时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:05] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:06] | I know the risk. But I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:09] | There’s a tomb underneath the church. | 教堂下面有个墓穴 |
[00:10] | A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. | 咒语将凯瑟琳封在了墓穴里 保护着她 |
[00:13] | I’m gonna bring her back. | 我要把她救出来 |
[00:14] | She’s not there! | 她不在墓里 |
[00:16] | You saved everyone in the church? | 你救了教堂里所有的吸血鬼? |
[00:18] | We’ve taken up residence in a farmhouse just outside of town. | 我们目前住在城外的一间农舍里 |
[00:20] | All 25 vampires? | 25个吸血鬼都在吗 |
[00:22] | Some. | 一些而已 |
[00:22] | I hate this house. I didn’t stay locked up for 145 years | 我恨这屋子 我被关了145年 |
[00:25] | to end up locked up here. | 可不想继续被关在这儿 |
[00:30] | So, where’s Bethanne? | 贝瑟恩去哪了 |
[00:30] | She won’t be coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[00:32] | My wife Iisabelle spent her life | 我妻子伊泽贝尔 毕生都在研究 |
[00:33] | researching paranormal activity in this area. | 此地区的超自然现象 |
[00:35] | What have you done to my wife? | 你对我妻子做了什么 |
[00:37] | I turned her. | 我把她变成了吸血鬼 |
[00:37] | Maybe there is such a thing as vampires. | 也许吸血鬼真的存在 |
[00:39] | They’re just different from the way we always thought they were. | 只是跟世人的成见不太一样 |
[00:43] | You got a problem with blood, Anna? | 你怕血吗 安娜 |
[00:45] | I knew this girl Vicki. | 我认识一个叫薇姬的女孩 |
[00:47] | She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck. | 她遭到了动物袭击 咬到了脖子 |
[00:49] | And then I saw your face. | 之后我又看到了你脸上的变化 |
[00:50] | Why would you confront me about it? | 为什么非要找我质询真相 |
[00:51] | Because maybe it’s true about Vicki. | 因为或许薇姬的事是真的 |
[00:53] | And also because I want you to turn me. | 也因为 我要你把我变成吸血鬼 |
[01:34] | I love storms. | 我喜欢暴风雨 |
[01:37] | Is that a vampire thing? | 吸血鬼都喜欢吗 |
[01:38] | ’cause I read vampires don’t like running water. | 因为我在书上看到吸血鬼讨厌活水 |
[01:40] | It’s only Dracula. | 只有德库拉才那样[《惊情四百年》] |
[01:42] | He was a complete wuss. | 他是个十足的窝囊废 |
[01:44] | Never showered. Very smelly. | 从来不洗澡 满身臭味 |
[01:46] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[01:49] | First rule about vampires… | 关于吸血鬼的第一条例 |
[01:51] | Don’t believe anything you read. | 别相信书上写的 |
[01:55] | You gotta tell me more. I gotta know. | 你得多告诉我点 我要知道 |
[01:57] | No, you don’t. | 不 没必要 |
[01:59] | ’cause you’re not gonna be one. | 因为你不会变成吸血鬼 |
[02:00] | Come on, you can’t keep saying “No” to me. | 拜托 你不能总是回绝我 |
[02:02] | Look, I’m not gonna turn someone | 我不会把一个对吸血鬼的了解 |
[02:04] | who learned everything he knows about vampires from netflix. | 完全建立在网络资料上的人变成吸血鬼的 |
[02:06] | That’s not true, and you know it. | 才不是 你知道的 |
[02:10] | Why do you even want this? | 你为什么想变成吸血鬼 |
[02:12] | Give me one good reason. | 给我一个令人信服的理由 |
[02:15] | ’cause I… | 因为我… |
[02:21] | Let me know when you can finish that sentence. | 你想好再告诉我吧 |
[02:27] | Hey, you’re still up. | 你还没睡啊 |
[02:29] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[02:30] | Looks like the there’s a big storm rolling in. | 看来要下大暴雨了 |
[02:32] | Can you help make sure all the windows are closed? | 能帮我看看窗户有没有都关好吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah. Yeah. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:49] | We’re running low on blood. | 血液库存不多了 |
[02:51] | You might wanna send Anna to the hospital to get some more. | 或许你得让安娜去医院再弄点来 |
[02:54] | I’ll send her out for some tomorrow. | 我明天会让她去的 |
[02:56] | Maybe I could go with her. | 也许我可以跟她一起去 |
[02:57] | If the storm keeps it dark enough, | 如果暴风雨能让天色变得足够暗 |
[02:58] | I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all. | 或许我就能在没有太阳的白天出去 |
[03:02] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕你不能去 |
[03:03] | Not after your stunt at the Salvatore house tonight. | 今晚你在塞尔瓦托家闹事后就更不能去了 |
[03:06] | He and his brother deserved it. | 他们兄弟俩罪有应得 |
[03:07] | And where did that get you? | 你又有什么斩获呢 |
[03:09] | Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead. | 你的女朋友贝瑟恩死了 |
[03:11] | And you have no one to blame but yourself. | 那完全怪不得别人 只怪你自己 |
[03:13] | We cannot live our lives about revenge. | 我们不能活在仇恨当中 |
[03:17] | We have to have better control of our emotions. | 我们要更好地控制自己的情绪 |
[03:19] | I understand, Miss Pearl. | 我明白了 珍珠小姐 |
[03:21] | I just wish I knew what you were up to. | 我只是希望能知道你的打算 |
[03:29] | I’m going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow | 我明天要去镇上做些调查 |
[03:31] | to assess who’s under the influence of vervain and who isn’t. | 看一下哪些人带有马鞭草 哪些人没有 |
[03:35] | Anna tells me that the players haven’t changed much. | 安娜告诉我创立者协会成员没怎么变 |
[03:38] | It’s still the Lockwoods, the Forbes, the Fells… | 依旧是洛克伍德 福布斯 费尔家的人 |
[03:41] | We should kill every last one of them. | 我们应该把他们全都杀光 |
[03:42] | We are smarter than that, Frederick. | 我们有更明智的办法 弗雷德里克 |
[03:45] | These people are not our enemies. | 那些人不是我们的敌人 |
[03:48] | We don’t hold grudges and resentments. | 我们不需要怀恨在心 |
[03:51] | We’ll get our town back. | 我们会夺回小镇的 |
[03:53] | We just have to have patience. | 我们只需要有耐心 |
[04:07] | You heard her. | 你们听到她说的了 |
[04:09] | No revenge. | 不能复仇 |
[04:12] | Patience. | 要有耐心 |
[04:14] | Self-control. | 要有自控力 |
[04:20] | She seems to have it all figured out, doesn’t she? | 看来她都计划好了 不是吗 |
[04:34] | I say we go to Pearl’s, bust down the door, | 我们去珍珠家 踢翻大门 |
[04:36] | and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night. | 然后灭了昨晚袭击我们的蠢货 |
[04:38] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[04:39] | We turn to the rest of that house of vampires | 然后我们转身对房子里其他的吸血鬼说 |
[04:41] | And say, “Oops. Sorry?” | “哎呀 不好意思” |
[04:42] | I can’t believe you made a deal with her. | 难以置信你居然跟她做了交易 |
[04:44] | It was more like a helpful exchange of information. | 其实更像是互利互惠的情报交换 |
[04:48] | And it was not exactly like I had a choice. She’s… | 而且我也没得选择 她 |
[04:51] | Scary. | 挺恐怖的 |
[04:53] | Besides, she’s gonna help me get Katherine back. | 而且 她还能帮我找回凯瑟琳 |
[04:56] | Of course she is. | 那是”当然” |
[04:57] | Damon gets what he wants, as usual. | 达蒙又达到了目的 一如既往 |
[04:58] | No matter who he hurts in the process. | 不管其间会伤害到谁 |
[05:00] | You don’t have to be snarky about it. | 你没必要语带怒意 |
[05:03] | I woke up this morning | 我今早醒来 |
[05:04] | To learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. | 得知所有吸血鬼都从墓穴里被放出来了 |
[05:07] | I’ve earned snarky. | 我没法不生气 |
[05:08] | How long are you going to blame me | 我把你生母变成吸血鬼的事 |
[05:10] | for turning your birth mother into a vampire? | 你还要怪我多久 |
[05:12] | I’m not blaming you, Damon. | 我没有怪你 达蒙 |
[05:14] | I’ve accepted the fact that you’re a self-serving psychopath | 我已经接受你是个自私自利的变态的事实了 |
[05:17] | With no redeeming qualities. | 没有任何可取之处 |
[05:19] | This isn’t being very productive. | 说这个没有意义 |
[05:21] | We’re figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? | 我们得想办法处理珍珠和那群吸血鬼 是吧 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry. He just makes me so cranky. | 抱歉 他搞得我抓狂 |
[05:31] | I know. He makes everybody cranky. | 我明白 他让所有人都抓狂 |
[05:33] | So, what are we going to do? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[05:35] | Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise. | 我保证 达蒙和我会处理好一切的 |
[05:37] | Well, what about me? | 那我呢 |
[05:39] | I can’t just sit here and do nothing. | 我不能坐在这里干等着 |
[05:40] | That’s exactly what you’re gonna do, | 你就要这么做 |
[05:41] | Because that’s what going to keep you safe. | 因为这样才能保证你的安全 |
[05:43] | Which means nothing if you’re not safe, too. | 如果你有危险 我安全又有什么意义 |
[05:46] | What do you mean? I’m perfectly safe. | 怎么这么说 我超级安全 |
[05:47] | I have Damon, the self-serving psychopath on my side. | 我还有达蒙这个自私自利的变态做保镖呢 |
[05:51] | Well, that’s comforting. | 真会安慰人 |
[06:00] | Ok. We have some time. | 我们还有点时间 |
[06:01] | I’m not meeting my mom until later. | 我一会儿再去跟我妈碰头 |
[06:03] | Wait. Does your mom know you’re a… | 等等 你妈妈知不知道你是 |
[06:04] | The fact that you would even think it’s possible | 你居然认为这种秘密 |
[06:06] | to keep something like that a secret from your own family | 能够瞒住家人 |
[06:08] | Is just further proof that you’re not ready. | 那更证明了你还没准备好 |
[06:10] | “Not ready” is a step up from “No.” | “没准备好”比起”不行”是一大进步 |
[06:12] | And a million steps down from “Maybe.” | 可离我说”或许”还有十万八千里 |
[06:17] | I like your bracelet. | 我喜欢你的手链 |
[06:18] | Thanks. My sister got it for me. | 谢谢 我姐姐给我的 |
[06:22] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 |
[06:29] | Your sister doesn’t know you’re hanging out with me, does she? | 你姐姐不知道你跟我在一起吧 |
[06:31] | No. No. But I don’t see why it would be a problem. | 不知道 但我觉得这也不是问题啊 |
[06:34] | It’s not like she knows what you are. | 她又不知道你的身份 |
[06:36] | I’d rather keep it our little secret. | 我希望这能成为我们俩的秘密 |
[06:41] | You know, why don’t you… why don’t you keep this? | 这样吧 要不然把这个送你吧 |
[06:45] | Why would you give this to me? | 为什么送我 |
[06:47] | Because. You like it. And I like you. | 因为你喜欢啊 而且我喜欢你 |
[06:52] | You only like me because of what you want from me. | 你喜欢我只是因为你有求于我 |
[06:55] | No. I…I like you. | 不是 我喜欢你 |
[07:05] | You know, you should wear it. | 这个还是你戴着吧 |
[07:07] | It looks better on you anyway. | 它比较配你 |
[07:13] | I yelled at my mom last night. | 我昨晚吼了我妈 |
[07:15] | You know, I feel like the parent yelling at the screwed-up kid. | 就像是父母骂犯错的孩子那样 |
[07:18] | Maybe she needed to hear it. | 也许她该听听你的感受 |
[07:19] | Yeah, but just… I worry that if I push too hard, | 但是我担心如果我过于苛求 |
[07:21] | Then she will take off again. | 她又要走了 |
[07:24] | Cause that’s her M.O. | 那是她的风格 |
[07:25] | Just like Vicki, | 就像是薇姬 |
[07:26] | Who I haven’t heard from since she left. | 自从她走后就音信全无 |
[07:28] | Well, you can’t control your mom, Matt, | 马特 你不能控制你妈妈 |
[07:30] | Any more than you can control your sister. | 就像你不能控制你妹妹一样 |
[07:32] | I wish that she would just try a little. You know? | 我只希望她能小小努力一下 |
[07:35] | If she would just try to try, that’d be ok. | 就算她只是试着去努力 也好啊 |
[07:37] | Maybe she’ll surprise you. | 也许她会给你个惊喜 |
[07:39] | People have a tendency to do that. | 人可能一夜之间就变的哦 |
[07:45] | I should go before the roads get even worse from the storm. | 我得走了 不然遇到暴风雨会更难走 |
[07:48] | Yeah. Are you sure you should be driving right now? | 你真的要在这种天气开车? |
[07:51] | I have to. It’s my dad’s boyfriend’s daughter’s birthday. | 必须去 我爸男朋友的女儿过生日 |
[07:55] | We have a non-traditional traditional ritual. | 这是我们非传统的传统礼节 |
[07:58] | Well, buckle up. Don’t speed. | 那好吧 系好安全带 别超速 |
[08:01] | Stay off your cell phone. | 开车的时候不要用手机 |
[08:03] | And call me when you get there. | 到了给我打电话 |
[08:04] | Got it. Anything else? | 明白了 还有别的事吗 |
[08:07] | Yes. | 有 |
[08:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:22] | Hunting Party? | 去参加狩猎派对吗 |
[08:23] | That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me. | 昨晚袭击被刺的伤很重 |
[08:25] | I gotta get my strength back up. | 我要去补充点能量 |
[08:26] | I’ve got 2 liters of soccer mom in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有两升血 |
[08:29] | No? | 不要? |
[08:33] | We’ll talk when I get back? | 回来之后我们谈谈? |
[08:34] | All right. Give my regards to the squirrels. | 好啊 代我向松鼠问好 |
[09:15] | You’re ignoring me | 你不接我的电话 |
[09:16] | The 6 missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead. | 6通未接来电吗 抱歉 我手机没电了 |
[09:19] | – Is Stefan here? – No. | -斯特凡在这儿吗 -不在 |
[09:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[09:23] | He went out to the woods and didn’t come back. | 他去了树林 就再没有回来 |
[09:25] | I can’t get him on his phone. | 手机也联系不上 |
[09:26] | I figured he was here with you. | 我以为他跟你在一起 |
[09:29] | It’s going straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[09:32] | Where could he be? | 他能去哪儿啊 |
[09:33] | You’re not going to like what I’m thinking. | 我想到的可不是什么好事 |
[09:38] | Pearl! Open this door. | 珍珠 快开门 |
[09:40] | I swear to God I’ll bust through and rip your head off. | 否则我就把这门和你脑袋一起卸了 |
[09:44] | Pearl’s not home. | 珍珠不在家 |
[09:49] | Beautiful weather. | 天气不赖嘛 |
[09:51] | Not a ray of sun in the sky. | 一丝阳光都没有 |
[09:53] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟在哪儿 |
[09:56] | Billy. | 比利 |
[10:02] | – You’re dead. – Whoa. I’m sorry. | -你死定了 -真抱歉 |
[10:05] | You haven’t been invited in. | 你没被邀请 |
[10:07] | Miss Gibbons? | 吉本斯小姐 |
[10:08] | Yes, Frederick honey? | 什么事 亲爱的弗雷德里克 |
[10:10] | Never let this bad man in. | 永远不要让这个坏人进来 |
[10:13] | I’ll never let him in. | 我不会让他进来的 |
[10:18] | 145 years left starving in a tomb, | 我们在墓里活活饿了145年 |
[10:21] | Thanks to Katherine’s infatuation with you and your brother. | 就因为凯瑟琳迷恋你们两兄弟 |
[10:25] | First few weeks, | 最初的几星期 |
[10:26] | every single nerve in your body screams with fire. | 身体里的每一根神经都火烧火燎地痛 |
[10:30] | The kind of pain that can drive a person mad. | 那种疼痛能把人逼疯 |
[10:35] | I thought your brother might’ve wanted to get a taste of that | 我想你弟弟在被我杀掉之前 |
[10:36] | before I killed him. Billy. | 很愿意亲身感受一下 比利 |
[10:44] | You have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[10:56] | What happened? Where is he? | 发生什么事了 他在哪儿 |
[10:58] | They have him. I can’t get in. | 在他们手上 我进不去 |
[10:59] | Why not? | 为什么进不去 |
[11:00] | Because the woman that owns the house is compelled to not let me in. | 因为房子的女主人被控制了 不让我进去 |
[11:05] | I can get in. | 我进得去 |
[11:05] | You’re not going in there. | 你不许去 |
[11:06] | – I’m going! – You’re not going there. | -我要去 -你不许去 |
[11:09] | Why are they doing this? What do they want with him? | 他们为什么这么做 他们找上他干嘛 |
[11:12] | Revenge. They want revenge. | 报复 他们想要报复 |
[11:15] | We gotta do something. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[11:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:16] | We can’t let them hurt him. We gotta get him out of there. | 我们不能让他受伤害 我们得把他救出来 |
[11:18] | I know. Elena, I know. | 我知道 埃琳娜 我知道 |
[11:21] | But I don’t know how to get him out. | 不过我不知道该如何救他 |
[11:42] | Vervain on the ropes. | 浸过马鞭草的绳子 |
[11:50] | That’s gotta sting. | 钻心的疼吧 |
[11:53] | Speaking of… | 说到马鞭草 |
[12:03] | This isn’t right! | 你们不能这样 |
[12:06] | He killed Bethanne. | 他杀了贝瑟恩 |
[12:11] | One of us, Harper. | 他杀了我们的同伴 哈柏 |
[12:13] | And don’t you think for a second | 而且一旦有机会 |
[12:15] | he wouldn’t kill you if he had the chance. | 他也会毫不犹豫地干掉你 |
[12:17] | Pearl says we’re not here for revenge, right? | 珍珠说我们不是来复仇的 |
[12:20] | I say that’s exactly what we’re here for. | 我说复仇正是我们的目的 |
[12:27] | Starting with this. | 先从他下手 |
[12:33] | And then his brother. | 然后就是他哥 |
[12:34] | And anyone else that gets in our way. | 还有任何胆敢碍事的人 |
[12:36] | This isn’t right! | 不能这么做 |
[12:38] | You’re gonna want to let go of me! | 你给我放手 |
[12:40] | Miss Pearl will be home soon. | 珍珠小姐很快就回来了 |
[12:41] | Miss Pearl is no longer in charge. | 珍珠小姐已经不是老大了 |
[12:45] | Tie him up! And then stake him. | 把他绑起来 钉上木桩 |
[13:00] | Well, don’t you look… alive? | 你看起来还没死嘛 |
[13:03] | You can’t hurt me. | 你伤不了我 |
[13:04] | Oh, I can hurt you, all right. | 相信我 我完全有能力伤害你的 |
[13:09] | Mr. Saltzman. | 萨尔茨曼老师 |
[13:12] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[13:15] | Stefan’s in the house. | 斯特凡被困在房子里 |
[13:16] | Damon’s a vampire. He can’t get in. We need you. | 达蒙是吸血鬼 他进不去 我们需要你 |
[13:19] | I would go, but… | 我本可以去 但 |
[13:20] | Your life is valuable. | 你的命太值钱 |
[13:22] | Yours, on the other hand… | 你的嘛 就不见得了 |
[13:24] | Stefan told me about your ring. | 斯特凡告诉过我你戒指的事 |
[13:26] | What about it? | 他怎么说的 |
[13:27] | Let me recap… | 让我快速回顾一下 |
[13:28] | You tried to kill me. I defended myself. | 你想杀我 我自卫 |
[13:29] | You died. | 你死了 |
[13:31] | Then according to my brother, | 然后据我弟弟说 |
[13:32] | Your ring brought you back to life. | 你的戒指使你起死回生了 |
[13:34] | Am I leaving anything out? | 我没漏掉什么吧 |
[13:36] | Yeah. The part where I try and kill you again. | 漏掉了我第二次杀你的那部分 |
[13:38] | Only this time, I don’t miss. | 只不过这次 我没有失手 |
[13:40] | Mr. Saltzman. Please. It’s Stefan. | 萨尔茨曼老师 求你 那可是斯特凡 |
[13:45] | I’m sorry, Elena. But it’s not my problem. | 抱歉 埃琳娜 那跟我无关 |
[13:47] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[13:48] | Because the woman in charge of the crowd | 因为带领那群吸血鬼的女人 |
[13:50] | can help you find your wife. | 可以帮你找到妻子 |
[13:53] | – You’re lying. – Am I? | -你撒谎 -是吗 |
[13:55] | Why don’t you ask her yourself? | 你何不亲自问问她呢 |
[13:58] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[14:00] | Come on, Elena. | 我们走 埃琳娜 |
[14:06] | All right! Wait. | 好吧 慢着 |
[14:11] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[14:14] | So, I have an answer. | 我有答案了 |
[14:16] | To what? | 什么的答案 |
[14:16] | Why you should turn me. | 为什么你该把我变成吸血鬼 |
[14:18] | We’re back to that? | 怎么又回到那个话题了 |
[14:20] | Look, I wake up every day, and I feel OK, | 每天早上醒来 我都感觉还不错 |
[14:24] | but there’s something missing. | 可总觉得缺了些什么 |
[14:26] | Like a… like a hole. | 像一个空洞 |
[14:29] | Some people, they fit… in life, or whatever. | 有的人能很适应生活 和其它事情 |
[14:31] | I… I don’t. | 可我做不到 |
[14:33] | So, you want a pity-turn? | 你希望我出于同情转化你吗 |
[14:36] | I don’t think so. | 我可不愿意 |
[14:39] | You should turn me because I don’t have anything else. | 你该把我变成吸血鬼 因为我别无所有了 |
[14:47] | Do you even know why we turn other people? | 你知道我们为什么会把人变成吸血鬼吗 |
[14:49] | It’s not to give someone a one-way ticket out of loner-hood. Ok? | 不是为把别人从落寞中拯救出来 懂吗 |
[14:53] | One–we need someone to do our dirty work. | 情况一 我们需要人来当帮凶 |
[14:56] | Two, revenge. | 情况二 复仇 |
[14:58] | Three, boredom… but, you know, that never turns out well. | 情况三是出于无聊 不过这从没好下场 |
[15:01] | And then there’s the obvious one. | 而最显而易见的情况是 |
[15:07] | You love someone so much that you would do anything | 你深爱上一个人 愿意不惜一切代价 |
[15:10] | to spend all of eternity with them. | 跟他永远在一起 |
[15:16] | I’m sorry, but you don’t fit any of those categories yet. | 很抱歉 不过你目前一条都不符合 |
[15:23] | So, yeah. Just make sure your thesis is clear, | 好了 你要确保论文主旨明确 |
[15:26] | and she’ll love it. | 她一定会很欣赏的 |
[15:28] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[15:35] | – Mom, hey. – Did you get everything? | -妈妈 -都到手了吗 |
[15:38] | The blood-bank was understaffed because of the rain. | 下雨了 血库人手不够 |
[15:40] | I was in and out. | 出入自由 |
[15:41] | Who’s that you were talking to? | 刚才跟你说话的是谁 |
[15:43] | A friend from the library. | 图书馆里认识的朋友 |
[15:45] | Let’s get home. | 我们回家吧 |
[15:47] | Hey, you’re not going out in that, are ya? | 你不会要这时候出门吧 |
[15:50] | The roads are dangerous. Route 5 is completely flooded. | 路上很危险 5号路已完全被水淹了 |
[15:53] | We’ll make do. | 我们会小心的 |
[15:55] | Mayor Lockwood, we have your table ready. | 洛克伍德镇长 你的桌子准备好了 |
[15:57] | Great. | 好极了 |
[15:58] | Mayor…Lockwood, is it? | 洛克伍德 镇长 是吗 |
[16:02] | I suppose it is treacherous outside. | 外面好像还真挺危险的 |
[16:05] | My name is Pearl. | 我叫珍珠 |
[16:07] | This is my daughter Anna. | 这是我女儿安娜 |
[16:10] | We’ve just recently moved to town. | 我们刚搬来镇上 |
[16:12] | Welcome. Richard lockwood. | 欢迎 我是理查德·洛克伍德 |
[16:13] | This is my son Tyler. | 这是我儿子泰勒 |
[16:16] | Please… please, join us. | 一起吃吧 |
[16:18] | It would be a pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[16:24] | Be more creepy, dad. | 你还能再恶心点吗 老爸 |
[16:26] | Not like your son is standing right here. | 你儿子还站在这儿呢 |
[16:28] | Grow up. Elections are coming. | 成熟点吧 选举快到了 |
[16:30] | She’s a constituent. And a rich one, from the looks of it. | 她是选民 看样子还是位有钱的主儿 |
[16:34] | You can tell all that by looking at her ass? | 光盯着她臀部就能得出这种结论吗 |
[16:37] | Awesome. I’m gonna go shoot some pool. | 棒极了 我要打会儿台球 |
[16:43] | Teacher by day, vampire hunter by night. | 白天是老师 夜晚是吸血鬼猎人 |
[16:46] | – I’ve you to thank for that. – What are these? | -都是托你的福 -这些是什么 |
[16:49] | Those are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain. | 灌满马鞭草的麻醉枪 |
[16:52] | Just get me in. I’ll get Stefan out. | 把我弄进去就行 斯特凡包在我身上 |
[16:53] | That’s your plan? You’re just gonna take them all on yourself? | 这就是你的计划 孤身闯关? |
[16:56] | Well, I’ll be a little stealthier than that, hopefully. | 我会偷袭他们的 但愿能行吧 |
[17:00] | Whoa. What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[17:01] | I’m going with you guys. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[17:02] | No. No. No. No. No way. | 不不不不 没门 |
[17:04] | You need me. I’ll get in. | 你们需要我 我可以进去 |
[17:06] | You could distract them, and then I’ll get Stefan out. | 你们去转移他们注意力 我把斯特凡救出来 |
[17:08] | You’ll get yourself killed. You’re not going in there. | 你会被杀的 你不能进去 |
[17:10] | I’m going. | 我要进去 |
[17:11] | So, when you get me in, get out as quickly as you can. | 你一把我弄进去 就迅速撤离 |
[17:14] | I know how to sneak around where they can’t hear me. | 我知道怎么暗中下手 不被他们听到 |
[17:16] | You’ll basically just be in the way. | 你基本上只会碍手碍脚 |
[17:18] | Damon, now is not the time to be the lone ranger. | 达蒙 现在不是当独行侠的时候 |
[17:20] | Fine. Elena, you can drive the getaway car. | 好吧 埃琳娜 你可以开车接应 |
[17:24] | You’re not going in the house. | 你不许进房子 |
[17:25] | You can’t stop me. It’s Stefan we’re talking about here. | 你不能阻止我 我们要救的可是斯特凡 |
[17:28] | You don’t understand. | 你不理解 |
[17:29] | Oh, I understand. I understand. | 我懂 我能理解 |
[17:32] | He’s the reason you live. | 他是你活着的理由 |
[17:34] | His love lifts you up where you belong. I get it. | 他的爱你让你找到了生命的归宿 我懂 |
[17:37] | Can you not joke around for 2 seconds? | 你就不能少开点玩笑吗 |
[17:39] | I can’t protect you, Elena. | 我保护不了你 埃琳娜 |
[17:41] | I don’t know how many vampires there are in there. | 我不知道那有多少吸血鬼 |
[17:43] | That’s how long it takes you to get your head ripped off. | 就这么一下 你的脑袋就会被拧下来 |
[17:46] | I have to be able to get in and get out. | 我得设法进去并全身而退 |
[17:48] | I can’t be distracted with your safety. | 不能为你的安全分心 |
[17:50] | Or this will end up a bloodbath that none of us walk away from | 否则会有一场血战 我们没人可以生还 |
[17:55] | including Stefan. | 包括斯特凡 |
[17:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:01] | I get it. | 我了解你的感受 |
[18:05] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:09] | If we’re gonna go, let’s go. | 要去的话赶紧 |
[18:22] | Where are you? I can barely hear you. | 你在哪 我听不清 |
[18:24] | Storm washed out Route 5. | 山洪冲毁了5号高速 |
[18:26] | Now I’m detoured on some random backwoods path to hell. | 我现在绕到了一片该死的荒林里 |
[18:30] | Well, you shouldn’t be talking while you’re driving. | 开车的时候不该打电话 |
[18:32] | I know, right? | 我知道 好吧 |
[18:34] | I need one of those bluetooth thingies. | 我需要副蓝牙耳机 |
[18:36] | Look, you’re breaking up. | 听着 你信号越来越弱了 |
[18:37] | Just turn around and go back the same way you came. | 掉头原路返回 |
[18:39] | And watch the road. Ok? | 路上小心 好吗 |
[18:41] | Ok. | 好的 |
[18:50] | God. | 老天 |
[19:19] | Oh, good, someone’s home. | 太好了 家里有人 |
[19:21] | Uh, could I use your phone? | 能借用一下电话吗 |
[19:23] | My–my car broke down a few miles up the road. | 我车坏了 在前面几英里 |
[19:25] | This was the first house I saw. | 这是我看到的第一所房子 |
[19:28] | Well, lucky you. | 你真走运 |
[19:29] | Yeah. Lucky me. | 是呀 挺走运的 |
[19:31] | It’s no trouble, is it? | 不打搅您吧 |
[19:33] | Not the slightest. | 一点也不 |
[19:34] | Great. Whew. | 太好了 |
[19:37] | Hey, man, I really appreciate it. | 兄弟 太感谢了 |
[19:38] | It’s rough out there. | 外面天气真恶劣 |
[19:41] | Billy, show our visitor where the phone is in the kitchen. | 比利 带这位客人到厨房去打电话 |
[19:44] | And get me something to drink. | 再给我拿点喝的 |
[19:45] | Yeah. Sure thing. | 好的 没问题 |
[19:53] | Hey, Miss Gibbons, this guy wants to use your phone. | 吉本斯小姐 这个家伙想用一下你的电话 |
[19:56] | Oh, sure, honey. It’s right there. | 没问题 亲爱的 就在那 |
[20:00] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[20:12] | I’m really sorry. But you’re gonna need to invite | 非常抱歉 但你得邀请 |
[20:13] | A friend of mine inside. | 我的一个朋友进来 |
[20:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. He’s not allowed in the house. | 抱歉 他不受欢迎 |
[20:18] | I know that. But you gotta make an exception. | 我知道 但你得破个例 |
[20:19] | Get her out of the house. Now! | 把她带出来 快点 |
[20:21] | Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth. | 吉本斯小姐 告诉我实话 |
[20:23] | – Are you married? – No. | -你结婚了吗 -没有 |
[20:24] | Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property? | 父母 孩子 还有谁住这吗 |
[20:27] | No. It’s just me. | 没有 就我自己 |
[20:27] | No? Good. | 没了 很好 |
[20:32] | You were supposed to compel her. | 你该只控制她意识就行了 |
[20:33] | – It doesn’t work that… – She was human. | -那样不管用… -她是人 |
[20:35] | And I’m not! So, I don’t care. | 但我不是 所以我不在乎 |
[20:37] | Now, get out of here. Get rid of the body! | 快离开这 处理掉尸体 |
[21:10] | I’m in the process of obtaining some property. | 我正在置办一项房产 |
[21:12] | I understand that your family | 我知道你们家族 |
[21:14] | is the largest property owner in town. | 拥有镇上最多的房产 |
[21:16] | Well, yes we are. | 没错 正是 |
[21:17] | Dating all the way back to the town’s original charter. | 一直追溯到本镇起源呢 |
[21:20] | Your family came into a lot of new property in 1864. | 你们家族在1864年获得了许多新地产 |
[21:24] | You know your history. | 你很了解历史 |
[21:27] | It’s a passion of mine. | 很感兴趣 |
[21:30] | Guy’s not even subtle about it. | 他怎么都不懂掩饰的 |
[21:32] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[21:33] | It’s not my mother. | 反正不是我妈 |
[22:14] | I’m sorry, Mayor. | 不好意思 镇长 |
[22:16] | Do you know that boy over there? | 你认识那个男孩吗 |
[22:18] | That’s Jeremy Gilbert. | 那是杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
[22:21] | You don’t say. | 原来如此 |
[22:29] | Billy, what’s the holdup?! | 比利 怎么磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[22:57] | Damn it, Elena! | 该死 埃琳娜 |
[23:11] | Billy, Jacob, get back in here! | 比利 雅各布 都过来 |
[24:00] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[25:29] | Jeremy Gilbert? | 杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
[25:30] | Is that what you’ve been up to? | 你一直就在忙这个 |
[25:34] | He’s my friend. What’s the big deal? | 他是我朋友 有什么大不了的 |
[25:37] | His family is the reason | 就因为他的祖先 |
[25:38] | I was stuck in a tomb for over a century. | 我才被困墓穴里一个多世纪 |
[25:40] | That doesn’t mean he’ll make the same choices. | 这不等于他也会那样做 |
[25:43] | I want you to stop seeing him. | 我不许你再见他 |
[25:46] | I’ve been on my own for a long time, mother. | 我已经独立很久了 妈妈 |
[25:47] | I can make my own decisions. | 我可以自己做决定 |
[25:48] | Then stop acting like a child! | 那就别这么幼稚 |
[25:51] | As soon as Jeremy finds | 一旦杰里米发现 |
[25:52] | out what you really are, he will turn on you. | 你的真实身份 他就会变成你的敌人 |
[25:54] | He already knows. | 他已经知道了 |
[25:56] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[25:58] | Jeremy knows. | 杰里米知道了 |
[26:00] | He likes it. And he likes me. | 他接受了这个事实 也接受了我 |
[26:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:29] | For trying to help me. | 试着帮我 |
[26:32] | They just needed somebody to blame, | 他们只想是要归罪于某人 |
[26:35] | someone to punish. | 施以折磨惩罚 |
[26:39] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[26:42] | You shouldn’t be here… | 你不该来这 |
[26:43] | She was supposed to stay in the car. | 她本该呆在车里 |
[26:46] | Unh! No. No. No. Not him. | 不 不 不 别杀他 |
[26:48] | Whatever. Let’s get you down. | 管他呢 把你放下来再说 |
[26:51] | There’s vervain on the ropes. | 绳子上有马鞭草 |
[26:53] | Elena, pull that. | 埃琳娜 拉绳子 |
[26:59] | All right, let’s go. Clothes on. | 成了 走吧 穿上衣服 |
[27:01] | – Wait. – What? Guys, come on. | -等等 -干嘛 伙计们 快走 |
[27:03] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得赶快离开 |
[27:06] | Uhh! Come on, we gotta go. | 快 我们必须离开 |
[27:08] | The other one. | 还有一个 |
[27:12] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[27:15] | Can you get him in the car? | 你能扶他上车吗 |
[27:17] | – Yeah. – All right, go. | -能 -很好 去吧 |
[27:18] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[27:19] | You rescue, I’ll distract. Go. | 你救人 我掩护 走吧 |
[27:27] | Turn that down. | 音乐关小点 |
[27:36] | It’s too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[27:42] | Spread out. Now. | 分散行动 马上 |
[27:48] | You two, back of the house. Go. | 你们两个 到后院看看 快去 |
[27:50] | Check out both rooms, cellar, now. | 立刻搜查所有的房间和地下室 行动 |
[28:00] | Unh. Can you make it? | 你撑得住吗 |
[28:08] | Ohh. You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[28:11] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[28:12] | Come on, we gotta keep going. Come on. | 快 不能停下来 快 |
[28:54] | I’m going after Frederick! | 我去追弗雷德里克 |
[28:58] | Come on, it’s right over here. | 坚持住 就快到了 |
[29:25] | Stefan | 斯特凡 |
[29:46] | This is for Bethanne. | 这下是为贝瑟恩 |
[29:51] | And this is for the tomb. | 这下是为墓里的日子 |
[30:02] | Stefan | 斯特凡 |
[30:08] | Stefan | 斯特凡 |
[30:11] | Stefan | 斯特凡 |
[30:14] | No, Stefan. | 不 斯特凡 |
[30:15] | Stefan, Stefan. | 斯特凡 斯特凡 |
[30:17] | Stefan! Stefan! | 斯特凡 斯特凡 |
[30:50] | Where have they just gone? | 他们都死到哪去了 |
[30:53] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这吧 |
[30:53] | Oh, I’ll kill them. | 我要把他们全杀光 |
[31:06] | How many those vervain dose you have left? | 你还有多少剂马鞭草 |
[31:09] | One. | 一支 |
[31:11] | Not gonna be enough. | 肯定不够 |
[31:15] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[31:19] | What’s going on? | 做什么呢 |
[31:21] | What’s it look like? | 你看像什么 |
[31:23] | Honestly, I wouldn’t know. I’ve never seen it before. | 说实话 认不出来 从没见过 |
[31:26] | Well, sit down. You might wanna order pizza. | 坐下吧 也许你要另外订披萨了 |
[31:29] | I’m out of practice. | 我有点儿手生 |
[31:30] | Mmm. Mystery Casserole. Yum. | “天天美食”哦 真香 |
[31:32] | Yeah. Some people aren’t meant for the kitchen. | 是啊 有些人天生不适合厨房 |
[31:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:40] | Uh, I know it’s been rough. | 我知道你很难 |
[31:44] | But I’m gonna try. | 但我会努力改变的 |
[31:45] | I mean, really try this time. | 我是说 这次是认真的 努力改变 |
[31:47] | You just have to bear with me, ok? | 对我宽容一点 好吗 |
[31:49] | Ok. | 好 |
[31:51] | Ok. Good. | 太好了 |
[31:54] | I got it. | 我去开门 |
[31:56] | That bad, huh? | 难吃是吧 |
[32:02] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[32:06] | Hey, Matt. | 嘿 马特 |
[32:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:10] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[32:12] | Is your mom home? | 你妈妈在家吗 |
[32:15] | All right, give me 10 minutes. | 好吧 给我十分钟 |
[32:16] | And keep it out of the news until I get there. | 在我到之前 先封锁消息 |
[32:18] | Grab your stuff. We gotta go. | 拿上你的东西 我们得走了 |
[32:20] | Kinda got half a burger left. | 我这刚聊到一半 |
[32:22] | They found Vicki Donovan. | 他们找到薇姬·多诺万了 |
[32:24] | Are you serious? Where was she? | 真的吗 她在哪 |
[32:27] | Storm unearthed the grave off county road. | 暴雨冲开了掩土 在公路边发现的 |
[32:29] | They just brought her body down to the morgue. | 她的尸体刚被送到太平间 |
[32:31] | Wait. She’s dead? | 等等 她死了 |
[32:35] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快点 该走了 |
[32:44] | Stefan, please. | 斯特凡 醒醒 |
[32:46] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[32:52] | Oh, Stefan, please get up. Get up, Stefan. | 斯特凡 快起来 起来呀 斯特凡 |
[32:57] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[33:03] | Here. | 给 |
[33:08] | Elena, please run. | 埃琳娜 快跑 |
[33:09] | – No. – Please. | -不 -求你 |
[33:11] | Please, Stefan. My wrists. | 斯特凡 我的手腕 |
[33:13] | Here. Take my wrist. You need more blood. | 给 咬我的手腕 你需要血 |
[33:16] | Go, Elena. Run. Run… | 埃琳娜 跑 快跑 |
[33:18] | No. | 不 |
[33:21] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[33:52] | So, what you said to get me to do this, about my wife. | 你说服我来帮你救人的话 我妻子的事 |
[33:55] | It was a lie, wasn’t it? | 是骗我的 是不是 |
[33:56] | Yep. | 是 |
[33:58] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:00] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:15] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:16] | Me? | 我 |
[34:18] | Your merry little band of vampires | 你这群快乐的小吸血鬼 |
[34:19] | spent the day torturing my brother. | 把我弟弟抓来折磨了一整天 |
[34:24] | Trust me. The parties responsible for this will be dealt with. | 相信我 带头人会受到惩罚的 |
[34:27] | Our little arrangement doesn’t work unless you learn to contrl them | 你管束不好他们 我们的协议就无效 |
[34:30] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 我没想到会发生这种事 |
[34:31] | Well, it did. | 还是发生了 |
[34:33] | If I had a good side… | 哪怕我有善良的一面 |
[34:34] | not a way to get on it. | 你这样也见不到 |
[35:11] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[36:02] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[36:05] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[36:07] | The wounds have mostly healed. | 伤口差不多愈合了 |
[36:09] | Good. | 太好了 |
[36:14] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[36:16] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[36:17] | What you did today, | 你今天 |
[36:19] | coming to help me… | 跑去救我 |
[36:24] | You could have been killed. | 你可能会死在那里 |
[36:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:30] | And what I did, I’m sorry that… | 对于我的所为 我很抱歉 |
[36:35] | I’m sorry that you had to see it. | 抱歉让你见到我那个样子 |
[36:38] | I’ve just never… | 我只是从没… |
[36:41] | You were like this other person. | 你当时就像变了个人 |
[36:45] | And it’s my fault. I made you… | 都是我的错 是我逼你… |
[36:47] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[36:48] | You didn’t make me do anything. | 你没逼我做任何事情 |
[36:50] | You were saving my life. | 你是为了救我 |
[36:53] | And I was saving yours. | 我也是为了救你 |
[37:02] | Everything’s gonna be OK. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[37:17] | Hey, Jer… | 喂 杰里 |
[37:20] | What… what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[37:25] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |
[38:01] | I made you some coffee. | 我给你泡了咖啡 |
[38:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:05] | Are you… | 你… |
[38:07] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么需要我效劳的吗 |
[38:17] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[38:20] | I need to be alone right now. | 我现在需要一个人静静 |
[38:42] | Matt… | 马特 |
[39:02] | That was fun. | 挺过瘾的 |
[39:06] | Oh, don’t look at me like that. | 别那么看着我 |
[39:08] | I know you hate me. | 我知道你恨我 |
[39:10] | Guess what? Everyone hates me. | 知道吗 所有人都恨我 |
[39:16] | But you can’t deny it. | 但你不能否认 |
[39:18] | We were bad-ass. | 我们今天太牛了 |
[39:35] | Happens. | 天有不测风云 |
[39:42] | Jer… | 杰里 |
[39:44] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[39:47] | I’m gonna go get some sleep. | 我要去睡了 |
[40:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:30] | My…my friend Vicki… | 我 我朋友薇姬 |
[40:35] | She’s… She’s dead. | 她 她死了 |
[40:40] | Vicki? | 薇姬 |
[40:42] | The one you thought was a… | 你以为变成了…的那个 |
[40:44] | Yep. | 是 |
[40:47] | Turns out she’s been dead all along. | 原来她早就死了 |
[40:52] | She’s the reason you wanted to turn. | 你想变成吸血鬼是为了她 |
[40:57] | You wanted to be with her. | 你想和她在一起 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |