时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:03] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:04] | I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:06] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[00:07] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:08] | Tell me about your ex, katherine. | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 |
[00:11] | I don’t want you seeing Elena anymore. | 我不想让你再见埃琳娜了 |
[00:13] | If you don’t remove her from your life, | 你要是不把她从你的生命中清除 |
[00:14] | I will kill everyone that you love. | 我会杀了所有她爱的人 |
[00:16] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:17] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:19] | The lockwoods are werewolves? | 洛克伍德家都是狼人 |
[00:21] | The werewolf gene runs in the lockwood family. | 洛克伍德家族一直留着狼人的血 |
[00:24] | Tell me what triggers the curse! | 告诉我怎么激活诅咒 |
[00:25] | You have to kill somebody! | 你得去杀人 |
[00:26] | The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with the moonstone. | 狼人的诅咒被月光石封印着 |
[00:29] | Katherine will only rip your heart out. | 凯瑟琳只会让你心碎[直译为掏出你的心] |
[00:31] | Let me do it for her. | 让我为她效劳吧 |
[00:34] | You have no idea what you’ve just done. | 你不清楚自己干了什么 |
[00:36] | Aww. Did I put a kink in your master plan? | 我破坏了你的大计吗 |
[00:38] | Do honestly believe that I don’t have a plan B? | 你真的以为我没有后备方案吗 |
[00:41] | Jenna, no! | 珍娜 不要 |
[00:42] | We were just , sneaking around, | 我们都很蠢 偷偷摸摸的 |
[00:44] | thinking we weren’t going to get caught. | 以为不会被发现 |
[00:46] | But it’s over. | 但一切都结束了 |
[00:47] | I’m going after Tyler Lockwood. | 我会去挑衅泰勒·洛克伍德 |
[00:48] | And you’re not going to stop… | 而且你绝不罢休 |
[00:50] | Until he kills me. | 至死方休 |
[00:51] | Here. | 给 |
[00:55] | I’m still shaking. | 我还在发抖 |
[00:58] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[01:03] | Go ahead, tell him. You’re gonna love this. | 说吧 告诉他 你一定很爱听 |
[01:06] | I saw Katherine today. | 我今天见到凯瑟琳了 |
[01:07] | – Where? – At the grill. | -在哪里 -烧烤吧 |
[01:09] | I just stopped by to gawk and…quasi-stalk Matt. | 我只是路过 想跟踪 看看马特 |
[01:22] | Do you need a table? | 你在找空桌吗 |
[01:23] | No, I’m not staying. | 没有 我不在这吃 |
[01:26] | I just need to use the little girl’s room. | 我只是 想用一下洗手间 |
[01:29] | Skip the teen drama and get to it. | 跳过这腻歪的段子 直入主题 |
[01:31] | Then I had to pretend to the use the bathroom, | 然后我假装去上洗手间了 |
[01:33] | even though I didn’t have to go, ’cause I’m a dufus. | 尽管我并不想去 我蠢呆了 |
[01:39] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[01:41] | Hey, I saw you with Matt. Are you ok? | 我看见你和马特了 你还好吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah, ya know… | 还好 不过 |
[01:49] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[01:54] | You’re good. | 你很棒嘛 |
[01:55] | What gave me away? Was it the hair or was it my clothes? | 我哪里穿帮了 发型还是衣服 |
[01:59] | I know Elena’s at– | 我知道埃琳娜在 |
[02:01] | I know Elena’s at home. | 我知道埃琳娜现在在家 |
[02:03] | I need you to deliver a message. | 我要你替我捎个信儿 |
[02:06] | What was the message? | 什么信儿 |
[02:07] | Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone. | 告诉达蒙和斯特凡 我要月光石 |
[02:10] | Or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood. | 不然我将血洗本镇 |
[02:14] | Tell him the rest of it. | 还有剩下的 |
[02:15] | Tonight. At the masquerade ball. | 就今晚 化装舞会上见 |
[02:20] | She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason through her off guard. | 她想公开交易 杀了梅森让她没安全感了 |
[02:22] | She’s running scared. | 她现在战战兢兢的 |
[02:24] | What she did to jenna was desperate. | 走投无路才对珍娜那样 |
[02:25] | She’s out of tricks. | 她黔驴技穷了 |
[02:26] | We can’t underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her. | 我们不能低估她 得好好设计一下 |
[02:29] | Can’t we just give her the moonstone so she’ll leave? | 我们把月光石给她吧 这样她就走了 |
[02:31] | No. Katherine’s not getting dick. | 不行 凯瑟琳可没那么简单 |
[02:33] | I’ve had it. | 我领教过了 |
[02:34] | I’m gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I’m going to kill her tonight. | 我要去化装舞会 我今晚就杀了她 |
[02:37] | You’re not gonna kill her. | 你不能杀她 |
[02:38] | Don’t give me that goody-goody crap. | 别跟满口我仁义道德的废话 |
[02:40] | – You’re not going to kill her. – Oh, really? | -你不能杀她 -是嘛 |
[02:42] | Because I am. | 因为我要杀她 |
[02:51] | Easy… | 小心 |
[02:54] | Grab the door, Jeremy. | 你关门 杰里米 |
[02:55] | Stop fussing, I’m fine. | 别小题大做 我没事 |
[02:57] | The doctor said that you have to take it easy. | 医生说你得小心 |
[02:59] | Yeah, you don’t wanna rip the stitches, hemorrhage, and die, right? | 没错 你不想撕开伤口流血至死吧 |
[03:02] | The only thing I’m gonna die from is embarrassment. | 我只会窘死 |
[03:04] | – No… – I “walked” into a knife. | -没人笑话你 -我自己”撞上”刀了 |
[03:07] | How does somebody do that? | 有人会这么蠢吗 |
[03:09] | – It was a freak accident. – It happens. | -只是个意外 -人人都可能 |
[03:12] | Yeah. I mean, I’ve done it, like, 20 times at the grill. | 没错 我在烧烤吧干过差不多20次吧 |
[03:14] | Ok, I’m being nice. | 好啦 开玩笑 |
[03:17] | All right, easy… | 小心 慢点 |
[03:22] | – What should I do with this? – I got it. | -这个放哪里 -给我就行 |
[03:31] | – So, what are we gonna do? – Make lunch. | -我们该做什么 -做午饭 |
[03:34] | About Katherine. | 我是说凯瑟琳 |
[03:35] | We’re not going to do anything, Jeremy. | 我们什么也不做 杰里米 |
[03:37] | She tried to kill Jenna. We can’t let her get away with that. | 她差点害死珍娜 我们不能就这么算了 |
[03:40] | Yes, we can. If it keeps us safe, then we can. | 只要大家平安无事 我们可以不予追究 |
[03:44] | – What if she tries something else? – She won’t. | -她要是耍别的花招呢 -不会了 |
[03:47] | Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn’t do what she said. | 凯瑟琳伤害珍娜是因为我没听她话 |
[03:50] | Well, I’m doing it now. Me and stefan are over. | 现在我听话了 我和斯特凡分手了 |
[03:53] | She wins. The end. | 她赢了 一切结束了 |
[03:56] | You’re being naive and you know it. | 你很幼稚 你自己知道 |
[03:59] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[04:00] | Out. I’ll be back! | 我出去下 一会就回来 |
[04:09] | Where should I put these? | 这些东西该放哪 |
[04:12] | Right there. Thank you, Miss Flowers. | 放那儿吧 谢谢 弗拉维女士 |
[04:14] | You’ve been such a wonderful help. | 您真是帮了大忙 |
[04:16] | Oh, it’s my pleasure, dear. | 亲爱的 非常荣幸 |
[04:18] | Let me know if there’s anything else I can do. | 还有什么要帮忙的尽管告诉我 |
[04:20] | I will. | 好的 |
[04:32] | Whoa, Kat, chill. | 凯瑟琳 我投降 |
[04:34] | Do not sneak up on a vampire. | 别鬼鬼祟祟地靠近吸血鬼 |
[04:37] | Don’t attack a witch. | 也别攻击女巫 |
[04:41] | It’s good to see ya, girl. | 妞儿 真高兴见到你 |
[04:47] | I’m glad you made it. | 真高兴你能来 |
[04:48] | You called. I came. | 你打了电话 我就来了 |
[04:49] | Like you had a choice. | 说得好像你没的选一样 |
[04:51] | Don’t get all boss lady on me. You know I love you. | 别像个老板似的对我 你知道我爱你 |
[04:57] | Now, where does one wear this? | 话说 啥场合要用到这玩意啊 |
[05:00] | To a masquerade ball. Tonight. | 化妆舞会 今晚 |
[05:03] | You can be my date. | 你可以做我的舞伴 |
[05:08] | Hey, come on in. | 快进来 |
[05:09] | I got stefan’s message. | 我收到斯特凡的信息了 |
[05:10] | Hey, you brought the grimoire. Thank you. | 你把魔法书带来了 多谢 |
[05:14] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[05:16] | We’re gonna kill Katherine. | 我们要杀凯瑟琳 |
[05:19] | – I can explain. – Please. | -我可以解释 -请说 |
[05:22] | We’re gonna kill Katherine. | 我们要杀凯瑟琳 |
[05:25] | Now, this works with compressed air. | 这东西要和压缩空气一起用 |
[05:29] | The trigger is here. | 扳机在这里 |
[05:30] | I’ve got 2 of these in a different size. | 我有两种不同的尺寸 |
[05:33] | And for you, I recommend this. | 你用的话 我推荐这种尺寸的 |
[05:37] | Fits nicely under a jacket sleeve. | 可以很好地藏在夹克袖子里 |
[05:38] | Here’s the trigger when you’re ready. | 只要你准备好了 扳机就在这里 |
[05:45] | You wanted me to show you how to kill vampires. | 是你让我示范怎么杀吸血鬼的 |
[05:48] | What’s with the hair? | 怎么把头发弄成这样 |
[05:50] | I’m impersonating my dull as | 我要假扮那个又呆又笨 |
[05:52] | dishwater doppelganger, Elena. | 无聊透顶的另一个我 埃琳娜 |
[05:54] | She has the worst taste. | 她品位太差了 |
[05:56] | Except in men. | 不过对男人的品位还成 |
[05:59] | Isn’t it a risk pretending to be her | 在全镇人面前假扮她 |
[06:01] | in front of the entire town? | 是不是有点冒险 |
[06:03] | I’ve gotten quite good at it actually. | 实际上 我假扮她已经相当得心应手了 |
[06:04] | And everyone’s gonna be in masks. | 而且每个人都会带面具 |
[06:08] | It’s for some feed the something charity. | 这晚会是为了做点慈善 |
[06:10] | It’s for a good cause, Lucy. | 这可是正当理由 露西 |
[06:12] | Hmm. Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Well, have you actually seen the moonstone before? | 那么 你以前见过月光石吗 |
[06:16] | I always thought it was some made-up legend. | 我一直以为只是个瞎编的神话故事 |
[06:18] | I’ve seen it. And I need you to help me get it back. | 我见过 现在我需要你帮我拿回它 |
[06:21] | Oh, yeah? What are you going to do with it? | 是吗 你要它做什么 |
[06:29] | You want me to break the curse. | 你想让我解除诅咒 |
[06:32] | Let’s just get it first. | 我们先把它拿回来再说 |
[06:34] | What I really need is for your back-up. | 我需要的就是你的支持 |
[06:36] | I can’t that imagine Damon and Stefan | 我无法想象达蒙和斯特凡 |
[06:38] | are just gonna hand it over | 会乖乖地 |
[06:39] | without putting up a fight. | 把它给我 |
[06:42] | I know you love Elena and | 我知道你爱埃琳娜 |
[06:43] | you want to be with her, but it’s risky. | 你想和她在一起 但这很冒险 |
[06:45] | Too many people could get hurt. | 太多的人都可能会受到伤害 |
[06:47] | Look, I want Elena back, yes. | 听着 没错 我想让埃琳娜回到我身边 |
[06:49] | But it’s more than that. | 但这不是最重要的 |
[06:50] | What Katherine did to Jenna crossed a line. | 凯瑟琳对珍娜所做的已经超出界限了 |
[06:52] | And she has to be stopped before it happens again. | 我们得阻止她 以防这种事再次发生 |
[06:54] | I don’t know, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我说不清 |
[06:55] | Look, Katherine knows me, all right? | 听着 凯瑟琳了解我 对吧 |
[06:57] | She knows that I’m not gonna | 她知道我不会 |
[06:58] | try something in a crowd full of innocent people. | 在无辜的人群中下手的 |
[07:00] | So, that gives me an edge. | 这让我有了优势 |
[07:01] | I can catch her by surprise. | 我可以出其不意地逮住她 |
[07:06] | I could do a spell to trap her. | 我可以用咒语困住她 |
[07:10] | Like the tomb spell. | 类似墓地里的那个咒语 |
[07:10] | Right. We can isolate her away from the others. | 对 我们可以把她从人群中孤立出来 |
[07:15] | Please, Bonnie? | 邦妮 求你了 |
[07:19] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | You’re welcome to hang out. Alaric’s coming over. | 你可以多玩一会啊 阿拉里克快到了 |
[07:23] | It’s gonna be pizza and bad TV. | 今晚会是个批萨配无聊电视剧之夜 |
[07:26] | I’d love to but | 我也想留下来 但是 |
[07:27] | I’m going to the masquerade party at the Lockwood’s. | 我要去洛克伍德家的化妆舞会 |
[07:29] | – Aren’t you? – Uh, no– | -你不去吗 -不了 |
[07:31] | Not with what’s going on with me and Stefan. | 我和斯特凡发生了点小状况 |
[07:33] | – I’ve got to go. There’s something I’ve got to do. – What? | -我得走了 我还有事要做 -什么事 |
[07:38] | Just something. I can’t talk about it. | 就是些事情 我不能说 |
[07:40] | But, I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[07:44] | Ok. Well, have fun. | 行 好好玩吧 |
[07:46] | Yeah, me in a suit. | 是啊 我要穿正装了 |
[07:48] | You look good in a suit. | 你穿正装挺好看的 |
[07:51] | You and Stefan will work it out. | 你和斯特凡会没事的 |
[07:53] | I don’t think so, Matt. | 我不这么觉得 马特 |
[07:56] | There’s so much about me and Stefan that will never work. | 我和斯特凡之间有很多问题是没法解决的 |
[08:02] | You know I’m here for you. Always. | 你知道 我一直都在你身边 |
[08:06] | You sure you guys don’t want me there tonight? | 你们确定今晚不需要我去吗 |
[08:08] | No, I need you to stay with Elena. | 不用 我需要你和埃琳娜待在一起 |
[08:10] | I don’t want her to know about this. | 我不想让她知道这件事 |
[08:11] | Ok. I’ll make sure she doesn’t leave my sight. | 好 我保证不让她离开我视线范围 |
[08:15] | All right. If anybody wants to back out, | 好了 如果有人想退出 |
[08:18] | I’ll understand. | 我能理解 |
[08:19] | Yeah, cold feet speak now. I don’t want this going wrong | 是啊 怕了就赶紧说 我不想 |
[08:22] | because someone chickens out. Caroline? | 因为一些胆小鬼误了事 卡罗琳你呢 |
[08:25] | I won’t. She killed me. Fair’s fair. | 我不退出 她杀了我一次 我要报仇 |
[08:28] | And as long as there are no werewolves running around. | 只要没有狼人在外面瞎转就好了 |
[08:30] | Oh, I took care of Mason. | 梅森我已经解决掉了 |
[08:31] | And as long as Tyler doesn’t kill anyone– he won’t turn. | 泰勒只要不杀人就不会变成狼 |
[08:36] | Bonnie? Are you with us? | 邦妮 同意加入吗 |
[08:46] | – But no one gets hurt. – Except Katherine. | -但不能伤害任何人 -凯瑟琳除外 |
[08:50] | Tonight, Katherine, gets a stake through her heart. | 今晚就是凯瑟琳死期 |
[09:15] | It’s all ready packed out there. | 外面人都挤满了 |
[09:17] | You know, we need to keep that door shut. | 你知道的 这扇门得关好了 |
[09:19] | Your father would be very unhappy if I let guests in here. | 要是有外人进来了 你爸肯定会大发雷霆 |
[09:22] | Oh, look at you. So handsome! | 快看看你 太帅了 |
[09:27] | Thanks. You look pretty good too, mom. | 谢谢老妈 你也很美 |
[09:29] | Oh, a compliment– I think I’ll fall over. | 称赞我吗 我要为你倾倒咯 |
[09:32] | Listen. | 我说 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry I’ve been a dick lately–jerk lately. | 很抱歉我最近这么混蛋 自私 |
[09:39] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[09:41] | Have you heard from Mason? | 最近有梅森的消息吗 |
[09:43] | No, and I don’t think we’re going to. | 没有 估计以后也不会有的 |
[09:46] | He’s coming. He’s going. It’s just his way. | 他来去匆匆 一贯如此 |
[09:49] | He’s the exact opposite of your father. | 跟你爸爸完全不一样 |
[09:55] | We should have cancelled this party. | 我们应该取消这次舞会的 |
[09:58] | This whole masquerade theme was his idea. | 这次化装舞会主题是他设计的 |
[10:02] | I don’t know what it has to do with helping the homeless, | 我也不知道这跟帮助流浪者有什么关系 |
[10:04] | but once he made up his mind, he could really be a dick. | 但他一旦决定了 他还真会像个混蛋 |
[10:09] | A jerk. | 自私 |
[10:12] | But I loved him. | 但我是爱他的 |
[10:14] | And I know you did too. | 我知道你也一样 |
[10:16] | It’s natural to feel abandoned. | 你觉得被人抛弃了 这很正常 |
[10:19] | I just don’t want you to feel alone. | 但我不想让你感到孤单 |
[10:25] | Come on, put your mask on. | 来 把你的面具戴上吧 |
[10:28] | Let’s just go out there and pretend to have some fun. | 一起出去 假装乐在其中吧 |
[10:32] | I think I need a cocktail first. | 那我得先喝杯鸡尾酒 |
[10:49] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[10:51] | Matt? You look dashing. | 马特 好帅啊你 |
[10:54] | I thought you said you weren’t coming. | 我记得你说你不会来了呢 |
[10:56] | I couldn’t miss it. | 还是不想错过 |
[10:59] | You really are hot in a suit. I’d love to just… | 你穿西装真是太性感了 我真要… |
[11:03] | Ok, here’s the deal. | 好了 说正事 |
[11:06] | Do you know what you have to do? | 你知道自己要做什么吗 |
[11:08] | I’m going to get Tyler Lockwood really drunk. | 我要把泰勒·洛克伍德灌得大醉 |
[11:11] | I’m going to start a fight with him. | 然后想办法挑衅他 |
[11:12] | And I’m going to beat him until he snaps. | 跟他打架 直到他发飙为止 |
[11:15] | – And then? – I won’t stop until he kills me. | -然后呢 -不死不休 |
[11:20] | God, you’re hot. | 天呐 你真是性感 |
[11:22] | – Now, go away. – Thank you. | -现在可以走了 -谢谢 |
[11:26] | – Do you see her? – No. | -看见她了吗 -没 |
[11:31] | Are you sure you can do this? | 确定不会退缩吗 |
[11:33] | Who are you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[11:34] | I had the chance to kill her, and I hesitated. | 我本来可以杀了她的 结果犹豫了 |
[11:36] | Well, that is the fork in the road between you and me, my friend. | 这就是咱俩不一样的地方 朋友 |
[11:39] | I don’t hesitate. | 我从不犹豫 |
[11:41] | You spent 145 years loving her. It could happen. | 你爱了她145年 一切皆有可能啊 |
[11:44] | I won’t hesitate. | 我不会犹豫的 |
[11:47] | All right. | 很好 |
[11:56] | We’re really not supposed to be in here. | 我们真的不应该进来的 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[12:02] | But we really need to turn this party up. | 但我们得为舞会制造点气氛 |
[12:07] | – Another shot? – Hey, I want a shot. | -再来一杯吧 -喂 我也要一杯 |
[12:09] | – Me too. And then we have to dance. – Yes. | -我也要 然后就去跳舞 -好的 |
[12:13] | You know, usually it’s me corrupting you. I like this. | 一般都是我带着你堕落的 我喜欢这样 |
[12:18] | Okay, let’s go party. Come on | 好了 回去舞会吧 走 |
[12:35] | I thought this room could work. | 我看这间屋可以 |
[12:37] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[12:44] | Is that the spellbook I read about in my family’s old journal? | 这是我祖传的日记里写到的那本魔法书吗 |
[12:47] | It was my ancestor, Emily’s. | 是我祖先艾米莉的 |
[12:48] | The spell I’m doing here is similar to the one | 我现在要施的这个咒语 |
[12:50] | that sealed the vampires into the tomb. | 跟之前把吸血鬼锁在墓穴里的咒语一样 |
[12:58] | Can you do all the stuff that’s in there? | 里面的咒语你都会用吗 |
[13:00] | It takes practice. | 得多练习才行 |
[13:01] | I’ve worked on some small spells. | 我只研习过一些小法术 |
[13:02] | Spells that only do good. I don’t wanna know too much. | 正义的法术 别的我不想知道太多 |
[13:07] | I don’t particularly enjoy any of this, | 我真的不喜欢这个 |
[13:09] | in case you haven’t noticed. | 你该注意到了 |
[13:11] | But you’re 100% witch. That is so cool. | 但你是个纯正的女巫 太酷了 |
[13:14] | It’s anything but cool. | 一点都不酷 |
[13:15] | Did your family journals tell you what happened to Emily? | 你的家族笔记里没有提到艾米莉的下场吗 |
[13:19] | Or how about my grams? | 或者我外婆 |
[13:22] | It never ends well for people like me. | 我们这种人都没什么好下场的 |
[13:25] | If you feel that way, why help? | 如果你这么想的 为什么还来帮忙 |
[13:26] | Because I don’t want anyone else getting hurt. | 因为我不想别人受伤 |
[13:29] | And…I don’t know how to stay out of it. | 而且 我也不知道该怎么置身事外 |
[13:38] | I feel like an invalid. | 我感觉像个残疾人 |
[13:41] | That’s because you are an invalid. | 因为你目前确实残疾啊 |
[13:43] | Where’s Jeremy? Isn’t he hungry? | 杰里米呢 他不饿吗 |
[13:44] | He already left for the Lockwood party. | 他走了啊 去参加洛克伍德的舞会了 |
[13:47] | – He went to that? – I’m glad. He needs to have more fun. | -他去参加了 -我很欣慰 他应该多放松下的 |
[13:51] | Lose some of that emo-thing. | 别整天这么忧郁 |
[13:55] | I’m gonna get some napkins. | 我去拿点餐巾纸 |
[14:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:03] | I haven’t heard from anyone all day. | 今天一整天都没有大家的消息 |
[14:05] | It’s like everyone’s been avoiding me. | 好像大家都躲着我似的 |
[14:07] | And now Jeremy’s supposedly at the party? | 恐怕现在杰里米也在舞会上吧 |
[14:09] | He hates stuff like that. | 他不喜欢舞会的 |
[14:11] | I don’t know what to tell you, Elena. | 我也不知道怎么解释 埃琳娜 |
[14:17] | So then you’ll be ok if I just head out, | 那我出去找找大家 |
[14:19] | and try and meet up with everyone? | 不碍你事吧 |
[14:20] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 别 别 别 |
[14:22] | What are you hiding, Rick? | 什么事瞒着我 里克 |
[14:25] | Stefan asked me to keep an eye on you, | 斯特凡要我看着你 |
[14:28] | just in case Katherine showed up while he was at the party. | 万一他在舞会上碰到凯瑟琳 |
[14:31] | So, Stefan’s at the party too? | 这么说 斯特凡也去舞会了 |
[14:34] | He would never go to the party for himself. | 他以前不会自己去参加舞会的 |
[14:36] | He did that stuff for me. | 他都是陪我去的 |
[14:37] | Just let this one go. Ok, Elena? | 这次你就别管了 行吗 埃琳娜 |
[14:42] | We need to let Stefan and Damon know the room’s ready. | 得告诉斯特凡和达蒙 房间已经布置好了 |
[14:49] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[14:51] | What’s the matter? You cold? | 怎么了 你冷吗 |
[14:54] | No. | 不是 |
[15:04] | Excuse me? Do I know you? | 请问 我认识你吗 |
[15:07] | Nope. I’m a plus one. | 不认识 我是来凑热闹的 |
[15:09] | I know no one. It’s a great party though. | 我谁也不认识 不过这舞会很棒 |
[15:18] | You Ok? | 你没事吧 |
[15:19] | Just got a weird vibe. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[15:21] | Let’s find Damon. | 去找达蒙吧 |
[15:41] | Dance with me. | 跳支舞吧 |
[15:48] | No. | 免了 |
[15:49] | Fine. You tell me who I should kill. | 行 那你说 我去虐谁呢 |
[15:53] | Him? She looks delicious. | 他 还是她 |
[16:16] | It’s a beautiful night. | 今晚可真醉人呀 |
[16:18] | Why the charade? | 玩什么把戏呢 |
[16:21] | How’s Jenna? I certainly didn’t expect her to survive that. | 珍娜怎么样了 真没料到她还能死里逃生啊 |
[16:25] | Lucky girl. Clumsy. | 算她走运 只是她也太笨了 |
[16:27] | How does one stab oneself? | 怎么把自己给戳到了呢 |
[16:30] | – Katherine. – Hmm? | -凯瑟琳 -怎么了 |
[16:32] | I don’t want anyone to get hurt tonight. | 今晚我不希望有任何人受到伤害 |
[16:33] | OK. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will. | 行 给我月光石 大家就都会平安无事 |
[16:37] | Well, see I don’t have the moonstone on me. | 这个嘛 我没把月光石带在身上 |
[16:40] | So, you and I will have to go get it together. | 所以 我们一块儿去拿吧 |
[16:44] | Hmm. I have a better plan. | 这样啊 我有个更好的主意 |
[16:46] | You go fetch it. | 你去拿 |
[16:47] | And I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime. | 我呢 就尽量不让大家受虐吧 |
[16:53] | My way… Or you don’t get it. | 一起去拿 不然拉倒 |
[16:57] | Hey, Stefan, I can’t find Matt. | 斯特凡 我找不到马特 |
[17:00] | Oh my god, Elena, you look so pretty. | 天哪 埃琳娜 你太漂亮了 |
[17:03] | I love that dress. You look gorge. | 我喜欢你这身打扮 真迷人 |
[17:06] | – Thank you. I love your necklace. – Oh, thanks. | -过奖了 你的项链真漂亮 -谢谢夸奖 |
[17:09] | Oh, it’s twisted. Here, let me. Here we go. | 哎呀 你这里有点乱了 来 我帮你 |
[17:17] | Paralyzed from the waist down. | 腰部折断 先是瘫痪 |
[17:19] | And dead. | 接着就挂了 |
[17:21] | The moonstone, Stefan. Tick-tock. | 把月光石给我送来 斯特凡 抓紧时间哦 |
[17:29] | Hey, guys. I’m gonna go to bed. You good over there? | 两位 我要睡觉去了 你们不用我陪吧 |
[17:33] | – ‘Night. – Goodnight. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[17:47] | I put her body in the trunk for now. | 暂时把她的尸体放进后备箱了 |
[17:49] | We can dump her when we get back. | 办完事回来可以把她丢去垃圾场 |
[17:51] | This is what I didn’t want, Damon. | 我就是不希望发生这种事 达蒙 |
[17:53] | Stefan, it’s collateral damage. | 斯特凡 这叫附带伤亡 |
[17:56] | Right, which is why we need to call it off. | 没错 所以现在得先停手 |
[17:58] | What? Who’s hesitating now? | 什么 现在是谁犹豫不决了 |
[18:01] | Hey. Don’t do this to me! | 别这么对我 |
[18:03] | This woman ruined our lives. She destroyed us. | 这女人毁了我们的生活 她毁了我们 |
[18:06] | Tonight it ends. | 今晚就要做个了结 |
[18:09] | We can do it together. I got your back. | 同心协力就能搞定 我会支援你的 |
[18:13] | – All right? – All right. | -好吗 -好 |
[18:16] | So, can you like do a hocus pocus to ace a test? | 你能施咒来获得爱情吗 |
[18:19] | I don’t know that spell. | 这个咒语我可不会 |
[18:21] | That’d be like the first one I’d learn. | 我要是学咒语 肯定先学这招 |
[18:23] | Maybe like a sex spell or something. I don’t know. | 比如性爱咒语之类的 谁知道呢 |
[18:26] | You wanna or dance or something while we wait? | 我们边跳舞边等吧 |
[18:29] | No! | 不行 |
[18:33] | I mean, no thank you. | 还是要 谢谢你的邀请 |
[18:48] | You didn’t tell me there was another witch here. | 你没告诉我这儿还有一个女巫 |
[18:51] | – Didn’t I? – No, you didn’t. | -没说吗 -是的 没说 |
[18:53] | No one is supposed to know I’m involved. | 不该让别人知道我也参与了 |
[18:55] | – This changes things, Katherine. – This changes nothing. | -现在情况有变了 凯瑟琳 -没变 |
[18:58] | You’re here because you owe your dear friend a favor. | 你欠朋友一个情 所以你得插手 |
[19:02] | You wouldn’t want to lose my friendship, now would you? | 你不想失去我的友谊吧 |
[19:06] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[19:10] | Hey, sorry. Could I–could I talk to my sister? | 不好意思 我能跟我姐姐单独聊聊吗 |
[19:19] | What is it, Jeremy? | 什么事 杰里米 |
[19:21] | – I have a message from Stefan. – Oh? | -斯特凡托我捎个口信 -什么 |
[19:25] | He and Damon want you to meet them at the edge of the lake by the woods. | 他和达蒙在树林的湖边等你 |
[19:27] | They brought the moonstone. | 他们把月光石带来了 |
[19:28] | And why are you their little messenger? | 怎么会叫你来传话呢 |
[19:32] | Because they know I’m not afraid of you. | 因为他们知道我不怕你 |
[19:34] | Ohh. You Gilbert men. So courageous. | 不错 吉尔伯特家的男子汉 果然有胆量 |
[19:38] | How’s John, by the way? | 对了 约翰怎么样了 |
[19:41] | Were they able to sew his fingers back on? | 他的几根手指头还补得上去吗 |
[19:56] | What the hell is going on?! | 到底怎么回事 |
[20:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:44] | What are Stefan and Damon up to? | 斯特凡和达蒙要干什么 |
[20:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:48] | I’ve got Jeremy Gilbert luring me out to the lake. | 杰里米· 吉尔伯特想引我去湖边 |
[20:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:52] | I don’t know…nothing. | 我不清楚 什么事也没有 |
[20:57] | Don’t lie to me, Caroline. | 别对我撒谎 卡罗琳 |
[20:58] | They’re up to something. | 他们一定在计划着什么 |
[20:59] | What is it? | 告诉我 |
[21:01] | I.. | 我… |
[21:02] | Wait, no. Ok. | 等等 不要 好吧 |
[21:05] | they’re trying to kill you. | 他们要杀了你 |
[21:08] | I figured as much. Where’s the moonstone? | 我早猜出来了 月光石在哪里 |
[21:10] | Bonnie has it. | 在邦妮那里 |
[21:11] | And where’s Bonnie right now? | 邦妮在哪 |
[21:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:17] | Ok. She’s upstairs. She’s upstairs. | 好吧 她在楼上 楼上 |
[21:20] | You guys are trying to kill her here? | 你们想在这里杀了她 |
[21:22] | We saw an opportunity, and knew we had to take it. | 我们发现了机会 绝不能丢掉 |
[21:24] | Ok. Stop with the “We.” Are you guys crazy? | 够了 别再”我们”了 你们疯了吗 |
[21:26] | You could get yourselves killed. | 你们可能会死的 |
[21:27] | We know what we’re doing, Elena. | 我们知道自己在做什么 埃琳娜 |
[21:28] | And how am I supposed to feel | 如果你们中任何一个人因为我受伤 |
[21:30] | if one of you gets hurt because of me? | 我该怎么办 |
[21:31] | It’s not just you anymore, Elena. | 不只是你 埃琳娜 |
[21:33] | She’s messed with all of us. | 她在破坏我们所有人的生活 |
[21:34] | She has to be stopped. | 必须阻止她 |
[21:39] | Why do you keep dragging me into this? | 干嘛把我拉进来 |
[21:40] | I don’t want to be a part of it. | 我不想蹚浑水 |
[21:42] | Shut up. Which room is it? | 闭嘴 哪个房间 |
[21:48] | It’s that one. | 那个 |
[21:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[22:01] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[22:03] | I really didn’t think that I’d be able to fool you. | 我真没想到自己能骗过你 |
[22:07] | But I did it. | 但我做到了 |
[22:12] | What the…? | 这怎么… |
[22:16] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[22:20] | Hello, Katherine. | 你好 凯瑟琳 |
[22:22] | Goodbye, Katherine. | 再见 凯瑟琳 |
[22:28] | You don’t really think | 你不会真以为 |
[22:29] | that you can kill me with that, now do you? | 用那玩意就能杀死我吧 |
[22:34] | No. | 不 |
[22:38] | But he can. | 但他能 |
[22:42] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[22:43] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[22:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:54] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[23:01] | What’s going on?! | 到底怎么回事 |
[23:02] | Jeremy, it’s Katherine! | 杰里米 是凯瑟琳搞的鬼 |
[23:05] | She’s linked to Katherine! | 她和凯瑟琳联在一起了 |
[23:06] | Get them to stop, now! | 去阻止他们 快去 |
[23:53] | Stop! You’re hurting Elena. | 住手 你们在伤害埃琳娜 |
[23:55] | Everything you’re doing to her is hurting Elena. | 她受的所有伤都会转移到埃琳娜身上 |
[24:03] | You think you two are the only ones | 你们以为 |
[24:04] | with a witch on your side? | 只有你们有女巫帮忙吗 |
[24:06] | Wrong. And something tells me | 错了 看来我的女巫 |
[24:07] | that my witch is better than your witch. | 比你们的强多了 |
[24:12] | Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she’s ok. | 杰里米 去看看埃琳娜怎么样了 |
[24:14] | Go! | 快去 |
[24:15] | Let’s all make sure poor Elena is ok. | 让我们一起来看看小埃琳娜怎么样了吧 |
[24:19] | Little bit more pressure. | 再来点刺激的 |
[24:26] | Bonnie, it hurts. | 邦妮 我很疼 |
[24:27] | I can’t break the spell, Elena. I’m sorry. | 我破不了咒语 埃琳娜 对不起 |
[24:30] | But I can try to take some of the pain away. Ok? | 但我可以试试移走疼痛 好吗 |
[24:32] | Ok? Ok. | 好吗 好 |
[24:36] | ascinda, mulaf, hinto, ascinda… | [咒语] |
[24:40] | This is really going to hurt. | 这回可要来真的了 |
[24:42] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[24:49] | Ok. So, how about that moonstone? | 好啊 那交出月光宝石吧 |
[24:56] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[24:57] | I’m gonna be. | 我会没事的 |
[24:58] | They’re stuck in there with her. | 他们和凯瑟琳对峙上了 |
[25:00] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[25:00] | Katherine had a witch link Elena to her. | 凯瑟琳找了个女巫把埃琳娜和她联在一起了 |
[25:03] | That girl I saw. | 是那个女孩 |
[25:06] | The one inside. | 在舞会里那个 |
[25:07] | Stay with her. Keep pressure on her shoulder. | 你陪着她 压住她的肩膀 |
[25:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[25:09] | There’s another witch here, I’m gonna find her. | 有另一个女巫在这里 我要找到她 |
[25:15] | – No. – Take this. | -不行 -拿着 |
[25:16] | No. Jeremy… | 不行 杰里米… |
[25:17] | Elena, please. Listen to me. | 埃琳娜 求你了 听我说 |
[25:19] | You need this more than I do. | 你比我需要它 |
[25:20] | No, Jeremy. What I need is for you to be safe. | 不 杰里米 我需要你平安无事 |
[25:24] | The three of us together, just like old times. | 我们三个又在一起了 一如从前 |
[25:27] | The brother who loved me too much. | 一个疯狂地爱我 |
[25:29] | And the one that didn’t love me enough. | 一个不够爱我 |
[25:31] | And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself. | 而那个魔鬼贱人只爱她自己 |
[25:34] | What happened to you, Damon? | 你怎么了 达蒙 |
[25:36] | You used to be so sweet and polite? | 你过去多贴心多绅士啊 |
[25:38] | Oh, that Damon died a long time ago. | 那个达蒙已经死很久了 |
[25:40] | Good. He was a bore. | 很好 彼时的你无聊透顶 |
[25:42] | Why don’t you two stop antagonizing each other. | 你们俩别再互相攻击了 |
[25:46] | Where’s the moonstone? | 月光石在哪里 |
[25:47] | What do you want with it? | 你要它做什么 |
[25:50] | Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? | 你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜 她一定乐在其中吧 |
[25:55] | That was really desperate, Katherine. | 你真是狗急跳墙 凯瑟琳 |
[25:58] | Don’t you think that we can see through you? | 你不觉得我们可以完全看穿你吗 |
[26:01] | So it doesn’t bother you | 也就是说你完全不在意 |
[26:02] | that Damon is in love with your girlfriend? | 达蒙也爱着你的女友 |
[26:05] | Stop. | 够了 |
[26:06] | Of what? You’ll hurt me? | 不然怎样 你会伤害我吗 |
[26:10] | Come on, Stefan. | 来吧 斯特凡 |
[26:12] | Everything that I feel, Elena feels. | 我所感受到的 埃琳娜都能感觉到 |
[26:14] | So, go ahead. | 来吧 |
[26:17] | Or better yet. | 或者最好趁现在 |
[26:19] | Kiss me, Damon. | 吻我 达蒙 |
[26:21] | She’ll feel that too. | 她也可以感觉的到 |
[26:24] | You know, this whole Mason thing has me a bit confused. | 梅森的事让我有些不解 |
[26:26] | Why a werewolf? | 为什么是狼人 |
[26:28] | The moonstone can break a curse | 月光石可以解除咒语 |
[26:29] | that would help them destroy all vampires. | 有助于他们除掉所有吸血鬼 |
[26:31] | So, what’s in that for you? | 那么 这对你又有什么好处 |
[26:35] | Sorry about your pet wolf. | 对于你的宠物狼 我很抱歉 |
[26:37] | You should have kept him on a tighter leash. | 你本该把他看得再牢一点 |
[26:39] | I’ll have to remember that for next time. | 我下回会记着的 |
[26:41] | He’s not the only wolf in town. | 他又不是镇子上唯一的狼人 |
[26:44] | So what happened to Aimee? | 艾米去哪里了 |
[26:46] | I don’t know. She disappeared. | 我不知道 她不见了 |
[26:48] | She’s probably drunk somewhere. | 可能在哪里醉倒了吧 |
[26:50] | Like me. | 像我一样 |
[26:52] | Whoa, don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[26:55] | What, man? It’s a party. | 怎么了 老兄 这可是派对啊 |
[26:59] | Right, dad? | 是吧 老头子 |
[27:02] | You know, it looks like your dad… | 你爸似乎也 |
[27:05] | wants a drink. | 想喝一杯 |
[27:06] | Hey. That’s not cool. | 你这样可不好 |
[27:11] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[27:12] | The guy was a dick. | 你爸是个杂种 |
[27:13] | Come on, you’re being mean. His dad’s dead. | 别这样 你太刻薄了 他爸已经死了 |
[27:18] | Gimme the picture. Whoa! | 把照片还我 |
[27:21] | Remember how your dad used to slap you around? | 还记得你爸是怎么扇你耳光的吗 |
[27:24] | Are you kidding? | 你搞什么 |
[27:25] | Just having fun. | 找点乐子呗 |
[27:29] | Put the picture down, man. | 把照片放下 伙计 |
[27:32] | You need to calm your drunk ass down right now! | 你醉了 给我清醒点 |
[27:34] | Do something about it. | 还击啊 |
[27:36] | I’m not going to fight you. | 我不会对你动手的 |
[27:59] | What is going on?! | 发生什么事了 |
[28:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[28:05] | Stop! | 住手 |
[28:06] | I can’t. Let me go. I have to finish. | 我不能 放手 我必须完成这件事 |
[28:08] | – What the hell is wrong with you?! – Let me go! | -你他妈怎么了 -放开我 |
[28:18] | Matt? | 马特 |
[28:22] | Matt? | 马特 |
[28:25] | How did you– | 你是怎么 |
[28:27] | Matt failed. If Matt fails, I can’t. | 马特失败了 如果马特失败了 我绝不能 |
[28:34] | Tyler, look out! | 泰勒 小心 |
[28:47] | Oh, my god. Sarah. | 天哪 萨拉 |
[28:49] | Sarah, open your eyes. Wake up. | 萨拉 睁睁眼 醒醒啊 |
[28:53] | This can’t happen. | 这不可能 |
[28:56] | This can’t happen. | 这绝不可能 |
[28:57] | This can’t be happening. Sarah! Sarah, get up! | 这是不可能的 萨拉 萨拉 起来 |
[29:01] | Sarah! Open your eyes! | 萨拉 把眼睛睁开 |
[29:05] | Oh, god. | 上帝 |
[29:06] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[29:25] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[29:28] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[29:31] | Tyler, what’s happening? | 泰勒 发生什么事了 |
[29:32] | – Get away! – What’s happening?! | -走开 -怎么了 |
[29:44] | Damn it. Where’s that witch? | 该死 那女巫哪里去了 |
[29:47] | We could play charades? | 我们可以玩猜字游戏 |
[29:49] | You bargained the moonstone. | 你是以月光石作交换的 |
[29:52] | What are you mumbling about over there? | 你在那里念叨什么呢 |
[29:53] | When you struck a deal with George Lockwood | 你和乔治·洛克伍德约定 |
[29:54] | to help you fake your death, | 帮你伪造死亡的时候 |
[29:56] | you told me that you gave George something that he needed. | 你告诉我你给了乔治一样他需要的东西 |
[29:59] | It was the moonstone, wasn’t it? | 就是月光石 没错吧 |
[30:01] | 不赖嘛 斯特凡 2+2 | |
[30:04] | And it would have worked, | 要不是大家发现我不在墓穴里 |
[30:05] | except that people found out I wasn’t in the tomb. | 那个计划就成功了 |
[30:08] | Thanks to you. | 拜你所赐 |
[30:09] | By the way, have I mentioned how inconvenient | 顺便说一句 我有没有说过 |
[30:12] | your obsession with me has been? | 你对我的迷恋给我添了多少麻烦 |
[30:14] | You and me both, honey. | 彼此彼此 宝贝 |
[30:16] | Why do you need it back? | 你为什么要把它要回来 |
[30:22] | I love you in a suit. So dashing. | 我喜欢你穿西装 太有型了 |
[30:26] | And what were you doing with it in the first place? | 你最初拿着它又是为了什么 |
[30:28] | You’re wasting your breath, Stefan. | 斯特凡 别白费口舌了 |
[30:31] | Unless, it wasn’t yours to begin with. | 除非 一开始就不是你的 |
[30:35] | In 1864, you faked your death. | 1864年 你诈死 |
[30:38] | Who were you running from, Katherine? | 你在逃避谁 凯瑟琳 |
[30:40] | In 1987, you were in Chicago, | 1987年 你在芝加哥的时候 |
[30:43] | and a concert of all places. | 和那个叫莱希的女人 |
[30:44] | With that wench Lexi. | 一起去欣赏音乐会 |
[30:47] | Come on, Stefan. Don’t look so surprised. | 拜托 斯特凡 别这么惊讶地看着我 |
[30:50] | Of course, I checked in on you over the years. | 这几年我一直在观察你 |
[30:55] | You were standing in the front row dancing all night. | 一整夜 你都站在前排跳舞 |
[30:59] | You were watching Bon Jovi, and I was watching you. | 你在看邦乔维乐队 而我在看着你 |
[31:05] | Who were you running from? | 你在逃避谁 |
[31:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:31] | You looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[31:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:34] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[31:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[31:38] | I should have known I’d run into a Bennett. | 我早该知道会碰到贝内特家的人 |
[31:41] | How do you know me? | 你怎么认识我的 |
[31:43] | you figure it out. | 自己去想吧 |
[31:44] | Look, I have no interest in fighting you. | 听好了 我不想跟你打架 |
[31:46] | Then stop the spell you put on my friend. | 那就解除在我朋友身上施的咒语 |
[31:48] | Give Katherine the moonstone, and I will. | 把月光石还给凯瑟琳 我自然会解除 |
[31:50] | Why are you helping Katherine? | 你为什么要帮凯瑟琳 |
[31:52] | Don’t you know what she is? | 难道你不知道她是什么人吗 |
[31:54] | Tell your friends to hand over the moonstone | 让你朋友交出月光石 |
[31:56] | and all will be groovy. | 那样就万事大吉了 |
[31:59] | You’re not leaving this room until you stop the spell. | 你不解开咒语 就别想离开这个房间 |
[32:03] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[32:04] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我也不想伤害你 |
[32:08] | Look, I don’t have a choice. | 听着 我别无选择 |
[32:10] | The bitch saved my life, and now I owe her. | 凯瑟琳救过我的命 现在是我欠她了 |
[32:13] | I have to pay up. | 我得偿还 |
[32:18] | You have the moonstone. | 月光石在你这儿 |
[32:21] | I can sense it on you. | 我能感觉到 |
[32:26] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[32:30] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[32:33] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[32:36] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[32:39] | we’re missing the party. | 我们错过了派对 |
[32:43] | I’ll have one of those. | 我也要一杯 |
[32:46] | right away, miss Katherine. | 马上好 凯瑟琳小姐 |
[32:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | No! Damon, don’t. | 不要 达蒙 别 |
[33:01] | Yes, Damon, please. | 快动手吧 达蒙 |
[33:03] | The second the spell is lifted, | 咒语一旦被解开 |
[33:04] | I’m gonna drive this stake right through your heart. | 我会立刻把木棍插进你的心脏 |
[33:08] | God, you’re hot. | 天呐 你好性感啊 |
[33:09] | When did you get so hot? | 你什么时候变得这么性感的 |
[33:17] | Katherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[33:19] | The spell in this room has been broken. | 这屋子里的咒语已经被破解了 |
[33:21] | You’re free to leave. | 你可以离开了 |
[33:22] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:24] | When I hand this over, | 现在我交出这个 |
[33:26] | my debt to you is over. | 就不再欠你的了 |
[33:28] | Done. | 成交 |
[33:28] | I owe you nothing. | 什么都不欠你了 |
[33:29] | I said “Done.” Give it. | 我说过了成交 给我 |
[33:31] | I wouldn’t do that. | 如果是我就不会给她 |
[33:42] | You should have told me another witch involved. | 你应该告诉我还有其他女巫参与其中 |
[33:48] | She’s a Bennett witch, Katherine. | 她是贝内特家族的女巫 凯瑟琳 |
[33:49] | But I’m sure you knew that. | 但我相信你是知道的 |
[33:52] | Wait, Elena– | 等等 埃琳娜呢 |
[33:53] | Elena’s fine. | 埃琳娜很好 |
[33:56] | The spell is broken. She’ll heal quickly. | 咒语破解了 她很快就会痊愈的 |
[33:57] | Bonnie’s with her. | 邦妮跟她在一起 |
[34:04] | I apologize for my involvement. | 对于我干涉其中 深表歉意 |
[34:19] | Matt and I were fighting. We broke up, you know. | 当时马特和我在吵架 我们分手了 |
[34:22] | And Sarah was drunk and dancing. | 萨拉喝醉了在跳舞 |
[34:25] | And she–she just tripped. | 然后她 她绊倒了 |
[34:28] | And then she wasn’t breathing. | 接着就没有呼吸了 |
[34:30] | Ok. Your mom’s on her way. | 你妈妈正赶来 |
[34:31] | And we called Sarah’s parents. | 我们给萨拉的父母打过电话了 |
[34:33] | It was an accident. It was a terrible, tragic accident. | 这是场意外 一场可怕不幸的意外 |
[34:37] | Mom. The sheriff’s here. | 妈妈 警长来了 |
[34:42] | I’ll go prepare her. Just don’t leave. | 我去处理善后问题 你们先别离开 |
[34:44] | Just stay here, ok? | 呆在这儿好吗 |
[34:46] | She’s going to want to hear this story from you. | 警长会来听你们说事情的经过的 |
[35:00] | Matt’s in the car, sleeping it off. | 马特在车上睡觉 |
[35:03] | I’ll deal with him. | 我去照料他 |
[35:04] | I don’t want him involved in any of this. | 我不想让他搅和进来 |
[35:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:11] | I’m fixing a very bad situation. | 我在处理一个很糟糕的局面 |
[35:15] | Why? I did this. | 为什么 这是我造成的 |
[35:18] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[35:19] | No, you didn’t mean to. | 不 你不是故意的 |
[35:22] | And I think it’s best for everyone– | 我觉得这样对大家是最好的 |
[35:24] | But she’s dead. | 但是她死了 |
[35:26] | You don’t know what that means. | 你不知道这意味着什么 |
[35:29] | Actually, Tyler, I think I do. | 实际上 泰勒 我想我知道 |
[35:35] | No, you don’t, Caroline. | 不 你不知道 卡罗琳 |
[35:38] | Has your wound healed? | 你的伤痊愈了吗 |
[35:54] | How did you– | 你怎么 |
[35:58] | Please, wait. | 等等 |
[36:01] | Hey, I’m sorry about that spell. | 关于那个咒语 我很抱歉 |
[36:03] | Damn vampires. | 该死的吸血鬼 |
[36:04] | They pull you into the middle of it every time. | 总是让我们介入他们的事情中 |
[36:06] | How do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[36:08] | When I gave you the stone, | 当我给你月光石的时候 |
[36:09] | How did I know I could trust you? | 我怎么知道我该相信你呢 |
[36:12] | That feeling you got. | 那种感觉 |
[36:15] | You ever felt it before? | 你以前有过吗 |
[36:17] | I mean, around family. | 仅限家人之间 |
[36:20] | My grams. | 我的外祖母 |
[36:22] | My mother is Johanna, | 我的母亲叫约翰娜 |
[36:24] | first cousin, twice removed from Pauline, | 第一代表亲 宝琳的孙女 |
[36:26] | niece of Sheila a.k.a.– | 也是新罗的侄女 |
[36:28] | Grams? | 我的外祖母 |
[36:31] | We’re related? | 我们有血缘关系 |
[36:34] | Yeah, we kinda are. | 我想是的 |
[36:37] | It’s nice to meet you, Bonnie. | 很高兴见到你 邦妮 |
[36:40] | Seeing you tonight was a wake up call for me. | 今晚见到你给我敲响了警钟 |
[36:44] | I gotta stop letting vampires control me. | 我不能再让吸血鬼控制我了 |
[36:48] | So thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[36:54] | Please, don’t leave. | 等等 别走 |
[36:55] | I have so many questions. | 我有好多问题要问你 |
[36:57] | I don’t wanna be in the middle either. | 我也不想介入这些事之中 |
[36:59] | I hate it. | 我厌倦了 |
[37:00] | How do I stay out of it? | 我怎样才能置身事外 |
[37:03] | Unlike me, you’re one of the good ones, Bonnie. | 和我不一样 你是好人 邦妮 |
[37:06] | The middle of it is exactly where you need to be. | 你应当置身事中 |
[37:14] | You take care, cos. | 保重 小妹 |
[37:16] | Don’t worry, you’ll see me again. | 不用担心 我们会再见面的 |
[37:24] | Yeah. I was gonna head home. Can I offer you a ride? | 我要回家了 需要我载你一程吗 |
[37:31] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[37:37] | When did you get your driver’s license? | 你什么时候拿到驾照的 |
[37:41] | I’m not a kid anymore, Bonnie. | 我不再是个小孩子了 邦妮 |
[37:44] | I’d love a ride home. | 载我回家吧 |
[38:06] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[38:10] | I’m ok. I’m ok. Bonnie took away the pain, | 我没事 邦妮帮我消除了疼痛 |
[38:13] | and I think I’m healing. | 我想我正在慢慢恢复 |
[38:14] | I know. But I think you should definitely see a doctor anyway. | 我知道 但我还是希望你能去看一下医生 |
[38:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:21] | I heard about Katherine. | 我听说了凯瑟琳的事 |
[38:23] | Is it true? Is she really gone? | 是真的吗 她真的离开吗 |
[38:26] | Yep. | 是的 |
[38:29] | I was so worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[38:30] | Stefan, | 斯特凡 |
[38:34] | I… | 我 |
[38:42] | Katherine being gone doesn’t change anything for you, does it? | 凯瑟琳的离开仍然改变不了你的想法 是吗 |
[38:46] | I want to be with you, Stefan, you know that. | 我想和你在一起 斯特凡 你是知道的 |
[38:50] | But first I need to wake up, | 但首先我需要清醒一下 |
[38:53] | and know that the people that I love are safe. | 确保我所爱的人都是安全的 |
[38:57] | I need to feel safe. | 我需要安全感 |
[39:01] | Do you understand? | 你能理解吗 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:06] | Yeah. I–I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:11] | Hello, Katherine. | 你好 凯瑟琳 |
[40:13] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[40:14] | Where you should have been all along. | 在你一直以来都该待的地方 |
[40:18] | I thought you would have learned your lesson by now | 现在你该知道利用贝内特家的女巫 |
[40:19] | about messing with a Bennett witch. | 来搅局的后果了吧 |
[40:22] | You should have killed me. | 你该杀了我的 |
[40:23] | Death would have been too kind. | 死对你来说太轻巧了 |
[40:27] | No! Damon, don’t. | 不要 达蒙 不要 |
[40:29] | Damon, don’t. | 达蒙 不要 |
[40:31] | You need me. Elena’s in danger. | 你需要我 埃琳娜处在危险之中 |
[40:34] | From who? | 谁会伤害她 |
[40:38] | You’re lying. You’re always lying. | 你在说谎 你一直都在撒谎 |
[40:41] | Why do you think I haven’t killed her? | 你觉得我为什么一直不杀了她 |
[40:44] | She’s the doppelganger. She needs to be protected. | 她是二重身 她需要被保护 |
[40:49] | Then I’ll protect her. | 我会保护她的 |
[40:51] | While you rot in hell. | 你就在地狱中慢慢腐烂吧 |
[40:53] | No. Damon, don’t. | 不要 达蒙 不要 |
[40:55] | I’ll do anything. Please, Damon. | 我什么都听你的 求你了 达蒙 |
[40:57] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[40:57] | Damon! You need me! | 达蒙 你需要我 |
[41:00] | You need me! | 你需要我的 |
[41:22] | Yeah, Jeremy, I’ve got my car. | 杰里米 我马上上车了 |
[41:24] | Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, | 告诉邦妮她的咒语很有用 |
[41:26] | I’m starting to feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[41:29] | Yeah. You can drive her home. | 你载她回家吧 |
[41:31] | I’m just going to go straight to bed. | 我想回去直接睡觉了 |
[41:33] | Ok. | 先这样 |