| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 | 
| [00:07] | Hiding in the shadows, | 藏身暗处 | 
| [00:09] | alone in the world. | 独自一人 | 
| [00:11] | Until now. | 直到现在 | 
| [00:13] | I am a vampire. | 我是个吸血鬼 | 
| [00:16] | And this is my story. | 以下是我的故事 | 
| [00:25] | An hour’s drive to hear that crap. | 居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐 | 
| [00:27] | You know, it wasn’t even a band. | 根本都算不上是乐队 | 
| [00:28] | A guy with a guitar. | 就一个人抱把吉他 | 
| [00:30] | An hour each way. | 往返共浪费两小时 | 
| [00:31] | He wasn’t that bad. | 他没你说的那么差 | 
| [00:32] | He sounded like James Blunt. | 风格还挺像詹姆斯·布朗特 | 
| [00:34] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不好呢 | 
| [00:35] | We already have a James Blunt. | 问题是已经有一个詹姆斯·布朗特了 | 
| [00:36] | One’s all we need. | 一个就够了 | 
| [00:37] | So why did you come? | 那你为什么还要来 | 
| [00:39] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 | 
| [00:41] | Nicely done. | 聪明的回答 | 
| [00:48] | What’s with all the fog? | 哪来这么大的雾 | 
| [00:50] | It’ll clear in a second. | 很快就会散开的 | 
| [00:51] | Watch out! | 小心 | 
| [01:02] | Are you ok?! | 你没事吧 | 
| [01:02] | We just hit someone! Oh,my god! | 我们撞到人了 上帝啊 | 
| [01:06] | Call for help. | 快打电话叫救护车 | 
| [01:13] | Come on, come on! | 快接电话 快啊 | 
| [01:17] | Please be alive! | 千万别出人命啊 | 
| [01:23] | Oh, my god. | 哦 上帝啊 | 
| [01:33] | There’s no signal! | 这里没信号 | 
| [01:36] | Darren! | 达伦 | 
| [01:39] | Darren? | 达伦 | 
| [02:06] | I shouldn’t have come home. | 我不该回来的 | 
| [02:09] | I know the risk. | 我知道这很冒险 | 
| [02:11] | But I had no choice. | 但我别无选择 | 
| [02:13] | I have to know her. | 我必须去认识她 | 
| [02:17] | Dear diary, | 亲爱的日记本 | 
| [02:19] | today will be different. | 今天将会不同以往 | 
| [02:21] | It has to be. | 我必须做出改变 | 
| [02:23] | I will smile, and it will be believable. | 我将面带笑容 让人觉得可信的笑容 | 
| [02:27] | My smile was say “I’m fine, thank you.” | 我的笑如同在说 “我很好 谢谢关心” | 
| [02:32] | “Yes, I feel much better.” | “是的 我好多了” | 
| [02:36] | I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. | 我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩 | 
| [02:39] | I will start fresh, be someone new. | 我要重新开始 做全新的自己 | 
| [02:45] | It’s the only way I’ll make it through. | 只有这样我才能撑下去 | 
| [02:50] | Toast. I can make toast. | 吐司怎么样 我会做土司 | 
| [02:52] | It’s all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna. | 只要咖啡就行 珍娜阿姨 | 
| [02:54] | Is there coffee? | 有咖啡吗 | 
| [02:56] | Your first day of school | 你们开学第一天 | 
| [02:57] | and I’m totally unprepared. | 我却毫无准备 | 
| [03:01] | Lunch money? | 要午餐钱吗 | 
| [03:02] | I’m good. | 我不用了 | 
| [03:04] | Anything else? | 还有什么别的吗 | 
| [03:05] | A number two pencil? What am I missing? | 一支2B铅笔 我还漏了什么没 | 
| [03:08] | Don’t you have a big presentation today? | 你今天不是要做一个很重要的报告吗 | 
| [03:10] | I’m meeting with my thesis advisor at…now. | 我要和论文导师见面 就是现在 | 
| [03:13] | – Crap! – Then go. We’ll be fine. | -糟糕 -那走吧 我们自己能行 | 
| [03:20] | You ok? | 你还好吧 | 
| [03:22] | Don’t start. | 打住 | 
| [03:43] | So gram’s telling me I’m psychic. | 外婆说我是个灵媒 | 
| [03:46] | Our ancestors were from Salem, | 我们祖先就是从塞勒姆来的 | 
| [03:48] | which isn’t all that, I know, crazy, | 所以也不算很离谱 对吧 | 
| [03:50] | but she’s going on and on about it, | 但是她不停地说啊说 | 
| [03:51] | and I’m like, put this woman in a home already! | 我都想把她送进敬老院了 | 
| [03:54] | But then I started thinking, | 但是我开始想 | 
| [03:56] | I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, | 奥巴马当选和希斯·莱杰早逝我都预言到了 | 
| [03:58] | and I still think Florida will break off | 而且我始终认为佛罗里达将会分裂 | 
| [04:00] | and turn into little resort islands. | 变成一些小的旅游岛 | 
| [04:03] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 | 
| [04:05] | Back in the car. | 该回神啦 | 
| [04:08] | I did it again, didn’t I? | 我又在走神了 是吗 | 
| [04:10] | I–I’m sorry, Bonnie. | 对不起 邦妮 | 
| [04:11] | You were telling me that… | 你刚才在说… | 
| [04:12] | That I’m psychic now. | 我是个灵媒 | 
| [04:15] | Right. Ok, then predict something. | 对 那么预言点什么 | 
| [04:17] | About me. | 关于我的 | 
| [04:21] | I see… | 我想想 | 
| [04:26] | What was that?! | 那是什么东西 | 
| [04:28] | Oh, my god! | 哦 上帝啊 | 
| [04:29] | Elena, are you ok? | 埃琳娜 你没事吧 | 
| [04:31] | It’s ok. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 | 
| [04:32] | It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere. | 好像是鸟之类的东西 不知从哪飞出来的 | 
| [04:34] | Really, I can’t be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life. | 说真的 我不可能下半辈子都恐惧汽车吧 | 
| [04:41] | I predict this year is going to be kick ass. | 我预言你红透一整年 | 
| [04:44] | And I predict all the sad and dark times are over | 我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束 | 
| [04:46] | and you are going to be beyond happy. | 你会过得快乐至极 | 
| [05:16] | Major lack of male real estate. | 优质男市场人才匮乏 | 
| [05:19] | Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach. | 快看凯丽·碧琪把浴帘裹身上了 | 
