时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | For over a century, I have lived in secret until now. | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:07] | I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:10] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[00:11] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:12] | You said you don’t kill to survive. | 你说过你不通过吸人血维持生存 |
[00:14] | Animal blood keeps me alive | 动物血能让我维持生存 |
[00:15] | But not as strong as Damon. | 但没有达蒙那么强大 |
[00:16] | – Hello, brother. – Damon. | -你好 弟弟 -达蒙 |
[00:18] | – Stefan finally fessed up. – Stay away from me. | -斯特凡最终还是坦白了 -离我远点 |
[00:22] | That necklace contains an herb called vervain. | 项链里面装有一种叫马鞭草的草药 |
[00:24] | It protects you from being compelled. | 它能保护你不受控制 |
[00:26] | I will keep your secret, but… | 我会保守秘密 但是 |
[00:27] | I can’t be with you, Stefan. | 我不能跟你在一起了 斯特凡 |
[00:30] | – What is that? – A very important crystal. | -那是什么 -一块非常重要的水晶 |
[00:32] | Are you psychic or clairvoyant? | 你是巫师还是灵媒 |
[00:34] | Technically gram says I’m a witch. | 准确地说 外婆说我是一个女巫 |
[00:36] | There was a time when this town was | 过去有段时间 这个镇的人 |
[00:39] | Very much aware of vampires | 对于吸血鬼知道得太多 |
[00:40] | Five bodies all drained off blood. | 五具被吸干了血的尸体 |
[00:42] | They’ve come back. | 他们回来了 |
[00:45] | You just don’t wanna die, do you? | 你就是不想死 对吗 |
[00:47] | – She’s transitioning. – Into what? | -她在转化 -转化成什么 |
[00:49] | A vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
[00:50] | I don’t know what’s wrong with her. | 我真不明白她怎么了 |
[00:51] | – She’ll be fine. – No | -她会没事的 -不 |
[00:53] | – We’ll all be fine. – Vicky | -一切都会好起来的 -薇姬 |
[00:55] | I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody, | 我会确保她不会伤害任何人 |
[00:57] | Elena. I promise you. | 埃琳娜 我保证 |
[00:59] | – All right, later, man. – See you, bro. | -好的 晚些时候见 -再见 兄弟 |
[01:34] | Hi, Ty | 嗨 泰 |
[01:37] | Vicky? | 薇姬 |
[01:40] | Everyone is looking for you. | 大家都在找你 |
[01:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:43] | – What’s wrong, Vick? – I’m so cold. | -发生什么事了 薇 -我好冷 |
[01:45] | You are on drugs. Everyone thinks you are off on a bender. | 你又嗑药了 大家都认为你嗑药过量死了 |
[01:47] | I wish | 那倒好了 |
[01:49] | What happened in the woods? Vicki? | 在森林里发生了什么 薇姬 |
[01:50] | Those kids that were killed. | 为什么那些人都死了 |
[01:52] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[01:58] | I’m so scared. | 我好怕 |
[01:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:01] | It’s ok. I will take you home. | 没关系 我送你回家 |
[02:05] | – I can’t control it. – Control what? | -我无法控制 -控制什么 |
[02:07] | I am so…hungry, Ty. | 我好 饥饿 泰 |
[02:11] | And it won’t go away | 而且饥饿感怎么也挥之不去 |
[02:13] | What did you on? | 你到底吃了什么了 |
[02:14] | What drugs did you take? | 你到底嗑了什么药了 |
[02:16] | I want it. I’m so hungrey, Ty. | 我想要 我太饿了 泰 |
[02:20] | OK, look, I’ll get you something to eat. | 听着 我去给你弄点东西来吃 |
[02:22] | Just sit back. Let’s just get you home. | 先靠在椅背上 我先送你回家 |
[02:24] | Vicky, what is wrong with you? Vick! | 薇姬 你怎么了 薇姬 |
[02:33] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[02:38] | What’s going on here, Stefan? | 到底是怎么回事 斯特凡 |
[02:39] | What’s wrong with her? | 她到底是怎么了 |
[02:40] | – You don’t talk. – Screw you, dude. | -你没有资格说话 -去你妈的 小瘪三 |
[02:42] | Dude, really? Dude… | 小瘪三 是吗 小瘪三 |
[02:44] | Damon, don’t. | 达蒙 不要 |
[02:45] | Oh, come on. who’s gonna miss this idiot? | 得了吧 他就算死了也没人会可惜 |
[02:48] | Don’t you hurt him. | 你竟敢打他 |
[02:53] | Forget what you saw here tonight. | 忘记你今晚所见到的一切 |
[02:55] | None of us were here. | 我们都不曾在此出现过 |
[03:44] | – Sorry. – Oh, no, it’s cool. I’m done | -不好意思 -噢 没关系 我已经好了 |
[03:47] | You are up early. Where are you going? | 你起这么早 是要去哪儿 |
[03:49] | Police station. They are organizing | 警察局 他们组织了 |
[03:51] | A search party for Vicky, so… | 寻找薇姬的搜寻队 所以 |
[03:52] | Wait. Shouldn’t you be going to school? | 等等 你不是应该去上学吗 |
[03:54] | You are kidding me, right? | 你在跟我开玩笑 是吧 |
[03:56] | You shouldn’t skip school. | 你不应该逃课的 |
[03:58] | If they find her, we will know. | 如果他们找到了她 我们会知道的 |
[04:00] | That’s what cellphones are for. | 大家不是都有手机吗 |
[04:01] | Your lips keep moving. I don’t know why. | 你唠叨个不停 我完全听不懂 |
[04:20] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[04:21] | Matty? | 马特 |
[04:23] | Vicky, where are you? Are you OK? | 薇姬 你在哪儿 你还好吧 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I’m OK. | 嗯 我很好 |
[04:26] | Tell me where you are. I’ll come and get you. | 告诉我你在哪儿 我来接你 |
[04:28] | No, Matty. I just need some time | 不要 马特 我需要一些时间 |
[04:30] | To figure things out. | 去想清楚一些事情 |
[04:33] | Just know that I’m OK. Please don’t worry about me. | 你只要知道我没事就行了 别担心我 |
[04:42] | I don’t understand why I have to stay cooped up here | 我不明白我为什么还得被困在这儿 |
[04:43] | Why can I just go home? | 我为什么不能回家 |
[04:45] | Because you are changing, Vicky. | 因为你正在转化 薇姬 |
[04:46] | And it is not something you want to do alone. | 如果我们不帮你 你会非常痛苦 |
[04:49] | There is nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here. | 关于我杀的那个罗根 报上一点消息也没有 |
[04:51] | Not a word. | 一个字都没提 |
[04:55] | Someone has covered it up. | 有人掩饰了这件事 |
[04:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:58] | It’s a very special, very old compass. | 一个非常古老 非常特别的指南针 |
[05:00] | What was Logan Fell doing with it. | 罗根·费尔试图用它干什么事 |
[05:01] | Aren’t you curious? | 你就不好奇吗 |
[05:03] | Well, If you are so worried that somebody is onto you | 如果你真这么担心有人要算计你 |
[05:05] | Why don’t you just leave town, Damon? | 你为什么不干脆离开这个镇 达蒙 |
[05:06] | we should all be worried. | 我们都应该有所提防 |
[05:07] | Hey, I’m hungrey. | 嘿 我饿了 |
[05:09] | Do you have anything to eat? | 你们有什么吃的吗 |
[05:15] | Here. | 拿着 |
[05:18] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[05:19] | It’s what you are craving. | 这就是你身体需要的东西 |
[05:21] | Don’t lie to the girl. | 别对那女孩儿撒谎 |
[05:22] | So not what you are craving, | 这才不是你想要的东西呢 |
[05:24] | But it will do in a pinch. Right, Stef | 不过可以凑合凑合 对吧 斯特 |
[05:25] | – What is it? – Yeah, What is it? | -这是什么 -对啊 这是什么 |
[05:27] | It’s skunk, saint bernard, banbi? | 是臭鼬 圣伯纳德狗 还是斑比鹿的血 |
[05:30] | Go on, give it a try. | 来 尝一口 |
[05:31] | She is new. She needs people blood. | 她是新转化的 她需要的是人血 |
[05:33] | She can’t sustain on that stuff. | 她无法靠那东西维持生存的 |
[05:35] | – Yeah, why can’t I have people blood? – Yeah. | -是啊 为什么我不能吸人血 -就是 |
[05:37] | Because it’s wrong to pray on innocent people, Vicky. | 因为吸食无辜的人的鲜血是罪恶的 薇姬 |
[05:40] | You don’t have to kill to feed. | 你不必为了吸血而杀人 |
[05:41] | Just find someone really tasty, | 你只要找个血液美味的人 |
[05:42] | And then erase their memory afterwards. | 吸完后消除他们的记忆就行了 |
[05:44] | So easy. | 很简单的 |
[05:45] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[05:46] | There’s no guarantee that you can control yourself, Ok? | 你无法保证到时会控制好自己 |
[05:49] | It takes years to learn that. | 那需要几年时间的学习 |
[05:50] | You could easily kill somebody, | 你可能会轻易地夺走一条生命 |
[05:52] | And then you have to carry that with you for the rest of your life. | 然后你的余生都将背负着强烈的罪恶感 |
[05:54] | Which, if I haven’t made clear, is eternity. | 我必须提醒你 余生意味着永远啊 |
[05:56] | Don’t listen to him | 别听他乱扯 |
[05:57] | He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line | 他和我们就不是一个世界的人 |
[06:00] | I say, snatch, eat, erase | 要我说 就是捕获 嗜咬 消除 |
[06:03] | Hey, look at me. We choose our own path | 嘿 看着我 选择权在我们身上 |
[06:07] | our values and our actions. They define where we are. | 价值观和行为 将决定我们是怎样的人 |
[06:10] | OK, count deepak | 真受不了 大道德家 |
[06:15] | I am out of here. | 我要走了 |
[06:19] | Can I have some more? | 还能再来点吗 |
[06:40] | Is Stephen here? | 斯特凡在吗 |
[06:42] | Yep. | 在 |
[06:43] | Where is he? | 在哪呢 |
[06:44] | And good morning to you, liittle Miss I’m-on-a-Mission. | 早上好啊 “肩负使命”小姐 |
[06:48] | How can you be so arrogant and glib | 你怎么还能如此自大 油腔滑调 |
[06:50] | After everything you’ve done? | 你想想自己做了多少坏事 |
[06:52] | And how can you be so brave and stupid | 你又怎么能如此勇敢而又愚蠢 |
[06:54] | to call a vampire arrogant and glib? | 竟敢这样诋毁一个吸血鬼 |
[06:57] | If you wanna me be dead and I’ll be dead. | 如果你想要我死的话 我早就死了 |
[06:58] | Yes, you were. | 没错 |
[06:59] | – And I’m not. – Yet. | -但我没死 -还没而已 |
[07:04] | – Where is Stephen? – He’s upstairs. | -斯特凡在哪 -在楼上 |
[07:06] | Singing “The rain in Spain”, knock yourself out. | 在唱《西班牙之雨》 自己进去吧 |
[07:22] | Stephen? | 斯特凡 |
[07:26] | Stephen? | 斯特凡 |
[07:27] | Yes. | 在这里 |
[07:31] | Where is Vicki? | 薇姬在哪儿 |
[07:33] | She’s upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[07:38] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[07:39] | Because my brother is out there searching for her | 我弟弟正和镇里的人一起 |
[07:41] | With the rest of the town. | 在满世界找她 |
[07:42] | – What do I tell him? – I’m working with her. | -我该怎么对他说 -我正在帮薇姬 |
[07:44] | But, it’s gonna take time | 但是 需要时间 |
[07:45] | She’s a very volatile and impusive personality | 她反复无常 容易激动 |
[07:48] | She is a drug user. | 她还吸毒 |
[07:49] | I mean all that’s gonna play a part in how she reponds to this. | 那些都会对她有很大的影响 |
[07:51] | So she is a vampire with issues? | 所以说她是个”问题吸血鬼”吗 |
[07:55] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[07:56] | Because I’m lying to everyone I care about. | 我在对所有我在乎的人撒谎 |
[07:58] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她接下来会怎样啊 |
[07:59] | I’ll keep her here with me | 我会看着她的 |
[08:01] | Until I know that she is safe. | 直到她不再有危害性 |
[08:03] | How long is that? | 到底要多久啊 |
[08:07] | We can talk about that later. | 我们过会儿再谈 |
[08:09] | Hey, Vicki | 嘿 薇姬 |
[08:12] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[08:13] | How am I? You’re kidding, right? | 还好吗 你在开玩笑吧 |
[08:22] | Was our family burned in the witch trials? | 我们的先人在巫师审判中被烧死了吗 |
[08:26] | No, the girls that were persecuted in Salem | 不 在塞勒姆被处决那些女孩们 |
[08:28] | were entirely innocent. | 完全是无辜的 |
[08:31] | You have to have more than ignorance to trap a real witch. | 要捉住真正的巫师 没有足够的智慧是不行的 |
[08:34] | How did we end up in Mystic Falls? | 那我们怎么又到了神秘瀑布镇呢 |
[08:37] | Our family fled Salem in 1692, | 我们家族于1692年离开塞勒姆 |
[08:40] | And relocated here. | 然后就定居这里了 |
[08:42] | Our ancesters lived in secrecy for over a hundred years. | 先祖们在此隐居100多年了 |
[08:47] | It’s important that we still do. | 我们现在也仍然必须隐瞒身份 |
[08:49] | Grams. Everybody knows you’re a witch. | 外婆 人人都知道你是女巫 |
[08:51] | They also know it’s absurd, can’t be true. | 他们同时也认为很荒唐可笑 不可能是真的 |
[08:54] | I’m just a cooky lady that teaches occult at the university. | 我只是在大学教玄学的一个诡异女人罢了 |
[08:58] | No one really believes. | 没人真的相信 |
[09:01] | They just poke fun. And let’em. | 他们只是为了好玩而已 那就由他们去吧 |
[09:04] | Just don’t let them know the truth. | 别让他们知道真相就行了 |
[09:07] | Where is the witchcraft? | 那我们的巫术呢 |
[09:09] | You’ve been talking history for two days. | 你讲历史都讲了两天了 |
[09:12] | And I wanna go to the fun part. | 我想听听有趣的 |
[09:14] | It’s not meant to be fun. | 那不是有趣 |
[09:16] | It’s real, and it’s serious. | 那是真实并且严肃的 |
[09:19] | And you must understand before you practice. | 在你运用巫术之前 必须要明白这些 |
[09:25] | Aren’t you late for school? | 你上课快迟到了吧 |
[09:46] | You never should have trusted that Logan | 你根本不应该相信罗根 |
[09:49] | – Weasel with that watch. – How many are we dealing with? | -带着怀表消失了 -到底有多少吸血鬼 |
[09:52] | Well, that coroner thinks one. | 验尸官说是一个 |
[09:53] | Something about the wound radius and the jaw pattern | 依据是那脖子和下巴的伤口形状 |
[09:55] | Are we in danger? | 我们有危险吗 |
[09:56] | I mean if it found the watch and knows we know | 如果它找到表 并且知道我们知情了 |
[09:58] | And could it come after us? | 它会来找麻烦吧 |
[10:00] | And should I even be saying “it” | 我都不知道该称”它” |
[10:01] | Or he, or she | 还是”他” 或是”她” |
[10:03] | If they have any historical knowledge of the town | 如果他们对镇上的历史有些许的了解 |
[10:05] | And they’ll know where the watch come from. | 就会知道表是从哪里来的了 |
[10:07] | So yes, we could very much be in danger. | 所以 是的 我们处境非常危险 |
[10:09] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[10:10] | Just keep quiet, we can’t have the entire town aware of this, | 保密 千万不能弄得人尽皆知 |
[10:13] | We need to find him before he finds us. | 并在他找到我们之前找到他 |
[10:26] | Hey, man. | 好啊 兄弟 |
[10:28] | I heard they are putting together a search party for Vicki. | 听说大家正在满世界地找薇姬 |
[10:30] | She just called, she’s OK. | 她刚才打电话来了 她没事 |
[10:33] | Oh, good. It’s great. | 那太好了 |
[10:35] | I figured you must’ve been going out of your mind. | 你肯定都快发疯了吧 |
[10:36] | A little bit, yeah. | 是啊 差点就疯了 |
[10:38] | I was just gonna offer | 我也正想帮忙 |
[10:40] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[10:42] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[10:44] | I have got your costume. It’s all here. | 我帮你拿了服装 都在这里了 |
[10:50] | – Seriously? – Come on | -不是吧 -拜托 |
[10:52] | Can someone please be excited that it’s Halloween | 就不能兴奋地庆祝一下万圣节吗 |
[10:55] | I just wanna have fun | 我只是想玩玩而已 |
[10:57] | You know, Just some silly, fluffy, Damon-free fun. | 只是一种愚蠢 无聊 没有达蒙的快乐 |
[11:02] | Isn’t this the one you got from Damon? | 这不是你从达蒙那里拿的吗 |
[11:04] | Yep. Wear or toss it. I don’t care | 对 或戴或扔随便你 我不管 |
[11:06] | I just want it gone. | 我只是不想再看到它 |
[11:08] | Have you seen Elena? | 看见埃琳娜了吗 |
[11:09] | Do you know what she is wearing? | 你知道她要穿什么吗 |
[11:10] | I was with grams all weekend. I haven’t talked to her. | 我整个周末都和外婆在一起 还没和她联系 |
[11:12] | Maybe, she’s with Stephen. | 或许她和斯特凡在一起 |
[11:15] | Riding to his castle on his white horse | 骑着白马到他的城堡去吗 |
[11:17] | Don’t be bitter. It provokes wrinkles. | 别酸了 会长皱纹的 |
[11:22] | Coffee is our friend. | 咖啡很好 |
[11:24] | It’s the caffeine. It circulates through our veins | 咖啡因能让我们血液循环加速 |
[11:27] | And warms our bodies. | 让身体暖和 |
[11:28] | So we are not so cold to the touch. | 这样别人碰到我们就不会觉得太冷 |
[11:31] | What if I wanna drink human blood? | 如果我想喝人血怎么办 |
[11:33] | You gotta have to learn to live with that urge. | 你得学着习惯那种冲动 |
[11:35] | And fight it one a daily basis, one day a time. | 每天和它斗争一次 |
[11:38] | Oh, God. Don’t start with that whole little twelve steps thing. | 天啊 简直跟戒瘾的步骤一样 |
[11:41] | School Counselor has been down that road | 学校辅导员已经说得够多了 |
[11:43] | And it doesn’t work for me. | 那对我没用 |
[11:44] | It can work. It’s your choice, Viki. | 有用的 全在于你自己的选择 薇姬 |
[11:47] | So you’ve never tasted human blood. | 这么说你从未吸过人血 |
[11:54] | Not in a long time. | 很久没有了 |
[11:55] | How long? | 多久 |
[11:57] | Years and years. | 很多年 |
[11:59] | I’m not proud of my past behavior. | 我对过去的行为深感愧疚 |
[12:02] | Oh, does this sketchy feeling ever go away | 这抓狂的感觉就不能消停一会吗 |
[12:05] | It’s like I have a massive hangover | 就像是那种超级难受的宿醉 |
[12:07] | This daylight thing is a bitch | 不能见光真他妈的烦透了 |
[12:10] | I need more blood. | 我需要吸血 |
[12:11] | Where’s your bathroom? I have to pee. | 厕所在哪儿 我要小便 |
[12:12] | Why do I have to pee? I thought I was dead. | 为什么我想上厕所 我不是已经死了吗 |
[12:20] | I’m going to, Un– I’m gonna get her some more. | 我出去一下 再给她多弄点回来 |
[12:24] | Right. | 好 |
[12:25] | I will be quick. | 我很快回来 |
[12:40] | False alarm. My body’s feeling really funky. | 尿不出来 我身体感觉很古怪 |
[12:43] | It’s a good funk, but it’s wierd | 但还不错 虽然很奇怪 |
[12:47] | – Who are you calling? – Jeremy | -你在给谁打电话 -杰里米 |
[12:51] | Viki, you can’t see Jeremy any more | 薇姬 你不能再见杰里米了 |
[12:53] | Oh, come on. Don’t you start. | 算了吧 你没资格管我 |
[12:54] | I’m gonna see whoever I wanna see | 我想见谁就见谁 |
[12:56] | Even though you could hurt him? | 即使你可能会伤害他吗 |
[12:57] | I would never hurt Jeremy | 我绝不会伤害他 |
[12:59] | I know you think that | 我知道你这么觉得 |
[13:00] | But I can’t take that risk | 但我不能冒险 |
[13:03] | – You gonna have to let Jeremy go now – Oh really | -现在不能和杰里米再来往 -是吗 |
[13:06] | And how long have you been preparing | 你是不是很早就想对我说 |
[13:07] | A “you’re not good enough” speech? | 我配不上你弟弟啊 |
[13:09] | I assume it predates the vampire thing. | 肯定是在我尚未变成吸血鬼之前吧 |
[13:11] | All I’m saying is | 我只想说 |
[13:12] | Jeremy is not geting involved in any of this. | 不要把杰里米卷入这些事情里面来 |
[13:16] | I mean it, Viki. | 我是认真的 薇姬 |
[13:18] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[13:22] | Let’s get one thing straight, you perky little bitch | 让我给你讲清楚一点 你个小贱人 |
[13:25] | You had my brother whipped for 15 years. | 你让我哥哥在你身上耗了15年 |
[13:28] | 15 years, and then you dumpted him. | 15年啊 然后你又甩了他 |
[13:30] | When I look at you | 我一看见你 |
[13:31] | That is all I see | 就想到这些 |
[13:34] | Just so you know. | 你明白了吧 |
[13:35] | And I’m gonna see Jeremy whenever I wanna see Jeremy | 我高兴什么时候见杰里米 就什么时候见 |
[13:37] | Because I have some fun new toys to play with, | 因为我有新玩意儿要跟他分享 |
[13:40] | And I won’t think twice about ripping your little head off. | 如果我想要你的命 也绝不会手软的 |
[13:45] | You got it | 听明白了吗 |
[13:58] | – She threatened me – She’s on edge | -她威胁我 -她烦躁狂乱 |
[14:01] | Imagining every sense in your body operating at super speed | 想象一下 所有身体感官都在急速运转 |
[14:04] | I mean, she’s uncomfortable in her own skin, | 她尚未适应急速变化的身体 |
[14:06] | And then when you throw in her other issues | 然后你又用话刺激她 |
[14:08] | How long before it settles? Hours, days, weeks? | 要多久才能稳定 几小时 几天 还是几星期 |
[14:11] | There’s no rule book. | 没有特定的时间 |
[14:12] | Well how long before you learn to control it | 那你是多久才学会控制自我的 |
[14:14] | A while | 相当长 |
[14:15] | But I didn’t have anybody helping me. | 但当年没有人帮助我 |
[14:16] | I have to do it on my own. | 所有的都得我自己来 |
[14:18] | The thing is | 问题在于 |
[14:19] | It’s hard to resist certain people, | 会感到很难抗拒一些人 |
[14:21] | Espercially when you are new. | 尤其是刚刚转化之初 |
[14:22] | It’s difficult to separate your feelings. | 很难将各种感觉分清 |
[14:24] | Love, lost, anger, desire– | 爱 迷失 愤怒和欲望 |
[14:26] | It can all blur into one urge, | 所有复杂的情感都会化作 |
[14:28] | Hunger | 饥渴 |
[14:30] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:31] | It means that Jeremy can’t see her. Not now | 就是说杰里米不能见她 至少现在不能 |
[14:34] | She might not be able to resist him, | 她可能无法抗拒他 |
[14:35] | And she could hurt him. | 可能会伤到他 |
[14:36] | Or worse | 甚至害死他 |
[14:38] | I’m not gonna let anybody get hurt. | 我不会让任何人受伤的 |
[14:41] | I need to get going | 我得走了 |
[14:44] | Elena | 埃琳娜 |
[14:45] | Please Stephan. This is only so much I can take. | 求你了 斯特凡 我已经受够了 |
[14:59] | What are you doing | 你在干什么 |
[15:01] | Just contemplating the next hundred years | 为接下来的一百年做打算 |
[15:10] | Why did you do it | 你为何将我转化 |
[15:12] | I was… | 我 |
[15:15] | Bored | 无聊了 |
[15:18] | You did this to me out of boredom | 你就因为无聊 把我变成吸血鬼吗 |
[15:21] | It’s one of the pitfalls of eternity. | 永生的问题之一就是无聊 |
[15:27] | Now I’m bored | 我已经无聊了 |
[15:28] | And all I can think about is blood. | 我只想要吸血 |
[15:29] | I just want some blood. | 我满脑子都是血 |
[15:30] | I can’t think about anything else. What is that about? | 其他什么也不想 我是怎么了 |
[15:33] | That’ll ease up. | 慢慢会好点的 |
[15:35] | You’ve just been cooped up all day. | 你整天都被关在这里 |
[15:38] | – Let’s go – Where? | -走吧 -去哪儿 |
[15:40] | Your life was pathetic. | 你活着的时候很可悲 |
[15:42] | Your afterlife doesn’t have to be. | 死了就应该精彩点了 |
[15:50] | What are you doing | 你要干什么 |
[15:51] | She’s been cooped up in your room all day. | 她被关在你房里一整天了 |
[15:52] | She is not Anne Frank. | 她又不是安妮·弗兰克 |
[15:53] | No no no no | 不行不行 |
[15:56] | Now is not the time for this. | 现在不能带她出去 |
[15:57] | If you are gonna teach her, teach her. | 如果你要当她的吸血鬼老师 就好好教她 |
[15:58] | Show her what it’s all about. | 让她看看吸血鬼的生活 |
[16:00] | She could hurt someone | 她可能会伤害别人 |
[16:01] | I’m not taking her to Disneyland. | 我又不带她去迪斯尼 |
[16:02] | We’re going in the front yard. | 我们就去院子走走 |
[16:05] | Come on | 来吧 |
[16:12] | Bad idea, Damon | 真是个馊主意 达蒙 |
[16:14] | She is a vimpire, Stephan. | 她是个吸血鬼 斯特凡 |
[16:15] | She should know the perks. | 她应该知道些当吸血鬼的好处 |
[16:16] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[16:19] | Like… | 比如 |
[16:23] | Whoa. How did you do that? | 你是如何做到的 |
[16:31] | Come on, Viki | 试试 薇姬 |
[16:32] | Live a little. No pun intended | 活出精彩 我不是在一语双关 |
[16:53] | Uh, my bad. | 我的错 |
[17:20] | Matt? | 马特 |
[17:22] | Vicki? | 薇姬 |
[17:23] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[17:27] | Get in here. | 进来啊 |
[17:32] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:35] | Please come inside, I’ve been worried. | 快进来吧 我一直担心你 |
[17:43] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[17:53] | Where were you, Vick. | 你上哪儿去了 薇姬 |
[17:55] | It’s no big deal. Drop it already. | 没什么大不了的 别问了 |
[17:57] | Three people were murdered in the woods. | 林子里有三个人被谋杀了 |
[17:59] | The cops were looking for you, they wanna qustion you. | 警察一直在找你 他们想找你问话 |
[18:02] | They know where I live. | 他们知道我住哪儿 |
[18:03] | Everyone was worry about you. | 每个人都很担心你 |
[18:05] | I’m back now, just let it go. | 我现在回来了 别再提了 |
[18:08] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:10] | I had a freaking search party out looking for you… | 我专门组织了搜寻队找你 |
[18:12] | When you were off on your crazy drug trip. | 而你却吸毒吸得神志不清 |
[18:14] | And you want me to let it go? | 结果你想让我别提了 |
[18:18] | My head hurts. | 我的头好痛 |
[18:20] | You think? | 别说瞎话 |
[18:28] | Stefan, what are you doing here? | 斯特凡 你来这儿干嘛 |
[18:29] | – Is Vicki home? – Yeah. | -薇姬在家吗 -在 |
[18:30] | Can I see her please? | 我能见见她吗 |
[18:32] | Dot’s let him in, I don’t want him in here. | 别让他进来 我不想他进来 |
[18:33] | Did he do something to you? | 他对你做了什么吗 |
[18:34] | No, I just don’t want him in here. | 没有 我只是不想他进来 |
[18:36] | Just let me come in, so I can explain myself. | 让我进去吧 我能说明情况 |
[18:38] | I don’t know what’s going on, but I think you’d leave now. | 我不知道发生了什么 但我想你该走了 |
[18:40] | Matt, please. | 马特 拜托了 |
[18:41] | No, Stefan. | 不行 斯特凡 |
[18:49] | You get to call me, Vicki. | 薇姬 你得打给我 |
[18:50] | I don’t get what’s going on with you. Just call me, please. | 我不知道你怎么了 打给我吧 拜托 |
[19:00] | So, do you wanna hang out tonight? | 今晚想出去玩吗 |
[19:03] | We can go to the Halloween thing at school. | 我们可以去学校参加万圣节派对 |
[19:05] | It could be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[19:08] | Good, sure, sounds…sounds fun, | 好的 当然 听起来…很有意思 |
[19:10] | Can’t wait. | 都等不及了 |
[19:11] | I know you are upset about Vicki. | 我知道你很担心薇姬 |
[19:12] | I heard you called Matt. | 我听到你打电话给马特了 |
[19:15] | But you can’t be with her. | 但你不能跟她在一起 |
[19:16] | She needs to get better. | 她需要先好起来 |
[19:17] | The best thing you can do for her is let her go. | 你能为她做的最好的事 就是忘掉她 |
[19:20] | What does that even mean, let her go? | 你那话什么意思 忘掉她? |
[19:22] | Oh, okay, sure. Since we’re such experts on letting people go, right? | 噢 是啊 我们最擅长遗忘了 对吧 |
[19:26] | I know you may not see it yet. | 我知道你也许还不清楚情况 |
[19:27] | But trust me, Jer, it’s for the best. | 但是相信我 杰里 这对大家都好 |
[19:33] | For months from Mum and Dad dead, I feel like a crap. | 爸妈走后几个月里 我都觉得自己是个废物 |
[19:37] | Like nothing-really-even-mattered crap. | 对我来说一切都变得无所谓 |
[19:39] | All of a sudden, I got these moments, | 突然 出现那么一些时刻 |
[19:41] | And things started to feel just a little bit better, | 让我觉得情况在慢慢好起来 |
[19:43] | And Vicki was in every single one of them. | 而在那些时刻里 都有薇姬的存在 |
