时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | For over a cecentury, I’ve living in secret | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:06] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:07] | I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须认识她 |
[00:09] | Elena, she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 她和凯瑟琳长的一摸一样 |
[00:11] | – Hello, brother. – Damon. | -你好 老弟 -达蒙 |
[00:13] | There’s nothin’ about that Logan guy I killed in here. | 关于我杀的那个罗根 报上一点消息也没有 |
[00:16] | Someone’s coverin’ it up. | 有人掩饰了此事 |
[00:17] | It’s a small circle, founding families, few city officials. | 只需要给一部分人用 创始人家族 一些政府官员 |
[00:20] | I of course will do anything I can to help. | 我当然会尽我所能帮助你们 |
[00:23] | Alaric Saltzman. | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[00:24] | I’m your new history teacher. | 你们的新任历史老师 |
[00:25] | – That’s a cool ring. – Thanks. It was my father’s. | -戒指不错 -谢谢 我父亲留给我的 |
[00:28] | I have to leave. Too many people have died. | 我必须离开 小镇上死了太多人 |
[00:31] | I can’t be a part of your life anymore. | 我不能再成为你生活中的一部分了 |
[00:33] | Don’t go, Stefan. | 别走 斯特凡 |
[00:34] | Good bye, Elena. | 再见 埃琳娜 |
[00:35] | You know what? I’m not gonna invite you in. | 算了 今晚就不邀请你进来了 |
[00:37] | Some other time, then. | 那改日吧 |
[00:38] | – I was dumped. – Yeah, well, Logan’s a jerk. | -我被甩了 -罗根是个混蛋 |
[00:43] | – Hello, Jenna. – Logan. | -你好 珍娜 -罗根 |
[00:45] | Aren’t you gonna invite me in? | 不打算邀请我进去吗 |
[00:51] | Why are you here, Logan? | 你来这里做什么 罗根 |
[00:53] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[00:54] | – I was out of town. – Yeah. I got that e-mail. | -我离开小镇了 -我收到你的邮件了 |
[00:59] | You got an e-mail? | 你收到邮件了? |
[01:01] | You didn’t send an e-mail? | 你没给我发邮件吗 |
[01:06] | I can explain. Juit in, and | 我可以解释的 让我进去 |
[01:08] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我就告诉你一切 |
[01:09] | I’m not gonna invite you in. Forget it. | 我不会邀请你进来的 死心吧 |
[01:12] | Come on, Jenna. It’s me. | 拜托 珍娜 是我啊 |
[01:15] | – The answer’s no. – I know you. | -不行就是不行 -我了解你 |
[01:18] | You’re always one step from a maybe, | 你总是忍不住心软 |
[01:22] | A tiny nudge to yes. | 稍作怂恿便会答应 |
[01:26] | Heh. You just pointed out that I have no self-control. | 你是说我没有自制力 |
[01:29] | Clever strategy. | 战略不错 |
[01:48] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[02:12] | You’re that guy from the news, Logan Fell. | 你是那个新闻记者 罗根·费尔 |
[02:15] | I watch you every night. | 我每晚都看你的节目 |
[02:17] | Well, I used to. I mean, you’ve been missing from my TV. | 是以前常看 好久没在电视上看见你了 |
[02:20] | – I took some time off. – I noticed. | -我请了一段时间假 -注意到了 |
[02:23] | I’m Daphne. | 我叫黛芬妮 |
[02:26] | – Hey, you know somethin’, Daphne? – No. what? | -你知道吗 黛芬妮 -什么 |
[02:41] | “I live in fear.” | “我深陷恐惧之中” |
[02:43] | “It consumes me. | “它吞噬我” |
[02:45] | “In the early evening when I see the sun begin to fade, | “每当日落西山 夜幕初降” |
[02:47] | “The fear comes,” | “恐惧就向我袭来” |
[02:49] | “Because I know that the night brings death.” | “因为我知道 黑夜带来死亡” |
[03:43] | Jeremy’s got his sketch pad out. | 杰里米又开始画画了 |
[03:45] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[03:46] | Nope, but don’t say a word. | 不是 但一个字都别说 |
[03:47] | The minute we encourage him, he’ll put it away. | 我们只要一鼓励他 他就不画了 |
[03:49] | Psychology major. Check that. | 很懂心理学嘛 了不起 |
[03:57] | You and stefan? | 你和斯特凡 |
[03:59] | Update? | 有什么进展 |
[04:00] | He knows how I feel and where I stand, | 他知道我的感受和态度 |
[04:02] | And I know where he stands, but it doesn’t matter. | 我也知道他的 但无所谓 |
[04:04] | He’s leaving, moving away. | 他要走了 离开小镇 |
[04:06] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[04:07] | I’ve stopped asking questions. The answers get scary. | 我没问 因为答案会让我恐慌 |
[04:11] | Yours leaves. Mine returns. | 你的男朋友要走了 我的却回来了 |
[04:14] | Logan? | 罗根 |
[04:15] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[04:17] | I didn’t let him past the front door. | 我没让他进门 |
[04:19] | Hope you slammed it in his face. | 希望你当着他的面重重摔门 |
[04:20] | Ah, medium slam. | 力度适中 |
[04:22] | 3-strike rule, Jenna. | 记住”三振出局”法 珍娜 |
[04:23] | You’re not even allowed to watch the news. | 不准你再看新闻了 |
[04:25] | Exactly. No more Logan “scum” Fell. | 没错 彻底忘掉罗根·人渣·费尔 |
[04:28] | So any idea of where you’ll go? | 想到要去哪里没 |
[04:31] | I don’t know. London, maybe. See some friends. | 不知道 也许去伦敦 看些老朋友 |
[04:34] | You don’t have any friends, Damon. | 达蒙 你没有朋友 |
[04:35] | You’re right, Stefan. I only have you, so… | 你说对了 斯特凡 我只有你 所以 |
[04:38] | Where are we goin’? | 我们去哪里 |
[04:39] | “We” are not going anywhere. | “我们”哪也不去 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna live my life as far away from you as possible. | 我会离你越远越好 |
