时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:06] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:07] | I know the risk. | 我知道很冒险 |
[00:08] | But I have to know her. | 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:09] | Elena…she’s a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
[00:11] | – I want the invention. – I don’t have it. | -我要那件发明 -不在我手上 |
[00:13] | But Damon does. | 但在达蒙手上 |
[00:14] | And you’re gonna get it for me. | 我要你去帮我拿到手 |
[00:15] | I’m not gonna give the device to Isobel. | 我不会把那发明交给伊泽贝尔 |
[00:17] | So she can give it to John who’s gonna turn around and kill me. | 好让她拿给约翰 他再回来杀我 |
[00:19] | But it’ll be useless. Bonnie can take the spell off. | 但它会失效的 邦妮可以消除它的魔力 |
[00:26] | You took a risk with Damon. | 在达蒙的问题上你冒了险 |
[00:27] | How did you know that he was going to give it to me? | 你怎么知道他会将之给我 |
[00:30] | ‘Cause he’s in love with you. | 因为他爱上你了 |
[00:34] | I couldn’t do what she wanted me to do. | 我不能做她希望我做的事 |
[00:37] | It wasn’t right. | 那样做不对 |
[00:38] | But when Elena finds out… | 但要是埃琳娜知道了 |
[00:41] | She’s never going to forgive me. | 她永远都不会原谅我 |
[01:15] | This dress hurts. | 裙子穿着真难受 |
[01:17] | Suck it in, baby. | 忍忍吧 宝贝 |
[01:29] | No, no, no, no. | 不对不对 |
[01:30] | This lineup is all wrong. | 队形全错了 |
[01:32] | The marching band should be in front of the historical society. | 游行乐队应该在历史协会的前面 |
[01:35] | Matt, time to get on your float. | 马特 该去你的花车上准备了 |
[01:36] | Boys, | 小伙子们 |
[01:37] | I asked you to put the chairs on the Founder’s float. | 我让你们把椅子放到创立者花车上去 |
[01:41] | Ladies, time to get on your float. | 姑娘们 该上花车了 |
[01:44] | Look at you, all retro. | 看看你 一身复古装束 |
[01:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[01:48] | Why wouldn’t I be here? | 我为什么不能来 |
[01:50] | Bonnie deactivated the gilbert invention. | 邦妮消除了吉尔伯特发明的魔力 |
[01:52] | Isobel’s gone. | 伊泽贝尔走了 |
[01:53] | And it’s Founder’s Day. | 而且今天是创立日啊 |
[01:56] | I’m here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl. | 我过来吃棉花糖 抢你女朋友啦 |
[02:00] | Don’t start with me, Damon. | 别来惹我 达蒙 |
[02:01] | Oh, you started it, Stefan, | 是你先惹我的 斯特凡 |
[02:03] | with that whole “I’m insecure, leave Elena alone” speech. | 是你对我说 “你让我没安全感 离埃琳娜远点” |
[02:06] | I’m just enjoying that. | 我就喜欢你那样 |
[02:08] | As long as you heard it. | 至少你听进去了 |
[02:10] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[02:13] | You have no sense of humor, Stefan. | 你一点幽默感都没有 斯特凡 |
[02:15] | Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor. | 其实我只是没有达蒙式幽默而已 |
[02:18] | Damon humor. | 达蒙式幽默 |
[02:20] | hey, look. | 听着 |
[02:21] | I get it. I get it. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[02:22] | I’m the better, hotter, superior choice, | 我比你优秀 性感 出众 |
[02:24] | and you’re scared now that Katherine’s out of the picture | 你害怕我不再迷恋凯瑟琳之后 |
[02:26] | that I’m gonna turn all my attention to Elena. | 把注意力转向埃琳娜 |
[02:28] | But don’t worry. Elena is not Katherine. | 别担心 埃琳娜不是凯瑟琳 |
[02:32] | You’re right. She’s not. | 没错 她不是 |
[03:13] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[03:17] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[03:20] | Heh. I know, it’s stupid, huh? | 我知道 很傻帽吧 |
[03:22] | I’m part of the parade. | 我要参加游行 |
[03:24] | But how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[03:25] | I’ve been…been been so worried, | 我一直很担心你 |
[03:27] | and I feel awful. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[03:29] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[03:31] | You didn’t kill my mother. Your uncle did. | 不是你杀了我妈妈 是你叔叔干的 |
[03:34] | Are you sure it was him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[03:37] | Who else would have done it? | 不然还会是谁 |
[03:40] | He doesn’t understand, Anna. It’s who he is. | 他不懂 安娜 他就是这种人 |
[03:43] | He hates all vampires. | 他憎恨所有的吸血鬼 |
[03:45] | He’s just doing what he thinks is right. | 他只是在做他认为正确的事情 |
[03:47] | Are you defending him? | 你这是在帮他说话吗 |
[03:49] | No. No way. | 不 不是 |
[03:52] | It’s just… | 我只是 |
[03:54] | I do understand where he’s coming from. | 能理解他的初衷 |
[03:56] | He’s convinced all the tomb vampis | 他坚信墓穴里的吸血鬼 |
[03:59] | want revenge on this town, | 想要对小镇进行报复 |
[04:00] | and he’s just… | 他只是 |
[04:02] | he’s trying to protect it. | 他只是在设法保护小镇 |
[04:04] | They do want revenge. | 他们的确要报仇 |
[04:06] | Or, at least, they did. | 至少他们有过这种想法 |
[04:08] | But that’s why we separated from them. | 所以我们才和他们分道扬镳 |
[04:11] | My mom wasn’t after revenge. | 我妈妈不是为了报仇 |
[04:13] | She just wanted her life back. | 她只是想重拾生活 |
