时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:06] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:06] | I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:09] | Elena, she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长的一模一样 |
[00:10] | – Hello, brother. – Damon. | -你好 弟弟 -达蒙 |
[00:13] | He killed Zach. | 他杀了扎克 |
[00:14] | He killed Tanner. He turned Vicki. | 杀了泰纳 把薇姬变成吸血鬼 |
[00:17] | I have to kill him. | 我必须杀了他 |
[00:18] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 你别去 |
[00:19] | You were right to stay away from me. | 你说要离我远点是对的 |
[00:21] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[00:22] | Very important crystal. | 非常重要的水晶 |
[00:24] | That belonged to one of the most powerful witches of our family, | 属于我们家族最厉害的女巫之一 |
[00:27] | Emily Bennett. | 艾米莉·贝内特 |
[00:28] | I want my crystal back. | 我要拿回我的水晶 |
[00:29] | – Bonnie has it. – Get it from her. | -在邦妮那里 -去拿回来 |
[00:31] | Don’t be giving that back to anybody. | 不要把它给任何人 |
[00:34] | Today we’re going to talk about shadow reckoning. | 今天我们学阴影估测法 |
[00:37] | This is a method of measuring heights by the sun’s shadow. | 是一种根据阳光投射的影子计算高度的方法 |
[00:41] | Let’s say, for example, | 比如说 |
[00:42] | that we’re going to measure the distance of the shadow. | 如果我们要计算影子的距离 |
[00:45] | We’re gonna take this measurement here, | 就要知道这个长度 |
[00:49] | Measure the length, | 测出长度 |
[00:53] | And we’re going to multiply that the height of the source. | 然后和原高度相乘 |
[00:56] | Building height can also be measured using a kilometer. | 此法还能测算建筑物的高度 |
[01:00] | Which we are going to make it in class tomorrow. | 我们明天会学这部分 |
[01:02] | I’m going to give you a hand-out about… | 一会儿我给你们发些讲义… |
[01:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:18] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[02:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:21] | I’m Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[02:23] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[02:26] | We are family. | 我们是一家人 |
[02:28] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[02:31] | This is where it started. | 一切就是从这里开始的 |
[02:36] | And this is where it has to end. | 也必须在这里结束 |
[02:39] | No. This isn’t real. | 不 这不是真的 |
[02:43] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[02:50] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[02:52] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[03:08] | Have you even talked to Bonnie? | 你都不跟邦妮说话了吗 |
[03:10] | No. I’m mad at her. She needs to make the first move. | 是的 我生她气了 她应该先道歉 |
[03:12] | Be the bigger person. | 大度点吧 |
[03:14] | Impossible in her presence. | 对她不行 |
[03:16] | Why are you so pissed at her, anyway? | 你怎么对她生那么大的气 |
[03:19] | She’s a thief. That’s why. | 因为她是个小偷 |
[03:21] | I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. | 我给她的项链 她不肯还我了 |
[03:24] | It’s a matter of principle. | 这是原则问题 |
[03:25] | All right. Well, I tried. | 好吧 我也劝过你了 |
[03:26] | I’m officially out of it. | 我不管这事了 |
[03:28] | Good. Your turn. | 很好 该说你的事了 |
[03:29] | Where’s Stefan? Have you talked to him? | 斯特凡呢 你们说话了吗 |
[03:32] | He’s avoiding me. | 他躲着我 |
[03:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:34] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[03:36] | – I’ll see you later. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 |
[03:56] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好啊 |
[04:01] | Alrighty. | 好吧 |
[04:09] | Are you alright? | 你还好吧 |
[04:19] | Alaric Saltzman. | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[04:22] | It’s a mouthful. I know. | 很拗口吧 我知道的 |
[04:24] | Doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue. | 确实不太好念 |
[04:26] | Saltzman is of German origins. | 萨尔茨曼是个德国姓氏 |
[04:28] | My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. | 我的家族1755年移民到德克萨斯州 |
[04:32] | I, however, was born and raised in Boston. | 不过 我出生在波士顿并在那里长大 |
[04:35] | Now, the name Alaric | 关于我的名字 阿拉里克 |
[04:37] | Belongs to a very dead great-grandfather | 是我一个老祖先的名字 |
[04:40] | I will never be able to thank enough. | 一个让我十分景仰的祖先 |
[04:41] | You’ll probably want to pronounce it “Ala-ric,” | 你们可能错念成奥拉里克 |
[04:44] | But it’s “A-lar-ic,” ok? | 但正确读音是阿拉里克 明白吗 |
[04:47] | So you can call me Rick. | 你们可以叫我里克 |
[04:50] | I’m your new history teacher. | 我是你们新任历史老师 |
[04:52] | Rise and shine. | 太阳照屁股喽 |
[04:55] | You’ll be late for school. | 上学要迟到了 |
[04:56] | What are you… what are you doin’? | 你 你想干什么 |
[04:58] | Peace offering. | 和好吧 |
[05:02] | Come on. You need it for blood circulation. | 拜托 能促进你的血液循环 |
[05:04] | Does dead flesh good. | 对身体很有好处哦 |
[05:08] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我错了 |
[05:09] | Step aside, please. | 请别挡路 |
[05:12] | I got the town off our back. | 现在镇上人绝不会对我们起疑心 |
[05:13] | It was for the greater good, but I’m sorry. | 对大家都好 不过我还是要说声抱歉 |
[05:17] | And to prove it, | 为表诚意 |
[05:18] | I’m not gonna feed on a human for at least a week. | 我保证至少一周内 不再喝人血 |
[05:22] | I’ll adopt the Stefan diet, | 我会采用老弟你的食谱 |
[05:23] | Only nothin’ with feathers. | 不过不吃那些带毛的动物 |
[05:25] | ‘Cause I realize that killing your closest | 我觉得杀掉你最亲密 |
[05:28] | And oldest friend is beyond evil, | 交情最深的老朋友简直就是十恶不赦 |
[05:30] | And yet somehow, It’s worthy of humor. | 不过还是觉得 很有笑料[反语] |
[05:34] | Are you mimicking me? | 你在模仿我吗 |
[05:36] | Yes, Stefan. | 没错 斯特凡 |
[05:37] | Now that the secret society of vampire haters | 既然仇杀吸血鬼的秘密组织 |
[05:40] | is off our back, | 不会再来找我们麻烦了 |
[05:41] | I can go back to my routine | 我也可以回归从前 |
[05:42] | Of how can I destroy Stefan’s life this week. | 继续摧毁斯特凡的生活了 |
[05:45] | And I can go back to sulking and Elena-longing | 我也可以继续闷闷不乐 思念埃琳娜 |
[05:48] | And forehead brooding. | 愁眉紧锁 |
[05:49] | This is fun. I like this. | 互换身份很有趣 我喜欢 |
[05:51] | And I will finally reveal the ulterior motive | 我也将最终暴露自己 |
[05:54] | behind my evil and diabolical return to Mystic falls. | 回归神秘瀑布镇的邪恶动机 |
[05:58] | Yeah. I’m done. | 好吧 到此为止 |
[06:01] | That’s just like you, Damon. | 你就是那样 达蒙 |
[06:03] | Always have to have the last word. | 永远要强辩到底 |
[06:07] | And then I ended up at the remains of old Fell’s church | 之后 我发现自己身在老费尔教堂的废墟中 |
[06:09] | before I woke up back in the woods. | 醒来后发现自己竟在树林里 |
[06:11] | And you always see your ancestor Emily? | 你总能看见你的祖先艾米莉吗 |
[06:16] | Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信世上有鬼吗 |
[06:19] | 2 weeks ago, I’d say no, but now… | 两周前我会说不 但是现在 |
[06:21] | I think I’m being haunted. | 我想我被鬼缠身了 |
[06:24] | I don’t get it. Why Emily? | 我不明白 为什么艾米莉要缠着你 |
[06:25] | Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the civil war day. | 外婆说她在内战时期是个强大的女巫 |
[06:28] | And that this medallion was hers, | 这个项链是她的 |
[06:30] | A witch’s talisman. | 女巫的护身符 |
[06:31] | And it all started when you got the necklace? | 怪事都是从你得到这个项链开始的 |
[06:33] | I think she’s using it to communicate with me. | 我认为她在用项链和我交流 |
[06:36] | Ok, what does grams say about it? | 你外婆怎么说 |
[06:37] | I can’t call her. She’s gonna tell me to embrace it. | 我不能跟她说 她会让我积极接受 |
[06:40] | I don’t want to embrace it. I want it to stop. | 我不想接受 我想让怪事停止 |
[06:46] | Hey, Mr. Saltzman, I’m, uh…I’m Jeremy Gilbert. | 萨尔茨曼老师 我是杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
[06:48] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[06:54] | You know that your old teacher | 你知道你以前的老师 |
[06:56] | Had a jackass file? | 有个”混蛋文件夹”吗 |
[06:58] | No joke. It’s, uh, typed on a label. | 不开玩笑 上面还贴了标签 |
[07:01] | It has all the, uh, troublemakers in it, | 里面有所有问题少年的名字 |
[07:04] | But really it’s just an opus to you. | 但事实上说的都是关于你的杰作 |
[07:12] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[07:15] | I’m not him. | 我跟他不同 |
[07:16] | Clean slate. | 旧账统统清掉 |
[07:18] | Now… | 现在 |
[07:21] | Let’s talk about grades. | 我们谈谈成绩吧 |
[07:22] | I know it’s been a rough couple of months, | 我知道近几个月我表现不怎么好 |
[07:24] | But I’ve been… I’ve been trying to turn them around. | 但是我已经试着改变现状了 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I saw that, | 是的 看得出来 |
[07:27] | But the problem is | 但是问题是 |
[07:28] | We’re halfway through a semester, | 我们这学期已经过去一半了 |
[07:30] | And half a fail is still pretty bleak. | 半途而挂也挺惨的 |
[07:35] | This is the part where you say to me, | 所以你接下来该说 |
[07:36] | “What can I do to? I wanna change that.” | “我该怎么办才能通过这门课” |
[07:37] | Well, I’m glad you asked. | 很好 我很高兴你问 |
[07:39] | How do you feel about extra credit? | 加点额外学分怎么样 |
[07:40] | Yeah. Yeah, totally. Whatever. | 好 求之不得 让我做什么都行 |
[07:42] | Good. Write me a paper then. | 很好 那写一篇论文交给我吧 |
[07:44] | Ok. About what? | 没问题 关于什么的 |
[07:46] | History. | 历史 |
[07:46] | Pick a topic. Keep it local. | 找个话题 关于本地的 |
[07:48] | No Wikipedia Regurgita. | 不准照搬维基百科上的东西 |
[07:51] | These old towns have a lot of rich history, | 老城镇都有着悠久的历史 |
[07:52] | So just get your hands dirty, | 多动手去查找吧 |
[07:55] | Make it sing, and you’re back on track. | 优秀的话 就可以顺利通过了 |
[07:59] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[08:00] | Uh, yeah. Deal. | 当然 说定了 |
[08:03] | That’s a, uh… that’s a cool ring. | 那个 那戒指真酷 |
[08:06] | Oh, thanks. It was my father’s. | 哦 谢谢 是我父亲的 |
[08:08] | Heh. Llittle garish, but family. | 有点花哨 但也算传家宝啦 |
[08:13] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[08:16] | You’ve got a week. | 给你一星期的时间 |
[08:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:23] | Hey. What is that? | 嘿 那是什么意思 |
[08:28] | What is what? | 什么是什么意思 |
[08:29] | The “hey.” | 那个 嘿 |
[08:30] | It was twice. That is 2 heys. That… | 两次了 你说了两个嘿 |
[08:33] | Do you have any other words in your vocabulary? | 难道你就不会说些别的吗 |
[08:35] | What’s wrong with “hey”? | 说嘿又怎么了 |
[08:36] | It reeks of awkward subtext. | 让人觉得话里有话 |
[08:38] | You spent the night in my bed, | 你在我床上共度一夜 |
[08:40] | There was cuddling, and then you snuck out before dawn | 抱着我 却在黎明时溜走了 |
[08:43] | So you wouldn’t have to face me, | 就为了避免面对我 |
[08:44] | Which I must say is a total lame guy | 我不得不说你的行为很差劲 |
[08:46] | Move that I did not appreciate | 让我很瞧不起 |
[08:48] | And now with the heys? | 现在跟我说嘿 |
[08:49] | Seriously? I mean, | 没搞错吧 我是说 |
[08:50] | I may have been some pathetic, | 那天在派对上我可能像 |
[08:52] | Insecure mess at the party | 一个毫无安全感的可怜虫 |
[08:54] | But do not mistake that for me being a pushover, | 但别误认为我就是一个好哄的人 |
[08:56] | Because I do not let guys mess with my head anymore. | 因为我再也不会让男人控制我了 |
[09:00] | I heard your mom in the morning, | 早上我听见你妈妈回来了 |
[09:02] | And I didn’t want to get you in trouble, | 我不想给你造成麻烦 |
[09:03] | So I went out the window. | 所以才从窗户溜走的 |
[09:04] | You went out the window? Well, another lame guy move. | 你从窗户离开的 又一个差劲的行为 |
[09:07] | Your mom’s the sheriff. | 你妈妈是警长 |
[09:08] | And as for the heys, I’m pretty sure | 至于我说嘿 我很肯定 |
[09:10] | It’s what I’ve said to you every day since the first grade. | 从一年级开始我每天早上就那样对你说 |
[09:17] | Tryin’ to read somethin’ into it… | 你妄加揣测我的意思 |
[09:19] | Lame girl move. | 也很差劲啊 |
[09:34] | You weren’t in class. I was worried. | 你没去上课 我很担心 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I got your messages, | 是的 我收到了你的短信 |
[09:38] | and sorry I didn’t get back to you | 抱歉没有回复你 |
[09:42] | What I wanna say shouldn’t be said over the phone. | 我不想在电话里跟你说 |
[09:43] | A simple “I didn’t kill my brother” text would have sufficed. | 你只要说”我没杀我哥哥”就够了啊 |
[09:46] | I didn’t kill my brother, | 我没杀我哥哥 |
[09:48] | As much as he deserved it. | 虽然他死有余辜 |
[09:51] | He has you to thank for that. | 他该感谢你 |
[09:53] | So what did you wanna tell me? | 那么你想跟我说什么 |
[09:56] | I won’t be coming to school anymore. | 我不会再来学校了 |
[09:58] | I’m gonna back off and keep my distance. | 我要离开 保持距离 |
[10:00] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这才是正确的做法 |
[10:03] | Back off from school or… | 离开学校还是… |
[10:06] | From me? | 离开我 |
[10:14] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你亲口告诉我 |
[10:16] | It’s better this way. | 这样对大家都好 |
[10:18] | Yep. I got it. | 是啊 我明白 |
[10:21] | You’re angry. | 你在生气 |
[10:22] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[10:23] | Be easier if you hate me. | 你恨我的话会好过一点 |
[10:32] | Ok, it’s your last chance. | 好了 这是你最后的机会了 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna scream. | 我要喊了 |
[10:36] | Oh, no, don’t do that. Let’s stay on point. | 哦 不 千万别 我们说正事吧 |
[10:39] | Listen, I want my necklace. | 听着 把我的项链还我 |
[10:42] | You can’t have it. | 你休想拿到 |
[10:43] | Well, I can’t take it, but you can give it to me. | 我是抢不到 但是你可以给我啊 |
[10:45] | I’m trying to help you here. | 我是在帮你啊 |
[10:47] | I don’t want your help. | 没那个必要 |
[10:47] | You do want my help, and you don’t even know it. | 你都不知道你有多需要我的帮助 |
[10:49] | You know why, you little witch? | 你知道为什么吗 小女巫 |
[10:50] | ‘Cause you have stumbled into something | 因为你卷入了一些可怕的事 |
[10:51] | You need to stumble out of. | 你现在抽身尚且来得及 |
[10:52] | Just leave me alone, or I swear I’ll… | 别烦我 不然我保证 |
[10:54] | Ooh. Don’t. No threats. | 少来这一套 |
[10:56] | Look-A…You hurt me last time. | 听着 第一 你上次弄伤了我 |
[10:59] | B…I wish you no harm. | 第二 我也是为你好 |
[11:01] | Believe it or not, Bonnie, I wanna protect you. | 邦妮 不管你相不相信 我想保护你 |
[11:05] | Let me help you get Emily off your back. | 让我帮你摆脱艾米莉 |
[11:08] | How do you know about her? | 你怎么知道她的 |
[11:09] | I know a lot of things | 我知道的远不止这个 |
[11:10] | And I know more about that crystal than you do | 关于那块水晶 我知道的比你可多多了 |
[11:13] | And I know that she’s using it | 而且我知道她正在用它 |
[11:15] | to creep inside of you. | 潜进你的身体 |
[11:19] | See how scared you are? | 你已经被吓得六神无主了 |
[11:20] | And you should be, because I will get that crystal, | 你的确该感到害怕 因为我迟早会拿到那块水晶 |
[11:23] | Even if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself. | 即使等到艾米莉亲自给我 |
[11:27] | So next time she comes out to play | 所以 下次她出现的时候 |
[11:32] | You tell her… | 你告诉她 |
[11:34] | That deal’s a deal. | 说话要算数 |
[11:43] | He’s bad news, Elena. | 他简直就是噩梦 埃琳娜 |
[11:45] | He really scared me. | 他真的吓到我了 |
[11:46] | You need to stay as far away from Damon as possible. | 你应该离达蒙越远越好 |
[11:49] | I’m trying. he just keeps showing up. | 我也想啊 但是他一直纠缠我 |
[11:53] | I don’t want you to be alone. | 我不想你一个人待着 |
[11:55] | You’re sleeping at my place tonight. | 你今晚过来睡吧 |
[11:57] | We can make a whole night out of it. | 我们可以用一整晚来理清这个事情 |
[12:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[12:24] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[12:26] | Now I am. | 现在没事了 |
[12:26] | All my problems were because of that thing. | 全部都是那块水晶惹的祸 |
[12:29] | Can’t believe I didn’t do that sooner. | 我早该把它给扔了 |
[12:31] | What’s your grams gonna say? | 不知道你外婆知道了会怎样 |
[12:33] | Grams isn’t the one being haunted by a 150-year-old ghost, is she? | 又不是她被那个150岁的鬼缠身 对吧 |
[12:37] | Ok, then. | 那好吧 |
[12:42] | I like a man who can dine alone. | 我喜欢单独用餐的人 |
[12:45] | A quiet strength. | 很有魅力 |
[12:47] | I thought you were still in that whole Logan depression thing. | 我以为你还在因罗根一事而心伤呢 |
[12:49] | Oh, I’ve sworn off men forever | 我已经发誓永远不碰男人 |
[12:51] | But it doesn’t mean I can’t observe them from a safe distance. | 但那并不表示我不能远远地看男人 |
[12:54] | Well, I can introduce you. | 我可以介绍你们认识 |
[13:06] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[13:07] | I wouldn’t have called if it wasn’t important. | 事关紧要 否则我也不会打电话找你 |
[13:09] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[13:13] | He threatened her, Stefan. | 他威胁她 斯特凡 |
[13:14] | What would Damon want with Bonnie? | 达蒙想从邦妮那里得到什么呢 |
[13:16] | She has this necklace. Caroline got it from Damon | 她有条项链 卡罗琳从达蒙那里得到的 |
[13:19] | And she gave it Bonnie | 然后她给了邦妮 |
[13:20] | And now Damon wants it back. | 现在达蒙要回去 |
[13:22] | He’s tormenting her. | 他不停地在折磨她 |
[13:23] | Over a necklace. | 就为了一条项链 |
[13:24] | It’s not just any necklace. | 那不是普通的项链 |
[13:26] | It has to do with Bonnie’s heritage. | 和邦妮的家族有关 |
[13:28] | It belonged to one of her ancestors | 曾经是她的一个祖先的 |
[13:30] | Who lived here during the civil war. | 她在南北战争的时候住在这里 |
[13:35] | When you and Damon lived here. | 那个时候你和达蒙也住在这里 |
[13:38] | Her name was Emily. | 她名叫艾米莉 |
[13:40] | She was Katherine’s handmaid | 是凯瑟琳的侍女 |
[13:42] | And a witch. | 也是一名女巫 |
[13:44] | You know? | 你知道 |
[13:46] | About Bonnie? | 关于邦妮的事 |
[13:47] | The first night that you invited me over for dinner, | 你第一次请我过来吃晚饭的时候 |
[13:49] | I made the connection. | 我就猜到了 |
[13:52] | And now Damon knows | 现在达蒙也知道了 |
[13:54] | And for some reason, he wants that necklace. | 不知道什么原因 他想要那条项链 |
[13:57] | What does it look like? | 是什么样子的 |
[13:59] | It’s, um, an antique iron setting with a… | 是一个古老的小铁框 中间 |
[14:01] | With an amber crystal. | 琥珀色的水晶 |
[14:02] | I know it. It belonged to Katherine. | 我知道那条项链 是凯瑟琳的 |
[14:04] | Emily gave it to her, which means that… | 艾米莉给她的 也就意味着… |
[14:07] | What? | 什么 |
[14:10] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[14:11] | But I’m gonna find out. | 但我会查出来 |
[14:12] | Let me talk to Damon. | 让我和达蒙谈谈 |
[14:13] | Will he tell you? | 他会告诉你吗 |
[14:18] | I’ll…I’ll get it out of him. | 我会想办法让他说的 |
[14:25] | Have you picked a topic? | 你选好题目了吗 |
[14:27] | No, not yet. It’s gotta be local | 没有 还没有 但必须是有关本地的 |
[14:29] | And non-internet research, so… | 还不能在网上搜资料 |
[14:31] | Well, that’s easy. You got all your dad’s stuff. | 那很简单 你可以看看你爸爸的东西 |
[14:33] | What stuff? | 什么东西 |
[14:33] | How the Gilberts came over on the “Mayflower” stuff | 吉尔伯特家族是怎么乘着五月花号来到美洲的 |
[14:36] | All that family lineage from way back. | 家族那悠久的历史 |
[14:38] | Your dad really loved all that family history stuff. | 你爸爸真的很喜欢那些家族历史 |
[14:42] | It’s all boxed up in the closet. | 都装在储藏室的盒子里 |
[14:48] | Mr. Saltzman. | 萨尔茨曼老师 |
[14:49] | Hey. What’s up, man? | 嘿 怎么样 伙计 |
[14:51] | This is my aunt Jenna. | 这位是我珍娜阿姨 |
[14:53] | Alaric saltzman. it’s nice to meet you. | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 很高兴见到你 |
[14:55] | Jeremy was just telling me about his paper. | 杰里米刚和我谈到他的论文 |
[14:58] | Thanks for giving him another chance. | 谢谢你给他第二次机会 |
[15:00] | Oh, you know, it was my first day. | 哦 今天是我第一天代课 |
[15:01] | I wanted to make a good impression. | 想给大家留个好印象 |
[15:07] | So, Stefan… | 斯特凡… |
[15:10] | You know, I been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[15:13] | I think we should start over | 我们应该从头开始 |
[15:14] | Give this brother thing another chance. | 给我们兄弟间一次和好的机会 |
[15:16] | We used to do it oh, so well once upon a time. | 我们当年关系那么亲密 |
[15:20] | I don’t, Damon. | 我不想 达蒙 |
[15:22] | I can’t trust you to be a nice guy. | 我不信你可以做个好人 |
[15:24] | You…you kill everybody, and you’re so mean. | 你…你害了那么多人 你很卑鄙 |
[15:27] | You’re so mean, and… | 你真卑鄙 还… |
[15:30] | You’re really hard to imitate, | 要模仿你还真挺难的 |
[15:30] | And then I have to go to that lesser place. | 还得把自己放在弱者的可怜地位 |
[15:33] | Can I get a coffee, please? | 给我来杯咖啡 |
[15:34] | So what’s with the bottle? | 一个人喝闷酒吗 |
[15:36] | I’m on edge. Crash diet, | 我很烦躁 速效节食 |
[15:38] | And I’m trying to keep a low profile. | 我试着做个低调的人 |
[15:39] | Mm. You could always just leave, | 你可以直接离开 |
[15:41] | Find a new town to turn into your own personal gas ‘n’ sip. | 找个新的小镇 将之变成你的吸血天堂 |
[15:45] | I’ll manage. | 我看着办吧 |
[15:49] | You know, you don’t have to keep an eye on me. | 你不需要来监视我 |
[15:50] | I’m not here to keep an eye on you. | 我不是来监视你的 |
[15:52] | So why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[15:54] | Why not? | 为什么不能来 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:13] | There. I said it. | 听到了吧 我说了 |
[16:15] | If you want the ugly-ass necklace, | 你如果想要那条愚蠢的项链的话 |
[16:16] | Keep it. | 留着 |
[16:17] | It’s yours. | 是你的了 |
[16:21] | Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away? | 如果我说我把它扔了 你会生我气吗 |
[16:24] | You threw it away? | 你把它扔了 |
[16:25] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道有点疯狂 |
[16:26] | But the necklace was giving me nightmares. | 但这条项链总是给我带来噩梦 |
[16:27] | I had to get rid of it. | 我得摆脱掉 |
[16:28] | You could have just given it back to me. | 你可以直接还给我 |
[16:30] | Why? so you could give it back to Damon? | 为什么 这样你就可以给达蒙了 |
[16:33] | Screw Damon. | 达蒙去死吧 |
[16:35] | Are we doing manicures or what? | 我们是来修指甲还是干什么 |
[16:36] | who has their kit? | 谁有指甲刀 |
[16:37] | Mine’s in my bag. | 我的在包里 |
[16:40] | So, Elena… hmm? | 那么…埃琳娜 |
[16:42] | How long do you think this fight with Stefan’s gonna last? | 你和斯特凡的恩怨还要持续到什么时候 |
[16:44] | Is it like a permanent thing? | 难道是永久的吗 |
[16:47] | I don’t know, Caroline. | 我不知道 卡罗琳 |
[16:50] | Heh. Why are you such a little liar, Bonnie? | 嘿 邦妮 你为何要做个大骗子 |
[16:53] | – What? – Caroline! | -什么 -卡罗琳 |
[17:09] | I’m not lying to you, Caroline. I swear. | 我没有骗你 卡罗琳 我发誓 |
[17:11] | It’s true. I watched her throw it into a field. | 是真的 我看她把项链扔到野外的 |
[17:14] | Well, then explain it. | 那这怎么解释 |
[17:16] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[17:17] | – Who’s Emily? -The ghost. | -谁是艾米莉 -那个鬼魂 |
[17:19] | Oh, the ghost has a name now? | 那个鬼魂现在有名字了 |
[17:22] | Caroline, please. | 卡罗琳 别这样 |
[17:23] | I wonder why she won’t leave me alone. | 我很奇怪她为什么总缠着我 |
[17:24] | Ok, what is going on? | 好了 现在是什么状况 |
[17:26] | Why am I not a part of this conversation? | 为什么我总是插不上话 |
[17:28] | You guys do this to me all the time. | 你们总这样对我 |
[17:30] | – That’s not true. – Yes, it is. | -不是这样的 -是这样的 |
[17:33] | I can’t talk to you. You don’t listen. | 我跟你没法谈 你都不听我说话 |
[17:35] | That’s not true. | 才不是呢 |
[17:37] | I’m a witch. | 我是个女巫 |
[17:38] | And don’t we all know it? | 我们不早就知道了吗 |
[17:39] | See? That’s what I’m talking about. | 瞧 我说了吧 |
[17:41] | I’m trying to tell you something. You don’t even hear it. | 我想告诉你一些事情 可你听都不听 |
[17:48] | I listen. | 我听着呢 |
[17:49] | When do I not listen? | 我什么时候没听呢 |
[17:52] | Jeremy totally ditched me. | 杰里米完全把我抛弃了 |
[17:55] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[17:56] | Home. It’s not far. He can walk it. | 回家 离这不远 他可以走回去 |
[17:58] | So are you… are you from here? Are you a townie? | 那你是本地人 还是从城里来的 |
[18:01] | I’m a returnee. | 我是个返乡者 |
[18:03] | Left town for a while. Now I’m back. | 离开过一段时间 现在回来了 |
[18:05] | – Why’d you leave? – school. | -为什么离开 -去上学 |
[18:10] | And then there’s the real reason. | 告诉你真正的原因吧 |
[18:14] | I was wronged. | 我受情伤了 |
[18:16] | Guy named Logan. | 那人叫罗根 |
[18:18] | What’d he do? | 他怎么你了 |
[18:18] | Basics… | 老一套 |
[18:19] | Lied, cheated, | 说谎 出轨 |
[18:20] | Lured me back in, left me again. | 哄骗我的原谅 然后再次抛弃我 |
[18:24] | Your turn. Any sad relationship stories? | 该你说了 有什么悲伤恋情故事吗 |
[18:28] | The basics… | 也是老一套 |
[18:30] | Fell in love, married young, | 相爱 早婚 |
[18:33] | My wife died. | 后来我妻子死了 |
[18:39] | Yeah. that’s always a good conversation stopper. | 通常一说起这个 就聊不下去了 |
[18:44] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[18:44] | Well, you, me, and the, uh, | 你和我 还有 |
[18:46] | North carolina police department | 北卡罗来纳州的警察局 |
[18:47] | Are all wondering the same thing. | 都同样在困惑她的死因 |
[18:49] | It’s, uh…it’s what’s known as a cold case. | 就是所谓的冻结悬案 |
[18:56] | So why’d you move here? | 那你为什么搬来这里 |
[18:57] | Oh, a change of pace, | 我想换个生活 |
[18:58] | New scenery. | 看看新风景 |
[18:59] | I like it here. It’s… | 我喜欢小镇… |
[19:01] | Got a rich history. | 历史文化浓厚 |
[19:05] | Lucky shot. | 幸运射中 |
[19:07] | More like a carefully honed skill over many decades. | 更像是小心磨练几十年的技能 |
[19:12] | You’re beating me. | 你要赶超我了 |
[19:13] | Well, yeah. | 没错 |
[19:14] | It’s because I’m better than you. | 因为我比你厉害 |
[19:15] | I’m onto you. Reverse psychology? | 你的心思我一清二楚 跟我玩逆反心理学 |
[19:18] | I mean, it’s a little transparent, | 我是说 虽然太明显了 |
[19:19] | But I admire the effort. | 但我还是佩服你敢于尝试的精神 |
[19:21] | You prefer the brooding forehead? | 你更喜欢我愁眉紧锁的样子吗 |
[19:23] | Seriously, what game do you think you’re playing? | 说真的 你到底在玩什么把戏 |
[19:27] | That’s a funny question considering the fact | 真是个有趣的问题 因为 |
[19:29] | That I have been asking you that for months. | 几个月来我也一直在问你同样的问题 |
[19:34] | It’s frustrating, isn’t it? | 感觉很受挫啊 是吧 |
[19:36] | Touche. | 让你说对了 |
[19:43] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[19:45] | Look, it’s just not me, ok? | 听着 那不是我的风格 |
[19:48] | I don’t believe in the… | 我不相信那些… |
[19:49] | Whoo whoo. | 神魔鬼怪的事情 |
[19:54] | But if you do, then ok. I’m in. | 但如果你信的话 那好吧 我也信 |
[19:58] | That’s all it takes for me to jump on board, | 只要你信 我就跟你保持一致 |
[20:00] | Because I consider you to be my best friend. | 因为我把你当做最好的朋友 |
[20:05] | And I’m saying this | 我鼓起勇气才说出来的 |
[20:06] | knowing that Elena’s in the kitchen listening to my every word. | 因为我知道 埃琳娜正在厨房听着我的每句话 |
[20:11] | Look, I didn’t know how real this was for you, | 听着 我不知道你有多相信这些事 |
[20:16] | But I’m listening now. | 但我现在愿意倾听 |
[20:24] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[20:26] | Elena, you can come in now. We’re done. | 埃琳娜 你可以进来了 我们谈完了 |
[20:34] | Well, there is just way too much drama in this room. | 剧情真是峰回路转啊 |
[20:37] | So what do you guys wanna do? | 你们想怎么做 |
[20:40] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[20:41] | Why don’t we have a seance | 不如我们来个降神会吧 |
[20:44] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我可不觉得这是个好主意 |
[20:45] | Come on. Let’s summon some spirits. | 来吧 咱们来召唤鬼魂吧 |
[20:47] | This Emily chick has some serious explaining to do. | 那个叫艾米莉的小妞得把事情解释清楚 |
[20:57] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么呢 |
[20:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:00] | Be quiet and concentrate. | 安静 集中精神 |
[21:02] | Ok, close your eyes. | 好了 闭上双眼 |
[21:06] | Ok, now take a deep breath. | 现在 深吸一口气 |
[21:11] | Bonnie, call to her. | 邦妮 开始召唤她吧 |
[21:14] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[21:16] | You there? | 你在吗 |
[21:19] | Really? “Emily, you there?” | 不是吧 “艾米莉 你在吗” |
[21:20] | That’s all you got? | 你就会这么一句吗 |
[21:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:22] | Fine. Jeez. | 好好好 天啊 |
[21:26] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[21:29] | I call on you. | 我召唤你 |
[21:32] | I know you have a message. | 我知道你有话要说 |
[21:35] | I’m here to listen. | 我在此倾听 |
[21:42] | – Did that just… – Yeah. That just happened. | -刚刚是不是 -对 你看到的没错 |
[21:50] | It’s just the air conditioning. | 可能只是空调吹的风吧 |
[21:53] | Ask her to show you a sign. Ask her. | 让她给你点示意 快点 |
[21:58] | Emily, if you’re among us, | 艾米莉 如果你在的话 |
[22:00] | Show us another sign. | 就示意一下吧 |
[22:08] | See? It’s not working. | 看到没 不管用 |
[22:16] | I can’t. I’m done. | 不行了 我不干了 |
[22:20] | Get the light. | 去开灯 |
[22:21] | Please get the light. | 拜托 快开灯 |
[22:22] | Hold on. Hold on. I got it. | 稍等 我来开灯 |
[22:26] | You guys, | 姐妹们 |
[22:28] | The necklace, it’s gone. | 项链不见了 |
[22:42] | What are we doing in here? | 我们来这里干嘛 |
[22:43] | Bonding. Catch. | 交流下感情 接着 |
[22:52] | Go on. | 继续 |
[22:54] | Give it a try. | 玩玩吧 |
[22:58] | Don’t forget who taught you how to play this game. | 别忘了当初是谁教你玩橄榄球的 |
[23:10] | Ow. That hurts. | 真疼啊 |
[23:11] | Downside of my diet. | 我的食谱就这点不好 |
[23:14] | Getting hit actually hurts. | 被撞一下真的会很疼 |
[23:18] | I’m impressed, Stefan. | 真了不起啊 斯特凡 |
[23:21] | Fun with booze and darts, | 一起喝酒 扔飞镖 |
[23:24] | Sentimental with football, | 一起玩橄榄球 回忆过去 |
[23:25] | And now starry night. | 现在又一起看满天星斗 |
[23:34] | What do you want, Stefan? | 你到底想怎样 斯特凡 |
[23:41] | It wasn’t real, Damon. | 那不是真的 达蒙 |
[23:45] | Our love for Katherine. | 我是说我们对凯瑟琳的爱 |
[23:46] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[23:48] | She compelled us. We didn’t have a choice. | 是她强迫我们的 我们别无选择 |
[23:50] | Took me years to sort that out, | 我花了很多年时间才真正明白 |
[23:52] | To truly understand what she did to us. | 她对我们到底做了什么 |
[23:54] | Oh, no, Stefan. | 不 斯特凡 |
[23:56] | We are not take in that on tonight. | 我们今晚不谈这个 |
[24:05] | What do you want with Katherine’s crystal? | 你要凯瑟琳的水晶干什么 |
[24:09] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:12] | Come on. You knew Elena would tell me. | 得了吧 你知道埃琳娜会告诉我的 |
[24:17] | How did you know it was Katherine’s? | 你怎么知道那东西是凯瑟琳的 |
[24:19] | Emily gave it to her on her last night. | 艾米莉在她死前的那个晚上给她的 |
[24:21] | I was with her. You weren’t. | 当时我跟她在一起 而你没有 |
[24:26] | I was the last one to see her, Damon. | 我是最后一个见到她的人 达蒙 |
[24:33] | Now, what do you want with Katherine’s crystal? | 你到底要拿凯瑟琳的水晶干什么 |
[24:39] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[24:41] | We had other things on our mind. | 我们当时在考虑别的事情 |
[24:46] | I could rip your heart out and not think twice about it. | 我可以毫不犹豫地把你的心脏挖出来 |
[24:49] | Yeah. I’ve heard that before. | 是啊 这话你说过不止一次 |
[24:56] | I have a bigger surprise, Stefan. | 我还有个更大的惊喜 斯特凡 |
[25:05] | I’m gonna bring her back. | 我要让她重返人世 |
[25:13] | Ok, fun’s over, Caroline. | 好了 别开玩笑了 卡罗琳 |
[25:15] | You made a point, and I get it. | 你表明了你的立场 我已经明白了 |
[25:16] | – Now give it back. – What? | -现在把它还回来吧 -什么 |
[25:18] | Well, I didn’t take it. | 我没拿 |
[25:22] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[25:23] | I don’t know. Nothing. | 不知道 没什么 |
[25:25] | Jeremy, are you home? | 杰里米 是你回来了吗 |
[25:39] | Guys… | 姐妹们 |
[26:00] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[26:02] | – Open the door! – Bonnie! | -开门 -邦妮 |
[26:05] | – Help me! – What’s going on? | -救我 -怎么回事 |
[26:06] | Bonnie! Bonnie! | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[26:07] | Bonnie, try the other door. | 邦妮 试试开后门 |
[26:09] | I’ll check the hallway. | 我去看看走廊 |
[26:11] | Bonnie! Bonnie! Unlock the door! | 邦妮 邦妮 把门锁打开 |
[26:16] | Get me out! | 救我出去 |
[26:19] | Help me! | 救我 |
[26:20] | -Bonnie! – Help! | -邦妮 -救命 |
[26:21] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[26:23] | Bonnie! Open the… | 邦妮 开门 |
[26:26] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[26:36] | What happened? Are you ok? | 发生什么了 你还好吗 |
[26:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:48] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[26:50] | You were totally faking it. | 你居然完全是装的 |
[26:51] | Caroline, come on. | 卡罗琳 算了 |
[26:52] | No, you scared the hell out of me. | 不 你把我魂都吓出来了 |
[26:56] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[26:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:01] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[27:11] | How can you bring Katherine back? | 你如何让凯瑟琳重返人世 |
[27:13] | Before Katherine and the others were killed in the church, | 在凯瑟琳和其他人被烧死在教堂之前 |
[27:15] | You remember what it was like in this town? | 你还记得当时镇里的情景吗 |
[27:17] | Yeah, I remember the fear and the hysteria. | 记得 到处都是疯狂和恐慌 |
[27:18] | The townspeople were killing vampires one by one. | 居民们把吸血鬼一个一个杀死 |
[27:20] | When they came for Katherine, | 当他们要对凯瑟琳下手的时候 |
[27:22] | I went straight to Emily, | 我去找了艾米莉 |
[27:23] | Said, “I’ll do anything. name your price.” | 我对她说 “只要你能保护凯瑟琳” |
[27:24] | “Just protect her.” | “我愿意付出任何代价” |
[27:26] | She did. | 她做到了 |
[27:28] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[27:29] | She did some kind of spell with the crystal. | 她对一块水晶念咒施法 |
[27:30] | And while the church was burning, | 当教堂着火的时候 |
[27:31] | We thought Katherine was burning in it. | 我们都以为凯瑟琳被烧死在里面 |
[27:34] | She wasn’t. | 事实上并没有 |
[27:35] | But I…I saw her go inside. | 但我看见她走进去了 |
[27:37] | There’s a tomb underneath the church. | 在教堂下面有一座地下坟墓 |
[27:40] | The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. | 魔咒把凯瑟琳封印在了坟墓里 保护着她 |
[27:43] | Are you telling me that Katherine’s alive? | 你是说凯瑟琳还活着吗 |
[27:45] | Well, if that’s what you wanna call it. | 你想这么说的话也可以 |
[27:46] | She’s been trapped in a mystical holding cell | 她在一间神秘的牢房里 |
[27:48] | For the last century and a half. | 被困了一个半世纪 |
[27:49] | But you’re an expert on a starving vampire, | 不过你很了解饥饿的吸血鬼的感受 |
[27:52] | So how do you think she’s doin’, stef? | 所以你觉得她现状如何呢 斯特凡 |
[27:55] | Did you know that witches can use celestial events | 你知道巫师能够利用天体活动 |
[27:59] | to draw energy into their magic? | 吸收能量并注入到他们的魔法里吗 |
[28:00] | Pfft. Me either. | 开始我也不知道 |
[28:03] | But in order to give the crystal its power, | 但是为了赋予水晶能量 |
[28:05] | Emily used the comet that was passing overhead, | 艾米莉利用飞过头顶的彗星吸收能量 |
[28:08] | And in order for that crystal to work again… | 而为了使水晶重新发挥作用 |
[28:12] | The comet had to return. | 彗星必须轮回一次 |
[28:14] | Downside…long time in between comets | 弊端是 彗星轮回一次需要很多年 |
[28:17] | And a couple of hiccups along the way with the crystal, | 而水晶在历史的流传中也容易发生意外 |
[28:19] | But the comet passed, and I got the crystal. | 但最终等到彗星再临 我也得到了水晶 |
[28:23] | And then Caroline got the crystal, | 然后又到了卡罗琳手里 |
[28:24] | And now Bonnie has the crystal, | 现在又到了邦妮手里 |
[28:26] | And here we are. | 然后就是现在这样了 |
[28:27] | Why would Emily… | 艾米莉为什么 |
[28:28] | Why would she do this for you? | 她为什么要帮你 |
[28:29] | Because she kwew they were gonna come for her, too, | 因为她知道他们最终也会对她下手的 |
[28:33] | And she made me promise that her lineage would survive. | 她要我保证她的血脉能够流存下去 |
[28:35] | I remember. You… you saved her children. | 我记得 你救了她的孩子 |
[28:38] | Yeah. It’s the only thing keeping me | 没错 正是因为这个原因 |
[28:39] | From ripping that little Bonnie girl’s | 我才没有咬断邦妮的喉咙 |
[28:41] | Throat out to get my crystal back. | 夺回我的水晶 |
[28:43] | Oh, well. Deal’s a deal. | 毕竟 说话要算数嘛 |
[28:46] | So… | 那么 |
[28:48] | You wanna go throw some more? | 还想继续玩吗 |
[28:52] | I can’t believe I fell for it. | 不敢相信我竟然听信了你那一套 |
[28:54] | – Are you ok? – I must go. | -你没事吧 -我必须走了 |
[28:55] | She’s leaving, I’m leaving. | 她走 我也走 |
[28:56] | – You guys can’t leave. -Oh, I can. | -你们不能走 -当然可以 |
[28:58] | I’ve had enough freaky fake witch stuff for one night. | 我受够了一晚上乱七八糟假女巫的怪事 |
[29:01] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢你们陪我 |
[29:03] | I’ll take it from here. | 现在我一个人可以了 |
[29:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[29:05] | – Back to where it all began. – Bonnie. | -回到一切开始的地方 -邦妮 |
[29:09] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[29:11] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[29:12] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[29:14] | I won’t let him have it. | 我不能让他得到 |
[29:15] | It must be destroyed. | 必须毁掉它 |
[29:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:25] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[29:26] | I don’t know. The door, it’s not… | 不知道 这门开不开… |
[29:29] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[29:35] | I’m outta here. | 我要离开这里 |
[29:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:49] | – It’s Bonnie. – What happened? | -是邦妮 -怎么回事 |
[29:51] | Emily is possessing her. | 她被艾米莉附体了 |
[29:53] | She said something. | 她说了些什么 |
[29:54] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[29:54] | She said, “I won’t let him have it”. | 她说 “我不能让他得到” |
[29:57] | “It must be destroyed,” | “必须毁掉它” |
[29:58] | And then she just left. | 然后她就走了 |
[29:59] | Ok. Where do you think she went? | 你觉得她会去哪儿 |
[30:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:04] | Fell’s church, | 费尔教堂 |
[30:05] | That’s where she took Bonnie in her dreams. | 邦妮梦中就是被她带去那里的 |
[30:09] | We have to help her, Stefan. | 我们得帮帮她 斯特凡 |
[30:10] | All right. All right. Just stay there. | 好的 好的 待在那儿 |
[30:11] | I’m gonna go and find her. | 我现在去找她 |
[30:18] | Hello, Emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[30:21] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[30:24] | I won’t let you do it. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[30:25] | We had a deal. | 我们有约在先 |
[30:26] | Things are different now. | 现在情况变了 |
[30:27] | I need to protect my family. | 我要保护我的家族 |
[30:29] | I protected your family. | 我保护了你的家族 |
[30:31] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[30:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:36] | You’re about to be a lot more than that. | 光说一句抱歉可不够 |
[30:59] | You’re so wrong. I’m much more pathetic. | 你大错特错 我比那可悲多了 |
[31:03] | Oh, no, no, no. I’ve got you beat. | 不不不 我比你惨的多 |
[31:04] | I have pathetic down to a science. | 我简直悲惨到家了 |
[31:06] | Uh, no. We haven’t even covered high school. | 不 我们还没说到高中呢 |
[31:08] | Braces, | 戴牙箍 |
[31:09] | “A” cup. | 胸太小 |
[31:10] | Ah, glasses, skin condition. | 我呢 四眼田鸡 皮肤恶心 |
[31:19] | You can, uh… | 你可以 |
[31:22] | You know what? I’m not gonna invite you in. | 不好意思 我今天不能请你进来了 |
[31:27] | Jeremy. | 杰里米在家 |
[31:27] | Well, some other time then. | 好吧 那就改天 |
[31:31] | Have a good night, Jenna. | 晚安 珍娜 |
[31:44] | So, uh, you found the boxes. | 你找到那些盒子了 |
[31:46] | Yeah, I found this, too. | 是啊 我还找到了这个 |
[31:49] | Me and Logan. | 罗根和我 |
[31:53] | That’s just cruel. | 你真残忍 |
[31:54] | No, cruel is dating my history teacher. | 不 残忍的是你在跟我的历史老师约会 |
[31:56] | I’m not dating him. | 我没跟他约会 |
[31:57] | Yet. | 目前还没有 |
[32:21] | It hurts. | 疼死我了 |
[32:24] | This is why I feed on people. | 这就是我要喝人血的理由 |
[32:28] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[32:30] | Hello, Emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[32:31] | These people don’t deserve this. | 镇上的人不该遭受如此劫难 |
[32:33] | They should never have to know such evil. | 他们永远不该知道此类黑暗邪恶 |
[32:36] | What do you mean evil? | 邪恶是什么意思 |
[32:37] | Emily, I swear to god I’ll make you regret this. | 艾米莉 我发誓会让你后悔的 |
[32:40] | I won’t let you unleash them into this world. | 我不会让你把他们放出来的 |
[32:43] | Them? | 他们 |
[32:46] | What part of the story did you leave out, Damon? | 你又隐瞒了什么 达蒙 |
[32:47] | What does it matter? | 那又有什么关系 |
[32:49] | Emily, tell me what you did. | 艾米莉 告诉我你干了什么 |
[32:52] | To save her, | 为了救她 |
[32:54] | I had to save them. | 我必须救其他人 |
[32:55] | You saved everyone in the church? | 你救了当时教堂里的所有人 |
[32:57] | With one comes all. | 救了一个就都救了 |
[32:58] | I don’t care about that. I just want Katherine. | 我不在乎那些 我只要凯瑟琳 |
[33:01] | I knew I shouldn’t have believed a single | 我就知道我不该相信 |
[33:03] | Word that comes out of your mouth. | 你所说的任何一个字 |
[33:04] | This isn’t about love, is it? | 你的所为与爱无关 对不对 |
[33:06] | This is about revenge. | 你是为了复仇 |
[33:07] | The two aren’t mutually exclusive. | 二者并不冲突 |
[33:09] | Damon, you can’t do this. | 达蒙 你不能这样做 |
[33:10] | Why not? They killed 27 people, | 为什么 他们杀了27个人 |
[33:12] | And they called it a war battle. | 而且称它为战役 |
[33:14] | They deserve whatever they get. | 他们罪有应得 |
[33:15] | 27 vampires, Damon. | 27个吸血鬼 达蒙 |
[33:17] | They were vampires. | 他们是吸血鬼 |
[33:18] | You can’t just bring them back. | 你不能将他们释放出来 |
[33:22] | This town deserves this. | 镇上的人活该 |
[33:23] | You’re blaming innocent people for something | 你将仇恨发泄到无辜的人身上 |
[33:25] | That happened 145 years ago. | 事情都已经过去145年了 |
[33:27] | There is nothing innocent about these people, | 镇上的人一点也不无辜 |
[33:29] | And don’t think for a second it won’t happen again. | 别以为历史不会重演 |
[33:31] | They already know too much, | 他们已经知道很多事了 |
[33:32] | And they’ll burn your little grandwitch | 当他们发觉真相后 会烧死你的女巫后代 |
[33:34] | Right next to us when they find out. Trust me. | 也不会放过我们的 相信我 |
[33:36] | Things are different now. | 现在不同了 |
[33:38] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[33:39] | I can’t free them. | 我不能释放他们 |
[33:41] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[33:43] | Incendia! | 烈火熊熊 |
[33:44] | No! | 不要 |
[33:55] | No. no. | 不 不 |
[33:55] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[33:57] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[34:00] | No! | 不 |
[34:35] | She’s alive, but barely. I can save her. | 她还活着 但奄奄一息了 我能救她 |
[34:58] | Her neck, | 她的脖子 |
[35:00] | It’s healing. | 正在痊愈 |
[35:21] | God. | 天啊 |
[35:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[35:24] | Uh, your window was open. I thought you should know. | 你的窗户开着 我以为你知道 |
[35:26] | Not funny. | 一点也不好玩 |
[35:27] | Look, earlier today, I lied. | 听着 今天早些时候 我说谎了 |
[35:31] | – About? – About being in bed with you. | -什么谎 -和你躺在一张床上 |
[35:33] | We cuddled, and it creeped me out. | 我们抱在一起 我有点吓到了 |
[35:35] | It creeped you out? | 吓到你了? |
[35:37] | I mean, did you just come over here to insult me or what? | 我说 你是来羞辱我 还是来干嘛的 |
[35:41] | Because it’s been a really long night. | 那可是一个漫漫长夜啊 |
[35:43] | No, it’s just that I… I don’t like you. | 不 只是…我不喜欢你 |
[35:46] | I never have, but… | 我从没喜欢过你 |
[35:48] | It was nice. | 但那感觉很好 |
[35:51] | What? | 什么 |
[35:52] | Being in bed with you, it felt nice. | 和你一起在床上 那感觉很好 |
[35:55] | And so, I was thinking about it, | 所以 我一直在想 |
[35:56] | And I thought that I should tell you | 我想我应该告诉你 |
[35:58] | I stayed the night because you were all sad and alone | 我那晚留下是因为你很忧伤孤独 |
[36:01] | And I felt bad for you. | 我为你感到难过 |
[36:04] | Well, thank you, | 好吧 多谢了 |
[36:05] | ‘Cause I love being a charity case. | 我就喜欢被人可怜 |
[36:07] | You can leave now. | 你可以走了 |
[36:09] | No, because I know… | 不 我理解这种感觉 |
[36:12] | With Vicki gone and my mom off with Pete whoever, | 薇姬不告而别 我妈也跟皮特跑了 |
[36:18] | It’s just me, so… | 只留下我一人 所以 |
[36:22] | I know. | 我感同身受 |
[36:44] | Katherine never compelled me. | 凯瑟琳从没强迫过我 |
[36:45] | I knew everything every step of the way. | 每一步我都很清楚 |
[36:56] | It was real for me. | 那对我来说很真实 |
[37:04] | I’ll leave now. | 我现在要走了 |
[37:10] | I don’t understand, Elena, what happened to me. | 我不懂 埃琳娜 刚才怎么了 |
[37:12] | He attacked me, and… | 他袭击了我 |
[37:14] | His face was like… | 他的脸变了 |
[37:16] | How do you feel? Are you ok? | 你感觉怎样 没事吧 |
[37:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:19] | It’s… it’s just this blood. I don’t… | 只是这些血 我不知道 |
[37:27] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[37:30] | What’s going on, Elena? | 怎么回事 埃琳娜 |
[37:32] | I’ll explain everything, Bonnie, ok? | 我会向你解释一切的 邦妮 好吗 |
[37:34] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们先回家吧 |
[37:38] | Bonnie. Bonnie, look at me. | 邦妮 邦妮 看着我 |
[37:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:42] | He’s not going to hurt you. | 他不会伤害你 |
[37:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:45] | Come on. | 快 |
[37:50] | Shh. Get in. | 上车 |
[37:58] | Is she in danger of becoming… | 她会不会变成… |
[38:00] | No. No, she has to die with my blood in her system, | 不 只有当她死亡时 体内存在我的血液才可能 |
[38:04] | So keep an eye on her tight | 所以要密切留意她 |
[38:05] | And make sure that nothing happens, | 确保她不会有事 |
[38:07] | And once it leaves her system, she’ll be fine. | 只要血液排出 她就没事了 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna tell her the truth. | 我要告诉她真相 |
[38:15] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:18] | I can trust her. | 我信任她 |
[38:19] | I need someone to know, someone to talk to. | 我需要有个人让我倾诉 |
[38:22] | I can’t live in secret. | 我不能活在秘密里 |
[38:24] | I know. | 我理解 |
[38:26] | Shouldn’t have to. | 你也不该活在秘密里 |
[38:30] | You saved her life. | 你救了她的命 |
[38:36] | I’m sorry, Stefan. I thought that… | 抱歉 斯特凡 我原以为 |
[38:39] | I couldn’t be with you, but I can. | 不能和你在一起 但其实我可以的 |
[38:42] | You don’t have to push me away. | 你不用把我推开 |
[38:45] | I can do this. | 我可以做到的 |
[38:53] | I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[38:59] | I, uh… I have to leave, Elena. | 我…我得走了 埃琳娜 |
[39:02] | Too many people have died. | 太多人死了 |
[39:03] | Too much has happened. | 太多事发生了 |
[39:05] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[39:08] | I know you think you’re protecting me, but | 我知道你以为你在保护我 但… |
[39:10] | I have to. | 我必须得走 |
[39:11] | Coming home was… | 回来是… |
[39:15] | It was a mistake. | 是一个错误 |
[39:17] | I can’t be a part of your life anymore. | 我不能再成为你生活中的一部分了 |
[39:20] | Don’t go, Stefan. | 别走 斯特凡 |
[39:22] | Please… | 求你… |
[39:24] | You don’t have to. This is your home. | 你不需要离开 小镇就是你的家 |
[39:26] | You…just please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[39:36] | Good-bye, Elena. | 再见 埃琳娜 |
[39:39] | You’re just gonna walk away? | 你就这样一走了之吗 |
[39:42] | Don’t walk away, Stefan! | 别走 斯特凡 |
[39:46] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[41:40] | Hello, Jenna. | 你好 珍娜 |
[41:41] | Logan. | 罗根 |
[41:45] | Aren’t you gonna invite me in? | 不打算请我进屋吗 |