| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Previously on “The Vampire Diaries” | 《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾 | 
| [00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 | 
| [00:05] | until now. | 直到现在 | 
| [00:06] | I know the risk. But I have to know her. | 我知道很危险 但我必须要认识她 | 
| [00:08] | Elena– she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 她和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 | 
| [00:10] | You have no idea of the future I have planned for us. | 你不知道我为我们计划了怎样的未来 | 
| [00:12] | You, me, and Damon. | 你 我 还有达蒙 | 
| [00:14] | Our love for Katherine wasn’t real, Damon. | 我们对凯瑟琳的爱并不是真的 达蒙 | 
| [00:17] | Katherine never compelled me. I knew everything. | 凯瑟琳从没控制过我的意识 我什么都知道 | 
| [00:19] | It was real for me. | 对我来说是真的 | 
| [00:20] | I’m going to bring her back. | 我要让她重返人世 | 
| [00:21] | Tell me how to get into the tomb. | 告诉我怎么进到古墓里去 | 
| [00:22] | – The grimoire. – Where is it? | -找那本魔法书 -书在哪 | 
| [00:24] | Check the journal. Jonathan Gilbert’s. | 在日记里面 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的 | 
| [00:26] | Can I borrow your ancestor’s journal? | 我能借用一下你祖先的日记吗 | 
| [00:27] | I gave it to my history teacher. | 我把日记给历史老师了 | 
| [00:29] | – Alaric saltzman. – Damon. | -阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 -达蒙 | 
| [00:30] | So the grimoire… That was Emily’s, right? | 那本魔法书 是艾米莉的对吧 | 
| [00:32] | That’s what you need to reverse the spell? | 要想破处咒语 必须要那本书 | 
| [00:33] | – I’ll help you. – OK. | -我会帮你 -好吧 | 
| [00:35] | I told Damon that I’d help him get Katherine back. | 我告诉达蒙我会帮他救出凯瑟琳 | 
| [00:37] | But it was a lie. I can’t let him do it. | 不过是骗他的 我不能让他这么做 | 
| [00:40] | Then don’t. And I’ll help you. Whatever it takes. | 那就别帮他 无论如何我会帮你的 | 
| [00:57] | Please! | 求求你们 | 
| [00:59] | Please, help us! | 求求你们帮帮忙 | 
| [01:02] | Please, my husband, he’s been hurt! | 我丈夫 他受伤了 | 
| [01:04] | Please help him! | 请帮帮他 | 
| [01:07] | What are you doing out here in the middle of the night? | 你们大半夜的在这儿干什么 | 
| [01:09] | It’s not safe. | 很危险的 | 
| [01:11] | No. No, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [01:13] | It’s not safe. | 的确很危险 | 
| [01:33] | And that’s how it’s done. | 就这么简单迅速 | 
| [01:39] | What happens to the bodies? | 那些尸体怎么办 | 
| [01:40] | Well, I’ll take them into the woods | 我会把他们搬到树林里去 | 
| [01:42] | and the other animals will finish them off. | 其它动物会把尸体解决掉 | 
| [01:49] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 | 
| [01:54] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 | 
| [01:55] | I want you to turn me. | 我希望你把我变成吸血鬼 | 
| [01:57] | When it’s time. | 时机未到 | 
| [02:00] | Kiss me. | 吻我 | 
| [02:04] | You should get a taste. | 你该尝一尝血的味道 | 
| [02:09] | – Sorry. – Don’t be. | -抱歉 -不必 | 
| [02:11] | Soon you won’t be able to get enough. | 很快你就会欲罢不能了 | 
| [02:41] | Mmm, good morning. | 早啊 | 
| [02:45] | I could get used to this. | 我会渐渐习惯你的问候 | 
| [02:48] | Rise and shine, sleepyheads. | 太阳晒屁股啦 小懒虫们 | 
| [02:50] | – Damon! Please! – What are you doing? | -达蒙 拜托 -你干什么呢 | 
| [02:52] | Oh, stop being smutty. | 别卿卿我我的了 | 
| [02:53] | Seriously, get out of here! | 说真的 快滚出去 | 
| [02:54] | If I see something I haven’t seen before, | 如果围观到什么新鲜花样 | 
| [02:56] | I’ll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, | 我会掏钱的 听好了 | 
| [02:58] | We have some very important business to discuss. | 我们有些重要的事要商量一下 | 
| [03:00] | And it has to be right now? | 非得现在说吗 | 
| [03:01] | Well, we have lots to do, now that we’re all friends | 我们有很多事要做 既然大家都是朋友 | 
| [03:04] | and working toward a common goal. | 而且目标一致 | 
| [03:07] | So, in order to open the tomb, | 为了打开古墓 | 
| [03:10] | we need to find the journal | 我们得找到那本日记 | 
| [03:11] | to get the grimoire to open the spells. | 拿到魔法书从而解除咒语 | 
| [03:13] | First things first– since you are Elena Gilbert, | 首先 既然你是吉尔伯特家族的 | 
| [03:15] | You’re on journal duty. | 日记的事情就由你来负责 | 
| [03:17] | Since when am I helping? | 怎么我也在计划内了 | 
| [03:18] | Well, Stefan’s helping, | 斯特凡在帮忙 | 
| [03:19] | and you’ve taken up residence in Stefan’s bed, ergo… | 而既然你们同床共枕 所以… | 
| [03:22] | You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. | 你不需要做任何你不想做的事情 | 
| [03:24] | – I’ll look for it today. – Good. | -我一会儿去找找看 -很好 | 
| [03:27] | How do we know that this journal | 你怎么知道日记里面 | 
| [03:28] | will hold the location of the grimoire? | 会写明魔法书的位置 | 
| [03:30] | We’re really going to take the word of this vampire? | 我们真的要相信那个吸血鬼的话吗 | 
| [03:32] | Seemed like a dimwit | 他似乎是个白痴 | 
| [03:33] | In lieu of any other options. | 我们没有其它的选择 | 
| [03:35] | OK, what exactly is a grimoire, anyway? | 好吧 那本魔法书到底是什么东西 | 
| [03:38] | It’s a witch’s cookbook. | 是一本女巫的食谱 | 
| [03:40] | Every spell that a witch casts | 女巫所使用的每一个咒语 | 
| [03:42] | is unique unto itself, | 都是第一无二的 | 
| [03:43] | so every witch would document their work. | 所以每个女巫都要记录下自己的咒语 | 
| [03:45] | Yeah. Cookbook. | 对 就是本食谱 | 
| [03:47] | What about our mystery vampire? | 那些隐藏在暗处的吸血鬼怎么办 | 
| [03:49] | Dimwit obviously wasn’t working alone, | 那白痴显然不是在孤军奋战 | 
| [03:51] | so whoever’s out there knows who we are. | 我们在明 他们在暗 | 
| [03:54] | And I don’t like that disadvantage, so… | 我可不喜欢这种劣势 所以 | 
| [03:56] | Chop, chop. | 快点行动起来 | 
| [03:59] | You know, I really like this menage-three some team thing. | 我真的很喜欢我们3个人的小分队 | 
| [04:02] | It’s got a bit of a kink to it. | 纠缠在一起真带劲儿 | 
| [04:05] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 | 
| [04:10] | He does have– | 他真的有 | 
| [04:12] | Oh, right, yeah. | 差点忘了 | 
| [04:16] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [04:17] | Oh! No, come here. | 别走 过来 | 
| [04:22] | We shouldn’t… | 我们不应该 | 
| [04:35] | What are you doing? Stop it! | 你干嘛呢 快停下 | 
| [04:37] | Make me. | 转化我吧 | 
| [04:52] | Yes? | 谁啊 | 
| [04:57] | Excuse me, Miss Katherine. | 打扰了 凯瑟琳小姐 | 
| [04:59] | Miss Pearl is here to see you. | 珍珠小姐来找你 | 
| [05:02] | I’ll be down soon. | 我马上就下去 | 
| [05:03] | Please ask her to wait. | 你让她稍候 | 
| [05:06] | Thank you, Emily. | 谢谢 艾米莉 | 
| [05:11] | – Fun’s over. – Hmm, no. | -享乐要结束了 -不要 | 
| [05:19] | It’s good to see you, Pearl. | 很高兴见到你 珍珠 | 
| [05:21] | Perhaps we could talk outside. | 我们还是去外面谈吧 | 
| [05:25] | Emily, would you please tell Mr. Salvatore | 艾米莉 请你告诉塞尔瓦托先生 | 
| [05:28] | that I’ve stepped away? | 我出门了 | 
| [05:30] | Which one? | 哪位塞尔瓦托 | 
| [05:33] | Both. | 都说一下 | 
| [05:38] | How long do you plan on staying with the Salvatores? | 你打算跟塞尔瓦托兄弟一起住多久 | 
| [05:42] | People talk, Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 别人都议论纷纷 | 
| [05:44] | You, carrying on with both brothers, | 说你同时跟两兄弟交往 | 
| [05:47] | doesn’t help the situation. | 对眼下的局势来说更加不利啊 | 
| [05:48] | The Salvatores have been kind to take me in. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟好心收留我 | 
| [05:51] | As far as everyone here knows, | 小镇上的人只知道 | 
| [05:53] | I’m a poor orphan girl from Atlanta, | 我是亚特兰大来的可怜孤儿 | 
| [05:55] | lost her family in the fires. | 家人都在火灾中丧生了 | 
| [05:57] | A match you lit, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 是你点的火 | 
| [06:00] | Honey, please be careful. | 宝贝 小心点 | 
| [06:06] | Honorary Fell came by the apothecary yesterday | 费尔夫人昨天来过药店 | 
| [06:10] | With a case of this elixir. | 带来了此种药水 | 
| [06:12] | She asked that it be sold at a reduced rate. | 她要求将之降价销售 | 
| [06:14] | – I don’t follow. – Try it. | -我不明白 -你试一下 | 
| [06:22] | – What in hell? – Vervain. | -怎么会这样 -马鞭草 | 
| [06:24] | Why is there– | 这里怎么会 | 
| [06:27] | They know. | 他们知道了 | 
| [06:28] | They’re trying to find us, | 他们想找到我们 | 
| [06:29] | and they’re getting crafty about it. | 变得越来越精明了 | 
| [06:31] | The townspeople ingesting vervain? | 镇上的人在服用马鞭草 | 
| [06:33] | That’s inconvenient. | 那可不妙了 | 
| [06:35] | It might be time for us to move on again. | 或许我们又该换个地方了 | 
| [06:37] | No. I like it here. | 不 我喜欢这里 | 
| [06:40] | I’m not interested in leaving just yet. | 我现在还不想离开 | 
| [06:42] | Can we go, mama? | 我们能走了吗 妈妈 | 
| [06:47] | Is something wrong? | 发生什么事了吗 | 
| [06:49] | Hey, it’me again. | 嗨 又是我 | 
| [06:52] | Anna. Soccer chick and foosball champion. | 安娜 足球女孩和桌球冠军 | 
| [06:56] | I’ll be at the grill later, if you want, | 我待会去酒吧 如果你想 | 
| [06:58] | You know, a rematch, or whatever. | 重赛 或者别的什么 | 
| [07:02] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 | 
| [07:04] | Jeremy Gilbert. | 杰里米· 吉尔伯特 | 
| [07:06] | You’re not, like, into him, are you? | 你不是喜欢上他了吧 | 
| [07:09] | I need him for something. Get over it. | 他对我有用 你别多想了 | 
| [07:13] | Damn it! | 见鬼 | 
| [07:14] | Dude, you gotta stop doing that. | 老兄 别再犯蠢了 | 
| [07:16] | I know. I just– I keep forgetting. | 我知道 只是我老记不住 | 
| [07:19] | You’re new. | 刚开始都这样 | 
| [07:20] | You’ll get it. | 会习惯的 | 
| [07:22] | You found the Gilbert journal? | 你找到吉尔伯特的日记了 | 
| [07:24] | Does that look like the Gilbert journal? | 这看起来像吉尔伯特的日记吗 | 
| [07:27] | Well, it’s old and musty, | 看上去很旧又有点发霉 | 
| [07:28] | And how am I supposed to know the difference? | 我怎么知道有什么差别 | 
| [07:31] | I don’t know, I figured maybe, just maybe, | 我不知道 我想大概 只是大概 | 
| [07:33] | You’ve been paying a little bit of attention since we met. | 自我们认识以来 你都不怎么关注这些事情 | 
| [07:36] | You know, you don’t have to talk down to me. | 你说话不必带着鄙视的口气 | 
| [07:38] | I’m not stupid. | 我不笨 | 
| [07:42] | Here. | 拿着 | 
| [07:43] | Drink. | 喝了 | 
| [07:45] | I don’t want you getting itchy around the witch. | 我不想你被那个女巫看出破绽 | 
| [07:47] | She can sense if you’re weak. | 如果你很虚弱 她会发现的 | 
| [07:51] | When can we go hunting again? | 我们什么时候能再出去猎食 | 
| [07:53] | This tastes old. I want fresh blood. | 冷冻的口感不好 我想喝新鲜的 | 
| [07:55] | When we get that tomb open, | 墓打开之后 | 
| [07:56] | you can kill anyone you want. | 你想喝谁的血都行 | 
| [07:59] | For now, just stay focused on Bonnie | 现在你就集中精力看好邦妮 | 
| [08:01] | While I try to get the journal back from Jeremy’s teacher. | 我去杰里米老师那把日记拿回来 | 
| [08:05] | Why did you choose me? | 你为什么会选我 | 
| [08:07] | I needed someone in a position to be my eyes and ears. | 我需要有人来当我的耳目 | 
| [08:10] | Small town bartender fit the bill | 小镇上的酒保恰好很适合 | 
| [08:12] | There are plenty of bartenders to choose from. | 镇上的酒保那么多 | 
| [08:15] | Why me? | 为什么选我 | 
| [08:17] | You were sad then. You lacked purpose. | 你郁郁寡欢 生活失去了目标 | 
| [08:20] | You needed me. | 你需要我 | 
| [08:25] | Do you think Damon really believes us? | 你觉得达蒙真的会相信 | 
| [08:27] | That we’re both trying to help him? | 我们两个都想帮他吗 | 
| [08:31] | I don’t think Damon knows what to believe. | 我觉得达蒙也不知道该相信什么 | 
| [08:33] | Trust isn’t something that comes naturally to him. | 他不怎么会信任别人 | 
| [08:37] | You know… | 其实 | 
| [08:39] | I realy think that Damon believes | 我真的觉得达蒙相信 | 
| [08:40] | that everything he’s done, every move that he’s made, | 他的所作所为 他做的一切 | 
| [08:43] | he’s done for love. | 都是因为爱 | 
| [08:44] | It’s twisted, but kind of sad. | 有点扭曲 却很可悲 | 
| [08:50] | There are other ways to get what you want. | 想得到自己想要的 可以有其他方法 | 
| [08:53] | You don’t have to kill people. | 不用杀人 | 
| [08:55] | Damon has no regard for human life. | 达蒙不尊重人的生命 | 
| [08:59] | He enjoys inflicting pain on others. | 他喜欢从别人的痛苦中获得快乐 | 
| [09:03] | For 145 years, | 145年来 | 
| [09:06] | every single time that I have let my guard down | 每次我卸下防备心理 | 
| [09:11] | and let Damon back into my life, | 让达蒙进入我的生活 | 
| [09:12] | he’s done something to make me regret that. | 他总会做一些让我后悔的事情 | 
| [09:15] | I’m not going to make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 | 
| [09:17] | So what do you think will happen | 你觉得会发生什么事 | 
| [09:19] | If the tomb gets opened and Damon gets Katherine back? | 我是说如果墓穴被打开 达蒙救出凯瑟琳? | 
| [09:24] | I think that no matter what Damon promises, | 我觉得不论达蒙承诺过什么 | 
| [09:26] | A lot of people will die. | 还是有很多人会死 | 
| [09:36] | That’s Jonathan Gilbert. | 那就是乔纳森·吉尔伯特 | 
| [09:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [09:48] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [09:50] | Hey. Just going through some stuff, | 只是在翻看旧东西 | 
| [09:53] | feeling sentimental. | 感怀一下 | 
| [09:55] | Dad had this whole family journal from years ago. | 爸爸一直收藏着那本家族日记 | 
| [09:57] | I thought I’d dig it up. | 我本以为可以找到 | 
| [09:57] | Jonathan Gilbert’s journal? | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记 | 
| [09:59] | Yeah, what do you know about it? | 正是 你知道些什么吗 | 
| [10:00] | I just did a history report on it. | 我刚用它写了份历史论文 | 
| [10:02] | Oh. So where is it now? | 那它现在在哪 | 
| [10:04] | I gave it to Mr. Saltzman. He wanted to see it. | 我把它给萨尔茨曼老师了 他想读一下 | 
| [10:10] | I met Barnett and Giuseppe this evening. | 我今晚见了巴奈特和吉赛佩 | 
| [10:14] | I saw the scepticism in their eyes when I showed them the compass. | 当我给他们看指南针时 我看到了他们眼中的质疑 | 
| [10:17] | We’re supposed to believe that can track one of them? | 我们该相信这东西可以定位吸血鬼吗 | 
| [10:20] | What is it, magic? | 这算什么 魔术吗 | 
| [10:22] | It’s science. | 是科技 | 
| [10:22] | I’ll believe it when I see it. | 眼见为实 | 
| [10:24] | I’ve been thinking about this church idea. | 我仔细考虑了那个教堂的想法 | 
| [10:26] | I believe it could work. | 我觉得肯定行 | 
| [10:29] | Excuse me, father. | 不好意思 父亲 | 
| [10:30] | I didn’t know you had guests. | 我不知道你有客人 | 
| [10:31] | We’ll be done in a few minutes, son. | 我们马上就结束了 儿子 | 
| [10:32] | I’ll come back. | 我一会儿再来 | 
| [10:33] | Forgive me, Mr. Gilbert, mr. Lockwood. | 很抱歉 吉尔伯特先生 洛克伍德先生 | 
| [10:38] | Have you told them? | 你告诉他们了没有 | 
| [10:40] | Not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [10:41] | Giuseppe, we need all the men we can get. | 吉赛佩 我们需要尽可能多的人手 | 
| [10:42] | I’ll tell them. | 我会告诉他们的 | 
| [10:44] | You can count on both my boys. | 你们可以信赖我的儿子们 | 
| [11:49] | Hello? | 谁呀 | 
| [12:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [12:07] | Someone there? | 有人在吗 | 
| [12:51] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你真不该这么做的 | 
| [12:57] | Have a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [13:04] | What is this, compressed air? | 这是什么 空气枪 | 
| [13:07] | Did you make it yourself? | 你自己做的吗 | 
| [13:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [13:13] | I’m not going to hurt you… | 我不会伤害你的… | 
| [13:15] | Unless you try that again. | 除非你还想用它射杀我 | 
| [13:26] | Now… | 说吧 | 
| [13:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [13:32] | I’m a teacher. | 我是个老师 | 
| [13:37] | Are we going to have to do this the hard way? | 非得给你点颜色瞧瞧你才说实话吗 | 
| [13:39] | I’m also a historian. | 我还是个历史学家 | 
| [13:42] | And while researching virginia, I– | 在调查弗吉尼亚的时候 我 | 
| [13:45] | Made a few discoveries about your town. | 在你们镇发现了一些蛛丝马迹 | 
| [13:47] | So you show up like Van Helsing. | 所以你像范海辛[狙魔人]一样出现了 | 
| [13:49] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [13:51] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 | 
| [13:53] | My wife was a parapsychologist. | 我妻子是个心理玄学家 | 
| [13:57] | She spent her life researching paranormal activity in this area. | 她毕生都在研究此地区的超自然现象 | 
| [14:01] | It was her work that led me here. | 我是因为她的研究才来的 | 
| [14:02] | Where’s your wife? | 你妻子在哪儿 | 
| [14:03] | Dead. | 死了 | 
| [14:05] | A vampire killed her. | 一个吸血鬼杀了她 | 
| [14:08] | Where’s the Gilbert journal? | 吉尔伯特的日记在哪 | 
| [14:09] | – What do you want with it? – Where is it? | -你想拿它做什么 -在哪儿 | 
| [14:11] | – It’s on my desk. – No, it’s not. | -在我桌上 -不 不在 | 
| [14:18] | It was on my desk. | 刚刚还在的 | 
| [14:23] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 | 
| [14:25] | Not yet. Just a lot of gibberish. | 还没 只有很多胡话 | 
| [14:27] | Yeah, some people just shouldn’t journal. | 某些人真不会写日记 | 
| [14:30] | I thought this Gilbert was the brains. | 我以为那个吉尔伯特是天才呢 | 
| [14:34] | don’t you have a date? | 你不是有个约会吗 | 
| [14:36] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [14:36] | Wish me luck. | 给我个幸运之吻吧 | 
| [14:42] | I saw her again today– | 今天我又见到了她 | 
| [14:44] | The most beautiful woman in town, | 镇上最美的女人 | 
| [14:46] | With a name just as pretty, Pearl. | 人如其名 珍珠 | 
| [14:49] | Have you thought any more of what I’ve said? | 你考虑过我说的事了吗 | 
| [14:50] | We’ll leave soon, Pearl, I promise. | 我们很快就离开 珍珠 我保证 | 
| [14:53] | I need to take care of a few things first. | 我得先处理一些事情 | 
| [14:56] | You’re going to turn both of them, aren’t you? | 你会把他们俩都变成吸血鬼 对吗 | 
| [15:00] | Katherine, please. | 凯瑟琳 拜托了 | 
| [15:02] | Be Careful. | 小心点 | 
| [15:02] | We’ll all be safe, I promise. | 我们都会没事的 我保证 | 
| [15:06] | Mr. Gilbert’s coming. | 吉尔伯特先生来了 | 
| [15:07] | Quick, your cheeks. | 快给我看看 你的脸 | 
| [15:10] | Perfectly rosy. | 真粉嫩 | 
| [15:12] | Miss Pearl. | 珍珠小姐 | 
| [15:13] | May I have a moment? | 可以占用您一点时间吗 | 
| [15:15] | Yes, Mr. Gilbert. | 当然 吉尔伯特先生 | 
| [15:18] | I’m still waiting for you | 我还在等你 | 
| [15:20] | to explain that comet in the sky. | 给我解释划过天际的那颗彗星呢 | 
| [15:26] | Your mother has an admirer. | 你妈妈有个爱慕者哦 | 
| [15:30] | As descendants of the founding families, | 作为创始家族的后代 | 
| [15:32] | They’ll want to know that they can count on you. | 镇民们必须知道他们可以完全信任你 | 
| [15:34] | Of course they can. | 当然可以 | 
| [15:35] | Is there any doubt? | 有什么怀疑吗 | 
| [15:38] | I’m not sure your bother Damon | 我不确定你哥哥达蒙 | 
| [15:40] | understands the importance of duty. | 是否理解责任的重要性 | 
| [15:43] | Damon left the confederacy on principle. | 达蒙的确脱离了南方联盟军 | 
| [15:46] | It was his choice | 那是他的选择 | 
| [15:47] | and should be respected. | 我们应该尊重他 | 
| [15:49] | You’ll forgive me if I have trouble respecting a deserter. | 我可不尊重逃兵 请你们见谅 | 
| [15:51] | Well, I never asked for your respect. | 我从没要求你的尊重 | 
| [15:53] | Good for you, Damon. | 很好 达蒙 | 
| [15:54] | Because all I have is disappointment. | 因为我对你只有失望 | 
| [16:00] | You said the town is in trouble? | 你说镇上陷入麻烦了 | 
| [16:05] | There’s been too many deaths. | 最近死太多人了 | 
| [16:07] | It is time for us to fight back and stop these killers. | 是时候反击 阻止那些冷血杀手了 | 
| [16:10] | Killers? What are you talking about? | 杀手 你在说什么 | 
| [16:11] | We live amongst demons. | 我们一直和魔鬼共居 | 
| [16:13] | You’re being cryptic now, father. | 你何必说的那么隐晦 父亲 | 
| [16:15] | Why don’t you just say the word? | 为什么不把那个词说出来 | 
| [16:17] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 | 
| [16:20] | They exist. | 他们确实存在 | 
| [16:22] | And they live amongst us. | 而且就生活在我们之中 | 
| [16:23] | But we have a plan to kill them. | 但我们已有了消灭他们的计划 | 
| [16:27] | And you’re going to help us. | 你们两个都要来帮忙 | 
| [16:33] | My father never approved of anyone I dated, | 我父亲讨厌我交往的每一个女孩 | 
| [16:36] | which only made me want them more. | 那反而使得我更想和她们在一起 | 
| [16:38] | Of course. | 理所应当 | 
| [16:41] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [16:42] | There were a few guys. | 我也有不少 | 
| [16:44] | Logan isn’t the only loser I’ve dated. | 罗根并不是我约会过的唯一挫男 | 
| [16:46] | They ever find him? Or is he still missing? | 他们找到他了吗 还是仍然不知所踪 | 
| [16:49] | He’s not missing. | 他才没失踪 | 
| [16:50] | He’s in the Bahamas working on his tan. | 他在巴哈马群岛晒日光浴呢 | 
| [16:52] | Very entitled, that one. Marches to his own drum. | 怡然自得地享受阳光 过着他最爱的生活 | 
| [16:57] | He’s foul. | 他真可恶 | 
| [16:59] | They’re all snooty. | 他们都很骄傲自大 | 
| [17:07] | Hello, Elena. | 你好 埃琳娜 | 
| [17:10] | Hey. Where have you been? | 你好啊 刚才去哪儿了 | 
| [17:12] | We’re cooking dinner. | 我们在煮晚餐 | 
| [17:14] | Is Stefan with you? | 斯特凡和你在一起吗 | 
| [17:15] | He’ll be here soon. | 他一会儿就来 | 
| [17:19] | How long have you been aware of me? | 你什么时候知道我是吸血鬼的 | 
| [17:22] | I learned just recently. | 最近才知道的 | 
| [17:25] | What about your brother? | 你哥哥呢 | 
| [17:27] | You met Damon. | 你见过达蒙了 | 
| [17:29] | Who do you think killed my wife? | 不然你以为是谁杀了我妻子 | 
| [17:32] | Are you certain it was Damon? | 你确定是达蒙吗 | 
| [17:34] | I witnessed it. | 我亲眼所见 | 
| [17:36] | If you’re here for revenge, | 如果你是来报仇的 | 
| [17:39] | This is going to end very badly for you. | 你可能会落得个凄惨的下场 | 
| [17:42] | I just want to find out what happened to my wife. | 我只是想知道我妻子身上到底发生了什么 | 
| [17:44] | I thought you you said that Damon– | 你刚才不是说达蒙… | 
| [17:45] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [17:48] | I saw him | 我看到他 | 
| [17:50] | draining the life out of her. | 吸干我妻子的血 | 
| [17:54] | He must have heard me coming. | 他一定是听到我的脚步声 | 
| [17:55] | He just…disappeared. | 就迅速消失了 | 
| [17:59] | So did her body. | 她的尸体也不见踪影 | 
| [18:01] | They never found her. | 没人找到她 | 
| [18:09] | Damon can never know why you’re here. | 永远不能让达蒙知道你来小镇的目的 | 
| [18:12] | He’ll kill you without blinking. | 他会轻而易举杀了你 | 
| [18:15] | I can take care of mysf. | 我能保护好自己 | 
| [18:17] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 | 
| [18:19] | I can help you. | 但我能帮你 | 
| [18:22] | If you let me. | 如果你愿意的话 | 
| [18:33] | Don’t do that. | 别再那样 | 
| [18:34] | Do what? | 哪样啊 | 
| [18:35] | You know what. That move was deliberate. | 你知道的 你刚才是有意的 | 
| [18:37] | Well, yeah, I was deliberately trying to get to the sink. | 是啊 我是想去水槽那儿 | 
| [18:42] | Speaking of Stefan, | 说到斯特凡 | 
| [18:43] | where is he? | 他到底去哪儿了 | 
| [18:45] | He’s missing family night, | 他错过和家人聚餐的好时光 | 
| [18:46] | which I am enjoying immensely. | 我可是很享受 | 
| [18:53] | Is it real? | 是真的吗 | 
| [18:54] | Is what real? | 什么 | 
| [18:55] | This renewed sense of brotherhood. | 失而复得的兄弟之情 | 
| [19:01] | Can I trust him? | 我能相信他吗 | 
| [19:04] | Yes, you can trust him. | 是的 你可以相信他 | 
| [19:13] | Can I trust him? | 我可以相信他吗 | 
| [19:15] | I’m wearing vervain, Damon. It’s not going to work. | 我戴着马鞭草项链 达蒙 没用的 | 
| [19:19] | I’m not compelling you. | 我又没有强迫你的意识 | 
| [19:22] | I just want you to answer me. | 我只是想让你回答我 | 
| [19:26] | Honestly. | 诚实地回答 | 
| [19:31] | Of course you can. | 当然可以信任他 | 
| [19:37] | You can trust me, Mr. Salvatore. | 你可以信任我 塞尔瓦托先生 | 
| [19:39] | I would never cheat. | 我从不撒谎 | 
| [19:46] | I’m losing over here. | 我要输了 | 
| [19:48] | Again! | 再一次 | 
| [19:50] | She’s good. | 她打得很好 | 
| [19:52] | I almost believe she genuinely likes him. | 我都有点相信她真喜欢他 | 
| [19:55] | Perhaps she does. | 或许真是的 | 
| [19:57] | She knows father would have her killed if he knew the truth. | 她知道 如果父亲知道真相一定会杀了她 | 
| [20:02] | Not if we talk to him; | 如果我们跟他谈谈 | 
| [20:04] | Explained how we feel. | 说说我们的感觉 | 
| [20:05] | He could help us keep her safe. | 他可能会帮助我们保证她的安全 | 
| [20:06] | Have you gone mad? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [20:08] | No, no, father would drive the stake in her himself! | 不行 父亲会亲手拿木锥刺穿她的心脏 | 
| [20:10] | That’s not true. We can trust him. | 不会的 我们可以相信他 | 
| [20:12] | No, no, not with this. | 不 这件事上不行 | 
| [20:13] | Please, pomise me you won’t tell him, Stefan. | 求你向我保证 你绝不会告诉他 斯特凡 | 
| [20:25] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [20:30] | There was a time when I trusted him more than anyone. | 曾经我最信任他胜过任何人 | 
| [20:33] | Trust breeds trust. | 信任是相互的 | 
| [20:35] | You have to give it get it. | 先得付出才有收获 | 
| [20:37] | Are you lecturing me? | 你是在说教吗 | 
| [20:40] | Do you need to be lectured? | 你需要说教吗 | 
| [20:42] | I just want her back. | 我只想救出凯瑟琳 | 
| [20:44] | I’m sure you can understand that. | 相信你能理解 | 
| [20:47] | I can understand that you would do anything for her, yes. | 我理解你为了救她 什么都做的出来 | 
| [20:53] | Then you understand what I will do if anyone gets in my way. | 那你也很清楚 如果有人捣乱 后果会怎样 | 
| [21:08] | You said you never played this thing before. | 你说你从没玩过 | 
| [21:11] | I’m a fast learner. Quick reflexes. | 我上手很快 反应迅速 | 
| [21:20] | Who are you dodging? | 你在躲谁呢 | 
| [21:22] | This girl Anna. | 一个叫安娜的女孩儿 | 
| [21:23] | She can be, uh, persistent. | 她十分黏人 | 
| [21:26] | Is she hot? | 那她漂亮吗 | 
| [21:28] | Yeahyeah, but she can be weird. | 是很漂亮 但有点怪 | 
| [21:31] | Hot trumps weird, trust me. | 漂亮最重要 相信我 | 
| [21:34] | He is ridiculously hot! | 他帅的一塌糊涂 | 
| [21:39] | He’s an ass. | 他是个混蛋 | 
| [21:42] | What are you doing with all this stuff? | 你一直翻这些东西做什么 | 
| [21:44] | I thought there might be something | 我想里面或许有 | 
| [21:46] | About my birth parents. | 关于我亲生父母的东西 | 
| [21:49] | Have you told Jeremy? | 你告诉杰里米了吗 | 
| [21:52] | I will. | 我会说的 | 
| [21:53] | When the time is right. | 等时机合适的时候 | 
| [21:55] | That’s Stefan. | 斯特凡回来了 | 
| [21:58] | Dude! | 伙计 | 
| [22:05] | Well? | 怎么样 | 
| [22:08] | Admit it. | 说实话吧 | 
| [22:09] | I can’t sing. | 我唱歌没天分 | 
| [22:10] | No. You were great. | 不 你很棒 | 
| [22:12] | Come on, totally trashed a Metallica song. | 金属乐队的歌完全被我毁了 | 
| [22:15] | Well, first mistake, Metallica karaoke? | 第一个错误 就不该选金属乐队的歌 | 
| [22:19] | Well, at least I could admit it. | 至少我承认错误 | 
| [22:20] | The woman with the tattoos loved you. | 那个有纹身的女人喜欢你 | 
| [22:23] | Yeah, well, next time, I’m going to throw out my Pearl Jam. | 是吗 下次 我要唱珍珠果酱乐队的歌 | 
| [22:26] | Next time? | 下次吗 | 
| [22:28] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [22:30] | So, uh, | 那么 | 
| [22:32] | What are your friends up to tonight? | 你的朋友们今晚在干什么呢 | 
| [22:33] | They’re all doing their own thing. | 他们在忙自己的事 | 
| [22:34] | Caroline’s at her dad’s, Elena’s with her boyfriend. | 卡罗琳在她父亲家 埃琳娜跟男友在一起 | 
| [22:37] | Elena Gilbert, right? | 是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特吗 | 
| [22:38] | Yeah, I remember. You guys used to hang out. | 对 有印象 你们常在一起玩 | 
| [22:40] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 | 
| [22:43] | Yeah, my friends, they all moved away after graduation, | 是啊 我的朋友 毕业后他们都各奔东西了 | 
| [22:46] | And I didn’t. | 但我没有 | 
| [22:47] | So we just kind of drifted apart. | 所以我们的关系有点疏远了 | 
| [22:49] | Oh. Elena and I are bonded for life. | 埃琳娜和我会是一辈子的朋友 | 
| [22:53] | I can’t imagine it either way. | 无法想象我们分开了会怎样 | 
| [22:56] | That tight, huh? | 死党哈 | 
| [22:57] | She’s my sister. I mean, I’d die for her. | 她像是我的姐妹 我可以为她去死 | 
| [23:03] | – Who took it? – I don’t know. | -被谁拿去了 -我不知道 | 
| [23:05] | You know what, it’s that teacher. | 知道吗 是那个老师 | 
| [23:06] | There’s something really off about him. | 那个老师很古怪 | 
| [23:07] | No, he doesn’t know anything. | 不 他对此一无所知 | 
| [23:08] | Somebody got to him right before me. | 有人捷足先登了 | 
| [23:10] | Who else knew it was there? | 还有谁知道日记在他手上 | 
| [23:15] | No. Damon, leave him out of it! | 不 达蒙 别把他卷入此事 | 
| [23:17] | Why, what’s the big deal? | 为什么 有什么大不了的 | 
| [23:18] | Damon! | 达蒙 | 
| [23:19] | So… | 那… | 
| [23:21] | I heard you found a really cool journal from back in the day. | 我听说你发现一本很神秘的老日记 | 
| [23:25] | Who else did you show it to? Huh? | 你还拿给谁看过了 | 
| [23:27] | Don’t ask questions, just spill. | 别问为什么 回答我 | 
| [23:29] | U’re kidding me, right? | 你们开玩笑的吧 | 
| [23:30] | Jer, did you tell anyone other than Alaric Saltzman | 杰 除了阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 | 
| [23:32] | About Jonathan Gilbert’s journal? | 你还把日记的事告诉谁了 | 
| [23:35] | Why is everybody so obsessed with that thing? | 为什么所有人都对那本日记感兴趣 | 
| [23:37] | Who else did you tell? | 你还告诉谁了 | 
| [23:38] | – Just that girl Snna. – The hot weird one? | -只有安娜 -那个漂亮古怪的女孩儿 | 
| [23:40] | – Yeah. – Wait, who is Anna? | -对 -等等 安娜是谁 | 
| [23:42] | That’s what I want to find out. | 我正要查清楚 | 
| [23:44] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 | 
| [23:47] | I just know her. | 就是认识啊 | 
| [23:48] | She wants me to meet her at the Grill tonight. | 她今晚约我在格尔酒吧见 | 
| [23:50] | Perfect. I’ll drive. | 很好 我开车送你 | 
| [23:53] | – Come on. – Ok. | -走吧 -好的 | 
| [23:56] | Ok, I’m alone. | 好吧 现在说话方便了 | 
| [23:57] | Give me all the deets, Bonnie. I’m dying. | 跟我详细地说说 邦妮 我快不行了 | 
| [24:00] | It’s going great. He’s a perfect gentleman. | 进展得很好 他是不折不扣的绅士 | 
| [24:02] | – Gentleman, huh? – I know! | -绅士 -我知道 | 
| [24:04] | Boring, huh? I just want to grab him and lay one on him. | 有点无聊 我真想扑倒在他身上 | 
| [24:07] | Why don’t you? | 那你为什么不呢 | 
| [24:08] | ‘Cause I’m a chicken. | 因为我是个胆小鬼 | 
| [24:10] | You’re a powerful witch goddess. | 你可是精通巫术的女神啊 | 
| [24:11] | Come on, seize the day, broom Hilda. | 快点吧 把握今天 我们的女战士 | 
| [24:14] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [24:15] | I’m going to text you later with more details. | 我一会发短信给你详细说 | 
| [24:17] | You better. | 一定哦 | 
| [24:21] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙哪去了 | 
| [24:22] | He left to track down Jeremy’s friend Anna, | 他去追踪杰里米的朋友安娜了 | 
| [24:24] | See if there was anything there. | 看是否有情况 | 
| [24:25] | Aren’t you going to go with him? | 你怎么不跟着他 | 
| [24:26] | If he gets to the journal before we do, then… | 要是他比我们先一步拿到日记 怎么办 | 
| [24:28] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 | 
| [24:29] | What is that? It’s a copy of it. | 这是什么 日记的副本 | 
| [24:33] | How did you get it? | 你怎么弄到的 | 
| [24:34] | Well, Mr. Saltzman made a copy | 萨尔茨曼老师复制了一份 | 
| [24:36] | And was kind enough to loan it to me. | 还很厚道地借给了我 | 
| [24:39] | He did? | 是吗 | 
| [24:40] | Not exactly, but I got it. | 不完全是 但我拿到了 | 
| [24:47] | You just couldn’t live without me, huh | 没有我你的世界就不转了吧 | 
| [24:49] | Well, I kinda miss my daily dose of cute stalker chick. | 我还真有点想念整天黏着我的少女粉丝了 | 
| [24:53] | Oh, funny. | 真有趣 | 
| [24:54] | Let’s play. | 开始吧 | 
| [25:08] | The sheriff was here earlier. | 刚刚警长来过 | 
| [25:10] | He bought large volumes of the vervain elixir. | 他买了大量的马鞭草香露 | 
| [25:12] | Didn’t he try to put his hands on you again? | 他是不是手又在你身上乱摸 | 
| [25:14] | Doesn’t he always? | 他不总这样吗 | 
| [25:16] | She’s saving herself for Jonathan Gilbert. | 她在为乔纳森·吉尔伯特守身 | 
| [25:18] | I’m beyond saving. We know that. | 远不止呢 我们都明白 | 
| [25:22] | How can you be so calm? | 你们怎么能这么平静 | 
| [25:24] | They’re getting closer to you every day. | 他们猎杀你们的计划日益逼近 | 
| [25:26] | We are the respectable ladies of mystic falls. | 我们是神秘瀑布镇有名望的女士 | 
| [25:28] | Thanks to Emily, we walk the streets in daylight. | 多亏艾米莉 我们才能在白天穿街走巷 | 
| [25:31] | No one will ever suspect us. | 没有人会怀疑我们 | 
| [25:32] | Not unless a human tells them. | 除非有人向他们告密 | 
| [25:36] | I’d sooner die. | 我死也不会告密的 | 
| [25:37] | And soon enough, you will. | 就快了 会让你死的 | 
| [25:43] | Mrs. Fell is approaching. | 费尔夫人来了 | 
| [25:49] | Thank you, Annabelle. | 谢谢你 安娜贝拉 | 
| [26:06] | Here’s a reference that he wrote about Emily. | 这一页有提到艾米莉 | 
| [26:08] | “The Fell family believed it should be I, | 费尔家族觉得该由我 | 
| [26:11] | “Not them, who protected the witch’s spell book. | 而不是他们 来保护女巫的咒语书 | 
| [26:13] | But I feared she would haunt me from the here after. | 但我害怕从此之后她会缠上我 | 
| [26:16] | They mocked my fear, | 他们嘲笑我的恐惧 | 
| [26:17] | but it was Giuseppe Salvatore who–“ | 但是吉赛佩·塞尔瓦托 | 
| [26:21] | Is that your father? | 是你父亲吗 | 
| [26:23] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [26:27] | “It was Giuseppe Salvatore who removed my fear. | “是吉赛佩·塞尔瓦托消除了我的恐惧” | 
| [26:30] | “He told me he would protect the secret of the spell book. | “他告诉我说他会保护好咒语书的秘密 | 
| [26:34] | He said he would carry it to his grave.” | 他说他会将之带进坟墓里” | 
| [26:44] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 | 
| [26:46] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 你能来 还真难得啊 | 
| [26:48] | Did I interrupt your writing? | 我打扰到你写东西了吗 | 
| [26:49] | These are the dull musings of my troubled mind. | 我只不过是在胡思乱想罢了 | 
| [26:53] | A great mind. | 睿智深思 | 
| [26:55] | Still. I will carry the real secrets with me– | 尽管如此 我仍将死守秘密 | 
| [26:57] | to your grave. | 带进坟墓 | 
| [26:59] | And a full grave it will be. | 那将是个装满秘密的大墓啊 | 
| [27:11] | Now, speaking of troubled minds, | 说到胡思乱想 | 
| [27:13] | What’s on yours? | 你在想什么 | 
| [27:16] | I have concerns about your plan for the vampires. | 我有些担心你的吸血鬼猎杀计划 | 
| [27:22] | And why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [27:23] | We are making the sumption | 我们都片面地认为 | 
| [27:26] | that all vampires are as evil as they’ve been characterized, | 所有吸血鬼都如传说中那样邪恶 | 
| [27:29] | But what if that’s not true? | 但如果不是那样的呢 | 
| [27:31] | Do you have any evidence to the contrary? | 你有证据吗 | 
| [27:34] | Do you know of any vampires? | 你认识吸血鬼吗 | 
| [27:36] | No. No, of course not. | 不 不 当然不 | 
| [27:39] | But are we to take what others say at face value? | 但我们对此不能人云亦云吧 | 
| [27:42] | You always taught us so differently. | 你总是教导我们从不同角度看问题 | 
| [27:47] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 | 
| [27:49] | These creatures are of the dark parts of hell. | 他们是最黑暗邪恶的生物 | 
| [27:52] | They have the ability to control your mind, | 他们能够操纵人的思维 | 
| [27:55] | Seduce your spirit. | 蛊惑人的心灵 | 
| [27:57] | They are deadly. | 他们是致命的 | 
| [27:59] | They must be destroyed. | 他们必须被消灭 | 
| [28:02] | Those who stand with them, | 那些和他们站一边的 | 
| [28:04] | those who bring shame to their families will be destroyed as well. | 同情吸血鬼 令家族蒙羞的 也要被消灭 | 
| [28:17] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪了 | 
| [28:32] | Ok, I give. | 好了 我松手 | 
| [28:38] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [28:40] | You’re strong for a little thing. | 你人小力气挺大的嘛 | 
| [28:42] | I was wondering how long it would take you to find me. | 我之前还在想 你需要多久才会找上我 | 
| [28:46] | Why isn’t your father buried in your family’s tomb? | 为什么你父亲没埋在家族墓地里 | 
| [28:50] | It wasn’t built until well after he died. | 他死的时候还没建好 | 
| [28:52] | Are you sure the Grimoire’s in there with him? | 你肯定魔法书和他埋在一起 | 
| [28:55] | As sure as I could be. | 十分确定 | 
| [28:58] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [29:00] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 | 
| [29:02] | I can do this on my own. | 我自己能行 | 
| [29:04] | And I said I would do whatever I can to help. | 我说过我会尽全力帮助你的 | 
| [29:06] | I know, and I appreciate that, but– | 我知道 我很感激你 但是 | 
| [29:08] | This town is my home, Stefan. | 小镇就是我的家 斯特凡 | 
| [29:10] | My friends and family are here. You’re here. | 我的朋友家人都在这里 你也在这里 | 
| [29:13] | I don’t want that tomb opened any more than you do. | 我和你一样不想让墓穴被打开 | 
| [29:36] | I’m sorry that you have to do this. | 我很抱歉你不得不做此事 | 
| [29:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [29:41] | A gift. | 礼物啊 | 
| [29:43] | From Damon? | 达蒙送的吗 | 
| [29:45] | From Emily, actually. | 其实是艾米莉送的 | 
| [29:47] | And when will you stop worrying about Damon? | 你怎么还是不放心达蒙 | 
| [29:51] | I want you all to myself. | 我希望你只属于我 | 
| [29:53] | Just as he wants me, | 他也想占有我 | 
| [29:54] | but I’m the one who gets to make all the rules. | 但只有我说了才算数 | 
| [29:57] | And why is that? | 凭什么呢 | 
| [29:58] | Because I’m spoiled. | 是你们把我宠坏了的 | 
| [30:00] | Yes, you are. | 没错 | 
| [30:01] | And selfish. | 我还很自私呢 | 
| [30:05] | And because I can do this. | 而且我可以这样 | 
| [30:08] | And this. | 这样 | 
| [30:18] | And this. | 还有这样 | 
| [30:29] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:31] | what? | 怎么回事 | 
| [30:32] | Vervain. | 马鞭草 | 
| [30:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [30:39] | Katherine! Katherine! | 凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 | 
| [30:43] | Go get the sheriff. Tell him we have a vampire. | 快去找警长 告诉他我们抓到了个吸血鬼 | 
| [30:46] | What? No! | 什么 不行 | 
| [30:47] | Do as I say, son! | 听话 孩子 | 
| [30:49] | Nothing that you feel for her is real. | 你对她的爱不是真的 | 
| [30:51] | She’s a vampire, Stefan! A monster! | 她是个吸血鬼 斯特凡 她是个怪物 | 
| [30:54] | I fed you vervain hoping that it would expose her. | 我在你的食物里放了马鞭草 让她暴露真面目 | 
| [30:57] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [30:57] | Your sympathy for their plight. | 是你对他们的同情 | 
| [31:00] | I didn’t raise my sons to be so weak. | 我的儿子可不该如此软弱 | 
| [31:03] | The sheriff, now. Go, quickly! | 找警长 快一点 | 
| [31:07] | Now, son! | 现在就去 儿子 | 
| [31:23] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了 | 
| [31:26] | I arrived around half-past comet, | 大概是彗星掠过一半时 | 
| [31:28] | watching you | 眼睁睁看着你 | 
| [31:28] | screw up every chance you had to open that tomb. | 把每个打开墓穴的机会都浪费了 | 
| [31:32] | How did you know about the spell? | 你是怎么知道那个咒语的 | 
| [31:34] | I didn’t say much back then, | 当年我不怎么爱说话 | 
| [31:36] | which means I heard everything. | 但是我有很仔细地听 | 
| [31:38] | So if you’ve been here the whole time, | 既然你一直都在这里 | 
| [31:39] | Then why are we just crossing paths right now? | 为什么现在才和我交手 | 
| [31:41] | I like to use others to do my dirty work. | 我喜欢操纵别人帮我做事 | 
| [31:46] | Like Logan Fell? | 比如罗根·费尔吗 | 
| [31:48] | Oh, yeah, thanks for that, by the way. | 对了 还得谢谢你呢 | 
| [31:50] | Little bastard shot me. | 那混蛋朝我开枪 | 
| [31:52] | Logan was an idiot. | 罗根就是个白痴 | 
| [31:54] | We slipped him some blood | 我们先给他喂了点血 | 
| [31:55] | when he started getting all poser slayer with that comps. | 当时他还拿着指南针狐假虎威呢 | 
| [31:58] | I needed his family’s journal. I couldn’t let him die. | 我需要他家族的日志 所以不能让他死 | 
| [32:00] | What’d you want with the Fell journal? | 你要费尔家的日记做什么 | 
| [32:01] | I thought it contained the location of the witch’s spell book. | 我以为里面会记载着女巫魔法书的位置 | 
| [32:05] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 | 
| [32:06] | According to her journal, Honorea gave the Grimoire | 她的日志里说 欧纳瑞娅把魔法书 | 
| [32:08] | to Jonathan Gilbert. | 给了乔纳森·吉尔伯特 | 
| [32:10] | And, according to this… | 而这里面说 | 
| [32:16] | He gave it to your father. | 他又把它给了你父亲 | 
| [32:17] | So now you’re going to help me find it. | 所以你得帮我找到它 | 
| [32:20] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 | 
| [32:21] | ’cause you and I both want that tomb open. | 因为你我都想打开墓穴 | 
| [32:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [32:41] | I work alone. | 我喜欢单干 | 
| [32:46] | Well the check’s paid. | 账单都搞定了 | 
| [32:48] | I’m all yours tonight. What do you want to do? | 我今晚是你的了 想干点儿什么呢 | 
| [32:51] | This. | 这样吧 | 
| [32:55] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. Sorry. | -怎么了 -没事 抱歉 | 
| [32:59] | I just should have waited until the end of the night to do that. | 我想还是等晚一些再吻你吧 | 
| [33:02] | I didn’t mind. | 可以啊 | 
| [33:04] | You know, I’m starting to get tired. | 你知道吗 我现在有点累了 | 
| [33:06] | Do you want go? | 你想离开这里吗 | 
| [33:06] | I was going to say let’s have some more coffee, | 我是想说 咱们喝点咖啡吧 | 
| [33:09] | Get a caffeine buzz, and, I don’t know, | 摄入点咖啡因 然后呢 | 
| [33:11] | Go out, do something crazy. | 出门去 放纵一下 | 
