时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You must be Elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:02] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:03] | You’re a Petrova doppelganger. | 你是佩特洛娃二重身 |
[00:05] | You’re the key to breaking the curse. | 是解开诅咒的关键 |
[00:06] | The sun and the moon curse? | 你是说日月之咒吗 |
[00:07] | The curse placed on Klaus. | 施加在克劳斯身上的诅咒 |
[00:09] | What does that make Klaus– | 那克劳斯是什么 |
[00:10] | A werewolf or a vampire? | 狼人 还是吸血鬼 |
[00:12] | He’s both. | 两者都是 |
[00:12] | When I was little, | 我小时候 |
[00:13] | your mom used to tell me stories about vampires. | 你妈妈常给我讲吸血鬼的故事 |
[00:15] | I never thought that what she said could be true. | 我从没想过那些故事会是真的 |
[00:17] | What is Klaus’ curse? | 克劳斯的诅咒是什么 |
[00:19] | Witches, serpents of nature, | 身为自然之仆的巫师们 |
[00:21] | saw to it that my brother’s werewolf side would become dormant. | 设法将我兄弟的狼人属性封印起来 |
[00:24] | He wants to trigger that part of him that’s a werewolf. | 他想解封自己狼人的那部分 |
[00:27] | Klaus can’t be killed? | 难道就没有杀死克劳斯的方法吗 |
[00:29] | Curse must be broken when Klaus is in transition. | 诅咒只能在克劳斯变身之时解开 |
[00:31] | That’s when he’ll be at his most vulnerable. | 那也是他最虚弱的时候 |
[00:33] | Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself. | 邦妮可以杀死克劳斯而不伤害到自己 |
[00:36] | And Elijah knows how to save my life. | 以利亚也知道如何保全我 |
[00:38] | You can all go to hell. | 你们都去死吧 |
[00:54] | Tonight is the full moon. | 今晚是月圆之夜 |
[00:56] | We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse. | 克劳斯很有可能今晚就解开诅咒 |
[01:01] | Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is fake? | 埃琳娜说日月的诅咒是假的 |
[01:03] | That it’s actually just a curse placed on Klaus. | 真正的诅咒是施加在克劳斯身上的 |
[01:05] | Klaus is a vampire borne of a werewolf bloodline. | 克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼 |
[01:08] | The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. | 诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性 |
[01:11] | But if he breaks it… | 但如果诅咒被解开 |
[01:13] | he’ll be a true hybrid. | 他就是真正的混血儿 |
[01:17] | Then why are we letting him break the curse? | 那我们干嘛要让他解开诅咒 |
[01:21] | We can kill him today. | 我们今天就杀了他 |
[01:23] | – With Bonnie. – Damon… | -我们有邦妮 -达蒙 |
[01:24] | No. Bonnie can’t use that much power without dying. | 不行 施展那么强大的力量会害死邦妮的 |
[01:27] | I’ll write her a great eulogy. | 我会隆重悼念她的 |
[01:29] | It’s not an option, Damon. | 想都别想 达蒙 |
[01:32] | All right, how do we break this curse? | 先打住 要怎样才能解开诅咒呢 |
[01:34] | Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. | 仪式本身是比较直接的 |
[01:36] | The ingredients, so to speak, you already know. | 比如 所需的材料 你们都知道了 |
[01:40] | The moon stone. | 月光石 |
[01:42] | A witch will channel the power of the full moon | 巫师将借助满月的力量 |
[01:46] | to release the spell that’s bound within the stone. | 来释放封印在月光石中的咒语 |
[01:49] | After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, | 之后 克劳斯 作为狼人与吸血鬼的混血 |
[01:53] | will sacrifice one of each. | 将从二者中各选一名作为祭品 |
[01:55] | And where do I fit into it? | 那我在当中起什么作用 |
[01:57] | The final part of the ritual. | 仪式的最后一步 |
[02:01] | Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger… | 克劳斯必须饮下二重身的血液 |
[02:05] | to the point of your death. | 直到你死去 |
[02:13] | And that’s where you come in. | 你就在那时出手 |
[02:15] | This is an elixir that I acquired | 这药水是我大约500年前 |
[02:18] | some 500 years ago for Katerina. | 为卡特琳娜找来的 |
[02:19] | It possesses mystical properties | 它有令人复活的 |
[02:23] | of resuscitation. | 神奇功效 |
[02:24] | – So I’ll be dead? – And then you won’t. | -这么说我还是会死 -然后就能复活 |
[02:28] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[02:29] | A magical witch potion with no expiration date? | 一瓶连保质期都没写的魔法药水 |
[02:32] | You want to come back to life, what about John’s ring? | 要想复活的话 用约翰的戒指如何 |
[02:35] | Those rings only work on humans. | 那种戒指只对人类有用 |
[02:37] | The doppelganger’s a supernatural occurrence. | 二重身是超自然的存在 |
[02:39] | Odds are, the ring won’t work. | 很有可能 戒指不会管用 |
[02:41] | I’ll take those odds over your elixir. | 那也比你的药水可靠吧 |
[02:45] | What if it doesn’t work, Elena? | 要是药水不管用怎么办 埃琳娜 |
[02:48] | Then I guess I’ll just be dead. | 那我可能就真的死了 |
[03:02] | Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this? | 你确定克劳斯集齐所有必须品了吗 |
[03:05] | Does he have a werewolf? | 他有狼人吗 |
[03:06] | Klaus has been waiting to | 克劳斯为了解开咒语这一刻 |
[03:07] | break this curse for over a thousand years. | 已经等了一千多年了 |
[03:10] | If he doesn’t already have a werewolf, | 如果他现在还没有狼人的话 |
[03:11] | my guess is by tonight, he will. | 我想今晚之前他肯定会找到的 |
[03:15] | Tyler, honey. | 泰勒 宝贝儿 |
[03:16] | It’s your mother. | 我是妈妈 |
[03:18] | I don’t know where you are, but I need you. | 我不知道你在哪 但我需要你 |
[03:20] | I’ve had an accident and I’m in the hospital. | 我出了点意外 正在住院 |
[03:26] | Please, Tyler, | 求你了 泰勒 |
[03:28] | come home. | 回家吧 |
[03:33] | Why did I say that? | 我为什么要这样说 |
[03:34] | Because you had a terrible fall. | 因为你摔得很惨 |
[03:55] | Breakfast of champions, huh? | 冠军的早餐吗 |
[03:57] | I’m surrounded by idiots. | 我周围全是蠢货 |
[03:58] | I need all the help I can get. | 我需要所有可能的帮助 |
[03:59] | You know, you’re not helping. | 你这不是在帮忙 |
[04:01] | Elijah is an original vampire, Stefan. | 以利亚是个吸血鬼祖先 斯特凡 |
[04:03] | One we tried to kill. | 我们曾经想杀了他 |
[04:04] | You’re going to believe this guy? | 你现在却要相信他 |
[04:05] | What do you want me to do, Damon? | 那你要我怎么做 达蒙 |
[04:07] | Elena made her decision. | 这是埃琳娜的决定 |
[04:08] | She’s choosing to trust Elijah. | 她选择信任以利亚 |
[04:11] | I’m going to put my faith in her. | 而我要信任她 |
[04:13] | Why? She’s going to end up dead. | 为什么 她最终会死掉 |
[04:14] | Because she put her faith in me. | 因为她同样信任我 |
[04:16] | She chose to trust me in spite of what I am. | 不论我怎样 她都选择信任我 |
[04:18] | I’m going to bet on somebody’s instincts, | 如果要我相信一个人的直觉 |
[04:20] | it’s going to be hers. | 那只能是她 |
[04:21] | Well, then, that makes you the biggest idiot of them all. | 那你就是所有人当中最蠢的那个 |
[04:24] | She chose to trust you, too. | 她也选择了信任你 |
[04:26] | Then maybe you shouldn’t be so sure about her instincts. | 那也许你就不该这么相信她的直觉 |
[04:39] | He can’t understand why I’m willing to do this. | 他不能理解我为什么愿意这样做 |
[04:42] | Why are you? | 为什么 |
[04:45] | I’m the key to breaking the curse. | 我是解开诅咒的关键 |
[04:48] | Klaus is here because of me. | 克劳斯是为我才来这的 |
[04:50] | If I don’t stop him, then he’s going to hurt people. | 如果我不阻止他 他会伤害更多人 |
[04:52] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[04:54] | You know, there’s a possibility this elixir won’t work. | 你要知道 这药水确实有可能不管用 |
[04:58] | I don’t want to mislead you. | 我不想误导你 |
[05:01] | I know the chance I’m taking. | 我知道我在冒多大的险 |
[05:05] | No… | 不要 |
[05:05] | – Jenna? Jenna! – Get out! | -珍娜 珍娜 -滚出去 |
[05:10] | Jenna, put the cross-bow down, ok? It’s me. | 珍娜 把弩放下 好吗 是我呀 |
[05:12] | – Stay away from me. – What’s going on? | -离我远点 -怎么了 |
[05:14] | It’s me, Elena, I swear, ok? | 是我 埃琳娜 我发誓 |
[05:15] | He let me go. Klaus let me go. | 他放了我 克劳斯放了我 |
[05:17] | Prove it. | 怎么证明 |
[05:19] | Ok, uh, first night you and I spent together, | 好吧 我们在一起的第一个晚上 |
[05:22] | Jeremy walked in right when I was… | 杰里米突然闯进来 当时我正要 |
[05:23] | Ok. It’s him. | 好了 是他 |
[05:27] | Why did he let you go? | 他为什么放你走 |
[05:29] | He wanted me to deliver a message. | 他想让我传个口信 |
[05:33] | The sacrifice happens tonight. | 今晚将进行献祭仪式 |
[05:50] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[05:54] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:05] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[06:07] | I’m back. | 对 我回来了 |
[06:16] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[06:17] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[06:18] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意吓你的 |
[06:20] | It’s ok,I just,I didn’t know you were here. | 没事 我只是不知道你在这 |
[06:22] | Yeah,I wanted to try and | 我来看看你是否在休息 |
[06:23] | catch you on your break so we could hang out. | 那样的话我们就能小聚一会了 |
[06:24] | – I have lunch in an hour. – Perfect. | -过一小时我就去吃饭 -太好了 |
[06:26] | I will go run some errands and I will be right back. | 我去办点事 一会就回来 |
[06:31] | – I’ll see you in a bit. – Ok. | -一会见 -好 |
[06:43] | – Does she suspect anything? – No,but… | -她起疑心了吗 -没有 但是… |
[06:46] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[06:48] | I’ve been with her the past few days, | 过去几天我一直和她待在一起 |
[06:49] | and I’m putting on the best show of my life. | 一直在尽力演戏 |
[06:50] | But either she is too, | 但要么是她也在演戏 |
[06:52] | or she’s still the same Caroline. | 要么就是她还是原来的那个卡罗琳 |
[06:54] | She’s not the same. She’s a vampire. | 她不一样了 她是吸血鬼 |
[06:57] | At this point,I don’t even know what that means. | 到现在我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[06:59] | Look,I know this is hard to understand, | 我知道这很难理解 |
[07:01] | but my family,we were raised with this. | 但我的家族 我们从小就被灌输了这样的思想 |
[07:04] | They’re monsters,Matt. | 他们是怪物 马特 |
[07:06] | They have no soul,no humanity. | 他们没有灵魂 没有人性 |
[07:08] | There’s nothing about her that makes me believe that. | 但我在她身上看不出那些 |
[07:10] | It’s an act. | 这都是假象 |
[07:12] | I believed Damon Salvatore was my closest ally | 我以前还认为达蒙·塞尔瓦托是我在镇上 |
[07:14] | in this town. Instead,he’s a killer. | 最亲密的同盟 但他却是个杀人狂 |
[07:18] | They killed your sister. | 他们杀了你妹妹 |
[07:22] | What other proof do you need? | 你还需要什么别的证据呢 |
[07:24] | I could ask you the same question,sheriff. | 我也可以问你同样的问题 警长 |
[07:27] | Why haven’t you done anything? Why are you hesitating? | 你为什么还没采取行动 你为什么还在犹豫 |
[07:29] | Because I need more information. | 因为我需要更多的信息 |
[07:33] | And because,in spite of everything I just said, | 除了我刚刚说的 还因为 |
[07:37] | I still look at her and I– | 我看着她的时候 我 |
[07:39] | I see my daughter. | 我看见的是我的女儿 |
[07:41] | Damon is the problem,not Caroline. | 达蒙是问题的所在 而卡罗琳不是 |
[07:43] | You should focus on him. | 你应该把注意力放在他身上 |
[07:45] | I shouldn’t have involved you,Matt. | 我不该把你牵扯进来的 马特 |
[07:48] | Thank you for all of your help, | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[07:49] | but I’ll take it from here. | 从现在开始我来处理 |
[07:56] | So you don’t remember anything that happened? | 这么说发生的所有事你都不记得了 |
[07:59] | No. It’s like I blacked out and woke up 3 days later. | 不记得 就像是昏迷了3天然后醒来了 |
[08:04] | Katherine was there. She’s under compulsion. | 凯瑟琳也在那儿 她被催眠了 |
[08:06] | Damon snuck her some vervain, | 达蒙偷偷给了她一点马鞭草 |
[08:07] | but she can’t leave until klaus tells her she can. | 但在克劳斯同意她离开之前她还不能走 |
[08:09] | – Where is Damon? – I saw him go upstairs. | -达蒙在哪 -我看见他上楼了 |
[08:17] | So what else did I do? | 我还做了些什么 |
[08:24] | You disappeared. | 你先走开了 |
[08:26] | I don’t want to hear anymore. | 我不想再听下去了 |
[08:27] | I need you to understand why I’m doing this. | 我想要你理解我这么做的原因 |
[08:30] | Why? It clearly doesn’t matter what I think. | 为什么 很明显我怎么想根本不重要 |
[08:34] | I’ll be fine, Damon. | 我会没事的 达蒙 |
[08:35] | I’ll drink the elixir, Bonnie will kill Klaus, | 我会喝下药水 而邦妮会杀死克劳斯 |
[08:39] | And then all of this will finally be over. | 然后这一切就都结束了 |
[08:42] | – If it works. – It will work. | -前提是药水有用的话 -肯定有用 |
[08:44] | You think it will work. You want it to work. | 你觉得会有用 你想要它有用 |
[08:47] | Why am I the only one who’s convinced it won’t? | 为什么只有我相信它没用呢 |
[08:50] | – There has to be another way. – There isn’t. | -肯定有别的办法的 -没别的办法了 |
[08:54] | And you’re going to die, Elena. | 你会送命的 埃琳娜 |
[08:55] | And then I’ll come back to life. | 之后我就会又活过来 |
[08:57] | That is not a risk I’m willing to take. | 我不愿意冒这个险 |
[08:59] | But I am. | 但我愿意 |
[09:04] | It’s my life, Damon. | 这是我的生命 达蒙 |
[09:08] | My choice. | 我自己做主 |
[09:13] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[09:19] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[09:36] | There is another way. | 还有另一个办法 |
[09:37] | What are you… | 你在… |
[09:40] | Damon, no! | 达蒙 不要 |
[09:41] | Damon, no! | 达蒙 不要 |
[09:55] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[09:56] | Huh? What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[09:57] | I saved her life. | 我救了她一命 |
[10:00] | You’re so bent on dying, | 你已经决定去送死了 |
[10:01] | at least this way I know you’ll come back. | 至少这个办法我知道你能活着回来 |
[10:03] | As a vampire! | 以吸血鬼的身份回来 |
[10:04] | She’ll come back a vampire. | 她苏醒后会成为吸血鬼的 |
[10:06] | It’s better than nothing else. | 总比什么都不是强 |
[10:07] | How could you, of all people, take that choice away from her? | 这么多人中 你凭什么能剥夺她选择的权利 |
[10:12] | Go ahead,wish me an eternity of misery. | 去吧 祝我永远都痛苦吧 |
[10:15] | Believe me, you’ll get over it. | 相信我 你能熬过这一关的 |
[10:19] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[10:23] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[10:25] | You just wish you had the balls to do it yourself. | 其实你也希望你能有胆量这么做 |
[10:37] | Damon, no! | 达蒙 不要 |
[10:44] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[10:46] | What the hell’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:47] | Just get him out of here! | 把他带出去 |
[10:48] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[10:57] | Ok, Jenna, downstairs are some blood bags. | 珍娜 楼下有血袋 |
[11:00] | Go get them now. Go! | 快去拿 快 |
[11:09] | It’s ok. It’s ok. You’re going to be ok. | 没事了 没事了 你不会有事的 |
[11:12] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:13] | Shh. It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[11:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:19] | Well, it sounds like you won’t be needing this anymore. | 看来你们不需要这个了 |
[11:23] | Feeding her vampire blood rendered it useless. | 喝了吸血鬼的血 这个就没用处了 |
[11:27] | Tell Elena I’ll be back before nightfall. | 告诉埃琳娜我会在傍晚前回来 |
[11:29] | We’ll proceed as planned. | 到时按计划进行 |
[11:30] | We both know that elixir wouldn’t have worked anyway. | 我们都很清楚那个药水根本没用 |
[11:35] | The problem, Damon, | 问题是 达蒙 |
[11:37] | you talk a good game but you don’t actually know anything. | 你说的跟真的一样 但你什么都不知道 |
[11:43] | She’ll never forgive you. | 她永远都不会原谅你 |
[11:47] | And never for a vampire… | 而”永远”一词对一个吸血鬼来说 |
[11:50] | It’s a very long time. | 是很久很久 |
[12:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | Both of you. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[12:10] | Yeah, well, we’ll be downstairs. | 我们去楼下待着 |
[12:15] | I know it’s, a lot to take in. | 我知道 你一下子要接受太多的事了 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:22] | I tried to protect you from all this, | 我不想你趟这趟浑水 |
[12:23] | but I should have known you could handle it. | 其实早该明白你能承受住的 |
[12:27] | Can I? | 我可以吗 |
[12:28] | Well, you just did. | 你已经做到了 |
[12:30] | Look, Jenna… | 珍娜 |
[12:33] | I know we have a lot to talk about. | 我有好多话要跟你说 |
[12:37] | I’m glad you’re OK. | 你没事就好 |
[12:41] | I should have said that already. | 我早就该说了 |
[12:53] | How could he do that to me? Why? | 他怎么能这么对我 为什么 |
[13:01] | We’ve never talked about this. | 我们从没想过 |
[13:04] | What this all means. | 这意味着什么 |
[13:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[13:08] | Of course it matters. | 当然重要 |
[13:11] | It matters. | 很重要 |
[13:14] | I want you to go somewhere with me. | 你跟我去一个地方吧 |
[13:17] | Stefan, I can’t. | 斯特凡 不行 |
[13:18] | No, no, it’s not far, OK? | 没事 不远 |
[13:20] | It’s just for the day. | 天黑前就回来 |
[13:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[13:44] | I should be asking you that. | 这话该我问你 |
[13:45] | I told you not to come. | 我叫你别来 |
[13:46] | She’s my mother. I had to. | 她是我妈妈 我必须来 |
[13:50] | Now we have to get out of here; | 现在该走了 |
[13:52] | Lock ourselves up before tonight. | 我们天黑之前得把自己锁起来 |
[14:00] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[14:04] | Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[14:07] | – I’ll give you a few minutes. – Thank you. | -给你几分钟 -谢谢 |
[14:10] | Just a few, Tyler. | 就几分钟 泰勒 |
[14:12] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[14:20] | She’s just making sure I’m safe. | 她只是想保证我的安全 |
[14:22] | So what, are you two, like, friends now? | 是吗 你们俩现在 结伴了 |
[14:26] | She’s been helping me. | 她一直在帮我 |
[14:29] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[14:32] | I heard about your mom. | 我听说你妈妈出事了 |
[14:33] | I just came to check in on her. | 就过来看看她 |
[14:35] | She’s banged up, but she’ll be OK. | 她摔了一跤 但没有大碍 |
[14:41] | And you? | 你呢 |
[14:43] | How’s everything with you? | 一切都还好吗 |
[14:46] | I’m hanging in there. | 我会坚强的 |
[14:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:55] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[14:57] | Jules and I need to get on the road. | 我和朱尔斯要上路了 |
[14:59] | You’re leaving again? | 又要离开了吗 |
[15:03] | I left for a reason, Caroline. | 我离开是有原因的 卡罗琳 |
[15:05] | Your explanation must have got lost in the mail, | 那你的原因肯定跟你的告别一起 |
[15:09] | along with your good-bye. | 丢在邮寄的路上了 |
[15:17] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[15:23] | Tyler– | 泰勒 |
[15:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:44] | Hey, Caroline, it’s me. | 卡罗琳 是我 |
[15:46] | I thought you were coming back to meet me. | 还以为你会回来跟我碰面呢 |
[15:48] | Look, I need to talk to you. It’s important. | 我有话想跟你说 很重要 |
[15:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:00] | I’ll have the same. | 来杯一样的 |
[16:05] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[16:08] | Yeah. Yeah, you did. | 确实 |
[16:11] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[16:14] | Why so glum? | 在郁闷什么呢 |
[16:22] | Klaus, I presume. | 你是克劳斯吧 |
[16:24] | In the flesh. | 如假包换 |
[16:26] | Thanks for the loaner, mate. | 哥们 多谢你借身体于我一用 |
[16:30] | Any reason you stopped by to say hi? | 你到这里来有何贵干 |
[16:31] | I’m told you and your brother fancy my doppelganger. | 听说你们兄弟俩很喜欢我的二重身啊 |
[16:35] | Just thought I’d remind you to not do anything you’ll regret. | 我就想来提醒你们一句 别做傻事 |
[16:42] | Thanks for your advice. | 多谢提醒 |
[16:46] | I don’t suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh? | 如果我想说服你通融一个月 应该是不可能的吧 |
[16:52] | You are kidding. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:54] | He is kidding, right? | 他在说笑吧 |
[16:56] | No, not really. | 没说笑 |
[16:57] | I mean, come on, what’s one month | 就答应了吧 如此宏伟的阴谋 |
[16:58] | in the whole grand scheme of things? | 一个月又算得了什么 |
[17:00] | Let me be clear– | 你听好了 |
[17:03] | I have my vampire. | 我手上有吸血鬼 |
[17:05] | I have my werewolf. | 有狼人 |
[17:07] | I have everything I need. | 需要的我都有了 |
[17:09] | The ritual will happen tonight. | 今晚就举行祭祀 |
[17:11] | So if you want to live to see tomorrow, | 你要想活到明天 |
[17:15] | don’t screw it up. | 就别瞎搅和 |
[17:27] | That was fun. | 这下好了 |
[17:29] | You’re getting screwed up, aren’t you? | 你肯定会瞎搅和的 对吧 |
[17:30] | You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation, | 你说我搞掉他一个狼人 |
[17:32] | she might… get over the fact | 她能不能就不计前嫌 忽略我试图 |
[17:34] | that I tried to turn her into a vampire? | 把她转变成吸血鬼的事实 |
[17:36] | I think it won’t matter, because you’ll be dead. | 我觉得这不重要了 因为你那会儿已经死了 |
[17:38] | But without the werewolf, | 可要是没有狼人 |
[17:39] | he can’t perform the ritual tonight, | 他今晚就不能祭祀了 |
[17:41] | which means I would have bought her one month | 这样在下一次月圆之前 我就能为她 |
[17:42] | before the next full moon. | 争取到一个月的时间 |
[17:43] | But you’ll still be dead. | 可你还是会死 |
[17:48] | Are you gonna help me or what? | 你帮还是不帮 |
[17:52] | What do you want me to do? | 要我做什么 |
[17:59] | Where are we? | 这是哪 |
[18:01] | It’s a surprise. | 是个惊喜 |
[18:03] | Just a little bit longer. | 马上就到了 |
[18:05] | I’m not a vampire yet, you know. | 我还不是吸血鬼呢 |
[18:07] | My legs still get tired. | 我的腿还是会觉得累的 |
[18:10] | Ready to talk about how you’re feeling about all this? | 现在可以说说你的感受了吗 |
[18:13] | This morning I was wondering | 早上我还在想 |
[18:16] | if I would live or die, and now… | 我能不能活下来呢 现在… |
[18:19] | I’m going to be a vampire. I– | 我要变成吸血鬼了 |
[18:21] | I don’t really know how I’m feeling. | 我都不知道自己什么感觉 |
[18:30] | My god, this is beautiful. | 天哪 真美 |
[18:37] | I think you do know how you feel. | 你知道自己什么感觉 |
[18:41] | I just want you to know that it’s OK to tell me. | 我只是希望你能坦然倾诉 |
[18:45] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[18:47] | Stefan,I just… | 斯特凡 我只不过是 |
[18:50] | I can’t talk about it. | 我说不出口 |
[18:52] | Well,if you don’t want to,that’s your choice. | 你要是不想 那也是你的选择 |
[18:54] | Today’s about you. | 今天你才是最重要的 |
[18:58] | But… | 不过 |
[19:00] | It’s a long way to the top. | 前面的路还长着呢 |
[19:02] | Let’s go. You never know what might come up. | 走吧 你永远不会知道后面的风景 |
[19:07] | We’re climbing all the way up to the top? | 我们要一直爬到山顶上去吗 |
[19:09] | Oh,yeah. | 当然 |
[19:10] | Well,can’t you do one of your super power | 你就不能发挥一下你们吸血鬼的 |
[19:13] | Vampire jumpy things? | 超级运动天赋 |
[19:15] | No,it’s your last day as a human. | 那可不行 这可是你作为人的最后一天 |
[19:17] | Why cheat now? | 怎么能作弊 |
[19:42] | Look who’s dumb enough to come back. | 看看这是哪个傻帽还胆敢回来 |
[19:44] | Well,somebody had to invite him in. | 总得有个人把他邀请进来吧 |
[19:48] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[19:50] | Would you like to,uh, | 你愿意 |
[19:52] | Come in? | 进来吗 |
[19:59] | Are you trying to get me killed? | 你想害死我吗 |
[20:01] | I gave you vervain, | 我给了你马鞭草 |
[20:03] | Now I’m here to collect. | 是时候报恩了 |
[20:06] | I got it from here, Rick. | 剩下的就交给我吧 里克 |
[20:07] | You sure? Yeah,only one of us | 你确定吗 当然 我们没必要 |
[20:09] | needs to get blamed for this. Get back in the house. | 两个人都承担此事的后果 回去吧 |
[20:11] | Keep Elena from handing herself over. | 看好埃琳娜 别让她自投罗网 |
[20:12] | Ok. Get blamed for what? | 为了什么承担后果 |
[20:16] | I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf. | 我要知道克劳斯把他的狼人藏在哪里 |
[20:19] | Why? What are you going to do? | 为什么 你要干什么 |
[20:21] | – Dead werewolf equals no ritual. – No. | -狼人死了也就没祭祀仪式了 -休想 |
[20:22] | You can’t interfere, Damon. | 你休想干涉 达蒙 |
[20:24] | Klaus will kill you and everyone you’ve ever met. | 克劳斯会杀了你以及所有你见过的人 |
[20:27] | I just need to delay this thing. | 我只是需要推迟这件事的进行 |
[20:28] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[20:30] | You should like this. It’s going to buy another month | 你应该感到高兴才是 这还能让可悲的你 |
[20:32] | of your pathetic life. | 再多活一个月 |
[20:33] | Right. Except that I’m not the vampire | 是啊 只不过他计划牺牲的吸血鬼 |
[20:36] | he’s planning on sacrificing. | 不是我 |
[20:38] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[20:40] | He’s got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. | 他抓了卡罗琳·福布斯和泰勒·洛克伍德 |
[20:42] | Therefore,I’m in the clear. | 因此 我没事了 |
[20:45] | And where’d he get that idea from? | 这他是怎么想到的 |
[20:47] | Hey,hey,hey,I’m just trying to stay alive | 我只是为了暂时保命 |
[20:49] | long enough to get myself out of here. | 以便日后脱身 |
[20:54] | What if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system? | 要是我告诉你埃琳娜的身体现在有吸血鬼的血 |
[20:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:59] | Imagine how much fun that | 想象一下啊 |
[21:00] | will be competing with Elena for Stefan’s love | 和埃琳娜一起竞争斯特凡的爱多有趣啊 |
[21:02] | For,I don’t know,forever. | 竞争多久呢 到永远吗 |
[21:08] | The tomb. | 在墓穴里 |
[21:10] | He’s got them in the tomb. | 他把他们关在墓穴 |
[21:12] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[21:29] | – Tyler? – You all right? | -泰勒 -你没事吧 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:32] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[21:35] | I already tried. | 我试过了 |
[21:45] | Those witches vervained me. | 那些巫师给我注射了马鞭草 |
[21:46] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[21:48] | I think they’re with Klaus. | 我觉得是克劳斯的人 |
[21:50] | Who the hell is Klaus? | 克劳斯又是谁 |
[21:53] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[21:58] | You shouldn’t have come back here. | 你不该回来的 |
[22:07] | I guess Bonnie will have to make me a daylight ring. | 我猜邦妮将不得不给我做个日光戒指了 |
[22:10] | Yeah, piece of cake. | 当然 小事一桩 |
[22:11] | And I’ll never be able to watch “Bambi” Again. | 我以后都再也不能看《小鹿斑比》了 |
[22:14] | I definitely wouldn’t recommend that. | 最好不要 |
[22:17] | What’s the best part about being a vampire? | 做吸血鬼最好的地方是什么 |
[22:23] | You feel like you could do anything. | 你感觉你可以做任何事 |
[22:25] | Be anyone. | 做任何人 |
[22:28] | Beautiful things are more beautiful. | 美丽的事物变得愈加美丽 |
[22:31] | Everything’s heightened,you know, | 所有的感觉都加强了 |
[22:32] | just a little bit more intensely, | 就是更强烈一点 |
[22:34] | love more powerfully. | 爱得更深一些 |
[22:36] | And the worst? | 那最不好的部分呢 |
[22:37] | Ah,you know the worst. | 你是知道的 |
[22:39] | Aside from the blood. | 除了对血的饥渴 |
[22:44] | Anger becomes rage. | 生气变成了愤怒 |
[22:48] | When you’re sad,you’re in despair. | 你伤心的时候 你变得绝望 |
[22:53] | Grief. | 悲痛 |
[22:54] | Loss. | 迷失 |
[22:56] | It can cripple you. | 它会让你不堪一击 |
[23:01] | That’s why so many of us turn our emotions off. | 这也是为什么我们中很多人选择不去感觉 |
[23:02] | It just becomes… | 只不过是因为 |
[23:05] | too overwhelming. | 这种感觉难以承受 |
[23:12] | You know,for a while,for me, | 现在 对于我来说 |
[23:15] | the good just wasn’t worth the bad. | 它带来的好处远比不上其坏处 |
[23:18] | How long before you learned to handle both? | 你用了多久才学会驾驭这些 |
[23:21] | Well, I’m still trying. Every day. | 还在努力 每一天 |
[23:29] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[23:31] | Let’s just keep going. | 继续走吧 |
[23:33] | We’re not even halfway to the top. | 我们连一半都还没爬到呢 |
[23:52] | Everything ok? | 一切顺利吧 |
[23:57] | What have you been doing? | 你刚才都干什么了 |
[23:58] | Making coffee. Do you want some? | 煮咖啡 你想来点吗 |
[24:02] | Tell me what you’ve been doing. | 告诉我 你刚才都干什么了 |
[24:06] | Making coffee. | 煮咖啡 |
[24:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:25] | Take off your bracelet. | 取下来你的手链 |
[24:32] | Now. | 现在 |
[24:33] | I want you… | 我要你 |
[24:36] | to walk over to the window | 走到窗边 |
[24:38] | and stand in the sunlight. | 站在阳光下 |
[24:41] | But I’ll burn. | 但我会被烧死的 |
[24:42] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[25:04] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[25:10] | Guess I was wrong. | 看来我猜错了 |
[25:13] | All right,then. | 那好吧 |
[25:15] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做件事 |
[25:27] | Which one are you trying to save? | 你想救的是哪一个 |
[25:29] | The blond,or the wolf? | 那个金发小妞 还是那只狼 |
[25:36] | Did you really think Klaus would leave them unprotected? | 你不会当真以为克劳斯会不派人看守吧 |
[25:39] | Wishful thinking. | 奢望了一下 |
[26:14] | – What are you doing here? – Where’s Caroline? | -你来这干什么 -卡罗琳在哪 |
[26:16] | Listen, man. Not a good time to play the hero. | 哥们 现在不是逞英雄的时候 |
[26:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[26:20] | And what did he do to her? | 他对她做了什么 |
[26:22] | I’m just here to rescue her, ok? | 我就是来救她的 知道吗 |
[26:29] | You’re lucky I already screwed up once today. | 你真幸运 我今天已经搞砸一回了 |
[26:32] | Or you’d be dead. | 不然你就死定了 |
[26:44] | The whole sun and moon curse is fake? | 所谓的日月诅咒都是假的吗 |
[26:47] | That’s what Elena learned. | 那是埃琳娜听说的 |
[26:49] | Klaus still needs to do the sacrifice, | 克劳斯仍然需要举行那个祭祀 |
[26:52] | But it’s just not for that. | 但不是为了那个目的 |
[26:53] | And you think that’s why they grabbed us? | 你认为我们之所以被他抓来 |
[26:55] | – For the sacrifice. – Yes. | -就是为了祭祀吗 -没错 |
[26:58] | He’s going to kill us? | 他会杀了我们吗 |
[27:00] | I think so. | 应该会吧 |
[27:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:07] | This whole time I’ve been gone, | 在我离开这段时间里 |
[27:10] | Jules has been helping me come to terms with what I am. | 朱尔斯帮助我认清了自己的身份 |
[27:14] | How to deal with it. | 以及如何加以应对 |
[27:18] | I guess none of it matters anymore. | 我猜这些再也派不上用场了 |
[27:23] | Why didn’t you say good-bye? | 你为什么一声不响就走了 |
[27:28] | You just left. | 拂袖而去 |
[27:31] | You want to talk about this now? | 你现在想谈这事吗 |
[27:34] | Well, if I’m going to die, I might as well know the truth. | 如果我快死了 我想死得明白 |
[27:41] | Why did you leave me? | 为什么要离开我 |
[27:46] | I knew you hated me. | 我知道你恨我 |
[27:50] | I thought you deserved better | 我觉得你的生活中 |
[27:52] | than having someone like me in your life. | 理应跟更配的上你的人在一起 |
[27:57] | I was hurt. You know, | 我很伤心 |
[27:59] | you turned your back on me when I needed you. | 当我需要你时 你却避开了我 |
[28:03] | But… | 但是 |
[28:05] | I could never hate you, Tyler. | 我永远不会恨你 泰勒 |
[28:17] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[28:17] | Your boyfriend’s outside | 你男朋友在外面 |
[28:18] | with a rifle loaded with wooden bullets. | 拿着一把上着木子弹的步枪 |
[28:21] | You have some explaining to do. | 你有得解释了 |
[28:22] | – What, Matt? – Matt knows about you? | -什么 马特 -马特知道你的事了吗 |
[28:25] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[28:26] | Tomorrow’s problem. | 明天再说 |
[28:28] | Let me just get you out of here. | 先让我带你出去 |
[28:31] | Wait, Damon. No! | 等等 达蒙 不 |
[28:32] | I’m not leaving without him. | 我不能丢下他不管 |
[28:37] | It’s getting dark soon. | 天快要黑了 |
[28:38] | How fast can you get the hell away from here? | 离开这之后你还能跑多远 |
[28:40] | I need to get to my family’s cellar. | 我得回我们家的地下室 |
[28:42] | – I can lock myself up. – I’ll help. | -我可以把自己锁起来 -我来帮忙 |
[28:51] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔放了你 |
[28:56] | We made it! | 我们到了 |
[28:58] | That’s nothing, if you’ve climbed Mt. Everest. | 这不算什么 我登上过珠穆朗玛峰 |
[29:01] | Nobody likes a bragger, Stefan. | 别吹牛了 斯特凡 |
[29:08] | Yeah. | 美吧 |
[29:17] | Hey, you can say it. | 说吧 |
[29:19] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[29:20] | The thing you’ve been wanting to say, but… | 说你一直想说 却又… |
[29:23] | Been afraid of how it’ll make me feel. | 顾及我的感受而不敢说的话 |
[29:25] | There’s nothing I can say, Stefan. | 我无话可说 斯特凡 |
[29:27] | It’s not going to change anything. | 说什么都于事无补 |
[29:30] | Might make you feel better. | 也许可以让你好受点 |
[29:36] | Look, I know this isn’t the first time you’ve thought about it. | 我知道你不是第一次这样想了 |
[29:41] | Drinking vampire blood to survive. | 为了活下去 喝下吸血鬼的血 |
[29:43] | I mean, I know I’ve thought about it a hundred times. | 我都已经想了无数次了 |
[29:46] | And before all this with Klaus, did you think about it then? | 在克劳斯出现之前 你就想到过吗 |
[29:48] | Of course I did. | 当然想过 |
[29:51] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[29:54] | If it were my choice, | 如果可以选择 |
[29:57] | I’d want to be with you forever. | 我想永远和你在一起 |
[30:01] | Why have you never brought it up? | 你为什么从未提起过呢 |
[30:02] | ‘Cause I knew if it was an option, you would have. | 因为我知道如果跟你说了 你一定会答应 |
[30:05] | It would be selfish for me to ask you. | 我不能自私地要求你这样做 |
[30:08] | Didn’t stop Damon. | 可是达蒙却做了 |
[30:09] | He shouldn’t have done what he did. | 他不应该那么做的 |
[30:16] | He did it because he loves you. | 他那样做是因为他爱你 |
[30:19] | But he did this to me, Stefan, which means | 但是斯特凡 他这样做说明 |
[30:22] | he doesn’t really know what love is. | 他不知道什么是真正的爱 |
[30:25] | And to be honest, I don’t know if I do… | 而且说实话 我也不知道我是否知道 |
[30:28] | I’m 17 years old. | 我才十七岁 |
[30:29] | How am I supposed to know any of this yet? | 我怎可能理清这所有的事呢 |
[30:34] | I know that I love you, Stefan. | 我知道我爱你 斯特凡 |
[30:36] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[30:38] | But my future? Our lives together? | 但我的未来呢 我们以后的生活呢 |
[30:43] | Those were things I was supposed to deal with | 当这些问题出现的时候 |
[30:45] | as they came along. | 我应该加以解决 |
[30:48] | I was supposed to grow up. | 我应该长大了 |
[30:53] | Decide if I want to have kids | 能决定是否要孩子 |
[30:54] | and start a family. Grow old. | 组建一个家庭 慢慢变老 |
[30:59] | I was supposed to have a lifetime of those choices, | 我这一生都要面对这些决择 |
[31:02] | And…Now? | 但现在呢 |
[31:06] | That’s all gone. | 什么都没了 |
[31:08] | Elena, say it. | 埃琳娜 说吧 |
[31:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:12] | I don’t want to be a vampire, Stefan. | 我不想变成吸血鬼 斯特凡 |
[31:17] | I never wanted to be one. | 我一直都不想 |
[31:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:22] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[31:37] | Matt! | 马特 |
[31:39] | Did you hit him? | 你是不是打他了 |
[31:40] | Did you already forget the | 我不是跟你说了 |
[31:41] | part about the gun with the wooden bullets? | 他拿着一把上着木子弹的枪吗 |
[31:44] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[31:49] | It’s starting. | 要开始了 |
[31:52] | Grab boy wonder and let’s go. | 带上”神奇小子” 我们走 |
[31:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:22] | Thanks for today. | 谢谢你今天陪我 |
[32:29] | You got me all nervous. | 你们真不让人省心 |
[32:32] | I thought maybe you’d done something stupid. | 我觉得你们似乎做了什么傻事 |
[32:37] | You ready, my dear? | 准备好了吗 亲爱的 |
[32:42] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[32:46] | No. | 不 |
[32:47] | I wouldn’t. | 别逼我 |
[32:49] | No reason for you to die, too. | 你没理由一起死 |
[32:51] | No. | 不 |
[32:52] | Stefan, hey , hey, it’s fine, it’s fine. | 斯特凡 听着 没事的 没事的 |
[32:55] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[32:57] | No one needs to get hurt. | 不应该有人再受伤了 |
[33:01] | There’s no reason for you to get hurt. | 你没理由再为我受伤了 |
[33:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:44] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[33:52] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[34:23] | There you are. I got here,the house was empty. | 你总算回来了 我到这的时候没有一个人 |
[34:27] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙在哪儿 |
[34:28] | What’s happening? Is he ok? | 怎么回事 他没事吧 |
[34:29] | He better not wolf out on us. | 他最好不要变身袭击我们 |
[34:32] | Bad time, little bro. | 真不是时候 小弟弟 |
[34:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[34:34] | Saving the day. I figured you’d understand. | 拯救大局 我想你懂的 |
[34:36] | Just tell Elena to stay put. | 你只要让埃琳娜别乱跑就行了 |
[34:37] | – She’s already gone,Damon. – What? | -她已经走了 达蒙 -什么 |
[34:40] | Klaus came. | 克劳斯来过了 |
[34:42] | He took her. | 他把她带走了 |
[34:46] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[34:54] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[34:57] | Oh,god! | 噢 天啊 |
[35:05] | I don’t know if I can hold it off. Get out of here. | 我不知道我还能不能忍住 快离开这里 |
[35:07] | – Tyler,it’ll be ok. – Go! | -泰勒 没事的 -快走 |
[35:09] | You’ve got time. We’re almost there,just– | 你有时间的 我们马上就到了 只要 |
[35:12] | It’s happening faster. | 变身速度加快了 |
[35:15] | Tyler,it’s ok. | 泰勒 没事的 |
[35:28] | – Damon – I’m fine. | -达蒙 -我没事 |
[35:30] | Get out of here! | 马上离开这里 |
[35:32] | Get to the lockwood cellar. | 快去洛克伍德家的地下室 |
[35:33] | If it held him in, it’ll keep him out. | 如果地下室能关住他 同样能把他关在外面 |
[35:36] | If it doesn’t… Use these. | 如果不行 用这个 |
[35:38] | It’ll buy you a couple seconds. | 这能让你争取多点时间 |
[35:41] | Go. Go! | 快去 快去 |
[35:54] | Where’s Maddox? | 马多克斯回来了吗 |
[35:56] | He should be back by now. | 他现在应该回来了的 |
[35:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[36:06] | Where’s Elena? | 埃琳娜呢 |
[36:07] | I sent her off with Greta. | 我要格里塔带她过去了 |
[36:12] | It’s almost time. | 是时候了 |
[36:19] | I wasn’t aware you’d been invited in. | 我还不知道你被邀请进来过 |
[36:24] | I’ve come here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual. | 我来这是想告诉你 你恐怕得推迟献祭仪式了 |
[36:26] | Didn’t we already have this conversation? | 我们没说明白这件事吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah, but that was before I rescued your werewolf | 是的 不过是在我放了你的狼人 |
[36:30] | And vampire and killed your witch. | 吸血鬼 和杀了你的巫师之前 |
[36:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:35] | And you can kill me for it. I don’t care. | 你大可以杀我泄愤 我不在乎 |
[36:39] | It was all me. | 都是我干的 |
[36:45] | Katerina, give us a moment. | 卡特琳娜 你先回避一下 |
[37:00] | I’ve heard about you. | 我听说过你的事情 |
[37:03] | The crazy, impulsive vampire. | 疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼 |
[37:07] | In love with his brother’s girl. | 爱上了他弟弟的女人 |
[37:14] | I knew one of you would try to stop me. | 我就知道你们会有人想阻止我 |
[37:18] | It was a just a 50/50 guess on who. | 反正不是你就是他 |
[37:28] | The nice thing about werewolves | 狼人最大的优点 |
[37:30] | is they tend to travel in packs. | 就是它们会结伴而行 |
[37:36] | Need a closer look? | 需要靠近些看吗 |
[37:45] | Jules. | 是朱尔斯 |
[37:48] | When you spend a thousand years | 当你花上千年的时间 |
[37:52] | Trying to break a curse… | 想方设法去打破一个诅咒 |
[37:57] | You learn a thing or two. | 你会学到一些东西 |
[38:02] | First rule– | 第一个定律 |
[38:05] | Always have a back-up. | 凡事都要有个备用的 |
[38:08] | Back-up werewolf. | 备用的狼人 |
[38:11] | Back-up witch. | 备用的巫师 |
[38:13] | Back-up vampire. | 备用的吸血鬼 |
[38:16] | I’ve got that covered,too. | 连这个现在都有了 |
[38:22] | Come on,down here. | 快点 从这下去 |
[38:34] | – Is that going to hold? – No. | -这能守得住吗 -不能 |
[38:40] | Help me with the gate. Help me with the gate. | 快帮我把门关上 快帮我把门关上 |
[39:00] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[39:03] | It’s me. It’s Caroline. | 是我 我是卡罗琳 |
[39:07] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[39:14] | Hey. Damon. | 达蒙 |
[39:16] | Hey. Damon. | 醒醒 达蒙 |
[39:21] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:24] | He’s gone. He went to do the ritual. I’m sorry. | 他走了 他去举行献祭仪式了 对不起 |
[39:27] | I had to. He would have | 我不得不那样做 不然他会 |
[39:28] | known that I was on vervain if I didn’t do it. | 发现我有马鞭草保护的 |
[39:30] | Ahh. Do what? | 做什么 |
[39:32] | Klaus. He made me call her to lure her out. | 克劳斯 他要我打电话把她引诱出来 |
[39:36] | He needed another vampire. | 他需要一个吸血鬼 |
[39:38] | Who did you call? | 你给谁打电话了 |
[39:44] | Who did you call, Katherine? | 你给谁打电话了 凯瑟琳 |
[39:47] | – Where are we going? -This way. | -我们要去哪儿 -走这里 |
[39:50] | You’re Luka’s sister,aren’t you? | 你是卢卡的妹妹 对不对 |
[39:52] | I heard about you. | 我听说过你 |
[39:54] | He and your father were looking for you. | 他和你的父亲之前一直在找你 |
[39:56] | Well,they were wasting their time. | 他们那是在浪费时间 |
[39:58] | I wasn’t lost. | 我没有被拐骗 |
[40:06] | God,I can’t see anything. | 天啊 我什么都看不见 |
[40:20] | Jenna? | 珍娜 |
[40:24] | Jenna,Jenna! | 珍娜 珍娜 |
[40:25] | Jenna? Hey,hey,Jenna! | 珍娜 醒醒啊 珍娜 |
[40:27] | Jenna! | 珍娜 |
[40:30] | Oh,my god. No. | 我的天啊 不要 |
[40:33] | Jenna! No! | 珍娜 不要 |
[40:36] | He killed her? | 他把她杀了吗 |
[40:38] | Why? I did everything that he asked. | 为什么 我已经按他说的去做了 |
[40:48] | She’s not dead. | 她没有死 |
[40:51] | She’s in transition. | 她是在转化 |
[40:59] | Should have used me. | 本来应该是用我的 |
[41:03] | Why didn’t he use me? | 为什么他没用我 |
[41:04] | He couldn’t. | 他用不了 |
[41:06] | Damon,he said you were as good as dead. | 达蒙 他说你跟死没什么两样了 |
[41:08] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[41:10] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[41:12] | What is this,Damon? | 这是怎么回事 达蒙 |
[41:20] | It’s a werewolf bite. | 这是被狼人咬的 |