| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “The Vampire Diaries”… | |
| [00:01] | For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 |
| [00:03] | Until now. I know the risk, | 直到现在 我知道这很冒险 |
| [00:05] | but I have to know her. | 但我必须要认识她 |
| [00:06] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
| [00:08] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
| [00:09] | – That noise. – What noise? | -那噪音 -什么噪音 |
| [00:10] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
| [00:13] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
| [00:16] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
| [00:17] | I can give Caroline some blood. | 我可以给卡罗琳点我的血 |
| [00:18] | No. No way. | 不行 没门 |
| [00:19] | – It’s just enough to make her heal. – Do it. | -只是足够救她的量 -去吧 |
| [00:20] | So the black sheep returns. | 败家子归来啦 |
| [00:22] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
| [00:23] | Who’s the guy with Carol? | 那个和卡萝说话的人是谁 |
| [00:24] | It’s the mayor’s younger brother, mason lockwood. | 是镇长的弟弟 梅森・洛克伍德 |
| [00:26] | Damon, Damon, I care about you. | 达蒙 达蒙 我在乎你 |
| [00:28] | I do, but I love Stefan. | 我真的在乎 但我爱的是斯特凡 |
| [00:29] | Elena, what’s going on here? | 埃琳娜 怎么了 |
| [00:32] | No, Damon! Damon– | 不要 达蒙 达蒙 |
| [00:34] | No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要啊 |
| [00:38] | Why do I look like Katherine? | 为什么我会长得像凯瑟琳 |
| [00:39] | You are not Katherine. | 你不是凯瑟琳 |
| [00:40] | You are the opposite of everything that she was. | 你和她完全两样 |
| [00:42] | Elena, what are you doing here? | 埃琳娜 你来这里来干什么 |
| [00:44] | My name is katherine. I was hoping you could | 我叫凯瑟琳 我希望你能帮我 |
| [00:46] | give the salvatore brothers a message for me. | 给塞尔瓦托兄弟俩捎个信 |
| [00:48] | “Game on.” | 游戏开始 |
| [00:49] | What– | 什么 |
| [01:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
| [01:11] | Where is everyone? | 人都去哪了 |
| [01:13] | It’s the middle of the night, hon. | 现在是深夜 亲爱的 |
| [01:14] | It is? | 半夜吗 |
| [01:15] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
| [01:16] | Oh. Uh, well, have you seen my mom? | 你见过我母亲吗 |
| [01:19] | She left after dinner with your boyfriend, | 晚饭后她和你男友一起离开了 |
| [01:21] | And then your friend Elena stopped by. | 后来你朋友埃琳娜来过 |
| [01:23] | She did? | 她来过吗 |
| [01:26] | Yeah. She did. | 哦对 她来过 |
| [01:29] | But she said her name was Katherine. | 但她说她叫凯瑟琳 |
| [01:33] | Could I just get something to eat? | 能给我点吃的吗 |
| [01:35] | Breakfast comes around 7:00. | 大约7点提供早餐 |
| [01:37] | But I’m hungry. | 但我现在很饿 |
| [01:38] | You should go back to sleep. | 你该回去睡觉了 |
| [01:47] | What is that smell? | 什么味儿 |
| [01:49] | Back to bed. | 回床去 |
| [02:23] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
| [02:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [02:27] | You need to go back to bed. | 你该回到床上去了 |
| [03:12] | 更多美剧字幕 请登陆 www.YYeTs.net | |
| [03:28] | 第二集 | |
| [03:28] | 吸血鬼 | |
| [03:28] | 日记 | |
| [03:34] | [神秘瀑布镇高中嘉年华] | |
| [03:41] | I mean, katherine looked just like you. | 凯瑟琳长得和你一模一样 |
| [03:42] | It was freakish. | 这太诡异了 |
| [03:44] | She is my ancestor. | 她是我的祖先 |
| [03:46] | Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria. | 我把学生电话亭挪到咖啡厅里去了 |
| [03:48] | Your vampire ancestor. | 你的吸血鬼祖先 |
| [03:50] | And she didn’t just resemble you | 她并不仅仅是长得像你 |
| [03:52] | Like a family member would. She was you. | 就像家族成员一样 她曾经就是你 |
| [03:55] | I don’t–I don’t know. I can’t explain it. | 我也 我也不知道 我解释不了 |
| [03:56] | OK? It’s creepy. It’s all I got. | 行吗 是挺吓人 但我只知道这么多 |
| [03:59] | Well, how do you know she’s not still out there pretending to be you? | 你怎么知道她现在没有到处假扮你 |
| [04:01] | I don’t, but, I could sit here | 我不知道 但是 我可以坐在这 |
| [04:04] | and be tortured by the not knowing. | 为不知情抓狂 |
| [04:05] | Or I could get these prizes to the ringtoss. | 也可以把这些礼品送到投环游戏那 |
| [04:08] | Well, have you talked to Damon? | 你跟达蒙谈过了吗 |
| [04:09] | Since he killed Jeremy or–or tried to kill Jeremy? | 自从他杀了杰里米 或者说试图杀死他之后 |
| [04:12] | No, Bonnie, I haven’t, | 没有 邦妮 没谈 |
| [04:14] | And I won’t, and I don’t wanna talk about Damon | 我也不会去谈 而且现在我不想谈达蒙 |
| [04:16] | or anything else that’s vampire-related, OK? | 以及一切与吸血鬼有关的话题 好吗 |
| [04:20] | Copy that. | 好吧 |
| [04:23] | I’m human, | 我是人类 |
| [04:24] | and I have to do human stuff. | 我得做人类要做的事情 |
| [04:26] | Otherwise, I’m gonna go crazy. | 否则我会发疯的 |
| [04:28] | OK. | 好的 |
| [04:29] | I’m sorry. Now focus. | 抱歉 下面集中精力做事 |
| [04:31] | We have to make Caroline proud, | 我们得让卡罗琳感到骄傲 |
| [04:32] | or she will kill us. | 否则她会杀了咱俩的 |
| [04:34] | I don’t know how she does this all the time. | 难以想象她都是怎么搞定这些的 |
| [04:36] | Well, because she’s not human, obviously. | 因为她不是人 明显嘛 |
| [04:39] | Obviously. | 显然 |
| [04:41] | It’s, uh–it’s the same as the bracelet Elena gave you. | 这和埃琳娜给你的手镯是一样的 |
| [04:44] | So it protects me from compulsion. | 它可以保护我不被强迫 |
| [04:46] | Vervain is toxic to vampires. | 马鞭草是吸血鬼的致命杀手 |
| [04:49] | You mean like poison? | 就像毒药一样吗 |
| [04:50] | Yeah. It’s very poisonous. | 没错 毒性非常大 |
| [04:52] | It’ll keep ’em out of your head. | 可以防止你思维受到控制 |
| [04:53] | I mean, why vervain? | 我是说 为什么是马鞭草 |
| [04:55] | I don’t know. Certain natural herbs | 我也不知道 某些药草 |
| [04:57] | and roots and other elements | 和一些植物根茎还有其他一些 |
| [04:59] | are just harmful to vampires. | 对吸血鬼有伤害性的成分 |
| [05:02] | Like a stake to the heart? | 就像木桩钉进心脏一样 |
| [05:03] | Right, but it has to be wood. | 对的 但是必须是木头的 |
| [05:05] | You’re pretty confident in yourself, | 你相当自信啊 |
| [05:06] | telling me all the different ways I could kill you. | 告诉我这么多可以杀你的方法 |
| [05:09] | Jeremy, if I thought you wanted to kill me, | 杰里米 如果我认为你会杀我的话 |
| [05:11] | we’d be having a much different conversation, ok. | 我就不会跟你聊这个话题了 |
| [05:14] | Yeah. Damon is the one that deserves it. | 是啊 达蒙才是那个该死的 |
| [05:18] | I want you to forget about Damon, all right? | 我希望你把达蒙忘了 行吗 |
| [05:20] | He’s a hundred times stronger than you, | 他比你强壮上百倍 |
| [05:22] | and right now, he’s not stable. | 而且眼下 他情绪不稳定 |
| [05:24] | Gotta try to move forward. | 你需要忘记过去向前看 |
| [05:25] | I was killed by a vampire | 我被个吸血鬼给杀了 |
| [05:27] | and brought back by a magic ring. | 然后又被枚魔法戒指救了回来 |
| [05:28] | How do you move forward from there? | 这种情况你怎么忘记过去 |
| [05:30] | Right. Well, today we have a nice little distraction | 也是 不过今天可以暂且转移下注意力 |
| [05:32] | courtesy of slave driver, Elena. Hello, Elena. | 承蒙万恶的监工头 埃琳娜 你好 埃琳娜 |
| [05:35] | Hey. Um, do you– | 你有没有 |
| [05:36] | Yeah, yeah, I set up the goldfish toss, | 有 有 我装好了钓金鱼机 |
| [05:38] | all 300 goldfish. | 300只金鱼也准备好了 |
| [05:39] | It’s gonna be epic. | 史无前例 |
| [05:47] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他会没事的 |
| [05:48] | He’s just been though a little bit of an ordeal. | 他只是有点难熬 |
| [05:52] | I was just hoping that this carnival | 我只是希望这个嘉年华 |
| [05:53] | would reel him back into the land | 可以让他重新回到高中生 |
| [05:55] | of high school teenager. | 的现实世界 |
| [05:57] | Oh, is that what we’re doing here? | 我们就是来做这个的 |
| [05:58] | Yes. We all are. | 对 没错 |
| [06:00] | We’re gonna be boring high school students | 我们就是一群无聊的高中生 |
| [06:01] | who live in a world where the “V” Word is not uttered. | 住在一个没有吸血鬼的现实世界里 |
| [06:05] | Got it. | 明白了 |
| [06:05] | And then later you’re gonna take me | 然后你要带我 |
| [06:07] | to the ferris wheel, we’re gonna ride to the very top. | 去坐摩天轮 到处最高处 |
| [06:09] | Then you’re gonna kiss me, and my heart will flutter | 然后你亲吻我 我的心小鹿乱撞 |
| [06:11] | like a normal high school girl. | 就像个平凡的高中女生一样 |
| [06:13] | Do you see a running theme here? | 理解这中间的主题了吗 |
| [06:14] | Yeah. No, I’m seeing it, I’m–I’m liking it, | 是的 不 我在想 我 我喜欢 |
| [06:17] | But I have a quick question. | 但我有个小问题 |
| [06:18] | Um, what do we do about Damon? | 达蒙怎么办 |
| [06:20] | Uh, no “D” Word, ok? | 哦 不提达蒙的 好吗 |
| [06:23] | That has been deleted from the list of topics that we can discuss. | 已经从我们可以谈论的话题中删除了 |
| [06:27] | Unfortunately, Katherine showing up | 不幸的是 凯瑟琳的出现 |
| [06:30] | has him in a little bit of an odd place, | 使他有些措手不及 |
| [06:33] | little off-kilter, kind of dangerous. | 有点失常 变得危险 |
| [06:36] | Who knows what he’s up to? | 谁知道他接下来会做出什么事 |
| [06:40] | So I understand John Gilbert has left town. | 我知道约翰・吉尔伯特已经离开镇上了 |
| [06:42] | Have they found the vampire that attacked him? | 他们找到袭击他的吸血鬼了吗 |
| [06:45] | Well, the sheriff has asked me to take the lead on that, | 警长让我统领一切调查事务 |
| [06:47] | and I promise you I will get to the bottom of it. | 我向您保证我一定会追根究底的 |
| [06:50] | Which brings me to my next subject. | 让我忽然想到下一个话题 |
| [06:53] | With Richard gone, | 理查德去世后 |
| [06:55] | I’ll be acting as interim mayor until the elections, | 直到下届选举前我都是代理镇长 |
| [06:58] | And I’m going to need someone to spearhead the council. | 所以我需要在镇议会上安插我的势力 |
| [07:01] | I’d like that person to be you. | 我觉得你最合适了 |
| [07:05] | Whatever you need, Carol. | 听候差遣 卡罗尔 |
| [07:07] | I–as a founding family member, | 我 作为创始人家族成员 |
| [07:08] | it’s something that’s very close to me, | 这也是我分内的事 |
| [07:10] | so I would be honored to help | 我很荣幸能够帮上忙 |
| [07:12] | keep this town safe from vampires. | 保护瀑布镇不受吸血鬼威胁 |
| [07:16] | Hoo, boy. | 好小子 |
| [07:17] | Oh, jeez. | 老天 |
| [07:22] | Is it safe to talk? | 方便说话吗 |
| [07:24] | It’s my brother-in-law Mason. | 是我的小叔子梅森 |
| [07:25] | He’s still visiting. | 他还在我们家拜访 |
| [07:26] | I just don’t want him to hear us. | 我不希望他听见我们 |
| [07:28] | He didn’t want any part of the council when he lived here, | 他住这的时候就全然不问议会的事 |
| [07:31] | and I see no reason to bring him into it now. | 现在也没有什么必要把他牵扯进来 |
| [07:35] | Whew. What was that, like 7? | 真不错 有多少 7圈 |
| [07:36] | 6. I don’t count the last one. | 6圈 最后一圈不算 |
| [07:39] | You crawled it. | 你爬过去的 |
| [07:40] | What? | 什么 |
| [07:41] | Think grandma Lockwood actually passed you– | 想想洛克伍德奶奶怎么超过你的 |
| [07:43] | Heh heh– in her walker. | 呼 呼 可是杵着拐棍的 |
| [07:45] | Yeah. Ok. | 好吧 |
| [07:46] | Shoes off. | 把鞋脱了 |
| [07:47] | Mud, my mom… | 那些泥 我老妈 |
| [07:49] | Cool. Yeah, yeah. | 没问题 好 好 |
| [07:52] | So all this anger and aggression you’re talkin’ about, | 你说的坏脾气和进攻性 |
| [07:56] | Do you notice a difference when you exercise? | 在训练的时候有注意到吗 |
| [07:58] | Dude, I play 3 varsity sports. | 拜托 我参加三个项目的校队 |
| [08:01] | I work out 4 times a week and run 3. | 我每周训练4次 跑步3次 |
| [08:03] | I’m gonna say no. | 我还真想说不是 |
| [08:04] | Do you have episodes? | 有什么故事吗 |
| [08:06] | I mean, what happens, exactly? | 我是说 到底发生了什么 |
| [08:08] | Starts out normal. | 本来一切正常 |
| [08:10] | You get angry, | 会觉得愤怒 |
| [08:11] | typically over nothing. | 其实根本没什么可气的 |
| [08:13] | I’m an angry guy. | 我本来就是个易怒的人 |
| [08:14] | You know, it just amplifies, | 知道吗 只是更加严重了 |
| [08:16] | and then I go off. | 然后我就会发飙 |
| [08:17] | You black out? | 你会晕过去 |
| [08:18] | Yeah. | 是 |
| [08:20] | It’s like I go blind with rage. | 就像是被气到眼前一黑 |
| [08:23] | Is there a pattern? | 这种情况有规律吗 |
| [08:25] | Like once a month? | 比如每个月一次 |
| [08:27] | Only at night? | 而且只在晚上发生 |
| [08:29] | All I know is I lose myself. | 我只知道我完全迷失了自己 |
| [08:31] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
| [08:33] | For that time… I become something else. | 那时…我变得不是自己了 |
| [08:36] | I hate it. | 我讨厌那样 |
| [08:36] | More tea? | 还要点茶吗 |
| [08:38] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
| [08:39] | Yes, please. | 要 麻烦你 |
| [08:42] | Thank you, Carol. | 谢谢 卡罗尔 |
| [09:04] | Your mom said you’re not eating. | 你妈说你什么都没吃 |
| [09:07] | That’s gross. | 那些吃的太糟了 |
| [09:08] | It’s hospital food. | 医院的饭就是这样 |
| [09:09] | It’s supposed to be gross. | 当然不好吃 |
| [09:15] | She also said you’re getting released tomorrow morning. | 她还说你明早就能出院了 |
| [09:20] | Morning? | 早上吗 |
| [09:21] | Uh, I need to get out tonight. | 我想今晚出院 |
| [09:23] | No. The carnival’s gonna happen without you, Caroline. | 不行 你不能去狂欢节 卡罗琳 |
| [09:25] | I–I know it’s hard for your neurotic, | 我知道这对神经质加控制狂的你来说 |
| [09:27] | control-freak personality to process, | 有点不太容易 |
| [09:29] | But Bonnie and Elena have it. | 但是邦妮和埃琳娜会帮你的 |
| [09:30] | I’m not neurotic. | 我不是神经质 |
| [09:31] | Yeah, you are, | 是 你是 |
| [09:32] | but it’s cute, so… | 但是这样也挺可爱的 所以… |
| [09:34] | Look, it’s not about the carnival. | 听着 这不关狂欢节的事 |
| [09:36] | Ok? It’s just that this place is just really depressing. | 好吗 这地方真的让人很压抑 |
| [09:40] | That’s ’cause you’re sitting in the dark. | 那是因为你在黑暗里坐着 |
| [09:42] | No, don’t! | 别 别 |
| [09:46] | What the hell? | 到底怎么了 |
| [09:47] | Just close it, please. | 拉上窗帘 求你了 |
| [09:49] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
| [09:50] | Close it. | 拉上 |
| [09:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
| [09:59] | I’ll just come back later, ok? | 我过会儿再来 好吗 |
| [10:19] | Would you care for one? | 你要来一杯吗 |
| [10:20] | No. Thank you. | 不用 谢了 |
| [10:22] | I’m not hungry. Just ate. | 我不饿 刚吃过 |
| [10:25] | Aren’t you worried that one day, | 你会不会担心 某一天 |
| [10:27] | all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? | 所有动物会联合起来反击呢 |
| [10:30] | I mean, surely they talk. | 我是说 当然 它们都会讲话 |
| [10:32] | I’m just happy that’s a, uh– | 我只是挺高兴那个… |
| [10:34] | a blood bag | 那只是个血袋 |
| [10:35] | and not a sorority girl supplying your dinner. | 而不是某个女生联谊会的女孩供你喝血 |
| [10:39] | I like this, | 我喜欢这样 |
| [10:41] | you walking on eggshells around me | 你战战兢兢的待在我周围 |
| [10:44] | because you think I’m gonna explode. | 就因为你觉得我会爆发 |
| [10:46] | It’s very suspenseful. | 还真挺让人不安的 |
| [10:48] | Is Elena worried, too? | 埃琳娜是不是也一直这么担心 |
| [10:50] | I bet I’m your every conversation. | 我打赌你们整天聊到我 |
| [10:53] | Have you heard from Katherine? | 你有凯瑟琳的消息吗 |
| [10:56] | I think the Lockwoods have a family secret, | 我觉得洛克伍德家族有不为人知的秘密 |
| [10:59] | because the Gilbert device affected them. | 因为内吉尔伯特的装置对他们也起了作用 |
| [11:01] | Vervain didn’t, | 而马鞭草对他们无效 |
| [11:02] | so they’re not vampires. | 所以他们不是吸血鬼 |
| [11:03] | They’re something else. | 他们是其他物种 |
| [11:04] | Is this your new obsession? | 这是你的新课题吗 |
| [11:07] | Oh, you’d rather some unknown supernatural element | 你愿意看到某些超自然的未知生物 |
| [11:10] | running rampant in our town, fine. | 在我们镇上蔓延吗 那好 |
| [11:12] | I’ll drop it. | 我不管了 |
| [11:14] | We haven’t seen the last of Katherine. | 我们之后再没见过凯瑟琳了 |
| [11:16] | You do know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
| [11:18] | We have no idea what she’s up to. | 我们不知道她回来的目的 |
| [11:20] | Sure, we do. | 当然 我们知道啊 |
| [11:22] | She came back to profess her undying, | 她回来证明她没死 |
| [11:23] | eternal love for you, | 还有她对你的爱地久天长啊 |
| [11:25] | so I’m gonna let you deal with her, | 所以我就把她交给你了 |
| [11:28] | cause I have more important things to do, | 因为我还有更重要的事要做 |
| [11:30] | like explode. | 比如爆发 |
| [11:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
| [11:57] | That’s pretty. | 这项链真漂亮 |
| [12:00] | Yeah. My friend gave it to me. | 是啊 我朋友送的 |
| [12:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [12:48] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
| [12:51] | You can’t tell anyone. | 不能告诉任何人 |
| [12:56] | I can’t tell anyone. | 我不能告诉任何人 |
| [12:58] | You’ll do what I say? | 你会按我说的做吗 |
| [13:00] | I’ll do what you say. | 我会按你说的做 |
| [13:03] | Good. | 很好 |
| [13:06] | Because I’m starving. | 因为我饿了 |
| [13:25] | 巴特和荷马 动画《辛普森一家》中的人物 | |
| [13:25] | The ringtoss is out of Bart and Homer dolls | 投环游戏那里巴特和荷马的玩偶 |
| [13:26] | 雅各布 电影及小说《暮光之城》中的人物 | |
| [13:26] | and Team Jacob Ts. | 还有雅各布粉丝团的T恤快没了 |
| [13:28] | Ok, I can grab some from the science club. | 我可以到科技俱乐部去抓些 |
| [13:29] | Also, we lost a speaker in the karaoke booth. | 还有卡歌棚里丢了一个扬声器 |
| [13:31] | Hey, it’s all good, Elena. Take a beat. Look around. | 没事的埃琳娜 放松点 你瞧瞧 |
| [13:35] | This is a huge success. | 这已经很成功了 |
| [13:37] | You mean, I can do more than just wreak vampire havocs? | 你是说除了让吸血鬼肆虐 我还能做别的 |
| [13:40] | Go figure. | 你觉得呢 |
| [13:43] | Hey. Uh, Carter, right? | 你好 是卡特对吧 |
| [13:47] | You’re with the carnival. | 你也来嘉年华帮忙了 |
| [13:48] | That’d be me. | 必须的 |
| [13:49] | Ok. Great. | 太好了 |
| [13:51] | Wow. What you need, beautiful? | 有什么需要吗 美女 |
| [13:53] | Um, what do you know about karaoke speakers? | 你了解卡歌的扬声器吗 |
| [13:57] | Heh. Why don’t you show me the problem. | 你得告诉我是什么问题 |
| [14:00] | Yeah, Bonnie. Show him the problem. | 是啊 邦妮 你带他去看看吧 |
| [14:05] | Ok. Come on. | 好的 走吧 |
| [14:06] | Come on? | 走吧 |
| [14:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [14:32] | Huh? Nothin’. Just killin’ time. | 啊 没什么 打发无聊 |
| [14:35] | Waitin’ for you. | 在等你呢 |
| [14:36] | You lookin’ for something? | 你在找什么吗 |
| [14:39] | Yeah, actually. | 是的 |
| [14:40] | You know where I can find any family artifact stuff? | 你知道家里的工艺品之类的放在哪里吗 |
| [14:43] | The heirlooms? | 传家宝什么的 |
| [14:45] | You blow through your trust fund already? | 你的信托基金受挫了吗 |
| [14:46] | I did that when I was 22. | 我22岁的时候就卖掉了 |
| [14:49] | Nah. I’m just lookin’ for this old piece of my mom’s. | 没有啦 我只是想找找我妈妈的遗物 |
| [14:51] | My dad gave it to her when they got married. | 结婚时我爸送给她的 |
| [14:53] | Has sentimental value. | 对我有情感价值 |
| [14:55] | Probably passed down to your dad. | 可能后来传给你爸爸了 |
| [14:56] | Should still be in the house here somewhere. | 应该还在这屋里某个角落 |
| [14:58] | What’s it look like? | 是什么样的 |
| [15:00] | It’s a moonstone. | 一个月光石 |
| [15:01] | It’s about the size of a hockey puck, | 有一个冰球那么大 |
| [15:03] | old, ugly, minimal monetary value. | 比较旧 不太好看 也不值多少钱 |
| [15:07] | Hey, man. Whatever. | 老兄 像这种东西 |
| [15:09] | Um, ask my mom, I guess. | 问问我妈 她可能知道 |
| [15:12] | Yeah, cool. I’ll do that. | 对哦 我会问她的 |
| [15:13] | You ready? | 你准备好了 |
| [15:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [15:25] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
| [15:27] | So good to see you alive. | 看到你活着真高兴呀 |
| [15:29] | Aren’t you a little old for a high school carnival? | 您这么大年纪也来高中的嘉年华 |
| [15:31] | About 150 years too old. | 150岁确实有点老 |
| [15:33] | Oh, you’re pretty funny cracking jokes when I could– | 你真会说笑 要知道我可以 |
| [15:35] | I don’t know– blow the whole lid off this thing | 也许 我可以告诉别人你的真面目 |
| [15:36] | by telling someone what you really are. | 来揭穿你的全部恶行 |
| [15:44] | So please tell me that that is not a threat. | 劳烦你跟我说明一下这绝非是在威胁我 |
| [15:47] | Maybe it is. | 说不定就是威胁 |
| [15:53] | This is what we’re not gonna do. | 我不想跟你这样闹 |
| [15:56] | We’re not gonna walk around like we’re invincible | 我可不想我们若无其事的四处走走 |
| [15:58] | when it’s this easy for me to end you. | 然后到僻静的地儿 轻而易举解决你 |
| [16:05] | If you wanna tell people what I really am, | 要是你非得揭穿我 |
| [16:07] | go ahead and try. | 那你就去啊 |
| [16:09] | I will shove this ring so far up your ass, | 我会把这戒指塞进你的屁股 |
| [16:12] | you’ll really have something to choke on. | 到时你就好好体验一下窒息的感觉吧 |
| [16:19] | The doctor said I’m good as new. | 医生说我已经完全康复了 |
| [16:21] | He signed me out, and he said I didn’t have to wait till morning, | 他同意我出院了 他说没必要等到明早 |
| [16:24] | so call me when you get this. | 收到留言给我回电话 |
| [16:28] | It’s dark, thank god. | 天黑了 谢天谢地 |
| [16:33] | I am so sorry about that. | 真的对不起你 |
| [16:36] | Ok, now, what’s the story? | 好了 现在告诉我 怎么回事 |
| [16:38] | My husband likes to get kinky. | 我老公有点变态 |
| [16:40] | Yes. Good. | 很好 |
| [16:42] | Ok. | 好了 |
| [16:44] | So… | 那么 |
| [16:45] | I’m gonna take off. | 我要走了 |
| [16:47] | I’m the committee chair for the carnival, | 我可是嘉年华的委员会主席 |
| [16:48] | And I’m worried it’s a complete disaster. | 我很担心一切变成杯具 |
| [16:51] | I mean, god bless Elena, | 愿主保佑埃琳娜 |
| [16:52] | but she does not understand the word “Fabulous.” | 但她一定不明白什么叫”极好的” |
| [16:56] | Once again, | 还是那句话 |
| [16:57] | I am so sorry about that, | 真对不住你了 |
| [16:59] | and if you could just forget that I bit you, | 你最好忘记我咬了你 |
| [17:03] | that would be great, because I’m going to. | 那就很好了 因为我要走了 |
| [17:07] | Forget what? | 忘记什么 |
| [17:10] | I don’t know how that works, | 我不知道怎么回事 |
| [17:11] | but it’s brilliant. | 不过感觉很棒 |
| [17:15] | Come on! | 加油 |
| [17:19] | Wow. You’re lurking. | 你躲在这里啊 |
| [17:21] | Observing. | 我在观察 |
| [17:22] | More like obsessing. | 可我更加困惑 |
| [17:27] | He’s got strength. | 他很强壮 |
| [17:29] | He’s a triple-letter varsity athlete. | 他可是三个学校运动队的主力 |
| [17:30] | Of course he has strength. You’re reaching. | 当然强壮咯 该你出手了 |
| [17:34] | I bet I can take you. | 我打赌我会赢你 |
| [17:35] | Enter the uncle. | 他叔叔上场了 |
| [17:37] | Bring it on, surfer boy. | 冲浪小子接招 |
| [17:38] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
| [17:49] | Is that it? | 认输吗 |
| [17:52] | All right, he’s the champ. | 好吧 他是冠军 |
| [17:53] | Who wants to go next? | 谁来挑战 |
| [17:55] | Uh, Stefan wants a go. | 斯特凡想试试 |
| [17:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
| [17:59] | Yeah, sure. I’ll, uh– I’ll give it a shot. | 不错 我试试 |
| [18:01] | Go, Stef. | 冲啊 斯特凡 |
| [18:04] | Get him, Stef. | 拿下他 斯特凡 |
| [18:06] | My brother over there thinks I can beat you. | 我哥哥觉得我能打败你 |
| [18:10] | Your brother’s wrong. | 你哥哥想错了 |
| [18:24] | You didn’t put in any effort at all. | 你根本没用力 |
| [18:27] | Yeah, actually, I did. | 实际上我有用力 |
| [18:32] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
| [18:41] | Is he– | 难道他是吸血鬼 |
| [18:42] | No, no, no. It wasn’t that kind of strength, | 不对 不是同一种力量 |
| [18:43] | But it was more than human, if that makes any sense. | 但远不只人类那么简单 虽然不大说得通 |
| [18:45] | What is up with that family? | 那个家族怎么回事 |
| [18:47] | If they’re not vampires, then what the hell are they? | 若他们不是吸血鬼 那他们到底是什么 |
| [18:49] | Ooh. Uh, maybe they’re, uh, ninja turtles. | 可能是忍者神龟 |
| [18:53] | You’re not funny. | 不要开玩笑 |
| [18:54] | Or, no, zombies. Werewolves. | 或许是僵尸 狼人 |
| [18:56] | No comedic timing at all. | 现在不是开玩笑的时候 |
| [19:01] | What? What are you up to? | 干嘛 你想干什么 |
| [19:03] | Since this is reality and there’s no such thing as werewolves | 这是在现实 所以没有狼人 |
| [19:06] | Or combat turtles. | 或是战斗龟这些东西 |
| [19:08] | I said, “Ninja turtle.” | 我说的是”忍者神龟” |
| [19:09] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你 |
| [19:11] | I have a name. | 我有名字 |
| [19:12] | – Yeah, I don’t care. – What– | -我不在乎 -干嘛 |
| [19:15] | I need you to pick a fight with someone, | 我要你跟人干一架 |
| [19:18] | Kid named Tyler Lockwood. | 名叫泰勒・洛克伍德的小孩 |
| [19:20] | Damon, don’t do this. | 达蒙不要那么做 |
| [19:21] | No, no. It’s just an experiment. | 不 这只是个试探 |
| [19:23] | Get him mad. | 让他发狂 |
| [19:24] | Don’t back down, no matter what he does, ok? | 不管他做什么都不准退缩 |
| [19:28] | I won’t back down. | 我不会落跑 |
| [19:29] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
| [19:36] | You do realize somebody’s gonna get hurt, right? | 你没有意识到这会有人受伤吗 |
| [19:38] | No, someone’s gonna get mad, | 没 只意识到有人会发狂 |
| [19:40] | As in rage. | 发飙 |
| [19:41] | And what’s that gonna accomplish? | 那又会达到什么效果 |
| [19:42] | That tyler kid is incapable | 泰勒这孩子是无法一个人 |
| [19:44] | of walking away from a fight. | 在打架中脱身的 |
| [19:47] | Let’s see who intervenes. | 瞧瞧谁会来插手 |
| [19:48] | Maybe it’s the ambiguously | 可能会是那个神秘的 |
| [19:50] | Supernatural mystery uncle. | 超人叔叔 |
| [20:02] | Oh, hey, blondie. | 嘿 金发美女 |
| [20:04] | They let you out. | 医院放你出来了啊 |
| [20:07] | I remember. | 我记得 |
| [20:11] | What do you remember? | 记得什么 |
| [20:12] | I remember how you manipulated me… | 我记得你怎么控制我 |
| [20:16] | You pushed me around, abused me, | 你耍得我团团转 虐待我 |
| [20:20] | erased my memories. | 抹去我的记忆 |
| [20:22] | Fed on me. | 吸我的血 |
| [20:24] | You’re crazy. | 你疯啦 |
| [20:25] | Well, the memories have been coming back | 我已经一点点 |
| [20:28] | in pieces. | 记起来了 |
| [20:29] | You can’t remember. | 你不可能记得 |
| [20:32] | It’s impossible. | 绝对不可能 |
| [20:33] | I mean, unless you were becoming a… | 除非你正变成一个 |
| [20:40] | I have a message from Katherine. | 凯瑟琳让我捎个信 |
| [20:45] | She said, “Game on.” | 她说 “游戏开始了” |
| [20:48] | Wait– | 等等 |
| [20:53] | You suck. | 你这个混蛋 |
| [21:04] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
| [21:05] | What do you want, Damon? | 达蒙你要干嘛 |
| [21:06] | I know I’m the last person you wanna see right now, | 我知道你现在最不想见到的人是我 |
| [21:08] | but I need you to come with me. | 但是我要你跟我走 |
| [21:10] | Whatever it is, I’m not interested. | 不管是什么我都没兴趣 |
| [21:12] | Yeah, I need you to come with me right now, Elena. | 你必须跟我走 埃琳娜 |
| [21:35] | Watch where you’re goin’. | 你看着点路 |
| [21:37] | You got a problem? | 你有意见吗 |
| [21:38] | Yeah. You walked right into me. | 对 你撞到我了 |
| [21:39] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你想怎么样 |
| [21:41] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
| [21:44] | Better back off. | 最好别惹我 |
| [21:48] | You hit me again, I swear to god. | 你敢再动手 我发誓你会完蛋 |
| [21:53] | Hey! Tyler! Hey. | 嘿 泰勒 嘿 |
| [21:55] | Tyler! Hey! | 泰勒 嘿 |
| [21:57] | Let go! Get back. | 松手 退后 |
| [22:00] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么鬼 伙计 |
| [22:14] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
| [22:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [22:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
| [22:31] | You all right, man? | 你还好吧 伙计 |
| [22:34] | Why did I just do that? | 我怎么会和他们打起来 |
| [22:36] | You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你只是不该在这时到这儿来罢了 |
| [22:43] | What are you doin’ here? | 你怎么来了 |
| [22:44] | They discharged me. All better. | 他们放我出院了 我完全康复了 |
| [22:46] | Uh, how do you feel? Are… | 你感觉如何 |
| [22:48] | Heh. You know, I feel pretty good. | 非常好 |
| [22:51] | Yeah? ’cause earlier, you were a little– | 是吗 之前 你还有点 |
| [22:52] | I’m all better. | 我完全康复了 |
| [22:55] | All better. Heh heh. | 完全康复了 |
| [22:56] | Ok. Um… | 好吧 |
| [22:58] | Wanna give it a shot? | 想试试吗 |
| [22:59] | Yeah. Heh. | 好呀 |
| [23:06] | Uh, hey, nice shot, killer. | 射得好 杀手 |
| [23:08] | Uh, they must have already been broken. | 瓶子之前肯定已经破了 |
| [23:15] | Oh, no. | 不 不要 |
| [23:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [23:20] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
| [23:23] | No, Care, wait. Come here. | 不 卡尔 等等 过来 |
| [23:25] | Are you ok? I mean, do you need to go back to the– | 你还好吗 要不要回去 |
| [23:26] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个人静静 |
| [23:30] | How did this happen? Hmm? | 怎么会这样 |
| [23:32] | Well, I fed her blood, | 我喂她喝了我的血 |
| [23:33] | And Katherine obviously killed her, | 显然之后凯瑟琳杀了她 |
| [23:35] | And “A” Plus “B” Equals… | 所以A加B就等于 |
| [23:37] | But why? | 但她为什么要这么做 |
| [23:38] | Because Katherine is a manipulative, nasty little slut. | 因为凯瑟琳是个喜欢操纵别人的可耻小贱人 |
| [23:41] | And she said, “Game on”? | 她说游戏开始了 |
| [23:42] | I mean, what does that even mean? | 那究竟是什么意思 |
| [23:44] | It means she’s playing dirty. | 那意味着她开始耍诡计 |
| [23:45] | She wants us to know. | 她要我们知道这点 |
| [23:46] | But why Caroline? | 但为什么她选择卡罗琳下手 |
| [23:48] | Ah, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [23:49] | Caroline must be completely out of her mind. | 卡罗琳现在肯定要抓狂了 |
| [23:50] | She has no idea what’s happening to her. | 她完全搞不清发生了什么 |
| [23:52] | Oh, I think she does. | 我可不这么想 |
| [23:54] | All of my compulsion from the past | 之前被我删除掉的那些记忆 |
| [23:55] | started wearing off the minute she was in transition. | 随着她的转化而渐渐恢复 |
| [23:58] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
| [23:59] | Yep, and kill her. | 对 然后干掉她 |
| [24:01] | You’re not gonna kill Caroline. | 你不能杀了卡罗琳 |
| [24:03] | She knows who we are. | 她知道我们的身份 |
| [24:04] | She’s officially a liability. | 她绝对是个威胁 |
| [24:05] | We gotta get rid of her. | 我们必须干掉她 |
| [24:06] | Damon, absolutely not. | 达蒙 绝对不行 |
| [24:09] | Need I remind you | 需要我提醒你们 |
| [24:10] | of a tragic little story | 那个叫薇姬・多诺万的女孩 |
| [24:11] | of a girl named Vicki Donovan? | 身上发生的悲剧吗 |
| [24:13] | Yeah. Caroline, of all people, will not make it as a vampire. | 大家不会让卡罗琳变成吸血鬼的 |
| [24:16] | Her mother’s a vampire hunter. | 她母亲是个吸血鬼猎人 |
| [24:18] | Guys, come on. We all know how this story ends, | 拜托 我们都知道她会有什么下场 |
| [24:20] | so let’s just flip to the last chapter and– | 所以 我们就直接跳到结局 然后 |
| [24:22] | It’s not an option, Damon. | 这不是个好主意 达蒙 |
| [24:25] | No? | 不是吗 |
| [24:26] | Your silence is deafening,Stefan. | 你的沉默就是最好的证明 斯特凡 |
| [24:29] | Wait. Wasn’t there a school carnival | 等等 你不就是在去年校园狂欢节 |
| [24:31] | the night you staked Vicki? | 那晚杀了薇姬吗 |
| [24:35] | Talk about a town where history repeats itself. | 历史又要在这个小镇上重演了 |
| [24:38] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
| [24:43] | We’re not gonna kill her. | 我们不会杀了她的 |
| [24:49] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
| [25:01] | No. | 不 |
| [25:07] | Hey, is everything ok? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
| [25:13] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
| [25:35] | She’s obviously pissed at me for something, | 她显然是在生我的气 |
| [25:37] | But for what, no clue. | 但我不知道为什么 |
| [25:39] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
| [25:41] | She freaked out, | 她有点失控 |
| [25:42] | and she’s been like that all day, | 一整天都是这样 |
| [25:44] | cool one minute and crazy and neurotic the next. | 一会儿很冷静 一会儿又变得神经质 |
| [25:47] | She almost died. It’s bound to mess with her head. | 她差点死掉 现在脑子里肯定乱成一片 |
| [25:50] | Plus, she’s Caroline. | 而且 她可是卡罗琳啊 |
| [25:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [25:53] | I’m used to the insecurities and all that. | 我已经习惯了缺乏安全感的感觉 |
| [25:55] | That’s who she is, love it or hate it. | 她就是这样 敢爱敢恨 |
| [25:57] | But this seemed– I don’t know– | 但这次似乎 我不知道 |
| [26:01] | different, | 不同 |
| [26:03] | More. | 更严重了 |
| [26:04] | I–I can’t explain it. | 我 我不知道怎么解释 |
| [26:21] | You agree with Damon, don’t you? | 你同意达蒙的想法 是吧 |
| [26:24] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
| [26:28] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
| [26:30] | Hey. | 喂 |
| [26:32] | Damon’s right, not about what we should do, | 达蒙是对的 不是说我们应该怎样做 |
| [26:34] | but about what’s gonna happen. | 而是说最终结果 |
| [26:36] | Katherine all but signed Caroline’s death sentence. | 凯瑟琳判了卡罗琳死刑 |
| [26:39] | We can’t let it end that way. | 我们不能就此罢休 |
| [26:45] | She’s doing this to me, isn’t she? | 她是冲着我来的 是吗 |
| [26:47] | Actually, she’s doin’ it to me. | 其实 她是冲着我来的 |
| [26:55] | All right, we’re home. | 好了 现在到家了 |
| [26:56] | Safe territory. Enough with the silence. | 安全领地 别再玩沉默了 |
| [26:58] | Told you to leave it alone. | 跟你说了 别管了 |
| [26:59] | What was that move you pulled? | 你刚用的是什么招 |
| [27:01] | Brazilian martial arts. | 巴西武术 |
| [27:02] | I took some classes a while back. | 我之前在课上学的 |
| [27:03] | Don’t lie to me. | 别说谎了 |
| [27:04] | I’m not lyin’. | 我没说谎 |
| [27:05] | I saw something! | 我都看见了 |
| [27:10] | You didn’t see anything. | 你什么都没看见 |
| [27:13] | I saw your eyes. | 我看见你的眼睛 |
| [27:15] | They glowed. | 在发光 |
| [27:17] | Reflection of a car headlight, maybe. That’s all. | 可能是车前灯的反光 就是这样 |
| [27:18] | – Reflection of a car headlight. – Yes. | -是车灯搞的鬼 -没错 |
| [27:20] | You really expect me to believe that? | 你真觉得我会相信吗 |
| [27:21] | Tyler! Hey, you wanna know what you saw? | 泰勒 你想知道你看见什么了吗 |
| [27:24] | You saw me get pissed off | 我告诉你 你惹了事 |
| [27:25] | that I had to pull your delinquent ass out of a fight. | 我还得帮你拉架 我超级不爽 |
| [27:39] | Where could she be? | 她会去哪儿 |
| [27:43] | What is it? Do you hear her? | 怎么了 你听到她的声音了吗 |
| [27:46] | What’s going on, Stefan? What is it? | 出什么事了 斯特凡 怎么了 |
| [27:48] | It’s blood. | 有血 |
| [27:50] | I can smell blood. | 我闻到血腥味了 |
| [28:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
| [28:03] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
| [28:10] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
| [28:12] | Hey. Hey, it’s OK. | 没事的 |
| [28:16] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
| [28:18] | You can? | 真的吗 |
| [28:19] | Yeah. I have to. | 当然 这是我该做的 |
| [28:25] | What are you going to do? | 你会怎么帮我 |
| [28:27] | The only thing I can do. | 做我唯一能做的 |
| [28:34] | I’m gonna kill you. | 杀了你 |
| [28:42] | Please don’t. I don’t want to die. | 拜托 不要 我不想死 |
| [28:44] | Yeah, but you’re already dead. | 我知道 但你已经死了 |
| [28:46] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没死 |
| [28:48] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
| [28:49] | OK? Just help me. | 快帮帮我 |
| [28:51] | – OK – OK? just– | -好 -好吗 快… |
| [28:52] | – OK. – Help me, please. | -好 -帮我 求你了 |
| [28:54] | – OK, OK, OK. – Please. Please. | -好的 好的 -拜托 求求你 |
| [28:55] | OK. It’s gonna be OK. | 好了 没事的 |
| [28:58] | Shh. It’s OK. | 嘘 没事的 |
| [29:00] | It’s the only way. | 我只能这样做 |
| [29:05] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
| [29:07] | Get away from me! You killed me. | 别碰我 是你杀了我 |
| [29:09] | No, no, no, no, Caroline. That wasn’t me. | 不 不是的 卡罗琳 不是我 |
| [29:11] | You know that. That was Katherine. | 你知道的 是凯瑟琳干的 |
| [29:13] | No! Then why does she look like you? | 不 不然她怎么长得跟你一模一样 |
| [29:15] | Why–why did she do this to me? | 她为什么要这样对我 |
| [29:17] | Stefan, we gotta get her inside. | 斯特凡 我们得带她进屋 |
| [29:19] | It’s all right, Caroline. Come with me. | 好 卡罗琳 跟我来 |
| [29:20] | She will die. It’s only a matter of time. | 她总会死的 迟早的事 |
| [29:23] | Yeah, maybe so, but it’s not gonna happen tonight. | 或许是的 但今晚不会 |
| [29:25] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 是吗 我看会的 |
| [29:32] | Damon, she’s my friend. | 达蒙 她是我的朋友 |
| [29:40] | Whatever happens, it’s on you. | 以后不管发生什么 都是你的责任 |
| [29:48] | – We’ve gotta get her cleaned up. – Caroline? | -我们得帮她清理一下 -卡罗琳 |
| [29:50] | It’s OK, come on. | 没事了 来吧 |
| [29:53] | You’re not. You can– | 你不是 你 |
| [29:54] | You can’t be. | 你不可能变成吸血鬼 |
| [30:02] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
| [30:06] | I–I– | 我 我 |
| [30:09] | – Oh, God. – Bonnie. | -天呐 -邦妮 |
| [30:14] | Just… | 乖 |
| [30:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
| [30:32] | She hates me. Bonnie hates me. | 她恨我 邦妮恨我 |
| [30:35] | No, no, no. She’s just in shock. | 不是的 她只是被吓到了 |
| [30:36] | We all are, OK? | 我们都一样 |
| [30:38] | And what about Matt? | 那马特怎么办 |
| [30:39] | What–what am I gonna do about ma– | 我该怎么面对马特 |
| [30:41] | Shh. One thing at a time. Let’s just get this blood cleaned off. | 嘘 慢慢来 先把血洗掉再说 |
| [30:43] | Come on. Come on. | 来 快过来 |
| [30:47] | I’m a murderer. | 我是杀人凶手 |
| [30:50] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
| [30:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
| [30:52] | Your emotions are heightened right now. | 现在你的情绪被激化了 |
| [30:54] | It’s part of the transformation. | 是转化的必经之路 |
| [30:55] | It’s completely normal, | 这完全正常 |
| [30:57] | I promise you. All right? | 我保证 好吗 |
| [30:59] | Ahh! Why does this keep happening to my face? | 为什么我的脸总会变成这样 |
| [31:02] | I’m–they’re hideous. | 我…实在太丑了 |
| [31:04] | Caroline, look at me. Look at me. Look at me. | 卡罗琳 看着我 看着我 看着我 |
| [31:05] | Caroline. Caroline! Look at me! Look at me! | 卡罗琳 卡罗琳 看着我 看着我 |
| [31:07] | Look at me. Look at my face. | 看着我 看看我的脸 |
| [31:08] | Look at my face. Shh! Shh! Look. | 看我的脸 冷静 看 |
| [31:10] | Look, look, look. | 看 看 |
| [31:12] | See it? You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
| [31:15] | Yeah? When you feel the blood rush in, | 一样吧 当你想吸血的时候 |
| [31:17] | you tell yourself that you’re gonna get through it, | 就告诉自己你能打败这种冲动 |
| [31:19] | that you’re strong enough. | 告诉自己你足够坚强 |
| [31:20] | Yes. Yes. No matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, | 是的 是的 不管吸血有多痛快 |
| [31:25] | You fight it off. You bury it. | 你必须战胜这种冲动 把它深埋心底 |
| [31:27] | Watch me. Watch me. | 看着我 看着我 |
| [31:30] | That’s the only way you’re gonna survive this thing. | 只有这样你才能挺过转化期 |
| [31:32] | Try it. Shh. Try it. | 平静下来 试试看 |
| [31:38] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
| [31:40] | That’s good. | 非常好 |
| [31:49] | Why did Katherine do this to me? | 为什么凯瑟琳要转化我 |
| [31:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [31:56] | I wish I did. | 我希望我知道 |
| [31:59] | Hey. Hey. | 听着 听着 |
| [32:02] | I promise you | 我向你保证 |
| [32:04] | I will not let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出任何事情 |
| [32:08] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 没事的 |
| [32:14] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信 怎么会这样 |
| [32:16] | Come on. Don’t pout about it. | 拜托 别撅嘴了 |
| [32:18] | We got a body to bury. | 我们还得把他给埋了 |
| [32:22] | Thought you were callin’ the shots. | 最初是你让我喂卡罗琳血的 |
| [32:25] | No? | 不是吗 |
| [32:28] | Sucks to be you, buddy. | 你真倒霉啊 伙计 |
| [32:48] | I told you what would happen if anyone else got hurt. | 你知道如果有人受到伤害 我会怎么做 |
| [32:51] | I didn’t do this! | 不是我干的 |
| [32:53] | Bonnie, it wasn’t his fault. | 邦妮 这不是他的错 |
| [32:55] | Everything that happens is his fault, Elena. | 万恶均源于此人 埃琳娜 |
| [33:00] | Bonnie, what are you doing? | 邦妮 你在做什么 |
| [33:08] | Bonnie, stop it. | 邦妮 别这样 |
| [33:09] | Bonnie, Bonnie, stop it. | 邦妮 邦妮 停下来 |
| [33:14] | Bonnie, stop it! You’re gonna kill him! | 邦妮 停下 他会死的 |
| [33:22] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
| [33:25] | Hey! | 喂 |
| [33:28] | Why–why did you stop me? | 你为什么要阻止我 |
| [33:31] | Because this isn’t us. | 因为这不是我们该干的事 |
| [33:33] | Bonnie, this can’t be us. | 邦妮 我们不该这样 |
| [33:51] | Caroline is ok for now. I’m gonna check in on her later. | 卡罗琳稳定下来了 我待会再去看看她 |
| [33:53] | But what about the guy that she… | 那个她杀了的男人怎么办 |
| [33:57] | it’s taken care of. | 已经处理掉了 |
| [33:59] | Damon’s right. | 达蒙是对的 |
| [34:01] | Isn’t he? | 对吗 |
| [34:02] | It won’t end well for her. | 留着她不会有好结果 |
| [34:04] | No, I’m gonna make sure that he’s wrong. | 不 我会证明他是错的 |
| [34:08] | I just–I can’t believe what this day has turned into. | 我…为什么这么开心的一天会变成这样 |
| [34:13] | Not your normal day, huh? | 并不是平常的一天 对吧 |
| [34:18] | I was stupid to think that it could be. | 我原本以为是的 真傻 |
| [34:20] | I mean, nothing about my life is normal. | 我的生活没有一点正常的地方 |
| [34:23] | My best friend is a witch, | 我的死党是个女巫 |
| [34:25] | my boyfriend’s a vampire, | 我的男朋友是个吸血鬼 |
| [34:26] | and I have a doppelganger | 还有一个跟我长得一模一样的女人 |
| [34:28] | who’s hellbent on destroying all of us. | 不顾一切的想摧毁我们的生活 |
| [34:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [34:34] | No, it’s not your fault, Stefan. | 不 不是你的错 斯特凡 |
| [34:36] | It’s no one’s fault. | 不能怪罪于任何人 |
| [34:38] | You know, it is what it is. | 你知道 这就是我的生活 |
| [34:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [34:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [34:46] | It’s just… | 只是 |
| [34:49] | You know what? I’m fine. | 你知道的 我还好 |
| [34:50] | I’m–I’m ok. | 没事 |
| [34:53] | I’m gonna call you tomorrow, ok? | 我明天打电话给你 好吗 |
| [34:54] | Good night, Stefan. | 晚安 斯特凡 |
| [34:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [34:59] | I think it’s good for Tyler to have you in the house. | 你住在这里 对泰勒是件好事 |
| [35:02] | I appreciate that, Carol. | 谢谢你 卡罗尔 |
| [35:03] | Oh, and I can see if I can dig up that stone you’re looking for. | 我看看能不能找到你要的那块石头 |
| [35:07] | It’s bound to be tucked away | 肯定是被理查德塞到 |
| [35:08] | In one of Richard’s nooks and crannies. | 哪个隐蔽的地方去了 |
| [35:13] | Hey, man. You headin’ up? | 伙计 要上楼吗 |
| [35:15] | In a minute. | 过一会儿 |
| [35:16] | Night, mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
| [35:17] | Night, Tyler. | 晚安 泰勒 |
| [35:19] | I’m sorry about earlier. We all good? | 我很抱歉刚才的事 我们和好吧 |
| [35:22] | Yeah, we’re good. | 嗯 和好了 |
| [35:24] | All right. | 好 |
| [36:33] | What the hell are you doin’ here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
| [36:36] | You don’t lock your front door. | 你前门没锁 |
| [36:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [36:41] | I wouldn’t. I… | 我不愿 我 |
| [36:43] | I laced it with vervain. | 我在里面加了马鞭草 |
| [36:49] | Now, why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
| [36:51] | So I could stake you with this. | 为了用这个钉死你 |
| [36:59] | You came here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的 |
| [37:01] | It’s only fair. You killed me first. | 这样才公平 你先要杀我的 |
| [37:09] | What made you wisen up? | 你怎么又想开了 |
| [37:12] | My father hated vampires. | 我爸痛恨吸血鬼 |
| [37:14] | My uncle, too. | 我叔叔也是 |
| [37:16] | They were absolute. | 他们都很坚决 |
| [37:17] | They knew exactly what they stood for. | 非常清楚自己的立场 |
| [37:20] | I figure maybe I should, too. | 我觉得我也该那样 |
| [37:21] | I mean stand for something. | 坚定自己的立场 |
| [37:23] | But killing you, | 但 要杀了你 |
| [37:26] | What’s that gonna do? | 那又怎么样呢 |
| [37:28] | Look, I don’t do the big-brother thing very well. | 听着 我不是一个好哥哥 |
| [37:30] | Sorry I don’t have any milk and cookies to offer you. | 没有牛奶和饼干招待你 抱歉 |
| [37:35] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
| [37:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [37:42] | My father hated vampires, too. | 我父亲也对吸血鬼深恶痛绝 |
| [37:45] | He did? | 是吗 |
| [37:47] | Same reason your dad did. | 跟你父亲一样的原因 |
| [37:49] | Only, it was 1864. | 只不过 那是在1864年 |
| [37:52] | People knew how to whittle. | 当时的人们可是知道怎么削尖木桩的 |
| [37:56] | Did you do this? | 这是你削的吗 |
| [37:57] | Yeah, I tried. It’s– | 是 我试了 这 |
| [37:59] | It’s a little harder than it looks. | 比想象中的困难些 |
| [38:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
| [38:16] | Uh, I came to see if today’s basket-case period had expired. | 我来看看 你的心情好点了没有 |
| [38:24] | Maybe you should just go, | 你还是走吧 |
| [38:25] | ’cause my mom’s gonna be home soon. | 我妈就要回来了 |
| [38:26] | No. Y-you been dodgin’ me all day. | 别 你今天一直都在躲我 |
| [38:29] | I mean, I’m more insecure than you are now. | 我现在比你更加不安 |
| [38:32] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
| [38:34] | It means that you almost died, | 我的意思是 你差点死掉 |
| [38:37] | And it really freaked me out. | 真的把我吓坏了 |
| [38:39] | And I-it got me thinking, | 我想了很多 |
| [38:41] | You know, ’cause I’m just– | 因为我 |
| [38:43] | I’m not in a position where I can lose someone else right now. | 我不能再承受任何失去亲人的打击了 |
| [38:47] | I realized that even though today I wanted to throttle you, | 我发现 就算我今天我想杀了你 |
| [38:52] | I’m pretty sure that I’m in love with you, | 我还是爱你的 这点是毋庸置疑的 |
| [38:57] | And now it seems like you don’t feel the same way. | 可现在你好像已经不这么想了 |
| [39:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [39:50] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
| [39:51] | It’s almost dawn. | 快天亮了 |
| [39:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
| [39:59] | Stefan, what are we doing here? | 斯特凡 我们来这儿干什么 |
| [40:01] | We’re gonna get caught. | 我们会被发现的 |
| [40:03] | Well, I compelled the guard to go on break | 我强迫守卫 叫他去休息一下 |
| [40:05] | So I could kiss my girlfriend at the top of the ferris wheel. | 这样我就可以在摩天轮顶上吻我的女朋友了 |
| [40:15] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
| [40:16] | We have to take these moments, Elena. All right? | 我们应该珍惜这一刻 埃琳娜 好吗 |
| [40:20] | What Katherine did to Caroline could just be the beginning, | 凯瑟琳对卡罗琳的恶劣行径只是一个开始 |
| [40:24] | And–and then there’s things with Tyler’s family | 还有古怪的泰勒家了 |
| [40:25] | that we don’t even understand yet. | 我们现在都不明白是怎么回事 |
| [40:26] | Then there’s always the “D” Word. | 还有达蒙的阴影挥之不去 |
| [40:28] | But I came back to this town | 但是我既然回到镇上 |
| [40:32] | to start a life with you. | 要和你开始全新的生活 |
| [40:36] | We can’t forget to live it. | 我们就不能逃避 |
| [40:48] | Listen, how are we gonna get to the top? | 我说 咱们怎么上去啊 |
| [40:52] | I guess you’ll just have to hold on tight. | 紧紧抱住我就行了 |
| [41:08] | What? | 什么 |
| [41:12] | It’s just so nice to see you laugh. | 又见到了你的笑容 真好 |
| [41:29] | It’s not gonna get any easier, is it? | 往后的日子将会更艰难 是吧 |
| [41:37] | No. | 是的 |
| [41:39] | It’s not. | 不会 |
| [41:47] | 吸血鬼 | |
| [41:47] | 日记 |