时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on The Vampire Diaries. | |
[00:01] | Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely | 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没 |
[00:03] | until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power. | 直到一位萨满诅咒他们 限制了他们的能力 |
[00:05] | Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon | 从此以后 狼人只能在满月时变身 |
[00:07] | and vampires are weakened by the sun. | 而吸血鬼不能见日光 |
[00:09] | The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with a moonstone. | 狼人的诅咒封印在月光石中 |
[00:12] | He told me about your ex, Katherine. | 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 |
[00:14] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:15] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:17] | The moonstone is what breaks the curse. | 月光石是用来解开诅咒的 |
[00:19] | Sacrifice is what breaks it. | 祭品才可以解开诅咒 |
[00:20] | The blood of the doppelganger. You’re the doppelganger. | 二重身的血 你就是二重身 |
[00:22] | Elijah. One of the originals. | 以利亚 吸血鬼祖先之一 |
[00:25] | Klaus is the real deal. | 克劳斯才是幕后大佬 |
[00:26] | The oldest vampire in the history of time | 史上最古老的吸血鬼 |
[00:28] | is coming after me? | 要来抓我 |
[00:32] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[00:34] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[00:35] | I was alone when I turned. | 我转化的时候 孤身一人 |
[00:36] | I don’t want that to happen to you. | 我不希望这些事也发生在你身上 |
[00:38] | I don’t want to be saved. | 我不要你们救 |
[00:39] | Not even if it means that Klaus is gonna kill | 如果救我意味着克劳斯要杀光我爱的人 |
[00:41] | every single person that I love. | 那我宁愿去死 |
[00:42] | Rosemary. | 罗斯玛丽 |
[00:43] | I don’t want to run anymore | 我不想再四处逃亡了 |
[00:44] | because I don’t have anywhere else to run to. | 因为我已经无处可逃了 |
[00:45] | She was just scared. She didn’t mean to run. | 她只是吓坏了 不是故意丢下我的 |
[00:47] | Yes, she did. She’s been running for 500 years. | 不 她就是 她都逃了五百年了 |
[00:52] | Go! | 快出去 |
[00:54] | I’ll find a way to get you out. | 我会想办法救你出来的 |
[00:55] | No matter what happens, we’ll protect her. | 不论发生什么事 都要保护她 |
[00:57] | Promise. | 我答应 |
[00:58] | That right there was the biggest mistake you’ve ever made. | 你刚刚可犯了个大错误 |
[01:27] | Come on, come on. | 快接啊 |
[01:31] | It’s Mason. Leave a message. | 我是梅森 有事请留言 |
[01:34] | Mason, it’s Tyler again. | 梅森 还是我 泰勒 |
[01:36] | Look, your cell’s voicemail’s full. | 都给你留了无数条语音信息了 |
[01:38] | I need to talk to you. | 我有事找你谈 |
[01:39] | It’s a full moon tomorrow, | 明晚就是月圆了 |
[01:41] | and I found your recording and I’m freaking out over here. | 我看了你的记录 我现在很害怕 |
[01:44] | So, please call me back. | 拜托回我电话 |
[01:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:09] | Now that you’ve got this back, what are you gonna do with it? | 东西已经拿回来了 接下来你打算怎么办 |
[02:12] | Right now, it’s what’s binding the sun and moon curse. | 现在 正是它连接着日月诅咒 |
[02:14] | If I can figure out a way | 如果我能想出办法 |
[02:15] | to remove the spell from the stone, | 解除月光石的咒符 |
[02:17] | the stone becomes useless. | 那么这石头就没用了 |
[02:19] | And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful. | 照凯瑟琳的说法 克劳斯一定会报复的 |
[02:22] | Maybe. If he finds out. | 也许吧 除非他知道了 |
[02:24] | Bonnie, can’t this wait? | 邦妮 这事不能缓一缓吗 |
[02:26] | Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. | 斯特凡现在深陷墓穴 正和凯瑟琳在一起呢 |
[02:28] | We’ve gotta get him out. | 我们得救他出来 |
[02:29] | Stefan wants me to focus on this. | 斯特凡要我集中精力解除咒符 |
[02:30] | Well, don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[02:31] | He thinks he’s protecting me, but he’s wrong. | 他以为这是在保护我 可他错了 |
[02:33] | I’m taking Stefan’s side with this one. | 这次我站在斯特凡这边 |
[02:35] | I’m not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual. | 我不会让人把你抓去做什么恐怖的祭祀礼 |
[02:38] | What are you guys arguing about? | 你们在争什么呢 |
[02:41] | Not arguing about anything. | 没争什么 |
[02:52] | I need a coffee. | 我去泡杯咖啡 |
[02:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:00] | Why are you on some suicide mission? | 你为什么自投罗网 |
[03:02] | I’m trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt. | 我不想让其他人受伤害 |
[03:04] | Oh, so bringing Klaus the moonstone | 那你就可以给克劳斯月光石 |
[03:06] | so you can get yourself killed is OK? | 然后牺牲你自己吗 |
[03:28] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[03:31] | To see Stefan. | 去看看斯特凡 |
[03:32] | – You’re lying. – No, I’m not. | -撒谎 -没有 |
[03:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:35] | Tell your face. | 你脸上写着”撒谎” |
[03:37] | Are you serious? | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:38] | She took the moonstone. | 她拿了月光石 |
[03:40] | – How did you– – We tested you. | -你们怎么 -我们在考验你 |
[03:42] | And you failed. | 而你没通过 |
[03:48] | Klaus killed Katherine’s entire family | 克劳斯杀死了凯瑟琳全家人 |
[03:50] | just because she crossed him. | 就因为她背叛了他 |
[03:54] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让历史重演 |
[04:11] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[04:12] | It’s for the best, Elena. | 都是为了你好 埃琳娜 |
[04:23] | You trapped her in the house? | 你们把她困在房子里了 |
[04:25] | It’s for the best. Trust me. | 都是为了大家好 相信我 |
[04:27] | Elena’s on a martyr tear. | 埃琳娜想要舍身取义 |
[04:29] | It rivals your greatest hits. | 你的牺牲就白费了 |
[04:30] | You should be glad the witch and I are getting along. | 我能和那女巫相安无事 你应该庆幸才是 |
[04:33] | I brought you this. | 给你带了这个 |
[04:34] | Care package– candles, lanterns… | 补给包 蜡烛 提灯 |
[04:39] | and…lunch. | 还有 便当 |
[04:41] | Give that to me, I’m just gonna have to share it with her. | 给我这个 我必然得跟她分享了 |
[04:47] | Yeah. | 对哦 |
[04:48] | You know, you two are surprisingly calm | 你们还真是淡定啊 |
[04:50] | considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you | 明知道克劳斯要是发现你们在搅局 |
[04:52] | if you mess up his little plan. | 必然会来追杀你们 |
[04:54] | I’ve been dead before. I got over it. | 我反正早就死过了 已经超生了 |
[04:57] | Once we deal with this moonstone, | 一旦我们搞定了月光石 |
[04:59] | we’re gonna figure a way to get you out. | 就会立马想办法救你出来 |
[05:00] | Don’t worry about me. | 我没事 |
[05:03] | Just make sure Elena’s safe. | 保障埃琳娜的安全就行 |
[05:12] | Heading out? | 要出门吗 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:16] | Lunch at the Grill. | 要去格尔酒吧吃饭 |
[05:18] | I’ve got a practice. | 还要训练 |
[05:19] | Then we’ll probably go out after. | 然后可能还要出去玩 |
[05:21] | I’ll be late. | 会晚点回来 |
[05:30] | Sorry, rude. | 不好意思 我太无礼了 |
[05:31] | You have no idea who I am. | 你们还不认识我吧 |
[05:32] | I’m Jules, | 我叫朱尔斯 |
[05:33] | a friend of Mason’s from Florida. | 是梅森在弗罗里达的朋友 |
[05:37] | You must be Tyler. | 你就是泰勒吧 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:39] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:40] | So, I know it’s weird of me to just stop by, | 我知道贸然来访有些奇怪 |
[05:43] | but I’m trying to track down Mason. | 我只是想找找梅森 |
[05:45] | Mason’s back in Florida. | 梅森已经回佛罗里达了 |
[05:47] | He has been for a while now. | 已经走了有一段时间了 |
[05:49] | See, uh, that’s the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[05:53] | He’s not. | 他没回 |
[05:59] | So now I’m playing historical society hostess | 现在我在负责历史协会的事宜 |
[06:02] | to some writer who’s doing this book on small-town Virginia. | 接待某个正在研究弗吉尼亚小镇的作家 |
[06:05] | That sounds… | 听上去 |
[06:06] | – Lame. – Yeah. | -无聊 -的确 |
[06:07] | But Carol Lockwood played the dead husband card, | 但卡罗尔・洛克伍德以丧夫为借口 |
[06:09] | said she was too busy to deal. | 说她没有时间管事 |
[06:10] | Plus, my sister kept most of the archives, | 而且 我姐姐收集了大部分资料 |
[06:12] | so, there you have it. | 明白了吧 |
[06:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:25] | This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. | 一个认识梅森的女人刚去过我家 |
[06:27] | She said he never made it back to Florida. | 她说他没回弗罗里达 |
[06:30] | My mom’s freaking out | 我妈妈吓坏了 |
[06:31] | and she was on the phone with your mom when I left. | 我走的时候她还在和你妈妈通话 |
[06:35] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:54] | You should really lock your door. | 你应该把门关好的 |
[06:58] | Oh, come on, pouty. | 别这样 又噘嘴 |
[07:00] | At least give me 2 points for ingenuity. | 至少为我的足智多谋加几分吧 |
[07:02] | Do you think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[07:03] | Yes, Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to, | 是的 埃琳娜 无数次为了救你大费周折 |
[07:06] | to repeatedly save your life. | 真欢乐啊 |
[07:09] | What did Stefan say about this? | 斯特凡对此怎么说 |
[07:10] | He had a good laugh. | 他大笑了一番 |
[07:11] | And what did he say | 对于以利亚还活着的事 |
[07:12] | about Elijah still being alive? | 他又怎么说 |
[07:15] | Yeah, that. | 那件事 |
[07:18] | I didn’t tell him. | 我没有告诉他 |
[07:19] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[07:20] | Well, A–he can’t do anything about it, | 首先 他对此无能为力 |
[07:21] | and B… | 其次 |
[07:23] | What I just said. | 还是无能为力 |
[07:26] | Where’s Bonnie? | 邦妮去哪儿了 |
[07:27] | I though she was meeting you. | 我以为她找你去了 |
[07:29] | No. She’s on moonstone duty | 没有 她负责月光石 |
[07:30] | and I’m on… Elena patrol. | 我负责看着埃琳娜 |
[07:32] | And who’s on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon? | 谁负责满月时的泰勒・洛克伍德 |
[07:35] | Vampire Barbie asked me | 芭比吸血鬼[卡罗琳] |
[07:37] | if she could handle it, | 主动请缨 |
[07:38] | and I said why not? I figured if she screwed up, | 我答应了 我想要是她搞砸了 |
[07:39] | he’d bite her and then I’ll be rid of two of my problems. | 他会咬她 那样两个问题都解决了 |
[07:42] | Hold on a second. Tonight’s the full moon? | 等等 今晚满月吗 |
[07:44] | Yep, but you’re too absorbed | 没错 你满脑子想着自杀 |
[07:45] | with your suicidal tendencies to notice. | 都没注意到吧 |
[07:48] | What? | 什么事 |
[07:49] | Sheriff Forbes has officially declared | 福布斯警长已公开声明 |
[07:51] | Mason Lockwood a missing person. | 梅森・洛克伍德失踪了 |
[07:53] | – What? Why? – Some girl from Florida | -什么 怎么会 -有个弗罗里达来的女孩 |
[07:55] | showed up on the Lockwoods’ doorstep looking for Mason. | 到洛克伍德家找梅森 |
[07:57] | – What girl? – I don’t know. | -什么人 -我不知道 |
[07:59] | But she’s sure got everyone in a tizzy. | 但是她的出现让大家都很吃惊 |
[08:00] | That’s not good. Where are you? | 情况不太妙 你在哪里 |
[08:04] | I’m at the Grill. | 在格尔酒吧 |
[08:05] | I’m on my way. | 我马上赶过去 |
[08:08] | Change of plans. You baby-sit. | 计划有变 你看着她 |
[08:10] | Hey, you know, you should get out, | 我说 你该出去走走 |
[08:12] | enjoy the sun. | 享受享受阳光 |
[08:14] | Oh, wait. You can’t. | 哦对了 你出不去 |
[08:37] | Well, maybe he just, like, | 也许他只是 |
[08:38] | stopped to go surf somewhere. | 留在什么地方 冲浪去了 |
[08:40] | You know, isn’t that Mason’s whole thing? | 难道梅森不就是那种人吗 |
[08:42] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[08:45] | This girl just seemed to think he would have called. | 那个女孩觉得他至少会打个电话说一声 |
[08:47] | I’m sure he’s OK. | 他肯定没事的 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:51] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[08:55] | Let’s do this. | 咱们开始吧 |
[08:57] | So you’ll call me as soon as you hear anything? | 有消息后你会马上通知我吗 |
[09:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:04] | Oh, I didn’t get to say goodbye to your son. | 我还没跟你儿子道别呢 |
[09:06] | I’m afraid he’s at the Grill with his friends. | 他肯定和朋友在格尔酒吧 |
[09:07] | I’ll let him know. | 我会转告他的 |
[09:11] | Jules… | 朱尔斯 |
[09:13] | Let’s hope for the best. | 我们都往好处想想吧 |
[09:35] | Hey, I’m here. | 我来这了 |
[09:37] | No one knows where Mason is. He’s missing. | 这里没人知道梅森在哪 他失踪了 |
[09:40] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[09:42] | Mason was lying. There’s another werewolf. | 梅森在撒谎 这里还有一个狼人 |
[09:46] | His nephew. | 他的外甥 |
[09:54] | Hey, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:56] | Uh, crazy question. | 怪异的问题 |
[09:58] | Do you know Tyler Lockwood? | 你认识泰勒・洛克伍德吗 |
[10:01] | Mason’s mystery woman. | 梅森的神秘女人 |
[10:03] | Where is Mason, anyway? | 对了 梅森在哪 |
[10:04] | Decomposing in his truck. | 在他的货车里慢慢腐烂 |
[10:05] | If you see him, let him know, please. | 如果你见到他 请转告我在找他 |
[10:07] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[10:08] | So you think she’s a werewolf? | 你觉得她是狼人吗 |
[10:10] | Well, I hope not, | 希望不是 |
[10:11] | being that it’s a full moon, Alaric. | 今晚满月 她会变身的 阿拉里克 |
[10:13] | But we should definitely find out. | 不过还是弄清楚 |
[10:15] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:19] | Wolfsbane. | 附子草 |
[10:34] | Tell me you brought the instruction manual. | 告诉我你带了操作说明书 |
[10:36] | Tell me you brought the wolfsbane. | 告诉我你带了附子草 |
[10:38] | Yes. Um, not an easy herb to find. | 当然 这种植物可不好找 |
[10:45] | But this is it. | 不过还是找到了 |
[10:57] | I have water bottles in my bag. | 我包里有水瓶 |
[10:58] | We can mix it in there. | 可以把它放进水里 |
[11:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | The guy at the hardware store | 五金店的家伙说 |
[11:09] | said this setup was rated up to 5,000 pounds. | 这个锁链组合能承受5000磅的拉力 |
[11:13] | Is that more than a werewolf can pull? | 足够承受狼人的力量吗 |
[11:15] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[11:19] | Hey, Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[11:22] | How you doing? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[11:24] | Still human. | 我还没有要变身的感觉 |
[11:33] | Oh, my god. You’re not gonna get naked, are you? | 天啊 你该不是要在我面前脱光了吧 |
[11:36] | It’s elastic. | 这是有弹性的 |
[11:39] | I mean, what should I wear? | 那你说我应该穿什么 |
[11:41] | I don’t think it’s like the Hulk | 我可不想到时候像绿巨人一样[浩克绿巨人] |
[11:42] | where I get to keep my pants. | 还穿着被我撑得破破烂烂的裤子 |
[12:01] | I don’t know what makes me more upset– | 我不知道到底哪个更令我难过一点 |
[12:03] | That I showed you how to channel | 是我告诉了你怎样和其他巫师连通 |
[12:06] | or that you almost killed me. | 还是你差一点要了我的命 |
[12:08] | Look, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:09] | I wouldn’t have done what I did | 要不是事关重大 |
[12:11] | unless it was really important. | 我一定不会那么做的 |
[12:13] | It’s just that there’s things that I– | 只是有些事情我必须 |
[12:15] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[12:33] | So much stuff. | 好多古籍啊 |
[12:36] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:39] | Is this a grimoire? | 这是本魔法书吗 |
[12:40] | They’re all grimoires. | 所有这些都是魔法书 |
[12:43] | How’d you get all these? | 你们从哪儿搞到这些魔法书的 |
[12:46] | Well, witches from all over the world | 所有的巫师 |
[12:47] | have collected their spells in grimoires, | 都将自己的咒语写在魔法书里 |
[12:49] | But over the centuries, most of them have gotten lost, | 但是历经几个世纪 大部分咒语都失传了 |
[12:52] | and my dad is obsessed with finding them | 而我老爸一直痴迷于寻找它们 |
[12:55] | and making sure that our family’s heritage stays intact. | 同时也能确保我们家族的遗产能够保持完整性 |
[12:58] | These can’t all be your family’s. | 这些魔法书不可能都是你们家族的 |
[12:59] | The way he sees it, all witches are family. | 在他看来 所有巫师都是一个大家族的 |
[13:02] | We’re all bonded together by a code of loyalty | 我们彼此靠着忠诚的信条团结在一起 |
[13:06] | to help each other. | 友爱互助 |
[13:07] | So that’s why you’ve been so nice to me. | 所以你才一直对我这么好吗 |
[13:09] | That’s one reason. | 这是原因之一 |
[13:12] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[13:14] | Do you know how to break the bind | 你知道怎样才能消除 |
[13:16] | between a talisman and a spell? | 法器和咒语之间的联系吗 |
[13:18] | Uh, well, that depends, | 呃 这得看是什么情况 |
[13:20] | because spells are unique and very specific. | 因为有些咒语是非常独特的 |
[13:23] | But, uh, I’m… | 可是 我 |
[13:25] | sure we can figure it out. | 我确定我们可以解决 |
[13:35] | Can I have a scotch | 能给我来一杯威士忌吗 |
[13:37] | and whatever this beautiful woman is drinking? | 同时再给这位美丽的女士续上一杯 |
[13:39] | Oh, no, one’s my limit. | 不 我每次只能喝一杯 |
[13:41] | Oh, come on, it’s not like I’m a freak. | 别啊 搞得我好像是个怪胎似的 |
[13:44] | Just being friendly to somebody who’s new in town. | 我只是想对小镇上新来的人表示一下好感嘛 |
[13:46] | Ok, if you insist. | 好吧 如果你坚持的话 |
[13:49] | How do you know I’m new? | 你怎么知道我是新来的 |
[13:50] | Because I have never seen you here before. | 因为我从来都没在这儿看见过你 |
[13:52] | And I am here every night. | 我可是每天都来这儿买醉的啊 |
[13:55] | Excuse me, is this guy bothering you? | 打扰一下 这哥们儿是不是让你很恼火 |
[13:57] | I’m not bothering anybody. | 我可没在干扰任何人 |
[13:59] | Perfect. Well… | 那就好 |
[14:01] | Do it elsewhere. | 不过还是到别处勾搭去吧 |
[14:05] | Don’t worry, he’s harmless. | 别放在心上 他没有恶意的 |
[14:06] | You know, he’s sort of the town drunk | 他是镇上出了名的酒鬼 |
[14:08] | and, you know, when we get tired of him, | 我们都受够了他 |
[14:09] | We just put him in a cab | 我们通常都会把他塞进出租车 |
[14:11] | and send him back where he came from. | 让他从哪儿来回哪儿去 |
[14:13] | Please don’t talk about me like I’m not here. | 别在背后议论我 好像我听不见似的 |
[14:16] | Why are you here? | 你为什么还在这儿 |
[14:20] | Thank you for the drink. | 多谢你请我喝酒 |
[14:31] | So we’re fasting now? | 我们现在都开始斋戒了吗 |
[14:32] | We’re so pious. | 瞧瞧我们都多虔诚啊 |
[14:36] | How long have you actually gone without blood? | 说真的 你不喝血能挺多久啊 |
[14:41] | I know you get desiccation in theory, Stefan, | 理论上你现在应该开始感到浑身干燥难忍了 |
[14:43] | But in reality, it’s much worse. | 但事实却更加残酷 |
[14:48] | Your heart still beats, | 你的心脏依然在跳动 |
[14:50] | struggling to pump whatever blood remains. | 但维持正常心率的血液已所剩无几 |
[14:53] | And when it’s gone, | 当这仅存的血液也吸干了的时候 |
[14:55] | your veins rub together like sandpaper. | 你的血管开始向摩砂纸一样相互摩擦 |
[14:56] | It’s excruciating. | 真是痛不欲生啊 |
[15:02] | The pleasure I’ll get in watching you suffer | 看着你忍受痛苦所带来的快感 |
[15:03] | is greater than any pain I’ll ever feel. | 要胜过任何我将经历的痛苦 |
[15:07] | It’s stuffy, | 这儿好闷啊 |
[15:09] | And I’ve been in this dress for days. | 我穿着这裙子都好几天了 |
[15:12] | You want to help me get out of it? | 你能不能帮我脱一下 |
[15:16] | Oh, come on, Stefan, | 别这样 斯特凡 |
[15:18] | don’t be such a grump. | 别总跟个怨妇似的 |
[15:22] | We’re here together. | 这儿可只有我们两个人 |
[15:25] | We may as well make the best out of it. | 良宵苦短 |
[15:32] | You really think Damon’s in a rush to get you out? | 你真以为达蒙会急着救你出去吗 |
[15:35] | He’s got what he wants. | 他得到了他想要的 |
[15:37] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[15:38] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[15:40] | Hey. Given what’s most certainly | 考虑到他们正在外面 |
[15:42] | going on out there, | 上演着的暧昧镜头 |
[15:44] | I’d say you’re free to do whatever you want in here. | 你在这里好好地放纵一下也无妨 |
[15:49] | Nobody will ever know. | 没有人会知道的 |
[16:12] | Stay out of my head. | 不许再给我催眠了 |
[16:13] | Maybe I can do eternity in here after all. | 最终在这里天长地久也许不错 |
[16:26] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:28] | Oh. Perfect timing. | 来得正是时候啊 |
[16:31] | What is this stuff? | 这都是些什么东西 |
[16:32] | Your mom’s files from the historical society. | 你妈妈从历史协会带回来的文件 |
[16:35] | I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood. | 我答应要帮洛克伍德夫人 |
[16:40] | And by roped, I mean very excited to participate. | 既然答应了 我只能积极应对了 |
[16:45] | Hey. I’m Elijah. | 嘿 我是以利亚 |
[16:53] | Elijah’s in town doing research on Mystic Falls. | 以利亚来镇上做关于神秘瀑布镇的研究 |
[16:57] | It’s a pleasure. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[17:03] | So, you know, you’re welcome to stay here | 你完全可以待在这儿 |
[17:04] | and rummage through this stuff, | 翻阅这些文件 |
[17:06] | or Elena and I could help you load it into your car. | 或者我和埃琳娜帮你把它搬到你的车上去 |
[17:08] | Yeah, or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow. | 我也可以明天叫人来取它 |
[17:11] | Also a good plan. | 这主意也不错 |
[17:12] | Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna. | 非常感谢你邀请我进来 珍娜 |
[17:15] | And, Elena… | 埃琳娜… |
[17:19] | I hope to see you again sometime soon. | 希望我们后会有期 |
[17:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:44] | Um, Jenna was just asking me to… | 珍娜刚刚让我叫你… |
[17:48] | Get you to help her with the boxes. | 帮她搬箱子 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:59] | That’s a wise choice. | 是个明智的选择 |
[18:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[18:05] | I think it’s time you and I had a little chat. | 我觉得 我们该好好聊一聊 |
[18:10] | There’s a B&B down the road, | 路边就有家供早餐的小旅馆 |
[18:11] | then there’s a motel off of I-9, | I-9高速路旁也有个汽车旅馆 |
[18:12] | but, you know, if you ask me, | 不过要我说 |
[18:13] | I think it’s kind of a mistake. | 住那里可不明智 |
[18:14] | No frills is fine. I’m just here for the night. | 简单能住就够了 我就在这待一晚 |
[18:17] | Long story. Looking for my friend. | 说来话长 我是来找一个朋友的 |
[18:20] | Oh. Who? | 是吗 谁呀 |
[18:21] | Mason Lockwood. | 梅森・洛克伍德 |
[18:22] | I know Mason. | 我认识他 |
[18:24] | You do? | 是吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah. He’s a great guy. | 对 他人很不错 |
[18:27] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[18:29] | What do you mean? Like… | 什么意思 |
[18:31] | I mean, missing missing? | 不见了吗 |
[18:33] | How do you know Mason? | 你怎么认识梅森的 |
[18:35] | Friends of friends. | 朋友的朋友啦 |
[18:54] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[18:59] | It’s almost 8:00. | 快八点了 |
[19:02] | What time does the moon crest– or whatever? | 月亮什么时候升到正当空 |
[19:05] | Not for a while. | 还要再等等 |
[19:07] | Mason’s journal said the first transformation | 梅森的日记里说 第一次变身的时间 |
[19:11] | can happen before the moon hits its apex. | 会比月亮完全升起的时间提前些 |
[19:13] | Does it say how long you’ll actually… | 他有没有提到 你会… |
[19:15] | Be a wolf? | 变成狼多久 |
[19:20] | A few hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[19:23] | Maybe more. | 也许更长 |
[19:26] | Maybe less. | 或更短 |
[19:52] | Are you sure– are you sure you want to do that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:58] | Mason said it’ll diminish my strength… | 梅森说 这样会削弱我的力量 |
[20:01] | So I can’t break free. | 我就无法挣脱这些锁链 |
[20:10] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[20:17] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[20:19] | Don’t! | 别这样 |
[20:22] | Don’t! You don’t! | 别 你别过来 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:48] | Oh, forgive the intrusion. | 请原谅我贸然闯入 |
[20:50] | I mean your family no harm. | 我无意伤害你的亲人 |
[20:53] | Why did you kill those vampires | 那几个吸血鬼来抓我时 |
[20:54] | when they tried to take me? | 你为什么杀了他们 |
[20:55] | Because I didn’t want you to be taken. | 因为我不想让你被他们抓走 |
[20:59] | Klaus is the most feared and hated | 克劳斯是最为其他吸血鬼所畏惧仇恨的 |
[21:00] | of the originals, | 吸血鬼祖先 |
[21:01] | But those that fear him are desperate for his approval. | 不过他们却都渴望着他的认同 |
[21:04] | If word gets out that the doppelganger exists, | 如果二重身存在的消息走漏了出去 |
[21:05] | There’ll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him, | 就会有成批的吸血鬼要抓你去讨好克劳斯 |
[21:07] | And I can’t have that. | 我可不能让这发生 |
[21:10] | Isn’t that exactly what you’re trying to do? | 这不正是你打算做的事吗 |
[21:11] | Let’s just say that my goal is not to break the curse. | 这么说吧 解除咒语可不是我的目的 |
[21:15] | So what is your goal? | 那你的目的是什么 |
[21:17] | Klaus’ obsessions have made him paranoid. | 克劳斯长期痴迷于此 已经成了偏执狂 |
[21:19] | He’s a recluse. | 他是个隐士 |
[21:21] | He trusts only those in his immediate circle. | 他只相信最亲近的人 |
[21:23] | Like you? | 比如说你吗 |
[21:24] | Not anymore. | 他已经不相信我了 |
[21:27] | You don’t know where he is, do you? | 你也不知道他身在何处 对吧 |
[21:33] | So you’re trying to use me to draw him out. | 所以你想利用我引他出来 |
[21:37] | Well, to do that, I need you to stay put | 是的 所以我需要你好好待着 |
[21:39] | and stop trying to get yourself killed. | 别招来杀身之祸 |
[21:41] | How do I know you’re telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你说的是不是真的 |
[21:42] | Well, if I wasn’t being truthful, all your family would be dead | 如果不是真的 那我早就杀了你全家 |
[21:44] | and I’d be taking you to Klous right now. | 把你献给克劳斯了 |
[21:47] | Instead, | 可我没有 |
[21:48] | I’m here, and I’m prepared to offer you a deal. | 我来这里 是打算和你做个交易 |
[21:51] | What kind of a deal? | 什么样的交易 |
[21:54] | Do nothing. | 你什么都别做 |
[21:55] | Do nothing, live your life, | 什么都别做 好好过你的日子 |
[21:56] | Stop fighting. | 停止一切反击行动 |
[21:58] | And then, when the time is right, | 时机一到 |
[21:59] | You and I shall shall draw Klaus out together, | 我们就一起引克劳斯出洞 |
[22:01] | And I shall make certain that your friends remain unharmed. | 我还会确保你的朋友们毫发无损 |
[22:04] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:06] | Then I kill him. | 然后我会杀了克劳斯 |
[22:07] | – Just like that? – Just like that. | -就这样吗 -就这样 |
[22:10] | I’m a man of my word, Elena. | 埃琳娜 我是个信守承诺的人 |
[22:12] | I make a deal, I keep a deal. | 一言既出 驷马难追 |
[22:15] | How are you going to be able to keep everybody safe? | 你要如何确保大家的安全 |
[22:17] | You know, I notice you have a friend, Bonnie, is it? | 我知道你有个朋友叫邦尼 对吧 |
[22:20] | She seems to possess the gift of magic. | 她好像有魔法的天赋 |
[22:23] | I have friends with similar gifts. | 我有个朋友也有这种天赋 |
[22:26] | You know witches. | 你认识巫师 |
[22:27] | Together we can | 只要我们联手 |
[22:28] | protect everybody that matters to you. | 就能保障你关心的人的安全 |
[22:34] | So do we have a deal? | 那么我们成交了吗 |
[22:42] | I need you to do one more thing for me. | 你还要帮我做一件事 |
[22:44] | We’re negotiating now? | 这算是在谈判了吗 |
[22:56] | Yeah, this is good. | 这地方很好 |
[22:58] | This is really good. It’s a clear view of the moon. | 非常合适 我们正好能看清月亮 |
[23:00] | And it’s private. | 而且很隐蔽 |
[23:02] | And anyone looks up | 要是有人抬头看 |
[23:03] | and they’re gonna think we’re insane. | 一定会觉得我们是疯子 |
[23:05] | Aren’t we? | 不是吗 |
[23:08] | So, uh, what’s this mysterious talisman we’re unbinding? | 我们要破除咒语的法器是什么 |
[23:14] | Oh, wow. A white rock. | 白色小石头 |
[23:16] | This is fascinating. | 真漂亮 |
[23:17] | Hey, I know it doesn’t look like much… | 我知道它看起来很不起眼… |
[23:19] | What’s it spelled with? | 它被施了什么咒 |
[23:22] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[23:25] | Help a girl out, she still keeps secrets. | 帮了你的忙 你还对我保密 |
[23:27] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[23:27] | I’m just teasing. | 我逗你玩儿呢 |
[23:40] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:32] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[24:38] | Tyler. Tyler. | 泰勒 泰勒 |
[24:44] | I’m burning up. | 我好热 |
[24:47] | It burns! | 热死了 |
[24:48] | I know. You just gotta breathe through this, OK? | 我懂 深呼吸 你能挺过去的 |
[24:52] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[24:57] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[24:59] | Mm-mmm. | 不 |
[25:00] | You should leave. | 快走吧 |
[25:01] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[25:03] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[25:04] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[25:06] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[25:23] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[25:25] | It hurts. | 真的好痛 |
[25:33] | You know, listen, I’m really tight with the sheriff. | 知道吗 我跟警长真的很铁 |
[25:35] | If there’s anything I can do to help locate Mason, I will. | 我会尽一切努力帮你找到梅森的 |
[25:38] | He’s a great guy. And after his brother’s funeral, | 他人很不错 他哥哥去世后 |
[25:40] | he stuck around and– and helped his nephew and– | 他留了下来 帮他的侄子 |
[25:44] | – Tyler? – Yep. | -泰勒吗 -对 |
[25:45] | Mason was with him the whole time. | 梅森一直都在他身边 |
[25:47] | Helped him through all that grief. | 陪他渡过悲恸的时光 |
[25:50] | You haven’t touched your drink. | 你的酒一口都没喝呢 |
[25:58] | You know, I’m not much of a drinker. I should get going. | 我真的不太能喝酒 还是先走一步吧 |
[26:00] | Oh, come on. Look, one drink. | 别这样啊 就一杯 |
[26:03] | It’ll help me sleep. | 倒是有助于睡眠 |
[26:05] | To sleep. | 敬良好的睡眠 |
[26:13] | You fool. | 你个笨蛋 |
[26:16] | You think you’re clever, don’t you? | 你还自以为很聪明呢 不是吗 |
[26:18] | What do you want with Mason lockwood? | 你找梅森・洛克伍德做什么 |
[26:19] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[26:20] | Well, I’m sorry to inform you | 我深表遗憾 |
[26:21] | that you probably won’t find him. | 你大概是找不到他了 |
[26:23] | And why not? | 为什么呢 |
[26:24] | You should leave town. | 离开这镇子 |
[26:26] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[26:27] | On a full moon. | 今天可是满月 |
[26:29] | How stupid are you? | 你真是愚蠢至极 |
[26:30] | Damon, how about that second round? | 达蒙 再喝一杯怎么样 |
[26:32] | I think we’re done, Rick. | 里克 我看该结束了 |
[26:35] | You think I’m afraid of you? | 你以为我怕你吗 |
[26:36] | No, I don’t. That’s your vampire arrogance. | 我倒不这么想 你们这帮吸血鬼向来狂妄 |
[26:39] | You should be. | 但你应该怕我 |
[26:40] | I sniffed you out the moment you entered this bar. | 你一进这酒吧 我就嗅出你的味道了 |
[26:43] | Along with your pathetic wolfsbane. | 还有你那悲剧的附子草 |
[26:45] | See, I’ve been at this a long time. | 听着 我做狼人都这么久了 |
[26:48] | And any other night of the month, | 换做其它任何一天 |
[26:49] | the situation would be reversed, | 我都不会占上风 |
[26:51] | But tonight… is not the night to pick a fight with me. | 但今晚找我的茬儿实在是太不明智了 |
[26:55] | You’ve been marked. | 准备受死吧 |
[27:05] | I want to help, but I don’t know what to do. | 我想帮你 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[27:08] | There’s… | 你 |
[27:09] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你帮不上忙的 |
[27:33] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[27:35] | Get out! | 出去 |
[27:36] | – No! – Get out! | -不 -给我出去 |
[27:37] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤到你 |
[27:40] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[27:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[27:53] | Let it go, Damon. Don’t be stupid. | 达蒙 算了 别犯傻 |
[27:55] | What, I’m supposed to let her just get away? | 难道我就这样让她走掉吗 |
[27:58] | “You’ve been marked.” | “准备受死吧” |
[27:59] | What the hell kind of wolf throw-down crap is that, anyway? | 狼人就这么撂狠话的吗 |
[28:03] | Damon, look up. Just look up. | 达蒙 抬头看看 你抬头看看 |
[28:07] | If this werewolf stuff is true, | 如果关于狼人的传说是真的 |
[28:08] | one bite and you’re dead. One bite. | 被咬一口你就死定了 一口就够了 |
[28:11] | All right? Don’t risk it. | 听见了吗 别冒这险了 |
[28:12] | Just go home, lock your doors, | 你快回家 把门锁好 |
[28:14] | and we’ll deal with it in the morning. | 这事明早再说 |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:45] | You fight through it, okay? | 你能撑过去的 |
[28:47] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[28:50] | Leave. | 你走 |
[28:51] | No. | 不走 |
[28:52] | Go! Please! | 快走吧 求你了 |
[28:54] | No, not yet. | 不 还不到时候 |
[28:55] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[28:58] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[29:01] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 哪里都不去 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:59] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[31:41] | You just can’t stay away, can you? | 你是非要赖在这吗 |
[31:43] | Well, you don’t answer your phone. | 你又不接电话 |
[31:44] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[31:46] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想道歉的 |
[31:48] | Just admit it. You don’t have anywhere else to go. | 你就承认吧 你是无处可去了 |
[31:51] | I’m sorry about Elena. | 埃琳娜的事 我很抱歉 |
[31:54] | I wasn’t thinking straight. I didn’t know she had a death wish. | 我当时没想清楚 不知道她是要去送死 |
[31:57] | But I called you. I tried to make it right, okay? | 但我打电话给你 努力弥补过失了 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry, Damon. | 对不起 达蒙 |
[32:04] | And I–I have nowhere else to go. | 而且 我确实无处可去了 |
[32:09] | There’s nothing here for you, Rose. | 这里没什么值得你留下 罗斯 |
[32:14] | Well, then… | 既然如此 |
[32:31] | Damon! | 达蒙 |
[32:47] | How bad is it? | 严重吗 |
[32:48] | It hurts. | 很痛 |
[32:52] | It’s healing. | 伤口在愈合了 |
[32:53] | I thought a werewolf bit was fatal. I thought… | 我还以为被狼人咬到就死定了 我以为 |
[33:01] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[33:03] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[33:19] | You were successful? | 成功了吗 |
[33:23] | Of course I was. | 当然成功了 |
[33:25] | She fell for the whole… | 咱们演的戏 |
[33:28] | show and didn’t suspect a thing. | 她全信了 一点都没起疑 |
[33:47] | Thank you, Luka. | 谢谢 洛卡 |
[33:48] | Yeah, whatever. I’m going to sleep. | 无所谓了 我去睡了 |
[33:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:53] | There’s one more thing Elijah needs us to do | 以利亚还要我们做一件事 |
[33:55] | before we lose the full moon. | 在满月之夜结束之前 |
[33:59] | Are we seriously not going to talk at all? | 你真的不想跟我说话了吗 |
[34:02] | Oh, we could talk about how you regret | 我们可以谈谈你有多后悔 |
[34:05] | all you’ve done to make my life miserable. | 鉴于你一手导演了我的悲剧人生 |
[34:09] | What do you want me to say, Stefan? | 你想让我说什么 斯特凡 |
[34:12] | That I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done? | 说我对于我的所作所为感到很抱歉吗 |
[34:15] | Well, I’m not, OK? | 好吧 我一点都不后悔 行吗 |
[34:17] | It’s called self-preservation. | 这叫做自卫 |
[34:18] | I’ve been looking out for myself for 500 years. | 五百年来我一直自己照顾自己 |
[34:23] | Oh…Look where it’s gotten you. | 看看你把自己搞到了什么地步 |
[34:25] | Yes, I’ve done terrible things. | 是 我是做了很多坏事 |
[34:27] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[34:29] | But I do love you, Stefan. | 但是我是真的爱你的 斯特凡 |
[34:34] | Even if you don’t believe it. | 就算你不相信 |
[34:35] | You want me to believe you. | 你想让我相信你 |
[34:38] | Show me. Do something. | 让我看看 拿出点儿行动 |
[34:41] | Prove to me that there’s something inside of you | 向我证明一下在你内心深处 |
[34:45] | that’s actually worth trusting. | 的确有些值得相信的东西 |
[34:46] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[34:52] | You’re still gonna hate me. | 你还是会讨厌我 |
[34:53] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:56] | And maybe I’ll see that there’s still hope for you after all. | 也许我会看到你身上还是有那么点希望的 |
[35:02] | You’re playing me. | 你在耍我 |
[35:04] | Am I? | 有吗 |
[35:08] | You want to find Klaus, | 你想找到克劳斯 |
[35:10] | kill him so that you can protect your precious Elena? | 杀了他 你就能保护你心爱的埃琳娜了 |
[35:14] | Let me guess. You know where he is. | 我先猜一下 你知道他在哪儿 |
[35:16] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[35:18] | But I could help you find him. | 但是我能帮你找到他 |
[35:20] | For a price, I’m sure. | 肯定有条件 我就知道 |
[35:25] | Let’s start with Isobel, | 让我们从伊泽贝尔说起吧 |
[35:27] | Elena’s mother. | 埃琳娜的母亲 |
[35:29] | She was a research expert. | 她是吸血鬼研究的专家 |
[35:31] | She found me. | 是她当初找到了我 |
[35:37] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[35:52] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[35:54] | Good evening, Katerina. | 晚上好 凯瑟琳娜 |
[35:56] | Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened. | 谢谢你这么怕我 |
[36:01] | Your release has been requested. | 有人要求放你出来 |
[36:05] | What? By who? | 什么 是谁 |
[36:07] | The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain. | 可爱的埃琳娜拼命的讨价还价 |
[36:09] | However, we reached a peaceful agreement, she and I. | 当然 我们俩也达成了一项和平的协议 |
[36:14] | Please… | 请 |
[36:17] | come. | 出来吧 |
[36:18] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我不能 -来吧 你可以的 |
[36:20] | I’ve had the spell lifted. | 我已经解开咒语了 |
[36:39] | As for you, however, | 但是 至于你 |
[36:41] | you shall not exit until I say so. | 我没让你出来之前不要出来 |
[36:44] | When Klaus comes, he’ll want to know exactly where you are. | 克劳斯来的时候 他会很想知道你在哪里的 |
[36:52] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[36:54] | Elena will explain the arrangement to you. | 埃琳娜会跟你解释协议的具体内容的 |
[36:57] | If she keeps her word, | 如果她说话算话的话 |
[36:59] | I’ll keep mine. | 我也不会食言的 |
[37:03] | Stefan, no. | 斯特凡 不要 |
[37:04] | Please, don’t let him leave me in here. | 求求你 不要让他把我留在这儿 |
[37:11] | Goodbye, Katherine. | 再见了 凯瑟琳 |
[38:15] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[38:19] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳 |
[38:20] | Tyler?! | 泰勒 |
[38:24] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[38:30] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:35] | You’re OK. | 你没事了 |
[38:37] | You’re OK. | 你没事了 |
[38:38] | You made it. You didn’t get out. | 你成功了 你没有闯出来 |
[38:41] | You’re OK. | 你没事了 |
[38:44] | No, I’m not. | 对 我还在这儿 |
[39:44] | I talked to Caroline. | 我跟卡罗琳谈过了 |
[39:46] | She said Tyler was all locked up. | 她说泰勒整晚都被锁着 |
[39:48] | So, it was Jules, | 这么说 刚才那是朱尔斯 |
[39:51] | the other werewolf, the one who attacked you. | 另外一个狼人 袭击你的那个就是她 |
[39:54] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 是的 很抱歉 |
[39:58] | I picked a fight with her. | 战火是我挑起来的 |
[39:59] | She was coming after me. | 她是来找我的 |
[40:02] | All’s well that ends well. | 结局皆大欢喜 |
[40:04] | You all healed? | 伤口没事了吗 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:08] | See it’s that way. | 应该就这样了吧 |
[40:10] | Rose, uh… | 罗斯 |
[40:15] | I’m happy that the legend was fake. | 很高兴那个传说是假的 |
[40:19] | Maybe the werewolves made it up | 也许是狼人自己编的 |
[40:20] | to keep vampires away. | 为了让吸血鬼不去接近他们 |
[40:24] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[40:31] | I’m gonna stay and help you. | 我要留下来帮你 |
[40:33] | Help me do what? | 帮我干什么 |
[40:35] | Save Elena. | 帮你救埃琳娜 |
[40:36] | Protect Elena, all things Elena. | 保护埃琳娜之类的 |
[40:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:41] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[40:43] | I believe in friendship. | 我相信友谊 |
[40:45] | I happen to have a vacancy in that department, | 我正好缺个朋友 |
[40:47] | and you can use all the friends you can get. | 需要帮助的话随时找我 |
[40:50] | Just friends? | 只是朋友吗 |
[40:52] | Just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[41:03] | You sure you can do that? | 你确定你能做到吗 |
[41:06] | I don’t love men who love other women. | 我不会爱上心里有别的女人的男人 |
[41:09] | I think more of myself than that. | 相对起来我更关心我自己 |
[41:12] | But that doesn’t mean I can’t be a special friend. | 但是那不意味着我不能做你特别的朋友 |
[41:16] | I think I like you. | 我觉得我也开始喜欢你了 |