时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:06] | Until now. I know the risk, | 直到现在 我知道这很冒险 |
[00:07] | but I have to know her. | 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:08] | – I’m Elena. – I’m Stefan. | -我叫埃琳娜 -我叫斯特凡 |
[00:10] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[00:12] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:12] | Why are you here? | 你来在这儿干嘛 |
[00:14] | I missed my little brother. | 我想我弟弟了 |
[00:14] | He told me about your ex, Katherine. | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 |
[00:17] | She broke your heart. | 她伤了你的心 |
[00:18] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[00:19] | Why do I look like her? | 为什么我会长得像她 |
[00:21] | Our love for Katherine, it wasn’t real. | 我们对凯瑟琳的爱 那不是真的 |
[00:23] | Katherine never compelled me. | 凯瑟琳从没强迫过我 |
[00:25] | It’s real for me. | 对我来说是真的 |
[00:26] | Are you psychic or clairvoyant? | 你是巫师还是灵媒 |
[00:28] | Technically I’m a witch. | 理论上讲 我是女巫 |
[00:30] | That noise. | 那噪音 |
[00:31] | Wait, what noise? | 等等 什么噪音 |
[00:33] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[00:38] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[00:41] | – We need some help over here! – Caroline! | -来这儿帮我们一下 -卡罗琳 |
[00:43] | Tyler, have you talked to your mom? | 泰勒 你和你母亲谈过了吗 |
[00:44] | – What is it? – It’s your dad. | -怎么了 -你父亲出事了 |
[00:47] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:48] | You decided that I was worth saving, | 你始终觉得我是值得一救的 |
[00:50] | and I wanted to thank you… | 所以我想感谢你 |
[00:53] | For that. | 为我所做的一切 |
[00:59] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[00:59] | Here. It’s my blood. | 给 这是我的血 |
[01:01] | If you die with it in your system, | 如果你死的时候体内有我的血 |
[01:03] | you’ll come back. | 你就会重生 |
[01:03] | Anna’s dead. I saw her killed. | 安娜死了 我看到她被杀的 |
[01:05] | I know you cared about her. | 我知道你很在乎她 |
[01:06] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[01:23] | You scared me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[01:24] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:28] | Is Jenna home? | 珍娜在家吗 |
[01:29] | She had to meet the fire chief about the building. | 她因为大楼着火的事去见消防队长了 |
[01:30] | She doesn’t know the truth. | 她不了解实情 |
[01:32] | They’ve covered it up. | 他们掩盖得很好 |
[01:33] | Yeah, I know. How’s Jeremy? | 是啊 我知道 杰里米怎样 |
[01:38] | Holed up in his room. | 在他屋里呆着呢 |
[01:47] | I looked everywhere. | 我都找遍了 |
[01:48] | What do you think, someone stole it? | 你怎么想 你觉得是被人偷了吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah. Someone definitely took my stuff. | 没错 一定是有人拿了我的东西 |
[01:52] | Can I help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[01:55] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[01:56] | Do you want me to pick you up? | 要我去接你吗 |
[01:57] | I’m just gonna check on Jeremy before I go to the hospital. | 我想在去医院之前 先看看杰里米 |
[02:00] | Can you meet me there? | 咱们在那见好吗 |
[02:01] | – You bet. – Ok. | -听你的 -好的 |
[02:03] | I love you, Stefan. | 我爱你 斯特凡 |
[02:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:09] | Katherine!? | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:11] | Hello, John. Goodbye, John. | 你好 约翰 再见 约翰 |
[02:19] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[02:21] | You up? | 你在楼上吗 |
[02:46] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911急救电话 能为您做什么吗 |
[02:47] | Hi, I need an ambulance to 2104 Medford street. | 我需要一辆救护车到梅福街2104号 |
[02:51] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[02:52] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[03:30] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[03:33] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[03:35] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[03:36] | Please, Jeremy, wake up! | 求你了 杰里米 醒醒 |
[03:54] | He’s ok. | 他可以进来 |
[04:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:03] | He said that Anna gave him her blood, | 他说安娜把自己的血给了他 |
[04:05] | and then he took these pills. | 然后他就吃了这些药 |
[04:06] | And now, I mean, he looks fine. | 而现在 他看上去完全没事 |
[04:08] | But then again so do you. | 你遇到这种情况也会这样 |
[04:09] | So I just– I don’t know. | 所以我就 我就不清楚了 |
[04:11] | Come here, look at me. | 过来 看着我 |
[04:12] | No, I’m fine, ok? I feel exactly the same. | 不 我没事 我感觉还是一样 |
[04:13] | Should I call a paramedic up here? What should I do? | 要叫救护人员上来吗 我该怎么办 |
[04:16] | No. | 不用 |
[04:19] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[04:20] | So you mean I’m not a vampire? | 你是说我不是吸血鬼吗 |
[04:24] | Damn it. | 真该死 |
[04:26] | Don’t say that. | 不许瞎说 |
[04:26] | Jeremy–Jeremy, why would you want that? | 杰里米 杰里米你为什么想变吸血鬼 |
[04:30] | Did you hear about Anna, what happened to her tonight? | 你有听说安娜今晚出什么事了吗 |
[04:34] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[04:35] | Jeremy, Jeremy, come here, sit down. | 杰里米 杰里米 过来 坐下 |
[04:38] | I am very sorry about Anna. | 安娜的事我很难过 |
[04:40] | But it’s very important that you listen to me right now. | 但现在你必须听我的 这很重要 |
[04:42] | With every passing moment, | 随着时间的流逝 |
[04:43] | Anna’s blood is leaving your system. | 安娜的血会从你体内消失 |
[04:45] | If you tried to kill yourself right now, | 要是你现在想自杀 |
[04:46] | you could really die. | 你会真的死掉 |
[04:49] | Hey! Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[04:50] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[04:53] | Yeah. I understand. | 嗯 我明白了 |
[04:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:02] | What about the pills that he took? | 那他吃下去的药呢 |
[05:04] | He didn’t take enough to die. | 他吃的剂量不多 |
[05:05] | So Anna’s blood actually healed him of that. | 安娜的血实际上救了他一命 |
[05:10] | Ms. Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特小姐 |
[05:12] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[05:13] | – You need to be at the hospital. – But… | -你该去医院了 -但是 |
[05:15] | No, no, I’ll stay here with Jeremy. | 没事 没事 我在这陪着杰里米 |
[05:18] | No, I don’t need a baby-sitter. | 不 我不需要什么保姆 |
[05:20] | Yes, you do. | 不 你需要 |
[05:27] | How’s Caroline? | 卡罗琳怎么样了 |
[05:29] | She’s not good, Bon. | 情况不怎么好 邦 |
[05:30] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:32] | We were driving and Tyler heard this noise. | 当时我们在车上 泰勒听见了噪音 |
[05:35] | And he got–he got like this migraine or something. | 然后他就开始头痛了还是怎么的 |
[05:39] | And he lost control of the car. | 车就失去控制了 |
[05:41] | And I thought that Caroline was fine, | 我以为卡罗琳没事 |
[05:44] | And then–and then she wasn’t, so… | 后来发现 发现她很不好 所以 |
[05:50] | Liz. | 莉兹 |
[05:52] | I came as soon as I got the message. | 收到你的留言我立刻赶过来了 |
[05:53] | Is she ok? | 她还好吧 |
[05:54] | She’s in surgery. It’s… | 在做手术 情况 |
[05:57] | They’re doing everything they can. | 医生在竭尽全力 |
[06:00] | I need your help, Damon. | 我需要你的帮助 达蒙 |
[06:01] | Sure. Anything, Liz. | 没问题 听候差遣 莉兹 |
[06:05] | Mayor Lockwood is dead. | 洛克伍德镇长死了 |
[06:07] | They thought he was a vampire. | 那伙人认为他是吸血鬼 |
[06:09] | They put him in the basement. | 把他也一起关进了地下室 |
[06:12] | Mayor Lockwood was a vampire? | 洛克伍德镇长是吸血鬼吗 |
[06:13] | No, no, no. A mistake was made. | 不 不 不是 大错特错了 |
[06:16] | They said he dropped like the others | 他们说约翰的设备启动的时候 |
[06:18] | when John’s device went off, but he… | 他和其他吸血鬼一样倒下了 但是他 |
[06:21] | He couldn’t have been a vampire! | 他绝不可能是吸血鬼 |
[06:23] | I’ve known the man my whole life. | 我认识这个男人一辈子了 |
[06:25] | And now Carol Lockwood is going to want answers, | 卡萝·洛克伍德想要一个说法 |
[06:26] | And all I can think about right now is Caroline. | 但我现在满脑子都想的是卡罗琳 |
[06:30] | And–and, um… | 而且 而且 |
[06:32] | It’s ok. Hey. | 没事的 |
[06:35] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[06:38] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[06:40] | How’s Caroline? | 卡罗琳情况怎么样 |
[06:40] | She’s weakened. | 很虚弱 |
[06:42] | They don’t know if she’s going to make it. | 医生说不知道她能不能撑过去 |
[06:46] | What? | 什么 |
[06:49] | Is there something that you can do? | 你能做点什么吗 |
[06:50] | Like a spell or something? | 念个咒语或者什么的 |
[06:51] | She doesn’t know how. | 这个她不懂 |
[06:54] | Do you? | 没错吧 |
[06:55] | No. I don’t. | 是 我不会 |
[06:57] | No, you don’t. Because it took | 你当然不会 就连艾米莉 |
[06:59] | Emily years to learn a spell like that. | 都花了好多年才学会那种咒语 |
[07:01] | Oh, well, I can take down a vampire. | 好吧 但我可以轻易对付一个吸血鬼 |
[07:03] | That spell was easy to learn. | 那个咒语比较好学 |
[07:05] | I can give Caroline some blood. | 我可以给卡罗琳点我的血 |
[07:06] | No. No way. | 不行 没门 |
[07:07] | No, no, no, just enough to heal her. | 不 别紧张 只是足够救她的量 |
[07:08] | She’ll be safe in the hospital, | 她在医院很安全 |
[07:09] | and it’ll be out of her system in a day. | 而且一天之内就会排出体外了 |
[07:11] | – She’ll be better, Elena. – It’s too risky. | -她会好起来的 埃琳娜 -太冒险了 |
[07:12] | – I can’t agree to that. – Do it. | -我不同意 -去吧 |
[07:16] | This is Caroline. | 这可是卡罗琳啊 |
[07:19] | Ok? We can’t let her die. | 我们不能眼睁睁看着她死 |
[07:23] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[07:24] | If I do this, you and me, call a truce. | 如果我做了这个 你跟我休战 |
[07:27] | No. But you’ll do it anyway. | 不可能 但你终究会做的 |
[07:32] | For Elena. | 为了埃琳娜 |
[07:41] | Uh–all right, I know this is probably | 好吧 我知道你现在 |
[07:43] | the last thing you want to do right now, | 最不想谈这个 |
[07:44] | but we should talk about what happened tonight. | 但我们必须得谈谈今晚发生的事 |
[07:46] | Yeah, one of the tomb vampires | 一个墓穴出来的吸血鬼 |
[07:48] | got into the house and almost killed John! | 进了我家 差点把约翰杀了 |
[07:50] | What? What–when? | 什么 你说 什么时候 |
[07:52] | What are you talking about, after I left? | 你在说什么 是我离开之后 |
[07:55] | – You were there? – Come on, Elena, | -你当时在吗 -别装蒜了 埃琳娜 |
[07:56] | You know I was. | 你知道我在 |
[07:58] | When were you at the house? | 你什么时候在我家的 |
[08:00] | Really? | 真要装吗 |
[08:01] | Earlier. | 早些时候 |
[08:02] | On the porch. We were talking, | 门廊上 我们在聊天 |
[08:05] | All cathartic, feelings exposed. | 我们坦诚相对 互诉情愫 |
[08:06] | Come on, we kissed, Elena. | 我们都亲吻过了 埃琳娜 |
[08:08] | Ok…I don’t have time for this, Damon. | 好吧 但我现在没时间跟你闹 达蒙 |
[08:10] | Hey. If you want to forget it happened, fine. | 听着 要是你想忘了这事 可以 |
[08:13] | But I can’t. | 但我忘不了 |
[08:14] | Elena! I came as soon as I got your message. | 埃琳娜 我接到你留言后就赶来了 |
[08:17] | How is John? | 约翰怎么样 |
[08:18] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[08:20] | At the fire department. | 在消防部门啊 |
[08:21] | I had to fill out a report. | 我得填份报告 |
[08:23] | – I told you earlier. – No, you didn’t. | -我跟你说过的啊 -不 你没说 |
[08:27] | Yes, I did. | 不 我说了 |
[08:28] | No, Jenna, you didn’t. | 没有 珍娜 你没说 |
[08:31] | Yes, I did. | 不 我确实说了 |
[08:39] | Mmm, you gotta be kidding me. | 不会吧 这玩笑开大了 |
[09:04] | How’s Caroline? | 卡罗琳怎么样 |
[09:06] | Not good. | 不怎么好 |
[09:12] | Just what I needed. | 我正需要一个拥抱 |
[09:26] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[09:27] | At least I fooled one of you. | 至少我骗过了你们中的一个 |
[09:31] | Feel better? | 感觉好点没 |
[09:44] | – Stefan? – Elena. | -斯特凡 -埃琳娜 |
[09:46] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[09:49] | Katherine happened. | 凯瑟琳出现了 |
[10:00] | Did she say what she wanted? | 她有说她想干什么吗 |
[10:01] | No. | 没 |
[10:04] | Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance. | 女人总是知道如何不请自来 |
[10:06] | She said she fooled one of us at least. | 她说她至少骗过了我们中的一个 |
[10:08] | What does that– what does that mean? | 这 这是什么意思 |
[10:10] | She pretended to be Elena, too, | 先前我来这儿的时候 |
[10:11] | when I showed up earlier tonight. | 她假扮埃琳娜骗了我 |
[10:14] | I told Jeremy. | 我告诉杰里米了 |
[10:16] | I can’t lie to him anymore. | 我无法再骗他了 |
[10:19] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[10:20] | No, I’m not all right. | 不 一点也不好 |
[10:21] | I thought that with all the tomb vampires gone, | 我以为所有墓地里的吸血鬼死了 |
[10:23] | things would be better. | 一切就都会好起来 |
[10:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:26] | We all did. | 我们都以为会这样 |
[10:27] | Katherine was in this house. | 凯瑟琳刚才在这屋子里 |
[10:28] | that means that she’s been invited in. | 说明有人邀请她进来了 |
[10:29] | – What are we going to do? – Move. | -我们该怎么办 -搬家呗 |
[10:32] | Very helpful. Thank you. | 真是个好建议 谢谢 |
[10:34] | Katherine wants you dead, | 如果凯瑟琳想要你死 |
[10:35] | there’s zero you can do about it, | 你肯定无力回天 |
[10:36] | you would be dead. But you’re not. | 必死无疑 但你没死 |
[10:39] | So clearly she has other plans. | 很明显 她心里还打着其他算盘 |
[10:40] | Right, and we need to find out what those other plans are | 对 我们得搞清楚她的计谋 |
[10:43] | and not provoke her in the process. | 同时也不能激怒她 |
[10:46] | What happened tonight | 之前你以为她是埃琳娜时 |
[10:48] | when you thought she was Elena? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:52] | To risk another… frown line | 非常投入的 |
[10:55] | encroaching on a very crowded forehead… | 热情相拥 |
[10:59] | We…kissed. | 我们 接吻了 |
[11:03] | And you thought it was me? | 你以为你吻的是我吗 |
[11:04] | – What do you mean, you kissed? – Well, you know, | -什么意思 接吻 -你懂的 |
[11:06] | When two lips pucker, and they– | 双唇触碰 然后… |
[11:11] | Don’t be obvious, Stefan. | 别激动 斯特凡 |
[11:13] | Stefan, wait, he kissed Katherine. | 冷静 斯特凡 他吻的是凯瑟琳 |
[11:15] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[11:18] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会吻他的 |
[11:22] | We don’t have time for this, guys. | 我们没时间纠结这事儿 |
[11:24] | Later. | 以后再跟你算账 |
[11:26] | Jonh must know something. | 约翰肯定知道些内情 |
[11:28] | There has to be a reason why Katherine tried to kill him. | 凯瑟琳想杀他一定是有原因的 |
[11:31] | She’s Katherine. | 她可是凯瑟琳啊 |
[11:33] | She loves to play games, and you’re fooling yourself | 她爱玩游戏 如果你想在她愿意之前 |
[11:36] | if you think you’re going to find out what she’s up to | 探明她的打算 |
[11:37] | before she wants you to know. | 那你就是自讨没趣 |
[11:38] | No, actually, Elena’s right. | 不 埃琳娜说得没错 |
[11:40] | Jonh could know something through Isabelle. | 伊泽贝尔可能告诉了约翰一些事情 |
[11:42] | Your mother, she was in touch with Katherine, | 你的母亲和凯瑟琳有联系 |
[11:44] | so maybe we can go to the hospital. | 所以我们可以去医院 |
[11:46] | And talk. | 和约翰谈谈 |
[11:46] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[11:49] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[11:51] | I’m just going to ignore the bitch. | 不理睬那个贱女人 |
[11:53] | See ya. | 待会见 |
[11:54] | Is that smart? | 那样好吗 |
[11:55] | If Katherine thinks she’s being ignored, | 如果凯瑟琳觉得自己被忽略了 |
[11:58] | It’ll lure her out. She’ll make a move. | 她会抓狂的 自会行动 |
[12:00] | Yeah? Then what? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[12:03] | Stake her, rip her head off. | 用木桩刺穿她 把她的脑袋扭下来 |
[12:05] | Something poetic. | 干得优雅点 |
[12:07] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[12:11] | You been here all night? | 你整晚都在这儿吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah, with the sheriff. | 是啊 和警长在一起 |
[12:14] | And no one else? | 没有其他人来过吗 |
[12:15] | Stefan’s brother Damon stopped by late last night. | 斯特凡的哥哥达蒙昨晚来过 |
[12:21] | How is Caroline today? | 卡罗琳今天怎样 |
[12:24] | See for yourself. | 你自己去看看吧 |
[12:34] | “Jersey Shore” is on. | 《泽西海岸》开始了 |
[12:37] | Ooh, careful! | 当心点 |
[12:38] | I’m still a little sore. | 还是有点疼 |
[12:39] | – I’m sorry. – It’s ok. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[12:41] | But they say I’m healing really quick now. | 他们说我恢复得很快 |
[12:48] | Isn’t he cute? | 他真帅 是吧 |
[12:50] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了 |
[12:55] | I’m just happy you’re ok. | 我很高兴你恢复了 |
[12:56] | Well, I love you guys! | 我爱你们 |
[12:57] | We love you. | 我们也爱你 |
[13:02] | I want to know exactly who’s responsible for killing my husband. | 我要知道谁是杀我丈夫的元凶 |
[13:05] | I’m looking into it. | 我正在调查 |
[13:06] | You have to be straight with me. | 你必须对我实话实说 |
[13:08] | Is there any reason Richard was affected by the vampire device? | 为什么理查德会受到反吸血鬼装置的影响 |
[13:10] | What are you implying? That he was one of them?! | 你想说什么 你觉得他也是吸血鬼吗 |
[13:13] | No, no, no one’s implying that. | 不 不 没人这么说 |
[13:14] | Your deputy screwed up, plain and simple. | 是你的人搞砸的 显而易见 |
[13:17] | Which makes you responsible. | 你必须负起责任 |
[13:18] | Carol– | 卡罗 |
[13:19] | Your husband is the one | 是你的丈夫先 |
[13:19] | who helped Jonh Gilbert execute his idiot plan in the first place! | 协助约翰·吉尔伯特实施那个蠢计划的 |
[13:22] | Liz– | 莉兹 |
[13:23] | Someone got my husband killed. | 有人得为我丈夫的死负责 |
[13:25] | We’re all on edge here. | 这儿所有人都很不安 |
[13:27] | You suffered a great loss. | 你饱受丧夫之痛 |
[13:29] | The whole town has. | 整个镇子都为之难过 |
[13:32] | We have to stick together. | 我们必须互相支持 |
[13:34] | Ok, trust each other. | 信任对方 |
[13:36] | We’ll get through this. | 一起共度难关 |
[13:58] | So the black sheep returns. | 败家子归来啦 |
[14:01] | Tyler? | 是泰勒吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:04] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[14:06] | In my mind, you’re 12 years old. | 在我印象里 你不过12岁 |
[14:08] | Well, that’s 2 years older | 梅森叔叔 现在只不过 |
[14:08] | than the last time you saw me, uncle Mason. | 比你上次见我又长了两岁而已 |
[14:16] | Good to see you again. | 再次见到你太好了 |
[14:17] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很开心见到你 |
[14:19] | Come inside. | 进去吧 |
[14:27] | Ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:39] | John? | 约翰 |
[14:46] | I’m Elena, I’m not– I’m not Katherine. | 我是埃琳娜 我不是 我不是凯瑟琳 |
[14:50] | We know she did this to you. | 我们知道是她干的 |
[14:51] | We need to know why. | 我们得知道原因 |
[14:54] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[14:55] | You tell us. | 你告诉我们 |
[14:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:01] | You’re a little too weak to play tough guy. | 你不要逞强了 |
[15:03] | Why don’t you just sit back, | 还是好好躺着 |
[15:05] | answer a few questions. | 回答几个问题吧 |
[15:14] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:15] | Tell us why she’s here. | 告诉我们为什么她会在这 |
[15:17] | What does she want? | 她想得到什么 |
[15:24] | She’ll try again. | 她还会再下毒手的 |
[15:26] | We can’t help you if you don’t | 如果你不信任我们 |
[15:28] | Confide in us. | 我们没法帮你 |
[15:29] | In you? | 信任你 |
[15:34] | In your daughter, then. | 那就信任你女儿 |
[15:37] | My daughter should have driven a stake through your heart by now. | 我女儿现在应该把木棍刺入你的心脏 |
[15:45] | I haven’t spoke with katherine directly. | 我没有和凯瑟琳正面交谈过 |
[15:48] | She never trusted me. | 她从不信任我 |
[15:51] | So either kill me, or get out. | 所以 要么杀了我 要么出去 |
[15:54] | Because I can’t stand the sight of you with my daughter. | 因为我无法容忍你和我女儿在一起 |
[16:00] | You see the problem with such hatred? | 你如此仇视地看待这个问题 |
[16:01] | It’s gonna get you killed. | 这会让你送命的 |
[16:18] | You may be ok with dying, but I have a better plan for you. | 也许你不怕死 但我有个更好的计划 |
[16:25] | You now have my blood in your system. | 现在你的身体里有我的血 |
[16:27] | All I have to do is kill you. | 我要做的就是杀了你 |
[16:29] | Now take my advice– | 现在 听从我的忠告 |
[16:30] | Leave town. Elena doesn’t want you here. | 离开小镇 埃琳娜不想让你在这 |
[16:33] | You have about 24 hours before the blood leaves your system. | 在血液排出体内前 你有大约24小时 |
[16:35] | That’s enough time to disappear. | 有足够的时间让你消失 |
[16:36] | Or so help me god, I will turn you into a vampire | 不然 对天发誓 我会把你变成吸血鬼 |
[16:40] | and I will watch you hate yourself more than you already do. | 然后眼睁睁地看着你更加痛恨自己 |
[16:48] | Clock starts now. | 计时开始 |
[16:51] | Who’s the guy with Carol? | 那个和卡萝说话的人是谁 |
[16:53] | That’s mayor’s younger brother, Mason Lockwood. | 是镇长的弟弟 梅森·洛克伍德 |
[16:55] | Is he on the council? | 他也是委员会之一吗 |
[16:56] | Like John Gilbert was when he rolled in? | 像约翰·吉尔伯特当初那样吗 |
[16:59] | He’s nothing like John. | 他和约翰完全不同 |
[17:00] | For one, he’s not an ass. | 首先 他不是个混蛋 |
[17:02] | He’s not a believer, either. | 可他也不是个信徒 |
[17:04] | He wants nothing to do with the council. | 他不想与委员会有任何瓜葛 |
[17:06] | He’s too preoccupied finding the perfect wave. | 他只顾自己感兴趣的事 |
[17:08] | Hmm. Thanks. | 嗯 多谢 |
[17:11] | See ya. | 回见 |
[17:17] | Hey, Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[17:19] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来了 |
[17:21] | Come on in. | 进去吧 |
[17:42] | Hey. I just have to swing by home | 我要先回家一趟 |
[17:44] | and pick up Jenna and Jeremy so we can go to the lockwoods. | 去接珍娜和杰里米 然后再去洛克伍德家 |
[17:46] | How did you leave it in there with John? | 你留在约翰那干嘛了 |
[17:49] | I, uh… | 我 |
[17:52] | I asked him to leave town. | 我请求他离开小镇 |
[17:54] | Asked? | 请求 |
[17:56] | You threatened him. | 你威胁了他 |
[17:58] | Yeah, I threatened him. | 是的 我威胁了他 |
[18:00] | Good. | 不错 |
[18:01] | I want him gone, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我想让他离开这 |
[18:03] | I know that I shouldn’t feel that way, | 我知道自己不该那样 |
[18:04] | but I don’t want someone like that in my life. | 但我不想那种人出现在我的生活中 |
[18:07] | Or Jeremy’s life. | 或是杰里米的生活里 |
[18:09] | I know, I know. | 我懂 |
[18:14] | So what now? | 那现在要怎么办 |
[18:16] | Now… | 现在 |
[18:20] | I need to go find Damon. | 我得去找达蒙 |
[18:22] | Please, Stefan, don’t fight with him. | 斯特凡 拜托 不要和他争了 |
[18:23] | No, Elena, he tried to kiss you. I’m not ok with that. | 不 埃琳娜 他试图吻你 我无法接受 |
[18:26] | That’s not the problem. | 那不算什么问题 |
[18:28] | Katherine is. | 凯瑟琳才是关键问题 |
[18:29] | She’s already messing with both of your heads, | 她已经把你们俩折磨地够呛了 |
[18:30] | and Damon’s not stable when it comes to her. | 而且凡是有关她的事 达蒙的情绪都不稳定 |
[18:33] | Last thing we need is to make things worse. | 我们千万不能让事情再进一步恶化 |
[18:39] | Did you know the Gilbert device | 你知道吉尔伯特的装置 |
[18:41] | affected Tyler Lockwood? | 影响到了泰勒·洛克伍德吗 |
[18:44] | I know it took the mayor down. | 我知道镇长因此丢了性命 |
[18:46] | Don’t you want to know why? | 你不想知道为什么吗 |
[18:47] | Yes, Bonnie, I would love to know why | 想啊 邦妮 我很想知道原因 |
[18:50] | a non-vampire | 一个非吸血鬼 |
[18:51] | was tortured by the vampire torture device | 却因为你给约翰·吉尔伯特的那个 |
[18:53] | that you let John Gilbert use against us. | 用来对付我们的装置而遭到了迫害 |
[18:56] | Speaking of your guilt, how’s Caroline? | 说到你的罪过 卡罗琳怎么样了 |
[18:58] | – She’s much better. -You’re welcome. | -她好多了 -不客气 |
[19:00] | – No, you’re welcome. – How am I welcome? | -这话应该我说 -为什么 |
[19:02] | You’ll live to see another day. | 多亏我你才活着 |
[19:03] | No good deed goes unpunished with you, does it? | 好心遭雷劈 不是吗 |
[19:05] | Doesn’t undo the bad. | 这无法弥补你的过错 |
[19:07] | I know what you are, Damon. You might have Elena | 达蒙 我了解你 你也许糊弄了埃琳娜 |
[19:10] | And the sheriff and everybody else fooled, but not me. | 警长和其他的人 但不包括我在内 |
[19:13] | Hmm. One wrong move, | 再做坏事 |
[19:14] | and I’m gonna take you out. | 我就把你除掉 |
[19:15] | Now you need to stop with the witch’s brew. | 现在你得放下女巫的那套把戏 |
[19:17] | You’re starting to believe your own press. | 你开始过于信任你的能力了 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:32] | You were saying? | 你刚才说什么 |
[19:39] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[19:41] | Damon drives me crazy. | 达蒙要把我逼疯了 |
[19:42] | He’s walking around like he’s some kind of hero | 他走来走去 感觉自己是 |
[19:45] | for healing Caroline, when it’s his fault | 拯救卡罗琳的英雄 但是 |
[19:47] | all this happened in the first place. | 发生这一切都是他的错 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry, Bonnie. | 对不起 邦妮 |
[19:50] | What Damon’s done is just awful. | 达蒙确实很差劲 |
[19:54] | Ok. | 好了 |
[19:55] | Better. Hateful Damon moment over. | 好多了 讨厌达蒙的时刻过去了 |
[19:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:04] | I gotta find Tyler and pay my respects. | 我得找到泰勒 表示我的哀悼 |
[20:06] | I’ll be back. | 一会儿回来 |
[20:08] | Ok. | 好的 |
[20:20] | Hello? | 您好 |
[20:20] | – Elena, where are you? – Bonnie, I know. | -埃琳娜 你在哪里 -邦妮 我知道 |
[20:23] | I’m late. I’m getting in the car now. | 我迟到了 我正上车呢 |
[20:24] | I’ll be there in five. | 五分钟后就到了 |
[20:34] | We haven’t officially met. | 我们还没有正式见过 |
[20:36] | I’m Katherine. | 我叫凯瑟琳 |
[20:44] | – I know who you are. – Of course you do. | -我知道你是谁 -你当然知道 |
[20:48] | You’re the best friend, right? | 你是她最好的朋友 对吗 |
[20:50] | I’ve been putting all the pieces of Elena’s life together. | 埃琳娜生活的各方面细节我都掌握了 |
[20:53] | Isabelle told me it was a bit of a puzzle. | 伊莎贝尔曾告诉我她的生活有点难解 |
[20:55] | I do know who Jenna and Jeremy are. | 我知道了珍娜和杰里米是谁 |
[20:57] | And I’ve met that delicious ex-boyfriend Matt, | 还见过她那迷人的前男友马特了 |
[21:01] | who’s sweet on Caroline, | 他现在爱上了卡罗琳 |
[21:02] | and then there’s you, | 接着就见到你了 |
[21:03] | The vampire hating Bennett witch. | 讨厌吸血鬼的贝内特女巫 |
[21:06] | Did I do good? | 我了解很详细吧 |
[21:16] | I’ve been around a long time, Bonnie. | 我已经活了很久了 邦妮 |
[21:18] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你得做得更好才行 |
[21:26] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[21:28] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[21:30] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[21:31] | Leave her alone. | 离她远点 |
[21:33] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:47] | What are you doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[21:49] | After the way you treated me last night, | 你昨晚那样对我 |
[21:51] | I thought that a public place would be less violent. | 让我觉得公共场合会少些暴力 |
[21:54] | Taking this a little far, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这样做过分了些吗 |
[21:56] | Elena could walk in at any moment. | 埃琳娜随时可能走进来 |
[21:57] | Mmm, but that’s part of the fun, Stefan. | 但那不是乐趣所在吗 斯特凡 |
[22:00] | Damon’s here, somewhere. | 达蒙在这里的某个地方 |
[22:02] | I’ve been avoiding him. | 我一直躲着他 |
[22:04] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[22:06] | Hey, Matt. | 马特 |
[22:08] | I, uh, I heard that Caroline was doing much better. | 我听说卡罗琳好多了 |
[22:11] | Her recovery was practically miraculous. | 她的恢复堪称奇迹 |
[22:13] | You must be so relieved. | 你一定放心多了 |
[22:14] | I am. | 是的 |
[22:16] | Thanks, Elena. | 谢谢 埃琳娜 |
[22:20] | His eyes are so blue. | 他的眼睛好蓝 |
[22:22] | You need to leave now. | 你必须得走了 |
[22:24] | You’re hurting my feelings, Stefan. | 你让我真难过 斯特凡 |
[22:26] | Damon was much happier to see me. | 达蒙看到我可开心多了 |
[22:28] | Then again, he thought I was your girlfriend. | 还有 他认为我是你的女友 |
[22:30] | So. Katherine, I’m not doing this with you. | 凯瑟琳 我是不会这样的 |
[22:33] | Ok, how about we don’t have a couple’s fight | 好吧 我们是不是不应该 |
[22:36] | in front of all your friends. | 当着你所有朋友的面吵架 |
[22:38] | Walk with me? | 跟我走走 |
[22:39] | Just tell me what you’re doing here. | 告诉我你来这里干什么 |
[22:41] | Maybe I missed you. | 也许是我想你了 |
[22:43] | Is that an acceptable reason? | 这理由能接受吗 |
[22:45] | What game are you playing? | 你到底在搞什么鬼 |
[22:46] | – Why, you want to play with me? – I don’t know. | -问这个干嘛 你想一起吗 -我不知道 |
[22:48] | How can I play if I don’t know the rules? | 我不知道规则怎么跟你一起 |
[22:51] | No rules, Stefan. | 没有规则 斯特凡 |
[22:53] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[22:56] | No rules. | 没有规则 |
[23:18] | Looks like the whole town has turned out. | 看着好像整个镇子的人都来了 |
[23:20] | Yeah, well, he is– | 是啊 他可是 |
[23:23] | He was the mayor. | 他曾是镇长啊 |
[23:24] | Why don’t they save it for the funeral? | 为什么不等到葬礼的时候再来 |
[23:27] | It’s what people do. | 人们都这么做 |
[23:28] | The Lockwoods were here for us when we went through this. | 我们经历这些的时候洛克伍德一家也来了 |
[23:31] | It’ll be quick. | 很快就好 |
[23:32] | We’ll drop off the food and pay our respects and go. | 我们放下食物 表达哀悼 然后就走了 |
[23:34] | In and out? Sounds like a plan. | 一进一出 听着像是策划好的 |
[23:37] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先走 |
[23:38] | I’ll, um, I’ll be right there, ok? | 我随后就到 好吗 |
[23:42] | Hey. How are you doing? | 你最近怎样 |
[23:45] | Great, Elena. Walkin’ on sunshine. | 很好 埃琳娜 漫步阳光下 |
[23:47] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你的问候 |
[23:48] | – Damon… – Elena… | -达蒙 -埃琳娜 |
[23:51] | We should be able to talk about this. | 我们得谈谈这事 |
[23:53] | Damon, we’re close enough now. | 达蒙 我们关系很好了 |
[23:54] | I really want to know how you’re doing. | 我真的想知道你到底怎么了 |
[23:58] | I kissed you, I thought you kissed me back. | 我亲了你 我以为你回应我了 |
[24:01] | Doppelganger hijinks ensued. | 你的替身胡闹呢 |
[24:04] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我会怎么样 |
[24:05] | I think that you’re hurt. | 我觉得你很受伤 |
[24:06] | Hmm. Oh, I don’t get hurt, Elena. | 错了 我没受伤 埃琳娜 |
[24:09] | No, you don’t admit that you get hurt. | 你怎么就不承认自己受伤了呢 |
[24:12] | You get angry and cover it up, | 明明生气了还要掩饰 |
[24:13] | and then you do something stupid. | 然后又会做出些蠢事 |
[24:16] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[24:19] | You think Katherine’s going to send me | 你怕我被凯瑟琳气得 |
[24:20] | off the deep end, don’t you? | 做出什么傻事来 是吧 |
[24:23] | I don’t need to hurt for that. | 我不会因为这个受伤的 |
[24:27] | You know, why– | 只是 为什么 |
[24:31] | Why is it such a surprise | 为什么这么惊讶 |
[24:31] | that I would kiss you? | 我会吻你 |
[24:34] | That’s not a surprise. | 我不为这个惊讶 |
[24:37] | I’m surprised that you thought I would kiss you back. | 只是惊讶你以为我会回应你 |
[24:45] | Now I’m hurt. | 我现在很受伤了 |
[24:49] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[24:50] | Bonnie, what happened? | 邦妮怎么了 |
[24:55] | Oh, hey, sorry. I was just looking for the, uh– | 打扰了 我想问一下 |
[24:57] | The bathroom’s down the hall. | 洗手间在大厅尽头 |
[25:03] | Hey, look, I’m– | 那个 我 |
[25:04] | I’m sorry about your dad. | 请节哀顺变 |
[25:08] | Today’s been a big day of sorrys | 那些以前招呼都不打的人 |
[25:09] | from people who really don’t give a crap. | 今天都假惺惺地来慰问了 |
[25:15] | I remember when my dad died, | 记得我爸爸去世时 |
[25:16] | I had a house full of strangers | 家里来了好多陌生人一个个跟我说 |
[25:17] | telling me what a great guy he was. | 我爸爸是个多么多么好的人 |
[25:21] | Anyway, I know how hard all this is. | 我能理解你现在的痛楚 |
[25:24] | Difference is, in your case, it was true. | 我跟你不一样 你爸爸确实是个好人 |
[25:28] | My dad was a dick. | 可我爸却是个混蛋 |
[25:33] | Yeah, yeah, he was. | 没错 确实 |
[25:41] | I found this in his desk. | 我在他桌上拿了这个 |
[25:46] | He won’t mind, he’s dead. | 他不会管的 他已经挂了 |
[25:50] | Yeah, you know what, sure. | 好啊 我也喝点吧 |
[25:52] | Why not. | 当然要喝 |
[25:54] | Hey, what’s going on in here, Tyler? | 怎么了 泰勒 |
[25:56] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[26:01] | You got somewhere else to be? | 你不是要去哪里吗 |
[26:29] | The Lockwoods have a lot more land than they used to. | 洛克伍德家的地比以前大多了 |
[26:32] | The possessions of all the tomb vampires | 他们从墓里的吸血鬼那里 |
[26:33] | built them quite a fortune. | 真是大赚一笔 |
[26:35] | Yeah, why did you want them dead, hmm? | 为什么要弄死他们呢 |
[26:37] | You’re the one who turned most of them. | 是你把他们变成吸血鬼的 |
[26:39] | There’s nothing more annoying | 没有什么比一个想着复仇的 |
[26:41] | than a vengeful vampire, Stefan. | 吸血鬼更烦人了 斯特凡 |
[26:42] | Just ask John Gilbert. | 问问约翰·吉尔伯特就知道了 |
[26:45] | You haven’t changed at all, have you? | 你一点都没变啊 |
[26:47] | But you have. | 可你变了 |
[26:48] | You’re stronger. | 你变得更强大了 |
[26:50] | Meaner. It’s sexy. | 也更小气了 不过很性感 |
[26:51] | Don’t flirt with me, Katherine. | 别对我调情 凯瑟琳 |
[26:54] | I’m not Damon. | 我可不是达蒙 |
[26:55] | I haven’t spent 145 years obsessed with you. | 我可没迷恋你145年 |
[26:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:59] | Based on your choice of women, | 要是没看到你现在的女朋友 |
[27:00] | I’d say otherwise. | 我也会这么觉得 |
[27:04] | Though I’ll admit, | 不过我得承认 |
[27:05] | It does bother me that you’ve fallen in love with somebody else. | 看到你爱上另外一个人 我确实介意 |
[27:07] | I was never in love with you, Katherine. | 我从没爱过你凯瑟琳 |
[27:11] | You compelled me. | 是你强迫我的 |
[27:13] | So none of my feelings were real. | 所以我那时的感情都不是真的 |
[27:15] | Believe what you want, Stefan. | 你爱怎么想怎么想斯特凡 |
[27:18] | But I know the truth. | 可我明白真相 |
[27:20] | And deep down, so do you. | 你心底也明白 |
[27:22] | The truth? Mm-hmm. | 真相 |
[27:25] | Well, the truth is, you’re the same | 真相就是 你还是那个 |
[27:27] | lying, selfish, | 爱撒谎 自私 |
[27:30] | manipulative bitch that you’ve always been. | 喜欢摆布别人的小贱人 |
[27:32] | So whatever it is that you’re doing here, | 所以 不管你想干什么 |
[27:35] | why don’t you just get on with it and leave town. | 搞定了就赶快走人 |
[27:38] | Because if you don’t, | 因为 要是你不走 |
[27:40] | I will hunt you down and I will rip your heart out. | 我会抓到你 再把你的心挖出来 |
[27:46] | You want to know why I’m here, Stefan? | 想知道我为什么来这里吗 斯特凡 |
[27:50] | I came back for you. | 我回来找你的 |
[27:53] | Well, the problem, Katherine… | 是吗 问题是 凯瑟琳 |
[27:57] | is that I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[28:02] | You hate me, huh? | 你恨我 |
[28:04] | That sounds like the beginning of a love story, | 这好像是个爱情故事的开始哈 |
[28:06] | Stefan, not the end of one. | 斯特凡 不是结束 |
[28:22] | Are you gonna be ok? | 你没事吧 |
[28:24] | Yeah. It’ll heal. | 没事 它自己会好 |
[28:27] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是说这个 |
[28:31] | I was trying to figure her out. | 我知道她要干什么 |
[28:33] | I was playing along, I let her get to me. | 所以我将计就计 让她得手 |
[28:37] | We tried to track her, | 我们本想跟踪她 |
[28:38] | but she’s gone. Ooh, cover up, fabio. | 不过她不见了 哎呀 低调点 |
[28:41] | We got a crazy ex on the loose. | 我们疯狂的前女友正逍遥法外呢 |
[28:44] | Better watch out, | 你最好小心点 |
[28:44] | looks like Katherine’s trying to steal your guy. | 貌似凯瑟琳要来跟你抢男朋友了 |
[28:48] | That’s not what’s happening. | 没有这回事 |
[28:49] | Isn’t it? I mean, it’s only fair, since I… | 真的吗 我抢你女朋友在先 |
[28:52] | went after your girl. | 现在才公平嘛 |
[28:56] | I’m gonna go check on Jenna and Jeremy. | 我去看看珍娜和杰里米怎么样了 |
[28:58] | Let me know when you guys are done. | 你们的事情解决了再通知我 |
[29:02] | So what’s it going to be, huh? | 现在怎么着 |
[29:04] | Fight to the death. | 拼个你死我活 |
[29:06] | Go ahead, take your threats, stake your claim. | 来呀 发威呀 找我算账呀 |
[29:10] | I’m not going to fight you. | 我不会跟你决斗的 |
[29:11] | Why?! I’d fight me. | 为什么 我是你就会 |
[29:14] | Katherine’s going to try to play us against each other. | 凯瑟琳在我们俩中搞鬼 |
[29:15] | You do know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[29:17] | Brother, don’t you worry. | 老弟 别担心 |
[29:19] | Our bond is unbreakable! | 咱俩不会被离间的 |
[29:21] | We need to stay united against her. | 我们得一起对付她 |
[29:23] | So, yes, as much as I would like to kill you, | 是的 我是想杀了你 |
[29:25] | I’m not going to fight you. | 但我绝不跟你决斗 |
[29:28] | I kissed Elena. | 我吻了埃琳娜 |
[29:30] | Because you feel something for her. | 因为你对她有感觉 |
[29:32] | Because you actually care. | 因为你真的在乎她 |
[29:34] | And I’m not going to let Katherine | 我不会让凯瑟琳 |
[29:35] | come in here and destroy that part of you | 毁了你善良的一面 |
[29:37] | that has finally, after all of this time, | 毕竟 经历过这么多 |
[29:39] | willing to feel something. | 你还能爱上一个人 |
[29:42] | She’ll try to break you. | 她想毁了你 |
[29:45] | She’ll try to break us. | 离间我们俩 |
[29:47] | And how we respond to that will define us. | 我们的回应决定了我们的命运 |
[29:51] | It’s our choice. | 选择在于我们自己 |
[29:56] | So, no. I’m not going to fight you. | 所以我不想跟你斗 |
[30:16] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[30:19] | What are you doing here? | 你过来干嘛 |
[30:21] | I’m packing. | 收拾东西 |
[30:24] | Leaving. | 离开 |
[30:25] | So you figured you’d kill all your evil vampires, | 你杀光了所有邪恶的吸血鬼 |
[30:27] | and then you’d leave town? | 然后就打算离开了吗 |
[30:30] | Not all, but enough. For now. | 没杀光 不过暂时够了 |
[30:34] | Can you tell Elena I said good-bye? | 帮我向埃琳娜道个别吧 |
[30:36] | Why don’t you tell her yourself? | 你干吗不自己当面说 |
[30:38] | You know, Jeremy, I was taught to hate them. | 杰里米 我受的教育就是要憎恨他们 |
[30:41] | The vampires. | 那些吸血鬼 |
[30:43] | It’s what I know. It’s what your father knew. | 这就是我所知道的 也是你爸知道的 |
[30:46] | My father would have seen things differently. | 我爸不会这么看问题 |
[30:48] | No, he may have done things differently, | 不 你爸也许行事有所不同 |
[30:49] | but there’s no other way to see it. | 但观点与我绝对一致 |
[30:55] | That ring on your finger, the one that’s supposed to protect you, | 你手上那个旨意在于保护你的戒指 |
[30:57] | that was my father’s, right? | 是我爸爸的吧 |
[31:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:01] | Then why didn’t it protect him? Why is he still dead? | 那它为何没能保护我爸 为何他还是死了 |
[31:05] | What happened to your parents wasn’t supernatural. | 你双亲的死亡不是超自然因素造成的 |
[31:09] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外事故 |
[31:10] | There’s nothing that can save us from that. | 意外事故中没什么能保护我们 |
[31:14] | I wonder what he’d think of all this, | 我在想他在天之灵会对这一切 对我 |
[31:16] | of me. | 做何感想 |
[31:19] | He’d think that you’re still young. | 他会觉得你尚年轻 |
[31:21] | You’re still finding yourself. | 还在寻找自我 |
[31:23] | But you are a Gilbert, | 但你是吉尔伯特家的一员 |
[31:26] | and you’ve been exposed to this town’s darkest secret, | 见识过这个小镇最黑暗的秘密 |
[31:28] | and with that comes responsibility. | 随之而来就是责任了 |
[31:32] | I don’t believe in that family legacy stuff. | 我才不相信什么家族传统 |
[31:36] | Sooner or later, you’ll have to. | 你迟早会相信的 |
[32:04] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[32:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[32:07] | – I hate him. – Oh, don’t say that! | -我恨他 -别这么说 |
[32:09] | Let go of me! | 别烦我 |
[32:12] | – Get off me! Hey! – Tyler! Hey, hey! | -别烦我 -泰勒 |
[32:15] | – I said get off me! – Tyler! | -我说了别烦我 -泰勒 |
[32:17] | Get off me! | 别烦我 |
[32:18] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[32:21] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[32:23] | Settle down. | 冷静 |
[32:49] | Very brave of you to come here. | 你还真有勇气来这里 |
[32:53] | I wanted to say good-bye. | 我来道个别 |
[32:59] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就走 |
[33:01] | I know where I’m not wanted. | 我知道我不受欢迎 |
[33:03] | Don’t pout. | 别撅嘴 |
[33:05] | It’s not attractive on a woman your age. | 你这个年纪的女人这样做没啥吸引力 |
[33:12] | What, no good-bye kiss? | 不会吧 不吻别吗 |
[33:15] | Why don’t I kill you instead? | 要不我杀了你吧 |
[33:19] | What are you doing here? | 你想干什么 |
[33:20] | Nostalgia, curiosity, et. cetera. | 怀旧 好奇等等 |
[33:23] | I’m better at the enigmatic one-liners, Katherine. | 我就当你开了个难懂的玩笑吧 凯瑟琳 |
[33:26] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么 |
[33:27] | Trust me, Damon. When I’m up to something, | 相信我 达蒙 我要是想干什么 |
[33:30] | You’ll know it. | 你一定会知道 |
[33:32] | Come on. Kiss me. | 来吧 吻我 |
[33:35] | Or kill me. | 或者杀了我 |
[33:36] | Which will it be, Damon? | 达蒙 你怎么选 |
[33:38] | We both know that you’re only capable of one. | 你我都知道 你只擅长于其中一种 |
[33:45] | My sweet, innocent Damon. | 我天真可爱的达蒙 |
[34:03] | That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[34:22] | Wait. | 等下 |
[34:25] | Brief pause. | 就一下下 |
[34:32] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[34:34] | Answer it, and it’s back to fireworks | 你回答了 我们就继续 |
[34:36] | and rocket’s red glare. | 翻云覆雨 |
[34:38] | Answer it right, and… | 给我我想要的答案 |
[34:41] | I’ll forget the last 145 years I’ve spent missing you. | 我就不计较我用来思念你的那145年 |
[34:44] | I’ll forget… | 我会忘记 |
[34:46] | How much I loved you. I’ll forget everything | 我曾有多爱你 我会忘记一切 |
[34:47] | and we can start over. | 然后我们重新开始 |
[34:50] | This can be our defining moment. | 这一刻将决定我们的未来 |
[34:52] | Because we have time. | 因为我们有的是时间 |
[34:54] | That’s the beauty of eternity. | 这就是永生的美妙之处 |
[34:58] | I just need the truth, just once. | 我需要知道真相 就这一次 |
[35:00] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[35:02] | I already know your question. | 我已经知道你的问题了 |
[35:05] | And its answer. | 也知道答案 |
[35:11] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[35:14] | I’ve never loved you. | 我从未爱过你 |
[35:22] | It was always Stefan. | 我爱的一直是斯特凡 |
[36:03] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[36:05] | Just doing my part in the neighborhood watch. | 只是尽我友邻互助的责任而已 |
[36:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:11] | For, um, | 谢谢你 |
[36:13] | Looking out for us. For me. | 对我们的照顾 对我的 |
[36:15] | That’s me, your trusty bodyguard. | 这就是我 你值得信任的保镖 |
[36:19] | Calm in a crisis. | 遇事沉着冷静 |
[36:22] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[36:26] | And you’re upset. | 并很难过 |
[36:27] | That’s not a good combination. | 这可不是个好兆头 |
[36:29] | No, I’m not upset. | 没 我不难过 |
[36:30] | Upset is an emotion specific to those who care. | 在乎的人才会难过 |
[36:34] | Come on, Damon. That’s a lie. | 得了吧 达蒙 别说谎了 |
[36:37] | You care. | 你在乎的 |
[36:41] | You’re surprised that I thought you would kiss me back? | 我觉得你会回应我的吻 你觉得这很意外吗 |
[36:43] | You can’t imagine that I’d believe that you’d want to? | 我相信你会的 你觉得不可思议吗 |
[36:46] | – Damon… – That what we’ve been doing here | -达蒙 -你不觉得我们此刻的谈话 |
[36:48] | Means something? | 意味着什么吗 |
[36:51] | You’re the liar, elena. | 你才在说谎 埃琳娜 |
[36:53] | There is something going on between the two of us, | 我们之间是有感觉的 |
[36:55] | And you know it. And you’re lying to me, | 你明明知道 却还在骗我 |
[36:58] | And you’re lying to Stefan, and most of all, | 骗斯特凡 最重要的是 |
[37:00] | You’re lying to yourself. | 你在骗你自己 |
[37:02] | – I can prove it. – No… | -我证明给你看 -不 |
[37:06] | Damon, don’t! | 达蒙 别这样 |
[37:08] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你到底怎么了 |
[37:09] | – Lie about this. – Stop it. | -继续说谎啊 -停 |
[37:11] | You’re better than this, come on. | 这不是真正的你 别这样 |
[37:12] | – That’s where you’re wrong. – No, no, no, Damon! | -你就是在这一点上看错了 -不 不 不 达蒙 |
[37:14] | I care about you. Listen to me, I care about you. | 我在乎你的 听我说 我在乎你 |
[37:18] | I do, but… I love Stefan. | 真的 不过 我爱的是斯特凡 |
[37:20] | It’s always going to be stefan. | 我只爱斯特凡 |
[37:24] | Elena, what’s going on here? | 埃琳娜 怎么了 |
[37:28] | Nothing, Jeremy. It’s OK. Just– | 没事 杰里米 一切正常 |
[37:29] | Just go back to bed. | 回去睡觉吧 |
[37:30] | No, it’s not OK, Elena. | 不 不正常 埃琳娜 |
[37:34] | He wants to be a vampire. | 他想变成吸血鬼 |
[37:38] | No, Damon, stop it! | 不 达蒙 停手 |
[37:39] | You want to shut out the pain? | 你想终止痛苦吗 |
[37:40] | It’s the easiest thing in the world. | 这再简单不过了 |
[37:42] | The part of you that cares, it just goes away! | 所有在乎的感觉 都会消失不见 |
[37:44] | All you have to do is flip the switch and snap! | 你只需要扭一下开关然后折断它 |
[37:46] | Damon! No! | 达蒙 不要 |
[38:33] | Your mom’s out. | 你妈妈出去了 |
[38:35] | I think she popped a couple pharmaceuticals. | 我想她吃了几片药 |
[38:39] | I didn’t mean to freak her out. | 我不想吓她的 |
[38:42] | I don’t know why I get like this. | 我不知道自己怎么了 |
[38:46] | It’s the curse of being a Lockwood. | 这是对洛克伍德家族的诅咒 |
[38:49] | So how did you get the chill gene? | 那你怎么有这种冷静的基因 |
[38:52] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[38:53] | I’ve just learned how to manage it. | 我只是学会了如何应付它 |
[38:57] | I don’t want to be like this anymore. | 我不想再这样下去了 |
[39:00] | None of us do. | 我们都不想 |
[39:02] | That’s why it’s a curse, Tyler. | 所以这才是个诅咒 泰勒 |
[39:10] | He saw the ring, that’s why he did it. He knew. | 他看见这戒指了 所以才会这么做的 他明白 |
[39:13] | He didn’t see the ring. | 他没看见戒指 |
[39:15] | It’s Katherine. | 是凯瑟琳的事 |
[39:17] | She got under his skin. | 她迷惑了他的心 |
[39:18] | She undid everything that was good about him. | 使一切善良的部分化为乌有 |
[39:20] | There is nothing good about him. | 他没有什么善良之心 |
[39:22] | Stefan, not anymore. | 斯特凡 再也没有了 |
[39:26] | He’s decided what he wants. | 他已经决定了他要什么 |
[39:29] | He doesn’t want to feel, he wants to be hated. | 他把自己封闭起来 他希望被世人憎恨 |
[39:31] | It’s just easier that way. | 这样更轻松些 |
[39:34] | He got his wish. | 他如愿以偿了 |
[39:47] | – I hate him, Stefan. – I know. | -我恨他 斯特凡 -我明白 |
[40:00] | Is he ok? Stefan, is he ok? | 他没事吧 斯特凡 他还好吧 |
[40:02] | He’s ok. | 他没事 |
[40:04] | Shh. You’re OK. | 嘘 你没事的 |
[40:07] | He killed me. Damon killed me. | 他杀了我 达蒙杀了我 |
[40:09] | Shh, it’s ok. | 嘘 没事了 |
[40:13] | Oh, god. | 上帝 |
[40:30] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[40:32] | Hi, Caroline. | 嗨 卡罗琳 |
[40:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[40:38] | My name is Katherine. | 我叫凯瑟琳 |
[40:40] | I was hoping you could | 我希望你能帮我 |
[40:40] | give the Salvatore brothers a message for me. | 给塞尔瓦托兄弟俩捎个信 |
[40:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:46] | What message? | 捎什么信 |
[40:51] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[40:53] | What? | 什么 |