[04:17] | I have to get out of this town, Jeremy. | 我要离开镇上了 杰里米 |
[04:20] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[04:23] | But I’ve been thinking. You could come with me. | 但我想你可以和我一起走 |
[04:25] | I could turn you. | 我可以把你变成吸血鬼 |
[04:26] | I mean, you said you wanted me to. | 你说过 你想让我这么做 |
[04:28] | Here. | 给 |
[04:30] | It’s my blood. | 是我的血 |
[04:32] | If you die with it in your system, | 如果你死的时候体内有我的血 |
[04:34] | you’ll come back. | 你就会重生 |
[04:37] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[04:38] | I know you, | 我了解你 |
[04:39] | what it’s like for you… | 明白你的感觉 |
[04:41] | Being alone, always feeling empty inside, | 孤身一人 内心空虚寂寞 |
[04:44] | No one to understand. | 无人理解 |
[04:46] | But when you’re a vampire, | 可你一旦变成吸血鬼 |
[04:48] | you don’t have to feel that way. | 就再也不用承受这些了 |
[04:50] | You can shut it off. | 你可以屏蔽掉这些感觉 |
[04:52] | I can show you how. | 我可以教你怎么做 |
[04:57] | I wanted to. | 我曾这么希望过 |
[04:59] | I did. | 真的 |
[05:06] | But I don’t think I can. | 但我做不到 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:16] | John? | 约翰 |
[05:18] | Is…is that even possible? | 这 这怎么可能 |
[05:20] | Well, there’s no proof, | 倒是没有确凿证据 |
[05:21] | but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager, | 但伊泽贝尔年轻时曾跟他约会过 |
[05:24] | and he was the one who brought | 而且是他把她送到 |
[05:25] | her to your dad’s office for the delivery. | 你养父的诊所分娩 |
[05:27] | My whole life, I’ve never liked this man. | 我长这么大 都没喜欢过这个人 |
[05:29] | I… | 我 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 对不起 我只是 |
[05:33] | I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you | 想在达蒙把这事用极不妥当的方式 |
[05:35] | in some typically inappropriate way. | 一股脑儿抛给你之前亲口告诉你 |
[05:36] | No, I’m happy that you told me. I just… | 别这样 我很高兴你告诉我 只是 |
[05:39] | I really hope that it’s not true. | 我真心希望这不是事实 |
[05:44] | What am I supposed to do? Do I just… | 我该怎么做啊 难道就 |
[05:47] | confront him and say, “Are you my biological father?” | 径直走到他面前问 你是我生父吗 |
[05:52] | I guess when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了吧 |
[05:53] | I’m never gonna be ready. | 我永远都不会准备好的 |
[05:56] | Stefan, I have enough problems | 斯特凡 我现在爱的这个家庭里 |
[05:57] | with the family that I actually care about. | 内部矛盾已经够多了 |
[06:00] | Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn’t he? | 杰里米恨我 而且恨得有道理 |
[06:03] | My journal gave him every single reason to. | 我的日记给了他充分的理由来恨我 |
[06:05] | He’s just hurt. He’s confused. | 他只是受到了伤害 手足无措 |
[06:07] | He’s never gonna forgive me for Vicki, | 薇姬这件事上他永远都不会原谅我的 |
[06:09] | tor taking away his memory, for lying to him. | 不会原谅我抹掉他的记忆 对他撒谎 |
[06:11] | He’s your brother. He’ll forgive you. | 他是你弟弟 他会原谅你的 |
[06:14] | Just give him some time. | 给他点时间就好 |
[06:17] | Say cheese. | 笑一笑 |
[06:18] | Wait. Hide your cast. | 等等 把你的石膏板藏起来 |
[06:19] | – It’s not era-appropriate. – Seriously? | -不符合时代 -不是吧 |
[06:22] | – Yes. – Ok. All right. | -是的 -好吧 好吧 |
[06:25] | I want one with Bonnie now. | 我要跟邦妮来张合影 |
[06:28] | Here, I can take it. | 来 我给你们照吧 |
[06:32] | I’ll be on the float. | 我在花车上等你 |
[06:35] | I said I was sorry. | 我都说过对不起了 |
[06:37] | You made out with his mother, and then you beat him to a pulp. | 你跟他妈亲热 还把他打得一塌糊涂 |
[06:40] | You’re gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry. | 对不起三个字显然不够 |
[06:45] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[06:47] | Heh. I was wondering where you were. | 我还找你来着 |
[06:49] | You look great. | 你看起来太帅了 |
[06:50] | You guys did a really great job on the float. | 你们的花车装饰得太棒了 |
[06:52] | Go away, Elena. | 走开 埃琳娜 |
[06:53] | Jeremy, come on, please. | 杰里米 别这样 求你了 |
[06:54] | I don’t want it to be like this between us. | 我不跟你闹得这样僵 |
[06:57] | Why don’t you have Damon erase my memory again? | 那你干嘛不让达蒙再一次抹掉我的记忆 |
[06:59] | Then I can go back to being your in-the-dark little brother. | 让我变回你毫不知情的小弟弟 |
[07:02] | Jer, please. | 杰里 拜托 |
[07:03] | Just don’t. | 别费口舌了 |
[07:06] | You can’t fix this that easily. | 这件事你无法轻易弥补 |
[07:07] | Something like this doesn’t just get fixed. | 这种事是无法挽回的 |
[07:18] | Let’s give a big hand | 请大家以热烈的掌声欢迎 |
[07:20] | to the Mystic Falls High School marching band. | 神秘瀑布镇高中游行乐队 |
[07:33] | And for a little local history, | 为展现小镇历史 |
[07:35] | Mr. Saltzman’s students have recreated | 萨尔茨曼老师的学生们再现 |
[07:38] | Virginia’s Battle of Willow Creek. | 弗吉尼亚州柳溪镇战役 |
[07:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome | 女士们 先生们 有请 |
[07:48] | our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court | 我们惊艳的神秘瀑布镇小姐 |
[07:51] | and their handsome escorts. | 和她们帅气的护花使者 |
[08:01] | This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. | 卡罗琳·福布斯 神秘瀑布镇小姐 |
[08:07] | Aren’t they beautiful? | 看她们多美啊 |
[08:28] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[08:30] | Just watching the parade. | 观赏游行啊 |
[08:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[08:33] | Away from you. | 躲开你 |
[08:34] | I want to say something to you. | 我想跟你说几句话 |
[08:36] | – Just leave me alone. – Thank you. | -别烦我 -谢谢 |
[08:38] | The device that Emily spelled could have killed me. | 艾米莉施法的那件发明能置我于死地 |
[08:42] | I don’t take what you did lightly, so… | 你的帮助对我意义重大 所以 |
[08:45] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:48] | – I did it for Elena. – I know that. | -我是为埃琳娜做的 -我知道 |
[08:50] | But I’m still very grateful. | 但我仍非常感激 |
[08:53] | And… | 还有 |
[08:55] | I owe you. | 算我欠你个人情 |
[09:00] | Enjoy the parade. | 好好欣赏游行 |
[09:06] | Let’s cheer it for | 让我们热烈欢迎 |
[09:07] | the Mystic Falls High School football team. | 神秘瀑布镇高中橄榄球队 |
[09:11] | Let’s show them our support, everybody. | 让我们用欢呼表示对他们的支持 |
[09:21] | This is the key. | 这就是钥匙 |
[09:23] | Once inserted, the device will be activated. | 一放进去 装置就被激活了 |
[09:26] | It will work only once for an estimated time of 5 minutes. | 只能用一次 大概是五分钟 |
[09:29] | Yes. How does it work? | 好 什么原理 |
[09:31] | It’s a high-pitched frequency that humans can’t hear. | 它发出一种人类听不到的超声波 |
[09:33] | Any vampire within a 5-block radius | 五个街区范围内所有吸血鬼 |
[09:35] | will be incapacitated, exposing them. | 都会丧失行动能力 从而被我们发现 |
[09:38] | At that time, the sheriff’s v5 deputies will inject them with vervain | 然后警长的手下会给他们注入马鞭草 |
[09:41] | and bring them here, where we’ll finish them off. | 然后把他们带到这 全部消灭 |
[09:44] | And you’re certain they’re attacking tonight? | 你确定他们今晚会发动攻击吗 |
[09:46] | I had a source. One of the vampires from the tomb… | 我有线人 是墓穴里的吸血鬼之一 |
[09:48] | He confirmed the attack. | 他证实了攻击计划 |
[09:50] | Everybody listen up. | 所有人听着 |
[09:52] | The plan stays the same. | 按原计划不变 |
[09:54] | We wait till the fireworks start. | 以烟花表演为号 |
[09:56] | Until then, blend in. Stay a part of the celebration. | 在那之前 我们混入庆典的人群中 |
[10:00] | They’ll never see us coming. | 他们会措手不及 |
[10:02] | They want revenge for what our ancestors did in 1864, | 1864年我们的祖先把他们活埋 他们现在来复仇 |
[10:06] | which makes us their targets. | 所以我们会成为攻击目标 |
[10:07] | This area here is the stage. | 这块地方是舞台 |
[10:09] | This is where the founding families are gonna be. | 创始家族的人会出现在这里 |
[10:13] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[10:15] | We’re taking an enormous risk. | 我们正冒着巨大的风险 |
[10:17] | We’re talking about our families, John. | 他们可是我们的家人 约翰 |
[10:22] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[10:24] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[10:26] | It’s the only way to draw them out and kill them… | 这是找出并消灭他们的唯一办法… |
[10:30] | all of them. | 所有吸血鬼 |
[10:50] | I like you better like this. | 我更喜欢你现在的打扮 |
[10:52] | The period look, it… | 古装打扮… |
[10:54] | didn’t suit you. | 不适合你 |
[10:57] | Is that an insult? | 你这是损我吗 |
[10:59] | Actually, Elena, it is a compliment of the highest order. | 埃琳娜 实际上呢 这算是最高的赞扬 |
[11:06] | Look, I know Stefan is worried | 听着 我知道斯特凡有点担心 |
[11:09] | about our friendship. | 我们之间的友情 |
[11:11] | Did he mention something to you, too? | 他也跟你说什么了吗 |
[11:13] | No. Did he mention something to you? | 没有 他有跟你说什么吗 |
[11:15] | No. Nothing worth repeating. | 没有 都是些废话 |
[11:18] | So, I think you should stop with the flirty little comments | 所以我想你还是收敛下你轻浮的赞扬 |
[11:20] | and that eye thing that you do. | 也别用那眼神看我 |
[11:22] | What eye thing? | 什么眼神 |
[11:28] | Don’t make me regret being your friend. | 别让我后悔跟你做朋友 |
[11:33] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[11:45] | I don’t believe that we can’t fix this. | 我相信我们一定可以和好的 |
[11:48] | I lied. I was wrong. | 我骗了你 我错了 |
[11:51] | But you’re my brother, Jer, and I love you. | 但是你是我弟弟 杰里 我爱你 |
[11:53] | And I have to fix it. | 我一定要同你和好如初 |
[11:55] | So, just tell me. What can I do? | 所以请告诉我 我该怎么办 |
[12:01] | You can go to hell, Elena. | 埃琳娜 见鬼去吧 |
[12:21] | I have so many emotions, but I don’t have any way to express them. | 我心里百感交集 却没有办法释放 |
[12:26] | – Being a teenager is so hard. – You dick. | -做青少年太不容易了 -混蛋 |
[12:28] | You do not talk to me like that. | 别这么跟我说话 |
[12:29] | I’m not your sister. | 我不是你姐 |
[12:30] | And from now on, don’t talk to your sister that way, either. | 从现在起 也别用这种态度跟你姐说话 |
[12:32] | So, what, you’re gonna kill me just ’cause I hurt Elena’s feelings? | 那又怎样 我伤害埃琳娜你就杀了我 |
[12:35] | Cut her some slack. | 对她好一点 |
[12:37] | She erased my memories. | 她抹去了我的记忆 |
[12:39] | No, I did. | 错 那是我做的 |
[12:40] | She was protecting you. | 她是想保护你 |
[12:43] | It wasn’t her call to make. | 她没有权力替我决定 |
[12:49] | Let go of me before I cause a scene. | 在我引起众人注意之前 放开我 |
[12:52] | You’ll be unconscious before you even got a word out. | 你嘴还没张开 我就把你打晕了 |
[12:54] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[12:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[13:01] | What my brother is trying to say | 我哥想说的是 |
[13:03] | is don’t blame Elena for this. | 不要怪罪到埃琳娜身上 |
[13:06] | Damon turned Vicki. | 是达蒙把薇姬变成吸血鬼的 |
[13:10] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[13:11] | She was a threat to you, and she was a threat to your sister. | 她对你是个威胁 对你姐姐也是 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry that it happened. I wish that it hadn’t. | 抱歉发生这种事 我也不希望这样 |
[13:22] | Shouldn’t have made me forget. | 你不该让我忘记的 |
[13:27] | Good cop, bad cop… I like it. | 一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸 我喜欢 |
[13:29] | – What are you doing? Hmm? – He was being a punk. | -你威胁他做什么 -他脑子不开窍 |
[13:31] | Elena’s relationship with her brother is none of your business. | 埃琳娜和她弟弟的关系怎样与你无关 |
[13:34] | You stay out of it. | 你别掺和进来 |
[13:35] | Oh, there’s only one do-gooder hero role available. | 只能有一个做好事的英雄角色 |
[13:37] | Oh, my bad. I’m sorry. | 是我的错 不好意思 |
[13:38] | Get over yourself. | 别自作多情了 |
[13:40] | We both know that you’re not doing this for the right reasons. | 你我都清楚你这么做心术不正 |
[13:42] | See, there you go with that little jealousy act again. | 看吧 你又开始吃醋了 |
[13:45] | Uh, wh-what are the right reasons, Stefan? | 怎么才叫正的心术啊 斯特凡 |
[13:47] | Enlighten me. Please. | 启发我一下 拜托 |
[13:49] | Well, see, Damom, it’s only real when it comes from your desire | 你听好 达蒙 真正发自内心 |
[13:52] | to do the right thing for nothing in return. | 不求回报行善事才算是 |
[13:55] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[13:56] | Yeah. And I know that that is an entirely foreign concept to you | 我知道这对你来说完全是个陌生的概念 |
[13:59] | I completely understand how you wouldn’t get it. | 你如果听不懂 我完全理解 |
[14:04] | You want to use our town as bait? | 你要用镇上的人当诱饵 |
[14:07] | It’s too dangerous. It’s insane. | 这太危险了 太疯狂了 |
[14:09] | We’ve gone over the plans with your deputies. | 我们已经和你的手下沟通过了 |
[14:12] | They’re all on board. | 他们都同意了 |
[14:13] | You’ve gone behind me? | 你们竟然背着我 |
[14:15] | Yeah, because we knew that’s exactly how you’d react. | 是的 因为我们料到你会是这个反应 |
[14:17] | Our children are here. | 我们的孩子们都在这里呢 |
[14:18] | Liz, we need to do this. | 莉兹 我们必须这样 |
[14:19] | We have no choice. This is the reason for the secret council. | 我们别无选择 这正是秘密理事会存在的理由 |
[14:22] | Our founding fathers created | 先辈们创立 |
[14:24] | the secret council for just this purpose. | 这个秘密理事会就是出于这个目的 |
[14:33] | I’m the sheriff. It’s my call. | 我是警长 我说了算 |
[14:35] | And I say no. | 我不同意 |
[14:38] | Richard, let me speak to the sheriff alone. | 理查德 让我单独跟警长谈谈 |
[14:46] | John, you’re not thinking clearly. | 约翰 你虑事不周 |
[14:49] | I’m not gonna change my mind about this. | 我不会改变主意的 |
[15:18] | You’re still around? | 你还在啊 |
[15:24] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事你必须知道 |
[15:26] | The vampires from the tomb are planning an attack tonight. | 墓穴的吸血鬼们正在筹划今晚发动袭击 |
[15:29] | – How do you know this? – I went to them. | -你怎么知道的 -我找过他们 |
[15:31] | They think I’m with them, but I’m not. | 他们以为我跟他们是一伙儿的 但我不是 |
[15:34] | They want the founding families dead. | 他们要杀光创始家族 |
[15:38] | When is this supposed to happen? | 他们打算何时行动 |
[15:40] | When the fireworks start. | 烟花开始的时候 |
[15:45] | John Gilbert wants to use that invention on them. | 约翰·吉尔伯特准备用那发明对付他们 |
[15:47] | Wait. Then we can’t be here. | 等下 那我们就不能呆在这里了 |
[15:49] | It doesn’t work. It’s been deactivated. | 那没用的 已经失效了 |
[15:51] | Well, then a lot of people are gonna die. | 那样的话 很多人类就会死 |
[15:53] | Where are they right now? | 他们现在在哪里 |
[15:55] | They’re already here, Damon. | 已经到了 达蒙 |
[15:59] | Remember, we don’t know which of them ingest vervain. | 记住 我们不知道谁服用了马鞭草 |
[16:02] | It’s not about the feed. | 不要吸血 |
[16:04] | It’s about the kill. | 只管屠杀 |
[16:06] | You know what to do. | 明白怎么做了吧 |
[16:17] | – Rick. – Yeah. | -里克 -什么事 |
[16:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:19] | You keep those nifty little vamp weapons n the car? | 你车上还备着对付吸血鬼的可爱小武器吗 |
[16:22] | Yeah. Why do you ask? | 备着呢 怎么了 |
[16:23] | Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires. | 广场已经遍布了墓穴出来的吸血鬼 |
[16:25] | I think we might need a stake or two. | 我想我们需要几根木桩 |
[16:27] | -Yeah. Got it. -Go. | -明白 -去吧 |
[16:34] | – Uh, what are you doing? – Saving your life. | -你在干什么 -英雄救美 |
[16:37] | 15 words or less… | 十五个字说完 |
[16:38] | Tomb vamps are here. | 墓穴吸血鬼来了 |
[16:40] | Founding families are the target. | 创始家族是袭击目标 |
[16:41] | Get her out of here. Now. | 带她离开 快 |
[16:43] | Wait. Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[16:44] | That’s more than 15 words, Stefan. | 超过十五个字了 斯特凡 |
[16:46] | Wait. Jeremy’s out here somewhere. | 等等 杰里米也在附近 |
[16:49] | Let’s go find him. Come on. | 去找他吧 来吧 |
[16:57] | There was this time freshman year | 高一的时候 |
[16:59] | When bonnie and I were in a fight. | 邦妮和我吵了一架 |
[17:00] | And we swore that we would never talk again. | 我俩发誓永远不理对方 |
[17:03] | Caroline, give it a rest. | 卡罗琳 省省吧 |
[17:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | What are you doing here? I told you to go home. | 你在这里干什么 我叫你回家的 |
[17:19] | I decided not to. | 我决定不回 |
[17:20] | If I tell you to do something, you do it. | 老子说一 你不准说二 |
[17:22] | – Get off me. – Mayor. Is everything ok? | -放开我 -镇长 出什么事了吗 |
[17:29] | Please, Tyler, I need you to go home. Now. | 拜托了 泰勒 我要你回家去 立刻 |
[17:32] | Take your friends with you. | 带上你的朋友们 |
[17:34] | But why? What’s going on? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[17:38] | I can’t explain. | 我不能解释 |
[17:40] | All of you need to get home. Now. | 马上回家就是了 |
[17:42] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:44] | Yeah, ok. | 好吧 |
[17:46] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:48] | Take my car. It’s out back. | 开我的车回去 就停在后面 |
[17:53] | Come on. Caroline, Matt, go with him. | 快点 卡罗琳 马特 跟他一起走 |
[18:05] | Anna, what are you doing here? | 安娜 你在这里干什么 |
[18:06] | My uncle could see you… | 要是我叔叔看到你 |
[18:07] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎 |
[18:08] | I needed to find you. Come here. | 我得找到你 跟我来 |
[18:14] | For 150 years, | 150年以来 |
[18:16] | Mystic Falls has been the kind of town | 所有人都将神秘瀑布镇 |
[18:19] | that everybody wants to call home… | 当作是自己的家 |
[18:22] | Safe, prosperous, welcoming. | 安全 繁荣 热情 |
[18:27] | And we have the founders to thank for that. | 这一切都要归功于那些创始人 |
[18:29] | And that’s why I’d like | 所以我打算 |
[18:31] | to dedicate this evening’s fireworks display | 将今晚的烟花表演 |
[18:33] | to their legacy. | 献给他们 |
[18:45] | Get in position. | 各就各位 |
[18:53] | Enjoy the show! | 享受表演吧 |
[19:04] | Stay close to me. | 跟紧我 |
[19:25] | – Excuse me. I’m sorry. – Excuse me. | -对不起 借过 -对不起 |
[19:38] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知不知道自己干了些什么 |
[19:40] | Yes. As a matter of fact, I do. | 是的 事实上 我非常清楚 |
[19:50] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[19:51] | What’s going on? What’s happening? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[19:53] | – My head. – What? | -我的头 -怎么了 |
[19:55] | My head. | 我的头 |
[20:01] | Anna? Anna, what’s wrong? Anna? | 安娜 安娜 你怎么了 安娜 |
[20:05] | Please make it stop. | 快让它停下 |
[20:06] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[20:19] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[20:21] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[20:22] | – That noise. – Wait, what noise? | -那声音 -等等 什么声音 |
[20:29] | Tyler. Tyler! | 泰勒 泰勒 |
[20:30] | Dude! Hey! | 伙计 嘿 |
[20:33] | Caroline! The wheel! | 卡罗琳 方向盘 |
[20:35] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[20:50] | I got this one. There’s one over there. | 我来搞定这个 那边还有一个 |
[20:52] | Take this. Go. Go. Go! | 拿上这个 快去 快 快 |
[20:56] | I don’t know what happened. He just dropped. | 我不知道怎么了 他就这么倒下了 |
[20:59] | He’s not the only one. | 他不是唯一倒下的 |
[20:59] | Cops are grabbing everyone who’s gone down, | 警察们把所有倒下的人都抓起来了 |
[21:01] | – injecting them with vervain. – What? | -还给他们注射了马鞭草 -什么 |
[21:06] | They’re rounding up the vampires. | 他们要围捕所有的吸血鬼 |
[21:08] | Please help him.He just went down. | 请你帮帮他 他不知怎么的就倒下了 |
[21:11] | Is that the mayor? | 是镇长吗 |
[21:14] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[21:17] | My head! Jeremy. | 我的头 杰里米 |
[21:20] | Hey, I got one. | 我发现一个 |
[21:23] | What are you doing? | 你们要干嘛 |
[21:25] | What are you doing? Hey! Leave her alone! | 你们要干嘛 别碰她 |
[21:29] | What are you doing? Hey! Leave her alone! | 你们要干嘛 别碰她 |
[21:31] | Anna! Leave her alone! Anna! | 安娜 别碰她 安娜 |
[22:00] | The device is done. | 装置效用发挥完毕 |
[22:01] | The only thing keeping them down is the vervain. | 他们只是暂时受马鞭草影响 |
[22:04] | We don’t have much time. Let’s finish this. | 我们没多少时间了 快点搞定 |
[22:12] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[22:18] | You can head up. I’ll take it from here. | 你去上面看看 这里我来解决 |
[22:33] | Please. No. | 拜托了 别 |
[23:24] | – Are you ok? – It’s like needles | -你还好吗 -就像有无数根针 |
[23:26] | were piercing my skull, and then it just stopped. | 刺入我的头骨 然后就停了 |
[23:29] | I saw at least 5 vampires go down. | 我至少看到5个吸血鬼倒下了 |
[23:31] | They were taking them to your family’s old building. | 他们把吸血鬼带到你们家老宅里去了 |
[23:35] | It’s the Gilbert device. It has to be. | 吉尔伯特的装置发挥了作用 肯定是 |
[23:38] | But how did he get it to work? | 但他是怎么让装置运作的 |
[23:40] | Bonnie unspelled it. | 邦妮解除了它的魔力啊 |
[23:42] | Maybe she didn’t. | 或许她没有 |
[23:44] | She did. We saw her do it. | 她有 我们都亲眼看到了 |
[23:46] | No, no, no. He’s right. Think about it. | 不 不 不 他说的对 想想看 |
[23:48] | We asked Bonnie to deactivate a device | 我们让邦妮将装置破坏掉 |
[23:51] | That could protect people against vampires. | 那装置可以保护人类 免遭吸血鬼的袭击 |
[23:53] | So we could protect you. | 那样我们就可以保护你 |
[23:54] | And Damon. Vampires. | 还有达蒙 所有的吸血鬼 |
[23:58] | Where is Damon? | 达蒙在哪里 |
[24:01] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since this started. | 我不知道 这一开始我就没见到他 |
[24:05] | Can you get my brother? Take him home? | 你能去接我弟弟 把他带回家吗 |
[24:07] | – Of course. – Let’s go. | -当然 -我们走 |
[24:13] | Liz. Are you ok? | 莉兹 你还好吗 |
[24:14] | – There’s a key in… – what is going on? | -有把钥匙在 -这到底是怎么回事 |
[24:16] | There’s a key in my belt. I need you to get it. | 我的腰带上有把钥匙 你拿过来 |
[24:18] | Uhh. I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我一直在到处找你 |
[24:20] | Something’s happened to Richard. | 理查德出事了 |
[24:21] | – They took him. – Who took him? | -他们把他带走了 -谁把他带走了 |
[24:24] | Your deputies. I…I don’t understand. | 你的手下 我不明白 |
[24:26] | He’s not a vampire. | 他又不是吸血鬼 |
[24:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:37] | Mayor. | 镇长 |
[24:39] | – Is that you? – What are you doing here?! | -是你吗 -你在这儿干什么 |
[24:42] | I’m a vampire. | 我是个吸血鬼 |
[24:45] | What’s your excuse? | 那你又为什么在这儿 |
[24:48] | No, really. | 不会吧 |
[24:52] | The vervain didn’t affect you. | 马鞭草对你不起作用 |
[24:53] | You’re not a vampire. | 你不是吸血鬼 |
[24:55] | What the hell are you? | 那你到底是什么 |
[24:59] | Mayor Lockwood. | 洛克伍德镇长 |
[25:05] | Hey, are you ok? Your side took the biggest hit. | 嘿 你还好吗 你那撞得最严重 |
[25:07] | – I’m fine. I’m fine. – No, they need | -我还好 没事 -不 他们需要 |
[25:08] | – To check you out. – No, I’m fine. I’m fine. | -给你做检查 -没事 我还好 |
[25:10] | They’re helping Tyler. | 他们在抢救泰勒 |
[25:12] | – Pulse is steadying. – All right. | -脉搏稳定下来了 -好吧 |
[25:22] | – What the hell? – What? What’s wrong? | -怎么回事 -什么 怎么了 |
[25:25] | His eyes. | 他的眼睛 |
[25:35] | – What happened? – Dude, don’t scare me like that. | -发生什么了 -伙计 别这样吓我 |
[25:38] | Hey, she needs some help over here. | 她需要帮助 |
[25:40] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[25:41] | – Guys! Over here. – Over there. | -伙计们 来这边 -到那边去 |
[25:43] | Caroline, hey. God, what happened? | 卡罗琳 天啦 发生什么了 |
[25:45] | Caroline, wake up. | 卡罗琳 醒醒 |
[25:49] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[25:51] | I can hear them. | 我听到他们了 |
[25:53] | The building’s on fire. | 房子里着火了 |
[25:55] | – What? – Building’s on fire. | -什么 -房子里着火了 |
[26:06] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙在哪里 |
[26:07] | With the rest of them, | 和其余的吸血鬼一起 |
[26:09] | where he should be. It’s over for Damon. | 在他该在的地方 他死定了 |
[26:15] | – You’re crazy. – Why? | -你疯了 -为什么 |
[26:17] | ’cause I’m doing what should have been done 145 years ago? | 为完成了145年前就该完成的事 |
[26:20] | This is the right thing, Elena. | 杀光他们是正义之举 埃琳娜 |
[26:25] | Go ahead. You won’t make it out. | 去吧 你出不来的 |
[26:28] | It’ll save me the trouble of killing you myself. | 省得我动手杀你 |
[26:33] | You know the building well. | 你很了解这座房子 |
[26:33] | Is there another entrance in? | 还有其他的入口吗 |
[26:35] | Utility door. There’s one around the side. | 通用门 在边上有一个 |
[26:40] | Take one more step, and I’ll alert those deputies | 再走一步 我就会警告那些警察 |
[26:42] | That they missed a vampire. | 漏抓了一个吸血鬼 |
[26:44] | I’m asking you not to. | 我请求你别这样 |
[26:46] | That doesn’t mean anything to me. | 这句话对我毫无意义 |
[26:50] | As my father, it should. | 作为我的父亲 就应该有意义 |
[27:00] | You know. | 你知道了 |
[27:02] | I wasn’t sure. | 我之前还不确定 |
[27:04] | But now I am. | 但现在确定了 |
[27:12] | Hey! You can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[27:15] | The fire will take you out. | 大火会要了你的命 |
[27:18] | He’s my brother, Bonnie. | 他是我哥哥 邦妮 |
[27:28] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[27:30] | Elena! You… you can’t go in there. | 埃琳娜 你 你不能进去 |
[27:32] | Bonnie, what are you doing? | 邦妮 你在干什么 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 对不起 我撒谎了 |
[27:41] | Bonnie, I’ve got to get in there. | 邦妮 我必须得进去 |
[28:11] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[28:12] | Come on. Hurry up. Hurry up. | 拜托 快点 快点 |
[28:33] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[28:34] | Bonnie, what is it? Are they gonna be ok? | 邦妮 怎么回事 他们会没事吗 |
[28:40] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[28:46] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[29:06] | The fire’s out. | 火已经灭了 |
[29:07] | The story is that the building’s old wiring is what caused it. | 对外解释说是房子里线路老化引起的 |
[29:12] | Did you see where Damon went? | 你看到达蒙去哪儿了吗 |
[29:14] | No, he just kind of disappeared. | 没有 他像是消失了 |
[29:17] | Figures. | 想来也是 |
[29:24] | I’m so glad you’re ok. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[29:29] | I try so hard… | 我一直尽全力 |
[29:31] | to hate him. | 去恨他 |
[29:35] | I guess it’s just pointless. | 但那似乎没有意义 |
[29:38] | You care about him. | 其实你在乎他 |
[29:42] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[29:47] | But I love you, Stefan. | 但我爱的是你 斯特凡 |
[29:50] | I know that you’re worried about that. | 我知道你在担心 |
[29:54] | I just… you know, | 我只是 |
[29:57] | I… I know my brother. | 我了解我哥哥 |
[29:59] | But I love you, Stefan. | 但我爱的是你 斯特凡 |
[30:01] | I know the trouble he can cause. | 我知道他会带来怎样的困扰 |
[30:04] | I love you, Stefan. You. | 我爱的是你 斯特凡 是你 |
[30:19] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你完全不需要担心 |
[30:22] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[30:26] | So Jenna called. | 珍娜刚打电话给我 |
[30:29] | Jeremy’s home. | 杰里米回家了 |
[30:31] | I’m just gonna run over to the school | 我现在要去学校 |
[30:32] | To pick up my dress, my clothes, the rest of my stuff. | 拿上礼服 外套 所有的东西 |
[30:35] | And then I’ll check on him. | 然后去看看他 |
[30:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[31:02] | Anna’s dead. | 安娜死了 |
[31:06] | I figured that once they took her away. | 他们带走她时 我就猜到了 |
[31:10] | I know you cared about her. | 我知道你很在乎她 |
[31:14] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 是的 |
[31:17] | I saw her killed. | 我亲眼见她被杀 |
[31:20] | I was watching and all I could think about was… | 我眼睁睁看着 唯一能想到就是… |
[31:26] | I wanted to help her. | 我想救她的 |
[31:29] | But I couldn’t. | 却无能为力 |
[31:32] | Why are you telling me all this? | 为什么告诉我这些 |
[31:36] | I took away your suffering once before. | 我曾经抹掉你的痛苦记忆 |
[31:38] | I can do it again. | 现在我还可以这么做 |
[31:41] | But it’s your choice. | 但现在选择权在你 |
[31:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[31:45] | I know you think you took it away, | 我知道 你以为你抹掉了我的记忆 |
[31:49] | But it’s still there. | 但其实痛苦还在 |
[31:52] | Even if I can’t remember why, | 即使我记不起原因 |
[31:54] | I still feel empty. | 但我仍然感到空虚 |
[31:57] | Alone. | 孤独 |
[32:01] | And making me forget won’t fix it. | 抹去我的记忆 却无法抚平我的伤痛 |
[32:05] | It won’t fix what’s really wrong. | 因为这无法抹去痛苦的根源 |
[32:16] | What I did to Vicki | 我对薇姬所做的事 |
[32:18] | was wrong. | 是个错误 |
[32:22] | Sorry for my part. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:30] | Anna said that vampires don’t have to feel pain; | 安娜说 吸血鬼不用被痛苦折磨 |
[32:33] | that they could turn it off if they shut out their humanity. | 收起人性的一面 就可以不被感情左右 |
[32:38] | That’s very true. | 没错 |
[32:41] | Is it easier that way? | 那样更轻松些吗 |
[32:44] | Is what easier? | 什么更轻松 |
[32:46] | Life. | 生活 |
[32:49] | Life sucks either way, Jeremy. | 怎样的生活都不好过 杰里米 |
[32:54] | At least if you’re a vampire, | 但至少作为一个吸血鬼 |
[32:55] | You don’t have to feel bad about it if you don’t want to. | 只要你不想 就可以不用感受痛苦 |
[32:57] | Is that what you did? | 你就是这样吗 |
[33:00] | I did it for… | 我其实 |
[33:02] | I did it for a very long time. | 我很久以来都是这样 |
[33:07] | and life was a lot easier. | 生活确实轻松很多 |
[33:21] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[33:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:27] | Look, I don’t even know what happened. | 我根本不知道怎么回事 |
[33:31] | It’s OK, man. | 没事 伙计 |
[33:32] | She’ll be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[33:46] | What’s happening? Is she all right? | 怎么回事 她还好吗 |
[33:47] | Oh, there was some internal bleeding. | 有些内出血 |
[33:50] | We’re taking her into surgery. | 正要进行手术 |
[33:51] | What else did they say? Is she going to be OK? | 他们还说了什么 她会没事吗 |
[33:53] | They’re going to do everything they can. | 他们会全力以赴 |
[34:02] | Tyler, have you talked to your mom? | 泰勒 和你母亲谈过了吗 |
[34:05] | I left her a message telling her I was here. | 我给她留了言 告诉她我在这里 |
[34:08] | You need to call her. | 你得打电话给她 |
[34:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:12] | It’s your dad. | 你父亲出事了 |
[35:19] | You just missed Elena. | 埃琳娜刚走 |
[35:21] | I was looking for you, actually. | 我是来找你的 |
[35:25] | Elena is my best friend. | 埃琳娜是我最好的朋友 |
[35:29] | And because she loves you, | 因为她爱你 |
[35:30] | I couldn’t let you or Damon die in that fire. | 我不能让你和达蒙死在那火海里 |
[35:33] | I’m very grateful, Bonnie. | 我非常感激 邦妮 |
[35:34] | I hope you know that. | 希望你能明白 |
[35:35] | I do. But I hope you know that things have to change. | 我明白 但我也希望你了解有些事得改 |
[35:40] | Damon has to change. | 达蒙必须得改 |
[35:44] | We both want the same thing. | 我们想的一样 |
[35:46] | We both want to protect the people we care about. | 我们都希望保护我们在乎的人 |
[35:50] | The difference is, for you, | 不同之处在于 |
[35:50] | Damon is one of them. | 达蒙也在你在乎的人之列 |
[35:53] | You saw what I was able to do tonight. | 你今晚也看到了我的能耐 |
[35:56] | I know who I am now. | 我现在认清了自己的能力 |
[35:59] | And if Damon spills so much as one drop of innocent blood, | 要是达蒙敢再伤害一名无辜者 |
[36:04] | I’ll take him down. | 我就会干掉他 |
[36:09] | Even if I have to take you with him. | 即便连你一起干掉 我也在所不惜 |
[36:16] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 但愿这样的事情不会发生 |
[36:20] | Let’s hope it doesn’t. | 但愿如此 |
[36:36] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[36:40] | A failed and feeble attempt at doing the right thing. | 想做一丁点善事 但失败了 |
[36:45] | Which was… | 你是指 |
[36:49] | It’s not important. I’ll take this from you. | 无关紧要 交给我吧 |
[36:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:01] | You know, I came in this town wanting to destroy it. | 我来此镇的目的本是想毁掉它 |
[37:04] | Tonight I… | 今晚我 |
[37:06] | found myself wanting to protect it. | 居然发现自己想要保护它 |
[37:12] | How does that happen? | 为什么会这样 |
[37:15] | I’m not a hero, Elena. | 我不是英雄 埃琳娜 |
[37:17] | I don’t do good. | 我不做善事 |
[37:19] | It’s not in me. | 这不是我本性 |
[37:21] | Maybe it is. | 也许是呢 |
[37:24] | No. | 不是 |
[37:25] | No, it’s reserved for my brother… and you and Bonnie, | 本性善良的是我弟弟 还有你和邦妮 |
[37:30] | Even though she has every reason to hate me, | 她有理由恨我入骨 |
[37:31] | still helped Stefan save me. | 还是帮斯特凡救我 |
[37:36] | Why do you sound so surprised? | 你为什么如此惊讶 |
[37:37] | Because she did it for you. | 因为她是为了你才这样做的 |
[37:41] | Which means that somewhere along the way, | 也就是说 在你内心的某个角落 |
[37:44] | you decided that I was worth saving. | 还是认定我值得被救 |
[37:47] | And I wanted to… | 所以我想 |
[37:49] | thank you for that. | 感谢你为我所做的一切 |
[37:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:45] | It’s late. | 不早了 |
[38:46] | You should probably come inside. | 你该进屋了吧 |
[39:02] | What are you doing? | 你刚才在干嘛 |
[39:04] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想讨论这个 |
[39:49] | You scared me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[39:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:57] | You know, I first met Isobel when I was a teenager. | 初次见到伊泽贝尔时我还年少 |
[40:01] | I fell in love with her instantly, | 我对她一见钟情 |
[40:03] | although I’m pretty sure she never loved me. | 尽管我很清楚她从没爱过我 |
[40:06] | She was special. | 她很与众不同 |
[40:08] | And part of why I hate the vampires so much | 我之所以这么恨吸血鬼 一部分原因是 |
[40:10] | is because of what she became. | 因为她变成了吸血鬼 |
[40:13] | How it ruined her. | 那毁了她 |
[40:16] | And I never would have sent her to Damon | 要是我知道她想被变成吸血鬼 |
[40:18] | had I known she wanted to turn. | 我绝不会让她去见达蒙 |
[40:24] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:27] | I’m telling you this | 我告诉你这些 |
[40:28] | because I hoped… maybe you’d understand. | 是希望 也许你能理解 |
[40:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:39] | Can I help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[40:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:53] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[40:55] | Hello, John. Good-bye, John. | 你好 约翰 再见 约翰 |
[41:00] | I looked everywhere. | 我都找遍了 |
[41:03] | Yeah, someone definitely took my stuff. | 没错 一定是有人拿了我的东西 |
[41:06] | I just gotta check on Jeremy before I go to the hospital. | 我想在去医院之前 先看看杰里米 |
[41:09] | Can you meet me there? | 我们在那见好吗 |
[41:11] | Ok. I love you, Stefan. | 好的 我爱你 斯特凡 |
[41:20] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[41:22] | You up? | 你在楼上吗 |