[19:46] | So you may not see it. But trust me. | 你可能不明白 但相信我 |
[19:50] | Keeping me away from her is not for the best. | 拆散我们绝不是为大家好 |
[20:48] | Cider for the ladies? It’s a Lockwood special. | 二位要来点苹果汁吗 洛克伍德家族特制哦 |
[20:51] | No way, last year I was hang over untill Thanksgiving. | 才不喝呢 去年我醉到感恩节才清醒过来 |
[20:54] | Lightweight. I am going to drink | 小意思 我喝点 |
[20:56] | Untill someone is hot enough to make out with me. | 直到有帅哥来跟我亲热 |
[20:59] | Sounds like a plan. | 好主意 |
[21:02] | How many Martinis have you had? | 你喝了几杯马提尼了 |
[21:03] | Ahh, don’t start with me. | 别管我 |
[21:06] | Can we go now? We’re late for the halloween party. | 我们走吧 参加万圣节派对已经迟到了 |
[21:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:08] | So go ahead. | 你走吧 |
[21:10] | I’d like to finish my drink. | 我要把酒喝完 |
[21:34] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜看 |
[21:36] | Daisy Buchanan. | 你扮的是黛西·贝肯尼 |
[21:38] | I love a good Gatsby look. | 我喜欢你扮出的盖茨比神韵 |
[21:41] | I’ve met you before. | 我以前见过你 |
[21:42] | Aren’t you Caroline Forbes’ boyfriend? | 你不是卡罗琳·福布斯的男友吗 |
[21:44] | Ah, she had a schoolgirl crush on me, but– | 她对我就是那种小女生的迷恋 但是… |
[21:46] | It’s cute. But I had to let her down easy. | 很可爱 但我必须拒绝她 |
[21:50] | It’s Damon, right? | 你叫达蒙 对吧 |
[21:52] | Oh, you remember me. | 你记得我啊 |
[21:53] | You have a face that’s hard to forget. | 你的脸让人过目不忘嘛 |
[21:56] | What’s your last name, Damon? | 你姓什么 达蒙 |
[21:59] | -Salvatore. -Salvatore? | -塞尔瓦托 -塞尔瓦托? |
[22:02] | Are you in any relation with Zach? | 你和扎克是亲戚吗 |
[22:03] | Zach is my uncle. | 扎克是我叔叔 |
[22:07] | How do you know Zach? | 你怎么认识扎克的 |
[22:12] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:14] | Yes, because something is in my eye. | 没事 有东西进眼睛了 |
[22:17] | Well, I know Zach from the Founders’ Council. | 我在创立者协会上认识他的 |
[22:21] | You know, the Salvatores were one of this town’s Original saddles. | 塞尔瓦托家族是镇上的创始家族之一 |
[22:26] | Yes, they were. | 是的 没错 |
[22:28] | I wasn’t aware that Zach was a member. | 我不知道扎克也是协会成员 |
[22:30] | I just recently move back home | 我最近才搬回来 |
[22:31] | and haven’t really had a chance to meet many of his friends. | 尚没机会见见他的朋友们 |
[22:34] | Would you tell him to return my calls. | 你能让他给我回电话吗 |
[22:36] | I’ve left several messages. | 我给他留了好几条信息了 |
[22:38] | Zach went out of town for a bit. | 扎克暂时外出了 |
[22:43] | But if it is about the vervain | 但如果是关于马鞭草的事 |
[22:46] | You know about the vervain? | 你也知道马鞭草的事 |
[22:48] | – Well, I’m a Salvatore. Of course I do. – Of course. | -我是塞尔瓦托家族的 当然知道 -也是哦 |
[22:53] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:17] | You went with last year’s costume too. Ah? | 你也穿去年的旧戏服啊 |
[23:19] | Yeah. I didn’t know I was coming till an hour ago. | 是啊 我一小时前才决定来的 |
[23:21] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[23:28] | And you are going as… you? | 你扮什么 你自己吗 |
[23:36] | He’s not talking to me right now. We got into a fight. | 他现在不和我说话 我们吵架了 |
[23:38] | I got into with Vicki too when she got home. | 薇姬回家后 我也和她吵了一架 |
[23:41] | I’m trying not to smother her, but… | 我也不想把她管的太严 但 |
[23:43] | part of me didn’t wanna let her out of my sight. | 我有点不太希望她离开我的视线 |
[23:45] | She’s here? | 她在这里吗 |
[23:46] | Yes, you can’t miss her. She’s a vampire. | 是啊 你应该不会没看到啊 她扮的吸血鬼 |
[23:49] | Oh, where did Jeremy go? | 杰里米去哪了 |
[23:51] | – Elena, what’s the matter? – I gotta find him. | -埃琳娜 怎么了 -我得找到他 |
[24:25] | What? You’re following me now? | 什么意思 你在跟踪我吗 |
[24:26] | You didn’t really give me much of a choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[24:30] | Let me out of here. | 让我出去 |
[24:32] | You shouldn’t have been here, Vicki | 你不该来这里 薇姬 |
[24:33] | Crowds like this | 置身于人群 |
[24:34] | will make it even harder for you to make yourself under control. | 会让你更加难以控制自己 |
[24:36] | – I’m fine. – Really? | -我没事 -真的吗 |
[24:38] | No headache? Your stomach’s not screaming at you? | 头不疼 胃不难受吗 |
[24:41] | Not feeling light headed? Or anxiouse or cranky? | 没有头重脚轻 焦虑烦躁的感觉吗 |
[24:43] | Like if someone look at you in a wrong way, | 如果你看某人不顺眼 |
[24:45] | you could rip their head off? | 就会去把他们的头拧下来 |
[24:47] | Do you know what’s that called? | 知道那叫什么吗 |
[24:49] | It’s called hunger. | 那叫饥饿感 |
[24:50] | And it only will get worse and worse every minute. | 那种感觉只会愈演愈烈 |
[24:53] | That you pretend like it’s not controling you. | 但你在假装没有被饥饿控制 |
[24:59] | So you need vervain? | 你想要马鞭草是吗 |
[25:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:01] | My husband and I only have left | 我和我丈夫只剩下 |
[25:02] | What his parents left him. | 他父母留给他的一些 |
[25:04] | And Zach had promised | 扎克曾经保证过 |
[25:06] | He could supply us with more. | 要给我们一些 |
[25:08] | Well, I talked to him all the time. | 我跟他见面的机会多的是 |
[25:11] | So why don’t I just ask him? | 不如我去问问他吧 |
[25:17] | How much do you need? I mean, how many people do you think? | 要多少 你觉得有多少人需要 |
[25:20] | Well, these are children, of course | 当然 有孩子们 |
[25:22] | Of course | 当然 |
[25:23] | And friends, family | 还有朋友 家人 |
[25:27] | And everyone on the council. | 以及协会里的所有人 |
[25:32] | The council? | 协会 |
[25:34] | Zach knows how many. | 扎克知道有多少人 |
[25:36] | You know, I am so late. | 哎呀 我迟到太久了 |
[25:38] | My husband is not going to be happy with me. | 我丈夫肯定会生气的 |
[25:43] | Well, are you happy with your husband? | 你和你丈夫在一起幸福吗 |
[25:48] | – You’re flirting with me. – You flirt with me first. | -你在和我调情 -你先和我调情的 |
[25:51] | True. | 对 |
[25:53] | Let me escort you to the school. | 我护送你去学校吧 |
[25:54] | It’s not safe out there alone. | 独自出去不安全 |
[25:57] | I mean I’ve seen ten vampires tonight. | 我今晚看到10个吸血鬼了 |
[26:00] | Well, if only the real ones were as easy to find. | 要是真的吸血鬼有那么容易发现就好了 |
[26:03] | How is that search going? | 搜查进行得怎么样了 |
[26:04] | We had the Founders’ Party. | 我们之前办的创立者派对 |
[26:06] | And anyone who arrived during the day | 所有白天来的人 |
[26:08] | Was eliminated as a supect. | 都不会被怀疑 |
[26:11] | And all the rest were just dead ends, so…. | 剩下的查下去也是死胡同 所以… |
[26:17] | -I gotta go. – Ok | -我要走了 -好 |
[26:25] | – Thank god. – What’s the matter? | -谢天谢地 -什么情况 |
[26:27] | I lost track of Jeremy. I was worried. | 我跟丢了杰里米 正着急呢 |
[26:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:30] | Hey, uh, Everything’s fine. | 一切安好 |
[26:32] | I told you to quit bothering me. | 跟你说了别来烦我 |
[26:34] | No, Viki. Don’t do this. | 不是的 薇姬 别这样 |
[26:35] | Matt, He won’t leave me alone. | 马特 他死缠着我 |
[26:38] | – You need the backoff, man. – Matt, it’s..it’s ok. | -你滚远点 老兄 -马特 没事的 |
[26:40] | No! It’s not ok. What the hell is your problem? | 不 有事 你是不是有毛病啊 |
[26:44] | Stafen, she’s gone. | 斯特凡 她不见了 |
[26:51] | I’m trying to help her. | 我在帮她 |
[27:10] | -Vick, you scared the hell out of me. – I’m sorry. | -薇姬 你吓死我了 -不好意思 |
[27:17] | – Come on. – Ok. | -跟我来 -好 |
[27:31] | So where’d Caroline run off to? | 你知道卡罗琳哪去了吗 |
[27:34] | Do yourself a favor, Damon. | 别浪费口舌了 达蒙 |
[27:36] | Don’t ask me about Caroline. | 不要向我打听卡罗琳 |
[27:37] | Oh, but Bonnie, so loyal. | 别这样 邦妮 多忠心的朋友啊 |
[27:39] | Just stay away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[27:44] | Where’d you get that? | 那个项链你哪来的 |
[27:46] | From a friend. | 朋友给的 |
[27:48] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳给的吗 |
[27:49] | – You know that’s mine, don’t you? – Not any more. | -你应该知道那是我的吧 -不再是了 |
[27:52] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[27:54] | – I’d like it back, please. – I’m not giving it to you. | -现在请你把它给我 -我是不会把它给你的 |
[27:56] | I’ll give it to Caroline. She can give to you if she feels like it. | 我会还给卡罗琳 如果她愿意还给你就还给你 |
[27:59] | Or I could just take it right now. | 或者我可以自己抢过来 |
[28:46] | Jeremy | 杰里米 |
[28:52] | I was so worry about you. | 我之前担心死你了 |
[28:54] | I’m fine now, but… | 我很好 不过 |
[28:56] | I gotta leave. | 我要走了 |
[28:58] | What? Where? | 什么 去哪 |
[29:01] | I gotta get out of here, Jer. | 我要离开小镇 杰里 |
[29:02] | I just, I can’t live at home with Matt. | 我只是 无法再回去和马特一起生活 |
[29:04] | He jusr dosen’t get it | 他就是不明白 |
[29:06] | No, You can’t, You can’t just leave. | 不行 你不能走 |
[29:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:18] | If you come with me, we can be together foever. | 如果你跟我一起 我们就能永远在一起了 |
[29:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:44] | You’re taking that costume a little too far. | 你太入戏了 真把自己当吸血鬼了 |
[29:49] | Really? I know it’s so cool. I know it’s awsome. | 真的吗 真是太酷了 真是太棒了 |
[29:55] | What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[30:06] | Viki? | 薇姬 |
[30:11] | Viki. Viki. What the hell? | 薇姬 薇姬 你干嘛 |
[30:15] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[30:18] | No! Stop! | 不要 住手 |
[30:19] | No! | 不要 |
[30:23] | Viki! No! | 薇姬 住手 |
[30:30] | No. | 不要 |
[30:40] | Vicki | 薇姬 |
[30:48] | Go, get inside, | 快走 进屋去 |
[30:50] | Go! | 快走 |
[31:27] | Vicki | 薇姬 |
[31:31] | Vicki | 薇姬 |
[31:34] | Vicki | 薇姬 |
[31:43] | Vicki | 薇姬 |
[31:55] | Get him out of here. | 先把他带走 |
[32:03] | – What? – I need your help. | -干嘛 -我需要你帮忙 |
[32:27] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[32:28] | I did something. I don’t know. | 我又做了什么 我说不清 |
[32:30] | It came from my necklace. | 是我的项链驱使的 |
[32:33] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[32:35] | It’s part my costume, it’s piece of junk. | 是服装上的一部分 无关紧要的垃圾货而已 |
[32:39] | That piece of junk belongs to | 你所谓无关紧要的垃圾货 |
[32:40] | One of the most powerful witches of our family. | 属于我们家族里最强大的女巫之一 |
[32:43] | Let me show you. | 我给你看 |
[32:51] | There she is. | 就是她 |
[32:53] | Emily Bennett | 艾米莉·贝内特 |
[32:55] | Your great great great great grandmother. | 你的曾曾曾祖母 |
[33:02] | And there is your necklace. | 照片上那个项链就是你戴的这个 |
[33:13] | You should go. I got this. | 你走吧 我来处理 |
[33:18] | You did this. This is your fault. | 是你一手造成的 都是你的错 |
[33:21] | You confuse me for someone with remorse. | 你骂我也没用 我从来不会懊悔自己的行为 |
[33:30] | None of this matters to me. None of it. | 我根本就无所谓 她死了又怎样 |
[33:34] | People die around you. How could it not matter? | 你周围的人接连送命 怎么能无所谓 |
[33:38] | It matters and you know it. | 明明是有所谓的 你也知道 |
[33:55] | You need to leave. | 你得走了 |
[33:57] | Your wounds are bleeding. | 你的伤口在流血 |
[33:59] | And you need to leave. | 你 得 走 了 |
[34:26] | Elena. Hey! Have you seen… | 埃琳娜 有没有见到… |
[34:29] | Whoa. What… what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[34:30] | Nothing. Some idiot with some fake blood got me. | 没什么 一个蠢蛋用假血喷了我 |
[34:34] | I’m gonna go home and shower. | 我得回家去洗个澡 |
[34:35] | I can’t find Vicki. She totally bailed on me. | 我找不到薇姬了 她完全屏蔽我了 |
[34:42] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她去哪了 |
[34:47] | is this what I’m in for,a lifetime of worrying about her? | 难道这就是我的命吗 一辈子都要为她操心 |
[34:54] | You’re a good brother, Matt. | 你是个好哥哥 马特 |
[34:57] | Yeah. Maybe she went home. | 好吧 也许她回家了 |
[35:02] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[35:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:50] | Inside. | 里面 |
[36:13] | Do you understand what happened tonight? | 你明白今晚发生了什么吗 |
[36:17] | No… | 不明白 |
[36:19] | I don’t understand. I mean I know what I saw, but… | 我不明白 我知道自己看见了什么 但是… |
[36:24] | I don’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[36:28] | She was going to kill me. | 她要杀我 |
[36:30] | Now she is dead. Vicki is dead. | 现在她死了 薇姬死了 |
[36:34] | I…I’m so sorry. Jer. | 我真的很抱歉 杰里 |
[36:36] | Make it stop. It hurts. | 快停止吧 我的心好痛 |
[36:39] | Shh, Shh. It’s okay…It’s okay. | 没事的 会好的 |
[36:42] | Why does everybody have to die on me? | 为什么我眼见身边的人一个个死去 |
[36:46] | Oh, my god. Come here. | 天呐 快过来 |
[37:45] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[37:53] | I…uh…I wanted to help her. | 我 我本想帮她的 |
[37:58] | But, instead…uh… | 结果却… |
[38:06] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[38:08] | He’s a mess. | 他现在一团糟 |
[38:10] | I don’t want him going through this again. | 我不想让他再面对所爱之人死亡的痛苦 |
[38:12] | He is just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[38:15] | Elena, what can I do? | 埃琳娜 我能做些什么 |
[38:17] | What can I do to help? I’ll do anything.. | 我能怎么帮他 任何事都行 |
[38:20] | Can you make him forget? | 你能让他忘却吗 |
[38:23] | Elena…. | 埃琳娜 |
[38:24] | Stefan, please! | 斯特凡 拜托了 |
[38:26] | I don’t know how he’ll ever get past this? | 我不知道他要如何才能忘记此番伤痛 |
[38:29] | I just want him to forget everything that happened. | 我只想让他忘记发生的所有事 |
[38:31] | If I did. There’s no guarantee that it would work. | 即使我做了 也不能保证会有用 |
[38:35] | because of who I am, because of how I live. | 因为我的为人 以及我信奉的原则 |
[38:39] | – I don’t have the ability do it right. – I can do it. | -我没有足够的能力做好 -我可以 |
[38:46] | If this is what you want. | 如果你真想这样的话 |
[38:53] | I’ll do it. | 我会去做 |
[39:01] | It’s what I want. | 我就想那样 |
[39:06] | What do you want him to know? | 你想让他记住什么 |
[39:15] | I want you to tell him… | 我想要你告诉他 |
[39:17] | That Vicki left town. | 薇姬离开小镇了 |
[39:20] | And she’s not coming back. | 而且她不会再回来了 |
[39:23] | That he shouldn’t look for her or worry about her. | 告诉他不必找她 或担心她 |
[39:27] | He’s gotta miss her, | 他会想念她 |
[39:28] | but he knows it’s for the best. | 但他知道 这样对大家都好 |
[39:51] | Part of me wishes that I could forget, too… | 我有点希望 自己也可以忘记一切 |
[39:55] | Forget meeting you. | 忘记认识你 |
[39:57] | Finding out what you are | 忘记发现你的真实身份 |
[39:58] | And everthing that’s happened since. | 以及之后发生的所有事情 |
[40:03] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想这样的话 |
[40:07] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[40:13] | Because I don’t want it to be like this. | 因为我不希望事情变成如今的局面 |
[40:18] | I don’t wanna feel like this. | 我不想如此痛苦 |
[40:25] | But I can’t. | 可我不能忘 |
[40:29] | With everything that’s happend… | 发生了这么多的事 |
[40:32] | I can’t lose the way I feel about you. | 我不能忘记对你的感觉 |
[40:48] | It’s done | 搞定了 |