[04:45] | But we’re a team. | 可我们是好兄弟啊 |
[04:46] | we could travel the world together. | 我们可以环游世界 |
[04:48] | We could try out for “The Amazing Race.” | 甚至可以报名参加《急速前进》节目 |
[04:50] | Hmm. That’s funny. | 挺有意思的 |
[04:52] | Seriously, where are you goin’? | 说真的 你去哪里 |
[04:54] | ‘Cause we’re not staying in this town. | 我们不能留在镇上了 |
[05:02] | I’m here to see Damon. | 我要见达蒙 |
[05:04] | Uh, sure. Ok. | 好的 |
[05:06] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[05:08] | What a surprise. | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[05:09] | Sorry to bother you, but we need to talk. | 抱歉打搅你 我们得谈谈 |
[05:13] | Come in. | 请进 |
[05:21] | Um, I hope you understand the secrecy. | 抱歉搞得这么神秘 |
[05:23] | Stefan doesn’t know about this yet. | 斯特凡还不知道这些事 |
[05:24] | I’d like to keep it that way. | 我希望一直对他保密 |
[05:26] | Of course. kids are too young to be brought into this. | 当然 他还是个孩子 不能让他卷进来 |
[05:28] | So, what do you need? | 需要我做什么 |
[05:31] | There’s been another attack– | 又出现了袭击事件 |
[05:33] | A female victim, her throat torn out, | 受害者是女性 喉咙被咬破 |
[05:34] | Completely drained of blood. | 血被全部吸干 |
[05:36] | It fits the pattern. | 典型的吸血鬼作案方式 |
[05:38] | I-I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 对不起 我不明白 |
[05:39] | I thought we solved that problem when I… | 我以为这事已经平息了 那个女吸血鬼… |
[05:42] | Staked the blonde one. | 明明已经被我刺死了 |
[05:43] | I’m thinking she must have turned someone | 我想她一定把某人 |
[05:45] | Or multiple someones. I don’t know. | 或是某些人变成吸血鬼了 谁知道呢 |
[05:48] | The story for the town is another animal attack, | 对外界只能宣告是又一起动物袭击 |
[05:49] | But I’m not sure how long we can keep lying to them. | 但我不确定还能隐瞒多久 |
[05:52] | The council’s in an uproar. | 理事会内部一片哗然 |
[05:53] | We thought we were past this. | 我们以为这事过去了 |
[05:57] | So, uh, what do we do? | 那么 我们该做什么 |
[05:59] | You’re the only one who’s ever taken on a vampire. | 你是唯一和吸血鬼较量过的人 |
[06:01] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 希望你能告诉我们怎么办 |
[06:09] | And then the ballet dancer and the krumper did the salsa. | 接着芭蕾舞演员和小丑舞演员跳莎莎舞 |
[06:12] | Well, I was awake for that part. | 演这段的时候我没睡 |
[06:13] | Well, I don’t know when you fell asleep. | 我不知道你什么时候睡着的 |
[06:15] | Um, did you see | 那你看了 |
[06:17] | the Celine Dion waltz about cancer? | 以席琳·迪翁歌曲为背景 癌症为主题的华尔兹吗 |
[06:19] | Those always make me cry. | 那类场景总让我流泪 |
[06:21] | Yeah. And then the loud judge kept screamin’, | 接下来就是评委的喋喋不休 |
[06:24] | and I couldn’t take it, So I turned it off. | 我看不下去了 所以关了电视 |
[06:27] | I sat through “Family Guy”, So you owed me. | 我一直看到《恶搞之家》结束 你输了 |
[06:31] | Did I miss something? | 我有错过什么绯闻吗 |
[06:33] | They’ve been hanging out. | 他们居然开始约会了 |
[06:34] | Kind of weird, don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[06:36] | She needs someone nice like him, | 她需要如他般温柔的男生 |
[06:38] | As opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon. | 而不是像达蒙般的吸血鬼杀人狂 |
[06:41] | Yeah. How are you doing with all that? | 是啊 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[06:43] | I’m freaked out. | 我吓坏了 |
[06:45] | Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now. | 达蒙袭击我 我差点丧命了 |
[06:48] | But I’m also grateful. | 不过我很感激 |
[06:50] | – What? – To Stefan. | -什么 -感激斯特凡 |
[06:52] | He saved my life, and… | 他救了我 并且… |
[06:56] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他了吗 |
[06:57] | Not since he told me was leaving. | 他说要离开后就再没见着 |
[07:00] | For all I know, he’s already gone. | 可能 他已经走了 |
[07:02] | He wouldn’t leave without saying good-bye. | 他不可能不辞而别 |
[07:04] | Yes, he would. | 不 他会的 |
[07:05] | He thinks he’s protecting me. | 他觉得这是在保护我 |
[07:07] | Clean break and all that. | 说要干净彻底地分手什么的 |
[07:09] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[07:10] | What am I supposed to do? | 我还能做什么呢 |
[07:12] | I already begged him not to go. | 我求过他不要离开 |
[07:13] | If I ask again, I’m being selfish. | 如果我再要求 那就太自私了 |
[07:15] | It is what it is. | 就这样了吧 |
[07:16] | Well, maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样对大家都好 |
[07:18] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:19] | I mean, what kind of future could you have had with him, | 我是说 你们在一起能有未来吗 |
[07:21] | Even if he stayed? | 就算他留下来又怎样 |
[07:28] | – Did you just… – No, I swear. | -是不是你 -我发誓没有 |
[07:33] | Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你专程赶过来 |
[07:34] | Let me know what you come up with. | 有什么情况一定要告诉我 |
[07:36] | Absolutely. | 一定 |
[07:40] | What is wrong with you? You killed somebody? | 你怎么回事啊 又大开杀戒了吗 |
[07:43] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[07:45] | A–don’t touch me. | 一 别碰我 |
[07:47] | B–if I had, I wouldn’t have been so obvious about it. | 二 如果我杀了 我不会露出马脚 |
[07:50] | C–there’s another vampire in town. | 三 镇上还有其他吸血鬼 |
[07:55] | – That’s impossible. – Obviously not. | -不可能 -显然就是有 |
[07:58] | Then who could it be? | 会是谁呢 |
[08:00] | Ah, what do we care? | 不关我们的事 |
[08:02] | We’re leavin’ anyway, right? | 反正我们要离开了 |
[08:04] | No, I can’t leave now, and you know that. | 不 你知道我现在不能走 |
[08:08] | How are we supposed to find this person? | 我们该如何找到那个人 |
[08:11] | Let the adults handle this, Stefan. | 就交给大人来处理吧 斯特凡 |
[08:17] | See you later, ok? | 那回见咯 |
[08:18] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[08:41] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[08:46] | So what’s up with you and Forbes? | 你和福布斯是怎么回事 |
[08:47] | Nothin’s up. | 没什么啊 |
[08:49] | I saw you two in the hall today. | 我今天在大厅见到你俩 |
[08:51] | Don’t even try and deny it, bro. | 伙计 别说你俩没猫腻 |
[08:52] | – You’re tappin’ that. – No, it’s not like that. | -你在追她 -不 不是那样 |
[08:54] | Never is till you become “we people.” | 现在死不承认 以后说话都全是”我们” |
[09:00] | “We people”? | “我们”? |
[09:01] | “we can’t make it to the party.” | 没错 “我们不能去参加派对” |
[09:03] | “We’ll never miss a game.” | “我们不会错过游戏” |
[09:05] | “We don’t like the color red.” | “我们都不喜欢红色” |
[09:07] | We hung out, like, twice. | 我们就出去玩了两次而已 |
[09:10] | Like I said, “we.” | 听听 你刚刚就说了”我们” |
[09:13] | So you have no idea who it could be? | 你不知道是谁吗 |
[09:15] | None. | 不知道 |
[09:18] | But it must be somebody new, | 不过一定是新生的吸血鬼 |
[09:19] | Because leaving a body like that, | 因为那样处置尸体 |
[09:21] | They’re either sloppy, | 要么是粗心 |
[09:22] | Or they’re trying to send a message. | 要么是想要传递信息 |
[09:23] | And you’re sure it’s not Damon. | 你确信不是达蒙 |
[09:25] | Well, I’m never sure about Damon, | 我从来就猜不透达蒙 |
[09:26] | But he’s been trying to keep a low profile lately, | 不过最近他试着低调行事 |
[09:29] | So it just doesn’t make any sense to me. | 所以我觉得很费解 |
[09:32] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你决定怎么做 |
[09:34] | Damon’s tracking them right now. | 达蒙正在搜查他们 |
[09:38] | Look, I promised you the truth, | 听着 我保证过要对你说实话 |
[09:42] | So I wanted to tell you. | 所以我想告诉你 |
[09:45] | I want you to be careful. | 我希望你能小心点 |
[09:51] | When I saw you, I… | 每次见你 我 |
[09:52] | Thought you were coming to say goodbye. | 总觉得你是来跟我告别 |
[09:59] | Not yet. | 现在不是时候 |
[10:07] | Hey, what do you think? | 嘿 觉得怎样 |
[10:09] | Creepy. | 很诡异 |
[10:10] | Found this old journal in dad’s stuff | 我在爸爸的盒子里找到这本日记 |
[10:12] | Jonathan Gilbert from the 1800s. | 19世纪的乔纳森·吉尔伯特 |
[10:14] | He’s kind of a freak show. He wrote about demons | 感觉他有点怪 写一些关于恶魔的东西 |
[10:17] | And all these people getting slaughtered and… | 还有人被屠杀之类的 |
[10:18] | Yeah, he was a writer– short stories, horror stuff. | 是的 他是个作家 写些恐怖故事 |
[10:22] | Oh, he wrote fiction? | 哦 那他写小说吗 |
[10:24] | Figured he was just a lunatic or a drunk. | 我估计他就是个疯子或酒鬼 |
[10:27] | Well, he was a Gilbert, | 他毕竟是吉尔伯特家族的嘛 |
[10:29] | Probably a little bit of both. | 所以可能两者兼具 |
[10:37] | So what do I do now? | 那我现在该干什么 |
[10:38] | Just wait. I’ll be there in a minute. | 等一会 我很快就到 |
[10:40] | Can you hurry? I have things to do. | 你能快点吗 我还有其他事要忙 |
[10:42] | You could give me that. | 你可以把东西给我了 |
[10:47] | So why did you need me to do this? | 为什么要我去做 |
[10:48] | Because I interfere with the signal. | 因为我会干扰信号 |
[10:52] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吧 |
[10:53] | This has blown, like, half of my day. | 已经浪费我半天时间了 |
[10:57] | You do that. | 照我说的做 |
[10:58] | Get in your car. Go home. | 开车回家 |
[11:00] | Forget I asked you to do this. | 忘记是我让你这样做的 |
[11:02] | – Ok. Bye now. – Bye. | -那好 再见 -再见 |
[11:52] | I have tons of these wooden bullets | 我还有很多这样的木子弹 |
[11:53] | So nothin’ funky. | 所以没什么好稀奇的 |
[11:56] | You don’t wanna do this. Trust me. | 你不会想这样做的 相信我 |
[12:00] | – That’s what you get. – For what? | -这就是你的下场 -什么下场 |
[12:02] | You made me like this. | 是你把我变成这样的 |
[12:04] | I killed you. I didn’t turn you. | 是我杀了你 但我没有把你变成吸血鬼 |
[12:06] | See, I know what you and your brother are. | 我就知道你和你兄弟是吸血鬼 |
[12:09] | I’ve been watchin’ the two of you. | 我一直在监视你们 |
[12:11] | I knew you’d show up here | 我知道你会来这儿 |
[12:12] | And I’m glad you did | 而且我很高兴你能来 |
[12:13] | Cause I have some questions. | 因为我有一些问题要问你 |
[12:14] | Me first. Who turned you? | 我先问 是谁把你变成吸血鬼的 |
[12:17] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[12:18] | Last thing I remember is I’m about to stake your brother, | 我只记得 我正要用木桩插你弟弟的时候 |
[12:21] | And then you grabbed me. That’s it. | 你就抓住了我 就是这样 |
[12:24] | Until I wake up in the ground | 直到我醒来发现自己 |
[12:27] | Behind a used-car dealership on highway 4. | 被埋在第4高速路的二手车交易库后面 |
[12:30] | Somebody buried me. | 有人埋了我 |
[12:32] | It happens. | 这是常有的事 |
