时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You must be elena. | 你一定是埃琳娜 |
[00:02] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:04] | You’re a Petrova doppelganger. | 因为你是佩特洛娃家的二重身 |
[00:05] | You’re the key to breaking the curse. | 是解开诅咒的关键 |
[00:06] | Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. | 克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼 |
[00:08] | The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. | 诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性 |
[00:11] | But if he breaks it, | 但如果诅咒被解开 |
[00:12] | he’ll be a true hybrid. | 他就是真正的混血儿 |
[00:13] | Klaus wanted me to deliver a message. | 克劳斯想让我传个口信 |
[00:15] | The sacrifice happens tonight. | 今晚将进行献祭仪式 |
[00:16] | The ritual itself is relatively straight forward. | 仪式本身是比较直接的 |
[00:18] | A witch will channel the power of the full moon | 巫师将借助满月的力量 |
[00:21] | to release the spell that’s bound within the stone. | 来释放封印在月光石中的咒语 |
[00:23] | After that, Klaus, | 之后 克劳斯 |
[00:24] | being both werewolf and vampire, | 作为狼人与吸血鬼的混血 |
[00:26] | will sacrifice one of each. | 将从二者中各选一名作为祭品 |
[00:27] | And where do I fit into it? | 那我在当中起什么作用 |
[00:28] | Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger | 克劳斯必须饮下二重身的血液 |
[00:30] | to the point of your death. | 直到你死去 |
[00:31] | – I can’t lose you. – You won’t. | -我不能失去你 -不会的 |
[00:33] | There is another way. | 还有另一个办法 |
[00:34] | Damon, no! | 达蒙 不要 |
[00:36] | She’ll come back a vampire! | 她苏醒后会成为吸血鬼的 |
[00:37] | How could you take that choice away from her? | 你凭什么剥夺她选择的权利 |
[00:38] | She’ll never forgive you. | 她永远都不会原谅你 |
[00:39] | A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire. | 吸血鬼被狼人咬一口 立马死翘翘 |
[00:41] | So don’t be his friend. Do you understand me? | 别当他是朋友 你听懂没 |
[00:48] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[00:49] | Without the werewolf, | 要是没有狼人 |
[00:50] | he can’t perform the ritual tonight. | 他今晚就不能祭祀了 |
[00:52] | First rule– | 第一条定律 |
[00:53] | Always have a back-up. | 凡事都要有个备用计划 |
[00:54] | Back-up werewolf. | 备用的狼人 |
[00:55] | Back-up vampire. | 备用的吸血鬼 |
[00:57] | She’s in transition. | 她正在转化呢 |
[00:58] | Why didn’t he use me? | 为什么他没用我呢 |
[00:59] | He couldn’t. | 他用不了 |
[01:00] | What is this, Damon? | 这是怎么回事 达蒙 |
[01:02] | A werewolf bite. | 被狼人咬的 |
[01:07] | Caroline, let me help! | 卡罗琳 让我来帮你 |
[01:08] | Get back, I got it! | 后退 我能行 |
[01:18] | Caroline, the door’s not going to hold. | 卡罗琳 这门快撑不住了 |
[01:21] | Come on! | 你来呀 |
[01:22] | Tyler, please! | 泰勒 求你了 |
[01:24] | Matt! No. | 马特 不 |
[01:25] | Hey, no! It’s Tyler! | 不要 那是泰勒 |
[01:27] | – It’s trying to kill us! – Wait! | -他想杀死我们 -等等 |
[01:31] | He’s wounded. | 他受伤了 |
[01:32] | Caroline, stay back. | 卡罗琳 别过去 |
[01:33] | We can go around him. | 我们可以从他身边绕过去 |
[01:35] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[01:37] | You’re not going to shoot him again, ok? Ok. | 你不准再打他 听到没 |
[01:40] | Matt, take my hand. | 马特 抓住我的手 |
[01:41] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[01:43] | Matt, take my hand. | 马特 抓住我的手 |
[01:50] | So that’s what a werewolf bite looks like. | 原来狼人的咬伤是这样的 |
[01:52] | Yep. It’s not that bad. | 是啊 也没那么糟糕吧 |
[01:55] | Will be. | 迟早的事 |
[01:57] | So that’s it? | 那然后呢 |
[01:58] | You’re just… | 你就会… |
[01:59] | gonna die? | 死掉吗 |
[02:00] | Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure? | 看情况吧 你知道治愈之法吗 |
[02:04] | Me, either. | 我也不知道 |
[02:10] | 145 years and no last good-bye? | 145年了 连最后的道别也没有吗 |
[02:13] | You don’t get a good-bye. | 有也不对你说 |
[02:15] | Don’t. Don’t leave mad. | 不要 不要愤然离去 |
[02:18] | Us ending on up on good terms | 我这辈子都不指望 |
[02:19] | isn’t exactly on my bucket list, Katherine. | 能在临终前和你言归于好 凯瑟琳 |
[02:21] | Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out. | 克劳斯迫使我把珍娜引诱出来 |
[02:23] | There was nothing that I could do. I didn’t have a choice. | 我也无可奈何 我别无选择 |
[02:25] | That’s why I gave you the vervain. | 所以我才给你马鞭草 |
[02:26] | So you had a choice. | 你本来有的选择 |
[02:27] | It was her or me. I chose her. | 不是她就是我 我选了她 |
[02:30] | I helped you. You owed me. | 我帮过你 你欠我的 |
[02:32] | Now when Klaus dies, | 而当克劳斯死的时候 |
[02:33] | you’re going to walk out of here without a scratch | 你可以毫发无损地走出这里 |
[02:35] | and Elena’s aunt dies. | 而埃琳娜的姨妈却死了 |
[02:36] | Somehow you’re the only one that wins. | 不管怎样 你都是唯一的赢家 |
[02:38] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[02:40] | I didn’t let love get in the way. | 因为我不会让爱情妨碍到我 |
[02:43] | Enjoy eternity alone, Katherine. | 好好享受你的永世孤独吧 凯瑟琳 |
[02:47] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[02:50] | I’m going to offer myself as a replacement to Klaus. | 我去找克劳斯让我顶替珍娜 |
[02:53] | He won’t take you. | 他不会接纳你的 |
[02:55] | He saw your bite, | 他看到你的咬伤了 |
[02:56] | he said that your blood is impure. | 他说你的血已经不纯了 |
[02:58] | I’m sorry, Damon. | 我很抱歉 达蒙 |
[03:00] | But Jenna’s dead, | 但是珍娜的死 |
[03:01] | there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你是无力回天的 |
[03:08] | Oh, my head. | 我的头 |
[03:10] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[03:12] | Do you remember what happened? | 你还记得发生了什么吗 |
[03:14] | You called me. | 你打电话给我 |
[03:16] | You were so scared. | 你非常害怕 |
[03:18] | Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn’t you. | 我早该意识到那不是你 |
[03:23] | The second I walked out of the house, | 我走出房子的那一刻 |
[03:24] | someone grabbed me. | 有个人抓住了我 |
[03:26] | – A vampire. – Klaus. | -一个吸血鬼 -是克劳斯 |
[03:29] | It was Klaus. | 那是克劳斯 |
[03:30] | He made me drink his blood. | 他逼我喝他的血 |
[03:33] | And I don’t… | 然后我… |
[03:35] | I don’t remember anything after that. | 之后我就什么都不记得了 |
[03:38] | Where are we? What happened? | 我们在哪 怎么回事 |
[03:40] | We’re at the quarry. | 我们在采石场 |
[03:41] | He brought us here. | 他把我们带到这里来的 |
[03:42] | Why don’t I remember anything? | 我怎么什么都不记得了 |
[03:45] | Jenna, do you remember… | 珍娜 你还记得… |
[03:49] | when I told you | 我告诉你的 |
[03:49] | how someone becomes a vampire? | 一个人是如何转化成吸血鬼的吗 |
[03:51] | Yeah, if you die | 记得 如果你死时 |
[03:52] | with vampire blood in your system, | 体内有吸血鬼的血 |
[03:53] | It’s… | 然后… |
[03:57] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[04:00] | – He killed me. – Jenna, listen to me. | -他杀了我 -珍娜 听我说 |
[04:02] | Listen to me, everything’s going to be ok. | 听我说 一切都会没事的 |
[04:04] | I’m going to get you out of here. | 我会带你离开这里 |
[04:05] | I’m a vampire? | 我现在是吸血鬼了吗 |
[04:08] | And I bet you’re hungry. | 我猜你肯定饿了 |
[04:25] | Don’t bother trying to get through. | 别费劲想逃出来了 |
[04:27] | I spelled the circle. You’re trapped. | 我给火圈施了咒 你困在里面了 |
[04:30] | – No matter what you do. – Greta… | -不论你做什么都是徒劳 -格丽塔 |
[04:33] | Please, just– just let her go. | 求你 放了她 |
[04:39] | Klaus chose her. | 克劳斯选择了她 |
[04:43] | Drink it. | 喝了它 |
[04:45] | Jenna, don’t! | 珍娜 别喝 |
[04:47] | – I can’t. – Let her go. Hey! | -我不能 -放了她 |
[04:52] | No! | 不 |
[05:09] | That’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[05:12] | Jenna, it’s going to be ok. | 珍娜 会没事的 |
[05:22] | Look at me. Hey, look at me. | 看着我 快看着我 |
[05:27] | It’s gonna be ok. It’s gonna be ok. | 会没事的 一定会没事的 |
[05:39] | This is useless. | 这些都没用 |
[05:41] | All these grimoires. | 这些魔法书里 |
[05:42] | There has to be something in here to keep elena | 一定有方法能阻止埃琳娜 |
[05:44] | from becoming a vampire. | 变成吸血鬼的 |
[05:46] | And we’ll keep looking. | 那我们就一直找 |
[05:48] | Until the last minute. | 直到最后一刻 |
[05:53] | The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets. | 随着满月将至 献祭仪式会分阶段完成 |
[05:56] | First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire. | 先死的是狼人 然后是吸血鬼 |
[05:58] | Finally the doppelganger. | 最后才是二重身 |
[06:00] | Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken. | 埃琳娜一死 诅咒就会解除 |
[06:02] | Klaus will become hybrid. | 克劳斯会变成混血 |
[06:04] | So when do we attack? | 我们什么时候进攻 |
[06:05] | Elena’s death will activate his dormant werewolf side. | 埃琳娜的死会唤醒他被封印的狼人之性 |
[06:08] | He’ll be vulnerable during the transformation. | 在变身过程中他会变得虚弱 |
[06:10] | That’s when Bonnie comes in. | 那时候邦妮就要行动了 |
[06:11] | And you’re sure bonnie will survive this? | 你确定邦妮能活下来吗 |
[06:13] | If she can deliver him to the brink of death, | 只要她能搞的他只剩下一口气 |
[06:15] | I’ll finish the job myself. | 剩下的我来了断 |
[06:18] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[06:19] | You’re not going to like what I’m about to say. | 你肯定不喜欢我要告诉你的事情 |
[06:21] | Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not? | 长话短说 献祭仪式开始了吗 |
[06:23] | It’s happening. | 开始了 |
[06:25] | I tried to stop it, but it got…Complicated. | 我试图阻止 但情况变得…很复杂 |
[06:29] | We’re sticking with the original plan. | 我们按原计划行动 |
[06:30] | We’re meeting Bonnie right now. | 现在去找邦妮 |
[06:31] | He’s got Jenna, Stefan. | 他抓了珍娜 斯特凡 |
[06:33] | What? | 什么 |
[06:34] | He’s got Kathrine to lure her out of the house. | 他让凯瑟琳把她骗出来了 |
[06:38] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出了什么事 |
[06:41] | He’s going to use her as the vampire in the ritual. | 他要让她充当仪式中的吸血鬼 |
[06:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[06:47] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:48] | I feel like myself… Only not. | 我感觉自己… 不是自己了 |
[06:54] | Everything is brighter. | 所有东西都更加清晰了 |
[06:56] | The fire’s hotter. | 火也更热了 |
[06:59] | Part of me is terrified, | 我身体里的一部分感到很害怕 |
[07:00] | But there’s another part | 但另一部分 |
[07:01] | of me that doesn’t want to feel anything. | 却拒绝感觉任何东西 |
[07:03] | Vampires can turn off the part that’s human. | 吸血鬼能关闭属于人类那部分的感觉 |
[07:07] | That’s the part that hurts. | 那才是最让人难过的部分 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna die, aren’t I? | 我快死了 是不是 |
[07:11] | No! | 不会的 |
[07:14] | Jenna, I’m not going to let that happen. | 珍娜 我不会让它发生的 |
[07:16] | I don’t care what I have to do. | 我不在乎要付出什么代价 |
[07:21] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[07:22] | That must be the werewolf. | 肯定是那个狼人 |
[07:27] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[07:29] | I cast a spell to slow down your transformation. | 我施了个咒以减缓你的变身速度 |
[07:32] | Your insides are trying to tear themselves free. | 你体内的本性想要释放出来 |
[07:40] | Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. | 格丽塔 巫师本应维持自然的平衡 |
[07:43] | It’s your duty to them to keep your curse sealed. | 不让诅咒解封才是你的责任 |
[07:46] | My duty is to Klaus! | 我的责任是帮助克劳斯 |
[07:49] | The new order. | 建立新秩序 |
[07:52] | Glad to know I still have a dance partner. | 真高兴我还有一个伙伴 |
[07:58] | Hello, my lovelies. | 你们好啊 美人儿们 |
[08:01] | Are we ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[08:03] | Come on, get in here! | 快点 快进来 |
[08:09] | Do you see anything? | 看到什么没有 |
[08:10] | We’re not safe here. | 我们在这里不安全 |
[08:12] | If that thing wants in, it’s getting in. | 如果那个怪物想冲进来 就一定能进来 |
[08:17] | How did you even know what I was? | 你是怎么知道我的真实身份的 |
[08:21] | I compelled you to forget! | 我已经强迫你忘掉了 |
[08:23] | I was on vervain. | 我喝了马鞭草 |
[08:25] | I faked forgetting so I could spy on you. | 我假装全忘掉 这样我就能监视你 |
[08:27] | It was your mom’s idea. | 都是你妈妈的主意 |
[08:29] | Wait, my mom knows?! | 等等 连我妈都知道了吗 |
[08:31] | Oh, my god. You told her. | 天呐 是你告诉她的 |
[08:33] | Well, what’d she say? | 那她怎么说 |
[08:35] | Your mom hates vampires. She grew up hating vampires. | 你妈妈恨吸血鬼 她从小就恨着吸血鬼 |
[08:40] | She’ll probably always hate vampires. | 她或许永远都会憎恨吸血鬼 |
[08:43] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[08:44] | What about me? | 我能怎么样 |
[08:46] | Where does this leave us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[08:49] | Stuck in this house. | 困在这个房子里 |
[08:51] | Trying not to get mauled to death by our friend. | 得想方设法别让自己朋友给咬死 |
[08:58] | Heard ya. | 马上就来 |
[09:15] | Great. I was just thinking about getting a bite to eat. | 好极了 正想着要去弄点吃的 |
[09:18] | Elena hasn’t returned any of my calls for days. | 埃琳娜很多天都没回我电话了 |
[09:21] | I need to see her. | 我要见她 |
[09:22] | Well, you’re a day late and a daughter short, John. | 约翰 你来晚了一天 女儿已经没了 |
[09:24] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[09:26] | Klaus has her. Sacrifice goes down tonight. | 克劳斯抓了她 祭祀就在今晚 |
[09:29] | How could you let that happen? | 你怎么不阻止 |
[09:30] | You were supposed to keep her safe. | 你们本该保证她的安全的 |
[09:31] | Wasn’t that the sum total of your plan to keep her safe? | 保她安全无恙不是你们的终极计划吗 |
[09:34] | She is safe. I fed her my blood. | 她没事 我让她喝了我的血 |
[09:36] | – You what?! – When Klaus kills Elena | -你说什么 -如果克劳斯在祭祀中杀 |
[09:38] | In the sacrifice, she will come back to life. | 了埃琳娜 她会复活的 |
[09:40] | Granted as the thing you hate most in the world, | 成为你最深恶痛绝的东西 |
[09:42] | But no one really cares what you think. | 不过根本没人在乎你怎么看 |
[09:48] | You do not want to mess with me right now. | 你现在最好别惹我 |
[09:50] | You ruined her life. You know that, right? | 你毁了她 你心知肚明 对吗 |
[09:53] | I know, John. | 我知道 约翰 |
[09:54] | I took her choice, destroyed her future. | 我让她别无选择 毁了她的将来 |
[09:56] | Trust me, I get it. | 相信我 我很清楚 |
[09:58] | It actually gets worse. | 事实上 还有比这更糟的 |
[10:00] | How could it possibly get any worse? | 还有什么能比这还糟糕 |
[10:09] | I’ve got the moon stone. | 我已经拿到月光石 |
[10:12] | I spent 500 years looking for this. | 我费了500年的时间去找它 |
[10:17] | I hate to part with it. | 我讨厌和它分开 |
[10:24] | The moon has passed its apex. | 月已中天 |
[10:28] | Remember everything you need to do? | 记住你要做的每件事了吗 |
[10:29] | I remember. | 牢不可忘 |
[10:44] | Everything I did… | 我所做的一切 |
[10:47] | I was just trying to help Tyler. | 只是想要帮助泰勒 |
[10:49] | Are you Jules? | 你是朱尔斯 |
[10:52] | I didn’t want him to be alone! | 我不希望他形只影单 |
[10:57] | Shall we? | 可以开始了吗 |
[11:31] | Which one are you reading? | 在看什么呢 |
[11:33] | Emily Bennett’s, | 有关艾米莉·巴奈特的 |
[11:34] | this is a section on spells she did | 这一节写她为我的先祖 |
[11:35] | for my ancestor Johnathan Gilbert. | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特下的咒语 |
[11:37] | Yeah, I think she had a thing for him. | 明白 我觉得她对他有意思 |
[11:43] | There’s something on a resuscitative spell she was working on. | 写了些她一直在研究的还阳咒 |
[11:46] | I saw that, too. | 我也看了那段 |
[11:47] | She just didn’t explain what it did, exactly. | 她没解释它具体是怎么样的 |
[11:50] | Maybe Johnathan wrote about it in his journals. | 或许乔纳森在他的日记里有写 |
[11:52] | You know, I can have Stefan bring them. | 我可以叫斯特凡把它们带过来 |
[11:55] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[12:01] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嗨 你来干嘛 |
[12:04] | Elijah and Stefan are upstairs. | 以利亚和斯特凡在楼上 |
[12:06] | You mind if I have a second with Jeremy? | 你不介意我跟杰里米单独聊会吧 |
[12:08] | Sure, yeah. Of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[12:15] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[12:16] | Jeremy… | 杰里米 |
[12:18] | Something’s happened to Jenna. | 珍娜出事了 |
[12:23] | Why did he take Jenna? | 为什么抓了珍娜 |
[12:25] | A punishment for meddling. | 是对搅局的惩罚 |
[12:26] | Klaus was going to use Tyler and Caroline. | 克劳斯本来是要用泰勒和卡罗琳的 |
[12:29] | But Damon rescued them. | 但是达蒙救了他们 |
[12:30] | Then we need to go. | 那我们得马上出发 |
[12:31] | Now. Before Jenna’s been sacrificed. | 现在就走 赶在珍娜成祭品之前 |
[12:34] | – I can kill Klaus myself. – Bonnie… | -我有能力杀死克劳斯 -邦妮 |
[12:35] | If you use that much power, you’ll be dead. | 如果你使用太多魔力 你会死的 |
[12:37] | We’ve already been through this. | 我们已经试过了 |
[12:39] | It’s not an option. | 这个免谈 |
[12:40] | Neither is letting Jenna die. | 让珍娜去死同样不行 |
[12:42] | Well, Stefan would agree with you. | 当然 斯特凡对此毫无异义 |
[12:47] | We’re going to offer another vampire. | 我们准备用另一个吸血鬼交换 |
[12:50] | One that he’ll want more. | 他更想得到的那个 |
[12:53] | Me. | 就是我 |
[13:06] | Does that mean it’s working. | 告诉我这能行 |
[13:09] | It’s working. | 正在起作用 |
[13:15] | The day that the lawyers called to tell me | 那天 当律师告诉我 |
[13:17] | that I was going to become your guardian, | 我要成为你们的监护人时 |
[13:18] | you know what my first thought was? | 你知道的第一反应是什么 |
[13:21] | Isn’t there someone else who can do this? | 难道就没别人能干这事了 |
[13:25] | Jenna, there was no one else | 珍娜 除了你再没别人能帮 |
[13:26] | Who could have gotten me and Jeremy through all of that. | 我和杰里米走出困境 |
[13:28] | It’s just the thought that I almost passed up taking care of you. | 光是想想就几乎让我差点放弃照顾你们 |
[13:31] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有放弃 |
[13:33] | You put your entire life | 你全心全意 |
[13:35] | on hold to help us. | 照护我们 |
[13:37] | Look around, Elena. | 回头看看 埃琳娜 |
[13:41] | – I failed you. – No. | -我让你们失望了 -不对 |
[13:43] | You didn’t. I failed you. | 你没有 是我让你失望了 |
[13:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:53] | Listen. | 听着 |
[13:54] | Being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt. | 成为吸血鬼 虽然强化了你的内疚感 |
[13:57] | But it also makes you stronger and faster. | 但也会让你更强壮 行动更迅速 |
[14:00] | You can fight back. | 你可以反抗 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna get through this. I’ll be ok. | 我可以熬过去 我会没事的 |
[14:04] | I need you to believe that. | 你要相信这一点 |
[14:07] | Promise me, | 答应我 |
[14:10] | When you get the chance… | 一旦有机会 |
[14:14] | Run. | 就逃 |
[14:18] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:21] | You don’t think I killed him, do you? | 我没杀了他吧 对不对 |
[14:22] | No. | 没有 |
[14:24] | No. It takes a lot more than wooden bullets | 没有 木子弹是没法 |
[14:26] | to kill a werewolf. | 杀死狼人的 |
[14:29] | He’s still out there somewhere. | 他还在某个地方 |
[14:36] | Do you think my mom wants to kill me? | 你觉得我妈妈想杀了我吗 |
[14:39] | I don’t think your mom knows what to do with you. | 我想你妈妈不知道该拿你怎么办 |
[14:42] | Yeah, well, I don’t really know what to do with me, either. | 是啊 我也不知道该拿我自己怎么办 |
[14:48] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[14:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:53] | Don’t. Don’t shoot. | 别 别开枪 |
[14:55] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[15:01] | – Give me your that. – What? | -把那个给我 -什么 |
[15:02] | Your jacket, take it off. | 你的夹克 脱下来 |
[15:19] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[15:27] | It’s ok, it’s ok. | 好了 没事了 |
[15:35] | Bonnie did a locator spell. | 邦妮施了个定位咒 |
[15:37] | They’re at Steven’s Quarry. | 他们在史蒂文矿场 |
[15:39] | I’ll head over there first | 我先过去 |
[15:40] | and you’ll follow with Bonnie when it’s time. | 你和邦妮到时候再过去 |
[15:41] | Just as the moon hits its final phase. | 直到月亮将要落下时 |
[15:43] | She’s to stay hidden until then. | 她都不能露面 |
[15:45] | He cannot know that she’s alive. | 不能让他知道她还活着 |
[15:51] | You’re very honorable. | 你非常可敬 |
[15:57] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[16:02] | Because this whole plan is, um, | 因为这整个计划成败完全取决于 |
[16:05] | it’s contingent upon your honor, Elijah. | 你的诚信 以利亚 |
[16:09] | I won’t fail you. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[16:12] | Klaus is your brother. | 克劳斯是你的兄弟 |
[16:15] | I know I’ve wanted to kill my brother a thousand times. | 我知道我曾几千次想杀了我的兄弟 |
[16:21] | I’ve never been able to. | 但我从来做不到 |
[16:22] | Well, Klaus was not my only brother. | 克劳斯不是我唯一的兄弟 |
[16:26] | I had siblings; | 我还有兄弟姐妹 |
[16:28] | parents. I had a family. | 有父母 有过一个家庭 |
[16:31] | Over the centuries, Klaus hunted them down one by one | 几个世纪以来 克劳斯他们一个个得猎杀他们 |
[16:34] | and he took them from me. | 把他们从我生命中带走 |
[16:38] | He scattered them across the seas | 他把他们扔到海里 |
[16:39] | where their bodies couldn’t be found. | 他们的尸骨踪影全无 |
[16:43] | You want revenge. | 你要复仇 |
[16:47] | Sometimes there’s honor in revenge, Stefan. | 有时复仇是靠得住的 斯特凡 |
[16:53] | I won’t fail you. | 我不会让你失望 |
[16:58] | Please end this. | 请结束这一切吧 |
[17:11] | I brought the Gilbert journals. | 我把吉尔伯特日记拿来了 |
[17:13] | I think I know the spell you’re talking about. | 我想我知道你在说的那道咒 |
[17:16] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙在哪里 |
[17:17] | Upstairs. Alaric wanted to talk to him. | 楼上 阿拉里克想跟他谈谈 |
[17:21] | He did what?! | 他做了什么 |
[17:22] | He wasn’t going to let Jenna die. | 他不会让珍娜去死 |
[17:25] | We have a witch. | 我们有个女巫 |
[17:26] | She kills Klaus. | 她杀得了克劳斯 |
[17:28] | No one has to die! | 没必要死人 |
[17:30] | Except for Bonnie. | 不然邦妮会死 |
[17:32] | God, Stefan, damn it! | 天哪 斯特凡 该死的 |
[17:40] | Hey, are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[17:42] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[17:46] | Well, that’s my brother for you. | 我弟弟是为了你 |
[17:48] | Always cleaning up my messes. | 总是给我收拾残局 |
[18:00] | Hello, Jenna. | 你好 珍娜 |
[18:05] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[18:06] | I understand that I have to die, but she doesn’t! | 我知道我必须得死 但她不是 |
[18:09] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[18:10] | – Elena, don’t. – No, Jenna! | -埃琳娜 不要 -不 珍娜 |
[18:12] | We can’t leave Jeremy without a family. | 我们不能让杰里米没有家人 |
[18:15] | I followed your rules, I did everything that you asked. | 我遵守你的规则 做你要求的每件事 |
[18:17] | I didn’t run. Please. | 我没有逃跑 求你了 |
[18:25] | Well, well. | 好啊 好啊 |
[18:29] | I don’t recall you being on the guest list. | 我记得你没被邀请来此啊 |
[18:36] | I’m here to talk. | 我是来跟你谈谈的 |
[18:42] | Very well, then. | 那么很好 |
[18:46] | What can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore? | 能为你效劳吗 塞尔瓦托先生 |
[18:51] | We found something in the Gilbert journals. | 我们在吉尔伯特日记中发现了一些东西 |
[18:53] | Johnathan journaled the story of a mother | 乔纳森记录了一个母亲 |
[18:54] | who called on Emily’s services. | 请求艾米莉帮忙的故事 |
[18:56] | The woman’s baby was sick; dying. | 那个女人的孩子生病快死了 |
[18:59] | Emily cast a spell that | 艾米莉施了一道咒 |
[19:00] | would bind a woman’s life force with her child. | 可以将一个女人的生命力转移到孩子身上 |
[19:02] | Skip to the save Elena part. | 直接说怎么救埃琳娜 |
[19:04] | Well, the child died, but the mother’s life force | 好 孩子死了 但母亲的生命力 |
[19:07] | flowed through her, restoring her to life. | 流转回她体内 她又活过来了 |
[19:09] | We already know Elena’s going to come back to life. | 我们已经知道埃琳娜会再活过来 |
[19:12] | She’ll be a vampire. | 她会变成吸血鬼的 |
[19:13] | Not if her soul remains intact. | 如果她的灵魂保存完好就不会了 |
[19:15] | Her soul, really? | 她的灵魂 真的吗 |
[19:17] | You’re going to put your faith in some act of god mumbo jumbo? | 你要相信这种荒谬的上帝巫术吗 |
[19:23] | I refuse to let Elena become the thing | 我决不能让埃琳娜变成吸血鬼 |
[19:25] | I’ve spent my life protecting her against. | 我一生都在保护她不受吸血鬼的伤害 |
[19:28] | And you can call that god or mystical energy, | 你可以说那是上帝 或者神秘力量 |
[19:30] | whatever you want, but yes… | 随你怎么想 但没错 |
[19:34] | I’m putting my faith in it. | 我要赌上这一把 |
[19:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:42] | I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[19:45] | You can hear them. | 你能听到他们的声音 |
[19:48] | You can hear anything. | 你可以听到所有东西 |
[19:50] | Just focus on them. | 把精力集中在他们身上 |
[19:53] | You don’t need to kill Jenna. | 你不用杀了珍娜 |
[19:57] | I’ll take her place. | 我来代替她 |
[19:59] | Oh, I don’t know. | 这我可说不好 |
[20:01] | I rather appreciate the symmetry of three women– | 我更欣赏三个女人一台戏 |
[20:06] | Three goddesses– | 三位女神 |
[20:08] | Sacrificed at nature’s altar. | 牺牲在大自然的祭坛上 |
[20:10] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[20:13] | I can’t–I can’t make it out. | 我不行 我做不到 |
[20:14] | You can do this. Just relax. Focus. | 你能做到的 放松 集中精力 |
[20:18] | Don’t play games with me. | 别跟我耍花样 |
[20:20] | You’ll get what you want. | 你会如愿以偿的 |
[20:22] | I can hear him. I hear Stefan. | 我能听到他说话 我听到斯特凡的声音 |
[20:25] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[20:26] | You’re quite the hero, aren’t you? | 你真是位大英雄啊 不是吗 |
[20:30] | I’ve heard that about you. | 我早有耳闻 |
[20:31] | Just make the trade. | 只要达成交易就行了 |
[20:33] | Me for Jenna. | 我换珍娜 |
[20:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:36] | What is it? | 他说什么 |
[20:42] | He wants to take my place. | 他想代替我 |
[21:02] | How’s Tyler doing? | 泰勒怎么样了 |
[21:04] | Sleeping. | 正睡着 |
[21:05] | He should better by morning. | 他到早上应该就没事了 |
[21:06] | He just…he needs some rest. | 他只是 他需要休息 |
[21:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:16] | So this is your life now, huh? | 所以说 这就是你现在过的生活了 |
[21:17] | Never a dull moment. | 一点也不乏味 |
[21:24] | You know, these last few days with you have been | 最近这几天跟你在一起 |
[21:26] | so great, and fun. | 过的很精彩 很刺激 |
[21:29] | And so Caroline. | 太有卡罗琳的范了 |
[21:34] | I–I thought that I might be able | 我 我以为我能够 |
[21:36] | to get past this whole vampire thing. | 把这些吸血鬼的事抛诸脑后 |
[21:39] | But you can. | 你可以的 |
[21:42] | Matt… | 马特 |
[21:43] | I don’t know if I can, Caroline. | 我不知道自己能不能做到 卡罗琳 |
[21:46] | Matt! | 马特 |
[21:51] | I get it. This is your life now. | 我了解了 这就是你现在的生活 |
[21:54] | You know what my life is, Car? | 你知道我的生活是什么样的吗 卡尔 |
[21:56] | My life is an absentee mom. | 我有个离家出走的妈妈 |
[22:00] | And a bunch of bills to pay, | 一大堆的债务要还 |
[22:02] | and school, and a job, | 要上学 要上班 |
[22:04] | and it sucks sometimes. | 有时候真的很糟糕 |
[22:08] | But it’s my life. | 但这就是我的生活 |
[22:10] | And… | 还有 |
[22:13] | I think that I just want to live it without all of this. | 我只想摆脱掉这些好好过生活 |
[22:27] | Come on, Bonnie, we got a hybrid to kill. | 快点吧 邦妮 还得去杀那个混血种 |
[22:32] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[22:34] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[22:35] | Let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[22:38] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[22:39] | Wait, what do you mean? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[22:42] | No, I’m coming. I need to be there. | 不 我跟你们一起 我必须到那去 |
[22:43] | I need to make sure you guys are ok. | 我得确保你们都没事 |
[22:45] | And who’s going to make sure you’re ok? | 那谁保证你没事呢 |
[22:46] | I’ve got my own ring. | 我有戒指 |
[22:48] | Look, I’m not taking no for an answer. | 听着 我不会妥协的 |
[23:00] | Easy…Easy | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[23:04] | Just go. I’ll stay with him. | 去吧 我会跟他待在一起 |
[23:12] | – It’s time. – All right. | -是时候了 -好的 |
[23:14] | I got the weapons in the car. | 我车里放了武器 |
[23:16] | Bonnie’s the only weapon we need. | 邦妮是我们唯一需要的武器 |
[23:20] | Bonnie! What is this? | 邦妮 这是怎么回事 |
[23:22] | I can’t put anyone else at risk. | 我不能再让别人涉险 |
[23:23] | I can’t stay here with Jenna out there! | 我不能把珍娜丢在那里不管 |
[23:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:26] | You can’t do this! Damon? | 你不能这样 达蒙 |
[23:29] | Sorry, buddy. She’s right. | 对不起 伙计 她说得没错 |
[23:31] | No! You can’t do this. | 不 你不能这样 |
[23:33] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[23:35] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[23:38] | – Elena… – I have to do something. | -埃琳娜 -我得做点什么 |
[23:41] | This can’t happen. None of it. | 不能这样 不可以 |
[23:43] | Quite the predicament. | 情况窘迫了啊 |
[23:46] | You know, it’s funny, | 我说 真是有意思 |
[23:47] | all this talk about preserving family, | 才说着保护家人的事 |
[23:49] | and here’s Stefan, | 斯特凡就来了 |
[23:52] | granting your wish. | 要遂了你的心愿 |
[23:54] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[23:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:57] | Well. | 好了 |
[24:00] | Who’s it going to be, Elena? | 埃琳娜 选谁呢 |
[24:02] | No. | 不 |
[24:04] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:07] | There’s actually no choice. | 其实根本没得选 |
[24:09] | Aahh! No! Stefan! | 不要 斯特凡 |
[24:12] | No! | 不要 |
[24:18] | I have other plans for your boyfriend. | 我留着你男友另有他用 |
[24:21] | I want him alive. | 还不想让他死 |
[24:25] | But for now… | 但现在 |
[24:32] | Whenever you’re ready, Greta. | 你准备好就开始 格丽塔 |
[24:40] | No. | 不 |
[24:42] | – Your turn. – No, Jenna, no! | -到你了 -不 珍娜 不要 |
[24:46] | It’s over, Elena. | 一切都结束了 埃琳娜 |
[24:48] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该怎么做 |
[25:03] | Jenna | 珍娜 |
[25:15] | Just turn it off. | 关掉你的感觉 |
[25:17] | Jenna. | 珍娜 |
[25:18] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[25:21] | You won’t be scared anymore. | 就不会觉得害怕了 |
[25:33] | No! Jenna! | 不要 珍娜 |
[25:40] | No! Jenna! | 不要 珍娜 |
[26:19] | No. | 不 |
[26:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[26:39] | Are they going to kill him? | 他们能杀了他吗 |
[26:42] | Yes. | 能 |
[26:52] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[27:25] | Thank you, Elena. | 谢谢你 埃琳娜 |
[27:28] | Ah, go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[27:39] | No. | 不 |
[28:24] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[28:28] | It’s happening. | 在转变了 |
[28:40] | Yes, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[29:05] | No! | 不可能 |
[29:06] | You were dead! | 你已经死了 |
[29:23] | Wake up, Elena! | 醒醒 埃琳娜 |
[29:32] | I need you to get her out of here! | 我要你带她离开这儿 |
[29:33] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[29:35] | I’m not leaving until he’s dead. | 克劳斯不死 我是不会走的 |
[29:37] | Go. | 快走 |
[30:00] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[30:01] | Hello, brother. | 你好呀 兄弟 |
[30:12] | In the name of our family, Niklaus… | 以我们家族之名 尼克劳斯 |
[30:15] | I didn’t bury them at sea! | 我没有把他们海葬 |
[30:19] | Their bodies are safe. | 他们的尸体现在很安全 |
[30:23] | If you kill me, you’ll never find them. | 杀了我的话 你就永远都找不到他们了 |
[30:27] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[30:28] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[30:30] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[30:31] | I can take you to them. | 我能带你去找他们 |
[30:34] | I give you my word… brother. | 我向你保证 兄弟 |
[30:40] | Do it and I’ll take you both out. | 你敢这么做 我就把你们俩都杀了 |
[30:41] | – You’ll die. – I don’t care. | -那你也会死 -我不在乎 |
[30:51] | – I’m sorry. – No! | -对不起 -不 |
[30:52] | No! | 不 |
[31:15] | We should have heard from them by now. | 早该有他们的消息了 |
[31:18] | Did you read all this? | 这些你都读过了吗 |
[31:22] | I did. | 读过了 |
[31:23] | So you understand what happened to the child’s mother | 这么说你知道孩子复活之后 |
[31:25] | after the baby was brought back to life. | 母亲的结局了 |
[31:28] | She saved her daughter. | 她救了她的女儿 |
[31:31] | She found peace. | 得以安息了 |
[31:33] | John… | 约翰 |
[31:42] | I need you to give this to Elena for me. | 我要你替我把这个交给埃琳娜 |
[31:46] | And also this. | 还有这个 |
[31:49] | Oh, hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:57] | Take care of each other. | 照顾好彼此 |
[32:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[32:06] | I think they’re here! | 我想是他们回来了 |
[32:17] | If you come back as a vampire, | 要是你醒过来变成了吸血鬼 |
[32:18] | I’ll stake you myself. | 我就亲手刺死你 |
[32:19] | So don’t do it. | 所以千万不要 |
[32:27] | Because I can’t stand the idea of you hating me forever. | 因为我无法面对你永远恨我 |
[32:32] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[32:34] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[32:36] | What about Jenna? | 珍娜呢 |
[32:42] | No. | 不 |
[32:44] | I’m sorry, Jeremy. | 我很遗憾 杰里米 |
[33:21] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[33:26] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:28] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[33:31] | I feel fine. | 感觉还不错 |
[34:05] | Ooh, yeah, you got shot. | 对 你中枪了 |
[34:09] | But it’s healing. | 但伤口在愈合了 |
[34:20] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[34:24] | I shouldn’t have come home. | 我不应该回来的 |
[34:25] | No, you just… | 不 是你 |
[34:28] | should have never left. | 当初就不该离开 |
[34:32] | And you shouldn’t leave again. | 如今也是 |
[34:35] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[34:39] | This is the second time I’ve tried to kill you. | 我可是两次试图杀掉你 |
[34:41] | Well, no friendship is perfect. | 哪有完美的友谊呢 |
[34:49] | Matt broke up with me. | 马特和我分手了 |
[34:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:57] | Yeah, well, you know, | 没事儿 我说 |
[34:59] | instead of just bailing on me again, | 不用再次不告而别 |
[35:01] | you could just say… | 你只要说句 |
[35:05] | “Thank you, Caroline, | “卡罗琳 谢谢你 |
[35:07] | “for taking care of me. | 这么照顾我 |
[35:09] | And I’m sorry that I tried to chow down on you again.” | 很抱歉又差点拿你当点心” |
[35:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:31] | Ohh. Easy. | 慢点 |
[35:37] | Thank you, Caroline. | 卡罗琳 谢谢你 |
[35:40] | For taking care of me. | 这么照顾我 |
[35:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:49] | We all set? | 都搞定了吗 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:52] | Plenty of room with the Gilbert family plot, | 吉尔伯特家族墓地还挺宽敞的 |
[35:53] | and I compelled two of the grave diggers | 我强迫了两个掘墓人 |
[35:55] | to do the dirty work. | 来出苦力 |
[35:57] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[35:59] | She lost the only parents she had. | 她仅有的长辈也不在了 |
[36:02] | She’s in shock. | 她吓坏了 |
[36:30] | I’m almost ready. | 我快好了 |
[36:31] | Take your time. | 不急 |
[36:39] | John wanted me to give you this. | 约翰想让我把这个给你 |
[36:47] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[37:03] | Jeremy… | 杰里米 |
[37:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:15] | I’m so sorry that you’ve lost so many people. | 我很抱歉让你失去了那么多亲人 |
[37:22] | I still have you. | 我还有你 |
[38:14] | “Elena… | “埃琳娜 |
[38:16] | “It’s no easy task being an ordinary parent | “作为一名平凡的父亲要面对非凡的女儿 |
[38:17] | “to an extraordinary child. | “真的不容易 |
[38:21] | “I failed in that task. | “我做得不好 |
[38:25] | And because of my prejudices, I failed you.” | “因为我的偏见 我辜负了你” |
[38:31] | “I’m haunted by | “我时常想 |
[38:32] | “how things might have played out differently | “或许事情可以另一种结局 |
[38:33] | if I’d been more willing to hear your side of things.” | 只怪我当时不愿多听听你的想法” |
[38:40] | “For me, it’s the end. | “于我 此即终点 |
[38:42] | “For you, a chance to grow old and someday do better | “于你却是良机 得以成长 有朝一日 |
[38:45] | “with your own child than I did with mine. | “做一名比我出色的家长 |
[38:49] | It’s for that child that I give you my ring.” | 这枚戒指就是交给你的孩子的” |
[39:08] | “I don’t ask for your forgiveness | “我不奢望得到你的原谅 |
[39:11] | “or for you to forget. | “也不请求你忘记 |
[39:14] | “I ask only that you believe this. | “我只要求你相信 |
[39:28] | “Whether you are now reading this as a human | “无论你读到这封信时是人类 |
[39:30] | “or as a vampire, | “还是吸血鬼 |
[39:32] | “I love you all the same. | “我对你的爱不会变 |
[39:34] | “As I’ve always loved you, and always will. | “一如既往 直到永远 |
[39:39] | John.” | 约翰 |
[40:09] | We’re going to head back to the house. | 我们要回到那屋子里去了 |
[40:12] | I think I’ll skip the coffee and tea cakes. | 我想茶话会我就不去了 |
[40:16] | Damon, she needs us right now. | 达蒙 她现在需要我们 |
[40:18] | All of us. | 谁都不能少 |
[40:20] | And then what’s the plan, Stefan? | 接下来又有什么计划 斯特凡 |
[40:24] | The curse is broken. | 诅咒被解除了 |
[40:26] | How does one go about killing | 怎么才杀得了 |
[40:27] | an all-powerful wolf vamp | 一个无所不能的吸血狼人 |
[40:30] | and his two-faced older brother? | 和他虚伪的哥哥 |
[40:32] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[40:34] | You need to get an idea. Fast. | 你必须知道 要尽快 |
[40:37] | I’m not going to let Elena lose anybody else. | 我不会再让埃琳娜痛失所爱了 |
[40:39] | I wouldn’t make any promises, brother. | 我可没法保证 弟弟 |
[40:41] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[40:42] | Tyler Lockwood bit me. | 泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我 |
[40:47] | It’s actually more of a nip, really, | 实际上不过是含了一下 |
[40:49] | But there it is. | 但 你看 |
[41:00] | We’ll find something. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[41:04] | A cure. | 能治好的 |
[41:05] | There’s no cure, Stefan. | 治不好的 斯特凡 |
[41:10] | We kept Elena human, right? | 我们没让埃琳娜变成吸血鬼 不是吗 |
[41:13] | We found the way when there was no way. | 柳暗花明又一村 |
[41:19] | I will do this. | 我会想出办法的 |
[41:21] | You want to do something for me? | 你真想为我做点什么吗 |
[41:23] | Keep this from Elena. | 别告诉埃琳娜 |
[41:25] | Last thing she needs is another grave to mourn. | 不能让她再对着另一座新坟哀伤了 |