时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely | 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由出没 |
[00:03] | until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power. | 直到巫师对他们施咒来限制他们的超能力 |
[00:05] | Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon | 从此以后 狼人只能在满月时变身 |
[00:07] | and vampires are weakened by the sun. | 而吸血鬼不能见光 |
[00:09] | The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with a moonstone. | 狼人的咒语被月光石封印着 |
[00:12] | He told me about your ex, Katherine. | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 |
[00:14] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:15] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:16] | The moonstone is what breaks the curse. | 月光石是解开诅咒的关键 |
[00:18] | Sacrifice is what breaks it. The blood of the doppelganger. | 祭品才可以解开诅咒 二重身的血 |
[00:21] | You’re the doppelganger. | 你就是二重身 |
[00:22] | Don’t! You need me. Elena’s in danger. | 不要 你需要我 埃琳娜有危险 |
[00:24] | – Klaus is the real deal. – Who is he? | -克劳斯才是幕后大佬 -他是谁 |
[00:26] | One of the first generation of vampires. | 第一代吸血鬼之一 |
[00:28] | The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me? | 史上最古老的吸血鬼要来抓我 |
[00:31] | Luka. | 洛卡 |
[00:32] | I’d like to introduce you to my dad. | 给你介绍一下 这是我父亲 |
[00:33] | Jonas Martin. | 乔纳斯·马丁 |
[00:34] | You’re a witch? | 你是个女巫 |
[00:35] | We prefer the term “Warlock”. | 我们更喜欢被叫作”男巫” |
[00:38] | Elijah. One of the originals. | 以利亚 吸血鬼祖先之一 |
[00:39] | He’s a legend. | 他是个传奇人物 |
[00:41] | You got in touch with Elijah. How’d you do it? | 你联系上了以利亚 怎么做到的 |
[00:43] | A guy named slater, in Richmond. | 一个叫斯莱特的人 在里士满 |
[00:44] | You can destroy the curse, but you need the moonstone. | 诅咒可以被解除 不过需要月光石 |
[00:52] | He delivered his message. | 他完成了传话的使命 |
[00:53] | It won’t be long now. | 指日可待了 |
[01:56] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[01:58] | I heard something. | 我听到了一些动静 |
[02:03] | That was us. | 是我俩 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:08] | We didn’t think anyone was up… | 我们以为大家都睡了 |
[02:09] | But here you are… You’re … | 但你醒了 |
[02:14] | We were just… | 我们只是 |
[02:18] | Chunky monkey? | 来点冰激凌不 |
[02:21] | I didn’t… really hungry… at all. | 我并不饿 一点也不饿 |
[02:29] | I’m naked. | 我没穿衣服 |
[02:31] | So I’m gonna go. | 我该闪了 |
[02:38] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[02:41] | It’s ok, Jenna, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 珍娜 别多心 |
[02:43] | I know he’s been staying over a lot. | 我知道他最近总是待在这 |
[02:44] | Are you– are you sure it’s ok? | 你真的不介意吗 |
[02:46] | Seems like things are good. | 貌似发展挺好的嘛 |
[02:49] | They’re extremely good. | 特别好 |
[02:52] | Then I’m extremely ok with it. | 那我就更不介意了 |
[03:36] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[03:42] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[03:49] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[03:51] | Why? | 谈什么 |
[03:53] | We went to see Katherine. | 我们去看凯瑟琳了 |
[03:56] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[04:04] | Please… | 请 |
[04:07] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[04:08] | There’s plenty of room for all of us. | 里面宽敞着呢 |
[04:10] | I’d rather poke my eyes out. | 还不如把我眼珠子抠出来呢 |
[04:12] | Mmm, they’re such pretty eyes. | 那么漂亮的眼睛哇 |
[04:16] | We’re here for the moonstone. | 我们来要月光石 |
[04:17] | Feel like tossing it over? | 想扔过来吗 |
[04:20] | Tell you what. Hmm. | 这样吧 |
[04:22] | You get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here, | 让你们的小女巫来解咒放我出去 |
[04:25] | You can have whatever you want. | 你们要什么都行 |
[04:27] | I thought you liked it in here. | 我以为你喜欢这里呢 |
[04:28] | Nice and safe, where Klaus can’t get to you. | 又好又安全 克劳斯无法靠近你 |
[04:31] | I’ve had time to reconsider. | 我重新考虑过了 |
[04:33] | Meaning you’re hungry. | 你是饿了吧 |
[04:35] | I’m starving, Damon. | 我饿疯了 达蒙 |
[04:37] | And dirty. But above all, I’m bored. | 也脏死了 但最重要的是 无聊死了 |
[04:40] | At least running from Klaus isn’t boring. | 至少躲避克劳斯追捕还没那么腻烦 |
[04:43] | So here’s the deal– | 做个交易吧 |
[04:44] | You get me out of here, you get the moonstone | 你们放我出去 我就给你们月光石 |
[04:47] | And I’ll disappear from mystic falls forever. | 我会从神秘瀑布镇永远消失 |
[04:51] | Let me know what you decide. | 想好了告我 |
[04:54] | You don’t believe her, do you? | 你们不会相信她了吧 |
[04:56] | No, of course not. We just want the moonstone. | 当然不相信 我们只想要月光石 |
[04:58] | According to Rose’s friend Slater, | 根据罗斯朋友斯莱特的说法 |
[05:00] | there’s a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break. | 有一种方法能够消除克劳斯想要解开的魔咒 |
[05:02] | No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice. | 没有咒语 就不需要牺牲二重身了 |
[05:04] | Ergo, you live. | 因此 你有救了 |
[05:06] | How do you destroy it? | 你们怎么消除咒语 |
[05:08] | By releasing it from the moonstone. | 通过月光石 |
[05:13] | How do you guys even know this is gonna work? | 你们怎么知道一定能行 |
[05:15] | ’cause we have a crafty witch on our side. | 因为有个能干的女巫帮我们 |
[05:17] | You discussed it with Bonnie. | 你们和邦妮讨论过了 |
[05:19] | She agreed to anything she could to help us. | 她同意尽一切办法帮我们 |
[05:22] | It’s Katherine who has the moonstone. | 拿着月光石的可是凯瑟琳 |
[05:23] | She’s not going to give it to you. | 她才不会把月光石给你们 |
[05:24] | We’re gonna get it from her. | 所以我们要去找她要 |
[05:25] | Well, what he means to say | 他的意思是 |
[05:27] | is that we will pry it from her cold, dead hand | 如果万不得已 我们就把月光石 |
[05:30] | if we have to. | 从她那个死人手上撬下来 |
[05:31] | Bonnie just needs to find a way to release | 邦尼还需要想个办法保证 |
[05:33] | the seal long enough for us to get in, | 封印解除的时间足够让我们进去 |
[05:35] | get the moonstone and get out in time | 拿到月光石 然后及时出来 |
[05:36] | for her to return it. | 好让她能够重新封印 |
[05:37] | Wow. I mean, it sounds | 听起来好像 |
[05:38] | like you guys already have it all planned out. | 你们已经计划妥当了 |
[05:40] | Yep. We’re awesome. | 是啊 我们是谁呀 |
[05:42] | Except for one thing. | 还有一件事 |
[05:45] | I don’t want you to do it. | 我不希望你加入 |
[05:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[05:50] | Elena, we don’t have a choice. | 埃琳娜 我们没有退路 |
[05:51] | – What about Klaus? – We’ll find him, | -那克劳斯怎么办 -我们会找到他的 |
[05:53] | but after we get the moonstone. | 不过要先找到月光石 |
[05:55] | Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, | 你们是不是要等他杀光所有我在乎的人 |
[05:57] | including the two of you? | 包括你们俩 |
[05:59] | Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone, | 埃琳娜 只要能解开月光石的咒语 |
[06:01] | We can save your life. | 我们就能救你 |
[06:02] | I know. Everybody keeps saying that. | 我知道 所有人都这么说 |
[06:10] | So your grams waited until you were in high school | 你的外婆一直等到你上高中 |
[06:12] | to tell you that you’re a witch? | 才告诉你你是个女巫吗 |
[06:14] | Well, she brought it up before but I just thought | 不 她之前提起过 不过我当时以为 |
[06:16] | she was drunk. | 她喝醉了 |
[06:18] | In my defense, she was. | 不过话说回来 她当时确实喝醉了 |
[06:21] | So then, you’re, like, new? | 那么 你是个新巫师咯 |
[06:23] | New-ish. | 新的很呐 |
[06:24] | I still have some growing pains. | 我时不时还被成长的痛苦纠缠 |
[06:26] | Like? | 比如说 |
[06:27] | Physically, | 都是生理上的疼痛 |
[06:29] | it’s become a lot harder. | 每次施咒都越来越困难 |
[06:31] | I have a bad reaction to it sometimes. | 我有时施完咒会有不良反应 |
[06:34] | Your nose bleeds? | 你流鼻血吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:37] | I pass out sometimes. | 我有时候还会晕倒 |
[06:40] | It’s ’cause you’re trying to do too much on your own. | 那是因为你一个人施了过多的咒语 |
[06:42] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[06:43] | From what? | 谁能帮我 |
[06:45] | From nature. | 大自然 |
[06:47] | The elements. | 那些自然元素 |
[06:48] | Just things that you can draw extra power from. | 你能从中吸收能量 |
[06:51] | Have you ever channeled another witch before? | 你有没有和别的巫师连通过 |
[06:54] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[06:55] | Say we put our energy together. | 就是说 如果两个巫师共享能量 |
[06:57] | We can double our strength. | 他们的能量都将加倍 |
[06:59] | I’ll show you, watch. | 我演示给你看 瞧好了 |
[07:01] | Let me see that bracelet. | 让我看看你的手链 |
[07:08] | Take this. | 你拿好这个 |
[07:09] | Now I want you to stand very still | 现在 我要你站着不动 |
[07:11] | – and concentrate. – I don’t get it. | -集中精神 -我不懂 |
[07:12] | – Ok. I know, it’s, I– – What are we doing? | -我知道 -我们这是在干嘛 |
[07:13] | We’re channeling. | 我们在连通能量 |
[07:15] | The personal items will act as a talisman. | 私人物品可以充当你的护身符 |
[07:16] | Now concentrate. | 现在 集中注意力 |
[07:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:07] | Pretty cool, huh? | 挺酷的 是吧 |
[08:15] | What’s with that weather, huh? | 天气怎么变成这样 |
[08:17] | It’s global warming, man. | 全球变暖搞的鬼呗 |
[08:20] | I don’t know. | 我瞎说的 |
[08:22] | I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[08:24] | – See ya later, Bonnie. – Bye, Luka. | -一会儿见 邦尼 -再见 洛卡 |
[08:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:29] | That guy is weird, huh? | 那个家伙有点鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[08:31] | No, he’s not. | 才没有 |
[08:41] | What is it? | 谁的短信 |
[08:43] | It’s Damon. | 达蒙 |
[08:51] | It’s not nice to leave a | 一大早就把 |
[08:51] | girl naked so early in the morning. | 一个赤身裸体的姑娘撂下可不好呀 |
[08:56] | Whoa. | 噢 |
[08:56] | Sorry, I thought you were… | 抱歉 我以为你是… |
[09:00] | I, uh, sorry, I… | 我 对不起 我… |
[09:03] | There’s no one else here. | 这儿没其他人 |
[09:04] | Actually, I came to talk to you. | 实际上我是来找你的 |
[09:10] | Then I should probably get dressed. | 那我是不是要先穿好衣服 |
[09:15] | – It’s a bad idea. – No, it’s not. | -这主意可不好 -不 这可行 |
[09:17] | From what Stefan told me, | 斯特凡告诉我 |
[09:18] | Your friend Slater | 你那位名叫斯莱特的朋友 |
[09:18] | obviously has more information about Klaus. | 明显比我们更了解克劳斯 |
[09:21] | And you and Damon just gave up before you got it. | 而你和达蒙什么都没问到就放弃了这条线索 |
[09:23] | Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it. | 那是因为我们在咖啡店的时候被人袭击了 |
[09:27] | There’s more to learn. | 我们还有很多事没弄清 |
[09:28] | We just have to find a way to learn it. | 我们要想办法弄清它们 |
[09:30] | Why are you coming to me with this? | 你干嘛来找我 |
[09:32] | Because you owe me. | 因为你欠我的 |
[09:34] | One word from me, and Damon and Stefan | 只要我说一句话 达蒙和斯特凡 |
[09:36] | could have killed you for kidnapping me. | 就会因为你绑架我杀了你 |
[09:38] | Or maybe it’s because you | 或许你找我是因为 |
[09:40] | know that they wouldn’t want you doing this. | 知道他们不会希望你这么做的 |
[09:42] | And their moonstone caper | 他们为了月光石忙得不可开交 |
[09:43] | gives you a chance to sneak away. | 给了你开溜的机会 |
[09:45] | We’re having a disagreement, okay? | 我们意见不一致 行了吧 |
[09:47] | They’re willing to risk everyone that I love, and I’m not. | 他们可以让所有我爱的人置身险境 但我不能 |
[09:51] | They’re just trying to protect you. | 他们只是想保护你 |
[09:53] | And you’ve proven that you | 而很显然 你对我的安全 |
[09:54] | can’t care less whether I’m protected or not. | 丝毫不在乎 |
[09:57] | So we’re back to you taking me to Slater. | 所以 又回到你带我去见斯莱特这事上了 |
[10:01] | What exactly do you have to achieve by this? | 你究竟有什么目的 |
[10:06] | How would you like to be able to walk during the daylight? | 你想在日光下行走吗 |
[10:11] | I’ve been a slave to shadows for 500 years. | 我在暗处躲了五百年了 |
[10:13] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[10:14] | I think I know a witch who’s willing to do | 要我说 我认识一个 |
[10:16] | whatever it takes to help, | 愿意竭尽所能帮忙的女巫 |
[10:18] | If you’re willing to make a deal. | 如果你同意合作的话 |
[10:33] | Hey, man. How you doing? | 兄弟 最近还好吗 |
[10:36] | Good, you? | 不错 你呢 |
[10:38] | I’m pissed at myself for picking a fight with you. | 之前跟你打架的事 我真的懊悔不已 |
[10:41] | And feeling guilty for what happened to Sarah. | 萨拉的事让我很愧疚 |
[10:45] | I’ve been dodging you for days | 这些天我一直躲着你 |
[10:46] | ’cause I didn’t know what to say to you. | 因为我不知道该对你说什么 |
[10:48] | Don’t worry about it, man. | 别在意 兄弟 |
[10:50] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[10:53] | Please know that. | 请相信我 |
[11:02] | Matt. | 马特 |
[11:04] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:05] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[11:08] | I–I’ve been better. | 不太好 |
[11:13] | I gotta– | 我先 |
[11:14] | I gotta get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[11:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | Are you two still on the outs? | 你们俩还没和好吗 |
[11:24] | Looks like it. | 看来是吧 |
[11:27] | You realize there’s almost a full moon? | 你应该知道吧 快到满月了 |
[11:29] | Vampires don’t have enough problems, you want to take on mine? | 吸血鬼的麻烦还不够多吗 还要加上我的 |
[11:32] | Have you even thought about it? | 你有想过吗 |
[11:33] | The whole…wolf thing? | 变身的事 |
[11:37] | Do you know what you’re going to do? | 有什么计划吗 |
[11:39] | I’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[11:43] | Well? | 继续说啊 |
[11:44] | It’s kind of private. | 这是隐私吧 |
[11:46] | I’m student council vice president, | 我是学生会副主席 |
[11:48] | Head of the prom committee, not to mention | 舞会委员会会长 再说 |
[11:49] | I single-handedly organized this town’s clean up campaign. | 咱们镇的大扫除活动都是我一手组织的 |
[11:53] | You’re really going to turn down my help? | 你真的要拒绝我的帮助吗 |
[11:58] | I might be able to lower the tomb spell | 我可能可以暂时弱化墓穴得到咒语 |
[12:00] | long enough for you to get in there | 到你们进去 |
[12:02] | and grab the moonstone from Katherine. | 从凯瑟琳那拿到月光石为止 |
[12:04] | How? It took both you and your grams last time, | 怎么可能 上次你和你外婆合力才做到 |
[12:07] | and look what happened to her. | 她还是落得那样的下场 |
[12:08] | I’m well aware of what happened. | 我清楚她的下场 |
[12:10] | – But I’ve learned a few new things. – Bonnie… | -但我学了点新技巧 -邦妮 |
[12:13] | – How will you get it? – She hasn’t been feeding. | -你们要怎么去拿 -她一直没吸血 |
[12:15] | She’s weaker. We’re not. | 她虚弱了很多 但我们没有 |
[12:18] | You wouldn’t be underestimating her, would you? | 你们可别低估了她 知道吗 |
[12:20] | It’s a plan. | 这是个计划 |
[12:21] | Is it perfect? | 完美吗 |
[12:23] | What plan is? | 什么计划能完美呢 |
[12:24] | Let me do it. I’ve got my ring. I can get in, | 让我来吧 我戴着戒指 |
[12:26] | get out, no spells necessary. | 可以随意进出 不需要咒语 |
[12:27] | Thanks, you 16-year-old child. | 谢了 你个十六岁的小毛孩 |
[12:31] | Why didn’t we think about that? | 我们怎么没想到呢 |
[12:33] | Why are you even here? | 你怎么会出现在这里 |
[12:34] | Maybe I can help better the plan. | 或许我可以帮忙完善下计划 |
[12:37] | Do you have anything that belongs to Katherine? | 你们有属于凯瑟琳的东西吗 |
[12:59] | Slater! | 斯莱特 |
[13:00] | Slater, it’s Rose. Open up. | 斯莱特 我是罗斯 开门 |
[13:04] | He’s not home. Sorry. | 他没在家 不好意思了 |
[13:06] | No. We didn’t come all the way out here for nothing. | 不行 我们不能白跑一次 空手而归 |
[13:18] | After you. | 你先请 |
[13:24] | Slater? | 斯莱特 |
[13:35] | I don’t think he’s going to be much help. | 我觉得他帮不上什么忙了 |
[13:59] | It looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop | 看来是砸毁咖啡店的那个人 |
[14:01] | found him and killed him for his information. | 找到了他 杀人灭口了 |
[14:04] | Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us. | 对 可能是为了阻止他帮助我们这样的人 |
[14:06] | The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information | 他是个吸血鬼通 知道的太多了 |
[14:09] | just bit him in the ass. | 终究惹来杀身之祸 |
[14:19] | – What are you – Tempered glass. | -你干什么 -玻璃钢 |
[14:21] | U.V. Rays can’t penetrate. | 紫外线无法穿透的 |
[14:25] | I used to just come here and watch the day. | 我以前常过来 看看阳光 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry about Slater. | 斯莱特的事 我很遗憾 |
[14:36] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[14:41] | It’s password protected, I can’t get in. | 设了密码保护 我进不去 |
[14:43] | No, this is fine. Let’s just go. | 没事 我们走吧 |
[14:48] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[14:58] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[15:00] | Rose! | 罗斯 |
[15:04] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[15:07] | This belonged to Katherine. | 这是凯瑟琳的 |
[15:09] | Found it with her things after I thought she was dead, | 我以为她死了 后来从她的东西里找出来的 |
[15:11] | but it was hers. | 但这确实是她的 |
[15:43] | What will this do? | 这是在干嘛 |
[15:46] | I can turn the metal to ash. | 我能将金属化成灰烬 |
[15:50] | Blow the ashes on her, | 将这些灰烬撒在她身上 |
[15:52] | and it’ll incapacitate her for a minute or two. | 就能让她短时间内动弹不得 |
[15:56] | Long enough for you | 你们就有足够的时间 |
[15:56] | to get the stone and get out. | 找到月光石并撤退 |
[16:06] | Matt’s bumming pretty hard. | 马特状态很不好 |
[16:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:11] | It’s better this way. | 这样也许比较好 |
[16:13] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[16:15] | You do? | 真的 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:18] | You can’t be honest with him. | 你不能和他坦诚相对 |
[16:20] | And it’s not really fair to be with someone | 一边和某人交往 一边又要 |
[16:22] | and not really let them know who you are. | 保守身份的秘密 真不容易 |
[16:27] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[16:29] | Head over here. | 往这走 |
[16:31] | There’s a cellar that goes to our old property. | 这地窖是我们家的老房子 |
[16:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:35] | You do? | 真的 |
[16:37] | I know that this is the old Lockwood property. | 我知道这是洛克伍德的老房子 |
[16:46] | Watch your step. | 当心脚下 |
[16:51] | I’m guessing this is where | 我猜这里就是 |
[16:52] | Mason was headed the night he turned. | 当初梅森在月圆之夜来的地方吧 |
[16:54] | It’s this way. | 这边 |
[16:58] | Did Mason tell you about this place? | 梅森有跟你说过这地方吗 |
[17:00] | Mason bolted before I triggered the curse, | 在我激活诅咒之前 梅森就逃走了 |
[17:02] | but I found these. | 但我找到了这些 |
[17:16] | They look old. | 它们看上去很旧了 |
[17:17] | And these bolts and chains. | 还有这些螺栓和链条 |
[17:20] | I need new chains, but the bolts could still hold. | 我需要新的链条 不过这些螺栓还挺牢固的 |
[17:26] | I think that’s what this place is used for. | 我想我知道这地方的用处了 |
[17:29] | For full moons. | 满月时用的 |
[17:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:47] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[17:54] | It was Mason’s. | 这是梅森的 |
[18:01] | “August 31st– | 8月31日 |
[18:03] | My body is changing. | 我的身体在不断地变化 |
[18:05] | I’m edgy, I’m angry, impatient. | 我很紧张 愤怒 暴躁 |
[18:08] | I get so mad, I black out | 我要疯了 我失去了知觉 |
[18:09] | and forget what I say or do. | 忘记自己做过什么 |
[18:11] | I’m not myself, | 我心神不宁 |
[18:13] | not since Jimmy’s death. | 并不是因为吉米的死 |
[18:16] | What’s happening to me?” | 我到底是怎么了 |
[18:19] | He chronicled everything. | 他记下了所发生的一切 |
[18:24] | Full moon is tonight. | 今晚就是满月 |
[18:26] | Well, does he say what happened? | 他有没有说发生了什么事 |
[18:43] | Better get the torches. | 最好带上火把 |
[18:44] | Alaric’s stake gun’s in my trunk. Bonnie? | 阿拉里克的木桩枪在我的后车厢里 邦妮 |
[18:47] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[18:49] | I’m almost done. | 我快好了 |
[18:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:59] | Hey, you’re not strong enough. | 嘿 你还不够强大 |
[19:06] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[19:08] | You could get hurt. | 你会受伤的 |
[19:09] | And Elena could die. | 否则埃琳娜会死的 |
[19:11] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[19:14] | Promise. | 保证 |
[19:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:22] | Here, I got this, OK? | 好吧 我来搞定 好吗 |
[19:23] | Go get me, um, go get me something | 去给我拿个什么 |
[19:26] | to put this in. | 把这些装起来 |
[19:28] | All right? | 好吗 |
[19:55] | She found him a few minutes before we did. | 她比我们早几分钟发现他的尸体 |
[19:57] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[19:58] | Overreacting. Big time. | 反应过激 毕竟不是件小事 |
[20:00] | Her boyfriend just died. | 她男朋友刚刚死了 |
[20:02] | There’s no such thing as overreacting. | 这怎么能叫反应过激呢 |
[20:03] | Those tears are for her. | 她是在为自己伤心 |
[20:04] | She didn’t care about Slater. | 她并不在乎斯莱特 |
[20:07] | She was only dating him | 她和他约会 |
[20:08] | long enough to see if he’d turn her. | 只是想让他把她变成吸血鬼而已 |
[20:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | You look really familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟 |
[20:27] | Did you know Slater? | 你认识斯莱特吗 |
[20:30] | Not personally, no. | 没见过面 不认识 |
[20:32] | I just knew that he kept | 我只知道他有 |
[20:34] | detailed records of all of his vampire contacts, | 所有吸血鬼详细的联系方式 |
[20:36] | and I was hoping that he could point me towards Klaus. | 我本以为他能帮我找到克劳斯 |
[20:40] | Doubtful. | 不太可能 |
[20:41] | Klaus doesn’t want to be pointed out. | 克劳斯的行踪非常飘忽不定 |
[20:44] | Do you know Slater’s computer password? | 你知道斯莱特的电脑密码吗 |
[20:46] | Are you seriously asking me that right now? | 都这时候了你还开玩笑问我这种问题 |
[20:49] | I just saw my boyfriend | 我刚刚才看到我男朋友的尸体 |
[20:50] | with a stake through his heart. | 一根木棍戳进了他的心脏 |
[20:52] | I understand that. | 我非常理解 |
[20:54] | Do you know his password? | 你知道他的密码吗 |
[20:57] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[21:05] | What if I could convince Rose to turn you? | 要是我能说服罗斯来转化你呢 |
[21:10] | Will you show us his files then? | 那你还愿意给我看他的文件吗 |
[21:13] | Someone’s been here. | 有人来过 |
[21:14] | The hard drive’s completely wiped out. | 硬盘里的内容全部被清除了 |
[21:16] | Yeah, probably whoever killed him. | 可能是凶手 |
[21:17] | Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid. | 算你们走运 斯莱特是个偏执狂 |
[21:20] | Everything’s backed up on our remote server. | 所有文件都在远程的服务器上备份过了 |
[21:24] | You know that she’s not going | 你知道我是不可能让她 |
[21:25] | anywhere near my blood, right? | 喝我的血的 对吗 |
[21:27] | I know. She doesn’t. | 我知道的 她不会的 |
[21:34] | Kristin Stewart. | 克里斯汀·斯特尔特 |
[21:36] | God, was he obvious. | 天啦 他怎么这么显眼 |
[21:38] | These are all links to vampires? | 这是所有吸血鬼的联系方式吗 |
[21:39] | Slater was obsessed, almost as much as me. | 斯莱特几乎跟我一样着迷 |
[21:43] | What about that one? Cody Webber. | 那人是谁 科迪·韦伯 |
[21:47] | We exchanged dozens of emails about Elijah. | 我们通过许多邮件讨论过以利亚 |
[21:50] | I could call him. | 我可以打给他 |
[21:53] | Tell him that we’re trying | 告诉他我们正在想法子 |
[21:54] | to send a message to Klaus. | 给克劳斯传个信 |
[21:56] | The doppelganger is alive, | 二重身还活着 |
[21:58] | – and she’s ready to surrender. – What?! | -她打算屈服了 -什么 |
[22:00] | Oh, my God, I knew I recognized you. | 天啦 我就知道我认出了你 |
[22:03] | Get him the message, please. | 把这事儿告诉他吧 拜托了 |
[22:15] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[22:16] | I’m getting Klaus’ attention. | 我在吸引克劳斯的注意力 |
[22:19] | If Klaus knows that you’re alive, | 如果克劳斯知道你还活着 |
[22:20] | he’ll find you and he’ll kill you. | 他会亲手杀了你的 |
[22:25] | Which is exactly what you wanted all along. | 这就是你一直想做的 |
[22:28] | It’s either me or my family. | 不是我死就是我的家人死 |
[22:30] | So this whole charade was a suicide mission | 那这整个行动就是一个自杀任务 |
[22:33] | so that you could sacrifice yourself | 这样你就可以牺牲你自己 |
[22:34] | and save everyone else? | 拯救大家了吗 |
[22:36] | Cody is on his way. | 科迪来了 |
[22:38] | And he really wants to meet you. | 他真的想见你 |
[22:52] | The youngest Gilbert. | 最年轻的吉尔伯特 |
[22:54] | This is an intriguing surprise. | 真是一个有趣的惊喜 |
[22:56] | I’m here for the moonstone. | 我是来要月光石的 |
[22:58] | Yeah, yeah, the moonstone. | 是啊 是啊 又是月光石 |
[23:00] | It’s very popular today. | 这块小石头今天可真受欢迎 |
[23:02] | Just give it to me. | 快给我 |
[23:05] | Leave, little Gilbert. | 滚开 小吉尔伯特 |
[23:08] | If you want it, you’re going to have to come here and get it. | 如果你真的想要 那就自己过来拿吧 |
[23:20] | I kinda figured you’d say that. | 就知道你会这么说 |
[23:29] | Where is it? | 在哪儿呢 |
[24:06] | Sorry I’m late. I had to grab | 对不起我迟到了 我得回去 |
[24:08] | the grimoire from home. | 拿我的魔法书 |
[24:09] | Jeremy couldn’t take the pressure, huh? | 杰里米受不了这个 是吧 |
[24:11] | He said he’d be here. | 他说他会来的 |
[24:15] | Not a good time, Rose. | 现在不是时候 罗斯 |
[24:17] | Don’t be angry with me. | 别生气 |
[24:18] | Why, what’d you do? | 为什么 你做了什么 |
[24:20] | You need to get to Richmond immediately. | 你得立刻到里士满来 |
[24:22] | Tell me. | 具体点儿 |
[24:29] | Is that the moonstone?! | 这是月光石吗 |
[24:32] | I hate to interrupt, | 我本不想打扰你们 |
[24:34] | but today has just been full of surprises. | 可今天充满了惊喜啊 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:39] | I took some powder. | 我拿了些粉末 |
[24:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:42] | I know that he’s wearing his ring, | 我知道他带了戒指 |
[24:43] | So no matter how many times I kill him, | 无论我杀他多少回 |
[24:45] | he’ll just keep coming back for more. | 他都会复活 |
[24:47] | So, I’m going to be in the back | 我要到后面去 |
[24:49] | playing with my new little toy. | 玩我的小玩具了 |
[24:51] | You guys just give me a holler when you’ve got the tomb open. | 等你们把墓打开后喊一声 |
[25:01] | So how exactly does this spell work? | 这些咒语要怎样生效呢 |
[25:05] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[25:18] | Place it here. | 放到这儿 |
[25:23] | Now, take my hand. | 现在 握着我的手 |
[25:27] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[25:29] | Relax your mind. | 平复心绪 |
[25:32] | And look for her. | 去找她 |
[25:56] | You saw her, didn’t you? | 你看到她了 是吧 |
[25:59] | I know exactly where she is. | 我知道她在哪儿 |
[26:09] | Where the hell is Damon? | 达蒙到底在哪儿 |
[26:10] | We can’t wait, we have to get him out of there. | 不能再等了 我们要赶紧把他救出来 |
[26:12] | If she’s fed, she has her strength back. | 如果她喝饱了 力量就回来了 |
[26:15] | We still have what’s left of the ash. | 我们还剩下了点灰 |
[26:18] | Do you think you can get close enough? | 你觉得你能靠那么近吗 |
[26:21] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[26:22] | It’s going to take me some time. | 我需要一点时间 |
[26:23] | – How long? – I don’t know, a while. | -多久 -不知道 得要一会儿 |
[26:27] | Just get me in there as soon as you can. | 尽量让我快点进去 |
[26:33] | So how was school? | 今天在学校怎么样 |
[26:36] | Riveting. | 挺有意思的 |
[26:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:15] | September 15th– | 九月十五号… |
[27:17] | 2 hours from the first full moon | 距离触发诅咒后的第一个满月之夜 |
[27:18] | since I triggered the curse. | 只有两个小时了 |
[27:21] | He taped his first transformation. | 他把第一次变身拍下来了 |
[27:27] | September 16th, he– | 九月十六日 他… |
[27:30] | He wrote about everything the next day. | 他第二天把所有的事情都写下来了 |
[27:33] | “I chose the garage. | “我找了一个车库 |
[27:35] | I could deadbolt the door. | 我可以拴上大门 |
[27:36] | It was far from the street so no one could hear. | 这里远离街道 所以没有人听得见 |
[27:39] | I bolted hooks to the floor for the carabineers.” | 我把卡宾枪手用的铁钩栓在地上 |
[27:43] | Like for mountain climbing? | 是不是攀岩用的那种 |
[27:46] | Retractable cables. | 可伸缩的钢丝绳 |
[27:55] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[27:56] | It’s…Wolfsbane. | 这是…附子草[狼毒] |
[27:59] | “I diluted wolfsbane with water to weaken myself, | 我用稀释过的附子草水来减弱我的力量 |
[28:02] | but I could barely get it down without puking. | 但我却吐得没法喝完 |
[28:04] | It felt like I was drinking battery acid.” | 感觉就像是在喝电池酸液 |
[28:10] | Hours passed and nothing happened. | 几个小时过去了 什么都没发生 |
[28:13] | It got so quiet, I could hear my own blood pumping. | 四周如此安静 我都能听见自己的脉搏 |
[28:17] | That’s when… | 就在这时 |
[28:25] | I kept thinking I’d black out and not feel it. | 我一直以为我会晕过去 毫无知觉 |
[28:27] | But I did. I… | 但我感觉到了 我 |
[28:31] | I felt all of it. | 我清醒着熬过去了 |
[28:36] | Help! Has somebody… | 救命 有没有人 |
[28:41] | How long is it? | 现在有多久了 |
[28:42] | We’re 3 hours in. | 我们看到三小时了 |
[28:44] | 4 hours. | 四小时 |
[28:46] | 5 hours. | 五小时 |
[28:48] | How long does this last? | 到底持续了多久 |
[29:05] | I can’t– I can’t do that. | 我…我做不到 |
[29:08] | Caroline, whatever that was, | 卡罗琳 不管这是什么 |
[29:11] | I can’t go through that. | 我肯定受不了的 |
[29:22] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你在这儿干什么 -你又在这儿干什么 |
[29:26] | You called him? | 是你叫他来的 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry, Elena. | 抱歉 埃琳娜 |
[29:28] | – You said that you understood. – She lied. | -你说你明白的 -她骗你的 |
[29:33] | Damon Salvatore. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 |
[29:35] | Get rid of her. | 弄走她 |
[29:37] | No…way. | 不可能 |
[29:40] | Come on. We’re leaving. | 来吧 我们走 |
[29:41] | – No. – I said we’re leaving. | -不 -我说我们走 |
[29:43] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[29:45] | You do not get to make decisions anymore. | 你已经没有做决定的权利了 |
[29:47] | When have I ever made a decision? | 我什么时候做过决定了 |
[29:49] | You and Stefan do that for me. | 你和斯特凡都帮我选好了 |
[29:50] | Now this, this is my decision. | 现在这次 这次就是我的决定 |
[29:53] | Who’s going to save your life while | 在你做决定的时候 |
[29:54] | you’re making decisions? | 是谁救的你 |
[29:56] | You’re not listening to me, Damon. | 你没有听我说话 达蒙 |
[29:57] | I don’t want to be saved. | 我不要你们救 |
[30:00] | Not if it means | 如果救我就意味着 |
[30:01] | that Klaus is going to kill every single person that I love. | 克劳斯要杀光所有我爱的人 我宁可去死 |
[30:05] | Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder | 在我把你扛出去之前 |
[30:08] | and carry you out myself. | 最好给我乖乖滚出这个门口 |
[30:11] | No. | 不要 |
[30:22] | Don’t ever do that again. | 不要再做这种事了 |
[30:34] | Something’s happening. | 起作用了 |
[30:37] | Bonnie, no! | 邦妮 不要 |
[30:39] | You have to stop her, she’s not strong enough! | 你必须阻止她 她的力量不够 |
[30:43] | Maybe she is. | 也许够了 |
[30:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:52] | It’s Bonnie Bennett. | 是邦妮·班尼特 |
[30:54] | She’s channeling me. | 我和她连通了能量 |
[30:55] | Why would you let her do that? | 你怎么会让她这么做 |
[30:56] | You told me to bond with her, so I bonded. | 你叫我跟她连通 我照做了 |
[31:00] | My God. | 天啊 |
[31:03] | Bonnie, Bonnie. | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[31:04] | Bonnie… You gotta stop her! | 邦妮…你快阻止她 |
[31:10] | Ok, you need to stop. Bonnie! | 你得停下了 邦妮 |
[31:13] | Luka! | 卢卡 |
[31:23] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[31:29] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[31:31] | Bonnie, wake up, please. | 邦妮 醒醒 拜托 |
[31:33] | – Bonnie, wake up. -Yes, please. | -邦妮 醒醒 -是啊 快醒来吧 |
[31:35] | Because I’m still in here. | 因为我还在这里呢 |
[31:37] | Are you OK? Here. | 你还好吗 来 |
[31:39] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:41] | It didn’t work. | 不起作用 |
[31:43] | I’m not strong enough. | 我不够强壮 |
[31:45] | Even with help, I can’t do it. | 即使有人帮我 我还是不行 |
[31:48] | Ohh, that’s too bad. I’m still hungry. | 太糟糕了 我仍然很饿 |
[31:53] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:04] | You know what, | 知道吗 |
[32:06] | I don’t think we should read this anymore. | 我想我们还是别再看了 |
[32:07] | Why, what did you read? | 为什么 里面都写了些什么 |
[32:09] | There’s a… | 因为 |
[32:11] | a reason it’s called a “curse”, Tyler. | 因为这是一个诅咒 泰勒 |
[32:14] | “Unimaginable pain.” | “难以想象的痛苦” |
[32:16] | “I thought it would never end.” | “似乎无休无止” |
[32:18] | “It was the worst night of my life.” | “是我人生中最糟的一个晚上” |
[32:24] | But… | 但是 |
[32:25] | he did say that the transformation | 他也有提到随着次数的增多 |
[32:27] | speeds up over time. | 转化也会加速 |
[32:29] | So if you can just get through | 所以如果你能熬过 |
[32:32] | this first time, then– | 第一次 那么 |
[32:33] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[32:37] | – What do you mean? -Why do you care? | -什么意思 -为什么这么关心我 |
[32:40] | We’ve never been friends before. | 我们以前可从未做过朋友 |
[32:42] | That’s not true. I’ve known you my entire life, Tyler. | 不对 我们从小就认识 泰勒 |
[32:45] | We’ve never been close. | 我们从来都不是密友 |
[32:48] | Not like this. | 从未像现在这样 |
[32:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:52] | You just seem like you… | 只是你看起来 |
[32:55] | like you kinda need it. | 看起来你需要帮助 |
[33:07] | I was alone when I turned. | 我转化的时候 孤身一人 |
[33:11] | I had no control over my body | 我控制不住自己的身体 |
[33:13] | or…my urges. | 饥饿感 |
[33:17] | And… | 还有 |
[33:22] | I killed somebody. | 我杀了一个人 |
[33:27] | I don’t want that to happen to you. | 我不希望这些事也发生在你身上 |
[33:33] | I don’t want you to be alone. | 我不希望你独自承受这一切 |
[33:45] | I gotta… | 我去开门 |
[33:58] | Matt… | 马特 |
[33:59] | I know I should have called. I’m sorry. | 我知道我应该先打个电话 抱歉 |
[34:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这里了 |
[34:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:04] | But I was driving home from work, | 我开着车回家 |
[34:06] | and I just–I kinda found myself here. | 不知不觉就到这里了 |
[34:10] | Well, are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[34:11] | I–I’ve been worried about you. | 我一直很担心你 |
[34:14] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[34:28] | Matt, I… | 马特 我 |
[34:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:40] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[34:41] | Alice is soundly sleeping, | 爱丽丝已经完全睡着了 |
[34:42] | and won’t remember a moment | 今天发生的这些恐怖事儿 |
[34:44] | of this horribly stupid day. | 她将毫无记忆 |
[34:48] | We’re here to meet the doppelganger. | 我们是来见二重身的 |
[34:50] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[34:51] | I will break your arm. | 我会打断你的手 |
[34:56] | There’s nothing here for you. | 这里没有你们想要的人 |
[35:09] | I killed you. You were dead. | 我亲手杀了你 你应该死了 |
[35:11] | For centuries now. | 死了几百年了 |
[35:13] | – Who are you? – Who are you? | -你们是谁 -你又是谁 |
[35:15] | I’m Elijah. | 我是以利亚 |
[35:18] | We were going to bring her to you. | 我们来这里是为了把她带给你 |
[35:20] | For Klaus. She’s the doppelganger. | 把她献给克劳斯 她是二重身 |
[35:24] | I don’t know how she exists, but she does. | 我不知道她怎么会存在 但的确是她 |
[35:26] | Klaus would want to see her. | 克劳斯想见她 |
[35:28] | Does anyone else know that you’re here? | 有其他人知道你们在这里吗 |
[35:30] | No. | 没有 |
[35:32] | Well, then, you have been incredibly helpful. | 那真是帮了我大忙了 |
[36:00] | Where’s Luka? | 洛卡在哪里 |
[36:03] | Asleep. | 睡着了 |
[36:05] | His shadow spell was successful. | 他的追踪魔咒很成功 |
[36:08] | I was able to track that girl. | 让我能跟踪到那个女孩 |
[36:12] | However, I did have a little run in | 不过 我倒是碰到了 |
[36:13] | with one of the brothers that killed me. | 之前杀了我的那个兄弟 |
[36:17] | I assume he didn’t live to tell about it. | 我想他都活不到把消息带回去 |
[36:20] | Actually, I spared him. | 事实上 我赦免他了 |
[36:23] | He’d die before he’d let anything happen to her. | 他会誓死捍卫她的生命 |
[36:25] | They both would. | 两兄弟都一样 |
[36:29] | She’ll be kept safe. | 她会安然无恙 |
[36:32] | For now. | 现在呢 |
[36:33] | Well, that’s precisely what we need her to be. | 我们现在就是要她毫发无损 |
[36:39] | Safe. | 安全为上 |
[36:51] | I’m home, ok? | 我到家了 |
[36:55] | I don’t need an escort to my room. | 不用送我到房间 |
[36:57] | Oh, I don’t know. | 说不准 |
[36:58] | Between here and upstairs, | 从这里到二楼 |
[36:59] | there’s still time for you to do something stupid. | 你可能还是会干出些傻事来 |
[37:02] | I already feel bad. I don’t need you to berate me. | 我已经够难受了的 你别再说我了 |
[37:05] | Stefan is stuck in there, | 斯特凡还困在那里 |
[37:06] | and I don’t know how to get him out. | 我都不知道要怎么救他出来 |
[37:08] | What should I be doing? | 你说我现在能做什么 |
[37:09] | You should admit that you never should have | 你得承认 你当时就不该 |
[37:11] | tried this in the first place. | 冒这个险 |
[37:12] | I didn’t have a choice, Jeremy! | 我没得选择 杰里米 |
[37:13] | Yeah, well, neither did I. | 是吗 我也一样 |
[37:18] | Why did you have to get involved? | 你为什么非要干涉这事 |
[37:20] | ’cause I didn’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想让你受伤害啊 |
[37:25] | Look, Jeremy, | 听着 杰里米 |
[37:29] | you can’t feel that way about me. | 不要对我动情 |
[37:33] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[37:36] | What? | 什么 |
[37:38] | Don’t act like this is one-sided. Like… | 别让我感觉我是在一厢情愿 就好像 |
[37:41] | Like I’m some kid | 就好像我是个孩子 |
[37:42] | that has a crush on his sister’s friend. | 迷恋上了姐姐的朋友 |
[37:47] | You could have died today. | 你今天差点没命 |
[37:52] | And you almost did. | 你也是 |
[37:56] | That was a chance I was willing to take. | 我宁愿冒一次险 |
[38:00] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:02] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:25] | thank you for bringing me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[38:26] | Well, your ride left you. | 你男朋友不在 |
[38:27] | Didn’t want to leave you stranded. | 我不想让你一个人回家 |
[38:30] | She was just scared. She didn’t mean to run. | 她只是害怕了 没想过要逃走 |
[38:32] | Yes, she did. | 不 她想的 |
[38:34] | She’s been running for 500 years. | 她都逃了五百年了 |
[38:35] | I can’t believe Elijah’s alive. | 真不敢相信以利亚还活着 |
[38:37] | Why do you think he killed those 2 vampires and just let us go? | 为什么他杀了那两个吸血鬼 却放过我们呢 |
[38:40] | If I had a dollar for every time | 也许每次邪恶的吸血鬼来找麻烦 |
[38:42] | some evil vampire surprised me. | 我都带着给我惊喜的钱币吧 |
[38:49] | What you did today was incredibly stupid. | 你今天的举动真是够傻的 |
[38:51] | Actually, the only thing was stupid was that I got caught. | 其实 我被抓才是唯一的傻事 |
[38:56] | I don’t question why you and Stefan, everyone else | 我不过问为什么你 斯特凡 乃至所有人 |
[38:59] | tries so hard to save me. | 都要这么拼命地保护我 |
[39:00] | You shouldn’t question why I would try to save all of you. | 你也不必过问为什么我要保护你们 |
[39:05] | Damon, good night, ok? | 达蒙 晚安吧 |
[39:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:09] | It’s Stefan. | 斯特凡出事了 |
[39:12] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[39:14] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[39:18] | Don’t you dare. | 不准进去 |
[39:19] | Stefan’s in there, damon! | 斯特凡在里面 达蒙 |
[39:20] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么可以让这种事情发生 |
[39:21] | What are you talking about? I was too busy saving you | 你说呢 你当时在实施疯狂的自杀行动 |
[39:23] | from your crazy kamikaze mission. | 我急着救你 |
[39:25] | You didn’t even have to go after the moonstone in the first place. | 你甚至都没有去找回月光石 |
[39:27] | It was the right call. | 这是正确的做法 |
[39:28] | The right call? How is any of this the right call? | 正确的做法吗 这怎么会是正确的 |
[39:32] | Damon, let go of me. | 达蒙 放开我 |
[39:33] | Damon, let go of me! | 达蒙 放开我 |
[39:36] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[39:38] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[39:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:45] | Are you done? | 闹过了没 |
[40:04] | Off all the idiot plans, Stefan. | 斯特凡 放弃那些愚蠢的计划吧 |
[40:09] | I’ll find a way to get you out. | 我会想办法救你出去的 |
[40:11] | No, that’s all right. | 不用了 没关系 |
[40:12] | I’ll–I’ll handle it myself. | 我自己来好了 |
[40:15] | Bonnie has the moonstone. | 月光石在邦妮那里 |
[40:17] | Work with her, try to figure out how to de-spell it. | 和她一起 想办法破除魔咒 |
[40:19] | You martyr yourself into a tomb | 你一个人在这里自掘坟墓 |
[40:20] | and I get partnered with a semi-competent witch. | 而我呢 去和一个不专业的女巫搭档 |
[40:23] | Wonderful. | 真是完美 |
[40:26] | – Keep Elena away from here. – Yeah. | -别让埃琳娜来这里 -当然 |
[40:28] | ’cause that’ll be easy. | 这又不难 |
[40:29] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[40:31] | No matter what happens. | 不管发生什么事 |
[40:33] | You’ll protect her. | 都要保护她 |
[40:38] | Promise. | 我答应 |
[40:47] | That right there was the biggest mistake you’ve ever made. | 你那么做真是个天大的错误 |