时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You must be Elena. | 你一定就是埃琳娜了 |
[00:02] | How do we look exactly alike? | 我们怎么会长得一模一样 |
[00:03] | You’re a Petrova doppelganger. | 你是佩特洛娃家的二重身 |
[00:05] | You’re the key to breaking the curse. | 是解开诅咒的关键 |
[00:06] | Klaus is a vampire born from a werewolf bloodline. | 克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼 |
[00:09] | The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. | 诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性 |
[00:11] | He’ll be vulnerable during the transformation. | 在变身过程中他会变得虚弱 |
[00:13] | That’s when Bonnie comes in. | 那时候邦妮就要行动了 |
[00:14] | If she can deliver him to the brink of death, | 只要她能搞的他只剩下一口气 |
[00:16] | I’ll finish the job myself. | 剩下的我来了断 |
[00:17] | I had a family. | 我有过一个家庭 |
[00:18] | Klaus hunted them down one by one. | 克劳斯把他们逐一猎杀 |
[00:20] | He scattered them across the seas, | 他将他们分尸扔到海里 |
[00:21] | where their bodies could not be found. | 他们的尸骨踪影全无 |
[00:23] | I didn’t bury them at sea. | 我没有把他们海葬 |
[00:25] | Their bodies are safe. | 他们的尸骨现在很安全 |
[00:27] | If you kill me,you’ll never find them. | 杀了我的话 你永远都找不到他们了 |
[00:29] | No! | 不 |
[00:31] | Who’s going to save your life while you’re out making decisions? | 你自己决定犯傻的时候 谁又来救你呢 |
[00:33] | I don’t want to be saved. | 我不想被你们救 |
[00:34] | There is another way. | 还有另一个办法 |
[00:35] | What are you–Damon,no. | 你在…达蒙 不要 |
[00:37] | I fed her my blood. | 我让她喝了我的血 |
[00:38] | She’ll come back a vampire. | 她苏醒后会成为吸血鬼的 |
[00:39] | How could you take that choice away from her? | 你凭什么剥夺她选择的权利 |
[00:41] | She’ll never forgive you. | 她永远都不会原谅你 |
[00:42] | Tyler Lockwood bit me. | 泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我 |
[00:44] | A werewolf bite can kill a vampire. | 狼人的咬伤可以杀死吸血鬼 |
[01:25] | That’ll get easier. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[01:28] | But you know that. | 你也知道的 |
[01:30] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[01:32] | I want to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[01:33] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[01:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:36] | Elena, feeding you my blood, I was wrong. | 埃琳娜 喂你喝我的血 是我错了 |
[01:40] | Yes, you were. | 是的 你错了 |
[01:42] | And I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness, but… | 我也知道我不配得到你的原谅 可是… |
[01:46] | I need it. | 我需要你的原谅 |
[01:49] | And I need some time, | 我也需要一些时间 |
[01:52] | maybe a lot of time. | 可能是很长一段时间 |
[01:56] | True. Of course. | 确实 应该的 |
[02:01] | Take all the time you need. | 你慢慢考虑吧 |
[03:38] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[03:41] | You’re not doing this. | 你不可以这么做 |
[03:42] | Just did. | 我就是做了 |
[03:45] | You know what happened to Rose, Stefan. | 你知道罗斯是什么下场 斯特凡 |
[03:47] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[03:53] | You’re not dying today. | 今天你就别想死了 |
[03:56] | What’s the plan, superman? | 你又有什么计划 超人 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna find a way out of this. | 我会找到办法解决的 |
[04:01] | Oh,right. | 没错 |
[04:02] | A miracle cure. | 异想天开的治愈法 |
[04:03] | Good luck with that one. | 希望能成功啊 |
[04:05] | I got Bonnie looking for something, anything. | 我让邦妮寻找办法 任何办法 |
[04:09] | Always the hero, Stefan. | 又在逞英雄了 斯特凡 |
[04:12] | Just tell me good-bye, get it over with. | 就跟我道个别 干净利落点吧 |
[04:21] | Lie still. | 还有力气说谎 |
[04:22] | Conserve your strength. | 保存点体力吧 |
[04:41] | You’ve been busy. | 你可是忙坏了 |
[04:47] | That was amazing. | 真是太奇妙了 |
[04:51] | How long has it been? | 持续了多长时间 |
[04:54] | Almost 2 days. | 差不多两天 |
[04:57] | Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf. | 满月前后 你一直是匹狼 |
[05:00] | I can change at will, then. | 我可以随意变身了 |
[05:02] | It’s good to know. | 真是个好消息 |
[05:04] | I remember every single kill. | 我还记得我杀过的每一个人 |
[05:09] | Yes,I’ve been cleaning up your little mess along the way. | 是的 我一路上都在帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[05:11] | Just like old times, brother. | 就像以前一样 我的兄弟 |
[05:12] | You’ve had your fun. I believe we have a bargain. | 你找着乐子了 我想我们之间还有个交易 |
[05:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:18] | Now,what was it again? | 那这次你又想得到什么呢 |
[05:20] | Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That’s it. | 对了 我想起了 就是这个 |
[05:23] | You wish to be reunited with our family. | 你希望我们的家人能够团圆 |
[05:26] | You gave me your word, Niklaus. | 你向我承诺过的 尼克劳斯 |
[05:28] | What kind of brother would break his bond? | 哪个兄弟会想残害手足呢 |
[05:31] | Even though you did try to kill me. | 尽管你曾想要杀了我 |
[05:35] | I could have. | 我本可以的 |
[05:38] | But I didn’t. | 但我没那么做 |
[05:42] | And now no one can, | 现在没人可以了 |
[05:44] | Not even you. | 连你也不行 |
[05:48] | Relax, Elijah. | 放松点 以利亚 |
[05:51] | All is forgiven. | 一切既往不咎 |
[05:53] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[05:57] | You need to lighten up. | 你得好好放松一下 |
[06:00] | I’ll bring you to them soon enough. | 我很快就会带你去见他们 |
[06:16] | Sorry. You’ve reached somebody who’s currently not operating. | 抱歉 你所拨打的用户现在无法接听 |
[06:19] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:20] | Well, you must have me confused with somebody else. | 你肯定打错电话了 |
[06:22] | You see, I’m not allowed to help, | 你看 我没资格帮忙 |
[06:23] | Just idly sit by | 我只能坐在一旁无所事事的 |
[06:25] | while my girlfriend gets sacrificed on an altar of blood. | 任由我的女朋友牺牲在祭坛 |
[06:28] | Damon’s dying. | 达蒙就要死了 |
[06:30] | What? | 什么 |
[06:31] | Tyler Lockwood bit him. We don’t have much time. | 泰勒·洛克伍德咬了他 我们没多少时间了 |
[06:37] | What do you need? | 你想要我做什么 |
[06:49] | You brought me to see a girl movie. | 你带我来看场女孩子看的电影 |
[06:52] | We had to get out of the house, Jer. | 我们得出来走走 杰 |
[06:54] | This is our 3-hour distraction from reality. | 这能让我们从现实生活逃脱三个小时 |
[06:56] | Is that what we’re doing? | 这就是我们要做的事情吗 |
[06:57] | Pretending like our lives aren’t screwed? | 假装我们的生活并没有一团糟 |
[07:00] | We need to do this, ok? | 我们必须这样做 好吗 |
[07:02] | Breathe, eat, sleep, | 呼吸 吃饭 睡觉 |
[07:05] | Wake up, and do it all over again. | 一觉醒来 周而复始地过日子 |
[07:06] | Until one day, it’s just not as hard anymore. | 直到某一天 生活再也不会这样难熬 |
[07:12] | Hey! There you guys are. | 你们都在这呀 |
[07:16] | Who’s hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[07:18] | Are we really doing this? | 我们非得来这看电影吗 |
[07:19] | Yes, we are really doing this. | 是的 我们的确需要这个 |
[07:22] | We are going to take a page from Scarlett. | 我们要借鉴斯嘉丽的经验 |
[07:24] | We made it through the war. | 我们刚经历了一场战斗 |
[07:26] | I know you guys went through hell, | 我知道你们受尽了折磨 |
[07:28] | and my mom knows I am a vampire, | 而且我妈也知道我是吸血鬼了 |
[07:31] | So basically it’s like Atlanta has burned. | 所以总的说来 形势极其严峻 |
[07:34] | And yet, in spite of everything, | 但无论如何 |
[07:36] | We persevere. | 我们要坚持下去 |
[07:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | What are we eating? | 我们吃什么 |
[07:47] | Something good. | 反正是好东西 |
[07:59] | I’m not sure this is going to work. | 我不确定这是否有用 |
[08:01] | We’ve done this thing before, right? | 我们以前成功过 对吧 |
[08:03] | Contacted Emily Bennett. | 和艾米莉·贝内特连通 |
[08:05] | Maybe one of the witches might know how to help Damon. | 或许有巫师知道该如何解救达蒙 |
[08:07] | Let’s just hope they want to. | 但愿她们愿意帮忙 |
[08:12] | Phesmatos manex un domo hax,fero adiuvex. | [咒语] |
[08:17] | Phesmatos manex. | [咒语] |
[08:18] | Phesmatos manex un domo hax, | [咒语] |
[08:20] | Fero adiuvex. | [咒语] |
[08:26] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[08:30] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[08:34] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[08:40] | Why have you come here,Stefan? | 你为何到这来 斯特凡 |
[08:42] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:45] | I need to know if there’s a spell | 我想知道是否有咒语能够 |
[08:46] | that can heal a werewolf bite. | 治愈狼人的咬伤 |
[08:49] | No. | 没有 |
[08:50] | Nature ensures a balance to everything. | 自然界需要维持万物的平衡 |
[08:53] | Is that true… | 是果真如此… |
[08:55] | Or are you just saying no because it’s Damon? | 还是因为你不愿帮助达蒙 |
[08:58] | Perhaps it is his time to die. | 或许他的死期已到 |
[09:00] | No. | 不 |
[09:01] | That’s not balance. | 这不叫维持平衡 |
[09:04] | That’s punishment. | 这叫做惩罚 |
[09:08] | I will not give you what you want. | 我不会告诉你该如何救他的 |
[09:10] | So you’re saying that there’s an answer to give? | 你的意思是 方法还是有的 |
[09:12] | Please, if you know something, just tell me. | 求你了 如果你知道什么 请告诉我 |
[09:17] | Help me save my brother. | 帮我救救我的哥哥吧 |
[09:25] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[09:26] | They don’t want us here. | 他们不欢迎我们 |
[09:28] | They think I’m abusing their power. | 他们觉得我在滥用他们的力量 |
[09:30] | They know something. There’s an answer. | 他们知道些什么 他们有办法 |
[09:31] | They just don’t want to tell me. | 只是不愿告诉我 |
[09:35] | I heard them say a name. | 我听到他们提到了一个名字 |
[09:37] | What was it? | 谁 |
[09:39] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[09:53] | Carol. Hi. | 卡罗尔 你好呀 |
[09:55] | How you feeling? | 你恢复得如何 |
[09:55] | Better,thank goodness. | 好多了 谢天谢地 |
[09:57] | That was a terrible fall. | 我摔得可惨了 |
[09:58] | Shouldn’t you be home resting? | 你难道不回家休养吗 |
[09:59] | I’ve been resting, | 我一直在休养 |
[10:00] | And now I’m ready to get back to work. | 现在我准备好该回来工作了 |
[10:02] | I need you to update me | 我需要你汇报一下 |
[10:03] | on where we are with the vampire situation. | 我们在处理吸血鬼方面的进展 |
[10:05] | Well, there have been some developments, | 我们取得了一些突破 |
[10:07] | But I’m handling it. | 不过我还在处理 |
[10:09] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[10:10] | Because I left you in charge of this town’s safety, | 我让你全权负责小镇的安全 |
[10:12] | and lately I’m not seeing any results. | 但最近我完全看不到任何进展 |
[10:14] | I said I’m handling it. | 我说了 我还在处理 |
[10:16] | Then see that you do, sheriff, | 那么请快点处理 警长 |
[10:17] | because if you can’t ,I’ll find someone who will. | 如果你搞不定 我会另谋贤能之士 |
[10:26] | Look who couldn’t resist an epic romance. | 瞧瞧 有人就是不能抵挡史诗般的浪漫 |
[10:28] | Will you come take a walk with me? | 你能陪我散散步吗 |
[10:32] | You’re breaking the rules,you know. | 你在违反我们的约定呢 |
[10:34] | Movie night’s supposed to be a distraction. | 电影之夜是用来消遣的 |
[10:36] | Tomorrow we can return to our regularly scheduled drama. | 我们明天就可以重回正轨 |
[10:39] | I know. I wish this could wait, but it can’t. | 我知道 我也希望这事能以后说 但情况紧急 |
[10:43] | Listen, the other night when Damon was helping Tyler, | 听着 那天达蒙去救泰勒的时候 |
[10:47] | Something happened. | 出了点小插曲 |
[10:49] | Tyler was starting to transform, | 泰勒中途变身 |
[10:51] | and Damon was bitten. | 咬伤了达蒙 |
[10:55] | What? | 什么 |
[10:57] | Is it–is he gonna– | 那… 他是不是会… |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:02] | Oh,my god. | 天呐 |
[11:06] | And he came to the house this morning | 他今天上午还来找我 |
[11:08] | And–and tried to apologize. | 想… 想求得我的原谅 |
[11:10] | I practically slammed the door in his face. | 我当面拒绝了他 |
[11:12] | He told me not to tell you,but I figured if you | 他不让我告诉你 但是我想 |
[11:14] | wanted to talk to him,I–I wouldn’t wait. | 如果你有话要对他说 再晚就来不及了 |
[11:18] | Stefan– | 斯特凡 |
[11:19] | It’s not over. | 这事还没完 |
[11:21] | There might be a cure, | 可能有解药能救他 |
[11:23] | But I have to find Klaus to get it. | 但我得从克劳斯那儿取得 |
[11:26] | No. He’s gonna kill you. | 别 他会杀了你 |
[11:27] | No, he had the chance to kill me,but he didn’t. | 不会的 他上次本可以杀我 但他没有 |
[11:30] | Whatever Damon’s done, | 无论达蒙曾做过什么 |
[11:31] | whatever has led him here, | 无论他因何落得此种境地 |
[11:34] | I’m the one that made him become a vampire in the first place, | 是我最初把他变成吸血鬼的 |
[11:38] | So if there’s a chance for a cure, | 所以 但凡有一丝解救他的可能 |
[11:40] | I owe it to him to find it. | 我都要去寻找 这是我欠他的 |
[11:47] | Go talk to him. | 去和他说说话吧 |
[11:49] | Just tell him that there’s still hope. | 告诉他我们还有希望 |
[12:09] | Mr. Salvatore, spying on a lady | 塞尔瓦托先生 在门外偷看女士 |
[12:12] | is a sign of very poor manners. | 可是非常不礼貌的举动 |
[12:16] | My apologies, Miss katherine. | 请原谅 凯瑟琳小姐 |
[12:20] | But since you are here, | 不过既然你来了 |
[12:22] | My corset strings seem to be knotted. | 我胸衣的束带似乎打结了 |
[12:24] | I wonder if you can undo them. | 你可以帮我解开吗 |
[12:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:39] | Will you miss me while off defending the south? | 你去守卫南方的时候会想念我吗 |
[12:43] | I shall. | 当然 |
[12:44] | Then I hope you will hurry back. | 那我希望你快点回来 |
[12:47] | I fear I will be lonely with you away. | 你不在我恐怕会很寂寞 |
[12:50] | I would think Stefan should be company enough. | 我倒是觉得有斯特凡陪伴应该足够了 |
[12:55] | Is it so wrong for me to want you both? | 我是不是不该希望同时得到你们两个 |
[12:58] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[13:00] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[13:01] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[13:03] | She was toying with you. | 她只是在玩弄你 |
[13:05] | All you had to do was say no,walk away. | 你必须拒绝她 然后离开 |
[13:09] | You had a choice. | 我给过你选择的机会了 |
[13:11] | Promise me that you will return quickly. | 答应我你会很快回来 |
[13:14] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[13:34] | Hello, Katherine. | 你好啊 凯瑟琳 |
[13:35] | 2 days, I’ve been waiting. | 我已经等了整整两天了 |
[13:37] | I’m supposed to be free of Klaus’ compulsion by now. | 我早该不再受到克劳斯意念控制的束缚了 |
[13:40] | He’s supposed to be dead. | 他本该死了 |
[13:41] | We ran into complications. | 出了点状况 |
[13:43] | Complications? | 状况 |
[13:44] | Doesn’t really matter. I just need to find him. | 这不重要 我现在只想找到他 |
[13:46] | Do you have any idea where he might be? | 你知不知道他可能在哪里 |
[13:50] | Klaus, you’re back. | 克劳斯你回来了啊 |
[13:56] | Look who decided to come for a visit. | 看看谁来拜访我们了 |
[13:58] | You just keep popping up,don’t you? | 你还真是挺能突然出现的啊 |
[14:01] | I need your help… | 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:03] | for my brother. | 是我的兄长 |
[14:05] | Well, whatever it is, he’s gonna have to wait a tick. | 不管是什么事 他得等一下下了 |
[14:07] | You see,I have an obligation to my brother | 我对我兄长还有一项未尽的责任 |
[14:10] | That requires my immediate attention. | 需要我即刻关照 |
[14:16] | You understand how important family is, | 你明白家人有多重要的 |
[14:18] | or you wouldn’t be here. | 不然你也不会来这里 |
[14:20] | My brother gave me his word that he | 我弟弟承诺了 |
[14:21] | would reunite me with my own. | 他会让我与家人重新团聚 |
[14:23] | And so I shall. | 我说到做到 |
[14:47] | Now, what am I gonna do with you? | 现在 我该拿你怎么办好呢 |
[15:03] | Do you feel that? | 感觉得到吗 |
[15:04] | It’s scraping against your heart. | 它正在刮着你的心脏 |
[15:07] | The slightest little movement, | 只要轻轻往里一点 |
[15:10] | and you’re dead. | 你就完了 |
[15:14] | He’s just trying to help his brother. | 他只是想救他的兄弟 |
[15:16] | The witches said you had a cure. | 巫师们说你有解药 |
[15:18] | Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, | 跟我做个交易 只要给我解药 |
[15:21] | And I’ll do whatever you want. | 让我做什么都行 |
[15:32] | Trouble is I don’t know if you’d be any good to me | 问题是我还不清楚你会不会对我有用 |
[15:35] | The way you are now. | 就你现在这副德行 |
[15:37] | You are just shy of useless. | 基本上一无是处 |
[15:48] | Well, that looks bad. | 看起来很糟 |
[15:50] | It feels worse. | 感觉更糟了 |
[15:52] | My subconscious is haunting me, Rick. | 我被我的潜意识折磨死了 里克 |
[15:57] | Please tell me you have something for that. Heh. | 请告诉我你有法子帮我解决这个问题 |
[16:01] | Double shot. | 双份量 |
[16:05] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[16:11] | Oh,good. | 太好了 |
[16:16] | So my brother sent you for suicide watch? | 我弟派你来干自杀式看守的工作啊 |
[16:19] | He’s just trying to help. | 他只是想帮你 |
[16:22] | He’s doing what he always does, | 他不过是在做他一直在做的事 |
[16:24] | trying to right the wrongs of the past. | 弥补过去犯下的错误 |
[16:30] | You should want me dead. | 你该想我死才对 |
[16:32] | I’m the reason Jenna got killed. | 要不是我珍娜也死不了 |
[16:36] | I don’t blame you for Jenna. | 珍娜的事我不怪你 |
[16:38] | Oh,sure you do. | 不怪才怪 |
[16:42] | Let’s not forget I turned your wife into a vampire. | 别忘了还是我把你老婆变成吸血鬼的 |
[16:45] | You must really hate me for that one. | 你为此肯定恨死我了 |
[16:47] | Ok, give me your glass. Neither one of us | 杯子拿过来 太清醒不适合 |
[16:49] | is drunk enough for this conversation. | 讨论这个话题 |
[16:59] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[17:00] | Please. | 求你 |
[17:03] | Screw you. | 滚开 |
[17:08] | No. | 不要 |
[17:14] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[17:16] | Elena’s not here, Damon. | 埃琳娜不在 达蒙 |
[17:37] | Don’t make a sound. | 别出声 |
[17:41] | I need blood. | 我需要血 |
[17:44] | I need blood. | 我需要血 |
[17:52] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙在哪里 |
[17:55] | You know, now’s not a good time, Sheriff. Trust me. | 警长 现在这个时机不是很合适 相信我 |
[17:57] | Sheriff, over here. | 警长 这里 |
[17:58] | I wouldn’t go in there. | 要是我就不会过去 |
[17:59] | I just wanna talk to him. | 我只是想跟他谈谈 |
[18:00] | I wouldn’t go in there. | 要是我就不会过去 |
[18:14] | Liz. | 莉兹 |
[18:25] | all this waiting around for news | 在这里傻坐着等消息 |
[18:26] | is ruining Scarlett for me. | 搞得我连看斯嘉丽的心情都没了 |
[18:32] | Alaric. Hey. | 阿拉里克 你好 |
[18:33] | Tell me you’re with Elena. | 埃琳娜在你身边吧 |
[18:35] | She went to go see Damon. | 他去找达蒙了 |
[18:36] | I thought that’s where you were. | 我以为你也在那 |
[18:37] | No, he just escaped. I think he’s looking for her, | 没有 他刚跑出去了 我觉得他是去找她了 |
[18:39] | And the cops are after him. | 警察在抓他 |
[18:40] | Listen, he’s in bad shape, Jeremy, | 听着 他现在状况不好 杰里米 |
[18:41] | So if you find her, get her somewhere safe, ok? | 你要是找到她 把她放到安全的地方 好吗 |
[18:44] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 |
[18:46] | If Damon is off the rails, | 如果达蒙神志不清了 |
[18:48] | There is nothing you can do to stop him. Let us take care of it. | 你做什么也阻止不了他 交给我们吧 |
[18:51] | You keep doing this. | 你非要一直这样吗 |
[18:53] | You left me behind before, | 你之前也是这样让我置身于外 |
[18:54] | And guess what. Jenna still died. | 猜怎么着了 珍娜还是死了 |
[18:56] | Now I’m going to find my sister. | 现在我要去找我姐 |
[18:57] | You go ahead and you try to stop me. | 你再试试阻止我看看 |
[19:10] | I heard about this one vampire, | 我听说有这么一个吸血鬼 |
[19:13] | Crazy bloke, | 疯狂的小伙子 |
[19:14] | always on and off the wagon for decades. | 数十年来 人血是戒了又喝 喝了又戒 |
[19:18] | When he was off,he was magnificent. | 当他血瘾复发的时候 他威力无穷 |
[19:24] | 1917,he went into monterey | 1917年 在蒙特利 |
[19:27] | And wiped out an entire migrant village… | 他吸干了一整个移居村庄村民的血 |
[19:31] | A true ripper. | 一个真正的屠虐者 |
[19:38] | Sound familiar? | 听起来熟悉吗 |
[19:41] | I haven’t been that way in a very long time. | 我已经很久都没做过这样的事情了 |
[19:44] | Well, that’s the vampire I can make a deal with. | 那样的吸血鬼才配和我做交易 |
[19:47] | That is the kind of talent | 那样的才子 |
[19:49] | that I can use when I leave this town. | 才配在我离开这儿后大大重用 |
[19:55] | Katerina, come here. | 卡特琳娜 来 |
[20:09] | No. | 不要啊 |
[20:32] | You want your cure? | 你想找到解药 |
[20:35] | There it is. | 这就是 |
[20:41] | Your blood is the cure. | 你的血就是解药 |
[20:42] | Gotta love mother nature. | 真要感谢伟大的自然之母 |
[20:46] | Now… | 现在 |
[20:49] | Let’s talk, you and I. | 我们去谈谈 |
[21:12] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[21:14] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[21:19] | Where’s Elena? I need to see Elena now. | 埃琳娜在哪里 我要见她 |
[21:21] | Ok. Let’s get you out of here first, all right? | 好了 我们先带你离开这里 好吗 |
[21:30] | Where’s Damon? | 达蒙在哪儿 |
[21:31] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[21:32] | Why do you even care? | 你关心这干嘛 |
[21:34] | You know what they are, what they do. | 你知道他们是什么 能干出什么事 |
[21:36] | Look,I understand why you hate them, | 我理解你为什么憎恨吸血鬼 |
[21:38] | but you’re wrong. | 但是你误会了 |
[21:39] | They’re murderers, Elena. End of story. | 他们是杀人犯 埃琳娜 仅此而已 |
[21:43] | Damon Salvatore | 刚刚有人看见 |
[21:44] | was just spotted outside entering the grill. | 达蒙·塞尔瓦托看见进了格尔酒吧 |
[21:46] | Wait. You’ve gotta let me come with you. | 等等 你得让我和你一起走 |
[21:48] | He’s sick. He’s–he’s not himself. | 他病了 他不再是原来的那个他了 |
[21:51] | Keep her here. | 她哪里都不准去 |
[21:59] | Hey, it’s me. I’m with Damon at the grill. | 是我 我现在和达蒙在格尔酒吧 |
[22:07] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[22:14] | I’ve got a gunshot victim at the grill. | 格尔酒吧有人中枪 |
[22:16] | Get the paramedics here. | 紧急呼叫医疗队 |
[22:18] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[22:21] | It’s gonna be ok. | 都会没事的 |
[22:22] | Jeremy! Mom. | 杰里米 妈妈 |
[22:23] | Mom, what did you do? | 妈妈 你都做了些什么 |
[22:24] | I was aiming for Damon. | 我本来是想射杀达蒙的 |
[22:26] | He still has his ring. | 他不还有他的戒指吗 |
[22:27] | She’s human. The ring won’t work on him. | 她是人类 戒指保护不了他的 |
[22:29] | – Caroline. – I got it. | -卡罗琳 -交给我 |
[22:37] | Come on,Jeremy. | 喝呀 杰里米 |
[22:38] | Just drink. Go on, Jeremy. Drink. | 快喝 快喝 杰里米 喝啊 |
[22:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:41] | I’m helping him. | 我在救他的命 |
[22:42] | Jeremy, drink. | 杰里米 喝啊 |
[22:43] | Please. Please. Please. | 求求你 快喝血 |
[22:57] | Bonnie, what’s going on? | 邦妮 发生什么了 |
[23:01] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[23:05] | I know what I need to do. | 我知道我该怎么做 |
[23:07] | I need you to grab him. | 我要你扶着他 |
[23:09] | – T-take him with us. – No,no,no,no. | -我们要带他走 -不行 不行 |
[23:10] | You can’t move him. This is a crime scene. | 你不能动他 这是一个犯罪现场 |
[23:12] | Mom, you let them go. | 妈妈 你让他们走 |
[23:16] | All right, come here, buddy. | 好了 过来 兄弟 |
[23:18] | I got you. I got you. | 我抓住你了 抓住你了 |
[23:46] | There it is. | 好了 |
[23:49] | You want to save your brother? | 你想要救你的哥哥 |
[23:51] | How about a decade-long bender? | 来个十年的饮血作乐怎么样 |
[23:58] | And I have big plans for you | 我给你定了个宏伟的大计划 |
[24:01] | When we leave this town. | 离开这个小镇后交代给你 |
[24:03] | I’m not like that anymore. | 我对大屠杀不再感兴趣了 |
[24:06] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[24:09] | You would have made a hell of a wingman. | 你本会是一个相当出色的幕僚 |
[24:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:17] | Now that’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[24:20] | I want you to join me for a drink. | 我要你和我一起喝一杯 |
[24:44] | Finish it. | 喝完它 |
[24:47] | All of it. | 全部 |
[24:53] | You do everything I say, | 你对我言听计从 |
[24:54] | and I save your brother. | 我就救你哥哥的命 |
[24:55] | That’s the deal. | 交易就这么简单 |
[25:26] | Again. | 再喝一袋 |
[25:48] | Is this even possible? | 这样做希望大吗 |
[25:50] | There’s a spell for it | 这专门有个咒语 |
[25:51] | If they’ll give me the power to use it. | 如果女巫们赐予我付诸它的魔力 |
[25:56] | Vitas phasmatis ex silento. | [咒语] |
[26:00] | Revertas phasmatis ut victus. | [咒语] |
[26:03] | Vitas phasmatis ex silento. | [咒语] |
[26:06] | Revertas phasmatis ut victus. | [咒语] |
[26:10] | no. | 不 |
[26:11] | What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[26:12] | They’re angry at me for coming back here. | 他们很生气我又回来了 |
[26:16] | They don’t wanna help. | 她们不想帮我 |
[26:20] | Well, they have to. | 她们必须帮你 |
[26:21] | They said there’ll be consequences. | 她们说我这么做后果很严重 |
[26:23] | Well, he’s just a kid. Tell ’em to shut up. | 他只是个孩子 让她们闭嘴帮帮他 |
[26:27] | Vitas phasmatis ex silento. | [咒语] |
[26:32] | Revertas phasmatis ut victus. | [咒语] |
[26:35] | Vitas phasmatis ex silento. | [咒语] |
[26:37] | Revertas phasmatis ut victus. | [咒语] |
[26:41] | Revertas phasmatis ut victus. | [咒语] |
[26:44] | Vitas phasmatis ex silento. | [咒语] |
[26:52] | Emily. Emily! | 艾米莉 艾米莉 |
[26:58] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那里 |
[27:02] | Please help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[27:09] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[27:18] | No! | 不 |
[27:36] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[27:37] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[27:40] | Oh, my god, Jeremy. | 天呐 杰里米 |
[27:44] | Oh, my god. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[27:50] | Doesn’t matter. | 那都不重要了 |
[27:53] | You’re OK. | 你没事了 |
[27:56] | You’re OK. | 你没事了 |
[27:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:05] | Haven’t left much for the yankees to take, have we? | 没给北方佬留下太多东西 是吗 |
[28:07] | Let’s make a dash for it | 趁大火烧到军火库之前 |
[28:08] | before the fire reaches that ammunition. | 我们得冲过去 |
[28:18] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[28:21] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[28:22] | Hey, come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[28:24] | We have to get you out of here. | 我们不能让你呆在这里 |
[28:24] | Let’s hide you. | 必须把你藏起来 |
[28:25] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[28:26] | Everywhere! | 哪里都行 |
[28:27] | Wait for me. I want to come with you. | 等等我 我想跟你走 |
[28:35] | Relax. | 放松 |
[28:36] | We need to get you out of here. | 我得带你离开这里 |
[28:39] | You’re faster than I thought. | 你比我想象得要快 |
[28:40] | Why must you always run from me? | 你为什么总要躲着我 |
[28:42] | Because I know that you will chase. | 因为我知道你会追上我 |
[28:44] | Then let me chase you forever. | 那就让我生生世世追随着你吧 |
[28:46] | Feed me your blood. | 喂我喝你的血 |
[28:49] | I will not feed you, Damon. | 我不会喂你的 达蒙 |
[28:53] | If you want it, take it. | 如果你想喝 就自己喝 |
[28:59] | It is your choice to make. | 你自己来选 |
[29:01] | I choose you, Katherine. | 我选择你 凯瑟琳 |
[29:02] | Look at me. Hey. It’s Elena. | 看着我 我是埃琳娜 |
[29:05] | It’s Elena. | 我是埃琳娜 |
[29:07] | Promise me you will not tell my brother. | 你要保证不告诉我弟弟 |
[29:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:11] | It will be our little secret. | 这就是我们的小秘密 |
[29:15] | No. Damon. | 不要 达蒙 |
[29:17] | No. | 不要 |
[29:18] | I have to… | 我没得选 |
[29:19] | If we are to be together forever. | 这样我们才能永远在一起 |
[29:25] | Damon, stop. You’re hurting me. | 达蒙 停下 你弄疼我了 |
[29:28] | Damon, you don’t have to do this. Please stop. | 达蒙 你不必这样的 求你停下 |
[29:31] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[29:36] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[29:42] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[29:44] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[30:02] | That was Bonnie. | 是邦妮打来的 |
[30:08] | Jeremy’s alive. | 杰里米活过来了 |
[30:13] | I thought I killed him. | 我还以为我杀了他 |
[30:16] | You did. | 确实如此 |
[30:20] | I don’t understand. | 我弄不明白 |
[30:22] | I explained it to you once. | 我曾经跟你解释过 |
[30:24] | But I had to make you forget | 但我必须强迫你忘掉 |
[30:26] | because I was so scared | 因为我十分害怕 |
[30:29] | of what you might do. | 你会做出傻事 |
[30:33] | But now… | 可现在 |
[30:36] | I don’t wanna lie. | 我不想撒谎了 |
[30:38] | I’m not gonna be afraid of you anymore. | 我再也不会害怕你了 |
[30:44] | I don’t want you to be afraid of me anymore. | 我也不想你再害怕我 |
[30:49] | I’m still your little girl. | 我还是你的乖女儿 |
[30:53] | It’s me. | 还是我 |
[30:55] | It’s me, mom. | 是我啊 妈妈 |
[31:11] | Hey. How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[31:14] | Trying to figure out what’s wrong with me. | 我想弄明白我是怎么了 |
[31:16] | Feel different, weird. | 感觉很异样 很奇怪 |
[31:18] | Yeah, you were dead. | 你刚死过一回 |
[31:19] | It’d be weird if you felt normal. | 没有感觉才怪 |
[31:21] | Bonnie, I, uh– I don’t know how to thank you. | 邦妮 我真不知道该如何谢你 |
[31:24] | You can thank me tomorrow. | 你可以明天再谢谢我 |
[31:27] | And the day after that. | 还有后天 |
[31:29] | And the day after that. | 和大后天 |
[31:34] | Good night, Jeremy. | 晚安 杰里米 |
[31:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:43] | Hey, bud. | 小鬼 |
[31:46] | I’ve gotta take off. | 我要走了 |
[31:48] | Need anything? | 有什么需要吗 |
[31:49] | Uh, no, no. | 不 没有 |
[31:51] | I think I’m good. | 我感觉还不错 |
[31:59] | You know, uh, on second thought, | 再仔细想想 |
[32:02] | I might just crash here. Is that cool? | 我还是在这过夜吧 可以吗 |
[32:04] | Yeah, yeah. Sure. Whatever. | 当然可以 随便 都行 |
[32:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:08] | Alaric, um… | 阿拉里克 |
[32:13] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[32:15] | Ah, you can thank me tomorrow… | 你可以明天再谢谢我 |
[32:18] | And the day after that, the day after that. | 还有后天 和大后天 |
[32:20] | Dude, come on! I knew you were listening. | 伙计 真是的 我就知道你在偷听 |
[32:23] | And the day after that. | 还有大大后天 |
[32:29] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[32:30] | It’s OK, Damon. I’m right here. | 没事的 达蒙 我在这 |
[32:33] | Elena, get out of here. | 埃琳娜 赶快离开 |
[32:34] | I could hurt you. | 我会伤害你的 |
[32:36] | No. You won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[32:38] | I’m here until the very end. | 我会在这陪你到最后 |
[32:40] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[32:41] | Get out of here. | 赶快走 |
[32:51] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[32:52] | Shh. It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[32:55] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事的 你会好的 |
[32:57] | It’s not OK. It’s not OK. | 谁说没事 我快死了 |
[33:02] | All those years, I’ve blamed Stefan. | 那段时间 我一直责怪斯特凡 |
[33:06] | No one forced me to love her. | 没人强迫我爱她 |
[33:11] | It was my own choice. | 这是我自己的选择 |
[33:15] | I made the wrong choice. | 我做了错误的选择 |
[33:24] | You tell Stefan I’m sorry. | 替我对斯特凡说声抱歉 |
[33:27] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[33:37] | I will. | 我会的 |
[33:52] | You’re very cooperative. | 你真是配合 |
[33:54] | It’s almost as if you’re enjoying it. | 似乎已经很享受了 |
[34:04] | No more. | 到此为止 |
[34:06] | Not until you give me the cure. | 除非你给我解药 |
[34:08] | Not until we make a deal. | 除非我们达成协议 |
[34:10] | It’s your choice, Stefan. | 选择在你 斯特凡 |
[34:11] | You can either remain here | 你可以留下 |
[34:13] | living your life in Mystic Falls, | 继续在神秘瀑布镇生活 |
[34:15] | or you can embrace what you truly are, | 或者做回真正的自己 |
[34:20] | leave town with me, | 和我一起离开 |
[34:22] | and save your brother’s life. | 还能救你兄弟一命 |
[34:35] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 |
[34:38] | Sweetheart… | 甜心 |
[34:44] | Take this over to Damon and come right back. | 把这个带给达蒙然后赶紧回来 |
[34:49] | You want me to leave? | 你要让我离开 |
