时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:05] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:06] | I know the risk but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:08] | Elena, she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长的一模一样 |
[00:10] | Why do I look like her? | 我为何长得像她 |
[00:11] | You are adopted. | 你是被收养的 |
[00:12] | This girl showed up, 16 | 一个女孩儿出现了 16岁 |
[00:14] | and about to give brith. | 临盆在即 |
[00:16] | What else do you know about her? | 你还知道些别的吗 |
[00:17] | Just her name, Isobel. | 她的名字 伊泽贝尔 |
[00:18] | My wife Isabel spent her life researching | 我妻子伊泽贝尔 她毕生都在研究 |
[00:21] | paranormal activity in this area. | 此地区的超自然现象 |
[00:22] | Where is your wife? | 你妻子人呢 |
[00:23] | Damon killed her. | 达蒙杀了她 |
[00:24] | There is a tomb underneath the church. | 教堂下有个墓穴 |
[00:26] | The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. | 一个咒语将凯瑟琳封在墓穴 保护着她 |
[00:28] | I am gonna bring her back. | 我要让她重返人世 |
[00:30] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[00:32] | You knew Katherine isn’t in there. | 你知道凯瑟琳不在墓穴里 |
[00:33] | She knew where you were, she did’t care. | 她知道你在哪里 她毫不在意 |
[00:52] | Jesus, you scared me. | 天啊 你吓着我了 |
[00:56] | Do you know what day it is? | 你知道今天是周几吗 |
[00:59] | Saturday. | 周六 |
[01:02] | And what year? | 哪一年 |
[01:05] | It’s 2010. | 2010年 |
[01:08] | – You Ok? – Thank you. | -你没事吧 -谢谢 |
[01:10] | Wait, what’s your name? | 等下 你叫什么名字 |
[01:13] | It’s Harper, sir. | 我叫哈柏 先生 |
[01:15] | How did you get out here? | 你怎么到这荒郊野岭来的 |
[01:19] | And why are you dressed like that? | 为何穿成这样 |
[01:25] | You seem like a very nice person. | 你看上去是个好人 |
[01:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:29] | Sorry for waht? | 为什么道歉 |
[01:59] | Hey, Bonnie, it’s me just checking in, | 邦妮 是我 就是问候一下 |
[02:01] | seeing how you’re doing. | 想知道你过得怎么样 |
[02:04] | We miss you here. | 我们想你了 |
[02:05] | Don’t let your aunt drive you too crazy. | 别让你姑妈把你逼疯了 |
[02:09] | Come home soon. | 快点回家 |
[02:10] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[02:11] | What are you doin’ out here? | 你在外面做什么 |
[02:13] | It’s cold. | 天很冷的 |
[02:13] | Thinking, writing. | 想事情 写东西 |
[02:16] | The, uh, funeral for Bonnie’s grandma, | 邦妮外婆的葬礼 |
[02:18] | brought back a lot of mum and dad. | 让我想起了很多爸妈去世时的场景 |
[02:21] | I was wondering you said you were doing dome digging about them, | 我在想 你说要对他们做些调查 |
[02:25] | the adoption. | 关于收养的事 |
[02:27] | Right. | 对 |
[02:28] | So did you dig? | 那你查了吗 |
[02:33] | Come on inside. | 我们进去说 |
[02:35] | Your dad kept everything from his medical practice– | 你父亲把诊所里的一切东西都保留下来了 |
[02:37] | Records, logs, old appointment books. | 医疗记录 日志 预约薄 |
[02:41] | I found an entry from the night you born | 我发现了你出生当晚的一个记录 |
[02:44] | Patient and a birth date. | 病人和出生日期 |
[02:46] | Isobel Peterson. | 伊泽贝尔·彼得森 |
[02:47] | Do you think that’s her real name? | 你觉得那会是她的名字吗 |
[02:48] | Pregnant teenage runaway? | 离家出走的少女孕妇 |
[02:49] | Probably not. First name, maybe. | 姓可能是假的 但名可能是真的 |
[02:51] | But where’d she get Peterson? | 但彼得森这个姓哪里借用的呢 |
[02:53] | Classmate? Best friend? | 同学 或者好友 |
[02:54] | So I binged it. | 我就搜索了一下 |
[02:57] | I searched for all the Petersons in this area | 我查了本地区所有姓彼得森的人 |
[02:59] | Born the same year as Isobel, found 3– | 岁数同伊泽贝尔一样的 有三个 |
[03:02] | 2 men and a woman, Trudie, | 两男一女 女的叫楚蒂 |
[03:06] | Who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia. | 她住在弗吉尼亚州的格罗夫希尔镇 |
[03:08] | That’s not far from here. | 那离这里不远 |
[03:09] | Well, watch this. | 看这个 |
[03:18] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[03:21] | She was a cheerleader. | 她曾是个啦啦队长 |
[03:24] | Trudie still lives there. | 楚蒂还住在那里 |
[03:28] | This is her address. | 这是她的地址 |
[03:29] | What about Isobel? | 那伊泽贝尔呢 |
[03:32] | I couldn’t find angthing about her. | 她的信息我完全找不到 |
[03:43] | Listen. There’s something else. | 听着 还有些事我得先告诉你 |
[03:44] | Mr. Saltzman, Rick, | 萨尔茨曼老师 就是里克 |
[03:46] | His wife was from around here, | 他妻子也是本地人 |
[03:49] | And her name was also Isobel. | 也曾叫伊泽贝尔 |
[03:53] | Wait, | 等等 |
[03:55] | “was” as an.. | 你说”曾” |
[03:58] | She died. | 她死了 |
[04:02] | Alaric’s wife might have been your mother? | 阿拉里克的妻子有可能是你的母亲 |
[04:07] | It can’t be true, right? | 不可能是真的 对吧 |
[04:08] | I mean, the coincidence alone is just crazy. | 名字巧合就够惊人了 |
[04:14] | I have the address for her friend Trudie. | 我有她朋友楚蒂的地址 |
[04:17] | You wanna talk to her? | 你想和她谈谈吗 |
[04:20] | I–I don’t know, I… | 我 不知道 |
[04:23] | I–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:26] | If it’s true and they are the same person, | 如果我母亲和阿拉里克的妻子真的是一个人 |
[04:28] | That means that my birth mother is dead, | 那也就是说 我的生母死了 |
[04:33] | And I don’t know if I could handle that. | 我不知道自己能否接受这个事实 |
[04:37] | Elena, did Jenna tell you anything about Alaric’s wife? | 埃琳娜 珍娜告诉你阿拉里克妻子的事了 |
[04:41] | How she died? | 她是怎么死的 |
[04:43] | Just she was killed and case was never solved. | 只是说她是被杀死的 案件至今未破 |
[04:49] | You knew that already? | 你已经知道了 |
[04:54] | The night at the school when he attacked me, | 在学校的那天晚上当他要袭击我的时候 |
[04:56] | He told me some things about her death. | 他告诉了我关于他妻子的死 |
[04:59] | – Well– – no, no. | -那么 -别乱猜 |
[05:01] | It’s not possible. | 那不可能的 |
[05:02] | The coincidence is– it’s too much. | 太过巧合了 不可能的 |
[05:06] | Now, listen, if you do decide to go | 听着 如果你决定去 |
[05:08] | Talk to Isobel’s friend, I’ll go with you. Ok? | 找伊泽贝尔的朋友谈谈 我跟你一起去 好吗 |
[05:12] | I just don’t know how gonna do yet. | 我还不知道该怎么做呢 |
[05:21] | I should get goin’. | 我要走了 |
[05:22] | I gotta go deal with Damon. | 我得去看看达蒙 |
[05:25] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[05:27] | He’s dealing in his own way. | 他在以自己的方式面对 |
[05:42] | How do I taste? | 我尝起来怎样 |
[05:45] | Oh, so much better than your friends. | 比你的朋友好喝多了 |
[05:47] | But shh. Don’t tell them. | 嘘 别告诉她们 |
[05:49] | They might get jealous. | 不然她们会吃醋的 |
[05:53] | No. Buzzkill bob. | 不 我扫兴的兄弟 |
[05:58] | Greetings. | 你好啊 |
[06:01] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[06:03] | Without the tri-delts. | 单独谈 |
[06:05] | Anything you have to say to me, | 你要跟我说的 |
[06:06] | You can say in front of them. | 她们也都可以听 |
[06:09] | They’re really good at keeping secrets. | 她们的嘴很严的 |
[06:13] | You’re worried about me. | 你在为我担心 |
[06:15] | That’s nice. Don’t be. | 那太好了 别担心我 |
[06:17] | There’s no need. I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be? | 没有必要 我很好 我怎么会不好呢 |
[06:19] | It’s almost 145 years of one goal get in that tomb. | 我等了145年就是为了进那个墓地 |
[06:24] | I succeeded. | 我成功了 |
[06:25] | Granted, Katherine wasn’t in there to be rescued, | 但是 凯瑟琳并不在里面等着我去拯救 |
[06:27] | But why dwell? | 何必再费心机 |
[06:29] | No, it’s so liberating not having a master plan, | 长期以来的大计突然不存在 就像忽然解放了 |
[06:32] | Because I can do whatever the hell I want. | 因为我可以随心所欲 |
[06:35] | That’s kind of what I’m afraid of. | 我就怕你变成如此模样 |
[06:37] | Relax. I haven’t killed anyone in– too long. | 放松 我已经很久没有杀人了 |
[06:44] | those girls | 那些女孩们呢 |
[06:45] | end up their dorm with headaches, | 最后她们会带着头痛躺在宿舍 |
[06:49] | Think they blacked out. | 以为自己昏睡了过去 |
[06:50] | Business as usual. | 常用手段 |
[06:52] | Predictable you didn’t pull me over here for a pep talk. | 我猜 你找我谈话不是为了鼓舞我斗志的吧 |
[06:56] | So drink up. Spill it, brother. | 喝吧 有什么事快说 兄弟 |
[07:00] | There was a woman you may have known a few years back | 有个你几年前认识的女人 |
[07:04] | named Isobel, | 叫伊泽贝尔 |
[07:05] | most came round here from Duke. | 可能是从杜克大学来小镇的 |
[07:06] | You wanna discuss the woman in my past seriously? | 你想跟我谈我过去的女人 不是吧你 |
[07:10] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[07:11] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[07:13] | I just–just wanna know | 我只是 只是想知道 |
[07:15] | if you remember anything about her. | 你是否还记得她的一些事 |
[07:16] | Oh, it’s like a needle in a haystack, Stefan. | 大海捞针一样 斯特凡 |
[07:18] | Well, think hard. It’s important. | 再好好想想 这很重要 |
[07:22] | Nothing is important, not anymore. | 没有什么事是重要的 再也没有了 |
[07:27] | Great chat. | 跟你聊天很开心 |
[07:29] | I have to go | 我得走了 |
[07:30] | and exploit some women in the name of grief, | 以悲伤为理由去压榨几个女人 |
[07:32] | which I’m sure you understand. | 我想你一定很理解的 |
[07:35] | “TTFN,” Said the tri-delt. | “回头见”姑娘们要我转达你的 |
[07:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:47] | This is boring. I’m bored. | 这太无聊了 我无聊至极 |
[07:52] | But we have this entire house to ourselves. | 整间屋子里就只有我们两个了 |
[07:56] | I mean, it’s practically a bachelor pad. | 实际上 差不多算是单身公寓 |
[07:59] | And… | 所以 |
[08:01] | So shouldn’t we do something | 我们是不是该做些什么 |
[08:04] | a little bit more bachelor-paddy? | 做点干柴烈火的事 |
[08:08] | What? Something like this? | 什么样的事 像这样的事吗 |
[08:15] | Something like that. | 有点像那样的事 |
[08:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:18] | This is a pretty good show. | 这节目真精彩 |
[08:20] | Seriously? | 真讨厌 |
[08:40] | Oh God. | 天啦 |
[08:41] | Not on my couch. | 别在我沙发上啊 |
[08:43] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:49] | I don’t know. It’s just weird, you know, | 我也不知道 有点奇怪 |
[08:51] | me being raffled off like a Disney cruise. | 将我像迪斯尼彩车那样大张旗鼓地兜售 |
[08:53] | In this town, | 在这个小镇 |
[08:54] | Fundraising is like indentured servitude. | 筹款就像签约买卖奴隶一样 |
[08:57] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没有商量的余地 |
[08:58] | Besides, you are bachelor and you are eligible, | 而且你是单身又符合条件 |
[09:01] | so there you go. | 所以就选你了 |
[09:03] | With this. | 用这个 |
[09:18] | Oh, god. I can’t believe I’m gonna do this. | 天啦 我真不敢相信我要说这些 |
[09:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | I am totally gonna ruin this moment, | 我会完全毁了此刻的浪漫 |
[09:24] | but I have to tell you. | 但是我不得不告诉你 |
[09:27] | Elena recently found out she was adopted, | 埃琳娜最近发现她是被收养的 |
[09:29] | And she’s been looking for her birth mother… | 她一直在找她的生母 |
[09:32] | Whose name was Isobel. | 她的名字叫伊泽贝尔 |
[09:34] | Isobel? Like my wife? | 伊泽贝尔? 跟我妻子一样 |
[09:37] | Isobel never had a baby. | 她从没生过小孩 |
[09:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:39] | Not before you were together? | 在你们结婚之前也没有吗 |
[09:41] | Nope. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[09:50] | This is Elena’s birth mother. | 这是埃琳娜的亲生母亲 |
[09:59] | Ah, she, uh– | 她 |
[10:03] | She never told me. | 她从没告诉过我 |
[10:06] | I gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[10:39] | Trudie? | 楚蒂 |
[10:40] | Tru-Trudie Peterson? | 楚蒂·彼得森 |
