时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely | 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没 |
[00:03] | until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power. | 直到一位萨满诅咒他们 限制了他们的能力 |
[00:05] | Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon, | 从此以后 狼人只能在满月时变身 |
[00:07] | and vampires are weakened by the sun. | 而吸血鬼不能见日光 |
[00:09] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[00:10] | One of the originals. | 吸血鬼祖先之一 |
[00:11] | He’s a legend. | 他是个传奇人物 |
[00:11] | Klaus is the real deal. | 克劳斯才是幕后大佬 |
[00:12] | You’re saying that the oldest vampire | 你是说史上最古老的吸血鬼 |
[00:14] | in the history of time is coming after me? | 要来抓我吗 |
[00:16] | I’m prepared to offer you a deal. | 我打算和你做个交易 |
[00:17] | What kind of a deal? | 什么样的交易 |
[00:18] | I need you to stay put | 你好好待着 |
[00:19] | and stop trying to get yourself killed. | 别招来杀身之祸 |
[00:21] | Then I shall make certain that your friends remain unharmed. | 我会确保你的朋友们毫发无损 |
[00:23] | I called Isobel. | 我给伊泽贝尔打了电话 |
[00:24] | – Did you find her? – Not exactly. | -你找到她了吗 -还没有 |
[00:26] | – Hello, Elena. – Uncle John. | -你好 埃琳娜 -约翰叔叔 |
[00:28] | Bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire. | 被狼人咬一口 立马死翘翘 |
[00:30] | So don’t be his friend. | 别当他是朋友 |
[00:31] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂没 |
[00:34] | I’m Jules. | 我叫朱尔斯 |
[00:35] | I know you’re a werewolf. | 我知道你是个狼人 |
[00:36] | Do you know where Mason is? | 你知道梅森在哪吗 |
[00:37] | He’s dead, Tyler. | 他死了 泰勒 |
[00:38] | You want to know who murdered him? | 你想知道是谁杀了他吗 |
[00:40] | Your little, blond vampire did. | 是你的金发小吸血鬼干的 |
[00:41] | Caroline would never do that. | 卡罗琳绝不可能这么做 |
[00:43] | She and her little vampire friends were behind it. | 她和她的吸血鬼朋友一手策划的 |
[00:57] | How’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[00:59] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[01:01] | Yeah. We do. Listen. | 没错 确实 听着 |
[01:05] | I’ve been thinking about it, | 我一直在考虑这事儿 |
[01:07] | and I don’t want to overanalyze. | 而且我也不愿小题大做 |
[01:10] | It was just one kiss, | 只是一个吻而已 |
[01:12] | but Matt is still kind of in the picture. | 但马特和我还没有结束 |
[01:17] | We can’t go there, Tyler. | 泰勒 我们不能在一起 |
[01:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:25] | Great. | 太好了 |
[01:28] | That’s settled. | 那就这样吧 |
[01:32] | What happened to my uncle Mason? | 我叔叔梅森发生什么事了 |
[01:37] | What? | 什么 |
[01:37] | He’s dead, and I want you to tell me what happened. | 他死了 我希望你告诉我发生了什么 |
[01:44] | Tyler, I don’t– | 泰勒 我不… |
[01:45] | then let me tell you. | 那我来告诉你吧 |
[01:47] | Stefan and his brother Damon killed him | 斯特凡和他的哥哥达蒙杀了他 |
[01:50] | because Stefan and Damon are vampires, | 因为斯特凡和达蒙同你一样 |
[01:53] | just like you. | 都是吸血鬼 |
[01:56] | – Who told you that? – Is it true? | -谁告诉你的 -那是真的吗 |
[02:00] | Let me explain. | 让我解释下 |
[02:01] | Did you know he was dead this whole time? | 你一直都知道他已经死了吗 |
[02:03] | – Please– – Did you know? | -拜托 -你知道吗 |
[02:10] | I’m sorry, Tyler. I’m sorry. | 对不起 泰勒 对不起 |
[02:13] | I trusted you. | 我信任了你 |
[02:20] | I– | 我… |
[02:37] | The sheriff’s department believes drugs | 郡县治安部表明 |
[02:39] | played a part in the assailant’s deranged and violent behavior | 吸毒导致了昨晚袭击者的暴力行径 |
[02:43] | that left 3 people dead at last night’s | 致使在俱乐部援助者 |
[02:45] | booster club dinner at a local high school. | 聚餐中的三人死亡 |
[02:47] | The authorities believe last night’s assailant | 有关部门认为昨晚的袭击者 |
[02:49] | may also be link to the missing campers | 也许和露营的失踪人员有关 |
[02:51] | and park ranger who have yet to be found | 森林管理员至今下落不明 |
[02:54] | as well as 25-year-old jessica konig, | 并且25岁女孩杰西卡·康尼格坑 |
[02:56] | reported missing this morning. | 也在今早失踪 |
[02:58] | The sheriff’s department says investigations are pending | 郡县治安部表明调查仍在进行 |
[03:01] | and no further comment will be made. | 目前没有过多的评论 |
[03:03] | In related news, mayor Lockwood spoke earlier today. | 相关新闻还有洛克伍德镇长今早的发言 |
[03:06] | Due to the recent tragedies that have plagued our town, | 由于最近小镇发生了一连串的惨剧 |
[03:09] | We will be holding a memorial in town square today | 我们今晚将在广场举行一个追悼会 |
[03:12] | to honor all those we have lost. | 去纪念所有离我们而去的人们 |
[03:14] | Join us in hopes that as a community, | 心怀希望加入我们这个团体 |
[03:16] | we can begin to heal. | 让我们携手走出伤痛 |
[03:18] | – Morning. – What are you doing here? | -早上好 -你来这干什么 |
[03:20] | – Coffee? – We’re not doing that. | -要咖啡吗 -别客套了 |
[03:23] | We did that last night. No more avoiding. | 昨晚就已经客套过了 别再掩饰了 |
[03:25] | Why are you here? | 为什么要回来 |
[03:26] | Here to protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[03:28] | That’s all I can say for the moment. | 我目前只能说这么多 |
[03:29] | What do you mean, that’s all you can say? | 什么叫你只能说这么多 |
[03:31] | I’ll tell you more when I’m convinced I can trust you. | 当我确信能相信你时 我就会告诉你 |
[03:33] | Oh, god, I’m late. | 天呐 我要迟到了 |
[03:35] | That’s what you get for hitting the snooze 3 times. | 这就是你打了3次盹的结果 |
[03:37] | What the hell? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[03:38] | Hey, good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric. | 早上好 珍娜 阿拉里克 |
[03:42] | It’s ok I’m confused, right? | 我心存疑惑你能理解吧 |
[03:44] | Because we were not expecting you, like, ever. | 因为这里从来都不欢迎你 |
[03:47] | Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in. | 我昨晚来的太晚了 是埃琳娜让我进来的 |
[03:51] | You know, I’m probably just gonna take off. | 我看来要先走了 |
[04:00] | I’m still confused here. | 我仍然很疑惑 |
[04:02] | I decided to come back and stay for a while. | 我决定回来住一段时间 |
[04:04] | Not here, you’re not. | 住这里不行 |
[04:05] | Actually, you can’t stop me from living here. | 事实上 你阻止不了我 |
[04:07] | Actually, I can as legal guardian. | 事实上 作为合法监护人 我可以 |
[04:10] | Yeah. About that, | 关于那个 |
[04:12] | Elena, you want me to explain the situation, | 埃琳娜 是由你来解释 |
[04:15] | Or would you like to do the honors? | 还是我来 |
[04:16] | Ok. What’s going on? | 好了 发生什么事了 |
[04:18] | I’m sorry, Jenna. | 对不起 珍娜 |
[04:19] | I should’ve told you earlier, but– | 我应该早点说 但… |
[04:22] | I’m Elena’s biological father. | 我是埃琳娜的亲生父亲 |
[04:26] | There. Now you know. | 现在你知道了吧 |
[04:38] | What? | 他说什么 |
[04:39] | You brought back John Gilbert? | 你把约翰·吉尔伯特给带回来了 |
[04:42] | That was your big save-Elena move? | 这就是你拯救埃琳娜的行动吗 |
[04:43] | I went to go look for Isobel, and I got John instead. | 我本来是去找伊泽贝尔的 可却找到了他 |
[04:46] | He said he could help us, | 他说他能帮我们 |
[04:47] | And we’re desperate. | 并且我们已经绝望了 |
[04:48] | We’re not that desperate, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我们还不至于这么绝望 |
[04:50] | The guy tried to barbeque me. | 那个男人差点烤了我 |
[04:52] | Damon, Bonnie’s new witch friend is working with Elijah, | 达蒙 邦妮的新朋友和以利亚是一伙的 |
[04:54] | so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed. | 我们不得不怀疑月光石根本没被毁掉 |
[04:56] | Elena is putting all of her faith | 埃琳娜完全信赖 |
[04:59] | into some deal that she made | 她和以利亚签订的 |
[05:01] | with Elijah to keep everyone safe. | 保证所有人安全的协议 |
[05:02] | I mean, do you trust Elijah? | 我是说 你相信以利亚吗 |
[05:05] | I don’t trust him. He’s an original. He can’t be trusted. | 我不相信他 他是元老之一 他不可信 |
[05:07] | It’s not like we can just go up and kill him | 杀了他根本不可能 |
[05:09] | Because apparently, he can’t die. | 因为很显然 他不会死 |
[05:11] | Still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer. | 我还在等你解释约翰·吉尔伯特的事 |
[05:13] | He knew about the sacrifice. | 他知道祭祀的事 |
[05:15] | Isobel told him. | 伊泽贝尔告诉过他 |
[05:17] | He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe. | 他知道该如何保护埃琳娜 |
[05:20] | And how do we do that? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[05:21] | He’s not talking, at least not to me, anyway. | 他没说 至少还不肯对我说 |
[05:26] | Great work, Stefan, top notch. | 干得不错 斯特凡 干得漂亮 |
[05:28] | As if I didn’t have enough problems. | 你真怕我的问题还不够多 |
[05:32] | – Hey, I’m sorry about Rose. – Whatever. | -罗斯的事我很抱歉 -无所谓了 |
[05:35] | I knew the woman for 5 minutes. | 我才认识她五分钟而已 |
[05:38] | And you cared about her after 5 minutes. | 经过那五分钟之后 你很在乎她 |
[05:41] | Oh, wonder what that means. | 想知道这说明什么 |
[05:43] | It means I care, stefan. | 说明我在乎她 斯特凡 |
[05:45] | It means I’m changing and evolving into a man | 说明我正在发展变化成一个 |
[05:48] | capable of greatness. | 具有崇高品格的人 |
[05:50] | You better watch your back | 你可得小心点 |
[05:53] | Because I may just have to go get a hero hairdo of my own | 我很可能不得不带上大英雄的光环 |
[05:56] | And steal your thunder. | 盖过你的光辉 |
[06:10] | I got it, mom. | 我来开门吧 妈妈 |
[06:17] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[06:19] | Tyler knows about you and damon. | 泰勒发现你和达蒙是吸血鬼了 |
[06:20] | He knows that damon killed mason. | 他知道是达蒙杀了梅森 |
[06:21] | I didn’t say a word. | 不是我告诉他的 |
[06:23] | It’s that woman jules. She had a run-in with damon. | 是那个叫朱尔斯的女人 她跟达蒙谈过 |
[06:26] | Tyler was so upset. | 泰勒难过极了 |
[06:28] | The look on his face, he was so betrayed. | 他脸上写满了被欺骗后的愤怒 |
[06:30] | Wow, this is bad. | 真是太糟了 |
[06:31] | You’re not gonna tell damon, are you? | 你不会告诉达蒙的吧 |
[06:33] | No.We hear that he wants to kill him. | 不会 达蒙想干掉他 |
[06:34] | He thinks all werewolves should die, | 他觉得所有狼人都该死 |
[06:35] | And he’s not wrong to think that, Caroline. | 他这么想也是有道理的 卡罗琳 |
[06:37] | I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? | 我是说 如果泰勒采取报复呢 |
[06:38] | He has every right to. He can get himself killed. | 他很可能这么做 也可能会因此送命 |
[06:40] | Well, we’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们绝不能让那事儿发生 |
[06:41] | Yeah. We have to get to him and reason with him | 我们必须说服他放弃这个念头 |
[06:44] | Before he does something stupid. | 在他还没做蠢事之前 |
[06:46] | You have to talk to him. | 你得跟他好好谈谈 |
[06:48] | Just try to explain, you know? | 尽全力去试着解释 |
[06:50] | You always know the right things to say, ok? | 你总知道该如何说话 |
[06:52] | He and I… We’re friends. | 他跟我… 我们是朋友 |
[06:57] | I was right, wasn’t I? | 我说的没错吧 |
[07:01] | Your little vampire friend, she was lying. | 你的小吸血鬼朋友骗了你 |
[07:06] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[07:08] | I want you to understand that a vampire | 我希望你能知道一个吸血鬼 |
[07:11] | will never be your friend. | 永远不可能成为你的朋友 |
[07:13] | It’s our nature to be enemies. | 我们天生为敌 |
[07:16] | You know how stupid that sounds? | 你知道这听起来有多蠢吗 |
[07:18] | You need to leave here. It’s not safe. | 你得离开这里 这里不安全 |
[07:20] | I can’t just run away with you. | 我不能就这么跟你逃跑 |
[07:22] | I don’t even know you. My mom would freak. | 我都不了解你 我妈会抓狂的 |
[07:27] | – My life is here. – Your old life. | -我的生活都在这里 -是你曾经的生活 |
[07:29] | Your new life is just beginning. | 你的新生活才刚刚开始 |
[07:33] | You have so much to learn. | 有很多事儿等着你去学习 |
[07:36] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[07:38] | How to survive. | 学习如何生存 |
[07:40] | You’ve triggered the curse, Tyler. | 你已经触发了诅咒 泰勒 |
[07:41] | It’s important you learn what it means to be a lycanthrope. | 你得懂得变成狼人意味着什么 |
[07:45] | We live by a code of loyalty. | 我们信奉忠诚 |
[07:47] | We take care of each other. | 我们互相帮助 |
[07:49] | It’s my duty and honor to help you. | 帮助你是我的职责与荣幸 |
[07:52] | Please let me. | 请允许我这么做吧 |
[07:58] | Where’s John? | 约翰在哪儿 |
[07:59] | He’s not here. He left. | 他不在 刚走 |
[08:01] | I don’t know where he went. | 我不知道他去了哪里 |
[08:02] | He just blew in, announced to Jenna | 他就那么闯进来 跟珍娜宣布 |
[08:04] | That he’s my dad, and then took off. | 他是我的生父 然后又走了 |
[08:07] | – It’s public knowledge now? – Apparently. | -已经人所共知了吗 -显然是啊 |
[08:10] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[08:14] | Jenna’s head is spinning, but I’m ok. | 珍娜深受刺激 不过我还好 |
[08:17] | He say what he was doing here? | 他说过来这做什么吗 |
[08:19] | No. You know, Stefan thinks that he’s telling the truth | 没有 斯特凡觉得他说的都是真话 |
[08:21] | about wanting to help me. | 相信他想帮我 |
[08:24] | You believe him? | 你相信他了吗 |
[08:25] | No. I don’t believe him for a second. | 不 我分毫不信 |
[08:27] | I don’t, either. | 我也不信 |
[08:28] | – Want are we gonna do? – Kill him. | -我们该怎么做 -干掉他 |
[08:30] | – Damon – I’m joking. | -达蒙 -开玩笑罢了 |
[08:34] | – Ok. I’m a little serious. – Damon! | -好吧 其实有点认真的 -达蒙 |
[08:36] | I’m not gonna hurt him, Elena. | 我不会伤害他的 艾琳娜 |
[08:38] | I’m the good guy now, remember? | 我现在是好人了 记得吗 |
[08:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:43] | I’m gonna have a civil conversation with your father. | 我会和你父亲进行一次礼貌的谈话 |
[08:49] | Wait. I’m coming with you. | 等等 我跟你一起去 |
[09:06] | I’m not gonna hurt you. I just want to talk. | 我不会伤害你 我只想谈谈 |
[09:09] | Then why did you break in? | 那你为何私闯进来 |
[09:11] | Would you have let me in otherwise? | 不这样你会让我进来吗 |
[09:13] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[09:17] | Shh. Not a word. | 别出声 |
[09:20] | Tyler, I’m leaving for the memorial. | 泰勒 我要去纪念活动了 |
[09:42] | Brady? | 布雷迪 |
[09:58] | This is a hard place to find. | 这地方可真难找 |
[10:00] | You told me to stay under the radar. | 你告诉我要掩人耳目的嘛 |
[10:02] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[10:03] | You sure these vamps killed Mason? | 你确定那些吸血鬼杀了梅森吗 |
[10:05] | Positive. | 千真万确 |
[10:07] | We have to be careful. | 我们得小心点 |
[10:10] | I’m not afraid of a vampire. | 我可不怕吸血鬼 |
[10:12] | I know, baby, but I want the boy | 我知道 亲爱的 比起复仇 |
[10:15] | more than I want vengeance. | 我更想要那个男孩 |
[10:20] | I say, let’s get both. | 让我说 来个一举两得吧 |
[10:36] | Maybe we’re getting off on the wrong foot here. | 或许我们的想法都错了 |
[10:39] | What happened to Mason? | 你们把梅森怎么了 |
[10:44] | Tyler, there’s a lot for us to talk about. | 泰勒 这说来话长 |
[10:47] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[10:48] | Without a full moon, you’re no match for me. | 没满月时你根本不是我的对手 |
[10:55] | It’s good to have you back, John. | 你能回来真是太好了 约翰 |
[10:57] | We could really use you. | 我们很需要你 |
[10:59] | And the council? What are they doing? | 委员会怎么样了 都在忙些什么呢 |
[11:01] | Damon salvatore is leading the council now. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托现在是委员会的主管 |
[11:06] | Talk to him. | 问他吧 |
[11:08] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[11:11] | Jeremy, there you are. | 杰瑞米 原来你在这儿 |
[11:15] | Looks like I slept through the homecoming. | 貌似我睡的错过了某人的回归 |
[11:17] | You didn’t miss much. | 你也没错过多少 |
[11:19] | To say that no one is happy to see me would be an understatement. | 看来还真没什么人希望见到我 |
[11:21] | Things are different now. | 今日不同往日 |
[11:23] | You can’t come around and | 你不能这样一回来 |
[11:24] | start up with all this antivampire stuff. | 就开始反吸血鬼行动 |
[11:25] | I have no intention of doing that. | 我没打算那么做 |
[11:28] | How’s that ring been treating you? | 那戒指对你有用吗 |
[11:32] | Look. If this is what you came for, | 听着 要是这就是你回来的原因 |
[11:34] | just take it and go. | 拿上戒指 马上走人 |
[11:37] | What kind of man would I be if I took that from you? | 如果我把戒指要回来 那我成什么了 |
[11:42] | – Want to go grab some lunch? – Think I’ll pass. | -想去吃个午饭吗 -我就算了吧 |
[11:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | Hello, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[12:02] | I don’t have anything to say to you, Dr. Martin, | 我和你没什么好说的 马丁医生 |
[12:05] | or your son. | 和你儿子也是 |
[12:08] | You must be feeling very confused about us. | 你肯定对我们感到很困惑 |
[12:10] | Nothing confusing about it. | 没什么好困惑的 |
[12:12] | I trusted Luka, and he betrayed me. | 我信任洛卡 可他却背叛了我 |
[12:15] | Elena told me you’re both working for Elijah, | 埃琳娜告诉我 你们俩都为以利亚效力 |
[12:17] | so don’t lie about it. | 所以你就别骗我了 |
[12:19] | I won’t, but that doesn’t mean | 我不会骗你 但这不代表 |
[12:21] | we’re not also looking out for you. | 我们没在保护你 |
[12:24] | Spare me the witch loyalty crap. | 别再和我扯什么巫师忠诚法则了 |
[12:26] | You might not want to believe this, | 你可能不相信 |
[12:28] | but Elijah is a man of his word. | 但以利亚是个守信用的人 |
[12:30] | You can trust that he’ll keep his end of the deal | 你要相信他会遵守对埃琳娜的承诺 |
[12:32] | with Elena to keep you and your friends protected. | 保证你和你朋友的安全 |
[12:35] | You’re right. I don’t believe it. | 没错 我不相信 |
[12:39] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[12:43] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[12:47] | – What was that about? – More lies. | -你们说了些什么 -扯谎 |
[12:57] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[12:59] | Elena is my sister’s husband’s brother’s daughter, | 埃琳娜是我姐夫的弟弟的女儿 |
[13:02] | and her mother is my boyfriend’s deceased wife. | 她的生母是我男朋友的亡妻 |
[13:05] | You can’t make this stuff up. | 这怎么都联系不起来啊 |
[13:08] | It’s definitely a little overwhelming. | 这是有点难以接受 |
[13:10] | I can’t believe that they kept it a secret. | 真不敢相信他们居然对我保密 |
[13:13] | How it is even possible to keep a secret like that? | 那样的秘密怎么可能守得住呢 |
[13:23] | Hey, you two. | 你们好 |
[13:25] | You think I can join you? | 我能和你们一起坐吗 |
[13:28] | Do you have to? | 非得这样吗 |
[13:30] | I guess I don’t have to, but might as well. | 不是啦 但这样也许也不错 |
[13:34] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[13:36] | We just need answers. | 我们只是想找答案 |
[13:38] | Please don’t do anything stupid. | 求你别做傻事 |
[13:39] | Yeah, but stupid is so much more fun. | 但傻事可有趣了 |
[13:42] | Damon, I mean it. | 达蒙 我说真的 |
[13:43] | All I’m asking is you try to keep it together. | 我只希望你能合作一下 |
[13:46] | Be the better man. | 做个好人 |
[13:50] | Ok, then. | 那好吧 |
[13:54] | John, buddy… How you been? | 约翰 哥们 最近怎么样 |
[13:59] | I’ve been all right, Damon. | 我一直很好 达蒙 |
[14:01] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[14:05] | Look. About caroline, | 听着 关于卡罗琳 |
[14:07] | no matter what her flaws are, | 不管她做错了什么 |
[14:08] | when push comes to shove, | 当你身处困境的时候 |
[14:09] | you’re gonna want that girl on your side. | 你还是会希望她站在你这边的 |
[14:11] | She’s your friend. Stop being a dick to her. | 她是你的朋友 别对她太苛刻 |
[14:14] | I thought vampires hated werewolves. | 我以为吸血鬼憎恨狼人 |
[14:16] | That’s some sort of leftover idea from another time. | 那都是以前留下来的旧思想了 |
[14:18] | Doesn’t have to be that way anymore. | 不一定非得反目成仇 |
[14:20] | We go to the same school. We have the same friends. | 我们上同一所学校 拥有同样的朋友 |
[14:22] | We keep the same secrets. This can work, Tyler. | 守着同样的秘密 不会有问题的 泰勒 |
[14:25] | I mean, it’s your home. It’s my home, too. | 这里是你的家 也是我的家 |
[14:27] | I want this to work. | 我希望能和平共处 |
[14:38] | Help. Help. | 救命 救命 |
[14:42] | Whose number was that, hmm? | 谁的电话 |
[14:46] | Damn it, Tyler. | 该死 泰勒 |
[14:47] | I’m trying to save your life. Can’t you see that? | 我是在救你 难道你看不出来吗 |
[14:51] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:58] | So, John, rumor has it, | 约翰 有传闻说 |
[15:00] | you know a lot and won’t say anything. | 你无所不知 但又三缄其口 |
[15:03] | How do I know you can be trusted, Damon? | 我怎么知道我可以相信你 达蒙 |
[15:06] | Originals can compel vampires, | 斯特凡说 吸血鬼祖先可以控制 |
[15:07] | according to Stefan. | 吸血鬼的意识 |
[15:09] | That’s why katherine is still in the tomb, | 凯瑟琳之所以还被关在坟墓里 |
[15:11] | because an original has compelled her to stay there. | 就是因为有个吸血鬼祖先迫使她待在那 |
[15:13] | Only because all of the vervain had left her system. | 也只因为她体内的马鞭草已耗尽 |
[15:16] | Stefan and I, on the other hand, | 但是 斯特凡和我 |
[15:17] | are chock full. | 体内充满了马鞭草 |
[15:20] | You guys are drinking vervain? | 你们现在在喝马鞭草吗 |
[15:22] | It’s an acquired taste. | 这是个要后天培养的品味 |
[15:24] | I don’t see that magical ring on your stitched finger, | 看你缝了针的手指上没戴那只魔力戒指 |
[15:28] | so if you know something about klaus, | 所以 要是你知道关于克劳斯的事 |
[15:29] | you better start talking, | 你最好现在就说出来 |
[15:30] | Or I will kill you in your sleep. | 不然我会在你睡觉的时候杀了你 |
[15:36] | Now, is that any way to convince me | 你现在这样 怎么让我相信 |
[15:39] | that you and I are on the same side? | 你和我是同一战线的呢 |
[15:41] | First, I need to know that I can trust you, Damon, | 首先 达蒙 我要知道我能信任你 |
[15:44] | that I can count on you. | 能指靠你 |
[15:47] | Then we’ll talk. | 然后我们再来谈 |
[16:02] | I haven’t seen you. | 最近没怎么见你 |
[16:04] | I’m not avoiding you, I swear. | 我可没在躲你 我发誓 |
[16:06] | Yeah. You’re avoiding me a little. | 嗯 你有点在躲我 |
[16:09] | Ok, maybe a little. | 好吧 可能是有点 |
[16:13] | Can we talk later? | 晚点我们能谈谈吗 |
[16:14] | I mean, I’m headed to work right now, but maybe after, | 我现在要去上班 也许下班以后吧 |
[16:16] | clear up some of this weirdness? | 消除一下我们之间的尴尬 |
[16:19] | Yeah. Yeah. I’d really like that. | 好的 我也希望能这样 |
[16:23] | I’ll just swing by when you’re closing. | 你快下班的时候 我顺道去找你 |
[16:25] | – Sounds good. – Ok. Bye. | -好 -再见 |
[16:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:40] | – Caroline, right? – Yeah. | -你是卡罗琳 对吧 -没错 |
[16:42] | I’m looking for Tyler. | 我在找泰勒 |
[16:45] | You haven’t seen him, have you? | 你有见过他吗 |
[16:47] | No, not since earlier. | 没有 之前有见过 |
[16:50] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:52] | I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在说谎 |
[16:55] | Really? How? | 是吗 怎么知道的 |
[16:58] | Is that one of your little wolf tricks? | 是你的狼人小把戏吗 |
[17:01] | Actually, it is. | 实际上 是的 |
[17:05] | Well, I have a trick, too. | 我也有个小把戏 |
[18:11] | I see you got the bullet out. | 我看见你把子弹拿出来了 |
[18:14] | That was nasty. | 真恶心 |
[18:19] | I got lots of wooden bullets, | 我有大把的木头子弹 |
[18:22] | Other toys. | 还有其他玩具 |
[18:26] | It’s gonna be a long night, sweet pea. | 今晚将是个不眠夜 小甜心 |
[18:34] | You want to be friends, great. | 你想和我做朋友 很好 |
[18:36] | We’re friends. Will you go now? | 那我们是朋友了 你可以走了吗 |
[18:38] | I don’t know what else to say to you, Tyler. | 我不知道还该跟你说什么 泰勒 |
[18:40] | I came back to this town because I wanted a life. | 我回到这个镇上 是因为我想要安定的生活 |
[18:43] | I wanted to exist where I could have friends | 我希望能留在这个能广交朋友 |
[18:45] | and where I could build a family. | 组建家庭的地方 |
[18:47] | I have that here. We can both have that. | 在这儿我拥有了这些 你也可以 |
[19:01] | Hi. Everything ok? | 一切都还好吗 |
[19:03] | That depends. | 那得看情况了 |
[19:04] | How badly do you want to keep her alive? | 看你有多希望她活着 |
[19:08] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[19:09] | Ask your brother. Where’s Tyler? | 问你哥哥 泰勒在哪 |
[19:15] | Jules? | 朱尔斯 |
[19:17] | Where’s Caroline? | 卡罗琳在哪里 |
[19:19] | You made a mistake, Stefan. | 你犯了个错 斯特凡 |
[19:21] | I’m gonna give you a chance to fix it. | 我打算给你个机会改正 |
[19:23] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[19:24] | Right here. Want proof? | 就在这里 想要证据吗 |
[19:28] | He needs proof. | 他要证据 |
[19:40] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:41] | Hurt her again, and you’re dead. | 再伤害她 你就死定了 |
[19:43] | I hurt her again, and she’s dead. | 我再伤害她 她就死定了 |
[19:45] | Bring Tyler to me, clearing by Wickery falls. | 把泰勒交给我 在维克利瀑布见 |
[19:47] | You have 20 minutes until she dies. | 距离她死 你还有二十分钟 |
[19:56] | So my friend wants to meet you. | 我的朋友想见见你 |
[19:58] | Damon Salvatore, this is– | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托 这是 |
[20:00] | I know you– the news lady. | 我认识你 记者 |
[20:04] | Yeah, Andie Star. Nice to meet you. | 对 安迪·斯达 很高兴认识你 |
[20:10] | Can I buy you a drink, Damon? | 我能请你喝杯东西吗 达蒙 |
[20:15] | My glass is all full, Andie. | 我的酒杯还满着 安迪 |
[20:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:23] | You totally blew her off. | 你彻底打击到她了 |
[20:26] | I’m steering clear of all women at the moment. | 我现在对女人不感兴趣 |
[20:30] | You didn’t have to be rude. | 那你也不必这么无礼 |
[20:32] | Trust me, it’s in the best interest of women everywhere. | 相信我 无论在哪儿这样对她们最好 |
[20:43] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[20:46] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[20:50] | Why am I just finding out about this now? | 为什么我到现在才搞清状况 |
[20:54] | Stefan was worried that you– | 斯特凡很担心你 |
[20:55] | That I would what, what I would kill him? | 担心我什么 难道我会杀了他吗 |
[20:56] | Of course. That’s what needs to happen. | 当然 这是必须的 |
[20:58] | No, Damon, not Tyler. | 不 达蒙 不是泰勒 |
[20:59] | Do whatever you need to do to get Caroline back, | 想尽办法把卡罗琳救出来 |
[21:01] | – But just leave Tyler out of it, ok? – Why? | -但不要把泰勒搅进来 好吗 为什么 |
[21:04] | He’s a werewolf. He needs to die. | 他是个狼人 他就得死 |
[21:05] | I’m willing to kill. It’s a win-win. | 我就想杀他 这是一箭双雕 |
[21:07] | Damon, please, ok? Too many people are dead. | 达蒙 求你 好吗 死了太多人了 |
[21:12] | You need to stop doing that. | 你别再这样子了 |
[21:14] | Doing what? | 怎样子 |
[21:17] | Assuming that I’ll play the good guy | 想当然地以为我会做个好人 |
[21:18] | because it’s you who’s asking. | 因为这是你要求的 |
[21:22] | Be the better man, Damon. | 做个好人吧 达蒙 |
[21:28] | Do you mind? | 能回避下吗 |
[21:30] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[21:32] | Doesn’t look like nothing. | 肯定有什么事 |
[21:33] | Well, guess what, John. | 你知道吗 约翰 |
[21:34] | Trust works both ways. Get out. | 信任是互相的 滚出去 |
[21:36] | Look. We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[21:37] | We need to get Caroline back. | 我们得把卡罗琳救出来 |
[21:38] | We don’t need to do anything. I’ll take care of it. | 我们用不着做任何事情 我会处理的 |
[21:41] | First dad duty– ground your daughter. | 首先 爸爸的职责是 管好你的女儿 |
[21:42] | Keep her here. | 让她待在这儿 |
[21:43] | – I’m coming with you. – No, no, no, no. | -我跟你一起去 -不 不 不 |
[21:44] | I’m with Damon on this one. | 这次我赞同达蒙 |
[21:46] | Uh-uh. Nope. Stop, stop. You’re not going anywhere. | 不行 站住 你哪也不能去 |
[21:47] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[21:55] | So… | 话说 |
[21:58] | How many vampires are there in this town anyway? | 这个镇上到底有多少吸血鬼 |
[22:13] | – No? – Why are you doing this to me? | -不肯说是吧 -你为什么要这样对我 |
[22:17] | Why are you doing this to me? Why? | 为什么要这样对我 为什么 |
[22:21] | You’re a vampire. | 因为你是个吸血鬼 |
[22:25] | Why not? | 何乐而不为 |
[22:31] | I’m sorry. What was that? | 不好意思 怎么回事 |
[22:34] | Get me out! | 放我出去 |
[22:35] | Excuse me? What was that? | 抱歉 怎么回事 |
[22:39] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[22:49] | Get it out of your system? | 套出话来了吗 |
[22:50] | No. I’m just getting started. | 没有 我才刚刚开始 |
[22:53] | Brady, let’s be smart about this. | 布雷迪 让我们放聪明点吧 |
[22:55] | I just want the boy. | 我只想要那个男孩 |
[22:56] | It’s our duty to help him. It’s who we are. | 帮助他是我们的职责 这是我们的天性 |
[22:58] | You want to talk duty and honor? | 你想和我谈职责和荣耀吗 |
[23:00] | These are vampires. | 他们可是吸血鬼啊 |
[23:02] | They cross one of us, they cross all of us. | 残害了我们一份子 就等于残害了我们一族 |
[23:06] | That’s who we are. | 这才是我们的天性 |
[23:11] | You’re not leaving this restaurant. | 你不能离开这个餐馆 |
[23:12] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你没资格来约束我 |
[23:14] | Yes, I can. Want to know why? | 我可以 想知道为什么吗 |
[23:15] | Because I’m here to make sure you stay safe. | 因为我是来保证你安全的 |
[23:17] | I’ve got that covered. | 你说的倒好听 |
[23:18] | Are you talking about the deal that you made with Elijah? | 你是在说你和以利亚的那笔交易吗 |
[23:22] | You really think he’s gonna keep his promise to you? | 你真的相信他会信守承诺吗 |
[23:26] | Putting your faith in him was a dumb move. | 相信他 真是愚蠢至极 |
[23:29] | Are you saying I should put my faith in you? | 你对斯特凡和达蒙痛下毒手 |
[23:31] | After everything that you did to Stefan and Damon? | 难道我还应该相信你吗 |
[23:33] | We’ve had our differences, | 过去我们有过争执 |
[23:34] | and I’ve made mistakes, | 我也犯过错 |
[23:36] | but you and I, we’re family. | 但是你和我 我们是一家人 |
[23:38] | You don’t get to use that word. | 你没资格说这个词 |
[23:40] | That word is off limits to you. | 我和你不是一家人 |
[23:43] | Fine, but it doesn’t change the facts. | 随你便 但是这也改变不了现实 |
[23:49] | You’re right. Facts are facts, | 说得对 事实就是事实 |
[23:51] | so listen up. You may be my father, | 所以听好了 或许你是我的父亲 |
[23:52] | but I am never going to be your daughter. | 但我永远不可能做你的女儿 |
[23:54] | You got that? | 听懂了吗 |
[24:13] | I know you’re out there. | 我知道你在附近 |
[24:23] | Where’s Caroline? | 卡罗琳在哪里 |
[24:25] | Locked up tight. | 紧紧地锁起来了 |
[24:27] | Let her go and I’ll release Tyler. | 放她走 我就放了泰勒 |
[24:31] | It doesn’t have to get any messier than it already has. | 本来没必要把事情弄得这么复杂 |
[24:34] | I’m not your enemy, Jules. | 我不是你的敌人 朱尔斯 |
[24:35] | It’s a little late to be waving a white flag, | 现在言和太晚了点吧 |
[24:37] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[24:40] | You need to leave town. | 你得离开这儿 |
[24:42] | No one else has to get hurt. | 没必要再造成更多伤害 |
[24:45] | I’m not leaving without Tyler. | 没有泰勒我是不会走的 |
[24:48] | Tyler’s free to make his own decisions. | 泰勒有权自己做决定 |
[24:51] | As soon as you release Caroline. | 只要你放了卡罗琳 |
[24:54] | My brother the peacemaker. | 我弟弟真是个和事老 |
[24:58] | Since Stefan got here before me, | 既然斯特凡先来了 |
[24:59] | I’m gonna let him try it his way | 就先按他的方式解决 |
[25:01] | Before I resort to my way, | 不然就按我的方式 |
[25:03] | Which is a little bloodier. | 虽然血腥了点 |
[25:05] | So give us Caroline. | 交出卡罗琳 |
[25:07] | Let go of tyler. | 放了泰勒 |
[25:08] | Give us Caroline. Light of full moon. | 放了卡罗琳 现在不是月圆 |
[25:10] | It’s not an even fight and you know it. | 你们手无缚鸡之力 |
[25:13] | We’ll take you. | 我们吃定你们了 |
[25:16] | I’m not so sure about that, tough guy. | 那可不见得吧 硬汉 |
[25:37] | Let’s try this again. | 我再说一遍 |
[25:39] | Give us Tyler. | 交出泰勒 |
[25:42] | You heard her. Go. | 你听见了吧 去啊 |
[25:52] | Which one of you killed Mason? | 你们谁杀了梅森 |
[25:53] | Uh, that’d be me. | 好像是我 |
[25:56] | Boys, make sure that one suffers. | 兄弟们 好好伺候他 |
[26:03] | We can take them. | 我们搞得定他们 |
[26:05] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不确定 |
[26:06] | Well, then… | 那就 |
[26:27] | Tyler! There’s a latch. | 泰勒 那儿有个锁 |
[26:28] | There’s a latch on the door and I can’t get to it. | 门上有锁 我够不着 |
[26:32] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[26:39] | Tyler, please. Tyler? | 泰勒 拜托 泰勒 |
[27:53] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[27:57] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[28:16] | Elijah made a promise to Elena. | 以利亚和埃琳娜有协议 |
[28:19] | I’m here to see it’s upheld. | 我是来履行承诺的 |
[28:21] | You need to go. | 你们得走了 |
[28:33] | Get out of here. Now. | 现在就离开 |
[28:45] | When your friends awaken, give them a message. | 等你朋友醒了 帮我捎个口信 |
[28:49] | They need to get the hell out of this town. | 他们必须马上滚出这个镇 |
[29:12] | So is your mom home? | 你妈妈在家吗 |
[29:13] | No. She’s at work. | 没有 她在上班 |
[29:15] | I can come in if you want me to. | 如果你需要的话 我可以陪你进去 |
[29:17] | I’m fine, stefan. | 我没事 斯特凡 |
[29:22] | You don’t have to pretend with me. | 你不必在我面前装了 |
[29:25] | Anybody would be upset after | 任何人经历了今晚你遭遇的事 |
[29:26] | what you went through tonight. | 都会难过的 |
[29:33] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[29:37] | I’m not girlie, little Caroline anymore. | 我不是那个柔弱的小卡罗琳了 |
[29:41] | I can handle myself. | 我自己可以搞定的 |
[29:46] | You sure can. | 你确定吗 |
[29:51] | I just really want to go shower, so… | 我真的很想去冲个凉 那么 |
[29:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:57] | -Ok -Good night. | -好 -晚安 |
[30:08] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[30:10] | We didn’t finish our conversation. | 我们还没谈完呢 |
[30:14] | I’ll bite. | 好吧 |
[30:16] | I’ve been thinking. Personal feelings aside, Damon, | 我一直在想 把个人的情感放一边 达蒙 |
[30:19] | I think you and Stefan | 我知道你和斯特凡 |
[30:20] | Will do all you can to protect Elena. | 会不顾一切地保护埃琳娜的 |
[30:23] | I agree with that statement. | 这点倒是没错 |
[30:25] | So I come bearing gifts. | 所以我带了点礼物 |
[30:30] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[30:32] | This is how you kill an original. | 这可以帮你杀死吸血鬼祖先 |
[30:36] | In this vial is ash from a white oak tree | 这个小瓶里的是白栎木的灰烬 |
[30:38] | that dates back to the genesis of the originals. | 它们来自吸血鬼祖先的起源时期 |
[30:41] | The dagger must be dipped into the ash | 匕首必须沾上这些灰烬 |
[30:44] | And then plunged into their heart. | 然后刺入他们的心脏 |
[30:50] | How do you know all this, John? | 你怎么知道这些的 约翰 |
[30:52] | Isobel. She’s very good at finding out things. | 伊莎贝尔 她善于发现 |
[30:57] | But of course you know that. | 当然了 你是知道的 |
[30:58] | Where is Isobel? | 伊莎贝尔在哪儿 |
[31:00] | Let’s just say if she accomplishes what she’s attempting, | 假如她完成了现在正在做的事情 |
[31:03] | Klaus will never set foot in mystic falls. | 克劳斯就永远不能踏入神秘瀑布镇了 |
[31:08] | Where Elena’s concerned, | 只要是与埃琳娜有关的事 |
[31:09] | You and I are on the same side. | 咱俩就是一伙的 |
[31:30] | Hey. Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[31:34] | Oh, my…I am so sorry, matt. | 天啊 非常抱歉 马特 |
[31:37] | -Are you ok? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[31:39] | Something came up with bonnie | 邦妮出了点事儿 |
[31:42] | And she needed me. | 她需要我 |
[31:43] | A friend thing. You understand? | 朋友之间的事 你能理解吧 |
[31:47] | Yeah. So you with her right now? | 你和她现在在一起吗 |
[31:50] | Yeah. So I’m not gonna make it tonight, | 是啊 今晚我去不了了 |
[31:53] | But can I see you tomorrow? | 但是我们明天见好吗 |
[31:55] | Yeah. Sure. I hope everything works out. | 行啊 希望一切顺利 |
[31:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:59] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:17] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[32:20] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[32:21] | I had no idea they would come for you. | 我不知道他们会找上你 |
[32:27] | Do you know what they did to me? | 你知道他们对我做了什么吗 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry. But it’s crazy now. | 对不起 但是我现在好乱 |
[32:36] | Ok? I don’t know who to trust. | 我不知道该相信谁 |
[32:38] | You lied to me. | 你对我说了谎 |
[32:39] | I lied to protect my friends. | 我是因为保护我的朋友才说谎的 |
[32:42] | I lied to protect you. Don’t you get that? | 我是为了保护你才说谎的 你不明白吗 |
[32:46] | -Caroline -You just stood there | -卡罗琳 -你就那么站在那儿 |
[32:47] | When they were going to kill us. | 在他们要杀了我们的时候 |
[32:48] | You just stood there. You didn’t do anything. | 你就站在那儿 什么都不做 |
[32:51] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道要做些什么 |
[32:52] | You help your friend. That’s what you do. | 你该帮助你的朋友 你就该那么做 |
[32:56] | -I’m sorry. No, it’s too late. | -对不起 -太晚了 |
[32:59] | Because we’re not friends anymore. | 因为我们不再是朋友了 |
[33:01] | And what happened to me tonight, | 今晚发生在我身上的事 |
[33:02] | That will never happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[33:04] | So you take that back to your little werewolf pack | 所以你回到你的狼群里去吧 |
[33:06] | And you get the hell out of my house. | 赶紧滚出我的房子 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[33:31] | Enough already. I don’t want you here | 够了 我不想看见你在这儿 |
[33:33] | And I can’t make that any more clear. | 我已经说的很清楚了 |
[33:36] | I didn’t come here to fight with you, Elena. | 我不是来这里和你吵嘴的 埃琳娜 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I know. You’re here to protect me. | 我知道 你是来这里保护我的 |
[33:40] | Got it. Get in line. | 我明白 说重点 |
[33:43] | I thought you might want this. | 我猜你可能想要这个 |
[33:47] | It was your mother’s. | 这是你妈妈的 |
[33:50] | – Isobel? – No. | -伊泽贝尔吗 -不 |
[33:53] | Your mother. Miranda. | 你的养母 米兰达 |
[33:56] | I remember her wearing it when she was young. | 我记得她年轻的时候一直带着这个 |
[34:01] | I found it in a box with some things that your dad left me. | 我从你父亲留给我的一个盒子里找到的 |
[34:07] | Here. It’s yours now. | 给 现在是你的了 |
[34:12] | Miranda and Grayson were your parents, Elena. | 米兰达和格里森才是你的父母 埃琳娜 |
[34:19] | I know I’m nothing to you. | 我知道自己对你来说什么都不是 |
[34:23] | You have no reason to believe me or trust me. | 你没有理由来相信甚至信任我 |
[34:27] | I’ve done so many horrible things. | 我做过太多的蠢事情 |
[34:29] | But when you lost your parents… | 但当你失去了双亲 |
[34:32] | I lost my brother, my family. | 我也同样失去了我的哥哥 我的家人 |
[34:38] | I lost my way. | 我失去了方向 |
[34:39] | I know I’m probably never | 我知道我们之间 |
[34:40] | going to make things right with you. | 也许永远都不会和好 |
[34:42] | I know that, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[34:45] | I’m gonna do everything I can to protect you | 但我会尽我一切所能来保护你 |
[34:49] | And protect this family. | 保护这个家 |
[35:05] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[35:16] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[35:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:18] | Did you hear that? | 你刚刚听到了吗 |
[35:20] | I don’t believe him, Stefan. | 我不相信他 斯特凡 |
[35:23] | I just don’t. | 就是不相信 |
[35:29] | What happened tonight? How’s Caroline? | 今晚发生什么了 卡罗琳还好吗 |
[35:32] | I could use your help. | 也许你能去看看她 |
[35:39] | Hey. Come on in. | 嘿 进来吧 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry about your friends. | 对于你的朋友 我很抱歉 |
[36:14] | It’s not always like this. Is it? | 你们不是都一直这样干的 对吗 |
[36:19] | No. Is it, Brady? | 不是 是吧 布雷迪 |
[36:23] | No, man. | 不是一直这样 哥们 |
[36:24] | You’re living in vampire country, that’s all. | 只是你住在一个吸血鬼成群的地方 |
[36:28] | It’s way better than this. | 本来可以更加顺利的 |
[36:30] | Mason didn’t tell me anything about it. | 这些梅森什么都没告诉过我 |
[36:32] | He was gone. Dead, I guess, | 他走了 大概死了吧 |
[36:36] | Before he could help me. | 之前都没能帮上忙 |
[36:37] | I don’t get what Mason was even doing here | 我根本不明白梅森来这里是干什么的 |
[36:39] | In the first place. | 从一开始就不明白 |
[36:40] | His brother died. You know that, Brady | 他的哥哥死了 你知道这事的 布雷迪 |
[36:42] | Why was he stupid enough to stay | 他为什么愚蠢之极 留在这里 |
[36:44] | and get himself killed? | 还让自己小命不保 |
[36:45] | Because of this rock he was trying to find. | 因为他在找一块石头 |
[36:50] | What rock? | 什么石头 |
[36:51] | A moonstone. | 一块月光石 |
[36:54] | I had no idea. | 我不知道这事 |
[36:55] | What? | 干什么 |
[36:59] | Moonstone? Did he find it? | 月光石 他找到没 |
[37:03] | Yeah. Where is it now? | 找到了 现在在哪里 |
[37:05] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[37:28] | What’s going on? I was a bit worried about you. | 发生什么了 我有些担心你 |
[37:31] | After everything you went through tonight. | 今晚在你身上发生了这么多事 |
[37:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:35] | Good. But just in case, I… | 那好 但以防万一 |
[37:39] | brought some backup. | 我带了一些后援 |
[37:45] | We’re gonna slumber it. | 我们今晚就在你家睡了 |
[37:48] | We haven’t done it in ages. | 我们已经好几年没这样了 |
[38:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:07] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[38:19] | I can’t believe you called me. | 我不敢相信你回我电话 |
[38:21] | I thought I was being way too forward | 我以为我之前太主动了 |
[38:23] | When I had Jenna give you my number. | 还问珍娜要你电话 |
[38:25] | I like a woman who knows what she wants. | 我喜欢知道自己想要什么的女人 |
[38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[38:30] | So what do you want, | 那你想要什么 |
[38:32] | Mr. Tall, dark, and handsome? | 这位集高挑 阴暗 俊美一身的先生 |
[38:34] | I’m not that tall. | 我没那么高挑 |
[38:40] | I need a distraction. | 我需要分散注意力 |
[38:41] | You can booty call me anytime you want. | 我可是随叫随到 |
[38:45] | See, the thing is, Miss sexy reporter girl, | 这位性感的主持人小姐 事实上 |
[38:51] | I have a problem I need help with. | 我有一个困扰需要解开 |
[38:52] | It’s really messing with my mind. | 这事让我头脑混乱 |
[38:55] | Oh. Tell me about it. | 和我说说这事吧 |
[39:01] | I’m in love with a woman I can never have. | 我爱上了一个我这辈子永远得不到的女人 |
[39:04] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[39:06] | I know how to pick them. | 我知道怎么帮你排忧解难 |
[39:09] | So why can’t you have her? | 你为什么得不到她 |
[39:11] | She’s with another man, I assume? | 我猜 她和另一个男人在一起了 |
[39:13] | Yeah, that’s not the point. | 恩 但这不是重点 |
[39:16] | The point is I’m in love with her | 但重点是 我爱上她了 |
[39:17] | and it’s driving me crazy. | 这快把我逼疯了 |
[39:19] | I’m not in control. | 不能自已 |
[39:21] | You don’t trust yourself around her? | 你觉得自己配不上她吗 |
[39:23] | I don’t trust myself around anyone, Andie. | 我觉得自己配不上任何一个人 安迪 |
[39:28] | I’m bad, Andie. I do things. | 我很邪恶的 安迪 我做坏事 |
[39:32] | I kill people. | 我杀人 |
[39:39] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[39:43] | You’re ok. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:52] | Why do you kill people? | 你为什么杀人 |
[39:55] | Because I like it. | 因为我喜欢 |
[39:58] | It’s in my nature. It’s who I am. | 这是我的本性 我的天性 |
[40:02] | But then I have to stay together to protect her | 但现在我要时刻在她身边保护她 |
[40:04] | and she wants me to be the better man, | 她想让我做一个好人 |
[40:06] | which means I can’t be who I am. | 也就是说我要改变自我 |
[40:12] | Do you see the problem I’m having, Andie? | 你知道我现在有什么困扰了吧 安迪 |
[40:14] | Well, maybe this is who you are now. | 也许现在的一切才是真正的你 |
[40:17] | Love does that, Damon. It changes us. | 达蒙 爱总是这样 爱改变了我们 |
[40:24] | Just stop talking. | 别说了 |
[40:26] | Just kiss me. | 吻我 |
[40:28] | Be my distraction. | 做一个让我分心的人 |
[41:21] | I know you’re expecting someone else. | 我知道你等的是别人 |
[41:24] | I sent Stefan to find Isobel. | 我让斯特凡去找伊泽贝尔 |
[41:27] | She got your message. She was busy, | 她收到了你的口信 她很忙 |
[41:30] | So she sent me instead. | 所以她派我来了 |
[41:31] | Does stefan know that you’re here right now? | 斯特凡知道你现在在这吗 |
[41:33] | No. No one does. | 不知道 没人知道 |
[41:38] | This is between you, me, and Isobel. | 这事 你知我知 伊泽贝尔知 |
[41:42] | I want out of this tomb, John. | 我要离开这里 约翰 |
[41:46] | I’m already on it. | 这事我已经着手在办了 |