时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:02] | For over a century I have lived in secret. Until now. | 一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着 直到现在 |
[00:04] | I know the risk, and I have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:07] | What are you? | 你到底是什么? |
[00:08] | I’m a vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
[00:09] | Tell me about your ex. Katherine? | 聊了会你的前女友 是Katherine么? |
[00:11] | She broke your heart. | 她伤了你的心 |
[00:12] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[00:14] | Why do I look like her? | 我为什么会长得像她? |
[00:17] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事? |
[00:18] | I don’t know. Ok? | 我也不知道 好吧? |
[00:20] | So, the black sheep returns. | 哦 败家子回来了 |
[00:22] | – Tyler? – Who’s the guy with Carol? | – 你是Tyler? – 跟Carol一起的那人是谁? |
[00:24] | Mason Lockwood. | 是Mason Lockwood |
[00:25] | I think the Lockwoods have a family secret. | 我认为Lockwood有家族秘密 |
[00:27] | They’re not vampires. They’re something else. | 他们不是吸血鬼 是别的异类 |
[00:29] | I love Stefan. It’s always going to be Stefan. | 我爱Stefan 一直都只爱Stefan |
[00:33] | No, Damon. Stop it! | 不 Damon 住手! |
[00:35] | It’s Katherine. She undid everything that was good about him. | 是Katherine 她又抹杀了他善良的一面 |
[00:38] | I hate him, Stefan. | Stefan 我恨他 |
[00:42] | I’ve fed her blood. Katherine obviously killed her. | 我给她喂了点血 显然Katherine把她给杀了 |
[00:44] | A plus B equals… | A加B等于… |
[00:46] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[00:47] | Ugh! | 呃! |
[00:49] | Thanks for coming, Ric. | 谢谢你能来 Ric |
[00:51] | You need something to drink? Coffee? Bourbon? | 要喝点什么? 咖啡? 波旁酒? |
[00:54] | Bourbon in your coffee? | 还是在咖啡里放波旁酒? |
[00:55] | Elena mentioned you needed my help. | Elena说你需要我的帮助 |
[00:58] | Yeah. We were hoping you could help shed some light | 是的 我们希望你能透露一些 |
[01:01] | on the Lockwood family. | 关于Lockwood家族的事 |
[01:11] | Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwoods? | 我怎么会知道Lockwood家的事? |
[01:13] | Well, you wouldn’t. But your dead… | 你不知道 但是你那死去的… |
[01:16] | Not dead vampire wife might. | 不死的吸血鬼妻子可能知道 |
[01:20] | Isobel’s research, from when you guys were at Duke together. | 就是你们俩在Duke的时候 Isobel做的那些研究 |
[01:23] | You said that she had spent years researching this town. | 你说过她花了许多年的时间 来研究这个小镇 |
[01:25] | Isobel’s research here… Mystic Falls… | Isobel的关于Mystic Falls的研究… |
[01:28] | was rooted in folklore and legend. | 源于民间传说 |
[01:32] | At the time, I thought most of which was fiction. | 当时 我觉得大多数都是虚构 |
[01:35] | Like that amazing vampire story. | 比如那个神奇的吸血鬼故事 |
[01:37] | Aside from vampires, what else? | 除了吸血鬼 还有什么? |
[01:40] | Lycanthrope. | 变狼狂患者 |
[01:43] | Wait. Like werewolves? | 等等 就是类似于狼人吗? |
[01:47] | No way. Impossible. Way too Lon Chaney. | 绝不可能 就像Lon Chaney(演员 曾饰演过狼人) 太戏剧化了 |
[01:50] | Is it? | 为什么? |
[01:51] | I’ve been on this planet 160-some odd years. | 我在这世界上活了160多年 |
[01:54] | I’ve never come across one. | 从来没遇到过 |
[01:56] | If werewolves exist, where the hell are they? | 如果狼人真的存在 那他们在哪儿呢? |
[02:13] | Well, why do you suspect the Lockwoods? | 那你为什么怀疑Lockwood家? |
[02:15] | Because vervain didn’t effect the mayor on founder’s day | 因为创始人纪念日那天 马鞭草对市长没起作用 |
[02:17] | but the Gilbert device did. | 但Gilbert的装置却能影响他 |
[02:19] | And it effected his son Tyler. | 还影响了他儿子 Tyler |
[02:21] | And at the school carnival, his uncle Mason exhibited | 另外在校园嘉年华那天 他叔叔Mason |
[02:24] | inhuman behavior when he fought one of the carnival workers. | 跟一个工人打架时 显示了非人类的行为举止 |
[02:31] | It suggested some sort of a supernatural entity. | 感觉应该是某种超能力 |
[02:35] | We were hoping that Isobel’s research | 我们希望Isobel的研究 |
[02:37] | could help us figure out what it is. | 能帮我们查出他们到底是什么 |
[02:40] | A lot of her things are still at Duke. | 她的许多东西还在Duke |
[02:42] | I mean, her office is still there. | 我是说 她的办公室在那儿 |
[02:43] | She’s technically still missing. | 严格来说 她仍下落不明 |
[02:45] | So can we get access to it? | 我们可以过去一趟吗? |
[03:07] | Ric, we need to know what we’re dealing with. | Ric 我们必须查清到底是什么样的敌人 |
[03:11] | If this wolfman thing is true, | 如果狼人真的存在 |
[03:12] | I’ve seen enough movies to know it’s not good. | 那根据我看电影的经验 这就大事不妙了 |
[03:22] | It means that Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney. | 这就意味着 Mason Lockwood是真实生活里的Lon Chaney |
[03:26] | At that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney Jr. | 而Tyler那小混蛋很有可能就是小Lon Chaney |
[03:29] | which means Bela Lugosi… meaning me… | 意味着Bela Lugosi(吸血鬼始祖) 即我自己… |
[03:32] | is totally screwed. | 将大祸临头 |
[03:36] | 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 | |
[03:41] | 协调: Ee不舍 | |
[03:50] | Caroline? | Caroline啊? |
[03:58] | Aah. | 啊 |
[04:00] | Caroline? | Caroline啊? |
[04:15] | Hey, I thought you said you were at home. | 嘿 我以为你在家 |
[04:18] | Tyler’s doing a whole thing at the swimming hole. | Tyler正准备在湖边搞活动呢 |
[04:20] | And I wanted us to spend the day together. | 我想着我们今天可以一起去玩 |
[04:22] | Where are you? Call me. | 你在哪儿? 请给我回电 |
[04:30] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做? |
[04:31] | Which part? | 你指什么呢? |
[04:33] | Digging through my birth mother’s lifework | 研究我生母的毕生工作 |
[04:35] | or going to Duke with Damon? | 还是指跟Damon一起去Duke? |
[04:38] | Either. Both. | 都有 |
[04:40] | Well, I’m sure about the first part. | 对第一件事 我很确定 |
[04:43] | But then again, Ric is a good buffer. | 而且Ric能够帮我调解心态 |
[04:46] | So we can bond in our anti-Damon solidarity. | 所以我们可以在反Damon上达成共识 |
[04:53] | I wish you were coming, though. | 但我还是想你也一起去 |
[04:54] | You know what, maybe we should wait a couple of days, huh? | 要不我们过几天再去吧? |
[04:58] | Wait till Caroline’s less of a danger, | 等Caroline变得没这么凶狠 |
[05:00] | and then I can go with you. | 那我就能跟你一起去 |
[05:01] | It’s ok that I’m going, right? | 就算我去 也没关系的吧? |
[05:03] | And be honest. Because if it’s not then I can just stay here. | 你直说吧 因为要是不行 那么我就留下来 |
[05:05] | And we can take care of Caroline. | 我们可以照顾Caroline |
[05:07] | No, listen. I want you to go. Ok? I do. | 不 听着 我想让你去 好吗? 我说真的 |
[05:09] | You have questions about your lineage and about Katherine. | 你对你的身世 以及Katherine都有疑问 |
[05:13] | Look, I’m not going to let the fact that Damon is going | 我不会因为Damon也要一起去 |
[05:15] | keep you from an opportunity to get some answers. | 就让你错过能找出答案的机会 |
[05:20] | You hate it, though. | 但你不喜欢 |
[05:21] | I hate it. And I love you. | 我是不喜欢 但我爱你 |
[05:24] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:29] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[05:30] | Well, school’s been keeping me really busy. | 学校的事太多 |
[05:35] | I want you to know it means a lot to me | 我想让你知道 Elena找到生母 |
[05:37] | that Elena has a connection to her mother. | 对我意义重大 |
[05:40] | I appreciate you bringing her along today. | 很感激你今天能够带她一起去 |
[05:43] | Yeah. Well, I figured it was time | 是啊 而且我觉得也是时候 |
[05:44] | to take care of my wife’s things, you know? | 去收拾一下我妻子的东西了 明白吗? |
[05:49] | Look, Jenna, I know… | 听着 Jenna 我知道… |
[05:52] | Things between you and I have been a little start and stop. | 我们两之间 才刚刚开始 就没有进展了 |
[05:54] | And I’m sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:56] | But maybe once I can… | 但也许我可以… |
[05:57] | Uh, no. Don’t do that. | 呃 不 别那样 |
[05:59] | Not the half, maybe apology, hope for the future thing. | 不必道歉 毕竟未来还远着呢 |
[06:05] | Elena, you coming? | Elena 你好了吗? |
[06:12] | Do what you need to do, OK? | 去做你要做的事情 好吗? |
[06:22] | Hey, you OK? | 嘿 你还好吧? |
[06:24] | Yeah. Just men and their baggage. | 当然 不就是男人 以及他们的过去嘛 |
[06:30] | Sorry you can’t come too, Stef. | Stef 真遗憾你不能一起去 |
[06:35] | Call me if you need anything. | 有什么事就打电话 |
[06:37] | Oh, I’ll take really good care of her. | 哦 我会把她照顾得很好的 |
[06:48] | OK. Time to go. | 好吧 该出发了 |
[07:02] | Have you ever been down to those old ruins in the woods? | 你有去过树林那边的遗迹吗? |
[07:04] | The old Lockwood estate? | Lockwood家族的遗迹? |
[07:07] | Yeah. What do you know about it? | 没错 你都知道些什么? |
[07:08] | It was the original plantation house. | 那里曾是个原始种植园 |
[07:11] | Beautiful antebellum architecture. | 建筑风格是南北战争前的 很漂亮 |
[07:13] | And if it hadn’t burnt to the ground, | 要不是被烧成灰烬的话 |
[07:14] | We’d probably be living in it. | 我们很可能现在还住在里面 |
[07:16] | Hmm. | 这样 |
[07:17] | What’s the deal with the freaky underground cellar? | 那个阴森的地窖又是怎么回事? |
[07:22] | We don’t talk about those kind of rooms. | 我们就别谈论那个地方了 |
[07:24] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[07:26] | Well, this is the south, honey. | 亲爱的 虽然这里是南部 |
[07:27] | But no one likes to reminisce about the old slave days. | 但也没人愿意谈及奴隶时期的事 |
[07:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:32] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们聊什么呢? |
[07:33] | We were just talking about the old Lockwood property. | 我们在说Lockwood家族的遗迹 |
[07:36] | Thinking about having some friends over to the swim hole. | 我想着带些朋友过去玩 |
[07:39] | Well, be careful. If anything happens on the property, | 注意安全 如果出了什么事 |
[07:42] | the family is liable. | 我们家要负责任的 |
[07:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:50] | I don’t know how to make a daywalking ring. | 我不知道怎么做日光戒指 |
[07:52] | Emily made mine. She made Damon’s, too. | 我的戒指就是Emily做的 Damon的也是 |
[07:56] | Instructions must be in the grimoire. | 魔法书里一定有方法 |
[07:58] | Doesn’t mean I can cast a spell. | 那也不意味着我就能施法 |
[07:59] | Bonnie. Ahem. | Bonnie 听着 |
[08:01] | You know how to drop vampires with a single look. | 你懂得如何用眼神控制吸血鬼 |
[08:05] | OK? I think you can figure it out. | 所以这个你也一定行的 |
[08:07] | Caroline killed someone, Stefan. | Stefan 可是Caroline她杀人了 |
[08:10] | I can’t make it easier for her to do it again. | 我不能为虎作伥 让她更方便杀人 |
[08:13] | No. We’re not making it easier for her. | 不 我们这样做并不是给她行个方便 |
[08:15] | We’re just giving her the chance to survive. | 而是帮她生存下来 |
[08:17] | Listen, everyday that she’s cut off from her old life… | 你想想 她每天不能见你 不能见Elena 还有Matt… |
[08:20] | from you, from Elena, from Matt… | 这种与世隔绝的生活… |
[08:21] | it’ll make it that much harder | 会让她越来越容易 |
[08:22] | for her to hold on to her humanity. | 失去人性 |
[08:24] | And how do you know she won’t hurt anyone else? | 那你又怎么知道她不会再伤人? |
[08:26] | I don’t. But if we don’t do everything we can to help her… | 我不知道 但我们若不竭尽所能去帮她… |
[08:29] | or at least trust the fact that she can keep it together, | 或者至少相信她可以做到 |
[08:32] | we might as well just stake her right now. | 那还不如现在就去钉死她 |
[08:36] | I don’t know if I can trust her. | 我不知道我能不能相信她 |
[08:39] | Not with this. | 很难相信 |
[08:40] | Then trust me. | 那就相信我 |
[08:46] | – How you doing back there? – Leave her alone. | – 你在后面怎么样啊? – 别烦她 |
[08:49] | You know, this whole pretending to hate me thing is getting a little silly. | 你一直这样假装讨厌我 多傻呀 |
[08:53] | I don’t think she’s pretending. | 我觉得她不是假装的 |
[08:54] | You did kill her brother. | 你确实杀了她弟弟 |
[08:56] | There is a huge asterisk next to that statement. | 这里一定要补充说明一下 |
[08:59] | He came back to life. | 他又活过来了 |
[09:00] | Yeah. Thanks to a ring that you didn’t know he was wearing. | 是啊 幸好你不知道他戴着戒指 |
[09:03] | Why are you so sure I didn’t know? | 你怎么能肯定 我就不知道呢? |
[09:04] | – Did you? – Yes. | – 你知道吗? – 当然 |
[09:07] | You’re lying. | 骗子 |
[09:09] | Elena, I saw the ring. | Elena 我真的看到了 |
[09:11] | Big tacky thing. | 那种又大又俗的东西 |
[09:13] | It’s hard to miss. | 很难不引起注意 |
[09:20] | So, I don’t get to choose the ring I have to wear the rest of my life? | 这种我下半辈子都要戴着的戒指 我就不能自己挑吗? |
[09:24] | Hey, if you don’t want it… | 嘿 如果你不想要… |
[09:26] | No. She… she wants it. | 不 她… 她想要的 |
[09:29] | Now what? | 现在呢? |
[09:30] | Now’s the part where I explain the rules. | 现在我来声明一下规定 |
[09:33] | The witch who spells the ring has the power to de-spell it. | 给戒指施法的巫师 也可以撤销它的法力 |
[09:35] | So, if you ever do anything to hurt anyone… | 所以 如果你做了伤害人类的事情… |
[09:38] | I’m not going to hurt anyone. | 我不会伤人的 |
[09:40] | You’re a vampire. | 你是吸血鬼 |
[09:42] | That means the urge to kill is a part of who you are. | 杀人的欲望是你的本性 |
[09:44] | The minute you let it take over, I will stop you. | 一旦你违背了规定 我就会阻止你 |
[09:49] | Bonnie, you’re supposed to be my friend. | Bonnie 你可是我的朋友啊 |
[09:51] | I can’t ignore what happened. OK? | 发生的事 我无法视而不见 明白吗? |
[09:53] | If you want to be friends, you’re going to have to prove | 如果你还想做朋友 就证明给我看 |
[09:55] | that the Caroline I remember isn’t gone. | 你还是从前的Caroline |
[09:59] | Now, put the ring on the bed. | 好了 把戒指放在床上 |
[10:08] | Do you really think I meant to kill that guy at the carnival? | 你以为嘉年华那晚 我是真的想杀死那个人吗? |
[10:11] | He’s still dead. | 但他确定死了 |
[10:12] | Now, do you want me to cast the spell or not? | 你还要不要我施法了? |
[10:15] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[10:41] | All done. | 好了 |
[10:48] | Um. | 呃 |
[10:50] | So, that’s it? | 就这样好了? |
[10:51] | I mean, nothing witchy happened. | 都看不出来有什么巫术 |
[10:55] | You know, no flickering lights, no gust of wind. | 既没有火光四射 也没有阴风阵阵 |
[10:59] | – Have you even done this before? – Caroline… | – 你以前做过这个吗? – Caroline… |
[11:02] | Well, I just want to make sure it worked! | 我只是想知道它是有效的! |
[11:06] | It worked. | 的确有效 |
[11:09] | What if it hadn’t, Bonnie?! | Bonnie 要是不起作用呢?! |
[11:12] | She’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[11:27] | So Isobel was officially employed by the anthropology department | Isobel曾被人类学系聘用 |
[11:31] | given that most paranormal phenomena is rooted in folklore. | 来讲授关于民间传说中的超常现象 |
[11:36] | Excuse me. Hi, I’m Alaric Saltzman. | 打扰了 你好 我是Alaric Saltzman |
[11:39] | – I called earlier. – Yes. Of course. | – 之前打过电话的 – 哦 我知道的 |
[11:42] | I’m Vanessa Monroe, research assistant… | 我是Vanessa Monroe 民俗比较学的… |
[11:45] | comparative folklore. | 研究助理 |
[11:47] | Uh, let me just grab Isobel’s keys. | 呃 我去拿Isobel的钥匙 |
[11:49] | I’m sorry. These are my friends Elena and Damon. | 忘了介绍 这是我朋友Elena和Damon |
[11:50] | I hope this isn’t too much of an imposition. | 希望带他们过来 不会添麻烦 |
[11:52] | Please. Isobel’s office is right through there. | 怎么会 Isobel的办公室就在那边 |
[11:55] | Isobel was one of my first professors. | 她曾是我其中一位的第一任导师 |
[11:57] | I’m a grad student. She was brilliant. | 现在我毕业了 她是个很出色的老师 |
[12:01] | One of the reasons I went into folklore. | 她是我从事民俗研究工作的动力之一 |
[12:04] | I have to ask… | 我想问问你… |
[12:08] | has there been any news? | 有关于她的消息吗? |
[12:10] | No. No. I’m afraid not. | 不 还是没有 |
[12:12] | It’s right this way. | 在这边 |
[12:26] | I’ll grab the light. Feel free to look around. | 我去开灯 你们慢慢看吧 |
[12:29] | It’s fascinating, isn’t it? | 很让人着迷 对吧? |
[12:32] | Mm… hmm. | 嗯… 哼 |
[12:41] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了? |
[13:04] | Pull it out. I can’t reach it, Elena. | 把它拔出来 Elena 我够不着 |
[13:07] | Just pull the damn thing out. It hurts. | 把这该死的东西拔出来 疼死了 |
[13:14] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[13:16] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[13:17] | Whoo… ahh. | 喔… 啊 |
[13:20] | That bitch is dead. | 那个婊子死定了 |
[13:22] | Uh, you’re not going to kill her. | 呃 你不会杀她的 |
[13:24] | Watch me. | 你等着瞧 |
[13:26] | You touch her and I swear I will never speak to you again. | 你要是动她一下 我发誓我再也不会和你说话 |
[13:30] | What makes you think that has any power over me? | 凭什么你认为我会听你的? |
[13:33] | ‘Cause I took an arrow in the back for you? | 就因为我替你挡了一箭? |
[13:37] | You are severely overestimating yourself. | 你太高估你自己了 |
[13:40] | Right. I forgot that I was speaking to a psychotic mind | 对 我忘记自己是在跟一个 |
[13:43] | who snaps and kills people impulsively. | 嚷着要杀人的神经病在说话 |
[13:46] | Fine. Go ahead. Do whatever you want. | 很好 去做吧 爱干嘛就干嘛去 |
[13:48] | You’re trying to manipulate me. | 你这是在玩弄我 |
[13:49] | If by “manipulate” you mean tell the truth, ok. | 如果你说的”玩弄”就是指说真话 那随你吧 |
[13:53] | Guilty. | 等着内疚吧 |
[13:57] | Ok. | 就这样吧 |
[14:01] | Please! Ok. I freaked. | 求你了! 好吧 我快疯了 |
[14:04] | All right, you would have done the same thing. It is not possible! | 好吧 你也会这么做的 这怎么可能! |
[14:07] | Katherine Pierce can’t be alive. | Katherine Pierce不可能还活着 |
[14:09] | And Damon salvatore died in 1864. | Damon Salvatore早在1864年就死了 |
[14:12] | Ok. I read Isobel’s research. | 好吧 我读了Isobel的研究材料 |
[14:15] | Well, then you should know just how possible this is. | 那你就应该清楚凡事皆有可能 |
[14:26] | I’m Elena Gilbert, Isobel’s daughter. | 我叫Elena Gilbert 是Isobel的女儿 |
[14:30] | And a descendent of Katherine Pierce. | 还是Katherine Pierce的后代 |
[14:34] | And this is Damon Salvatore, who you just shot. | 这位是Damon Salvatore 就是你刚才射的那个人 |
[14:37] | I’d be extra nice to me right now. | 我现在要格外对自己好点 |
[14:40] | Look. We need your help. | 听着 我们需要你的帮助 |
[14:41] | Ok. We need to see all of Isobel’s research, | 我们需要看看Isobel的全部研究材料 |
[14:44] | anything related to Mystic Falls. | 一切与Mystic Falls有关的 |
[14:49] | So what do I do when I see the rabbit? | 当我看见兔子的时候该怎么做? |
[14:50] | Chase it, catch it, feed on it. | 追捕 捉住 吸血 |
[14:53] | Isn’t killing cute, defenseless animals, | 去杀死可爱 毫无抵抗力的动物 |
[14:56] | the first step in becoming a serial killer? | 这是成为连环杀手的第一步吧? |
[14:58] | Well, you sort of skipped serial killer and went straight to vampire. | 貌似你是跳过连环杀手这一步 直接变成吸血鬼的 |
[15:01] | Hey, Caroline, if you’re not serious about all this, I think you should tell me. | 嘿 Caroline 如果你不能严肃对待 你可以跟我讲的 |
[15:04] | No. I am. | 不 我能 |
[15:05] | Look, I swear that I am! Ok. But it’s just… | 听着 我发誓我可以 可是这… |
[15:09] | I haven’t been in the sun for days. | 我已经好几天不见天日了 |
[15:12] | And everyone’s at the swimming hole having fun, | 现在每个人都在湖边嬉戏 |
[15:14] | and Matt is there. And he finally told me that he loved me. | Matt也在那里 他终于跟我说他爱我 |
[15:17] | But I’ve been blowing him off. | 可我却让他生气了 |
[15:19] | And now you want me to eat bunnies. | 而现在你让我吃兔子 |
[15:20] | And I’m kinda freaking out, ok?! | 我快疯了 好吧?! |
[15:22] | Whew. | 哎 |
[15:25] | And now you’re laughing at me. | 现在你又嘲笑我 |
[15:27] | No. No. I’m not laughing. None of this is funny, trust me. | 不 不 我没有嘲笑 相信我 这一点都不好笑 |
[15:29] | It’s just that, uh… | 只是这 嗯… |
[15:34] | What?! | 怎么?! |
[15:35] | When somebody becomes a vampire, | 当有人变成吸血鬼 |
[15:37] | all their natural behaviors get sort of amplified. | 他们所有的本性都会被放大 |
[15:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:43] | I mean, as a human I cared deeply for people and how they felt. | 我的意思是 作为人类 我非常在乎他们以及他们的感受 |
[15:49] | If they were hurting, I felt their pain. | 如果他们受伤了 我能感受他们的痛 |
[15:51] | And I felt guilty if I was the one that caused it. | 如果这是我造成的 我会感到内疚 |
[15:52] | And as a vampire, | 但是作为吸血鬼 |
[15:54] | All of that got… | 一切感觉就变得… |
[15:57] | magnified. | 更加强烈了 |
[16:02] | So you’re saying that now I’m basically an insecure, | 你是在说 我现在基本上就是个不安的 |
[16:07] | neurotic, control freak on crack. | 神经质的 控制欲超强的狂魔 |
[16:09] | Well, I wasn’t gonna say it like that. | 我可没有这么说 |
[16:14] | But… | 可是… |
[16:15] | Hey, listen. Let’s hunt. Ok? | 嘿 听着 我们捕猎吧 好吗? |
[16:18] | And then after that, | 然后呢 |
[16:20] | we’ll go to the swimming hole. | 我们就去湖边 |
[16:21] | – Really?! – Yeah. | – 真的吗?! – 当然 |
[16:22] | Matt is the closet connection | Matt是你人性中 |
[16:24] | that you have to your humanity. | 最亲近的感情纽带 |
[16:25] | And I think that being around him is a good thing. | 我想待在他身边是件好事 |
[16:28] | Ok! | 好的! |
[16:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:30] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:32] | Bunnies. | 小兔子 |
[16:34] | This box tracks Katherine’s arrival to Mystic Falls | 这个盒子记载 Katherine于1864年四月份 |
[16:38] | in April of 1864. | 到达Mystic Falls |
[16:42] | Is that all there is about her? | 这全部都是关于她的吗? |
[16:44] | All that I’m aware of. | 据我所知 全部都是 |
[16:49] | Here. | 这个 |
[16:52] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[16:55] | Does vervain really work? | 马鞭草真的有用吗? |
[16:56] | Nope! Not at all. | 不! 一点都没用 |
[17:00] | Can he hear us? | 他能听见我们说话吗? |
[17:02] | No! That would be creepy! | 不能! 那样就太吓人了! |
[17:05] | Can he read minds, too? | 他也能读到别人的想法吗? |
[17:07] | You know, if you want to see me naked, | 要知道 如果你想看我裸体 |
[17:09] | all you have to do is ask. | 你尽管提要求就是了 |
[17:11] | No. That, he can’t do. | 不 那个 他不能 |
[17:14] | He is very capable of being a first rate jackass. | 他最拿手的就是做一个顶级的混蛋 |
[17:32] | Is it me, or did Amy Bradley’s ass get hot? | 是我的原因呢 还是Amy Bradley的屁股真的很翘? |
[17:35] | All class. | 都是 |
[17:37] | – Where’s Forbes? – I wish I knew. | – Forbes去哪了? – 我也想知道 |
[17:39] | You guys on the outs already? | 你们已经分手了? |
[17:41] | No. We’re fine. I’m fine. | 不 我们很好 我没事 |
[17:44] | Just not sure what she is. | 只是不确定她怎么了 |
[17:47] | What’s your uncle doing here? | 你叔叔来这干嘛? |
[17:52] | You busting us, or you joining us? | 你是想搞破坏 还是想加入我们? |
[17:56] | Neither. | 两者都不是 |
[17:57] | Hoping you can make sure everyone’s out of here by dark. | 只是希望你能确保天黑之后 这里都没人了 |
[17:59] | What happens after dark? | 天黑以后会发生什么? |
[18:00] | Someone ends up wasted and dead | 有人被杀害 |
[18:02] | at the bottom of the lake. | 然后被抛尸湖底 |
[18:03] | – You heard your mom. – The family’s liable if anything happens. | – 你从你妈那里听来的吧 – 如果发生了意外 我们家族是要负责任的 |
[18:05] | Don’t be a party killer. | 你就别做派对破坏者了 |
[18:07] | Hey, I didn’t say you had to stop partying. | 嘿 我们没有说你必须停止聚会 |
[18:09] | I just said you have to take it elsewhere. | 我只是说你应该换个别的地方 |
[18:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | We’ll be out of here. | 我们会离开这儿 |
[18:28] | Why are you looking at him with your serious vampire look? | 你为什么用那种严肃的吸血鬼表情看着他? |
[18:31] | My what? My “serious vampire look”? | 我什么? 我”严肃的吸血鬼表情”? |
[18:34] | Mm-hmm. I mean, it’s different from your worried vampire look. | 嗯 跟你担忧时的吸血鬼表情不一样 |
[18:37] | Neither of which stray too far from your | 跟你说”嘿 今天周二”时的 |
[18:38] | “hey, it’s tuesday” look. | 表情也差远了 |
[18:40] | Oh. I get it. Ok. | 哦 我懂了 好吧 |
[18:43] | You think I’m, uh, you think I’m too serious. | 你觉得我老板着脸 |
[18:46] | I mean, I wasn’t going to say it like that. But… | 我没打算那么形容 不过… |
[18:51] | Hey, Amy. | 嘿 Amy |
[18:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | You know, you’re missing all the fun in the water. | 你可是白白地浪费玩水嬉戏的乐趣了 |
[18:56] | Ah, not waterproof. | 啊 这个可不防水 |
[18:58] | Too bad. | 真糟 |
[18:59] | So, there’s a full moon tonight. | 今晚是月圆之夜 |
[19:02] | We gonna light a fire later and tell ghost stories? | 要不我们点上篝火 然后讲故事吗? |
[19:04] | Uh, I don’t know. | 呃 我不确定 |
[19:06] | Matt. | 嘿 Matt |
[19:07] | What the hell? I’ve been calling you. | 你怎么回事? 我一直给你打电话 |
[19:09] | I know, I got held up. But I’m here now. | 我知道 我有点事耽搁了 但现在我来了 |
[19:12] | Hey, Caroline. | 嗨 Caroline |
[19:14] | Go find somebody single to stalk, Amy. | Amy 你去找个单身汉搭讪吧 |
[19:21] | Seriously? | 你干嘛? |
[19:23] | She was flirting with you. | 她刚刚在跟你调情 |
[19:25] | She’s harmless. You don’t have to be rude. | 她没那个意思 你没必要那么凶 |
[19:26] | You’re mad? | 你生气了? |
[19:28] | You’ve been dodging my calls all day. | 你一整天都不接我电话 |
[19:31] | And you get to show up here and be the jealous girlfriend? | 然后又跑到这里来 变成吃醋女友了? |
[19:34] | It’s kinda lame, Care. | Care 你这人怎么这样 |
[19:39] | Hey, I saw that. You compelled her. | 嘿 我看见了 你控制了她的思想 |
[19:41] | Yeah, she deserved it. | 没错 她活该 |
[19:42] | Caroline, nobody deserves to have their mind messed with for… | Caroline 不能就因为这么肤浅的原因… |
[19:45] | shallow reasons. | 而去控制他人思想 |
[19:46] | You know, why is everyone sticking up for | 为什么每个人都要替那个小贱人 |
[19:47] | Amy freaking Bradley? | Amy Bradley说话? |
[19:49] | Uhh. | 呃 |
[19:50] | You’re letting your jealousy get the best of you. | 你在纵容你的嫉妒心占上风 |
[19:53] | Oh, so now I have magnified jealousy issues too. | 哦 原来强烈的嫉妒心也成了我的问题 |
[19:56] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[19:57] | I told you this wasn’t going to be easy. | 我说了这条路不好走 |
[19:59] | Yeah, well. Might as well have stayed dead. | 是啊 我还不如死了呢 |
[20:02] | My entire personality is killing me. | 我快被自己的各种人格折磨死了 |
[20:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:15] | Any luck? | 有什么发现吗? |
[20:17] | There’s nothing in here about Katherine that we don’t already know. | 这些关于Katherine的资料 我们都已经知道了 |
[20:20] | Ah, man. | 啊 真是的 |
[20:22] | You know, it’s a bummer we’re not friends anymore. | 我们要还是朋友就好了 |
[20:25] | Because I can tell you what I know. | 那样我就可以告诉你一些我知道的事 |
[20:27] | Now who’s manipulating who? | 现在是谁在操纵谁啊? |
[20:30] | Hey, guys. Check this out. | 嘿 大家看看这个 |
[20:37] | There’s no record of werewolf mythology in Mystic Falls. | 在Mystic Falls 并没有关于狼人的神话记载 |
[20:40] | But here are some records of some of the lesser known legends. | 但这里有些只有少数人知道的传说 |
[20:44] | Everything from Scandinavian skinwalkers to the Marshall directs. | 从斯堪的纳维亚的剥皮行者到马绍群岛的首领 |
[20:51] | which roughly translates into | 这个大概可以翻译成 |
[20:53] | “the curse of the sun and moon.” | “太阳与月亮的诅咒” |
[20:55] | It’s native American. | 是美国土著 |
[20:56] | Aztec. | 是阿芝特克人 |
[20:58] | It explains one origin of the werewolf curse traced through Virginia. | 他们是弗吉尼亚州的狼人传说的一个来源 |
[21:01] | The short story… 600 years ago, | 一个小故事… 600年前 |
[21:04] | The Aztecs were plagued by werewolves and vampires. | 阿芝特克人被狼人和吸血鬼困扰 |
[21:07] | They terrorized the countryside, | 他们侵占了田地 |
[21:09] | made farming and hunting impossible. | 让阿芝特克人无法种植农作物和捕猎 |
[21:12] | until an Aztec shaman cursed them, | 直到一个阿芝特克巫师对他们下了诅咒 |
[21:14] | making vampires slaves to the sun and werewolves servants of the moon. | 使得吸血鬼成了太阳的奴隶 而狼人成了月亮的仆人 |
[21:19] | As a result, vampires could only prowl at night, | 结果 吸血鬼就只能在夜色中潜行 |
[21:22] | and werewolves could only turn on a full moon. | 而狼人只能在月圆之夜变身 |
[21:24] | When the full moon crests in the sky, | 当圆月升空 |
[21:26] | whosever unlucky enough to fall under the werewolf curse turns into a wolf. | 那些不幸被诅咒的狼人 就会变身成狼 |
[21:33] | Can they control the transformation? | 他们能控制不变成狼吗? |
[21:35] | If it were a choice, it wouldn’t be called a curse. | 如果能选择的话 就不叫诅咒了 |
[21:43] | Werewolves will attack humans. | 狼人会攻击人类 |
[21:45] | But instinct and centuries of rivalry | 但出于本性和几世纪以来的争斗 |
[21:47] | have hardwired them to hunt their prey of choice… | 狼人会去捕食他们特定的猎物… |
[21:50] | vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[21:57] | Well… | 这样啊… |
[21:59] | If werewolves are hunting vampires, I would know about it. | 如果狼人在捕食吸血鬼 我应该会发现的 |
[22:02] | Not if there aren’t that many werewolves left alive. | 你不知道 因为并没有很多狼人存活 |
[22:05] | Hundreds of years ago, vampires hunted them almost to extinction. | 几百年前 吸血鬼差不多将他们赶尽杀绝 |
[22:08] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么这么做? |
[22:10] | To protect themselves. | 为了保护自己 |
[22:11] | Legend has it that a werewolf bite is fatal to vampires. | 据传说 如果吸血鬼被狼人咬了 就会一命呜呼 |
[22:19] | Ew… | 啊哦… |
[22:34] | Come on, guys. Tyler wants everyone out of here. | 来吧 伙计们 Tyler让我们离开这儿 |
[22:37] | Gotta move the party. | 派对要换个地方 |
[22:39] | He’s mad at me. | 他还在生我的气 |
[22:44] | Go talk to him. | 去跟他谈谈吧 |
[22:48] | I’ll wait. | 我等着你 |
[22:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:54] | Hi. Listen. We’ve learned some stuff here. | 嗨 听着 我们在这儿发现了点东西 |
[22:57] | And I know it’s going to sound crazy. | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 |
[22:59] | But I wanted to fill you in. | 但我还是想告诉你 |
[23:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[23:09] | Still mad? | 还生气呢? |
[23:11] | I thought we were past all this insecurity stuff, Caroline. | Caroline 我以为我们的感情 不再会缺乏安全感 |
[23:14] | I told you how I felt about you. | 我已经告诉你我对你的感情 |
[23:16] | What more do you need? | 你还想怎么样? |
[23:17] | Nothing. Nothing. | 什么都不要 不必了 |
[23:19] | I… I don’t need anything else. | 我… 真的什么都不要 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry, Matt. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 Matt 我很抱歉 |
[23:25] | I’m so, so, so, so sorry. | 我是真的真的 很抱歉 |
[23:28] | I’m not kidding. I’m not going to put up with the drama. | 我是认真的 我再也不能忍受你的反复无常了 |
[23:31] | No. No more drama. | 不 不会再这样了 |
[23:32] | Just… I promise… just this. | 就这样… 我保证… 就这样 |
[23:43] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[23:45] | I don’t know what it means or if we should even believe it. | 我不知道这代表什么 或者到底该不该相信 |
[23:47] | But it’s a full moon, Stefan. | 但今天是月圆之夜 Stefan |
[23:50] | After what you saw Mason Lockwood do… | 而且你看见过Mason Lockwood那样… |
[23:51] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[23:53] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[23:54] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[23:55] | According to the legend, | 根据传说 |
[23:57] | A werewolf bite can kill a vampire. | 狼人可以咬死吸血鬼 |
[24:07] | Listen, I gotta go. | 我先挂了 |
[24:09] | I’ll see you when you get home. OK? | 我们等你回来见 好吗? |
[24:11] | OK. | 好的 |
[24:24] | 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 | |
[25:05] | Wait, what is this place? | 等下 这是什么地方啊? |
[25:12] | Not much farther, Amy. | 不远了 Amy |
[25:13] | Really, Tyler? You drag me all the way out here? | 真的吗 Tyler? 我怎么被你拽到这儿来了? |
[25:16] | I had to move the party. So I’m moving the party. | 派对得换个地方举行 所以我正在找地方 |
[25:18] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪啊? |
[25:19] | It’s right around this tree. | 就在这颗树旁边 |
[25:22] | Are you sure? | 你认路吗? |
[25:24] | Oh, yeah. Come on. | 那当然 来吧 |
[25:26] | OK. | 好吧 |
[25:27] | 协调: Ee不舍 | |
[25:28] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方啊? |
[25:31] | It’s a room buried underneath my family’s old estate. | 这是埋在我们家旧房子下边的一个暗室 |
[25:34] | No one will know we’re down here. | 没人知道我们来这儿的 |
[25:36] | Is everyone else coming? | 还会有人来吗? |
[25:38] | Yeah. Unless you rather I tell them not to. | 会啊 除非你不想我叫别人过来 |
[25:42] | You’re single, right? | 你是单身 对吧? |
[25:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:46] | Let’s go. | 我们进去吧 |
[26:11] | Aah! | 啊! |
[27:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:01] | Have you done any research on doppelgangers? | 你对”二重身”有研究吗? |
[27:04] | Well, the word means a lot of different things to different cultures. | 嗯 这个词 根据不同的文化 有很多不同的解释 |
[27:09] | But typically a doppelganger | 但通常来说 “二重身”就是 |
[27:11] | is a living, breathing double of oneself. | 一个跟自己长相相似的活体 |
[27:14] | Did Isobel have anything that’d explain the link between me and Katherine? | Isobel有没有什么研究 能解释我跟Katherine之间的联系? |
[27:18] | That’s all she had on Katherine, unfortunately. | 很遗憾 这些就是她对Katherine的全部资料 |
[27:26] | But I can tell you | 不过我可以告诉你的是 |
[27:29] | that doppelgangers usually torment the people they look like, | “二重身”通常都会折磨 那个跟自己长得像的人 |
[27:34] | trying to undo their lives. | 试图摧毁他们的生活 |
[27:37] | It’s not exactly uplifting. | 这可不是什么好消息 |
[27:40] | And more things we already know. | 还有更多不好的 我们都已经见识了 |
[27:44] | Just… I want to know why we look alike. | 我只是… 想知道我们为什么会长得那么像 |
[27:48] | Head-scratcher, isn’t it? | 百思不得其解 对吧? |
[27:50] | Do you know something or are you just being yourself? | 你是知道点什么 还是你又故弄玄虚了? |
[27:54] | Well, “if” I know anything, I’m not going to tell you, not with that attitude. | “如果”我知道点什么 你这样的态度 我也不会告诉你 |
[27:59] | That’s good, Damon. | 很好 Damon |
[28:01] | And this is coming from someone who wants to be my friend. | 这话就是从一个想跟我做朋友的人说的 |
[28:04] | But you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[28:06] | Friends don’t manipulate friends. | 朋友之间不会互相操纵 |
[28:09] | They help each other. | 只会互相帮助 |
[28:19] | Wait. Wait. No. I’m sorry. | 等下 等下 很抱歉 |
[28:21] | What’s the deal? Come on. | 怎么了? 没事的 |
[28:25] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. I can’t. | 不 不 不行 等下 等等 我不能 |
[28:27] | I’m not into it. | 我不想这样 |
[28:29] | – Then why’d you come with me? – I don’t know. | – 那你干嘛跟我来? – 我也不知道 |
[28:32] | I’m not even really sure I was flirting with you. | 我甚至不知道为什么我会跟你调情 |
[28:34] | I like Matt. | 我喜欢的是Matt |
[28:37] | Ouch. | 真伤人 |
[28:39] | Um… OK. | 呃… 好吧 |
[28:43] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[28:44] | – Yeah. – Sorry! | – 好吧 – 不好意思! |
[28:47] | Wow. | 哇嗷 |
[28:49] | I mean… | 我… |
[30:11] | I trust you not to say anything about this to anyone. | 我相信你不会把今天的事告诉任何人 |
[30:15] | Or else Damon will kill me in my sleep? | 不然Damon就会趁我睡觉的时候杀了我? |
[30:18] | He gave me the 411. | 他给我暗示了 |
[30:21] | But if you need anything, you can call. | 还有需要的话 你可以打我电话 |
[30:24] | Hopefully I won’t have to. | 希望我用不着 |
[30:26] | But if you do… | 但是如果你真的有需要… |
[30:31] | Listen, you don’t want to get caught up in this. | 听着 你不会想要被卷进来的 |
[30:33] | Really. It’ll take over. | 真的 会付出很大的代价 |
[30:36] | And it’ll keep you from being able to live your life. | 让你根本无法继续你原本的生活 |
[30:39] | Isobel’s disappearance… | Isobel的消失… |
[30:43] | Was it related to her research? | 跟她研究的东西有关吗? |
[30:45] | Isobel became her research. | Isobel完全陷进了她的研究中 |
[30:49] | She wanted to become a vampire. | 她想变成吸血鬼 |
[30:53] | She got her wish. | 她如愿以偿了 |
[30:57] | I guess that would put a strain on a marriage. | 你们的婚姻肯定也受到影响了吧 |
[31:03] | Anyway, I was wondering what it would be like to come back here. | 不管怎样 我一直在想 再回到这里会是什么样 |
[31:06] | It’s uh… | 呃… |
[31:08] | It’s OK. It’s really OK. | 挺好的 真的挺好 |
[31:11] | Feels good to… | 从前跟她一起的日子… |
[31:14] | have her in my past. | 很幸福美好 |
[31:16] | You know, it’s… | 但是时候… |
[31:18] | time to move beyond this. | 是时候向前看了 |
[31:27] | Here. | 让我来 |
[31:31] | Allow me. | 为您效劳 |
[31:35] | You’re not going to be able to hate me forever. | 你不可能恨我一辈子 |
[31:37] | Can we just go? | 可以走了吗? |
[31:41] | You didn’t dig deep enough. | 你查的还不够仔细 |
[31:44] | “Petrova.” | 是”Petrova” |
[31:46] | I saw this on the shelf. | 我在书架上看到过 |
[31:49] | Katherine originally came from Europe. | Katherine是从欧洲过来的 |
[31:50] | Petrova was her real name. | Petrova是她的本姓 |
[31:53] | Katharina Petrova to be exact. | 确切地说 是Katharina Petrova |
[31:57] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[31:58] | Back when, I saw it engraved on an old heirloom. | 以前我看到她的传家宝上 刻着这个名字 |
[32:02] | Men snoop, too, you know. | 男人也爱八卦的 |
[32:05] | Let me know what you find. Very curious myself. | 有什么发现的话告诉我 我也非常好奇呢 |
[32:10] | You have every right to hate me. | 你有充分的理由讨厌我 |
[32:14] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[32:16] | You hated me before and we became friends. | 你以前也讨厌我 但我们后来成了朋友 |
[32:21] | It would suck if that was gone forever. | 如果我们之间的友谊 永远失去了 就太可惜了 |
[32:27] | So… | 所以… |
[32:29] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[32:31] | Have I lost you forever? | 我已经永远失去你了吗? |
[32:35] | Thank you for the book, Damon. | Damon 谢谢你给我这本书 |
[32:49] | This looks like the spot. | 就在这儿吧 |
[32:52] | For what? | 在这儿干嘛? |
[33:01] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[33:18] | Ah! | 啊! |
[33:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[33:27] | I’m a klutz. | 我不小心割到了 |
[33:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[33:29] | Caroline? | 喂 Caroline? |
[33:36] | Aah. Caroline! Caroline! | 啊 Caroline! Caroline! |
[33:40] | Caroline! | Caroline啊! |
[33:43] | What the hell… your face! | 怎么回事… 你的脸! |
[33:45] | Aah! | 啊! |
[33:51] | Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手! 冷静! 冷静! 冷静! |
[33:55] | Stop. | 冷静点 |
[33:59] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[34:01] | No, no, stop. Listen to me. | 等等 冷静 听我说 |
[34:02] | We need to get out of these woods now. | 我们现在必须 马上离开这里 |
[34:04] | We need to leave. | 得马上走 |
[34:06] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[34:07] | Matt, stay down. Do not move. | Matt 躺着 别动 |
[34:16] | You and me, we’re gonna run. | 我们俩 要快点逃 |
[34:20] | It’s gonna follow us. We need to get it away from Matt. | 它会跟着我们 我们要把它从Matt身边引开 |
[34:22] | So, you need to run as fast as you can. Do you understand me? | 所以 你要跑得越快越好 明白吗? |
[34:25] | Go. Go! | 跑 快跑! |
[34:31] | Wait! | 等等! |
[34:32] | – What is it?! – It’s a werewolf! | – 那是什么?! – 是狼人! |
[34:34] | It will try to kill us, and it can. | 它会杀了我们 这对它来说轻而易举 |
[34:36] | Hey! What are you two doing? | 嘿! 你们俩在干什么? |
[34:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:54] | No! | 走开! |
[35:13] | You are not gonna remmenber what I did to you | 你将忘记我都对你做过什么 |
[35:16] | or what you saw me become. | 忘记你看到的我的变化 |
[35:18] | We were just making out in the woods. | 我们只是在树林里亲热而已 |
[35:21] | And then an animal attacked you | 然后有只野兽袭击了你 |
[35:24] | and bit your neck. | 咬了你的脖子 |
[35:25] | It’s weird. It just came out of nowhere. | 很奇怪 它是凭空冒出来的 |
[35:37] | What are we going to do about Tyler? | 我们要怎么搞定Tyler? |
[35:40] | I took care of it. | 我已经处理好了 |
[35:42] | I’ll get Matt on vervain. | 我会在Matt身上放马鞭草 |
[35:45] | It’ll keep you from being able to compel him, but… | 这样你就不能控制他的思想了 而且… |
[35:47] | also keep you from being able to drink his blood. | 也可以阻止你吸他的血 |
[35:52] | I can’t believe I hurt him. | 真不敢相信我伤了他 |
[35:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:55] | He’s the one person on this entire planet | 他是这世界上 |
[35:58] | that I never wanted to hurt. | 我永远不想伤害的人 |
[36:01] | It’s not going to get any easier. | 要控制自己并非这么容易的 |
[36:04] | You’re just going to have to work that much harder. | 你还得好好练习 学会自我控制 |
[36:08] | I shouldn’t be with him, should I? | 我不该跟他在一起的 是吧? |
[36:11] | And if there’s any danger… | 如果有什么危险… |
[36:13] | I’m the last person to make that kind of decision for you. | 这种问题你不应该问我 |
[36:16] | If I followed my own advice, | 要是我能听从自己的选择 |
[36:17] | I would have walked away from Elena a long time ago. | 很早之前 我就已经离开Elena了 |
[36:19] | You ever think you should of? | 你觉得应该离开她吗? |
[36:23] | I know I should of. | 我知道应该离开 |
[36:25] | I just can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[36:49] | Wanna toss me those? | 能把衣服扔给我吗? |
[37:08] | It was you. | 刚才那个是你 |
[37:18] | Matt, hey. | 嘿 Matt |
[37:21] | I can’t believe an animal attacked you. | 真不敢相信你被野兽袭击了 |
[37:23] | Yeah. There have been a lot of animal attacks lately. | 是啊 最近有很多野兽袭击事件 |
[37:26] | Well, are you OK? | 你怎么样了? |
[37:27] | I’ve been better. How are you? | 好多了 你呢? |
[37:31] | I’m OK. I’m just… I’m worried about you. | 我挺好的 只是… 有点担心你 |
[37:34] | – I’ll be fine. – OK. | – 没事的 – 那就好 |
[37:41] | Seriously, Amy? | Amy 你又来了? |
[37:43] | We were just talking? | 我们只是聊天 不行吗? |
[37:44] | Oh, is that what you call it? | 哦 你只是在聊天? |
[37:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你在闹什么? |
[37:47] | No, I’m not, Matt. | 不 Matt 我没闹 |
[37:48] | She’s into you. And anyone can see it. | 她喜欢你 谁都看得出来 |
[37:50] | Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean… | 听着 对不起 我没那个意思… |
[37:52] | I’m just gonna go. | 我还是走吧 |
[37:55] | Knock it off. | 够了 |
[37:59] | What are you doing? | 你到底想干嘛? |
[38:01] | This isn’t my fault, Matt. OK? She’s after you. | Matt 不是我的错 好吧? 她对你死缠烂打 |
[38:04] | And I shouldn’t have to put up with that. | 我怎么能不闻不问 |
[38:05] | I thought you said no more drama. | 你说过的 不会再无理取闹 |
[38:07] | Well, I lied. | 我随口说说的 |
[38:08] | Just forget it. | 那就算了 |
[38:13] | Just forget all of it. | 都忘了吧 |
[38:17] | So, what are you like, breaking up with me? | 你现在要怎样 想分手? |
[38:22] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:23] | Yeah. I guess that’s what I’m doing. | 没错 我觉得是该分了 |
[38:54] | Ric, I wasn’t expecting you and Elena till later. | Ric 我以为你和Elena会晚点回来 |
[39:09] | I should have done that this morning. | 今天早上我就该这么做了 |
[39:20] | Road trips work well for us. | 我们一路上还挺愉快的嘛 |
[39:21] | This doesn’t mean that things are back | 但这并不意味着 |
[39:23] | to the way they used to be, Damon. | 事情还能回到过去 Damon |
[39:25] | Oh, come on. | 哦 省省吧 |
[39:27] | I know I chipped a little bit off of your wall of hatred. | 我知道 你已经有一点心软了 |
[39:31] | I need to know the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[39:35] | When you broke Jeremy’s neck, | 你拧断Jeremy脖子的时候 |
[39:36] | did you know that he was wearing the ring? | 知不知道他戴着戒指? |
[39:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:43] | No, I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[39:45] | Katherine really pissed me off. And I snapped. | Katherine真的把我惹毛了 所以我失控了 |
[39:48] | And… | 然后… |
[39:52] | I got lucky with the ring. | 幸好有那个戒指 |
[39:54] | And I don’t know what I would have done if he wasn’t wearing it. | 要是他没戴 我真的酿成大祸了 |
[40:00] | Elena, I’m sorry. | Elena 对不起 |
[40:06] | Thank you for being honest with me. | 谢谢你说实话 |
[40:10] | And the answer to your question about our friendship… | 至于你问我的 关于我们友谊的问题 答案是… |
[40:13] | is yes. | 是的 |
[40:16] | You have lost me forever. | 你已经永远失去我了 |
[40:24] | You knew that already, didn’t you? | 你早就知道的 是吧? |
[40:28] | You used me today. | 你今天利用了我 |
[40:34] | You had information about Katherine that I needed to know. | 你手头上的关于Katherine的资料 我必须知道 |
[40:37] | I thought friends don’t manipulate friends. | 我以为朋友之间 是不互相玩弄的 |
[40:44] | You and Katherine have a lot more in common than just your looks. | 你和Katherine除了长得像 还有很多共同点 |
[40:51] | 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 | |
[40:57] | 协调: Ee不舍 | |
[41:14] | Elena? | Elena 你干嘛? |
[41:15] | Nope. Try again. | 不是 再给你一次机会 |
[41:20] | Katherine. | 你是Katherine |
[41:24] | Don’t be frightened. | 别害怕 |
[41:26] | We’re going to have so much fun together. | 好玩的还在后头呢 |