| [05:21] | She looks a hot. Can I still say “tranny mess”? | 她看上去就像个火辣的…能接着说”邋遢女郎”吗 | 
| [05:24] | No, that’s over. | 不行 出口算数 | 
| [05:25] | Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. | 好吧 找个男友 造个流行语 | 
| [05:28] | It’s a busy year. | 肯定是充实的一年 | 
| [05:40] | He hates me. | 他恨我 | 
| [05:41] | That’s not hate. | 那不是恨 | 
| [05:42] | That’s “You dumped me, but I’m too cool to show it, | 是说”你甩了我 我不屑于表现出来” | 
| [05:44] | “But secretly I’m listening to Air Supply’s greatest hits.” | “但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的歌曲疗伤” | 
| [05:48] | Elena. Oh, my god. | 埃琳娜 我的天哪 | 
| [05:50] | How are you? | 你怎么样 | 
| [05:52] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 | 
| [05:55] | How is she? Is she good? | 她怎么样 她好吗 | 
| [05:57] | Caroline, I’m right here. | 卡罗琳 我就站在这里 | 
| [05:59] | And I’m fine. Thank you. | 而且我很好 谢谢 | 
| [06:01] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [06:02] | Yes. Much better. | 对 好多了 | 
| [06:04] | Oh, you poor thing. | 我的小可怜 | 
| [06:06] | Ok, Caroline. | 够了 卡罗琳 | 
| [06:09] | Ok, see you guys later? | 那么待会儿见 | 
| [06:11] | – Ok! – Bye. | -好的 -拜拜 | 
| [06:14] | No comment. I’m not going to say anything. | 不予置评 我什么都不想说 | 
| [06:18] | Don’t take more than two in a six-hour window. | 六个小时内最多吃2粒 | 
| [06:23] | Hey, Vicki. | 薇姬 | 
| [06:24] | I knew I’d find you here with the crackheads. | 我就知道你和这个瘾君子在一起 | 
| [06:28] | Hey, Pete Wentz called. He wants his nail polish back. | 皮特·温兹打电话给我 说想要回他的指甲油 | 
| [06:30] | Pete Wentz, huh? How old school T.R.L of you. | 皮特·温兹 你活在啥年代啊 | 
| [06:33] | Carson Daly fan? | 不会是卡森·戴利的粉丝吧 | 
| [06:34] | Oh, Ty, be nice. Be nice. | 泰 冷静点 冷静点 | 
| [06:37] | That’s Elena’s little brother. | 他是埃琳娜的弟弟 | 
| [06:39] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 | 
| [06:40] | I’ll still kick his ass. | 但我还是要给他好看 | 
| [06:48] | Hold up. Who’s this? | 等等 这人是谁 | 
| [06:50] | All I see is back. | 我只看到个背影 | 
| [06:52] | It’s a hot back. | 很帅的背影 | 
| [06:54] | Your records are incomplete. | 你的档案还不齐全 | 
| [06:56] | You’re missing immunization records, | 没有免疫证 | 
| [06:58] | And we do insist on transcripts. | 而且我们必须要看成绩单 | 
| [07:02] | Please look again. | 请您再仔细看一下 | 
| [07:05] | I’m sure everything you need is there. | 我确定您要的都在这了 | 
| [07:14] | Well, you’re right. | 你说的对 | 
| [07:16] | So it is. | 的确如此 | 
| [07:18] | I’m sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar. | 我感知到他来自西雅图 并且会弹吉他 | 
| [07:22] | You’re really going to | 看来你是真打算 | 
| [07:23] | – run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh? – Pretty much. | -处处运用你的灵媒技能啊 -差不多 | 
| [07:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [07:32] | Please be hot. | 千万要长帅点啊 | 
| [07:39] | Pants down, chick! | 别搞突袭啊 小妞 | 
| [07:41] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [07:42] | It’s the first day of school and you’re stoned. | 第一天上课你就嗑药 | 
| [07:44] | – No, I’m not. – Where is it? | -我没有 -放哪了 | 
| [07:45] | – Is it on you? – Stop, all right?! | -藏身上了吗 -别翻了 | 
| [07:46] | You need to chill yourself, all right? | 你得冷静点 行不行 | 
| [07:48] | Chill myself? | 我冷静点 | 
| [07:49] | What is that, stoner talk? | 你已经飘飘欲仙 不知所云了吧 | 
| [07:51] | Dude, you are so cool. | 老弟 算你狠 | 
| [07:52] | Look, stop! I don’t have anything on me. Are you crazy? | 住手 我身上什么也没有 你疯了吗 | 
| [07:55] | You haven’t seen crazy, Jeremy! | 你还没见识真正的发疯呢 杰里米 | 
| [07:57] | I gave you a summer pass, | 我一个暑假没管你 | 
| [07:58] | but I am done watching you destroy yourself. | 可我不能再看着你毁了自己了 | 
| [08:01] | No, no, no, you know what? | 别别别 知道我怎么想吗 | 
| [08:03] | Go ahead. Keep it up. But just know | 你走吧 爱干嘛干嘛 不过记住了 | 
| [08:05] | that I am going to be there | 只要我发现你贩药嗑药 | 
| [08:06] | To ruin your buzz every time, you got it? | 见一次我挡一次 听见了吗 | 
| [08:15] | Jeremy, I know who you are. | 杰里米 我知道你的本质 | 
| [08:17] | And it’s not this person. | 不是现在这样的 | 
| [08:21] | So don’t be this person. | 别再这样了 | 
| [08:23] | I don’t need this. | 不用你来说教 | 
| [08:32] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [08:54] | Pardon me. | 对不起 | 
| [09:00] | Is this the men’s room? | 这里是男士洗手间吗 | 
| [09:03] | Yes. um, I was just, um… | 是的 我只是 | 
| [09:06] | I was just… | 只是… | 
| [09:09] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 | 
| [09:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:25] | Once our home state of Virginia | 我们的家乡弗吉尼亚州 | 
| [09:26] | Joined confederacy in 1861, | 曾于1861年加入南方联盟国 | 
| [09:29] | It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. | 使得州际内部极度局势紧张 | 
| [09:34] | People in Virginia’s northwest region | 弗吉尼亚的西北人士 | 
| [09:35] | Had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. | 与南方腹地的传统派意见相左 | 
| [09:39] | Then virginia divided in 1863 | 终于 弗吉尼亚于1863年分裂 | 
| [09:42] | With the northwest region joining the union. | 西北部加入了合众国 | 
| [10:33] | [神秘瀑布镇墓地] [建于1792年] | |
| [10:37] | Dear diary, | 亲爱的日记本 | 
| [10:39] | I made it through the day. | 我熬过了一整天 | 
| [10:42] | I must have said, “I’m fine, thanks,” at least 37 times. | 今天我至少说了37次 “我很好 谢谢” | 
| [10:48] | And I didn’t mean it once. | 但没有一次是真心的 | 
| [10:51] | But no one noticed. | 不过没人发现 | 
| [11:00] | When someone asks, “How are you?” | 当有人问起”你好吗”时 | 
| [11:03] | They really don’t want an answer. | 他们其实并不想知道答案 | 
| [11:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:15] | Hi, bird. | 你好 小鸟 | 
| [11:18] | That’s not creepy or anything. | 没什么可怕的 | 
| [11:36] | That’s what I thought. | 我就说嘛 | 
| [12:12] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [12:16] | Were you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 | 
| [12:18] | No, I, uh, I just… I saw you fall. | 没有 我只是看到你跌到了 | 
| [12:21] | Uh-huh, and you just happened to be | 是啊 你只是碰巧 | 
| [12:24] | Hanging out in a cemetery. | 来墓地散步 | 
| [12:25] | I’m visiting. I have family here. | 我是来祭拜家人的 | 
| [12:30] | Wow. Tactless. | 太失礼了 | 
| [12:32] | I’m sorry. It’s the fog, | 对不起 都怪那雾气 | 
| [12:35] | It’s making me foggy. | 把我都弄得晕头转向的 | 
| [12:36] | And then back there, there was this bird, | 而且那边还有只鸟 | 
| [12:39] | And it was all very Hitchcock for a second. | 那一瞬间 整个氛围让人惊悚 | 
| [12:41] | That is the bird movie, right, the Hitchcock? | 很像希区柯克那部关于鸟的恐怖电影 | 
| [12:46] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 | 
| [12:48] | I’m Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 | 
| [12:50] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [12:51] | We have history together. | 我们一起上历史课 | 
| [12:53] | And English and French. | 还有英语和法语课 | 
| [12:57] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [13:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:14] | Nice ring. | 戒指真漂亮 | 
| [13:18] | It’s a family ring, yeah. | 是祖传的 | 
| [13:20] | I’m kinda stuck with it. It’s weird,huh? | 我似乎带上就不想取下来 有点诡异对吗 | 
| [13:22] | No, no. It’s just, I mean, there are rings | 不会 戒指随处可见 | 
| [13:23] | And then there’s that. | 这枚却很特别 | 
| [13:35] | Did you hurt yourself? | 你是不是受伤了 | 
| [13:37] | Did you hurt yourself? | 刚才是不是摔伤了 | 
| [13:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [13:47] | Oh! Look at that. | 看啊 | 
| [13:52] | That is not pretty. | 这可不好看 | 
| [13:54] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [13:57] | You should go. | 你该走了 | 
| [13:58] | Take care of that. | 好好处理下伤口 | 
| [14:00] | Really, it’s nothing. | 真的没什么 | 
| [14:12] | I lost control today. | 今天我失控了 | 
| [14:16] | Everything I’ve kept buried inside | 我已经深埋内心的一切 | 
| [14:19] | Came rushing to the surface. | 都冲破了束缚 | 
| [14:28] | I’m simply not able to resist her. | 我只是无法抗拒她 | 
| [14:36] | Working. | 我在干活 | 
| [14:42] | Thanks, Vick. | 谢谢 薇姬 | 
| [14:43] | Do you need another refill? | 还要续杯吗 | 
| [14:45] | I’d love one. | 求之不得 | 
| [14:49] | Please tell me you’re not hooking up with my sister. | 拜托告诉我 你没有勾搭我妹妹 | 
| [14:52] | I’m not hooking up with your sister. | 我没有勾搭你妹妹 | 
| [14:55] | You’re such a dick. | 你真是个混蛋 | 
| [14:56] | Hey, what’s your deal? | 你怎么回事 | 
| [14:57] | I mean, summer you act one way | 暑假的时候你还好好的 | 
| [14:59] | And then school starts and you can’t be bothered. | 开学后看到我 就完全不想搭理我 | 
| [15:01] | Look, Jeremy, I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals, | 杰里米 我真的很感谢你的药 | 
| [15:03] | But you can’t keep following me around like a lost puppy. | 但你也不能像条迷路的小狗一样死缠着我 | 
| [15:05] | When’s the last time you had sex with a puppy? | 你上次和”小狗”上床是什么时候 | 
| [15:07] | Hey, keep it down. I don’t want to tell the whole world | 小声点 我不想让整个世界知道 | 
| [15:09] | I deflowered Elena’s kid brother. | 我夺走了埃琳娜小弟的童贞 | 
| [15:11] | Yeah, and deflowered and deflowered. | 是啊 还夺了一次又一次的 | 
| [15:12] | We hooked up a few times in a drug haze. It’s over. | 我们不过是在嗑药情况下勾搭了几次 现在结束了 | 
| [15:16] | You gotta back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler. | 趁你没破坏我和泰勒关系前 快走吧 | 
| [15:18] | Oh, come on, the guy’s a total douche. | 得了吧 那家伙是个十足的蠢货 | 
| [15:21] | He only wants you for your ass. | 他和你在一起 只是想和你上床 | 
| [15:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [15:24] | What do you want me for? | 那你和我在一起又是为了什么 | 
| [15:28] | His name is Stefan Salvatore. | 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [15:31] | He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house. | 和叔叔住在塞尔瓦托的旧公寓 | 
| [15:33] | He hasn’t lived here since he was a kid. | 孩提时就离开小镇了 | 
| [15:35] | Military family, so they moved around a lot. | 军人家庭 所以四处迁徙 | 
| [15:37] | He’s a gemini, and his favorite color is blue. | 双子座 最喜欢的颜色是蓝色 | 
| [15:40] | You got all of that in one day? | 才一天你就打听了这么多 | 
| [15:42] | Oh, please, I got all that between third and fourth period. | 拜托 我在三四节课课间就知道了 | 
| [15:44] | We’re planning a June wedding. | 我们将会举行一个六月婚礼 | 
| [15:49] | I’m meeting Bonnie at the grill. | 我和邦妮约好去烧烤 | 
| [15:50] | Ok, have fun. Wait,I got this. | 好吧 玩得愉快 等等 我现在应该说 | 
| [15:53] | Don’t stay out late, it’s a school night. | 别玩得太晚 明天还要上课 | 
| [15:57] | Well done, aunt Jenna. | 干得不错 珍娜阿姨 | 
| [16:05] | Sorry, I was about to knock. | 抱歉 我正想敲门 | 
| [16:07] | I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier. | 我想为先前无故消失的行为道歉 | 
| [16:10] | I know it was… | 我知道那有点… | 
| [16:11] | strange. | 奇怪 | 
| [16:13] | No worries. | 别放在心上了 | 
| [16:15] | I get it, blood makes you squeamish. | 我懂 你晕血 | 
| [16:19] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 | 
| [16:22] | How’s your leg? | 你的脚怎么样 | 
| [16:24] | Oh, it’s fine. | 哦 没事了 | 
| [16:25] | Just a scratch, barely. | 只是皮外伤 | 
| [16:28] | How did you know where I lived? | 你怎么知道我住哪儿 | 
| [16:30] | It’s a small town. | 这可是个小镇 | 
| [16:31] | I asked the first person I saw. | 我问了遇到的第一个人 | 
| [16:36] | I thought you might want this back. | 我觉得你应该想要回这个 | 
| [16:39] | Oh, I must have dropped it. | 哦 我一定是把它弄丢了 | 
| [16:40] | I…thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [16:43] | Don’t worry, I didn’t…read it. | 别担心 我没看 | 
| [16:47] | No? | 没有吗 | 
| [16:48] | Why not? Most people would have. | 为什么不看 大多数人都会的 | 
| [16:50] | Well, I wouldn’t want anyone to read mine. | 正如我不希望让别人看我的 | 
| [16:55] | You keep a journal? | 你也写日记吗 | 
| [16:56] | Yeah, if I don’t write it down, I forget it. | 是的 如果我不写下来 我就会忘 | 
| [17:00] | Memories are too important. | 记忆弥足珍贵 | 
| [17:05] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [17:07] | I’m just gonna, um, | 我得去… | 
| [17:10] | you don’t have to stay out there. | 别站在门外说话啊 | 
| [17:19] | I’m fine. | 不用了 | 
| [17:27] | Sorry, were you going somewhere? | 不好意思 你刚刚是不是要出去 | 
| [17:29] | Yeah, I’m meeting a friend. | 是的 我要见个朋友 | 
| [17:34] | Do you want to come? | 一起来吗 | 
| [17:38] | How’s Elena doing? | 埃琳娜还好吗 | 
| [17:40] | Her mom and dad died. How do you think? | 她的双亲亡故了 你觉得呢 | 
| [17:42] | She’s putting on a good face, | 她假装满面笑容 | 
| [17:44] | But it’s only been four months. | 可毕竟才过去四个月 | 
| [17:45] | – Has she said anything about me? – Oh, no. | -她有提到我吗 -没有 | 
| [17:47] | So not getting in the middle. | 所以别再犹豫了 | 
| [17:48] | You pick up the phone and call her. | 直接打电话给她吧 | 
| [17:51] | I feel weird calling her. She broke up with me. | 我觉得打电话怪怪的 她和我分手了 | 
| [17:54] | Give it more time, Matt. | 多给点时间 马特 | 
| [18:09] | More time, huh? | 多给点时间是吧 | 
| [18:18] | Hey, I’m Matt, nice to meet you. | 我是马特 见到你很高兴 | 
| [18:20] | Hi. Stefan. | 你好 斯特凡 | 
| [18:26] | So, you were born in Mystic Falls? | 你是在神秘瀑布镇出生的吗 | 
| [18:28] | Mm-hmm, and moved when I was still young. | 对 不过我小时候就搬走了 | 
| [18:31] | Parents? | 你父母呢 | 
| [18:32] | My parents passed away. | 我父母过世了 | 
| [18:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [18:39] | Any siblings? | 有兄弟姐妹吗 | 
| [18:41] | None that I talk to. | 都很久不联系了 | 
| [18:43] | I live with my uncle. | 我和我叔叔住一起 | 
| [18:46] | So, Stefan, | 那么 斯特凡 | 
| [18:47] | If you’re new, then you don’t know about the party tomorrow. | 你是新来的 应该还不知道明天的派对吧 | 
| [18:50] | It’s a back to school thing at the Falls. | 可以看作是瀑布镇的返校节 | 
| [18:53] | Are you going? | 你要去吗 | 
| [18:53] | Of course she is. | 她当然去 | 
| [19:07] | You promised. | 你答应过的 | 
| [19:15] | This was an animal attack. | 这是一起野兽袭击 | 
| [19:16] | Don’t give me that. I know the game. | 少来这套 我知道你那套把戏 | 
| [19:18] | You tear them up enough, they always suspect an animal attack. | 你把尸体撕碎 让他们一直怀疑是野兽袭击 | 
| [19:20] | You said you had it under control. | 你说过你控制住自己了 | 
| [19:22] | And I do. | 我是做到了 | 
| [19:25] | Please, uncle Stefan. | 求你了 斯特凡叔叔 | 
| [19:27] | Mystic Falls is a different place now. | 神秘瀑布镇现在已经今非昔比了 | 
| [19:29] | It’s been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember. | 虽然这几年挺平静 但还是有人记得的 | 
| [19:32] | And you being here, | 而你的到来 | 
| [19:34] | It’s just going to stir things up. | 只会让沉渣泛起 | 
| [19:35] | – It’s not my intention. – Then what is? | -那不是我来的本意 -那是什么 | 
| [19:37] | Why did you come back? | 为什么你要回来 | 
| [19:38] | After all this time, why now? | 都离开那么久了 为何偏偏现在回来 | 
| [19:39] | I don’t have to explain myself. | 我没必要作解释 | 
| [19:44] | I know that you can’t change what you are. | 我知道你本性难移 | 
| [19:47] | But you don’t belong here anymore. | 但你再也不属于这里了 | 
| [19:51] | Where do I belong? | 那我属于哪里 | 
| [19:53] | I can’t tell you what to do. | 我无法告诉你该怎么做 | 
| [19:56] | But coming back here was a mistake. | 但回到这里是个错误 | 
| [20:40] | The battle of Willow Creek | 柳树溪战役 | 
| [20:42] | took place right at the end of the war | 于内战快结束的时候 | 
| [20:43] | in our very own mystic falls. | 在神秘瀑布镇打响 | 
| [20:46] | How many casualties resulted in this battle? | 这场战役有多少人员伤亡 | 
| [20:50] | Ms. Bennett? | 贝内特小姐 | 
| [20:53] | A lot? | 很多 | 
| [20:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [20:56] | Like a whole lot. | 就是很多 | 
| [20:57] | Cute becomes dumb in an instant,Ms. Bennett. | 可爱和傻气只有一步之遥 贝内特小姐 | 
| [21:00] | Mr. Donovan. | 多诺万先生 | 
| [21:02] | Would you like to take this opportunity | 要不要利用这个机会 | 
| [21:04] | To overcome your embedded jock stereotype? | 改变一下你四肢发达 头脑简单的形象 | 
| [21:06] | It’s ok, Mr. Tanner, I’m cool with it. | 算了 泰纳老师 不必了 | 
| [21:10] | Elena? | 埃琳娜呢 | 
| [21:11] | Surely you can enlighten us about | 你一定可以给我们讲讲 | 
| [21:13] | One of the town’s most significantly historical events? | 本镇最重要的历史事件吧 | 
| [21:15] | I’m sorry, I… I don’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 | 
| [21:19] | I was willing to be lenient last year | 上个学期我一直对你很宽容 | 
| [21:20] | For obvious reasons, Elena, | 原因大家都很清楚 埃琳娜 | 
| [21:22] | But the personal excuses ended with summer break. | 但私人情感应该在开学前做个了结 | 
| [21:27] | There were 346 casualties, | 有346人遇难 | 
| [21:30] | Unless you’re counting local civilians. | 不算本地平民 | 
| [21:32] | That’s correct. | 正确 | 
| [21:34] | Mister… | 你叫… | 
| [21:35] | Salvatore. | 塞尔瓦多 | 
| [21:36] | Salvatore. | 塞尔瓦多 | 
| [21:38] | Any relation to the original settlers here at mystic falls? | 跟神秘瀑布镇的创始家族有什么亲戚关系吗 | 
| [21:42] | Distant. | 远亲 | 
| [21:42] | Well, very good. Except, of course, | 很好 当然 只不过 | 
| [21:44] | there were no civilian casualties in this battle. | 此次战争中没有本地平民遇难 | 
| [21:47] | Actually, there were 27, sir. | 其实有27名 老师 | 
| [21:50] | Confederate soldiers,they fired on the church, | 联邦士兵在教堂开火 | 
| [21:52] | Believing it to be housing weapons. | 以为那里藏有武器 | 
| [21:54] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 | 
| [21:56] | It was a night of great loss. | 当晚伤亡惨重 | 
| [21:58] | The founder’s archives are, uh, | 市政厅存有创始家族的档案 | 
| [22:00] | Stored in civil hall if you’d like to brush up on your facts. | 你可以去那里温习一下 | 
| [22:04] | Mr. Tanner. | 泰纳老师 | 
| [22:35] | What do you mean, you never hooked up? | 你说你从不钓凯子是什么意思 | 
| [22:39] | People look up to me. | 大家都仰慕我 | 
| [22:41] | I have to set an example. | 我得保持形象 | 
| [22:42] | Just admit it, Elena. | 承认吧 埃琳娜 | 
| [22:44] | Oh, ok, so he’s a little pretty. | 好吧 他是挺帅的 | 
| [22:47] | He has that romance novel stare. | 他有爱情小说男主角那深情的眼神 | 
| [22:50] | Stefan looked deep into her eyes, | 斯特凡深情注视她的双眸 | 
| [22:52] | Piercing her very soul. | 洞悉她的灵魂 | 
| [22:55] | Hey! you made it! | 你来啦 | 
| [22:57] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [22:58] | Well, let’s get you a drink. | 去喝一杯吧 | 
| [23:00] | – Well, I’m… – Oh, come on. | -我… -来吧 | 
| [23:02] | So where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [23:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [23:05] | You tell me, you’re the psychic one. | 该我问你吧 你才是灵媒 | 
| [23:07] | Right, I forgot. Ok, so give me a sec. | 对哦 我差点忘了 等等 | 
| [23:10] | Grams says I have to concentrate. | 外婆说我得集中精神 | 
| [23:12] | Wait, you need a crystal ball. | 等等 你要拿个水晶球 | 
| [23:17] | Ta da. | 来了 | 
| [23:27] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [23:28] | That was weird. | 好奇怪 | 
| [23:29] | When I touched you, I saw a crow. | 我一碰你 就看到一只乌鸦 | 
| [23:32] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:33] | A crow. | 乌鸦 | 
| [23:35] | There was fog, | 浓雾密布 | 
| [23:36] | A man. | 有个人 | 
| [23:38] | I’m drunk. | 我醉了 | 
| [23:40] | It’s the drinking. There’s nothing psychic about it. | 酒精作用 跟通灵无关 | 
| [23:44] | Yeah? ok, I’m gonna get a refill. | 好了 我得再去添点酒了 | 
| [23:48] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [23:49] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 | 
| [23:58] | I did it again, didn’t it? | 我又吓着你了 是吧 | 
| [24:01] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [24:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [24:05] | You’re upset about something. | 你有点纠结啊 | 
| [24:08] | No, it’s Bonnie. she’s… | 不 是邦妮 她… | 
| [24:14] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [24:15] | Never mind. You’re…here. | 没事了 你来了就好 | 
| [24:18] | I’m here. | 我来了 | 
| [24:36] | You know, you’re kind of the talk of the town. | 知道吗 你是全镇的话题人物 | 
| [24:38] | – Am I? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [24:40] | Mysterious new guy, oh, yeah. | 神秘新人 | 
| [24:43] | Well, you have the mysterious thing going, too. | 你也挺神秘的 | 
| [24:48] | Twinged in sadness. | 满脸哀伤 | 
| [24:51] | What makes you think that I’m sad? | 为什么觉得我哀伤 | 
| [24:54] | Well, we did meet in a graveyard. | 我是在墓地遇见你的 | 
| [24:58] | Right. | 对 | 
| [24:59] | Well, no, technically we met in the men’s room. | 不 准确来说应该是在男厕 | 
| [25:04] | You don’t want to know, it’s… | 还是不说了 | 
| [25:06] | It’s not exactly party chit-chat. | 不适合在派对上聊这些 | 
| [25:09] | Well, I’ve never really been very good at, uh | 我一直都不太擅长 | 
| [25:12] | Chit-chat. | 聊天 | 
| [25:16] | Last spring… | 去年春天 | 
| [25:19] | My parents’ car drove off of a bridge into the lake. | 我父母的车从桥上坠下 掉进湖里 | 
| [25:24] | And I was in the backseat and I survived, but… | 我当时在后座 捡回一命 | 
| [25:30] | They didn’t. | 他们却没那么幸运 | 
| [25:33] | So that’s my story. | 这就是我的故事 | 
| [25:43] | You won’t be sad forever, Elena. | 悲伤不会相伴一生的 埃琳娜 | 
| [25:59] | No, Ty. | 不行 泰 | 
| [26:00] | I’m not having sex against a tree. | 我不要靠着树做爱 | 
| [26:02] | -Oh, come on, it would be hot. – For who? | -别啊 多性感 -我不觉得 | 
| [26:04] | No, it’s not going to happen. | 不 不行 | 
| [26:05] | It’s not going to happen, not here, not like this. | 不行 特别是这样的时间地点 | 
| [26:08] | No. I said no. | 不行 我说不行 | 
| [26:10] | I said no! Ow, that hurts! | 不行 好痛 | 
| [26:12] | Hey, leave her alone. | 放开她 | 
| [26:15] | You know, you’re starting to get on my nerves, Gilbert. | 你真让我忍不住恼火了 吉尔伯特 | 
| [26:16] | Just go, Tyler, get the hell away from me. | 快滚 泰勒 离我远点 | 
| [26:18] | Wow. Vicki Donovan says no. | 薇姬·多诺万居然会拒绝男人 | 
| [26:21] | That’s a first. | 头一回啊 | 
| [26:26] | I didn’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 | 
| [26:27] | It seems like you did. | 我看未必 | 
| [26:28] | – He was just drunk. – I’m drunk. | -他只是醉了 -我也醉了 | 
| [26:30] | Am I throwing myself at you? | 我这样对你了吗 | 
| [26:31] | No, you’re worse. | 不 你更坏 | 
| [26:32] | You want to talk to me, get to know me, | 你想跟我搭讪 了解我 | 
| [26:35] | See into my soul and screw and screw and screw | 看穿我的灵魂 搅乱我的思想 | 
| [26:38] | Until you’re done with me. | 直到厌倦我 | 
| [26:40] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 | 
| [26:42] | That’s what I know. | 我知道一定是这样 | 
| [26:50] | I like Bonnie, she seems like a good friend. | 我喜欢邦妮 像是个好朋友 | 
| [26:53] | – Best friend in the world. – And Matt, | -世上最好的朋友 -而马特 | 
| [26:55] | He can’t seem to, uh, take his eyes off of us. | 他一直盯着我们不放 | 
| [26:58] | Matt’s that friend since childhood | 马特和我算是青梅竹马 | 
| [27:00] | That you start dating | 我和他恋爱 | 
| [27:03] | Because you owe it to yourselves | 是因为觉得该给自己一个机会 | 
| [27:05] | to see if you can be more. | 看能否和他有结果 | 
| [27:09] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [27:11] | And then my parents died, | 然后我父母去世了 | 
| [27:14] | And everything changes. | 一切都变了 | 
| [27:16] | Anyway, Matt and I, | 不论如何 马特和我 | 
| [27:17] | Together we just, I don’t know, | 在一起 我不知道 | 
| [27:19] | It wasn’t, um… | 不够… | 
| [27:22] | It wasn’t… | 没有… | 
| [27:25] | Passionate. | 激情 | 
| [27:30] | No. | 对 | 
| [27:35] | No, it wasn’t passionate. | 没有一点激情 | 
| [27:42] | Hey, um, are you ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [27:45] | Your eye, it just, it’s– | 你的眼睛 有点… | 
| [27:50] | Yeah, no. It’s, um, it’s nothing. | 不 没事 | 
| [27:53] | Are you thirsty? I’m gonna get us a drink. | 你渴了吗 我去拿点喝的 | 
| [28:17] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 | 
| [28:18] | Is that you? | 是你吗 | 
| [28:38] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 | 
| [29:00] | Looking for someone? | 在找人吗 | 
| [29:11] | When you broke up with me, | 当初你跟我分手的时候 | 
| [29:12] | You said it was because you needed some time alone. | 说是因为你想一个人静一段时间 | 
| [29:15] | You don’t look so alone to me. | 在我看来你并不是独自一人 | 
| [29:17] | Matt, you don’t understand. It’s– | 马特 你不明白 这 | 
| [29:19] | That’s ok, Elena. | 没关系 埃琳娜 | 
| [29:21] | You do what you have to do. | 你想做什么都行 | 
| [29:25] | I just want to let you know that… | 我只想让你知道 | 
| [29:27] | I still believe in us. | 我对我们的感情仍有信心 | 
| [29:30] | And I’m not giving up on that. | 我不会放弃的 | 
| [29:36] | Matt. | 马特 | 
| [29:41] | Hey! There you are. | 嘿 你在这里啊 | 
| [29:43] | Have you been down to the falls yet? | 你去看过瀑布了吗 | 
| [29:45] | Because they are really cool at night. | 那里的夜晚非常漂亮 | 
| [29:47] | And I can show you. | 我可以带你去 | 
| [29:49] | If you want. | 如果你愿意的话 | 
| [29:50] | I think you’ve had too much to drink. | 我觉得你喝多了 | 
| [29:52] | Well, of course I have. | 那是当然的 | 
| [29:55] | – So– – Caroline. | -所以 -卡罗琳 | 
| [29:57] | You and me, | 你和我 | 
| [29:59] | It’s not gonna happen. | 是不可能的 | 
| [30:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [30:11] | I was wondering who abducted you, | 我还在想是谁”绑架”你了 | 
| [30:13] | But now I know. | 现在我知道了 | 
| [30:16] | Is she like that with, uh, all the guys? | 她对所有男生都这样吗 | 
| [30:18] | No. | 不是 | 
| [30:19] | You’re fresh meat. | 你是新的猎物 | 
| [30:20] | She’ll back off eventually. | 她早晚会甩了你的 | 
| [30:24] | God, you gotta be kidding me! | 天呐 开什么玩笑 | 
| [30:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:27] | – My brother. – The drunk one? | -我弟弟 -喝醉的那个吗 | 
| [30:29] | That would be the one. | 就是那个 | 
| [30:30] | – Excuse me. – Need some help? | -失陪一下 -需要帮忙吗 | 
| [30:32] | Trust me, you’re not going to want to witness this. | 相信我 你不会想看这个的 | 
| [30:34] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 | 
| [30:36] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 | 
| [30:38] | Jeremy, where the hell are you going? | 杰里米 你要去哪儿 | 
| [30:40] | I don’t want to hear it! | 我不想听 | 
| [30:44] | Vicki? No! | 薇姬 不 | 
| [30:47] | – Oh, my god, it’s Vicki! – Oh,my god! | -天呐 是薇姬 -上帝啊 | 
| [30:50] | No! | 不 | 
| [30:54] | Somebody help! | 快来人帮忙啊 | 
| [30:56] | Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?! | 薇姬吗 薇姬 怎么回事 | 
| [30:59] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 | 
| [31:00] | Somebody, call an ambulance! | 谁帮忙叫下救护车 | 
| [31:01] | Everybody back up, give her some space! | 所有人后退 给她点空间 | 
| [31:03] | It’s her neck. Something bit her. | 看她脖子 什么东西咬了她 | 
| [31:04] | She’s losing a lot of blood. It’s bad. | 她正大量失血 情况很糟 | 
| [31:06] | Put this on her neck. | 用这个止住她脖子出血 | 
| [31:06] | Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me. | 薇姬 振作 睁开眼睛看着我 | 
| [31:28] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 | 
| [31:29] | Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach, | 今晚又有人被袭击了 扎克 | 
| [31:30] | And it wasn’t me. | 但不是我干的 | 
| [31:55] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [31:59] | Hello, brother. | 你好 弟弟 | 
| [32:09] | Crow’s a bit much, don’t you think? | 乌鸦多了点 你不觉得吗 | 
| [32:12] | Wait till you see what I can do with the fog. | 我对雾的操控能力更强大呢 | 
| [32:16] | When’d you get here? | 你什么时候来的 | 
| [32:18] | Well, I couldn’t miss your first day at school. | 我怎么能错过你开学的第一天呢 | 
| [32:23] | Your hair’s different. | 你发型变了 | 
| [32:25] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [32:27] | It’s been 15 years, Damon. | 上次见面是在15年前呢 达蒙 | 
| [32:29] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 | 
| [32:31] | I couldn’t take another day of the Nineties. | 我早就受不了九十年代了 | 
| [32:33] | That horrible grunge look? | 当年那可怕的脏摇滚式发型 | 
| [32:36] | Did not suit you. | 一点都不适合你 | 
| [32:39] | Remember, Stefan, it’s important to stay away from fads. | 记住 斯特凡 远离时尚很重要 | 
| [32:41] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 | 
| [32:44] | I miss my little brother. | 我想念我亲爱的弟弟了 | 
| [32:45] | You hate small towns. | 你讨厌小镇的 | 
| [32:46] | It’s boring. There’s nothing for you to do. | 枯燥乏味 无事可做 | 
| [32:49] | I’ve managed to keep myself busy. | 我已经尽量不让自己”闲着”了 | 
| [32:51] | You know, you left that girl alive tonight. | 今晚那女孩并没有死 | 
| [32:53] | That’s very clumsy of you. | 你真是笨手笨脚的 | 
| [32:55] | That can be a problem… | 恐怕会是个大隐患呢 | 
| [32:57] | for you. | 对你的隐患 | 
| [33:00] | Why are you here now? | 你现在回来做什么 | 
| [33:03] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也可以问你相同的问题 | 
| [33:05] | However, I’m fairly certain | 然而 我相当确定 | 
| [33:07] | Your answer can be summed up all into one little word… | 你的回答可以归结为一个词 | 
| [33:11] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 | 
| [33:38] | We’re gonna go Mainline Coffee, wait for news. | 我们现在去主流咖啡厅等消息 | 
| [33:42] | I gotta take Jeremy home. | 我要带杰里米回家 | 
| [33:44] | Elena, there’s no way I’m psychic. | 埃琳娜 我不可能是灵媒 | 
| [33:48] | I know that. | 我知道的 | 
| [33:50] | But whatever I saw, | 但我之前看到的幻象 | 
| [33:52] | Or I think I saw, | 或是我自以为所看到的 | 
| [33:55] | I have this feeling… | 都让我感到… | 
| [33:58] | Bonnie, what? | 邦妮 感到什么 | 
| [34:03] | That it’s just the beginning. | 一切才刚刚开始 | 
| [34:08] | She took my breath away. | 她把我的魂都勾走了 | 
| [34:11] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 | 
| [34:13] | She’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 她和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 | 
| [34:17] | Is it working, Stefan? | 有效果吗 斯特凡 | 
| [34:19] | Being around her, being in her world? | 走进她的世界 伴她左右 | 
| [34:21] | Does it make you feel alive? | 有让你感受到生命的活力吗 | 
| [34:22] | She’s not Katherine. | 她不是凯瑟琳 | 
| [34:24] | Well, let’s hope not. | 好吧 但愿不是 | 
| [34:26] | We both know how that ended. | 我们都记得跟她是什么下场 | 
| [34:29] | Tell me something, when’s the last time | 告诉我 你上一次吃 | 
| [34:30] | You had something stronger than a squirrel? | 比松鼠大的东西是什么时候 | 
| [34:33] | I know what you’re doing, Damon. It’s not gonna work. | 我明白你的用意 达蒙 没用的 | 
| [34:35] | Yeah? Come on. Don’t you crave a little? | 是吗 得了 你一点也不渴望吗 | 
| [34:37] | – Stop it. -Let’s do it. Together. | -别说了 -来吧 我们一起吸血 | 
| [34:40] | I saw a couple girls out there. | 我看外面有不少姑娘 | 
| [34:41] | Or just, let’s just cut to the chase, | 或者 我们直截了当 | 
| [34:43] | Let’s just go straight for Elena! | 去吸干埃琳娜 | 
| [34:45] | Stop it! | 够了 | 
| [34:46] | Imagine what her blood tastes like! | 想象一下她的血尝起来什么味道 | 
| [34:49] | I can. | 想想会多鲜美 | 
| [34:51] | I said stop! | 我说够了 | 
| [35:07] | I was impressed. | 真了不起啊 | 
| [35:11] | I give it a six. | 我给你打个6分 | 
| [35:12] | Missing style, but i was pleasantly surprised. | 姿势不好看 但还是给了我很大的惊喜 | 
| [35:17] | Very good with the whole face– | 你的表情太棒了 | 
| [35:19] | Thing. It was good. | 面目狰狞 真不错 | 
| [35:21] | You know, it’s all fun and games, Damon, huh? | 达蒙 这对你来说就像是游戏 是吧 | 
| [35:24] | But wherever you go, people die. | 但你所到之处 就有人丧命 | 
| [35:27] | – That’s a given. – Not here. | -那是我的天赋 -别用在这里 | 
| [35:29] | I won’t allow it. | 我不允许 | 
| [35:32] | I take that as an invitation. | 我把这当作你的邀请了 | 
| [35:33] | Damon, please. | 达蒙 求你了 | 
| [35:35] | After all these years, can’t we just give it a rest? | 过了这么多年 难道不能收手吗 | 
| [35:37] | I promised you an eternity of misery, | 我发过誓让你永远痛苦 | 
| [35:40] | So I’m just keeping my word. | 所以我只是信守诺言而已 | 
| [35:42] | Just stay away from Elena. | 离埃琳娜远一点 | 
| [35:47] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指哪儿去了 | 
| [35:51] | Oh, yeah, sun’s coming up in a couple of hours, | 几个小时后就要出太阳了 | 
| [35:53] | And, poof, ashes to ashes. | 看来你要灰飞烟灭了 | 
| [36:01] | Relax. | 放松 | 
| [36:05] | It’s right here. | 在这里呢 | 
| [36:20] | You should know better than to think you’re stronger than me. | 你应该先思考清楚 别天真地以为自己比我强大 | 
| [36:23] | You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people. | 当你决定不再吸人血时 你已经输了 | 
| [36:27] | I wouldn’t try it again. | 别再挑衅我了 | 
| [36:33] | I think we woke Zach up. | 我想我们把扎克吵醒了 | 
| [36:37] | Sorry, Zach. | 抱歉 扎克 | 
| [36:51] | You ok? | 你还好吧 | 
| [36:56] | I called Jenna, she’s on her way. | 我打给珍娜了 她在路上了 | 
| [37:02] | Those people in uniforms, | 那些穿制服的人 | 
| [37:04] | Last time I checked, they’re the police. | 据我所知 他们可是警察呢 | 
| [37:14] | People are going to stop giving you breaks, Jer. | 人们不会一直这样迁就我们的 杰里 | 
| [37:19] | They just don’t care anymore. | 他们不再关心 | 
| [37:22] | They don’t remember that our parents are dead, | 不再记得我们是失去了父母的孩子 | 
| [37:24] | Because they’ve got their own lives to deal with. | 因为他们有自己的生活 | 
| [37:29] | The rest of the world has moved on. | 一切都开始翻开新的一页了 | 
| [37:32] | You should try, too. | 你得努力改变 | 
| [37:34] | I’ve seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary. | 我看见你在墓地写日记了 | 
| [37:37] | Is that–is that supposed to be you moving on? | 这就是你说的往前看吗 | 
| [37:43] | Mom and dad wouldn’t have wanted this. | 爸妈不会想看到我们这样的 | 
| [37:54] | Are you sober yet? | 你清醒了吗 | 
| [37:57] | No. | 没有 | 
| [37:59] | Keep drinking. I gotta get you home. | 再喝点 我得送你回家 | 
| [38:01] | I gotta get me home. | 我自己也得赶回家 | 
| [38:03] | Why didn’t he go for me? | 为什么他不喜欢我 | 
| [38:06] | You know, how come the guys that I want never want me? | 为什么我喜欢的男孩都不喜欢我 | 
| [38:10] | I’m not touching that. | 我可不想谈这个 | 
| [38:11] | I’m inappropriate. | 我总是被忽略 | 
| [38:12] | I always say the wrong thing. | 总是说错话 | 
| [38:16] | And… | 还有 | 
| [38:18] | Elena always says the right thing. | 埃琳娜说什么都是对的 | 
| [38:22] | She doesn’t even try! | 她甚至都不用去努力 | 
| [38:24] | And he just picks her. | 他就选了她 | 
| [38:26] | And she’s always the one that everyone picks, | 她总是人见人爱 | 
| [38:28] | For everything. | 事事如此 | 
| [38:30] | And I try so hard, | 而我使尽浑身解数 | 
| [38:34] | And… | 却… | 
| [38:35] | I’m never the one. | 永远不能像她那样受宠 | 
| [38:38] | It’s not a competition, Caroline. | 这又不是比赛 卡罗琳 | 
| [38:46] | Yeah, it is. | 不 就是比赛 | 
| [39:10] | Vicki… | 薇姬 | 
| [39:12] | Hey. | 没事了 | 
| [39:13] | Hey, it’s ok. | 没事了 | 
| [39:16] | – You’re gonna be ok. – Matt– | -你会好起来的 -马特 | 
| [39:18] | Hey, don’t try to talk, ok? | 别说话 好吗 | 
| [39:20] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 | 
| [39:24] | Vampire. | 吸血鬼 | 
| [39:35] | Dear diary, | 亲爱的日记本 | 
| [39:38] | I couldn’t have been more wrong. | 我真是大错特错了 | 
| [39:40] | I thought that I could smile, nod my way through it; | 我曾经以为可以面带微笑 坚强地撑下去 | 
| [39:44] | Pretend like it would all be ok. | 装做一切没事的样子 | 
| [39:52] | I had a plan. | 我曾经打算 | 
| [39:55] | I wanted to change who I was; | 改变我自己 | 
| [39:58] | Create a life as someone new, | 获得新生 | 
| [40:01] | Someone without the past. | 抛开过去的人 | 
| [40:04] | Without the pain. | 没有痛苦 | 
| [40:06] | Someone alive. | 真正活着的人 | 
| [40:12] | But it’s not that easy. | 但这并不容易 | 
| [40:15] | The bad things stay with you. | 坏事纠缠着你 | 
| [40:18] | They follow you. | 追随着你 | 
| [40:25] | You can’t escape them, | 你无法摆脱 | 
| [40:28] | As much as you want to. | 无论你多想摆脱 | 
| [40:47] | All you can do is be ready for the good. | 你唯一能做的就是等待好事降临 | 
| [40:50] | So when it comes, | 当它们降临 | 
| [40:51] | You invite it in, because you need it. | 你邀请它们进来 因为你需要它们 | 
| [40:56] | I need it. | 我需要它 | 
| [41:06] | I know it’s late. | 我知道有点晚了 | 
| [41:07] | But, uh… | 但是 | 
| [41:10] | I needed to know that you were ok. | 我想知道你没事了 | 
| [41:12] | You know, for months, | 要知道 几个月以来 | 
| [41:14] | That’s all anyone’s wondered about me. | 每个人都想知道 | 
| [41:17] | If I’ll be ok. | 我是不是没事了 | 
| [41:20] | What do you tell them? | 你怎么告诉他们 | 
| [41:23] | That I’ll be fine. | 说我会没事的 | 
| [41:26] | Do you ever mean it? | 你真的没事吗 | 
| [41:30] | Ask me tomorrow. | 明天再问我吧 | 
| [41:36] | It’s warmer in the house. We can talk. | 屋子里更暖和一些 我们可以聊聊天 | 
| [41:42] | Would you like to come in? | 你想进来吗 | 
| [41:46] | Yes. | 好的 |