[12:36] | – You bit me. – Damn it. | -是你咬的我 -该死的 |
[12:38] | It had to be you. | 肯定是你把我变成这样 |
[12:39] | You have to have vampire blood in your system when you die. | 你死时体内必须有吸血鬼的血 才会转变 |
[12:43] | I didn’t do that. | 我没那样做 |
[12:44] | Some other vampire found you, | 别的吸血鬼找到你 |
[12:46] | Gave you their blood. | 喂你喝他们的血 |
[12:49] | – Who? – That’s what I wanna know. | -是谁 -我也想知道啊 |
[12:51] | Dude, it’s not like the welcome wagon | 伙计 变成吸血鬼 又没人开着礼车欢迎你 |
[12:53] | Was waiting with a bundt cake and a handbook. | 拿着小蛋糕 再给你一本吸血鬼常识手册 |
[12:55] | It’s been a learn-as-you-go process. | 什么都得靠我自己去摸索 |
[12:57] | You know, one minute, | 他妈的 前一分钟 |
[12:58] | I’m a small-town on-the-rise news guy, | 我还是个小镇的新闻记者 |
[13:01] | And next thing I know, I can’t get into my house, | 下一分钟 我进不了自己的房子 |
[13:04] | Because my foot won’ go through the door. | 因为我的脚迈不过门槛 |
[13:06] | You have to be invited in. | 必须有人邀请你进去才行 |
[13:07] | I know. I live alone. | 我知道 我一个人生活 |
[13:09] | Ah. heh heh. That sucks. | 哈哈哈 那太糟糕了 |
[13:10] | So now I’m at the Ramada watchin’ pay-per-view all day, | 现在 我只能在华美达酒店看按次付费的节目 |
[13:13] | Eating everything in sight, | 看见什么吃什么 |
[13:15] | – Including housekeeping. -It could be worse. | -甚至得做家务 -也可能更糟的 |
[13:17] | All I can think about is blood and killing people. | 我现在满脑子都是吸血和杀人 |
[13:21] | I can’t stop killing people. | 我不停地杀人 |
[13:22] | I keep killing. Heh heh. | 我不停地杀人 |
[13:24] | And I like it. | 而且我很享受 |
[13:26] | – I’m conflicted. -Welcome to the club. | -我很矛盾 -欢迎加入吸血鬼俱乐部 |
[13:31] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:32] | Cops only found one body. | 警察只发现一具尸体 |
[13:33] | I left one. I was tired. | 我留下一具 当时太累了 |
[13:36] | But I’ve been hidin’ the rest of the other bodies. | 其他的我都藏了起来 |
[13:39] | – They’re right back there. – You’re kidding. | -就放在那儿 -你是在开玩笑吧 |
[13:40] | They’re just pilin’ up. | 都堆积成山了 |
[13:54] | So what do we know? | 有什么线索 |
[13:56] | Nothing new to report yet. | 没有什么新的进展 |
[14:00] | My highly reliable deputies are all on alert, | 我所有的属下都高度戒备 |
[14:03] | But if you feel the need to be more proactive, | 但如果你觉得需要先发制敌 |
[14:05] | By all means, grab a stake and have at it. | 只要抓根木棍 时刻准备插入心脏 |
[14:08] | What extra precautions can we take? | 我们还能采取什么别的防御措施吗 |
[14:09] | For right now | 就目前而言 |
[14:10] | there’s nowhere safer than a crowded public place, | 公共场合算是最安全的场所了 |
[14:12] | And for once, mayor, we actually know where our kids are. | 最重要的是 镇长 孩子们也都在我们的照看之下 |
[14:26] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[14:27] | Hey. uh, just surprised to see you here. | 只是很奇怪你会在这儿 |
[14:30] | Art usually implies culture, | 艺术通常反映文化 |
[14:32] | And culture implies, well, not you. | 而文化又反映…你不是这样的人 |
[14:35] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[14:50] | Still wanna be an astronaut? | 还想成为宇航员吗 |
[14:52] | I can’t believe you remember that. | 真不敢相信你还记得 |
[14:53] | I can remember the tinfoil that you wore on your head. | 我还记得你头上戴着锡纸 |
[14:55] | I was 8. | 我那时才8岁 |
[15:01] | How are you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[15:04] | I’ve had it easier. | 好多了 |
[15:07] | You? | 你呢 |
[15:09] | Uh, I heard some things. | 我听到一些传言 |
[15:14] | So it’s true that you and Stefan… | 你和斯特凡真的结束… |
[15:16] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[15:19] | What about you… | 那你呢 |
[15:20] | Matt Donovan? | 马特·多诺万 |
[15:23] | I heard about Caroline. | 我听说了卡罗琳的事 |
[15:25] | Aw, man, not you, too. | 天呐 你怎么也这样 |
[15:28] | We’re friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[15:30] | It’s not a big deal. | 其他的真没什么 |
[15:31] | No? | 是吗 |
[15:33] | No. | 真没什么 |
[15:46] | Why am I so overly emotional? | 为什么我情绪变得很亢奋 |
[15:49] | All I can think about is my ex-girlfriend. | 我脑子里想的全是我的前女友 |
[15:51] | I wanna be with her and bite her and stuff. | 我想和她在一起 咬她这类的事 |
[15:54] | Well, you probably love her. | 也许是你爱上她了 |
[15:56] | Anything you felt before will be magnified now. | 你以前的感觉现在都会被扩大 |
[15:59] | You’re gonna have to learn how to control that. | 你得学会如何去控制它 |
[16:01] | What about walkin’ in the sun? | 那在白天出来活动呢 |
[16:04] | I’m a morning person. | 我喜欢早起享受白天 |
[16:05] | You can walk in the sun, which, by the way, | 你能在白天自由活动 说起来 |
[16:08] | Is pretty cool. | 真是棒极了 |
[16:09] | Council’d never suspect you. | 理事会从来没怀疑过你 |
[16:11] | It’s not in the journals. | 日记中从未提及此事 |
[16:13] | The journals? | 日记 |
[16:14] | Yeah, the founding fathers, | 是的 创始者们 |
[16:15] | They passed down journals to their kids. | 把日记传给他们的后代 |
[16:17] | Come on, man. You gotta tell me. | 说吧 伙计 你必须得告诉我 |
[16:19] | How can you walk around in the sun? | 怎么能够在太阳底下活动 |
[16:22] | Who turned you? | 谁转化了你 |
[16:23] | How do you walk in the sun? | 怎么能在太阳下活动 |
[16:25] | Who turned you? | 谁转化了你 |
[16:27] | You know, I’ve been really nice so far, | 到目前为止我对你都很客气 |
[16:30] | But I will kill you. | 小心我杀了你 |
[16:32] | Then you’ll never know. | 那你也永远别想知道了 |
[16:36] | You’re not answering my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[16:38] | You first. | 你先回答 |
[16:39] | Seems we’re at a bit of an impasse then, doesn’t it? | 看来我们陷入僵局了 不是吗 |
[16:41] | I have things to do, people to kill. | 我还有事要做 去杀人 |
[16:44] | Guess I’ll be needing a little head start. | 看来我必须先下手了 |
[16:52] | Ahh. Damn it. | 噢 见鬼 |
[16:54] | I’m guessing you’re not here to | 我猜你来不是为了 |
[16:56] | Plan the path for your future. | 规划未来的吧 |
[17:00] | You’re looking out for me. | 你是来保护我的 |
[17:04] | Hope that’s ok. | 希望没有打扰到你 |
[17:19] | You know, I wanted to be a doctor | 你知道吗 我以前想当个医生 |
[17:23] | Before everything happened, but, uh, | 我是说在一切变故发生前 |
[17:26] | Then I couldn’t, cause… | 但我不能 因为 |
[17:28] | The blood. | 血 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:33] | I’ve dabbled in a bunch of different things, though. | 不过我兴趣还是挺广泛的 |
[17:37] | Didn’t love anything enough to stick to it? | 但没有什么事能喜欢到坚持下去 |
[17:39] | No, I–I loved it all. | 不 我都很喜欢 |
[17:41] | I just–I had to move on before | 我只是 我必须不停地迁移 |
[17:44] | Anybody could notice that I wasn’t getting any older. | 不让别人看出我不会变老 |
[17:51] | How long before that would happen? | 多久迁移一次 |
[17:52] | Few years, usually. | 一般几年吧 |
[17:55] | Sometimes shorter. | 有时更短些 |
[17:57] | And you always left. | 你永远只能逃离 |
[17:59] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[18:05] | So what about– what about you? | 不如 来说说你的规划吧 |
[18:08] | What are your, uh, plans for the future? | 你未来有什么打算 |
[18:11] | I don’t wanna talk about my future, Stefan, | 我不想和你谈我的未来 斯特凡 |
[18:14] | Because everything you’re saying is making it perfectly clear | 因为你所说的一切都完全表明 |
[18:16] | That you’re not gonna be in it. | 我的未来中不会有你 |
[18:19] | Elena, it’s not that I don’t wanna in it. | 埃琳娜 不是我不想参与你的未来 |
[18:21] | You can’t, I get it. | 你别无选择 我明白的 |
[18:23] | I heard you the first me and the second time, | 我听你说两遍了 |
[18:26] | And I appreciate you looking out for me, | 我很高兴你来保护我 |
[18:27] | But, please, if you’re gonna leave, then just go. | 但是 如果你要离开 那就走吧 |
[18:35] | – Hide me. – What’s going on? | -挡住我 -怎么了 |
[18:37] | The scum Fell has landed. | 人渣费尔又出现了 |
[18:39] | Logan’s here? | 罗根来了吗 |
[18:42] | Wait. Logan fell? | 等等 是罗根·费尔吗 |
[19:06] | Stefan, what’s going on? | 斯特凡 发生什么事了 |
[19:08] | Jenna, are you dodging me? | 珍娜 你在躲我吗 |
[19:11] | It’s a form of self-preservation. | 算是一种自我保护吧 |
[19:13] | Um, Elena, why don’t you and Jenna go somewhere else. | 埃琳娜 你和珍娜先走吧 |
[19:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:25] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来这干什么 |
[19:26] | You know, your brother asked me the same thing. | 你和你哥问了我同样的问题 |
[19:29] | In fact, why don’t we | 事实上 为什么我们不能 |
[19:30] | Just skip past all that “who turned me” stuff | 跳过”谁转化了我”这件事呢 |
[19:33] | And get the answer that I want? | 先回答我的问题 |
[19:35] | How can I turn into a daywalker? | 我怎么才能成为日行者 |
[19:37] | Damon and I are the only 2 that I know of. | 据我所知 只有达蒙和我有此能力 |
[19:40] | But you’re both very cagey on the how, | 你们兄弟俩如此死守不说 |
[19:42] | Which tells me that there is a way. | 让我觉得一定是有方法可循的 |
[19:45] | You know, in case you hadn’t noticed | 不知你注意到没有 |
[19:48] | I’m quite the celebrity in this town. | 我在镇上可算个名人 |
[19:51] | It would be very, very easy for me to expose you. | 要揭发你们实在是非常简单的 |
[19:58] | You wanna know how you can walk around in the sun? | 你想知道怎么在太阳下活动 |
[20:01] | I do. | 是的 |
[20:05] | You can’t. | 别做梦了 |
[20:08] | Don’t ever threaten me again. | 你敢再威胁我试试 |
[20:19] | When Logan came to the house, what did he say? | 昨天罗根来我们家说了什么 |
[20:22] | Fake flattery. Stupid, dimpled grin. Puppy dog eyes. | 假装恭维 蠢到家的假笑 小狗一样的眼神 |
[20:26] | I’m serious, Jenna. | 说真的 珍娜 |
[20:27] | How did he act? What did he say? | 他做了什么 说了什么 |
[20:29] | He was the usual Logan, was charming, | 就老样子啊 很迷人的样子 |
[20:32] | Little more manic than usual. | 比往常暴躁易怒 |
[20:33] | He kept trying to convince me to let him in. | 他想说服我让他进门 |
[20:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:39] | Ok, listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听好了 |
[20:42] | Do not, under any circumstances, talk to him again. | 在任何情况下 都不要再跟他说话 |
[20:45] | I’m serious, Jenna, like, ever. | 我说真的 珍娜 永远不要 |
[20:49] | Hey. Elena. | 你好 埃琳娜 |
[20:51] | – Jenna. – Hi, Mr. Saltzman. | -珍娜 -你好 萨尔茨曼老师 |
[20:53] | Yeah, I was hopin’ to, uh, see you tonight. | 我之前就想着今晚能再见到你呢 |
[20:54] | Career Night is the new bowling. | 对啊 未来规划之夜怎能错过 |
[20:58] | Ok. um, excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[21:00] | Logan Fell’s a vampire, | 罗根·费尔变成了吸血鬼 |
[21:02] | And when I find him again, | 我再看到他 |
[21:04] | I am gonna destroy him limb by limb. | 要把他大卸八块 |
[21:08] | What happened? You ok? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[21:08] | No. I’m not ok. I was ambushed. | 不 怎么会没事 他偷袭我 |
[21:12] | I was shot. Now I’m vengeful. | 开枪打我 我要报仇 |
[21:18] | Just gotta find him. | 我得先找到他 |
[21:19] | Well, there’s no need. He’s here at the school. | 没必要 他现在在学校 |
[21:21] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[21:22] | Why the hell is he there? | 他怎么在那里 |
[21:24] | He’s workin’ the crowd. | 他在人群中穿梭 |
[21:25] | Well, I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[21:29] | So anything you’d like to share? | 有什么事要跟我说说吗 |
[21:33] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[21:34] | Following my future. | 规划我的未来 |
[21:37] | there it is | 就是这个 |
[21:38] | Broadcast journalism? | 广播新闻 |
[21:40] | Yes. Broadcast journalism. | 是 广播新闻专业 |
[21:45] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么用这种眼神看我 |
[21:48] | You don’t even read the paper. | 你连报纸都不看 |
[21:55] | Liz. | 莉兹 |
[21:58] | Logan. | 罗根 |
[21:59] | What are you gonna do, stake me? | 你想怎样 用木桩钉死我吗 |
[22:01] | Bury me in another shallow grave? | 把我埋到另一座浅坟里 |
[22:04] | What would the e-mail say this time? | 这次又会发什么内容的电邮 |
[22:06] | – I didn’t have a choice. – You bitch. | -我没得选择 -你个婊子 |
[22:10] | I died for you, for this town. | 我为你而死 为这个镇而死 |
[22:13] | You’ve known me since I was 6, | 你看着我长大 |
[22:17] | And you swept me under the rug like dirt. | 而你又把我当垃圾一样扔掉 |
[22:20] | You knew what you were getting into. | 你知道你参与的是什么性质的事 |
[22:21] | I was one of you. | 我曾经是你们的一分子 |
[22:24] | And now you’re one of them. | 而现在你是他们一伙的了 |
[22:31] | Watch your back, sheriff. | 小心点 警长 |
[22:39] | Get a backup team to the school immediately. | 马上派一队人来学校 |
[22:41] | Keep it within the circle. It’s a v5. | 把学校包围起来 5号吸血鬼出现 |
[22:45] | I didn’t know you drew. | 我不知道你会画画啊 |
[22:46] | It’s an elective. | 选修课学的 |
[22:48] | ‘Cause it’s good stuff. You like graphics? | 真不错 你也喜欢绘图吧 |
[22:49] | ‘Cause that’s, uh– that’s kind of my thing. | 因为 那可是我的爱好呢 |
[22:51] | Whoa. whoa. What are you doin’? | 等等 你这是在干嘛 |
[22:54] | Well, it’s just something else we have in common. | 只是讨论一下我们又一个共同点 |
[22:56] | And what’s the other thing? Vicki? | 还有其他共同点吗 薇姬吗 |
[22:59] | Let’s hang out because we did the same chick? | 因为我们上过同一个女人 就要成为好友吗 |
[23:01] | Go be friends with one of the many other guys that she screwed. | 去找和她上过床的其他男人当朋友吧 |
[23:03] | There’s no shortage of ’em. | 估计可以排成长队呢 |
[23:11] | All right, work it out, tough guy. | 行了 收手 猛男 |
[23:13] | You two, follow me. | 你们两个 跟我来 |
[23:18] | Excuse me, mayor. | 等一下 镇长先生 |
[23:20] | Where are you takin’ ’em? | 你要带他们去哪里 |
[23:21] | I’m gonna talk to ’em. | 我要跟他们好好谈谈 |
[23:22] | All fights should end in handshakes, don’t you think? | 握手言和最好了 你不觉得吗 |
[23:27] | Bonnie, where are you? I’m ready to go. | 邦妮 你在哪里 我要走了 |
[23:29] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[23:32] | Hey, damsel in distress. | 失意少女 |
[23:34] | Need a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[23:35] | Oh, my god. Logan Fell, channel 9, is that you? | 天啊 第九频道的罗根·费尔 是你吗 |
[23:38] | I used to baby-sit you, Caroline Forbes. Don’t mock me. | 我给你当过保姆呢 卡罗琳·福布斯 别挖苦我 |
[23:41] | Well, I was supposed to go home with Bonnie, | 我本打算和邦妮一起回家 |
[23:44] | But I can’t find her. | 可现在找不到她了 |
[23:46] | It’s not a problem, really. | 没什么啊 真的 |
[23:48] | – It’s on my way. – Ok. | -反正我顺路 -好吧 |
[24:03] | You know, this is fate. | 真是命运使然啊 |
[24:05] | And why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[24:06] | ‘Cause I’m interested in broadcast journalism. | 因为我对广播新闻很感兴趣 |
[24:08] | So can I ask you a couple questions? | 我能向你请教几个问题吗 |
[24:10] | Anything you want. | 随便问吧 |
[24:12] | – First, buckle up. – Ok | -首先 系上安全带 -好 |
[24:29] | Have you seen Logan Fell, the news guy? | 你看到那个播新闻的罗根·费尔了吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah. He just gave Caroline a ride home. | 看到了 他刚刚载卡罗琳回家 |
[24:35] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[24:44] | Ok. | 好了 |
[24:46] | Let’s get this out of your system. | 现在就来好好解决吧 |
[24:48] | Go ahead. Fight. | 快啊 打啊 |
[24:51] | You want us to what? | 你要我们什么 |
[24:53] | I’m not gonna fight him, dad. | 我不会跟他打架 爸 |
[24:55] | I don’t think so, sir. | 我也不会 先生 |
[24:57] | You don’t fight in there like pansies. | 别在里面像娘们一样打 |
[25:01] | You take it outside, fight your battl like men, and move on. | 出来像个男人一样狠狠干一架 然后撇开恩怨 |
[25:07] | Best lesson my dad taught me. | 我父亲这样教我的 |
[25:09] | So let’s settle it. | 开始解决吧 |
[25:11] | Fight. | 打啊 |
[25:12] | – Come on, dad. – It’s not gonna happen. | -拜托 老爸 -我不会动手的 |
[25:16] | I said fight! | 我说动手 |
[25:18] | Whoa. What’s goin’ on out here? | 你们在干什么 |
[25:20] | Just lettin’ these 2 kids work it out. | 让他们自己解决问题啊 |
[25:22] | We’re good here, go back inside. | 我们很好 你进去吧 |
[25:24] | I don’t wanna go back inside. | 我不打算进去 |
[25:27] | What I want is an answer to my question. | 我要你回答我 |
[25:30] | What’s goin’ on out here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[25:33] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你知道在和谁说话吗 |
[25:36] | Do I look like a student? | 我看起来像学生吗 |
[25:37] | No, you look like a full-grown Alpha-male douche bag. | 你看起来像一个四肢发达的中年蠢蛋 |
[25:43] | You don’t talk to me like that. | 你竟敢对我出言不逊 |
[25:45] | I can have your job like this. | 我一句话 你就可能失业的 |
[25:49] | You do that. | 如果你那么做 |
[25:51] | Then it’ll be you and me in this parking lot working things out. | 那么你我也将在此大干一架 解决问题了 |
[25:55] | You cool with that? | 你觉得行吗 |
[25:59] | – You just marked yourself. – Ok. | -给我小心点 -没问题 |
[26:14] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:21] | Your daughter has expressed an interest in journalism. | 你女儿刚刚表达了对新闻业的兴趣 |
[26:24] | I think it’s important to foster young minds. | 我觉得有必要好好培养一下年轻人 |
[26:28] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[26:29] | The satisfaction of turning your daughter into a vampire. | 把你女儿变成吸血鬼 |
[26:43] | Payback’s a bitch, isn’t it? | 因果报应真的很讨厌啊 不是吗 |
[26:47] | Get her out of here. | 带她走 |
[26:48] | Logan, what happened?! Logan! | 罗根 怎么了 罗根 |
[26:51] | Sheriff. Hey-it’s damon. | 警长 我是达蒙 |
[26:54] | – Where’s Caroline? – She’s ok. I-I’m on Elm Street. | -卡罗琳呢 -她很好 我们在榆树街 |
[27:07] | Gonna try this one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[27:13] | Who turned you? | 谁转化的你 |
[27:15] | I told you I don’t know. | 我说了不知道 |
[27:17] | This tire iron here could take your head clean off. | 这个铁棍一下就能让你的脑袋搬家 |
[27:21] | Is that your final answer? | 这是你的最终答案吗 |
[27:22] | How can you side with them? | 你怎么能和他们一伙 |
[27:23] | I don’t side with anyone. | 我没有和任何人同伙 |
[27:24] | You pissed me off, I want you dead. | 你惹毛我了 我要你死 |
[27:28] | – Who turned you? – I don’t know! | -谁转化的你 -我不知道 |
[27:29] | oh, well. You’re screwed. | 好吧 你完了 |
[27:31] | – Wait, wait! I know. – You’re lying. | -等等 我知道 -你在说谎 |
[27:33] | You think you’re the only one that wants to get | 你以为只有你一个人 |
[27:34] | In that tomb underneath the old church? | 想进教堂下的古墓吗 |
[27:38] | If you are lying to me, I will end you. | 如果你在说谎 我就灭了你 |
[27:39] | I am not lying. There’s another way to break the spell. | 我没有说谎 有另外一条路可以进去 |
[27:42] | We can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[27:43] | Meet me at the old church. | 在老教堂等我 |
[27:46] | Take me down. Make it look real. | 把我打倒 像真的一样 |
[27:48] | Make it look real. | 真实一点 |
[27:54] | – Where is she? – She’s ok. | -她在哪儿 -她没事 |
[27:56] | – Oh, god. – My brother’s taken her ho. | -上帝 -我弟弟把她带回家了 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry, sheriff. | 对不起 警长 |
[28:01] | I just wasn’t strong enough. | 我力气不如他大 |
[28:14] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳呢 |
[28:15] | She’s ok. I took her home. | 她没事 我送她回家了 |
[28:17] | She was shaken up, but all she knows | 她被吓着了 但她只知道 |
[28:18] | Is Logan attacked her. Nothing else. | 罗根袭击了她 没有别的 |
[28:20] | Where’s logan? | 罗根在哪 |
[28:21] | Damon’s dealing with it. | 达蒙在处理 |
[28:24] | As in… | 是以… |
[28:29] | You saw what happened today, right? | 你看到今天发生了什么 |
[28:32] | I mean, you understand why we can’t… | 我的意思是 你明白为什么我们不能 |
[28:37] | Be together? You see it? | 在一起 你明白吗 |
[28:38] | Yeah, I’m starting to see a lot of things, Stefan. | 我才开始明白好多事 斯特凡 |
[28:43] | Come on. I’ll, uh– | 走吧 我 |
[28:45] | I’ll give you a ride. | 我载你一程 |
[28:47] | Uh, I can get home. | 我可以自己回家 |
[28:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:53] | All right. That’d be nice. | 好吧 那也好 |
[29:06] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[29:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:09] | I, uh–I thought that was weird with your dad, | 我觉得你父亲好奇怪 |
[29:12] | What he did | 他的所为 |
[29:14] | Is he like that all the time? Is that– | 他经常那样吗 他是不是… |
[29:16] | Is that what you gotta go through? | 你一直过着这样的生活吗 |
[29:19] | Man, I–I get it. | 兄弟 我明白了 |
[29:20] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[29:24] | What’s your problem? | 你是怎么了 |
[29:25] | Look, I don’t need your pity. | 听着 我不需要你的同情 |
[29:26] | Seriously, you don’t have to be like this. | 说实话 你不必那这样 |
[29:28] | – You don’t. – Just go. | -不必 -快走 |
[29:31] | What’s your problem, man? | 你到底怎么了 兄弟 |
[29:33] | I don’t know, ok. | 我不知道 |
[29:37] | I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[29:51] | What I said before | 我之前说的那些 |
[29:53] | about you leaving, it was harsh. | 关于你要离开的话 很刻薄 |
[29:55] | No, no. You–you had every right. | 不 不 你有权对我生气 |
[30:01] | You asked me what I wanted my future to be. | 你问我对未来有什么规划 |
[30:07] | I wanted to be a writer. | 我想当个作家 |
[30:10] | My mom sort of pushed me into that direction | 我妈妈想让我向那方面发展 |
[30:14] | From the time I was able to read. | 从我识字那一刻起就抱此期望 |
[30:16] | She supported me, encouraged me, | 她支持我 鼓励我 |
[30:19] | Bought me my first journal, | 第一本日记本是她给我买的 |
[30:22] | And then she died. | 然后她去世了 |
[30:25] | And I can’t see myself being a writer anymore. | 我觉得自己不可能再当作家了 |
[30:29] | That was something that we shared. | 因为那是我和妈妈共同的梦想 |
[30:32] | I know that you think that you brought | 我知道你认为是你 |
[30:33] | All of this bad stuff into my life, | 让我的生活变得很糟糕 |
[30:35] | But my life already had it. | 但是我的生活以前就很糟糕了 |
[30:37] | -I was buried in it. -This is different. | -我早就深陷其中 -那不一样 |
[30:40] | It doesn’t make it any less painful. | 那也不会让我的疼痛减少一分 |
[30:48] | I know that it’s– that it’s hard to understand… | 我知道这很难理解 |
[30:53] | But I’m doing this for you. | 但我离开是为了你好 |
[31:10] | No. | 不 |
[31:14] | You don’t get to make that decision for me. | 你不能替我做决定 |
[31:16] | If you walk away, it’s for you, | 你若离开 那也是为你自己 |
[31:18] | because I know what I want. | 因为我很清楚我想要什么 |
[31:22] | Stefan, I love you. | 斯特凡 我爱你 |
[32:21] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[32:23] | Elena, I can’t. | 埃琳娜 我不能 |
[32:25] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[32:28] | Don’t hide from me. | 不要躲避我 |
[34:44] | – Who are you? – A friend of Jenna’s. | -你是谁 -珍娜的朋友 |
[34:48] | Jenna sent you? | 珍娜让你来的吗 |
[34:49] | I came on my own. | 我自己来的 |
[34:52] | Ah. I get it. | 明白了 |
[34:56] | Well, buddy, I know you think this makes you brave, | 伙计 我知道你孤身前来 会让你显得很勇敢 |
[34:58] | But actually it makes you pretty stupid. | 不过事实上你愚蠢透了 |
[35:01] | Either way, here I am. | 无论如何 我已经来了 |
[35:06] | What do you want? | 你想要干嘛 |
[35:07] | Ah, Jenna’s a good person. She deserves the best. | 珍娜是一个好人 好人该有好报 |
[35:10] | I’m here to make sure she gets it. | 我是为了她得到幸福的生活 |
[35:13] | Was that supposed to be a threat? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[35:15] | Couldn’t you throw a punch? | 打我一拳试试 |
[35:19] | Maybe provoke me a little? | 稍稍激怒我一下 |
[35:22] | I’m not a violent guy by design. | 我可不是暴力男 |
[35:25] | Well, you’re not a very smart one, either. | 你也不是聪明男啊 |
[35:27] | How’s that? | 此话怎讲 |
[35:31] | Cause you have no idea who you’re talking to. | 因为你不知道在跟谁说话 |
[35:53] | I need a ride. | 送我回去 |
[35:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[35:58] | Look, I like Caroline. | 听我说 我喜欢卡罗琳 |
[35:59] | She’s got this thing, this way about her, | 她有着独特的魅力 |
[36:02] | And I like her, ok? | 但我喜欢 |
[36:03] | And I’m not gonna defend it or apologize about it. | 我不会强辩 也不会因此道歉 |
[36:05] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:06] | So stop your little Bromance bitch act. | 所以别再八卦我和她的关系 |
[36:10] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:38] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[36:44] | I’ve never been in your room before. | 以前没到你房间来过 |
[36:48] | Well, hasn’t changed much over the years. | 多年来都没怎么变 |
[36:52] | Do you leave everything here when you come and go? | 你所有的东西都留在这里吗 |
[36:55] | It’s the only place that has remained constant. | 这是唯一不变的地方 |
[37:00] | This room holds every memory | 它装着我所有的回忆 |
[37:01] | That I ever thought was important enough to hold on to. | 保存着我最珍贵的东西 |
[37:08] | A lot of memories. | 很多回忆啊 |
[37:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:13] | You thirsty or anything? | 你渴了吗 |
[37:15] | A little. You? | 有点 你呢 |
[37:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:24] | Let me get you something to drink, ok? | 我去给你拿点喝的 |
[37:26] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:07] | Hello. | 喂 |
[38:08] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只是想向你道谢 |
[38:10] | I don’t know how you did it. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[38:11] | Uh, not following. | 我没听明白 |
[38:14] | We found Logan’s body out by the old fell warehouse. | 我们在旧仓库找到罗根的尸体了 |
[38:16] | It’s been disposed of. | 已经处理好了 |
[38:18] | He was hoarding bodies, innocent victims. | 他在那藏了很多无辜受害者的尸体 |
[38:21] | What? | 什么 |
[38:22] | This town owes you so much. | 整个镇子都欠你的人情 |
[38:25] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[38:36] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |