时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret until now. | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:06] | I know the risk, but i have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:09] | Elena, she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
[00:10] | Is that “Damon Salvatore”? | 那个是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 |
[00:12] | And that’s “Stefan Salvatore.” | 还有斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[00:13] | The original salvatore brothers. | 那是最早的塞尔瓦托兄弟 |
[00:15] | 1864, you and Katherine were the perfect couple. | 1864年 你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对 |
[00:18] | They’ve come back. | 他们回来了 |
[00:19] | Did you get the Gilbert watch? | 拿到吉尔伯特家族怀表了吗 |
[00:20] | I can get it. | 我能搞到 |
[00:21] | – Hey, man. You ok? – Come here. | -哥们 你还好吗 -过来 |
[00:23] | Whoa. Whoa. I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
[00:26] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[00:27] | I think you have the wrong person. | 我想你认错人了 |
[00:28] | You haven’t aged a day. | 你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有 |
[00:30] | There are things that you don’t know, | 有些事你不知道 |
[00:32] | Things that I want to tell you, but I can’t. | 我想告诉你 但我不能 |
[00:34] | Are you sure that the man you knew, | 你确定你认识的那个人 |
[00:36] | His name was Stefan Salvatore? | 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托吗 |
[00:37] | – Yes. – When was this? | -我确定 -那是什么时候的事 |
[00:39] | 1953. | 1953年 |
[00:45] | Dear diary, I’m not a believer. | 亲爱的日记 我不是个信徒 |
[00:48] | People are born. They grow old. | 人们出生 变老 |
[00:50] | Then they die. | 最后死亡 |
[00:52] | That’s the world we live in. | 这才是我们生活的世界 |
[00:55] | How can I deny what’s right in front of me? | 我要怎样否认眼前的事实 |
[00:58] | Someone who never grows old, | 有人永远不会变老 |
[01:00] | Never gets hurt. | 永远不会受伤 |
[01:02] | Someone who changes in ways that can’t be explained. | 有人会发生无法解释的变化 |
[01:06] | – Girls bitten. – Somebody help! | -被咬的女孩们 -救命 |
[01:07] | Bodies drained of blood. | 被吸干血液的尸体 |
[02:07] | You must be Miss Pierce. | 您一定是皮尔斯小姐了 |
[02:08] | Please, call me Katherine. | 不用客气 叫我凯瑟琳吧 |
[02:27] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[02:30] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[02:42] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[02:43] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[02:45] | Yes, you do, | 不 你知道 |
[02:46] | Or you wouldn’t be here. | 否则你就不会在这里了 |
[02:48] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[02:51] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[02:59] | Everything you know… | 你所认知的一切 |
[03:02] | And every belief that you have is about to change. | 你所相信的一切都要改变了 |
[03:07] | Are you ready for that? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:10] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[03:20] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[03:28] | I shouldn’t have come. | 我不该来的 |
[03:29] | No. | 不 |
[03:31] | – Please. – No. No. | -求你 -不 不 |
[03:37] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[03:38] | Please don’t be afraid of me. | 求你 别害怕我 |
[03:39] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[03:41] | Elena, there’s things that you have to know and understand. | 埃琳娜 有些事你必须知道 必须理解 |
[03:43] | Let me go! | 让我走 |
[03:44] | Elena, please. | 埃琳娜 求你了 |
[04:28] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[04:36] | I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[04:40] | You’re safe with me. | 你和我在一起是安全的 |
[04:44] | All those animal attacks, | 那些动物袭击事件 |
[04:45] | Those people who died– | 那些死去的人 |
[04:47] | No. That was Damon. | 不 那是达蒙做的 |
[04:48] | – Damon? – Yes. | -达蒙 -没错 |
[04:50] | I don’t drink human blood. | 我不吸人血 |
[04:51] | That’s not how I choose to survive, | 那不是我选择的生活方式 |
[04:52] | but Damon does. | 但达蒙要吸人血 |
[04:54] | I’ll explain everything to you, | 我会向你解释所有事情 |
[04:55] | But I beg you, Elena, | 但是请求你 埃琳娜 |
[04:57] | Do not tell anybody. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[04:59] | How can you ask me that? | 你怎么能要求我那样做 |
[05:00] | Because you knowing this is dangerous | 因为你知道这很危险 |
[05:03] | For so many reasons. | 有太多理由了 |
[05:05] | You can hate me, | 你可以恨我 |
[05:07] | But I need you to trust me. | 但我需要你信任我 |
[05:11] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[05:12] | Just go, please. | 走吧 求你了 |
[05:14] | Go. | 走 |
[05:15] | If you mean me no harm, then you’ll go. | 如果你真的无意伤害我 那就走吧 |
[05:25] | I never wanted this. | 我也不想这样的 |
[06:40] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:42] | I want my ring. | 我要我的戒指 |
[06:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[06:44] | I’m at the sizzler. | 我在火边 |
[06:46] | I had the buffet. | 我刚吃了个自助餐 |
[06:47] | Where’s my ring? | 我的戒指在哪 |
[06:48] | I don’t have it. Where are you? What have you done? | 不在我这里 你在哪 你干了什么 |
[06:51] | No, what have you done? | 不 应该是你干了什么 |
[06:53] | You’re the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, | 是你把我锁在地下室 企图饿死我 |
[06:55] | So whatever I’ve done, | 所以无论我干了什么 |
[06:57] | Whoever I’ve sucked dry is on you, buddy. | 无论我把谁吸干了 都是因为你 兄弟 |
[06:59] | You’re being careless. | 你太大意了 |
[07:00] | How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh? | 你再滥杀无辜 镇民们还会相信是野兽袭击吗 |
[07:02] | I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan. | 我知道怎么掩盖我的痕迹 斯特凡 |
[07:03] | Where’s my ring? | 我的戒指在哪 |
[07:05] | I gave it to Zach to hide. | 我让扎克藏起来了 |
[07:08] | Probably shouldn’t have killed him. | 也许你不该杀死他 |
[07:11] | Ah, you almost got me. | 哈 你差点就骗了我 |
[07:14] | Where is it? | 戒指在哪里 |
[07:16] | I’ll get it back, but I need time. | 我会拿回来的 但我需要时间 |
[07:18] | What, did you fedex it to Rome? | 怎么 你把它快递到罗马去了吗 |
[07:19] | Where is it? | 到底在哪 |
[07:20] | I want my ring, Stefan, | 我要我的戒指 斯特凡 |
[07:22] | Or my next stop’s Elena’s. | 不然埃琳娜家就是我的下一站 |
[07:23] | I already want you dead. | 我早盼着你完蛋了 |
[07:24] | Don’t give me another reason to make it happen. | 别让我再多个理由来毁灭你 |
[07:26] | Don’t give me another reason to rip you apart. | 别让我再多个理由把你撕成碎片 |
[07:28] | Yeah? Is that gonna be before or | 是吗 是在你拿回你的戒指之前 |
[07:29] | After you get your ring back. | 还是之后呢 |
[07:32] | Just get it. | 拿戒指去 |
[07:58] | You just don’t wanna die, do you? | 你就是不想死 对吗 |
[09:07] | You said you would explain everything. | 你说过你会解释一切 |
[09:08] | That’s why I asked you to meet me here. | 所以我才叫你到这儿来见我 |
[09:10] | When you google “vampire,” | 当你在谷歌上搜”吸血鬼” |
[09:12] | You get a world of fiction. | 得到的都是小说虚构的事 |
[09:13] | What’s the reality? | 真实世界中是怎样的 |
[09:15] | I can tell you whatever you wanna know. | 你想知道什么我都能告诉你 |
[09:16] | – I know you eat garlic. – yes. | -我知道你能吃蒜 -是 |
[09:18] | And somehow, sunlight’s not an issue. | 而且不知何故 阳光也伤害不了你 |
[09:21] | Here’s your drinks. | 这是你们点的饮料 |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:26] | We have rings that protect us. | 我们有戒指的保护 |
[09:27] | – Crucifixes? – Decorative. | -十字架呢 -装饰而已 |
[09:29] | – Holy water? – Drinkable. | -圣水呢 -能喝 |
[09:31] | – Mirrors? – Myth. | -镜子呢 -瞎编的 |
[09:32] | You said you don’t kill to survive. | 你说过你不通过吸人血维持生存 |
[09:34] | Animal blood keeps me alive, | 动物血能让我维持生存 |
[09:35] | But not as strong as Damon. | 但没有达蒙那么强大 |
[09:36] | It can be very powerful. | 人类的血非常强大 |
[09:38] | And yet you let him get involved with Caroline? | 可是你就任他把卡罗琳卷进来 |
[09:40] | Forcing Damon not to do something | 阻止达蒙去做某事 |
[09:41] | Is much more dangerous, believe me. | 只会更加危险 相信我 |
[09:43] | He was hurting her. | 他在伤害她 |
[09:44] | He was feeding on her. | 他在吸食她的血 |
[09:46] | He was able to take away her memories of being bitten | 他可以给她的记忆施加影响 |
[09:48] | Using a form of mind compulsion. | 把她被咬的记忆抹去 |
[09:50] | She never knew what was happening to her. | 她不会知道自己身上发生了什么事 |
[09:52] | If he wanted to kill her, he would have. | 如果他想杀她 他早就动手了 |
[09:53] | Is that supposed to make it ok? | 这样难道就没事吗 |
[09:54] | No. No, none of this is ok, Elena. | 不 不 这全都不应该 埃琳娜 |
[09:57] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[10:04] | Are there any others, aside from you and Damon? | 除了你和达蒙外 还有别的吸血鬼吗 |
[10:07] | Not in Mystic Falls, not anymore. | 神秘瀑布镇没有了 不再有了 |
[10:10] | Not anymore? | 不再有了 |
[10:12] | There was a time when this town was… | 历史上有段时间 这个镇的人 |
[10:16] | Very much aware of vampires, | 对于吸血鬼知道得太多 |
[10:18] | And it didn’t end well for anybody. | 结果对所有人都没好结果 |
[10:20] | That’s why it’s important that you don’tell anyone. | 所以你千万不能告诉任何人 |
[10:24] | I can’t promise that. | 我不能保证 |
[10:28] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[10:30] | Give me today. | 今天给我一天的时间 |
[10:32] | I will answer any questions that you have, | 我会回答你的所有问题 |
[10:35] | And when it’s over, | 当这结束后 |
[10:37] | You can decide for yourself | 你可以自己决定 |
[10:38] | What you wanna do with what you know. | 要怎么处理你知道的那些事 |
[10:40] | It’ll be your choice. | 到时候你自己选择 |
[10:51] | Never smelled one this bad before. | 从没闻过如此糟糕的味道 |
[10:53] | It tried to cover its tracks. | 它试图隐匿行踪 |
[10:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:57] | I’m positive. You only burn a corpse | 我确定 只有要掩藏死因时 |
[10:59] | To try to hide cause of death, | 才会将尸体烧掉 |
[11:00] | And there are no shell casings. | 而且这里没有弹壳 |
[11:01] | We know who they are? | 知道死者的身份吗 |
[11:02] | Doc’ll have to check their dental records. | 医生得查一下他们的牙诊记录 |
[11:06] | What story should I run? | 我的报道该怎么说 |
[11:08] | Drug deal gone bad. | 毒品交易失控 |
[11:11] | It’s not too big a stretch. | 也不算很离谱的借口啊 |
[11:14] | I got the Gilbert watch. | 我拿到吉尔伯特家族怀表了 |
[11:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:18] | Found this in the brush about 10 yards away. | 在约10码外的灌木丛里找到了这个 |
[11:28] | Vicki Donovan. | 薇姬·多诺万 |
[11:29] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[11:31] | I went to high school with her mother. | 她妈妈是我高中同学 |
[11:34] | Think she’s one of these? | 你觉得她是死者之一吗 |
[11:37] | I hope not. | 但愿不是 |
[11:42] | Where are you, Stefan? | 你在哪儿 斯特凡 |
[11:44] | I’m trapped at the house, | 我被困在这房子里了 |
[11:45] | And I’m getting really bored and really impatient, | 我觉得极度无聊而且耐性尽失 |
[11:48] | And I don’t do bored and impatient. | 这可不是我喜欢的生活方式 |
[11:51] | Bring me my ring. | 把我的戒指还给我 |
[11:56] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[11:58] | Aw, don’t get blood on the couch. | 别把血弄沙发上了 |
[12:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:15] | I got you good, didn’t I? | 我咬得很不错 不是吗 |
[12:21] | Well, you’re not gonna be any fun today. | 你今天什么乐子都不会有 |
[12:29] | I’m so gonna regret this. | 我日后肯定会后悔的 |
[12:39] | Drink up. | 喝吧 |
[12:41] | Drink it up. | 都喝了 |
[12:45] | Don’t drip. | 别洒了 |
[12:46] | There you go. Good girl. | 就这样 好女孩儿 |
[12:48] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[12:54] | Stop here. | 在这儿停车 |
[13:06] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干嘛 |
[13:09] | I want to show you something. | 我想带你看点东西 |
[13:12] | In the middle of nowhere? | 在这荒郊野岭吗 |
[13:15] | This… | 这里… |
[13:17] | Didn’t used to be nowhere. | 以前不是荒郊野岭 |
[13:22] | Used to be my home. | 以前是我家 |
[13:41] | It looks so… | 看上去很… |
[13:42] | Old? | 古老吗 |
[13:44] | It’s because they are. | 因为的确很古老 |
[13:48] | Wait. How long have you… | 等等 你已经多久… |
[13:53] | I’ve been 17 years old since 1864. | 我从1864年起就一直是17岁 |
[14:02] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[14:03] | You said you wanted to know. | 你说你想知道的 |
[14:06] | I’m not gonna hold anything back. | 我不会再对你隐瞒什么了 |
[14:15] | Half century before the boardinghouse was even built, | 在寄宿公寓尚未建造的半个世纪前 |
[14:19] | This was my family’s home. | 这里曾经是我的家 |
[14:23] | Damon and I… | 达蒙和我… |
[14:26] | We were both born here. | 我们都出生在这里 |
[14:28] | The salvatore brothers, best of friends. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟 最好的朋友 |
[14:33] | Wait. where did you learn this game? | 等等 你在哪里学会的这个游戏 |
[14:35] | Camp outside Atlanta. | 亚特兰大城外的营地 |
[14:36] | One of the officers picked it up at Harvard. catch. | 一位警官在哈佛学到的 接着 |
[14:40] | Wait. What are the rules? what are the rules? | 等等 规则是什么 规则是什么 |
[14:44] | Who needs rules? | 管他什么规则 |
[14:48] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我加入你们吗 |
[14:50] | Uh, well, you could, uh– you could get hurt. | 你可能会受伤 |
[14:55] | My brother likes to play rough. | 我哥哥玩的很野 |
[14:57] | Somehow, I think that you play rougher. | 不知何故 我觉得你玩的更野 |
[15:06] | Why are you just standing there? | 你为什么傻站在这里 |
[15:07] | That is a girl who clearly wants to be chased. | 那姑娘明显希望你追上去 |
[15:11] | If you don’t do it, I will. | 你要是不追 我追 |
[15:21] | You knew Katherine 1864? | 你在1864年认识了凯瑟琳 |
[15:25] | Damon made it seem like– | 达蒙让我觉得… |
[15:26] | Damon was trying to make you think that… | 达蒙想要让你觉得 |
[15:29] | I was still heartbroken. | 我依然陷在悲伤之中 |
[15:31] | He saw that I was happy with you, | 他看见我和你在一起很开心 |
[15:34] | And he wanted to ruin it. | 他想搞破坏 |
[15:35] | All because you loved the same women 145 years ago? | 就因为你们在145年前爱上了同一个女孩吗 |
[15:43] | She wasn’t just any girl. | 她不是一般的女孩 |
[15:56] | I win. what’s my prize? | 我赢了 有什么奖励 |
[15:58] | What would you like it to be? | 你想要什么奖励 |
[16:01] | They extended your leave? | 他们延长了你的假期? |
[16:03] | I was simply having too much fun to return to battle. | 我在家玩得太开心 不想重回战场 |
[16:06] | Your commitment to the confederacy is inspiring. | 你加入南方联盟军的誓词真是鼓舞人心 |
[16:11] | Well, this works out wonderfully for me. | 我觉得如此甚好 |
[16:13] | How’s that, Miss Katherine? | 此话怎讲 凯瑟琳小姐 |
[16:14] | Now I’ll have both of you here to keep me entertained. | 现在你们可以一起陪我玩了 |
[16:17] | First and foremost, | 首先 |
[16:18] | I’ll need someone to escort me to the founder’s ball. | 我需要一个人陪我出席创始人舞会 |
[16:20] | – With pleasure. – I would be honored. | -非常乐意 -荣幸之至 |
[16:25] | The smart and kind salvatore brothers | 聪明与和蔼的塞尔瓦托兄弟 |
[16:28] | both coming to my escort. | 都要做我的护花使者 |
[16:32] | How will I ever choose? | 我要如何选择呢 |
[16:39] | She chose me. | 她选择了我 |
[16:41] | I escorted her to the ball | 我陪伴她去了舞会 |
[16:43] | At the original lockwood mansion. | 在最初的洛克伍德府 |
[16:46] | The first founder’s party… | 第一届创始人派对 |
[16:50] | Where you signed the registry. | 就是你签名登记的地方 |
[16:56] | I didn’t care that I had gotten | 我当时不在乎我夺走了 |
[16:59] | Something that my brother wanted | 我哥哥想要的东西 |
[17:01] | I didn’t even care if it hurt him. | 我甚至不在乎那是否会伤害他 |
[17:03] | I only knew that I wanted her. | 我只知道我想得到她 |
[17:09] | So he was upset. | 所以他很生气 |
[17:13] | That’s the thing about Damon. | 这就是达蒙的性格 |
[17:16] | He doesn’t get mad. | 他不会发怒 |
[17:20] | He just gets even. | 他只会进行报复 |
[17:22] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[17:24] | That shower was so great. | 这澡洗的真舒服 |
[17:35] | What did you give me? | 你给我喝了什么 |
[17:37] | Some blood. you loved it. | 一些血 你喜欢的 |
[17:40] | I did? | 我喜欢? |
[17:42] | Wait. I’m confused. | 等等 我糊涂了 |
[17:43] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么会在这里 |
[17:47] | We met in the woods. | 我们在树林里遇见的 |
[17:48] | You were drunk. I attacked you. | 你喝多了 我攻击了你 |
[17:50] | Then i killed all of your friends and brought you here, | 然后杀了你所有的伙伴 把你带到这里 |
[17:51] | Gave you some blood. You loved it. | 给你喝了些鲜血 你很喜欢 |
[17:53] | And now we’re gonna party till the sun goes down. | 现在我们要一起狂欢直到日落 |
[17:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | Um, but first, can I have another hit? | 不过 能先让我再喝一次吗 |
[18:02] | That blood was so good. | 鲜血的滋味真是迷人 |
[18:04] | Only if I can. | 除非我也能一起享用 |
[18:14] | What Damon wants, Damon usually gets. | 达蒙想要的 通常都会不择手段地得到 |
[18:18] | I didn’t know it at that time, but… | 我那时还不知道 但是 |
[18:21] | Turns out that night… | 事实证明那晚 |
[18:25] | Katherine was with him, too. | 凯瑟琳也同他在一起 |
[18:27] | So he stole her from you, | 所以是他从你身边夺走了她 |
[18:30] | not the other way around? | 而不是你从他身边夺走了她 |
[18:33] | Turns out she wasn’t ours to steal. | 事实证明 她根本不属于任何一个 |
[18:56] | I will love you forever. | 我会永远爱你 |
[18:59] | Forever is a very long time, you know. | 永远可是一个很长的时间 |
[19:03] | Not long enough. | 还不够长 |
[19:35] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:37] | Leave the room, please. | 请离开房间 |
[19:41] | You’re upset. | 你很生气 |
[19:46] | Your face, | 你的脸 |
[19:47] | It was like a demon. | 昨晚看起来像魔鬼 |
[19:48] | But you’re not afraid. | 可你并不害怕啊 |
[19:50] | Get away from me. get away. | 走开 离我远点 |
[19:52] | It doesn’t change the way you feel about me. | 这可不会改变你对我的感觉 |
[19:55] | You will not tell anyone. | 你不会告诉任何人 |
[19:58] | I… | 我… |
[19:59] | We will go on exactly as we have. | 我们会继续维持现状 |
[20:03] | Yes. | 遵命 |
[20:05] | We will go on. | 我们会继续 |
[20:08] | You have no idea of the future i have planned for us, | 你不知道我为我们计划了怎样的未来 |
[20:11] | Stefan | 斯特凡 |
[20:13] | You, me, and Damon. | 你 我 还有达蒙 |
[20:17] | No rules. | 无拘无束 |
[20:20] | She could control my mind and Damon’s. | 她能控制我和达蒙的思想 |
[20:22] | She compelled each of us to keep the secret from the other. | 她让我们两个相互都对彼此保密 |
[20:26] | She wanted all of us to be together forever. | 她想让我们三个永远在一起 |
[20:32] | Didn’t work out that way, but… | 事情并没有如她所愿 但是 |
[20:35] | Damon and I, looks like we’re stuck with each other… | 我和达蒙 好像都无法摆脱彼此 |
[20:41] | Like it or not. | 不管我们愿不愿意 |
[20:43] | Is that Damon’s ring? | 那是达蒙的戒指吗 |
[20:45] | I took it from him, but I have to give it back. | 我从他那拿走的 但我不得不把它还回去 |
[20:47] | No. don’t, Stefan. Keep it hidden. | 不 不要 斯特凡 藏着它吧 |
[20:51] | Elena, if I don’t give it to him, | 埃琳娜 如果我不还给他 |
[20:53] | He’ll retaliate in the only way that he knows he can hurt me. | 他就会用他所知的唯一方式来报复我 |
[20:55] | And how is that? | 什么方式 |
[20:59] | By hurting you. | 就是伤害你 |
[21:05] | We are working on the Mayor Lockwood | 我们正通报洛克伍德镇长 |
[21:07] | Doc ID the bodies? | 医生确认死者身份了吗 |
[21:08] | A few townies. Notorious druggies. | 几个镇民 臭名昭著的吸毒者 |
[21:11] | I suppose that’ll make it easy for people to buy the story. | 如此一来 人们也更容易相信我们编的故事 |
[21:16] | And Vicki Donovan? | 薇姬·多诺万呢 |
[21:17] | She’s not one of the deceased. | 她并不是死者之一 |
[21:18] | Where the hell is she? | 那她到底哪儿去了 |
[21:20] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望我知道 |
[21:21] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[21:23] | You have the watch? | 你拿到那块表了吗 |
[21:55] | It’s ready. | 好了 |
[21:56] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[21:57] | Yes. that’s it. | 是的 就这样 |
[22:11] | I am so over Tyler, so over him. | 我跟泰勒彻底完了 完全忘记他了 |
[22:14] | I knew from the beginning | 我从一开始就知道 |
[22:15] | That I was only a piece of ass to him, | 我对他来说不过是一块垃圾 |
[22:17] | But I thought maybe if he got to know me better, | 但我以为如果他能更了解我 |
[22:18] | He might he might see something more. | 也许他能发现我身上的闪光点 |
[22:20] | But no. | 但是我错了 |
[22:21] | Now, Jeremy, on the other hand, | 现在 另一方面 杰里米 |
[22:23] | That’s all he’s ever seen in me is something more, | 他可以发现我的好 |
[22:25] | And I like that. | 我也喜欢那种感觉 |
[22:27] | Jeremy, huh? | 杰里米啊 |
[22:30] | Elena’s brother? | 埃琳娜的弟弟吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 就是他 |
[22:33] | So, elena used to date my brother, | 埃琳娜以前和我哥哥是一对 |
[22:34] | And they were always together, | 他们总是在一起 |
[22:36] | So Jeremy would always be hanging around | 所以杰里米总在我身边出现 |
[22:37] | And crushing on me and– | 还迷恋上了我 |
[22:39] | Hey, why don’t you have a girlfriend? | 为啥你没有女朋友呢 |
[22:41] | You’re, like, totally cool and so hot. | 你这么酷 又性感迷人 |
[22:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:44] | Don’t you wanna be in love? | 你不想恋爱吗 |
[22:46] | I’ve been in love. | 我曾经爱过 |
[22:48] | It’s painful and pointless and overrated. | 很痛苦 毫无意义 而且并没有传说的那么好 |
[22:51] | Except when it isn’t. | 但也有甜蜜的时候 |
[22:53] | No more talking. | 别再说话了 |
[22:55] | Let’s dance. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[24:04] | My mom spends most of her time | 我妈大多数的时间都和皮特 |
[24:05] | In Virginia beach with Pete. | 在弗吉尼亚沙滩上享乐 |
[24:08] | He drives trucks. | 他是个开卡车的 |
[24:10] | I don’t remember my dad, but from what I gather, | 我不记得我爸爸什么样了 但据我所知 |
[24:12] | He’s not worth remembering. | 他也不值得我记住 |
[24:14] | Your life is so pathetic. | 你的生活真可悲 |
[24:17] | Yeah. I mean, I’m the screwed-up one. | 是的 我命运多舛 |
[24:19] | Matt’s got it so easy. | 而马特却能轻易得到一切 |
[24:20] | He’s the golden boy. | 他是含着金钥匙出生的 |
[24:22] | I mean, he’s gonna get a football scholarship | 他会拿到橄榄球奖学金 |
[24:24] | And marry Elena | 会和埃琳娜结婚 |
[24:26] | And have a lawn mower and some babies, | 还会拥有一台割草机 再生几个小孩 |
[24:30] | And when I think of my future, I just come up blank. | 而当我设想我的未来的时 却一片空白 |
[24:34] | You are so damaged. | 你真是个受伤的小羔羊 |
[24:36] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[24:37] | I mean, you don’t have one hint of self-esteem. | 你的自尊都被糟蹋光了 |
[24:41] | Nope, none. | 没有了 一点都没了 |
[24:48] | I think I know what can help you. | 我想我知道怎样可以帮助你 |
[24:50] | So what’s that? | 怎样 |
[24:56] | Death. | 死 |
[25:35] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:37] | We were dancing, and then– | 我们正在跳舞 然后 |
[25:38] | Then I killed you. | 然后我杀了你 |
[25:40] | What? | 什么 |
[25:41] | – You’re dead. – I’m dead? | -你死了 -我死了? |
[25:44] | Yeah, well, let’s not make a big deal out of it. | 是的 别大惊小怪的 |
[25:46] | Drank my blood, I killed you, | 你吸了我的血 然后我杀了你 |
[25:47] | And now you have to feed in order to complete the process. | 你现在必须要饮血 才能完成整个过程 |
[25:51] | You’re wasted. | 你喝多了吧 |
[25:54] | You don’t wanna be out there all alone. | 你不会想要独自一人出去的 |
[25:58] | You’re about to get really freaky. | 你会变得非常怪异 |
[26:01] | Ok, I had a really good time. | 我在这里玩的很开心 |
[26:02] | I just wanna go home. | 我现在只想回家 |
[26:03] | You’re gonna start craving blood, | 你会对血产生强烈的欲望 |
[26:05] | And until you get it, you’re gonna feel very out of it. | 你会觉得精神狂乱 除非欲望得到满足 |
[26:07] | You have to be careful. | 你一定要小心 |
[26:08] | Come on, move. | 得了吧 让开 |
[26:11] | See? you’re already starting to fall apart. | 看到没 你已经开始不行了 |
[26:12] | And I’m going home now. | 我现在要回家了 |
[26:13] | Ok, fine. I’m just warning you. | 好吧 我只是警告你而已 |
[26:17] | Actually, you know what? | 实际上 你知道吗 |
[26:19] | You should go. | 你应该走 |
[26:20] | In fact, if I were you, | 说老实话 我要是你 |
[26:22] | I would stop by your boyfriend Jeremy’s house. | 我就会去拜访一下你男朋友杰里米 |
[26:25] | Yeah, whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[26:26] | – Bye. – Tell elena I said hi. | -再见 -替我向埃琳娜问好 |
[26:28] | And if you see stefan, tell him to call me. | 要是看见斯特凡的话 让他给我打电话 |
[26:40] | I got Stanley on the moore street entrance. | 我让斯坦利守在摩尔街的入口处 |
[26:42] | The rest of us’ll cover other access points. | 剩下人守住其他路口 |
[26:44] | Call him or call me if that thing goes off. | 如果这东西有了反应 就通知我或他 |
[26:46] | Don’t use the radio. Cellphones only. | 不要用对讲机 只能用手机 |
[26:48] | Got it. | 明白 |
[26:49] | You’ve got 8 rounds. | 你有8发子弹 |
[26:50] | Remember, wood bullets won’t kill him, | 记住 木子弹杀不了他 |
[26:52] | But it’ll wound him enough | 但会让他受伤不轻 |
[26:52] | For you to get close and stake him. | 你就可以接近他 然后用木桩钉死他 |
[26:56] | You sure you can handle this? | 你确定你能搞定吗 |
[26:57] | Of course I can. | 我当然能 |
[27:01] | You ever staked a vampire before? | 你以前钉死过吸血鬼吗 |
[27:04] | Have you? | 你有过吗 |
[27:06] | Coming! | 来了 |
[27:12] | The sun is killing me. My eyes are on fire. | 太阳要我的命了 我双眼像着火似的 |
[27:14] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[27:16] | It’s good. Everything’s good. | 没事 一切都很好 |
[27:23] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[27:25] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[27:26] | What do you got to eat? | 有什么吃的吗 |
[27:34] | You’re high? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[27:35] | Vicki, it’s the middle of the day. | 薇姬 现在是中午 |
[27:36] | Could you just not talk so loud? | 你能不能别这么大声说话 |
[27:38] | My head, it hurts. | 我的头很痛 |
[27:39] | I need quiet. | 我要静一下 |
[27:54] | The mind control… | 关于控制心智 |
[27:56] | You said Katherine used. | 你说凯瑟琳对你用过 |
[27:58] | Do you ever do that to me? | 你对我这样做过吗 |
[28:00] | No. | 没有 |
[28:04] | That necklace, | 这条项链 |
[28:07] | It contains an herb called vervain. | 里面装有一种叫马鞭草的草药 |
[28:09] | It protects you from being compelled. | 它能保护你不受控制 |
[28:12] | I wanted to protect you from Damon’s influence. | 我想保护你不受达蒙的影响 |
[28:18] | But I also wanted to… | 我也想 |
[28:21] | Protect you from me. | 保护你不受我影响 |
[28:26] | Elena, you should never take that necklace off… | 艾琳娜 无论如何也不要摘下那条项链 |
[28:30] | Because no matter what happens after today, | 因为今天之后 不论发生什么 |
[28:32] | No matter how you feel about me… | 不论你怎样看待我 |
[28:36] | You’ll know that you were free to make your own choice. | 你都可以自由地做出自己的选择 |
[28:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[28:50] | Come this way. | 到这边来 |
[28:54] | What’s she on? | 她怎么了 |
[28:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:04] | Hey, Vic. How you doin’? | 薇姬 你还好吧 |
[29:06] | Not good, Mattie. | 不好 马特 |
[29:09] | I hurt. | 我很痛 |
[29:10] | Ok, where’s it hurt? | 哪里痛 |
[29:11] | My gums. My jaw hurts. | 我的牙床 下巴很痛 |
[29:13] | My gum–there’s something in my gums, and it hurts. | 我的牙床 我的牙床里有东西 很痛 |
[29:16] | – Ok, well– – No. just leave me alone. | -好吧 -不要 让我一个人待会 |
[29:18] | Come on, Vic. Don’t be like that. | 好了 薇姬 别这样 |
[29:20] | Let’s get you home. | 让我带你回家 |
[29:20] | Just turn it off! | 关了它 |
[29:22] | Turn what off? | 关了什么 |
[29:23] | The talking, the chatter, | 那些说话声 聊天声 |
[29:25] | Just turn it off. | 关了它 |
[29:35] | 3 bodies were found dead in | 发现了3具尸体 |
[29:36] | what is believed to be a drug deal gone awry. | 据推测是由于毒品交易失控所致 |
[29:38] | The bodies have yet to be identified. | 死者身份尚未得到确认 |
[29:40] | They were discovered earlier today | 尸体是今天早些时候 |
[29:42] | Over at the old mystic falls cemetery. | 在神秘瀑布镇的老墓地发现的 |
[29:43] | That’s where we were last night. | 那就是我们昨晚去过的地方 |
[29:45] | What happened, Vic? | 怎么回事 薇姬 |
[29:46] | …Homicide, and are fast under way looking for suspects. | 很快投入到对嫌疑人的搜捕中 |
[29:49] | They’re asking anyone with information… | 他们要向群众征集线索 |
[29:51] | – I’m calling the cops. – No. Don’t. | -我要报警 -不 不要 |
[29:53] | What happened after I left last night, Vick? | 昨晚我离开后发生了什么 薇姬 |
[29:57] | Jer, you okay? | 杰里 你没事吧 |
[29:58] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[30:00] | Damn, Vick. | 该死 薇姬 |
[30:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:04] | She’s really messed up. | 她疯疯癫癫的 |
[30:07] | Elena, back up. | 埃琳娜 退后 |
[30:09] | Vicki, look at me. | 薇姬 看着我 |
[30:12] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[30:14] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[30:18] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[30:22] | Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. | 伙计们 带她去床上 拉上窗帘 |
[30:23] | She’s gonna be ok. Come on. | 她会没事的 走吧 |
[30:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:33] | You know what’s wrong with her? | 你知道她怎么了 |
[30:35] | – Yep. – What is it? | -对 -怎么了 |
[30:38] | She’s transitioning. | 她在转化 |
[30:39] | Transitioning to what? | 转化成什么 |
[30:42] | A vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
[30:44] | What? | 什么 |
[30:45] | Damon must have gotten to her. She’s new. | 一定是达蒙做的 她还是新手 |
[30:47] | She hasn’t completed her transformation yet. | 她还没完全转化成功 |
[30:49] | H-how does she do that? | 她要怎么转化 |
[30:54] | She has to feed on human blood. | 她必须要吸人血 |
[30:58] | And what if she doesn’t? | 如果不呢 |
[31:03] | She’ll die. | 她会死 |
[31:12] | She may only have a few hours. | 她可能只剩下几个小时了 |
[31:14] | She’s upstairs with him right now. | 她现在就在上面跟他一起 |
[31:15] | It’s ok. She doesn’t know what’s happening to her yet. | 没事的 她现在还不知道自己发生了什么事 |
[31:17] | So when is she gonna know? | 那她什么时候会知道 |
[31:18] | Right now, she doesn’t remember anything. | 现在 她什么也不记得 |
[31:20] | A part of her is still human, | 她体内仍存有人性 |
[31:22] | But slowly, the deeper she gets into the transition, | 但慢慢地 当她转化得更深入 |
[31:24] | The memories will start to come back, | 记忆就会开始恢复 |
[31:27] | And then she’ll know she has to make the choice. | 到时候她就会明白自己要做出选择 |
[31:33] | The same choice you made? | 和你当初一样的选择吗 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry I’m so much trouble. | 很抱歉我惹下这么多麻烦 |
[31:49] | Aw, you just–you need to sleep it off, ok? | 你只是 你需要睡一觉 忘记它 好吗 |
[32:31] | No. | 不 |
[32:39] | Vick. | 薇姬 |
[32:41] | Vick! | 薇姬 |
[32:50] | She was fine, and then she just– she just freaked out. | 她刚刚还好好的 突然就发狂了 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna go look for her. | 我去找她 |
[32:53] | Call me if you hear anything. | 有消息给我打电话 |
[32:56] | I can track her. | 我可以追踪她 |
[32:57] | Go. | 快去 |
[33:43] | – Yeah. – I think I got something. | -是我 -我想我找到些东西 |
[33:45] | It’s pointing towards the old cemetery. | 指针指向了旧墓地 |
[33:47] | Headed your way. | 你继续追 |
[33:56] | Maybe we should check in with Matt. | 也许我们该和马特联系一下 |
[33:58] | He’ll call when he finds her. | 如果他找到薇姬会联系我们的 |
[33:59] | Well, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该做点什么呢 |
[34:01] | We wait. we’re supposed to wait. | 等待 我们应该等待 |
[34:02] | I don’t know what’s wrong with her. | 我真不明白她怎么了 |
[34:05] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[34:07] | It’ll all be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[34:21] | Jeremy, go upstairs. | 杰里米 到楼上去 |
[34:27] | You’re afraid of me. | 你很怕我 |
[34:29] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess. | 我大胆地猜一下 |
[34:32] | Stefan finally fessed up. | 斯特凡终于坦白了 |
[34:34] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[34:36] | Hey, there’s no need to be rude. | 不用这么无礼 |
[34:38] | I’m just looking for Stefan. | 我只想找斯特凡 |
[34:39] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[34:40] | Oh, wait. of course I can. | 等等 我当然能进来了 |
[34:42] | I’ve been invited. | 我受过邀请的 |
[34:53] | We can cut to the chase if you want. | 如果你愿意 我们就开门见山吧 |
[34:54] | I’m not gonna kill you right now. | 我现在不会杀你 |
[34:57] | That wouldn’t serve my greater agenda. | 因为那将违背我更宏伟的计划 |
[35:00] | So… | 所以 |
[35:03] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡在哪 |
[35:05] | He’s out looking for Vicki. | 他去找薇姬了 |
[35:08] | Don’t look at me with those judgey little eyes. | 别用你那批判的小眼神看着我 |
[35:10] | Girl’s gonna thank me for what I did to her. | 那女孩会感谢我对她做的一切 |
[35:13] | Did you thank Katherine? | 你感谢凯瑟琳吗 |
[35:24] | Got the whole life story, huh? | 看来你知道一切了啊 |
[35:26] | I got enough. | 我知道的够多了 |
[35:27] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[35:33] | Tell my brother I’m looking for him. | 告诉斯特凡我在找他 |
[35:38] | Oh, tip for later. | 给你个忠告 |
[35:42] | Be careful who you invite in the house. | 以后不要随便邀请人进屋 |
[35:58] | Vicki. | 薇姬 |
[36:07] | I’m starting to remember things– | 我开始想起之前的事情了 |
[36:09] | What he is, what he said. | 他是谁 他说了什么 |
[36:11] | I remember you. The hospital, | 我记得你 在医院里 |
[36:13] | The–the rooftop, it’s all coming back. | 在楼顶 一切都想起来了 |
[36:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:20] | Damon had no right to do this to you. | 达蒙没权利这么对你 |
[36:24] | He said that I need to feed. | 他说我需要吸血 |
[36:28] | What will happen if I don’t? | 如果我不吸的话会怎样 |
[36:32] | You’ll fade quickly… | 你会很快就变得虚弱 |
[36:34] | And then it’ll all just be over. | 然后一切都会结束 |
[36:41] | I’ll be dead. | 我会死 |
[36:51] | I don’t want this. | 我不想这样 |
[36:53] | I know. It’ll be ok. | 我知道 会好起来的 |
[36:55] | You’re gonnae ok. | 你会没事的 |
[36:57] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[37:02] | Is it better? | 那样会更好吗 |
[37:04] | Is it better? | 当吸血鬼会更好吗 |
[37:05] | Will I be better? | 我会过得更愉快吗 |
[37:16] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[37:19] | Will you take me home? | 你能带我回家吗 |
[37:23] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:55] | No! | 不要 |
[38:10] | It’s wood. | 是木头做的 |
[38:12] | They know. | 他们已经知道了 |
[38:16] | If anyone’s gonna kill you, it’s gonna be me. | 如果有人要杀你 那只能是我 |
[38:19] | My ring. | 戒指给我 |
[38:32] | No! No! Vicki! | 不要 不要 薇姬 |
[38:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:09] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[39:13] | The watch. | 怀表 |
[39:14] | Find the watch. | 找到怀表 |
[39:27] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[39:28] | No, it’s ok. It’s ok. I’m ok. | 没事 没事 我没事 |
[39:35] | I couldn’t stop her. | 我阻止不了她 |
[39:37] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[39:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:42] | She fed, | 她吸了人血 |
[39:44] | And then I lost her. | 后来我追丢了 |
[39:47] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[39:49] | I’ll take care of it. I’ll find her, | 我会处理好这事的 我会找到她 |
[39:50] | and I will show her that she can live like I do. | 然后告诉她 她也能像我一样生活 |
[39:53] | I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody, | 我会确保她不会伤害任何人 |
[39:54] | Elena. I promise you. | 埃琳娜 我保证 |
[39:55] | What do I tell my brother and– and Matt? | 我怎么向我弟弟和马特解释 |
[39:58] | We’ll come up with a story. | 我们编个故事 |
[39:59] | You mean we’ll come up with a lie. | 你是说我们编个谎话 |
[40:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:12] | I gave you today just like you asked. | 如你所愿 我今天给了你一天时间 |
[40:18] | And I understand that you would | 我知道你绝对不会 |
[40:20] | never do anything to hurt me. | 做任何伤害我的事 |
[40:22] | And I promise I will keep your secret, but… | 我发誓我会保守秘密 但是 |
[40:29] | I can’t be with you, Stefan. | 我不能跟你在一起了 斯特凡 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我.. |
[40:40] | I just can’t. | 我做不到 |