时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Vampires and werewolves used to roam freely | 吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没 |
[00:02] | until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power. | 直到一位萨满诅咒他们 限制了他们的能力 |
[00:05] | Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon, | 从此以后 狼人只能在满月时变身 |
[00:07] | and vampires are weakened by the sun. | 而吸血鬼不能见日光 |
[00:08] | The werewolf part of the curse, it’s sealed with the moonstone. | 狼人的咒语被月光石封印着 |
[00:11] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:12] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:13] | You’re a petrova doppelganger. | 因为你是佩特洛娃二重身 |
[00:15] | You’re the key to breaking the curse. | 是解开诅咒的关键 |
[00:16] | You know my daughter Elena. | 你认识我的女儿埃琳娜 |
[00:18] | It’s getting really easy being you. | 装成你真是越来越简单了 |
[00:20] | I don’t want you here. | 我不想让你待在这 |
[00:21] | We all want the same thing, Klaus dead. | 我们有共同的目标 杀掉克劳斯 |
[00:24] | The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me? | 史上最古老的吸血鬼要来抓我吗 |
[00:27] | Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus, | 以利亚没有武器能杀克劳斯 |
[00:29] | but he believed that if a witch could channel enough power, | 但他相信如果一个巫师能传递足够的力量 |
[00:32] | they wouldn’t need one. | 他们就不需要武器了 |
[00:33] | Like the power you could get from a spot | 比如从上百个巫师的 |
[00:34] | marked with a hundred dead witches. | 葬身之地所获取的能量 |
[00:36] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:37] | I can’t let you leave, ok, not like this. | 我不能让你就这样离开 |
[00:39] | What did you do to my sister? | 你对我妹妹做了什么 |
[00:41] | Jenna keeps asking about Isobel. | 珍娜不停地问我关于伊泽贝尔的事情 |
[00:43] | Isobel is dead. | 伊泽贝尔已经死了 |
[00:46] | Hi. You must be Jenna. | 你好 你一定是珍娜吧 |
[00:49] | I am Elena’s mother. | 我是埃琳娜的母亲 |
[00:52] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[00:58] | Hello, Elena. | 你好 埃琳娜 |
[01:00] | It’s nice to see you again. | 再次见到你真好 |
[01:05] | Again? | 再次 |
[01:08] | So you’re the woman who’s dating my husband. | 你是那个正和我丈夫约会的女人吧 |
[01:12] | I need to speak to Elena. May I come in? | 我得和埃琳娜谈谈 我能进来吗 |
[01:15] | N-n-no. Don’t– | 不行 不要 |
[01:16] | Don’t invite her in. | 不要请她进来 |
[01:17] | – I need to talk to you, Elena. – No. | -我得和你谈谈 埃琳娜 -不行 |
[01:25] | You knew she was still alive? | 你知道她还活着 |
[01:29] | Rick? John? | 里克 约翰 |
[01:31] | Did they know? | 他们知道吗 |
[01:32] | I can explain everything, Jenna. | 我可以解释这一切 珍娜 |
[01:34] | No. | 不必了 |
[01:35] | No. Jenna, please. | 不要 珍娜 |
[01:37] | Jenna, please. | 珍娜 请听我解释 |
[01:38] | No, wait. Jenna, please wait. | 等等 珍娜 |
[01:43] | Jenna, you have to talk to me. I– | 珍娜 我们必须谈谈 |
[01:46] | I need to explain what’s going on. | 我得解释这一切 |
[01:50] | Jenna, please. | 珍娜 拜托了 |
[02:07] | She just showed up at their front doorstep. | 她就突然出现在她们家门口 |
[02:10] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这干什么 |
[02:11] | I don’t know. That’s what I’m gonna go find out. | 我不知道 这正是我想弄清的 |
[02:14] | I don’t think that you should tell her | 我不认为你应该告诉她 |
[02:16] | that I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[02:17] | – What? – Why? | -什么 -为什么 |
[02:18] | It’s better if she and John not know | 最好不要让她和约翰知道 |
[02:19] | that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb. | 我从古墓里出来后还待在镇上 |
[02:21] | You’re the one in cahoots with them. | 你和他们是一伙的 |
[02:23] | You made a deal with John that almost got me killed. | 你和约翰的协议差点要了我的命 |
[02:25] | I did what I had to to get out of the tomb. | 我只是为了要从古墓里出来而已 |
[02:28] | Now I’m reconsidering my alliance. | 现在我打算重新考虑同伙了 |
[02:32] | What do you know? | 你到底知道什么 |
[02:35] | I know that I want Klaus dead, | 我知道我要杀掉克劳斯 |
[02:37] | which puts me squarely on team you. | 这使我不得不和你们一伙 |
[02:40] | Besides, if you two ever need me | 而且如果你们在需要的时候 |
[02:42] | to swap places with Elena again, | 让我装扮成埃琳娜 |
[02:44] | the less people know that I’m here, the better. | 越少人知道我的存在越方便 |
[02:47] | Think about it, Stefan. Come on. Be smart. | 想清楚吧 斯特凡 聪明点 |
[02:53] | Tell you what. You two, uh… | 听着 你们 |
[02:55] | call Alaric and let him know that his wife’s | 打电话给阿拉里克 告诉他 |
[02:57] | just showed up on his girlfriend’s doorstep. | 他老婆刚出现在他女朋友的家门口 |
[03:06] | Hey. Is she up yet? | 她起床了吗 |
[03:08] | She won’t come out of her room. | 她把自己关在屋子里 |
[03:10] | What’d you tell her? | 你和她说什么了 |
[03:11] | Nothing. She won’t talk to me. | 什么都没说 她不肯和我说话 |
[03:13] | We’re gonna have to fix this, Elena. | 埃琳娜 我们得一起解决这麻烦 |
[03:16] | Jenna. | 珍娜 |
[03:17] | I don’t want you here, Rick. You need to go. | 里克 我不想看见你 赶快离开 |
[03:20] | Ok, listen. I can’t begin to imagine | 听着 我难以想象 |
[03:21] | what you must be feeling right now. | 你现在的心情如何 |
[03:23] | Rage and betrayal would pretty much cover it. | 愤怒和背叛差不多可以形容 |
