时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 |
[00:03] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[00:04] | I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 |
[00:06] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[00:08] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:09] | Tell me about your ex, Katherine. | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 |
[00:11] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:12] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:14] | The Lockwoods are werewolves. | 洛克伍德家都是狼人 |
[00:16] | Tell me what triggers the curse! | 告诉我怎么激活诅咒 |
[00:17] | You have to kill somebody! | 你得去杀人 |
[00:19] | Paralyzed from the waist down. | 腰部以下瘫痪 |
[00:21] | And dead. | 接着就挂了 |
[00:22] | Matt failed. I can’t. | 马特失败了 我绝不能 |
[00:27] | Tyler, what’s happening? | 泰勒 发生什么事了 |
[00:28] | – Get away! Get away! – What’s happening?! | -走开 走开 -怎么了 |
[00:33] | We were stupid, sneaking around, thinking we weren’t gonna get caught. | 我们太傻 以为偷偷摸摸就不会被发现 |
[00:36] | But it’s over. | 但一切都结束了 |
[00:37] | You need me. Elena’s in danger. | 你需要我 埃琳娜有危险 |
[00:39] | She’s the doppelganger. She needs to be protected. | 她是二重身 她需要被保护 |
[00:41] | Then I’ll protect her. | 我会保护她的 |
[00:42] | Please, Damon. | 求你了 达蒙 |
[00:46] | No! | 不要 |
[01:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[01:15] | In the trunk. I did exactly what you said. | 后备箱里 我严格照你说的做了 |
[01:18] | Good. Put her in the back. | 很好 把她放到我后备箱里 |
[01:43] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[01:45] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的吩咐吗 |
[01:46] | One more thing. Come closer. Please. | 还有一个 请过来点 |
[01:53] | Closer. | 再近点 |
[02:29] | Yo, Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[02:48] | So, Sarah attacks Tyler, and he pushed her away, | 萨拉袭击泰勒 他把她推开 |
[02:52] | And she tripped, and she fell, and she hit her head. | 她没站住 摔倒了 撞到头了 |
[02:54] | Does Matt remember anything? | 马特记得这些吗 |
[02:56] | Mmm, he thinks he blacked out. | 他认为自己晕过去了 |
[02:58] | Mmm. But I think– | 但我认为 |
[03:00] | I think they were both compelled by Katherine. | 他俩都被凯瑟琳催眠了 |
[03:02] | That’s why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident. | 所以我才掩护泰勒 说这只是个意外 |
[03:05] | Yeah, I don’t understand that. The guy’s a tool. | 这我就不明白了 那家伙缺心眼的很 |
[03:07] | Well, gee, duh. | 拜托 |
[03:08] | Tyle’s getting blamed for Sarah’s death | 泰勒正因为萨拉的死的自责 |
[03:10] | just opens up questions that he can’t answer. | 让他的疑问越来越多 |
[03:13] | And do you really think it’s a good idea | 让他告诉他妈 他是个狼人 |
[03:15] | for him to tell his mom he’s a werewolf? | 你真觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[03:18] | Well, no. | 当然不了 |
[03:19] | And that werewolf road leads straight to vampire boulevard. | 狼人的秘密一旦泄露 吸血鬼也逃不了 |
[03:22] | I thought I was thinking fast on my feet. | 我觉得我反应很迅速 |
[03:24] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈在哪 |
[03:25] | Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. | 带人搜寻艾米·布兰德利呢 |
[03:28] | They haven’t found her body yet. | 还没找到她尸体 |
[03:29] | Oh, teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic. | 现在的青少年和他们酗酒的毛病啊 悲剧 |
[03:33] | Wait. Did you see Tyler’s eyes turn yellow? | 等等 你看到泰勒眼睛变黄了吗 |
[03:35] | More gold with amber highlights. | 比亮琥珀色还要闪亮发黄吧 |
[03:39] | Can he turn into a wolf now? | 他现在就能变成狼吗 |
[03:41] | Only on a full moon, | 只有在满月时 |
[03:42] | but now he has increased strength and who knows what else. | 现在他的能量与日俱增 天知道还有什么 |
[03:45] | I wonder what Mason told him. | 我很想知道梅森告诉过他什么 |
[03:47] | Does he know about us? | 他知道我们的事吗 |
[03:48] | Hey. What’d you tell him? | 你告诉他什么了 |
[03:51] | Nothing, really. | 什么都没说 真的 |
[03:52] | I–I don’t think he knows much of anything. | 我觉得他很多事都不知道 |
[03:55] | He seemed really freaked out, and honestly… | 他看上去吓坏了 而且老实说 |
[04:00] | I felt kinda bad for him. | 我挺为他难过的 |
[04:03] | He’s gotta know something. | 他会知道的 |
[04:05] | All right. I’ll ask him. | 好吧 我去问问他 |
[04:08] | No, you won’t, Caroline. | 不行 你不能问 卡罗琳 |
[04:09] | He cannot know about us. | 不能让他知道我们的事 |
[04:11] | A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire. | 吸血鬼被狼人咬一口 立马死翘翘 |
[04:13] | So don’t be his friend. Do you understand me? | 别当他是朋友 你听懂没 |
[04:15] | I understand. | 我听懂了 |
[04:18] | I’m late for school. | 我上学要迟到了 |
[04:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | If you want to drop the hint to your mom, | 你要是想帮你妈搜寻的话 |
[04:25] | Aimee’s body is at the bottom of the ravine with a cracked spine. | 艾米的尸体就在峡谷裂缝最底下 |
[04:27] | Might save your mom some time. | 能给你妈节省点时间 |
[05:23] | Hey, Jeremy. | 嘿 杰里米 |
[05:24] | Look, Elena’s gotta let me know | 埃琳娜要是想让我替她掩护的话 |
[05:25] | if I’m supposed to cover for her. | 她一定会事先告诉我的 |
[05:26] | I mean, Jenna’s cool with the two of you, | 珍娜不介意你俩的事 |
[05:27] | but you guys are pushing it. | 但你俩进展也太神速了吧 |
[05:29] | – What are you talking about? – You and Elena. | -你在说什么 -你和埃琳娜呀 |
[05:31] | Look, I’m glad you guys are back together, | 我很高兴你俩复合了 |
[05:32] | – But if she’s gonna sleep over– – Wait, wait. | -但如果她要去你那边过夜的话 -等等 |
[05:34] | Hold on a minute. We’re not back together. | 先打住 我们没复合 |
[05:37] | Wait. She didn’t– she didn’t stay at your place last night? | 等等 她 她昨晚没住你那吗 |
[05:40] | No. I mean, I saw her at the party, but that was it. | 没有啊 我舞会之后再没见过她 |
[05:42] | She didn’t sleep over. | 她没住过来 |
[05:44] | ’cause her bed hadn’t been slept in, | 因为她的床不像是昨晚睡过 |
[05:45] | And Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. | 洛克伍德夫人也说她的车还在路边呢 |
[05:50] | Where is she, then? | 那她人呢 |
[06:14] | Please. | 求求你 |
[06:30] | – What do you want? – Shh. | -你想要什么 -嘘 |
[06:34] | – Please, I’m hurt. – I know. | -求求你 我很疼 -我知道 |
[06:37] | Uhh. Just a taste. | 只尝一口 |
[06:39] | – Aah! Aah! – Trevor! | -不要 -特雷弗 |
[06:41] | Control yourself. | 控制住自己 |
[06:47] | Buzz kill. | 真是唠叨 |
[06:51] | What do you want with me? | 你把我抓来做什么 |
[06:53] | My god, you look just like her. | 天呐 你长得跟她一模一样 |
[06:55] | But I’m not. Please, whatever you want– | 我不是她 求求你 不管你要什么 |
[06:57] | – Be quiet. – But I’m not Katherine. | -住嘴 -我不是凯瑟琳 |
[07:00] | My name is Elena Gilbert. You don’t have to do this. | 我叫埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 你不必这样做 |
[07:03] | I know who you are. I said be quiet. | 我知道你是谁 说过叫你住嘴 |
[07:06] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[07:10] | I want you to be quiet. | 我想要你住嘴 |
[07:20] | This has Katherine written all over it. | 这件事肯定跟凯瑟琳脱不了关系 |
[07:21] | Katherine’s in the tomb. | 凯瑟琳在墓穴里 |
[07:22] | Trust me. I’m the one that shut her in. | 相信我 我亲自把她关进去的 |
[07:24] | – Did you? – Did I what, Stefan? | -你吗 -我怎么了 斯特凡 |
[07:26] | Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you. | 我知道凯瑟琳能控制你 |
[07:27] | She’s in the tomb. | 她现在已经被关进墓穴 |
[07:28] | Period. End of story. | 完毕 就此打住 |
[07:32] | But she did say something to me | 不过就在我把她关起来之前 |
[07:33] | right before I shut her in. | 她确实说了一些事 |
[07:35] | I thought she was lying. | 我以为她又在说谎 |
[07:37] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[07:39] | Elena’s in danger. | 埃琳娜有危险 |
[07:40] | What, and you didn’t think you should ask her to elaborate? | 什么 你没有详细问清楚吗 |
[07:42] | Everything she says is a lie. | 她满嘴谎话 |
[07:44] | How am I supposed to know if she’s gonna start spouting off the truth? | 我怎么知道 她是不是要说真话 |
[07:46] | We have to go talk to her. | 我们要和她谈谈 |
[07:47] | No, no. Let me tell you how that’s gonna go. | 不不 我来告诉你会发生什么 |
[07:48] | We’re gonna go ask her for help. | 我们去找她求助 |
[07:49] | She’s gonna negotiate her release, | 她会以此为筹码要求把她放了 |
[07:51] | which we’re gonna be dumb enough to give her, | 如果那样做 我们就傻到家了 |
[07:52] | and then she’s gonna get out and kill us. | 她出来后会把我们全都杀了 |
[07:53] | – That’s exactly what she wants. – I don’t really care. | -这正中她的下怀 -我不在乎 |
[07:56] | Bad idea, Stefan. | 不是个好主意 斯特凡 |
[07:57] | It’s Elena. | 为了埃琳娜 |
[08:11] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[08:12] | Hey. How are you doing? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[08:15] | – Not good. – How’s your mom? | -不太好 -你妈妈好吗 |
[08:16] | My mom said that she was pretty freaked out | 我妈说 因为萨拉的死 |
[08:19] | about everything that happened with sarah. | 她被吓坏了 |
[08:22] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:25] | About me. | 关于我 |
[08:27] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:29] | Know what? That you were upset? | 知道什么 关于你的不安吗 |
[08:31] | I thought I was doing a good thing by covering for you. | 我以为帮你掩护是在做好事 |
[08:35] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我说的不是那件事 |
[08:37] | Look, it was an accident. | 听着 那只是个意外 |
[08:39] | Ok? And I’ve gotta run. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[08:41] | Just please don’t blame yourself. | 别再自责 |
[08:47] | How’s it go? | 怎么样了 |
[08:48] | Still pass out. | 还在昏迷 |
[08:49] | You didn’t touch her, did you? | 你没碰她吧 |
[08:50] | Give me some credit. | 要相信我好吧 |
[08:52] | So you called him? | 你打给他了吗 |
[08:53] | No, Il called one of his contacts. You know how this works. | 没有 我联系了他一个线人 你知道这种事该如何处理的 |
[08:57] | Look, Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah? | 那以利亚到底收到消息没 |
[09:01] | – They say he got it. – Wonderful. And what? | -他们说他已经拿到了 -很好 然后呢 |
[09:04] | So, that’s it, Trevor. | 就那些了 特雷弗 |
[09:06] | He either got it, or he didn’t. | 他可能拿到了 也可能没有 |
[09:08] | We just have to wait. | 我们需要等待 |
[09:08] | Look, it’s not too late. | 听着 现在还不晚 |
[09:09] | We can leave her here. | 我们可以把她留在这里 |
[09:10] | We don’t have to go through with this. | 我们不必冒这个险跟他碰面 |
[09:12] | I’m sick of running. | 我讨厌四处躲避 |
[09:14] | Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying. | 是吗 四处躲避 我们才不会死 |
[09:17] | Elijah is old school. | 以利亚很老派 |
[09:18] | If he accepts our deal, we’re free. | 如果他接受交易 我们就自由了 |
[09:21] | you! | 你 |
[09:25] | There’s nothing around here for miles. | 方圆几里之内杳无人烟 |
[09:27] | If you think you’re getting out of this house, | 如果你认为你能逃出这间屋子 |
[09:28] | you’re tragically wrong. Understand? | 你就大错特错了 明白吗 |
[09:31] | Who’s Elijah? | 谁是以利亚 |
[09:33] | He’s your worst nightmare. | 他是你的噩梦 |
[09:38] | I can’t undo the tomb spell, Stefan, | 我不能解除墓穴的咒语 斯特凡 |
[09:40] | even if I wanted to. | 就算我想 我也做不到 |
[09:42] | It took both me and my grams to do it the first time. | 上次 我和外婆合力才办到 |
[09:45] | All right, but I can open the door, though, right? | 好 但至少可以打开门吧 |
[09:47] | I could talk to her? | 我想和她谈谈 |
[09:48] | Yeah, but Damon’s right. | 是的 但是达蒙是对的 |
[09:50] | She’s not gonna tell you anything, | 除非有所回报 |
[09:52] | not without something in return. | 否则她不会张嘴的 |
[09:53] | I know. But, Bonnie, I have to do something. | 我知道 邦妮 但我必须做点什么 |
[09:54] | I have no idea who has Elena. | 我完全没有头绪 是谁抓了埃琳娜 |
[09:56] | I have no idea where she is. | 还有她到底在哪里 |
[10:01] | What if there was another way to find her? | 如果有别的办法能找到她呢 |
[10:07] | How does this work? | 这个怎么操作 |
[10:08] | I’ll use your blood to draw the energy for the tracking spell. | 我会用你的血来启动追踪魔咒 |
[10:11] | You’re blood-related. It’ll make the connection stronger. | 你们有血缘关系 咒语会强化你们间的感应 |
[10:14] | All right, Alaric said we gotta clear out of here | 好了 阿拉里克说我们得 |
[10:15] | within 10 minutes. | 在10分钟以内离开 |
[10:16] | I got weapons. He stocked me up. | 他给了我武器 |
[10:19] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:57] | There. | 那儿 |
[10:59] | – She’s there. – That’s 300 miles away. | -她在那儿 -离这儿有300英里 |
[11:02] | No, Bonnie, we need a more exact location than that. | 不行 邦妮 我们需要更确切的地址 |
[11:04] | That’s as close as I can get. | 这已经是我能做到的最精确的了 |
[11:06] | We can map it an aerial view. | 我们可以查一下鸟瞰图 |
[11:07] | It’ll show us what’s around there, | 看看那里周围有什么 |
[11:09] | – Help us narrow down the area. – Perfect. | -这样可以缩小搜索范围 -很好 |
[11:10] | – Call me with whatever you find. – No, no. | -找到什么就给我电话 -不 不 |
[11:12] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[11:13] | No, Jeremy, you’re not. | 不 杰里米 你留下 |
[11:14] | I’m not gonna just sit here. What if she’s hurt, ok? | 我不能坐这儿干等 如果她受伤了呢 |
[11:16] | Or worse? What if she’s… | 或者更糟 如果她… |
[11:16] | She’s not. You two go back to your house just in case. | 不会的 你俩先回家 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna call you the minute I find her. | 我一找到她就给你们电话 |
[11:20] | But you can’t do this alone. | 但你不能一个人去啊 |
[11:23] | He’s not. Let’s go. | 他不是一个人 我们走吧 |
[11:25] | You’re coming with me? | 你跟我一起去 |
[11:27] | It’s Elena. | 这可是埃琳娜 |
[11:46] | Du, What the hell was that? Where did that come from? | 老兄 啥情况 这招哪学的啊 |
[11:50] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[11:51] | Hi, Tyler. Where you goin’? | 泰勒 你去哪儿 |
[11:54] | Come on, man. Do what we got, play the game. | 快点 老兄 我们继续 |
[11:59] | Hey. Um, are…You ok? | 你… 还好吧 |
[12:03] | You lied to me earlier. Why? | 你之前对我说谎了 为什么 |
[12:06] | Look. Tyler… | 听着 泰勒 |
[12:08] | I think that you misunderstood me at the party. | 我想 在聚会上你对我有点误解 |
[12:10] | I get it. It was very traumatic. | 我很理解 那很痛苦 |
[12:12] | – You’re lying. – Nope. But I’m late. | -你在说谎 -没有 不过我现在赶时间 |
[12:26] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[12:28] | – You’re stronger than me? – Please. That was nothing. | -你比我强壮 -拜托 这没什么稀奇 |
[12:32] | Listen, if you know something, you gotta tell me, | 听着 如果你知道什么 你得告诉我 |
[12:35] | Because I can’t handle this. | 因为我不知道要怎么做 |
[12:37] | I’m sorry, Tyler, | 对不起 泰勒 |
[12:38] | But I think that you’re still in shock over Sarah dying. | 我觉得你还无法接受萨拉的死 |
[12:42] | And it’s understandable. | 这完全可以理解 |
[13:08] | Alaric likes his weapons. | 阿拉里克喜欢研究他的这些武器 |
[13:10] | What the hell is that? | 啥武器啊 |
[13:11] | Well, it’s a vervain bomb or grenade launch | 马鞭草炸弹或者手榴弹 |
[13:13] | – Or something like that. – Weird. | -或者别的什么类似的东西 -真诡异 |
[13:16] | – Hey, how much further is it? – About 80 miles. | -还有多远 -大约80英里 |
[13:19] | Who do you think took her? | 你觉得谁绑架了她 |
[13:20] | Someone from Katherine’s past. | 跟凯瑟琳的过去有关的人 |
[13:22] | She said she was running from someone. | 她说过她在躲什么人 |
[13:24] | Maybe they got the wrong girl. | 也许他们抓错人了 |
[13:29] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[13:31] | Can we not do the whole road-trip bonding thing? | 咱能不能别搞什么公路谈心 |
[13:34] | The clich of it all makes me itch. | 这种陈词滥调搞得我浑身不舒服 |
[13:35] | Oh, come on, Damon. | 拜托 达蒙 |
[13:37] | We both know that you being in this car | 我们俩都心知肚明 |
[13:39] | has absolutely nothing to do with me, anyway. | 你在这儿绝对不是为了帮我 |
[13:41] | The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar. | 要开始讨论不该说的话题了 |
[13:44] | Well, it doesn’t have to be an elephant. | 别扯这些 |
[13:46] | Let’s talk about it. | 咱俩聊聊 |
[13:48] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好聊的 |
[13:49] | That’s not true. Sure there is. | 不对吧 肯定有话说的 |
[13:50] | Let’s get it out. I mean, are you in this car | 你就说实话吧 你在这儿 |
[13:52] | because you want to help your little brother save a girl that he loves, | 是为了帮你弟弟救他爱的女孩 |
[13:54] | Or is it.. is it because you love her, too? Hmm? | 还是因为你也爱着她 |
[14:00] | I mean, come on. Express yourself. | 拜托 坦白一点吧 |
[14:01] | I happen to like road-trip bonding. | 我还挺喜欢公路谈心的 |
[14:04] | Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in. | 你最好闭嘴 斯特凡 我随时可以离开 |
[14:09] | Nope. See, that’s the beauty of it. | 不会的 你看 这就是微妙之处 |
[14:14] | You can’t. | 你不会走的 |
[14:26] | Alaric just left with jenna. | 阿拉里克和珍娜刚走 |
[14:28] | He’s getting her out of the house for a while | 他得带她出去一段时间 |
[14:29] | so she doesn’t ask questions about Elena. Look, I pulled this up | 这样她就不会问起埃琳娜了 你看 |
[14:31] | based on that spot on the map. | 从地图上看那个地方 |
[14:33] | There’s nothing for miles except for this old house. | 除了这栋老房子 周围几英里什么都没有 |
[14:35] | – Did you send it to Stefan? – Yeah. | -你发给斯特凡了没 -发了 |
[14:41] | I hate sitting here, waiting like this. | 我真讨厌呆在这儿什么都做不了 |
[14:47] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[14:50] | You don’t know that. | 你也不确定 |
[14:53] | No, I don’t. | 是 我不确定 |
[15:04] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[15:05] | I have something else I want to try. | 我想试试别的办法 |
[15:10] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:12] | I need a candle. Grab Elena’s hairbrush. | 我需要一个蜡烛 还有埃琳娜的梳子 |
[15:14] | Ok, yeah. | 行 没问题 |
[15:30] | What’s all this stuff for? | 要这些东西干嘛 |
[15:32] | I know it’s crazy, | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[15:33] | But I might be able to get her a message. | 可我也许能得到她的信息 |
[15:55] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[15:57] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[15:58] | Bonnie. Bonnie! | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[16:01] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[16:06] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[16:13] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[16:14] | Bonnie! Bonnie! | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[16:18] | Why am I here? | 我为什么会在这儿 |
[16:20] | You keep asking me these questions | 你不停地问我这些问题 |
[16:21] | like I’m gonna answer them. | 搞得像我会回答一样 |
[16:22] | Why won’t you? | 为什么不回答 |
[16:24] | That’s another one. | 又是一个问题 |
[16:26] | You got me. | 你抓住了我 |
[16:27] | Ok? It’s not like I can go anywhere. | 对吧 我又逃不走 |
[16:29] | The least you can do is tell me what you want with me. | 起码可以告诉我 你想要我怎样吧 |
[16:31] | I personally want nothing. | 我个人什么也不想要 |
[16:33] | I’m just a delivery service. | 我的任务只是把你转交出去 |
[16:35] | Delivery to who? Elijah? | 交给谁 以利亚吗 |
[16:38] | Ah heh. 2 points to the eavesdropper. | 偷听的还不少 |
[16:41] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[16:42] | Is he a vampire? | 是个吸血鬼吗 |
[16:44] | He’s one of the vampires, the originals. | 他是吸血鬼祖先中的一个 |
[16:47] | What do you mean, the originals? | 吸血鬼祖先 什么意思 |
[16:48] | Again with the questions. Haven’t the Salvatores | 又是个问题 难道塞尔瓦托兄弟 |
[16:50] | Been teaching you your vampire history? | 没告诉你吸血鬼的历史吗 |
[16:53] | So, you know Stefan and Damon. | 这么说 你认识斯特凡和达蒙了 |
[16:55] | I know of them. A hundred years back, | 我听说过他们 一百多年前 |
[16:57] | A friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. | 我的一个朋友曾想把斯特凡介绍给我 |
[17:00] | She said he was one of the good ones. | 她说他是个善良的吸血鬼 |
[17:02] | I’m more of a sucker for the bad boys, though, | 虽然我其实更喜欢坏男孩 |
[17:05] | but I digress. | 我偏题了 |
[17:07] | Who are the originals? | 吸血鬼祖先是谁 |
[17:13] | Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. | 特雷弗和我已经逃跑了500年了 |
[17:16] | We’re tired. We want it over. | 我们累了 我们想结束这一切 |
[17:19] | We’re using you to negotiate ourselves | 我们要用你来谈判 |
[17:20] | out of an old mess. | 以摆脱过去的麻烦 |
[17:23] | But why me? | 但为什么是我 |
[17:25] | Because you’re a Petrova doppelganger. | 因为你是佩特洛娃的二重身 |
[17:27] | You’re the key to breaking the curse. | 是解开咒语的关键 |
[17:30] | Curse? | 咒语 |
[17:33] | The sun and the moon curse? | 关于太阳和月亮的咒语吗 |
[17:35] | Ohh. You do know your history. | 原来你是知道历史的 |
[17:37] | What do you mean I’m the key? | 你说我是关键 是什么意思 |
[17:39] | The moonstone is what breaks the curse. | 月光石才是打破咒语的关键啊 |
[17:41] | No. The moonstone is what binds the curse. | 不是 月光石是用来捆绑咒语的 |
[17:45] | Sacrifice is what breaks it. | 祭品才可以解开咒语 |
[17:47] | Sacrifice? | 祭品 |
[17:48] | The blood of the doppelganger. | 二重身的血 |
[17:51] | You’re the doppelganger. | 你就是二重身 |
[17:53] | Aka, in order to break the curse, | 所以 为了解开咒语 |
[17:55] | You’re the one that has to die. | 你得死 |
[18:14] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:36] | – What are you doing here? – I know. | -你在这儿干什么 -我知道了 |
[18:38] | Breaking and entering the sheriff’s house? | 破门闯进警长的屋子里 |
[18:40] | That move will win you an award. | 你会因此而受罚的 |
[18:42] | Go ahead. Keep dodging. | 继续 继续回避我 |
[18:45] | Keep changing the subject. | 继续扯开话题 |
[18:47] | But I know. | 但我知道 |
[18:49] | You’re just like me. Aren’t you? | 你跟我一样 是吧 |
[18:52] | No. | 不是 |
[18:54] | Keep it up, but I’m not buying it. | 继续否定 可我不会相信的 |
[18:58] | I saw how strong you were. | 我看过了你有多强壮 |
[19:01] | I’m not leaving here until you tell me the truth. | 不告诉我真相 我是不会离开的 |
[19:05] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[19:06] | You’re a werewolf. Say it. | 你是个狼人 说出来 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | – Stop lying. – I’m not lying. | -别撒谎了 -我没有撒谎 |
[19:22] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[19:34] | I’m not a werewolf. Ok? | 我不是个狼人 好吧 |
[19:41] | Tell me more. | 再多说点 |
[19:43] | Captivity has made her pushy, eh? | 囚禁弄得她很好奇 是吧 |
[19:46] | What do you want to know, doppelicious? | 你想知道什么 二重身 |
[19:49] | Who are you running from? | 你们在躲谁 |
[19:52] | The originals. | 吸血鬼祖先 |
[19:53] | Yeah, she said that. What does that mean? | 对 她说过了 那是什么意思 |
[19:55] | The first family– | 原始家族 |
[19:57] | The old world– Rose and I pissed ’em off. Mm-mmm. | 旧世界的 罗斯和我把他们惹毛了 |
[20:00] | Correction– I pissed them off. | 我更正 是我把他们惹毛了 |
[20:02] | Rose had my back. And for over half a millennium, | 罗斯帮了我 于是在接下来的500多年中 |
[20:05] | They’ve wanted us dead. | 他们一直想把我们弄死 |
[20:08] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[20:10] | He made the same mistake countless others did. | 他犯了与无数人一样的错 |
[20:12] | He trusted Katerina Petrova. | 相信了卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃 |
[20:14] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[20:16] | The one and only– the first Petrova doppelganger. | 唯一 也是第一个佩特洛娃家族的二重身 |
[20:21] | I helped her escape her fate. | 我帮她摆脱了她的命运 |
[20:22] | And now I’ve– sorry, we’ve– | 现在我 对不起 我们 |
[20:25] | been marked ever since. | 从那时起 就被盯上了 |
[20:26] | Which is why we’re not gonna make the same mistake again. | 所以我们不会再犯同样的错误 |
[20:37] | Here. Drink this. | 拿着 喝了它 |
[20:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:43] | What happened? You scared the hell out of me. | 怎么了 你差点没把我吓死 |
[20:45] | It’s nothing. | 没事了 |
[20:46] | It wasn’t nothing, Bonnie. | 这哪叫没事 邦妮 |
[20:49] | I’ve been doing a lot of magic lately. | 最近我太经常使用魔法了 |
[20:52] | It wears me down. | 有点精疲力尽 |
[20:53] | When I’m worn down, I take a nap. | 当我累的时候 我会打个盹 |
[20:55] | You were– you were unconscious. | 你刚刚 你刚刚都失去知觉了 |
[20:58] | Witchcraft has its limits. | 巫术也有极限 |
[21:02] | If I push too hard, it pushes back. | 如果我使用过度 就会有反作用 |
[21:05] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[21:07] | It’s all in here. | 书里都写着 |
[21:07] | It’s like a reminder that I’m not invincible. | 像警钟提醒着我 我不是万能的 |
[21:13] | Please… | 拜托 |
[21:16] | Don’t–don’t tell anyone. | 请 请不要告诉任何人 |
[21:18] | Why not? Because it’s a weakness, | 为什么 因为这是我的弱点 |
[21:21] | And I don’t want certain people to know that. | 我不希望让有些人知道 |
[21:23] | By certain people, you mean Damon. | 有些人 你指的是达蒙 |
[21:27] | I mean anyone that could hurt me. | 我指的是所有可能伤害我的人 |
[21:31] | I won’t tell anyone, ok? I promise. | 我不会告诉任何人的 好吗 我保证 |
[21:39] | It’s hard, you know? | 日子很难熬 你知道吗 |
[21:41] | My grams is gone, and my dad, | 我的祖母过世了 还有我父亲 |
[21:43] | He doesn’t want to know about what I am. | 他根本不关心我到底是什么 |
[21:45] | He hasn’t since my mom left. | 自从我母亲离开后 他就没关心过了 |
[21:50] | I’m all alone in this. | 一直以来 我都是一个人 |
[21:53] | That’s how I feel a lot of the time, | 这也是我一直以来的感受 |
[21:56] | Alone. | 孤独 |
[22:02] | Uh, you–you think that worked? | 你 你觉得那有效吗 |
[22:05] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[22:35] | We’re gettin’ close. | 我们要到了 |
[22:36] | Jeremy said there’s an access road | 杰里米说再走一段路 |
[22:37] | just past mile marker 6. | 到路标六那有个通道 |
[22:48] | If you want some, just ask. | 如果你想喝 可以问我要 |
[22:50] | I want some. | 我想喝 |
[22:50] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 多感人啊 |
[22:52] | Gonna be all big and strong | 变强壮 |
[22:54] | to save your girl. Well, don’t worry. | 好去拯救你的女友 别担心 |
[22:56] | I’ve got your back. You’ll be fine. | 我会掩护你的 不会有事的 |
[22:58] | I’m not joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[22:59] | I been drinking a little every day, | 我每天都喝一点 |
[23:01] | Slowly increasing my intake | 慢慢加量 |
[23:04] | and building up my strength. | 让我变得强壮 |
[23:12] | Does Elena know you’re drinking blood? | 埃琳娜知道你喝人血了吗 |
[23:19] | I’ve been drinking hers. | 我一直在喝她的血 |
[23:26] | How romantic. | 真是浪漫 |
[23:30] | Since we’re road-trip bonding, | 既然我们在路上聊天 |
[23:32] | Remember the days when all you lived for was blood, | 还记得你那段嗜血如命的日子吗 |
[23:35] | You were the guy who would | 你这家伙 |
[23:36] | rip someone apart just for the fun of it? | 会把人撕开来玩 |
[23:39] | You mean when I was more like you? | 你指的是我跟你一样的那段日子吗 |
[23:40] | Yes, Stefan. Exactly. | 是啊 斯特凡 就是那时 |
[23:42] | Back when you put blood into me | 那时你给我喝你的血 |
[23:44] | so I could be a big, bad vampire. | 让我变成了一个邪恶的吸血鬼 |
[23:46] | Wonder if Elena would be so quick | 真好奇埃琳娜会不会这么快 |
[23:48] | to open her veins to that guy? | 就把血给当时的你 |
[23:50] | By the way, what happened to that guy? | 顺便问下 过去的那家伙怎么了 |
[23:52] | He was a hoot. | 过去的他真是有趣 |
[23:54] | Guess he found something else to live for. | 或许他找到了人生目标 |
[24:07] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[24:09] | This was a mistake. | 我们不该这么做 |
[24:10] | No, I told you I would get us out of this. | 不 我告诉过你 我们能安全离开这的 |
[24:11] | You have to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[24:12] | No! He wants me dead, Rose! | 不 他要我死 罗斯 |
[24:14] | He wants her more. | 他更想要她 |
[24:15] | I can’t do this. You give her to him, | 我不能这么做 你把她交给他 |
[24:18] | He’ll have mercy on you, | 他会放过你 |
[24:19] | But I need to get out of here. | 但我得离开这 |
[24:20] | Hey. What are we? | 嘿 我们是什么关系 |
[24:26] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[24:29] | Forever. | 永远都是 |
[24:35] | You’re scared. | 你被吓坏了 |
[24:37] | Stay here with her | 和她待在这里 |
[24:39] | And don’t make a sound. | 别出声 |
[25:08] | Rose Marie. | 罗斯·玛丽 |
[25:10] | Is there somewhere we can talk? | 这里没有说话的地方吗 |
[25:13] | Yes. | 有 |
[25:14] | In here. | 就在这儿 |
[25:16] | You h-have to forgive the house. | 你得将就点这旧房子 |
[25:18] | Oh, no. What’s a little dirt? | 不是吧 就在这么个不堪的角落 |
[25:21] | I completely understand. | 我能够理解你 |
[25:24] | So tell me, | 那么告诉我 |
[25:25] | What is it that gives you the courage to call me? | 什么让你鼓起勇气找我 |
[25:28] | I wanted my freedom. | 我希望得到自由 |
[25:30] | I’m tired of running. | 我厌倦了逃避 |
[25:31] | You’re in a position to grant me that. | 而你正好能赋予我自由 |
[25:33] | I have complete authority to grant pardon | 我完全有权力给予宽恕 |
[25:35] | to you and your little pet. | 给你和你那小宠儿 |
[25:37] | What is his name these days? Trevor. | 他叫什么来着 特雷弗 |
[25:40] | If I so see fit. | 我能有什么好处 |
[25:42] | Katerina Petrova? | 卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃 |
[25:47] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[25:48] | She didn’t burn in the church in 1864. | 她并没有在1864年的教堂火灾中丧生 |
[25:54] | Continue. | 继续 |
[25:55] | She survived. | 她幸存下来了 |
[25:58] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[25:59] | You don’t seem surprised by this. | 你似乎并未对此感到惊讶 |
[26:01] | Oh, when you called and | 当你联络到我 |
[26:02] | invited me into this armpit of civilization, | 并邀请我来到这么个穷乡僻壤 |
[26:05] | Which is a mere 3 hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, | 而且还离神秘瀑布镇不到3小时的车程 |
[26:08] | I surmised it had everything to do with Katerina. | 我就推测肯定和卡特琳娜有关系 |
[26:11] | Do you have her in your possession? | 现在她在你手上吗 |
[26:14] | No. | 没有 |
[26:15] | I have better. | 不过我有更好的东西 |
[26:17] | I have her doppelganger. | 我有一个二重身 |
[26:19] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[26:20] | Her family line ended with her. | 她是她们家族最后一条血脉 |
[26:22] | I know that for a fact. | 那是事实 |
[26:23] | The facts are wrong. | 这个事实是错的 |
[26:26] | Well, show her to me. | 把她带给我看看 |
[26:28] | Elijah, you’re a man of honor. | 以利亚 你是个值得尊敬的人 |
[26:30] | You’re to be trusted, | 也是言而有信的人 |
[26:32] | But I want to hear you say it again. | 不过我还是想再听你在说一遍承诺 |
[26:36] | You have my word that I will pardon you. | 我发誓我会赦免你 |
[26:41] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[27:20] | Human. | 你是人类 |
[27:22] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[27:27] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[27:35] | House should be just beyond those trees. | 房子应该就在树的后面 |
[27:38] | Wait. Now, I’ve got a little more experience | 等等 现在我可比你 |
[27:39] | than you do with this sort of thing. | 做这些事多有点经验 |
[27:41] | So what’s your point? | 你的重点是 |
[27:42] | My point is whoever has Elena | 我想说抓走埃琳娜的人 |
[27:43] | is probably who was after Katherine in 1864 and before that. | 很可能就是1864年之前在追踪凯瑟琳的人 |
[27:47] | And? | 然后呢 |
[27:48] | And it puts them at 500 years old and strong. | 他们多活了500年 比我们要强壮得多 |
[27:50] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah, I’m certain I wanna do it. | 是的 我确认我要这么做 |
[27:53] | ’cause we go in that house, | 一旦我们进去那屋子 |
[27:54] | We might not come back out. | 可不一定能有命回来 |
[27:55] | All right. Then I won’t come out. | 那好啊 我就不出来了 |
[27:56] | So noble, Stefan. | 挺崇高啊 斯特凡 |
[28:00] | I can’t think of a better reason to die. | 我想不出更好的死法 |
[28:04] | But go on and stay here. | 不过你继续待在这边 |
[28:05] | I’ll totally understand. | 我也完全理解 |
[28:14] | Well, we have a long journey ahead of us. | 我们还有很长的路要走呢 |
[28:15] | We should be going. | 我们该启程了吧 |
[28:17] | Please, don’t let him take me. | 求求你 别让他带走我 |
[28:18] | One last piece of business. | 还有一件事要了解 |
[28:21] | Then we’re done. | 然后我们就走 |
[28:25] | I’ve waited so long for this day, Elijah. | 伊利亚 我等待这一天已经很久了 |
[28:29] | I’m truly very sorry. | 我真心地感到抱歉 |
[28:31] | Oh, no, your apology’s not necessary. | 没事 你不必道歉 |
[28:32] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 不 很必要 |
[28:36] | You trusted me with Katerina… | 你出于信任将卡特琳娜交给我 |
[28:39] | And I failed you. | 而我却辜负了你 |
[28:42] | Oh, yes, you are the guilty one, | 对啊 是你的错 |
[28:45] | And Rose aided you | 罗斯帮助你 |
[28:46] | because she was loyal to you. | 因为她忠于你 |
[28:47] | That, I honor. | 对此我致以崇高的敬意 |
[28:52] | Where was your loyalty? | 那你对我够忠诚吗 |
[28:55] | I beg your forgiveness. | 我恳求您的原谅 |
[28:59] | So granted. | 我原谅你 |
[29:06] | You– | 你 |
[29:07] | Don’t, Rose… | 别乱来 罗斯 |
[29:10] | Now that you are free. | 你现在自由了 |
[29:15] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[29:16] | No, what about the moonstone? | 不 那块月光石怎么办 |
[29:19] | What do you know about the moonstone? | 你知道月光石的事吗 |
[29:21] | I know that you need it, | 我知道你需要它 |
[29:23] | and I know where it is. | 也知道它在哪里 |
[29:24] | Yes. | 很好 |
[29:25] | I can help you get it. | 我能帮你找到它 |
[29:27] | Tell me where it is. | 告诉我在哪里 |
[29:28] | It doesn’t work that way. | 我不能直接告诉你 |
[29:31] | Are you negotiating with me? | 你是在和我谈条件吗 |
[29:35] | It’s the first I’ve heard of it. | 我第一次听到有人敢和你谈条件 |
[29:46] | What is this vervain doing around your neck? | 你脖子上戴的马鞭草要干什么用 |
[29:53] | Tell me where the moonstone is. | 告诉我月光石在哪里 |
[29:56] | In the tomb underneath the church ruins. | 在教堂遗址的地下墓穴里 |
[29:58] | What is it doing there? | 怎么会在那里 |
[30:00] | It’s with Katherine. | 月光石在凯瑟琳手上 |
[30:01] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[30:05] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[30:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:08] | Who else is in this house? | 还有谁在这屋子里 |
[30:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:16] | Move! | 快走 |
[30:30] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[30:31] | I don’t know who it is. | 我不知道是谁 |
[30:36] | Up here. | 在上面 |
[30:41] | Down here. | 在下面 |
[30:59] | Excuse me. | 有人吗 |
[31:02] | To whom it may concern, | 无论你们是谁 |
[31:04] | you’re making a great mistake | 要是你们觉得能打败我 |
[31:06] | if you think that you can beat me. | 那真是大错特错了 |
[31:08] | You can’t. | 你们打败不了我的 |
[31:09] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[31:11] | I repeat– | 我再重复一次 |
[31:13] | You cannot beat me. | 你们打败不了我的 |
[31:16] | So I want the girl | 快把那女孩交出来 |
[31:20] | on the count of 3, | 我数到三 |
[31:22] | or heads will roll. | 不然你们脑袋就保不住了 |
[31:29] | Do we understand each other? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[31:32] | I’ll come with you. | 我会和你走的 |
[31:33] | Just please don’t hurt my friends. | 但请不要伤害我的朋友 |
[31:35] | They just wanted to help me out. | 他们只是想来救我 |
[31:43] | What game are you playing with me? | 你到底在和我玩什么把戏 |
[32:34] | Just let her go. | 让她走吧 |
[32:42] | Hey, come here. Are you hurt? You ok? | 快过来 你受伤了吗 没事吗 |
[32:54] | Thank you. | [谢谢] |
[32:55] | You’re welcome. | [不客气] |
[33:19] | Elena?! | 埃琳娜吗 |
[33:34] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[33:36] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[33:40] | I’m ok. | 我没事了 |
[33:43] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[34:16] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪里 |
[34:18] | She’s home. | 她回家了 |
[34:19] | And you’re here why? | 你干嘛不陪着她 |
[34:21] | Because she wanted to be with Jeremy. | 因为她想和杰里米待一会儿 |
[34:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[34:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:27] | Listen, uh, | 听着 |
[34:28] | what Rose told Elena about the curse… | 罗斯告诉了埃琳娜诅咒的事 |
[34:31] | I know. We’ll keep her safe. | 我知道 我们会一起保护她的 |
[34:35] | You know the only way we’re gonna be able to do that is | 我们只有互相不再争斗 |
[34:37] | if we’re not fighting each other. | 才能一起保护她的安全 |
[34:41] | We let Katherine come between us. | 之前让凯瑟琳离间了我们 |
[34:42] | We let that happen with Elena, | 要是现在为了埃琳娜也这样 |
[34:43] | we’re not gonna be able to protect her. | 我们是保护不了她的 |
[34:45] | Yes, Stefan. | 没错 斯特凡 |
[34:47] | Heard it all before. | 但这些我早就听过了 |
[34:52] | What? | 什么事 |
[34:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:57] | About what? | 你抱歉什么 |
[34:59] | For being the guy who made you turn 145 years ago. | 145年前是我让你变成吸血鬼的 |
[35:04] | Enough, Stef. It’s late. | 够了 斯特 太晚了 |
[35:06] | We don’t need to rehash that. | 我们不必重提旧事了 |
[35:08] | You know what? I’ve never said it out loud. | 你知道吗 我从来没这样说过 |
[35:12] | I guess I just need to say it, | 我只是需要把这些话说出来 |
[35:13] | and you need to hear it. | 你也要听好了 |
[35:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:20] | What I did was selfish. | 我的所作所为很是自私 |
[35:22] | I didn’t want to be alone. | 我不想孤单一人 |
[35:27] | Guess I just needed my brother. | 大概我只是想要哥哥陪着我 |
[35:38] | You know what? This sounds crazy, | 你知道吗 这听起来可能有些荒唐 |
[35:39] | but alcohol helps. | 但喝点酒就会好很多 |
[35:41] | Or at least it helps me. | 至少对我很管用 |
[35:43] | You know, with all that inside jittery stuff. | 神经过度紧张的时候 喝点酒就好了 |
[35:46] | I’m hot. | 我好热 |
[35:48] | It’s like my skin is on fire. | 好像身上要烧起来了 |
[35:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:52] | I never had any of that. | 我从没这样过 |
[35:55] | Guess wolves are different. | 也许狼人不一样吧 |
[35:59] | At the beginning, I was very, very emotional. | 一开始 我的情绪很不稳定 |
[36:04] | Everything was heightened. | 警觉性也变得很强 |
[36:05] | I have that. | 我也是 |
[36:10] | How can you be a vampire? | 你怎么会是吸血鬼 |
[36:14] | How can you be a werewolf? | 你怎么会是狼人 |
[36:20] | Who else is like you? | 还有谁跟你一样 |
[36:24] | Just me. | 就我一个 |
[36:27] | It’s a really long story. | 说来话长 |
[36:29] | We can share another time. | 下次再详谈吧 |
[36:30] | Uh, how many other werewolves are there? | 还有多少狼人呢 |
[36:34] | Just me. | 就我一个 |
[36:36] | And my uncle Mason, | 本来还有梅森叔叔 |
[36:37] | but he left town. | 不过他离开小镇了 |
[36:40] | Look, Tyler… | 听着 泰勒 |
[36:44] | You can’t tell anyone, OK? | 别跟其他人说 好吗 |
[36:47] | Not about you, not about me. | 别说出我们的秘密 |
[36:49] | No one will understand. | 他们不会理解的 |
[36:52] | I know. | 我明白 |
[36:54] | I want to tell you about my mom and yours | 我想跟你聊聊我们的妈妈 |
[36:59] | and the founding families and the council, | 还有创始家族以及理事会 |
[37:02] | but I need you to promise me | 可你得保证 |
[37:06] | no one will find out about us. | 不让其他人发现我们的真面目 |
[37:10] | This is life and death, Tyler. | 事关生死 泰勒 |
[37:15] | I have no one else to tell. | 我根本无处倾诉 |
[37:21] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 刚才 对不起了 |
[37:23] | It’s just– I’m alone with this. | 因为 我独自承受着这些 |
[37:28] | It’s gonna happen to me. | 事情就要发生了 |
[37:30] | On the next full moon, I’m gonna turn, | 下一个月圆时 我就要变身了 |
[37:33] | and I won’t be able to stop it. | 而我却无法控制 |
[37:39] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[37:43] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[37:45] | No, it’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[38:09] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[38:13] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 我不是来找你麻烦的 |
[38:16] | Why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[38:17] | Lexi once told me that you’re one of the good ones. | 莱希跟我说过 你也是个好吸血鬼 |
[38:20] | You knew Lexi? | 你认识莱希 |
[38:23] | Trevor was my best friend. | 特雷弗是我的挚友 |
[38:26] | For 500 years, I have lived with one person, | 我和他一起生活了五百年 |
[38:30] | and he’s gone. | 现在他却死了 |
[38:34] | And I don’t wanna run anymore, | 我也不想再到处逃亡了 |
[38:35] | because I don’t have anybwhere else to run to. | 因为我已无处可去 |
[38:38] | Well, I’m sorry, but I can’t help you. | 对不起 我帮不了你 |
[38:41] | I don’t need your help, | 我不是来找你帮忙 |
[38:44] | but I think you need mine. | 我是来帮你的忙 |
[38:47] | Elijah may be dead, but this isn’t over. | 以利亚虽然死了 但事情还没结束 |
[38:50] | What do you mean it’s not over? | 这话什么意思 |
[38:52] | It isn’t over. | 事情还没结束 |
[38:54] | The originals, they’ll come for her. | 吸血鬼祖先还是会来找她 |
[38:59] | They have to. | 必须来找她 |
[39:02] | They’re doing it for him. | 他们都是为他效力的 |
[39:05] | For who? | 为谁 |
[39:07] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[39:23] | Cute PJS. | 睡衣很可爱 |
[39:27] | I’m tired, Damon. | 我累了 达蒙 |
[39:33] | Brought you this. | 给你送这个来了 |
[39:35] | I thought that was gone. | 我还以为弄丢了 |
[39:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:43] | Please give it back. | 还给我 |
[39:46] | I just have to say something. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[39:48] | Why do you have to say it with my necklace? | 为什么要拿着我的项链说 |
[39:51] | Well… | 这个 |
[39:52] | Because what I’m about to say is… | 因为我要说的 |
[39:57] | probably the most selfish thing I’ve ever said in my life. | 可能是这辈子最自私的一番话 |
[40:01] | Damon, don’t go there. | 达蒙 别说了 |
[40:03] | No. I just have to say it once. | 别 我就说一次 |
[40:04] | You just need to hear it. | 你只要听着 |
[40:09] | I love you, Elena. | 我爱你 埃琳娜 |
[40:13] | And it’s because I love you that… | 因为爱你 所以 |
[40:18] | I can’t be selfish with you… | 不能这么自私把你据为己有 |
[40:22] | Why you can’t know this. | 为什么你都不知道呢 |
[40:26] | I don’t deserve you… | 我配不上你 |
[40:31] | But my brother does. | 可我弟弟配得上 |
[40:46] | God, I wish you didn’t have to forget this. | 好想把这番话留在你心中 |
[40:53] | But you do. | 可是不行 |