时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely | 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没 |
[00:03] | until a shaman put a curse on them | 直到巫师对他们下了咒语 |
[00:04] | to limit their power. | 来限制他们的超能力 |
[00:05] | Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon, | 从那以后 狼人只能在满月时变身 |
[00:07] | and vampires are weakened by the sun. | 而吸血鬼不能见光 |
[00:09] | The werewolf part of the curse | 狼人的咒语 |
[00:11] | is sealed with the moonstone. | 被月光石封印着 |
[00:12] | So tell me about your ex, Katherine. | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 |
[00:14] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:15] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:17] | Damon, don’t. | 达蒙 不要 |
[00:18] | You need me. Elena’s in danger. | 你需要我 埃琳娜有危险 |
[00:19] | The moonstone is what breaks the curse. | 月光石是用来解除诅咒的 |
[00:21] | Sacrifice is what breaks it, | 祭品才可以解除诅咒 |
[00:22] | the blood of the doppelganger. | 二重身的血 |
[00:24] | You’re the doppelganger. | 你就是二重身 |
[00:25] | I wanna be with you, Stefan, | 我想和你在一起 斯特凡 |
[00:26] | but first I need to wake up | 但首先我需要清醒一下 |
[00:28] | and know that the people that I love are safe. | 确保我所爱的人都是安全的 |
[00:30] | You were running from something. What was it? | 你在躲避什么的 到底是什么 |
[00:32] | Everyone has a past. | 每个人都有过去 |
[00:33] | The originals, Rose and I pissed ’em off. | 吸血鬼祖先 罗斯和我触怒了他们 |
[00:35] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[00:35] | He trusted Katerina Petrova. | 他相信了卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃 |
[00:37] | Elijah, I beg your forgiveness. | 以利亚 我恳求您的原谅 |
[01:52] | Hello, Elena. | 你好啊 埃琳娜 |
[01:54] | Stefan here? | 斯特凡在吗 |
[01:55] | He called, said it was important. | 他打电话给我 说有要紧事 |
[01:58] | Right this way. | 里边请 |
[02:07] | What is this about? | 什么事 |
[02:13] | You. | 是你 |
[02:22] | Ok, you have to understand I only know | 你们得明白 我只知道 |
[02:24] | what I’ve picked up over the years. | 这些年来零零碎碎听到的一些事 |
[02:26] | And I don’t know what’s true and what’s not true. | 我也不知道哪些是真的 哪些是假的 |
[02:28] | That’s the problem with all this vampire crap. | 吸血鬼的事乱七八糟 麻烦就在这里 |
[02:30] | But klaus, I know is real. | 但是关于克劳斯 我知道是真的 |
[02:32] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[02:33] | One of the originals. He’s a legend. | 吸血鬼祖先之一 他是个传奇人物 |
[02:35] | From of the first generation of vampires. | 是第一代吸血鬼 |
[02:37] | Like Elijah. | 和以利亚一样 |
[02:37] | No. Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus. | 不一样 相较于克劳斯 以利亚一文不值 |
[02:41] | He was a foot soldier. | 他不过是个小兵 |
[02:42] | Klaus is the real deal. | 克劳斯才是背后大佬 |
[02:43] | Klaus is known to be the oldest. | 克劳斯因为资格最老而出名 |
[02:46] | Ok, so you’re saying that the oldest vampire | 你是说 史上最老的吸血鬼 |
[02:49] | in the history of time is coming after me? | 现在在追捕我吗 |
[02:51] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不是 |
[02:52] | What they’re saying is– I mean, | 他们说的是 我的意思是 |
[02:53] | if what she’s saying is true… | 如果她说的是真的 |
[02:55] | Which it is. | 就是真的 |
[02:56] | And you’re not just saying it | 而你也不是为了自保 |
[02:57] | so we don’t kill you… Which I’m not. | -才随口胡说的 -我没胡说 |
[02:58] | Then we’re lookin’ at a solid maybe. | 那么我们面对的可能就是 事实 |
[03:02] | Look, Elijah’s dead, right? | 以利亚已经死了 对吧 |
[03:03] | So no one else even knows that you exist. | 所以就没人知道你的存在了 |
[03:05] | – Not that you know of. – That’s not helping. | -不可能 -说这些没用 |
[03:07] | Look, I’ve never even met anyone who’s laid eyes on him. | 我从没听说过有谁亲眼见过他 |
[03:10] | I mean, we’re talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. | 我们说的都是几世纪以来虚实不分的事情 |
[03:14] | I mean, we don’t know what’s real. | 我们不知道真假 |
[03:15] | For all we know, he could just be | 我们都知道 他可能只是个 |
[03:16] | some sort of stupid bedtime story. | 无聊的催眠故事 |
[03:17] | He’s real, and he doesn’t give up. | 他是真的 而且他从不放弃 |
[03:19] | If he wants something, He gets it. | 他想要的东西 一定会得到 |
[03:22] | If you’re not afraid of Klaus, then you’re an idiot. | 谁要是不怕克劳斯 那他就是傻瓜 |
[03:23] | All right, we’re shaking. | 好吧 我们害怕了 |
[03:25] | You’ve made your point. | 你的目的已经达到了 |
[03:29] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[03:31] | School. | 学校 |
[03:32] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[03:34] | Let me, uh–let me grab my stuff. I’ll go with you. | 等我去收拾一下东西 跟你一起去 |
[03:36] | That’s ok. I know where it is. | 不用了 我知道怎么去学校 |
[03:43] | She’s in denial. | 她不愿接受现实 |
[03:47] | Shut up, Damon. | 闭嘴 达蒙 |
[03:51] | Here. I got it. | 我来吧 |
[03:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:58] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜去哪了 |
[03:59] | She’s, um– she’s actually runnin’ late today. | 她 她今天迟到了 |
[04:02] | So what are you doin’ later? | 一会儿你要干什么去 |
[04:03] | You wanna hang out at the grill, shoot some pool? | 去烧烤店逛一圈 打打桌球怎么样 |
[04:05] | Winner runs the table. | 赢的人接着守擂 |
[04:07] | Um, why? | 为什么 |
[04:09] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[04:09] | Well, you never asked me to play a game of pool before, | 你以前从没邀请过我去打桌球 |
[04:11] | So why now? | 现在为什么叫我一起去 |
[04:13] | Uh, I don’t know. I thought– | 我不知道 我想 |
[04:15] | thought it would be fun. Never mind. | 我们会玩得很开心 当我没说 |
[04:17] | No. Hey, ok. | 不是啦 好吧 |
[04:19] | Sure. It’s just… | 我去 只是 |
[04:21] | Just what? | 只是什么 |
[04:24] | It’s just you’re Elena’s brother, and… | 只是你是埃琳娜的弟弟 而且 |
[04:30] | Sure. | 去吧 |
[04:32] | It’s just I’m really bad at pool. | 只不过我桌球打得实在很烂 |
[04:34] | Yeah. Yeah, I thought you might be. | 我想你也可能不怎么会打 |
[04:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[04:37] | Do you guys know which way’s the office? | 请问你们知道办公室怎么走吗 |
[04:39] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. Through the double doors, | 恩 穿过那边的双开门 |
[04:41] | uh, straight ahead, quick left, | 直走 再左转 |
[04:43] | and then your first right. You must be new here. | 接着在第一个转弯口右转 你是新来的吧 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I am. It’s kinda hard to hide it. | 是的 一下子就露馅了 |
[04:46] | My name’s Luka. | 我叫洛卡 |
[04:47] | I’m Jeremy. This is bonnie. | 我叫杰里米 这是邦妮 |
[04:49] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[04:53] | Anyway, Luka, I’m, uh– I’m actually headed in that direction. | 这样吧 洛卡 我正好要往那边走 |
[04:56] | Why don’t you follow me? | 跟我一起走吧 |
[04:56] | It could get confusing. | 你自己走容易迷路 |
[04:57] | Ok, thanks, man. | 兄弟 谢谢你 |
[04:59] | It’s nice to meet you, Bonnie. | 很高兴见到你 邦妮 |
[05:04] | Tell everyone I wasn’t feeling well | 谁问到我就说我不舒服 |
[05:05] | and I went home from school. | 所以回家了 |
[05:07] | I can’t believe I’m agreeing to this. | 真不敢相信我居然同意了 |
[05:09] | I’m a terrible liar. | 我不太会说谎 |
[05:11] | And keep Stefan busy. | 别让斯特凡闲下来 |
[05:12] | I don’t want him knowing what I’m up to. | 我不想让他知道我在干什么 |
[05:13] | I’m even worse at duplicity, | 我更不善于搞两面派 |
[05:15] | and you know this. | 你是知道的 |
[05:16] | You managed to keep me occupied | 当初凯瑟琳去见斯特凡的时候 |
[05:18] | when Katherine paid Stefan a visit. | 你可是让我忙得团团转 |
[05:20] | Yeah, ’cause she threatened me. | 那是因为她威胁我 |
[05:22] | Not that I’m saying that you should use that as a tactic. | 但你不准威胁我 |
[05:24] | It’s Stefan’s gonna see right through me. | 只是 斯特凡一定会拆穿我的 |
[05:27] | Caroline, as my friend, do you promise or not? | 卡罗琳 作为我的朋友 你愿意答应我吗 |
[05:33] | You had to break out the girlfriend code. | 你还真拿我们的友情来说事儿了 |
[05:36] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:38] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[05:40] | Ok. | 好 |
[05:43] | Why don’t you want Stefan to know? | 你为什么不想让斯特凡知道呢 |
[05:45] | Because he would never be ok with me doing this. | 因为他绝不会答应我这么做的 |
[05:55] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[05:57] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[05:58] | She’s the only one who knows the truth about Klaus, | 她是唯一一个了解克劳斯的人 |
[06:01] | the only one who can tell me how to stop him. | 只有她能告诉我怎样才能阻止克劳斯 |
[06:02] | But you’re asking for the truth | 可你是去问一个 |
[06:04] | from someone who’s probably never given it. | 也许根本不会把真相告诉你的人 |
[06:07] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[06:08] | Yes. I can’t just sit back and wait. | 是的 我不能坐以待毙 |
[06:11] | I have to know, Caroline. | 我必须知道办法 卡罗琳 |
[06:17] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[06:50] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[06:56] | I’ll be ok from here. | 我站在这里就不会有事 |
[07:20] | Hello, Elena. | 你好 埃琳娜 |
[07:26] | You come to watch me wither away? | 你是来看我消亡的吗 |
[07:30] | Good-bye, Caroline. | 再见 卡罗琳 |
[07:32] | As long as I stay on this side of the door, | 我一直站在门的这边 |
[07:34] | she can’t hurt me. | 她伤不了我的 |
[07:36] | Please. | 走吧 |
[07:45] | Stefan know you’re here? | 斯特凡知道你来这儿了吗 |
[07:46] | I brought you some things. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[07:48] | You came to bribe me? | 你是来收买我的 |
[07:50] | What is it that you want? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[07:52] | I want you to tell me about Klaus. | 我要你告诉我克劳斯的事 |
[07:56] | You’ve been busy. | 看来他给你带来了不少麻烦 |
[08:01] | I also brought you this. | 我还给你带了这个 |
[08:04] | It’s your family history. | 这是你的家族史 |
[08:07] | It says in here that the family line ended with you. | 据上面的记载 你们家族到你就绝后了 |
[08:12] | Obviously that’s not true. | 显然与事实不符 |
[08:14] | You think that if you brought me some family keepsake, | 你以为给我带点家族纪念品 |
[08:16] | that I’d open up? | 我就会敞开心扉吗 |
[08:21] | I also brought you this. | 我还给你带了这个 |
[08:27] | You don’t look so good. | 你看上去气色不是很好 |
[08:29] | How long before your body shuts down? | 你要多久才会彻底干枯呢 |
[08:30] | 10, 20 years? | 十年 还是二十年 |
[08:32] | Must be painful to desiccate and mummify. | 脱水成木乃伊的过程一定很痛苦吧 |
[08:35] | I can’t even imagine. | 我都无法想象 |
[09:10] | You have the Petrova fire. | 你果然是佩特洛娃的后人 |
[09:19] | More blood? | 还要吗 |
[09:29] | It’s a long story, | 这事说来话长 |
[09:31] | Klaus and I, | 我和克劳斯 |
[09:32] | goes all the way back to England, 1492, | 得从1492年的英格兰说起 |
[09:35] | after I left Bulgaria. | 在我离开保加利亚之后 |
[09:37] | Or was thrown out. | 或者说是被驱逐出去 |
[09:42] | Thrown out? | 驱逐 |
[09:44] | My family, your true ancestors… | 我的家人 你的祖先 |
[09:48] | They disowned me. | 和我断绝了关系 |
[09:50] | My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time. | 那个时代 我轻率的举止是不被容忍的 |
[09:53] | I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame. | 我未婚先孕 真不像话 |
[09:57] | It was kept secret? | 你们家族对此保密 |
[09:58] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[09:59] | My baby was given away. | 我的孩子被送走了 |
[10:02] | I was banished to England, | 我被放逐到英格兰 |
[10:03] | and I had to learn to adjust. | 我不得不学会适应新环境 |
[10:05] | So I quickly became English. | 于是我很快就像个真正的英国人了 |
[10:07] | It was there that | 我就是在那遇见了 |
[10:08] | I caught the eye of a nobleman named Klaus. | 一个叫克劳斯的贵族 |
[10:11] | I was taken with him at first, | 一开始我被他所吸引 |
[10:13] | until I found out what he was | 直到我发现了他的真面目 |
[10:15] | and what he wanted from me… | 知道了他想从我这里得到什么 |
[10:17] | And then I ran like hell. | 然后我拼命地逃跑 |
[10:30] | She’s here. | 她就在这 |
[10:33] | Katerina! | 卡特琳娜 |
[10:35] | I know you’re near! | 我知道你就在附近 |
[10:37] | I can smell your blood. | 我能闻到你的血 |
[10:40] | It’s pointless to run. | 逃跑是没用的 |
[10:43] | Klaus’ll find you wherever you are. | 你逃不出克劳斯的掌心 |
[10:46] | This way. | 走这边 |
[10:47] | There’s more blood over there. | 那里血的气味更浓 |
[11:10] | Head east. | 往东走 |
[11:11] | I can’t lead them astray much longer. | 我牵制不了他们太久 |
[11:12] | – I can’t run anymore. – Another mile. | -我跑不动了 -再跑一英里 |
[11:14] | There’s a cottage. | 有个小农屋 |
[11:16] | You’ll be safe there. | 到那你就安全了 |
[11:18] | Go now. Go! | 快跑啊 |
[11:20] | So… | 那么 |
[11:24] | What did Klaus want? | 克劳斯想从你身上得到什么 |
[11:25] | Same thing that he’ll want from you. | 和他想从你身上得到的东西一样 |
[11:28] | He wants to break the curse. | 他想破解诅咒 |
[11:30] | By sacrificing the Petrova doppelganger. | 所以就要用佩特洛娃二重身当祭品 |
[11:33] | He wanted to drain every single drop | 他恨不得吸干 |
[11:35] | of blood from my body. | 我所有的血液 |
[11:41] | All right, rosebud. | 好了好了 哭泣的少女 |
[11:44] | I need some answers. | 快回答我的问题 |
[11:47] | Oh, please don’t tell me you’re crying | 拜托 别告诉我你在为 |
[11:48] | ’cause your buddy Trevor lost his head. | 你那亲爱的特雷弗丢了脑袋伤心 |
[11:50] | You always been this sensitive? | 你真没同情心 |
[11:52] | There’s a little vampire switch | 吸血鬼都有个小小的感情开关 |
[11:53] | you can just pfft for this very reason. | 你完全可以关掉它 |
[11:55] | Takes the emotion out of it. | 不让情感进入大脑 |
[11:56] | Yeah, you switch yours, | 好吧 你先关了你的 |
[11:57] | I’ll switch mine. | 我再关了我的 |
[11:58] | Is that a dig? | 这是在挖苦我吗 |
[11:59] | It’s an observation. | 这是洞察力 |
[12:00] | Being in love with your brother’s girlfriend must be difficult. | 爱上了弟弟的女友 你也不好过吧 |
[12:03] | I’m not in love with anyone. | 我才没爱上谁 |
[12:04] | You wanna try that again? | 你敢再说一次吗 |
[12:10] | Don’t get on my bad side. | 别逼我露出邪恶的一面 |
[12:11] | Then show me your good side. | 你还有善良的一面吗 |
[12:14] | How do I find Klaus? | 怎么才能找到克劳斯 |
[12:16] | You don’t find Klaus. He finds you. | 你找不到他的 只有他找你的份 |
[12:17] | Come on. Somebody’s gotta know somebody | 拜托 总有人认识 |
[12:20] | who knows where he is, right? | 知道他在哪里的人 是吧 |
[12:21] | Add another 200 somebodies to that, | 就算你一环套一环牵扯出200人 |
[12:23] | and you’re still not even close. | 你也还是离他十万八千里 |
[12:24] | Humor me. You got in touch with Elijah. | 别蒙我 你联系上了以利亚 |
[12:27] | How’d you do it? | 怎么做到的 |
[12:28] | Through a very low somebody on the totem pole. | 通过权利金字塔里最底层的一个吸血鬼 |
[12:31] | A guy named Slater in Richmond. | 叫斯莱特 在里士满 |
[12:33] | Perfect. I’ll drive. | 这不就得了 我开车 |
[12:34] | No. You forget not all of us can do sun. | 不 你忘了我不能见阳光 |
[12:38] | Then you drive. | 那你开车 |
[12:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:44] | – Stefan! – Hey. – Hey. | -斯特凡 -嗨 -嗨 |
[12:46] | Um, I need to talk to you. Where are you going? | 我有话和你说 你这是要去哪 |
[12:48] | Well, Elena went home sick. | 埃琳娜请病假回家了 |
[12:50] | I just want to go check up on her. | 我去看看她怎么样了 |
[12:52] | Ditcher. | 别去了 |
[12:53] | I’m kinda worried about her. | 我有点担心她 |
[12:54] | You know what? Of course you are. | 是啊 你当然担心她 |
[12:56] | Go ahead. I–you know what? We can talk later. | 去吧 我们可以以后再谈 |
[13:01] | Uh, talk about what? | 什么事吗 |
[13:06] | I might have done something. | 我可能做了件事 |
[13:10] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[13:13] | Told Tyler I’m a vampire. | 跟泰勒说我是吸血鬼 |
[13:22] | What does the Petrova bloodline have to do with Klaus? | 佩特洛娃家族的血液对克劳斯有什么用 |
[13:31] | It’s really tedious, but… | 说来话长 |
[13:37] | The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood. | 诅咒是靠佩特洛娃的血做祭品维系的 |
[13:41] | Witches are crafty with their spells. | 女巫施咒真是精于算计 |
[13:45] | The doppelganger was created as way to be able to undo the spell. | 创造二重身是用来解咒的 |
[13:49] | Once the doppelganger reappeared, | 二重身一再现 |
[13:52] | the curse can be broken. | 咒就可以被破解 |
[13:54] | So you ran before he killed you. | 所以在他杀了你之前你逃走了 |
[13:58] | Something like that. | 差不多就那样 |
[14:10] | Help. Please help me. | 救命 求你救救我 |
[14:16] | Please. Help me. | 求你 救救我 |
[14:18] | I don’t invite strangers into my home. | 我素不接待陌生人 |
[14:20] | No. Trevor, he said that you’d help me. | 不要 特雷弗说你会帮我 |
[14:24] | Damn him. Always making promises I don’t want to keep. | 该死 总是做出些我不想履行的承诺 |
[14:30] | Let the girl in. | 让她进来 |
[14:38] | Bring her water and something to eat. | 给她些水和吃的 |
[14:44] | You must be Rose. Thank you. | 你就是罗斯吧 谢谢 |
[14:47] | Trevor said to show you this to prove I am who I say, | 特雷弗说这个能证明我是谁 |
[14:51] | that you would help me to freedom. | 他说你能帮我逃走 |
[14:52] | You stole this from Klaus? | 你从克劳斯那儿偷来的吗 |
[14:54] | It was to be part of the sacrifice ritual | 它是祭奠仪式的一部分 |
[14:56] | So I–I grabbed it and made my escape. | 所以我就拿着它逃了出来 |
[14:58] | People do not escape from Klaus. | 没人逃得出克劳斯的手心 |
[15:00] | Everyone who tries ends up back in his grasp, | 所有试过的人都以失败告终 |
[15:02] | and anyone who helps them dies. | 而帮他的人只有死路一条 |
[15:03] | I know the risk you bring on yourself by giving me aid. | 我知道你帮我是冒着多大的危险 |
[15:06] | I am risking nothing. At nightfall, | 我不会冒险 到晚上 |
[15:07] | I will bring you back to Klaus and beg him to show us both mercy. | 我会把你交给克劳斯求他给我们条生路 |
[15:11] | No! No! | 不要 |
[15:29] | Back entrance. How convenient. | 后门 这够方便的 |
[15:31] | That’s the point. We can’t all have little daylight rings. | 这就是重点 不是谁都有都有日光戒 |
[15:34] | How do you know this Slater guy’s even here? | 你怎么确定斯莱特会在 |
[15:36] | I called him. | 我打了电话给他 |
[15:37] | He’s here. He’s always here. | 他在这 一直都在 |
[15:38] | Good. Just one thing. | 很好 还有一事 |
[15:40] | If you are setting me up in any way, | 如果你给我耍花招 |
[15:42] | I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat. | 我就掏出你的心再把它塞进你的嘴 |
[15:45] | It’s something I’m very good at. | 这种事我是很擅长的 |
[15:49] | I’m older than you and stronger. | 我比你活得久 因此更强大 |
[15:51] | Don’t get on my bad side. | 别逼我露出我邪恶的一面 |
[15:56] | You can trust me. | 你可以信我 |
[16:11] | Whoa. What about the, uh…sunlight | 不怕阳光了吗 |
[16:14] | Double-paned and tempered. | 双层隔热玻璃 |
[16:15] | UV rays can’t penetrate. | 可以阻挡紫外线 |
[16:17] | You see the appeal now? | 现在你发现其迷人之处了吧 |
[16:18] | That and the free wi-fi. | 那不是自由的漂流者吗 |
[16:20] | Hey. How are you? | 过得还好吧 |
[16:22] | Good. I saw you come. What are you doin’ here? | 挺好的 你来这有什么事吗 |
[16:25] | Mmm, it’s a long story, but I want you to meet– | 一言难尽 我想让你认识下 |
[16:30] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[16:31] | Turned 1864, mystic falls, by Katherine Pierce, | 1864年在神秘瀑布镇被凯瑟琳·皮尔斯转化 |
[16:35] | AKA katerina Petrova. | 也就是卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃 |
[16:39] | So I take it I was right. | 那么我说的是对的咯 |
[16:41] | What I told you about the tomb under the church is true. | 之前告诉你的教堂下墓穴的事是真的了 |
[16:44] | Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip. | 是 千真万确 多谢提示 |
[16:47] | Yeah. It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:52] | Maybe. | 但愿吧 |
[16:54] | What’s goin’ on, Rose? | 罗斯 有什么事吗 |
[16:56] | Where’s, uh, Trevor? | 特雷弗呢 |
[17:06] | Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she? | 罗斯最终没有把你交给克劳斯 对吧 |
[17:09] | No. | 没有 |
[17:11] | But not because she had a change of heart. | 但不是因为她改变了主意 |
[17:17] | It’s nightfall. | 太阳落山了 |
[17:19] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[17:23] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[17:24] | Mmm. In the woods. | 在树林里的时候 |
[17:26] | I tripped. | 我拌到了 |
[17:27] | That’s a lie. I would have smelled it. | 说谎 我之前怎么没有闻到 |
[17:30] | I’d rather die than go back to Klaus. | 我宁愿死也不愿被克劳斯抓回去 |
[17:32] | Please just let me die. | 就让我死吧 |
[17:34] | If you die, then Trevor dies with you. | 若你死了 特雷弗会同你一块儿死 |
[17:37] | No. No! | 不要 |
[17:47] | Where is she? | 他在哪儿 |
[17:50] | You set us both on a path of death. | 你让我们走上了不归路 |
[17:52] | I only hope that Klaus | 我只能希望克劳斯 |
[17:53] | sees the honor in returning that girl to him. | 看在我们把这女孩送回去的份上 |
[17:55] | He will sacrifice her. | 他会把她当作祭品 |
[17:57] | Then so be it! | 那就这样吧 |
[17:59] | I love her, Rose. | 罗斯 我爱她 |
[18:04] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[18:07] | He will not stop until he has all of our heads. | 他不杀了我们不会罢休的 |
[18:12] | Then we shall run until we die. | 那我们就无休止的逃亡吧 |
[18:34] | You killed yourself? | 你自杀了 |
[18:37] | Klaus needed a human doppelganger. | 克劳斯需要一个人类二重身 |
[18:39] | As a vampire, I was no longer in use to him. | 变成吸血鬼 我对他就没有利用价值了 |
[18:42] | But it didn’t work. | 但你失败了 |
[18:44] | You didn’t really escape. | 你并没有真正得以脱身 |
[18:45] | You’ve been running from Klaus ever since. | 这么多年来你一直在躲避克劳斯的追捕 |
[18:46] | I underestimated his spirit for vengeance. | 我低估了他的复仇精神 |
[18:49] | But living out of a suitcase is better than dying | 不过四处逃亡总比被人杀了 |
[18:51] | so that you could have your blood | 把血洒在什么小石头上 |
[18:52] | spilled over some silly little rock. | 强多了 |
[18:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:59] | Afraid I’m right? | 怕被我说中了吗 |
[19:00] | You don’t wanna die? | 不想死吗 |
[19:02] | There’s another way out. | 还是有出路的 |
[19:09] | Better hurry. Your opportunity is going, | 最好快点 你的机会稍纵即逝 |
[19:13] | going, going… | 稍纵即逝 |
[19:15] | and gone. | 没有了 |
[19:21] | I made the other choice. | 我选了另一条路 |
[19:26] | What did you do, Katerina? | 卡特琳娜 你这是做什么 |
[19:30] | I would have helped you live. | 我本可以帮你活下去的 |
[19:32] | You would have helped me run. | 你是要帮我逃跑 |
[19:34] | That was never going to be enough. | 只逃跑是不够的 |
[19:42] | It was enough for me. | 对我来说足够了 |
[19:46] | Do you not see, Trevor? | 你还看不出来吗 特雷弗 |
[19:48] | She used you to help her escape and me to turn her. | 她利用你帮她逃跑 又利用我变成了吸血鬼 |
[19:52] | Klaus will see our role in this. | 克劳斯会知道我们做了什么的 |
[19:53] | And for that, I’m sorry. | 关于那点 我很抱歉 |
[19:56] | As am I… | 我也很抱歉 |
[19:58] | for this. | 因为 |
[20:06] | Please understand… | 请理解我 |
[20:07] | You have just signed our death sentence. | 你等于判了我们死刑 |
[20:11] | Better you die than I. | 你们死总比我死强 |
[20:15] | Rose and Trevor spent the last 500 years | 罗斯和特雷弗逃亡了五百年就因为被你利用了 |
[20:18] | running because you used them. | 就因为你利用了他们 |
[20:20] | Trevor just got killed. | 特雷弗不久前被杀了 |
[20:21] | Never thought he would have lasted that long. | 真没想到他能撑这么久 |
[20:24] | You don’t even care that you ruined their lives. | 你毁了他们的一生 却一点都不在乎 |
[20:27] | I was looking out for myself, Elena. | 我只是在保护我自己 埃琳娜 |
[20:30] | I will always look out for myself. | 我会一直好好保护自己 |
[20:32] | If you’re smart, you’ll do the same. | 如果你够明智 你也会这样做的 |
[20:50] | Sorry to drag you here, but if I don’t eat, | 拽你来这儿真不好意思 但我不吃饭=东西的话 |
[20:52] | I get those “Killing some people” urges. | 就会有想杀人的冲动 |
[20:54] | Tyler totally has those, too, by the way. | 顺便提一句 泰勒也有完全一样的感受 |
[20:56] | Yeah, what else did you say to him? | 你还对他说了什么 |
[20:58] | Not much. | 也没什么 |
[20:59] | I was trying to keep the questions to a minimum. | 我已经尽量把问题最小化了 |
[21:05] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[21:06] | Yes, Caroline. As a matter of fact, I am a little mad. | 对 卡罗琳 我真的有点生气 |
[21:09] | I mean, you put yourself at risk. If Damon finds out– | 你这是在给自己找麻烦 万一达蒙发现了 |
[21:11] | But you’re not gonna tell him, are you? | 但你不会告诉他的 对吧 |
[21:12] | No, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[21:13] | He would kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[21:16] | Always lookin’ out for me. | 你总是这么照顾我 |
[21:17] | Yeah. Well, you don’t exactly make it very easy on me. | 是啊 可你一点都不让我省心啊 |
[21:21] | Then why do you do it? | 那你为什么还这样 |
[21:23] | Why are you such a good friend to me? | 为什么对我这么仗义 |
[21:25] | I don’t know. I guess you, uh– | 我也说不好 可能是你 |
[21:27] | you remind me of someone, | 你让我想起了一位故人 |
[21:29] | my, uh– my best friend, Lexi. | 我最好的朋友 莱希 |
[21:34] | You have a friend? | 你还有朋友 |
[21:36] | You say that with such a– | 你这惊讶的口气 |
[21:38] | a discouraging amount of surprise, Caroline. | 让我好沮丧啊 卡罗琳 |
[21:40] | No, I just–sorry. I just… | 不是 对不起 我只是… |
[21:44] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她的事吧 |
[21:47] | I will some other time. | 改天再说吧 |
[21:49] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[21:50] | Wait, no. Um, what do we do about Tyler? | 等等 别走 泰勒的事怎么办 |
[21:52] | I–I don’t want Damon to kill him, | 我不想他被达蒙干掉 |
[21:55] | ’cause there’s a full moon coming up, | 因为月圆之夜就要到了 |
[21:58] | and Tyler’s totally freaking out about it. | 泰勒完全手足无措了 |
[22:06] | Hey, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[22:08] | Hey. Luka. | 洛卡 |
[22:10] | How was your first day? | 来这第一天过得如何 |
[22:11] | It was great. | 很好啊 |
[22:12] | I would like to introduce you to my dad. | 这位是我爸爸 |
[22:15] | Hi. I’m Bonnie Bennett. | 你好 我是邦妮·贝内特 |
[22:17] | Dr. Martin. Jonas Martin. | 我是马丁医生 乔纳斯·马丁 |
[22:19] | It’s nice to meet you, Bonnie Bennett. | 很高兴认识你 邦妮·贝内特 |
[22:22] | – Would you like to join us? – Oh, I’m–I’m meeting a friend. | -想跟我们一起吗 -不了 我是来见一个朋友的 |
[22:25] | But he’s not here yet, so… | 不过他还没到 那 |
[22:28] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[22:30] | Oh, yes. Please have a seat. | 当然 请坐吧 |
[22:34] | So, um, where’d you move from? | 那你们是从哪里搬来的 |
[22:37] | Louisiana. | 路易斯安那州 |
[22:38] | That’s a big change. | 这改变可不小啊 |
[22:40] | I’ll say. | 可不是吗 |
[22:42] | It’s not so bad here. | 这里也还不错啦 |
[22:44] | It’s lookin’ up. | 在慢慢变好了 |
[22:46] | Bennett, huh? | 贝内特对吗 |
[22:47] | I knew some Bennetts | 我在马萨诸塞州实习的时候 |
[22:48] | when I did my residency in Massachusetts. | 认识几个叫贝内特的 |
[22:52] | Do you have any family from Salem? | 你家里有人是塞勒姆市的吗 |
[22:56] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 还真有 |
[22:59] | What do you know? Small world, right? | 真想不到 世界还真是小啊 是吧 |
[23:05] | Oh. There’s my friend. | 我朋友来了 |
[23:07] | It was nice to meet you, Dr. Martin. | 很高兴认识您 马丁医生 |
[23:10] | – I will see you at school. – Yeah. | -我们学校见 -好 |
[23:20] | Sorry I was late. You ok? | 不好意思我来晚了 你没事吧 |
[23:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[23:24] | And you’re sure that Elijah’s dead? | 你确定 以利亚死了吗 |
[23:27] | Beyond dead. | 灰飞烟灭 |
[23:29] | Trevor was a good man, | 特雷弗是个好人 |
[23:32] | helped me with my dissertation | 在写巴洛克时代的异常性取向的论文时 |
[23:34] | on sexual deviance in the baroque period. | 帮了我很大忙 |
[23:37] | I was going for my psych PHD. | 当时我正在攻读精神科博士学位 |
[23:39] | Slater’s been in college since ’74. | 斯莱特从1974年就开始读大学了 |
[23:41] | When I was turned, | 被转变为吸血鬼的时候 |
[23:42] | I have 18 degrees– | 我已经拿下了18个学士学位 |
[23:44] | 3 master’s, and 4 PHDs. | 3个硕士学位和4个博士学位 |
[23:46] | The point? | 有什么用 |
[23:48] | Exactly. I mean, what is the point? | 是啊 有什么用呢 |
[23:51] | What should I be doing with my eternity? | 我已经是不死之躯 该做点什么呢 |
[23:53] | If you have an answer, please enlighten me. | 您要是有答案 请给我点启发 |
[23:56] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[23:58] | If someone wanted to get in touch with Klaus, | 要是有人想联系克劳斯 |
[24:00] | how would you hook ’em up? | 你怎么找他出来 |
[24:02] | Craigslist. | 用分类广告网站 |
[24:03] | – Really? – Seriously. | -当真 -当真 |
[24:04] | I respond to a personal AD | 我通过个人广告传递消息 |
[24:06] | that gets sent to somebody who | 别人再把消息传送出去给 |
[24:08] | knows somebody who knows Elijah, | 认识以利亚的人 |
[24:10] | who’s dead, | 可以利亚现在已经死了 |
[24:12] | and that’s where my connection ends. | 所以我也就无法联系他了 |
[24:59] | Man, you are bad. | 天哪 你打的还真烂 |
[25:00] | I told you. | 早跟你说过了 |
[25:01] | All right. Well, feel free to cheat | 没关系 要是想找回点面子 |
[25:02] | if you need your dignity back. | 随你作弊 |
[25:03] | Come on. Hit the ball. | 得了吧 快打球 |
[25:05] | All right, hey, I got winner, guys. | 好了 伙计们 我来赢你们 |
[25:06] | I got winner. | 我来赢你们 |
[25:08] | Get ready. This slaughter’s almost over. | 准备好 这局马上结束 |
[25:11] | So where’s your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[25:13] | Um, I’ll see him back home. | 他回家了 |
[25:20] | Ok. Now I’m leaving. | 行了 我该走了 |
[25:22] | Wait. Um… No, no, no. Caroline, | 等等 不 不 不 卡罗琳 |
[25:23] | You have 2 seconds to come clean. | 给你两分钟时间讲实话 |
[25:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:26] | I’d believe the whole innocent act a little bit better | 要是不知道你这么擅长 |
[25:28] | if I didn’t know how good you were | 分散别人的注意力 |
[25:29] | at providing a distraction on demand. | 我可能真会相信你这套无辜表演 |
[25:33] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪 |
[25:40] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[25:41] | You can’t tell me? Are you kidding me? | 不能告诉我 开玩笑呢吧 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry, but I– | 对不起 但是我 |
[25:47] | I can’t tell you. | 我就是不能告诉你 |
[25:48] | Caroline, Elena was kidnapped, | 卡罗琳 埃琳娜被绑架了 |
[25:50] | she could have been killed, | 她可能会被杀死 |
[25:50] | and you’re seriously not gonna tell me where she is? | 你真不打算告诉我她在哪吗 |
[25:52] | She’s not in any danger. | 她现在没有危险 |
[25:54] | I would not have let her put herself in danger. | 我不会让她身陷险境的 |
[25:56] | Put herself in danger where? What do you– | 哪有险境 你到底 |
[26:01] | She’s with Damon, isn’t she? | 她和达蒙在一起 是不是 |
[26:03] | Eww. No. | 没有 |
[26:05] | Then where– where is she? | 那她在哪 |
[26:08] | Listen. If you’re my friend, | 听着 你如果真是我朋友 |
[26:10] | like you’ve been pretending to be all day, | 就像你今天一直假装的这样 |
[26:12] | then you’ll tell me where she is. | 那就告诉我她在哪 |
[26:15] | Stefan, I am your friend, | 斯特凡 我当然是你的朋友 |
[26:19] | but I’m also Elena’s friend, and I’m sorry, | 但是我也是埃琳娜的朋友 对不起 |
[26:24] | but I’m not going to tell you where she is. | 我真的不能告诉你她在哪 |
[26:38] | So how much of your little story is true? | 你讲的到底有多少是真话 |
[26:40] | I have no reason to lie, Elena. | 埃琳娜 我根本没必要撒谎 |
[26:42] | I have no reason to do anything | 我没必要做任何事情 |
[26:44] | but sit here and read and rot. | 除了坐在这里 看书 等着腐烂 |
[26:47] | Ok, so you mean it’s even partially true. | 行 你是说起码有一部分是真话 |
[26:49] | That’s the reason why you came back, isn’t it? | 所以你才回到这来 是吗 |
[26:51] | Because you wanted to be the one to hand me over to Klaus. | 因为你想亲手把我交给克劳斯 |
[26:54] | Mm, 500 years on the run, | 我逃了500年了 |
[26:56] | I figured maybe he’d be willing to strike a deal. | 我想他也许会愿意跟我做这笔交易 |
[27:00] | So you got Mason Lockwood to find you the moonstone. | 所以你让梅森·洛克伍德帮你寻找月光石 |
[27:02] | Right again. | 又答对了 |
[27:03] | What else is needed to break the curse? | 要破解诅咒 还需要什么 |
[27:05] | Mmm. Look who’s getting smarter. | 看啊 真是越来越聪明了 |
[27:08] | It’s not just me or the stone, is it? | 不只是需要我或月光石 对吧 |
[27:15] | Otherwise, there would be no reason | 否则 也没有必要唤醒 |
[27:16] | to trigger Tyler Lockwood’s werewolf curse. | 泰勒·洛克伍德的狼人诅咒了 |
[27:20] | Witches and their spells– | 还需要巫师 和他们的咒语 |
[27:21] | So many ingredients, so many people to sacrifice. | 需要牺牲很多东西 很多人 |
[27:25] | So you need a werewolf. | 所以你还需要一个狼人 |
[27:27] | Believe it or not, they’re hard to come by. | 信不信随你 狼人可不容易找到 |
[27:29] | – What else? – A witch to do the spell. | -还需要什么 -一名巫师来施法 |
[27:32] | Mine bailed, but Bonnie’ll do just fine. | 我的巫师跑了 不过邦妮也凑合了 |
[27:34] | – What else? – Vampire. | -还需要什么 -吸血鬼 |
[27:38] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[27:41] | Could have been anyone, I suppose, | 要我说 哪个吸血鬼都行 |
[27:43] | But I like the poetry of Caroline. | 但我喜欢卡罗琳的才气 |
[27:47] | So you were gonna just hand us all over to be killed? | 你是要把我们全都交出去 任人杀掉 |
[27:53] | Better you die than I. | 你们死总比我死强 |
[28:07] | Here’s what I don’t get. | 我有一点不明白 |
[28:08] | Elijah moves around during the day, | 以利亚白天活动 |
[28:10] | Which means the original people | 这说明吸血鬼祖先 |
[28:12] | knew the secret of the day ring. | 知道避光戒指的秘密 |
[28:13] | Now, why would Klaus want | 那现在 克劳斯为什么 |
[28:15] | to lift the curse of the sun and the moon? | 要解除日月的咒语 |
[28:17] | To keep the werewolves from lifting it. | 为了防止狼人先解除它 |
[28:20] | If a vampire breaks the sun curse, | 如果太阳的咒语被吸血鬼解除了 |
[28:22] | Then the werewolves are stuck | 那么狼人就会永远 |
[28:23] | With the curse of the moon forever, | 被月亮的咒语所困 |
[28:25] | And vice versa. | 反之亦然 |
[28:26] | But werewolves are all but extinct. | 但是狼人几乎灭绝了 |
[28:28] | True. I’ve never seen one, but rumor has it– | 是的 我从没见过 但是传言有 |
[28:31] | Not such a rumor. | 不仅是传言 |
[28:33] | Mystic falls? | 神秘瀑布镇有吗 |
[28:37] | God, I’ve got to visit this place. | 天啦 我一定要去那里看看 |
[28:39] | It sounds awesome. | 这听起来太绝了 |
[28:40] | Awesome doesn’t even begin to describe it. | 绝都不能用来形容它 |
[28:45] | Can we stop the curse from being broken at all? | 我们能不能阻止咒语被破解 |
[28:47] | Well, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:49] | Well, if we rendered the moonstone useless | 如果我们能使月亮石失效 |
[28:51] | And stopped the curse from being broken. | 这样就可以不让咒语被破解 |
[28:52] | Well, yeah, probably, | 可能吧 |
[28:55] | But why would you wanna do that? | 但是你为什么要这样做 |
[28:58] | Tell me how. | 告诉我怎样做 |
[29:00] | You think I’m going to help you figure out | 你认为我会告诉你 |
[29:01] | How to do something that would piss off an original? | 怎样惹怒祖先吗 |
[29:04] | And keep me from walking in the sun? | 还使我不能在阳光下自由行走 |
[29:05] | You wanna walk in the sun? | 你想在阳光下自由行走 |
[29:06] | I can make that happen, | 我可以帮你实现 |
[29:07] | If you help us. | 只要你帮我们 |
[29:50] | You’re gonna be ok. | 会没事的 |
[29:51] | – I know. I just– – who was behind that? | -我知道 我只是 -谁干的 |
[29:53] | I don’t know. Where’s Slater? | 我不知道 斯莱特在哪儿 |
[29:55] | Iowa by now. Who the hell knows? | 现在在爱荷华州 谁知道呢 |
[29:56] | He’s not behind this. He’s a good guy. | 不会是他干的 他是个好人 |
[29:57] | – He wouldn’t betray me. – Then who did it? | -他不会出卖我的 -那会是谁干的 |
[29:59] | It’s Klaus. Don’t you understand? | 是克劳斯 你还不明白吗 |
[30:02] | You don’t know this man. I’m dead. | 你不了解这个人 我死定了 |
[30:05] | We’re all dead. | 我们都死定了 |
[30:24] | Hey, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[30:30] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 我对先前发生的事很抱歉 |
[30:32] | My dad, he’s not very subtle. | 我的父亲 他没有恶意 |
[30:33] | The whole, uh, Bennett, Salem question. | 关于贝内特和塞伦的问题 |
[30:38] | He picked up on you. | 他注意到了你 |
[30:40] | He was just fishing around. | 他只是打听一下 |
[30:41] | He didn’t mean any harm. | 他没有任何伤害你的意思 |
[30:43] | I felt something, too. | 我也感觉到了些什么 |
[30:45] | I know. That’s why | 我知道 那就是为什么 |
[30:47] | we’re having this conversation right now. | 我现在要过来跟你谈话的原因 |
[30:49] | He, uh… | 他 |
[30:52] | Doesn’t like for anyone to know. | 并不想我们的身份被公开 |
[30:56] | But we were both worried that you would nail us. | 但是我们都很担心你会揭露我们 |
[31:10] | He just wants us to fit in here | 他只想我们这次能在这里 |
[31:13] | For once. | 安定生活 |
[31:14] | It’s tough, Bonnie, bein’ different. | 与众不同的生活很艰难 邦妮 |
[31:17] | You’re a witch? | 你是个女巫 |
[31:21] | Well, we prefer the term warlock. | 我们更喜欢被叫做男巫 |
[31:37] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[31:39] | Stefan. What are you doing here? | 斯特凡 你在这儿干什么 |
[31:41] | I could ask you the same question. | 我要问你同样的问题 |
[31:43] | Caroline told you. | 凯瑟琳告诉你的 |
[31:44] | No. She kept your secret, | 没有 她很嘴很紧 |
[31:46] | But it didn’t take long for me to figure out | 但是我很快想明白了 |
[31:47] | What was so important that you’d have to keep it from me. | 是什么事情这么重要你都不告诉我 |
[31:51] | I knew that you’d stop me. | 我知道你会阻止我 |
[31:52] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[31:53] | Whatever she said to you is a lie. | 她说的话都是骗你的 |
[31:55] | Do not listen to her. She is a liar, Elena. | 别听她的 她是个骗子 埃琳娜 |
[31:58] | What if she isn’t? | 如果她说的是真的呢 |
[32:00] | You didn’t hear what she said. | 你并没有听到她说什么 |
[32:02] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[32:03] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[32:05] | That’s the problem. | 这就是症结所在 |
[32:07] | You won’t… | 你不会让我出事 |
[32:10] | But you’ll die trying. How is that any better? | 但是以你将会以死相争为代价的 那又比这好多少 |
[32:13] | There’s nothing you can do, Stefan. | 你无能为力了 斯特凡 |
[32:16] | I haven’t even told you the best part of the story. | 我还没有告诉你故事最精彩的部分 |
[33:02] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[33:03] | No, mama. | 不 妈妈 |
[33:15] | No! | 不要 |
[33:17] | No! | 不 |
[33:20] | He killed them, | 他杀了他们 |
[33:22] | My entire family, | 我所有家人 |
[33:24] | Just to get back at me for running. | 就是为了报复我 |
[33:27] | Whatever you do to escape Klaus, | 无论你怎样逃离克劳斯 |
[33:29] | He will get his vengeance | 他都会来报仇的 |
[33:31] | On your friends, your family, | 包括你的朋友和你的家人 |
[33:33] | On anyone that you’ve ever loved. | 任何你曾经爱过的人 |
[33:35] | No. Look at me. | 不会的 看着我 |
[33:36] | No. Do not listen to her, ok? | 不 别听她的 好吗 |
[33:41] | Always the protector. | 一成不变的护花使者 |
[33:43] | But even you must realize that she’s doomed. | 但是你要意识到她已经在劫难逃了 |
[33:47] | There’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你做什么都没用了 |
[33:51] | Unless of course you have this. | 除非你有这个 |
[33:55] | What? | 什么 |
[33:56] | Oh, no. There it is. | 别去 又来了 |
[33:58] | That’s the ultimate lie, isn’t it? | 这是你的终极谎言 是吧 |
[34:00] | You spun this whole thing | 你编了这么一个故事 |
[34:01] | so that we would have to get the stone from you, didn’t you? | 然后我们就必须求你交出月光石 对吧 |
[34:05] | I didn’t spin anything, Stefan. It’s the truth. | 我没编故事 斯特凡 这是真的 |
[34:08] | No. Let me guess. | 得了 我猜猜 |
[34:09] | You wanna trade that stone for your freedom. | 你是想拿月光石换取自由吧 |
[34:13] | You manipulative, psychotic bitch. | 你这个爱耍花招的疯婆子 |
[34:16] | My freedom? | 自由 |
[34:18] | That’s where you’re wrong, Stefan. | 你错了 斯特凡 |
[34:20] | I don’t want my freedom, | 我不祈求自由 |
[34:22] | ’cause when Klaus shows up to kill us all–and he will… | 倘若克劳斯想杀我们 我们在劫难逃 |
[34:26] | I’ll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter, | 我就待在古墓里了 没有吸血鬼会进来 |
[34:29] | because they can’t get out. | 因为这里有进无出 |
[34:32] | I’ll be the safest psychotic bitch in town. | 我会是镇上最安全的疯婆子 |
[35:13] | I’m sorry about today. | 今天真对不起 |
[35:15] | I didn’t know that was gonna happen. | 我不知道会这样 |
[35:19] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[35:21] | I wish we could save Elena. | 希望我们能救埃琳娜 |
[35:23] | I know that you want to. | 我知道这是你的愿望 |
[35:25] | And I will. | 我会成功的 |
[35:30] | You remind me of Trevor. | 你让我想起了特雷弗 |
[35:32] | Why? Why him? | 为什么想到他 |
[35:35] | Because he always talked a big game, | 他总是把一切当游戏 |
[35:38] | he was always working an angle, | 他总是打着自己的算盘 |
[35:40] | but underneath it all, he was the best friend | 可是本质上 朋友有难时 |
[35:42] | anyone could ever hope for. | 他总会两肋插刀 |
[35:43] | Hmm. Where’d that get him? | 那他得到了什么呢 |
[35:48] | Dead. | 死了 |
[35:52] | And my loyalty to him almost got me dead, too. | 对他的忠诚 差点要了我的命 |
[35:56] | To friendship. | 为友谊干杯 |
[36:02] | You’re right to fight it… | 你这样做是对的 |
[36:07] | the way you feel about her. | 要克制自己对她的感情 |
[36:11] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[36:14] | Because if we want to survive, | 我们要想活着 |
[36:17] | we need to not care about anyone. | 就不能在乎任何人 |
[36:23] | Caring gets you dead, huh? | 在乎就会送命是吗 |
[36:27] | It might just be time to turn the switch off on your emotions. | 是时候把遏制情感了 |
[36:38] | I will if you will. | 等你关了我就关 |
[37:38] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[37:40] | I can’t talk about it, Stefan. | 我没法谈这件事 斯特凡 |
[37:41] | You have to. Don’t shut me out. | 必须的谈 别回绝我 |
[37:46] | Elena, please. | 埃琳娜 求你了 |
[37:48] | I wanted to know the truth, Stefan, and I got it. | 我想知道真相 斯特凡 而且我现在知道了 |
[37:53] | It’s not just me that’s in danger. | 不仅是我身陷险境 |
[37:56] | I-it’s Caroline, and it’s Tyler, and it’s Bonnie. | 卡罗琳 泰勒 还有邦妮 |
[38:00] | They’re all part of breaking the curse. | 他们都是打破诅咒的一部分 |
[38:04] | I can’t blame anyone else anymore, | 我不会再责备别人了 |
[38:06] | because it’s not because you came into town | 发生这一切 并不是因为你来到镇上 |
[38:09] | or because you and I fell in love. | 也不是因为我们相爱 |
[38:11] | That’s not why everyone that I love is in danger. | 不是这些让我深爱的人们身处险境 |
[38:13] | It’s because of me. Everything is because of me. | 而是我 一切都因我而起 |
[39:28] | It’s a lie, you know. | 这只是自欺欺人 |
[39:30] | There’s no switch you can turn off. | 吸血鬼遏制不了感情 |
[39:33] | Sure, when you’re a newbie, | 当然了 新生吸血鬼貌似可以 |
[39:35] | but after a couple hundred years… | 待百年之后 |
[39:38] | you just have to pretend. | 你必须假装可以 |
[39:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:51] | – Rose? – Slater. | -罗斯 -斯莱特 |
[39:53] | – Are you OK? – Yes. I–I took off. | -你没事吧 -没事 我走了 |
[39:56] | I’m sorry. I was friggin’ freaked. | 不好意思 当时吓坏了 |
[39:58] | No. I’m sorry to involve you. | 没事 对不起把你扯进来了 |
[39:59] | Look, I want no part in any of this, | 听着 我也不想搅和进来 |
[40:02] | but I did some digging. | 不过我有些发现 |
[40:05] | OK. What did you find? | 是吗 发现了什么 |
[40:06] | You can destroy the curse, | 你可以解除诅咒 |
[40:08] | but you need the moonstone. | 不过还需要月光石 |
[40:10] | How? What do you mean? I don’t follow. | 怎么解除 我没明白你的意思 |
[40:12] | Well, can your friend get the moonstone? You need it. | 需要用到月光石 你朋友能弄到吗 |
[40:18] | Yes. He could get it. | 可以 可以拿到 |
[40:20] | What next? | 然后呢 |
[40:21] | We need a witch. | 还要一个女巫 |
[40:22] | G-get the moonstone. | 先拿到月光石 |
[40:23] | A witch should be able to figure out the rest. | 女巫知道接下来该怎么做 |
[40:27] | Good luck, Rose. | 祝你好运了 罗斯 |
[40:33] | Very nicely done. | 演得很好 |
[40:36] | Thanks. I’ve a degree in Theater. | 多谢 我有戏剧学院的文凭 |
[40:42] | How can you compel me? | 你怎么能能控制我 |
[40:43] | A vampire can’t compel another vampire. | 吸血鬼不能控制别的吸血鬼 |
[40:46] | I’m a special vampire. | 我不是一般的吸血鬼 |
[40:49] | What, because you’re an original? | 什么 就因为你是原始吸血鬼吗 |
[40:55] | Now, I want you to take this | 现在 我要你拿着这个 |
[40:57] | and drive it through your heart. | 刺向自己的心脏 |
[41:02] | But that would k-kill me forever. | 可那样 我就死了 |
[41:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:09] | But it’s necessary. | 但是必须这样 |
[41:28] | Was it, really? | 真的必须这样吗 |
[41:31] | It had to be done. | 必须了结 |
[41:35] | He delivered his message. | 他已经传话出去了 |
[41:41] | Won’t be long now. | 指日可待了 |