时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:01] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:03] | Because you’re a Petrova doppelganger. | 因为你是佩特洛娃的二重身 |
[00:04] | You’re the key to breaking the curse. | 是解开诅咒的关键 |
[00:06] | The sun and the moon curse? | 日月诅咒吗 |
[00:07] | Klaus is the real deal. | 克劳斯才是背后大佬 |
[00:08] | From the first generation of vampires. | 第一代吸血鬼之一 |
[00:09] | The oldest vampire in the history of time | 史上最古老的吸血鬼 |
[00:11] | is coming after me? | 要来抓我吗 |
[00:13] | Elijah. One of the originals. | 以利亚 吸血鬼祖先之一 |
[00:14] | He’s a legend. | 他是个传奇 |
[00:15] | I’m prepared to offer you a deal. | 我打算和你做个交易 |
[00:16] | What kind of a deal? | 什么样的交易 |
[00:16] | You and I shall drop out | 我们一起引克劳斯出洞 |
[00:18] | and I shall make certain your friends remain unharmed. | 我会确保你的朋友们毫发无损 |
[00:20] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[00:21] | Then I kill him. | 然后我会杀了克劳斯 |
[00:22] | Take me far, far away. | 带我走 有多远走多远 |
[00:23] | Where would you like to go? | 你想去哪 |
[00:24] | These must be the other Jonathon Gilbert journals. | 这些一定是另一位乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记 |
[00:26] | I come bearing gifts. This is how you kill an original. | 我带了点礼物 可以帮你杀死吸血鬼祖先 |
[00:30] | That ring Isobel gave you. | 伊泽贝尔给你的戒指 |
[00:31] | That’s mine. I’m gonna want that back. | 那是我的 我会把它拿回来的 |
[00:33] | Did he ever tell you what happened to his wife? | 他告诉过你她妻子到底怎么了吗 |
[00:35] | What are you saying? | 你在扯什么鬼话 |
[00:36] | Why don’t you ask Rick? | 为什么不去问问里奇 |
[00:37] | How will you kill Klaus? | 你们怎么才能杀死了克劳斯 |
[00:38] | After the sacrifice. | 在祭祀之后 |
[00:39] | After the sacrifice? | 在祭祀之后吗 |
[00:40] | Elena has to die. | 埃琳娜会死 |
[00:42] | You knew that you weren’t going to survive this? | 你知道你会牺牲 |
[00:44] | If it comes down to the people that I love | 如果要选择是我爱的人死 |
[00:46] | getting killed and me, I know what my choice is going to be. | 还是我死 我很清楚该怎么选 |
[00:48] | You’re being a martyr. | 你这么做是牺牲自己 |
[00:49] | That’s not heroic. It’s tragic. | 这不叫英勇献身 这叫悲剧 |
[00:58] | With the dying embers of the fire | 随着菲尔教堂被化为灰烬 |
[01:00] | at Fell’s church, the scourge of the vampires had passed. | 吸血鬼所带来的灾难结束了 |
[01:04] | And though war raged all around us, | 虽然战争四起 |
[01:07] | our town was safe from the demons of the night… | 但我们的小镇从此获得了安宁 |
[01:13] | or so we thought. | 或者只是我们一厢情愿 |
[01:16] | For the monsters we drove to their fiery deaths | 因为被我们烧死的怪物 |
[01:18] | had beget new monsters. | 曾创造出新的怪物 |
[01:22] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:33] | – Stay here. – No, Thomas. | -待在这 -不 托马斯 |
[01:34] | It’s all right, dear, the vampires are all dead. | 没事的 亲爱的 吸血鬼都已经死了 |
[01:36] | Yes, Honoria, | 没错 霍诺丽亚 |
[01:37] | they burned in the church. We’re safe now. | 他们已经在教堂里化为灰烬 我们很安全 |
[01:49] | Please, Jonathon. I’m worried. | 拜托了 乔纳森 我还是很担心 |
[01:51] | Very well. I shall go, too. | 好吧 我也一起去看看 |
[02:00] | I can prove there are no vampires. | 我可以证明没有吸血鬼了 |
[02:06] | See. | 看到没 |
[02:21] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[02:23] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[02:32] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[02:33] | No, stay inside! Get back in the house! | 别过来 在里边待着 回到屋子里 |
[02:35] | No! | 不 |
[02:39] | I knew I was about to die. | 我知道自己必死无疑 |
[02:41] | You can not run from a vampire. | 你不可能从吸血鬼的魔爪中逃脱 |
[02:45] | I saw the vampire who killed me. | 我看到了杀死我的吸血鬼 |
[02:48] | I recognized him. | 我认识他 |
[02:51] | Stefan Salvatore. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
[03:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:24] | Well, I showered. I shaved. | 我已经梳洗干净 |
[03:25] | Had breakfast. Very relaxed. | 吃了早餐 安然自在 |
[03:29] | That makes one of us. | 我也是 |
[03:30] | I did hear one piece of good news though. | 我得到一条好消息 |
[03:32] | Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night. | 泰勒·洛克伍德昨晚离家出走了 |
[03:36] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:38] | Well, I heard it from sheriff Forbes, | 我从福布斯警长那听说的 |
[03:40] | who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, | 她从急疯了的卡萝·洛克伍德那知道的 |
[03:43] | thus, ending our werewolf chapter, | 因此 狼人的问题解决了 |
[03:45] | bringing us to… | 我们要进入新篇章了 |
[03:46] | Killing Elijah. | 杀掉以利亚 |
[03:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:50] | Well, it’s not going to be easy. He’s crafty. | 那可不容易 他可狡猾的很 |
[03:51] | Well, I’ve got a crafty little dagger. | 我得到了一把厉害的匕首 |
[03:53] | He’s an original. We don’t know what all that encompasses. | 他是祖先之一 我们并不了解 |
[03:55] | Oh, trust me, Stefan. | 相信我 斯特凡 |
[03:57] | I’m gonna dot all my t’s. I don’t want any surprises. | 我会做足功课 我可不想要任何的惊喜 |
[03:59] | Wow, Damon, tell me you’re actually gonna be careful for once. | 达蒙 小心驶得万年船 |
[04:02] | Yes, Stefan, I’ve become you. | 没错 斯特凡 我快变成你了 |
[04:04] | How tragic for both of us. | 我俩可真悲剧 |
[04:05] | Got to run. I’ve a murder to plan. | 我要行动了 我有一套谋杀计划 |
[04:08] | Busy day. | 忙碌的一天开始了 |
[04:19] | The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence. | 以前菲尔的财产只是从栅栏那边算起的 |
[04:23] | Ah, the Fells. One of the “Founding families.” | 菲尔家族 也是创始家族之一 |
[04:26] | Why do you say it like that? | 为什么你会那么说 |
[04:28] | My research showed me that this area was actually settled | 我的研究表明这个地区 |
[04:32] | almost two full centuries earlier. | 在两个世纪前就有人居住了 |
[04:34] | It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, | 是东北部的居民迁徙而来 |
[04:36] | um, it was Salem, to be precise. | 准确的说是塞伦女巫家族 |
[04:39] | Massachusetts? As in the witch trials? | 马萨诸塞州吗 在女巫审判时期吗 |
[04:42] | Which means the ever lauded founding families… | 也就是说 一直被人们所赞颂的创始家族 |
[04:46] | they didn’t actually found anything. | 并没有真正建立什么 |
[04:48] | Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal | 我打赌在1860年 有人做了重大决定 |
[04:51] | about being founders back in 1860. | 建立了创始人 |
[04:53] | Men are very territorial. | 人们的领土意识很强 |
[04:56] | Yes, they are. | 没错 |
[05:00] | Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman. | 以利亚 这是我的朋友阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[05:05] | Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here | 我收到你的信息说要陪以利亚 |
[05:07] | through the old property lines. | 沿着以前的界址线走走 |
[05:09] | I thought I would tag along. | 我想我应该尾随着 |
[05:11] | You know being a history buff and all. | 谁让我是历史爱好者呢 |
[05:14] | Where to next? | 下一站去哪 |
[05:16] | I’m pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. | 我对释放奴隶财产的主人很好奇 |
[05:20] | Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves | 有人说奴隶的后裔们 |
[05:24] | are the true keepers of American history. | 才是美国历史的真正守护者 |
[05:25] | Well, I only brought the surveys. | 我只带来了调查数据 |
[05:27] | I got the list in the car just give me a sec. | 我去车里拿 等我一下 |
[05:33] | Alaric Saltzman. | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
[05:40] | So you’re one of those people | 在埃琳娜的保护名单上 |
[05:40] | on Elena’s list of loved ones to protect. | 你是其中之一 |
[05:43] | So is Jenna. | 珍娜也是 |
[05:44] | You don’t have to be jealous. | 你不用嫉妒 |
[05:46] | I don’t really pursue younger women. | 我对年轻的女士不感兴趣 |
[05:53] | It’s a joke, Ric, lighten up. | 开玩笑 里克 放松 |
[05:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:04] | Hey, whatcha doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[06:06] | Thinking about last night. | 在想昨晚的事 |
[06:08] | Yeah, yeah. Me, too. | 没错 我也是 |
[06:10] | It was a tough spell. | 真是个有难度的咒语 |
[06:11] | I could feel it draining me. I need practice. | 我差点都控制不了了 我需要更多的练习 |
[06:15] | Yeah, well, uh, maybe, I don’t know. | 嗯 也许吧 我也不知道 |
[06:18] | Maybe you should come over tonight. | 如果可以的话今天晚上来我家 |
[06:19] | We can practice. Get stronger. | 我们再练习练习 变得更强一点 |
[06:21] | Yeah, sure. Thanks. | 好的 没问题 谢谢了 |
[06:28] | Ah, incoming. | 他来了 |
[06:34] | You want to tell me what the hell happened yesterday? | 你敢不敢告诉我昨天到底发生了什么 |
[06:36] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[06:37] | Don’t play dumb. You both were here and… | 别跟我装聋作哑 你们俩昨天都在这儿 |
[06:40] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[06:41] | And that’s all I remember. | 我就记得这些 |
[06:42] | One minute I’m playing pool | 前一刻我还在玩桌球 |
[06:43] | and the next I’m waking up in a bathroom stall. | 下一刻却发现自己在厕所里醒来 |
[06:46] | Sorry, Luka, but everything seemed normal yesterday. | 对不起 洛卡 但昨天什么事都没发生 |
[06:48] | I brought you a coffee and we played pool. | 我给了你一杯咖啡 然后就一起玩桌球了 |
[06:51] | See, I think you’re lying. | 我觉得你在说谎 |
[06:55] | And I think you need to back off. | 我觉得你应该闪一边儿去 |
[07:24] | Are you still mad? | 你还在生气吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I’m still mad. | 我当然生气 |
[07:28] | We had a difference of opinion, Stefan, | 斯特凡 我们观念不同 |
[07:29] | we’re not always gonna agree on everything. | 不可能在所有事情上都意见一致 |
[07:31] | Elena, you’ve agreed to sacrifice yourself to klaus. | 埃琳娜 你为了杀克劳斯愿意牺牲自己 |
[07:33] | To say that we have a difference of opinion | 现在却轻描淡写地说 |
[07:36] | is the understatement of the century. | 只是因为我们观念不同吗 |
[07:38] | You would know. | 你会理解我的 |
[07:46] | What does Jonathan Gilbert have to say? | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特在日记里都说了什么 |
[07:51] | A lot. | 说了很多 |
[07:52] | It’s insane the things he wrote in his journal | 他在日记里记录的事情都太疯狂了 |
[07:57] | that he kept from the founding families. | 他一直向创始人家族隐瞒着 |
[07:59] | Stuff that nobody knows. Stuff that… | 没人知道这些事 一些 |
[08:02] | You never told me. | 你从未跟我讲过的事 |
[08:14] | We were, uh… | 我们曾经 |
[08:17] | We were angry at the founding families | 我们曾经对创始人家族 |
[08:19] | for what they did to Katherine. | 残忍杀害凯瑟琳怀恨在心 |
[08:21] | We wanted revenge. | 我们想要报仇 |
[08:23] | I didn’t know about Jonathan Gilbert’s ring yet. | 我不知道乔纳森·吉尔伯特有复活戒指 |
[08:26] | I didn’t know that he would… that he would survive. | 我更不知道 他竟然还能活下来 |
[08:31] | He describes you as a monster. | 他把你描述成一个怪兽 |
[08:33] | That’s what I was. | 我曾经就是一个怪兽 |
[08:38] | I want you to know the truth… | 我希望你能知道真相 |
[08:41] | but I want you to hear it from me. | 但是得由我来告诉你 |
[08:46] | In the weeks after I became a vampire, | 在我刚变成吸血鬼的几周里 |
[08:49] | I relished in it. | 我嗜血成魔 |
[08:51] | I took it to the darkest place I could. | 我把吸血的本能发挥到邪恶的极致 |
[09:00] | Who wants to die next? | 谁想下一个死 |
[09:01] | Me, I’m next. | 我 我想下一个 |
[09:02] | Me, you promised me. | 我 你答应过我的 |
[09:06] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[09:08] | You know if you don’t pick up the tempo, | 要是你不弹快点的话 |
[09:09] | you’re going to lose your head. Snap. Snap. | 你的脑袋就该掉了 嘎巴 嘎巴 |
[09:21] | Company, brother? | 兄弟 人不少啊 |
[09:24] | I brought enough to share. | 够我们俩享用了 |
[09:25] | Are you mad bringing them here | 你是不是疯了 竟然把他们带到这儿来 |
