时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on The Vampire Diaries… | 《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:03] | Until now. I know the risk. | 直到现在 我知道这很冒险 |
[00:05] | But I have to know her. | 但我必须去认识她 |
[00:06] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[00:07] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:08] | He told me about your ex, Katherine? | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 |
[00:11] | That she broke your heart. | 她伤了你的心 |
[00:12] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[00:13] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:15] | I don’t want you seeing Elena anymore. | 我不想让你再见埃琳娜了 |
[00:17] | If you don’t remove her from your life, | 你要是不把她从你的生命中清除 |
[00:19] | I will kill everyone that she loves. | 我会让她亲眼看着我杀了所有她爱的人 |
[00:21] | She wants us to fight. | 她就是让我们吵嘴 |
[00:23] | She wants get between us. | 她就是想介入我们之间 |
[00:24] | She already has, Elena. | 埃琳娜 她已经介入了 |
[00:28] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[00:29] | We’re going to have so much fun together. | 我们还要一起找很多乐子呢 |
[00:31] | The Lockwoods are werewolves. | 洛克伍德家都是狼人 |
[00:33] | The werewolf gene runs in the Lockwood family. | 洛克伍德家族一直留着狼人的血 |
[00:36] | Tried to kill a werewolf and failed. | 我想干掉一个狼人 没成功 |
[00:38] | Now I feel like I’m not living up to my best self. | 我对自己很失望啊 |
[00:41] | Now you’ve made an enemy. | 是你逼我与你为敌的 |
[00:42] | Tell me what triggers the curse! | 告诉我怎么激活诅咒 |
[00:44] | You have to kill somebody! | 你得去杀人 |
[00:51] | Ok, Carlos. That’s it for me. | 卡洛斯 结账 |
[01:08] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[01:10] | Hey, Jimmy, easy. Let’s get you home. | 吉米 淡定 我载你回家吧 |
[01:13] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[01:14] | I know about you and Marla. | 我知道你和玛勒有一腿 |
[01:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[01:18] | You’ve had too much to drink. Let’s– | 你喝醉了 我们 |
[01:21] | Dude. What’s up? It’s me, Mason. | 靠 你怎么回事 我是梅森啊 |
[01:23] | I’m not messing with Marla. You know that. | 我没有跟玛勒一起 你知道的 |
[01:29] | You don’t want to do this, buddy. | 你不是跟我来真的吧 |
[01:31] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[01:50] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[01:53] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[01:59] | Wait, the guy died? | 什么 那个人死了 |
[02:02] | You killed him? | 你杀了他 |
[02:03] | He kept coming at me. | 他一直攻击我 |
[02:04] | He got it in his head | 他认定 |
[02:05] | that I was sleeping with his girlfriend. | 我跟她女朋友上床 |
[02:07] | Well, were you? | 有吗 |
[02:08] | No. No. | 没有 |
[02:09] | I wouldn’t do that. He was my friend. | 我不是这种人 他可是我朋友 |
[02:12] | He was drunk and attacked me. It was self defense. | 他喝醉了 然后攻击我 我只是自卫 |
[02:15] | And it triggered the curse. | 然后就唤醒了诅咒 |
[02:21] | On every full moon, I have no control. | 每当月圆 我就会失控 |
[02:25] | If I don’t sedate myself and chain myself down, | 要是我不镇定下来把自己锁住 |
[02:27] | I’ll kill anything in my path. | 我碰到谁就会杀了谁 |
[02:30] | You have to be careful. | 你得当心点 |
[02:33] | All it takes is an accident, a car wreck. | 只需要一个意外 一场车祸 |
[02:35] | Any death at your hands, | 只要有人死在你手上 |
[02:38] | and you’ll have a lifetime of this. | 你以后的人生就跟我一样了 |
[02:41] | You don’t want it, Tyler. Trust me. | 你不会喜欢的 泰勒 相信我 |
[02:56] | All right. Where’s the moonstone? | 好了 月光石在哪 |
[02:58] | Deal’s a deal. | 说好了的 |
[02:59] | I answered your questions. | 我已经回答了你的问题了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I’m not sure, but I’m guessing it’s in here. | 我不太确定 但我觉得它应该在这 |
[03:10] | My dad, he was very kooky about his hiding spots. | 我老爸藏宝贝的地方都很难找 |
[03:13] | But I’ve figured most of them out over the years. | 可我这些年来都差不多找到了 |
[03:27] | It’s all yours. | 都归你了 |
[03:30] | You going to tell me what’s so important about this rock or what? | 你会告诉我这石头有什么用吧 |
[03:33] | I told you, it’s just something I want. | 我跟你说了 只是我想要的东西而已 |
[03:35] | Sentimental value. | 有情感价值 |
[03:38] | Yeah, I’m not really buying that. | 我可不信 |
[03:41] | Why do you really want it? | 你到底为什么想要它 |
[03:43] | Do you know where it is or not? | 你知不知道它在哪 |
[03:46] | No, I figured it’d be in here, man. | 不知道 我以为在这里 |
[03:51] | I can’t believe Tyler Lockwood’s a werewolf. | 真不敢相信泰勒·洛克伍德是狼人 |
[03:53] | We’re not sure about that yet. | 我们也不是很确定 |
[03:55] | The only thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is. | 只能确定梅森·洛克伍德是狼人 |
[03:58] | It should be easy enough for us to figure out. | 我们想找到答案也不难 |
[04:01] | There is no us. | 你别搅和进来 |
[04:03] | I said that I wouldn’t keep things from you anymore. | 我说过了以后不会再对你有所隐瞒 |
[04:05] | That doesn’t mean that I want you involved in it. | 但不是说我想让你牵扯进来 |
[04:09] | By definition of being in this family, | 我既然是这个家族的传人 |
[04:10] | I’m involved. | 我已经牵扯进来了 |
[04:12] | This is dangerous, Jeremy. | 很危险 杰里米 |
[04:13] | You have to stay out of it, ok? | 你别来插手好吗 |
[04:15] | All right. Just saying. | 好吧 我随口说说 |
[04:29] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 对不起 我不是故意要吓你的 |
[04:33] | Right. Right. | 对了 |
[04:48] | You ready for today? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:49] | No. | 没有 |
[04:52] | I hate fighting with you, even if it’s fake. | 我不喜欢跟你吵架 假装的也不喜欢 |
[04:54] | I know. But if Katherine thinks that we’re fighting, | 我理解 可要是凯瑟琳相信我们吵架了 |
[04:57] | then she’ll think she’s winning. | 她就会以为自己得逞了 |
[04:59] | And that keeps her from following through on her threats. | 那样的话 她就不会来威胁大家了 |
[05:02] | Yeah, but that doesn’t make it any easier. | 可这事做起来一点也不容易 |
[05:04] | Neither does knowing that Caroline will be there | 也不知道卡罗琳会不会 |
[05:07] | reporting everything back to her. | 向她汇报情况 |
[05:09] | Hey. Everything’s gonna be OK. | 听着 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:11] | Yes, we have to keep up this ruse for a little while, | 确实 一时半会儿我们还得继续闹别扭 |
[05:16] | but it’s the best way to keep Katherine from hurting anybody. | 只有这样 想凯瑟琳才不会伤害大家 |
[05:19] | From hurting you. | 不会伤害你 |
[05:20] | Just promise me that she won’t get her way with us. | 你发誓 她不会把我们分开的 |
[05:23] | We can fake a fight, | 我们可以假装吵架 |
[05:24] | We can pretend that her threats are tearing us apart. | 我们可以假装她的威胁把我们分开了 |
[05:29] | But none of it’s real. Ok? | 但这些都只是做戏给她看 |
[05:31] | Ok. How about this? | 好吧 这样如何 |
[05:33] | Today when we’re fighting, if I say, | 待会儿我们吵架的时候 如果我说 |
[05:36] | “I can’t do this anymore, Elena,” | 我再也坚持不下去了 埃琳娜 |
[05:39] | What I’ll really mean is that I love you. | 其实真实意思是 我爱你 |
[05:44] | And when I say, “Fine, Stefan, whatever,” | 如果我说 行 斯特凡 随便你 |
[05:48] | It really means “I love you, too.” | 真实意思是 我也爱你 |
[05:50] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[06:03] | Are you off today? | 你今天不用上班吗 |
[06:04] | The historical society volunteer picnic is today. | 今天是历史协会志愿者聚餐日 |
[06:07] | You’re the one who signed me up. | 是你替我报名的 |
[06:09] | I know. I just assumed you’d bail. | 我知道 我以为你不会去的呢 |
[06:11] | Nope. I’m going to spend the whole day with my daughter. | 不 我要借此机会和我女儿待一整天 |
[06:14] | You’re going to pretend to be a mother? | 你要扮演好妈妈的角色吗 |
[06:17] | I’ll bring my gun if it gets rough. | 我会带上枪的 以防危急情况 |
[06:19] | Come on. Give me one day. | 拜托 不就一天嘛 |
[06:21] | I’ve been buried in work mode. I’ve barely seen you. | 我整天公务缠身 见你一面都很困难 |
[06:24] | Well, be warned. I’m in a mood. | 先提醒你一下 我最近心情不太好 |
[06:26] | Goodie for me. | 我不会在意的 |
[06:28] | What was Elena doing here so late last night? | 埃琳娜昨天那么晚还来找你干嘛 |
[06:31] | Elena wasn’t– | 埃琳娜没有 |
[06:33] | Yes. Um… | 噢 是啊 |
[06:35] | Elena was here. | 埃琳娜是来过 |
[06:37] | Uh, she just needed to talk. | 她只是想跟我谈谈 |
[06:40] | Her and stefan are going through a rough patch. | 她和斯特凡最近感情不太顺 |
[06:44] | Is everything ok with you? | 你还好吧 |
[06:47] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:48] | It’s just lately, you seem different. | 你最近似乎有点不太一样 |
[06:51] | I’m not different. I’m fine. | 哪有不一样嘛 我很好 |
[06:53] | I know you think I don’t notice these things, | 我知道你觉得我不会注意到你细微的变化 |
[06:55] | but I do. | 但我注意到了 |
[06:57] | What’s going on with you? | 你是不是遇到什么事儿了 |
[06:59] | You know, there’s pretending to be mother, | 你要知道 想做好妈妈是一回事 |
[07:01] | And then, there’s reality. | 实际情况又是另外一回事了 |
[07:03] | Let’s not push our luck, ok? | 我们不要太勉强 好吗 |
[07:17] | This is all part of the historical society’s | 这次聚餐是历史协会 |
[07:19] | Continuing efforts to give back to the community. | 长期以来回馈镇民的活动之一 |
[07:23] | Thanks to the generous donation of the Fell family, | 感谢费尔家族的慷慨捐赠 |
[07:25] | We are now standing on the site of our newest public park. | 我们现在得以站在公园新址上 |
[07:29] | Thank you to everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand. | 感谢今天所有前来帮忙的镇民 |
[07:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Stefan, right? | 斯特凡 对吧 |
[07:44] | The other Salvatore. | 塞尔瓦托家族的另一个兄弟 |
[07:45] | The nice one. | 比较和善的那个 |
[07:47] | The one offering an apology. | 我想向你道歉 |
[07:50] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[07:51] | Look, my brother acted impulsively. | 听我说 我哥哥太冲动了 |
[07:53] | You think? | 是吗 |
[07:55] | If you and Damon keep at each other’s throats, | 如果你和达蒙非要斗个你死我活 |
[07:57] | Somebody innocent is going to get hurt, and I don’t want that. | 势必会伤及无辜 我不希望那样的事出现 |
[08:00] | And you have family here, | 你在这儿也有亲人 |
[08:01] | So I can’t imagine you’d want that, either. | 估计你也不想那样吧 |
[08:04] | So what do you say we just quit the whole alpha male fighting thing | 不如停止你们之间大男子主义的争斗 |
[08:07] | And just call it a truce. | 双方都休战吧 |
[08:10] | I made that same offer to your brother. | 我向你哥哥提过这个建议 |
[08:12] | He turned it down with a knife. | 但是他用捅我一刀的方式拒绝了 |
[08:14] | He made a mistake. | 那是他的错 |
[08:16] | I’m here to make sure that neither one of you make another one. | 我是来讲和的 我不希望你们再互相挑衅 |
[08:20] | Tell your brother to watch his back. | 让你哥哥小心点 |
[08:25] | Well, I’m guessing that he only has to | 我猜他只有 |
[08:26] | worry about that during a full moon. | 在月圆之夜才用得着担心吧 |
[08:28] | Otherwise, you’re not as strong. Am I right? | 其他时候 你都不足以与他抗衡 对吧 |
[08:31] | Or you would have killed Damon by now. | 否则你早就将达蒙杀死了 |
[08:35] | There’s one of you. | 你只有一个人 |
[08:37] | There’s 2 of us. | 但我们有两个人 |
[08:39] | I think you’re the one who needs to watch his back. | 我觉得该小心的人是你 |
[08:47] | If he comes at me… | 如果他再来挑衅我 |
[08:49] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[09:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[09:04] | Negotiating peace on your behalf. | 代表你签订和平协议 |
[09:06] | I don’t want peace. | 我不想要什么和平 |
[09:07] | Oh. Consider it opposite day. | 等混战开始你就会珍惜了 |
[09:09] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[09:11] | Please tell me you don’t seriously think | 你不会真的以为 |
[09:12] | A handshake just solved our problem. | 握个手就把一切问题都解决了吧 |
[09:15] | No, actually, | 不 实际上 |
[09:16] | I think that the first chance Mason Lockwood gets, | 我觉得梅森·洛克伍德一逮到机会 |
[09:18] | He’s going to drive a stake through your heart, | 就会用木桩刺进你的心脏 |
[09:20] | And then, through mine– | 然后再对付我 |
[09:22] | All because you took it upon yourself to try to kill him. | 这都是你擅自行事 企图干掉他的下场 |
[09:25] | So thank you, cause we don’t have enough problems. | 所以 谢谢了 我们的问题还不够多 |
[09:43] | When did Jeremy Gilbert get so cute? | 杰里米· 吉尔伯特何时变得那么可爱了 |
[09:46] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[09:47] | Stay away. That guy’s damaged goods. | 别看上他 他可是只受伤的小羔羊 |
[09:54] | Hey, man, how have you been? | 嘿 老兄 最近怎么样 |
[09:55] | Since when? | 你是指从何时起 |
[09:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:57] | I haven’t seen you much since your father’s funeral. | 从你父亲去世以来我就没怎么见你 |
[09:59] | I just figured that maybe you would want– | 我觉得或许你想要 |
[10:00] | I’m fine, Gilbert. | 我很好 吉尔伯特 |
[10:02] | Yeah. Ok. | 那好吧 |
[10:06] | Wait. Hold up. | 稍等 留步 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:11] | Bad day. Bad month. | 最近心情不好 |
[10:14] | Listen, you were cool that day, at the funeral. | 你那天表现真的很得体 在葬礼上 |
[10:17] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Felt like kind of a freak show. | 当时的感觉真的很怪异 |
[10:21] | Yeah, well, I know the feeling well. | 是啊 那种感觉我深有体会 |
[10:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[10:25] | Distracting myself. | 散散心 |
[10:27] | Hey, thanks for the text. | 嘿 谢谢你给我发的短信 |
[10:29] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[10:30] | My place. | 我家 |
[10:31] | My mom’s gone all day. | 我妈一整天都不在 |
[10:32] | Empty house, fully stocked bar. | 家里没人 吧台堆满了酒 |
[10:34] | – Margaritas? – Sure. | -有玛格丽塔酒吗 -当然 |
[10:37] | You in? | 你来吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m in. | 好啊 我也来 |
[10:41] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[10:46] | Oh, thanks, Mason. | 谢谢你 梅森 |
[10:48] | Hey, Sheriff, you got a second? | 警长 你现在有空吗 |
[10:49] | I’m out of uniform. Let’s go with Liz. | 我又没穿警服 叫我莉兹就好 |
[10:52] | All right, Liz. | 好的 莉兹 |
[10:55] | I was hoping to talk to you about the council. | 我想跟你聊聊委员会 |
[10:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:00] | I know you and the other founding families | 我知道你和其他几个创始人家族 |
[11:01] | have a secret council. | 共同创立了一个秘密委员会 |
[11:03] | If that were true, then you know it’s a secret | 要是真有这事 那你就该知道 |
[11:05] | and isn’t discussed with non-council members. | 这是秘密 只能与委员会成员讨论 |
[11:07] | I know I rejected all that, but it’s only because | 我知道我曾排斥过委员会 但只是因为 |
[11:09] | I wanted a life outside of this town, | 我当时想到外面去生活 |
[11:11] | not because I was a non-believer. | 并非因为我不相信 |
[11:14] | Look, I know vampires exist, | 我知道吸血鬼是真实存在的 |
[11:17] | And you have 2 of them living right under your nose. | 而且有两个就活在你眼皮底下 |
[11:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -真的 |
[11:21] | And who would they be? | 哪两个 |
[11:24] | Damon and Stefan Salvatore. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟 达蒙和斯特凡 |
[11:28] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[11:31] | I know Damon Salvatore. | 我很了解达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[11:32] | Do you know what he’s done for this town? | 你知道他为这个镇付出了多少吗 |
[11:34] | I know it’s a lot to digest. | 我知道这很难以接受 |
[11:35] | No, no, no. I have watched him kill vampires. | 不不不 我亲眼见过他杀吸血鬼 |
[11:38] | He’s an ally. He’s part of the council. | 他是我们的人 是委员会的一员 |
[11:40] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[11:41] | When did the vampire attacks begin? | 吸血鬼攻击人是从何时开始的 |
[11:43] | When Damon and Stefan Salvatore moved to town? | 达蒙和斯特凡又是何时搬进来的 |
[11:45] | They walk in the sun, Mason. | 他们能在阳光下行走 梅森 |
[11:47] | They’ve evolved. It’s not 1864. | 他们进化了 现在不是1864年了 |
[11:49] | They’ve figured it out, Liz. | 他们找到了办法 莉兹 |
[11:52] | No. | 不会的 |
[11:53] | Damon Salvatore is my friend. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托是我朋友 |
[12:02] | What if I can prove it to you? | 要是我能证明给你看呢 |
[12:12] | So, suddenly, | 结果 突然间 |
[12:13] | she’s in the running for mother of the year, | 她对我大献殷勤 都能当选年度最佳母亲了 |
[12:15] | just when I’m trying to avoid her the most. | 可现在偏偏是我最想回避她的时候 |
[12:18] | I’m babbling. | 我太啰嗦了 |
[12:19] | You don’t want to hear all this. | 你不想听这些 |
[12:21] | Oh, um. No. I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[12:24] | Then what happened? | 后来怎么样了 |
[12:26] | Well, I was a bitch, | 我挺过分的 |
[12:29] | which is par for the course with us. | 不过我跟她经常这样 |
[12:33] | So, how are things with you and Stefan? | 你和斯特凡怎么样了 |
[12:35] | Anything? | 有联系吗 |
[12:37] | No, not since the fight. | 没有 自从那次吵架之后就没有了 |
[12:39] | He’s been pushing me away because he thinks that | 他一直在躲避我 因为他觉得 |
[12:42] | Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me. | 凯瑟琳可能会吃醋 然后会伤害我 |
[12:44] | I just don’t know how to change his mind. | 我还不知道怎么改变他的想法 |
[12:49] | You said that Katherine’s dangerous. | 你刚刚说凯瑟琳很危险 |
[12:52] | Maybe he’s got a point. | 也许他是对的 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I know that she’s dangerous, | 是的 我知道她很危险 |
[12:56] | And I know that he’s just trying to protect me. | 我也知道他只是想保护我 |
[12:58] | But it feels like giving up. | 但感觉像是他放弃了我们的感情 |
[13:01] | And I–I just… | 我..我… |
[13:04] | Just what? | 怎么 |
[13:07] | I just thought that we were stronger than that. | 我本来以为我们没这么脆弱的 |
[13:12] | 神秘瀑布镇历史协会 志愿者日 | |
[13:14] | Hey, I saw you with Mason earlier. What was that about? | 我看见你刚才和梅森在一起 有什么事吗 |
[13:17] | Oh, I was just asking him to help with the clean-up in the woods. | 我只是找他帮忙清理树林 |
[13:21] | That’s what I’m here for. Put me to work. | 我就是来帮你的啊 给我派活吧 |
[13:25] | Should I go help him? | 要我去帮他吗 |
[13:26] | Oh, no, no. You know what? He’s– | 不用了 不用 他… |
[13:28] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 我相信他能搞定的 |
[13:33] | Are you ok, Liz? | 你没事吧 莉兹 |
[13:35] | You seem really upset. | 你看上去很憔悴 |
[13:37] | It’s Caroline. We had a moment. | 因为卡罗琳 我们聊了会 |
[13:41] | Anything I can do? | 我能做什么吗 |
[13:44] | No, Damon, thank you. | 不用了 达蒙 谢谢你 |
[13:47] | It’s just horrible parenting skills paying off in spades. | 只是想当好家长真挺难的 |
[14:03] | Longing looks are being exchanged. | 深情对望啊 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要过去和他谈谈 |
[14:08] | No, Elena. I think it’s a bad idea. | 别去 埃琳娜 我觉得这主意很糟 |
[14:10] | I– | 我 |
[14:17] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么了 |
[14:18] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用你操心 |
[14:20] | Why are you being such a bitch to your mom? | 你干嘛对你妈那么刻薄 |
[14:23] | Don’t worry about it. | 这也不用你操心 |
[14:28] | Do you still care about katherine? | 你还惦记着凯瑟琳是吗 |
[14:31] | Don’t do this. Please, don’t turn this into something it’s not. | 别这样 拜托 别胡思乱想无事生非 |
[14:34] | So this isn’t up for discussion. | 你是不打算跟我好好谈谈了 |
[14:36] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[14:38] | No, I’m saying that this isn’t up for discussion right now | 不 我是说现在不适合谈论这个 |
[14:41] | Because we have ears on us. | 因为有人在偷听 |
[14:47] | – Ok. When? – I don’t know. | -好吧 那什么时候 -我不知道 |
[14:50] | I saw her, Stefan. | 我见过她 斯特凡 |
[14:52] | It’s like we’re the same person. | 我们俩看上去像同一个人 |
[14:54] | How could you hate her and be in love with me? | 你怎么可能一边恨她一边爱我 |
[14:58] | You’re reaching. I’m not– I’m not Damon. | 你在乱猜 我不是 我又不是达蒙 |
[15:00] | How about we don’t bring Damon into this right now? | 现在别把达蒙扯进来行吗 |
[15:04] | You know, I can’t… | 你要知道 我不能 |
[15:07] | I can’t do this anymore, Elena. | 我不能再这样了 埃琳娜 |
[15:13] | Fine, Stefan. Whatever. | 好吧 斯特凡 随你便 |
[15:21] | Relationships are about communication. | 沟通是恋爱之本啊 |
[15:36] | Hey, where’s mine? | 我的酒呢 |
[15:38] | Have at it. | 在这儿 |
[15:40] | Thanks for having us over. | 谢谢你邀请我们来 |
[15:42] | I think Sarah’s got a thing for Jeremy. | 我觉得萨拉看上杰里米了 |
[15:44] | Well, good for Sarah. | 挺般配的 |
[15:48] | I’m really embarrassed about slutting it up with you | 那天在深水潭和你调情的事 |
[15:51] | that day at the swimming hole. | 真是不好意思 |
[15:53] | I’m really not like that, I promise you. | 我其实不是那种人 真的 |
[15:55] | No need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[15:57] | – Friends? – Yeah. Sure. | -还算朋友吧 -当然 |
[16:07] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[16:08] | Uh, no. No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[16:11] | I want to see. | 我想看看 |
[16:12] | Yeah, let’s see. | 咱们来看看吧 |
[16:14] | What’s Van Gogh got going on? | 看看我们的梵高画了些什么 |
[16:16] | Ok. Yeah. Check it out. | 好吧 那就看吧 |
[16:21] | Ooh. Scary demon-wolf-thing. | 吓人的恶狼 |
[16:32] | What’s this about? | 画这些干嘛啊 |
[16:34] | Just some sketches. You still draw, Tyler? | 只是些素描罢了 你还画画吗 泰勒 |
[16:38] | A little. Not much. | 偶尔 不常画 |
[16:42] | You know, I’ve got something that I’m actually working on. | 不过我确实些作品正在创作 |
[16:45] | Come on. I’ll show you. | 过来看看 |
[16:47] | Yeah. Ok. Sure. | 好啊 走吧 |
[16:49] | -I mean, it’s nothing special. -You need a drink? | – 没什么特别的 – 要喝一杯吗 |
[16:51] | It’s pretty much amateur hour over here. | 只是些业余爱好 |
[16:53] | I’ve seen your stuff before. It’s great. | 我以前看过你的作品 很棒的 |
[16:55] | It’s on the desk. | 在桌上 |
[17:04] | I don’t really see it anywhere. | 我没看到啊 |
[17:09] | What are those pictures about, huh? | 为什么要画那些画 |
[17:12] | I can’t– I can’t breathe! | 我喘不上气了 |
[17:13] | Answer me. Why? | 说 为什么 |
[17:15] | Why wolf pictures? | 为什么画狼 |
[17:18] | Because… | 因为 |
[17:19] | Because I know. | 因为我知道了 |
[17:25] | You know what? | 你知道什么了 |
[17:27] | You know what, Jeremy? | 你知道什么 杰里米 |
[17:29] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么了 |
[17:33] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[17:37] | Hello, Mason. | 你好 梅森 |
[17:39] | Working hard? | 挺卖力的啊 |
[17:40] | Doing my part. | 尽一份力而已 |
[17:41] | I heard you talked to Stefan. | 听说你和斯特凡聊过了 |
[17:43] | Nice guy. | 人不错 |
[17:44] | Yeah. A lot nicer than me. | 是比我好多了 |
[17:46] | Well, nice is overrated. | “不错”这词算是高抬他了 |
[17:48] | That’s what I thought. Heh. | 我也这么想 |
[17:51] | You have a good day, Damon. | 祝你今天愉快 达蒙 |
[17:55] | Please tell me that you were just bonding. | 你刚才最好只是在联络感情 |
[17:58] | So what’s up with this, um, faux drama in your relationship? | 那你们假装吵架又是为了什么 |
[18:03] | -What are you talking about? -Oh, come on, Stefan. | – 你在说什么 – 拜托 斯特凡 |
[18:06] | You and Elena don’t fight, | 你和埃琳娜才不会吵架呢 |
[18:08] | Especially not over me. | 尤其不会在我面前吵 |
[18:10] | Drop it, Damon. | 别管了 达蒙 |
[18:12] | With pleasure. | 巴不得呢 |
[18:14] | Would you like some lemonade? | 想喝点柠檬汁吗 |
[18:16] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢 甜心 |
[18:23] | what’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:26] | Vervain. Vervain. | 马鞭草 马鞭草 |
[18:52] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[18:54] | No. | 不好 |
[18:57] | You know, maybe it’s for the best. | 也许他是出于好意 |
[18:58] | It’s not for the best, Caroline. | 才不是好意 卡罗琳 |
[19:00] | None of this is for the best. | 完全不是好意 |
[19:05] | I’m sorry, ok? | 抱歉 |
[19:06] | I… | 我 |
[19:09] | I don’t mean to take it out on you. | 我不是故意向你发泄的 |
[19:11] | You’re just being a good friend. | 你不过是做朋友该做的而已 |
[19:17] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[19:19] | I’m not being a good friend at all. | 我根本不算是好朋友 |
[19:26] | Is she leaving? | 她要走了吗 |
[19:29] | Where’s my mom going? | 我妈要去哪 |
[19:33] | Look, I can’t talk here. Just get Jess | 我现在什么都不能说 找到杰斯 |
[19:34] | And meet me down the hill at the entrance, | 在山下的入口见 |
[19:36] | And bring the– yes, we need it. | 带上 对 我们会用到 |
[19:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:40] | Oh, nothing. I, uh– I just have something– | 没事 我只是有点事 |
[19:42] | You mean work? I mean, you surprised me. | 工作 我很吃惊 |
[19:45] | You lasted longer than 5 minutes. | 你竟然在这坚持了5分钟以上 |
[19:47] | – It’s important. – It always is. | -这很重要 -一如既往 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:00] | Something’s up. | 肯定出事了 |
[20:04] | I’ve had worse. | 这不算什么 |
[20:10] | -I’m gonna kill him. -No, no. Hey. | – 我要杀了他 – 不要 不要 |
[20:11] | Listen to me. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit! | 听我说 坐下 |
[20:13] | I’m not listening to any more of your give peace a chance crap. | 我再也不听你那些和平共处的废话了 |
[20:15] | He’s dead. | 他死定了 |
[20:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | I don’t like it, but he’s making threats. | 虽然我不想 但他先挑衅的 |
[20:22] | He could expose us. We need to put him down. | 这样很可能会暴露我们 我们得干掉他 |
[20:25] | All right. Let’s do it. | 很好 咱们动手吧 |
[20:29] | Woods. Trash duty. Come on. | 树林里 收垃圾 走吧 |
[20:35] | Where are you going? What’s going on? | 你要去哪 怎么回事 |
[20:38] | I need to be able to hear better. | 我要听得清楚些 |
[20:41] | Hear what? | 听什么 |
[20:43] | Something’s wrong, Elena. | 一定出事了 埃琳娜 |
[20:47] | Caroline– shh. | 卡罗琳 |
[21:01] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别这么惊讶啊 |
[21:03] | You knew this was inevitable. | 你知道这在所难免 |
[21:06] | Go ahead. Run. | 你先请 跑吧 |
[21:08] | I’ll give you a head start. | 让你先跑 |
[21:18] | – Oh, god. – What is it? | -天啦 -怎么了 |
[21:19] | Stefan and Damon. | 是斯特凡和达蒙 |
[21:21] | What? | 什么 |
[21:23] | Thank you, Mason. | 谢谢你 梅森 |
[21:43] | How do you know about all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[21:45] | My uncle John left this old diary lying around. | 我的叔叔约翰遗留下了一本古老的日记 |
[21:48] | It was written by a crazy Gilbert ancestor | 是一个疯狂的吉尔伯特祖先写的 |
[21:50] | Who wrote about this curse that ran in your family. | 他写了你们家族所受到的这个诅咒 |
[21:53] | A curse about what? | 关于什么的诅咒 |
[21:55] | Werewolves. | 狼人 |
[21:58] | It’s crazy, right? | 这听起来很疯狂 是吧 |
[22:00] | But then, Matt was attacked | 但是后来马特在满月那天 |
[22:01] | By a wolf under a full moon, | 被一只狼袭击了 |
[22:03] | And your uncle had just gotten back to town. | 而你叔叔那时刚好回到镇上了 |
[22:05] | It was just– it was too weird. | 这是不是 有点太奇怪了 |
[22:09] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[22:12] | About my uncle? | 你是说我叔叔吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:17] | But you– you’re not? | 但是你 你不是 |
[22:18] | A wolf? I’m sorry, werewolf? | 一头狼 哦不对 狼人 |
[22:22] | No– | 不是 |
[22:24] | I mean, not yet. | 我是说 还不是 |
[22:27] | You know? Hell, just– | 你知道的 见鬼 |
[22:28] | Just saying that out loud, I sound insane. | 我这么说还真是听起来像疯了 |
[22:30] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[22:32] | But then again, | 话又说回来 |
[22:33] | I always did believe in the crazy stuff. | 我总是很相信这些疯狂的事情 |
[22:36] | According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse. | 听我叔叔说 诅咒是需要被唤醒的 |
[22:38] | Somebody has to die at your hands, | 必须有人因你而死 |
[22:40] | like murder, or an accident. | 像谋杀 或意外杀害什么的 |
[22:43] | I basically have to cause death, | 我需要致某人于死地 |
[22:44] | And then, boom, next full moon, | 然后在下一个满月 |
[22:46] | I’m howling on all fours. | 我就会变成一只嚎叫的狼 |
[22:48] | Is that why he came back, to tell you all this? | 他回来就是为了告诉你这些吗 |
[22:50] | Yeah, right. He had to tell me. | 是的 他必须得告诉我 |
[22:53] | I caught him. He’s not here for me. | 我发现了他的秘密 他不是为我而来的 |
[23:00] | He’s here for this. | 是为了这个 |
[23:07] | Down the stairs to the left. | 下楼向左拐 |
[23:13] | Careful. The wooden bullets and vervain | 小心 木子弹和马鞭草 |
[23:15] | – Won’t keep them down for long. – What is this place? | -制不了他们很久 -这是什么地方 |
[23:17] | Old slave quarters from the original Lockwood house. | 是洛克伍德老房子里奴隶住的地方 |
[23:19] | Go on. | 继续下去 |
[23:23] | Thank you, Mason. I appreciate all you’ve done. | 谢谢你 梅森 感激你做的一切 |
[23:26] | We got it from here. | 剩下的交给我们 |
[23:30] | Hey, you’re going to kill them, right? | 你要杀了他们 是吗 |
[23:31] | Yes. That’s why you should go. | 是的 所以你该离开了 |
[23:33] | I’m here as the council, not the law. | 在这里我代表委员会而不是法律 |
[23:35] | You can’t be a party to this. | 你不能参与其中 |
[23:36] | It’s for your own protection. | 这是为了保护你 |
[23:38] | Liz, I don’t care about– | 莉兹 我不在乎 |
[23:39] | Yes, but I do, and I’m not asking. | 但是我在乎 而且我不是在询问你的意见 |
[23:41] | Good-bye, Mason. | 再见 梅森 |
[23:48] | Hey, just don’t take any chances. | 不要心存侥幸 |
[23:59] | – What is it? – They’ve been here. | -怎么了 -他们来过 |
[24:05] | What? | 什么 |
[24:11] | What are you two doing out here? | 你们俩在这干嘛 |
[24:13] | Have you seen Stefan? | 你看到斯特凡了吗 |
[24:15] | Yeah, Elena, I’ve seen him. | 是的 埃琳娜 我见过他 |
[24:17] | I’ve seen Damon, too. | 我也见过达蒙了 |
[24:19] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[24:21] | You don’t need me for that. | 这个你不需要问我 |
[24:23] | I’ll let your friend here sniff ’em out. | 你朋友完全嗅得出来 |
[24:26] | Does your mother know what you are? | 你妈妈知道你是什么吗 |
[24:29] | I’m happy to tell her. | 我很情愿告诉她 |
[24:32] | Don’t be stupid. | 别蠢了 |
[24:34] | Necks snap easy around here. | 折断她的脖子很容易 |
[24:36] | I can take you. | 我拿得下你 |
[24:38] | Want to bet? | 打赌吗 |
[24:39] | Yeah, I do. | 我打赌 |
[24:44] | Told you. | 早告诉过你 |
[24:53] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[25:07] | This is how it’s going to work. | 这样才会起作用 |
[25:09] | Answer me, and you don’t get shot. Understand? | 回答我就不会中弹 明白吗 |
[25:12] | How many of you are there? | 你们还有多少人 |
[25:14] | Liz, please… | 莉兹 求你了 |
[25:21] | How did you fool us? | 你是怎么愚弄我们的 |
[25:23] | How do you walk in the sun? | 你怎么能在太阳下出没 |
[25:30] | I will drag this out painfully. | 我会折磨你到你肯说为止 |
[25:35] | But you’re my friend. | 但你是我的朋友 |
[25:38] | Our friendship was a lie. | 我们的友谊是个谎言 |
[25:41] | Answer me, and I’ll kill you fast. | 回答我 我可以给你个痛苦 |
[25:47] | What is that? | 什么 |
[25:50] | he’s not gonna tell us anything | 他是不会说了 |
[25:52] | kill them both | 杀了他们俩 |
[25:55] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[25:57] | Caroline, what is it? | 卡罗琳 怎么了 |
[25:58] | My mom. She’s killing them. | 是我妈妈 她要杀了他们 |
[26:01] | What? | 什么 |
[26:02] | No, no, no. | 别 别 别去 |
[26:03] | – We have to stop her. – No, I can’t. | -我们得去阻止她 -不 我不能去 |
[26:05] | Elena, she’s going to find out about me. | 埃琳娜 她会发现我的事的 |
[26:09] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[26:13] | Let’s do this. Each with a stake in the heart, | 开始吧 将木桩钉在心脏上 |
[26:15] | Then burn them both. | 然后烧了他们 |
[26:18] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[26:30] | Elena! What are you doing? | 埃琳娜 你在这儿干什么 |
[26:32] | You can’t kill them. I’m not going to let you. | 你不能杀了他们 我不会让你这么做的 |
[26:38] | What was that? Who else is with you? | 那是什么 还有谁跟你在一起 |
[26:41] | What the– | 什么 |
[27:10] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[27:37] | You need to drink some deputy blood. | 你得喝些人血 |
[27:39] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[27:41] | I’ll be fine. | 我会好的 |
[27:42] | It’s going to take a little bit longer. | 就是时间要长一点 |
[27:44] | Damon’s right, you know. | 达蒙说的没错 |
[27:46] | If there’s ever a time to break your diet– | 现在正是你需要打断一下饮食习惯的时候 |
[27:48] | He said he didn’t want it, ok? | 他说他不想喝 明白吗 |
[27:55] | This is a most unfortunate situation. | 现在的情形可太糟糕了 |
[27:58] | 2 deputies dead. | 两个警官副手死了 |
[28:01] | And you. | 还有你 |
[28:02] | What am I going to do with you? | 我该怎么处置你呢 |
[28:06] | You won’t tell anyone, will you? | 你不会说出去的 对吧 |
[28:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[28:14] | Mom? Please! | 妈妈 求求你了 |
[28:17] | Look, I know that we don’t get along, | 我知道我们关系不太好 |
[28:18] | and that you hate me, | 你也不喜欢我 |
[28:20] | but I’m your daughter. And you’ll do this for me, right? | 但我毕竟是你女儿啊 你会为我守口如瓶的 对吗 |
[28:26] | Mom, please. | 求你了妈妈 |
[28:29] | He will kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[28:32] | Then kill me. | 那就来吧 |
[28:34] | – No. – I can’t take this. | -不要啊 -我接受不了 |
[28:37] | Kill me now. | 快动手吧 |
[28:42] | But you were going to drag it out so painfully. | 可你之前说要好好折磨一下的 |
[28:45] | No, no, no- | 不要不要啊 |
[28:47] | – Damon, don’t! – Damon, please! | -达蒙 住手 -达蒙 求你了 |
[28:49] | Relax, guys. No one’s killing anybody. | 放心吧 各位 没人会死 |
[28:56] | You’re my friend. | 我还把你当朋友 |
[29:02] | We got to clean this up. | 我们得收拾一下这个烂摊子 |
[29:06] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:08] | It’s a moonstone. I looked it up online. | 月光石 我在网上查了一下 |
[29:10] | It’s a natural rock, but they’re supposed to have | 这是种天然的石头 但是 |
[29:13] | all sorts of supernatural legends attached to them. | 它们总是和各种神奇的传说联系在一起 |
[29:16] | Why haven’t you given it to him? | 你为什么没给他呢 |
[29:19] | ’cause he wants it. | 因为他很想要 |
[29:21] | I’m a dick that way. | 我就是爱使坏 |
[29:23] | It’s important to him, for some reason, | 貌似这玩意儿对他来说很重要 |
[29:25] | But I don’t trust the guy. | 可我信不过那个家伙 |
[29:27] | So, I’m not just going to hand it to him. | 所以我是不会就这么轻易给他的 |
[29:31] | Found you. | 找到你啦 |
[29:32] | Hey, you guys are missing all the drinking. | 嗨 你们俩都不喝酒啊 |
[29:34] | Oh, um, sorry. Were you two having a moment? | 哦 不好意思 你们在谈事情吗 |
[29:37] | No, we’re good. | 没啊 没事儿 |
[29:39] | Hey, hey. What is that? | 呀 这是什么啊 |
[29:40] | – It’s–whoa. Hey. – That’s pretty. | -这是 喂 小心 -好漂亮啊 |
[29:42] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[29:43] | OK. Let’s not play with the rock. | 各位 别再玩这石头了 |
[29:45] | Well, come and get it. | 那就过来拿啊 |
[29:47] | Look, I’ll play along for a little bit, | 听着 我会跟你闹着玩一会儿 |
[29:48] | but seriously, give it back. | 但是说正经的 赶紧给我 |
[29:50] | Lookie here. | 看这里 |
[29:52] | You snooze, you lose. | 一不小心就要输哦 |
[30:00] | You’re lucky you’re cute when you’re drunk. | 你得庆幸你喝醉的时候还不算难看 |
[30:01] | I want Jeremy to come get it. | 我要杰里米上来拿 |
[30:03] | Give me a break. | 省省吧 |
[30:04] | Sarah, don’t be a bad drunk. | 萨拉 别耍酒疯了 |
[30:07] | Jeremy, come upstairs with me. | 杰里米 上来陪我吧 |
[30:09] | See how bad a drunk I can be. | 看看我能有多疯 |
[30:11] | I’m good, thanks. | 算了吧 多谢 |
[30:14] | Seriously, just give it. This isn’t funny! | 别开玩笑了 给我吧 一点都不好玩 |
[30:18] | – All right. Easy. – Hey, that hurts. | -松手 -喂 好疼啊 |
[30:19] | Easy there. Just let me– let go. | 别乱动 让我 放手啊 |
[30:26] | – Sarah! – Oh, my God! | -萨拉 -哦 天啊 |
[30:28] | Sarah! Sarah! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[30:29] | – She fell! – She’s not moving! | -她失足了 -她不动弹了 |
[30:31] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[30:35] | Fooled you. | 被骗了吧 |
[30:36] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[30:39] | You pushed me down the stairs. | 你居然把我推下来 |
[30:41] | Look, he didn’t– he didn’t mean it, OK? | 他不是 他不是故意的 好吧 |
[30:46] | – You got her? – Yeah. | -你扶稳了 -嗯 |
[30:55] | Hey. Sorry. That took forever. | 嗨 抱歉 拖了这么久 |
[30:58] | I just didn’t know how long my mom was going to be here. | 我不知道我妈妈得在这里待多久 |
[31:01] | Damon says it will take 3 days tops | 达蒙说 马鞭草的药效最多 |
[31:03] | for the vervain to leave her system. | 持续三天 |
[31:05] | Maybe even sooner. | 可能更快呢 |
[31:10] | Get some bunny in you? | 喝兔血了吗 |
[31:11] | Yeah, I’m feeling much better. Thank you. | 喝了 现在感觉好多了 谢谢 |
[31:14] | A stomach bug. | 胃病 |
[31:16] | Yeah. It came on fast. | 对 来得很快 |
[31:18] | I’ll definitely be out tomorrow… | 我明天一定回去 |
[31:22] | Or longer. I’ll text you. | 可能会更晚吧 到时候发短信给你 |
[31:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[31:34] | It’s not exactly the ritz, but it’s secure. | 这里虽然很简陋 但很安全 |
[31:37] | I brought you good thread count. | 我给你拿了上好的厚衣服 |
[31:39] | And once the vervain’s worked its way out of your system, | 一旦马鞭草的药效过去了 |
[31:41] | I will compel you to forget everything, | 我会让你忘掉这一切的 |
[31:44] | and you’ll be a free woman. | 到时候你就自由了 |
[31:46] | Keep Caroline away from me, please. | 请别让卡罗琳来看我 |
[31:50] | I don’t want to see her. | 我不想见她 |
[31:52] | She’s your daughter, Liz. | 她是你女儿啊 莉兹 |
[31:54] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[31:57] | My daughter’s gone. | 我女儿已经不在了 |
[32:00] | You have no idea how wrong you are about that. | 你不知道你的想法有多么荒唐 |
[32:38] | Stefan? I think that we should– | 斯特凡 我觉得我们应该 |
[32:43] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[32:45] | Katherine took a little vervain every day | 凯瑟琳每天都服用一些马鞭草 |
[32:47] | and built up a tolerance to it. | 后来就产生了抵抗力了 |
[32:52] | I could do the same with blood. | 在人血的帮助下 我也可以的 |
[32:55] | I could learn to control myself on it. | 我可以学会克制自己 |
[32:57] | But you can’t, Stefan. You don’t have to. | 但你做不到的 斯特凡 你也用不着这样 |
[33:03] | I almost died tonight, Elena, | 我今天晚上差点儿死了 埃琳娜 |
[33:06] | Because I was too weak. | 因为我太虚弱了 |
[33:08] | But the last time that you drank human blood– | 但你上次喝人血的时候 |
[33:10] | I told you I’d find a way to stop Katherine, didn’t I? | 我不是告诉过你我会想办法制止凯瑟琳吗 |
[33:12] | Well, this is the way. This is the only way, | 这就是我想到的办法 我只能这么做 |
[33:14] | because she’s stronger than me. | 因为她比我强大 |
[33:15] | And unless that changes, | 除非我变得比她更强 |
[33:17] | I can’t protect you. | 否则我没办法保护你 |
[33:19] | Can we talk about this later? | 这件事我们以后再说行吗 |
[33:20] | He can hear us wherever we are | 不管我们在哪说 他都能听到 |
[33:22] | because he drinks this. | 因为他喝的是人血 |
[33:24] | This is– this is the only thing that can help me. | 只有这样 只有这样才能帮助我 |
[33:27] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[33:30] | Or are you pretending to fight? | 还是你又在假装和我吵架 |
[33:31] | Because I can’t tell if– | 因为我看不出来真假 |
[33:33] | No, this is real. | 不 这是真的 |
[33:35] | No more pretend. | 不用再假装 |
[33:56] | Can I take you home? | 我送你回家吧 |
[34:00] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回去 |
[34:02] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[34:05] | Because I’m scared. | 因为我害怕 |
[34:08] | Why are you scared? | 为什么要害怕 |
[34:11] | Caroline, you can talk to me. | 卡罗琳 有什么事情尽管和我说 |
[34:15] | Katherine’s going to be there, | 凯瑟琳会去我家找我的 |
[34:17] | and she’s going to want me to tell | 她会让我告诉她 |
[34:19] | her everything that happened today. | 今天发生的所有事情 |
[34:23] | She told me I had to spy on you | 她让我监视你的一举一动 |
[34:26] | and report back to her. | 然后向她汇报 |
[34:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:30] | And I’ve been so mad at you. | 而且我因为此事一直都很生气 |
[34:33] | But then, I tried to put myself in your position | 但是后来 我试着站在你的立场去想 |
[34:37] | so that I could understand | 好让我明白 |
[34:40] | why you would do this to me, and to Stefan, | 你为什么要这么对我 对斯特凡 |
[34:42] | because he’s been such a friend to you. | 因为他可是为你两肋插刀的朋友 |
[34:49] | Who did she threaten? | 她拿谁威胁你 |
[34:52] | Matt. | 马特 |
[34:54] | She threatened Matt. | 她拿马特威胁我 |
[34:58] | And I’m so scared of her, Elena. | 埃琳娜 我很怕她 |
[35:00] | I am so scared of her. | 我好怕她 |
[35:02] | And you should be. | 这很正常 |
[35:04] | Caroline, we all should be. | 卡罗琳 我们都怕她 |
[35:07] | Why is she doing this? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[35:11] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[35:14] | That’s the million dollar question. | 这就是问题的关键了 |
[35:24] | Hey, Sheriff. It’s Mason Lockwood. | 警长 是我 梅森·洛克伍德 |
[35:27] | I just want to make sure everything went Ok today. | 我只是想确认一下今天一切都进展顺利 |
[35:29] | I didn’t see you later, and… | 因为后来我没再见到你 |
[35:33] | Give me a call, will you? | 打给我 好吗 |
[35:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:45] | I almost killed a girl today. | 我今天差点杀了一个女孩 |
[35:48] | What? | 什么 |
[35:49] | It was an accident. I was being stupid. | 是个意外 我当时脑袋锈豆了 |
[35:52] | She’s Ok, though. | 但是她没事 |
[35:55] | But there I was. | 但是当时我就在想 |
[35:58] | You know, just for a moment, | 你知道 只是有那么一刻 |
[36:00] | for a split second, I hoped she’d die. | 一瞬间的想法 我竟然希望她死掉 |
[36:04] | Look, whatever this is inside me, | 听着 我不管自己体内有什么基因 |
[36:05] | I don’t want any part of it. | 我不想和它有任何牵扯 |
[36:08] | I don’t ever want to feel that way again. | 我再也不想要有这种感觉了 |
[36:09] | I won’t. | 我不想 |
[36:12] | I can’t. | 我也不能 |
[36:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:36] | Yeah. | 没关系 |
[36:56] | Caroline’s sleeping on the couch. | 卡罗琳在沙发上睡着了 |
[36:58] | I heard. And you? | 我知道 那你呢 |
[37:01] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[37:09] | What you did for Caroline’s Mom… | 没伤害卡罗琳妈妈的那个达蒙 |
[37:13] | That’s the Damon who was my friend. | 那才是我的朋友 |
[37:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:25] | Stefan didn’t drink the people blood, | 斯特凡从来不喝人血 |
[37:28] | if you were curious. | 要是你想知道的话 |
[37:30] | But he needs to. | 但是他必须这么做 |
[37:33] | And deep down, you know that. | 你自己心底里也知道 |
[37:50] | You can come in. | 进来吧 |
[37:53] | Do you really think that you can control it? | 你真的觉得自己能控制住 |
[37:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:03] | But if I don’t try… | 但是如果我连试也不试的话 |
[38:08] | So, a little bit every day? | 那每天喝一点吗 |
[38:12] | Yeah, just a few drops | 嗯 每天喝几滴人血 |
[38:14] | of blood in my system. | 补充我体内的能量 |
[38:17] | I think it’s worth trying. | 我想这值得一试 |
[38:22] | So do I. | 我也这么想 |
[38:26] | But I don’t want you to do it alone. | 但是我不想你一个人承受这一切 |
[38:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[38:47] | It’s you and me, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我们两个要患难与共 |
[38:52] | Always. | 不离不弃 |
[40:00] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等你呢 |
[40:06] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[40:09] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[40:11] | Jimmy attacked me. | 吉米袭击我 |
[40:12] | What? why? | 什么 为什么 |
[40:14] | He said that I hit on Marla. | 他说我和玛拉有一腿 |
[40:16] | Why would he think that? | 他怎么会这么想 |
[40:23] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[40:26] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[40:28] | Everything’s going to be ok. | 没事 会没事的 |
[40:36] | Uh. What was that stunt today | 今天你对达蒙和斯特凡 |
[40:39] | that you pulled with Damon and Stefan Salvatore? | 玩儿的这是哪一出啊 |
[40:42] | I thought you’d be happy about that. | 我以为你会高兴我这么做呢 |
[40:44] | I told you to stay away from them. | 我告诉过你离他们远点 |
[40:46] | Why do you even care? | 你介意什么 |
[40:48] | I don’t want you to get distracted. | 我不想你被别的事分心 |
[40:49] | I need you to find the moonstone. | 我要你帮我找到月光石 |
[40:56] | You got it. | 你拿到了 |
[40:58] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |