时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely | 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没 |
[00:03] | until a shaman put a curse on them | 直到一位萨满诅咒他们 |
[00:05] | to limit their power. | 限制了他们的能力 |
[00:05] | Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon, | 从此以后 狼人只能在满月时变身 |
[00:07] | and vampires are weakened by the sun. | 而吸血鬼不能见日光 |
[00:09] | You’re saying that the oldest vampire | 你是说史上最古老的吸血鬼 |
[00:11] | in the history of time is coming after me? | 要来抓我吗 |
[00:13] | Klaus is the most feared and hated of the originals, | 克劳斯是最为其他吸血鬼所惧恨的祖先 |
[00:15] | but I’m here, and I’m prepared to offer you deal. | 但我来这里 是打算和你做个交易 |
[00:17] | Do you trust Elijah? | 你相信以利亚吗 |
[00:19] | He’s an original. He can’t be trusted. | 他是元老之一 他不可信 |
[00:20] | Elena told me you’re both working for Elijah, | 埃琳娜告诉我 你们俩都为以利亚效力 |
[00:23] | so don’t lie about it. | 所以你就别骗我了 |
[00:24] | I’m Jules. | 我叫朱尔斯 |
[00:25] | I know you’re a werewolf. | 我知道你是个狼人 |
[00:26] | Do you know where Mason is? | 你知道梅森在哪吗 |
[00:27] | He’s dead, Tyler. | 他死了 泰勒 |
[00:28] | I don’t know who to trust. | 我不知道该相信谁 |
[00:29] | You just stood there! When they were going to kill us, | 你就那么站在那儿 他们要杀我们那会儿 |
[00:32] | you just stood there! You didn’t do anything! | 你就那么站在那儿 无动于衷 |
[00:34] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道要怎么办 |
[00:35] | It’s too late because we’re not friends anymore. | 太晚了 因为我们不再是朋友了 |
[00:38] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[00:39] | I’m not afraid of a vampire. | 我可不怕吸血鬼 |
[00:41] | We will take you. | 我们吃定你们了 |
[00:42] | I’m not so sure about that, tough guy. | 那可不见得吧 硬汉 |
[00:47] | Elijah made a promise to Elena. | 以利亚和埃琳娜有过约定 |
[00:49] | I’m here to see it’s upheld. | 我是来履行承诺的 |
[00:50] | I don’t know what Mason was doing here in the first place. | 我不明白梅森来这里是要干什么 |
[00:53] | Because of this rock he was trying to find. | 因为他在找一块石头 |
[00:55] | – What rock? – A moonstone. | -什么石头 -一块月光石 |
[00:57] | Where is it now? | 现在在哪里 |
[00:57] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[01:32] | Go ahead. Tell her. | 说吧 都告诉她 |
[01:34] | Let me just preface this with a big disclaimer | 让我先做个免责声明 |
[01:36] | that screams, “I should have known better.” | 就是 “我早就该意识到了” |
[01:39] | What is it, Stevie? | 什么 史蒂夫 |
[01:40] | When Brady told me what that Tyler kid said | 当布雷迪告诉我 泰勒那个小鬼说 |
[01:42] | about Mason being here for the moonstone, | 梅森到这来是为了月光石 |
[01:44] | something clicked. | 我恍然大悟 |
[01:46] | There was this moment back in Florida | 还在佛罗里达的时候 |
[01:48] | when I suspected Mason was up to something | 我就怀疑梅森在策划着什么 |
[01:50] | because he was banging that | 因为他当时和一个叫凯瑟琳的 |
[01:51] | hot vampire chick Kathy | 火辣女吸血鬼混在一起 |
[01:53] | and he didn’t want anyone to know. | 而且他还不想让别人知道 |
[01:54] | All right. Just get to the point, Stevie. | 好了 说重点 史蒂夫 |
[01:55] | That is the point, Jules. | 这就是重点 朱尔斯 |
[01:59] | It’s the sun and moon curse. | 日月诅咒 |
[02:03] | Mason was asking me all kinds of questions about it, | 梅森曾问过我很多这方面的问题 |
[02:06] | if it could be broken, and when that evil man-witch | 问它是否可以破解 昨晚出现的 |
[02:09] | showed up last night, double-click, | 那个男巫 |
[02:11] | which is vampires, moonstone. | 吸血鬼 月光石 一切都明了了 |
[02:13] | They’re putting everything in place to break the curse. | 他们已经万事俱备 只待破解诅咒 |
[02:17] | We can’t let them do that, | 我们要阻止他们 |
[02:20] | even if we have to kill every last vampire in this town. | 即使要杀光镇上所有的吸血鬼 |
[02:37] | Go away. | 让开 |
[02:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:48] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[02:50] | How was the slumber party? | 睡衣派对怎么样 |
[02:52] | Good. Heh. Much needed. | 很好 十分有用 |
[02:56] | When can you and I have one? | 我们什么时候也来个呢 |
[02:58] | That can be arranged. | 可以安排一下哦 |
[03:00] | Ok. | 太好了 |
[03:01] | Now. Today. | 择日不如撞日 |
[03:04] | Take me far, far away. | 带我走 有多远走多远 |
[03:06] | Even with everything that’s going on? | 不管眼下发生的这么多事了吗 |
[03:08] | Because of everything that’s going on. | 就是因为发生了这么多事 |
[03:10] | And you’re sure this has nothing to do with dodging your father | 你确定你不是在躲避你刚刚回到镇上的 |
[03:13] | who just got into town? | 爸爸吧 |
[03:15] | Uh, this has everything to do with that. | 事实上就是这样 |
[03:18] | Well, in that case, where would you like to go? | 既然这样 你想去哪 |
[03:22] | I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[03:24] | This is such a crazy day. | 今天真有得忙了 |
[03:25] | I’m, uh, covering the historical society’s high tea. | 我要负责历史协会的下午茶 |
[03:29] | Ooh! Thrilling. | 很不错嘛 |
[03:31] | Yeah. It’s for some visiting writer. | 是呀 为了迎接某位到访的作家 |
[03:33] | He’s writing a book on small-town Virginia. | 他在写一本有关弗吉尼亚小镇的书 |
[03:36] | It’s a big snooze. | 真是多此一举 |
[03:37] | Writer? What’s his name? | 作家 叫什么名字 |
[03:40] | Uh, Elijah Smith. | 以利亚·史密斯 |
[03:42] | Smith. He’s using Smith? | 史密斯 他用了史密斯这个姓啊 |
[03:45] | Ok. You have your story straight in your mind, right? | 好了 你很清楚事情是怎样的 对吧 |
[03:48] | I can’t say that you bit me or drank my blood, | 我不能说你咬了我 还喝了我的血 |
[03:50] | just that we hit it off and I really like you. | 只能说我们很合得来 我很喜欢你 |
[03:54] | You are terrific, though. | 尽管如此 你真的很不错 |
[03:56] | You’re sweet, funny, you’re honest. | 你很温柔 风趣 还很坦诚 |
[03:59] | And you’re falling hard. | 而且你完全被我迷倒了 |
[04:01] | You might be the one. | 也许你就是我的真命天子 |
[04:02] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[04:07] | Have a great day, honey. | 亲爱的 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[04:10] | Oh. Hey, Alaric. | 你好 阿拉里克 |
[04:12] | Later. | 回头见 |
[04:16] | My new girlfriend– | 我的新女友 |
[04:17] | Andie star, action news. | 安迪·斯达 新闻行动 |
[04:19] | It’s not called action news. | 这可不是新闻行动 |
[04:21] | I know. I just like saying it. Come on. | 我知道 我只是爱这么说 进来吧 |
[04:24] | So John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah. | 约翰·吉尔伯特让我用这个来杀以利亚 |
[04:28] | Said you have to dip the | 他说必须把匕首 |
[04:29] | dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree | 插进这些追溯到吸血鬼祖先起源时期的 |
[04:31] | that dates back to the originals, | 白蜡树灰烬中 |
[04:33] | if there’s any truth in that. | 如果他所说属实的话 |
[04:35] | So you think it’s a setup? | 那你觉得这是个陷阱 |
[04:36] | It could be. Guy’s a weasel. | 有可能 那家伙狡猾得很 |
[04:37] | Wouldn’t put anything past him. | 决不能轻信 |
[04:39] | What are you up to today, Mr. Saltzman? | 你今天有什么安排 萨尔茨曼先生 |
[04:40] | Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go | 我和珍娜本来要去 |
[04:42] | to her family’s lake house, | 她家的湖边别墅 |
[04:43] | but somehow, we both got roped into doing | 但不知为什么 我们都受邀去参加 |
[04:45] | this historical society thing at the Lockwoods. | 洛克伍德家的历史协会活动 |
[04:48] | Where Elijah’s the guest of honor. | 以利亚还是贵宾呢 |
[04:50] | Tell me you’re not gonna kill him at the tea party. | 别告诉我你要在茶话会上动手 |
[04:52] | No. That would be stupid. | 拜托 我没那么蠢 |
[04:56] | I want to know his endgame before I kill him, | 杀他之前 我还想知道他到底要耍什么把戏 |
[04:58] | but I do think it’s time Elijah and I officially met. | 但我确实觉得是时候和以利亚正式见面了 |
[05:01] | Ok. So tell me about this big witchy plan | 好吧 把你策划的女巫大行动 |
[05:04] | you’ve been cooking up. | 告诉我吧 |
[05:05] | We still don’t know the extent of what Elijah’s up to. | 我们还不知道以利亚的企图到底是什么 |
[05:07] | No, we don’t. | 我们是不知道 |
[05:08] | So I’m gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows. | 所以我要让洛卡透露一些他知道的事 |
[05:11] | And he’s not gonna tell you anything. | 但他一定会噤口不言 |
[05:12] | I didn’t say he was gonna have a choice. | 我可没说他有选择的余地 |
[05:16] | What? | 什么 |
[05:23] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事 |
[05:25] | Uh, I don’t know. I thought that we were… | 不知道 我以为我们 |
[05:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:42] | Tyler, hi. | 泰勒 |
[05:44] | You’re still here. | 你还在这儿 |
[05:45] | Is that all right with you? | 你还好吗 |
[05:46] | That guy last night made it pretty clear | 昨晚那家伙讲得很清楚 |
[05:48] | you needed to go. | 你们得离开这儿了 |
[05:49] | And we will soon. | 我们很快就走 |
[05:54] | Listen. We kind of need your help with something. | 听着 我们需要你帮个小忙 |
[05:58] | We need you to help us find the moonstone. | 我们需要你帮忙找到月光石 |
[06:00] | Somebody needs to explain to me | 谁能给我解释一下 |
[06:01] | what the big deal is about a rock. | 那块石头为什么那么重要 |
[06:03] | That rock helps break the curse of the sun and the moon. | 那块石头是用来打破日月诅咒的 |
[06:07] | I don’t know what that means. | 我听不懂你的话 |
[06:09] | It’s an old curse placed on both | 那是一个施在吸血鬼和狼人身上的 |
[06:10] | vampires and werewolves. | 古老诅咒 |
[06:12] | Vampires break the curse, | 如果吸血鬼破解诅咒 |
[06:13] | they’re free to walk in the sunlight, | 他们就可以在大白天自由行走 |
[06:15] | but we’re stuck only turning at the full moon, | 但我们永远只能在满月时变身 |
[06:17] | aka werewolf armageddon. | 也称为狼人的末日 |
[06:18] | But if we break it, they’re stuck as night-walkers, | 但如果我们破解了诅咒 他们就永远是夜行者 |
[06:20] | and we can turn whenever we want. | 而我们可以随时变身 |
[06:23] | Aka werewolf domination. | 也称为狼人的主宰 |
[06:27] | Tyler, if we can turn at will, | 泰勒 如果我们可以随意变身 |
[06:29] | that means we never have to turn at all, | 也就意味着我们可以永远不变身 |
[06:32] | not if we don’t want to. | 如果不想就不用变身 |
[06:35] | I’d never have to turn again? | 我永远都可以不再变身了吗 |
[06:36] | There’s more. Stevie. | 还有呢 史蒂夫 |
[06:38] | If those vamps are gearing up to break the curse, | 如果吸血鬼想破解诅咒 |
[06:40] | they must have also found the doppelganger. | 他们还须找到二重身 |
[06:42] | The doppelganger? | 二重身 |
[06:43] | Evil twin shadow person. | 不详的神秘双生者 |
[06:45] | We’re betting Mason’s hot vampire chick | 我们确信 梅森那个热辣的吸血鬼小妞 |
[06:47] | Kathy knows all about it, | 凯瑟琳知道得一清二楚 |
[06:48] | so we need you to help us find Kathy. | 所以我们要你帮我们找到凯瑟琳 |
[06:50] | I have a–a picture. | 我有一张照片 |
[06:53] | Mason brought her to the bar once. | 梅森带她去过一次酒吧 |
[06:55] | No one liked her. She was a vampire. | 没人喜欢她 她是个吸血鬼 |
[06:57] | Bad news. | 不是什么好事 |
[06:58] | Right–right here. The girl next to Mason. | 就在这 梅森旁边那个女孩 |
[07:04] | That’s Elena Gilbert. | 那是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[07:06] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[07:08] | I’ve known her my whole life. | 我们是从小一起长大的 |
[07:16] | I’m–I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[07:19] | Yeah, ok. I can see that, | 好吧 我知道 |
[07:21] | but can you work and talk? | 但可以边工作边聊天吗 |
[07:23] | What do you want, Caroline? | 你想怎样 卡罗琳 |
[07:24] | Uh, I want to talk about what we were supposed to talk about | 我想谈谈我们昨晚本该谈 |
[07:28] | last night before I had to cancel on you. | 却因为我爽约没谈成的事 |
[07:31] | I want us to clear up the weirdness. | 我想把事情都说明白了 |
[07:33] | I just want us to talk about us. | 我只想谈谈我们的事 |
[07:37] | Now you’re just making it worse. | 你现在越描越黑了 |
[07:38] | Uh, I–I don’t know what’s going on, Matt. | 我不知道发生什么了 马特 |
[07:43] | Where were you last night | 昨晚本该和我在一起的那段时间 |
[07:44] | when you were supposed to be with me? | 你去了哪里 |
[07:46] | – I– – And don’t say you were with Bonnie | -我 -别说跟邦妮在一起 |
[07:48] | because bonnie was here, Caroline. | 因为邦妮当时在这里 卡罗琳 |
[07:49] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[08:01] | Matt! | 马特 |
[08:06] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[08:08] | You stay away from me. | 你离我远点 |
[08:09] | It’s important. | 是很重要的事 |
[08:11] | Just stop it, Tyler, ok? | 别再这样了 泰勒 行吗 |
[08:13] | You’re just– you’re just making it worse. | 你 你把事情越弄越糟 |
[08:14] | Please, Caroline. | 求你了 卡罗琳 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry about what happened, ok, | 我很抱歉昨晚发生的一切 |
[08:16] | but there’s so much we need to talk about. | 但我们有很多事要谈谈 |
[08:18] | I said just leave me alone. | 我说了离我远点 |
[08:26] | The two of you want to get together, fine. | 你们两个想在一起 可以 |
[08:28] | There’s nothing I can do about it, | 我也阻止不了你们 |
[08:29] | but do me a favor, and both of you stop lying about it. | 但我拜托你们俩别再撒谎了 |
[08:32] | Matt, there’s nothing going on. | 马特 根本什么都没发生 |
[08:33] | Hey! I said stop lying. | 喂 我说了别再撒谎了 |
[08:46] | Are you ready for our romantic weekend? | 准备好迎接我们的浪漫周末了吗 |
[08:48] | Beyond ready. | 早准备好了 |
[08:50] | Let’s go before John shows up | 在约翰来之前我们赶紧走 |
[08:51] | and pretends to be a concerned father. | 不然他又要装成一个担心的父亲了 |
[08:53] | Mmm. I’ll go put these in the car. | 我去把这些放到车上 |
[09:03] | Uh, please tell me there’s nothing wrong. | 拜托别告诉我又出状况了 |
[09:10] | Nothing’s wrong. Just Caroline. | 没事 只是卡罗琳的短信 |
[09:13] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走吧 |
[09:22] | She’s going to Dunham lake. | 她要去邓纳姆湖 |
[09:24] | Her family has a house up there. | 她家在湖边有幢房子 |
[09:25] | Nice. Let’s go get our doppelger. | 很好 我们去抓二重身吧 |
[09:48] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:50] | I’m good. I just haven’t been back here since before. | 我没事 只是很久没回来过了 |
[09:56] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[10:00] | Elena, listen. Just say the word, all right? | 埃琳娜 听着 只要你一句话 |
[10:03] | We’ll get back on that highway, | 我们就返回高速公路 |
[10:04] | we’ll go anywhere else. | 去任何其他地方都可以 |
[10:08] | I’ve always loved it here. | 我一直都很喜欢这里 |
[10:10] | I want it to stay that way, I was just… | 这样挺好 我只是 |
[10:14] | having a moment. | 回想起了过去 |
[10:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:29] | You don’t have to wait out there. I’m all good. | 你不用在外面等的 我没事 |
[10:31] | Oh, that’s great because I’m, uh… | 那太好了 因为我 |
[10:34] | I’m stuck. | 我进不来 |
[10:38] | Oh, my god. You can’t get in. | 天啊 你不能进来 |
[10:41] | Not gonna be a very romantic weekend | 要是你不邀请我进来的话 |
[10:44] | unless you, uh, invite me inside. | 这就不是一个浪漫的周末了 |
[10:47] | – Stefan, I can’t. – What? | -斯特凡 我没法邀请你 -怎么了 |
[10:50] | My parent’s left this place to John Gilbert. | 我父母把这里留给约翰·吉尔伯特了 |
[10:52] | He’s the only one who can invite you in. | 他是唯一能邀请你进来的人 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry. I completely forgot. | 对不起 我把这个完全忘了 |
[10:57] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[11:01] | Stefan salvatore, I hereby invite you into this home. | 斯特凡·塞瓦托特 我特此邀请你进来 |
[11:04] | You are such a liar. | 你个小骗子 |
[11:06] | Hey, hey, hey! | 喂 喂 喂 |
[11:18] | Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? | 为了写书 你在里士满待了很久吗 |
[11:21] | There’s such a wealth of history there. | 那里历史很悠久 |
[11:22] | No. I’m focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia. | 没有 我更关注弗吉尼亚的一些小地方 |
[11:26] | Lots of research. Strictly academic. | 做了很多研究 学术研究 |
[11:28] | That’s fascinating. | 真不错 |
[11:31] | Damon, what are you doing here? | 达蒙 你怎么来了 |
[11:33] | Hi. You came. | 你好 你来了 |
[11:35] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:39] | Thanks for introducing us, Jenna. | 谢谢你介绍我们认识 珍娜 |
[11:47] | – Damon. – Carol. | -达蒙 -卡罗尔 |
[11:48] | – What a surprise. – Hi. | -真意外啊 -你好 |
[11:51] | Hi. Elijah, | 你好 以利亚 |
[11:52] | I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. | 我想让你认识一下达蒙·塞瓦托特 |
[11:54] | His family is one of mystic falls’ founding families. | 他们家族是神秘瀑布镇的创立者之一 |
[12:00] | Such a pleasure to meet you. | 见到你真荣幸 |
[12:01] | No. Pleasure’s mine. | 不 是我的荣幸 |
[12:10] | Come bearing coffee gifts. | 来拿礼物咖啡吧 |
[12:13] | So you’re talking to me now. | 你现在肯和我说话了吗 |
[12:14] | I found out what your dad did, | 我知道你爸爸做的事了 |
[12:16] | saving my friends from the wolf pack. | 他从狼群里救了我的朋友 |
[12:18] | Well, had I known that’s all it took… | 要是早知道这样就能和好 |
[12:21] | Hey. How’s it going? | 事情怎么样了 |
[12:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[12:23] | Bonnie called. I wanted to help. | 邦妮打电话给我 我来帮忙 |
[12:25] | How’s it going? | 事情怎么样了 |
[12:27] | She’s selling it, and he’s buying it. | 一个下饵 一个上钩 |
[12:30] | She’s giving him the sex smile. | 她刚给他抛了个媚眼 |
[12:32] | All right, Caroline. I get it. | 好了 卡罗琳 我明白了 |
[12:39] | What do you say? You want to play a game? | 怎么样 想不想玩个游戏 |
[12:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好的 -真的? |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:49] | What’s happening to me? | 我是怎么了 |
[12:51] | You’ll be ok. | 你不会有事的 |
[12:53] | Ooh. Ooh! Why don’t we go over here? | 我们去那边吧 |
[12:57] | I got him, I got him. | 我来 我来 |
[13:01] | What kind of witch roofie was that? | 你给他下了什么迷药 |
[13:03] | Strong one. | 药性很强的那种 |
[13:11] | Having another moment? | 又触景伤情了 |
[13:18] | Jeremy broke his arm diving off this dock when he was 6. | 杰里米六岁时从这儿摔下去摔断了手臂 |
[13:23] | My dad taught me how to fish | 爸爸在这儿教我钓鱼 |
[13:24] | Right off the edge up there. | 就在那儿边上 |
[13:27] | So many memories. | 好多回忆啊 |
[13:29] | Do you ever think about us, | 你有没有想过我们 |
[13:33] | What our future will be like, our memories? | 我们以后会是什么样子 我们的回忆 |
[13:37] | I think there are long conversations | 我想关于未来 |
[13:38] | to be head about our future, | 我们可以聊很多 |
[13:42] | about the kind of life we could have together. | 我们会拥有怎样的生活 |
[13:45] | Now there’s a box that we shouldn’t open. | 有些话题我们还是不要碰为好 |
[13:50] | Oh, we can open it. | 我们可以谈谈的 |
[13:53] | Whenever you’re ready. | 只要你准备好了 |
[13:55] | No. I’d rather just be here…Now. | 不 我更愿意停留在此地 此刻 |
[14:02] | You know, this is a future memory. | 你知道吗 这会是以后的回忆 |
[14:06] | It’s where your boyfriend | 在这里 你的男朋友 |
[14:09] | whispered to you | 在你身边耳语 |
[14:12] | that he loved you. | 他爱你 |
[14:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:32] | What’s Damon doing with Elijah? | 达蒙怎么会跟以利亚在一起 |
[14:34] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[14:35] | Because you’re his little helper. | 因为你是他的小助手 |
[14:37] | If you say so, John. | 随你怎么说 约翰 |
[14:38] | Does Jenna know about your extracurricular activities? | 珍娜知不知道你的这些课余活动 |
[14:42] | Maybe it’s time we tell her. | 也许是时候该告诉她了 |
[14:44] | I mean, she can’t stay in the dark forever. | 我是说 她不可能永远蒙在鼓里 |
[14:47] | You’re a dick. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[14:49] | I don’t think you should sleep over anymore. | 你以后最好不要再来过夜了 |
[14:52] | It’s inappropriate with children in the house, | 家里有孩子 这样不好 |
[14:55] | And that ring that Isobel gave you, that’s mine. | 还有伊泽贝尔给你的戒指 那是我的 |
[15:00] | I’m gonna want that back. | 我会把它拿回来的 |
[15:08] | What can I do for you, Damon? | 我能为你做什么 达蒙 |
[15:10] | I was hoping we could have a word. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[15:12] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪 |
[15:12] | Safe with Stefan. | 跟斯特凡在一起 很安全 |
[15:14] | They’re laying low, you know. | 他们想低调一点 你知道的 |
[15:15] | Bit of a werewolf problem. | 我们遇到了点狼人的问题 |
[15:16] | Oh, yeah. I heard about that. | 是的 我听说了 |
[15:18] | I’m sure you did since it was your witch | 我想你肯定知道 那天 |
[15:20] | that saved the day. | 是你的巫师救了我们 |
[15:21] | You are welcome. | 不用客气 |
[15:21] | Which adds to my confusion | 这就让我不明白了 |
[15:23] | on exactly why you’re here. | 你为什么会来 |
[15:25] | Why don’t you just stay focused on keeping Elena safe | 你就专心保护好埃琳娜 |
[15:28] | and leave the rest to me. | 其他的都交给我来处理 |
[15:32] | Not good enough. | 这个回答不够好 |
[15:44] | You young vampires, so arrogant. | 你们这些年轻的吸血鬼 太自负了 |
[15:48] | How dare you come in here and challenge me? | 你怎么敢来向我挑战 |
[15:50] | You can’t kill me, man. | 你不能杀我 老兄 |
[15:52] | It’s not part of the deal. | 这违背了你的承诺 |
[15:54] | Silence. | 安静 |
[16:04] | I’m an original. | 我是吸血鬼祖先 |
[16:06] | Show a little respect. | 放尊重点 |
[16:14] | The moment you cease to be of use to me, you’re dead, | 一旦你对我没用了 你必死无疑 |
[16:17] | So you should do what I say. | 所以照我说的做 |
[16:21] | Keep Elena safe. | 保护好埃琳娜 |
[16:34] | My dad did all the cooking, too. | 以前也是我爸爸做饭 |
[16:37] | And your mom? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[16:37] | She sat right here and watched. | 她就坐在这儿看着 |
[16:40] | She couldn’t cook either. | 她也不会做饭 |
[16:46] | Fire’s dying. | 火快灭了 |
[16:47] | Oh, yeah. I’ll go get more wood. | 知道了 我再拿点柴火来 |
[16:49] | I got it. | 我去拿吧 |
[16:50] | No, no. It’s cold outside. | 不用 不用 外面太冷了 |
[16:53] | So I’ll get a jacket. | 所以我要给你拿件外套 |
[17:15] | My mom’s perfume. | 这是妈妈的香水 |
[17:22] | Jenna was supposed to pack all this up, | 珍娜本该把这些都收起来 |
[17:24] | but… | 但是 |
[17:26] | she kept putting it off. | 她一直拖着没做 |
[17:30] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[17:35] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:37] | Bundle up. | 加件衣服吧 |
[17:40] | It was my great granddad’s. | 这是我曾祖父的 |
[17:42] | And you look very hot in it. | 你穿着还挺帅的 |
[17:45] | I look hot in your dead great granddad’s jacket? | 我穿着你已故的曾祖父的衣服很帅吗 |
[17:50] | Beyond hot. | 超帅 |
[17:56] | Stefan! It’s my parents’ bedroom. | 斯特凡 这是我爸妈的卧室 |
[18:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:12] | This is hollow inside. | 这里面是空的 |
[18:31] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:35] | It’s a really good hiding place. | 不错的藏身之处 |
[18:56] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[18:58] | We only have, like, an hour or two | 我们只有一两个小时 |
[18:59] | before my mom gets home, | 在我妈回来之前 |
[19:01] | And these are all I could find. | 我只能找到这些了 |
[19:03] | Place these evenly around the room. | 把这些平均的放在屋子周围 |
[19:05] | How does this work? | 这要怎么弄 |
[19:07] | Um, I’ll put him in a trance | 我会使他进入迷睡状态 |
[19:09] | And ask him questions. | 再问他问题 |
[19:10] | It’s like hypnosis. | 像催眠那样 |
[19:12] | You sure you’re strong enough for this? | 你确定你的力量足够驾驭这个吗 |
[19:14] | That’s what the candles are for. | 这就是我要蜡烛的原因了 |
[19:16] | I’ll draw power from the flames. | 我会借住火焰的力量 |
[19:18] | I’ll get the matches. | 我去拿火柴 |
[19:19] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[19:24] | Never gonna get used to that. | 这还真难习惯啊 |
[19:25] | Oh, come on. That’s pretty hot, and you know it. | 拜托 这相当性感了 你知道的 |
[19:27] | In need a bowl of water. | 我需要一碗水 |
[19:29] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll go get it. | 好 我去拿 |
[19:34] | Ok. What was that? “It’s hot”? | 什么意思啦 “那很性感” |
[19:37] | He is so crushing on you. | 他明显对你有意思 |
[19:40] | – So? – So… | -那又怎样 -所以 |
[19:42] | What, you’d rather be with | 你宁愿和这个 |
[19:43] | traitor warlock over here? | 坏巫师在一起吗 |
[19:45] | I’m not into Luka. | 我不喜欢洛卡 |
[19:47] | It’s just, you know, he understood me, | 只是 他理解我 |
[19:50] | And he was new and different. | 他是新来的 和别人不同 |
[19:54] | And you’ve known Jeremy since forever, | 你认识杰里米很久了 |
[19:57] | and you only see him one way, | 你只是把他当做 |
[19:58] | as elena’s brother, | 埃琳娜的弟弟 |
[20:00] | But you’re a witch, and I’m a vampire. | 但是你是个巫师 我是个吸血鬼 |
[20:03] | – You know, it’s not like we’re in any position – to be picky. | -我们可没什么立场 -挑肥拣瘦的 |
[20:07] | No. | 不是 |
[20:09] | To judge. | 不要有偏见 |
[20:22] | Looks like he’s waking up. | 他看起来快醒了 |
[20:35] | Today was a bust. | 今天真是衰 |
[20:37] | Yeah. How’s the throat? | 是啊 喉咙怎么样了 |
[20:39] | Sore. | 痛 |
[20:40] | Yeah. That Elijah’s one scary dude | 以利亚是个狠角色 |
[20:42] | but with nice hair. | 但是他发型不错 |
[20:44] | Hey. You want another one? | 嘿 再来一杯吗 |
[20:49] | He’s gonna be hard to kill. | 要杀他还真难啊 |
[20:51] | Yeah. I’d think twice before I’d trust | 是啊 我可不敢那么轻易相信 |
[20:53] | that dagger and some ashes to do the job. | 光靠匕首和灰烬就能杀了他 |
[20:57] | You’re gonna need more info. | 你需要更多信息 |
[20:58] | I’m out of sources. | 我没有消息来源了 |
[21:01] | What’s up with you and this news chick? | 你和那个搞新闻的辣妹怎么样了 |
[21:05] | She’s got spunk, huh? | 她很有活力哈 |
[21:08] | Just don’t kill her, please. | 别杀她 拜托 |
[21:10] | If I did, who would report her death? | 我要是杀了她 谁来报道她的死讯啊 |
[21:12] | Just don’t do it, all right? | 千万别杀她 好吗 |
[21:14] | She’s friends with Jenna, and it’s bad enough | 她是珍娜的朋友 我一直对她 |
[21:16] | that I’m lying to her about everything else. | 说谎已经够糟了 |
[21:18] | I hate the lies. | 我恨谎言 |
[21:21] | Oh, god. I got to go. | 天啊 我该走了 |
[21:23] | I got to pick Jenna up. | 我要去接珍娜 |
[21:24] | Don’t worry. I’ll, uh, show myself out. | 不用送 我自己会出去的 |
[21:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:09] | Whew! Damn, you’re strong. | 妈的 你真有壮 |
[22:12] | It took the whole syringe. | 用了整整一管的马鞭草 |
[22:18] | Grab that one. He’s dead. | 把那个拖走 他死了 |
[22:22] | Hi, Damon. | 你好呀 达蒙 |
[22:25] | Nice to see you again. | 再次见到你真高兴 |
[22:31] | These must be the other jonathan Gilbert journals. | 这些一定乔纳森·吉尔伯特其他的日记 |
[22:35] | Jeremy had the one, | 杰里米有一本 |
[22:36] | but John said that there were others. | 但是约翰说还有其他的 |
[22:39] | His whole life’s in here. | 他的一生记录于此 |
[22:44] | I’ll go get the firewood. | 我去找柴火 |
[22:47] | I’ll let you have a moment. | 你一个人静静的待一会儿吧 |
[23:02] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以出发了 |
[23:10] | You up for this? | 考虑好了吗 |
[23:20] | These people have done nothing but lie to you. | 他们只知道骗你 |
[23:24] | This girl that you’ve known since birth, | 这个你从一出生就认识的女孩 |
[23:26] | she’s with the vampires now, | 她现在和吸血鬼为伍 |
[23:29] | the ones who killed Mason. | 是这群畜生杀了梅森 |
[23:32] | They’re the enemy, | 他们是我们的敌人 |
[23:34] | and if they break that curse, well… | 一旦他们打破诅咒 |
[23:38] | all of us are as good as dead. | 我们狼人就都死定了 |
[23:46] | Are you up for this? | 你考虑好了没 |
[23:51] | Yes. | 好了 |
[23:52] | Good. | 这才像话 |
[23:55] | Because if you wuss out, you’re gonna have me to deal with, | 如果你退缩了 我也不会放过你的 |
[23:57] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[24:12] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜在哪儿 |
[24:13] | At the lake house for the weekend. | 在湖边别墅度周末 |
[24:15] | With Stefan? | 和斯特凡一起吗 |
[24:16] | Yes, with Stefan. | 对 和斯特凡一起 |
[24:17] | And who gave her permission for that? | 谁允许她这么干的 |
[24:19] | I did. Until you get a lawyer, | 我啊 在你找到律师 |
[24:21] | file for guardianship, it’s my call, | 申请到监护权之前 我说了算 |
[24:23] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 所以 还请您少操那份闲心了 |
[24:24] | I always knew you were lax with them, | 我一直以为你只是对他们管教不严 |
[24:25] | but I didn’t think you were negligent. | 没想到你还粗心大意 |
[24:28] | She wanted to get away from you, ok, | 她想避开你 |
[24:30] | and so do I, so I’ll be staying with Rick. | 我也一样 所以我要去找里奇了 |
[24:33] | Because he’s such a great guy, right? | 就因为他是个好人吗 |
[24:36] | You are on dangerous ground. | 不要太过分了 |
[24:37] | He’s a liar, Jenna. | 他是个骗子 珍娜 |
[24:39] | – What? – Did he ever tell you | -什么 -他告诉过你 |
[24:40] | what happened to his wife? | 她老婆到底怎么了吗 |
[24:42] | – She died. – Really? | -她死了 -真的吗 |
[24:44] | So they found her body? | 那他们找到她的尸体了吗 |
[24:47] | What are you saying? | 你在扯什么鬼话 |
[24:48] | Why don’t you ask Rick? | 为什么不去问问里奇 |
[24:50] | I’d love to hear his answer. | 我很期待他的答案啊 |
[24:54] | Have a great night. | 晚安 |
[25:24] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好啊 美人儿 |
[25:26] | I saw this movie once, | 我曾经在一部电影里看过这个场景 |
[25:29] | some torture porn flick. | 是部重口味色情片 |
[25:30] | Anyway, they had this collar device that was really cool, | 里面也给受虐的栓上了这个能爽死你的项圈 |
[25:34] | so I just modified it some with some wooden nails, | 我只是在周围加了一些木钉 |
[25:37] | and when I pull… | 然后当我拉扯的时候 |
[25:44] | So I hear you have the moonstone. | 我听说你有月光石 |
[25:54] | Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now. | 你都不知道这有多讽刺 |
[26:00] | Let me tell you how this is gonna go. | 那我告诉你接下来会怎么样吧 |
[26:03] | You’re gonna torture me, I don’t talk, | 你们会折磨我 我不肯说 |
[26:05] | Someone loses a heart. | 有人为此被挖了心 |
[26:08] | Last time, it was your boy Mason. | 上一次是你们的梅森 |
[26:12] | This time, it will be you. | 这次就该轮到你了 |
[26:20] | How long is this gonna take? | 还得多久啊 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. He’s fighting me. | 我也不知道 他在抵抗我 |
[26:24] | Please stop. Please. | 求你快停下 求你了 |
[26:34] | There. All right. | 好了 可以开始了 |
[26:38] | Why are you working with Elijah? | 你们为什么和以利亚合作 |
[26:40] | Klaus. | 因为克劳斯 |
[26:43] | We both want him dead. | 我们都想让他死 |
[26:49] | You want to kill klaus, too. Why? | 你们也想杀了克劳斯 为什么 |
[26:53] | Because he has her, | 因为他扣下了她 |
[26:55] | and we have to get her away from him. | 我们必须把她从他的魔爪中解救出来 |
[26:57] | Who–who are you talking about? | 你在说哪个她 |
[26:59] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[27:01] | Sister? | 妹妹吗 |
[27:03] | Why does he have her? | 为什么他要扣下她 |
[27:05] | He’s searching for a way to undo the curse | 他在寻找一个没有二重身 |
[27:07] | without the doppelgger. | 也能破解诅咒的方法 |
[27:11] | He’s forced generations of witches | 他逼迫一代又一代的女巫 |
[27:13] | to help him for centuries. | 为他寻找破解诅咒的方法 |
[27:16] | What has Elijah promised you? | 以利亚给了你们什么承诺 |
[27:19] | If we help Elijah kill Klaus, | 如果我们帮助以利亚杀了克劳斯 |
[27:22] | He’s promised to return her to us. | 他答应会救回我妹妹 |
[27:25] | And how do you kill Klaus? | 你们怎么才能杀的了克劳斯 |
[27:27] | How do you kill an original vampire? | 怎样才能杀了一个吸血鬼祖先 |
[27:32] | He’ll kill me if I tell you. | 如果我告诉了你他非杀了我不可 |
[27:34] | Don’t make me. | 别逼我了 |
[27:36] | It’s ok, Bonnie. | 差不多了 邦妮 |
[27:37] | We can find another way. | 我们可以再想想其他的办法 |
[27:39] | No. | 不 |
[27:44] | How will you kill Klaus? | 怎样才能杀的了克劳斯 |
[27:47] | After the sacrifice, Klaus will be vulnerable, weak. | 在祭祀之后 克劳斯会变得非常的虚弱无力 |
[27:50] | It’s our only chance. | 那是我们唯一的机会 |
[27:52] | After the sacrifice? | 祭祀之后 |
[27:55] | What do you mean, after? | 之后 是什么意思 |
[27:58] | Klaus will be vulnerable. | 到时克劳斯会变得虚弱 |
[28:02] | But Elena will be dead. | 但埃琳娜会死 |
[28:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:07] | Elena has to die. | 埃琳娜必须得死 |
[28:13] | No. | 不 |
[28:41] | Keep him down. | 别让他起来 |
[28:45] | If he moves… | 如果他敢乱动 |
[28:47] | Kill him. | 就杀了他 |
[29:00] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[29:02] | Just let me get the bullet out | 让我把子弹拔出来吧 |
[29:03] | It punctured my heart. | 它刺进我的心脏了 |
[29:05] | I need to get it out. I’m not gonna fight you. | 我得把它拔出来 我不会反抗的 |
[29:08] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[29:10] | Tyler, why are you doing this? | 泰勒 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:12] | I can’t let you break the curse. | 我不能让你们解除诅咒 |
[29:16] | You know about the curse? | 你知道诅咒的事 |
[29:17] | You’re liars, all of you. | 你们全都在骗我 |
[29:20] | No. I swear to you. | 没有 我发誓 |
[29:21] | We don’t want to break the curse, Tyler. | 我们并不想解除诅咒 泰勒 |
[29:23] | We don’t want to do that. | 我们不想 |
[29:24] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:27] | But I do. | 但我想 |
[29:31] | I can’t be like this forever. | 我不想永远都做狼人 |
[29:34] | Tyler, I’m just trying to save Elena. | 泰勒 我只是想救埃琳娜 |
[29:37] | Elena will be fine! | 埃琳娜不会有事的 |
[29:40] | They didn’t tell you that part, did they? | 他们没告诉你 是吧 |
[29:43] | Who are the liars now? | 现在是谁在撒谎 |
[29:45] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[29:46] | In order to break the curse, | 要想解除诅咒 |
[29:49] | Elena has to die. | 埃琳娜就得死 |
[29:58] | Are you growing the trees out there? | 你在外面种起树来了吗 |
[30:16] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[30:32] | Stefan, what are you doing out there? | 斯特凡 你在外面干什么呢 |
[31:00] | I can smell you. | 我闻得到你的气味 |
[32:27] | It’s OK. It’s OK. You’re OK. | 没事了 没事了 |
[32:30] | You’re OK. | 没事了 |
[32:31] | You’re all right. It’s OK. | 你没事吧 没事了 |
[32:38] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[32:42] | I didn’t know what they were gonna do to you. | 我不知道他们想杀你 |
[32:44] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[32:46] | I just… | 我只是 |
[32:49] | I didn’t want to be like this anymore. | 我不想再这样下去 |
[32:59] | I’m sorry, Elena. | 对不起 埃琳娜 |
[33:01] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[33:11] | You know what the great thing about buckshot is? | 你知道用铅弹的好处吗 |
[33:14] | It scatters through the body, | 就是能穿透你身体的各个角落 |
[33:17] | maximum damage. | 造成最大的伤害 |
[33:21] | Where’s the moonstone? | 月光石在哪 |
[33:22] | Get over it, honey. | 别妄想了 宝贝 |
[33:23] | You’re never gonna get it. | 你永远不可能得到的 |
[33:25] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[33:43] | Go ahead. Take it. | 过来 拿走吧 |
[33:58] | What about you, sweetheart, hmm? | 你呢 宝贝 |
[34:03] | You want to take a shot? | 想要试试吗 |
[34:04] | No? Yes? No? | 不要 要 不要 |
[34:06] | Where’s the girl? | 那女的呢 |
[34:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:10] | It doesn’t really matter. | 不管她了 |
[34:26] | So you realize | 要知道 |
[34:27] | this is the third time I’ve saved your life now? | 这是我第三次救你了 |
[34:45] | So he planned to kill her all along. | 他一直都打算杀掉她 |
[34:47] | Yeah. The sacrifice is part | 是的 祭祀只是 |
[34:49] | of Elijah’s plan. | 以利亚计划的一部分 |
[34:50] | Got it loud and clear. | 完全明白 |
[34:54] | Finally. | 总算醒了 |
[34:56] | You missed all the fun. | 精彩环节都让你错过了 |
[35:11] | There you are. Are you OK? | 你终于打电话来了 你没事吧 |
[35:13] | Yeah, sorry. I–I– | 没事 对不起 我 我 |
[35:15] | I’ve just been grading papers. | 我刚刚在改卷子 |
[35:18] | Honestly, uh… | 实际上 |
[35:23] | I fell asleep. I’m sorry. | 我睡着了 对不起 |
[35:25] | Jenna, I’m a jerk. | 珍娜 我真是个混蛋 |
[35:27] | No. It’s fine. I’m just glad you’re OK. | 不 没关系的 我很高兴你没事 |
[35:30] | Sorry. Tomorrow I’m all yours, OK? | 对不起 明天我会陪你一整天 好吗 |
[35:33] | Sure. Sounds great. | 当然 很好 |
[35:36] | All right. Good night, Jenna. | 好吧 晚安 珍娜 |
[35:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:45] | It was straight from the witch’s mouth. | 是那个巫师亲口说的 |
[35:48] | He was gonna go through with the whole sacrifice. | 他打算完成整个祭祀仪式 |
[35:50] | You should probably just keep her away a little longer. | 你也许该先带她离开一段时间 |
[35:52] | Be careful. Try not to get yourself killed. | 小心点 别丢了性命 |
[35:54] | Yeah. It’s been a day for that. | 当然 今天就为此很努力呢 |
[36:03] | That was, um– that was Damon. | 刚刚是 是达蒙 |
[36:05] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:07] | He learned that Elijah’s planning for you to die | 他得知以利亚计划在祭祀仪式上 |
[36:09] | in the sacrifice ritual. | 让你献祭 |
[36:14] | I know the deal I made, Stefan. | 我了解自己达成的交易 斯特凡 |
[36:17] | Elijah’s very careful with his words. | 以利亚措辞很谨慎 |
[36:20] | He promised to protect my friends. | 他承诺会保护我的朋友 |
[36:22] | He never said a word about me. | 但从未说过会保证我活命 |
[36:25] | You mean, you knew that you weren’t gonna survive this? | 所以 你知道你会牺牲 |
[36:31] | If it comes down to the people that I love getting killed or me, | 如果要选择是我爱的人死 还是我死 |
[36:35] | I know what my choice is gonna be. | 我很清楚该怎么选 |
[36:38] | Elena, how–how could you stand out there earlier with me, | 埃琳娜 你之前怎么还能跟我一起在那里 |
[36:43] | talking about making plans for our future | 谈论着我们的未来 |
[36:45] | when you don’t even expect to have one. | 而你根本就没打算会有未来 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry, Stefan. | 对不起 斯特凡 |
[36:48] | I’m just trying to keep the people that I love safe. | 我只是想保护那些我爱的人 |
[36:50] | I’m trying to keep you safe. | 我只是想保护你 |
[36:52] | No. What you’re doing is you’re being a martyr. | 不 你这么做是牺牲自己 |
[36:55] | How is that any different | 你也会为了保护我而牺牲自己 |
[36:57] | from when you say that you would die to keep me safe? | 这有什么不一样吗 |
[36:59] | Because I’ve already lived. | 因为我活过 |
[37:01] | 162 years I have lived, and you’ve barely begun, | 我已经活了162年 而你才刚刚开始 |
[37:04] | and now you want to let yourself get killed? | 而你现在就想牺牲自己 |
[37:08] | That’s not heroic. It’s tragic. | 这不叫英勇献身 这叫悲剧 |
[37:18] | So will Luka remember anything? | 那洛卡会记得什么吗 |
[37:20] | No. | 不会 |
[37:21] | He’ll know he lost consciousness, that’s all. | 他只知道他失去了知觉 仅此而已 |
[37:23] | Should we wait for Caroline? | 要等卡罗琳吗 |
[37:25] | She was just gonna drop Luka back at the Grill. | 她会把洛卡带回格尔酒吧去 |
[37:28] | Said to lock the door on our way out. | 叫我们出去时把门锁上 |
[37:31] | Yeah. Well, I hope she drops him hard. | 好吧 希望她把洛卡摔得狠一点 |
[37:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:39] | You’re Elena’s little brother, | 你是埃琳娜的弟弟 |
[37:41] | I’ve known you forever. | 我们认识了这么久 |
[37:43] | You’re that punk kid. | 你是那样叛逆的小子 |
[37:45] | I remember your awkward phase | 我还记得你做蠢事的时候 |
[37:46] | and then your emo phase, | 记得你情绪低落的时候 |
[37:49] | Your druggie phase, | 嗑药的时候 |
[37:51] | and overnight, | 但突然之间 |
[37:52] | you turned into this hot guy who’s really sweet and– | 你变成一个性感的大男孩 真的变得很贴心 |
[37:55] | You think I’m hot? | 你觉得我性感 |
[37:59] | With everything that’s going on, | 一起经过这些事之后 |
[38:01] | you know, curses and sacrifice… | 这些诅咒 还有祭祀 |
[38:05] | Enough already. | 不用再说了 |
[38:30] | Hello? | 谁 |
[38:35] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[38:53] | Matt. | 马特 |
[38:57] | I’m not in the mood, man. | 没心情跟你扯 |
[38:58] | I need to say something. | 有些话我一定要说 |
[38:59] | All right. Say it. | 说吧 |
[39:01] | I’ve been going through a rough time, | 我经历了一段艰难的时间 |
[39:03] | something I can’t really talk about, | 一段不能说出的经历 |
[39:06] | and Caroline’s been helping me through it. | 是卡罗琳帮我度过那段艰难时光 |
[39:08] | She’s been there for me more than anyone’s ever been there my entire life, | 在我最需要人陪伴时 是她一直在我身边 |
[39:14] | and I kind of fell for her. | 我有点爱上她了 |
[39:16] | I don’t know how anyone wouldn’t because she’s pretty incredible. | 她真的是个好姑娘 有谁能不为她倾倒呢 |
[39:23] | But she loves you, and she needs you, | 然而她爱的是你 她需要你 |
[39:29] | and to be honest, she deserves someone like you. | 说实话 只有你这样的人才配得上她 |
[39:36] | So you be good to her, OK? | 你要好好待她 好吗 |
[39:41] | Yeah, man. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[39:46] | See you around, Matt. | 后会有期 马特 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 再见 |
[40:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:45] | I’m sorry about Brady and your friends, | 对布雷迪和你的朋友我很抱歉 |
[40:48] | but if I’m gonna go with you, | 但是如果我跟你走了 |
[40:50] | no more lies. | 请坦诚相待 |
[40:54] | No more lies. | 坦诚相待 |
[40:59] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做的对 |
[41:02] | I can’t stay here, | 我不能再待在这儿 |
[41:06] | not like this. | 不能再这样了 |