[09:27] | when the entire town is hunting us? | 现在全镇都在搜捕我们 |
[09:28] | Damon, if you’re worried about the founding families, | 达蒙 如果你担心那些创始人家族 |
[09:30] | please don’t be. | 那就大可不必了 |
[09:31] | They’re all dead or about to be. | 他们不是已经死了就是快要死了 |
[09:37] | Leave this place. Never think of it again. | 赶紧离开这儿 别再想今天发生的事 |
[09:39] | Same for you. Leave this place. | 你也是 赶紧离开这儿 |
[09:42] | Never think of it again. | 就当今天的事没发生过 |
[09:43] | Damon, don’t be like this. | 达蒙 别这么扫兴 |
[09:44] | I’m just having some fun. | 我只是想找找乐子 |
[09:45] | Staying alive is more fun, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我们要活下来才行找乐子 |
[09:47] | We have to be more careful than this. | 我们必须得更加小心才行 |
[09:49] | More clever. Like Katherine was. | 还要更加机智 就像凯瑟琳以前一样 |
[09:50] | Look what that got her. | 看看她最后落得个什么下场 |
[09:54] | I’m done here. | 我在这儿受够了 |
[09:57] | With you. | 特别是和你在一起 |
[09:59] | I’m leaving town. | 我要离开这个小镇 |
[10:03] | You hate me. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 你恨我 |
[10:06] | An eternity of misery and on and on. | 无尽的痛苦永世相随 |
[10:08] | But you don’t have to leave town. | 但是你不用非得离开小镇 |
[10:09] | Damon, I’ll do better. I promise. | 达蒙 我保证会改过自新 |
[10:10] | No, you will get us killed. | 得了吧 你只会招来杀身之祸 |
[10:13] | I’d rather leave you to do that to yourself. | 你要死别拉上我 我还是先走吧 |
[10:17] | I wasn’t myself then. | 我当时已经失去自我了 |
[10:19] | I was full of guilt. What I did to my father, | 我内心充满愧疚 我对我父亲做的错事 |
[10:22] | to my brother. I had to turn it off. | 对我哥哥做的错事 我必须结束这一切 |
[10:25] | It was the only way I could survive. | 这是我能活下去的唯一办法 |
[10:29] | It sounds like you were Damon. | 你听起来好像达蒙 |
[10:33] | I was worse. | 我当时还要邪恶 |
[10:37] | Other than the lecture on the history of mystic falls, | 除了那篇关于神秘瀑布镇历史的长篇大论 |
[10:39] | did you get anything out of Elijah? | 你还从以利亚嘴里套出什么没 |
[10:41] | No, it was boring. | 没 无聊透了 |
[10:45] | Of course, Jenna thinks he’s charming. | 可是很显然珍娜觉得他魅力四射啊 |
[10:47] | You sounded jealous. Sound a bit jealous? | 听起来怎么这么酸呢 他是不是吃醋了 |
[10:50] | Kinda do. | 好像是啊 |
[10:51] | Maybe we shouldn’t talk about this here. | 也许我们在这儿讨论这些不太适合吧 |
[10:55] | Andie, she’s been compelled | 安迪吗 她已经被我强迫 |
[10:57] | not to divulge my secrets. Haven’t you? | 不要泄露我的任何秘密 对吧 宝贝儿 |
[11:00] | Mmm. My lips are sealed. | 我的嘴封得死死的 |
[11:02] | This is too weird. | 太诡异了 |
[11:05] | I just need the right opportunity. | 我只需要一个合适的机会 |
[11:11] | Ah, there’s jenna with her new boyfriend. | 珍娜和她的新男友闪亮登场了 |
[11:18] | So I hear you two had quite a meeting | 我听说你们俩今天举行了 |
[11:20] | of historical minds today. | 一个有关历史的小会谈啊 |
[11:22] | Yeah, I guess you could say that. | 差不多是这样的 |
[11:24] | Well, as much as I’d love to continue this, | 鉴于我对历史已经了解的够多了 |
[11:26] | I’ve got papers to grade. | 我还有一些论文要批改 |
[11:28] | No, you know what? We should continue this. | 你猜怎么着 我们可以继续这个话题 |
[11:31] | Let’s have a dinner party. | 我们办一个晚宴派对怎么样 |
[11:33] | Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. | 我的心肝儿 真是满脑子的好点子啊 |
[11:37] | I’ll be happy to host. | 我很乐意做东啊 |
[11:39] | Say tonight. Maybe? | 今晚 怎么样 |
[11:40] | It’s good for me. Jenna? | 我没事 珍娜你呢 |
[11:42] | I don’t know if tonight works– | 我不知道如果今天晚上工作 |
[11:43] | I’m free. | 我没事 |
[11:45] | It’d be a pleasure. | 我很乐意前往 |
[11:48] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[12:01] | Drink up. | 喝光它 |
[12:03] | Good girl. | 好闺女 |
[12:05] | I’ve come bearing gifts. | 我是来给你送大礼的 |
[12:08] | I didn’t have time to properly shop, | 我没有时间给你挑选合适的 |
[12:10] | but I did get a couple of things. Hmm? | 但我确实给你搞到了一些东西 |
[12:19] | Wow, that blood did the trick. | 那血果然有效果啊 |
[12:23] | You’re almost pretty again. | 你又恢复了你的美丽容颜啊 |
[12:25] | What is it you want, damon? | 达蒙 你想干嘛 |
[12:27] | Guess who’s back in town? | 你猜谁又回来了 |
[12:30] | Your old friend, John Gilbert. | 你的老朋友 约翰·吉尔伯特 |
[12:32] | Really. Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[12:35] | Says he loves his daughter. | 他说他深爱着自己的女儿 |
[12:37] | Wants to protect her from Elijah and big, bad Klaus. | 要保护她不受以利亚和大恶棍克劳斯的伤害 |
[12:39] | Touching. | 真感人 |
[12:40] | Yeah, right. | 嗯 是啊 |
[12:41] | He told me this old wives tale | 他告诉了我这个关于 |
[12:42] | about how to kill an original. | 怎样杀死吸血鬼祖先的怪谈 |
[12:44] | And you want to know if it’s true. | 你想证实它的真实性 |
[12:46] | If it was, I wouldn’t tell you. | 就算可行 我也不会告诉你 |
[12:50] | Now, why not? I mean, you want Elijah and Klaus | 为什么 你也和我一样想要 |
[12:54] | dead as much as I do. | 置以利亚和克劳斯于死地 |
[12:55] | Klaus, yes. Elijah, no. | 我确实想克劳斯死 但以利亚不然 |
[12:58] | He’s compelled me to stay in here. | 他把我困在这里 |
[13:00] | If he dies, I’m stuck forever. | 如果他死了 我就永远出不去了 |
[13:02] | Sucks for you. | 那你惨了 |
[13:03] | Forget it, damon. | 休想 达蒙 |
[13:05] | Killing Elijah would be a suicide mission. | 刺杀以利亚就是自寻死路 |
[13:07] | You can’t do it. | 你做不到的 |
[13:08] | – Can so. – Can’t. | -我想我可以 -妄想 |
[13:10] | Even with a dagger and a little white oak ash? | 就算有一把沾满白橡树灰烬的匕首也不行 |
[13:18] | No. Damon, if you kill Elijah, | 不 达蒙 如果你杀了以利亚 |
[13:21] | then I’m stuck in here forever. | 我就永远出不去了 |
[13:24] | You’re really scared. | 你真的怕了 |
[13:26] | Just get me out of here first | 先把我放出去 |
[13:28] | and then I’ll help you. | 之后我会帮你的 |
[13:29] | I’ll–I’ll help you kill Eljah | 我能帮你杀死以利亚 |
[13:30] | or–or protect Elena. Whatever you want. | 或者保护埃琳娜 什么都可以 |
[13:32] | I get you out of here and your ass | 我把你放出去 你就可以 |
[13:34] | is sipping Klaus-free margaritas | 在某个无名小岛上享受着 |
[13:35] | on some unknown island somewhere. No way. | 不用被克劳斯追捕的生活了 没门 |
[13:39] | That’s not true. I’ll stay. | 不会的 我不会逃跑的 |
[13:40] | Damon, please just don’t do it. | 达蒙 求你别乱来 |
[13:42] | Well, thank you, you’ve told me everything I need to know. | 那么 谢谢你把我想知道的都告诉我了 |
[13:46] | I’ve told you nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[13:47] | You have. You have indeed confirmed | 你说了 你已经证实了 |
[13:49] | that it is possible to kill an original, | 的确有可能杀死吸血鬼祖先 |
[13:51] | which I will do tonight. | 而我今晚就会动手 |
[13:56] | Guess who’s coming to dinner? | 猜猜晚宴谁会来 |
[14:02] | For weeks I kept spiraling. | 有几个星期我一直在觅食 |
[14:04] | I was completely driven by the desire for blood. | 我完全被对鲜血的渴望所控制了 |
[14:08] | Hunt, prey, kill. | 狩猎 捕食 杀戮 |
[14:10] | That was all I knew. | 我只知道这些 |
[14:11] | How come no one caught on to what you were doing? | 为什么没人注意到你怪异的行为 |
[14:14] | Mmm. There was a war going on. | 那时战乱四起 |
[14:18] | The thing about wartime. | 战争就是如此 |
[14:21] | Endless, anonymous blood supply. | 有无尽的 不知名的血液可以喝 |
[15:16] | What kind of an idiot are you? | 你真是个蠢蛋 |
[15:20] | Alexia Branson, as she was known back then. | 她那个时候叫艾莉克西亚·布兰森 |
[15:23] | Lexi? Your best friend Lexi? | 莱希 你最好的朋友莱希吗 |
[15:26] | That’s how you met her? | 你们就是这样相遇的吗 |
[15:29] | What was she even doing in mystic falls? | 她在神秘瀑布镇做什么 |
[15:31] | She had heard it was a good place for vampires. | 她听说那里适合吸血鬼栖息 |
[15:34] | You know, had no idea that they’d all been massacred. | 但不知道他们已经都被屠杀了 |
[15:37] | Needed a place to crash, so I brought her home with me. | 她需要地方休息 所以我就把她带回家了 |
[15:43] | I’d say it isn’t necessary to take me in, | 我说过不用带我来这里 |
[15:46] | but you did try to eat me, and well, with dawn coming, | 但你确实想要帮我 天也快亮了 |
[15:49] | beggars can’t be choosers. | 有求于人者就无权挑剔了 |
[15:54] | Or should they be? | 看来有挑剔的必要 |
[15:55] | I, um…I meant to dispose of those. | 我本打算把这些处理掉 |
[16:01] | My god, you’re a ripper. | 天呐 你真是个猎人 |
[16:02] | A what? | 什么 |
[16:03] | There are good parts of being a vampire | 吸血鬼有好的 |
[16:05] | and there are bad parts. | 也有坏的 |
[16:06] | You’re the bad parts. | 看来你是坏的 |
[16:10] | Well…we’re going to have to change that. | 那么 我们就得做出点改变 |
[16:18] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[16:21] | Talking about her brings up things I’d rather forget. | 想起了那些我不想追忆的往事 |
[16:28] | Like damon killing her? | 比如达蒙杀害了她 |
[16:36] | So what’s going on with you and Alaric? | 你和阿拉里克怎么了 |
[16:38] | I feel like there’s some tension. | 你们的关系好像有点紧张 |
[16:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:45] | I really like him. | 我真的喜欢他 |
[16:49] | It’s more than like | 不只是喜欢 |
[16:51] | and I want it to work, | 我想得到回应 |
[16:53] | but I can’t help but feel that he’s hiding | 但我总是觉得他对我 |
[16:55] | something from me. And then I’ve got John | 有所隐瞒 之后约翰 |
[16:58] | whispering things in my ear about him. | 悄悄告诉了我一些他的事情 |
[16:59] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[17:00] | Things I don’t want to believe. | 我不敢相信的事情 |
[17:04] | Things I don’t believe, | 如果不是约翰亲口告诉我 |
[17:05] | not if they’re coming from John’s mouth. | 我都不会相信 |
[17:07] | Oh. Well, there you go, then. | 之后的事你都知道的 |
[17:08] | Trust is the key to any relationship. | 两个人交往 信任是最关键的 |
[17:11] | I mean, I am so grateful that Damon tells me everything. | 我很欣慰达蒙对我毫无隐瞒 |
[17:17] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个坏点子 |
[17:18] | There’s no such thing as a bad idea. | 没有什么坏点子之说 |
[17:21] | Just poorly executed awesome ones. Here. | 成败在于行动 给你 |
[17:26] | No. I don’t like the idea of Elijah being | 不用 我不想让以利亚 |
[17:29] | in the same house with Jenna. | 和珍娜共处一室 |
[17:30] | Jenna’s perfectly safe. | 珍娜是绝对安全的 |
[17:32] | Besides, it’s just a fact-finding mission. | 另外 这只是个寻找真相的行动 |
[17:33] | It’s totally harmless. | 完全无害 |
[17:35] | Just a fact-finding mission. | 只是为了寻找真相 |
[17:36] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:38] | Listen, no sneak attacks. No surprise plans. | 听着 不许偷袭 不许违背计划 |
[17:42] | Nothing that’s gonna put Jenna in harm’s way. Ok? | 不许让珍娜受到伤害 好吗 |
[17:44] | Scout’s honor. | 以童子军的名义起誓 |
[17:47] | Hey, Jenna needs help with the wine. | 珍娜需要人陪她喝酒 |
[17:52] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:01] | Ok. | 好了 |
[18:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:06] | Dessert. | 甜点 |
[18:12] | Elijah’s stronger than me. | 以利亚比我强壮 |
[18:15] | Faster than me. | 比我迅速 |
[18:16] | It’s all about the element of surprise. | 这都是给他的惊喜 |
[18:18] | Ah, it’s too bad. I like him. He’s very old-school. Classy. | 太糟了 我喜欢他 他很复古 又高贵 |
[18:21] | Which is why you should encourage the gentlemen | 那你就让那位先生 |
[18:24] | to take their after dinner drinks in here | 用餐之后在这里喝点东西 |
[18:26] | while you do coffee in in the kitchen with the girls. | 而你就去厨房和其他女孩煮点咖啡 |
[18:29] | Hmm. That is a little too sexist for me. | 那是严重的性别歧视 |
[18:34] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴 |
[18:40] | Who invited him? | 谁请他来的 |
[18:41] | John. Surprise. Leave. | 约翰 真是意外 出去 |
[18:45] | When Jenna told me she was coming to a dinner party | 当珍娜告诉我她要参加以利亚的 |
[18:47] | for elijah, I decided I | 晚宴派对 我觉得 |
[18:48] | couldn’t miss out on all the fun and games. | 我不能错过这样有趣的游戏 |
[18:50] | There are not going to be any games tonight, | 今晚没什么游戏 |
[18:52] | John. It’s just a friendly dinner party. | 约翰 这只是个友好的晚宴派对 |
[18:57] | What he said. | 他说什么了 |
[19:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | That thing weighs a ton. | 那东西真重啊 |
[19:04] | I’m starving. You guys have any…food? | 我饿死了 你这儿有… 吃的吗 |
[19:09] | Oh, god. Heh! This is a date. | 天啊 这是个约会 |
[19:12] | No, no it’s not like a date, date. | 不 这不是那种约会啦 |
[19:15] | More of a hey, I kissed you, | 更大程度上是打个招呼 我吻了你 |
[19:17] | and I thought you liked it, um…hang thing. | 我觉得你很喜欢 只是在一起玩而已 |
[19:21] | Jeremy, I need to make sure Elena is cool with this | 杰里米 在我们更进一步之前 我要确定 |
[19:24] | before anything else happens. | 埃琳娜对我们的事没意见 |
[19:26] | I didn’t realize my sister had approval over who I’m with. | 我还不知道我和谁在一起还要我姐批准 |
[19:30] | She’s my best friend. I tell her everything. | 她是我最好的朋友 我们无话不谈 |
[19:32] | And this whole hang thing might freak her out. | 我们这样在一起可能会让她抓狂的 |
[19:37] | All right, all right, so we’ll, um… | 好吧 好吧 那我们就 |
[19:40] | we’ll hang out, eat some food, | 我们就一起出去 吃点东西 |
[19:41] | work on some spells. | 研究研究咒语 |
[19:43] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么的 |
[19:46] | But you did… you did like it, right? | 但是 你的确很喜欢我的吻吧 |
[19:52] | Yeah. I liked it. | 是啊 我喜欢 |
[20:00] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[20:01] | Thank you for coming. Please, come in. | 感谢大驾光临 请进 |
[20:03] | Just one moment. | 等会 |
[20:05] | Can I just say that if you have anything less | 我想说一句 今晚要是你有 |
[20:08] | than honorable intentions about how this evening is going | 什么不光彩的企图 |
[20:11] | to proceed, I suggest you reconsider. | 我劝你三思而后行 |
[20:15] | No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. | 没啊 没什么不光彩的事 |
[20:17] | Just getting to know you. | 只是想了解一下你而已 |
[20:19] | Well, that’s good. Because, you know, | 很好 因为 你知道的 |
[20:24] | although Elena and I have this deal, | 就算我和埃琳娜有协议 |
[20:27] | if you so much as make a move to cross me, | 要是你胆敢冒犯我 |
[20:29] | I’ll kill you and I’ll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear? | 我就杀了你 以及这里所有人 明白吗 |
[20:33] | Crystal. | 非常明白 |
[20:35] | Jenna. Wonderful to see you again. | 珍娜 见到你真好 |
[20:38] | How are you? | 还好吗 |
[20:39] | – Nice to see you. – You look incredible. | -真高兴你能来 -你真漂亮 |
[20:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | I hate to break it to you, Damon, | 我不想揭你的短 达蒙 |
[20:46] | but according to Elijah, | 但是照以利亚的说法 |
[20:48] | your family is so not a founder of this town. | 你的家族不是这个镇的创始家族 |
[20:50] | Do tell. | 跟我说说 |
[20:53] | Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, | 就像我之前跟珍娜说的 |
[20:55] | a faction of settlers migrated from Salem | 移居者的一个派系是在十七世纪九十年代 |
[20:57] | after the witch trials in the 1690s. | 巫师审判案后从塞勒姆移居至此的 |
[20:59] | Over the next hundred years they developed this community | 之后的几百年里他们在此安居 |
[21:01] | where they could feel safe from persecution. | 觉得这里能远离他人迫害 |
[21:02] | Because they were witches. | 因为他们是巫师 |
[21:04] | Yeah, but there’s no tangible proof | 但是没有明确的证据证明 |
[21:05] | there were witches in Salem. | 塞勒姆曾有巫师 |
[21:07] | Andie’s a journalist. Big on facts. | 安迪是个记者 热衷于真相 |
[21:10] | Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria. | 传说这次反巫师的波动确有其事 |
[21:14] | It broke out in the neighboring settlement, | 它就发生在邻近的村落 |
[21:16] | so these witches were rounded up. | 这些巫师被围捕 |
[21:19] | They were tied to stakes in a field together | 他们全被绑在木桩上 |
[21:20] | and, uh, burned. | 然后 被烧死 |
[21:23] | Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us. | 传说在附近几英里外都能听到惨叫 |
[21:26] | They were consumed by the fire. Could you pass the… | 他们被活活烧死 能把那个递给我吗 |
[21:28] | I wouldn’t repeat this to the historical society. | 我可不会把这些告诉历史协会 |
[21:33] | It’s starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me. | 这听起来像鬼故事似的 |
[21:38] | So why do you want to know | 那么你为什么想知道 |
[21:39] | the location of these alleged massacres? | 这些所谓屠杀的地点 |
[21:44] | You know… a healthy historian’s curiosity, of course. | 纯粹出于一个历史学家单纯的好奇心 |
[21:49] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:56] | Jonathan Gilbert got crazier and crazier. | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特变得越来越疯狂 |
[21:58] | I guess that’s what happens | 我猜这就是 |
[21:59] | when you spend your life obsessed with vampires. | 花尽一生纠结于吸血鬼的下场 |
[22:10] | He researched the originals. | 他研究了吸血鬼祖先 |
[22:13] | – You’re kidding. – Later in life. Look. | -你开玩笑吧 -之后的人生 看 |
[22:17] | Pages and pages of questions and scribbles. | 满满几页的问题和潦草的涂鸦 |
[22:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:26] | “The wood from one tree and one tree alone,” | “一种树的木材 只要一颗树的木材” |
[22:29] | “an ancient white oak would bring death to an original vampire.” | “一棵古老的白栎树便能置吸血鬼祖先于死地” |
[22:33] | “When the tree burned, all hope was thought lost.” | “这颗树被烧时 人们以为希望毁灭” |
[22:39] | He was trying to figure out how to kill an original. | 他想找出杀死吸血鬼祖先的方法 |
[22:45] | “But the ash from the tree was saved,” | “但树的灰烬带回了希望” |
[22:47] | “and witches forged a dagger to which the ash could be bonded.” | “巫师们锻造了一把匕首与灰烬合为一体” |
[22:50] | “This alchemic bond provides the necessary poison.” | “这种炼金术提供了必须的毒物” |
[22:53] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[22:54] | I wonder if this is true. | 我想知道这是不是真的 |
[22:56] | I mean, do you think this dagger actually exists? | 你觉得这匕首真的存在吗 |
[22:58] | I know it does… | 我知道它存在 |
[23:01] | Because John gave it to Damon. | 因为约翰把它给了达蒙 |
[23:04] | John gave Damon the weapon that’s supposed to kill Elijah? | 约翰给了达蒙那把能杀死以利亚的匕首 |
[23:09] | This one? | 这个吗 |
[23:12] | “It must be brandished by humans alone, “ | “只能由人类使用这把匕首” |
[23:14] | “for it will bring death to all demons who wield it.” | “任何使用它的恶魔都将死亡” |
[23:18] | John’s trying to get Damon killed. | 约翰想杀了达蒙 |
[23:22] | Does anyone care for some cognac? | 谁要来点干邑吗 |
[23:24] | I have a bottle I’ve been saving for ages. | 我有一瓶 珍藏了好久了 |
[23:26] | None for me thanks. 9 bottles of wine is my limit. | 我不行了 谢谢 九瓶是我的极限了 |
[23:30] | Why is your phone off? Call me. | 为什么关机了 回电话 |
[23:32] | What’s going on, Atefan? | 怎么了 斯特凡 |
[23:35] | Damon is planning on killing Elijah. | 达蒙打算杀了以利亚 |
[23:39] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[23:43] | The gentlemen should take their drinks in the study. | 绅士们该把酒杯拿到书房去 |
[23:46] | I have to say the food was almost as wonderful as the company. | 我想说 今天这顿真棒 诸位也很棒 |
[23:50] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[23:55] | Here you are, gentleman, make yourself useful. Hmm? | 给你 绅士 别闲着 |
[24:00] | Here, here. Put me to work. | 给我吧 让我去吧 |
[24:02] | Um, I got it. | 我来吧 |
[24:04] | Hey, Jenna, are you– are you OK? | 珍娜 你没事吧 |
[24:06] | Yeah, fine, Ric. | 我很好 里克 |
[24:12] | I suspect this is my fault. | 我猜这是我的错 |
[24:15] | What did you do now? | 你做了什么 |
[24:16] | I merely mentioned you haven’t been completely honest | 我只不过提了一下 说你并未向她完全坦白 |
[24:18] | with her about your dead wife. | 有关你亡妻的事 |
[24:20] | You son of bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[24:22] | I think I’ve been very clear with you, Ric. | 我想我已说得很明白了 里克 |
[24:25] | I want my ring back. | 我要我的戒指 |
[24:30] | Hello. Slow down. Slow down. | 慢慢说 慢慢说 |
[24:34] | Stefan? | 斯特凡 |
[24:35] | So, let me guess. In addition to the moonstone, | 让我猜猜 除了月光石 |
[24:39] | the doppelganger, the lion, | 二重身 美洲狮 |
[24:41] | the witch and the wardrobe, | 巫师 以及这身行头 |
[24:43] | you need to find this witch burial ground. | 你还得找到这个巫师的墓地 |
[24:46] | Because I feel as though we’ve grown so close, Damon, | 我觉得我们仿佛变得很亲密了 达蒙 |
[24:47] | I’ll tell you yes. | 跟你说了吧 没错 |
[24:52] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道在哪吗 |
[24:54] | Maybe. | 也许知道吧 |
[24:58] | Tell me why it’s so important. | 告诉我为什么它那么重要 |
[25:00] | We’re not that close. | 我们还没那么熟 |
[25:04] | It’s quite a collection you have here. | 你这有不少收藏 |
[25:07] | It’s a funny thing about books. | 书真是个有趣的东西 |
[25:10] | Before they existed, people actually had memories. | 还没有书的时候 人们都用脑子记事 |
[25:17] | Gentlemen, we forgot about dessert. | 先生们 别忘了还有甜点 |
[25:22] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[25:24] | Miss Star. | 斯达小姐 |
[25:52] | Sorry, guys, dessert is taking longer than I thought. | 不好意思 做甜点比我预计的时间长 |
[25:55] | I usually just unwrap food. | 我通常就只是把包装拆了 |
[26:01] | So…I know this is a social thing, | 我知道这是个聚会 |
[26:04] | but I…I would really love to ask you some more questions | 但我真的很想问一些 |
[26:07] | about the work that you’re doing here. | 有关你的研究的事情 |
[26:08] | I’d love to answer. | 我很乐意回答 |
[26:09] | Great. Oh, that’s so great. | 太好了 真是太好了 |
[26:11] | Ric, would you do me a favor and grab the notebook out of my bag? | 里克 能帮我从包里拿笔记本来吗 |
[26:16] | Elijah, did John tell you | 以利亚 约翰有没有告诉你 |
[26:17] | he’s Elena’s uncle/father? | 他是埃琳娜的叔叔兼爸爸 |
[26:19] | Yes, I’m well aware of that. | 我已经知道了 |
[26:21] | Of course, she hates him, so there’s absolutely no need | 当然 她恨死他了 所以完全没必要 |
[26:24] | to keep him on the endangered species list. | 把他列入保护范围之内 |
[26:26] | Ric, it’s in the front pocket. | 里克 是在前面的口袋 |
[26:27] | On the–you know what? Excuse me, guys. Sorry. | 就在 失陪一下 不好意思 |
[26:30] | What I’d like to know, Elijah, | 我想知道 以利亚 |
[26:32] | is how do you intend on killing Klaus? | 你打算如何杀掉克劳斯 |
[26:34] | Gentlemen, there’s a few things | 先生们 有些事 |
[26:35] | we should probably get clear right now. | 需要澄清一下 |
[26:40] | I allow you to live solely to keep an eye on Elena. | 我让你活着仅仅是为了看住埃琳娜 |
[26:42] | I allow Elena to remain in her house | 我允许埃琳娜住在她自己家 |
[26:45] | living her life with her friends as she does | 和她的朋友在一起 像往常一样生活 |
[26:47] | as a courtesy. If you become a liability, | 这都是恩赐 要是你变成了负担 |
[26:49] | I’ll take her away from you and you’ll never see her again. | 我就把她带走 你们永远都别想再见到她 |
[26:52] | Ok. | 好了 |
[26:54] | My first question is when you got here to Mystic… | 我的第一个问题是 你到了神秘… |
[27:22] | Now, get rid of him before Jenna comes back with dessert. | 在珍娜拿甜点回来之前赶快把他弄走 |
[27:26] | All right. | 好 |
[27:37] | Elena, we need to talk about this. | 埃琳娜 我们要谈谈 |
[27:39] | What good is talking if you and Damon are just gonna lie to me? | 若你和达蒙早就预备骗我 还有什么好谈的 |
[27:44] | If you don’t like my decisions, that’s fine. | 要是你不喜欢我的决定 可以 |
[27:45] | There’s nothing I can do about that, | 我也不能把你们怎么样 |
[27:47] | but if you ever go behind my back again, I’ll– | 要是你们又想在我背后捣什么鬼 我会 |
[27:49] | You’re gonna what? Hmm? What are you gonna do, Elena? | 你会怎样 你想怎样 埃琳娜 |
[27:51] | – It’s my life. – Yeah, exactly. | -这是我的生活 -对 没错 |
[27:52] | It’s your life and I’m gonna do everything I can | 这是你的生活 而我会用尽全力 |
[27:54] | to make sure that you live it. | 保证你活着 |
[27:56] | Then what? This–this– this trip through the past. | 然后呢 这 那些关于过去的叙述 |