[34:49] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[34:54] | And if I were you… | 如果我是你 |
[34:57] | I’d hurry. | 我就赶快走 |
[35:02] | She’ll never take it to him. | 她不会拿给他的 |
[35:07] | She’ll never take it to him. | 她不会拿给他的 |
[35:12] | This is even more pitiful than I thought. | 这情景比我想象的还可怜 |
[35:15] | There’s still hope. | 还有希望 |
[35:20] | I’ve made a lot of choices that have gotten me here. | 我的一系列选择让我走到了这个地步 |
[35:23] | I deserve this. | 我活该 |
[35:27] | I deserve to die. | 我该死 |
[35:29] | No. | 不 |
[35:34] | You don’t. | 不是的 |
[35:35] | I do, Elena. It’s ok. | 就是这样的 埃琳娜 没关系 |
[35:38] | ’cause if I’d have chosen differently, | 因为如果我做了不同的选择 |
[35:40] | I wouldn’t have met you. | 我就无法遇见你 |
[35:47] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[35:50] | Done so many things to hurt you. | 做了那么多伤害你的事情 |
[35:54] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[35:57] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[35:59] | I know you love Stefan. | 我知道你爱斯特凡 |
[36:02] | And it will always be Stefan. | 而且永远都是斯特凡 |
[36:12] | But I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[36:16] | You should know that. | 你应该知道的 |
[36:26] | I do. | 我知道 |
[36:30] | You should have met me in 1864. | 你应该在1864年遇到我 |
[36:35] | You would have liked me. | 那你喜欢的就是我了 |
[36:41] | I like you now. | 我现在就喜欢你 |
[36:47] | Just the way you are. | 喜欢现在的你 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:10] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[37:19] | Well, it’s me you should be thanking. | 你该谢的人是我 |
[37:22] | I mean, I’m the one who brought the cure. | 因为 是我把解药带来了 |
[37:27] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[37:28] | I was. | 我死过了 |
[37:31] | You got free. | 你自由了 |
[37:33] | Yep. Finally. | 是的 不容易啊 |
[37:37] | And you still came here? | 那你怎么还到这来 |
[37:40] | I owed you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[37:46] | Where’s Stefan? | 斯特凡呢 |
[37:48] | Are you sure you care? | 你当真还关心他吗 |
[37:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[37:52] | He’s paying for this. | 他在为此买单 |
[37:54] | He gave himself over to Klaus. | 他把自己交给克劳斯了 |
[37:56] | I wouldn’t expect him anytime soon. | 恐怕最近是见不到他的 |
[37:58] | What do you mean, “He gave himself over”? | 什么叫”把自己交给” |
[38:00] | He just sacrificed everything to save his brother, | 他为了救他哥哥牺牲了一切 |
[38:04] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[38:05] | It’s a good thing you have Damon to keep you company. | 还有达蒙陪你也是不错的 |
[38:09] | Good-bye, Elena. | 再见 埃琳娜 |
[38:13] | It’s ok to love them both. | 同时爱他们两个也没问题 |
[38:17] | I did. | 我以前就是 |
[38:34] | I suppose, brother, | 兄弟 我想 |
[38:36] | you’ve been reunited with our family. | 你又和我们的家人在一起了 |
[38:44] | Put him with the others. | 把他和其他人放在一起 |
[38:45] | We’re leaving town tonight. | 我们今晚离开小镇 |
[38:51] | So… | 看来 |
[38:54] | Did Katerina make it in time? | 卡特琳娜及时赶到了吧 |
[38:57] | You won’t be seeing her again, you know. | 你不会再见到她了 你知道的 |
[38:58] | Because she’s on vervain? | 因为她有马鞭草 |
[39:01] | I’ve been around a long time, Stefan. | 我活了这么久了 斯特凡 |
[39:03] | I rarely get played for a fool. | 几乎没被人耍过 |
[39:06] | Besides, she won’t get far. | 何况 她走不远的 |
[39:08] | You’ll help me see to that. | 你会帮我处理好这件事的 |
[39:15] | What is it you really want from me? | 你到底想从我这得到什么 |
[39:19] | All will be explained in time | 我们离开这个悲剧小镇后 |
[39:21] | once we leave this tragic little town. | 一切都会得到解释的 |
[39:25] | Then are we done here? | 那这里的事处理完了吗 |
[39:27] | Can we go? | 可以走了吗 |
[39:28] | Not quite. | 还不行 |
[39:30] | You see, I have a gift for you. | 看 我有个礼物给你 |
[39:34] | Come here, sweetheart. | 过来 宝贝 |
[39:36] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[39:42] | See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal… | 听着 我要确保你遵守我们的约定 |
[39:46] | That you’ll be of use to me. | 这样你才对我有用 |
[39:54] | I could have compelled her to behave, | 我本可以催眠她 让她乖乖听话 |
[39:57] | but a real ripper enjoys the hunt. | 但真正的猎人喜欢捕猎的感觉 |
[40:31] | Now we can go. | 现在我们可以走了 |
[40:52] | Alaric? | 阿拉里克 |
[41:04] | Alaric. | 阿拉里克 |
[41:34] | Jer. | 杰里 |
[41:39] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[41:44] | Vicki. | 薇姬 |