时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely | 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没 |
[00:05] | until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power. | 直到一位萨满诅咒他们 限制了他们的能力 |
[00:08] | Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon | 从此以后 狼人只能在满月时变身 |
[00:10] | and vampires are weakened by the sun. | 而吸血鬼不能见日光 |
[00:11] | You’re saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time | 你是说史上最古老的吸血鬼 |
[00:14] | is coming after me? | 要来抓我 |
[00:15] | You want to find Klaus? Start with Isobel. | 你想找到克劳斯吗 先找伊泽贝尔吧 |
[00:17] | Elena’s mother. | 埃琳娜的母亲 |
[00:18] | I’m prepared to offer you a deal. | 我打算和你做个交易 |
[00:19] | What kind of a deal? | 什么样的交易 |
[00:20] | I need you to stay put | 你好好待着 |
[00:21] | and stop trying to get yourself killed. | 别招来杀身之祸 |
[00:23] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[00:24] | I don’t want you to be alone. | 我不希望你独自承受这一切 |
[00:26] | A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire, | 吸血鬼被狼人咬一口 立马死翘翘 |
[00:27] | so don’t be his friend. | 别当他是朋友 |
[00:28] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂没 |
[00:29] | – What are you doing here? – I miss you. | -你来干什么 -我想你了 |
[00:32] | Hey. I’m Jules. | 我叫朱尔斯 |
[00:34] | I’m trying to track down Mason. | 我只是想找找梅森 |
[00:36] | – You should leave town. – Are you threatening me? | -离开这镇子 -你在威胁我吗 |
[00:37] | On a full moon. | 今天可是满月 |
[00:40] | It’s healing. | 正在痊愈 |
[01:52] | Morning. | 你好 |
[01:56] | Everything all right here? | 这里没事吧 |
[02:04] | It was an animal. | 是只野兽 |
[02:06] | A wolf. It came at us in the night. | 一只狼 夜间袭击了我们 |
[02:09] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[02:11] | Yes. | 我没事 |
[02:13] | But my friends! | 可我的朋友们 |
[02:15] | They’re all dead. | 全都死了 |
[02:16] | I’m calling it in. | 我叫人来 |
[02:26] | Come in, dispatch. | 呼叫控制中心 |
[02:28] | Go ahead, Jerry. | 杰瑞 请讲 |
[02:39] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[02:45] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[02:47] | You’re standing right behind me, aren’t you? | 你就站在我身后 对吧 |
[02:50] | Yep. | 没错 |
[03:03] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[03:04] | I don’t want us to be apart anymore. | 我不要再跟你分开了 |
[03:06] | Ever. | 永远都不要 |
[03:07] | Me, neither. But… | 我也是 但是 |
[03:10] | Don’t ruin the moment. | 别破坏气氛 |
[03:17] | You’re about to ruin the moment, aren’t you? | 你要破坏气氛了 是吧 |
[03:18] | I’m totally ruining the moment. | 我要彻底毁掉气氛了 |
[03:21] | I can’t just pretend like everything’s OK. | 我没法假装一切安然无恙 |
[03:24] | Katherine’s locked away in the tomb. | 凯瑟琳被困在古墓里呢 |
[03:26] | I know, but we still have this pressing little issue | 可眼下还是有个问题急需解决 |
[03:29] | of you being Klaus’ human sacrifice. | 你仍是克劳斯的祭品 |
[03:32] | Yes, but Elijah promised to keep me | 没错 可是以利亚承诺过 |
[03:34] | and everyone else safe as long as we played by his rules. | 只要听他安排 他会保证我们大家的安全 |
[03:36] | Right. As long as you played by his rules. | 没错 只要你听他安排 |
[03:40] | Please don’t go after Isobel. | 求你别去找伊泽贝尔 |
[03:41] | Katherine said Isobel could have some answers, | 凯瑟琳说伊泽贝尔也许知道答案 |
[03:43] | and I just have a couple questions, that’s all. | 我只想问她几句话 仅此而已 |
[03:47] | Stefan, I made a deal with Elijah. | 斯特凡 我和以利亚做了交易 |
[03:49] | Right. You made a deal with him. | 没错 你和他做了交易 |
[03:51] | I didn’t make one. | 可我没有 |
[03:52] | You should keep your deal. | 你是该遵守 |
[03:53] | Stefan, I don’t want anyone else to get hurt. | 斯特凡 我不想让任何人受到伤害 |
[03:55] | When have I ever wanted somebody to get hurt? | 我又何曾想过让谁受害 |
[04:02] | Vervain. I made it light, | 马鞭草 我稀释过了 |
[04:05] | but are you sure? | 你确定要喝吗 |
[04:06] | – Just because Katherine built up a tolerance… – Yes. | -就因为凯瑟琳有了抵抗力 -确定 |
[04:08] | Bottom’s up. | 干杯 |
[04:26] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[04:29] | How can Elijah compel another vampire? | 以利亚是怎么控制别的吸血鬼的 |
[04:32] | He’s an original. I don’t really know what that means. | 他是祖先之一 我不知道那意味着什么 |
[04:34] | I don’t think anybody really knows what that means. | 我想没人解释得清楚 |
[04:39] | Except maybe Isobel. | 除了伊泽贝尔 |
[04:41] | And we should ask her. | 我们应该问问她 |
[04:52] | I was born in 1450. | 我生于1450年 |
[04:54] | That makes me 560 years old. | 现在都560岁了 |
[04:57] | If you were a bottle of wine… | 你要是瓶酒的话 |
[05:00] | So I can die. | 但死无妨 |
[05:02] | I’ve lived long enough. | 我也活够了 |
[05:05] | You know, if you’re going to be maudlin, | 你知道 你再这样瞎感伤 |
[05:07] | I’m just going to kill you myself. | 我就亲手把你解决了 |
[05:08] | Just to put me out of your misery. | 免得我跟你一块瞎苦恼 |
[05:10] | Come on, it’s just a little werewolf bite. | 拜托 只是被狼人咬了一小口而已 |
[05:12] | Just a little fatal to a vampire werewolf bite. | 只这一小口便能置吸血鬼于死地 |
[05:15] | Well, according to legend, | 那只是个传说 |
[05:17] | which is a notoriously unreliable source… | 没有什么靠谱的 |
[05:20] | Drink up. | 喝吧 |
[05:22] | Blood heals. | 鲜血才是良药 |
[05:33] | It does feel like it’s working. | 好像开始起效了 |
[05:34] | Let’s have a look. Come on. | 来看看 转过去 |
[05:36] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[05:41] | How is it? | 怎么样了 |
[05:47] | Definitely…Better. | 确实比刚才 好些了 |
[05:49] | Right, Elena? | 是吧 埃琳娜 |
[05:57] | – It’s not bad. – Where’s Stefan? | -还行 -斯特凡呢 |
[06:01] | He left. I need you to talk to him. | 他走了 你去劝劝他吧 |
[06:03] | He’s convinced that he has to find Isabel. | 他坚持要去找伊泽贝尔 |
[06:06] | But I think that’s going to upset Elijah. | 我觉得这会惹怒以利亚 |
[06:07] | No can do. I’m with stefan on this one. | 不会的 这事我支持斯特凡 |
[06:10] | But if you could play nurse | 但如果你能帮忙照顾一会儿 |
[06:12] | – for a little while… – It’s not necessary. | -我们的病人 -完全没必要 |
[06:14] | It is necessary. Elena’s a do-gooder. | 有必要 埃琳娜很在行的 |
[06:17] | It’s in her nature. She just can’t resist. | 本性如此 她克制不住的 |
[06:21] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[06:24] | Is she going to die? | 她会死吗 |
[06:27] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[06:29] | The wolf bite caused some kind of infection. | 那条恶狼咬过的地方已经感染了 |
[06:31] | It’s getting worse. | 并且情况正在恶化 |
[06:32] | Like poison? | 像是中毒了吗 |
[06:33] | I don’t know, Elena. | 我也不知道 埃琳娜 |
[06:35] | I’m not an expert in the field. | 我又不是这方面的专家 |
[06:37] | – I’m sorry. – Death happens. | -对不起 -人固有一死 |
[06:39] | We come, we go. Sooner she dies, the better. | 有人生 有人死 让她早死早超生吧 |
[06:43] | It’s gloomy as hell in here. | 这里太沉闷了 |
[07:03] | – How you feeling? – I’m OK. | -你感觉怎么样 -还不错 |
[07:06] | Sore. Every muscle aches. | 就是很痛 每一块肌肉都很疼 |
[07:08] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[07:11] | Your first full moon, and you didn’t hurt anyone. | 你第一次变身 没伤害任何人 |
[07:15] | And it’ll get easier. | 以后变身会越来越容易的 |
[07:16] | You’ll get better at it, you’ll learn to control it, | 情况会越来越好的 你会学着控制它 |
[07:18] | and it won’t hurt so much. | 而且也不会那么疼了 |
[07:21] | Well, we don’t know any of that for sure. | 现在一切都还是未知数 |
[07:23] | No, but small victories, Tyler. | 是啊 但这毕竟是一次小小的胜利 |
[07:26] | Last night was a victory. | 昨晚我们胜利了 |
[07:28] | You know, let’s take it. | 我们还是尽情享受吧 |
[07:31] | Look, I really want to thank you. | 真的非常感谢你 |
[07:34] | I don’t know what I would have done | 要是没有你 |
[07:36] | if you hadn’t been there. | 真不知我会做出什么事 |
[07:46] | Yeah, anyway, um, | 不管怎样 |
[07:48] | next month we should probably, uh, | 下个月我们应该 |
[07:49] | reinforce the wall, | 把那面墙加固一下 |
[07:51] | because it almost got me that one time, | 上次差一点就倒了 |
[07:54] | and it just would have been… | 早就应该… |
[07:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:58] | Never mind. It’s– | 没什么 |
[08:00] | Wait, no, hey. | 别啊 |
[08:02] | No, what– what is it? | 到底怎么回事 |
[08:04] | Well, it’s not a big thing. | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:07] | It’s just that one bite, | 就是如果被你咬了 |
[08:13] | curtains for me. | 我就惨了 |
[08:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:17] | The legend says that | 有一个传言是说 |
[08:19] | a bite from a werewolf | 吸血鬼如果被狼人咬上一口 |
[08:21] | can kill a vampire. | 就会命丧黄泉 |
[08:24] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[08:30] | I think I read it somewhere. | 从哪本书里读到的吧 |
[08:32] | Hey, Caroline. Do you have a second? | 卡罗琳 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[08:35] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | I’ll see you guys later. | 一会儿见 |
[08:42] | That was nothing, OK? There is nothing | 没什么 我和泰勒之间 |
[08:44] | going on between Tyler and I. | 什么都没发生 |
[08:47] | – We were just talking– – I believe you. | -我们只是在闲聊 -我相信你 |
[08:48] | Hey, look, Caroline, | 卡罗琳 |
[08:50] | you’re a lot of things but you’re not a liar. | 你是有很多面 可你不是个爱说谎的人 |
[08:52] | You’ve always been straight with me. I believe you. | 你一直对我毫无保留 我相信你 |
[08:55] | Well…Good. | 那就好 |
[08:58] | And that’s why I want to be straight with you, | 所以我也想向你说明一切 |
[09:01] | because I– I think we got some wires crossed here. | 我觉得我们还有些结没有解开 |
[09:08] | And you know how tongue-tied I get, | 你也知道我这个人一向不会说甜言蜜语 |
[09:10] | and, well, I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢现在这样 |
[09:13] | Whatever this is that’s going on between us, | 不论我们之间发生了什么 |
[09:19] | I just want to– | 我只是想 |
[09:30] | Hey. You can’t– | 你不能这样 |
[09:33] | What? Just… | 什么 我只是 |
[09:35] | But Caroline– | 可是 卡罗琳 |
[09:36] | No, Matt, OK? | 我不想这样 马特 |
[09:40] | Sheriff Forbes. | 福布斯警官 |
[09:42] | Hi. I’m Mason Lockwood’s friend from Florida. | 我是梅森·洛克伍德的朋友 来自佛罗里达 |
[09:44] | Jules, right? | 朱尔斯 对吧 |
[09:46] | Is there any news? | 有消息吗 |
[09:47] | No one’s heard from him. | 没人知道他的去向 |
[09:50] | I’ve opened an investigation. | 我已经展开了调查行动 |
[09:51] | As soon I hear anything, I’ll let you know. | 一有消息我立刻通知你 |
[09:57] | Hey, Damon. | 达蒙 |
[09:59] | The, uh, wolf is at the Grill. | 那个狼人在格尔酒吧 |
[10:02] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[10:05] | Ah, is that the– wow. | 那是不是 |
[10:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[10:10] | I just left Damon a message. | 我刚给达蒙留了口信 |
[10:13] | So you’re doing his dirty work for him now. | 你现在变成他的帮凶了哈 |
[10:14] | Well, she could have a cure for Rose. | 是啊 她应该知道解救罗斯的办法 |
[10:16] | I couldn’t find anything in Isobel’s research. | 我在伊泽贝尔的研究里什么也没查到 |
[10:19] | Except that it’s fatal. | 只说了会致命 |
[10:21] | Do you still know of a way | 你现在还有没有 |
[10:23] | to get in touch with Isobel? | 联系伊泽贝尔的办法 |
[10:25] | Even if I did, she isn’t going to help. | 就算我有 她也不会帮忙的 |
[10:30] | Katherine said that Isobel knew of Klaus. | 凯瑟琳说过伊莎贝尔了解克劳斯的事 |
[10:34] | So this isn’t about Rose. | 所以我们谈的不是罗斯 |
[10:37] | It’s about Elena. | 是埃琳娜 |
[10:45] | I have an old number. | 我有她的旧电话号码 |
[10:47] | Probably out of service. | 可能已经停机了 |
[10:49] | No harm in giving it to me, then? | 那么 告诉我也没什么坏处 是吧 |
[10:51] | You know you can’t trust Isobel. | 你知道 就算是埃琳娜的事 |
[10:53] | Even when it comes to Elena. | 伊泽贝尔也靠不住 |
[10:54] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[10:56] | All right. | 好 |
[10:58] | I’ll see if I can find the number. | 我看看能不能找到号码 |
[10:59] | If I do, I’ll text it to you. | 要是找到了 我就发短信给你 |
[11:05] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[11:07] | I’m a vampire. | 我是个吸血鬼 |
[11:08] | I haven’t had a cold in 5 centuries. | 我已经五百年没得感冒了 |
[11:14] | Just get in bed. | 快上床休息吧 |
[11:16] | We don’t get sick. When we die, | 我们是不会生病的 就算是死 |
[11:17] | It’s fast and sudden. | 那也是一瞬间的事 |
[11:18] | And it’s certainly not drawn out with an illness. | 当然也不会是被病魔慢慢的折腾死 |
[11:21] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[11:24] | Such a human thing to say. | 人类就喜欢这么说 |
[11:33] | You’ve never been in Damon’s room before, have you? | 你从没来过达蒙的房间 是吧 |
[11:39] | 《飘》 玛格丽特·米切尔 | |
[11:43] | It’s not what you expected? | 和你想象的不一样是吗 |
[11:46] | It’s just a room with a bed. | 不过是间有床的房间罢了 |
[11:49] | Maybe I expected there to be silk sheets. | 或许我原以为这儿会有真丝床单呢 |
[11:54] | You’re lucky, you know. | 你知道的 你很幸运 |
[11:57] | No one’s ever loved me the way you’re loved. | 我从没有像你这样被人爱过 |
[12:00] | I doubt that. | 不见得吧 |
[12:02] | Trevor was my best friend. Nothing more. | 特雷弗不过是我最好的朋友 仅此而已 |
[12:05] | I spent all those years on the run from Elijah. | 这些年我一直在躲避以利亚的追杀 |
[12:08] | I just never thought it was a good idea to set up roots. | 从没想过要安顿下来 |
[12:12] | The whole idea of a family is not exactly compatible with being a vampire. | 作为吸血鬼 家庭观显得格格不入 |
[12:19] | Why are you so eager to give up? | 你为什么这么急着放弃 |
[12:21] | I’m not giving up on anything. Here. | 我什么都没有放弃 给 |
[12:23] | What do you call this whole deal with Elijah? | 那你和以利亚的协议算什么 |
[12:27] | I call it my best option. | 那是我的最佳选择 |
[12:28] | It’s your easiest option. | 那不过是最容易的选择 |
[12:32] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[12:33] | You really think that your witch friend | 你真以为你的巫师朋友 |
[12:35] | destroyed the moonstone? | 已经毁了月光石了 |
[12:35] | I spoke with Bonnie. | 我和邦妮谈过了 |
[12:36] | I know that she had the help of another witch. | 我知道她得到了另一位巫师的帮助 |
[12:39] | Assuming it’s Elijah’s witch, | 考虑到那是以利亚的巫师 |
[12:41] | so, no, I don’t. | 所以 应该没有 |
[12:45] | You really are determined to die, aren’t you? | 你真的下了必死的决心 是吗 |
[12:49] | At least I ran. | 至少我选择了逃亡 |
[12:51] | You’re not even trying. | 而你连逃亡都不愿尝试 |
[12:56] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[13:09] | No, stop, wait. | 不 别走 等等 |
[13:12] | Tell him to prepare the horses. | 让他备好马 |
[13:14] | It’s ok, Rose. Just get some sleep. | 没事的 罗斯 快睡吧 |
[13:17] | You’ll feel better when you wake up. | 醒了就会好多了 |
[13:19] | Trevor, don’t be so stupid. | 特雷弗 别傻了 |
[13:21] | We’re never going to make it there before the sun. | 天亮以前我们是到不了的 |
[13:25] | Oh, Elena. | 噢 埃琳娜 |
[13:28] | Elena, I need more blood. | 埃琳娜 我需要血 |
[13:29] | Yeah, of course, here. | 好的 当然 在这 |
[13:31] | Here. | 给 |
[13:38] | Ok, you’re all right. | 没事的 你会没事的 |
[13:57] | It’s all your fault, Katerina! | 卡特琳娜 这都是你的错 |
[14:04] | You, Katerina. You did this! | 你 卡特琳娜 都是你害的 |
[14:05] | Elena! Rose, Rose, I’m Elena! | 埃琳娜 罗斯 罗斯 我是埃琳娜 |
[14:07] | You traitor! | 你个叛徒 |
[14:07] | I’m not Katherine! | 我不是凯瑟琳 |
[14:14] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[14:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[14:18] | It’s me, it’s Elena. | 是我 我是埃琳娜 |
[14:21] | Oh, my god, Elena, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 埃琳娜 对不起 |
[14:25] | I don’t know what’s happening to me. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我不知道我这是怎么了 |
[14:27] | You’re going to be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[14:30] | My mind, I’m… | 我的脑子 我… |
[14:33] | It was just for a second. | 就一下而已 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry. Don’t be scared of me. | 对不起 你别害怕我 |
[14:36] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[14:38] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[14:39] | But… You need to rest. | 可是… 你需要休息 |
[14:43] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[14:45] | You’re not alone. I’m right here. | 你不是一个人 还有我呢 |
[14:48] | Here, where’s here? | 这里 这是哪儿 |
[14:49] | Damon’s bedroom. You’re in Damon’s bedroom. | 达蒙的房间 你在达蒙的房间里 |
[14:57] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[15:00] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说吧 |
[15:05] | St. Austell. | 在圣奥斯特尔 |
[15:08] | 30 kilometers south of London. | 伦敦向南三十公里 |
[15:11] | With fields and trees and horses. | 有田野 丛林 马群 |
[15:14] | Sounds beautiful. | 听起来好美 |
[15:16] | When you live long enough, everything disappears. | 活得太久了 一切就都面目全非了 |
[15:22] | So much time wasted. I just wish I hadn’t been so afraid. | 浪费了这么多时间 要是之前没那么恐惧就好了 |
[15:48] | Isobel, it’s Stefan Salvatore. | 伊泽贝尔 我是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[15:50] | I, um, I need to speak with you. | 我 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[15:52] | It’s about Elena. | 是埃琳娜的事 |
[15:54] | Please know that it’s important. | 请你明白 事关重大 |
[16:06] | – What are you doing here? – I’ve been waiting for you. | -你在这干什么 -一直在等你 |
[16:08] | Listen, there’s a lot of people here. | 听着 这里人太多了 |
[16:10] | Well, damn. There goes | 去他的 我就是要 |
[16:11] | my plan to rip her spleen through her back. | 把她的五脏六腑掏出来看看 |
[16:14] | Hey, listen. I know you’re upset about Rose. | 听我说 我知道罗斯的事让你很难过 |
[16:17] | Why does everybody think I’m upset about Rose? | 为什么大家都觉得我会为罗斯难过呢 |
[16:19] | I’m fine. I don’t know if you know this, | 我很好 可能你还不知道吧 |
[16:22] | but sometimes vampires die. | 有时候吸血鬼也会死的 |
[16:25] | I’m going to have a friendly chat | 我只是要去跟那位狼人女士 |
[16:27] | with ladywolf, brother. Ease up. | 叙叙友情而已 放心吧 兄弟 |
[16:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:38] | Well. | 话说 |
[16:40] | It isn’t the one I meant to kill. | 我本想杀的可不是她呢 |
[16:43] | I’ll have to get that right next time. | 下次下手要准一点了 |
[16:44] | You won’t live to see another full moon. | 你没机会见到下个满月了 |
[16:48] | Unless… | 除非 |
[16:50] | Unless you tell me how to cure a wolf bite. | 除非你告诉我怎样治愈狼人的咬伤 |
[16:54] | And then I won’t kill you. | 那我就饶你一命 |
[16:56] | Promise? | 你发誓吗 |
[17:00] | Yes. | 我发誓 |
[17:08] | Bite me. | 有本事咬我啊 |
[17:15] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我可不怕你 |
[17:17] | Then you are very, very stupid. | 那你就傻到家了 |
[17:19] | How’s your friend? Rose. | 你那朋友怎么样了 罗斯 |
[17:21] | Is that her name? Have the chills started? | 是叫这个吧 开始发寒了吗 |
[17:25] | The unbearable pain. | 还有那要命的疼痛感 |
[17:26] | If there’s a cure, tell me. | 如果还能治 快告诉我 |
[17:27] | Or start watching your back. | 不然你就自求多福吧 |
[17:29] | Did I mention the dementia? | 我提过痴呆的事吗 |
[17:31] | It’ll eat away at her brain. | 她的大脑会受到侵蚀 |
[17:33] | Soon she’ll be rabid. | 很快就会变得狂躁起来 |
[17:35] | You want a cure? | 想要治疗方法吗 |
[17:37] | I’ll tell you the only cure that exists. | 我来告诉你唯一的药方吧 |
[17:40] | Take a stake and drive it through her heart. | 找根木棍 直插她的心脏 |
[17:50] | I brought some clean sheets… | 我拿了些干净的床单来 |
[18:27] | It’s Elena. | 我是埃琳娜 |
[18:28] | I’m worried about Rose. | 我很担心罗斯的状况 |
[18:30] | I think you should come home. | 我看你还是回家来吧 |
[18:32] | Rose? | 罗斯 |
[18:58] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[19:12] | – Katerina. – No! | -卡特琳娜 -不 |
[19:19] | Rose, stop, stop, it’s Elena. | 罗斯 停 停下 我是埃琳娜 |
[19:23] | I’m not Katherine. | 我不是凯瑟琳 |
[19:25] | You’re hallucinating. | 那只是你的幻觉 |
[19:27] | I’m not Katherine. | 我不是凯瑟琳 |
[19:28] | I’m not Katherine. | 我不是凯瑟琳 |
[20:38] | Elena? I know that it’s you and not Katherine. | 埃琳娜 我知道你不是凯瑟琳 |
[20:46] | Elena, please. I need your help. | 埃琳娜 拜托 帮帮我 |
[20:55] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[21:02] | – Why? – Why what? | -为什么 -什么为什么 |
[21:04] | I kissed you. | 我吻了你 |
[21:05] | I know. I–I was there. | 我知道 我也在场 |
[21:07] | So why’d you run away? | 那你为什么要跑掉 |
[21:08] | – You caught me off guard. – Yeah? | -你让我措手不及 -是吗 |
[21:11] | What did you expect me to do? | 你想让我怎样呢 |
[21:13] | Not that. | 反正不是那样 |
[21:16] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:17] | – And… – And what? | -还有呢 -还有什么 |
[21:19] | What do you want me to say, Matt? | 你想让我说什么 马特 |
[21:21] | Something. Anything. | 随便说说 什么都行 |
[21:22] | How did you feel? | 你当时感觉如何 |
[21:24] | Anything in the realm of truth right now would be nice. | 只要是实话就好 |
[21:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:29] | I feel… | 我的感觉 |
[21:31] | Like I– | 我觉得 |
[21:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:41] | Then what’s the problem? | 那到底是什么问题呢 |
[21:47] | What are you keeping from me, Carrie? | 你有什么事瞒着我 卡尔 |
[21:50] | Look, if you love me, you’ll tell me. | 如果你爱我 就会告诉我的 |
[21:53] | So what is it? | 到底什么事 |
[22:00] | Hey, Matt! We need more burgers. | 喂 马特 我们还需要些汉堡 |
[22:03] | Yeah, not now, Dana. | 等会再说 达娜 |
[23:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:42] | Where’s Rose? | 罗斯在哪 |
[23:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[24:18] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[24:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:39] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快就赶来了 |
[24:40] | No, I was close by. | 不客气 我就在附近 |
[24:41] | Liz, what happened? | 莉兹 发生什么事了 |
[24:42] | A vampire. Luckily one of my deputies discovered the body | 又是吸血鬼 还好我的一名手下 |
[24:45] | before anyone else saw him. | 最先发现了尸体 |
[24:47] | You have to secure the area, then. | 你得封锁现场 |
[24:49] | Don’t cause a panic, | 别造成恐慌 |
[24:50] | but let’s move this party into the cafeteria. | 不过可以把这场聚会转移到食堂里去 |
[24:53] | I’ll the east side of the school, you go west? | 我去巡视学校东面的情况 你去西面 |
[24:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:56] | Hey, Stefan, it’s me. | 嘿 斯特凡 是我 |
[24:59] | I don’t know where you are, but please call me. | 我不知道你在哪 但请回我电话 |
[25:01] | It’s important. | 这事很重要 |
[25:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:05] | Have you heard from him? Do you know what he’s up to? | 你有他的消息吗 你知道他在搞什么吗 |
[25:06] | Baby brother’s not exactly my priority right now. | 当务之急可不是找我弟弟 |
[25:09] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[25:11] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:15] | Hey, what was going on back there with the police? | 嘿 后面那么多警察 发生了什么事 |
[25:18] | Some maintenance man had a heart attack. | 一个维修工心脏病发作 |
[25:21] | He just dropped dead. | 刚刚倒地死了 |
[25:45] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[25:52] | Rose, stop! | 罗斯 停下 |
[25:56] | Rose, Rose! It’s me, Damon. | 罗斯 罗斯 是我 达蒙 |
[26:02] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[26:04] | It’s Damon. | 我是达蒙 |
[26:15] | Did I do this? | 这是我做的吗 |
[26:16] | No! I didn’t mean to. | 不 我不是故意的 |
[26:19] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我并不想过伤害任何人 |
[26:21] | I never wanted to hurt anybody. | 我从没想过伤害任何人 |
[26:21] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[26:29] | Come on, let’s get you home. | 来吧 我们带你回家 |
[26:31] | No, I don’t have a home. | 不 我没有家 |
[26:32] | I haven’t had a home in so long! | 我很久以前就没有家了 |
[26:36] | Oh, make it stop! Please, make it stop! | 快让这一切停下吧 求你了 停下吧 |
[26:39] | Oh, make it stop! | 快让它停下吧 |
[27:00] | Hi there. | 嗨 |
[27:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:05] | You went on a murderous rampage. | 你进行了一场暴走大屠杀 |
[27:06] | It happens. | 时有的事 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry, Elena. | 对不起 埃琳娜 |
[27:14] | I don’t like taking human life. I never have. | 我不喜欢杀人 我从没这样过 |
[27:16] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这 |
[27:22] | That’s the worst part about death–the hunt. | 死前最糟糕的就是 对狩猎 |
[27:26] | The need to kill. | 杀戮的需求 |
[27:28] | The thirst. | 那种渴望 |
[27:32] | Pleasure it brings you afterwards. | 杀戮之后给你带来的快感 |
[27:34] | I wasn’t mean to be evil. | 我不并想变得邪恶 |
[27:37] | It hurts. | 很痛苦 |
[27:38] | Well, then stop talking about it. | 好吧 别说这些了 |
[27:45] | Damon’s a lot like me. | 达蒙和我很像 |
[27:47] | He wants to care, but the minute he does, | 他想要关心别人 但付诸行动之时 |
[27:50] | He runs away from it. | 却总是逃开 |
[27:53] | I’m sorry for what I’ve done today. | 我为今天的事而感到抱歉 |
[27:55] | I know. | 我理解 |
[27:56] | And you need to fight. | 但你得继续抗争 |
[27:57] | I know that you’re scared, | 我知道你很害怕 |
[27:58] | but you have to do it anyway. | 但无论如何你都得继续抗争下去 |
[28:12] | Why are you so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[28:15] | Us humans. | 因为我们是人类 |
[28:18] | You can never forget it. | 你永远都不会忘记 |
[28:21] | What it’s like to be human. | 做人时的感觉 |
[28:24] | It haunts me. | 它时常萦绕着我 |
[28:28] | It’s the only thing that’s kept me going. | 这是我继续生活的唯一动力 |
[28:34] | It doesn’t hurt as much anymore. | 从此就不会那么痛苦了 |
[28:45] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[28:46] | Go. | 走 |
[28:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:51] | Damon | 达蒙 |
[28:52] | Just go. I’ve got this. | 走吧 这里有我 |
[28:54] | Oh, my god! Make it stop! Make it stop! | 天呐 让它停下 快让它停下 |
[28:59] | I can’t take this anymore, make it stop! | 我受不了了 让它停下吧 |
[29:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:14] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[29:16] | Uh, school. What’s up? | 学校 怎么了 |
[29:18] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[29:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:26] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[29:29] | I just don’t understand one thing. | 我只是有件事不明白 |
[29:32] | What? | 什么 |
[29:34] | Why would you risk it? | 为什么你要冒这个险 |
[29:36] | If a werewolf bite kills a vampire… | 如果吸血鬼被狼人咬到就会死 |
[29:40] | Why would you risk it? | 你为什么还要冒这个险 |
[29:42] | Because you needed help. | 因为你需要帮助 |
[29:44] | I could have killed you. | 我可能会杀了你 |
[29:47] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[29:51] | Y– | 你 |
[29:52] | I don’t understand you, Caroline. | 我真搞不懂你 卡罗琳 |
[29:57] | Why is it so hard for you to let someone else help you? | 为什么让别人帮助你就这么难呢 |
[30:00] | Well, that’s not it. | 我不是那个意思 |
[30:01] | Yeah, it is, Tyler. | 是 你就是这意思 泰勒 |
[30:03] | It’s like you–you don’t want anyone to care about you. | 你 你不想让别人关心你 |
[30:05] | And, I’m sorry, I care. | 但不好意思 我关心 |
[30:07] | I care, Tyler, | 我关心你 泰勒 |
[30:08] | so forgive me if I overstep my boundaries by actually giving a– | 要是我因此而越界了 原谅我 |
[30:30] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[30:33] | I’m sorry. It’s– | 我很抱歉 只是 |
[30:36] | Everyone just needs to stop kissing me! | 別再每个人都吻我了 |
[30:44] | Who’d have thought you’d be a nice guy? | 没想到你这么体贴 |
[30:48] | I’m not nice. | 我才不体贴 |
[30:50] | I’m mean. I like it. | 我很卑鄙 我喜欢卑鄙 |
[30:53] | You lie. | 你骗人 |
[30:56] | Shh, shh. Just sleep. | 睡吧 |
[31:00] | Just sleep. | 睡吧 |
[31:43] | This was my favorite place to come as a girl. | 这是我少女时代最喜欢来的地方 |
[31:46] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道这里的 |
[31:49] | Word gets around. | 流言蜚语听来的 |
[31:53] | You told Elena. | 你告诉过埃琳娜 |
[31:56] | Am I dreaming? | 我这是在做梦吗 |
[32:05] | The sun is so warm. | 阳光好温暖 |
[32:08] | I miss this. | 我很怀念这种感觉 |
[32:10] | I miss being human. | 我怀念做人类的感觉 |
[32:13] | Humanity’s not all it’s cracked up to be. | 人性可没有人们说的那么好 |
[32:15] | I had friends. I had a family. | 我曾经有朋友 也有家人 |
[32:18] | I mattered. | 我曾经很重要 |
[32:18] | You still do. | 你现在也拥有这些 |
[32:21] | No. | 我没有 |
[32:25] | But you do. | 但你有 |
[32:27] | You built a life, whether you want to admit it or not. | 你拥有生活 不管你承不承认 |
[32:29] | I spent 500 years just existing. | 过去500年我只是客观存在着 |
[32:32] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[32:32] | You were running from Klaus. | 你要躲避克劳斯的追杀 |
[32:33] | There’s always a choice. | 一直都有别的选择 |
[32:38] | You know, you are ruining our perfect day | 知道吗 你的这些胡言乱语 |
[32:41] | with your strange philosophical babbling. | 会毁了这么完美的一天 |
[32:48] | I’d like to enjoy the fresh air. | 我想享受一下清新的空气 |
[32:49] | Will you enjoy it with me? | 一起来吗 |
[32:53] | For a while. | 那就享受一会吧 |
[33:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:17] | For what? | 为什么谢我 |
[33:19] | The pain’s gone. | 已经不疼了 |
[33:21] | I’m glad. | 我很欣慰 |
[33:24] | Will I see them again? | 我还会再见到他们吗 |
[33:26] | My family? | 见到我的家人 |
[33:29] | I think you will see whoever you want to see. | 我想你能见到任何你想见的人 |
[33:33] | That would be nice. | 那真好 |
[33:34] | Maybe I’ll see Trevor, too. | 说不定我还能见到特雷弗 |
[33:37] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我不再害怕了 |
[34:02] | I’ll race you to the trees. | 我和你比赛谁先跑到那颗树 |
[34:03] | Well, you’ll lose. | 那你输定了 |
[34:05] | I’m older and faster. | 我比你更年长 当然也更快 |
[34:07] | Oh, you think? | 是吗 |
[34:09] | Well, I’m compelling this dream, maybe I’ll cheat. | 这个梦境是我造的 说不定我会作弊呢 |
[34:13] | On the count of three. | 数到三就开始跑 |
[34:17] | One… | 一 |
[34:19] | Two… | 二 |
[35:00] | Here’s your vampire. | 你要找的吸血鬼在这里 |
[35:04] | How did you find her? | 你是怎么找到她的 |
[35:05] | Doesn’t matter. What matters | 这已经不重要了 重要的是 |
[35:06] | – is that it’s over. – Thank you, Damon. | -一切都结束了 -谢谢你 达蒙 |
[35:08] | Once again, you’ve helped keep this town safe. | 你又一次维护了小镇的安全 |
[35:10] | I’ll take care of burying the body. | 我会负责埋好尸体的 |
[35:20] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[35:23] | So what do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[35:25] | Just to be your friend. | 只是想和你交个朋友 |
[35:26] | Mason would have wanted that. | 梅森也希望看到这样 |
[35:32] | I know about Mason. | 我知道梅森的事情 |
[35:35] | And you. | 也知道你的事 |
[35:38] | You know what? | 你知道些什么 |
[35:39] | I know you’re a werewolf. | 我知道你是个狼人 |
[35:42] | And I know your little friend Caroline is a vampire. | 我也知道你的朋友卡罗琳是吸血鬼 |
[35:46] | How do you know about Caroline? | 你是怎么知道卡罗琳的事的 |
[35:47] | You can’t sniff them out? | 你不能闻出他们的气味吗 |
[35:52] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[35:54] | You’re brand new. | 你是新手 |
[35:56] | How many times have you turned? | 你变身了几次 |
[36:02] | Hey. I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[36:07] | Do you know where Mason is? | 你知道梅森在哪里吗 |
[36:09] | He’s dead, Tyler. | 他死了 泰勒 |
[36:11] | He was murdered. | 他被谋杀了 |
[36:13] | No. | 不可能 |
[36:13] | You want to know who murdered him? | 你想知道是谁杀了他吗 |
[36:15] | It–just stop. | 别说了 |
[36:15] | Your little blonde vampire did. | 是你的金发小吸血鬼干的 |
[36:17] | No. | 不会的 |
[36:18] | Caroline would never do that. | 卡罗琳绝不可能这么做 |
[36:20] | She and her little vampire friends were behind it, Tyler. | 她和她的吸血鬼朋友一手策划的 泰勒 |
[36:22] | Caroline is the only vampire in town. | 卡罗琳是镇上唯一的吸血鬼 |
[36:24] | Is that what she told you? She lied. | 她是这么跟你说的吗 她骗了你 |
[36:26] | This town is crawling with vampires. | 这个小镇到处都是吸血鬼 |
[36:30] | But don’t worry. We’ll get them. | 但不用担心 我们会解决掉他们 |
[36:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:38] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[36:42] | There are others like us, and they’re on their way. | 还有其他像我们这样的人 他们已经在路上了 |
[36:54] | – You were supposed to leave. – I did. | -你本该走了 -我是走了 |
[36:56] | But then I came back to make sure that you’re ok. | 我回来只是想确认你没事 |
[37:00] | I appreciate the gesture. | 我对此感到很荣幸 |
[37:03] | I’m just glad it’s over. | 我只是很庆幸一切都结束了 |
[37:05] | You know I don’t believe that. | 你知道我不会相信的 |
[37:08] | Go home, Elena. | 回家吧 埃琳娜 |
[37:10] | Get some rest. | 回家休息 |
[37:11] | It’s a whole new day tomorrow. | 明天又是崭新的一天 |
[37:12] | – Damon, I’m your friend. – I’m well aware of that. | -达蒙 我可是你的朋友 -这个我很清楚 |
[37:15] | And a friend usually knows when their friend is hurting. | 正因为是朋友才知道对方何时会痛苦 |
[37:17] | What do you want to hear? | 你想听我说什么 |
[37:18] | That I cared about Rose? That I’m upset? | 我担心罗斯 我很心烦 |
[37:22] | Well, I didn’t, and I’m not. | 我没有 我也不会 |
[37:24] | There you go, pretending to turn it off, pretending not to feel. | 你又来这套 装作”关掉”感觉不去感受 |
[37:27] | Damon, you’re so close. Don’t give up. | 达蒙 只差一点了 别放弃 |
[37:29] | I feel, Elena, ok? | 我有感觉 埃琳娜 |
[37:32] | And it sucks. | 并且糟糕极了 |
[37:34] | What sucks even more is that it was supposed to be me. | 但更糟糕的是 这些本应该发生在我身上 |
[37:37] | Jules was coming after me. | 朱尔斯是冲着我来的 |
[37:41] | You feel guilty. | 你觉得很内疚 |
[37:42] | That would be human of me, wouldn’t it, Elena? | 那本是我人性的一面 不是吗 埃琳娜 |
[37:45] | And I’m not human. | 但我不是人类 |
[37:45] | You’re one to talk about giving up. | 你还有资格谈放弃 |
[37:47] | It’s all you’ve done, is give up. | 你所做过的也就是放弃 |
[37:51] | Go home. | 回去 |
[37:51] | There’s been enough doom and gloom and personal growth for one day. | 今天的凄惨和个人成长已经足够了 |
[38:01] | Ok. I will. | 好吧 我走了 |
[38:28] | Good night, Damon. | 晚安 达蒙 |
[38:41] | Stefan. You’re home. | 斯特凡 你回来了 |
[38:43] | Rose? | 罗斯怎么样了 |
[38:50] | I, uh, I called Isobel. | 我 我给伊泽贝尔打了电话 |
[38:52] | – I know. – I’m sorry. | -我知道 -我很抱歉 |
[38:54] | – I had to. – It’s ok. | -我不得已的 -没关系 |
[38:58] | – Did you find her? – Not exactly. | -你找到她了吗 -还没有 |
[39:03] | Hello, Elena. | 你好 埃琳娜 |
[39:06] | Uncle John. | 约翰叔叔 |
[39:29] | Sir, are you ok? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[39:34] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:38] | I’m…Lost. | 我 迷路了 |
[39:40] | And you’re laying in the middle of the road? | 所以你躺在路中间吗 |
[39:43] | Not that kind of lost. | 不是真的迷路 |
[39:48] | Metaphorically. | 比喻的说法 |
[39:51] | Existentially. | 存在主义的说法 |
[39:52] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[39:56] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我需要帮助 |
[39:57] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[40:00] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[40:01] | No. Uh, well, yes, a little maybe. | 没有 好吧 可能有点 |
[40:04] | No, please don’t leave. I really do need help. | 不要 求你别走 我真的需要帮助 |
[40:09] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[40:10] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[40:11] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[40:15] | But it’s all I got is trouble. | 但是我只剩下麻烦了 |
[40:22] | Why can’t I move? | 我为什么不能动 |
[40:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[40:31] | Jessica. Hi, Jessica. | 杰西卡 你好啊 杰西卡 |
[40:34] | I have a secret. | 我有个秘密 |
[40:36] | I have a big one. | 一个很大的秘密 |
[40:37] | But I never said it out loud. | 但我从没大声说出来过 |
[40:39] | I mean, what’s the point? | 我是说 意义何在呢 |
[40:41] | It’s not going to change anything. | 一切都不会有任何改变 |
[40:42] | It’s not going to make me good. | 这样也不会让我变好 |
[40:44] | Make me adopt a puppy. | 让我收养条小狗 |
[40:46] | I can’t be what other people want me to be. | 我不可能变成别人期望的那种人 |
[40:50] | What she wants me to be. | 她想要我变成的那种人 |
[40:56] | This is who I am, Jessica. | 这就是我 杰西卡 |
[40:58] | Are you going to hurt me? | 你要伤害我吗 |
[41:00] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[41:04] | Because you… | 因为你 |
[41:06] | You’re my existential crisis. | 你的存在会对我不利 |
[41:10] | Do I kill you? | 我该杀了你吗 |
[41:12] | Do I not kill you? | 我不该杀你吗 |
[41:14] | Please don’t. | 求求你不要 |
[41:15] | But I have to, Jessica. | 但我不得不这样 杰西卡 |
[41:17] | Because I’m not human. | 因为我不是人类 |
[41:19] | And I miss it. I miss it more than anything in the world. | 尽管我很怀念 我无比的怀念 |
[41:23] | That’s my secret. | 这就是我的秘密 |
[41:25] | But there’s only so much hurt a man can take. | 但一个人却只能承受这么大的痛苦 |
[41:29] | Please don’t. | 求求你不要 |
[41:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[41:44] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[41:53] | No! | 不要 |