[27:59] | You being honest. Was there any truth to that | 你说实话 那些都是真的吗 |
[28:01] | or were you just distracting me? | 还是你只是想分散我的注意 |
[28:02] | I was telling you about a time when I thought everything was lost. | 我只想告诉你 我当时以为自己已失去一切 |
[28:05] | When I had given up because that’s exactly what you’re doing right now. | 我也曾与你有着相同的处境 我也曾自暴自弃 |
[28:07] | That is not what– | 不一样 |
[28:08] | Yes, it is. Even if you don’t want to admit it. | 一样的 即使你不愿承认 |
[28:10] | You are giving up. And Lexi, | 你就是在自暴自弃 而莱希 |
[28:12] | she wouldn’t let me give up. | 她没让我自暴自弃 |
[28:15] | I’m not gonna let you. | 我也不会让你这样 |
[28:19] | All of these men are dead or dying. | 这些人要么死了 要么快死了 |
[28:24] | What does that make you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[28:26] | Nothing. I feel nothing. | 什么感觉都没有 我什么都感觉不到 |
[28:27] | Because you shut out the part of you that was human. | 那是因为你封闭了内心的人性 |
[28:30] | The part that lets you feel. | 有人性才会有感觉 |
[28:31] | Is that not the point? | 这不是重点吧 |
[28:32] | Well, there is a better way. You simply have to want it. | 总会有更好的办法的 只要你想 |
[28:36] | Is it better? | 那样更好吗 |
[28:37] | Not at first. You can’t choose what you feel. | 一开始不是 你没法控制你的感觉 |
[28:41] | You have to let it all back in. | 你必须要克制 |
[28:43] | The pain and the look in their eyes | 当你夺走他们生命时 |
[28:45] | when you took their life. | 他们的眼神和眼里的痛苦 |
[28:46] | The cries of their loved ones. | 还有爱着他们的人的哭喊 |
[28:47] | Why would I want to do that? Hmm? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[28:48] | Because once you can hurt, you can love. | 你若懂如何伤害人 你就懂如何爱人 |
[28:54] | Love, Stefan. | 学着爱吧 斯特凡 |
[28:56] | That’s the point. | 这才是最重要的 |
[29:00] | Everything is intensified when you’re a vampire. | 对一个吸血鬼来说 一切都被放大了 |
[29:03] | When we hurt, we really hurt. | 我们受伤的时候 会更痛苦 |
[29:09] | But when we love… | 但当我们去爱的时候 |
[29:16] | Lexi showed me that there was another way. | 是莱希告诉我还有别的方法 |
[29:20] | And from that day forward, I started fighting for it. | 从那天起 我就开始抗争 |
[29:26] | For my own survival. | 为我的生存而抗争 |
[29:32] | That’s all I want you to do. | 这就是我想要你做的事 |
[29:34] | I just want you to fight for it. | 希望你也争取一下 |
[29:55] | Now, you said there wasn’t going to be any violence. | 是你说别动粗的 |
[29:58] | Says the guy that did all the killing. | 这话是那个杀了人的家伙说的 |
[29:59] | Hey, I took the shot because I saw an opening, | 我这么做是因为我看见了战火开端 |
[30:02] | not because I planned to do this with Jenna in the house. | 而不是我打算趁珍娜在家时做这事 |
[30:04] | Now, you can’t lie to me like that. | 别像那样对我说谎 |
[30:05] | Hey, I am your friend, Damon. | 我是你的朋友 达蒙 |
[30:08] | And you don’t have any friends. | 你可没什么朋友 |
[30:11] | So, no more lying. | 所以 别再说谎了 |
[30:27] | Elijah’s dead. | 以利亚死了 |
[30:31] | Alaric did it. | 阿拉里克动的手 |
[30:42] | It was forbidden for a vampire to kill another vampire. | 吸血鬼是禁止杀先祖的 |
[30:45] | So, the dagger would take both lives. | 所以匕首会杀了他们两个 |
[30:50] | And as long as the dagger stays in place, | 只要匕首一直插在他身上 |
[30:54] | the original, for all intents and purposes, is dead. | 吸血鬼祖先就会一直保持死亡 |
[31:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:09] | I need you to find Elena. | 帮我找到埃琳娜 |
[31:13] | Now. | 现在就找 |
[31:30] | Now that is cool. How does it work? | 很酷 怎么做到的 |
[31:33] | It’s called channeling. | 这叫连通 |
[31:34] | Siphoning power from something– | 与其他事物的力量连通 |
[31:36] | Another witch… The moon, an elephant. | 比如另一个巫师 月亮 一个元素 |
[31:40] | So, technically, you could channel me. | 这么说 理论上 你也可以和我连通 |
[31:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:43] | Well, I’m an element, sort of. | 某种意义上 我也是个元素 |
[31:44] | I mean, isn’t–isn’t the human body mostly water? | 难道 难道人体不是大部分是水吗 |
[31:49] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[31:52] | That’s… That’s what happens. | 就是这样 |
[32:11] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[32:13] | – Jeremy! – What did my son tell you? | -杰里米 -我儿子告诉你什么了 |
[32:16] | What did he tell you? | 他说了什么 |
[32:19] | He told me about your daughter. | 他告诉我关于你女儿的事 |
[32:21] | I know klaus has her | 我知道克劳斯把她抓走了 |
[32:22] | and I want to help you get her back. | 我想帮你把她救出来 |
[32:24] | But I want us to work together. | 希望我们能合作 |
[32:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:27] | This is for your own good. | 这是为你好 |
[32:31] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[32:33] | No! | 不要 |
[32:45] | If any harm comes to my son because of what you did, | 我儿子若因此事受到任何牵连 |
[32:47] | you will answer to me. | 我跟你没完 |
[33:02] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[33:03] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[33:06] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[33:10] | He took my powers. | 他把我的能量拿走了 |
[33:38] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[33:54] | You have to go. I need to talk to him alone. | 你快走 我跟他单独谈 |
[33:55] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[33:56] | Stefan I’m OK, he can’t come in the house. | 斯特凡 我没事 他进不来 |
[33:58] | You know, I might not be able to enter this house. | 也许我不能进这间屋子 |
[34:03] | But I’m a very patient man. | 但我是个非常有耐心的人 |
[34:06] | I’ll wait you out. | 我会一直等到你出来 |
[34:25] | They shouldn’t have done what they did. | 他们不应该那样做的 |
[34:27] | The deal is off. | 交易结束 |
[34:28] | I’m renegotiating. | 我想重新谈判 |
[34:29] | You have nothing left to negotiate with. | 你已经没资格谈判了 |
[34:42] | I’d like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls, | 我想看到你把克劳斯引到瀑布镇来 |
[34:45] | after the doppelganger bleeds to death. | 而二重身却因为失血过多致死了 |
[34:47] | Stefan won’t let you die. | 斯特凡不会让你死的 |
[34:49] | No, he won’t. | 没错 他不会的 |
[34:50] | He’ll feed me his blood to heal me, | 他会给我喝他的血来救我 |
[34:52] | And then I’ll kill myself and become a vampire, | 然后我再自杀 变成一个吸血鬼 |
[34:54] | Just like Katherine did. | 就像凯瑟琳一样 |
[34:58] | So unless you want that to happen again, | 你若不想这事再次发生 |
[35:00] | promise me the same as before–promise me… | 就再给我你之前的承诺 再承诺一次 |
[35:05] | You won’t harm anyone that I love. | 你不会伤害我爱的人 |
[35:06] | Even if they’ve harmed you. | 就算他们伤害了你 |
[35:16] | I’m sorry, Elena. | 我很抱歉 埃琳娜 |
[35:22] | I’m going to have to call your bluff. | 我倒要看看你怎么吓唬我 |
[35:38] | No! | 不要 |
[35:46] | Yes. Yes, you can have your deal. | 好 好 听你的 |
[35:50] | Let me heal you. | 让我救你 |
[35:51] | Give me your word! | 给我承诺 |
[35:54] | I give you my word. | 我向你承诺 |
[36:20] | Little tip. Don’t pull the dagger out. | 罗嗦一句 别把匕首拔出来 |
[36:36] | Where did John disappear to? | 约翰去哪了 |
[36:40] | Maybe the same place the rest of the dinner party ran off to. | 可能跟其他参加晚餐聚会的人在一起吧 |
[36:44] | Look, Jenna, I’m, uh… | 珍娜 我 |
[36:47] | I’m so sorry tonight was– | 真抱歉今晚… |
[36:47] | What happened to Isobel? | 伊泽贝尔怎么回事 |
[36:51] | You know, John should have never brought that up. | 约翰就不应该提这些 |
[36:53] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是回答 |
[36:54] | He’s just trying to stir up trouble. | 他这是在挑拨我们 |
[36:56] | That’s not an answer, either. | 这也不是回答 |
[36:57] | I can’t talk about this, Jenna. | 我不能告诉你 珍娜 |
[36:59] | I keep thinking that maybe it’s me. | 我一直在想 可能是我不好 |
[37:01] | Maybe I’m reading into things. | 或许我太多疑 |
[37:04] | I should trust you. | 我应该相信你 |
[37:06] | That’s what a relationship is about, right? | 两个人相处就是要相互信任 对吧 |
[37:10] | But then I think that maybe John is right | 但后来我觉得 也许约翰是对的 |
[37:11] | and maybe you’re not being honest with me. | 也许你真的对我有所隐瞒 |
[37:15] | So…Are you being honest? | 所以 你能坦诚相待吗 |
[37:30] | Right, OK. | 好吧 |
[37:38] | Well, that was an answer. | 这才是答案 |
[37:47] | Well, that was awkward. | 真是后知后觉 |
[37:57] | You know, I can clear all this stuff up about Isobel tomorrow, | 我明天就能把伊泽贝尔的事澄清 |
[37:59] | if you want. | 若你觉得有需要 |
[38:02] | Or not. | 不需要就算了 |
[38:15] | You want it? | 想要这个 |
[38:17] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[38:18] | It’s yours. | 是你的了 |
[38:19] | And after what you did to Damon… | 加之你对达蒙的所作所为… |
[38:24] | You’re gonna need it more than me. | 你比我更需要它 |
[38:41] | What do we have here? | 找到了什么呢 |
[38:43] | A little moonstone bar of soap. | 像块肥皂的月光石 |
[38:47] | I’ll hold on to this. | 我来保管这个 |
[38:48] | So, that’s it. | 那么 就这样了 |
[38:50] | I mean, as long as we keep the dagger in there, | 我是说 只要不拔出匕首 |
[38:53] | then he stays dead. | 他就不能复活 |
[38:55] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[38:56] | Ok, then… Good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[39:02] | You know, you guys want me to fight, fine, I’ll fight. | 你们希望我与命运搏斗 行 我会搏斗到底 |
[39:07] | But if we’re gonna do this, | 但从此以后 |
[39:08] | you can’t keep anything from me anymore. | 再也不许对我有所隐瞒 |
[39:11] | From this moment on, we’re doing it my way. | 从现在开始 你们都得听我的 |
[39:17] | That seems fair. | 这似乎很公平 |
[39:22] | Ok. | 好的 |
[39:24] | Ok. | 很好 |
[39:29] | Seems like she’s had a change of attitude. | 看来她的态度有所改变 |
[39:31] | How did you get through to her? | 你怎么让她改变的 |
[39:34] | I told her a little story | 我给她说了个小故事 |
[39:37] | About when I was making the wrong decisions | 告诉她 在我不停犯错的那段时期 |
[39:39] | and somebody showed me there was a better way. | 某人向我指明了方向 |
[39:42] | Lexi? | 莱希 |
[39:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:46] | You remember her? | 你还记得她吗 |
[40:03] | Going somewhere? | 要出去吗 |
[40:08] | You must be the vampire I hear my brother complaining about. | 你一定是我听我弟弟抱怨的那位吸血鬼了 |
[40:11] | That would be me. | 正是在下 |
[40:13] | And you must be the brother who hates him. | 你一定是憎恨他的那位哥哥了 |
[40:20] | We are at irreparable odds. | 我们不可能回到过去了 |
[40:24] | You know the hate you’re feeling towards Stefan? | 你了解自己对斯特凡的怨恨 |
[40:26] | Towards everyone? | 对其他人的怨恨吗 |
[40:27] | You think you have it under control but you don’t. | 你以为你能控制住 但你没有 |
[40:31] | It will get the best of you. | 它会击败你 |
[40:38] | Help him. | 帮帮他 |
[40:41] | He needs it. | 他需要 |
[40:44] | I’ll help him. | 我会帮他的 |
[40:54] | Andie? | 安迪 |
[40:55] | I thought you left. | 我还以为你走了 |
[41:08] | Hello, Damon. | 你好啊 达蒙 |
[41:11] | Hey, do you have a robe? | 你有浴袍吗 |
[41:18] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[41:21] | I knew that if I begged you not to kill Elijah, | 我知道如果我求你不要杀以利亚 |
[41:23] | that’s exactly what you’d do. | 你肯定会杀了他 |
[41:26] | Little known fact–originals can compel vampires. | 鲜为人知的是 吸血鬼祖先能够掌控吸血鬼 |
[41:29] | But as soon as they die, the compulsion wears off. | 但一旦他们死了 强制力就解除了 |
[41:34] | And you knew? | 你早就知道了 |
[41:36] | And I’m still here. | 我还在这儿 |
[41:38] | I didn’t run. | 我没有逃走 |
[41:40] | I meant what I said to him, Damon. | 我对他说话算数 达蒙 |
[41:42] | I’m going to help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[41:48] | So… How about that robe? | 那么 浴袍呢 |