[10:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:42] | Uh, my name is Elena Gilbert. | 我叫埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[10:43] | I wanted to talk to you about Isobel Flemming. | 我想和你谈谈伊泽贝尔·弗莱明的事 |
[10:48] | Well, I haven’t heard that name in years. | 我很久没听过那个名字了 |
[10:51] | How do you know her? | 你怎么会认识她 |
[10:54] | I think that, um, well… | 我想 嗯 那个 |
[10:58] | Do you know she had a baby | 你知不知道她曾经生过孩子 |
[10:59] | that she gave up for adoption? | 后来被别人收养了 |
[11:04] | My god. | 天啊 |
[11:07] | You’re her daughter. | 你是她女儿 |
[11:14] | I was just gonna make some tea. Would you like some? | 我刚准备泡茶 你想喝点吗 |
[11:17] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[11:18] | Uh, the kitchen’s this way. | 嗯 厨房在这边 |
[11:32] | I wasn’t gonna come. I didn’t think I was, | 我没打算要来 原本并没打算 |
[11:34] | But I was driving, and I hit this stoplight, | 但我开车的时候 撞上了信号灯 |
[11:37] | And it made me think about when I was learning how to drive | 让我回想起 我在学开车的时候 |
[11:41] | and then my mom would always warn me | 妈妈总是警告我说 |
[11:43] | about this blind turn on the left-hand side, | 要小心左转弯时的视线盲区 |
[11:45] | and then I was thinking about my mom, and– | 然后我就想起了我妈妈 |
[11:49] | I have your address, | 我有你的住址 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry for barging in | 很抱歉唐突来访 |
[11:51] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[11:53] | Um, just a surprise, though. | 只是点惊讶 |
[11:56] | I haven’t thought about Isobel in years. | 多年来我都没想起过伊泽贝尔了 |
[11:58] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是在什么时候 |
[12:00] | About 17 years ago, | 大概是17年前吧 |
[12:03] | when she left to go have you. | 当她离家出走去生下你的时候 |
[12:05] | We kept in touch for a while, | 此后也联系过一段时间 |
[12:07] | But, well, you know, people drift apart. | 但是 你知道的 后来就逐渐淡漠 |
[12:10] | And you don’t know where she ended up? | 你知不知道她后来怎么样了 |
[12:11] | She was in Florida for a while. | 她曾在佛罗里达住过一阵子 |
[12:14] | She was on her own, you know, she wasn’t easy. | 她一个人孤苦伶仃 日子过的挺艰难的 |
[12:18] | Do you have any idea who my father is? | 你知道我父亲是谁吗 |
[12:25] | I could never get her to fess up. | 她从没跟我提起过 |
[12:29] | Anyway, she finally pulled it together, | 不管怎样 到最后她还是振作起来 |
[12:32] | got into college on a scholarship. | 拿着奖学金读完大学 |
[12:35] | Where did she go? | 她去了哪 |
[12:35] | Somewhere in Carolina. Duke, I think. | 卡罗莱纳的某个地方 应该是杜克吧 |
[12:40] | Smart girl, smart school. | 优秀的女孩 优秀的学校 |
[12:43] | Let me just grab that. | 我去取水 |
[12:57] | So it’s been a few month, where have you been? | 有几个月没见你了吧 你去哪了 |
[13:00] | Well, here and there. Never one place too long. | 到处逛逛 不会在一个地方逗留太久 |
[13:03] | You know Pete. | 你知道皮特的 |
[13:04] | No, actually, I don’t, | 不 事实上 我不知道 |
[13:06] | because you never brought him around. | 因为你从不带他回来 |
[13:09] | So blonde’s the new flavor of the month, huh? | 那个金发女孩是你的新猎物吗 |
[13:13] | So sorry I scared her off. | 抱歉我把她吓跑了 |
[13:15] | She’s not a flavor, mom. I like her. | 她不是我的猎物 妈妈 我喜欢她 |
[13:17] | So she’s the one? | 所以说她是你的真命天女 |
[13:19] | No, probably not, but maybe. | 不 或许不是 或许是吧 |
[13:23] | Matt, seriously, | 马特 不是吧你 |
[13:24] | Liz Forbes’s daughter. | 莉兹·福布斯的女儿 |
[13:26] | Mom, seriously. Knock it off. | 妈妈 说真的 别再说了 |
[13:30] | Ice, please. | 冰块 |
[13:38] | So, uh, you heard from Vic? | 你有没有薇姬的消息 |
[13:42] | No, but don’t worry. | 没有 但别担心 |
[13:43] | She will come home eventually when she needs something. | 当她有需要的时候 她就会回来的 |
[13:47] | I played that game. | 我以前也是这样 |
[13:48] | Are you playing it now? | 你现在还是这样吗 |
[13:49] | – No. – Then what are you doin’ home? | -不是 -那你回来做什么 |
[13:51] | You trying to say I need a reason to come back? | 你的意思是我回家还得有理由吗 |
[13:57] | Sit down. Eat with me. | 坐下 和我一起吃吧 |
[14:02] | Tell me everything I’ve missed, hmm. | 跟我说说我不在的时候都发生了什么事 |
[14:09] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你能来见我 |
[14:10] | Something’s come up. | 发生了一些事 |
[14:11] | Jenna told you. | 珍娜都告诉你了 |
[14:13] | -Yeah. – So it’s true. | -是的 -所以说是真的吗 |
[14:15] | Your wife Isobel was Elena’s birth mother. | 你妻子伊泽贝尔是埃琳娜的生母 |
[14:17] | What does Elena know? | 埃琳娜知道这件事吗 |
[14:20] | About your wife? | 有关你的妻子吗 |
[14:21] | About everything. About you, your brother. | 所有事 包括你和你哥哥 |
[14:23] | She knows what I am, | 她知道我的身份 |
[14:24] | and she knows that you know about the vampires. | 她也知道你知道吸血鬼的事 |
[14:28] | Does she know about Damon and Isobel? | 那她知道达蒙和伊泽贝尔的事吗 |
[14:30] | No. I couldn’t tell her until I was sure. | 不 在我搞清楚之前 我不会告诉她 |
[14:34] | You said you’d help me. | 你说过你会帮我的 |
[14:36] | I asked Damon without saying too much. | 我向达蒙打探过了 |
[14:37] | – He doesn’t remember. – Ask him again. | -他不记得了 -再问问他 |
[14:39] | Damon is not stable right now. | 达蒙现在状态不稳定 |
[14:41] | You know, he murdered my wife | 他杀了我的妻子 |
[14:42] | Or at the very least made a meal out of her. | 或者说至少把她当成了大餐 |
[14:44] | When has he been stable? | 他什么时候稳定过 |
[14:45] | I’m telling you not to push this. | 我希望你不要太冲动行事 |
[14:46] | Give me a reason not to. | 给我个不冲动行事的理由 |
[14:48] | Your survival. How’s that for a reason? | 你的命 这理由够吗 |
[14:50] | I’ll handle it, but for now, I need you to let it go. | 我会处理好的 但现在 我希望你放手 |
[14:54] | Is that what you’ll tell Elena? | 你也打算如此告诉埃琳娜吗 |
[14:55] | Let it go? | 放手? |
[15:02] | Leave Elena out of this. | 别把埃琳娜扯进来 |
[15:05] | I need to know what happened. | 我必须知道发生了什么 |
[15:08] | I think you would, too. | 我想你也是 |
[15:14] | I need something more than just your wife’s name. | 我需要你妻子的更多资料 |
[15:16] | Pictures, something I could show Damon. | 比如照片 让我可以拿给达蒙看 |
[15:34] | Just a few more minutes. | 再等一会儿 |
[15:36] | Can’t you, uh– | 你能不能 |
[15:38] | Can’t you fix it at morning | 你能不能早上再弄 |
[15:40] | I like working in night. | 我喜欢晚上工作 |
[15:41] | Yes I like sleeping in night. With you. | 但是我喜欢晚上睡觉 和你一起 |
[15:49] | Ok, I’ll bite. | 好吧 我投降 |
[15:50] | What is it, thesis stuff? | 你在写什么 论文吗 |
[15:56] | Look, baby, I’m in a 3-way here with you and your computer, | 亲爱的 我和你 以及你的电脑在享受三人世界呢 |
[15:58] | The least you can do is let me know what you’re up to. | 至少该告诉我 你在做些什么吧 |
[16:11] | I was doing research, | 我在做研究 |
[16:12] | and I dug up all this stuff | 我寻找了所有关于 |
[16:13] | about this small town in Virginia near where I grew up. | 弗吉尼亚州我出生地附近的一个小镇的资料 |
[16:16] | It’s isolated, out of the way, and quiet, | 是个安静 偏僻的小镇 孤立地存在着 |
[16:20] | And every now and then, people die mysteriously, | 不时还有人神秘死亡 |
[16:23] | and they say that it’s animal attacks. | 他们说那是动物袭击 |
[16:24] | Except, these bodies are drained of blood. | 但是这些人都是因为被吸干血而死 |
[16:30] | It’s vampires. It has to be. | 肯定是吸血鬼干的 一定是 |
[16:32] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | I’ll get my garlic and holy water, | 我去准备好大蒜和圣水 |
[16:37] | -And then maybe, just maybe… – No. | -然后也许 也许 -不要 |
[16:39] | We can get some sleep. | 我们可以先睡会儿 |
[16:41] | – Come here. – No. | -过来 -不要 |
[16:42] | Look, this is why I love you, | 我就爱你这点 |
[16:44] | because you believe in all of this stuff, | 你相信所有神鬼玄学的东西 |
[16:48] | so much so that you’re making a degree out of it. | 甚至都为此修了个学位 |
[16:51] | You’re like Mulder | 你简直就像穆德[X档案男主角] |
[16:53] | except hotter and a girl. | 但你是个性感女郎 |
[16:57] | This is not a joke, Rick. | 我没开玩笑 里克 |
[17:00] | You think that this is cute, | 你觉得这很可爱 |
[17:03] | but I’m gonna prove it. | 但是我要证明这是真的 |
[17:12] | And Mulder was right in the end. | 最后也证明穆德是对的啊 |
[17:17] | They came to the game for us. | 观众来看比赛其实是为了看我们 |
[17:19] | The football team hadn’t won in years. | 那支球队很多年都没赢过了 |
[17:21] | We were the stars. | 我们才是明星 |
[17:22] | Well, Izzie was. | 伊兹才是明星 |
[17:24] | But I was a damn good backup. | 但我也是个好替补 |
[17:26] | Heh. This is great. Thank you. | 真不错 谢谢 |
[17:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:30] | You haven’t touched your tea. | 你还没喝过我给你泡的茶呢 |
[17:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:42] | Oh, it’s just some herbal mixture | 只是些混合草药茶 |
[17:45] | Vervain? | 马鞭草 |
[17:49] | You know. | 你知道 |
[17:51] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[17:53] | You didn’t invite me in, | 你刚才没邀请我进来 |
[17:54] | And you’re serving vervain tea. | 现在你又给我喝马鞭草茶 |
[17:56] | You know. | 你知道 |
[18:00] | I think that you should probably leave. | 我想你或许该走了 |
[18:01] | Wait. What are you not telling me? | 等等 你还有什么是没告诉我的 |
[18:04] | Please, leave | 请你 离开 |
[18:06] | Now. | 立刻 |
[18:45] | Bourbon. | 来一杯波本酒 |
[18:52] | Behold the teacher. | 老师也在呢 |
[18:54] | Don’t you have some papers to grade? | 不需要批改试卷吗 |
[18:57] | It’s, uh, more fun with a buzz. | 一醉解千愁 |
[19:00] | Well, most things in life are. | 人生之事大多如此 |
[19:01] | Sober’s depressing. | 清醒只让人郁闷压抑 |
[19:04] | You don’t strike me as somebody who gets depressed. | 在我看来 你可不像会郁闷的人啊 |
[19:06] | You say that like you know me. | 你说的好像你很了解我一样 |
[19:11] | Just a hunch. | 只是感觉罢了 |
[19:21] | You have a good afternoon. | 下午愉快 |
[19:22] | Not likely. | 不大可能 |
[19:27] | Daytime drinking, huh? | 大白天喝酒 |
[19:28] | It’s all the rage. | 流行嘛 |
[19:31] | Listen, I need a favor. | 我要你帮我一个忙 |
[19:33] | You ever been in love? | 你恋爱过吗 |
[19:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:35] | Have you ever been so bent on someone, | 你有没有完全迷恋上一个人 |
[19:38] | that you just have your heart ripped out by them? | 到最后却被对方伤透了心 |
[19:40] | You forget I was married. | 我想你忘了我已经结婚了 |
[19:43] | Right. Gay husband. | 对哦 你有个同性恋老公 |
[19:47] | She’ll have what I’m having. | 给她来杯一样的 |
[19:50] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[19:53] | There’s a fundraiser here tonight | 今晚镇上有个筹款活动 |
[19:55] | that the founder’s council is throwing. | 创立者协会组织的 |
[19:57] | The town’s most eligible bachelors get raffled off for dates, | 镇里最优质的单身汉会被抽中参加约会 |
[20:01] | and, well, we are short of bachelor. | 不过 我们缺少单身汉 |
[20:05] | Is this what you do when there’s no, um, vampires? | 没有吸血鬼的时候你们就干这破事儿吗 |
[20:09] | Organize bachelor raffles? | 举办单身汉兑奖活动 |
[20:11] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[20:12] | At this point, I miss the vampires. | 此时此刻 我觉得处理吸血鬼更好 |
[20:15] | Look, you’re a hero to this town, Damon. | 听着 达蒙 你是小镇的英雄 |
[20:17] | I know most people don’t know it, | 我知道很多人不知情 |
[20:18] | but you are, and you’re single and a catch. | 但你确实是 而且你是单身 也很优质 |
[20:22] | Oh, come on. Help me out. | 拜托 帮帮我 |
[20:24] | Carol Lockwood won’t let me live it down if I come up empty handed. | 若是我空手而归 卡罗尔·洛克伍德不会让我好过的 |
[20:29] | You know, a room for the woman | 面对一屋子 |
[20:32] | clamoring want to win a date with me? | 吵着要和我约会的女人 |
[20:35] | Sounds tasty. | 感觉会很香艳 |
[20:36] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[20:38] | One thing. | 有件事 |
[20:39] | Can you get information on someone for me? | 你能帮我找到一个人的资料吗 |
[20:42] | Alaric Saltzman, the history teacher. | 历史老师阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[20:43] | There’s just something a little off about him, | 我觉得他有些古怪 |
[20:45] | And I just– I just wanna make sure that the high school | 我只想确保学校在请老师的时候 |
[20:48] | did their homework on this guy. | 有没有好好调查过 |
[20:51] | – You got it. – Thanks | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[21:02] | May I help you? | 请问找谁 |
[21:03] | Thank you for the text. | 多谢你的短信 |
[21:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:09] | I didn’t tell her anything. | 我没有告诉她任何事情 |
[21:11] | I–I kept my promise. | 我遵守了诺言 |
[21:12] | Good | 很好 |
[21:14] | The girl though, she knows something. | 但那个女孩 她知道一些事情 |
[21:16] | That won’t be a problem. | 那没什么 |
[21:18] | She won’t get any closer to the truth. | 她无法再进一步了解真相了 |
[21:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:24] | So I’m done? | 我完事了吗 |
[21:25] | Yes. You’re done. | 是的 你”完了” |
[21:30] | No! I won’t invite you in. | 不 我不会邀请你进来 |
[21:32] | You can’t come in! | 你不能进来 |
[21:33] | I’m not a vampire, so, yes, I can. | 我不是吸血鬼 所以我可以 |
[21:37] | I don’t understand, I did what you told me. | 我不明白 你说的我都照做了 |
[21:39] | I did my part! | 我完成了任务 |
[21:40] | And now I have to do mine. | 现在我也要完成我的任务了 |
[22:34] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[22:35] | Better. | 比他更好 |
[22:38] | Me. | 是我 |
[22:39] | You look, um… | 你看起来 |
[22:40] | Dashing? Gorgeous? | 潇洒 迷人 |
[22:42] | Irresistible? | 诱惑 |
[22:43] | Wrecked. | 烂醉 |
[22:45] | You look wrecked. | 你一副醉相 |
[22:47] | No reason why. | 没什么原因 |
[22:48] | Do you know that I am one of mystic falls’ most eligible bachelors? | 你知道我是神秘瀑布镇最优质的单身汉之一吗 |
[22:52] | – Huh. – Yep. | -是嘛 -没错 |
[22:57] | – How are you doing? – Never better | -你最近怎么样 -非常好 |
[23:01] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[23:03] | I’m a barrel of favors today. | 今天我可以提供无限量的帮助 |
[23:05] | It’s my newfound purpose– how can I help people? | 我的人生新目标诞生了 服务他人 |
[23:08] | I’m just meeting Stefan. We’re going to the fundraiser. | 我只是来找斯特凡一起去筹资会 |
[23:14] | Help a guy out, will you? | 帮我一下 可以吗 |
[23:15] | Can’t get this. | 扣子扣不上 |
[23:26] | So I found out who my birth mother is. | 我知道我亲生母亲是谁了 |
[23:30] | Ecch. Who cares? | 谁在意那个 |
[23:33] | She left you. | 她丢下了你 |
[23:35] | She sucks. | 她是个烂人 |
[23:41] | Stephen, there you are. | 斯特凡 你来了啊 |
[23:49] | Uhh. I need a bigger jacket. | 我要一件大点的外套 |
[23:50] | Wow. You know, | 你知道吗 |
[23:52] | an occasional sorority girl might, um, | 多喝了几个姐妹会女孩的血 |
[23:55] | You know, help fill you out a little bit. | 身材就臃肿起来了 |
[24:03] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[24:05] | He is Damon. | 他可是达蒙 |
[24:05] | Maybe this heartache will be good for him. | 或许此次心碎对他来说有好处 |
[24:07] | It’ll remind him that he has one, even if it doesn’t beat. | 让他察觉到自己还有颗心 尽管那颗心并不跳动 |
[24:11] | Won’t hold my breath. | 我不抱多大期望 |
[24:15] | So I went to see Trudie Peterson. | 我去见了楚蒂·彼得森 |
[24:19] | I know. I’m sorry. I didn’t plan it. | 抱歉没告诉你 我也是一时冲动去的 |
[24:23] | How was it? | 谈的怎么样 |
[24:24] | She has vervain. | 她有马鞭草 |
[24:26] | She knows about vampire stuff, | 她知道有吸血鬼的事 |
[24:27] | Stephen, this can’t be coincidence. | 斯特凡 那不可能是巧合 |
[24:31] | It Isn’t. | 的确不是 |
[24:32] | This is Alaric’s wife. | 这是阿拉里克的妻子 |
[24:36] | This is her. This is isobel. | 这就是她 伊泽贝尔 |
[24:38] | He gave this to you? | 他给了你这个吗 |
[24:39] | Everything he knows about vampires, he learned from her. | 他的吸血鬼知识全部来自她妻子 |
[24:43] | He believes that she was killed by one. | 他相信她是被一个吸血鬼杀掉的 |
[24:48] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[24:50] | Listen, Elena, | 听着 埃琳娜 |
[24:51] | there is a lot about Isobel that Alaric can tell you, | 阿拉里克可以告诉你很多关于伊泽贝尔的事 |
[24:53] | but I need you hold of a little while | 我希望你缓一缓 |
[24:56] | before you talk to him. | 再去找他谈 |
[24:57] | – Why? – I know it’s a lot to ask of you, | -为什么 -我知道让你很为难 |
[24:59] | but will you do that for me? | 但你能为我做到吗 |
[25:05] | Tickets for the raffle are now on sale. | 奖票在打折 |
[25:08] | All proceeds benefit the annual founder’s day celebration. | 所有收入将被用于年度创始日庆祝活动 |
[25:12] | That’s a good look for you. | 衣服和你真配 |
[25:14] | Embarrassed and uncomfortable? | 窘迫又不舒服吗 |
[25:16] | Yep, that’s the one. | 对 就要那种感觉 |
[25:19] | Hey, look. I’m, uh, sorry about earlier. | 早上的事我很抱歉 |
[25:22] | It was just kind of a…a shock. | 只是有点震惊 |
[25:25] | Well, I’m sorry for dropping it on you, | 很抱歉我突然告诉你那些事 |
[25:28] | but I felt like you should know. | 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[25:30] | No, I get it. | 没事 我理解 |
[25:31] | At some point, | 从某种程度上来说 |
[25:32] | maybe you and Elena could talk. | 也许你和埃琳娜可以谈谈 |
[25:33] | I’m sure she’d like to hear about Isobel, | 我敢肯定她会很乐意了解伊泽贝尔的事情 |
[25:36] | what she was like. | 关于她的为人 |
[25:37] | – Yeah. – Or not. No pressure. | -是啊 -或者算了 不给你压力了 |
[25:42] | I don’t know if that’s a…a great idea. | 我不知道那样做好不好 |
[25:45] | At least not…not for a while. | 但暂时还是算了 |
[25:50] | Where’d our girlfriend go? | 我们的女朋友去哪儿了 |
[25:51] | She’s on her way to the grill. | 她去格尔酒吧了 |
[25:54] | I, uh, wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[25:59] | This is the woman, Isobel. From north Carolina. | 就是她 伊泽贝尔 来自北卡罗莱纳 |
[26:02] | Remember her now? | 现在有印象了吗 |
[26:03] | Who wants to know? | 谁想知道 |
[26:04] | I do. | 我想知道 |
[26:05] | Who else wants to know? | 还有谁想知道 |
[26:08] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[26:10] | Sorry. Don’t know her. | 不好意思 不认识她 |
[26:11] | Hey, are you comin’? | 你一起来吗 |
[26:13] | The real housewives of mystic falls await. | 神秘瀑布镇的主妇等着呢 |
[26:17] | He’s already been hit on, like, 35 times. | 他被点名 大概35次了 |
[26:19] | He’s total cougar bait. | 完全是个熟女杀手 |
[26:20] | Impressive. | 真牛 |
[26:21] | More like embarrassing. | 尴尬 |
[26:23] | Hi, Mrs. Donovan. | 嗨 多诺万夫人 |
[26:26] | Hi, Elena honey. | 埃琳娜 亲爱的 |
[26:27] | Hi, Kelly. | 嗨 凯丽 |
[26:28] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[26:29] | – How are you doing? – Oh, same old. | -过得怎么样 -老样子 |
[26:31] | Oh. Matty tells me you broke his heart. | 马特告诉我你伤了他的心 |
[26:33] | – Mom. – Just kidding. | -妈妈 -开玩笑的啦 |
[26:35] | Calm down. | 镇定 |
[26:36] | He found his rebound girl. | 他找到了新女友疗情伤 |
[26:39] | Oh. Here you go, sweetheart. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[26:40] | However many that’ll buy. | 能买几张买几张 |
[26:41] | I just hope I don’t get bachelor 3. | 我就希望不要抽到3号 |
[26:43] | I dated him in high school. | 高中的时候和他约会过 |
[26:45] | Not impressive. | 真差劲 |
[26:47] | In any way. | 那方面也是 |
[26:50] | Very exciting. | 真激动啊 |
[27:01] | I’ve got the big date planned. | 我有一个很棒的约会计划 |
[27:03] | It’s a romantic dinner, | 共进浪漫的晚餐 |
[27:04] | Secluded spot somewhere woodsy. | 在树林里找个隐蔽的地方 |
[27:07] | You’re making me think I should buy a ticket | 你说的我都想买一张票了 |
[27:08] | Well, you are in charge. You could always rig it. | 你是负责人 你可以暗箱操作嘛 |
[27:16] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[27:20] | I ran the check on the history teacher. | 我调查了那历史老师的资料 |
[27:22] | You want this before or after your big debut? | 你现在就想要调查结果 还是待会儿 |
[27:24] | How’s it look? | 结果怎么样 |
[27:25] | He checks out. | 没什么问题 |
[27:26] | Couple of speeding tickets. | 就一些超速单 |
[27:27] | It’s a rough story, though. | 不过他也挺不幸 |
[27:28] | Turns out his wife went missing a few years back North Carolina | 他妻子几年前在北卡罗莱纳失踪 |
[27:31] | North Carolina? | 北卡罗莱纳 |
[27:35] | She have a name? | 查到她的名字了吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah. Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[27:40] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[27:58] | And what do you do, bachelor number 3? | 你是做什么的 3号单身汉 |
[28:01] | Yeah, I’m a plumber. | 我是个水管工 |
[28:02] | Well, isn’t that wonderful? | 很棒不是吗 |
[28:04] | We could always use more plumbers. | 家家户户都需要水管工 |
[28:06] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[28:08] | Number 4, “Alaric saltzman.” | 4号 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[28:11] | Wow. That’s quite a mouthful. | 真绕口啊 |
[28:13] | What do you do, alaric? | 你是做什么的 阿拉里克 |
[28:14] | I’m a teacher at Mystic Falls high. | 我是神秘瀑布镇高中的老师 |
[28:17] | Oh, beauty and brains, ladies. | 帅气而又有智慧 小姐们 |
[28:19] | This one’s a keeper. | 赶紧来抢啊 |
[28:21] | – what do you teach? – history. | -你教什么? -历史 |
[28:23] | History, oh ,get the fun fact about Mystic Falls, | 历史 说些关于神秘瀑布镇的趣史 |
[28:26] | something crazy. | 让人觉得难以置信的事 |
[28:35] | He probably saving the best stories for his date. | 或许他打算留住故事 待会儿只讲给约会对象听 |
[28:38] | And last, but not least, | 最后一位重量级嘉宾 |
[28:42] | Damon salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[28:43] | – We don’t have much on you. – Well, I’m tough to fit on a card. | -没有你太多的资料 -小卡片可难以将我概括 |
[28:47] | Do you have any hobbies, like to travel? | 你有什么爱好吗 比如旅游 |
[28:50] | Oh, yeah. L.A., new york. | 是的 洛杉矶 纽约 |
[28:53] | Couple of years ago, I was in north Carolina, | 几年前我还去过北卡罗莱纳 |
[28:55] | near the duke campus, actually. | 离杜克大学挺近 |
[28:56] | I think–I think Alaric when to school there. | 我想阿拉里克是在那上学的 |
[28:59] | Didn’t you, Rick? | 是吗 里克 |
[29:01] | Yeah, ’cause I– I know your wife did. | 我知道你妻子是那个大学的 |
[29:05] | I had a drink with her once, | 我还和她喝过几杯 |
[29:07] | She was– | 她… |
[29:09] | she was a great girl, | 她是个好女孩 |
[29:10] | never tell you that? | 她没告诉过你吗 |
[29:11] | Because she was…delicious. | 她可真是 很香艳美味啊 |
[29:25] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[29:26] | I just need some air. | 我只是要呼吸点空气 |
[29:34] | – Elena – He killed her, | -埃琳娜 -他杀了她 |
[29:36] | Damon was the vampire that killed her? | 达蒙是杀她的那个吸血鬼 |
[29:38] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道具体是怎么回事 |
[29:39] | Alaric said that they never found the body. | 阿拉里克说一直没发现她的尸体 |
[29:40] | Oh, my god. Stefan. | 天呐 斯特凡 |
[29:42] | I know. I’m sorry. I wanted to tell you, | 我知道 很抱歉 我想告诉你的 |
[29:44] | But I just– I wanted to know more. | 但 我想先查明真相 |
[29:47] | I was feeling sorry for him, | 我还为他难过 |
[29:49] | hoping that this whole Katherine thing would change him. | 希望凯瑟琳的事会让他有所改变 |
[29:52] | I’m so stupid. | 我真是异想天开 |
[29:53] | He doesn’t know about the connection to you. | 他不知道这事和你的关系 |
[29:54] | I thought about confronting him. | 我想过和他当面对峙 |
[29:56] | But he is already so on edge. | 但他已经很狂躁了 |
[29:57] | Why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要护着他 |
[29:59] | Because you are not the only one | 因为不止你一个人 |
[30:01] | hoping that he might actually change. | 希望他能有所改变 |
[30:11] | That man. | 那个人 |
[30:13] | I saw that man outside of Trudie’s. | 我在楚蒂家门口见过 |
[30:16] | Get back inside. Come on | 进去 快点 |
[30:24] | And bachelor number 3 goes to 37458. | 3号单身汉的女伴是37458号 |
[30:28] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[30:32] | Ah. Kelly Donovan. Lovely. | 凯丽·多诺万 真不错 |
[30:37] | You and the plumber should have so much fun. | 你和管道工先生一定会玩得非常愉快的 |
[30:39] | Congratulations, Ms. Donovan. | 恭喜你 多诺万女士 |
[30:42] | Ok. Just…stop. | 好了 算了吧 |
[30:44] | Stop trying so hard. | 别再试着讨好我了 |
[30:46] | This thing you’re doing, this nice thing, it’s fake, | 你所表现的殷勤 真假 |
[30:49] | like you, like your mom, | 有其母必有其女 |
[30:51] | and for some reason, Matt fell for it, | 马特不知怎么竟会上当 |
[30:52] | but that doesn’t mean that I will. | 但那并不代表我也会 |
[30:54] | I don’t like you, ok? | 我不喜欢你 明白吗 |
[30:56] | So tell plumber boy I’ll be at the bar. | 告诉管道工先生我在酒吧等他 |
[31:03] | Whoa. Easy there. | 慢点儿 |
[31:04] | Buy a ticket like everyone else. | 要像大家一样买票啊 |
[31:06] | Did you enjoy that, | 你刚很享受吗 |
[31:06] | rubbing it in to alaric saltzman? | 在阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼的伤口上撒盐 |
[31:09] | What? | 什么 |
[31:10] | Just as I was starting to think that there | 正当我开始觉得 |
[31:11] | was something redeemable about you. | 或许你还有救的时候 |
[31:13] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[31:14] | Am I missing something here? | 我是不是错过了什么 |
[31:16] | Did I forget to mention | 我是不是忘了告诉过你 |
[31:17] | earlier when we were talking about my birth mother, | 就是之前我们在谈论我的亲身母亲时 |
[31:20] | the one that gave me up? | 就是抛弃我的那位 |
[31:22] | Her name was Isobel. | 她的名字叫伊泽贝尔 |
[31:27] | Go ahead. Reminisce about how you killed her. | 想想吧 回忆一下你是怎么杀了她的 |
[31:43] | Let’s get you home. | 我送你回家 |
[31:46] | I have a message for you. | 我有个口信要捎给你 |
[31:47] | – What? – Who are you? | -什么 -你是谁 |
[31:49] | Stop looking. | 别找了 |
[31:51] | Stop looking for what? | 别找什么 |
[31:52] | She doesn’t want to know you. | 她不想认识你 |
[31:54] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 也不想和你说话 |
[31:56] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[31:57] | You need to stop looking. Do you understand? | 你别再找她了 明白吗 |
[31:59] | She’s alive? Does that mean she’s a… | 她还活着吗 那就是说她是… |
[32:03] | Elena, he’s under a compulsion. | 埃琳娜 他被意识控制了 |
[32:04] | – Do you understand? – Yes. I do. | -你明白了吗 -是的 我明白了 |
[32:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:11] | I’m done now. | 我任务完成了 |
[32:30] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 快点 我们快离开这儿 |
[32:34] | 37649. | 37649号 |
[32:37] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[32:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[32:43] | And bachelor number 5, Damon Salvatore. | 5号单身汉 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[32:48] | 37552. | 37552号 |
[32:51] | Oh, would you look at that? 37552 | 瞧瞧啊 37552号 |
[32:54] | What are the chances? Me. | 真巧啊 是我 |
[32:58] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[33:00] | I’m gonna call you later. | 我一会儿打给你 |
[33:06] | I think it’s time to let this vampire crap go. | 我觉得是时候放下对吸血鬼一事的执迷了 |
[33:08] | I mean, the research, the trips, | 研究啊 旅行啊 |
[33:10] | it’s become an obsession. | 你变得越来越痴迷了 |
[33:11] | This is important to me. | 那对我很重要 |
[33:12] | Why? Why is this so important? | 为什么 为什么这么重要 |
[33:15] | Explain to me. I mean…make me understand. | 解释给我听听 让我也能理解你 |
[33:23] | I mean, what’s the point of this? | 你如此痴迷到底是为了什么 |
[33:24] | You don’t want kids. You’re barely ever home. | 你不想要孩子 几乎不怎么在家 |
[33:27] | I just want us to be normal people. | 我只希望我们过着正常人的生活 |
[33:28] | Maybe I don’t want to. | 或许我不想 |
[33:30] | Maybe I want more. | 或许我有更高的追求 |
[33:40] | Here we go. Home, sweet home. | 到家咯 家 温馨的家 |
[33:42] | Wait. Why…why are we back here? | 等等 怎么 我们怎么回来了 |
[33:44] | I wasn’t ready to leave. | 我还没准备回来呢 |
[33:45] | Yeah, you were, mom. | 别说胡话了 妈妈 |
[33:50] | You’re the best, Matty. | 你最好了 马特 |
[33:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:54] | I’m…I’m sorry… | 我 我很抱歉 |
[33:58] | I was gone so long. | 我离开太久了 |
[34:03] | Why are you really home, mom? | 你到底是为什么回家来的 妈妈 |
[34:08] | It’s Pete. | 因为皮特 |
[34:11] | He’s gone, | 他离开我了 |
[34:12] | and it’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[34:13] | I did it. I always do it. | 我搞砸了 我总这样 |
[34:15] | No, you didn’t, mom. | 不 你没有 妈妈 |
[34:16] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[34:24] | You’re all I have left. | 我现在只剩下你一个了 |
[34:28] | Please don’t leave from me | 求你别离开我 |
[34:31] | I’m not goin’ anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去的 |
[34:56] | Are you really this stupid? | 你真这么傻吗 |
[35:04] | Guess so. | 看样子是啊 |
[35:15] | You gotta put down the stake. | 把木桩放下 |
[35:18] | Wow. That’s courage. | 勇气可嘉啊 |
[35:20] | Where’s Isobel? | 伊泽贝尔在哪儿 |
[35:22] | What have you done to my wife? | 你对我妻子做了什么 |
[35:23] | Want me to tell you I killed her? | 你想让我告诉你是我杀了她吗 |
[35:25] | Would that make you happy? | 那样你就高兴了 |
[35:26] | Because I think you know what happened. | 我觉得你知道发生了什么 |
[35:28] | I saw you feeding on her. | 我看见你吸了她的血 |
[35:29] | Yeah. I did, and I wasn’t lying. | 是的 我没有撒谎 |
[35:33] | She was delicious. | 她很美味 |
[35:38] | Oh, come on. What do you think happened? | 你以为发生什么了 |
[35:41] | Not an inkling? | 一点也想不到吗 |
[35:42] | Never considered the possibility? | 就没考虑过那种可能吗 |
[35:46] | I turned her. | 我转化了她 |
[35:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:50] | She came to me, all pathetic, | 她来找我的 可怜兮兮的 |
[35:52] | Looking for vampires. | 到处找吸血鬼 |
[35:54] | There was something about her, | 她身上有种特质 |
[35:55] | something I liked. | 我喜欢的那种 |
[35:56] | There was something special. | 非常特别的地方 |
[35:58] | You turned her because you liked her? | 你转化了她 是因为你喜欢她吗 |
[36:00] | No, I slept with her because I liked her. | 不 我和她上床是因为我喜欢她 |
[36:02] | I turned her because she begged me to. | 我转化她是因为她求我那么做的 |
[36:08] | But you knew that, too, didn’t you? | 你也很清楚的 对吗 |
[36:10] | Hmm. I guess she wasn’t happy at home, | 我猜她在家并不快乐 |
[36:12] | wasn’t happy with life in general, | 不像过着普通人的生活 |
[36:15] | wasn’t happy with you. | 和你在一起不快乐 |
[36:21] | Ah, this is a shame. | 真可惜啊 |
[36:23] | We’re kindred spirits, abandoned by the women we love. | 我们是同病相怜 都被喜欢的女人抛弃 |
[36:27] | Unrequited love sucks. | 得不到回应的爱太可悲了 |
[36:31] | Sounds like I got a lung. | 似乎我撕裂了你的肺 |
[36:33] | Which means I get to sit here and watch you die. | 也就是说我可以坐在一边 看你死去 |
[37:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[37:26] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[37:27] | Do what? He attacked me. | 做什么 他袭击了我 |
[37:31] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[37:32] | All I did was tell him the truth. | 我只是告诉他真相 |
[37:34] | His wife didn’t want him anymore. | 他妻子不再要他了 |
[37:36] | Not my fault he couldn’t handle it. | 他无法接受又不是我的错 |
[37:37] | Like you’ve been handling Katherine? | 就像你也无法接受凯瑟琳对你的背叛吗 |
[37:39] | I’m handling it fine. You know what? | 我完全可以接受 你知道吗 |
[37:45] | Isobel came to me. | 伊泽贝尔找到我 |
[37:46] | She found me. | 她找到了我 |
[37:47] | And if she’s related to Elena, | 如果她和埃琳娜有血缘关系 |
[37:49] | that means she’s related to Katherine. | 就是说她和凯瑟琳有血缘关系 |
[37:51] | Maybe katherine sent her to me. | 也许是凯瑟琳把她送给我的 |
[37:54] | Stop it. You don’t have to keep looking. | 住嘴 你不要再往下深挖了 |
[37:57] | It can’t be a coincidence that Isobel sought me out. | 伊泽贝尔找到我一定不是巧合 |
[38:00] | Can’t. | 不是巧合 |
[38:03] | I’m assuming you’ll take care of this. | 我想你会处理他的尸体吧 |
[38:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[38:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:39] | You were just… | 你刚刚 |
[38:43] | Did Damon turn you? | 达蒙转化你了吗 |
[38:46] | No. I–I went for him, | 没有 我袭击他 |
[38:49] | And then he, uh– he stabbed me. | 然后他 他刺中了我 |
[38:51] | No, no, no. You must have vampire blood in your system. | 不 不 不 你身体里一定有吸血鬼的血 |
[38:53] | Somebody slipped it to you. | 有人喂你喝的 |
[38:54] | No, it’s…. | 不是的 是因为… |
[38:57] | It’s something else. | 是因为别的原因 |
[38:59] | Then how? | 怎么做到的 |
[39:03] | I, uh… | 我 |
[39:06] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[39:08] | Surprise gifts aren’t fair. | 突然送个惊喜礼物可不公平 |
[39:10] | I always feel bad for not getting you something. | 我没给你买礼物 感觉很愧疚 |
[39:13] | Just open it. | 打开看看 |
[39:15] | Oh, that’s a giant piece of jewelry. | 真是一颗大戒指啊 |
[39:19] | I know, it’s ridiculous. | 我知道 有点傻气 |
[39:20] | Just tell people it’s a family heirloom. | 对外人只说是传家宝就行了 |
[39:22] | Nobody questions that. | 没人会多问的 |
[39:24] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[39:25] | If I told you, you’d laugh at me. | 如果告诉你 你会笑话我的 |
[39:28] | But promise me that you’ll always wear it. | 向我保证你会一直戴着它 |
[39:31] | It’ll protect you from all the things that go bump in the night. | 它会保护你不受黑夜邪灵的伤害 |
[39:35] | A ring to ward off the demons, eh? | 一枚可以趋退恶魔的戒指 |
[39:38] | Consider it a– a token of my love, | 把它当做我对你爱的信物 |
[39:41] | my affection, and if nothing else, | 我的柔情蜜意 如果没有别的 |
[39:44] | an apology for being so crazy. | 就当是为我疯狂行为的歉意 |
[39:46] | Well, you were definitely crazy. | 是的 你确实很疯狂 |
[39:49] | I’m selfish, and I’m obsessed, | 我太自私了 我着魔了 |
[39:51] | And I’m a horrible wife. | 我是个糟糕的妻子 |
[39:54] | But you love me anyway. | 但是你依然爱我 |
[39:57] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[40:01] | This ring protected me. | 是戒指保护了我 |
[40:09] | That’s impossible. | 不可能啊 |
[40:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:51] | Was there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[40:56] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[40:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:59] | Isobel? | 伊泽贝尔 |
[41:29] | Pearl. | 珍珠 |
[41:30] | It’s Harper. | 是哈柏 |
[41:36] | I’m glad you found us. | 很高兴你找到了我们 |
[41:37] | Ms. Gibbons, | 吉本斯夫人 |
[41:39] | This gentleman is a friend of mine. | 他是我的一个朋友 |
[41:41] | May he come in? | 他能进来吗 |
[41:43] | Any friend of Pearl’s is a friend of mine. | 珍珠的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[41:45] | Please do. Come in. | 请吧 快进来 |
[41:48] | Annabelle, close the door, please. | 安娜贝拉 关门 |