时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | For over a century, I have lived in secret– | 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:00] | Until now. I know the risk, | 直到现在 我知道这很冒险 |
[00:02] | but I have to know her. | 但我必须去认识她 |
[00:03] | – What are you? – I’m a vampire. | -你到底是什么 -我是吸血鬼 |
[00:05] | He told me about your ex, Katherine. | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 |
[00:08] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:09] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:10] | I don’t want you seeing Elena anymore. | 我不想让你再见埃琳娜了 |
[00:12] | If you don’t remove her from your life, | 你要是不把她从你的生命中清除 |
[00:14] | I will kill everyone that she loves. | 我会杀了所有她爱的人 |
[00:16] | The Lockwoods are werewolves. | 洛克伍德家都是狼人 |
[00:18] | According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse. | 听我叔叔说 诅咒是需要被唤醒的 |
[00:20] | Somebody has to die at your hands. | 必须有人因你而死 |
[00:22] | You tried to kill a werewolf and failed. | 我想干掉一个狼人 没成功 |
[00:23] | Now you made an enemy. | 是你逼我与你为敌的 |
[00:27] | Thank you, Mason. Let’s do this. | 谢谢你 梅森 开始吧 |
[00:28] | Each with a stake in the heart, then burn them both. | 将木桩钉在心脏上 然后烧了他们 |
[00:32] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[00:33] | Keep Caroline away from me, please. | 请别让卡罗琳来看我 |
[00:35] | – She’s your daughter, Liz. – Not anymore. | -她可是你女儿啊 莉兹 -不再是了 |
[00:36] | I’m just looking for this old piece of my mom’s. | 我只是想找找我妈的一件遗物 |
[00:38] | It’s a moon stone. Thank you. | 一块月光石 谢谢 |
[00:41] | – You got it. – I got it. | -你拿到了 -我拿到了 |
[00:55] | You’re staring. | 你盯着我干嘛 |
[00:57] | I’m gazing. | 我在注视你 |
[00:58] | – It’s creepy. – It’s romantic. | -怪吓人的 -多浪漫啊 |
[01:13] | Oh, this is bad of us. | 我们真坏 |
[01:15] | Mmm, yes, it is. | 就坏了 |
[01:17] | If Katherine finds out… | 要是凯瑟琳发现了 |
[01:19] | Katherine who? | 凯瑟琳是谁 |
[01:30] | Ms. Flowers will think I’m a floozy | 要是被弗拉维夫人发现我留宿男人了 |
[01:31] | if I have a man in here. | 她该觉得我是荡妇了 |
[01:33] | Why are you staying here? | 你为什么要住在这里 |
[01:34] | Because I like this little bed and breakfast, | 因为我喜欢这可爱的床和美味的早餐 |
[01:35] | – Don’t you? – I love it. | -你不喜欢吗 -我喜欢 |
[01:44] | Ok, I, um, I need to get in the shower. | 好啦 我想去洗个澡 |
[01:46] | – Love it. Let’s go. – No, just me. | -好啊 一起去吧 -不 就我自己 |
[01:50] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[01:51] | I’m decorating at the Lockwood charity thing. | 我得赶为洛克伍德家的慈善活动做布置 |
[01:53] | Well, what do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[01:54] | So am I. | 我也要去 |
[01:56] | You think that’s really a good idea | 你觉得今天去他家 |
[01:57] | to be at their house today? | 真的是个好主意吗 |
[01:59] | Mason Lockwood tried to kill you. | 梅森·洛克伍德差点害死你 |
[02:09] | Where’s the moonstone? | 月光石在哪里 |
[02:11] | It’s somewhere safe. | 一个安全的地方 |
[02:13] | Don’t you trust me? | 你不信任我吗 |
[02:14] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我谁都不信任 |
[02:17] | I don’t trust Mason. | 我不信任梅森 |
[02:18] | I want to be there today to keep an eye on him. | 我今天想去那里好盯着他 |
[02:21] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:23] | But then we can’t touch, or talk. | 但是咱俩不许接触 不许谈话 |
[02:26] | And no lingering stares. | 也不许含情脉脉注视对方 |
[02:27] | No. None of that. | 不会的 放心吧 |
[02:32] | What do you think will happen | 你觉得如果凯瑟琳 |
[02:33] | if Katherine finds out that we were fake fighting? | 发现我们是假装吵架 她会怎样 |
[02:36] | You’re scared I’m going to kill you? | 你害怕我会杀了你吗 |
[02:38] | No. You won’t. | 不怕 你不会的 |
[02:43] | Ow, Kath, easy! | 凯瑟 轻点 |
[02:45] | Did I hurt you? Sorry. | 弄疼你了吗 抱歉 |
[02:50] | Did it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[02:51] | It’s ok. | 不要紧 |
[02:53] | A little bit every day will make you stronger, right? | 每天吸一点可以让你变强大 对吧 |
[03:09] | What happens once I give you the moonstone? | 我给了你月光石之后会怎样 |
[03:11] | We’ll live happily ever after. | 我们会从此过上幸福的生活 |
[03:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:15] | I’ll bring it tonight, I promise. | 我今晚给你 我保证 |
[03:17] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[03:19] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[03:23] | I love you, Stefan. | 我爱你 斯特凡 |
[03:25] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[03:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:49] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[03:51] | And why do I need to talk to you? | 为什么我要跟你谈 |
[03:53] | Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. | 泰勒·洛克伍德得杀了人才能激活诅咒 |
[03:55] | He’s not a werewolf yet. | 他现在还不是狼人 |
[03:56] | Wow. Fascinating. Not enough. | 真奇妙啊 理由不够充分 |
[03:59] | But Mason Lockwood is, | 但梅森·洛克伍德是狼人 |
[04:01] | and he’s looking for a moonstone; | 他正在找一块月光石 |
[04:02] | A special rock connected to the werewolf legend. | 这石头很特殊 与狼人传说有关 |
[04:04] | That’s why he’s here. | 所以他才回来 |
[04:05] | Moonstone? | 月光石 |
[04:07] | And I know where it is. | 我知道它在哪里 |
[04:09] | And you’re bringing me this why? | 你告诉我这些的理由是 |
[04:10] | Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, ok? | 我需要理由吗 我只是想帮忙 好吗 |
[04:13] | What did your sister say about this little discovery? | 你姐姐对这个小发现有何看法 |
[04:16] | Oh, you haven’t told her, have you? | 你没告诉她 对吧 |
[04:18] | Elena doesn’t want me getting involved in all of this. | 埃琳娜不希望我牵涉进来 |
[04:21] | And you’re a Gilbert and you just can’t help yourself. | 你是吉尔伯特家的 热衷于此不能自已 |
[04:25] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:26] | Your search for life’s purpose is as obvious as it is tragic. | 你对人生目标的探索跟其本身一样悲剧 |
[04:31] | You going to let me in or not? | 你要不要让我进去 |
[04:41] | Jenna. Thanks for helping | 珍娜 谢谢你帮忙 |
[04:42] | – Wrangle the volunteers. – Of course. | -看管这些志愿者 -没关系 |
[04:44] | For a good cause. | 这是应该的 |
[04:46] | Plus, I have always been a sucker | 另外 我对化妆舞会 |
[04:47] | for a masquerade ball. | 一直很狂热 |
[04:50] | So was Richard. | 理查德也是 |
[04:51] | This was always his favorite party of the year. | 这总是一年中他最喜欢的聚会 |
[04:53] | – Wait, wait, wait, Tyler! – Boys! | -等等 泰勒 -注意点 孩子们 |
[04:55] | Be careful with that, it’s from the 1800s. | 小心点 那个可是1800年代的宝贝 |
[04:57] | – Excuse me. – Tyler! | -失陪 -泰勒 |
[04:59] | Mom, we got it. | 妈妈 知道了 |
[05:02] | – Stefan, hey. – Hey. | -斯特凡 你好 -你好 |
[05:04] | I’m cooking dinner tonight. Rick will be there. | 今晚我下厨 里克会来 |
[05:07] | You should come. | 你也来吧 |
[05:10] | You know, Elena and I, | 埃琳娜和我 |
[05:11] | we’re kind of taking a… | 我们俩可能要 |
[05:15] | a pause. | 静一静 |
[05:16] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[05:18] | ’cause that’s not what it sounded like this morning. | 今早听起来可不是这样的哦 |
[05:23] | light sleeper. | 我是浅睡者 |
[05:27] | You know what, I heard nothing. | 你知道吗 我什么都没听到 |
[05:43] | You’re here. | 你在这儿啊 |
[05:44] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[05:49] | Caroline’s not coming. | 卡罗琳不来了 |
[05:50] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[05:51] | Just making sure. | 只是再确认一下 |
[05:54] | You know, eventually you’re going to have to talk to her. | 最终 你还是得和她谈谈 |
[05:56] | Could you make it a little less obvious | 你能不能别表现得那么明显 |
[05:58] | you’re on her side? | 你是站在她那边的 |
[05:59] | There are no sides, Bonnie. | 我没有站在任何一方 邦妮 |
[06:00] | Oh, come on. Since caroline became a vampire, | 拜托 自从卡罗琳变成了吸血鬼 |
[06:03] | we barely see each other. | 我们就很少见面了 |
[06:05] | Losing Caroline was bad enough. | 失去卡罗琳已经够糟糕了 |
[06:06] | I didn’t think I’d lose you, too. | 我不想再失去你了 |
[06:11] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[06:14] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[06:16] | Not here. | 不在这儿 |
[06:18] | Some place quiet. | 去个安静的地方 |
[06:19] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[06:46] | You didn’t eat much. | 你没怎么吃啊 |
[06:51] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[06:52] | Dr. Damon said the vervain’s almost out of your system. | 达蒙医生说马鞭草几乎从你体内排净了 |
[06:56] | So with any luck, | 所以如果一切顺利的话 |
[06:57] | you’ll be freshly compelled | 你的意念就可以完全受到控制了 |
[06:59] | and back in your own bed by tonight. | 今晚就可以回家睡觉啦 |
[07:05] | Are you really just going to pretend | 你是真要假装 |
[07:07] | like I don’t exist? | 我不存在吗 |
[07:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:11] | So please go. | 所以请你离开 |
[07:16] | As usual, you don’t care. | 还是老样子 你一点都不在乎 |
[07:18] | Got it. | 我明白了 |
[07:19] | Just like before I was a vampire. | 就像我变成吸血鬼之前一样 漠不关心 |
[07:23] | It’s not like I died or anything. | 而不是因为我死了或者什么原因 |
[07:26] | Are you… | 你是不是 |
[07:29] | Are you really dead? | 你是不是真的死了 |
[07:34] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[07:37] | How is it possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[07:49] | Rick! | 里克 |
[07:55] | – What are you doing here? – Helping Damon. | -你在这儿干嘛 -帮达蒙 |
[07:57] | I’m the one who found out about the moon stone. | 是我发现了月亮石 |
[08:00] | Does Elena know you’re here? | 埃琳娜知道你在这儿吗 |
[08:03] | Not exactly. | 不知道 |
[08:04] | What you got? | 你查到了什么 |
[08:05] | Oh, this is Isabelle’s research from Duke. | 这是伊泽贝尔在杜克大学的研究 |
[08:07] | Her assistant sent it to me. | 她的助手寄给我的 |
[08:09] | Hmm. Vanessa, the hottie. | 瓦内萨 那个小辣妹 |
[08:10] | Yeah, vanessa, yes. | 是的 瓦内萨 |
[08:12] | Now do you remember the old Aztec curse she told us about? | 你还记得她说的那个古老的阿扎特克咒语吗 |
[08:14] | Sun and the moon, blah blah blah. | 太阳和月亮 什么什么的 |
[08:16] | – Aztec curse, cool. – Yeah, supposedly | -阿扎特克咒语 真酷 -我推测 |
[08:18] | vampires and werewolves used to roam freely | 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没 |
[08:20] | until a shaman put a curse on them | 直到巫师对他们下了咒语 |
[08:21] | to limit their power. Since then, | 来限制他们的超能力 从此以后 |
[08:23] | werewolves can only turn on a full moon | 狼人只能在满月时变身 |
[08:25] | and vampires are weakened by the sun. | 而吸血鬼不能见光 |
[08:29] | Most of them, anyway. | 只是大部分而已 |
[08:30] | According to the legend, | 据传说 |
[08:32] | the werewolf part of the curse… | 狼人的咒语 |
[08:35] | It’s sealed with the moon stone. | 被月亮石封印着 |
[08:37] | What do you mean, sealed? | 封印是什么意思 |
[08:38] | It’s a witch thing. Whatever seals the curse, | 是巫术 可以封住咒语 |
[08:40] | is usually the key to unsealing the curse. | 通常也是解封咒语的关键所在 |
[08:43] | Maybe Mason Lockwood believes | 或许梅森·洛克伍德相信 |
[08:44] | he can use the moon stone to break the curse. | 他可以用那块月亮石去解开咒语 |
[08:46] | If we start believing | 如果我们因为一本画册 |
[08:47] | in some supernatural witchy-woo legend | 就相信什么超自然的女巫爱情传说 |
[08:49] | from a picture book, we’re idiots. | 那我们就是傻瓜 |
[08:52] | – Who has the stone now? – Tyler. | -石头在说那儿 -在泰勒那儿 |
[08:53] | – Can you get it? – Yeah. | -你能弄到它吗 -可以 |
[08:56] | See, now your life has purpose. | 看吧 人生有目标啦 |
[08:58] | So you do believe it? | 这么说你相信传说 |
[08:59] | Same book that says | 同一本书上还说 |
[09:00] | a werewolf bite kills a vampire. | 吸血鬼被狼人咬了是要送命的 |
[09:02] | Ignoring it would make me an even bigger idiot. | 假装不知道显得我更像个超级大白痴 |
[09:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:07] | I can’t believe this. | 这简直难以置信 |
[09:09] | It’s a lot, I know. | 我知道 情况太复杂了 |
[09:12] | Katherine has been doing everything that she can | 凯瑟琳竭尽所能 |
[09:14] | to drive me and Stefan apart, | 拆散我和斯特凡 |
[09:15] | and Caroline just got trapped in the middle. | 卡罗琳不幸夹在了中间 |
[09:20] | It’s not that you and Stefan are pretending to fight. | 这根本不光是你和斯特凡是假装吵架的事 |
[09:23] | It’s that I didn’t even know you guys were fighting at all. | 而是我根本都不知道你们在吵架 |
[09:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:29] | I don’t want to keep things from you, | 我不是想隐瞒你什么 |
[09:31] | but you’ve made it pretty clear | 只是对于吸血鬼 |
[09:32] | where you stand with the whole vampire thing. | 你的立场总是很明确 |
[09:33] | – So that makes me the odd man out. – No. | -所以我就成了孤立的一个人 -不 |
[09:35] | No, Bonnie, of course not. | 不 邦妮 当然不是 |
[09:39] | I know where I stand, Elena. | 埃琳娜 我清楚自己的立场 |
[09:41] | And I know where you stand. | 我也知道你的立场 |
[09:45] | But where do we stand? | 但是我们算什么呢 |
[09:48] | You’re my best friend, Bonnie. | 邦妮 你是我最好的朋友 |
[09:51] | I didn’t mean to let this craziness with Caroline | 我不想让卡罗琳身上发生的疯狂事情 |
[09:54] | get in the way of that. | 妨碍我们的感情 |
[09:57] | But she needs you, too. | 但是她也需要你 |
[09:59] | Not yet. I just… | 还不行 我只是 |
[10:01] | She’s a vampire. I can’t. | 她是个吸血鬼 我不能当做不知道 |
[10:07] | I think we should get back. | 我们该回去了 |
[10:21] | Hey, Stefan. | 嘿 斯特凡 |
[10:23] | Hi, Mason. | 嗨 梅森 |
[10:25] | Wasn’t expecting you here. Or anywhere. | 没想到在这能见到你 或再见到你 |
[10:28] | Yeah, I had this little accident. | 是啊 发生了点小意外 |
[10:31] | But I’m fine now. | 但是现在没事了 |
[10:36] | What did you do to Sheriff Forbes? | 你们把福布斯警长怎么了 |
[10:37] | Oh, she’s fine, too. | 她也没事 |
[10:39] | But from now on, | 但是从今往后 |
[10:39] | you’ll have to do your own dirty work. | 你得单枪匹马地干你那卑鄙的勾当了 |
[10:43] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[10:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:00] | What’s a matter, are you ok? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[11:01] | When I touched him, | 刚才碰到他 |
[11:02] | I saw something. | 我看见了一些东西 |
[11:04] | What do you mean, like a vision? | 什么意思 某种幻象么 |
[11:07] | I saw Elena. | 我看见埃琳娜了 |
[11:09] | You saw Elena? | 你看见埃琳娜了 |
[11:11] | He was kissing her. | 他们在接吻 |
[11:13] | No, Bonnie, Elena wouldn’t kiss… | 不 邦妮 埃琳娜不会亲 |
[11:22] | You didn’t see Elena, you saw… | 你看见的不是埃琳娜 你看见的是 |
[11:25] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[11:39] | Damon, what are you doing here? | 达蒙 你在这干什么 |
[11:41] | Looking for my baby bro. | 找我亲爱的弟弟啊 |
[11:42] | Speaking of, would you tell yours | 说到这 能不能让你弟弟 |
[11:45] | – to stop following me around? – What’s going on? | -不要再缠着我了 -怎么回事 |
[11:48] | Ask eager beaver. | 去问他自己吧 |
[11:51] | Jeremy, what is he making you do? | 杰里米 他又逼你做什么了 |
[11:53] | He’s not making me do anything. Damon and I– | 他没逼我做什么 达蒙和我 |
[11:55] | Ah, no. | 啊 不 |
[11:55] | No way. No, no, no, no. | 没门 不 不 不 |
[11:57] | There is no Damon and you. | 没有什么”达蒙和你” |
[11:58] | There’s Damon and whoever Damon’s using. | 只有达蒙和被达蒙利用的人 |
[12:01] | And those people, they end up dead. | 而那些人最后都死翘翘了 |
[12:03] | Whatever’s going on, Jeremy, | 不管是什么事 杰里米 |
[12:04] | I want you to stay out of it. | 我不想你牵扯进去 |
[12:05] | I don’t really care what you want, Elena. | 我才不管你怎么想呢 埃琳娜 |
[12:07] | It’s because of you that I’m in this mess in the first place, | 当初都是因为你我才弄到今天这一步的 |
[12:09] | so, sorry, you don’t really get to tell me | 所以 对不起了 你没资格告诉我 |
[12:11] | what I’m going to do. | 我该怎么做 |
[12:15] | Katherine’s with Mason Lockwood? | 凯瑟琳和梅森·洛克伍德混在一起了 |
[12:17] | We missed it. | 我们都没注意到这一点 |
[12:18] | He got into town right after she did. | 凯瑟琳前脚来梅森后脚就到了 |
[12:20] | It makes perfect sense. | 这很合情合理 |
[12:20] | I know, but Mason Lockwood?! | 我知道 但是和梅森·洛克伍德 |
[12:22] | Werewolf thing aside, | 且不说他是个狼人 |
[12:24] | the guy’s a surfer. | 他还冲浪 |
[12:25] | She’s gotta be using him. | 凯瑟琳肯定是在利用他 |
[12:26] | She has to be. | 必须是 |
[12:27] | Using him for that? | 利用他做什么 |
[12:28] | Mason Lockwood’s looking for a moon stone | 梅森·洛克伍德在找一块月光石 |
[12:30] | that allegedly can break the full moon werewolf curse. | 据说这可以打破对狼人的月之诅咒 |
[12:33] | – Maybe Katherine wants it as well. – Why? | -可能凯瑟琳也想要 -为什么 |
[12:35] | Well…No idea. | 这 不知道 |
[12:38] | It’s the beauty of Katherine. | 这才是凯瑟琳的魅力所在 |
[12:40] | She’s always up to something. | 总是有所图谋 |
[12:42] | So how are we going to find this moon stone? | 那我们要怎么才能找到这块月光石 |
[12:44] | Jeremy’s getting it from Tyler. | 杰里米在想办法从泰勒那拿到 |
[12:46] | Why would you involve Jeremy? | 你怎么会把杰里米扯进来 |
[12:49] | He’s playing Indiana Jones. | 他想当印第安纳·琼斯 |
[12:51] | He involved himself. | 是他自己搅和进来的 |
[12:54] | She’s this amazing girl one minute | 她一下让你非常欣赏 |
[12:56] | and then this raging jealous freak the next. | 一下又会变成火气很大醋坛子 |
[12:59] | Look, you know what I think of Caroline Forbes. | 听着 知道我怎么看卡罗琳·福布斯 |
[13:01] | She’s an insecure, neurotic, | 她是个缺乏安全感 神经质 |
[13:03] | bitchy little twit. | 恶毒的小白痴 |
[13:04] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:04] | But the girl’s got heart. She means well. | 但是她心地善良 没有恶意 |
[13:07] | Just gotta take the good with the bad sometimes. | 有时优点和缺点都要接受 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:12] | I’m gonna go get an extension cord. I’ll be right back. | 我去找条延长线 马上回来 |
[13:19] | Hey, man. | 嗨 |
[13:20] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:22] | Hey, so I did a little research on that stone you showed me. | 我研究了一下你给我看过的石头 |
[13:25] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:27] | I don’t know. | 没什么原因 |
[13:27] | Curiosity, boredom. | 出于好奇 闲着无聊 |
[13:30] | – What’d it say? – Well, it turns out | -那研究出什么了吗 -嗯 这石头 |
[13:31] | that it’s part of this Aztec legend, | 有一个阿芝特克传说 |
[13:33] | but I want to make sure it’s the same kind of stone. | 但我想确定一下是不是那块石头 |
[13:34] | Do you think I could check it out again? | 我能再看一下吗 |
[13:36] | Nope. Gave it to my uncle. | 不行 我已经给我叔叔了 |
[13:39] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么要给他 |
[13:41] | Because I’m done with legends and curses. | 我受够了这些传说和诅咒 |
[13:43] | I don’t want anything to do with it, ok? | 我不想再和这些东西有牵连 明白吧 |
[13:46] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 当然 我理解 |
[13:47] | It’s probably just stupid folklore anyways. | 反正这些没准也只是民间杜撰的传说而已 |
[13:50] | Forget it. | 当我没问过 |
[14:13] | Ok. Ok. | 好了 |
[14:14] | – This is as far as I go. – Ok. | -已经走得够远了 -好 |
[14:16] | – What do you want? – A favor. | -你想要什么 -想请你帮忙 |
[14:18] | Like that’s going to happen. | 你觉得我会帮你的忙吗 |
[14:19] | So predictable. That’s why I brought him. | 不出所料 所以我才带他来了 |
[14:28] | I know how you feel about helping us out, | 我知道你不想帮我们的忙 |
[14:30] | but since you’re the one that linked | 但是因为你 我们知道了梅森 |
[14:31] | to Mason with Katherine, we finally have | 和凯瑟琳是一伙的 我们终于有机会 |
[14:34] | an opportunity to get an upper hand on both of them, | 能够先发制人 |
[14:36] | – so just hear us out. – Pretty please. | -所以先听我们说完 -拜托了 |
[14:49] | I’m listening. | 你说吧 |
[14:51] | I have to fill Elena in on what’s going on. | 我得告诉埃琳娜现在的情况 |
[14:54] | Can you play nice please? | 你能对她客气点吗 |
[14:57] | I guess. | 我想可以 |
[14:58] | Hey, what are you doing? You shouldn’t be calling me. | 怎么打电话来了 你不该打给我的 |
[15:00] | I know, but I have no idea what’s happening. | 我知道 但我完全不知道现在什么状况 |
[15:02] | Damon’s got Jeremy into something, | 达蒙让杰里米去帮忙 |
[15:03] | and you’ve got Bonnie with you, | 你又和邦妮在一起 |
[15:05] | and I’m sorting stupid masquerade masks | 而我却得帮洛克伍德夫人 |
[15:06] | for Mrs. Lockwood. | 整理那些化装舞会面具 |
[15:08] | All right, it’s ok. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[15:09] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:10] | All you need to do is talk to Mason Lockwood again, | 你只需要再和梅森·洛克伍德说说话 |
[15:11] | see if he gave Katherine the moon stone. | 看看他是否把那块月光石给了凯瑟琳 |
[15:13] | My visions don’t work like that. | 这样行不通 |
[15:14] | I don’t get to ask questions. | 通过问问题是得不到影像的 |
[15:16] | How inconvenient. | 真麻烦 |
[15:18] | Although, | 这样的话 |
[15:20] | let’s talk about that little witchy jr. thing you do with me. | 那就说说你对我用过的那种小巫术吧 |
[15:22] | You know, the fun one where my brain bursts into flames? | 就是那种让我头疼欲裂的小把戏 |
[15:25] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:25] | That’s me giving you an aneurism. | 那是我对你施的脑动脉瘤效应 |
[15:28] | Your blood vessels go pop. | 使你的血管爆裂 |
[15:30] | But you heal quickly, so I do it over and over again. | 但你恢复得很快 所以我就不停地施咒 |
[15:34] | Is it vampire-specific? | 只对吸血鬼有效吗 |
[15:35] | It’d work on anyone with a supernatural healing ability. | 对所有具备超自然恢复能力的人都有效 |
[15:38] | Good. Good, good. | 这就好 |
[15:40] | Damon, I’m not going to help you hurt him. | 达蒙 我不会帮你去伤害他的 |
[15:42] | Mason lockwood’s a werewolf. | 梅森·洛克伍德是狼人 |
[15:43] | Katherine’s evil. They’re the bad guys. | 凯瑟琳是恶魔 他们都是坏蛋 |
[15:45] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[15:46] | You’re going to play morality police with me right now? | 难道你现在要和我讲道德经吗 |
[15:48] | Let me put it to you in another way– | 换句话说吧 |
[15:50] | they’re a threat to Elena. | 他们的存在威胁着埃琳娜 |
[15:51] | So you, witch, | 所以 女巫你 |
[15:53] | are going to get over yourself and help us. | 别自以为是了 还是来帮我们吧 |
[15:55] | Yeah, he meant that as a question | 对 其实他的意思就是 |
[15:57] | with a “Please” on the end. | 希望能请你帮忙 |
[15:59] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[16:03] | Hey, can you move your van? | 能挪下你的车吗 |
[16:04] | Blocked in. | 挡住路了 |
[16:09] | Hey, how’d you get stuck doing that by yourself? | 你怎么自己在搬这个啊 |
[16:11] | All the guys bailed. | 人都走了 |
[16:12] | Something about draft picks. | 说是有选秀活动 |
[16:14] | I don’t know, I don’t speak that language. | 我也不清楚 我不关注那些事情 |
[16:16] | Here, let me give you a hand. | 让我来帮你 |
[16:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:52] | So I mainly drink from blood bags. | 所以我基本上喝的都是血袋里的血 |
[16:54] | It’s not as good as the fresh stuff, | 虽然不像新鲜的血那么美味 |
[16:57] | but it beats the animal blood | 但比起斯特凡让我喝的动物血 |
[16:59] | that Stefan’s been trying to get me to drink. | 血袋要好喝多了 |
[17:00] | So you steal the blood from the hospital? | 那你从医院里偷血袋吗 |
[17:02] | Damon does. | 达蒙偷的 |
[17:04] | I’ve been pilfering his supply, so… | 最近我一直在偷他的喝 |
[17:07] | And as long as you have blood, you don’t need to kill? | 只要你有血喝 你就不会杀人 是吗 |
[17:12] | I want to. | 其实我想杀人 |
[17:13] | It’s my basic nature now. | 现在这是我的本能 |
[17:17] | But on a healthy diet, | 但是通过合理的饮血 |
[17:19] | I can control it. | 我能控制好 |
[17:21] | I’m getting better at it. | 我控制得越来越好了 |
[17:23] | I’m better than Stefan. | 我比斯特凡强多了 |
[17:25] | He’s a bit of a problem drinker. | 他对血有点小问题 |
[17:28] | A blood-aholic. | 有点嗜血 |
[17:31] | I don’t want this for you. | 我不想你变成这样 |
[17:35] | I know. | 我懂 |
[17:38] | But when life gives you lemons… | 但是如果命运真的如此 |
[17:44] | Damon’s home. | 达蒙到家了 |
[17:52] | Here’s his bag. | 这是他的包 |
[17:54] | As requested. | 照你吩咐拿来的 |
[17:57] | Ok, grab that corner. | 抓住那个角 |
[17:59] | Why are we doing this? | 为什么要这样做 |
[18:00] | Because I don’t want to stain the carpet. | 我可不想弄脏地毯 |
[18:02] | I knew you were going to say something like that. | 我就知道你会说这些 |
[18:05] | Judging again. | 又要损我了 |
[18:09] | He’s not going to be out much longer. | 他马上会清醒 |
[18:14] | Looks like this guy’s used to being tied up. | 貌似这家伙早已习惯被绑着了 |
[18:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[18:21] | You’re looking for a moon stone. | 你要找月光石 |
[18:22] | I am trying to help you find it. | 我在帮你找 |
[18:24] | Oh, good, yeah. | 很好 |
[18:25] | Find out if he gave it to Katherine, | 看看他是不是把它给了凯瑟琳 |
[18:27] | and find out where she is. | 还有她在哪儿 |
[18:29] | And find out what they’re going to do with it | 再看下他们拿到月光石后 |
[18:31] | once they get it. | 要用它做什么 |
[18:33] | Somewhere small. | 在某个很小 |
[18:36] | Dark. | 很黑的地方 |
[18:38] | There’s water. | 还有水 |
[18:39] | -Like a sewer? -No. | -下水道吗 -不是 |
[18:41] | Like a well? | 貌似像井 |
[18:44] | That can’t be right. | 应该不会 |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[18:48] | It’s a well. | 就是口井 |
[18:50] | Why would it be in a well? | 为什么在井里呢 |
[18:53] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[18:53] | I only get what I get. | 我只能看到我能看到的 |
[18:57] | That’s it. That’s all I got. | 就这样 我只知道这些 |
[19:01] | Hey, judgey. | 嘿 小判官 |
[19:03] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[19:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:10] | Wake up, wolf boy. | 清醒吧 狼崽子 |
[19:23] | How’s your mom? | 你妈妈还好吧 |
[19:25] | Elena filled me in on everything. | 埃琳娜把事情都告诉我了 |
[19:26] | Um, I’m going to take her home tonight. | 我打算今晚带她回家 |
[19:31] | Caroline… | 卡罗琳 |
[19:35] | Never mind, I gotta go. | 没什么 我要走了 |
[19:37] | Did you, um, | 你 |
[19:38] | find the moon stone thing? | 找到月光石了吗 |
[19:40] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[19:44] | Hey, do you remember that old well where we used to play | 你记不记得我们小时候 |
[19:47] | -When we were kids? -Yeah. | -经常去玩的那口古井吗 -记得 |
[19:49] | It’s in the woods. Do you remember where? | 它在树林里 你记得具体位置吗 |
[19:51] | On the edge of the old Lockwood property. | 在洛克伍德家老房子旁边 |
[19:53] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
[19:56] | I think that’s where Mason is keeping the moon stone. | 我想梅森应该把石头放那儿了 |
[20:00] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[20:01] | -Well, I can come with you. -No, it’s ok. | -我跟你一起吧 -不需要 |
[20:09] | -Sure. -Ok. | -好吧 -好的 |
[20:17] | Where’s Caroline? This is like her thing. | 卡罗琳在哪儿 她不是最热衷这事儿吗 |
[20:19] | I can’t believe she’s not here. She had something else to do. | -不敢相信她居然没来 -她有其他事 |
[20:25] | Is she seeing someone? | 她在和别人约会吗 |
[20:27] | Matt, come on. No, she’s not. | 马特 拜托 她没有 |
[20:35] | Anyone seen Mason? | 你们看到梅森了吗 |
[20:37] | He, uh, he took off. Said he wasn’t sure when he’d be back. | 他走了 说他不确定何时回来 |
[20:41] | So weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[20:59] | I’m not even going to ask. | 我不会问的 |
[21:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:17] | Someone’s feisty. | 有人发火了 |
[21:27] | What?! | 你想干嘛 |
[21:32] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[21:40] | You can hurt. Good to know. | 很高兴知道你也会痛 |
[21:43] | I was afraid you were going | 我还怕你由于某些兽性的东西 |
[21:44] | to be some beast mass with no affinity for pain. | 对疼痛没感觉呢 |
[21:49] | Oh, you heal quickly. Not good. | 你恢复得很快 这可不好 |
[21:54] | Guess I’ll just have to keep applying pain. | 估计我得不停地折磨你 |
[22:05] | So… Katherine. | 那么 凯瑟琳 |
[22:09] | How do you know her? What’s she up to? | 你怎么认识她的 她有什么企图 |
[22:17] | I have all day. | 我有的是时间 |
[22:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么样 |
[22:53] | -You shouldn’t be here. -I know, but I am. | -你不该跟来的 -我知道 可我还是来了 |
[22:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么样 |
[22:58] | Bonnie thinks the moon stone is down here. | 邦妮觉得月光石在这里 |
[23:19] | Hey. Be careful. | 小心点 |
[23:23] | Only be down there for a minute. | 马上上来 |
[23:40] | – Elena! – Stefan?! | -埃琳娜 -斯特凡 |
[23:42] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[23:44] | Stefan, what’s happening? | 斯特凡 怎么了 |
[23:49] | – What’s going on in there? – Vervain! | -出什么事了 -马鞭草 |
[23:53] | Oh, god! Help! | 上帝啊 救命 |
[23:57] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[24:05] | – Stefan! – Elena! | -斯特凡 -埃琳娜 |
[24:07] | Caroline, Stefan’s down there, | 卡罗琳 斯特凡在下面 |
[24:08] | And the chain is rusted… no, no, no! | 铁链都锈住了… 不 不 不 |
[24:10] | You can’t. It’s filled with vervain. | 你不能去 下面都是马鞭草 |
[24:15] | Caroline, we’ve got to get him out! | 卡罗琳 我们得把他救出来 |
[24:17] | Now! | 马上 |
[24:23] | When did you two meet? | 你们两个怎么认识的 |
[24:26] | Did she seduce you, tell you she loved you? | 她是不是引诱了你 说爱你 |
[24:28] | You’re supernatural so she can’t compel you. | 你也有超能力 她不能用意念控制你 |
[24:30] | I’m sure she used her other charms. | 肯定用了其他手段蛊惑你 |
[24:33] | Katherine’s good that way. | 凯瑟琳在那方面很拿手的 |
[24:37] | I thought I told you to leave. | 我记得我说过让你离开的 |
[24:38] | I found something in Rick’s box of stuff. | 我在里克的箱子里找到了点东西 |
[24:44] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[24:45] | Um, I did a search on my phone. It’s a plant. | 我拿手机查了一下 是一种植物 |
[24:48] | Aconitum vulparia. | 乌头草 |
[24:51] | It grows in the mountainous areas of the northern hemisphere, | 在北半球山地地区生长 |
[24:53] | commonly known as aconite, | 常见的有乌头 |
[24:55] | blue rocket and wolfsbane. | 蓝箭和附子草 |
[24:57] | What else did you read? | 还有什么 |
[24:58] | Well, every source says something different. | 说的都不一样 |
[25:00] | One myth says it causes lycanthropy, | 有神话说它会让人变成狼人 |
[25:02] | which sounds bogus. And the other one says | 有点假 还有一个说 |
[25:05] | that it protects people, and another one says, well, it’s toxic. | 它能保护人类 还有一个说 它有毒 |
[25:11] | I’m guessing toxic. | 我猜它有毒 |
[25:21] | What’s Katherine doing in mystic falls? | 凯瑟琳来神秘瀑布镇做什么 |
[25:33] | – Why is she here? – She’s here with me. | -她为什么来 -她陪我来的 |
[25:37] | Why do you ask, you jealous? | 你为什么要问 吃醋了吗 |
[25:39] | How rude of me. | 我真是太不懂礼貌了 |
[25:41] | You know, I just realized | 我才发现 |
[25:42] | I didn’t offer you anything to eat. | 我都没弄点吃的招待你 |
[25:46] | Yummy! | 好吃吧 |
[26:02] | I got you, ok? | 我拉着你 好吗 |
[26:04] | – Yeah. – What’s going on? | -好 -出什么事了 |
[26:06] | You just took off in a blur. | 你一下就不见了 |
[26:07] | I heard Elena screaming. Help her, now! | 我听到了埃琳娜的求救声 搭把手 快 |
[26:12] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[26:28] | – Sorry! – It’s ok, keep going. Come on! | -对不起 -没事 继续放 快点 |
[26:41] | Hey! Oh! Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[26:49] | Elena, what’s going on down there? | 埃琳娜 下面怎么样了 |
[26:51] | Pull him up! | 把他拉上去 |
[27:17] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[27:19] | – Ready for you. – Hold on. | -到你了 -等一下 |
[27:21] | I need to find the stone. | 我得找到那块石头 |
[27:31] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[27:38] | Hold on! I think I found it! | 等一下 我可能找到了 |
[27:56] | Elena, what’s going on?! | 埃琳娜 出什么事了 |
[28:00] | I Got it! Come on! | 拿到了 快点 |
[28:02] | Bring me up! | 拉我上去 |
[28:15] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[28:20] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[28:30] | I got the stone, Stefan. | 我找到月亮石了 斯特凡 |
[28:33] | Stefan, it’s going to be ok. | 斯特凡 没事了 |
[28:34] | Everything’s going to be ok. | 都会好起来的 |
[28:37] | – Why do you want the moon stone? – Screw you! Ahhh! | -你为什么想要月亮石 -去你的 |
[28:39] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[28:41] | If he was going to say anything, he would already. | 他会告诉你的话 早就说了 |
[28:43] | I’m taking your eyes now. | 我现在想在眼睛上试试 |
[28:45] | The well! | 在井里 |
[28:48] | You’ll find it there. | 在那里可以找到 |
[28:48] | I know where it is. | 我知道它在哪儿 |
[28:50] | I want to know what it does and why you want it. | 我想知道它有什么用 你为什么要找它 |
[28:52] | – I’m getting it for Katherine. – Why? | -我是帮凯瑟琳找的 -她要了干什么 |
[28:54] | She’s going to use it to lift the curse. | 她要用它解除咒语 |
[28:56] | Of the moon? | 月之诅咒 |
[28:59] | Now why would a vampire help a werewolf | 为什么一个吸血鬼要帮助狼人 |
[29:01] | break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want? | 解除诅咒 好让他们不能随时都可以变成狼 |
[29:03] | So I wouldn’t have to turn anymore. | 那样我就不用再变成狼了 |
[29:05] | Why? | 为什么她要这么做 |
[29:06] | Because she loves me. | 因为她爱我 |
[29:15] | Now… now I get it. | 现在… 现在我明白了 |
[29:17] | You’re just stupid. Katherine doesn’t love you. | 你只是太笨了 凯瑟琳不爱你 |
[29:20] | She’s using you, you moron. | 她只是在利用你 傻子 |
[29:23] | I’m done talking. | 我不想再谈了 |
[29:25] | Yes, you are. | 是 你的确不用再谈了 |
[29:29] | Time to take a walk, Jeremy. | 该走了 杰里米 |
[29:32] | – I’m staying. – No, you should go. | -我不走 -不 你该走了 |
[29:35] | I’m staying, Damon, he’s had enough. | 我不走 达蒙 他已经受够了 |
[29:37] | Just help Tyler. | 帮帮泰勒 |
[29:39] | Don’t let this happen to him. | 别让他跟我一样 |
[29:41] | Damon… | 达蒙 |
[29:44] | You wanted to be a part of this? | 你想参与进来吗 |
[29:45] | Well, here it is. Kill or be killed. | 就像现在 弱肉强食 |
[29:47] | The guy’s a werewolf. He’d kill me the first chance he got! | 他是狼人 一有机会他就会杀了我的 |
[29:51] | So you suck it up, or leave. | 要么就接受 要么给我滚开 |
[29:58] | He wants me to kill him, anyway. | 反正他也不想活了 |
[30:02] | Don’t you, Mason? | 是吧 梅森 |
[30:06] | It really is a curse, isn’t it? | 这就是一个诅咒 对吧 |
[30:13] | You know, I look at you and I see myself. | 知道吗 看到你如同看到当年的我一样 |
[30:16] | A less dashing, less intelligent version. | 没我那么潇洒 聪明罢了 |
[30:20] | – I love her. – Oh, I know! | -我爱她 -我知道 |
[30:23] | I’ve been where you are. | 你的执着我也经历过 |
[30:26] | But Katherine will only rip your heart out. | 但凯瑟琳只会让你心碎[直译为掏出你的心] |
[30:31] | Let me do it for her. | 让我为她效劳吧 |
[30:49] | You’re pretty hand with that thing. | 你挺擅长做菜的嘛 |
[30:51] | Yeah, well, it’s a skill. | 是吧 这也算一技之长 |
[30:54] | Here. | 来尝尝 |
[31:00] | Hmm. Where’s the, um, the sea salt? | 海盐在哪里 |
[31:04] | Table. | 桌上 |
[31:24] | So I pulled Stefan out of this well, | 我把斯特凡拉出了那口井 |
[31:27] | And he’s all vervained and just rotted. | 他沾满了马鞭草 全身都腐烂了 |
[31:31] | But Bonnie wasn’t mean to me once, | 但邦妮这次对我态度好点了 |
[31:33] | And I just–I really think it’s progress, you know? | 我觉得这是个进步 你知道吗 |
[31:36] | I just– what? | 我只是 怎么了 |
[31:41] | I’m freaking you out. | 我吓坏你了吧 |
[31:42] | It’s just that you’ve become this person– | 只是你变得 |
[31:45] | Don’t– don’t. I… | 不 不 我 |
[31:49] | I’m just starting to get along. | 我只是慢慢开始适应 |
[31:50] | This strong, this confident person. | 如此坚强 自信的人 |
[31:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:03] | You don’t have to take my memories away. | 你没必要消除我的记忆 |
[32:07] | I’ll keep your secret. | 我会为你保密的 |
[32:09] | Look, if you’re worried about them, | 听着 如果你怕他们不乐意 |
[32:10] | Just say you compelled me. | 就说你已经把我催眠了 |
[32:14] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说出去的 |
[32:18] | I’ll never do anything to hurt you. | 我绝不会做任何伤害你的事 |
[32:23] | We never talk like this. Ever. | 我们从没有像这样谈过话 从来没有 |
[32:28] | – And today meant so much to me. – Me, too. | -今天对于我意义非凡 -我也是 |
[32:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:38] | I know I can trust you. | 我知道我可以信任你 |
[32:43] | But you’re never going to trust them. | 但你永远不会信任他们 |
[32:49] | I’m going to take you home. | 我将送你回家 |
[32:53] | You’re going to forget that I’m a vampire. | 你将忘记我是吸血鬼 |
[32:56] | I’m going to forget that you’re a vampire. | 我将忘记你是吸血鬼 |
[33:00] | You’ll remember you got sick with the flu. | 你将记住你感冒了 |
[33:03] | You had a fever. | 你发烧了 |
[33:05] | Chills, and…Ickiness. | 全身发冷 流鼻涕 |
[33:09] | And I made you soup. | 我为你煮了汤 |
[33:12] | And it was really salty. | 不过很咸 |
[33:16] | And we bickered. | 然后我们发生了争执 |
[33:18] | You got better. | 你的病好多了 |
[33:21] | And then your selfish little daughter– | 之后 你那自私 |
[33:25] | Who loves you no matter what– | 但永远爱你的小女儿 |
[33:32] | Went right back to ignoring you. | 回来后 就不理你了 |
[33:38] | And all is right in the world. | 一切都好 |
[33:47] | – All this for that? – Yep. | -折腾半天就为了这个 -是的 |
[33:50] | I see you’ve exercised your usual restraint. | 你还是那么”得理不饶人啊” |
[33:54] | Had to be done. | 不得不这么做 |
[33:59] | “Carol… | 卡罗尔 |
[34:00] | “Big opportunity in Florida, | 佛罗里达那边有个绝好的机会等着我 |
[34:02] | “Gonna be gone… For a long time. | 要离开 好一阵子 |
[34:07] | “I’ll send for my things | 一旦我安顿下来 |
[34:08] | “Once I get settled. Much love, Mason.” | 我会派人去取我的东西 爱你的 梅森 |
[34:12] | Let’s get rid of the body. | 过来处理下尸体 |
[34:15] | Last number dialed. | 拨的最后一个号码 |
[34:17] | I wonder who that could possible be. | 我好奇会是谁呢 |
[34:20] | No, no, no, don’t provoke her. | 别 别 别去招惹她 |
[34:26] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[34:27] | You should have been here an hour ago. | 你一个小时前就该到这了 |
[34:28] | Wrong boy toy. | 是另一个小男友 |
[34:33] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[34:35] | For once you’ve surprised me. | 这次你让我很意外啊 |
[34:37] | I assume Mason’s with you. | 我想梅森应该和你在一起吧 |
[34:38] | He’s right beside me. | 他就在我旁边 |
[34:39] | Although his heart’s across the room. | 虽然他的心脏在房间的另一头 |
[34:45] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不该这样 |
[34:47] | I’ve had a very busy day today. | 我今天可忙了 |
[34:50] | Killed a werewolf, found a moon stone. | 杀了一个狼人 找到了月光石 |
[34:52] | Hey, did you know that he hid the moon stone | 你知道吗 他把月光石藏在 |
[34:54] | In a bottom of a well full of vervain? | 一个放满马鞭草的井底 |
[34:55] | Guess he didn’t trust you very much. | 我猜他也不是很信任你 |
[34:58] | He did love you. | 不过他真的爱你 |
[35:00] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[35:01] | Hey, where are you, ’cause, you know, | 你在哪里 你知道的 |
[35:03] | I could bring him over. | 我可以把他还你 |
[35:04] | Last good-byes and all that. | 和他道个别之类的 |
[35:06] | You have no idea what you’ve just done. | 你不清楚自己干了什么 |
[35:08] | Aww, did I put a kink in your master plan? I’m so sorry. | 我破坏了你的大计吗 很抱歉 |
[35:11] | Do you honestly believe that I don’t have a plan b? | 你相信我没有B计划吗 |
[35:14] | And if that fails, a plan c, | 如果失败了 还有C计划 |
[35:16] | Then a plan d, and–you know how the alphabet works, | 然后是D计划 你知道字母表的顺序 |
[35:19] | Don’t you? | 是吧 |
[35:20] | Send my love to Stefan. | 替我向斯特凡转达爱意 |
[35:34] | Where’s Jeremy? | 杰里米呢 |
[35:35] | Oh, he went straight up to his room. | 他直接回房间了 |
[35:37] | He said he wasn’t hungry. | 他说他不饿 |
[35:38] | Who’s she talking to? | 她在和谁说话 |
[35:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:41] | Everything go ok today? | 一切都顺利吗 |
[35:43] | There were a few hiccups, but yeah. | 出现了些小状况 但还算顺利 |
[35:46] | Of course, I understand. | 当然可以 我明白 |
[35:47] | Elena, it’s for you. | 埃琳娜 找你的 |
[35:49] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[35:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:53] | Hello, Elena. | 你好 埃琳娜 |
[36:01] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[36:02] | Did you enjoy your little rendezvous | 早上和斯特凡的秘密约会 |
[36:03] | with Stefan this morning? | 过得愉快吗 |
[36:05] | I will always know, Elena. | 埃琳娜 我什么都知道 |
[36:07] | I will always be one step ahead of you. | 我凡事都先你一步 |
[36:10] | When are you going to figure that out? | 你什么时候才会弄明白 |
[36:13] | Do you know how easy it was to get inside of your house? | 要进你家是件多容易的事 |
[36:16] | To replace Aunt Jenna’s vervain perfume, | 掉包珍娜姨妈的马鞭草香水 |
[36:18] | to convince her to stop drinking her special tea. | 说服她不再喝马鞭草茶 |
[36:24] | – No. – Jenna’s been my little spy for days now. | -不可能 -珍娜当我的小间谍很久了 |
[36:27] | But unlike you, | 但和你不同 |
[36:30] | Jenna actually listens to me. | 珍娜听的进我的话 |
[36:32] | So when I suggested | 于是当我说跟她说 |
[36:34] | that the world would be a much better place | 世界会变得更美好 |
[36:36] | – if she were to just… – Jenna, no! | -如果她… -珍娜 不 |
[36:39] | Jenna. Jenna. | 珍娜 珍娜 |
[36:43] | Well… You get the idea. | 那么 你明白我的意思了 |
[37:00] | Hey, is she ok? | 她还好吗 |
[37:01] | The doctors told Alaric that she got lucky. | 医生告诉阿拉里克说她很幸运 |
[37:05] | She’s going to make it. | 她会挺过去的 |
[37:07] | She’s going to be ok. | 她会好起来的 |
[37:08] | Does she remember what happened? | 她记得发生过的事情吗 |
[37:10] | No, nothing. | 一点也不记得了 |
[37:11] | It’s all part of Katherine’s mind compulsion. | 那些都是凯瑟琳用意念在控制她 |
[37:14] | Why would Katherine hurt Jenna? | 凯瑟琳为什么要伤害珍娜 |
[37:16] | Because she’s trying to send a message | 因为她想告诉我们 |
[37:18] | that she could get to anybody. | 她可以接近任何一个人 |
[37:20] | Hey, hey, hey, come here. | 别担心 |
[37:23] | It’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好的 |
[37:24] | No, it’s not. | 不 不会的 |
[37:28] | She’s going to pay, Elena. | 埃琳娜 她会付出代价的 |
[37:30] | I don’t know how, but she’s going to pay. | 我不知道是以什么方式 但她会付出代价的 |
[37:49] | – It looks good. – Thanks. | -你看上去不错 -谢谢 |
[37:51] | It was nice to see Matt today. | 我今天看到马特了 我很开心 |
[37:53] | He hasn’t been around for a while. | 他好久没出现了 |
[37:55] | We’ve both been busy, I guess. | 我猜 大家都很忙吧 |
[37:57] | Have you seen Mason? | 你见过梅森了吗 |
[37:59] | The guy’s been awol all day. | 那家伙翘工翘一整天了 |
[38:03] | Actually, Tyler, | 泰勒 实际上 |
[38:06] | Mason headed back to Florida. | 梅森回佛罗里达了 |
[38:09] | – What?! – I’m sorry, honey. | -什么 -亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[38:12] | I know how much you two hit it off. | 我知道你们俩很投缘 |
[38:14] | So he just left. | 他就这么走了 |
[38:15] | I was hoping he’d stick around. | 我也希望他留下 |
[38:16] | I thought that with your dad gone, | 我以为你爸去世了以后 |
[38:19] | that… | 他会… |
[38:21] | Anyway, he’s gone. | 不管怎样 他现在走了 |
[38:24] | So I guess it’s just you and me now. | 我想 现在就只剩下我们两个了 |
[38:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:53] | We were stupid. | 我们都很蠢 |
[38:55] | Sneaking around, | 偷偷摸摸的 |
[38:57] | thinking that we weren’t going to get caught. | 以为不会被发现 |
[39:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:02] | We did this. | 这是我们造成的 |
[39:03] | Stefan, Jenna’s in the hospital, | 斯特凡 珍娜现在在医院 |
[39:06] | And Jeremy could be next. | 杰里米可能就是下一个 |
[39:08] | All because we didn’t… | 这些都只是因为… |
[39:09] | we didn’t listen to her. | 因为我们没听她的 |
[39:10] | Because we’re together. | 因为我们在一起 |
[39:19] | – Stefan… – I know what you’re going to say. | -斯特凡 -我知道你要说什么 |
[39:22] | Then let me say it. | 那就让我说出来吧 |
[39:26] | I’ve been so selfish because I love you so much. | 我一直很自私 因为我太爱你了 |
[39:30] | And I know how much you love me. | 我也知道你有多爱我 |
[39:36] | But it’s over. | 但一切都结束了 |
[39:38] | Stefan, it has to be. | 斯特凡 我们必须分开 |
[39:39] | Elena, I don’t… | 艾琳娜 我不… |
[39:40] | No, Stefan. | 不 斯特凡 |
[39:48] | It has to be. | 我们必须分开 |
[40:23] | Elena… | 艾琳娜… |
[40:32] | I riled Katherine up. I… | 我把凯瑟琳激怒了 我… |
[40:35] | I wasn’t thinking. I didn’t think. | 我当时完全没用大脑 脑子进水了 |
[40:37] | It doesn’t matter, Damon. | 没关系 达蒙 |
[40:41] | She won. | 她赢了 |
[40:44] | Katherine won. | 凯瑟琳赢了 |
[40:59] | I apologize if I seem rattled. | 抱歉我一直说个不停 |
[41:02] | The circumstances have changed suddenly, | 情况突然有变 |
[41:03] | And I had to adjust. | 我必须调整行动 |
[41:06] | Mind control is a necessary evil. | 意念控制很邪恶 但也很必要 |
[41:09] | You see, I need a werewolf, | 你知道 我需要一个狼人 |
[41:11] | and I’ve lost the one that I had. | 之前的那个死了 |
[41:14] | Now tell me what you’re going to do | 现在 你打算怎么做 |
[41:15] | to help me get a new one. | 来帮我弄个新的 |
[41:18] | I’m going to go after Tyler Lockwood. | 我会去挑衅泰勒·洛克伍德 |
[41:22] | And you’re not going to stop. | 而且你绝不罢休 |
[41:25] | And I’m not going to stop. | 我绝不罢休 |
[41:27] | Until? | 直到… |
[41:29] | Until he kills me. | 知道他杀了我 |