[03:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[03:27] | I’m going to stay on campus. | 我去学校住一阵 |
[03:29] | I have a thesis to write, and I don’t want to be in this house. | 我有论文要写 不想继续待在这了 |
[03:32] | Jenna, please just stop. | 珍娜 请别这样 |
[03:34] | Let us explain to you exactly what is going on. | 让我们把事情原委好好解释下 |
[03:36] | Elena, I need you to go to the Lockwoods’ today | 埃琳娜 你今天得去洛克伍德家 |
[03:38] | and accept the historical society’s check | 去接受历史协会捐给 |
[03:40] | for your mom’s foundation. | 你母亲设立的基金会的支票 |
[03:41] | Ok, but, Jenna, please just– | 好的 但是珍娜… |
[03:43] | I don’t have it in me to hear any more lies from you. | 我听够了你们的谎言 |
[03:50] | – Jenna, just– – Let her go. | -珍娜 -让她走吧 |
[03:53] | It’s better that she’s not here, | 现在这种种情况 |
[03:54] | what with everything that’s going on. | 她不在会好点 |
[03:56] | But maybe had you been a little more honest with her from the beginning, this– | 但你从一开始就该对她更诚实些 |
[04:08] | Sorry,Elena. | 埃琳娜 对不起 |
[04:15] | You know this is your fault, right? | 你知道这都是你的错 对吧 |
[04:19] | Right. | 是的 |
[04:27] | I can’t find him anywhere. | 我哪儿都找不到他 |
[04:28] | He’s not at home. He’s not answering his phone. | 他不在家 不接我电话 |
[04:31] | How could you let him go? | 你怎么能就这么让他走了 |
[04:32] | My mom walked in. He took off. | 我妈妈走了进来 于是他就走了 |
[04:34] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[04:35] | Did your mom hear anything? | 你妈妈听见什么了吗 |
[04:36] | No. She just thinks we’re fighting, | 没有 她以为我们只是在吵架 |
[04:38] | But he knows about me, | 但他知道了我的身份 |
[04:40] | and he’s freaking out about Vicki. | 然后就为薇姬的事崩溃了 |
[04:42] | All right. Listen. | 好了 听着 |
[04:44] | You have to find him. | 你快去找到他 |
[04:45] | You have to calm him down. | 你必须让他冷静下来 |
[04:46] | Compel him if you have to. | 必要的话 用意念让他冷静 |
[04:47] | Is he still on the vervain? | 他现在还一直服用马鞭草吗 |
[04:48] | I slip it into his soda when he’s at work, | 他工作时 我一直把它偷倒进他的汽水里 |
[04:49] | But I didn’t get to last night,so it’s out of his system. | 但我昨晚没放 所以马鞭草的药效应该过了 |
[04:52] | He has a catering shift at the Lockwoods’ today. | 他今天在洛克伍德家的酒席上当班 |
[04:54] | I’m gonna try there. | 我会去那里试试 |
[04:58] | Call Matt. | 呼叫 马特 |
[04:59] | Calling Matt. | 正在呼叫 马特 |
[05:01] | You reached Matt. Leave a message. | 我是马特 请留言 |
[05:06] | Ah, this is bad. | 情况不妙啊 |
[05:07] | Between Isobel and Jenna and now matt, | 先是伊泽贝尔和珍娜 现在又是马特 |
[05:10] | – This is disaster bad. – Yeah. | -真是糟透了 -是啊 |
[05:16] | Elena,can you come downstairs,please? | 埃琳娜 你能到楼下来吗 |
[05:17] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[05:19] | Heh. I have nothing to say to you. | 我没话跟你说 |
[05:21] | Please. It’s important. | 拜托了 这很重要 |
[05:23] | You,too, Stefan. | 你也下来 斯特凡 |
[05:37] | I asked John for a do-over. | 我让约翰帮我了个小忙 |
[05:41] | You invited her in? | 是你让她进来的吗 |
[05:43] | She has information about Klaus. | 她手上有克劳斯的信息 |
[05:45] | Please, just listen to her,ok? | 你就听她说说吧 好吗 |
[05:51] | All right. What do you know? | 好吧 你都知道些什么 |
[05:54] | Since I was last here, | 自我上次离开以来 |
[05:56] | I’ve been doing everything possible to find Klaus. | 我用尽一切办法想找到克劳斯 |
[05:59] | We knew our best chance was to | 我们都知道 要是我们在他找到你之前找到他 |
[06:02] | find him before he could find you. | 这是我们最好的机会了 |
[06:03] | Best chance at what? | 最好的什么机会 |
[06:04] | Keeping Elena alive. | 让埃琳娜活下来的机会 |
[06:05] | You don’t get to talk, ok. | 你别插嘴 好吗 |
[06:07] | Not after everything you’ve done. | 看看你都做了些什么好事 |
[06:10] | Were you able to find Klaus? | 你能找到克劳斯吗 |
[06:12] | No. Nobody knows where he is, | 不能 没有人知道他在哪里 |
[06:15] | But there are these rumors that are flying around | 但有一些散播的谣言称 |
[06:18] | that a doppelganger exists. | 有一个二重身出现了 |
[06:19] | Which means any vampires | 也就是说有大把 |
[06:20] | want to get enviable with Klaus | 想在克劳斯面前邀功的吸血鬼 |
[06:22] | will be lining up to catch you. | 排着队想把你献给他 |
[06:28] | I’m not buying any of this. | 你说的话我一句都不信 |
[06:30] | The last time that you were here, | 你上次在这里出现的时候 |
[06:32] | You made it clear that you didn’t give a damn about me. | 很清楚地表态 你懒得管我的死活 |
[06:34] | Now all of a sudden | 但现在突然之间 |
[06:35] | I’m supposed to believe that you want to help? | 你又指望我相信 你是好心来帮我的吗 |
[06:37] | Isobel’s been helping all along. | 伊泽贝尔一直都在帮你 |
[06:40] | Klaus has been obsessed with | 克劳斯几百年以来沉迷于 |
[06:42] | finding Katherine for centuries. | 搜寻凯瑟琳的踪迹 |
[06:44] | All it would take was any one of those 1864 tomb vampires | 只要1864年那些困于墓穴的吸血鬼 |
[06:47] | to spread the word around that Katherine was still alive. | 有一个传出凯瑟琳还活着的言论 |
[06:49] | And it would bring him straight here to Mystic falls, | 他就会因为那些言论而来到神秘瀑布镇 |
[06:51] | where you were bound to be discovered, | 你也就必然会被他发现 |
[06:53] | So we killed them. | 所以我们得杀了那些吸血鬼 |
[06:54] | – And almost killed Stefan and Damon in the process. – Yeah. | -同时也差点让斯特凡和达蒙丧命 -对 |
[06:57] | I have a safe house that I can take you to. | 我可以带你去一个安全屋 |
[07:01] | The deed is in your name. | 房契上是你的名字 |
[07:02] | No vampires can get in without your permission, | 没有你的允许 没有吸血鬼能进入 |
[07:05] | Not even me. | 连我也不能 |
[07:09] | Let me help you. | 让我帮帮你吧 |
[07:13] | You wanna help? | 你想帮我吗 |
[07:15] | Then get the hell out of my house. | 那就快给我滚出这个屋子 |
[07:28] | Yep. Everybody’s dead. | 真不错 这里的人都死光了 |
[07:30] | We should pack up the grimoires. | 我们应该把魔法书整理打包 |
[07:32] | They spent years collecting them. | 他们花了好几年收藏的 |
[07:34] | I wanna make sure they’re safe. | 我想确保这些书是安全的 |
[07:35] | You know,we could just get another match and cremate ’em. | 我们也可以再找根火柴把他们火化了 |
[07:38] | Don’t be disrespectful. | 不要这么无礼 |
[07:41] | Not to him. | 起码别对他这样 |
[07:42] | Fine. I’ll bury him. | 好吧 那我埋了他 |
[07:44] | What exactly are we looking for? | 我们到底在找些什么 |
[07:45] | According to Luka’s dad, | 洛卡的爸爸说 |
[07:46] | One of these contains a spell | 有一本魔法书里的咒语 |
[07:47] | that’ll let me harness the energy that’s left behind | 能让我掌握巫师暴毙之后 |
[07:50] | when a witch dies violently. | 留下的魔力 |
[07:51] | I didn’t know you and father witch were so close. | 我真不知道你和洛爸爸这么亲近 |
[07:53] | We weren’t. | 我们不亲近 |
[07:55] | But when he gave me my powers back, | 但他把我的魔力还回来的时候 |
[07:57] | he gave me a message. | 他向我传达了一条讯息 |
[07:59] | If I can find the spot in town, | 如果我能找到城里 |
[08:00] | Where the old Salem witches were burned, | 塞勒姆女巫被烧死的地方 |
[08:02] | I can harness their energy to use when I need it. | 我可以在需要时借助她们的魔力 |
[08:05] | Great. | 真好 |
[08:06] | We’ll have to put that on our list of things to do today. | 我们要把这事放在今天的行程表里 |
[08:08] | Harness ancient dead-witch power. | “获取古代巫师的魔力之行” |
[08:13] | You know where the witches were burned? | 你知道那些巫师埋在哪里吗 |
[08:14] | Did I forget to mention that? | 我难道忘了说吗 |
[08:17] | Are we gonna have to read through | 我们是不是要读完每一本书 |
[08:18] | every one of these books till we find the right spell? | 直到找到写着咒语的那本 |
[08:20] | Not exactly. | 那倒不必 |
[08:37] | It’s this one. | 就是这本 |
[08:38] | Great. Grab the rest. | 很好 把其它的也带上 |
[08:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:53] | Merci,mon cherie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[09:04] | Nice house. | 房子不错啊 |
[09:05] | Nicest foreclosure in town. | 全镇最好的止赎房 |
[09:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:18] | It’s good to see you, Katherine. | 很高兴见到你 凯瑟琳 |
[09:21] | I hear you’ve been busy. | 我听说你很忙啊 |
[09:23] | Yes,I have. | 是啊 |
[09:25] | I’ve been busy making a deal with Klaus | 为了救你 我和克莱斯 |
[09:28] | to save your life. | 达成了一笔交易 |
[09:35] | Here. | 在这 |
[09:35] | A vintner I knew in Avignon. | 我在阿维尼翁认识的一个酒商的 |
[09:42] | He’s tasty. | 他的血真美味 |
[09:44] | So what was with the surprise visit to the Gilbert house? | 吉尔伯特家的惊喜之旅是怎么回事 |
[09:48] | John told me Rick was dating auntie vanilla. | 约翰说里克在和平凡的姨妈约会 |
[09:51] | I got jealous. | 我吃醋了 |
[09:52] | You have obviously got John wrapped around your finger. | 你可真是把约翰收得服服帖帖 |
[09:56] | If he invited you in the house. | 他都把你请进他家了 |
[09:59] | He thinks I’m helping him protect Elena, | 他以为我会帮他保护埃琳娜 |
[10:01] | So he’s been very useful in keeping me informed | 所以有了他这个耳目 我就可以 |
[10:04] | on everything that’s been going on. | 时刻掌握事情的进展 |
[10:06] | So tell me what you know. | 你都掌握了什么信息 |
[10:08] | You were right. I couldn’t get anywhere near Klaus, | 你说得对 我根本接近不了克劳斯 |
[10:11] | But I found my way to someone in his trusted circle. | 但我设法找到了一个他信任的人 |
[10:18] | One of his witches. | 一个他的巫师 |
[10:21] | Klaus and his witches. | 克劳斯和他的巫师 |
[10:22] | He said that Klaus is willing to grant you your freedom, | 他说如果我们交出月光石和二重身 |
[10:25] | if we deliver the moonstone and the doppelganger. | 克劳斯就会赐予你自由 |
[10:28] | – I can get the moonstone. – No, Katherine, | -我能拿到月光石 -你不会的 凯瑟琳 |
[10:29] | you’d be betraying your Salvatore boys again. | 你又要背叛你的萨尔瓦托兄弟了 |
[10:34] | I was more than willing to play it their way if I had to, | 不得已的话 我其实更愿意站到他们那边 |
[10:37] | but they’re floundering. | 但他们势单力薄 |
[10:41] | Their witch has lost her powers, | 他们的女巫失去了魔力 |
[10:42] | and they’ve used their only weapon to kill Elijah. | 唯一的一把武器也用来杀以利亚了 |
[10:45] | If I stick with them,I’m dead. | 站在他们那一边 我就死定了 |
[10:47] | You showing up change everything. | 你的出现彻底改变了一切 |
[10:53] | Do you really think that Isobel’s telling the truth | 你们觉得伊泽贝尔说的是实话吗 |
[10:55] | that word’s gotten out about the doppelganger? | 二重身的消息真的被传出去了 |
[10:57] | Look,I don’t trust a word that she says, | 她说的每个字我都不信 |
[10:59] | but I think we’d be stupid to ignore the warning. | 但最好不要无视她的警告 |
[11:02] | You should just stay here. | 你应该乖乖呆在这里 |
[11:04] | It’s better for us to keep an eye on you. | 我们在身边照顾你会安全些 |
[11:06] | What,in the house that any vampire can enter? No. | 拜托 一栋房子吸血鬼进出自由的房子吗 不行 |
[11:08] | Her house is safer. | 她的房子更安全 |
[11:09] | Well,then we’ll stay there. | 那我们就都过去 |
[11:11] | So is that the plan? | 这就是你们的计划吗 |
[11:12] | Neither of you will let me out of your sight again? | 不再让我脱离你们的视线 |
[11:14] | Let me know when you come up with a better one. | 那你还有更好的办法吗 |
[11:16] | Fine. Then one of you two bodyguards | 好 那你们其中一个保镖 |
[11:17] | is gonna have to come with me to the Lockwood luncheon. | 得陪我去洛克伍德家的午宴 |
[11:20] | That’d be me. | 我来 |
[11:21] | Not me. I have witch stuff | 我不去 我和邦妮 |
[11:23] | to attend to with Bonnie. | 要处理巫师的事情 |
[11:24] | Does that mean that you’re taking her to the– | 你是说你要带她去 |
[11:27] | Don’t get quiet on my account. | 别在我面前遮遮掩掩的 |
[11:30] | If you have a plan | 如果你们有办法 |
[11:31] | to combat the impending vampire doom, | 解决即将爆发的吸血鬼大灾难 |
[11:34] | Please do tell. | 请告诉我 |
[11:39] | Seriously,what is the plan | 说真的 有什么办法 |
[11:42] | to get us out of this mess? | 能解决我们的问题 |
[11:43] | I delivered you a moonstone, | 是我送来了月光石 |
[11:45] | a werewolf,and the dagger to lure and kill Klaus, | 狼人和匕首好让你们诱杀克劳斯 |
[11:49] | And right now all you have is a moonstone. | 可现在你们只剩一块月光石 |
[11:52] | Or so you tell me. | 还是连月光石都没有 |
[11:53] | – No,we have it. – Where is it? | -我们有 -在哪 |
[11:55] | It’s in a very safe place. | 在一个很安全的地方 |
[11:57] | I’ve been honest with you. Time to return the favor. | 我对你们坦诚相待 是时候还我个人情了 |
[12:00] | Let me be honest with you. Don’t mistake the fact | 那我也实话告诉你 别以为 |
[12:02] | that we haven’t set you on fire in your sleep for trust. | 我们没有趁你睡着时烧死你就是信任你 |
[12:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | Be that way. | 动手啊 |
[12:14] | The marshal hasn’t been able to figure out | 消防队长还无法确认 |
[12:15] | what caused the fire at the scene, | 现场为何起火 |
[12:17] | But he did find blood– | 但他发现了血迹 |
[12:19] | No body,just blood. | 没有尸体 只有血迹 |
[12:22] | You think vampires were involved? | 你觉得这和吸血鬼有关 |
[12:24] | I’m staring to assume the answer to that | 我开始觉得这种事情都和吸血鬼 |
[12:26] | is always a yes. | 脱不了关系 |
[12:28] | Mrs. Lockwood, have you seen Matt? | 洛克伍德夫人 你见过马特吗 |
[12:31] | I thought he was working a catering shift at today’s brunch. | 我记得今天早午餐时间是他当值 |
[12:33] | No,I haven’t, honey. Sorry. | 没有 亲爱的 抱歉 |
[12:35] | But if you see him, | 不过如果你见到他 |
[12:38] | could you ask if he’s heard from Tyler? | 能不能跟他打听一下泰勒的消息 |
[12:40] | Yeah,of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[12:41] | Still no word from him? | 他还是杳无音信吗 |
[12:44] | No. The note he left said | 是啊 他留下纸条说 |
[12:45] | he needed time to figure some things out, | 需要时间来弄清一些事情 |
[12:48] | But I wish I knew where he was. | 但我还是想知道他的下落 |
[12:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:59] | Any luck finding Matt? | 找到马特了吗 |
[13:01] | None. What if he tells somebody? | 没呢 他把事情告诉别人怎么办 |
[13:03] | What if he tells everybody? | 要是他把这事公诸于众 该怎么办 |
[13:05] | No,we just gotta find him | 不会的 我们只要找到他 |
[13:06] | and make sure that doesn’t happen. | 并且确保他不说出来 就没事了 |
[13:08] | Do you have any idea where he would be? | 你知道他会去哪儿吗 |
[13:10] | I wish I did, | 我倒是希望自己知道 |
[13:11] | but he wasn’t really one to run. | 但是他不是那种临阵逃脱的人 |
[13:13] | You know, this wasn’t how it was supposed to happen. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[13:16] | You know, I was supposed to tell him at the right moment | 我应该在合适的时间 |
[13:19] | in the right way, and he was supposed | 恰到好处地告诉他 |
[13:20] | to be ok with it because he loves me. | 他也会因为爱我而接受这件事 |
[13:22] | We’ll help you find him. | 我们会帮你找到他的 |
[13:23] | I just have to accept this thing for Jenna. | 为了珍娜 我得先接下这笔捐款 |
[13:26] | All right. Well, call me when you’re done, | 好吧 结束以后给我打电话吧 |
[13:28] | and I’ll be out looking for him. | 我在外面找他 |
[13:33] | Maybe he’ll come around. | 也许他会回来的 |
[13:35] | You did. | 像你当初一样 |
[13:39] | Is this the spot Emily Bennett was killed, too? | 这里也是艾米莉·贝内特被杀的地方吗 |
[13:42] | Founders thought it was poetic. | 创始者们认为这样很有诗意 |
[13:44] | Burning her where the other witches burned. | 在其他巫师被焚烧的地方烧死她 |
[13:46] | How do you know where the witches were burned? | 你怎么知道巫师是在这儿被焚烧的 |
[13:47] | ’cause I tried to save her. | 因为我当时想救她 |
[13:50] | Emily was just my key to getting Katherine back | 在我知道凯瑟琳原来是个阴险的小贱人之前 |
[13:52] | before I knew what a nasty little bitch Katherine was. | 艾米莉是我救回她的关键 |
[14:02] | You’re sure it’s the right place? | 你确定是这儿吗 |
[14:44] | Whatever witchy prank you’re playing, don’t. | 不管你在搞什么把戏 还是免了吧 |
[14:46] | It’s not funny. | 这可不好玩 |
[14:47] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[14:48] | I can’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[14:54] | Oh,my ring’s not working. | 我的日光戒不管用了 |
[14:56] | Do something. | 帮帮我 |
[15:07] | I don’t think the witches like you being here. | 我觉得巫师们不希望你出现在这里 |
[15:10] | I guess this is the right place. | 我猜咱们是来对地方了 |
[15:12] | I’m gonna go wait outside. | 我还是在外面等吧 |
[16:41] | Hi, Rick. | 嗨 里克 |
[16:43] | Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
[16:46] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[16:47] | Just cleaning up some loose ends. | 只是想完成一些未了的事 |
[16:49] | Yeah, we don’t have any loose ends. | 咱俩没什么未了的事了 |
[16:50] | You may not. I do. | 也许你没有 但是我有 |
[16:52] | I need to apologize to you. | 我得跟你道歉 |
[16:54] | It’s a little late for that. | 我看为时已晚了 |
[16:56] | No, not for what I’ve done in the past. | 不是为我过去做的那些事 |
[16:58] | We’re beyond that. | 过去的就过去了 |
[16:59] | Although I am sorry for outing you to your girlfriend. | 我很抱歉拆散了你和你的女朋友 |
[17:02] | That was pitty of me. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:03] | Look,whatever jack-up vampire amends | 听着 不管你又在耍什么 |
[17:06] | that you’re trying to make with me right now, I’m not interested. | 重修旧好的吸血鬼把戏 我都没兴趣 |
[17:09] | Of course not, because I compelled you to let me go. | 不是这样的 因为是我意念控制你让我走的 |
[17:13] | I realize that I don’t wanna do what I have to do | 我意识到如果不让你知道我有多爱你 |
[17:17] | without you knowing how much I loved you. | 我实在没法对你做出我必须要做的事 |
[17:21] | And I did. | 我曾经真的爱你 |
[17:25] | I loved you so much. | 非常地爱你 |
[17:33] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[17:49] | Wanna hurry it up in there? | 你们能快点吗 |
[17:55] | Screw you, too, Emily. | 去你的 艾米莉 |
[18:00] | You know, you’re on your own in there. | 里面就交给你们了 |
[18:05] | Can you hand me the grimoire? | 能把魔法书递给我吗 |
[18:09] | Look,are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[18:11] | Are you worried about me? | 你在担心我吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah,of course I am. | 当然了 |
[18:22] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[18:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:40] | Spirits of the witches who died here, | 在这里逝去的巫师灵魂 |
[18:44] | I can feel them. | 我能感觉到他们 |
[18:46] | All right. What are they saying? | 好吧 他们在说什么 |
[18:48] | I can’t–can’t tell. | 很难说 |
[18:52] | Ah, great. | 好吧 |
[19:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:11] | Here. | 这里 |
[19:14] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[19:17] | Help me set the candles. | 帮我摆好蜡烛 |
[19:32] | What the hell are they saying? | 他们到底在说什么 |
[19:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:43] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[19:50] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[19:57] | And here to accept the donation | 代表米兰达·索莫斯·吉尔伯特 |
[19:59] | to the Miranda Sommers Gilbert scholarship fund | 教育基金接受本次捐赠的是 |
[20:02] | is Elena Gilbert. | 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
[20:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[20:15] | I’m creating a distraction. | 我是来声东击西的 |
[20:22] | The historical society was my mom’s baby. | 这个历史协会就像是我妈妈的孩子 |
[20:26] | She considered all of you family | 她一直把大家当做是自己的家人 |
[20:28] | and would be honored and touched by this gift. | 获此殊荣她会深受感动 荣幸万分的 |
[20:35] | What’s going on? Is he all right? | 发生什么事了 他还好吗 |
[20:48] | Nice dress. | 裙子很漂亮啊 |
[20:51] | Mind if I borrow it? | 不介意我借用一下吧 |
[21:02] | Please, let the sheriff do her job. | 请让一下 让警官来处理 |
[21:04] | Uh, he’s–he’s bleeding. Is he ok? | 他在流血 他还好吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I got it. I got it. | 我来吧 没事的 |
[21:14] | You know what? Let’s all back off. | 请大家都往后退一退 |
[21:16] | All right? He just needs some air. Everything’s fine. | 好吗 他需要透透气 没事的 |
[21:20] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[21:22] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[21:26] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[21:28] | I’m calling Damon. | 我在给达蒙打电话 |
[21:30] | Let’s get out of here. Come on. | 我们得离开这里 走吧 |
[21:38] | It’s Isobel, Damon. It’s gotta be. | 是伊泽贝尔 达蒙 肯定是 |
[21:40] | Tell him he needs to get over here and deal with John’s body. | 告诉他赶紧过来处理约翰的尸体 |
[21:43] | You’ve got some serious explaining to do to the council | 你得向委员会认真解释一下 |
[21:46] | about John being not so dead. | 约翰起死回生的事情 |
[21:51] | Where the hell is she? Huh? | 她到底在哪里 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry, Stef, but I can’t have you following me. | 我很抱歉 斯特凡 但我不能让你跟着 |
[22:17] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[22:18] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[22:22] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[22:27] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[22:44] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:50] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[22:57] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry for the scare. | 我对此感到很抱歉 |
[23:00] | It was just a bad fall. | 这是个不幸的坠落事件 |
[23:02] | Paramedics are on their way. | 救护人员已经在路上了 |
[23:07] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[23:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[23:15] | He’ll be fine in a couple hours. | 他过几个小时就会没事了 |
[23:17] | What are you talking about? Damon, he’s dead. | 你在说什么 达蒙 他死了 |
[23:22] | Here’s the thing. | 有那么回事 |
[23:24] | John’s ring, it’s an old Gilbert family heirloom | 约翰的戒指 是吉尔伯特家族的传家宝 |
[23:28] | that protects its owner from death | 它可以通过一种超自然的力量 |
[23:29] | by a supernatural entity. | 让戴着它的人有不死之身 |
[23:32] | But he’s not breathing. He has no pulse. | 但是他没有呼吸 没有脉搏 |
[23:34] | He will be. Trust me. | 他会活过来的 相信我 |
[23:39] | We’re gonna need a cover story– | 现在我们得编个故事 |
[23:41] | Epileptic fit, alcohol binge, | 癫痫发作 酗酒 |
[23:44] | banana peel, whatever works. | 踩到了香蕉皮 或者什么 |
[23:45] | But right now I just have to get him out of here. | 但是现在我得把他从这儿带走 |
[23:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:51] | It’s a false alarm at the Lockwoods’. | 是洛克伍德的误报警 |
[23:53] | Ok. Good. Thanks. | 好的 很好 谢谢 |
[23:59] | Sheriff Forbes. | 福布斯警长 |
[24:01] | Matt, what’s wrong? | 马特 什么事 |
[24:02] | I wanna see Vicki’s file. | 我想看看薇姬的档案 |
[24:04] | – What? – My sister. | -什么 -我的妹妹 |
[24:06] | I want to see her file. | 我想看她的档案 |
[24:07] | I want to see how you covered up | 我想看看你是怎么掩盖 |
[24:09] | that she was killed by a vampire. | 她被吸血鬼杀死的事实的 |
[24:13] | Matt, you need to calm down. You’re upset. | 马特 你需要冷静 你很激动 |
[24:15] | – You don’t know what are you talking. – Don’t lie to me. | -你不知道你在说什么 -别想骗我 |
[24:17] | Matt, you need to calm down now. | 马特 你现在需要冷静 |
[24:49] | Stefan? How’d I beat you and Elena home? | 斯特凡 我怎么没在家见到你和埃琳娜 |
[24:53] | What? | 什么 |
[24:58] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[25:07] | Are we good to go? | 你可以走了吗 |
[25:09] | I’m at your house, but we have to hurry. | 我在你家 但我们得赶紧了 |
[25:11] | Damon knows your lodging tricks. | 达蒙知道你选住所的伎俩 |
[25:13] | It will take him all of 20 minutes to find out where you’re staying. | 他不要二十分钟就会找到你在哪了 |
[25:16] | We’ll be long gone before that. | 我们会赶在他前面的 |
[25:18] | Good. How far are you? | 很好 你走多远了 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry, Katherine. | 我很抱歉 凯瑟琳 |
[25:23] | I had to do what I was told. | 我不得不听他的指示 |
[25:26] | He wanted the moonstone, and he wanted you. | 他想要月光石 他也想要你 |
[25:31] | He? | 他 |
[25:32] | He who? | 他是谁 |
[25:51] | Hey, Matt, if you’re listening to this, | 马特 如果你在听 |
[25:52] | that means you’ve listened to the last 25 messages I’ve left you, | 那就说明你已经听了我给你的25条留言 |
[25:57] | which all say the same thing, so… | 重复说着同一件事情 所以 |
[26:01] | call me. | 打电话给我 |
[26:29] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[26:30] | Your mom brought me here. | 你的妈妈把我带到这里的 |
[26:32] | My mom? | 我的妈妈 |
[26:33] | I accused her of covering up Vicki’s death, | 我谴责她掩盖薇姬死的真相 |
[26:36] | and she threatened to arrest me. | 她威胁说要逮捕我 |
[26:38] | Did you tell her anything else? | 你告诉她什么事了吗 |
[26:41] | Nothing about you. | 没说跟你有关的 |
[26:44] | I got the feeling she wasn’t gonna believe anything I said, | 我知道她不会相信我说的任何事 |
[26:47] | so I shut up. | 所以我闭嘴了 |
[26:49] | Then she brought me here to cool down, | 然后她就把我带到这里来平静下来 |
[26:50] | and then she got called away. | 接着她接了个电话就走了 |
[26:53] | Matt… | 马特 |
[27:01] | Why’d you stick around if you’re still scared of me? | 如果你怕我 为什么还留在这里 |
[27:04] | Because I need to know more | 因为我想知道更多 |
[27:07] | about vicki, | 关于薇姬 |
[27:09] | about you, | 关于你的事 |
[27:12] | I’ll tell you anything you wanna know. | 我会告诉你你想知道的一切 |
[27:15] | All right, well, there has to be something in the grimoire | 好了 魔法书里肯定有帮助我们 |
[27:18] | to help us translate that chant. | 解读死者声音的东西 |
[27:19] | It was just a warning. | 那只是一个警告 |
[27:21] | Heh. What kind of warning? | 什么警告 |
[27:23] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[27:24] | Uh, like, it is important to me, ok? | 但对我来说很重要 |
[27:27] | It’s a lot of power to have access to. | 那是股强大的可利用的力量 |
[27:30] | They’re just telling me to be careful with it. | 他们只是告诉我要小心运用 |
[27:33] | Well, exactly how much power | 从近百个已故的巫师那里 |
[27:35] | can you draw from a hundred dead witches? | 你能获得多少魔力 |
[28:06] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[28:15] | The answer to your question is a lot. | 答案就是 能获得很多 |
[28:31] | Think this is the house? | 这就是那栋房子吗 |
[28:32] | Better be. It’s the nicest foreclosure in town. | 最好是 这是镇上银行收走的最好的房子了 |
[28:34] | Swear to god if she’s not here– | 我发誓要是她不在这儿的话 |
[28:36] | Don’t be such a pessimist. | 别这么悲观 |
[28:43] | I got upstairs. | 我上楼看看 |
[28:58] | This is Isobel’s stuff. | 这是伊泽贝尔的东西 |
[29:00] | It’s definitely the right place. | 找的就是这里 |
[29:01] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[29:02] | I don’t know, Stefan. | 我不知道 斯特凡 |
[29:26] | Just because you can’t be compelled | 你不能被意念控制不代表 |
[29:28] | doesn’t mean I can’t force you to come with me. | 我没办法让你跟我走 |
[29:33] | So is that what happened? | 所以说 |
[29:34] | You were compelled | 你受到了意念控制喽 |
[29:34] | To betray katherine? | 被迫背叛了凯瑟琳 |
[29:36] | If I was, I couldn’t tell you. | 要是那样的话 我就不会告诉你了 |
[29:39] | So you lied. | 这么说 是你说谎了 |
[29:41] | You did find Klaus, didn’t you? | 你找到克劳斯了 对吧 |
[29:44] | He knows where I am now. | 他知道我现在在哪里 |
[29:47] | Are you taking me to him? | 你是要带我去见他吗 |
[29:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:00] | My parents, | 我的父母 |
[30:03] | your grandparents, | 你的外公外婆 |
[30:04] | they put it here when it became clear | 当他们确信警方无法找到我尸体的时候 |
[30:06] | that the police weren’t gonna find my body. | 他们立了这块碑 |
[30:10] | They visit every week, and they bring flowers, | 他们每周都来 来的时候还带着花 |
[30:13] | even though there’s no one buried here. | 即使没人埋在这里 |
[30:16] | The Isobel they knew is dead. | 他们所熟悉的伊泽贝尔已经死了 |
[30:21] | So maybe there’s a part of | 也许我有一部分是被埋在这了 |
[30:22] | me that’s buried here, the–the human part, | 那个属于人类的我 |
[30:26] | the part that I abandoned | 当我选择成为一个吸血鬼时 |
[30:27] | when I–when I choose to become a vampire, | 被我自己抛弃的我 |
[30:31] | the part that used to dream | 那个整天梦想着有一天 |
[30:32] | about the day that she’d know her daughter. | 能和女儿相认的我 |
[30:38] | What? | 你说什么 |
[30:41] | And instead you got to meet the other part… | 但结果你却见到了我的另一部分 |
[30:45] | The part that would betray her own flesh and blood. | 那个背叛了自己亲身骨肉的我 |
[30:56] | I have katherine and the moonstone. | 凯瑟琳和月光石都到手了 |
[30:58] | Is the doppelganger safe? | 二重身现在安全了吗 |
[31:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:02] | Then let her go. | 放她走 |
[31:03] | Let her go? | 放她走 |
[31:04] | Klaus has everything he needs for now. | 克劳斯现阶段想要的东西都得到了 |
[31:07] | Your part is finished. | 你的任务完成了 |
[31:08] | You’ll do what you are compelled to do. | 现在你该做那件意念控制你要做的事了 |
[31:10] | I’m done? | 我的任务完成了 |
[31:11] | You’re done. | 没错 |
[31:19] | Who was that? | 谁打的电话 |
[31:20] | I’m so sorry, Elena… | 对不起 埃琳娜 |
[31:25] | That I was such a disappointment to you. | 我让你失望了 |
[32:00] | So after I hurt you in the woods, | 那次在小树林里弄伤你之后 |
[32:02] | I made you forget, | 我让你忘记了这件事 |
[32:05] | And I promised myself I would stay away from you, | 我向自己保证要远离你 |
[32:07] | but I–I couldn’t… | 但我 我不能 |
[32:12] | ’cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[32:15] | I do. I love you, Matt, so much. | 我爱你 马特 很爱你 |
[32:22] | God, I’m so sorry about what happened to Vicki. | 对于薇姬的事我很抱歉 |
[32:30] | And I really wish you’d say something. | 我真的希望你能说句话 |
[32:35] | I’m all alone. | 现在只剩我一个人了 |
[32:38] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[32:39] | My mom doesn’t care, | 我妈妈不管我死活 |
[32:42] | my sister’s dead, | 我妹妹也死了 |
[32:43] | and all of my friends are liars, | 我的朋友们都是骗子 |
[32:47] | and you’re a– | 而你又是个 |
[32:48] | I’m still me. I’m still me. | 我还是我啊 我还是我 |
[32:51] | It’s just I’m just a little bit– | 我只是有点 |
[32:53] | Don’t. No. This is too much. | 别 不要 一下子发生太多事了 |
[32:56] | All of this is just too much. | 发生太多事了 |
[32:58] | I don’t want to know this. | 我不想知道这些 |
[33:00] | Tell me what I can do. | 告诉我 我能做点什么 |
[33:02] | Tell me what I can do. I– | 告诉我我能做点什么 我 |
[33:04] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[33:08] | You can make me forget. | 你可以让我忘记这一切 |
[33:10] | You’ve done it to me before. | 你以前不就这样做过吗 |
[33:12] | I don’t–I don’t think that that’s– | 我觉得 我觉得那不是 |
[33:14] | Please make me forget, Caroline. | 求你让我忘记一切吧 卡罗琳 |
[33:18] | I don’t wanna look at you | 我不想在看着你的时候 |
[33:20] | and see what I’m seeing right now. | 看到我现在看到的一切 |
[33:22] | But maybe after– | 但也许以后 |
[33:24] | Just make me forget, Caroline! | 让我忘记一切 卡罗琳 |
[33:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[33:34] | Ok, Matt. | 好 马特 |
[33:50] | Is that Isobel’s? | 那是伊泽贝尔的吗 |
[33:55] | I never thought I would feel bad about her being dead, and yet… | 我从没想过她死了我会难过 但 |
[34:00] | She was your mother. | 她毕竟是你妈妈 |
[34:05] | Why did they let me go? | 他们为什么放我走 |
[34:10] | Well, anything John told Isobel, | 约翰告诉伊泽贝尔的每一件事 |
[34:11] | We have to assume that Klaus knows, right? | 我们必须假设克劳斯知道 |
[34:14] | So he knows that you’re not gonna turn yourself into a vampire. | 他知道你不打算变成吸血鬼 |
[34:17] | He knows that you have us keeping you safe. | 他知道我们在保护你 |
[34:19] | He knows I’m not gonna run. | 他清楚我不会逃跑 |
[34:22] | Which is why we need to take some precautions, | 所以我们要提前做好准备 |
[34:26] | ’cause we got played, | 因为我们被耍了 |
[34:29] | All of us. | 所有人都是 |
[34:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[34:31] | It’s the deed to our house. | 我们房子的房契 |
[34:33] | It’s in Zach’s name. | 房主是扎克 |
[34:35] | As soon as you sign it, it’ll be in your name. | 签名后 你就是房主了 |
[34:38] | You’re giving me your house? | 你们要把你们的房子给我吗 |
[34:40] | Isobel had the right idea with the safe house. | 伊泽贝尔说的安全屋是个好主意 |
[34:42] | You’ll just stay here till it’s all over. | 事情解决前你就待在这儿 |
[34:44] | That way, you can control who gets invited and who doesn’t. | 这样你就可以控制谁可以进入房子 |
[34:46] | Although I’ll be super pissed if you lock me out. | 如果你把我拒之门外 我可会超级不爽的 |
[34:58] | I swear I had no idea what she was gonna do. | 我发誓我不知道她会这么做 |
[35:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:05] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[35:07] | Damon, let him go. | 达蒙 放了他 |
[35:11] | He and I need to talk. | 我和他要谈谈 |
[35:20] | I told you to not worry about that. | 跟你说了不用担心 |
[35:22] | A warning– that’s all you felt like telling me? | 就是一个警告 你就准备告诉我这些吗 |
[35:25] | This is some kind of warning, Bonnie. | 邦妮 这才是警告 |
[35:27] | It says if you use too much of your powers at once, | 上面说如果一次性使用过多力量 |
[35:29] | It’ll kill you. | 你会死的 |
[35:32] | How much would it take to kill an original? | 杀死一个吸血鬼远祖需要多少力量 |
[35:37] | All of it. | 需要全部力量 |
[35:39] | No. | 不 |
[35:41] | I’m not gonna let you do that. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[35:42] | Jeremy, do you think I was born with these powers | 杰里米 你觉得我与生俱来的能力 |
[35:46] | So I could float feathers and blow out candles? | 就是为了飘叶灭火吗 |
[35:50] | There’s a reason I was called to do this. | 这是命中注定的使命 |
[35:53] | No one’s called to get themselves killed. | 没有人命中注定就是去死 |
[35:55] | Plus Elena’s not gonna let you die for her. | 而且伊琳娜也不会你为她而死 |
[35:57] | That’s why you’re not gonna tell her. | 所以你不可以让她知道这事 |
[35:59] | Do you even understand what you’re saying right now? | 你知道你现在在说什么吗 |
[36:02] | It’s not just for Elena, Jeremy. | 杰里米 这不仅是为了埃琳娜 |
[36:06] | It’s for you. | 是为了你 |
[36:07] | It’s for everyone. | 为了所有人 |
[36:09] | If I am the only one who can put an end to this, | 如果我是唯一可以结束这一切的人 |
[36:13] | Then it’ll be my decision, no one else’s. | 那么这是我自己的选择 与别人无关 |
[36:19] | Mine. | 我自己的选择 |
[36:43] | I did it. | 成功了 |
[36:45] | I drank that vervain stuff. | 我喝了马鞭草 |
[36:49] | I went over there, and I got her to tell me everything. | 去见她 让她把所有事情都告诉我了 |
[36:54] | Then I asked her to take it away. | 然后我让她消除我的记忆 |
[36:57] | Thank you, Matt. | 谢谢你 马特 |
[37:00] | I know this isn’t easy, but… | 我知道这么做不容易 但是… |
[37:04] | I’m glad you told me what happened last night. | 很高兴你跟我说了昨晚发生的事 |
[37:08] | I want you to tell me everything she said. | 我希望你把她跟你说的都讲给我听 |
[37:16] | I feel like she died. | 我感觉她已经死了 |
[37:19] | She did. | 她已经死了 |
[37:26] | I always knew that she and Katherine were close, | 我一直知道她和凯瑟琳关系密切 |
[37:29] | but I never realized that Isobel and her were working against me. | 但我从没察觉到伊泽贝尔和她在合伙算计我 |
[37:33] | Two of the world’s most uncaring and selfish vampires, | 两个世界上最冷漠自私的吸血鬼 |
[37:37] | and yet they were genuinely friends. | 竟然成了真诚的朋友 |
[37:40] | If that’s what you thought of her, | 如果你觉得她是那样的人 |
[37:41] | Why did you ever put your trust in her at all? | 为什么还会那么相信她 |
[37:44] | Because I was there when she gave birth to you, Elena. | 因为她生你的时候 我在她身边 埃琳娜 |
[37:51] | I saw how heartbroken she was to give you up. | 我看见她送走你时的悲痛欲绝 |
[37:57] | And because she was the first girl I ever loved, | 而且还因为她是我第一个爱的女人 |
[38:01] | and when she said she’d help keep you safe… | 所以当她说会帮忙保护你 |
[38:06] | I believed her. | 我就相信她了 |
[38:11] | At this point, I will do whatever you want me to do. | 现在 我可以做你希望的任何事情 |
[38:19] | If you feel safer with me not around, | 如果你觉得我在身边不安全 |
[38:22] | Then I’ll go. | 我可以离开 |
[38:38] | You screw up everything, John. | 你毁了一切 约翰 |
[38:41] | Everything you touch just falls apart. | 凡是与你有关的事情都走向了衰败 |
[38:48] | But you’re the only parent I have left. | 但我的父母只剩下你了 |
[38:55] | So maybe I can learn not to hate you. | 也许我会试着不去恨你 |
[39:01] | Ok. | 好的 |
[39:09] | Hey, Bonnie said the spell worked. | 邦妮告诉我咒语有效 |
[39:10] | She’s locked and loaded. | 她已经完全准备好了 |
[39:13] | At least something went right today. | 至少今天还有个好消息 |
[39:19] | Katherine has no idea that bonnie got her powers back. | 凯瑟琳还不知道邦妮已经恢复能力了 |
[39:24] | And Isobel had no idea | 而且伊泽贝尔也不知道 |
[39:26] | what you and Jeremy took Bonnie to do today. | 你带杰里米和邦妮今天去做什么了 |
[39:32] | We’re the only ones who know. | 这事只有我们俩知道 |
[39:35] | That literally makes Bonnie our secret weapon. | 这么说邦妮就是我们的秘密武器 |
[41:10] | Alaric? | 阿拉里克 |
[41:27] | Zdravei, Katerina. | 你好[匈牙利语] 卡特琳娜 |
[41:34] | I have missed you. | 我一直思念你呢 |
[41:38] | Klaus. | 你是克劳斯 |