英文名称:Valiant
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | 英吉利海�{ 1944年5月 | |
[00:36] | I think I saw something. | 我想我看见了什么 |
[00:39] | Steady, lads, we’re almost home. | 稳住,伙计, 我们快到家了 |
[00:40] | Just a few flaps more | 再飞几下就到了 |
[00:41] | and we’ll be over the White Cliffs of Dover. | 我们就在多佛的白岩壁上空了 |
[00:49] | Falcon! | 猎鹰! |
[00:52] | -Five o’clock! -Bank left, dip thirty! | -五点钟方向!-向左倾斜,下降30! |
[00:59] | Stay with me, Private, Private? | 跟着我,二等兵,二等兵? |
[01:16] | Wing Commander Gutsy, this just came from near Dover. | 皇家空军中校加西, 这是刚从多佛来的消息 |
[01:21] | No one made it back. | 没有人返航 |
[01:22] | No one? But… | 没有?但… |
[01:24] | -Those were our top flyers. -I’m sorry, sir. | -那些是我们最棒的飞行员 -很抱歉,长官 |
[01:27] | -I’m just the messenger pigeon. -If we don’t find more birds fast, | -我只是报信的鸽子 -如果我们不能很快找到更多的鸟 |
[01:34] | our goose is going to be cooked. | 我们都将被煮了吃肉 |
[02:07] | 战鸽快飞 | |
[02:14] | (仿MKM的吼狮) | |
[02:20] | Birds on the march. | 鸟类在前进 |
[02:23] | Across the nation and the globe, | 穿越国家和世界 |
[02:25] | pigeons are taking wing in the fight for freedom. | 鸽子展开翅膀为自由而战 |
[02:28] | Delivering top-secret messages from behind enemy lines, | 越过敌人的封锁线传送机密情报 |
[02:31] | these fine-feathered aviators | 这些杰出的羽翼飞行者 |
[02:34] | are the pride of the allied forces. | 是我们盟军的骄傲 |
[02:37] | The Royal Homing Pigeon Service leads the way. | 皇家信鸽服务团是其中翘楚 |
[02:41] | Cutting through enemy lines | 撕破了敌人的封锁线 |
[02:43] | or just cutting wise, | 飞过铁丝网 |
[02:46] | these proud pigeons are the model of birdhood. | 这些光荣的信鸽是鸟类的楷模 |
[02:50] | But don ‘t forget the doves. | 但是别忘了其它鸽子们 |
[02:52] | War Bond Birds play a vital role | 战争债券鸽起到了至关重要的作用 |
[02:54] | raising seeds for the troops. | 为军队捐点谷子吧 |
[02:57] | Wait a minute, ahoy, mates! | 等会儿,喂,伙计! |
[02:59] | Nursing Doves at two o ‘clock. | 护士鸽在两点钟方向 |
[03:01] | Now, that’s what I call a task force. | 现在,是我称为特遣部队的 |
[03:05] | Luxury birdbaths? Why not? | 奢侈的鸟浴盆? 为什么不呢? |
[03:07] | These hearty heroes need to look their best. | 这些强壮的英雄们需要荣光焕发 |
[03:10] | Of course, not just any pigeon can make the cut. | 当然,不是所有的鸽子都能完成穿越 |
[03:14] | But there’s always room for a few brave recruits. | 但总有给一些勇敢新兵表现的机会 |
[03:17] | And there they go, on another exciting mission. | 他们出发了,去完成另一项紧张刺激的任务 |
[03:21] | Homing pigeons, we salute you. | 信鸽,我们向你们致敬 |
[03:29] | This is the shot, boys, watch this. | 这个击球,伙计们,看这个 |
[03:32] | Two in the corner. | 角落里的2号 |
[03:33] | Felix. | 菲里克斯 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1089个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:167个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:100个,托福词汇:118个,考研词汇:179个,专四词汇:143个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:351个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:34] | Valiant, do you mind? | 威廉特,你介意吗? |
[03:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:37] | Felix, Felix. | 菲里克斯, 菲里克斯 |
[03:39] | I could do it, I could do that, Felix. | 我能,我能行,菲里克斯 |
[03:41] | Do what, laddie? | 能干什么,小子? |
[03:43] | Be one of those brave recruits. | 成为一名勇敢的新兵 |
[03:44] | Taking wing in the fight for freedom. | 展开翅膀为自由而战 |
[03:47] | – I know I could. I know I could. – Valiant. | -我知道我行,我知道我行 -威廉特 |
[03:49] | Did I ever tell you, when I was your age, | 我有没有告诉过你, 当我像你这么大的时候… |
[03:52] | I was already on the shores of France? | …我已经在法国登陆参战? |
[03:55] | Aquatic Brigade, Gull Division. | 海鸥师水栖旅 |
[03:59] | If it weren’t for my wood leg and shrapnel in my poop deck, | 要不是我的木腿, 和屁股里的弹片 |
[04:03] | I’d be out there right now. | 我现在就不在这里了 |
[04:05] | Right, I’m just what they’re looking for. | 好吧,我就是他们要找的 |
[04:07] | A pigeon with that something extra. | 出类拔萃的鸽子 |
[04:10] | It’s not a bloke’s wingspan that counts, | 这可不取决于翼展的大小 |
[04:13] | it’s the size of his spirit! | 而是精神的力量! |
[04:15] | Hey, everybody! Look outside! | 嘿,大家!看外面! |
[04:19] | Look at that, a corkscrew! | 看看那个,旋转降落! |
[04:32] | Royal Homing Pigeon Service. | 皇家信鸽服务团 |
[04:35] | Magnificent devils! | 真神气! |
[04:45] | Wing Commander Gutsy. | 皇家空军中校加西 |
[04:47] | The most decorated pigeon ever. | 授勋最多的鸽子 |
[04:49] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:50] | -Much obliged, thank you. -Come and have a drink. | -非常感谢,谢谢你 -过来喝一杯 |
[04:56] | -What’ll it be, boys? -Bug juice. | -喝点什么,孩子们?-虫果汁 |
[04:58] | -Shaken, not stirred. -The RHPS drinks on the house. | -摇的,不要搅的 -皇家信鸽服务团的饮料免费(店家请客) |
[05:03] | Bug juice, shaken, not stirred. | 虫果汁, 摇的,不是搅的 |
[05:06] | “Merci beaucoup, ma chrie”. | “谢谢,美丽的小姐” |
[05:10] | He spoke French. | 他说法语 |
[05:16] | So, what’s the news from the front? | 那么,前线有什么消息? |
[05:19] | Can’t say, of course, classified. | 当然不能说,是机密 |
[05:23] | Danger is our business | 危险就是我们的职业 |
[05:25] | and I’m sorry to say, business is all too good. | 而我不得不说, 这职业实在是太好了 |
[05:29] | Excuse me, got to get to Wing Commander. | 请原谅, 我要去找皇家空军中校 |
[05:33] | -Excuse me, Wing Commander! -Yes? | -对不起,皇家空军中校!-什么事? |
[05:36] | Sir, where do I sign up? | 长官,我在什么地方报名参军? |
[05:38] | – Aren’t you a bit on the wee side? – Talk about small wingspan. | -你是不是有点太小了?- 小翼展 |
[05:49] | There’s always a place for a few valiant birds. | 有个地方招收少数勇敢的鸟类 |
[05:52] | Tomorrow in London. | 明天在伦敦 |
[05:54] | I’d love to stay, | 我还想再待会儿 |
[05:55] | but duty calls and we must answer. | 但是有任务, 我们必须响应 |
[05:58] | Beaks up, boys. | 准备起飞,伙计们 |
[06:00] | Let’s make wind. | 让我们乘风而去 |
[06:03] | Hip, hip, hooray! | 嘿,嘿,万岁! |
[06:06] | Hip, hip, hooray! | 嘿,嘿,万岁! |
[06:30] | -I do all the work, don’t l? -You should have my job. | -我做了所有的事情,是不是?-你就应该干我的活 |
[06:33] | I’m more talented and handsome. | 我更有才能更英俊 |
[06:38] | “Herr” General! | 将军阁下! |
[06:40] | Welcome back, General Von Talon. | 欢迎回来, 秃鹰鬼爪将军 |
[06:43] | Congratulations, sir. | 祝贺您,长官 |
[06:45] | -Another triumph. -“Jawohl”, General. | -又一场胜利 -“好”,将军 |
[06:49] | Under the Geneva Convention, and as an officer, | 遵循日内瓦公约, 作为一名军官 |
[06:51] | I have the right to be treated as a pigeon of war. | 我有作为战鸽(与战俘简称同是PW)而被优待的权利 |
[06:55] | Have no fear, | 别害怕 |
[06:57] | you will be. | 你会的 |
[07:00] | Take him to the cage. | 把他关进笼子 |
[07:03] | Get your talons off me, you filthy falcons. | 拿开你的爪子, 你们这些肮脏的猎鹰 |
[07:13] | Pigeons, pathetic little creatures. | 鸽子,可怜的小生灵 |
[07:19] | You don’t eat prisoners of war, do you? | 你不吃战俘吧,啊? |
[07:21] | Eat you? | 吃你? |
[07:26] | I’m a vegetarian. | 我是素食者 |
[07:29] | Yet you wear a leather cape. | 你穿了件皮斗篷 |
[07:33] | Who is your contact in the Resistance? | 谁是你抵抗组织的联络人? |
[07:36] | They’ll send a crack team to rescue me. | 他们会派最好的队伍来救我 |
[07:39] | Rescue you? You’re a pigeon. | 救你?你是只鸽子 |
[07:43] | Do you think you’re important? | 你觉得你有多重要? |
[07:45] | VIP, Very Important Pigeon. | VIP,非常重要的鸽子 |
[07:49] | Very Impudent Pigeon. | 非常不要脸的鸽子 |
[07:52] | Who is your contact in the Resistance? | 谁是你抵抗组织的联络人? |
[07:56] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[07:58] | Speak! | 说! |
[08:00] | This canary will never sing. | 打死我也不说 |
[08:03] | Listen to your mother, you can’t go. | 听妈妈的话, 你不能去 |
[08:06] | Mum, there’s a war going on, I want to do my bit. | 妈妈,战争还在持续, 我要去尽我的一份力 |
[08:08] | -Oh, why, why, why? -Oh, mum! | -哦,为什么,为什么,为什么?-哦,妈妈! |
[08:12] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[08:14] | -The falcons will tear you apart. -Mum. | -猎鹰会把你撕碎 -妈妈 |
[08:18] | -My dear little baby. -Mother, that’s not helping! | -我亲爱的小宝贝儿 -妈妈,没用的! |
[08:25] | Mother, honestly, I’m going to be fine. | 妈妈,说实话, 我会没事的 |
[08:28] | -You were such a cute little egg. -Mum. | -你是个那么可爱的蛋 -妈妈 |
[08:31] | I’m not an egg anymore, it’s time I left the nest. | 我不再是个蛋了,是我该离巢的时候了 |
[08:36] | No one thinks I can do this, | 没人认为我行 |
[08:38] | and it may be my only chance to show them that they’re wrong. | 但这也许是我最后的机会,证明他们错了 |
[08:44] | At least have some breakfast before you go. | 至少在离开前吃点早饭 |
[08:47] | Mum… | 妈妈… |
[08:49] | No, thanks. | 不,谢谢 |
[08:54] | Valiant. -Right, then. | -威廉特 -嗯,那么 |
[08:56] | I love you, goodbye. | 我爱你,再见 |
[09:00] | You’ll always be an egg to me. | 对我来说你永远是个孩子 |
[09:06] | Ahoy there, Valiant! | 喂,威廉特! |
[09:08] | I’m off now, Felix! | 我要走了,菲里克斯! |
[09:10] | -Wish me luck. -Good lad! | -祝我好运 -好孩子! |
[09:14] | Goodbye! | 再见! |
[09:17] | That boy is going to get creamed. | 那孩子会出人投地的 |
[09:23] | Valiant pigeon, fearless flyer. | 信鸽威廉特, 无惧的飞行员 |
[09:28] | Pride of the allied forces, | 盟军的骄傲 |
[09:30] | feared by the enemy, | 敌军的梦魇 |
[09:32] | Ioved by the ladies. | 女士的拥趸 |
[09:35] | Humble. | 谦虚 |
[09:38] | Spits danger smack in the eye! | 不把危险放在眼里! |
[09:50] | Look at that, it’s London! | 看看,是伦敦! |
[09:59] | Alright, alright, listen up. | 好了,好了,听着 |
[10:01] | This is easy, I mean, for intelligent boys like you. | 这很简单,我是说,像你们这么聪明的鸟 |
[10:04] | Keep your eyes on the pebble, you can’t go wrong. | 紧盯住小石头, 你们不会错的 |
[10:06] | Give her a chance and she’ll give you the slip. | 给她个机会, 她会让你看见 |
[10:09] | Find her and the crumbs are yours. | 找到她, 面包屑就是你们的了 |
[10:12] | I don’t know how I stay in business, where is it? | 我真不知道我怎么还做得下去生意, 她在哪里? |
[10:17] | Find it and the crumbs are yours, which one is it under? | 找到她面包屑就是你们的了,她在哪个下面? |
[10:22] | -That one? -That one? | -那个?-那个? |
[10:23] | No, bad luck again. | 不,运气不好 |
[10:25] | Care to give it one more go? Law of averages. | 再来一次? 以平均律来说 |
[10:28] | I think you’ll win this time. | 我想你们这次该赢了 |
[10:30] | Tell us then, where’s the pebble? | 告诉我们小石头在哪? |
[10:34] | See, with all the excitement, I forgot myself. | 看,这么紧张刺激, 我自己都忘了 |
[10:37] | What do you say to a game of…? | 你觉得这是什么游戏…? |
[10:41] | You big cheat. | 你这个大骗子 |
[10:42] | -Give me my crumbs back! -On the level, gents, I know… | -把我的面包屑还来!-坦白说,绅士们,我知道… |
[10:46] | Come and get me, falcons! | 来抓我呀,猎鹰! |
[10:53] | Strike me down if I tell a lie. | 如果我说谎就杀了我 |
[10:58] | Look at them, that was lucky. | 看看他们,真幸运 |
[11:00] | Prayers were answered, that’s never worked before. | 祈祷生效了, 以前从没发生过 |
[11:03] | -Hello, mate. -Lost control a bit there. | -哈喽,伙计 -这里有点失控 |
[11:05] | Couldn’t have picked a better time to drop in. | 降落的时间选择得恰到好处 |
[11:07] | -Bugsy’s the name. -I’m terribly sorry, I’m Valiant. | -布西是我的名字 -我非常抱歉,我是威廉特 |
[11:11] | -What brings you to my manor? -I’ve come to be an aviator. | -你怎么会到我的地盘?-我来要当个飞行员 |
[11:15] | With the Royal Homing Pigeon Service. | 参加皇家信鸽服务团 |
[11:17] | Fighting for King and country. | 为国王和国家而战 |
[11:19] | You don’t say? Never been much of a glory bird myself. | 你说真的?我从没有如此光荣过 |
[11:23] | I’m rather partial to something called freedom. | 我宁愿选择自由 |
[11:26] | I flit about as I please, | 我高兴就飞来飞去 |
[11:28] | no one telling me what to do or when. | 没有人告诉我做什么什么时候做 |
[11:30] | -Are those flies? -Yes, they’re… | -那些是苍蝇?-对,他们是… |
[11:34] | They’re friends of mine. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[11:37] | So, RHPS’s recruiting? Good idea, yeah. | 那么,皇家信鸽服务团在招募新兵? 好主意,对 |
[11:40] | This way, mate, I’m feeling rather patriotic all of a sudden. | 这边,伙计,我突然爱国热情高涨 |
[11:46] | -There he is. -Come on, after him! | -他在那 -快点,跟着他! |
[11:55] | Let’s get going, come on. | 我们走,快点 |
[11:59] | He’s here somewhere, I can smell him. | 他就在这附近, 我能闻到他 |
[12:01] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我 |
[12:04] | Hello, two to enlist, please. | 哈喽, 两个参军的,拜托 |
[12:06] | Valiant pigeon, reporting for duty, sir. | 信鸽威廉特前来报到,长官 |
[12:09] | – Never heard of you. – Valiant pigeon. | -没听说过你 -信鸽威廉特 |
[12:11] | The Valiant pigeon, you don’t have him on your list? | 信鸽威廉特, 你的名单上没他吗? |
[12:14] | -No. -Clerical error. | -没有 -笔误 |
[12:18] | -Should I have? -Yes, I think you should have. | -应该有吗?-对,我想应该有 |
[12:21] | Look at him, he’s a perfect specimen. | 看看他, 他是个完美的样本 |
[12:24] | Fast as lightning, strong as an ox, | 快如闪电, 壮如公牛 |
[12:27] | very tall for his height, stand up, sit down again. | 高大威猛, 站起来,再坐下 |
[12:30] | The bird’s a legend | 这只鸟是个传奇人物 |
[12:32] | in the Struben… Berkley hampshire area. | 在斯鲁本… 伯克利汉普郡地区 |
[12:35] | Too small. | 个子太小 |
[12:37] | You should be yea high and you’re not even hey high. | 你应该要这么高, 而你甚至没有那个高 |
[12:41] | -That’s charming, that is. -And you…! | -真有意思,真的 -而你…! |
[12:45] | Coi, have you by any chance heard of a birdbath? | 伙计,你曾经听说过鸟浴盆吗? |
[12:48] | Sad truth is I have a rare feather condition. | 坏消息是我有罕见的羽毛病 |
[12:52] | Yeah, can’t go near a bath, or look at a bath. | 对,不能洗澡, 看见都不行 |
[12:55] | -It makes me itch. -Clear off, get lost! | -让我发痒 -走开,别烦着我! |
[12:57] | But, Wing Commander Gutsy said… | 但是, 皇家空军中校加西说… |
[13:00] | Exactly, Wing Commander Gutsy, that’s it. | 没错, 皇家空军中校加西 |
[13:03] | Best mates, went to school together. | 他们是一起上学的好伙计 |
[13:05] | You don’t want to upset him. | 你不想让他难过吧 |
[13:07] | If he hears, you’ll lose those stripes. | 如果他听说了, 你就会失去这些奖章 |
[13:11] | You know Wing Commander Gutsy? | 你认识皇家空军中校加西? |
[13:14] | -Well, yeah. -Well. | -嗯,对 -那么 |
[13:17] | That makes a difference, sign here. | 那就不一样了, 签字吧 |
[13:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官 |
[13:22] | -There he is! -You dirty rat! | -他在那!-你这个坏家伙! |
[13:25] | When I get hold of you, I’ll knock your beak off! | 我抓到你, 我会把你的鸟嘴敲碎! |
[13:28] | -That’s it, far enough. -Get your hands off me. | -够了,够了 -把你的手拿开 |
[13:34] | -Where do I sign up? -Just sign here. | -我在哪里签字?-就这 |
[13:42] | -Alright, gents, in you go. -Thank you, sir. | -好了,绅士们,往里走 -谢谢你,长官 |
[13:45] | Who is this Gutsy geezer? | 谁是那个叫加西的家伙? |
[13:47] | If I see your ugly face around, I’ll have you! | 如果我再看见你, 我饶不了你! |
[13:53] | -We made it. -Safe and sound. | -我们成功了 -安然无恙 |
[13:54] | We’re in the Royal Homing Service. | 我们加入皇家信鸽服务团了 |
[13:56] | The elite, | 精英部队 |
[13:59] | -Saving… -Saving our tail feathers. | -挽救… -挽救我们的尾翼 |
[14:05] | And it worked like a charm. | 就像是魔法一样 |
[14:06] | Even though I say so myself. | 尽管我这么对自己说 |
[14:09] | So, I’ll be hitting the skyway, cheers, good luck. | 我将飞向天空, 欢呼吧,祝好运 |
[14:10] | God bless, if you make it back, be sure to look me up. | 上帝保佑,如果你回来, 你知道哪里能找到我 |
[14:16] | Hello? Hello? | 哈喽? 哈喽? |
[14:22] | Gents? Hello? Hello? | 绅士们?哈喽?哈喽? |
[14:26] | No! There’s been a terrible mistake! | 不!简直大错特错了! |
[14:29] | Trust me, this will turn out brilliantly. | 相信我, 这将会成就我们的辉煌 |
[14:32] | Hello, come on back. | 哈喽,回来 |
[14:38] | I’ve been shanghaied! | 我被诱拐了! |
[15:03] | That’s bright. | 好亮啊 |
[15:17] | -Sorry about that, mate. -I didn’t mean to, little fellow. | -对不起,伙计 -我不是故意的,小家伙 |
[15:22] | Little fellow? | 小家伙? |
[15:23] | It’s not your wingspan, It’s the size of your spirit. | 这可不取决于翼展的大小, 而是精神的力量! |
[15:27] | -If you say so, mate. -Can’t argue with that. | -如果你这么说的话,伙计 -不和你争 |
[15:30] | I’m Tailfeather, this is Toughwood, my brother. | 我是泰福特, 这是泰伍德, 我兄弟 |
[15:32] | -Yes. -Not the sharpest beak around. | -对 -没有最锋利的鸟嘴 |
[15:36] | -Not the sharpest beak around. -What? | -没有最锋利的鸟嘴 -什么? |
[15:38] | But if you’re ever in a scrum, there’s no better bird. | 但如果要(橄榄球)并列争球的话, 没有比他更好的鸟了 |
[15:42] | -Yes, absolutely. -Nice to meet you, I’m Valiant. | -对,非常正确 -很高兴见到你们,我是威廉特 |
[15:46] | Valiant, good to meet you. -Let’s go! | -威廉特,很高兴见到你 -我们走! |
[15:49] | Toughwood to Tailfeather. | 泰伍德传给泰福特 |
[15:50] | Tailfeather takes it on. | 泰福特接住 |
[15:59] | For an “elite” unit | 作为一个“精英”部队 |
[16:01] | they seem to take anything with wings. | 似乎什么都是飞的 |
[16:05] | Including those flies that circle your bottom. | 包括那些绕着你转的苍蝇 |
[16:08] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊? |
[16:09] | I’m Lofty Thaddeus Worthington pigeon. | 我是鲁夫特 萨迪厄斯,惠兴顿鸽子 |
[16:12] | I come from a long and honourable line of warrior pigeons. | 我出身于荣誉的战鸽世家 |
[16:16] | Hello, lads. | 哈喽,小伙子们 |
[16:20] | I trust you’ve had a pleasant journey. | 我相信你们有个愉快的旅行 |
[16:23] | Well, I think I speak for all of us | 那么,我想我代表大家说 |
[16:25] | when I say the ride was a bit bumpy on the way in. | 来的路上有点颠簸 |
[16:29] | Maybe they should check the suspension on that bike. | 或许他们应该检查一下那辆自行车的悬架 |
[16:33] | Actually, we’re all a wee bit thirsty. | 事实上, 我们都有点渴了 |
[16:35] | Some cold drinks would be nice. | 来点冰镇饮料不错 |
[16:37] | -Yes, yes. -They would. | -好,好 -他们会的 |
[16:39] | Of course, that can certainly be arranged. | 当然, 那些也能被安排 |
[16:43] | Right after I sprout pink feathers | 就在我长出粉色羽毛 |
[16:46] | and turn into a flamingo! | 变成一只火烈鸟后! |
[16:49] | Fall in, featherbrains! | 集合,蠢货! |
[16:52] | Fall in! | 集合! |
[16:56] | I thought I’d seen it all. | 我想我见过所有的了 |
[16:59] | For the next six weeks, your tails belong to me. | 接下来的六个星期, 你们属于我 |
[17:02] | You’ll learn to march like birds, fly like birds | 你们要学习像鸟一样行进, 像鸟一样飞翔 |
[17:05] | and fight like birds. | 像鸟一样战斗 |
[17:07] | I’ll make birds of you turkeys even if it kills you. | 我会让你们脱胎换骨, 即使你们受不了 |
[17:11] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[17:13] | You won’t last a week. | 你不会待超过一星期 |
[17:16] | Permission to die trying, sir. | 请让我尽力一试,长官 |
[17:20] | It’s like this, ladies, you will shape up and fast. | 就是这样,女士们,你们会很快进步 |
[17:23] | Or I will personally drum you out of the corps! | 否则我个人会把你们从军队里轰走! |
[17:27] | Funny you should… I would love to be drummed out. | 你真有意思… 我巴不得呢 |
[17:30] | I was going to bring it up if you didn’t, so… | 如果你不提我还正想说呢,那么… |
[17:32] | -Leave him alone, he helped… -Pipe down, pipsqueak! | -别碰他,他帮… -住嘴,小矮子! |
[17:36] | I’m more interested in you all dropping and giving me fifty. | 我更有兴趣让你们做50个俯卧撑 |
[17:42] | Courtesy of your short little friend. | 因为你们这个矮个子小朋友 |
[17:48] | Oh boy, training at last. | 哦,终于训练了 |
[17:51] | I say, old bean. | 我说,老兄 |
[17:52] | Wouldn’t it be more sporting if the chap who committed…? | 会不会更公平一点如果那个承认的家伙被…? |
[17:57] | Gentlemen, welcome to the Royal Homing Pigeon Service. | 先生们,欢迎来到皇家信鸽服务团 |
[18:09] | For the last time, what was your mission? | 最后一次,你的任务是什么? |
[18:12] | Where are these messages coming from? | 那些情报从哪里来? |
[18:17] | Very well, have it your way. | 很好,看我给你准备了什么 |
[18:24] | Pluck out his feathers? | 拔去他的羽毛? |
[18:26] | -Clip his wings? -Hurt his feelings? | -钳住他的翅膀?-让他受苦? |
[18:33] | No, no, worse. | 不,不,更糟 |
[18:36] | Much worse. | 糟得多 |
[18:40] | We have ways of making you squawk. | 我们有的是办法让你告饶 |
[18:54] | What kind of birds are you? | 你到底是什么鸟? |
[19:01] | Must resist yodelling music. | 一定要忍住这岳德尔调音乐 |
[19:26] | And one two, one two. | 一二,一二 |
[19:29] | And halt! | 停! |
[19:31] | Now fall out and report to the nursing dove. | 现在解散去护士鸽处报到 |
[19:34] | -Nurses. -Nurses. | -护士 -护士 |
[19:42] | -Hello, nurse. -Look at her. | -哈喽,护士 -看看她 |
[19:44] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你们 |
[19:46] | Something for a brave pigeon about to go into battle, darling? | 你有什么要给准备上前线的勇敢信鸽的, 亲爱的? |
[19:50] | It just so happens I do have something for you. | 真是巧我确实有东西给你 |
[19:54] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗? |
[19:56] | Is this what you had in mind? | 这是你的真心话? |
[20:01] | It’s awfully big. | 这太大了 |
[20:04] | You’re kind of short for a nursing dove. | 作为护士鸽你有几分矮 |
[20:07] | Look who’s talking. | 看谁在说话 |
[20:09] | I’d say you’re kind of short for a carrier pigeon. | 我得说你作为传信鸽也有些矮 |
[20:12] | -I’m Valiant by the way. -Alright, Valiant. | -顺便说一下,我是威廉特 -好,威廉特 |
[20:15] | I’m Victoria. | 我叫维多利亚 |
[20:21] | I know you lads have had a tiring day. | 我知道你们累了一天了 |
[20:23] | What you need is a nice relaxing shower. | 你们需要的是一次放松的淋浴 |
[20:41] | Then I’ll treat you to a fancy dinner. | 然后我带你们去吃美味的晚餐 |
[21:00] | We’ll get you a feathercut. | 给你剪个发型 |
[21:07] | Set you up with some uniforms. | 给你们制服 |
[21:17] | Beg your pardon. | 请原谅 |
[21:19] | Did that hurt? | 怎么样? |
[21:21] | And that? | 这个呢? |
[21:24] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[21:30] | Then we’ll all turn in for a good night’s sleep. | 然后我们准备睡个好觉 |
[21:40] | So this is where the smelly,rotten bits of refuse are dumped. | 这个地方闻起来像恶心腐烂变质的垃圾场 |
[21:44] | And our sleeping quarters would be where? | 我们睡在哪儿? |
[21:48] | I’ll never sleep in here. | 我绝不在这里睡 |
[21:56] | Well, this isn’t so bad. | 嗯,也不是那么糟 |
[22:01] | Oh, just like home. | 哦,就像家一样 |
[22:13] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[22:18] | Speak! | 说! |
[22:20] | Lieutenant Mercury. | 空军上尉墨丘利 |
[22:21] | Royal Homing Pigeon Service, 4121444444697. | 皇家信鸽服务团, 编号4121444444697 |
[22:27] | Bring me the truth serum. | 给我把吐真剂拿来 |
[22:35] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点,快点,快点 |
[22:38] | One shot of this | 只要一针 |
[22:40] | and we will know everything. | 我们就什么都知道了 |
[22:41] | I’ll never talk. | 我绝不说 |
[22:43] | Never. | 绝不 |
[22:44] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[22:56] | Wakey, wakey! | 起床,起床! |
[23:04] | You birdbrains are Squad F. | 你们这群蠢货是F班 |
[23:07] | You know what that means? | 知道什么意思吗? |
[23:10] | -Squad Fantastic? -I’ve got it, Squad Formidable? | -精英班?-我知道,骁勇班? |
[23:14] | -Philosophical? -No! | -哲学班?-不! |
[23:17] | It means that you are the fliers | 意思是你们是飞行员 |
[23:20] | of the future. | 的未来 |
[23:25] | The far future. | 遥远的未来 |
[23:27] | But my job, somehow, | 但是我的任务,某种意义上说 |
[23:29] | is to make you the carrier pigeons of today. | 就是让你们成为今日的传信鸽 |
[23:38] | Good maneuvre, it might help to keep your eyes open. | 飞得不错,可以让你时刻警惕 |
[23:41] | -Better get you to your dove. -Thanks, Bugsy. | -最好去找你的护士鸽 -谢谢,布西 |
[23:46] | You must really like it here. | 你肯定很喜欢这里 |
[23:48] | This is the third time this week you’ve been to see me. | 这是你这个星期第三次来找我了 |
[23:51] | I wish you’d be more careful. | 我希望你能更小心些 |
[23:53] | Don’t worry, where I come from danger is our business. | 别担心,危险就是我的职业 |
[23:56] | Oh, yeah, we spit danger in the eye. | 哦,对, 我们不把危险放在眼里 |
[23:59] | If they can dish it out, I can take it. | 如果他们都如此, 我承认 |
[24:02] | Where do you come from? | 你从哪里来? |
[24:04] | West Nestington, that’s near Nestington. | 西那星顿, 离那星顿不远 |
[24:08] | To the West of it, actually. | 在西边,事实上 |
[24:11] | Valiant. | 威廉特 |
[24:14] | Well, I have to… | 嗯,我得… |
[24:16] | To return to my duties, so… | 回去了,那么… |
[24:23] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[24:25] | But, Valiant, wait. | 但是,威廉特,等等 |
[24:31] | As homing pigeons, it’s our duty to carry messages. | 作为信鸽,我们的责任就是送信 |
[24:34] | In the worst conditions: Wind, rain, sleet, snow, | 在最坏的条件下:风,雨,冰雹,大雪 |
[24:38] | bombs exploding, bullets flying. | 炸弹爆炸, 子弹呼啸 |
[24:41] | Ah, yes, yes! Friend or foe? 380 00:24:41,020 –> 00:24:42,339 -Friend. Oh, yes. | 啊,对,对!是友是敌? -朋友 -哦,对 |
[24:41] | And, if that weren’t enough, Mother Nature had the audacity | 如果还不够的话, 大自然母亲竟然 |
[24:45] | to create a little something called | 制造了一种生物叫做 |
[24:48] | the falcon. | 猎鹰 |
[24:50] | Twenty pounds | 20磅重 |
[24:53] | measuring five of your wingspans. | 比你们大5倍 |
[24:55] | They like to blind-side their prey | 他们喜欢猎物的弱点 |
[24:57] | at speeds that exceed 200 miles per hour. | 每小时飞行速度超过200英里 |
[25:00] | But not to bite, not yet. | 但是不咬, 还不 |
[25:03] | The first strike is merely impact, then they let you drop. | 第一次攻击仅仅是撞击, 然后他们让你跌落 |
[25:07] | Making sure you’re defenceless, | 确认你们无力抵抗 |
[25:09] | they scoop you up in their razor-sharp talons. | 他们用锋利的爪子抓住你们 |
[25:15] | In the dark of the night, | 在漆黑的夜里 |
[25:17] | you’ll have but a split second | 你们只有一瞬间 |
[25:19] | to recognise friend from foe. | 来认清是友是敌 |
[25:26] | Friend or foe? | 是友是敌? |
[25:28] | -Foe. -Foe. | -敌人 -敌人 |
[25:28] | No, you idiots, it’s a pigeon. | 错了,笨蛋,这是鸽子 |
[25:32] | -Friend or foe? -Foe. | -是友是敌?-敌人 |
[25:33] | -Friend. -No, it’s a foe! | -朋友 -错了,这是敌人! |
[25:44] | My friend. Now that’s a friend. | 我的朋友, 现在是朋友 |
[25:50] | 99,100 Ninety-nine, one hundred. | |
[25:53] | 101,102 One hundred and one, one hundred and two. | |
[25:59] | To survive his mission, | 为了完成任务 |
[26:00] | a pigeon must have the strength | 鸽子要有力量 |
[26:03] | to carry his message capsule. | 来携带信筒 |
[26:18] | He must have the speed to fly like the wind. | 他一定要有速度如风驰电掣 |
[26:30] | Evasive action! | 躲避训练! |
[26:31] | -He must have the agility -Circle! | -他要身手敏捷 -盘旋! |
[26:34] | to out-manoeuvre the enemy. | 调动敌人 |
[26:36] | Figure eight! | 8号队形! |
[26:42] | And he must have the endurance | 他还必须要有耐力 |
[26:43] | to battle the elements | 战胜大自然的力量 |
[26:46] | flying long distances over raging seas. | 长时间飞行在怒吼的大海上 |
[26:58] | -Me again. -Valiant. | -又是我 -威廉特 |
[27:03] | Oh, my favourite, how did you know? | 哦,我的最爱,你怎么知道的? |
[27:20] | The parrot says to me: “How about we do a loop?” | 鹦鹉跟我说:“我们来个环飞表演怎么样?” |
[27:23] | I said: “l can’t do a loop”. | 我说:“我不会环飞” |
[27:29] | He says: “Why ever not?” and I: “I’m afraid of heights”. | 他说:“为什么不飞呢?” 我说:“我恐高” |
[27:32] | “You afraid of heights? That’s ridiculous”. | “你恐高?真荒谬” |
[27:37] | I said: “Maybe to you, mate, not to me”. | 我说:“也许对你荒谬,伙计,对我不是” |
[27:44] | -That’s it, that’s it. -Come on. | -够了,够了 -快点 |
[27:47] | -Afternoon, Monty. -Hello, Guts, what news? | -午安,墨提 -哈喽,伙计,什么消息? |
[27:50] | Not good, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不太好 |
[27:52] | We just lost Squadron E over Belgium. | 我们刚刚在比利时失去E中队 |
[27:56] | That means these new recruits are our only chance. | 也就意味着这些新兵是我们仅有的机会 |
[28:00] | They have to leave tomorrow. | 他们明天就要出发 |
[28:02] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的 |
[28:03] | They haven’t even finished their training. | 他们甚至没有完成训练课程 |
[28:06] | -Attack formation accomplished. -Yes! | -进攻队形完成 -对! |
[28:16] | Sorry, but those are the orders. | 抱歉, 但这是命令 |
[28:18] | Have them ready at 1800 tomorrow, Monty. | 明天十八点整准备好,墨提 |
[28:21] | Cheers. | 祝你健康 |
[28:25] | Wing Commander Gutsy is here, so… | 皇家空军中校加西来了, 所以… |
[28:28] | I suppose you’ll be shipping out soon. | 我猜你们很快要出发了 |
[28:31] | I know, I can’t wait. | 我知道,我不能再等了 |
[28:33] | It’s what I’ve been waiting for. | 这是我梦寐以求的 |
[28:36] | Well, I’d like to be a part of what you come home to. | 嗯,我愿意成为你回家来的一部分 |
[28:41] | I don’t care if you’re a hero. | 我不在乎你是不是英雄 |
[28:43] | Just concentrate on getting back. | 只要想着回来 |
[28:57] | You need to know something, lads. | 你们需要知道些事情,小伙子们 |
[29:00] | Our losses have been heavy, catastrophic. | 我们的损失已经很惨重,可以说是灾难性的 |
[29:04] | You’re all we have. | 你们是我们的全部 |
[29:06] | And so today | 而今天 |
[29:08] | we fight for our country. | 我们为了我们的祖国而战 |
[29:11] | Tomorrow our feathers may be plucked | 明天我们的羽毛可能 |
[29:14] | from our lifeless bodies, our innards spread | 从我们死去的身上拔去, 我们的内脏… |
[29:17] | like jam on toast, | 如同面包上的果酱 |
[29:20] | and our bones fed to rabid weasels. | 我们的骨头喂了疯釉鼠 |
[29:24] | But never mind that. | 但是别介意 |
[29:26] | On this day, in this place, | 这一天,这个地方 |
[29:29] | let it forever be known | 将被永远记住 |
[29:31] | that you pigeons did your part | 因为你们鸽子做了你们的贡献 |
[29:34] | in the heroic battle for… | 在英勇的战斗中… |
[29:40] | Seeds! | 为了谷子! |
[29:41] | -Freedom! -Right. | -为了自由!-对 |
[29:43] | You will be Commander Gutsy’s support wing. | 你们将是加西中校的增援 |
[29:48] | I expect you to do whatever it takes | 我希望你们全力以赴 |
[29:51] | to ensure the success of his mission. | 确保他任务的成功 |
[29:54] | Chaps, the message we have been sent to carry | 小伙子们,我们要送的情报 |
[29:57] | is of the utmost importance. | 是最重要的 |
[29:59] | The outcome of the war could depend on it. | 战争的结局可能依赖于它 |
[30:01] | We pigeons have never been entrusted | 我们鸽子从没有被委以 |
[30:04] | with a more critical or dangerous mission. | 如此重要而危险的任务 |
[30:08] | May you fly straight. | 祝你们一路顺风 |
[30:11] | And may your instinct guide you home. | 祝你们的本能带你们回家 |
[30:15] | What did Gutsy mean by highly dangerous? | 加西说极度危险是什么意思? |
[30:18] | I don’t know, but I can tell you this. | 我不知道, 但是我告诉你 |
[30:22] | I am a bird of principle. | 我是只有原则的鸟 |
[30:27] | And my number one principle is: | 我的原则之一: |
[30:30] | Don’t get involved in anything highly dangerous. | 别卷进什么极度危险的事情 |
[30:35] | I will never violate my core beliefs. | 我绝不会违背我的准则 |
[30:37] | Do not ask me to, I’m not that kind of pigeon. | 别求我, 我可不是那种鸽子 |
[30:42] | Sir, point of clarification, please, | 长官, 澄清一下,拜托 |
[30:44] | regarding the highly dangerous mission. | 关于极度危险的任务 |
[30:47] | -I have a doctor’s note that… -Zip it, stinky. | -我有医生证明说… -闭嘴,臭东西 |
[30:50] | Yeah, sure, I understand. | 好,当然,我明白 |
[30:52] | I truly regret that I have but one life to give for my country. | 我非常遗憾我只有一条命献给国家 |
[30:57] | I’d love to die, love to. | 我慷慨赴死,慷慨赴死 |
[30:59] | -But not Sunday, bad for me. -Are you finished? | -但别是星期天,对我不好 -你够了没有? |
[31:03] | Not quite, listen, maybe I’m not that conscientious. | 还没,听着, 或许我没有那么尽职尽责 |
[31:06] | -But I do object. -Get back to the barracks! | -但是我抗议 -回兵营去! |
[31:10] | Now! | 马上! |
[31:14] | -Do I have to go on the mission? -Now! | -我还要去完成任务吗?-马上! |
[31:19] | -Yep, I take that as “yes, I do”. -Now! | -好,我就当作“对,需要” -马上! |
[31:30] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿,你要去哪儿? |
[31:33] | Keep it down, mate. | 小点声,伙计 |
[31:35] | -Have some serious flying ahead. -Flying? | -之前先来些预热飞行 -飞? |
[31:38] | -Flying to where? -Back to Trafalgar Square, son. | -飞去哪里?-回到特拉法尔加广场,孩子 |
[31:41] | -You’ll break up the team. -Team? | -那你会分裂这个团队 -团队? |
[31:45] | I’m not a team player, old Bugbuster plays solo. | 我不是团队行动者, 老家伙独来独往 |
[31:48] | The real question is why are you staying? | 真正的问题是你为什么留下? |
[31:51] | Why? Because it’s my duty, it’s our duty. | 为什么?因为这是我的责任, 我们的责任 |
[31:55] | Whoa, whoa, hold on, have I missed something? | 哇哦,哇哦,继续, 我错过了什么吗? |
[31:58] | I mean, did we start this? No. | 我是说,是我们挑起的吗?不 |
[32:01] | Did we make those? | 是我们制造的那些吗? |
[32:03] | Or those? | 或者那些? |
[32:05] | I’ve seen them fall, mate, and it’s not pretty. | 我看见它们降落,伙计, 可不好玩 |
[32:08] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[32:10] | I’m scared, all right? | 我很害怕,好吗? |
[32:14] | Don’t tell them that ’cause I’ll deny it. | 别告诉他们,因为我会否认的 |
[32:17] | Well, I’m scared too. | 嗯,我也很害怕 |
[32:19] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我走 |
[32:21] | Trafalgar Square will be ours. | 特拉法尔加广场将是我们的 |
[32:24] | But we didn’t make it either. | 但是也不行 |
[32:26] | Where do we go when they start dropping bombs there? | 如果他们在那里投放炸弹我们又该去哪? |
[32:29] | No, I’m staying, I’m doing my bit. | 不,我要留下, 我要做我该做的 |
[32:33] | Yeah, they’re lucky to have you, mate. | 好,他们有你真幸运,伙计 |
[32:37] | Keep your wings dry, yeah? | 自己小心,啊? |
[32:43] | -What’s happening? -What’s going on? | -出什么事了?-怎么了? |
[32:48] | It’s time for me to fly the coop, so… | 我要离开这牢笼,所以… |
[32:51] | -I guess this is farewell. -Where are you going? | -我想这是永别了 -你要去哪? |
[32:56] | You can’t leave, Bugsy. | 你不能走,布西 |
[32:59] | Look, I have urgent business to take care of. | 看,我有紧急的事情要去处理 |
[33:05] | I’d better catch the wind while it’s blowing. | 我最好乘风而去 |
[33:11] | Look me up when you get back. | 你回来了要去找我 |
[33:13] | You know where I’ll be. | 你知道我会在哪里 |
[33:31] | Gentlemen, take your places. | 先生们,各就各位 |
[33:35] | Our mission is to be dropped behind enemy lines | 我们的任务是在敌军后方空降 |
[33:38] | in occupied France, | 在被攻占的法国 |
[33:40] | make contact with the French Resistance, | 和法国抵抗组织接头 |
[33:42] | get a vital top secret message | 获取最重要的机密情报 |
[33:44] | and bring it back by sundown tomorrow, good luck. | 在明天太阳落山前带回来, 祝好运 |
[33:48] | The fate of the freedom loving world depends on us. | 自由博爱世界的命运就靠我们了 |
[34:39] | Oi! | 嘿! |
[34:41] | -Bugsy! -You can’t go without me. | -布西! -你没有我可不行 |
[34:46] | You can’t have all the glory. | 你不能把荣誉都占了 |
[35:09] | Good luck, lads. | 好运,小伙子们 |
[35:23] | Bugsy, thanks for coming back. | 布西,谢谢你回来 |
[35:26] | Truth is, it’s the first worth while thing I’ve ever done. | 事实上,这是我第一次做如此有意义的事情 |
[35:30] | We’re going to be fine, right, Lofty? | 我们会没事的, 对吧,鲁夫特? |
[35:32] | Oh, yes, l… | 哦,对,我… |
[35:34] | Indubitably, birds of a feather and that. | 毫无疑问, 鸟以类聚 |
[35:38] | Right, Lofty, we stick together. | 没错,鲁夫特,我们团结在一起 |
[35:40] | Tailfeather, can you believe they picked us to send | 泰福特,你能相信他们选中我们去 |
[35:43] | on the most important mission in World War II? | 传送二战中最重要的任务? |
[35:48] | -Yeah! -Me too! | -对!-我也是! |
[35:56] | I’m not a good singer anyway. | 我可不是个好歌手 |
[35:58] | Always off-key. | 总是走调 |
[36:01] | Enough already! You’ve been jabbering for days. | 已经够了!你叽叽喳喳很多天了 |
[36:05] | Who gave me the serum? You wanted talk, I’m talking. | 谁给我的吐真剂?你想让我说,那我就说 |
[36:08] | This homing pigeon racket is all well and good, you know, | 传信鸽的吵闹很好啊 |
[36:12] | but it’s the stiff upper beak and I have feelings. | 但是如鲠在喉不吐不快 |
[36:15] | I want to express them. | 我想要表达 |
[36:17] | I always thought blue was my favourite colour,but… | 我总以为蓝色是我最喜欢的颜色,但是… |
[36:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[36:26] | I demand better treatment, even the mice treat me better. | 我要求更好的待遇, 老鼠都对我挺好 |
[36:30] | Those charming resistance chaps with the view over the harbour. | 那些可爱抵抗者的避难所 |
[36:34] | The attic in Saint Pierre… | 在圣皮埃尔的阁楼… |
[36:38] | Saint Pierre. | 圣皮埃尔 |
[36:43] | The truth serum is genius. | 吐真剂真棒 |
[36:47] | Cover his cage. | 盖上他的笼子 |
[36:49] | I’m curious, what is your favourite colour? | 我很好奇, 什么是你最喜欢的颜色? |
[36:54] | Pink! | 粉色! |
[36:56] | Not like a hot pink or a pastel pink. | 不是深粉, 也不是浅粉 |
[36:59] | Just a kind of, well, a pink pink. | 就是一种,嗯, 粉粉的颜色 |
[37:02] | None of them rinky dinky pinks. | 不是别的什么粉色 |
[37:06] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[37:09] | I like pink too. | 我也喜欢粉色 |
[37:21] | Come on, chin up, Valiant. | 勇敢点,威廉特 |
[37:24] | Stiff upper beak. | 别紧张 |
[37:26] | Gentlemen, get ready to drop! | 先生们,准备降落! |
[37:28] | -Are you ready to drop? -I think I’ve dropped already. | -你准备好降落了吗?-我以为我已经降落了 |
[37:38] | It’s okay to be scared, I’d be worried if you weren’t. | 害怕没有什么的, 如果你不害怕我才担心 |
[37:42] | It won’t get better, but you’ll get used to it. | 不会更好受了, 但是你们会习惯的 |
[37:48] | Go, go, go! | 冲,冲,冲! |
[37:59] | It’s jammed! | 卡住了! |
[38:02] | Sir, let me help you. | 长官,让我帮你 |
[38:04] | No, go now, that’s an order! | 不,马上走,这是命令! |
[38:07] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[38:24] | Come on, Gutsy, get out! | 快点,加西,出来! |
[38:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:47] | Hello? Hello? | 哈喽?哈喽? |
[38:49] | -A little help, chaps. -Hold on, we’ll get you out. | -帮个忙,伙计们 -坚持,我们弄你出来 |
[38:52] | Cheers, bit of a tenuous landing that. | 太好了,都降落了 |
[38:55] | But it could’ve been worse. | 但可能更糟 |
[38:57] | -Look out! -Oh, my. | -小心!-哦,我的天 |
[39:01] | -Sorry, Lofty. -Not to worry, old chap. | -抱歉,鲁夫特 -别担心,老伙计 |
[39:05] | Bit of a muddle, this. | 有点糊涂 |
[39:08] | -At least we’re all in one piece. -Not quite all. | -至少我们都在这里 -不是所有 |
[39:11] | -Where’s Gutsy? -He was still in the plane. | -加西在哪儿?-他还在飞机里 |
[39:14] | -What do you mean in the plane? -His cage got stuck. | -在飞机里是什么意思?-他的笼子卡住了 |
[39:18] | -I don’t think he got out. -That’s it, we’re dead. | -我不知道他出来了没有 -就是这样,我们要死了 |
[39:21] | We’re finished, it’s been nice knowing you. | 我们完了, 认识你真好 |
[39:24] | You’re mistaken, old boy, I’m sure he made it out. | 你错了,老伙计, 我相信他会出来的 |
[39:26] | He always makes it out. | 他总是可以化险为夷 |
[39:28] | He’ll be here any minute now with the plans for the mission. | 他很快就会出现, 带着任务的计划 |
[39:38] | -Who has the back up plan? -You want the back up plan? | -谁有备用计划?-你想要备用计划? |
[39:42] | We die, that’s the back up plan. | 我们死了,这就是备用计划 |
[39:45] | -But I’m not ready to die. -And me? No one’s asked me. | -但我还没准备死 -那我呢?没有人问过我 |
[39:49] | So many books to read. | 还有很多书要读 |
[39:50] | -Regrets, why? -Brilliant, that’s it, all dead. | -遗憾,为什么?-光荣,就是这样,都死了 |
[39:55] | -Thank you very much. -Everyone be quiet, quiet! | -非常感谢你 -大家静一静,安静! |
[39:59] | We need a plan. | 我们需要一个计划 |
[40:02] | The plan is | 计划就是 |
[40:03] | to find a safe location to plan the next move. | 找个安全的所在计划下一步行动 |
[40:09] | -You heard the bird. -So, our plan is… | -你听见鸟叫了 -那么,我们的计划是… |
[40:14] | To make a plan? | 来订个计划? |
[40:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[40:27] | France is spooky. | 有人说法语 |
[40:29] | -“Vive la France!” -Quiet. | -“法兰西万岁!” -安静 |
[40:32] | Did you hear that? -There’s someone in there. | 你听见了吗?那里有人 |
[40:34] | Somebody better go and have a look. | 最好有人去看看 |
[40:45] | All right, I’ll go. | 好吧,我去 |
[41:05] | Right, you turkeys, let’s go. | 好,我们走 |
[41:08] | Valiant, just pull yourself together. | 威廉特, 恢复镇静 |
[41:12] | -There’s nothing here. -Besides guns, bombs | -这里什么也没有 -除了枪,炸弹 |
[41:16] | and falcons. | 还有猎鹰 |
[41:17] | -Pigeon-eating falcons. -Pigeon-eating falcons! | -吃鸽子的猎鹰 -吃鸽子的猎鹰! |
[41:23] | Come on, Tailfeather, let’s get you out of the grail. | 快点,泰福特, 让我们把你从杯子里弄出来 |
[41:26] | Please, I’m frightened. | 拜托,我很害怕 |
[41:31] | -Thanks, guys. -“Vive la France”. | -谢谢,伙计们 -“法兰西万岁” |
[41:37] | Pardonnez-moi, pigeon friends. | 请原谅,鸽子朋友们 |
[41:39] | You are the RHPS, no? | 你们是皇家信鸽服务团的,是不是? |
[41:42] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[41:43] | French Resistance, Mouse Division. | 法国抵抗组织, 老鼠师 |
[41:47] | Well, am I glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[41:49] | -How did you lot find us? -Well, the plane, the explosion, | -你们怎么找到我们的?-嗯,飞机,爆炸 |
[41:53] | the screaming and the pleading. | 尖叫和辩论 |
[41:55] | More screaming, the begging, the crying, | 更多的尖叫,祈求,哭喊 |
[41:58] | the whining, whinging, yelling, boo-hooing… | 牢骚,抱怨,大叫,哭嚎… |
[42:02] | -Enough about that. -Absolutely. | -够了 -绝对 |
[42:05] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 允许我介绍自己 |
[42:08] | I am Charles De Girl. | 我是查尔斯的少女(与戴高乐谐音) |
[42:11] | De Girl, why do they call you De Girl? | 的少女, 他们为什么叫你的少女? |
[42:14] | Because I am a girl. | 因为我是女孩 |
[42:16] | The one and only girl. | 唯一一个女孩 |
[42:19] | I like France. | 我喜欢法国 |
[42:21] | -Do you speak French? -Well, “mais oui”. | -你说法语吗?-嗯,“当然” |
[42:24] | Does “oo la la” mean anything to you? | “噢拉拉”你喜欢吗? |
[42:27] | Or “va va voom”, oh, yeah. | 或者“哇哇呜”,哦,耶 |
[42:30] | -Does “bonjour”… -We don’t have time for this. | -还有“你好”… -我们没有时间讨论这些 |
[42:33] | -Little, but pushy,The message, we have a mission. | 你们有情报,我们有任务 |
[42:37] | Not so fast, “monsieur”. | 别着急,“先生” |
[42:38] | This is Rollo. | 他是罗洛 |
[42:40] | He is an expert in sab… | 他是专家… |
[42:44] | -In sabotage. -Sabotage! | -搞破坏的 -搞破坏! |
[42:53] | No, no, Rollo, no, no. | 不,不,罗洛,不,不 |
[42:56] | Not now, Rollo, stop! | 不是现在,罗洛,停! |
[43:04] | Pardon. | 请原谅 |
[43:06] | “Monsieur”, before you continue on your mission, | “先生”,在你们继续任务之前 |
[43:09] | it is our national custom to… | 这是我们国家的习俗… |
[43:11] | -Break the bread? -And cut the cheese. | -吃东西?-切奶酪 |
[43:14] | Thank you, but we don’t have time. | 谢谢,但是我们没有时间 |
[43:16] | And anyway, we’re birds. | 而且,我们是鸟类 |
[43:18] | -We don’t eat cheese. -We don’t? | -我们不吃奶酪 -我们不吃? |
[43:22] | -About that message… -We will take you to it. | -关于那情报… -我们送你们去 |
[43:25] | The road is dangerous, guarded by the enemy falcons. | 路上很危险,容笑貌有敌人的猎鹰看守 |
[43:31] | But this will not be a problem for such highly trained pigeons. | 但是对于训练有素的鸽子来说不成问题 |
[43:34] | That is why you are Squad A. | 因此你们是A班 |
[43:38] | -The thing is… -Squad B? | -问题是… -B班? |
[43:40] | -We’re not Squad B. -Squad C? | -我们不是B班 -C班? |
[43:44] | So then, you are Squad D? | 那么,你们是D班? |
[43:48] | Between us, Squad D was never all it was cracked up to be. | 我们齐心合力,D班可不像别人吹捧的那样 |
[43:52] | I will not lie to you, you’ll be eaten by the falcons. | 那我不骗你们, 你们会被猎鹰给吃了的 |
[43:59] | Wow, that was some fine “fromage”. | 喔,真是一些上等“奶酪” |
[44:03] | Can you burp on cue? | 你打嗝能不能先说一声? |
[44:05] | I can burp on all the letters, not just Q. | 我能打出花样来呢 |
[44:08] | Watch this. | 听这个 |
[44:09] | A, B, C… | |
[44:14] | Be silent, the falcons. | 安静,猎鹰 |
[44:21] | I say! | 我说! |
[44:23] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[44:42] | Come on. | 快点 |
[44:48] | Falcons! | 猎鹰! |
[44:52] | All clear. | 解除警报 |
[45:07] | Whoa! | 喔哦! |
[45:22] | Stop that. | 停止 |
[45:25] | Squad F. | F班 |
[45:29] | -We are here. -This is invigorating. | -我们到了 -真是神清气爽 |
[45:32] | The attic. | 阁楼 |
[45:33] | There it is, fly, English pigeons, fly. | 就是这, 飞,英国鸽子们,飞 |
[45:37] | -Oh dear, sorry, love. -Dirty bird. | -哦,亲爱的,对不起 -脏鸟 |
[45:40] | Lofty pigeon, at your service, hold on, “mademoiselle”. | 信鸽鲁夫特,为您服务,抓住,“小姐” |
[45:46] | He’s heavy, this one. | 他很重,这个 |
[45:50] | There they are! | 他们来了! |
[45:51] | -Faster! -Yes, yes, yes. | -快点!-是,是,是 |
[45:54] | Sabotage! | 搞破坏! |
[46:04] | To the right! | 右边! |
[46:06] | Over there. | 那里 |
[46:07] | I am going to get you! | 我要抓到你了! |
[46:20] | Hold on, my dear. | 坚持,亲爱的 |
[46:27] | This is it. | 就是这 |
[46:31] | I must do the secret knock. | 我要用暗号敲门 |
[46:36] | -Who is it? -De Girl. | -是谁?-的少女 |
[46:38] | -We must do the secret password. -Jacques, there is no time! | -我们需要秘密口令 -雅克,没时间了! |
[46:41] | Baa baa black sheep, have you…? | 咩咩黑山羊,你…? |
[46:46] | -Wine? -No, that is yesterday’s password. | -葡萄酒?-不对,那是昨天的口令 |
[46:49] | -Cheese? -No. | -奶酪?-不是 |
[46:50] | -Seeds? -Petunias? | -谷子?-牵牛花? |
[46:52] | Falcons! | 猎鹰! |
[46:54] | Jacques, open! | 雅克,开门! |
[47:06] | Let me give you “le message”. | 让我给你“情报” |
[47:08] | You can give me “le massage”. | 你可以给我“按摩” |
[47:11] | Can it be a full body massage? | 可以是全身按摩吗? |
[47:13] | Message, the message that is for London. | 情报, 送去伦敦的 |
[47:16] | Our freedom depends on it. | 这关乎我们的自由 |
[47:22] | Who will carry it then? | 谁来携带? |
[47:27] | Wait, I’ll take it. | 等会儿,我来 |
[47:30] | -Bugsy? -Extraordinary. | -布西? -特别 |
[47:32] | -And you’re not a team player? -We’ll see now, won’t we? | -你说你不是团队行动者吗?-我们现在看看吧,好不好? |
[47:36] | -Good luck, Bugsy, fly straight. -Let our instinct guide us home. | -好运,布西,一直飞 -让本能指引我们回家 |
[47:47] | Pardon. | 对不起 |
[47:52] | Goodbye and good luck, pigeons. | 再见祝你们好运, 鸽子们 |
[48:04] | Okay, farewell. | 好吧,永别 |
[48:08] | Absolutely charmed. | 真高兴 |
[48:11] | Just one tiny thing. | 还有一件小事 |
[48:14] | -How do we get out of here? -We’re trapped. | -我们怎么出去?-我们被困住了 |
[48:19] | Hey, I have an idea, I have an idea! | 嘿,我有个主意, 我有个主意! |
[48:25] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[48:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[48:54] | -It worked like a charm. -They’ll be teaching that. | -就像魔法一样 -他们会上一课的 |
[48:58] | -I hope the others are okay. -Don’t count on it! | -我希望其他人没事 -别指望了! |
[49:01] | Evasive action! | 躲避! |
[49:21] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[49:28] | Get your claws off him! | 把你的爪子拿开! |
[49:31] | I said let go! I’m the one you want. | 我说走!我是你要抓的 |
[49:43] | You can do better than that, you English pigeon. | 你能做得更好,你这个英国佬 |
[49:49] | Bugsy! | 布西! |
[50:03] | Bugsy! | 布西! |
[50:06] | Dinner time. | 晚餐时间 |
[50:25] | Bugsy! | 布西! |
[50:30] | It was not easy, “Herr” General. | 这不是很容易,将军阁下 |
[50:33] | But I have | 但是我 |
[50:36] | captured their leader. | 抓住了他们的头儿 |
[50:40] | Leader? | 头儿? |
[50:41] | Or perhaps assistant leader. | 也许是头儿的助手 |
[50:45] | -More importantly, “Herr” General. -Get on with it! | -更重要的,将军阁下 -继续! |
[50:52] | May I present you with | 让我给您呈上 |
[50:55] | the message! | 情报! |
[51:03] | The High Command will be pleased. | 最高指挥部将会很满意 |
[51:10] | There will be medals, | 会有奖章 |
[51:13] | photographs, | 照片 |
[51:14] | commemorative stamps. | 纪念邮票 |
[51:18] | I will personally deliver it. | 我要亲自送去 |
[51:23] | They must be desperate indeed | 他们一定是孤注一掷了 |
[51:26] | to give the message to this putrid smelling reject. | 让这个难闻的废物来传递情报 |
[51:36] | Oh, no, Dennis, you’ve squished him. | 哦,不,丹尼斯, 你碾碎它了 |
[51:39] | He was my favourite. | 他是我的最爱 |
[51:42] | That’s it exactly, I’m putrefied, stinky, rotten. | 事实上,我化脓了,发臭,腐烂 |
[51:46] | Eat me, you’ll be sick for a week. | 吃我吧, 你会难受一个礼拜 |
[51:49] | -Take him away. -Yes, General. | -把他带走 -是,将军 |
[51:51] | No, you can’t. | 不,你不能 |
[51:52] | I have a doctor’s note. | 我有医生证明 |
[51:54] | I have a feather condition. | 我有羽毛病 |
[51:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[52:00] | -Considering it, he may be useful. -Yes, oh, yes. | -想想看,他也许有用 -对,哦,对 |
[52:08] | Thank you, you’re very wise. | 谢谢你,你真明智 |
[52:10] | What do you like? | 你喜欢什么? |
[52:12] | We can play cards. | 我们可以玩牌 |
[52:14] | Find the pebble? I’ve got a lovely voice. | 猜石子?我的声音很动听 |
[52:16] | There’ll be bluebirds over | 会有蓝知更鸟在 |
[52:20] | the White Cliffs of Dover. | 在多佛白岩壁的上空 |
[52:23] | That probable annoys you, no… | 这也许会惹你生气,不… |
[52:25] | I was thinking more along the lines of a celebration dinner. | 我更想来顿庆祝大餐 |
[52:30] | Celebration dinner, brilliant, I cook well. | 庆祝大餐,太好了, 我做菜很好的 |
[52:33] | Not I cook well, I won’t be in it, I could make breadcrumbs. | 不是说我好吃,我可不要做原料, 我能做面包屑 |
[52:38] | You haven’t tried my breadcrumb birdseedy thing. | 你没有尝过我做的面包屑鸟食 |
[52:43] | No, pigeon under glass. | 不,温室里的鸽子 |
[52:47] | With a lovely “liebfraumilch” reduction. | 配上莱茵白葡萄酒 |
[53:04] | -Tickle. -What did you do to him? | -痒痒 -你们对他做了什么? |
[53:12] | -Pink. -You all right, mate? | -粉色 -你没事吧,伙计? |
[53:15] | Wait a minute, it’s feng shui. | 等等,这是风水 |
[53:18] | The little bell should be over there. | 这个小铃应该放在那 |
[53:21] | Okay, yeah, yeah. | 好吧,好,好 |
[53:26] | Who was I kidding? | 我怎么回事? |
[53:30] | I’ve let everyone down. | 我辜负了所有人 |
[53:33] | Bugsy wouldn’t be here if not for me. | 如果不是因为我布西也不会在这 |
[53:39] | Chaps, there’s Valiant, follow me. | 伙计们,威廉特在那, 跟着我 |
[53:43] | -Valiant! -Hey! | -威廉特!-嘿! |
[53:44] | -Lofty, Toughwood, Tailfeather! -I say, old bean. | -鲁夫特, 泰伍德, 泰福特!-我说,老伙计 |
[53:48] | -You made it. -I knew you’d make it, I knew it. | -你成功了 -我就知道你能行,我就知道 |
[53:52] | -Chaps. -Commander Gutsy, you’re alive! | -伙计们 -加西中校,你还活着! |
[53:56] | -Tell us what happened. -Plane exploded, | -告诉我们怎么回事 -飞机爆炸了 |
[53:58] | chute gave out, free fall three thousand feet, | 降落伞不动了, 自由落体三千英尺 |
[54:01] | set upon by a pack of wolves, flew through barbed wire, | 被一群恶狼攻击, 飞越过带刺的铁丝网 |
[54:04] | picked up some shrapnel from a grenade, | 躲过手榴弹四射的弹片 |
[54:07] | fought my way to the rendezvous and here we are. | 历尽艰辛来到集合地点, 我们到了 |
[54:11] | Let’s dispense with the chitchat. | 我们别扯闲话了 |
[54:14] | I guess the falcons have the message. | 我猜猎鹰已经获取了情报 |
[54:16] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[54:17] | -Where’s Bugsy? -He sacrificed himself to save me. | -布西呢?-他牺牲自己救了我 |
[54:21] | The falcons got Bugsy and the message. | 猎鹰抓了布西还有情报 |
[54:23] | -Which way did they go? -That way. | -他们怎么走了?-那边 |
[54:28] | Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves. | 大不列颠, 不列颠统治海洋 |
[54:37] | Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves. | 大不列颠, 不列颠统治海洋 |
[54:42] | Come on, pull yourself together, snap out of it! | 快点,我们齐心协力, 离开这里! |
[54:48] | Come on, Bugsy, old boy, find a way out of here. | 快点,布西,老伙计, 找条出去的路 |
[54:51] | Where there’s a will, there’s a way. | 有志者事竟成 |
[54:53] | Right, you chaps sit tight. | 对,你们待在这 |
[54:55] | I’ll fly in avoiding the boobytraps and ambushes. | 我去看看有没有陷阱和伏兵 |
[55:00] | Then subdue any resistance and secure the message. | 然后战胜抵抗者, 找回情报 |
[55:03] | -Absolutely. -Gutsy by name, Gutsy by nature. | -好 -名叫加西,就是勇敢 |
[55:20] | I will bathe. | 我要沐浴 |
[55:25] | -Bring me my best cape. -Yes, General. | -把我最好的斗篷拿来 -是,将军 |
[55:35] | He’s always the same, oh, can’t he look after himself? | 他总是一样,哦, 他就不能自己照顾自己吗? |
[55:44] | -Join the Army you said. -I didn’t say it. | -你说要参军的 -我没说过 |
[55:46] | -See the wor… You did. -It was your idea. | -你看… 你说过 -这是你的主意 |
[55:48] | -It was your idea. -I’m not listening. | -那是你的主意 -我不听 |
[55:52] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[55:55] | I’m afraid it’s not as simple as I thought. | 我恐怕没有我想的那么简单 |
[55:57] | This bunker is highly fortified, | 这碉堡戒备森严 |
[56:00] | stuffed to the gills with falcons. | 到处都是猎鹰 |
[56:02] | There’s only one opening big enough for a hummingbird. | 只有一个能让蜂鸟进去的空 |
[56:05] | And down the barrel of the gun. | 就在炮筒下面 |
[56:08] | No, gentlemen, I’m afraid it’s hopeless. | 不,先生们, 我想没什么希望了 |
[56:21] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[56:22] | Valiant, no! Valiant, don’t go! | 威廉特,不!威廉特,别去! |
[57:23] | Bugsy. | 布西 |
[57:45] | I’m too young to die. | 我还很年轻不该死 |
[57:47] | -I can’t believe this. -Hey! | -我真不敢相信 -嘿! |
[57:50] | Valiant! | 威廉特! |
[57:51] | Bugsy. | 布西 |
[57:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[57:57] | The message, it’s in there. | 情报,在那里 |
[58:10] | No, no, red. | 不,不,红色的 |
[58:13] | Red says strong and decisive. | 红色代表强壮和果断 |
[58:16] | -Red it is. -General, that’s why I’m here. | -红的来了 -将军,我随时在此效劳 |
[58:21] | No, no, wait, the blue. | 不,不,等等,蓝色的吧 |
[58:24] | -With the eggshell trim. -As many capes as you like. | -有蛋壳装饰的 -要多少有多少 |
[58:29] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[58:30] | – He’s got to have his cape. – Valiant, get down. | -他要他的斗篷 -威廉特,下来 |
[58:45] | -How many capes can you need? -I’m sick of capes. | -你要多少斗篷?-我受够了 |
[58:47] | I hate capes, I hate them! | 我恨斗篷,我恨它们! |
[59:01] | Here goes. | 好吧 |
[59:13] | -I’ll get you out, Bugsy. -It’s no use, he took the key. | -我会放你出来,布西 -没用的,钥匙在他那里 |
[59:17] | Complete the mission. | 完成任务 |
[59:19] | – But, Bugsy, I can’t… – Valiant, forget about me. | -但,布西,我不能… -威廉特,忘了我吧 |
[59:22] | You have the message, get out of here. | 你拿着情报离开这里 |
[59:25] | -No, Bugsy. -Go. | -不,布西 -去 |
[59:34] | Don’t, don’t do it. | 别,别去 |
[59:49] | Underlingk? | 恩德林科? |
[59:52] | Underlingk! | 恩德林科! |
[59:55] | “Ja, Herr General”. | “是,将军阁下” |
[59:56] | My beak brush. | 我的牙刷 |
[59:58] | “Ja, Herr General”. | “是,将军阁下” |
[1:00:02] | Pin on my medals, pin on my medals. | 别上我的勋章, 别上我的勋章 |
[1:00:06] | Pin on my medals on my cape. | 别上我的勋章, 在我的斗篷上 |
[1:00:11] | -Cufflingk. -“Ja, Herr General”. | -卡夫林科 -“是,将军阁下” |
[1:00:14] | My talon clippers. | 我的指甲钳 |
[1:00:17] | “Ja, Herr General”. | “是,将军阁下” |
[1:00:24] | I am magnificent. | 我真伟大 |
[1:00:27] | -You can have all the capes. Valiant, they’re coming! | -你可以拥有所有的斗篷 -威廉特,他们来了! |
[1:00:35] | Get him! Stop him! | 抓住他!拦住他! |
[1:00:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:00:44] | Bugsy! | 布西! |
[1:00:45] | Oh, yes, brilliant. | 哦,太棒了 |
[1:00:48] | Come on, last chance, get up, come on. | 快点,最后的机会, 起来,快点 |
[1:00:54] | What is that repulsive odour? | 这是什么难闻的味道? |
[1:00:58] | Not to rush you or anything, but time to go. | 不是要催你们, 但是该走了 |
[1:01:02] | Well done, my lad. | 干得好 |
[1:01:04] | -You’re from Squad A, right? -Long story, I’ll tell you later. | -你们是A班的,对吧?-说来话长,我以后告诉你 |
[1:01:12] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:01:19] | You idiots! | 笨蛋! |
[1:01:22] | – Yeah! – Valiant! | -耶!-威廉特! |
[1:01:24] | Bugsy! Mercury! | 布西!墨丘利! |
[1:01:27] | – Yes, we did it. – Valiant, you made it. | -我们成功了 -威廉特,你做到了 |
[1:01:31] | -Well done. -Bugsy, my dear chap. | -干得好 -布西,我亲爱的伙计 |
[1:01:33] | And the message? | 情报呢? |
[1:01:34] | Yes, sir, safe and sound. | 是,长官,安然无恙 |
[1:01:37] | -Good man. -Thank you, sir. | -好样的 -谢谢,长官 |
[1:01:40] | Right, lads, we have a message to deliver. | 好了,小伙子们, 我们有情报要送 |
[1:01:43] | Let’s make wind! | 让我们起飞吧! |
[1:01:52] | Those falcons will think twice before they mess with us. | 猎鹰在看见我们之前要三思了 |
[1:01:59] | Enemy flyers! | 敌人! |
[1:02:02] | Toughwood, Tailfeather, figure of eight. | 泰伍德, 泰福特, 8字花式 |
[1:02:04] | -Disperse! -Yes, sir! | -散开!-是,长官! |
[1:02:14] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:02:17] | Come on, lads, attack formation. | 快点,小伙子们, 攻击队形 |
[1:02:20] | Valiant, complete the mission, you know where to go. | 威廉特,完成任务, 你知道去哪 |
[1:02:26] | Keep it tight now. | 保持队形 |
[1:02:28] | Let’s go, chaps. | 我们冲,伙计们 |
[1:02:30] | Charge! | 冲锋! |
[1:03:00] | You look tired, little bird. | 你看上去累了,小鸟 |
[1:03:03] | Wouldn’t you like to rest in my belly? | 你想不想在我的胃里休息一下? |
[1:03:08] | So, you are one of the elite? | 你是精英之一? |
[1:03:12] | The best of the best? | 精英中的精英? |
[1:03:15] | There’s more to me than meets the eye. | 我有比跟你聊天更重要的事 |
[1:03:50] | I hope I’m going to make it, I think I’m going to make it. | 我想我能成功, 我想我能成功 |
[1:03:54] | I’m going to make it. | 我能成功 |
[1:04:19] | You can’t escape me, pigeon. | 你逃不出我的手掌心,鸽子 |
[1:04:48] | What do you do with the drunken sailor | 你对酒醉的水手干了什么? |
[1:04:51] | early in the morning? | 在清晨时分? |
[1:04:55] | Valiant, back so soon! | 威廉特,这么快就回来了! |
[1:04:57] | And alive! Excitable boy. | 还活着!好孩子 |
[1:05:05] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:06] | Falcon! Sound the alarm! | 猎鹰!发出警报! |
[1:05:14] | Sound the alarm! | 发出警报! |
[1:05:20] | – Mum! – Valiant! | -妈妈!-威廉特! |
[1:05:21] | Hide! | 藏起来! |
[1:05:59] | It’s just you and me now, pigeon. | 现在只有你和我了 |
[1:06:02] | This is where it ends. | 该结束了 |
[1:06:04] | You are nothing but a lowly wood pigeon. | 你就是一只可怜的小鸽子 |
[1:06:08] | You are no match for a falcon warrior. | 你不是猎鹰的对手 |
[1:06:17] | Just as I imagined. | 像我想的那样 |
[1:06:19] | Pieces and shreds. | 撕成碎片 |
[1:06:22] | Valiant! | 威廉特! |
[1:06:29] | Come on, come on then. | 快点,快点 |
[1:06:31] | -You great ugly bully. -Leave him be, you filthy falcon. | -你这个丑陋的大家伙 -别碰他,该死的猎鹰 |
[1:07:02] | Come out, little birdy. | 出来,小东西 |
[1:07:06] | I may even spare your puny little life. | 我可以不要你的小命 |
[1:07:17] | Just stay calm, you can do this. | 冷静,你能行 |
[1:07:36] | Pipsqueak! | 小矮子! |
[1:07:38] | My name is not pipsqueak, my name is Valiant! | 我不叫小矮子, 我叫威廉特! |
[1:07:45] | – Valiant! – Good lad! | -威廉特!-好孩子! |
[1:07:48] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a message to deliver. | 如果你不介意, 我有情报要送 |
[1:07:53] | -Wonderful! -That’s my boy. | -真棒!-那是我儿子 |
[1:08:14] | Valiant? You’ve made it? | 威廉特?你成功了? |
[1:08:18] | Valiant pigeon. | 信鸽威廉特 |
[1:08:20] | Sir, I have a message to deliver. | 长官,我有情报要送 |
[1:08:52] | Gentlemen, a change of plan. | 先生们, 改变计划 |
[1:08:54] | We now land in Normandy. | 我们现在要登陆诺曼底 |
[1:08:56] | -Change that to Normandy. -Normandy. | -改到诺曼底 -诺曼底 |
[1:09:04] | Well done, son, this could mean promotion. | 干得好,孩子, 这意味着晋升 |
[1:09:08] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你而骄傲 |
[1:09:09] | -You’re a credit to the service. -Thank you, sir. | -你给集体争光了 -谢谢你,长官 |
[1:09:12] | Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 哦,对不起,对不起,对不起,对不起 |
[1:09:14] | -Well done, old boy. -I knew you’d do it. | -干得好,老伙计 -我知道你行 |
[1:09:17] | You little beauty, well done, mate. | 可爱的小家伙, 干得好,伙计 |
[1:09:22] | Seeds! | 谷子! |
[1:09:32] | Ahoy there, Valiant. | 嘿,威廉特 |
[1:09:34] | Bug juice, on the house, of course. | 虫果汁, 当然免费 |
[1:09:40] | -I’m the hero around here. -I’m the hero, you want to see? | -我是这里的英雄 -我是英雄,你想看吗? |
[1:09:44] | -Will you shut up. -We were fine until you came. | -你能闭嘴吗 -我们来之前还不错呢 |
[1:09:50] | -Hello, handsome. -I say. | -哈喽,帅哥 -我说 |
[1:10:04] | -Shall we shake a tailfeather? -Certainly. | -我们来跳舞吧?-当然 |
[1:10:07] | Oh, Sergeant. | 哦,军士 |
[1:10:10] | – Valiant, maybe you and I…? – Sorry, but I’m not available. | -威廉特, 或许你和我…?-抱歉,我已经有约了 |
[1:10:19] | But I can’t stress enough how available I am. | 但是我可是非常有空 |
[1:10:49] | 动物在第二次世界大战中挽救了千千万万生命 | |
[1:10:53] | 授予动物的最高英勇勋章是迪金勋章 | |
[1:11:01] | 总共54枚迪金奖章被颁发,18枚给了狗 3枚给了马,1枚给了猫,32枚给了鸽子 |