| [33:13] | Hmm, like what? | 怎么放纵呢 | 
| [33:14] | Like anything. | 怎么样都行 | 
| [33:16] | – Ok. -I’m going to run to the restroom. | -好吧 -我去趟洗手间 | 
| [33:19] | – Ok. – All right. | -好的 -嗯 | 
| [33:44] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [33:45] | Not many girls can say they’ve done this. | 半夜来挖坟的女孩可不多啊 | 
| [34:16] | Is that it? | 是那个吗 | 
| [34:56] | Well, what do you know? | 真是没想到啊 | 
| [35:01] | This is an interesting turn of events. | 真是个巨大的转折啊 | 
| [35:06] | I can’t let you bring her back. | 我不能让你把她放出来 | 
| [35:09] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [35:10] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [35:13] | For thinking for even a second that I can trust you. | 我之前居然试图相信你 | 
| [35:16] | Oh. You’re not capable of trust. | 你是不会信任别人的 | 
| [35:19] | The fact that you’re here means that you read the journal | 你来了就意味着你看过日记了 | 
| [35:21] | And you were planning on doing this yourself. | 你打算自己一个人动手 | 
| [35:23] | Of course I was going to do it by myself, | 我当然得自己动手了 | 
| [35:25] | Because the only one I can count on is me! | 因为我只能信任我自己 | 
| [35:29] | You made sure of that many years ago, Stefan. | 多年前你就让我明白了那一点 斯特凡 | 
| [35:35] | But you… | 但是你 | 
| [35:40] | You had me fooled. | 竟然愚弄了我 | 
| [35:51] | So what are you going to do now? | 那你现在打算怎么做 | 
| [35:54] | Because if you try and destroy that, | 如果你试图毁灭那书 | 
| [35:55] | I’ll rip her heart out. | 我会把她的心挖出来 | 
| [35:56] | You won’t kill her. | 你不会杀她的 | 
| [36:03] | I can do one better. | 有个比杀她更好的呢 | 
| [36:09] | Give me the book, Stefan. | 把书给我 斯特凡 | 
| [36:11] | Or I’m stabbing her neck. | 否则我就杀了她 | 
| [36:13] | And you and I will have a vampire girlfriend. | 此后我和你将有位吸血鬼女友 | 
| [36:15] | Let her go first. | 先放她走 | 
| [36:19] | The book. | 给我书 | 
| [36:19] | I’m not going to give this to you | 我是不会把书给你的 | 
| [36:22] | Until she is standing next to me. | 除非她站在我旁边 | 
| [36:23] | Problem is, I no longer trust | 问题是 我不再相信 | 
| [36:25] | That you’ll give it back! | 你会还给我 | 
| [36:26] | You just did the one thing that ensures that I will. | 你刚才做的事 使得我必须给你 | 
| [36:33] | OK | 好吧 | 
| [37:10] | Now, make sure the two of you stick together. | 你们两个一定要一起严密防守 | 
| [37:14] | Check those woods over there! | 搜索一遍那边的树林 | 
| [37:16] | God’s on our side. | 上帝支持我们的行动 | 
| [37:31] | Stop! No don’t take her! | 住手 别带走她 | 
| [37:33] | Do you know what they’ll do to you if you’re branded a sympathizer? | 如果你同情她 你知道他们会怎么对你吗 | 
| [37:37] | You’ll be killed along with them! | 你会和他们一同被处死 | 
| [37:38] | Just let me be killed! | 那就让我死吧 | 
| [37:53] | Aspinrins must be downstairs. | 阿司匹林一定在楼下 | 
| [37:54] | My head supposed to hurt like this? | 我的头很疼 是不是不正常啊 | 
| [37:56] | Oh, you’ll be fine. That was just | 你会没事的 只是 | 
| [37:58] | A small amount of blood. | 一点点血而已 | 
| [37:59] | It should pass out of your system by tomorrow. | 明天就会在你的体内代谢干净 | 
| [38:05] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [38:08] | Damon was right. This is, uh… | 达蒙是对的 这全是 | 
| [38:12] | This is my fault. | 全是我的错 | 
| [38:21] | Damon! | 达蒙 | 
| [38:22] | Damon! Stop, stop. | 达蒙 停下 停下 | 
| [38:25] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 | 
| [38:26] | – We’ll get her back. – Help me?! | -我们会把她救回来的 -帮我 | 
| [38:28] | Don’t you think you’ve done enough? | 不觉得你做得够多了吗 | 
| [38:30] | You promised you wouldn’t tell him! | 你保证过不告诉他的 | 
| [38:32] | I didn’t think this would happen. | 我不知道会发生这一切 | 
| [38:41] | You did this. | 你干的好事 | 
| [38:44] | This is your fault. | 全是你的错 | 
| [38:49] | I put my faith in my father, | 我相信父亲 | 
| [38:51] | But Damon put his faith in me, | 但是达蒙相信我 | 
| [38:53] | And I destroyed that. | 我却让他失望了 | 
| [38:58] | This is my fault. | 全是我的错 | 
| [39:00] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错什么 | 
| [39:03] | Don’t forget that. | 要铭记于心 | 
| [39:10] | I’m going to get you that aspirin. | 我去帮你拿阿斯匹林 | 
| [39:11] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [39:24] | You know you’re not staying the night, right? | 你知道你不能留下来过夜吧 | 
| [39:27] | We’re just going to hang out | 我们只是打算出去玩 | 
| [39:29] | – For a little while. – You’re lucky I like you. | -一小会儿 -幸好我喜欢你 | 
| [39:32] | Keep the door open. | 不要锁门 | 
| [39:34] | You got it. | 一定 | 
| [39:35] | Hey, do you have any aspirin | 有阿斯匹林吗 | 
| [39:40] | Oh, hey, Stefan. | 嘿 斯特凡 | 
| [39:44] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 | 
| [39:45] | – She went to the bathroom. – Where’d who go? | -她去洗手间了 -谁去哪儿了 | 
| [39:48] | – He has a friend over. – Anna. | -他有个朋友过来了 -安娜 | 
| [40:02] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [40:04] | Get Emily. | 去找艾米莉 | 
| [40:05] | Stay hidden. | 躲好别出来 | 
| [40:07] | I’ll get us out of here. | 我会救大家出去的 | 
| [40:17] | – Pearl! – Jonathan! | -珍珠 -乔纳森 | 
| [40:21] | Do you see all this? | 看见这一切了吗 | 
| [40:22] | The town’s gone mad running after the demons. | 整个镇上都在疯狂追杀吸血鬼 | 
| [40:39] | You! | 你 | 
| [40:44] | Jonathan…Please. | 乔纳森 拜托 | 
| [40:50] | I beg you! | 求你了 | 
| [40:53] | I’ve got another one over here! | 我又发现一只吸血鬼 | 
| [40:59] | Mother! | 妈妈 | 
| [41:13] | This way! | 走这里 | 
| [41:18] | It’ll be all right. | 会没事的 | 
| [41:19] | You’re going to see her again. | 你们会再次相聚的 | 
| [41:24] | I already know how to protect them. | 我已经知道如何保护她们 | 
| [41:26] | I’m going to protect them. | 我一定会保护她们的 | 
| [41:46] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |