时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | For over a century | 一个多世纪以来 |
[00:05] | I have lived in secret until now. | 我都秘密地活着 直到现在 |
[00:07] | I know the risk but I have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:09] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[00:10] | I’m Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 |
[00:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:12] | I’m Damon, Stefan’s brother. | 我是达蒙 斯特凡的哥哥 |
[00:13] | You didn’t tell me that you had a brother. | 你没告诉我你有个兄弟 |
[00:15] | Being around her, being in her world? | 在她身旁 进入她的世界 |
[00:16] | Does it make you feel alive? | 让你觉得自己还活着是吗 |
[00:17] | He told me about your ex, Katherine? | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 |
[00:19] | She broke your heart. | 她伤了你的心 |
[00:21] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[00:22] | I’m gonna give you Elena’s cell number. | 我给你她的手机号 |
[00:26] | What are you up to? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:28] | That’s for me to know and for you to…dot dot dot. | 我也正在想呢 而你就要… |
[00:30] | I was hoping I’d see you again. | 我一直希望再见到你 |
[02:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:14] | Please… | 求你 |
[02:15] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[02:17] | Don’t do that. | 不要这么做 |
[02:23] | No! no! | 别别别 |
[02:26] | No! | 不 |
[02:28] | Get away from me! No! | 离我远点儿 不要 |
[02:31] | This could have gone a completely different way. | 我们完全可以不必如此的 |
[02:57] | I’m not saying don’t date the guy. | 我不是说别和那家伙约会 |
[02:58] | I’m just saying take it slow. | 我只是建议你慢慢来 |
[03:00] | You were the one who said to go for it. | 你可是那个鼓励我主动一点的人 |
[03:02] | Now I’m saying take it slow. | 现在我建议你慢慢来 |
[03:05] | Why the about-face? | 你为什么变卦了 |
[03:05] | It’s not an about-face. | 才不是变卦呢 |
[03:07] | You’re single for the first time | 在你的高中生涯里 |
[03:08] | In your entire high school career. | 你可是第一次切换到单身状态 |
[03:09] | It’s the perfect time to play the field. | 正是寻欢作乐的最佳时机 |
[03:11] | Oh, because I’m so that girl. | 是啊 那还”真像”我的作风啊 |
[03:14] | Seriously, what are you not saying? | 说真的 你是不是有什么事隐瞒 |
[03:15] | It’s stupid. | 都是蠢话 |
[03:17] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[03:18] | – What? – Spit it out. | -什么 -有话直说 |
[03:20] | I accidentally touched Stefan | 我无意中碰到斯特凡 |
[03:22] | And got a really bad feeling. | 感应到了很多负面的能量 |
[03:26] | Is that it? | 就这个吗 |
[03:27] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[03:28] | It was bad bad! | 非常的黑暗可怕 |
[03:29] | Is the whole witch mojo thing again? | 又是你那套女巫术吗 |
[03:31] | You know what? I’m just concerned. | 要知道 我只是担心你 |
[03:34] | This is me expressing concern | 最好的朋友新交了男朋友 |
[03:35] | About my best friend’s new boyfriend. | 我只是想表示一下关心 |
[03:37] | And I love you for it, I do. | 我很感激你对我的关心 真的 |
[03:40] | But I feel good. | 但是我感觉很好 |
[03:42] | It’s been a hard year, | 今年过得很艰辛 |
[03:44] | And I’m starting to kind of feel like | 而现在 我开始有希望 |
[03:46] | Things are getting back to normal again. | 觉得生活又恢复正常了 |
[03:48] | And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that. | 要知道 斯特凡起了绝大部分的作用 |
[03:56] | I rock. I scored 2 tickets | 我太厉害了 搞到了两张 |
[03:58] | To the Posers Saturday night. | 周六晚上”装腔作势”乐队的票 |
[03:59] | They’re playing at the Rat. | 他们会在”醉鼠”酒吧演奏 |
[04:01] | You and Tyler have fun. | 祝你和泰勒玩得开心 |
[04:03] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[04:05] | Come on. I want you to go. | 来吧 我想和你去 |
[04:07] | You’re not worried everyone’s going to know | 你不怕别人知道 |
[04:08] | You’re screwing the stoner geek? | 你和一个嗑药的怪胎鬼混吗 |
[04:09] | Oh, wait– everyone already knows. | 不对 大家已经知道了 |
[04:11] | Yeah. But it’s not like that anymore, | 的确 但情况已经不一样了 |
[04:13] | So now we can be friends and just hang. | 所以我们可以做朋友 一起玩啊 |
[04:16] | Tell me something, was it the drugs? | 告诉我 是为了毒品吗 |
[04:18] | Were you sleeping with me because of the drugs? | 你和我睡觉是为了搞到毒品吗 |
[04:21] | Screw you. | 去你妈的 |
[04:22] | No, if there’s another reason, please, I’m all ears. | 如果还有其他理由 你请说 我洗耳恭听 |
[04:31] | Good morning, Elena. | 早上好 埃琳娜 |
[04:34] | Good morning, Bonnie. | 早上好 邦妮 |
[04:35] | Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. | 那个 我要去找卡罗琳 |
[04:37] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她没接电话 |
[04:38] | So I’ll see you guys later. | 那一会儿见 |
[04:40] | Bonnie, wait… | 邦妮 等等 |
[04:44] | She doesn’t like me very much. | 她不怎么喜欢我 |
[04:47] | She doesn’t know you. | 她还不了解你 |
[04:49] | She’s my best friend. She’s just looking out for me. | 她是我最好的朋友 她只是担心我 |
[04:51] | But when she does, | 一旦她跟你熟了 |
[04:53] | She will love you. | 她会喜欢你的 |
[04:55] | Look– | 看 |
[04:56] | There’s Elena and her new boyfriend. | 埃琳娜和她的新男友在那边 |
[04:59] | Now, what are they doing? | 他们在做什么呢 |
[05:00] | Oh, they’re walking, | 他们在散步 |
[05:02] | Walking, walking. | 走啊 走啊 |
[05:04] | Yep. Right into the sunset. | 对 一直走到日落 |
[05:06] | You’re a dick. | 你真浑蛋 |
[05:07] | While you just stand there | 而你就傻站在这里 |
[05:08] | looking like one of those little yard trolls. | 活像七个小侏儒之一 |
[05:10] | Gnomes. | 是小矮人 |
[05:12] | Here’s what we’re going to do. | 我想到个好主意 |
[05:14] | Are you free tonight? | 你今晚有空吗 |
[05:17] | – Yes. – Perfect. | -有空 -太好了 |
[05:18] | Dinner, my house. 8:00. | 晚饭 在我家 八点钟 |
[05:21] | You, me, and bonnie. | 你 我 和邦妮 |
[05:22] | You two will spend some quality time. | 你们花些时间了解下彼此 |
[05:24] | And she’ll get to see what a great guy you are. | 之后她就知道你有多棒了 |
[05:25] | Mission accomplished. | 任务达成 |
[05:28] | What am I supposed to do, Ty? | 我还能做什么呢 泰 |
[05:30] | She made her choice. | 她已经做出选择了 |
[05:32] | Let her know she made the wrong one. | 让她知道她选错了 |
[05:34] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[05:36] | Ty, don’t. Ty, don’t! | 泰 不要 泰 不要 |
[05:37] | Ty! | 泰 |
[05:57] | That throw was insane. | 刚刚那个投球真酷 |
[05:59] | I didn’t know you played football. | 我不知道你会玩橄榄球 |
[06:00] | I used to. It was a long time ago. | 以前打 很久以前了 |
[06:03] | So why don’t you try out for the team? | 那你怎么不试着加入球队呢 |
[06:06] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 没想过 |
[06:09] | So you don’t like football? | 你不喜欢橄榄球吗 |
[06:10] | No, I love football. I think it’s a great sport. | 不 我很喜欢橄榄球 是项很棒的运动 |
[06:13] | But in this case, | 不过现在的情况是 |
[06:15] | I don’t think football likes me. | 我觉得是橄榄球不喜欢我 |
[06:18] | You saw Tyler over there, | 你看到泰勒的举动了 |
[06:20] | And we both know how Matt feels. | 你我也都知道马特怎么想的 |
[06:21] | They don’t know you. | 他们不了解你 |
[06:22] | To them, you’re mysterious loner guy. | 对他们来说 你是个神秘又孤僻的人 |
[06:25] | Wouldn’t hurt to be part of. | 跟大家融洽一点又没什么害处 |
[06:26] | – Make some friends. – Says the girl | -交点朋友 -你还好意思说我 |
[06:28] | Who spends her alone time writing in a cemetery. | 你还独自一人在墓地写日记呢 |
[06:32] | Hey, come on. There’s more to me than just | 拜托 我可不是个只会 |
[06:36] | Gloomy graveyard girl. | 腻在墓地的阴郁女孩 |
[06:37] | There’s a whole other Elena that you have yet to meet. | 还有个截然不同的埃琳娜你还没见识过呢 |
[06:40] | She was into everything, very busy. | 她兴趣十分广泛 积极得很 |
[06:41] | Well, I look forward to meeting her. | 我很想见见她啊 |
[06:43] | And when will that be? | 什么时候呢 |
[06:45] | Soon. | 快了 |
[06:46] | She’s working on it. | 她正在努力呢 |
[06:48] | 第二次世界大战结束于… | |
[06:55] | Anyone got anything? | 有人知道点什么吗 |
[06:58] | Miss Juan? 1945. | 黄同学 1945年 |
[07:01] | FYI… | 告诉你啊 |
[07:02] | Our team sucks. They could use you. | 我们的球队逊毙了 他们会需要你的 |
[07:04] | – Can’t. – Pearl Harbor. | -不行 -偷袭珍珠港事件 |
[07:06] | I’m a loner. | 我是个独行侠 |
[07:08] | Miss Gilbert? | 吉尔伯特小姐 |
[07:10] | Pearl Harbor? | 珍珠港事件 |
[07:12] | December 7,1941. | 1941年12月7日 |
[07:15] | Thank you, Miss Gilbert. | 谢谢啊 吉尔伯特小姐 |
[07:19] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[07:21] | Very well. | 很好 |
[07:22] | The Fall of the Berlin Wall. | 柏林墙倒塌是什么时候 |
[07:24] | 1989. | 1989年 |
[07:25] | I’m good with dates, sir. | 我对日期很敏感的 老师 |
[07:27] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[07:29] | How good? | 有多敏感 |
[07:31] | Keep it to the year. | 说出事件发生年份 |
[07:33] | Civil Rights Act. | 民权法案的颁布 |
[07:35] | 1964. | 1964年 |
[07:39] | John F. kennedy Assassination. | 约翰·F·肯尼迪遇刺 |
[07:40] | 1963. | 1963年 |
[07:42] | – Martin Luther king. – ’68. | -马丁·路德·金遇刺 -1968年 |
[07:44] | – Lincoln. – 1865. | -林肯遇刺 -1865年 |
[07:46] | – Roe VS. Wade. – 1973. | -罗伊诉韦德案 -1973年 |
[07:47] | Brown VS. Board. | 布朗控诉托皮卡教育委员会案 |
[07:49] | 1954. | 1954年 |
[07:50] | The Battle of Gettysburg. | 葛底斯堡之役 |
[07:51] | 1863. | 1863年 |
[07:52] | Korean War. | 朝鲜战争 |
[07:53] | 1950 to 1953. | 1950至1953年 |
[07:55] | Ha! it ended in ’52. | 错了 朝鲜战争是52年结束的 |
[07:58] | Uh, actually, sir, | 事实上 老师 |
[08:00] | It was ’53. | 是53年 |
[08:07] | Look it up,somebody. | 谁来查一下 |
[08:09] | Quickly. | 快 |
[08:11] | It was 19…53. | 是1953年 |
[08:25] | How did you know all of that? | 你怎么会全都知道呢 |
[08:28] | Years and years of crossword puzzles. | 年复一年的填字游戏 |
[08:29] | It’s a loner thing. | 这是独行侠专属游戏 |
[08:36] | Nice job! Nice job! | 干得漂亮 干得漂亮 |
[08:38] | Mr. Lockwood, is there anything you’re good at? | 洛克伍德先生 你有在行的吗 |
[08:41] | ‘Cause it isn’t history, | 因为这不是历史课 |
[08:43] | And it sure as hell isn’t defending the ball! | 你刚刚的防守也烂得一塌糊涂 |
[08:45] | Yes, coach. | 是 教练 |
[08:46] | Now do it again! | 再来一次 |
[09:12] | Oh, my god! You’re here! | 天啊 你来了 |
[09:14] | Yep. I can’t be sad girl forever. | 是啊 我不可能一直阴郁悲伤啊 |
[09:17] | The only way to get things back to the way they were | 让一切恢复正常的唯一办法就是 |
[09:18] | Are to do things that were. | 去做原来做的事 |
[09:20] | Oh, and you’re coming to dinner tonight. | 你今晚来我家吃饭吧 |
[09:22] | I am? | 我吗 |
[09:23] | You and me and Stefan. | 你 我 还有斯特凡 |
[09:26] | You have to give him a chance. | 你得给他个机会 |
[09:28] | Tonight’s no good. | 今晚不行 |
[09:30] | Have you seen Caroline? | 你看到卡罗琳了吗 |
[09:31] | I texted her like a hundred times. | 我给她发了无数条短信了 |
[09:32] | Don’t change the subject, Bonnie Bennett. | 别转移话题 邦妮·贝内特 |
[09:35] | You’re going to be there. | 你今晚一定得来 |
[09:37] | Fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[09:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:40] | Varsity trials were last spring, mr. Salvatore. | 球队选拔赛是在去年春天 塞尔瓦托先生 |
[09:43] | I wasn’t here then, sir. | 我当时还没来这里 教练 |
[09:44] | And you’re not here now, as far as I’m concerned. | 在我看来 你现在也别想来这里 |
[09:47] | Mr. Tanner, I realize that you and I | 泰纳先生 我知道你和我 |
[09:50] | Didn’t get off to the best start, | 刚认识就处得不怎么愉快 |
[09:51] | And I want to apologize for that. | 我想为此向您道歉 |
[09:54] | I’ve played football before. | 我以前打过橄榄球 |
[09:55] | Wide receiver, mostly, and I’m pretty good. | 通常是外接手 而且我打得很棒 |
[10:00] | Well, I won’t be asking you who won the super bowl in ’71. | 我不会问你谁赢了71年的超级杯赛 |
[10:03] | ’71 was the… | 71年是… |
[10:06] | Sorry. I.. I understand that, sir. | 抱歉 我懂了 教练 |
[10:10] | Just to see you get knocked on your ass. | 我想看看你怎么被打得屁滚尿流 |
[10:11] | Borrow some gear. | 去借套行头吧 |
[10:15] | Go! | 去啊 |
[10:15] | Before I change my mind. Let’s run it again! | 不然我要改变主意了 再来一次 |
[10:20] | First my girlfriend, now the team? | 先抢我女朋友 现在又来球队插一脚 |
[10:24] | Dude, this is an opportunity. | 哥们儿 这可是个机会 |
[10:25] | Football’s a contact sport. | 橄榄球可是项身体接触的运动 |
[10:27] | Sometimes people get hurt. | 有时难免有人受伤 |
[10:32] | Seriously, where is Caroline? | 说真的 卡罗琳上哪去了 |
[10:34] | I don’t know. It’s not like her. | 我不知道 这可不像她 |
[10:36] | Try her again. | 再打给她试试 |
[10:43] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[10:49] | That must be the mystery guy from the grill. | 那肯定是那天在酒吧的神秘男子吧 |
[10:51] | That’s not a mystery guy. | 他不是什么神秘男子 |
[10:53] | That’s Damon Salvatore. | 他叫达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[10:55] | Salvatore, as in Stefan? | 塞尔瓦托 和斯特凡一个姓 |
[11:01] | I got the other brother. | 我和哥哥在一起了 |
[11:02] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[11:04] | Sorry I’m late, girls. | 对不起 姐妹们 我迟到了 |
[11:05] | I, uh, was busy. | 我刚才有点忙 |
[11:08] | All right, let’s start with the double pike herkey hurdler, | 好啦 我们从屈体分腿跳开始吧 |
[11:10] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[11:19] | 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, | |
[11:21] | 5 6 7 8 And 5, 6, 7, 8. | |
[11:23] | 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, | |
[11:25] | 5 6 7 8 5, 6, 7, 8. | |
[11:26] | 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, | |
[11:28] | 5 6 7 8 5, 6, 7, 8. | |
[11:30] | Elena, sweetie, why don’t you just observe today? | 埃琳娜 亲爱的 你今天还是旁观吧 |
[11:33] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[11:34] | Keep going! Ok. Do it again from the top. | 接着来 从头开始再做一遍 |
[11:37] | 5 6 7 8 And 5, 6, 7, 8. | |
[11:40] | 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4, | |
[11:42] | 5 6 7 8 5, 6, 7, 8. | |
[11:44] | 1 2 3 4 5 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, | |
[11:46] | 7 8 7, 8. | |
[11:47] | Blue lady! | “蓝贵妇”[队形暗号] |
[11:49] | Blue lady! | 蓝贵妇 |
[11:51] | Set, hut! Go! | 准备 上 |
[11:57] | Come on, Tyler, cover it! | 加油 泰勒 包抄他 |
[12:02] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[12:04] | Get it. | 接球 |
[12:08] | Line up! | 列队 |
[13:01] | I hate to say it, but he’s got skills. | 我不得不承认 那家伙球技很牛 |
[13:03] | I think he needs a buddy pass. | 我觉得接下来传球时该坑害他一下 |
[13:05] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[13:07] | You don’t get to walk on the field | 他可不能就这么上场五分钟 |
[13:08] | And act like you own the place after 5 minutes. | 就表现得像这球场的主人一样 |
[13:10] | Just hang one up there and I’ll take care of the rest. | 你稍微制造点机会 剩下的交给我了 |
[13:12] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[13:14] | All right, let’s huddle up. | 好 大家一起上 |
[13:17] | Set, hut! | 列队 |
[13:29] | Welcome to the team,buddy. | 哥们 欢迎加入球队 |
[13:33] | You gonna live, Salvatore? | 死不了吧 塞尔瓦托 |
[13:36] | Yeah | 没事儿 |
[13:37] | Walk it off, son. | 站起来走走 孩子 |
[13:40] | Hey. That was my bad. | 都是我不好 |
[13:43] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[13:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:04] | How were tryouts? | 选拔怎么样 |
[14:06] | Did you make the team? | 你入选球队了吗 |
[14:08] | Very Emerson, the way you reveal your soul | 你袒露内心的方式就像爱默生写诗一样 |
[14:12] | with so many.. | 用那么多… |
[14:14] | Adjectives. | 形容词 |
[14:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[14:22] | I’ve come to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[14:23] | I’ve been doing some thinking, | 我最近一直在思考 |
[14:25] | Some soul searching,and… | 进行了深刻的自我反省 |
[14:29] | I want us to start over. | 我想和你重新来过 |
[14:31] | We need to put the past behind us. | 我们得忘掉过去 |
[14:35] | You’re my little brother, | 你终究是我弟弟 |
[14:36] | And if you want to live | 如果你想过人类那种 |
[14:38] | A normal, happy human life, | 平凡快乐的生活 |
[14:41] | Then I want that for you. | 那我希望你如愿以偿 |
[14:43] | Maybe I can do it, too. | 也许我也可以跟你一样 |
[14:44] | That I can learn to be a non-living living person. | 我也能学着做一个没有生命的大活人 |
[14:51] | Maybe there’s hope for both of us. | 也许我们都还有希望 |
[15:04] | You know, it doesn’t have to be this way, Damon. | 没必要非得这样 达蒙 |
[15:06] | Of course it doesn’t. | 当然没必要 |
[15:09] | I saw Elena today, BTW. | 我今天看见埃琳娜了 话说 |
[15:12] | That means “by the way.” | 意思是”顺便说一句” |
[15:13] | She was at cheerleading practice. | 她在进行啦啦队训练 |
[15:15] | She looked so perky in her little short shorts. | 她穿短裤的样子真是神采飞扬 |
[15:22] | Simmer down, I didn’t even go near her. | 放心 我根本没靠近她 |
[15:25] | I’ve got my own cheerleader now. | 我已经泡到属于我自己的啦啦队员了 |
[15:27] | Ooh, that reminds me… | 这倒提醒我了 |
[15:28] | I gotta run. I have a date. | 我得走了 我有个约会 |
[15:31] | Sweaty palms. | 小手都紧张出汗了 |
[15:32] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[15:39] | You explain it. | 那你来解释一下 |
[15:40] | Last night, I’m watching nine-o, | 昨晚我在看90频道 |
[15:41] | A commercial breaks come on and I’m like, | 一个广告插播进来了 我当时就觉得 |
[15:43] | I bet it’s that phone commercial. And sure enough, | 肯定那是那个电话广告 结果还真是 |
[15:45] | It’s that guy and the girl with the bench, | 一个男孩和一个女孩坐在长椅上 |
[15:47] | He flies to Paris and he flies back. | 他飞去巴黎然后又飞回来 |
[15:49] | – They take a picture. – Oh, come on. | -他们照了张像 -拜托 |
[15:51] | That commercial’s on a constant loop. | 那广告一直不停地循环播放 |
[15:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | Well, how about this? | 那这个又怎么解释 |
[15:56] | Today I’m obsessed with numbers. | 我今天被数字缠住了 |
[15:58] | 3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22. | 我一直看见三个数字 8 14 22 |
[16:03] | How weird is that? | 够诡异吧 |
[16:05] | Maybe we should play the lottery. | 也许我们该去买乐透 |
[16:09] | Have you talked to your grams? | 你告诉你外婆了吗 |
[16:10] | She’s just gonna say it’s because I’m a witch. | 她肯定会说 完全是因为我是个女巫 |
[16:13] | I don’t want to be a witch. Do you want to be a witch? | 我不想当什么女巫 你想吗 |
[16:14] | I don’t want to be a witch. | 我不想当女巫 |
[16:15] | And putting it in a nice bowl isn’t fooling anybody. | 把菜装在好看的碗里也无法变美味啊 |
[16:19] | Ok, serving spoons. | 好吧 我要大汤匙 |
[16:20] | Where are the serving spoons? | 大汤匙哪去了 |
[16:22] | Little drawer on your left. | 在你左手边的小抽屉 |
[16:34] | Ok, so you’ve been in this kitchen like a thousand times. | 好吧 你都来过这个厨房无数次了 也不算奇怪 |
[16:37] | Yeah, that’s it. | 好吧 就算是吧 |
[16:39] | Ok, he’s here. | 好吧 他来了 |
[16:41] | Don’t be nervous. Just be your normal loving self. | 别紧张 只要保持你平常可爱的样子就好 |
[16:50] | Birthday candles. | 生日蜡烛 |
[17:08] | Did Tanner give you a hard time today? | 泰纳今天为难你了吗 |
[17:11] | Well, he let me on the team, | 没有 他让我加入了球队 |
[17:13] | So I must have done something right. | 所以我肯定做了什么对的事情 |
[17:16] | Bonnie, you should have seen Stafen today. | 邦妮 你今天真该看看斯特凡的表现 |
[17:18] | Tyler threw a ball right at him, and… | 泰勒用球砸他 然后 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[17:27] | Why don’t you tell Stefan about your family? | 跟斯特凡说说你的家庭吧 |
[17:31] | Um, divorced. No mom. Live with my dad. | 父母离异 母亲走了 我跟父亲住一起 |
[17:35] | No, about the witches. | 不 说说女巫的事 |
[17:38] | Bonnie’s family has a lineage of witches. | 邦妮的家族有女巫的血统 |
[17:40] | It’s really cool. | 太酷了 |
[17:41] | Cool isn’t the word I’d use. | 我可不认为很酷 |
[17:44] | Well, it’s certainly interesting. | 好吧 但一定很有趣 |
[17:46] | I’m not too versed, | 我对女巫知晓并不多 |
[17:48] | But I do know that there’s | 我只知道有一段历史 |
[17:49] | A history of Celtic Druids | 是关于凯特尔德鲁伊教徒的 |
[17:51] | That migrated here in the 1800s. | 他们19世纪移民到了这里 |
[17:53] | My family came by way of Salem. | 我的家族起源于塞勒姆 |
[17:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:57] | Salem witches? | 塞勒姆女巫 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:00] | I would say that’s pretty cool. | 我觉得的确很酷 |
[18:02] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[18:03] | Salem witches are heroic examples | 塞勒姆女巫非常有英雄气概 |
[18:08] | Of individualism | 信奉个人主义 |
[18:09] | And nonconformity. | 敢于突破传统 |
[18:13] | Yeah, they are. | 是的 确实如此 |
[18:20] | I wonder who that could be. | 会是谁呢 |
[18:25] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[18:26] | Bonnie said you were doing dinner, | 邦妮说你在做晚餐 |
[18:27] | So we brought dessert. | 所以我们带了甜品 |
[18:29] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不会介意 |
[18:34] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[18:36] | Waiting for Elena to invite me in. | 等着埃琳娜邀请我进去 |
[18:38] | -Oh, yeah, you can… – No, no, no. | -是啊 你可以… -不 不 不 |
[18:39] | He can’t, uh… | 他不能… |
[18:42] | He can’t stay. | 他不能留下 |
[18:45] | Can you, Damon? | 是吧 达蒙 |
[18:48] | Get in here. | 进来吧 |
[18:50] | We’re just…finishing up. | 我们快要吃完了 |
[18:52] | It’s fine. Just come on in. | 没关系 进来吧 |
[19:04] | You have a beautiful home, Elena. | 你家真漂亮 埃琳娜 |
[19:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | I can not believe that Mr Tanner let you in the team. | 真不敢相信泰纳先生居然让你加入了球队 |
[19:17] | Ah,Tyler must be seely. | 泰勒真可怜 |
[19:19] | But good for you. Go for it. | 但对你来说是个好机会 加油吧 |
[19:22] | That’s what I always tell him. You have to engage. | 我总是那样跟他说 你必须要去争取 |
[19:24] | You can’t just sit there and wait for life to come to you. | 而不能只是坐等幸福来敲门 |
[19:26] | You have to go get it. | 你要主动去争取 |
[19:27] | Yeah, Elena wasn’t so lucky today. | 埃琳娜今天不太走运 |
[19:30] | It’s only because you missed summer camp. | 只是因为你错过了夏令营 |
[19:31] | God, I don’t know how you’re ever | 天啊 我不知道你什么时候 |
[19:32] | Going to learn the routines. | 才能学会那套动作 |
[19:33] | I’ll work with her. She’ll get it. | 我会教她 她很快就能学会的 |
[19:35] | I guess we can put her in the back. | 我想可以把她放在队伍后面 |
[19:38] | You know, you don’t seem like | 你知道吗 你看起来不像 |
[19:40] | The cheerleader type, Elena. | 会加入拉拉队员的人 埃琳娜 |
[19:42] | Oh, it’s just ’cause her parents died. | 那是因为她的父母刚过世 |
[19:43] | Yeah, I mean, she’s just | 是的 我是说 她正在 |
[19:45] | Totally going through a blah phase. | 经历一段难熬的时期 |
[19:46] | She used to be way more fun. | 她曾经是那样的有趣 |
[19:50] | And I say that with complete sensitivity. | 我完全没有任何冒犯的意思 |
[19:55] | I’m sorry, Elena. | 我很抱歉 埃琳娜 |
[19:57] | I know what it’s like to lose both your parents. | 我明白失去双亲的感觉 |
[19:59] | In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person | 事实上 斯特凡和我见证了 |
[20:02] | We’ve ever cared about die. | 我们在乎的每一个人的死亡 |
[20:04] | We don’t need to get into that right now, Damon. | 你没必要现在提起这个 达蒙 |
[20:05] | Oh, you know what, you’re right, Stef. I’m sorry. | 斯特凡 你说的对 我很抱歉 |
[20:08] | The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up. | 我最不想做的就是提到她 |
[20:18] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[20:19] | Not while I’m working. | 我在工作呢 |
[20:23] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[20:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[20:35] | She’s my sister and I love her, | 她是我妹妹 我爱她 |
[20:37] | But sometimes she can really make you work for it. | 但有时候她真的让人心如刀割 妒火中烧 |
[20:41] | I find it pretty easy. | 用药勾她太容易了 |
[20:52] | All right, I get it. | 好吧 我懂你的意图 |
[20:53] | Hitting me to impress her. That’s… | 故意撞我来引起她注意 那… |
[20:54] | That’s real nice. | 那真的很好 |
[20:56] | I don’t need to impress her. | 我不需要引起她注意 |
[20:58] | I already won. | 我已经赢了 |
[21:01] | – Now you’re dead. – Am I? ‘Cause it seems like | -你死定了 -是吗 看起来像是 |
[21:04] | I’m standing here waiting for you to man up. | 我正站着等你展示所谓男人的雄风 |
[21:06] | Ty, don’t! | 泰 别 |
[21:07] | The next time I see you, Gilbert… | 下次我见到你 你死定了 吉尔伯特 |
[21:09] | No, next time I see you. | 不 下次再见 是你死定了 |
[21:17] | What are you doing, Vick? | 看你干了什么好事 薇姬 |
[21:21] | One more. | 再来一杯 |
[21:23] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:29] | Nice save. | 太及时了 |
[21:31] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[21:32] | You know how to laugh. | 你笑得很舒心 |
[21:34] | And you make Stefan smile, | 而且你还让斯特凡笑了 |
[21:36] | Which is something I haven’t seen in a very long time. | 我已经很久没见他笑过了 |
[21:41] | Earlier, did you mean… Katherine? | 之前 你说的是凯瑟琳吗 |
[21:44] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[21:46] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[21:49] | In a fire. Tragic fire. | 一场火灾 那是个悲剧 |
[21:53] | Recently? | 最近吗 |
[21:54] | Well, it seems like it was yesterday. | 对我来说恍若昨日 |
[21:59] | What was she like? | 她是个怎样的人 |
[22:03] | She was beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[22:05] | A lot like you in that department. | 跟你一样美貌 |
[22:06] | She was just very complicated | 她只是很令人捉摸不透 |
[22:09] | And selfish and at times not very kind, | 自私 有时候不是很友善 |
[22:11] | But very sexy and seductive. | 但非常性感和诱惑 |
[22:15] | So which one of you dated her first? | 你们俩谁先和她约会 |
[22:21] | Nicely deduced. | 推理能力不错 |
[22:23] | Ask Stefan. | 去问斯特凡吧 |
[22:24] | I’m sure his answer differs from mine. | 他的回答肯定跟我相反 |
[22:36] | I’d quit cheerleading if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会退出啦啦队 |
[22:40] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:41] | Oh, I saw you at practice. You looked miserable. | 我看你在训练的时候有点痛苦 |
[22:44] | You saw that? | 你看到了 |
[22:47] | I used to love it. It was fun. | 以前我很爱的 那时真的很快乐 |
[22:50] | Things are different this year. | 但今年有太多变故了 |
[22:51] | Everything that used to matter doesn’t anymore. | 曾经如此重要的东西已不再重要 |
[22:53] | So don’t let it. | 那就别浪费时间了 |
[22:54] | Quit, move on. Problem solved. | 退出 向前看 就没问题了 |
[22:56] | Ta-da. | 就这么简单 |
[22:59] | Some things could matter again. | 有些东西可能会再次变得重要 |
[23:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:02] | But…seems a little unrealistic to me. | 不过 对我来说是不可能的 |
[23:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:15] | About Katherine. | 关于凯瑟琳的事 |
[23:19] | You lost her,too. | 你也失去了她 |
[23:26] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[23:29] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 求之不得 |
[23:30] | Matt tries, but he’s just having a really hard time. | 马特努力了 但他最近倍受煎熬 |
[23:34] | You have to understand that | 你要理解这点 |
[23:36] | They were each other’s first. | 他们俩都是彼此的初恋 |
[23:37] | You know, like, from the sandbox. | 就像是青梅竹马 |
[23:44] | That’s a really nice scarf. | 那条围巾很漂亮 |
[23:45] | Mm. Thank you, it’s new. | 谢谢 刚买的 |
[23:47] | Can I see it? | 给我看看可以吗 |
[23:49] | I mean, would you mind taking it off? | 你介意摘下来吗 |
[23:52] | Oh, I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:53] | Why not? You ok? | 为什么 你没事吧 |
[23:59] | All I know is that I can’t take it off. | 反正不管怎样我都不能摘下来 |
[24:02] | What are you two kids talking about? | 你们两个小鬼在谈什么呢 |
[24:06] | I was just commenting on her scarf. | 我们正在谈论她的围巾 |
[24:07] | Hmm. Hey, you know, | 你知道吗 |
[24:10] | Elena and Bonnie are finishing up the dishes. | 埃琳娜和邦妮正在那边洗盘子 |
[24:13] | Why don’t you go see if you can help? | 你去看看能不能帮下忙 |
[24:14] | Does it look like I do dishes? | 你看我像洗盘子的吗 |
[24:17] | For me? | 就算是为了我吧 |
[24:19] | Hmm…I don’t think so. | 不想去 |
[24:26] | Go see if Elena needs help in the kitchen. | 去厨房看看埃琳娜是不是需要帮忙 |
[24:30] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[24:31] | I’m gonna go see if Elena needs some help in the kitchen. | 我要去厨房看看埃琳娜是不是需要帮忙 |
[24:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:44] | They are people, Damon. | 他们是人 达蒙 |
[24:46] | She’s not a puppet. | 她不是人偶 |
[24:47] | She doesn’t exist for your amusement, | 她不是供你玩弄的 |
[24:49] | For you to feed on whenever you want to. | 也不是你想吸就吸的血袋 |
[24:51] | Sure she does. | 她当然是 |
[24:52] | They all do. | 所有人都是 |
[24:54] | They’re whatever I want them to be. | 我要他们怎样他们就怎样 |
[24:55] | They’re mine for the taking. | 他们都是给我随意取用的 |
[24:57] | All right, you’ve had your fun. | 好吧 随你怎样吧 |
[24:58] | You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena, | 你玩弄卡罗琳 阻挠我跟埃琳娜 |
[25:00] | Good for you. | 恭喜你尽兴了 |
[25:01] | Now it’s time for you to go. | 现在你该走了 |
[25:03] | That’s not a problem. | 没问题 |
[25:05] | Because… | 因为 |
[25:07] | I’ve been invited in, | 我已经被受邀进来 |
[25:09] | And I’ll come back tomorrow night | 明晚我还要过来 |
[25:11] | And the following night | 以及接下来的晚上 |
[25:12] | And I’ll do with your little cheerleader | 我会玩玩你那小啦啦队员 |
[25:15] | Whatever I want to do. | 想怎么玩就怎么玩 |
[25:18] | Because that is what is normal to me. | 因为这对我来说才是正常的 |
[25:28] | Tonight wasn’t so bad. I had fun. | 今晚也不太糟 我玩得很开心 |
[25:30] | Hmm. That makes one of us. | 不错 至少有人开心 |
[25:33] | Come on. | 得了 |
[25:34] | Your brother isn’t as bad as you make him out to be… | 你哥哥不像你说的那么坏 |
[27:06] | There must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother. | 我哥哥体内肯定还有一点人性留存 |
[27:11] | Somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[27:12] | I keep hoping. | 我仍抱有希望 |
[27:15] | But how do I make him see it? | 但我怎样才能让他发现自己的良知 |
[27:18] | And how do I protect her? | 我怎样才能保护她 |
[27:56] | Look at you. You look hot in your jersey. | 瞧瞧你 穿一身球衣还蛮帅的嘛 |
[27:58] | What happened? No more cheerleader? | 怎么了 不当啦啦队员了吗 |
[28:00] | I quit. I’m a quitter. | 我退出了 我半途而废了 |
[28:02] | No, hey, you’re not a quitter. | 别这么说 你不是半途而废 |
[28:04] | You suffered a great loss. You’re not the same person. | 你失去的太多了 和从前不一样了 |
[28:07] | You should be looking ahead. | 你该向前看 |
[28:09] | You should be starting over. | 你该重新开始 |
[28:11] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[28:15] | I hope you don’t think this is | 希望你不会觉得 |
[28:17] | Too soon or too weird,but… | 太唐突或者不可思议 |
[28:20] | I,uh, | 我 |
[28:21] | I wanted you to have this. | 我想送你这个 |
[28:29] | Oh, my god, it’s beautiful. | 天啊 太漂亮了 |
[28:31] | It’s something that I’ve had forever, | 我一直保存着它 |
[28:33] | And, uh, I’ve never wanted to give it to anyone until now. | 在此之前我从来没想过把它送人 |
[28:37] | I’d very much like it if you’d wear it for me, | 如果你戴上它我会非常高兴的 |
[28:42] | For…good luck. | 它能带来好运 |
[28:45] | Is that rose that I smell? | 我好像闻到了玫瑰花香 |
[28:47] | No, it’s, uh…it’s an herb. | 不 是种香草 |
[28:49] | It’s nice, huh? | 不错吧 |
[28:51] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[28:56] | And, uh, | 还有 |
[28:57] | I wanted to thank you | 我要谢谢你 |
[28:59] | For pushing me to try out for the team. | 鼓励我参加球队 |
[29:04] | It feels really good. | 我感觉很棒 |
[29:05] | We’re a pair. | 我们真是一对啊 |
[29:06] | I quit, you start. | 我退出了 你开始了 |
[29:08] | Right. | 对啊 |
[29:10] | We’re a working progress. | 我们的关系在慢慢发展 |
[29:12] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会理顺的 |
[29:28] | And you’re not in uniform because… | 你没有穿制服 为什么 |
[29:58] | Wait, wait,w ait, | 大家注意 |
[29:59] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 注意了 注意了 安静 安静 |
[30:02] | Wait. let’s be honest here. | 等等 说句实话 |
[30:05] | In the past, we used to let other teams | 过去 我们常常任其它球队 |
[30:07] | Come into our town and roll right over us! | 在我们的地盘上打得我们满地找牙 |
[30:13] | But that is about to change. | 现在扭转乾坤的时刻到了 |
[30:18] | We’ve got some great new talent | 我们新近了几个体育能人 |
[30:20] | Tonight starting on the offensive line, | 今晚 我们要开始进攻了 |
[30:22] | And I’m gonna tell you right now, | 现在我告诉你们 |
[30:24] | It has been a long time | 我已经很长时间 |
[30:25] | Since I have seen a kid like this | 没有看到 |
[30:27] | With hands like these. | 如此有才华的队员了 |
[30:36] | This blows. | 真糟糕 |
[30:37] | He can’t start the guy. He just got here. | 他不能安排他首发 他才刚来 |
[30:40] | …That have been waiting for us | 我们一直在等着 |
[30:41] | To put a check in the win column, | 等待这一场胜利 |
[30:44] | I have only one thing to say to you– | 我只有一点要跟你们说 |
[30:46] | Your Timberwolves are hungry. | 你们的狼音队很饥饿 |
[30:51] | Hey, you. What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[30:53] | – Nothing. – And the Central High Lions | -没事 -而雄狮队 |
[30:55] | Are what’s for dinner! | 就是我们的晚餐 |
[30:57] | Is that Jeremy? | 那是杰里米吗 |
[30:59] | Wait, no! Ty! No. | 等会 别这样 泰 |
[31:01] | Oh, what do you care? | 你在乎什么呢 |
[31:03] | Don’t look so down. | 别那么沮丧嘛 |
[31:05] | You can have her when I’m done. | 我玩够了她的时候你再上吧 |
[31:11] | Tyler, stop it! | 泰勒 住手 |
[31:14] | Tyler! Tyler,stop! | 泰勒 住手 |
[31:17] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[31:18] | Stop, you’re hurting him! | 住手 你打伤他了 |
[31:20] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[31:21] | Tyler, stop! | 泰勒 住手 |
[31:25] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[31:26] | Stop it! Tyler, stop! | 住手 泰勒 住手 |
[31:28] | – Hey, he’s down! – Enough! | -他已经倒地了 -够了 |
[31:37] | Jeremy, no! | 杰里米 不要 |
[31:40] | – Get off me! – Stop! | -放开我 -住手 |
[31:44] | What the hell, Jeremy? | 杰里米 你怎么回事 |
[31:47] | Put your head up, you’re bleeding. | 把头抬起来 你在流血 |
[31:48] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[31:48] | Yeah, you smell fine. | 是的 你看上去像没事吗 |
[31:50] | Just stop, ok? | 别管我 |
[31:53] | Come on, man. Come on. | 老兄 别这样 |
[31:56] | Oh, my god, your hand. | 天啊 你的手 |
[31:57] | No, no, no, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[31:58] | Is it deep? How bad is it? | 划的深吗 我看看有多严重 |
[32:00] | Come on! | 我看看 |
[32:07] | But…I saw it, it was… | 但我刚才明明看到 |
[32:08] | He missed. | 他失手了 |
[32:09] | It’s not my blood. | 不是我的血 |
[32:11] | – See? I’m fine. – No, no, no. | -看 我没事 -不是啊 |
[32:13] | I…I saw it. The glass cut your hand. It was… | 我明明看到玻璃划伤了你的手啊 |
[32:15] | It’s ok. I’m ok. | 没事 我很好 |
[32:19] | It’s almost kick-off time, all right? | 要开球了 |
[32:20] | So, um, | 那么 |
[32:21] | I’ll, uh, I’ll see you after the game. | 比赛后见 |
[32:33] | Hey, Tiki, it’s all wobbly. | 蒂基 还是晃个不停 |
[32:34] | Can you stand straight, please? | 能不能让它保持不动 |
[32:36] | Could someone please help Tiki? | 有谁能帮一下蒂基吗 |
[32:37] | Hey! Where you been? | 你到哪去了啊 |
[32:39] | Can I ask you a question | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[32:40] | And you give me a really serious no-joke response? | 不要开玩笑 认真回答我 |
[32:43] | Of course. What is it? | 好 什么事 |
[32:44] | The bad mojo. | 那种不好的感觉 |
[32:46] | When you touched Stefan and you had that reaction… | 当你碰到斯特凡时 所感应到的 |
[32:48] | You know what,forget I said that. | 你就忘了我说的那些话吧 |
[32:50] | Your little dinner party plot totally won me over. | 你们的小小晚餐聚会已经把我征服了 |
[32:52] | No, Bonnie, seriously. What was it? | 邦妮 说真的 那是什么感觉 |
[32:54] | Did you see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[32:55] | Or… | 或者 |
[32:58] | It wasn’t clear like a picture. | 那不是很清晰的图像 |
[33:00] | Like today, I keep seeing | 就像今天 我总能看到 |
[33:02] | Those same numbers I told you about– | 我告诉你的那些数字 |
[33:04] | 8 14 22. 8, 14, 22 | |
[33:06] | – Yeah? – When I touched Stefan, | -是啊 -我碰到斯特凡时 |
[33:08] | It was a feeling. | 有种感觉 |
[33:09] | And it vibrated through me, and it was cold, and it… | 使我震撼 很冷 而且 |
[33:14] | And what? | 而且什么 |
[33:16] | It was death. | 是死神 |
[33:18] | It’s what I imagine death to be like. | 我想象中的死神就是那样的 |
[33:35] | You scared me. What are you doing here? | 你吓到我了 你在这干什么 |
[33:38] | I’m hiding from Caroline. | 我在躲卡罗琳 |
[33:39] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[33:41] | I needed a break. | 我想休息一下 |
[33:42] | She talks more than I can listen. | 她啰嗦的我都听不下去了 |
[33:45] | That could be a sign. | 那就是她的风格啊 |
[33:47] | Well, she’s awfully young. | 她太年轻了 |
[33:49] | Not much younger than you are. | 也不比你年轻多少啊 |
[33:53] | I don’t see it going anywhere in the bigger picture. | 我跟她在一起看不到有什么未来 |
[33:55] | I think she’d drive me crazy. | 我觉得她要把我搞疯了 |
[33:57] | Caroline does have | 卡罗琳是有点 |
[33:58] | Some really annoying traits, | 让人烦的小毛病 |
[33:59] | But we’ve been friends since the first grade | 但我们一年级以来就是朋友 |
[34:01] | And that means something to me. | 我们的友谊对我来说很重要 |
[34:03] | Duly noted. I’m sorry if I make you uncomfortable. | 我明白的 抱歉如果让你不高兴 |
[34:06] | That’s not my intention. | 并不是我的本意 |
[34:09] | Yes, it is. | 你就是故意的 |
[34:10] | Otherwise you wouldn’t put an alternate meaning | 否则你不会弦外有音 |
[34:13] | Behind everything you say. | 话中有话 |
[34:18] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[34:20] | I do have other intentions, but so do you. | 我有其它意图 而且你也是 |
[34:23] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:25] | I see ’em. | 我都明白 |
[34:28] | You want me. | 其实你喜欢我 |
[34:30] | Excuse me? | 你在说什么啊 |
[34:31] | I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me. | 当我靠近你 你发现自己已经迷上了我 |
[34:33] | You think about me even when you don’t want to think about me. | 你不愿想起我 而偏偏脑中全是我 |
[34:36] | I bet you even dreamed about me. | 我打赌你一定还梦见过我 |
[34:39] | And right now… | 而现在 |
[34:41] | You want to kiss me. | 你想要吻我 |
[34:51] | What the hell? | 你发什么神经 |
[34:53] | I don’t know what game | 我不知道 |
[34:53] | You’re trying to play with Stefan here, | 你想要和斯特凡玩什么游戏 |
[34:55] | But I don’t want to be part of it. | 但我不想成为游戏的一部分 |
[34:57] | And I don’t know what happened in the past, | 我不知道过去发生了什么 |
[34:59] | But let’s get one thing straight– | 但我想你得搞清楚 |
[35:01] | I am not katherine. | 我不是凯瑟琳 |
[35:11] | You gonna be able to play? | 你能参加比赛吗 |
[35:13] | Oh, yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我没事 |
[35:15] | Uh, what you did back there… | 你刚刚的所为… |
[35:19] | You had Jeremy’s back. | 你帮助了杰里米 |
[35:21] | Ah, he’s a messed-up kid. | 他个爱热惹麻烦的孩子 |
[35:23] | Somebody’s gotta look out for him. | 需要有人看着他 |
[35:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:26] | This week at practice I was a dick. | 这星期的训练课上我太浑球了 |
[35:29] | Had your reasons. | 你有你的理由 |
[35:30] | No excuse. | 不必为我找借口 |
[35:37] | Good luck tonight. | 祝你今晚好运 |
[35:38] | We’re lucky to have you. | 很幸运有你这样的队友 |
[35:48] | Isn’t that nice? | 多美好的画面啊 |
[35:50] | Stefan joins a team, makes a friend. | 斯特凡加入了球队 交上了朋友 |
[35:53] | It’s all so, “Rah, rah, go team, yeah!” | 整个球场 “加油 万岁” 的欢呼声 |
[35:56] | Not tonight. | 今晚我没空理你 |
[35:57] | I’m done with you. | 我已经跟你没话说了 |
[36:01] | Nice trick with Elena. | 在埃琳娜身上动了点手脚 不错 |
[36:02] | Let me guess — vervain in the necklace? | 让我猜猜 是项链里的马鞭草 |
[36:05] | I admit, I was a bit surprised. | 我承认 我的确有些惊讶 |
[36:08] | It’s been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion. | 已经很久没人能抵御我的”强迫命令”了 |
[36:12] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪得到的 |
[36:14] | Does it matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[36:15] | Guess I could just seduce her the old-fashioned way. | 也许我可以用传统手段让她上钩 |
[36:16] | Or I could just… eat her. | 或者 干脆把她吃掉 |
[36:23] | No. | 不可能 |
[36:24] | You’re not gonna hurt her, Damon. | 你不会伤害她的 达蒙 |
[36:27] | No? | 不会吗 |
[36:29] | Because deep down inside, | 因为在你内心深处 |
[36:31] | There is a part of you | 深藏着一份情感 |
[36:32] | That feels for her. | 一份对她的情感 |
[36:34] | I was worried that you had no humanity left inside of you, | 我之前很担心你已经丧尽人性 |
[36:39] | That you may have actually become the monster | 怕你最终真的会成为 |
[36:41] | That you pretend to be. | 那个你长期佯装的恶魔 |
[36:43] | – Who’s pretending? – Then kill me. | -谁在装 -那么杀了我吧 |
[36:46] | Well, I’m– I’m tempted. | 别说 我真挺想呢 |
[36:48] | No, you’re not. | 不 你说谎 |
[36:49] | You’ve had lifetimes to do it, | 如果你想 你早就把我了结了 |
[36:52] | And yet, here I am. I’m still alive. | 看看现在 我还活生生地站在这里 |
[36:54] | And there you are. | 你也一样 |
[36:56] | You’re still haunting me. After 145 years. | 你还死缠着我不放 已经过去145年了 |
[37:02] | Katherine is dead. | 凯瑟琳死了 |
[37:05] | And you hate me | 你因此而狠我 |
[37:06] | Because you loved her, | 因为你爱过她 |
[37:08] | And you torture me because you still do. | 你折磨我 因为你依然爱着她 |
[37:12] | And that, my brother, | 而这份感情 我亲爱的哥哥 |
[37:16] | Is your humanity. | 就是你的人性 |
[37:19] | Salvatore! | 塞尔瓦托 |
[37:23] | What the hell? We’ve got a game to play! | 干什么呢 比赛就快开始了 |
[37:26] | If that’s my humanity… | 如果那是我的人性 |
[37:29] | Then what’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[37:32] | Aah! no! | 噢 不 |
[37:40] | Anyone, anytime, any place. | 任何人 任何时候 任何地点 |
[37:49] | Tanner’s m.i.a. I think he had a little bit too much beer. | 泰纳失踪了 我想他可能喝多了 |
[37:52] | Don’t talk to me right now, all right? I’m pissed at you. | 现在别和我说话 好吗 我很生气 |
[37:54] | – What’s your problem? – What’s my– | -你这是怎么了 -我怎么… |
[37:55] | You’re my problem, all right? | 问问你自己 好吗 |
[37:56] | You’re a bully. | 你是个恶霸 |
[37:58] | A freakin’ 12-year-old bully, man. | 一个幼稚之极的恶霸 |
[38:00] | And I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[38:01] | I mean, what was that about tonight? | 看看你今晚都做了些什么 |
[38:02] | What’s beating up the new guy going to prove? | 你打那个新来的能证明什么 |
[38:04] | Or screwing with my sister | 乱搞我妹妹能证明什么 |
[38:06] | Or pummeling my girlfriend’s kid brother. | 打我女朋友的弟弟又能证明什么 |
[38:08] | Girlfriend? Look, I don’t know how to tell you this, | 女朋友 听着 我不知道如何开口 |
[38:11] | But she dumped your ass. | 人家早把你甩了 |
[38:12] | Are you for real?! You want to hit me? | 来真的吗 你想打我 |
[38:14] | I’m on your team. | 我站在你这边呢 |
[38:16] | This was over the line. Even for you. | 即便是你 也超过我的忍耐界限了 |
[38:43] | Somebody help! | 来人啊 |
[39:56] | It wasn’t just for the drugs. | 我找你不只单纯因为毒品 |
[40:12] | What kind of animal could be doing all this? | 是什么动物有这么大的本事 |
[40:14] | Why would it come out of the woods | 为什么他们要跑出森林 |
[40:17] | And attack someone in the middle of town? | 来镇中心袭击人类 |
[40:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:24] | I was so sure that you cut your hand. | 我确定你把手割破了 |
[40:26] | I saw it. | 我亲眼所见 |
[40:27] | I’m fine. I’m fine, ok? | 我没事 没事的 好吗 |
[40:30] | We’re fine. | 我们都很好 |
[40:32] | That’s what matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[40:51] | I thought there was hope | 我原本希望 |
[40:53] | That somewhere deep inside, | 在达蒙内心的深处 |
[40:55] | Something in Damon was still human, | 依然有人性存在 |
[40:59] | Normal. | 正常的 |
[41:07] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[41:09] | There’s nothing human left in Damon. | 达蒙早已没有了人性 |
[41:12] | No good, no kindness. | 毫无人性 善心不寸 |
[41:16] | No love. | 爱也荡然无存 |
[41:18] | Only a monster | 他是个恶魔 |
[41:21] | Who must be stopped. | 我必须阻止他 |