时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | For over a century I have lived in secret, | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
[00:06] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:07] | I know the risks, but I have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:10] | I’m Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[00:11] | – I’m Stefan. – I’m Damon. | -我叫斯特凡 -我是达蒙 |
[00:12] | You didn’t tell me that you had a brother. | 你没告诉过我你有个哥哥 |
[00:13] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[00:14] | Elena, She is a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 她长得跟凯瑟琳一模一样 |
[00:16] | Which one of you dated her first? | 你们谁先和她在一起的 |
[00:18] | Katherine is dead, and you hate me | 凯瑟琳死了 而你恨我 |
[00:20] | Because you loved her. | 因为你爱她 |
[00:22] | I was hoping I’d see you again. | 我希望能再见到你 |
[00:23] | She’s not a puppet. | 她不是玩偶 |
[00:25] | She doesn’t exist for your amusement; | 她活着不是为了让你玩弄 |
[00:26] | For you to feed on whenever you want to. | 也不是你想吸就吸的血袋 |
[00:28] | They’re whatever I want them to be. | 我要他们怎样他们就怎样 |
[00:29] | Wear it for me, for…good luck. | 戴着吧 能给你带来好运 |
[00:33] | You want to kiss me. | 你想吻我 |
[00:36] | Vervain in the necklace. | 项链里的马鞭草 |
[00:37] | It’s been a while since anyone | 已经很久没人 |
[00:38] | Could resist my…compulsion. | 能抵御我的”强迫命令”了 |
[00:40] | There’s nothing human in Damon. | 达蒙已经没有丝毫人性了 |
[00:43] | No good, no kindness, no love. | 不怀好意 善心不在 爱也荡然无存 |
[00:45] | Only a monster who must be stopped. | 他只是一个必须被阻止的恶魔 |
[01:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:08] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[01:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:29] | This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls | 罗根·费尔从神秘瀑布镇为您发回的现场播报 |
[01:32] | With breaking news of another deadly animal attack. | 又发生了一起致命的动物袭击人类事件 |
[01:35] | The wild animal terrorizing the citizens of Mystic Falls | 严重威胁神秘瀑布镇居民安危的野兽 |
[01:38] | Has claimed another victim, | 再度酿造惨剧 |
[01:40] | Local high school student Elena Gilbert. | 死者为当地高中学生埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特 |
[01:43] | Police are certain that forensic eviden will confirm | 经警方法医调查证实 |
[01:45] | That this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks. | 与最近几起动物袭击案同属一种动物所为 |
[01:49] | You know it’s coming next. | 你知道你就是下一个 |
[02:18] | Bad dream? | 做噩梦了吗 |
[02:21] | Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now? | 你知道刚才进入你脑中有多容易吗 |
[02:24] | You really need some human blood. | 你真的需要些人血了 |
[02:26] | It might even the playing field. | 至少可以让双方势均力敌一些 |
[02:28] | Football reference. | 我是说橄榄球 |
[02:31] | Too soon. | 太快了 |
[02:42] | All right, I deserved that. | 好吧 我活该 |
[02:44] | But I just wanted to let you know, | 但我只是想让你知道 |
[02:46] | They caught the culprit. | 他们抓到罪犯了 |
[02:48] | The animal responsible for killing | 害死泰纳教练 |
[02:49] | Coach Tanner and all those people. | 和其他人的那只动物 |
[02:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:52] | It was a mountain lion. Really big one. | 是很大的一只美洲狮 |
[02:54] | It attacked a hunter this morning. | 今早它还袭击了一个猎人 |
[02:56] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻上到处都在播报 |
[02:57] | “Deadly beast captured. | 致命野兽被捕 |
[02:59] | All’s well in Mystic Falls.” | 神秘瀑布镇回复平静 |
[03:01] | Why would you cover your tracks? | 你为什么要掩饰自己的行踪 |
[03:05] | I’ve decided to stay a while. | 因为我决定多住一阵子 |
[03:08] | I’m just having way too much fun here with you and Elena. | 有你和埃琳娜陪我玩 很有意思 |
[03:11] | Can’t touch her now. | 你现在不能碰她了 |
[03:12] | Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head. | 马鞭草可以阻止我控制她的思想 |
[03:15] | Maybe that’s not my target. | 也许那并不是我的目标 |
[03:17] | Believe it or not, Stefan, | 信不信由你 斯特凡 |
[03:18] | Some girls don’t need my persuasion. | 有些女孩不需要我的魅惑 |
[03:20] | Some girls just can’t resist my good looks, | 有些女孩就是无法抗拒我的帅气 |
[03:24] | My style and my charm | 我的风格和魅力 |
[03:26] | And my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift. | 以及我对泰勒·斯薇芙特歌曲的狂热 |
[03:38] | This is John Varvatos, dude. | 你刺破了我的名牌衣服 兄弟 |
[03:40] | Dick move. | 你真混蛋 |
[04:07] | I can confirm that a 12-foot puma mountain lion | 我只能证实一只12英尺长的美洲狮 |
[04:10] | Attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed. | 袭击了一个猎人 接着被枪杀了 |
[04:12] | The hunter is in stable condition. | 那个猎人现在情况稳定 |
[04:14] | The real animal is still out there, | 真正的野兽还逍遥法外 |
[04:16] | Waiting for me, challenging me to fight back, | 等着我 挑衅我反击 |
[04:19] | To stop him. | 阻止他 |
[04:22] | But how do I stop a monster | 但我怎么能在不变成恶魔的情况下 |
[04:23] | Without becoming one myself? | 阻止恶魔呢 |
[04:25] | To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls | 重复一遍 威胁神秘瀑布镇的动物 |
[04:27] | has been caught. | 已经被抓了 |
[04:28] | Scum ball. | 人渣 |
[04:30] | Scum bucket. | 饭桶 |
[04:32] | Who are you talking to? | 你在说谁呢 |
[04:34] | Him. | 他 |
[04:36] | The news guy, | 那个新闻记者 |
[04:37] | also known as Logan “scum” Fell. | 也称作罗根·人渣·费尔 |
[04:40] | Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls? | 你妈妈有提到我为什么离开神秘瀑布镇吗 |
[04:42] | Oh, no way. | 哦 不会吧 |
[04:45] | You and him? | 你和他 |
[04:46] | This is Logan Fell. | 罗根·费尔为您发回的报道 |
[04:47] | He’s cute. | 他挺可爱的 |
[04:49] | He is not cute. | 他才不可爱呢 |
[04:50] | There’s nothing cute about him. | 他身上一点可爱的东西都没有 |
[04:56] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿那个东西干什么 |
[04:57] | I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. | 我昨天从保险箱里找到的 |
[04:59] | Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it | 妈妈曾答应洛克伍德夫人要把它借给 |
[05:01] | To the founder’s council for their heritage display. | 创立者协会举办的历史遗物展示会 |
[05:06] | Is that grandma Beth’s wedding ring? | 那是贝丝奶奶的结婚戒指吗 |
[05:07] | Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary’s wedding ring. | 最早是曾曾祖母玛丽的结婚戒指 |
[05:11] | How much do you think this stuff is worth? | 你觉得这东西值多少钱 |
[05:12] | You know, like on ebay? | 比如说在易趣网上卖 |
[05:14] | You’re not gonna find out. | 绝不允许你把它卖掉的 |
[05:15] | That stuff is mom and dad’s. You can’t just give it away. | 那东西是爸妈的 你不能把它捐掉 |
[05:17] | I’m not giving it away. | 我没有捐掉啊 |
[05:19] | It’s called a loan, Jeremy. | 这个叫借出去 杰里米 |
[06:02] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[06:06] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[06:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:08] | Maybe we should press pause. | 也许我们应当叫停了 |
[06:12] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是的 你是对的 |
[06:13] | That was getting a bit… | 我们进展得有点… |
[06:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[06:22] | How do you look in a suit? | 你穿上西装看起来怎么样 |
[06:26] | – I can pull one off. – How about tomorrow night? | -我可以试试穿一件 -明晚怎么样 |
[06:29] | Will you be my date to the founder’s party? | 你愿意做我的伴侣 去参加创立者派对吗 |
[06:32] | They still do that? | 这传统还在继续吗 |
[06:33] | Have you been before? | 你以前去过吗 |
[06:35] | No, the Salvatores | 不 塞尔瓦托家族 |
[06:37] | Don’t get invited anymore. | 已经不再被邀请了 |
[06:40] | Well, this year, there’s this heritage project | 今年有个历史遗物展示会 |
[06:42] | That meant a lot to my mom. | 那对我母亲意义重大 |
[06:44] | She was really involved in the founder’s council, | 她和创立者协会渊源颇深 |
[06:47] | And it was her favorite party. | 那是她最喜欢的派对 |
[06:49] | I know it sounds really boring, but | 我知道听起来枯燥乏味 但是 |
[06:51] | I would be honored to accompany you, | 能陪你去我会感到很荣幸的 |
[06:53] | Miss Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特小姐 |
[06:55] | The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore. | 是我非常荣幸 塞尔瓦托先生 |
[07:04] | No Yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue. | 不要穿黄色的 不喜欢 换件蓝色的 |
[07:06] | I don’t like the blue. | 我不喜欢蓝色 |
[07:07] | Well, I do. | 可我喜欢 |
[07:09] | And if I’m gonna be your date | 如果要我做你的男伴… |
[07:10] | You can not be my date. | 你不能和我一起去 |
[07:12] | My mother is going to be there, | 我母亲会在场的 |
[07:13] | And she is a very proud gun owner. | 她是个自大的配枪警察 |
[07:15] | I went through a lot of trouble | 我大费周章 |
[07:16] | To make sure this party wasn’t cancelled. | 才让派对如期举行 |
[07:19] | It’s very important I be there. | 我必须出席 |
[07:21] | Please take me. | 请带上我 |
[07:28] | You should come to the founder’s party with me. | 你应该和我一起去创立者派对 |
[07:29] | Not if you’re wearing that dress. | 除非你换条裙子 |
[07:35] | What’s so special about this Bella girl? | 这个叫贝拉的女孩到底有什么特别 |
[07:36] | Edward’s so whipped. | 让爱德华如此着迷 |
[07:38] | You gotta read the first book first. | 你应该先看看第一本书 |
[07:40] | It won’t make sense if you don’t. | 不看你又如何能明白 |
[07:42] | Ah, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it. | 我想念安妮·莱斯 她写的故事才真让人着迷 |
[07:45] | How come you don’t sparkle? | 你为何不像爱德华那样闪闪发光 |
[07:46] | Because I live in the real world, | 因为我生活在真实世界中 |
[07:47] | Where vampires burn in the sun. | 吸血鬼在阳光下会被烧伤 |
[07:49] | Yeah, but you go in the sun. | 是的 但你在阳光下也没事啊 |
[07:51] | I have a ring. It protects me. | 我有个护身戒指 |
[07:53] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[07:56] | Will these bites turn me into a vampire? | 被咬了这么多次 我会变成吸血鬼吗 |
[08:00] | It’s more complicated than that. | 可没那么简单 |
[08:02] | You’d have to feed on my blood, then die, | 你需要吸食我的血 然后死去 |
[08:04] | Then feed on a human’s, whole ordeal. | 再找个人类吸他的血 历经折磨煎熬 |
[08:06] | This book, by the way, has it all wrong. | 这本书 提一句 讲的全不对 |
[08:16] | You can be very sweet when you want to be. | 其实有时候你真的很温柔 |
[08:18] | Yes, I can be sweet. | 是啊 我可以的 |
[08:28] | Are you going to kill me? | 你会杀掉我吗 |
[08:32] | But not yet. | 但不是现在 |
[08:34] | Why not? | 为何不 |
[08:35] | Because there’s something I need you to do for me. | 因为我还需要你替我做些事 |
[08:38] | Anything. | 做什么都行 |
[08:39] | How good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn’t belong? | 你制造小麻烦的本领有多强呢 |
[08:42] | Oh, I’m excellent. | 噢 我可是相当厉害 |
[08:50] | So what happens with the season? | 本赛季是怎么回事 |
[08:51] | One big forfeit? Are they looking for a new coach? | 损失严重吗 他们在找新教练吗 |
[08:54] | I don’t know, Dad. | 我不知道 爸爸 |
[08:55] | I doubt anybody’s thinking about that right now. | 我觉得现在没人会关心那事 |
[08:56] | Charles, founder’s party, focus. | 查尔斯 说创立者派对的事 别叉开话题 |
[08:59] | How are you all doing over here? | 你们都好吗 |
[09:01] | Ah, we’re doing great, sweetheart. | 我们很好 甜心 |
[09:09] | Is there anything else I can get you? | 还有什么需要我为你效劳的吗 |
[09:10] | We’re fine, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:11] | Just the check, honey. | 账单给我就好 甜心 |
[09:14] | – Here you go, mayor Lockwood. – thanks. | -给你 洛克伍德镇长 -谢谢 |
[09:21] | You’re taking Damon to the founder’s party? | 你要带达蒙去创立者派对 |
[09:24] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[09:24] | Go with Elena. | 跟埃琳娜去啊 |
[09:25] | She’s asking Stefan. | 她邀请了斯特凡 |
[09:27] | Ok, go by yourself. | 那你就自己去呗 |
[09:28] | Gee, thanks. What about your mom? | 真是太谢谢你了 你妈妈那儿怎么办 |
[09:30] | Is she ok with you bringing Damon? | 她会同意你带达蒙去吗 |
[09:33] | And I’m supposed to care why? | 我为何要理会她的意见 |
[09:35] | He’s older sexy danger guy. | 他是个性感又危险的老男人 |
[09:37] | Older sexy danger guy? | 性感又危险的老男人 |
[09:39] | Is that an official witch twitter tweet? | 这是你们女巫的术语吗 |
[09:41] | No more witch jokes, ok? | 别再拿女巫的事开玩笑 好吗 |
[09:42] | At whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked. | 预感到泰纳老师被杀的那件事把我吓坏了 |
[09:45] | Ok. | 行 |
[09:48] | And Damon’s not dangerous. | 达蒙并不危险 |
[09:50] | You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother. | 他只是跟他弟弟很不和 |
[09:54] | You know, like major, deep-rooted drama. | 根深蒂固 非常戏剧性的成见 |
[09:56] | Like…? | 比如呢… |
[09:59] | I’m not really supposed to say anything. | 我真不应该说这些的 |
[10:01] | Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secreat in your life | 卡罗琳 你这辈子什么时候守住过一个秘密了 |
[10:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:06] | But you can’t tell Elena. | 但是你不能跟埃琳娜讲 |
[10:08] | No. | 不会的 |
[10:10] | So what you gonna buy me? | 你打算给我吃些什么”甜头” |
[10:12] | Ugh, some class. | 我要去上课 |
[10:13] | Oh, your parents are gone. I guess you can be close now. | 你父母都走了 我想你现在能跟我亲近了 |
[10:16] | What the hell does that mean? | 你说这话什么意思 |
[10:19] | You treat me like trash. I’m sick of it. | 你待我如粪土 我已经厌倦了 |
[10:21] | I don’t think you’re trash. | 我没把你当粪土 |
[10:22] | Really? Then who are you taking to the founder’s party? | 是吗 那你要带谁去参加创立者派对 |
[10:26] | Vicki Donovan. | 薇姬·多诺万 |
[10:28] | Do you want me to ask you to the founder’s party? | 你想我邀请你去创立者派对吗 |
[10:31] | No. | 不想 |
[10:32] | It’ll be stupid and lame. | 肯定又傻又没劲 |
[10:33] | True. | 这倒是 |
[10:35] | But it’ll be less stupid and lame if you were there. | 但如果你在场的话 就不会那么差劲了 |
[10:43] | You realize you had to ask him to ask you, right? | 你心里很清楚是你求他带你去的 对吧 |
[10:46] | You figure if you dress up like | 你认为你穿得像个 |
[10:47] | A respectable young lady, | 高雅得体的年轻女士 |
[10:49] | He’ll finally treat you like one? | 他就会认真对待你吗 |
[10:52] | Screw you, Jeremy. | 去你的吧 杰里米 |
[10:55] | You know you’re making the wrong choice, | 你知道你在犯错 |
[10:56] | Yet you make it anyway. | 你还是义无反顾地去做 |
[10:59] | It’s sad. | 好可悲 |
[11:13] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在这儿 |
[11:14] | Just going through Stefan’s homework. | 只是来检查下斯特凡的作业 |
[11:16] | This country sure has dumbed down in at last hundred years. | 近几百年来国家的教育水准真是江河日下啊 |
[11:19] | Why he wants to go to high school is beyond me. | 我仍旧很困惑他为何要重返高中 |
[11:22] | I mean, in the seventies, he went ivy league. | 我的意思是 七十年代 他去常春藤盟校 |
[11:23] | Harvard, I understood. | 去哈佛 我能理解 |
[11:25] | Actually, no. I didn’t get that either. | 不 其实那个我也不是很理解 |
[11:28] | Go ahead, purge. Get it out. What’s on your mind? | 有话就说吧 你想说什么就大胆说出来吧 |
[11:34] | Why are you here, Damon? | 你来这儿干什么 达蒙 |
[11:38] | To spend time with you, Zach. | 来陪你啊 扎克 |
[11:41] | Family’s important. | 亲情很重要 |
[11:44] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[11:45] | You always have a motive. | 你做事定有目的 |
[11:47] | So tell me, what is it this time? | 那么告诉我 这次是为了什么 |
[11:51] | You are in no position to question me. | 你没资格来问我 |
[11:54] | I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我不是故意惹你心烦的 |
[11:57] | This is not upset, Zach. | 这不是心烦 扎克 |
[12:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:03] | Having a family moment, Stefan. | 享受天伦之乐 斯特凡 |
[12:04] | Spending some quality time. | 珍惜和家人在一起的时光 |
[12:09] | Hey, are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[12:10] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[12:13] | And neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[12:14] | How many more people have to die before you see that? | 要死多少人 你才能看明白啊 |
[12:16] | I see it. All right, Zach, I see it. | 我都明白 好吗 扎克 我很清楚 |
[12:18] | Then why aren’t you doing anything about it? | 那你为什么不做点什么 |
[12:19] | I can’t, Zach. | 我不能 扎克 |
[12:22] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[12:23] | It would take human blood. | 那需要喝人类的血 |
[12:24] | It’s the only way that I could stop him, and I can’t do that | 那是我能阻止他的唯一办法 可我不能那么做 |
[12:31] | The vervain could weaken him | 马鞭草可以让他变弱 |
[12:34] | If he ingested it. | 只要他能吃下 |
[12:35] | It would help get you the upper hand. | 它会帮助你占上风 |
[12:37] | Vervain hasn’t grown here since 1865. | 自从1865年起 镇上就不长马鞭草了 |
[12:40] | Damon saw to that. | 达蒙很清楚这一点 |
[12:42] | The little I had, I gave to Elena. | 我有的那点 都给埃琳娜了 |
[12:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:12] | You’ve been growing it. | 你一直在种植马鞭草吗 |
[13:14] | It’s just something that’s been passed down in generations | 这是一代代传下来的东西 |
[13:18] | Blood only runs so deep when you’re related to vampires. | 跟吸血鬼扯上关系 必须代代传授自保之策 |
[13:22] | Damon would kill me if he knew that I had it. | 如果让达蒙知道我有马鞭草 他会杀了我的 |
[13:26] | But you’re telling me. | 可你现在告诉我 |
[13:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:31] | Because I trust you. | 因为我信任你 |
[13:33] | And you’re gonna need it if you want to get rid of him. | 而且你想除掉他 就得需要这个 |
[13:51] | I’m here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box | 我是为我妈妈来的 她要我来取一个盒子 |
[13:53] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[13:56] | Please be careful. | 一定要小心 |
[13:58] | Yeah, careful with it, dick. | 小心点 混蛋 |
[13:59] | Hey! Not now, ok, guys? Please? | 现在不是闹的时候 行吗 |
[14:01] | I’m fine. He’s just being a punk. | 我没事 是他混账 |
[14:03] | – I got your punk. – Look, Tyler, | -你他妈才是混账 -泰勒 |
[14:05] | Maybe you should go. | 或许你该走了 |
[14:05] | Tell your mom that I’ll see you tonight. | 告诉你妈妈晚上见 |
[14:12] | Would it make a difference | 如果我告诉你我是真心 |
[14:12] | If I told you I actually like Vicki? | 喜欢薇姬会让你改变态度吗 |
[14:14] | Not even if you meant it. | 就算是真 也没用 |
[14:17] | Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen. | 粉嫩鲜花香水 还是泼辣悍妇香水 |
[14:19] | Tough call. Can we mix them? | 很难抉择 可以混用吗 |
[14:21] | Look at you, getting all pretty for your date. | 看看你 为约会精心打扮 |
[14:24] | You seem happy-ish. | 你看上去似乎很开心嘛 |
[14:25] | I am…ish. | 算是吧 |
[14:28] | Tonight’s going to be a good night. | 今晚将是个不错的夜晚 |
[14:30] | But don’t let that stop you from telling me whatever it is | 但不要因此就瞒着我什么事 |
[14:32] | You wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door. | 我知道你刚刚一走进门 就想告诉我什么 |
[14:35] | What if I tell you in the morning? | 我明早再告诉你如何 |
[14:36] | I don’t want to ruin the night. | 我不想毁了这个晚上 |
[14:38] | Bonnie, out with it. | 邦妮 说出来 |
[14:40] | Ok, but it has to go in the vault, | 好 但你得守死秘密 |
[14:42] | Because Caroline will kill me | 否则卡罗琳一定会杀了我的 |
[14:44] | If it gets back to Damon that she squealed. | 因为事关她的达蒙 |
[14:47] | Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story. | 显然 斯特凡有着一段很有趣的往事 |
[14:52] | Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine? | 你知道他的前女友凯瑟琳的事吗 |
[14:54] | I know that they both dated her | 我知道那兄弟俩都跟她交往过 |
[14:56] | And that’s why they have issues. | 也正因此他们才不和 |
[14:57] | Yeah, they both dated her, | 是啊 他们都跟她交往过 |
[14:59] | only she chose Damon. | 只是她选了达蒙 |
[15:01] | And that drove Stefan mad, he did horrible things | 把斯特凡气疯了 所以他做了很多恶劣的事 |
[15:03] | To try and break them up. | 试图破坏他们的关系 |
[15:05] | He manipulated Katherine. | 他操控了凯瑟琳 |
[15:07] | He filled her head with all these lies | 他不断用谎言给她洗脑 |
[15:08] | until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon. | 直到最终起了作用 她和达蒙翻了脸 |
[15:11] | That sounds like one person’s side of the story, meaning Damon’s. | 听起来完全是偏向达蒙的片面之词 |
[15:14] | I just wanted you to know. | 我只想你知道 |
[15:17] | Anyway, his past relationships | 总之 他过去的感情 |
[15:18] | Are none of my business. | 和我毫无关系 |
[15:19] | Unless he’s a calculating, manipulative liar. | 但若他是个工于心计善于操纵别人的骗子 |
[15:22] | That is your business. | 那就和你有关了 |
[15:23] | Stefan is none of those things. | 斯特凡绝不是那种人 |
[15:25] | Yeah? How do you know? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[15:35] | Do they still wear ties at this thing? | 他们仍要求打领带过去吗 |
[15:38] | Why are you even going? | 你为什么要去 |
[15:39] | It’s only fitting. | 那才合适啊 |
[15:40] | We were at the very first one, remember? | 第一届的派对我们就参加过呢 记得吗 |
[15:42] | I think it’s better if we don’t draw attention to ourselves. | 我想如果我们低调些会比较好 |
[15:44] | So you should stay here. | 所以你该呆在家里 |
[15:46] | I’ll see to it Elena has a good time. | 我保证会让埃琳娜玩的开心的 |
[15:50] | My goodness, I’ve driven you to drink. | 我的天 我竟然逼得你借酒浇愁了 |
[15:53] | Can’t seem to rid myself of you. | 因为我怎么也摆脱不了你的纠缠 |
[15:55] | What else am I supposed to do, | 我还能怎样 |
[15:56] | Besides go about living my life? | 除了过自己的生活 |
[15:58] | Go about living my life. | 那就过我的生活 |
[16:00] | See, therein lies your eternal struggle. | 瞧 你又陷入那永恒的挣扎了 |
[16:04] | You’re dead, dude. | 你死定了 哥们 |
[16:05] | Get over it. | 算了吧 |
[16:08] | What do you think? | 看起来怎么样 |
[16:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:20] | Hi, Mrs. Lockwood. | 你好 洛克伍德夫人 |
[16:22] | What do you mean? It is? | 你什么意思 真的吗 |
[16:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:27] | ‘Cause I saw it. | 因为我亲眼见到的啊 |
[16:31] | Let me check. | 让我确定一下 |
[16:33] | I will find it and bring it. | 我找到以后带来 |
[16:35] | Ok. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[16:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:42] | Ahh! God, what now? | 天哪 又怎么了 |
[16:45] | The pocket watch. Where is it? | 怀表 在哪里 |
[16:47] | What watch? | 什么表 |
[16:48] | The one you stole from mom’s box. | 你从妈妈盒子里偷的那块 |
[16:50] | Look, Mrs. Lockwood just called me, freaking out. | 洛克伍德夫人刚刚打电话给我 很懊恼 |
[16:53] | It was on the list, Jeremy. | 那表是登记在清单上的 杰里米 |
[16:55] | And she can’t find it | 她现在找不到了 |
[16:56] | And she thinks she’s the one who lost it. | 认为自己弄丢了 |
[16:57] | Maybe she did. Maybe Tyler took it. | 也许真是她丢的 或者泰勒拿走了 |
[16:59] | Don’t even play that card. Jeremy, You took it. | 别和我耍花样 杰里米 是你拿的 |
[17:01] | If I go online, am I going to find it on ebay? | 如果我上网 是不是会发现它在易趣上出售 |
[17:03] | Is that how you pay for your pot? | 你是不是用卖表的钱去买了大麻 |
[17:05] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[17:15] | I would never sell this, ok? | 我绝对不会把它卖了的 好不好 |
[17:17] | Then why did you take it? | 那你为什么要拿走它 |
[17:18] | Because it’s supposed to be mine. | 因为它本来就是我的 |
[17:20] | Dad said it goes to the firstborn son. | 爸爸说过它属于头生子 |
[17:22] | His father gave it to him, and now what? | 祖父把表传给了他 现在呢 |
[17:28] | And he was going to give it to you. | 他原本是要传给你的 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:36] | Look, Jeremy, it’s still yours, ok? | 听着 杰里米 它依然属于你 好不好 |
[17:40] | Mom promised Mrs. Lockwood. | 妈妈生前答应对洛克伍德夫人 |
[17:41] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做呢 |
[17:42] | Just take it and get out. | 拿走吧 然后出去 |
[17:50] | It’s cool not growing old. | 不会变老真酷 |
[17:52] | I like being the eternal stud. | 我喜欢永远保持风流帅哥的模样 |
[17:53] | Yes, being a 150-year-old teenager | 是啊 成为个150岁的青少年 |
[17:56] | Has been the height of my happiness. | 是我最大的乐趣了 |
[18:00] | You cracked a funny, Stefan. | 你也会搞笑 斯特凡 |
[18:04] | I should have a drink to celebrate. | 我也该喝一杯庆祝一下 |
[18:13] | 1864. | 1864年 |
[18:15] | You and Katherine were the perfect couple. | 你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对 |
[18:17] | It was hell watching you dance with her. | 看到你和她共舞真让我嫉妒 |
[18:19] | My happiness was short-lived, as you well know. | 如你所知 我的快乐很短暂 |
[18:22] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[18:24] | I left the party early, I was waiting for her. | 我提早离开了派对 痴痴地等着她 |
[18:26] | The night you dropped her off I was waiting just inside. | 你送她回家时 我就在屋里傻傻地等着 |
[18:29] | You were such a gentleman, | 你真是一个绅士 |
[18:30] | Gave her a kiss on the cheek. | 在她脸颊上吻了一下 |
[18:32] | And what she really wanted was… | 可她心里想要的却是… |
[18:37] | Oh, well. | 好了 |
[18:38] | Here’s to history repeating itself, huh? | 为历史重演干一杯 好吗 |
[18:46] | I admire your effort, Stefan. | 我欣赏你的辛苦演戏 斯特凡 |
[18:48] | Pouring yourself a drink | 自斟自饮 |
[18:49] | Then spiking the bottle with vervain. | 还在酒里加了马鞭草 |
[18:52] | I’m not some drunk sorority chick. | 我可不是酗酒的联谊会小妞 |
[18:53] | You can’t roofie me. | 你没法给我下药 |
[18:56] | But I can’t help but feel a little used. | 可我不禁觉得被利用了 |
[18:58] | I thought we were having a moment. | 我以为我们兄弟俩要欢乐共饮呢 |
[19:02] | I have to go to the party angrily. | 如今我不得不带着怒气参加派对了 |
[19:05] | Who knows what I’ll do? | 谁知道我会干什么 |
[19:23] | Enjoy yourself | 玩得开心 |
[19:26] | Great to see you. Thanks so much to coming. | 见到你很高兴 感谢光临 |
[19:32] | – Hi. – Hi, nice to see you. | -你好 -你好 见到你很高兴 |
[19:34] | Hi sir | 你好 先生 |
[19:41] | Lives too short? That’s nice | 生命苦短? 看起来不错啊 |
[19:46] | Uh, let’s go this way. | 我们从这边进去 |
[19:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:49] | Line’s too long. | 队伍排的太长了 |
[19:50] | We can go around back. | 我们可以绕到后面去 |
[19:52] | Come on, party’s in the back. | 快点 聚会在后院 |
[19:54] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢光临 |
[19:59] | That was his favorite Scotch. | 那的确是他最爱的苏格兰酒 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry, I thought it would work. | 对不起 我以为能行得通 |
[20:02] | I wasn’t counting on it. | 我没指望它 |
[20:03] | You knew it would fail? | 你早就知道会失败? |
[20:05] | Did what I wanted. It lowered his guard. | 也算达到我的目的了 降低了他的警惕 |
[20:07] | He won’t expect me to try again so soon. | 他肯定想不到我会立刻再次出击 |
[20:10] | I doubled what I put in the Scotch. | 是刚刚苏格兰酒里的双倍量 |
[21:00] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[21:02] | You look smashing. | 你真美 |
[21:03] | Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood. | 谢谢你 洛克伍德夫人 |
[21:05] | This is my boyfriend Damon. | 这是我男朋友 达蒙 |
[21:07] | Oh, well, come on in. | 好的 请进 |
[21:09] | Lovely to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[21:10] | I’ve been looking forward to this party for quite a while. | 我期待这个派对很久了 |
[21:13] | Well, enjoy. | 玩的开心 |
[21:21] | Wait here. | 等一下 |
[21:24] | Really, you couldn’t even change out of the badge for this? | 你这时候还非穿制服不可吗 |
[21:27] | I’m working, honey. | 我在执勤 亲爱的 |
[21:28] | Who’s the date you just tried to sneak past me? | 你背着我偷偷在和谁在约会 |
[21:31] | Just some guy. | 就是个男生嘛 |
[21:32] | He’s a little old for you, don’t you think? | 你不觉得他太老了吗 |
[21:34] | Oh, ’cause otherwise you’d approve. | 难道不老 你就会同意吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah, I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[21:39] | Hi, mayor Lockwood. | 你好 洛克伍德镇长 |
[21:40] | Hey. hey, guys, come on in. | 大家请进 |
[21:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:43] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[21:45] | – Memphis. – Good. | -他在孟菲斯 -很好 |
[21:47] | With Stephen. | 和史蒂芬一起 |
[22:26] | Your parents’? | 你父母的吗 |
[22:29] | There’s a lot of history here. | 那戒指承载着厚重的历史 |
[22:46] | Jenna. | 珍娜 |
[22:52] | Hello Rogan | 你好 罗根 |
[22:53] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[22:54] | I thought I might see you here. | 我早就猜到在这里会遇见你 |
[22:57] | You knew it. | 你早料到啦 |
[22:58] | I dreaded. | 我很惧怕 |
[22:58] | But were secretly hoping. | 但还是偷偷地期待 |
[23:00] | And now that I have… | 既然已经… |
[23:02] | Hey, not so fast. | 别那么快走 |
[23:04] | I know you. You have a lot more insults in you | 我很清楚你 你一定想对我破口大骂 |
[23:06] | I can tell. | 我看的出来 |
[23:08] | Your hairline’s receding. | 你正在谢顶 |
[23:09] | No, it’s not. You want to have lunch? | 才没有 你想一起吃午餐吗 |
[23:10] | – Nope. – You haven’t changed a bit. | -不 -你一点没变 |
[23:12] | Oh, yes, I have. | 不 我有改变 |
[23:14] | I’m meaner now. | 我现在更加刻薄 |
[23:18] | “The founding families in mystic falls welcome you | 神秘瀑布镇的创始家族欢迎你 |
[23:20] | To the inaugural founder’s council celebration.” | 来参加创立者协会的开幕式 |
[23:23] | Wow, look, it’s the original guest registry. | 看 这是原始宾客登记册 |
[23:26] | Look at all these familiar names– | 看看这些熟悉的名字 |
[23:27] | Sheriff William Forbes, | 威廉·福布斯治安官 |
[23:29] | Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. | 本杰明·洛克伍德镇长 |
[23:31] | Is that Damon Salvatore? | 那个是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 |
[23:36] | And, look, Stefan Salvatore. | 还有斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[23:38] | The original Salvatore brothers. | 那是老塞尔瓦托兄弟 |
[23:41] | Our Ancestors. Tragic story, actually. | 我们的祖先 不堪回首的历史 |
[23:44] | We don’t need to bore them with stories of the past. | 我们没必要讲家族历史 她们会觉得无聊的 |
[23:48] | It’s not boring, Stefan. | 一点都不无聊 斯特凡 |
[23:50] | I’d love to hear more about your family. | 我很想听听你们家族的故事 |
[23:54] | Well, I’m bored. I want to dance. | 我觉得无聊 我想跳舞 |
[23:56] | And Damon won’t dance with me. | 不过达蒙不愿跟我跳 |
[23:58] | Mm-mmm. | 是的 |
[23:59] | Could I just borrow your date? | 我能借一下你的舞伴吗 |
[24:03] | – I don’t really dance. – Oh, sure he does. | -我真的不会跳舞 -不 他会跳 |
[24:05] | You should see him. | 你真该好好欣赏 |
[24:06] | Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk. | 华尔兹 吉特巴 太空步 |
[24:08] | He does it all. | 他都会跳 |
[24:10] | You wouldn’t mind, would you, Elena? | 你不会介意的吧 埃琳娜 |
[24:14] | It’s up to Stefan. | 你问斯特凡吧 |
[24:15] | Sorry, but I’m not gonna take no for an answer | 那不好意思 我不打算接受否定回答 |
[24:34] | I want to apologize to you | 我想向你道歉 |
[24:36] | For being such a world-class jerk | 因为我是个大混蛋 |
[24:41] | The other night when I tried to kiss you. | 那晚我想吻你 |
[24:42] | There’s no excuse. | 真的不可原谅 |
[24:44] | My therapist says I’m… | 我的医生说我 |
[24:46] | Acting out, trying to punish Stefan. | 总是容易冲动 试图惩罚斯特凡 |
[24:51] | For what? | 为什么惩罚他 |
[24:51] | It’s all in the past. I don’t even want to bring it up. | 都是过去的事了 我不想往事重提 |
[24:53] | Let’s just say that the men in the salvatore family | 大体上可以理解为 塞尔瓦托家族的人 |
[24:56] | Have been cursed with sibling rivalry. | 都受了同胞相争的诅咒 |
[24:59] | And it all started with the original Salvatore brothers. | 一切开始于老塞尔瓦托兄弟之争 |
[25:02] | Damon told you to ask me to dance. | 是达蒙叫你请我跳舞 |
[25:06] | Didn’t he? | 是吗 |
[25:07] | Now why would he do that? | 他为什么这样做呢 |
[25:13] | Would you like one? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[25:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:18] | Ok, just tell me if you see my mom. | 如果你看到我妈 赶快告诉我 |
[25:25] | The salvatore name | 塞尔瓦托一族 |
[25:26] | Was practically royalty in this town. | 在镇上几乎就是贵族的象征 |
[25:28] | Until the war. There was a battle here– | 直到那场战争 这里曾发生过一场战争 |
[25:30] | The battle of Willow Creek. | 柳树溪之战 |
[25:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:33] | I know, we talked about it in class. | 我知道 我们在课上讨论过 |
[25:36] | Confederate soldiers fired on | 同盟军放火 |
[25:37] | A church with civilians inside. | 烧了一间挤满平民的教堂 |
[25:39] | What the history books left out | 历史书里故意省略了一点 |
[25:42] | Was the people that were killed | 那些被烧死的人 |
[25:44] | They weren’t there by accident. | 并非是碰巧出现在教堂里 |
[25:45] | They were believed to be union sympathizers. | 他们被认为是敌人的同伙 |
[25:47] | So some of the founders on the confederacy side back then | 所以某些站在同盟军一边的创立者 |
[25:50] | Wanted them rounded up and burned alive. | 把他们关在教堂里再活活烧死 |
[25:54] | Stefan and Damon had someone they loved very much in that church. | 那群人中就有斯特凡和达蒙深爱的人 |
[25:59] | And when they went to rescue them, They were shot. | 当哥俩回去救那些人的时候 已经太迟了 |
[26:03] | Murdered in cold blood. | 他们都被残忍地屠杀了 |
[26:05] | Who was in the church that they wanted to save? | 他们俩要救的人是谁 |
[26:08] | A woman, I guess. | 我猜是个女人 |
[26:12] | Doesn’t it always come down | 很多事归根结底不都是 |
[26:13] | To the love of a woman? | 对一个女人的爱吗 |
[26:19] | Look, I’m sorry that you and stefan | 我很遗憾你和斯特凡之间 |
[26:21] | Have this thing between you, | 有那么多复杂的事情 |
[26:22] | But I can’t get in the middle of it, Damon. | 但我不能卷入其中 达蒙 |
[26:25] | I just… | 我只是 |
[26:28] | I hope you two can work it out. | 希望你们两个能和好如初 |
[26:31] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望这样 |
[26:38] | So you want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[26:40] | Me dancing? | 要我跳舞 |
[26:42] | Not pretty. | 我跳得不好 |
[26:45] | Maybe you could show me around. | 你可以带我四处走走 |
[26:47] | I mean, this place is amazing. | 这个地方真的很漂亮 |
[26:49] | Yeah, if you like living in a museum. | 是啊 除非你喜欢住在博物馆里面 |
[26:55] | Maybe I should just strip naked | 也许我该脱光了衣服 |
[26:57] | And give pastor Bill a lap dance. | 然后给比尔牧师跳个大腿舞 |
[27:00] | I mean, that’s why we’re hiding in a corner all night, isn’t it? | 我们在角落里躲一晚上就因为这个 不是吗 |
[27:03] | You’re scared of how I’m going to act? | 你害怕我会做出什么疯狂的举动 |
[27:04] | You afraid of what your parents | 你担心你的父母 |
[27:06] | Are going to think about your date from the wrong side of the tracks? | 如何看待你那来自贫民区的女朋友吗 |
[27:08] | I don’t care about what they think. | 我不在乎他们怎么看 |
[27:10] | Great. Let’s go say hi. | 很好 那我们就过去打声招呼 |
[27:13] | Knock it off, Vick. | 别这样 薇姬 |
[27:14] | Or we could just, you know sneak up to your bedroom. | 或者 我们直接溜进你的卧室 |
[27:16] | As long as nobody sees us, right? | 只要没人发现我们 是吧 |
[27:19] | – Vicki, I swear… – What’s a matter, Ty? | -薇姬 我发誓 -泰 你怎么了 |
[27:21] | You scared to stand up to your mommy? | 你不敢忤逆你的母亲吗 |
[27:23] | It’s pretty pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[27:25] | – Let go! – Tyler… | -放开我 -泰勒 |
[27:28] | We didn’t get a chance to say hello earlier. | 之前我们都没机会打声招呼 |
[27:31] | It’s Vicki, right? Matt’s sister. | 这是薇姬吧 马特的妹妹 |
[27:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[27:35] | You’ll have to forgive my son’s rudeness. | 请你原谅我儿子的鲁莽 |
[27:37] | He gets it from his father. | 他承继了他父亲的坏脾气 |
[27:39] | Well, that’s ok, Mrs. lockwood. | 没关系 洛克伍德夫人 |
[27:41] | Tyler and I were just saying good night. | 泰勒和我刚准备道晚安 |
[27:48] | That’s what you get when you bring the trash into the party. | 你带这种垃圾货色来派对 就是这样的下场 |
[28:29] | What’d we miss? | 我们错过什么了吗 |
[28:32] | We were just chatting. | 我们刚在聊天 |
[28:35] | Drink, Damon? | 要喝吗 达蒙 |
[28:37] | No, thanks, I’ll pass. | 不用 谢了 不喝了 |
[28:43] | Stefan, do you have another dance in you? | 斯特凡 你想再跳一曲吗 |
[28:47] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[29:05] | They look so cute together. | 他们真甜蜜啊 |
[29:08] | Don’t talk, please. | 拜托 别说了 |
[29:22] | Don’t shoot. Only need a refill. | 什么也别说 再来一杯就好 |
[29:25] | Shooting implies caring. | 说话意味着在乎 |
[29:26] | Feigned indifference. I like it. | 假装冷漠 我喜欢 |
[29:29] | I’m over the banter, Logan. | 我受够戏弄了 罗根 |
[29:31] | I’d really rather you just left me alone. | 我真的希望一个人待会儿 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry, Jenna. | 我很遗憾 珍娜 |
[29:40] | About your sister. | 我听说你姐姐的事了 |
[29:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:47] | Came to the funeral. | 我去参加葬礼了 |
[29:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:52] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[29:53] | Yeah, I didn’t want to push my way in, | 我原本不想贸然前去的 |
[29:54] | But I wanted to be there for you. | 但我想在你身边陪伴你 |
[29:57] | And when I heard you were staying in mystic falls, | 当我听说你要留在神秘瀑布镇的时候 |
[29:59] | I thought maybe… | 我想也许… |
[30:01] | Well, maybe I could have | 也许我可以 |
[30:03] | A second chance to make things right. | 有机会来弥补过去做错的事 |
[30:13] | Her name was Monica, wasn’t it? | 她叫莫妮卡 不是吗 |
[30:36] | I hope Damon didn’t drive you too crazy. | 我希望达蒙没有把你逼疯 |
[30:40] | No, actually, he was on good behavior. | 没有 事实上他很绅士 |
[30:43] | He even apologized | 他跟我道歉 |
[30:44] | And explained why he is the way he is. | 还解释了他为什么变成现在这样 |
[30:49] | And it all goes back to Katherine. | 一切都源于凯瑟琳 |
[31:01] | So tell me about her. | 跟我说说她吧 |
[31:03] | What happened? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[31:07] | It’s not something I like to talk about. | 我真的不想谈那个 |
[31:09] | I get that. I do. | 我理解 真的 |
[31:11] | I just want you to know that you can. | 我只希望你知道 你随时可以对我敞开心扉 |
[31:14] | I mean, I burden you with all of my drama, | 我把我的烦恼都让你一起分担 |
[31:18] | And I want you to do the same. | 我也希望能分担你的烦忧 |
[31:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:29] | The truth is, Stefan… | 事实上 斯特凡 |
[31:32] | I don’t really know that much about you, | 我真的对你不很了解 |
[31:33] | And I’d really love it if you would open up to me. | 如果你对我敞开心扉的话我会很高兴的 |
[31:37] | Damon said something, didn’t he? | 达蒙说了什么了 是吧 |
[31:40] | He likes to play games and cause trouble, Elena. | 他喜欢恶作剧 制造麻烦 埃琳娜 |
[31:44] | This isn’t about Damon, | 跟他无关 |
[31:45] | It’s about me trying to get to know you. | 只是我想了解你 |
[31:48] | Look, you’re the mystery guy, and I like that. | 你是个神秘的人 我喜欢那一点 |
[31:51] | But with mystery comes secrets, | 但神秘往往会变成秘密 |
[31:53] | And this thing with Katherine. | 尤其是关于凯瑟琳的事情 |
[31:55] | Let it go. I don’t want to talk about it. | 别说了 我不想谈论这个 |
[31:57] | Well, then, say something about yourself. Anything. | 那谈谈你自己 什么都行 |
[32:01] | Otherwise, | 否则 |
[32:02] | I’m left with nothing but what other people tell me. | 我脑中只存有别人告诉我的那些事 |
[32:05] | Don’t you see what Damon has done here? | 你没看见达蒙在这里的所作所为吗 |
[32:08] | He’s trying to get you to turn against me. | 他企图让你和我闹得不愉快 |
[32:13] | Well, then I guess it’s working. | 那我觉得已经奏效了 |
[32:28] | This is my fault. I planted doubt. | 是我的错 我让你心生疑惑 |
[32:30] | I’m a doubt planter. | 我总是引起别人的疑心 |
[32:31] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[32:34] | I just– I feel terrible | 我感到不安 |
[32:35] | Because I said that I wouldn’t get in the middle of it, | 因为我说过不会搀和他们兄弟的事 |
[32:37] | And that’s exactly what I did. | 但我还是搀和进来了 |
[32:40] | I got all snotty. | 我真讨厌 |
[32:42] | Elena, honey, there you are. | 埃琳娜 亲爱的 你在这儿啊 |
[32:45] | I notice the watch still isn’t in the collection. | 我发现那块表仍不在收藏品中 |
[32:49] | Oh, um, I’m sorry, Mrs. Lockwood. | 抱歉 洛克伍德夫人 |
[32:52] | I, um, I couldn’t find it. | 我找不到了 |
[32:54] | I guess it’s still packed up in my parents’ stuff somewhere. | 我猜可能还在我父母的遗物里 |
[32:59] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[33:00] | Well, please let me know if you do find it. | 如果找到请告诉我 |
[33:02] | Ok. | 好的 |
[33:08] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[33:13] | Looking for you. | 当然是找你了 |
[33:16] | Your brother barely danced with me for five minutes– | 你弟弟只跟我跳了五分钟不到的舞 |
[33:18] | Ok, just a minute. Stand right…there. | 就一分钟 站在这里别动 |
[33:29] | Um, you’re not supposed to touch. | 你不能碰的 |
[33:34] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[33:36] | It’s a very important crystal. | 一块非常重要的水晶 |
[33:37] | Well, how did you know th it was there? | 你怎么知道它在这里的 |
[33:40] | Because I put it there. | 因为是我放的 |
[33:41] | – When? – A long time ago. | -什么时候 -很久以前 |
[33:43] | Tonight, I’m taking it back, thanks to you. | 今夜 我要拿回去 多谢你带我来 |
[33:45] | – Well, what’s it for? – Never you mind. | -你要它做什么 -你不用管 |
[33:47] | You can’t just steal it. | 但你不能偷了它 |
[33:48] | It’s not stealing if it’s mine. | 如果原本就是我的 就不算偷 |
[33:50] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[33:52] | Vodka Tonic. | 给我一杯伏特加 |
[34:02] | Ok, I know that this is probably going to be strike 3, | 我知道这可能是第三次进军 |
[34:05] | But I hope you can see it for what it is. | 但我希望你能明白我的用意 |
[34:09] | – And what is it? – Persistence. | -什么用意 -坚持不懈 |
[34:11] | Groveling, commitment. Take your pick. | 低声下气 给你承诺 随你挑 |
[34:14] | I fled town because of you. | 我因为你逃离小镇 |
[34:16] | Fled. | 逃离 |
[34:17] | I was young and stupid, | 我当时年幼无知 |
[34:18] | And then things changed. | 而后一切都变了 |
[34:20] | Life got…real. | 生活现实起来 |
[34:25] | You’d know that better than anyone. | 你应该深有体会 |
[34:29] | Hypothetically speaking, if allowed, | 假如 我再次接纳你 |
[34:33] | How would you make things right? | 你会如何弥补 |
[34:34] | Well, more groveling, of course. | 当然是更加地低声下气 |
[34:37] | A recap of the past few years spent soul searching. | 回顾一下这些年来的心灵探索 |
[34:40] | Cheese fries. | 伴着芝士薯条 |
[34:43] | Obvious. | 显而易见 |
[34:45] | I know my audience. | 我了解我的观众[我了解你] |
[34:52] | Yes to lunch. Call me. | 同意跟你吃午饭 打给我 |
[34:58] | Look around. What’s missing? | 看看四周 缺了什么 |
[35:01] | The flames, the candles. | 蜡烛上的火焰呢 |
[35:03] | Why aren’t they lit? | 为什么不点着 |
[35:06] | There’s matches in the kitchen. | 厨房有火柴 |
[35:15] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[35:53] | So how are things with Stefan? | 和斯特凡玩的开心吗 |
[35:55] | Great. Just great. | 很开心 开心极了 |
[35:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:59] | Well, my radar must be off, | 那我的感应一定是出错了 |
[36:01] | ‘Cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes, | 我听到的都是你们的争吵声 |
[36:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:10] | Don’t! | 别碰我 |
[36:12] | Oh god, Caroline, what happened? | 天呐 卡罗琳 怎么回事 |
[36:13] | Nothing, ok?! | 没事 行了吧 |
[36:14] | That is nothing. Did somebody hurt you? | 怎么没事 有人伤害你吗 |
[36:16] | No, ok, nothing. | 我很好 没事 |
[36:18] | It just… | 不过 |
[36:20] | My mom would kill me. | 我妈知道了一定饶不了我 |
[36:23] | Did Damon hurt you? | 达蒙虐待你吗 |
[36:25] | No! of course not! | 没有 当然没有 |
[36:28] | Just leave me alone, ok, Elena?! | 别管我 好吗 埃琳娜 |
[36:30] | God! | 上帝 |
[36:44] | There is something seriously wrong with you. | 你一定有很严重的问题 |
[36:46] | You stay away from Caroline | 离卡罗琳远点 |
[36:47] | Or I will go straight to her mother, | 不然我直接找她妈 |
[36:50] | The sheriff. You got it? | 就是那个警长 听见没 |
[36:51] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[37:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:05] | I take it all back. | 我收回之前说的话 |
[37:06] | You’re completely right about Damon. | 关于达蒙 你说的一点没错 |
[37:08] | What did he do? | 他怎么了 |
[37:08] | There are bruises all over Caroline’s body. | 卡罗琳全身都是伤痕 |
[37:12] | Bite marks, and he has her all confused and messed up in the head. | 咬痕 他把她迷的神志不清 |
[37:19] | You don’t look surprised. | 你一点都不惊讶 |
[37:25] | I’m handling it. | 我正在解决 |
[37:26] | Handling it? | 正在解决 |
[37:28] | Stefan, you should be having him arrested. | 斯特凡 你应该让他进监狱 |
[37:29] | Elena, please. | 埃琳娜 别这样 |
[37:31] | I… | 我 |
[37:33] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不期望你能明白 |
[37:34] | I don’t understand anything, Stefan. | 我什么都不明白 斯特凡 |
[37:37] | So why don’t you just clear it up for me? | 那为什么不和我说清楚 |
[37:39] | Look, there are things that you don’t know, ok? | 听着 有些事你不知道 |
[37:42] | Things that I want to tell you, but I can’t. | 我想告诉你 但我不能 |
[37:45] | And I may never be able to. | 也许永远都不能告诉你 |
[37:48] | And I just need you to trust me. | 我只需要你能信任我 |
[37:51] | Trust is earned. | 信任是需要争取的 |
[37:53] | I can’t just magically hand it over. | 我不可能凭空就信任你 |
[38:03] | I’m so sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[38:23] | You look amazing. what are you doing here? | 你真美 来这里做什么 |
[38:26] | I was thinking maybe I could make | 我刚才想也许我今天 |
[38:28] | One more wrong choice today. | 可以再犯一个错误 |
[38:32] | I still have 17 minutes. | 我还有17分钟 |
[38:47] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[38:50] | She took it off and I got flustered, ok?! | 她扯开围巾发现了 我惊慌失措 |
[38:52] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[38:53] | But I swear, ok, I did not tell her. | 但我发誓 我没告诉她 |
[38:55] | I just told her that you didn’t mean to hurt me. | 我只说你不想伤害我的 |
[39:16] | You make me crazy, you know that? | 你让我抓狂 知道吗 |
[39:23] | It’s ok. I forgive you. | 没关系 我原谅你 |
[39:25] | I swear I didn’t say– | 我发誓我没说 |
[39:36] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是 |
[39:38] | I am so over you now. | 我对你彻底没兴趣了 |
[39:56] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[40:06] | You know, I couldn’t spike your drink… | 要知道 我虽然不能在你的酒里加马鞭草汁 |
[40:10] | So I spiked hers. | 所以我在她的酒里动手脚 |
[40:44] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[40:47] | There you are. | 原来你在这 |
[40:48] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[40:53] | Are you ok? | 还好吗 |
[40:55] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[40:58] | Caroline, what happened? | 卡罗琳 发生什么了 |
[41:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:03] | No. | 不 |
[41:03] | You’re shaking. Caroline–what– | 你全身都在颤抖 卡罗琳到底… |
[41:04] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[41:05] | Caroline, come here, come here. | 卡罗琳 没事了 没事了 |
[41:10] | I did what I had to do… | 我做了我该做的 |
[41:12] | To protect Elena, to protect everyone. | 去保护埃琳娜 保护所有人 |
[41:18] | Yes, Damon, the headline reads | 没错 达蒙 报纸头条会写 |
[41:21] | “deadly beast captured. | “致命野兽被捕 |
[41:24] | All is well in mystic falls.” | 神秘瀑布镇重归平静” |
[41:29] | Thank you for staying so late. | 感谢这么晚了你们还能留下 |
[41:31] | Did you get the Gilbert watch? | 拿到吉尔伯特家族的怀表了吗 |
[41:33] | She claims it’s packed away in her parents’ things. | 她声称表被打包在父母的遗物里 |
[41:38] | I can get it. | 我能搞到 |
[41:40] | Good. We’re going to need it. | 很好 那块表大有用处 |
[41:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[41:44] | 5 bodies all drained of blood? | 五个人都被吸光血液而死 |
[41:46] | I’m certain. | 我确信无疑 |
[41:49] | They’ve come back. | 他们回来了 |