时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:02] | We look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:04] | You’re a petrova doppelganger. | 你是佩特洛娃二重身 |
[00:05] | You’re the key to breaking the curse. | 是解开诅咒的关键 |
[00:06] | Is that the moon curse? Klaus is the real deal. | 你是说月光诅咒 克劳斯才是狠角色 |
[00:09] | From the first generation of vampires. | 是第一代吸血鬼 |
[00:10] | The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me? | 史上最古老的吸血鬼要来抓我吗 |
[00:13] | Elijah. One of the originals. | 以利亚 吸血鬼祖先之一 |
[00:15] | He’s a legend. Aah! | 一个传奇人物 |
[00:16] | So that’s it. | 好了 |
[00:17] | As long as we keep the dagger in there, | 只要不拨出匕首 |
[00:19] | Then he stays dead. | 他就不会活过来 |
[00:20] | Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus. | 以利亚没有能杀死克劳斯的武器 |
[00:22] | But he believed that if a witch could channel enough power, | 但他相信如果一个巫师可以集聚足够力量 |
[00:25] | It wouldn’t need one. | 就不需要武器了 |
[00:26] | Like the power you get from a spot | 比如你从一百个 |
[00:27] | Marked with a hundred dead witches. | 死去女巫的地方获得的力量 |
[00:29] | Says if you use too much of your powers at once,it’ll kill you. | 上面说如果一次性使用过多力量 你会死的 |
[00:31] | How much would it take to kill an original? | 杀死一个吸血鬼祖先需要多少力量 |
[00:33] | All of it. | 需要全部力量 |
[00:34] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[00:35] | – I don’t want to know this! Tell me what I can do. | -我不想知道这些 -告诉我 我能做什么 |
[00:37] | I drank that vervain stuff and then asked her to take it away. | 我喝了马鞭草 然后让她消除我的记忆 |
[00:40] | I want you to tell me everything she said. | 我希望你把她跟你说的都讲给我听 |
[00:42] | I found my way to someone in his trusted circle. | 但我设法找到了克劳斯信任的人 |
[00:45] | One of Klaus’ witches. | 他的一个巫师 |
[00:47] | He’s all yours. | 他就交给你了 |
[00:50] | I have katherine and the moonstone. | 凯瑟琳和月光石都到手了 |
[00:52] | Klaus has everything he needs for now. | 克劳斯现阶段想要的东西都得到了 |
[00:56] | Alaric? | 阿拉里克 |
[01:00] | Katerina,I’ve missed you. | 卡特琳娜 我一直思念你呢 |
[01:03] | Klaus! | 你是克劳斯 |
[01:08] | Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam? | 这人是搞狩猎的吗 |
[01:14] | Ok, bad, | 看看 糟糕 |
[01:17] | or badder? | 还是更糟糕 |
[01:18] | The dark colors suit you better. | 你更适合穿深色的 |
[01:20] | Oh,thank you,honey. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[01:21] | Ok,pop quiz. | 来个突击测试 |
[01:23] | The dagger and white ash | 匕首和白树灰 |
[01:24] | are in the salvatores possession,correct? | 在塞尔瓦托兄弟手里 对不对 |
[01:26] | The dagger was used to kill Elijah. | 匕首用来杀以利亚了 |
[01:28] | You’ll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house. | 你可以在塞尔瓦托房子的地下室里找到他 |
[01:31] | Ok,that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. | 就让匕首继续插在他身上吧 |
[01:34] | The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. | 我才不会救以利亚 |
[01:37] | Ohh, that guy is a buzz kill. | 那个不招人喜欢的家伙 |
[01:39] | Don’t forget you’re on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna. | 别忘了你正和女友珍娜闹矛盾 |
[01:41] | Right. Elena’s aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. | 没错 埃琳娜的姨妈 因为伊泽贝尔的事吵架了 |
[01:45] | – What else? – That’s it. | -还有吗 -没了 |
[01:51] | oh, so jumpy. | 噢 你真紧张 |
[01:53] | Please,just…Kill me. | 求求你 就杀…了我吧 |
[01:56] | I’ve told you everything that I know. | 我把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[01:59] | You see,I believe that you believe that. | 你知道吗 我相信你是这么想 |
[02:03] | But what would you not know? | 但那些你不知道的事情呢 |
[02:07] | What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? | 他们对你隐瞒了什么吗 |
[02:11] | Anything? | 想一想 |
[02:14] | Tell me. | 都告诉我 |
[02:16] | They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way | 他们在想办法让邦妮可以不用匕首 |
[02:19] | To kill an original without a dagger. | 就能杀死吸血鬼祖先 |
[02:22] | Bonnie the best friend? | 邦妮 埃琳娜最好的朋友吗 |
[02:26] | And then you said she didn’t have her powers anymore. | 你说她已经失去能力了 |
[02:28] | She doesn’t. | 是的 |
[02:29] | Or didn’t. I don’t know. | 也许没有 我不知道 |
[02:31] | You kidnapped me,remember? I’m kinda out of the loop. | 你绑架了我 记得吗 我就不知情了 |
[02:34] | Well,we’ll have to get to the bottom of that. | 我们需要查清楚这点 |
[02:36] | Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it. | 求你 就杀了我吧 结束这一切 |
[02:39] | And show you kindness? | 对你这么仁慈吗 |
[02:42] | I’ve searched for you for over 500 years. | 为了找你 我可用了五百多年的时间 |
[02:47] | Your death is going to last | 想死 没那么容易 |
[02:50] | At least half that long. | 至少也得折磨你几百年再说 |
[02:57] | I want you to take this knife… | 我要你你拿着这把刀… |
[03:02] | And stab yourself. | 扎你自己 |
[03:14] | Now take it out. Ahhh! | 现在拔出来 |
[03:17] | Now while I’m gone,I want you to do that | 我走之后 你要一直这样做 |
[03:21] | Over and over and over again. | 一遍一遍 不要停 |
[03:23] | And if you get bored, | 如果扎腻了 |
[03:25] | switch legs. | 可以换条腿 |
[03:28] | where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[03:29] | I’m gonna go lay eyes | 我要去看着 |
[03:31] | on my precious doppelganger. | 我那珍贵的二重身去 |
[03:40] | Oh, don’t look so glum, Katerina. | 卡特琳娜 别闷闷不乐 |
[03:44] | The fun is just beginning. | 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[03:49] | Again,please. | 请继续 |
[03:57] | Please sign here | 请签在这儿 |
[03:58] | And here. | 和这儿 |
[04:00] | Ok. | 好了 |
[04:01] | So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you? | 房子归你了吗 他们就这样给你了吗 |
[04:04] | For now. | 暂时吧 |
[04:06] | As sole owner, I’m the only one | 作为房子的唯一房主 只有我 |
[04:08] | who can invite a certain type of person | 可以决定邀请谁 |
[04:09] | In here,if you know what I mean. | 进来 如果你明白我的意思 |
[04:11] | Your own personal safe house. | 你自己的安全屋 |
[04:12] | That’s the idea. | 就是这样 |
[04:14] | Wouldn’t want to clean it. | 打扫卫生可有你做的了 |
[04:21] | You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus? | 你真觉得邦妮可以对付克劳斯吗 |
[04:23] | She said she could channel enough witch’s power to kill him. | 她说她可以获得足够力量杀死克劳斯 |
[04:26] | Elijah thought that would work | 以利亚也认为这个方法可行 |
[04:27] | And he was an original,so. | 他可是吸血鬼祖先 |
[04:29] | We just need to find him. Yeah. | 那我们只需找到克劳斯 |
[04:32] | Could she do one of those witch tracking spells? | 她不会巫师的寻人咒语吗 |
[04:34] | Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. | 不行 那需要有克劳斯的东西 |
[04:37] | Believe me,I already asked. | 相信我 我已经问过了 |
[04:44] | Do you think he killed her? | 你觉得他杀了她吗 |
[04:48] | Katherine? | 你是说凯瑟琳 |
[04:52] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[04:56] | It’s not like she didn’t have it coming. | 她这是罪有应得 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:05] | Thank you, Mr. Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利先生 |
[05:12] | I’m sorry. I completely forgot. | 抱歉 我完全忘了 |
[05:15] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[05:17] | Would you like to come inside my house? | 您能赏光进来吗 |
[05:20] | I would love to. Thank you. | 乐意之至 谢谢你 |
[05:25] | What are we, 12? | 我们还是小孩子吗 |
[05:27] | One of us is. | 我们俩有一个是 |
[05:29] | If I let you in, do you promise | 如果我让你进来 你能保证 |
[05:32] | to obey the owner of this house? | 听从房主的话吗 |
[05:34] | – No. – Seriously, Damon. | -不能 -严肃点 达蒙 |
[05:36] | My way. You promised. | 按我的来 你承诺了 |
[05:38] | I call the shots. | 我说了算 |
[05:39] | No lies, no secret agendas. | 不再说谎 不再私自行事 |
[05:41] | Remember? | 懂吗 |
[05:43] | Yes, Elena. Sure. | 好的 埃琳娜 我保证 |
[05:46] | Then please, come in. | 那就请进吧 |
[05:50] | Shut up. | 笑什么笑 |
[05:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | – Wait, where are you going? – To school. | -等等 你要去哪 -去学校 |
[05:58] | No,no,no. | 不行 不行 |
[05:59] | We didn’t create a safe house for you to leave it. | 你出去了 那这个安全屋不是白做了 |
[06:01] | Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. | 就是 克劳斯就在外面 |
[06:03] | – We know that. – Right. | -我们都心知肚明 -对 |
[06:04] | But where? No one knows. | 可在哪呢 无人知晓 |
[06:07] | Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. | 我真心感谢你们的付出 |
[06:10] | And I’ll be able to sleep | 我也知道晚上睡在这里 |
[06:12] | at night knowing that I’ll be safe here, | 我会很安全 |
[06:14] | but I’m not going to be a prisoner. | 但我不要被软禁在这里 |
[06:20] | Your way, Elena. | 你说了算 埃琳娜 |
[06:22] | Don’t worry, I’m ready. | 别担心 我有把握 |
[06:23] | If he shows his face, I can take him. | 如果他出现了 我能搞定他 |
[06:26] | Know how. | 我有独门秘籍 |
[06:28] | The way I see it, next to Bonnie | 在我看来 挨着邦妮 |
[06:30] | is the safest place that I can be. | 才是最安全的 |
[06:33] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:39] | Wait, um, coming. | 等等 我也去 |
[06:52] | Caroline left early for school. | 卡罗琳很早就去学校了 |
[06:53] | I know. I came to see you. | 我知道 我来找你的 |
[06:55] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[06:56] | What to say, how to act around her. | 在她身边我手足无措 |
[06:58] | You can’t let on that you know. | 你不能表现出你知道了 |
[06:59] | She wants me to take her to the dance. | 她让我带她去舞会 |
[07:00] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[07:02] | Take her to the dance. | 那就带她去舞会 |
[07:03] | I’ll never get away with it. | 我不可能逃出她的法眼 |
[07:04] | She knows me too well, | 她太了解我了 |
[07:04] | she’ll figure it out. | 她肯定会识破的 |
[07:05] | Damn it, Matt, just do it. | 妈的 马特 这么做就是了 |
[07:07] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[07:08] | She’s my baby. I just, | 她是我的心肝 我只是 |
[07:11] | – I need some time. – I know,but– | -需要一点时间 -我知道 不过 |
[07:12] | Look, if what Caroline told you is true, | 如果卡罗琳跟你说的是真话 |
[07:15] | she’s not the only one. | 那肯定不只她一个 |
[07:16] | The Salvatores are vampires. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟也是吸血鬼 |
[07:18] | The Gilbert family is in on it. | 吉尔伯特一家也知道内情 |
[07:20] | Tyler Lockwood is god knows what. | 天晓得泰勒·洛克伍德是个什么东西 |
[07:22] | A werewolf. | 是狼人 |
[07:23] | There’s no one in this town I can trust. | 镇上没有一个我能信得过的人 |
[07:27] | I just need to take a beat | 我只是需要点时间 |
[07:29] | and figure out what to do. | 想想该怎么办 |
[07:31] | But I’ll never fool her. | 但我是绝不会骗她的 |
[07:32] | Yes, you will. | 不 你会 |
[07:34] | As far as she knows, you don’t remember anything. | 只要她她还以为你什么都不记得 |
[07:37] | Buy me some time. | 给我争取一点时间 |
[07:39] | Please, Matt. | 求你了 马特 |
[07:47] | [六十年代的主题舞会 就在今晚] | |
[08:01] | Hello, class. | 同学们好 |
[08:04] | What… are we learning today? | 今天 我们要学什么 |
[08:10] | With the decade dance tonight, | 由于今晚的复古舞会 |
[08:11] | we’ve been covering the sixties all week. | 我们这周都在学六十年代的东西 |
[08:13] | Right. | 对 |
[08:14] | The sixties. | 六十年代 |
[08:30] | The sixties. | 六十年代 |
[08:32] | I wish there was something good | 真希望六十年代有什么 |
[08:34] | I could say about the sixties. | 值得我说说的东西 |
[08:37] | Actually, they kind of sucked. | 实际上 那时候的人很让人失望 |
[08:38] | Except for the Beatles, of course. | 当然除开披头士了 |
[08:39] | They made it bearable. | 他们还是可以接受的 |
[08:41] | Uh, what else was there? | 那时还有什么 |
[08:42] | The Cuban missile thing, | 古巴导弹危机 |
[08:43] | The–we walked on the moon. | 踏上月亮上的第一步 |
[08:46] | There was watergate. | 还有水门事件 |
[08:47] | Watergate was the seventies, Ric. | 水门事件是七十年代的 里克 |
[08:51] | I-I mean, Mr Saltzman. | 我是说萨尔茨曼老师 |
[08:54] | Right. | 对 |
[08:55] | It all kind of mushes together up here, | 那些事好像都搅在一起了 |
[08:58] | the sixties, seventies. | 六七十年代 |
[09:00] | Thank you, Elena. | 谢谢你 埃琳娜 |
[09:12] | – Hey, Dana. – Hey. | -嘿 达娜 -嘿 |
[09:15] | Um, can you take care of these? | 你能帮忙弄一下这个吗 |
[09:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:19] | Ok, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:29] | What was that for? | 这是怎么了 |
[09:31] | Just practicing for tonight. | 算是今晚的彩排吧 |
[09:36] | So I…found a suit. | 我找到了一套西装 |
[09:39] | If you still want me to be JFK. | 如果你还想要我当肯尼迪总统的话 |
[09:42] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[09:47] | Do you think Elena knows what it’s going to take | 你认为埃琳娜知道施展对付克劳斯 |
[09:48] | for you to do that Klaus spell? | 的咒语对你的影响吗 |
[09:50] | No, and you’re not, either. | 不知道 而且你也不知道 |
[09:51] | Well, she’s gotta know you can’t do it. | 她需要知道你不能做 |
[09:52] | You don’t know I can’t. | 你怎么知道我不行 |
[09:54] | Have a little faith in me. | 对我有点信心 |
[09:55] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[09:57] | You can’t harness the power of a hundred dead witches. | 你还驾驭不了一百个巫师的力量 |
[09:59] | It’ll kill you. | 你会死的 |
[10:00] | Shh! We don’t know that for certain. | 嘘 那个还不确定呢 |
[10:02] | You promised to keep my secret, I’m trusting you. | 你承诺过保守我的秘密 我相信你 |
[10:05] | I’m going through with this, | 我一定会坚持到底 |
[10:06] | and if you tell anyone, I swear– | 而你若想告诉别人我发誓 |
[10:07] | What? What are you gonna do? | 怎么 你想怎么做 |
[10:12] | Hey, Jer. How you doing? | 嘿 杰里 你好吗 |
[10:16] | Are you ok at the house alone with John? | 你单独和约翰在家里没事吧 |
[10:18] | It’s not ideal. | 不是很好 |
[10:21] | You haven’t heard from Jenna, have you? | 你没有珍娜的消息 对吧 |
[10:22] | It looks like she’s staying on campus. | 看上去她要在学校待下去了 |
[10:26] | I’m late for class. | 我上课要迟到了 |
[10:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:33] | I told him he had to dress up tonight | 我让他今晚穿好点 |
[10:34] | and he got all uptight. | 他就变得紧张起来 |
[10:37] | Hey, Elena, there you are. Ok. | 嘿 埃琳娜 你在这啊 好吧 |
[10:40] | This is going to sound freaky, | 这虽然听起来很荒谬 |
[10:41] | But this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you | 但是有位超级大帅哥要我问你 |
[10:44] | if you’re going to the dance tonight. | 今晚去不去参加舞会 |
[10:47] | Tell him she has a boyfriend. | 跟他说她有男朋友了 |
[10:49] | You could at least meet him. He’ll be at the dance tonight. | 你至少可以见见他 他今晚会来哦 |
[10:52] | Look for him. His name is Klaus. | 期待一下 他的名字叫克劳斯 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry, what did you just say? | 不好意思 你刚刚说什么 |
[10:59] | His name’s Klaus. | 他的名字叫克劳斯 |
[11:01] | I know the name’s stupid, but I swear he’s hot. | 我知道这名字很土 但我保证他人很帅 |
[11:04] | Where is he? Is he here? | 他在哪 在这儿吗 |
[11:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:11] | She’s being compelled. | 她被催眠了 |
[11:12] | But he wants to know if you’ll save him the last dance. | 他想问你能否把最后一支舞留给他 |
[11:15] | How cute is that? | 多贴心呀 |
[11:19] | So we go to the dance, we find him. | 我们去参加舞会 就能找到他 |
[11:22] | Really? How are we going to do that? | 真的吗 怎么找 |
[11:23] | We don’t even know what he looks like. | 我们甚至不知道他长什么样 |
[11:24] | Something tells me he’s not going to be 16 and pimply. | 我觉得他肯定不是满脸痘痘的16岁毛孩 |
[11:27] | He could be anywhere at any time. | 他随地随地都有可能出现 |
[11:29] | He compelled somebody at school. | 今天他催眠了学校的一个女生 |
[11:31] | I guess it’s not as safe as you guys thought, huh? | 看来学校也没有你们想的那么安全 |
[11:36] | There you are. | 你总算来了 |
[11:40] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[11:41] | Hey, I need you to put me down | 我要你让我以监管人的身份 |
[11:42] | as a chaperone at the dance tonight. | 去参加今晚的舞会 |
[11:44] | Klaus made his first move. | 克劳斯开始行动了 |
[11:46] | Ok, so we find him and then what, hmm? | 好吧 我们找到他 然后怎么办 |
[11:49] | – What’s our plan of attack? – Me. | -我们怎么攻击 -我来 |
[11:53] | I’m the plan. He has no idea | 由我来攻击他 他不知道 |
[11:55] | how much power I can channel. | 我能连通多大的能量 |
[11:57] | If you can find him, I can kill him. | 只要你们找得到他 我就杀得了他 |
[12:00] | That’s not going to be that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[12:02] | I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around. | 他是最强大 最邪恶的吸血鬼 |
[12:04] | Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he– | 阿拉里克说得对 如果他 |
[12:14] | Well, I was impressed. | 好吧 长见识了 |
[12:16] | It doesn’t matter if he’s an original. | 就算他是吸血鬼祖先也无妨 |
[12:19] | I can take down anyone who comes at me. | 我可以拿下任何攻击我的人 |
[12:22] | I can kill him, Elena. | 我能杀掉他 埃琳娜 |
[12:25] | I know I can. | 我知道我可以 |
[12:35] | Ah, you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[12:37] | This witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill. | 那个女巫已经蓄势待发要杀我了 |
[12:40] | That’s terrible. | 那可真糟糕 |
[12:42] | We’re gonna have to kill her, Maddox. | 我们要想办法除掉她 马多克斯 |
[12:44] | Do you think this Alaric guy has anything vintage? | 你觉得这个阿拉里克有没有复古点的衣服 |
[12:52] | Cross bows, wooden bullets and automatics? | 弓弩 木子弹还有自动手枪 |
[13:00] | Who is this guy, again? | 他到底是个什么人 |
[13:01] | He’s the local vampire hunter. | 他是当地的吸血鬼猎人 |
[13:03] | Ahh. Well, that explains the clothes. | 难怪他的衣服都那样子 |
[13:06] | All I could find. Guy likes his bourbon. | 我就发现了这家伙爱喝波旁酒 |
[13:09] | I knew there was something about him I liked. | 我就知道他会有让我喜欢的东西的 |
[13:15] | There’s a high school dance | 今晚有个中学舞会 |
[13:17] | and I’m gonna need you to take out the witch bitch. | 我要你给我除掉那个贱女巫 |
[13:20] | If she has that much power, | 如果她有那么强大的能量 |
[13:21] | she can sense me coming from a mile away. | 大老远她就能感觉到我的到来 |
[13:22] | I won’t be able to get near her. You have to do it. | 我不可能接近她 你得自己来 |
[13:26] | In this body? I’m a haggard history teacher. | 用这个身体吗 我是个弱不禁风的历史老师 |
[13:28] | She can easily hurt me. | 她能轻易地伤到我 |
[13:30] | I mean, not me, Klaus me, | 我是说 不是这个我 是克劳斯 |
[13:32] | but you know what I mean. | 总之 你懂的 |
[13:35] | No witch could handle | 没有哪个女巫受得了 |
[13:36] | channeling that much power. | 连通如此强大的能量 |
[13:39] | It’ll kill her. | 这会置她于死地 |
[13:40] | It would kill me. | 换做我 我也受不了 |
[13:43] | You just have to make her use it. | 你只需要让她使用能量就行了 |
[13:44] | You mean like provoking her to death? | 你的意思是诱导她致死吗 |
[13:48] | Won’t take long. | 用不了多久 |
[13:49] | Just keep attacking her until it kills her. | 只要一直攻击 直到她无法承受其能量而死 |
[13:51] | His body, Alaric’s, | 阿拉里克的躯体 |
[13:53] | will last longer than hers will. | 会比她撑更久 |
[13:54] | How? He’s human. | 怎么可能 他只是个人类 |
[13:58] | I can help in that department. | 这我倒是可以帮得上忙 |
[14:00] | I can do a spell to protect you. | 我可以施一个咒语来保护你 |
[14:12] | There you are! | 你回来了 |
[14:13] | You almost missed me. | 你差点就看不到我了 |
[14:15] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[14:18] | Jackie o.? | 是杰奎琳吗 |
[14:19] | Duh. | 猜对了 |
[14:20] | You look good. | 你看起来很美 |
[14:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Is everything ok? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:28] | Ughh, just some work stress. | 就是些工作上的压力 |
[14:32] | Well, you work too much. | 你工作太卖命了 |
[14:45] | Mr. President. | 你好总统先生 |
[14:50] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[14:51] | – Sorry. – Have fun. | -不好意思 -玩得开心 |
[14:53] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[14:56] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[15:02] | Your relatives were such packrats. | 你的亲戚还真是有收集癖 |
[15:05] | Ok, so what do you think? | 好了 你看看 |
[15:07] | Twiggy or sexy hippy? | 小鸟依人型还是性感嘻哈呢 |
[15:16] | You know it’s not too late to back out, right? | 现在退出还不算太晚 |
[15:18] | And what, miss out on all the fun? | 那又怎么样 坐失良机吗 |
[15:33] | All this time spent worrying about Klaus. | 一直以来都在害怕担忧克劳斯 |
[15:37] | I think I convinced myself that he’s not real. | 我想让自己相信他不是真实存在的 |
[15:43] | But he is. | 但是他的确存在 |
[15:45] | And tonight, we will put an end to him. | 今晚我们将会终结他的存在 |
[16:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:04] | I want you to tell me that when the night’s over. | 我希望事情结束后 你再对我说 |
[16:13] | Any time tonight. | 今晚随时可以 |
[16:57] | Nice outfit, Mr. Saltzman. Totally far out. | 不错呀 萨尔茨曼老师 真的很潮 |
[17:00] | Thank you, Dana. Thank you. | 谢谢你 达娜 谢谢 |
[17:01] | Now who is your date? | 你的男伴是哪位 |
[17:03] | It’s Chad, Mr. Saltzman, from third period. | 我是查德 萨尔茨曼老师 三年级的 |
[17:06] | Chad, of course. | 查德 对哈 |
[17:08] | How would you and your friends like to earn a little extra credit? | 你和你的朋友们想赚点附加学分吗 |
[17:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:21] | Look, I, um, I want you to have this. | 听着 我 我希望你戴着这个 |
[17:25] | If you’re asking me to go steady, | 如果你这是想让我嫁给你 |
[17:26] | I think that was the fifties. | 我觉得这是五十年代的老把戏了 |
[17:27] | No,I’m serious, Bonnie. | 不 我没在开玩笑 邦妮 |
[17:31] | The ring won’t work on me,Jeremy. | 这个戒指对我不起作用 杰里米 |
[17:32] | But it was made by a witch. | 但这是巫师做的 |
[17:34] | To protect from the supernatural, | 那是为了让人不受超自然力量的伤害 |
[17:35] | not for someone who is. | 而不是保护一个拥有超自然能力的人 |
[17:38] | Well,I have to do something. | 但我总要做点什么 |
[17:40] | I can’t just… I can’t just let you get yourself killed. | 我不能 我不能就这么让你去送命 |
[17:43] | Just because a bunch of dead witches gave me a warning | 只是一群死去的巫师给我的警告而已 |
[17:45] | doesn’t mean I’m going to die. | 不代表我就一定会死 |
[17:47] | So you’re saying there’s a 50-50 shot you won’t? | 你是说你有一半的几率不会死 |
[17:51] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:52] | But…You know I don’t have the best luck | 但是 你知道在女朋友方面 |
[17:55] | in the girlfriend department. | 我的经历实在不堪回首 |
[18:00] | Listen,I– | 听着 我 |
[18:02] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法跟你解释了 |
[18:03] | But I can feel them. | 但我能感觉到她们 |
[18:06] | I’m empowered, Jeremy, I can do this. | 我获得了力量 杰里米 我能行的 |
[18:08] | I know I can. | 我知道我能行 |
[18:11] | I’m strong enough. | 我足够强大 |
[18:20] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[18:22] | Evenin’. | 晚上好 |
[18:28] | Hey, you two. | 晚上好 你们俩 |
[18:30] | Oh,you look nice. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[18:33] | You,too. | 你也是 |
[18:35] | You guys ready to do this? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[18:51] | Thanks for being here, everybody. | 感谢大家能来参加舞会 |
[19:05] | We have a special shout-out tonight. | 今晚我们要来一次特别的欢呼 |
[19:08] | This is for Elena. | 是克劳斯要求的 |
[19:13] | From Klaus. | 献给埃琳娜 |
[19:32] | That was a lame,cheap shot. | 真是卑鄙下流的手段 |
[19:34] | He’s just trying to bait us. | 他是想给我们下套 |
[19:35] | I know everyone here. | 这里每个人我都认识 |
[19:37] | Maybe he’s not here. | 也许他不在这 |
[19:38] | Just wants us to believe that he is. | 只是想让我们相信他在 |
[19:40] | It’s a party, people. Blend. | 这可是个派对 同志们 融入人群吧 |
[19:41] | – Let him come to us. – Good idea. | -让他来找我们 -好主意 |
[19:43] | No, no, I really don’t feel like dancing. | 算了 算了 我实在没心情跳舞 |
[19:45] | Too bad. | 真扫兴 |
[19:48] | There’s ric. | 里克在哪里 |
[19:50] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[19:58] | Special dedication,huh? | 还来了段特别献词 |
[20:00] | This guy’s a little twisted. | 这家伙有点古怪啊 |
[20:02] | – I’m not impressed. – No? | -也没什么了不起 -是吗 |
[20:05] | I mean, obviously he didn’t do anything out of whack. | 明显他也没玩出什么新花样 |
[20:30] | Caroline’s here. They don’t know what’s going on. | 卡罗琳来了 他们还不知道发生了什么 |
[20:32] | – We have to tell her. – I’m on it. | -我们得告诉她 -我去 |
[20:40] | How you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[20:41] | Um,freaking out a bit? | 有一点害怕 |
[20:44] | You? | 你呢 |
[20:45] | Cool as a cucumber. | 稳如泰山 |
[20:47] | Come on, remember the last decade dance? | 拜托 还记得上次的旧式舞蹈吗 |
[20:50] | The vampires were all,”Ahh!” | 吸血鬼们都这样 “啊” |
[20:52] | And you were all,”Aahh!” | 而你们都这样 “啊” |
[20:54] | Right. And you won. | 说得对 你赢了 |
[20:56] | Yes! We did. | 没错 是我们赢了 |
[21:03] | You’re good at this. | 你跳得很不错嘛 |
[21:04] | I’ve got moves you’ve never seen. | 我还有你没见过的招数呢 |
[21:08] | Dance with me. | 和我跳舞吧 |
[21:09] | I’m a really bad dancer. | 我跳得很烂 |
[21:11] | I know better than that. | 我清楚得很 |
[21:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:24] | You look really pretty tonight. | 你今晚看起来漂亮极了 |
[21:27] | Hey,guys. | 你们好呀 |
[21:29] | Hey, man, what’s up? | 你好 哥们 怎么了 |
[21:30] | Hey. Do you mind if I steal your date for a moment? | 你介意我和卡罗琳单独说几句话吗 |
[21:33] | No, not all. | 不介意 |
[21:35] | I’ll get us something to drink. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[21:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[21:41] | Klaus is here. | 克劳斯在这儿 |
[21:43] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[21:44] | Where? | 在哪 |
[21:45] | We have no idea. But keep your eye out | 我们还不知道 你多注意一下 |
[21:47] | for anything that might be weird, ok? | 有没有奇怪的事 好吗 |
[21:54] | May I? | 我能请她跳支舞吗 |
[22:01] | You heard Jeremy and me talking, didn’t you? | 你听到我和杰里米说的话了 对吗 |
[22:04] | – Is it true? – Yes. | -是真的吗 -对 |
[22:08] | The part about you having a 50-50 shot of surviving? | 他说你只有一半机会能活下来 |
[22:11] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[22:13] | He was upset. I didn’t want him to worry. | 他有点焦虑 我不想让他担心 |
[22:15] | So you lay it out on the line for Elena, no matter what. | 这么说 为了埃琳娜你什么都愿意做 |
[22:19] | No matter what. | 什么都愿意 |
[22:20] | – Good. – You can’t tell her. | -很好 -你不能告诉她 |
[22:23] | Your secret’s safe with me, but I mean… | 我会保守你的小秘密 但是我想说 |
[22:26] | With all that power, | 你有那么强大的力量 |
[22:27] | isn’t there a way to increase your odds? | 就没办法能提高活下来的可能吗 |
[22:32] | Careful, Damon. | 小心点 达蒙 |
[22:33] | I might start to think you actually care. | 我可能会认为你在关心我 |
[22:35] | We wouldn’t want that. | 我们可不想那样 |
[22:44] | What are they up to? | 他们在干嘛 |
[22:46] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[22:49] | Is there something going on, Jer? You ok? | 发生了什么事吗 杰里 你没事吧 |
[22:52] | Fine. | 没事 |
[22:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:02] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[23:04] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[23:11] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[23:15] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[23:16] | Elena thinks we should stick together. | 埃琳娜觉得我们应该待在一起 |
[23:18] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’ve got my ring. | 我没事 我带着戒指呢 |
[23:29] | It’s–it’s Bonnie. | 是邦妮的事 |
[23:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:35] | You got something on your mind, spit it out. | 看来你有心事 不妨说出来 |
[23:41] | If Bonnie takes on klaus, | 如果邦妮要对抗克劳斯 |
[23:44] | channeling all that energy’s going to kill her. | 连通那么强大的力量会把她也杀死 |
[23:49] | What? | 什么 |
[23:51] | But she doesn’t want Elena to know, | 但她不想让埃琳娜知道 |
[23:53] | ’cause if Elena knows, | 因为要是她知道了 |
[23:54] | she’s gonna try to stop her. | 她一定会阻止她 |
[23:58] | And it’s Elena that could turn up dead, so… | 那样埃琳娜最终就会死 所以 |
[24:03] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[24:30] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[24:36] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 快过来 |
[24:39] | Please tell me you didn’t know that | 你最好跟我说 你不知道 |
[24:40] | Bonnie was on a suicide mission. | 邦妮要进行一次自杀式行动 |
[24:41] | Oh, great. Jeremy told you, | 好吧 杰里米告诉你了 |
[24:43] | and of course you told Elena. | 你肯定又告诉了埃琳娜 |
[24:44] | Yeah, I told her. | 是的 我告诉她了 |
[24:45] | You promised her no more secrets. | 你承诺过不再对她有所隐瞒 |
[24:46] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[24:48] | How could you not tell me? | 你怎么可以瞒着我 |
[24:50] | – Cause I knew how’d you react. – No. | -因为我知道你会是这个反应 -不 |
[24:52] | No way, it’s not an option. | 不行 这个办法不可取 |
[24:54] | It’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的办法 |
[24:55] | Then we’ll find another way, ok? | 一定还有其它办法的 知道吗 |
[24:58] | Bonnie, you’re not dying to save my life. | 邦妮 我不准你为了救我牺牲自己 |
[25:00] | I have the power to save you! | 我有能救你的能力 |
[25:02] | If I don’t use it and something happens, | 如果我坐视不管 眼睁睁地看着事情发生 |
[25:04] | That would kill me more. | 我会更加生不如死的 |
[25:06] | I can’t let you. | 我不准你这么做 |
[25:07] | Just answer one question– | 我就问你一个问题 |
[25:10] | If the situation was reversed, | 要是同样的事情发生在我身上 |
[25:13] | Would you do it for me? | 你愿意为我这么做吗 |
[25:21] | So you know why I have to. | 那你知道为什么我要这么做了吧 |
[25:28] | No. | 不 |
[25:30] | No! | 不行 |
[25:45] | What’s going on, guys? | 伙计 有什么事吗 |
[25:47] | You ok, Gilbert? You don’t look so good. | 你还好吗 吉尔伯特 看起来不太好啊 |
[25:49] | Dude, seriously? | 哥们 别闹了 |
[25:50] | Wrong day, wrong guy. | 现在我没心情陪你们玩 |
[26:09] | Let me guess– | 让我猜猜 |
[26:10] | Klaus says hi. | 这是克劳斯的见面礼吧 |
[26:14] | No, no, no, no, don’t kill him. He’s compelled. | 别 别 别杀他 他的被催眠了 |
[26:16] | So? | 所以呢 |
[26:16] | So, the whole thing’s a distraction. | 这是调虎离山之计 |
[26:18] | Go find Bonnie and Elena. | 快去找邦妮和埃琳娜 |
[26:20] | I got this. Go. | 这里我来处理 快去 |
[26:26] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[26:28] | What is it? He has jeremy. | 怎么了 他抓了杰里米 |
[26:29] | What? What?! | 什么 怎么会这样 |
[26:30] | Yeah, Klaus has Jeremy. Come on. | 克劳斯抓了杰里米 快跟我来 |
[26:45] | Ok, so where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里 |
[26:47] | Just a little further. | 马上就到了 |
[26:51] | Wait… Something’s not right. | 等等 有点不对劲 |
[26:54] | Where’s Jeremy? | 杰里米在哪里 |
[26:58] | I just had to get away from that dance. | 我只是在想法子离开舞会 |
[27:01] | The sixties, uchh. | 六十年代的主题 |
[27:03] | Not my decade. | 完全不是我的菜 |
[27:06] | I mean, whose call was that, anyway? | 到底是谁想出来的馊主意 |
[27:08] | I much prefer the twenties. | 我还是比较偏爱二十年代 |
[27:10] | The style, the parties, | 那种造型 派对 |
[27:12] | The jazz. | 爵士乐 |
[27:14] | Alaric. | 阿拉里克 |
[27:17] | Are you on vervain? | 你服用马鞭草了吗 |
[27:20] | Now why would you ask me that question, Elena? | 你为什么要问我这种问题 埃琳娜 |
[27:28] | He’s being compelled. | 他被催眠了 |
[27:28] | Nope. Try again. | 不是 再猜 |
[27:30] | What’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[27:33] | Ok, I’ll give you a hint. | 好吧 我给你一个提示 |
[27:35] | I am not Alaric. | 我不是阿拉里克 |
[27:45] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[27:46] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[27:49] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:51] | No, it’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[27:54] | Just relax, Elena. | 埃琳娜 放轻松 |
[27:55] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 我不是要来伤害你的 |
[27:58] | You’re not on my hit list tonight. | 你不是我今晚的目标 |
[28:01] | But you are. | 但你是 |
[28:11] | Now, did I mention that I knew a witch? | 我有没有说过 我认识一个巫师 |
[28:15] | You’re gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that. | 想伤到我 你下手得比这重得多 |
[28:27] | By all means… Fire away! | 无论如何 都别停手 |
[28:31] | If you kill this body, | 要是你杀死了这个躯体 |
[28:33] | I’ll just get a new one. | 我只要再找个新的就好 |
[28:36] | Maybe Jeremy. | 可能是杰里米哦 |
[28:37] | Go. Run. | 跑 快跑 |
[28:39] | Run! | 快跑 |
[28:46] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[28:47] | – Klaus is in Alaric’s body. – What? | -克劳斯上了阿拉里克的身 -什么 |
[28:50] | He’s possessing it or something. | 他可能占据了他的身体 |
[28:52] | Go find Stefan. Now. | 快去找斯特凡 快去 |
[28:54] | – Ok. – Now. | -好的 -快 |
[28:57] | Can you kill him? | 你杀得了他吗 |
[28:58] | He’s got some kind of protection spell. | 他被施了一种防护咒 |
[29:00] | You have the power of a hundred witches. | 你将上百名巫师的力量集于一身 |
[29:01] | Break it. | 破了那咒语 |
[29:02] | I’m trying! | 我在尝试 |
[29:03] | If I kill Alaric, | 要是我杀了阿拉里克 |
[29:04] | He’ll just possess someone else. | 他还会再找其他的躯体 |
[29:06] | He knows I have my power, Damon. | 达蒙 他知道我拥有的力量 |
[29:09] | He’s trying to kill me. | 他想要杀死我 |
[29:12] | No. | 不 |
[29:13] | Klaus does not get to win tonight, | 今晚克劳斯是不会得逞的 |
[29:15] | no way. | 绝不可能 |
[29:16] | You still willing to do whatever it takes to kill him? | 你还愿意不惜一切来杀死他吗 |
[29:32] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[29:34] | Um…Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:37] | I’m just… I’m looking for Stefan. | 我… 我在找斯特凡 |
[29:39] | Seriously, what’s wrong? | 说真的 怎么回事 |
[29:40] | Uh, just, um, | 你就… |
[29:43] | Stay with Matt, ok? | 和马特待在一起 好吗 |
[29:47] | What was that about? | 出了什么事吗 |
[29:49] | Oh, you know, just same old drama. | 还是那些破事呗 |
[30:15] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么慢 |
[30:18] | Now, do you want to do this the easy way | 现在 你是想速战速决 |
[30:22] | or the hard way? | 还是来点花样 |
[30:32] | The hard way. Got it. | 看来你想来点花样 明白了 |
[30:40] | What? You’d kill your favorite history teacher? | 怎么 你要杀死你最喜欢的的历史老师吗 |
[30:43] | It’s what Alaric would want. | 阿拉里克肯定也愿意 |
[30:46] | And he’d want you to suffer first. | 他还想让你先受点折磨 |
[30:49] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[30:52] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[30:56] | Let’s find out. | 我们走着瞧 |
[31:00] | There you are. | 你们来啦 |
[31:01] | What are you doing? Where’s Bonnie? | 你在干嘛 邦妮呢 |
[31:02] | She’s doing what she has to do. | 她在完成她的使命 |
[31:04] | – What?! – Where is she? | -什么 -她在哪里 |
[31:05] | Stefan, let her do this. | 斯特凡 随她去 |
[31:07] | Damn it, Damon, where is she?! | 该死的 达蒙 她在哪里 |
[31:34] | Bonnie, no! | 邦妮 不要啊 |
[32:21] | No! | 不要 |
[32:29] | Bonnie, Bonnie! | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[32:30] | Bonnie, Bonnie, hey, hey! | 邦妮 邦妮 醒醒啊 |
[32:33] | Stefan, she’s not breathing! | 斯特凡 她没有呼吸了 |
[32:36] | Stefan! Stefan, | 斯特凡 斯特凡 |
[32:37] | I can’t find her pulse! | 我找不到她的脉搏了 |
[32:39] | Stefan! Do something, please! | 斯特凡 求求你 救救她 |
[32:42] | Stefan, please! Just give her blood, do something, please! | 斯特凡 喂她喝血吧 拜托你救救她 |
[32:48] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:52] | No! | 不会的 |
[32:54] | No. | 她不会死的 |
[32:56] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不会的 不会的 |
[32:58] | Bonnie! Bonnie, please, no! | 邦妮 邦妮 醒醒啊 |
[33:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要死 不要死 |
[33:04] | Stefan, get Elena out of here. | 斯特凡 带埃琳娜出去 |
[33:05] | I’ll deal with this. | 这里我来处理 |
[33:07] | What do you mean, deal with this? | 你说这话是什么意思 |
[33:09] | The sheriff can’t know about this. | 又发生了一起离奇死亡 |
[33:11] | Last thing we need’s another mysterious death. | 不能让警长知道这事 |
[33:12] | It’s Bonnie! | 这可是邦妮啊 |
[33:16] | Get her home. | 带她回家 |
[33:18] | Now. | 马上 |
[33:19] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[33:22] | – Hey. – No. Jeremy. | -别哭了 -不 杰里米呢 |
[33:25] | Oh, my god, Jeremy. What about Jeremy? | 上帝啊 杰里米该怎么办 |
[33:28] | – I’ll find him. – No! | -我会去找他的 -不要 |
[34:04] | Damon! Hey, I got your message, | 达蒙 我收到你的短讯了 |
[34:06] | I can’t find anyone. | 我找不到大伙儿了 |
[34:08] | Where’s Elena, where’s Bonnie? | 埃琳娜和邦妮去哪儿了 |
[34:13] | We need to have a little talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:44] | Here, drink this. | 给你 喝点吧 |
[34:48] | I can’t. | 喝不下 |
[34:50] | Yeah. Yeah, you can. | 来 喝点吧 |
[34:52] | Please drink this. | 拜托你 喝一点 |
[35:04] | This is my fault. | 都怪我 |
[35:05] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不是的 |
[35:07] | No. Hey. | 不怪你 |
[35:09] | This was Klaus. Listen to me. | 是克劳斯 听我说 |
[35:11] | Klaus did this. | 都怪克劳斯 |
[35:17] | What did you do with her?! | 你把她怎么样了 |
[35:19] | Will you please calm her down? | 能不能让她冷静点 |
[35:21] | Don’t talk like I’m not standing right in front of you. | 你不要无视我的存在 |
[35:23] | – Please calm down. – You knew! | -冷静点 -你是知道的 |
[35:27] | Didn’t you? You knew that if she harnessed all that power, | 对吧 你知道要是她使用所有的能量 |
[35:30] | – that she would die, didn’t you? – Yes. | -她就会死 -嗯 |
[35:33] | Yes, I knew. | 我知道 |
[35:38] | You need to listen to me, | 你听我说 |
[35:39] | and prepare for what I’m about to say. | 做好心理准备 |
[35:55] | Bonnie had to die. | 邦妮必须要死 |
[35:58] | Klaus using Alaric’s body was a total surprise. | 没人想到克劳斯会利用阿拉里克的身体 |
[36:02] | She wasn’t prepared for that. | 她一点心理准备都没有 |
[36:05] | And he wasn’t going to stop, | 可他是不会善罢甘休的 |
[36:07] | and we weren’t going to be able to stop him | 除非他知道邦妮已经死了 |
[36:09] | until he knew she was dead. | 他才会罢手 |
[36:14] | He had to believe it. | 我们必须让他相信这点 |
[36:38] | She cast a spell. | 她施了个咒语 |
[36:43] | Bonnie’s ok. | 邦妮没事 |
[36:59] | You know, you could have told me. | 你应该事先告诉我的 |
[37:01] | How do I know when you’re going | 我怎么知道你会不会 |
[37:02] | to go blabbing things to your girlfriend. | 泄密给你的女朋友 |
[37:05] | You even understand what you put her through? | 你知道她经受了多大的痛苦吗 |
[37:07] | See, that’s why I didn’t tell you. | 看吧 所以我才不告诉你 |
[37:10] | ’cause you would have never been able to do it. | 因为你永远都不忍心看她痛苦 |
[37:12] | Don’t get me wrong, Stefan. | 别误会了 斯特凡 |
[37:14] | I don’t mind being the bad guy. | 我可不在乎当什么坏人 |
[37:16] | I’ll make all the life and death decisions | 在你还在纠结于牺牲代价的时候 |
[37:18] | while you’re busy worrying about collateral damage. | 我已经做好了生死抉择了 |
[37:22] | I’ll even let her hate me for it. | 我甚至会让她因此而恨我 |
[37:26] | But at the end of the day, | 但是到头来 |
[37:28] | I’ll be the one to keep her alive. | 我会是那个让她活下来的人 |
[37:43] | You sure it’s safe here? | 你确定这里安全吗 |
[37:44] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 嗯 安全 |
[37:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:51] | It is MiFi. | 便携式宽带无线装置 |
[37:54] | If we’re gonna be stuck here, | 就算我们被困在这里 |
[37:55] | then we might as well have internet. | 还是可以收到网络的 |
[37:57] | You don’t have to stay down here with me. | 你不用一直陪我呆在这儿 |
[38:00] | Hey, look, I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 听着 我不会再让你离开我的视线了 |
[38:06] | I…I need you to talk to Elena for me. | 我要你替我跟埃琳娜说说 |
[38:09] | Tell her how sorry I am for what Damon and I had to do. | 告诉她 我和达蒙所做的事 我很抱歉 |
[38:13] | Well, um… | 那个 |
[38:16] | Why don’t you | 你干嘛不亲自 |
[38:18] | tell her yourself? | 告诉她呢 |
[38:19] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[38:24] | Elena, I’m so sorry. | 埃琳娜 对不起 |
[38:28] | It’s ok, it’s ok. | 没事 没关系 |
[38:30] | I just needed to see your face now. | 我只要看见你平安无事就好了 |
[38:32] | There wasn’t enough time for me to tell you. | 当时我真的没机会告诉你 |
[38:35] | It’s ok, seriously. Damon explained it all to me. | 真的没事 达蒙都跟我说了 |
[38:47] | Ugh. Look. | 听我说 |
[38:49] | Klaus had to think she was dead. | 必须要让克劳斯相信她已经死了 |
[38:52] | Your reaction had to be real. | 而你的反应必须要真实 |
[38:55] | I understand why you did what you did. | 我了解你为什么要这么做 |
[39:00] | Klaus was fooled, | 克劳斯被骗了 |
[39:02] | and Bonnie’s alive. | 邦妮也活下来了 |
[39:06] | Here’s to duplicity. | 一箭双雕嘛 |
[39:10] | But let’s get one thing straight, damon. | 但是有件事要和你明说 达蒙 |
[39:12] | Bonnie will not die for me, | 我不会让邦妮为我而死的 |
[39:14] | I will not let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生 |
[39:16] | We need to kill Klaus, Elena. | 我们要杀了克劳斯 埃琳娜 |
[39:17] | Real Klaus. | 真正的克劳斯 |
[39:19] | Who will probably be coming to pay you a visit soon | 他可能马上就会出现在你面前 |
[39:21] | now that he knows that bonnie is dead. | 因为他认为邦妮已经死了 |
[39:25] | She’s the only one who can do it. | 而她却是唯一一个可以除掉他的人 |
[39:28] | We’ll find another way. | 我们可以想想别的办法 |
[39:31] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[39:37] | Look, I shouldn’t have hit you. | 听着 我不该扇你耳光的 |
[39:40] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[39:45] | Let me be clear about something. | 有件事要说清楚 |
[39:49] | If it comes down to you and the witch again, | 要是再有这样的事发生 |
[39:50] | I will gladly let Bonnie die. | 我还是会让邦妮去死的 |
[39:54] | I will always choose you. | 我会永远选择让你活下来的 |
[40:09] | Good night, Damon. | 晚安 达蒙 |
[40:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |