时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | For over a century, I have lived in secret until now. | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:07] | I know the risk but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:09] | How could you not sparkle? | 你怎么不发光 |
[00:10] | Because I live in the real world | 因为我活在真实世界 |
[00:11] | Where vampire’s burning in the sun. | 吸血鬼在太阳下会燃烧 |
[00:12] | – But you go in the sun. – I have a ring. It protects me. | -但你不怕太阳 -我的戒指保护了我 |
[00:16] | The pocket watch. Where is it? | 家传的怀表 在哪儿 |
[00:17] | It is supposed to be mine. | 它本该是我的 |
[00:18] | Did you get the Gilbert’s watch? | 你弄到吉尔伯特家族的怀表了吗 |
[00:19] | – I can get it. – Good. We are gonna need it. | -我能弄到 -很好 我们会用到它的 |
[00:21] | – What is that? – Very important crystal. | -那是什么 -非常重要的水晶 |
[00:24] | You’re the mystery guy, and I like that. | 你很神秘 我喜欢 |
[00:26] | But with mystery comes secrets. | 但神秘往往会伴随秘密… |
[00:29] | – I just need you to trust me. – Trust is earned. | -我只要你信任我 -信任是要争取的 |
[00:32] | – Oh my god, Caroline, what happened? – Nothing. | -卡罗琳 怎么回事 -没事 |
[00:34] | Did Damon hurt you? | 达蒙弄伤你的吗 |
[00:35] | There are bruises all over Caroline. | 卡罗琳身上都是淤青 |
[00:37] | I’m handling it. | 我正在解决 |
[00:39] | The vervain could weaken him if he ingested it. | 如果他吃下马鞭草 就能削弱他 |
[00:41] | It would help you get the upper hand. | 那会帮助你占据上风 |
[00:44] | I knew I couldn’t spike your drink, | 我知道我无法在你酒里下马鞭草 |
[00:46] | So I spiked hers. | 所以我下在了她的酒里 |
[00:50] | Five bodies are all drained off blood. | 五具尸体被吸干了血 |
[00:51] | They’ve come back. | 他们回来了 |
[01:07] | Where’s my ring? | 我的戒指呢 |
[01:10] | You won’t be needing it anymore. | 你再也不需要它了 |
[01:17] | – How long have I been here? – Three days. | -我在这里多久了 -三天 |
[01:22] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[01:23] | During the dark ages, when the vampire’s actions start to expose | 中世纪时期 吸血鬼的行径逐渐暴露 |
[01:27] | And bring harms upon the entire race. | 为整个族群带来了巨大威胁 |
[01:29] | They will face judgement. They sort to re-educate them | 他们将面临审判 获得重新教育 |
[01:33] | Rather than to punish them. | 而非惩罚 |
[01:37] | You know what happened if I don’t feed on blood. | 你知道我不吸血会怎样 |
[01:41] | You’ll go weaker and weaker. | 你会越来越虚弱 |
[01:42] | And eventually won’t be able to move or speak. | 最终将不能动 不能说话 |
[01:45] | In a week, your skin will desiccate and you will munmmify, | 一周之内 你的皮肤会脱水 变成木乃伊 |
[01:48] | A living corpse. | 如同干尸死肉 |
[01:50] | Unable to hurt anyone, ever. | 无法再伤害别人 再也不能 |
[01:54] | So, what, you’re just gonna leave me in the basement forever? | 你要把我永远困在地下室里吗 |
[01:58] | I’ve injected you with enough vervain to keep you weak. | 我已经给你注射了足量的马鞭草 让你虚弱 |
[02:01] | Once your circulation stops, I’ll move you to the family crypt | 一旦你的身体机能停止 我就把你移到家族地窖 |
[02:03] | And then in 50 years we can re-evaluate. | 50年后我们再重新评定你是否本性依旧 |
[02:07] | – I’m stronger than you think. – You always have been. | -我比你想象的要强 -你一直比我想的强 |
[02:10] | But you are not stronger than the vervain. | 但你强不过马鞭草 |
[02:13] | And we both know it. | 这点我们都很清楚 |
[02:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:23] | Didn’t have to be this way. | 事情原本不必如此的 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry, I’m almost done. | 对不起 我快好了 |
[03:17] | It’s ok. Take your time. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[03:27] | I think you might be in trouble. | 我想你可能有麻烦了 |
[03:31] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[03:32] | Elena saw me. | 埃琳娜看到我了 |
[03:34] | I’m a drug using delinquent. | 我是个吸毒的不良小青年 |
[03:36] | Girls in bed doesn’t really rank, sorry. | 和女孩上床根本算不得什么 抱歉 |
[03:43] | Jenna | 珍娜 |
[03:45] | Are you aware what is going on upstaires? | 你知道楼上是怎么回事吗 |
[03:49] | And you have no objections. | 你不反对吗 |
[03:51] | He could be craftier about it. | 他原本可以做得更诡秘一些 |
[03:53] | At least make an effort to sneak her in and out. | 至少也该偷偷把女孩弄进来再弄出去吧 |
[03:56] | Oh and, just so you know, I won’t be home for dinner. | 还有件事 我今晚不回来吃饭了 |
[04:00] | So you are actually going to do it. | 看来你要行动了 |
[04:02] | You’re going to go out with Logan. | 去和罗根约会 |
[04:04] | I’m gonna show up and torture him. Yes. | 我要去折磨他 没错 |
[04:08] | And have you heard from Stefan? | 有斯特凡的消息吗 |
[04:10] | Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. | 自从他三天前留了通含糊的留言 就没信了 |
[04:14] | Hi, Elena, urh, | “嗨 埃琳娜 |
[04:17] | I have something I have to do, | 我有事必须要处理 |
[04:18] | I’ll explain it in a few days. | 我过几天再解释” |
[04:22] | Have you called him? | 你给他电话了吗 |
[04:24] | Nope, not going to either. | 没打 也不会打 |
[04:27] | And you are ok with everything? | 你都无所谓吗 |
[04:30] | No, I’m not ok with any of them. | 不是 我很在意 |
[04:32] | I’m not gonna cry about it either. | 但我也不会因此伤心 |
[04:34] | I was gonna write my diary this morning and then I thought | 今早我本来想写日记 然后我想 |
[04:37] | What I’m gonna write? | 我要写些什么呢 |
[04:37] | Honestly, I’m not gonna be one of those pathetic girls | 说实话 我不想当个可悲的女孩 |
[04:39] | Whose world stops being because of some guy. | 男友不在 世界就转不动了 |
[04:43] | Ok, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:45] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[04:48] | He’s awake. | 他醒过来了 |
[04:50] | He’s weak, but it’s probably best to stay out of the basement. | 他很虚弱 但你最好离地下室远点 |
[04:53] | He’s Damon, I’m not sure how dangerous he might be. | 你也了解达蒙 他可能仍然十分危险 |
[04:55] | You’re going to school? | 你要去学校吗 |
[04:57] | I came here to live a life, it’s about time I get back to that. | 我是来生活的 现在是时候回归正轨了 |
[04:59] | And Elena, if she is still speaking to me. | 回到埃琳娜身边 如果她还愿意跟我说话 |
[05:02] | Why haven’t you called her? | 你怎么没打电话给她 |
[05:03] | What am I supposed to do? Fake another lie? | 我能怎么做 再编个谎话吗 |
[05:06] | I hate lying to her, Zach, I’m not good at it. | 我讨厌对她说谎 扎克 我不善于说谎 |
[05:08] | She’s already thought I’m hiding something. | 她已觉得我在隐瞒什么事 |
[05:09] | What choice do you have? | 你有的选吗 |
[05:11] | You came back, | 你回到这里 |
[05:12] | Because you want to live as normal life as you could. | 是因为想尽力过正常人的生活 |
[05:14] | You know this could be a part of it. | 你知道谎言会是其中一部分 |
[05:19] | I remember the party. | 我记得那个派对 |
[05:22] | Damon came behind me and | 达蒙来到我身后 |
[05:24] | He was kissing my neck | 他在吻我的脖子 |
[05:27] | Or biting my neck? | 或是在咬我的脖子 |
[05:30] | I passed out. | 我晕过去了 |
[05:31] | It’s like there’s holes in my memory lately. | 就好像我近期的记忆里有空洞 |
[05:34] | It’s just weird. Maybe I let him bite me. | 很诡异 也许是我让他咬我的 |
[05:38] | Why would you do that? | 你为何让他咬呢 |
[05:42] | Can we just not talk about it? | 我们能不能不谈这个了 |
[05:44] | Okay? I just don’t want to talk about Damon. | 好吗 我只是不想谈达蒙 |
[05:47] | And I don’t wannna talk about any of it. | 不想谈任何跟他有关的事 |
[05:50] | I just want to go back to normal. | 我只想过回正常生活 |
[05:54] | What are you doing with that candle? | 你拿着那蜡烛干什么 |
[05:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:03] | Damon gives it to me. | 达蒙给我的 |
[06:05] | Or he was going to give it to me, | 或者说 他原本打算给我的 |
[06:08] | All I know is it’s mine now. | 我只知道它现在是我的了 |
[06:11] | It’s ugly. | 真丑 |
[06:13] | Well, then get your grubby hands off it. | 那就把你的手拿开 |
[06:26] | The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. | 明天就是性感洗车节了 |
[06:28] | The football team and the band of the committed | 橄榄球队和乐队的人都会参与 |
[06:31] | Well, not all the band, | 严格说 也不是整支乐队 |
[06:32] | Just the ones who can pull off a bikini. | 只有那些超级性感的才行 |
[06:34] | I want in your face, sexy, | 我要在你们脸上看到性感 |
[06:36] | I mean it’s a fundraiser, for god’s sake. | 我是说 那可是个募款活动啊 天呐 |
[06:40] | Unbelievable, it is like nothing had happened. | 不可思议 就像什么也没发生一样 |
[06:43] | She’s in denial. | 她是不想承认 |
[06:51] | You know, I gonna go. | 那个…我得走了 |
[06:53] | Be somewhere right now. | 得去另一个地方 |
[06:57] | I’m so sorry I haven’t called. | 真抱歉我没给你打电话 |
[07:00] | No worries. I will live. | 别担心 我没事 |
[07:03] | I was dealing with Damon. | 我去处理达蒙的事情了 |
[07:05] | And did you? | 是吗 |
[07:07] | -Deal with Damon? -Yes, yeah. | -处理达蒙的事? -是的 |
[07:10] | For four days? | 整整四天? |
[07:12] | You have every right be upset with me, but | 你完全有权生我的气 但是 |
[07:14] | Can I explain it all to you, please? | 我能解释吗 求你了 |
[07:17] | Sure. When? | 当然 什么时候 |
[07:19] | I gonna be home after school, but | 放学后我得回家 不过 |
[07:21] | The Grill? At 4 o’clock? | 格尔酒吧 4点行吗 |
[07:25] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:27] | Stefan. Where is Damon? | 斯特凡 达蒙呢 |
[07:29] | He has some serious apologizing to do. | 他可欠我一个郑重的道歉 |
[07:32] | He’s gone, Caroline. | 他离开了 卡罗琳 |
[07:35] | When is he coming back? | 那他什么时候回来 |
[07:37] | He is not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:51] | This is a good thing, Caroline. | 是件好事啊 卡罗琳 |
[07:56] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[08:06] | Hey, Matt. | 你好 马特 |
[08:07] | – Have you seen Stefan? – No. | -你见到斯特凡了吗 -没有 |
[08:12] | If you wanna kill some time, we can rack. | 如果你想消磨时间 我们打局球吧 |
[08:17] | Come on. We haven’t played in forever. | 来吧 我们很久没有打了 |
[08:20] | I will let you break. | 我让你开球 |
[08:44] | I am full of vervain. | 我血液里全是马鞭草 |
[08:48] | I’ve been putting it in my coffee for 16 years. | 我一直将之和咖啡混着喝 已经16年了 |
[08:53] | My blood will only make you worse. | 我的血液只会让你更难受 |
[08:58] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[08:58] | So it was your vervain. Good for you. | 原来是你的马鞭草 真有你的 |
[09:03] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[09:06] | Family only runs so deep. | 家族深情源远流长啊 |
[09:10] | We’re not family, Damon. | 我们可不是一家人 达蒙 |
[09:12] | Only in the most dysfunctional sense. | 除非是头脑混乱的时候 |
[09:15] | In fact, I avoided having a living, breathing, | 事实上正因为你 我才无法建立一个 |
[09:17] | Loving family because of you. | 充满活力与爱的家 |
[09:18] | I don’t guess I could talk you into | 看来我是不能说服你 |
[09:20] | Bringing me a rabbit or something? | 送来一只活兔子或者别的什么了 |
[09:23] | I’d settle for Stefan’s diet at this point. | 就算是斯特凡喝的非人血也好啊 |
[09:26] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[09:29] | You succeeded, Zach. | 你成功了 扎克 |
[09:32] | I’m shutting down. | 我快不行了 |
[09:36] | You’re like your grandfather. | 你就像你的祖父 |
[09:39] | He didn’t like it when I came to visit, either. | 他也不喜欢我的拜访 |
[09:41] | But you don’t visit, Damon. | 但你不是拜访 达蒙 |
[09:43] | You appear, unannounced, | 你不请自来 |
[09:45] | Reminding me that this isn’t my house; | 提醒我这不是我的房子 |
[09:47] | That you’re just permitting me to live here. | 只是你允许我在这里暂住而已 |
[09:51] | Hell, that you’re permitting me to live. | 该死 也提醒我 是你让我活着 |
[09:54] | Someone had to mow the lawn. | 总得有人打理草坪 |
[09:59] | I came to say good-bye, Damon. | 我是来说再见的 达蒙 |
[10:04] | Unlock it. | 开锁 |
[10:07] | Unlock the door, Zach. | 把锁打开 扎克 |
[10:24] | Keep it up, Damon. | 接着使劲 达蒙 |
[10:25] | The more energy you expend, | 你消耗的能量越多 |
[10:26] | The faster you’ll go. | 死的就越快 |
[10:28] | And there’s Vicki, all nonchalant in the bathroom, | 薇姬若无其事地出现在浴室里 |
[10:31] | Like it’s no big deal that they’re hooking up. | 就像他们搞在一起没什么大不了的 |
[10:33] | Yeah, I’m not gonna lie. | 是啊 我说实话 |
[10:34] | Your brother and my sister, that’s weird. | 你弟弟和我妹妹在一起 感觉很奇怪 |
[10:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:40] | How late is he? | 他迟到多久了 |
[10:43] | Hitting the hour mark. | 快一个小时了 |
[10:45] | Hope there’s nothing wrong. | 希望别出什么事 |
[10:47] | Which means I’m not talking boy problems with you. | 我是说我不会跟你谈论男友问题的 |
[10:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:51] | I mean, it’s not like we were ever best friends or anything. | 毕竟我们又不是最佳好友之类的 |
[10:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | Here goes– | 那就说吧 |
[11:02] | What do you think of Stefan? | 你怎么看斯特凡这个人 |
[11:04] | Is he a good guy? | 他是个好男人吗 |
[11:05] | Why? What’s he done? | 怎么这么问 他做了什么 |
[11:06] | Not any one thing. | 没做什么 |
[11:08] | He’s just so secretive all the time. | 只是他总是神神秘秘的 |
[11:10] | I think there’s something that he doesn’t want me to know, | 我觉得有些事情他不想让我知道 |
[11:12] | Which makes me want to know all the more. | 结果却更刺激了我的好奇心 |
[11:14] | Like what? Like that he’s a serial killer | 什么意思 就像他是个连环杀人魔 |
[11:16] | And he keeps a clown suit in his trunk? | 还在箱子里藏了件小丑服吗 |
[11:18] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[11:20] | But what do we know about him, really? | 但是我们真正知道他些什么呢 |
[11:23] | He’s great at football. | 他橄榄球打得很棒 |
[11:25] | A little bit of a loner. | 有点孤僻 |
[11:27] | And as much as I hate saying it, | 还有我最不愿意承认的 |
[11:30] | He might be a nice guy. | 他也许是很不错的男人 |
[11:35] | So you think I’m just being paranoid? | 所以你觉得是我太疑神疑鬼了吗 |
[11:38] | I think you should talk to him. | 我觉得你该和他好好谈谈 |
[11:40] | Talk to who? | 和谁好好谈谈 |
[11:42] | I’m so sorry that I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[11:44] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:46] | I got held up. | 我被耽搁了 |
[11:48] | Is everything ok? | 一切都还好吗 |
[11:50] | There was this thing with my uncle. | 我叔叔找我有点事 |
[11:52] | And you couldn’t call | 所以你连打个电话 |
[11:53] | And tell me that you were going to be an hour late? | 告诉我你会迟到一个小时都不行吗 |
[11:54] | Ok. You two have fun. | 好了 你们俩玩的开心点啊 |
[11:58] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:00] | It was unavoidable. | 是件无法避免的事 |
[12:01] | What was unavoidable? | 什么无法避免的事 |
[12:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | Oh, uh, Elena, please… | 埃琳娜 求你 |
[12:08] | No, Stefan, don’t you get it? | 不 斯特凡 你不明白吗 |
[12:10] | Every question gets a vague non-answer. | 每个问题都答非所问而且模棱两可 |
[12:13] | What is so awful that you’re afraid to tell me? | 你有什么可怕的事不能对我坦诚相告 |
[12:16] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[12:21] | My god. | 天呐 |
[12:23] | – I’m sorry? – I know you. How can it be? | -不好意思 -我认识你 怎么可能 |
[12:27] | I think you have the wrong person, sir. | 我想你认错人了 先生 |
[12:29] | You haven’t aged a day. | 你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry. Excuse Me. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[12:37] | Hey, can– can I take you home? | 我送你回家好吗 |
[12:39] | And we can talk about it? Is that ok? | 然后我们可以聊聊 怎么样 |
[12:44] | Wait, what was that? | 等等 刚刚是什么状况 |
[12:47] | I–I don’t know. Uh, nothing. | 我…我不知道 没什么 |
[12:50] | Right, nothing. Ok, um… I gotta go, Stefan. | 好吧 没什么 我要走了 斯特凡 |
[12:55] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[13:11] | I tried. I want so much to make things right, | 我试了 我努力想让我们的关系走上正轨 |
[13:14] | But every instinct in my body is telling me to be careful | 但是身体里的每寸本能都在告诫我要谨慎 |
[13:18] | What you don’t know can hurt you. | 未知的秘密可能会伤害到自己 |
[13:21] | Evening, sheriff. | 晚上好 警长 |
[13:26] | Anything? | 有什么进展吗 |
[13:27] | We went over the entire west side of the lake. | 我们搜查了湖的整个西面 |
[13:29] | All the caverns by the falls were clean, No signs of habitat. | 所有山洞已被搜过 没有居住过的迹象 |
[13:32] | Well, they’re staying in town. | 那他们就是住在镇里 |
[13:34] | We canvassed all abandoned buildings and warehouses. | 我们连废旧的大楼和仓库也搜查了 |
[13:36] | There has to be a private residence. | 那他们必是住在私人住宅里 |
[13:38] | And that much harder to locate, if not impossible. | 就算有可能 也会更难锁定目标 |
[13:40] | These creatures are smart. They know how to go undetected. | 那些怪物很聪明 他们知道怎样掩藏踪迹 |
[13:42] | Well, someone who only comes out at night | 他们只在晚上出没 |
[13:44] | Should eventually become obvious. | 最终会露出马脚的 |
[13:45] | – What about the watch? – I’m working on it. | -那个怀表怎么样 -我正在想办法 |
[13:48] | I knew the Gilberts. | 我了解吉尔伯特一家 |
[13:49] | That watch is passed down to the men in the family. | 表只传男不传女 |
[13:51] | – I’d start with Jeremy. – Hey, Logan | -所以该从杰里米下手 -嘿 罗根 |
[13:58] | I can’t believe you really came. | 真不敢相信你真的来了 |
[14:00] | You have an hour. Make it count. | 你只有一小时 不要浪费时间 |
[14:04] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[14:06] | Is Vicki in there? | 薇姬在你房里吗 |
[14:07] | Don’t answer a question with another question. | 不要用问题回答问题 |
[14:10] | Maybe. What’s wrong with you? | 或许吧 你怎么了 |
[14:15] | I’m miserable. | 我感觉很不好 |
[14:17] | Well, you should go get something to eat. | 你该去吃点东西 |
[14:27] | Jenna? | 珍娜 |
[14:32] | Jenna? | 珍娜 |
[14:35] | Stefan? What are you doing here? | 斯特凡 你在这里干什么 |
[14:39] | Dinner. | 做晚饭 |
[14:40] | Jeremy told me that chicken parmesan is one of your favorites, | 杰里米告诉我你最爱帕尔马烤鸡 |
[14:43] | And I happen to be a good cook. The Italian roots demand it. | 因为意大利血统 我刚好是很棒的厨师 |
[14:46] | I can even make my own homemade mozzarella. | 我还可以自制干酪 |
[14:48] | Only tonight, it is unfortunately Storboboht. Sorry. | 但今晚 我只能用超市买的 对不起 |
[14:54] | I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish. | 我不明白你是想干什么 |
[14:58] | You want to know me, right? | 你不是想要了解我吗 |
[15:01] | Well, I figure if you’re going to dump me, | 我觉得你如果要把我甩了 |
[15:03] | You should at least, um, know who you’re dumping. | 起码也得知道 你甩的是个怎样的人 |
[15:08] | So let’s start with Katherine. | 所以我们从凯瑟琳说起吧 |
[15:10] | Stefan… | 斯特凡… |
[15:11] | She was…the most beautiful girl that I had ever met. | 当时她是我见过的最漂亮的女孩 |
[15:16] | She had this perfect olive skin. | 她有着完美的橄榄色肌肤 |
[15:19] | And she had this laugh. It was ridiculous. | 还有她的笑 非常夸张 |
[15:22] | I mean, her laugh made you laugh. And she was fun. | 我是说 她的笑也能让你笑出来 她很风趣 |
[15:27] | She knew how to have a good time. | 她懂得如何享受生活 |
[15:29] | But Katherine was also very impatient and entitled | 但凯瑟琳非常缺乏耐心 又很有控制欲 |
[15:33] | And selfish, and, um, and impulsive. | 自私 还很冲动 |
[15:37] | Enter Damon. | 下面说说达蒙 |
[15:39] | He claims that he was with her first.I don’t know. | 他说是他先和她在一起的 我不确定 |
[15:41] | I do know that I did some things that…I’m not proud of. | 我只知道我当时…做了些不光彩的事 |
[15:48] | And my biggest regret… | 而我最大的遗憾 |
[15:52] | Is not being able to make it right before she died. | 就是没能在她活着的时候 弥补我所犯下的错 |
[15:58] | I miss her, but… I’m no longer crippled by her loss. | 我怀念她 但不再因她的死而心如死灰 |
[16:06] | It was very nice what you did for Stefan. | 你为斯特凡做了一件好事 |
[16:08] | Very romantic. | 非常浪漫 |
[16:10] | Well, I was feeling romantic. | 我当时感觉很浪漫 |
[16:12] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[16:14] | “Elena Gilbert, | 埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特 |
[16:16] | “Take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours, as needed for pain.” | 每4到6个小时服一粒 缓解疼痛 |
[16:20] | Those are left over from the car accident. | 那是治疗车祸受伤剩下的止痛药 |
[16:22] | So she won’t miss them. | 所以她现在也不需要了 |
[16:25] | No, not with that. That’s an antique. | 别 别用那个 那是个古董 |
[16:34] | I feel like we’re always getting high. | 我觉得我们总是在吸毒 |
[16:37] | That’s the beauty of choice. | 选择的美妙性正在于此 |
[16:39] | Well, then let’s choose not to. | 那我们可以选择不吸 |
[16:41] | I mean, we don’t have to be high all the time, right? | 我是说 我们没必要一直亢奋 不是吗 |
[16:44] | I really hope you’re not one of those guys | 我真的希望你不是那类男生 |
[16:46] | Who, now that we’re together, tries to change everything about me. | 一旦跟我在一起 就想方设法改变我的一切 |
[16:50] | No. | 不会 |
[16:54] | Good. | 那就好 |
[17:01] | I’m an avid reader, a huge Fitzgerald fan, | 我是书虫 菲茨杰拉德的超级粉丝 |
[17:03] | The great gatsby, his masterpiece. | 《了不起的盖茨比》 他的杰作 |
[17:06] | But I’m no snob. | 不过我不是势利眼 |
[17:07] | I love some good Grisham. | 我喜欢格里斯汉姆的一些佳作 |
[17:08] | I think Seinfeld is the best American television show | 我觉得《宋飞传》是最棒的美剧 |
[17:11] | For the past 50 years, | 但仅仅是针对过去的50年而言 |
[17:12] | But I love Lucy is all-time. | 而《我爱露西》则是史上最棒的 |
[17:15] | “The loving cup” episode was the best, I think. | 我觉得”爱之杯”是最棒的一集 |
[17:17] | Huge Scorsese fan. | 西科塞斯的超级粉丝 |
[17:19] | I can watch Taxi Driver over and over again. | 我能把《出租车司机》看一遍又一遍 |
[17:23] | Here, let me. | 我来吧 |
[17:25] | As far as music, it’s pretty much across the board. | 至于喜欢的音乐 那就广了 |
[17:28] | Um, Dylan, Hendrix, Patsy, Willie. | 迪伦 亨德里克斯 裴西 威利 |
[17:31] | Oh, Kanye. You know what, I even like that one Miley song. | 肯伊 我连麦莉的有首歌都喜欢 |
[17:35] | Easy. | 放松点 |
[17:35] | I didn’t say anything. | 我可什么都没说 |
[17:37] | Hey, this is for the Garlic Bread, right? | 这是用来做蒜蓉面包的 对吗 |
[17:39] | Because I’m not eating garlic | 因为我是不会吃蒜的 |
[17:40] | Unless you agree to, too. | 除非你也吃 |
[17:42] | Are you kidding? I love garlic. | 开什么玩笑 我喜欢大蒜 |
[17:49] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah. Think so. | 还好 我想没事 |
[18:07] | Your face… | 你的脸… |
[18:08] | I–I, uh, | 我 |
[18:10] | I think I got something in my eye. | 我想是眼里进了点东西 |
[18:12] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[18:16] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[18:27] | I think that my paranoia | 看来我疑神疑鬼的毛病 |
[18:29] | Has turned into full-blown hallucinations. | 已经变成满脑子都是幻觉了 |
[18:33] | Part of your charm. | 这也是你的魅力所在 |
[18:57] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[19:01] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[19:02] | No, Tiki, do not do the one-piece, ok? | 不 蒂琦 别穿连体式的 行吗 |
[19:05] | I’ve seen it on you. Trust me. | 我见过你穿上是什么样 信我 |
[19:07] | Yeah, but you’re going for stripper pole vibe this year. | 今年你得做个风格大不相同的脱衣舞娘 |
[19:12] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[19:15] | Yeah, maybe we should wash the cars in slow motion. | 也许我们该把洗车的动作放慢 |
[19:19] | No. | 不 |
[19:21] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[19:26] | What? Oh, um, no, sorry. | 什么 不是 抱歉 |
[19:28] | Um, so I’ll just see you tomorrow. | 那我们明天见吧 |
[19:31] | Two-piece. Ok, bye. | 两件式的 好 拜 |
[19:44] | God! | 天啊 |
[20:01] | I bet you’re feeling pretty good about yourself, aren’t you? | 我敢说你现在自我感觉非常好 对吗 |
[20:10] | Not particularly. | 其实没有 |
[20:11] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[20:14] | You got the bad guy. | 你抓住坏人了 |
[20:17] | Now nothing could come between you and Elena. | 现在什么都阻碍不了你和埃琳娜了 |
[20:21] | Except the truth. | 除了真相 |
[20:23] | The lies will catch up to you, Stefan. | 谎言会让你作茧自缚的 斯特凡 |
[20:26] | As long as you keep lying to yourself about what you are. | 只要你仍旧在欺骗自己 掩藏自己的本质 |
[20:30] | The beauty of you in there And me out here… | 你困在里面 而我在铁栏外的好处 |
[20:33] | Is that I can walk away. | 就是我可以走开 |
[20:48] | No friend discounts. | 不打友情折扣 |
[20:50] | No freebies. | 不发赠品 |
[20:51] | No pay ya laters. | 不接受赊账 |
[20:52] | We are not running a charity here. | 我们不是在做慈善 |
[20:53] | No, we are not. | 不 绝对不是 |
[20:59] | The event is called sexy suds, you know. | 活动可是叫”性感”洗车节 你俩知道吧 |
[21:05] | Did we just get scolded? | 我们刚刚是被批评了吗 |
[21:06] | And judged, yeah. | 也被评头论足了 没错 |
[21:09] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[21:09] | But I guess you’re going to have to take that off. | 不过我想你得把外衣脱了 |
[21:11] | I think you have to go first. | 我想你得先脱 |
[21:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[21:18] | Ok, um–sorry, | 对不起 |
[21:20] | So not sexy. | 太不性感了 |
[21:27] | I disagree. | 我可不同意 |
[21:34] | Uh-uh, no. | 别 |
[21:35] | None of that tortured pining stuff. | 别搞的像个自我折磨的怨妇 |
[21:37] | I’m just observing. | 我只是看看 |
[21:41] | Tiki. This one’s yours. | 蒂琦 这辆归你洗 |
[21:44] | Why do I always get the homely oness? | 为什么我要洗的都是又丑又大的 |
[21:47] | Just to be clear, your car’s a P.O.S. | 我得说清楚 你的车是个垃圾货 |
[21:50] | I mean, we can wash it, but it’s still a P.O.S. | 我是说 我们可以洗 可它还是个垃圾货 |
[21:53] | You don’t have to be rude. | 你不用这么不礼貌吧 |
[21:54] | Rude is uglying up the road with that junk. | 把这种破烂开上路 破坏公路形象才不礼貌 |
[22:16] | Wet and wild, Tik. | 湿漉漉的野性啊 蒂琦 |
[22:26] | All proceeds are going to the school’s athletic department | 所有收益将纳入学校的体育部 |
[22:29] | Still healing from the tragic death | 该部门还处于橄榄球教练 |
[22:30] | Of their football coach William Tanner. | 威廉·泰纳不幸惨死的悲痛之中 |
[22:33] | The citizens of Mystic Falls | 神秘瀑布镇居民 |
[22:34] | Coming together in support of one of their own. | 一致表达对本镇一份子的缅怀之情 |
[22:39] | Cut it. | 停 |
[22:42] | Classy. | 真棒 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[22:44] | But you’re still going to | 可你还得去 |
[22:46] | Video the girls in bikinis, right? | 给那群穿比基尼的妞儿们录像 对吧 |
[22:47] | We, 53% of americans watch the news with the sound off. | 53%的美国人看新闻不开声音 |
[22:53] | Thank you for dinner. | 谢谢你请我吃饭 |
[22:55] | I had a nice time. | 我过得很愉快 |
[22:56] | Do you remember the last time | 你还记得上次 |
[22:57] | We were in the school parking lot? | 我们在学校停车场的事吗 |
[22:59] | Nope. | 不记得 |
[23:01] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 想不起来了 |
[23:02] | – Really? – Nada. | -真的吗 -什么都想不起来了 |
[23:05] | Especially not having sex in the minivan. | 尤其想不起我们在小货车里做爱 |
[23:10] | That was a good day. | 那真是美妙的一天 |
[23:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:16] | You’re getting soap in that. | 你会把肥皂弄进戒指里的 |
[23:18] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[23:19] | I noticed at Damon has one, too. | 我看到达蒙也有一个 |
[23:21] | Is there a story behind it? | 这戒指背后有什么故事吗 |
[23:23] | Yeah, it’s the family crest from the Italian renaissance. | 它是从意大利文艺复兴时期祖传下来的 |
[23:30] | What’s the stone? | 这是什么石头 |
[23:32] | It’s called lapus lazuli. | 它叫天青石 |
[23:35] | You should really take it off. | 你真的应该把它摘下来 |
[23:37] | I could put it in my bag. | 可以先放在我包里 |
[23:39] | No, it’s– it’s fine, really. | 不用 没事 真的 |
[23:42] | Thanks, though. | 不过还是谢谢了 |
[23:43] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | I’m gonna get some towels. | 我去拿几条毛巾 |
[23:47] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:00] | Hey, we’re out of towels and those shimmy things. | 我们的毛巾和泡沫罐快用完了 |
[24:03] | I’ll go get some more. Mind the money. | 我再去拿点 把钱看好 |
[24:25] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[24:40] | Caroline, help me. | 卡罗琳 救我 |
[24:42] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[24:44] | Help me. | 救我 |
[24:46] | Help me. | 救我 |
[24:50] | That’ll be $20. | 一共20美元 |
[24:54] | I saw you last night. | 昨晚我见过你 |
[24:55] | You were talking to a friend of mine, | 当时你在跟我一个朋友说话 |
[24:57] | At the Grill? | 在格尔酒吧 |
[25:00] | Well, I–I thought it was somebody I knew. | 我以为他是我认识的一个人 |
[25:03] | Stefan Salvatore. | 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[25:04] | Nah, it can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[25:05] | It’s just my mind playing tricks on me. | 只是我头脑发晕看错了 |
[25:09] | Where do you think you’d seen him before? | 你觉得以前在哪里见过他 |
[25:11] | When I first moved here, | 当我刚搬到这里的时候 |
[25:12] | I stayed at the Salvatore boarding house. | 我住在塞尔瓦托公寓里 |
[25:15] | Stefan was just passing through to visit his uncle. | 斯特凡当时是来看望他叔叔的 |
[25:19] | I mean, none of us knew he was even here | 我们都不知道他来了 |
[25:21] | Until the attack. | 直到那次袭击事件 |
[25:22] | The attack? | 袭击事件 |
[25:23] | His uncle got killed. | 他叔叔死了 |
[25:26] | Mauled by an animal in the woods. | 被森林里的野兽咬死了 |
[25:31] | His uncle, Zach? | 他叔叔 是扎克吗 |
[25:33] | Mm-mmm. Joseph. | 不是 是约瑟夫 |
[25:36] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[25:36] | I don’t think I’m familiar with the story. | 我想我没听过这段故事 |
[25:38] | Oh, how could you? | 你当然不可能听过 |
[25:39] | I mean, this happened years ago. | 我是说 已经是很多年前的事了 |
[25:43] | Grandpa, you gotta go. Mom wants you home. | 爷爷 你得走了 妈妈要你回家 |
[25:45] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[25:49] | He wasn’t bugging you, was he? | 他没有烦你吧 |
[25:50] | He’s a little alzy-heimer. | 他有点老年痴呆 |
[25:51] | No, he was sweet. | 没有 他很和蔼 |
[25:56] | Hey, sir, | 等等 先生 |
[25:57] | I’m sorry. Um, are you sure | 抱歉 你确定 |
[25:59] | That the man that you saw, | 昨天你看到的那个人 |
[26:02] | That you knew, his name was Stefan Salvatore? | 你认识的那个人 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托吗 |
[26:05] | Yes. | 我确定 |
[26:07] | I remember his ring and his brother– | 我记得他的戒指和他的哥哥 |
[26:10] | – Damon? – Yeah. | -达蒙 -是的 |
[26:13] | Stefan and Damon Salvatore. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托和达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[26:17] | When was this? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[26:19] | It was early June, 1953. | 那是1953年 6月初 |
[26:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:25] | June, 1953. | 就是1953年6月 |
[26:50] | Caroline finally freed you, huh? | 卡罗琳终于放你回来了啊 |
[26:52] | Uh, I don’t know where she went. | 我不知道她去哪了 |
[26:55] | She abandoned me. | 她把我甩了 |
[26:57] | Hey, I realized earlier, I had no idea | 我刚才想起来 我以前完全不知道 |
[26:59] | That your family was from Italy. | 你的家族是来自意大利的啊 |
[27:01] | No? | 你不知道吗 |
[27:02] | Last name Salvatore didn’t do it for you? | 塞尔瓦托这个姓没有提示你吗 |
[27:05] | Right. | 也对 |
[27:08] | Are there any other Salvatores in mystic falls? | 神秘瀑布镇还有其他姓塞尔瓦托的人吗 |
[27:12] | My uncle Zach. | 还有我叔叔扎克 |
[27:13] | Where did everyone else go? | 其他的人都去哪了 |
[27:16] | Kinda just spread out. | 估计是迁移走了 |
[27:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[27:22] | I’m just trying to learn more about you. | 只是想试着加深对你的了解 |
[27:28] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[27:29] | We can’t hide out in your room all the time. | 我们不能总是躲在你房间里 |
[27:32] | Welcome to my other favorite party place. | 欢迎来到我的另一个快乐天地 |
[27:35] | What, the cemetary? | 哪儿 坟地吗 |
[27:37] | Yeah. It’s cool, huh? | 是的 很酷吧 |
[27:40] | Yo, Vick! | 薇姬 |
[27:41] | What’s up, Jared? | 怎么样 杰里德 |
[27:44] | You baby-sitting, Donovan? | 你在做保姆吗 多诺万 |
[27:45] | This is Jeremy. He’s cool. | 这是杰里米 他很酷 |
[27:47] | Smoke up. | 来一口 |
[28:00] | Your car was done an hour ago. | 你的车一小时前已经洗好了 |
[28:02] | You’re saying that out loud why? | 你说这么大声干什么 |
[28:04] | Hi. Elena, right? | 你好 是埃琳娜吧 |
[28:06] | I think I met you once when you were 9. | 你九岁的时候我见过你一次 |
[28:08] | Your emotional maturity level when we were together. | 当年我们在一起的时候 你也幼稚得如孩童 |
[28:10] | Ouch. Here I thought we were making progress. | 天呐 我还以为我们的关系有进展了呢 |
[28:13] | Is he enough in your good graces | 他足够受到你的青睐吗 |
[28:15] | That I can ask him for a favor? | 因为我想请他帮个忙 |
[28:17] | If I do her a favor, | 我要是帮她个忙 |
[28:18] | Will I get back in your good graces? | 能重新赢得你的青睐吗 |
[28:20] | Uh, a very reluctant maybe to both. | 勉强算是同意了吧 |
[28:23] | Done. Wait. One condition. | 成交 等等 一个附加条件 |
[28:26] | Dinner, tonight, your house. | 今晚在你家共进晚餐 |
[28:28] | Fine. But you’re eating leftovers. | 可以 但你得吃剩饭 |
[28:33] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[28:34] | Do you have access to old news stories, | 你有权查看过去的新闻档案吗 |
[28:36] | Say, fifties? | 比如50年前的 |
[28:37] | Yeah, at the station. | 可以 在电视台里就行 |
[28:38] | Between the archives and the internet, | 有了档案库和互联网 |
[28:39] | We pretty much have everything. | 我们几乎无所不有 |
[28:41] | I have this report way past due. | 我有个拖欠没交的报告 |
[28:43] | It’d be a life saver. | 那些资料会救我一命的 |
[28:44] | Heading there now. | 现在就去吧 |
[28:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:48] | If anyone asks, you don’t know where I went. | 要是有人问起 就说不知道我去哪里了 |
[28:50] | I don’t want Caroline to know that I left. | 我可不想让卡罗琳知道我溜掉了 |
[29:00] | Caroline, | 卡罗琳 |
[29:08] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[29:40] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[29:46] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[29:58] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[30:02] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[30:08] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[30:10] | What is this? | 怎么回事啊 |
[30:12] | How did I know that you were here? | 我怎么会知道你在这里的 |
[30:14] | Because I wanted you to. | 因为我想要你知道 |
[30:17] | Very, very badly. | 非常 非常想 |
[30:23] | Let me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[30:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:28] | You bit me. | 你咬了我 |
[30:29] | You liked it. | 你喜欢的 |
[30:31] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[30:34] | Why do I keep remembering the same things, | 为什么我一直记起同样的事情 |
[30:37] | But in different ways? | 但又有所偏差 |
[30:40] | You remember what I want you to remember. | 你记住的是我想要你记住的事 |
[30:44] | And now that the vervain has passed out of your system, | 你体内的马鞭草现在已经消耗殆尽 |
[30:47] | You won’t remember what you’re about to do. | 你将不会记得你接下来要做的事 |
[30:52] | What am I about to do? | 我要做什么 |
[30:55] | You’re gonna open the door. | 你要打开这扇门 |
[31:00] | You’re gonna open the door. | 你要打开这扇门 |
[31:08] | No! | 不 |
[31:12] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[31:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[31:15] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:01] | Sweeper duty. | 该打扫了 |
[32:03] | What? | 什么 |
[32:04] | We have to clean the pavement. | 我们得清扫人行道 |
[32:05] | It’s a car wash. | 我们是在洗车 |
[32:06] | By definition, the pavement’s clean. | 也就是说 人行道是干净的 |
[32:08] | But not dry. | 但却是湿的 |
[32:09] | And I’m doing this why? | 为什么要我做 |
[32:11] | Caroline bailed, so that leave me in charge. | 卡罗琳溜掉了 所以由我来负责 |
[32:14] | Fabulous. | 很好 |
[32:53] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[32:55] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[32:56] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[32:59] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么了 |
[33:01] | You were in some kind of a trance. | 你刚才好像有点恍惚 |
[33:06] | Did I do this? | 这是我做的吗 |
[33:08] | I think so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[33:11] | Nobody else saw, did they? | 没别人看到 对不对 |
[33:15] | Don’t tell anybody. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[33:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:22] | We digitized all our archives last year. | 去年我们把所有档案数字化了 |
[33:24] | You can pull all the remote footage right up on screen. | 你可以在屏幕上查看所有旧文件 |
[33:28] | What is it exactly you’re looking for? | 你到底想找什么 |
[33:30] | An incident from 1953, | 1953年的一场事故 |
[33:32] | If it even happened– | 如果它发生过的话 |
[33:33] | At the old Salvatore boarding house. | 在老塞尔瓦托公寓 |
[33:35] | Sorry, one second. | 抱歉 等一下 |
[33:37] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[33:38] | Fire? | 着火了 |
[33:38] | All right, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就来 |
[33:40] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[33:42] | You believe there’s actual news to cover in this town? | 小事也得劳烦我 哪算得上新闻啊 |
[33:44] | All right, use keywords to search the database. | 好了 使用关键词来搜索数据库 |
[33:46] | It’s pretty easy to navigate. | 操作很简单的 |
[33:47] | And Brady down in tech will help you out with anything you need. | 要是有问题 那边的布莱迪会帮你解决 |
[33:54] | Could you put in a good word for me with Jenna? | 你能在珍娜那里为我美言几句吗 |
[33:57] | You got it. | 放心吧 |
[33:58] | All right. Good luck. | 好的 祝你好运 |
[34:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:07] | I’m stoned in a cemetery. | 我在墓地里飘飘欲仙 |
[34:10] | They don’t mind, they’re dead. | 他们不会介意的 他们死了 |
[34:13] | You know what? I gotta take this up a notch. | 我要用这个再助个兴 |
[34:17] | Hey, Tony. | 嘿 汤尼 |
[34:20] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[34:22] | Vickies from Vicki. | 薇姬带来的货 |
[34:25] | Well, thank you, Elena Gilbert, | 谢谢你 埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特 |
[34:27] | Whoever you are. | 管你是谁呢 |
[34:28] | You took those from the house? | 你从我家拿来的吗 |
[34:30] | She wasn’t using it. | 她又用不着了 |
[34:32] | She’s gonna notice if they’re gone. That’s not cool. | 她会发现药不见了的 这可不妙 |
[34:36] | It’s no big deal, Jer. | 没什么的 杰 |
[34:37] | Yeah, it kinda is, Vick. | 还真不是 薇 |
[34:39] | Damn, dude. | 不是吧 哥们 |
[34:41] | Vicki brought the party police. | 薇姬带来个正义先锋 |
[34:44] | Shut up, Tony. | 闭嘴 汤尼 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you mad. | 对不起 我并不想惹你生气 |
[34:49] | Well, what are we doing, partying in a cemetery | 我们在干嘛 和一群窝囊废 |
[34:51] | – With a bunch of losers? – Those are my friends. | -在墓地里开派对 -他们是我的朋友 |
[34:53] | They’re waste of space small-town lifers. | 他们只是一群浪费地方的乡巴佬 |
[34:56] | Yeah? What am I? | 是吗 那我呢 |
[34:59] | You’re different, Vick. | 你不一样 薇姬 |
[34:59] | No, you are. | 不一样的是你 |
[35:01] | You’re the kid with the big house | 你是家大业大的阔少爷 |
[35:02] | Who’s acting out because his parents died. | 只是因为父母双亡才变成这样 |
[35:05] | Guess what– You’ll get over it. | 猜猜怎么着 你会挺过去的 |
[35:06] | You will pull yourself together, move on, | 你会振作起来 继续前进 |
[35:08] | And one day tell your kids stories | 将来某天会给你的孩子们讲述 |
[35:10] | About your dark period growing up. | 你成长历程中这段黑色时期 |
[35:12] | And I’ll still be here, waiting tables at the Grill, | 而我则还在这里 在格尔酒吧当服务生 |
[35:14] | Partying at the cemetery | 在墓地里开派对 |
[35:15] | With a bunch of waste of space small-town lifers. | 跟一群浪费地方的乡下窝囊废鬼混 |
[35:19] | Go home, Jeremy. | 你走吧 杰里米 |
[35:20] | If I want to feel like crap about myself, | 如果我想让自己感觉很下贱 |
[35:23] | I’ll just go back to Tyler. | 我会回去找泰勒 |
[35:32] | Hey, have you seen Elena? | 看到埃琳娜了吗 |
[35:35] | No, not for a while. | 没有 有一会没见了 |
[35:37] | You think she went home? | 她回家了吗 |
[35:39] | – Not sure. – Thanks. | -不确定 -谢谢 |
[35:41] | Hey. | 等等 |
[35:43] | I’m not saying this for you. | 我说这些话不是为了你 |
[35:45] | I’m saying it for her. | 我是为了她 |
[35:46] | But she’s big on trust. | 总之她很注重相互的信任 |
[35:49] | So whatever you’re holding back from her, | 所以不论你对她隐瞒着什么 |
[35:51] | The more you try to hide it, | 你越想隐瞒 |
[35:52] | The more she won’t stop till she figures it out. | 她就越不会罢休 直至弄清楚为止 |
[36:12] | This is Michael Fell | 这是迈克尔·费尔 |
[36:13] | Reporting to you from the Salvatore boarding house, | 在塞尔瓦托公寓为您带来的现场报道 |
[36:16] | Where a brutal animal attack has ended in tragedy. | 一起残忍的动物袭击案在此以悲剧告终 |
[36:20] | Ok, they’re bringing out the bodies. | 他们正把尸体运出来 |
[36:21] | See if you can get closer. | 看能不能拍个特写 |
[36:28] | Is that the nephew? | 门后的是那个侄子吗 |
[37:03] | I didn’t see you at the car wash. | 我在洗车处没看到你 |
[37:07] | Left early. | 我提前离开了 |
[37:10] | Honey, are you ok | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[37:12] | Anything you want to talk about? | 有什么想谈谈的吗 |
[37:16] | Is it a boy thing? | 是关于男生的事吗 |
[37:18] | Mom, if I want to talk boys, I’ll call dad. | 妈 如果我想谈论男生 我会给爸爸打电话 |
[37:22] | At least he’s successfully dating one. | 至少他成功地钓到了一个男人 |
[37:46] | Dear diary, | 亲爱的日记 |
[37:48] | I’m not a believer. | 我不是一个信徒 |
[37:50] | People are born, they grow old, and then they die. | 人们出生 变老 最后死亡 |
[37:54] | That’s the world we live in. | 我们生活的世界遵循着这样的规律 |
[38:03] | There’s no magic, no mysticism, | 没有魔法 没有神秘 |
[38:05] | No immortality. | 没有永生 |
[38:07] | There’s nothing that defies rational thought. | 没有任何违背常理的存在 |
[38:15] | I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[38:18] | I know, dear. | 我明白 亲爱的 |
[38:27] | Logan? | 罗根 |
[38:32] | Logan? | 罗根 |
[38:35] | People are supposed to be who they say they are. | 人们应该言行一致 保持真我 |
[38:37] | And not lie or hide their true selves. | 而不该说谎 不该隐藏真正的自我 |
[38:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[38:45] | Oh, hey, man. Just looking for the bathroom. | 我只是在找卫生间 |
[38:57] | It’s not possible. | 不可能的 |
[38:59] | I’m not a believer, I can’t be. | 我不是个信徒 也不可能是 |
[39:02] | But how can I deny what’s right in front of me? | 但是我要怎样否认眼前的事实 |
[39:06] | Someone who never grows old… | 有人永远不会变老 |
[39:08] | 1953. | 1953年 |
[39:11] | Never gets hurt… | 永远不会受伤 |
[39:12] | Oh, my god, your hand! | 天哪 你的手 |
[39:14] | Is it deep? How bad is it? | 深口深吗 有多严重 |
[39:17] | Soone who changes in ways that can’t be explained… | 发生无法解释的变化 |
[39:20] | Hey, um, are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[39:22] | Your eye. | 你的眼睛 |
[39:30] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[39:31] | Girls bitten… what is that? | 被咬的女孩们 那是什么 |
[39:33] | Oh, my god, what happened to you? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[39:34] | – It’s nothing! – Bodies drained off blood… | -没什么 -被吸干血液的尸体 |
[39:37] | Did she say what kind of animal it was? | 她说是哪种动物了吗 |
[39:40] | She said it was a vampire. | 她说是吸血鬼 |
[39:54] | Donovan? | 多诺万 |
[39:56] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 我很好 |
[40:07] | Not it. Not it. | 别停啊 别停啊 |
[40:08] | Not it. | 别停啊 |
[40:10] | Ah, Vicki. | 薇姬 |
[40:27] | Hey, man, you ok? | 哥们 你还好吗 |
[40:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:34] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[40:37] | You don’t look good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[40:39] | Come closer. | 离近点 |
[40:41] | I have something– | 我有些事 |
[40:43] | That I have to tell you. | 一定得告诉你 |
[40:51] | I got you, I got you. | 我扶住你了 扶住了 |
[40:52] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[41:34] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |