时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:02] | does elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? | Elena是不是很享受 你倆都拜倒她裙下? |
[00:06] | I’ve heard about you – The crazy,impulsive vampire, | 我聽說過你 瘋狂衝動的吸血鬼 |
[00:09] | in love with his brother’s girl. | 愛著自己弟弟的女人 |
[00:11] | klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. | Klaus是隻誕於狼人血族中的吸血鬼 |
[00:13] | The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting, | 詛咒一直抑制著他狼人那面的顯露 |
[00:15] | but if he breaks it,he’ll be a true hybrid. | 但一旦打破 他就成為真正的混血 |
[00:18] | so that’s what a werewolf bite looks like. | 狼人咬痕原來是這樣的 |
[00:19] | Tyler lockwood bit me. | Tyler Lockwood咬了我 |
[00:21] | We’ll find something-a cure. | 我們會找到方法的 一種解藥 |
[00:23] | A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire, so don’t be his friend. Do you understand me? | 被狼人咬傷對吸血鬼可致命 別親近他了 聽懂沒? |
[00:26] | Promise me no one will find out about us. | 答應我 別讓別人發現我們 |
[00:29] | Where’s stefan? he gave himself over to klaus to save his brother. | Stefan呢? 他把自己獻祭給Klaus 以救他哥哥 |
[00:33] | Just give me the cure,and I’ll do whatever you want. | 只要給我解藥 我就供你驅使 |
[00:36] | – You want your cure,there it is. – Your blood is the cure. | – 想要解藥 就在這兒 – 你的血就是解藥 |
[00:39] | You should have met me in 1864. | 你早該在1864年就遇見我 |
[00:41] | – You would have liked me. – I like you now. | – 你就會喜歡上我 – 我現在就喜歡你 |
[00:46] | You can embrace what you truly are. | 你能接受你真正的本性 |
[00:48] | Leave town with me and save your brother’s life. | 和我離鎮 救你哥哥的性命 |
[00:53] | That’s the spirit. | 這才像話 |
[01:00] | Tennessee | 田納西 |
[01:04] | Rudy. | Rudy |
[01:10] | Rudy! Come on. | Rudy! 快回來 |
[01:14] | It’s too hot to make me come looking for you. | 這麼熱我可不想出去揪你 |
[01:19] | I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 嚇到你了 |
[01:22] | Can I help you? | 有什麼事嗎? |
[01:22] | Yeah,my,uh,my car ran out of gas a couple miles back. | 我的車在幾英里外沒油了 |
[01:25] | I feel like I’ve been walking forever. | 我走得都快瘋了 |
[01:27] | Yours is the first house i’d come to, so I was just hoping I could use your phone. | 你這屋子是最近的一戶人家了 我能借用下你的電話嗎 |
[01:31] | Don’t you have a cell phone? | 你沒有手機的嗎? |
[01:32] | Yeah. Battery died. | 有是有 但沒電了 |
[01:36] | Look,promise I’m not a serial killer. I just want to use your phone. | 我絕對不是什麼連環殺手 我只想借用下電話 |
[01:42] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | – So… I can come in? – no. | – 那…我能進去嘛? – 不行 |
[01:46] | I’ll get the phone and I’ll bring it out to you. | 我把電話拿出來給你 |
[01:51] | I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting. | 我還以為小鎮人民對人很信任呢 |
[01:54] | – I’m from florida. – Well,that explains it. | – 我從佛羅裡達來 – 怪不得 |
[01:59] | Now show me a little southern hospitality… | 讓我體驗下南方人民的熱情好客吧… |
[02:04] | Sweet pea. | 小甜心 |
[02:06] | I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning. | 那懶狗肯定偷跑到有空調的人家去了 |
[02:13] | – What’s going on? – Please don’t be alarmed. | – 怎麼啦? – 請別緊張 |
[02:16] | I’m told ray sutton lives here. He’s almost never here. | – 我聽說Ray Sutton住在這兒 – 他都沒怎麼在這兒待過 |
[02:20] | He’s on the road mostly. | 他大部分時間都在路上奔波 |
[02:22] | But I expect he makes it home… Once a month. | 但他每月總該回來個…一次吧 |
[02:28] | That’s what I thought. Where is he now? | 看來沒錯 他在哪兒? |
[02:33] | If I have to make you tell me, it’s going to be infinitely more painful for you. | 要是讓我逼你說的話 可肯定要比現在痛苦百倍哦 |
[02:47] | I love it when they run. | 我就喜歡他們垂死奔命 |
[02:52] | He’s in tulley. It’s near the border. | 他在特裡 靠邊境那一塊 |
[02:56] | A bar called southern comfort. It’s off highway 41. | 在一家叫情歸南方的酒吧 在41號公路邊 |
[02:59] | Thank you,my love. Now… | 多謝啦甜心 這下… |
[03:03] | May my friend come in your home? | 我朋友能進來了嗎? |
[03:06] | yes. | 能 |
[03:13] | Kill this one quickly. | 給這個一下痛快的 |
[03:16] | Make that one suffer. I’ll be in the car. | 好好折磨那一個 我在車裡等你 |
[03:24] | Please don’t,please… | 求你了 不要… |
[03:42] | The Vampire Diaries S03E01 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes版本調教:Tears |
[04:30] | – Ugh,early. Bad. – It’s not early. | – 這麼早 煩死了 – 不早了 |
[04:33] | You’re late for work. Matt just called. | 你上班遲到了 Matt剛打來過 |
[04:37] | Well,maybe they’ll fire me. | 他們說不定這就炒了我呢 |
[04:39] | Aim high. | 想得美 |
[04:48] | what are you doing? | 你幹嘛呢? |
[04:49] | Just shopping for the party you’re trying to bail out on. | 在為你準備不去的那個派對買東西呀 |
[04:51] | I never said yes in the first place. | 我壓根就沒答應過 |
[04:53] | You were never going to, which is why I planned it anyway. | 容不得你不答應 所以我才計劃這一切 |
[04:56] | And my mom wants you to call her. | 對了 我媽讓你打給她 |
[04:58] | – Did she find something? – An animal attack in memphis. | – 她有什麼線索了嗎? – 孟菲斯有動物襲擊傷人 |
[05:01] | It’s the third one this week in tennessee. | 這已經是本周 在田納西發生的第三起了 |
[05:03] | – And you’re sure it’s a vampire? – Yes,but that doesn’t mean that it’s klaus. | – 確定那是吸血鬼乾的嗎? – 確定 但不能保證是Klaus |
[05:09] | – Doesn’t mean it’s not. I’ll call her. – ******* | – 也不能保證就不是啊 我會打給她的 – 記得打她手機 |
[05:12] | Tell her,thank you for her help. | 告訴她 多謝她幫忙 |
[05:14] | All right,well,I’ve got to go. I’ll see you in a bit. | 好啦 我要掛啦 回頭見 |
[05:17] | Oh,caroline,wait. Just… Keep tonight small. Please. | 哦Caroline 等下 今晚…別搞太大 |
[05:21] | Wear something pretty. | 穿漂亮點來啦 |
[05:29] | Was that,uh,stefan news? | 是有關Stefan的消息嘛? |
[05:32] | – Could be more klaus victims. – You’re certain stefan’s still with him. | – 可能是Klaus造的孽 – 你確定他們還在一起嗎 |
[05:35] | Easy to be certain when the alternative is that he’s dead. | 總好過相信他死了 |
[05:41] | Are you sure you’re still ok on the couch? | 你確定繼續睡在沙發上沒事嗎? |
[05:44] | – Yeah,yeah. I’m good. – Because you spent half the summer on it. | – 嗯 沒事 – 你這大半個夏天都這麼將就著 |
[05:47] | If you need your own bedroom… | 如果你需要自己的臥室… |
[05:49] | And sleep in your dead parents’ room or my dead girlfriend’s room… | 睡你已故父母房間 或我已故前女友的臥室… |
[05:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | Hey,elena… | 嘿 Elena… |
[06:04] | Happy birthday. | 生日快樂 |
[06:07] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[06:16] | We are out of champagne. | 我們的香檳喝光了 |
[06:19] | No,you are out of champagne, ’cause I don’t drink in the morning. | 不 是你的香檳 我早上不喝酒的 |
[06:23] | – Well,would you be a dear and- – I think you can probably get it yourself. | – 親愛的 你能…. – 自己去拿 |
[06:27] | I’m not your slave. | 我不是你的傭人 |
[06:44] | I mean,you’re dripping- | 你在滴水… |
[06:50] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[06:59] | – mornin’. – Hey,I was going- | – 早啊 – 嘿 我正要… |
[07:05] | You heard me. | 你聽見了 |
[07:07] | – You knew that I was here. – You know,you should learn to knock. | – 你知道我在 – 你真該學會敲門 |
[07:09] | What if I was… Indecent? | 以防我…穿著不得體? |
[07:25] | Sheriff forbes gave us another location to check. | Forbes警長又給了我們個地點去檢查 |
[07:30] | – Memphis. – Another dead end,you mean? | – 孟菲斯市 – 又一條死胡同吧? |
[07:32] | – You don’t know that. – You’re right,elena. This could be the one. | – 不要這麼悲觀嘛 – 你說的對 Elena 說不定這次就對了 |
[07:36] | After almost two months, this could be the clue that tells us stefan’s alive and well and living in graceland. | 忙活了近2個月 說不定這次能發現 Stefan還好好的活在人間 |
[07:43] | Fine. I’ll go by myself. | 好吧 我自己去 |
[07:47] | And let klaus know that you’re tracking him? He thinks you’re dead. Let’s keep it that way. | 難道想讓Klaus知道你在找他? 他以為你死了 還是不要揭穿的好 |
[07:50] | It’s a new lead,damon. We haven’t had one in a while. | 新線索啊 Damon 很久沒新發現了 |
[07:54] | Ok. I’ll check it out. If I find anything,I’ll call you. | 好吧 我去跟進 有發現會跟你聯繫 |
[07:57] | But… | 但是… |
[08:09] | He moved on to tennessee. | 他轉移到田納西州了 |
[08:12] | That florida victim you had me look into had family in tennessee. | 你叫我調查的那個佛羅裡達的死者 有親屬在田納西州 |
[08:14] | Which one,the pensacola guy? | 哪個? 那個彭薩科拉人? |
[08:17] | You up for a road trip? | 準備好上路了麼 |
[08:19] | No can do. I have got to work,but I can see if I can get you an address. | 不行呢 我還要上班呢 不過我可以幫你找下地址 |
[08:29] | – See you at the party. – Get me that address. | – 聚會上見 – 記得幫我找地址 |
[08:37] | You need to come home. It’s boring around here without you. | 回家吧 沒你在好無聊啊 |
[08:40] | You think you’re bored? My dad’s side of the family is like wet paint that never dries. | 你還無聊? 我爹那邊的親戚那個粘人啊 |
[08:45] | How’s the grill treating you? | 在酒吧打工怎樣啊? |
[08:47] | Well,it’s teaching me the value of a mundane human experience. | 它在教我怎麼做個普通人 |
[08:50] | A summer job is good for you. You needed some normal in your life. | 暑期打工蠻適合你的 你需要體驗正常人的生活 |
[08:56] | – What was that? – Nothing. | – 那是什麼? – 沒什麼 |
[08:58] | – Look,i,uh,I got to get back to work. I’ll talk to you soon,ok? – Wait,wait,jeremy. | – 聽著 我得回去工作了 回頭再聊好嗎? – 等等 Jeremy |
[09:03] | – Is everything ok with you? – Yeah. Yeah,normal and mundane. | – 你沒事吧? – 嗯嗯 正常又普通 |
[09:07] | – Come home soon,ok? – ok. | – 早點回家 好嗎? – 好的 |
[09:13] | Vickie! | Vickie! |
[09:26] | – I need you to switch sections with me. – Why? | – 我想讓你跟我調下桌區 – 為什麼? |
[09:29] | – Caroline and tyler just sat in mine. – so? | – Caroline和Tyler坐到我管的區了 – 那又怎樣? |
[09:32] | So I don’t feel like waiting on my ex-girlfriend. | 我可不想給前女友端茶倒水的 |
[09:41] | – something’s up with your mother. – like what? | – 你媽媽沒事吧? – 怎麼了? |
[09:44] | When I was over yesterday,she just kept eyeing me. | 昨天我去的時候 她一直盯著我看 |
[09:47] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 夥計們 |
[09:50] | Did matt make you switch sections? | Matt跟你換桌區了? |
[09:53] | – He thinks we’re dating. – So does my mother. | – 他以為我們在約會 – 我媽媽也這麼認為 |
[09:55] | – What?! – We’re together all the time. It’s not a leap. | – 什麼?! – 我們經常混一起 所以被誤會 |
[10:00] | – That’s crazy. – Right? | – 太瘋狂了 – 是吧? |
[10:13] | What’s up,bro? | 咋樣啊 兄弟? |
[10:16] | Hey,red. Can I get a beer? | 嘿 Red 能給我杯啤酒麼? |
[10:21] | ray? Ray sutton? | Ray? Ray Sutton? |
[10:25] | – Who wants to know? – I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | – 你誰啊? – 我到處找你 |
[10:29] | We started in florida,pensacola. | 我們從佛羅裡達的彭薩科拉開始找 |
[10:31] | I met a young chap there who you worked with before you moved to memphis. | 我遇到個你的舊同事 你搬家到孟斐斯之前的 |
[10:34] | Now he directed me to two lovely young women. | 他給我引見了兩位美女 |
[10:38] | – And they led me here. – I think I’ll be going. | – 她們指引我來這裡 – 我要走了… |
[10:43] | Not so fast,mate. You only just got here. | 別急著走嘛 兄弟 你才剛來呀 |
[10:47] | Now your type are very hard to come by. | 你這人還真難找哎 |
[10:52] | Yeah,I wouldn’t do that. | 是我就乖乖聽話 |
[10:56] | – Vampires. – You’re swifty swift,ray. | – 吸血鬼 – 嗅覺很靈敏嘛 Ray |
[10:58] | Yes,my friend here is a vampire. He’s compelled everyone in the bar, | 我朋友是吸血鬼 酒吧裡的人都被他蠱惑了 |
[11:03] | so don’t look to them for any help. | 別想著他們會幫忙 |
[11:06] | I,however… I’m something else. | 我….我可不一樣 |
[11:10] | A different kind of monster. | 是另外一種怪物 |
[11:12] | I’ve got some vampire,I’ve got some wolf. | 又是吸血鬼 又是狼人 |
[11:15] | – A… What? – A hybrid,ray. I’m both. | – 什麼? – 混血兒 Ray 我兩種都是 |
[11:19] | You see,I want to create more of me. | 是這樣的 我想多幾個同類 |
[11:23] | Now,you being the first werewolf I’ve come across in many a moon,pun intended,ray,heh, | 你可是我苦尋幾輪滿月 找到的第一個狼人啊 Ray |
[11:29] | I need you to direct me to your pack. | 告訴我你的族群在哪 |
[11:34] | So… Where can I find them,ray? | 在哪裡 Ray? |
[11:38] | You can’t compel me,it won’t work. | 你蠱惑不了我 不起作用的 |
[11:45] | I need a scotch on the rocks,please. | 來杯加冰威士忌 |
[11:48] | Tell you what,ray. We’re going to play a little drinking game. | 來吧 Ray 咱們來玩點喝酒有戲 |
[11:52] | Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane. | 我給它取名為”真話還是附子草” |
[11:58] | Oh,this is going to be fun,ray. | 看樣子很好玩哦 Ray |
[12:17] | Elena? | Elena? |
[12:19] | I don’t know why you just don’t come clean and tell her where we are. | 你為嘛不坦白 告訴她我們在哪 |
[12:22] | ’cause andie said this was a half-lead and I don’t want to get her hopes up. | 因為Andie說線索挺模糊的 我不想讓她失望 |
[12:24] | Yeah,well,they’re all half-leads, and I’m your accomplice. | 是 不過那些都挺模糊的 而且你還有我做共犯呢 |
[12:28] | What do you want me to say to her? I’m practically living there. | 你想讓我跟她說啥? 我現在可是住在他們家呢 |
[12:32] | Still sleeping on the couch? | 還在沙發上睡? |
[12:33] | You know,I keep waiting for them to kick me out,but they don’t. | 我等著他們把我掃地出門呢 不過他們一直沒有 |
[12:36] | I don’t know why. It’s not like I’m helping or anything. | 我也不知道為啥 我現在又幫不上忙 |
[12:42] | – It’s quiet. – Yeah. Too quiet. | – 很安靜啊 – 是 太安靜了 |
[13:21] | – Vampire for sure. – It’s stefan for sure. | – 肯定是吸血鬼 – 肯定是Stefan |
[13:24] | – How do you know? – It’s his signature. | – 你怎麼知道? – 他的標誌 |
[13:27] | There is a reason they called him the ripper. | “撕裂狂魔”可不是白叫的 |
[13:30] | He feeds so hard he blacks out,rips them apart, | 他每次吸血都太投入以致陷入眩暈 所以會把他們撕裂 |
[13:31] | but then when he’s done,he feels remorse. | 但是醒過來後又很自責 |
[13:35] | It’s the damndest thing. He puts the bodies back together. | 最坑爹的是 他還要把屍體重新組合起來 |
[13:41] | – Back together. – definitly stefan. | – 組合起來啊 – 絕對是Stefan |
[13:52] | I feel like I have to fight damon every single time we get a lead on stefan. | 我總覺得每次我們有了Stefan的線索 我都得跟Damon做一次鬥爭 |
[13:55] | – Maybe he doesn’t want to find him. – Tyler! – Tyler! | – 也許他根本就不想找到他 |
[13:58] | What? He’s into you. Isn’t he? | 怎麼啦? 他喜歡你 不是嗎? |
[14:02] | The only reason stefan left with klaus was so that he could save damon’s life. | Stefan跟Klaus離開 完全是為了救Damon |
[14:06] | I mean,trust me, damon wants to find him. | 我是說 Damon肯定是想找到他的 |
[14:10] | But you kissed him. Probably screwed with his head. | 但是你親了他啊 可能導致他一激動 |
[14:14] | Tyler! | Tyler! |
[14:20] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[14:23] | don’t worry about it. Look, yes,I kissed him,but it was a- | 沒事 我是親了他 但是那只是– |
[14:27] | It was a good-bye kiss. I thought he was going to die. | 告別吻 我以為他要死了 |
[14:32] | I just missed a call from bonnie. I’ll be right back. | 有一個Bonnie的未接來電 我一會兒回來 |
[14:37] | Just because I tell you things doesn’t mean you’re allowed to know them! | 我把情況告訴你不代表 你就有權知道了啊! |
[14:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:44] | I’ve got to run if i’m going to change and pick up sophie in time. | 我要趕去換衣服了 還得去接Sophie |
[14:47] | Wait,you’re bringing a date? Slutty sophie is your date? | 你帶了女伴過來? 浪女Sophie是你的女伴? |
[14:51] | Hey,it’s been kind of slow in that department. | 我們的進展已經很慢了好吧 |
[14:55] | And… I am horny all the time now. | 而且…我現在每時每刻都很饑渴 |
[15:01] | Yeah,tell me about it. | 真的 我太了解了 |
[15:03] | Sometimes I feel like i’m going to explode. | 有時候我都覺得快爆炸了 |
[15:07] | It’s,um,a vampire thing. | 吸血鬼的特性 |
[15:11] | You know,our emotions are heightened and we’re on overdrive,so… | 我們的感情是被強化了的 所以情緒上一直高速運轉 所以… |
[15:16] | It’s a werewolf thing,too. | 狼人也這樣 |
[15:19] | -It’s like I can’t turn it off. – Yeah. | – 又不能關掉 – 是 |
[15:27] | Well,I hope you get lucky tonight. | 嗯 那祝你今晚好運嘍 |
[15:33] | I’ll see you later. | 一會兒見 |
[15:37] | – See you later. – what are you doing? | – 一會兒見 – 你幹嘛呢? |
[15:40] | Covering their tracks. | 幫他們毀屍滅跡 |
[15:42] | Clearly they have no interest in staying in the dark. | 很明顯他們可沒打算秘密行事啊 |
[15:45] | But I do. | 但我不想讓他們曝光 |
[15:53] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[16:01] | ok. | 好 |
[16:04] | – Well,what do you know? – Werewolves. | – 你覺得呢? – 狼人 |
[16:46] | we can end this right now,ray. | 我們可以現在就結束的 Ray |
[16:49] | Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon. | 只要告訴我你們在月圓時 在哪兒聚集就好了 |
[16:54] | – I can’t. – I know,I know,you live by a code and all that. | – 我不能說 – 我知道 我知道 你要謹遵族群約定啥的 |
[16:57] | But see,he’s not going to let me stop until you tell me. | 但是 你要不說他是不會讓我停的 |
[17:02] | And I do whatever he says. That’s the way it goes around here. | 而且我也會一切聽他的 現在就這情況 |
[17:05] | *** Klaus. | Klaus先生 |
[17:09] | I have some information for you. | 我有話要帶給你 |
[17:12] | ********* Saw that guy’s brother damon at the farmhouse. | 你跟我說讓我向你報告 我在農場見到那傢伙的哥哥Damon |
[17:18] | well,thank you,claudine. | 好的 謝謝了 Claudine |
[17:19] | You just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch,huh? | 你讓你的朋友做足 “小區監視”的工作 好吧? |
[17:28] | – My brother’s still on our trail? – He’s getting closer. | – 我哥哥還在跟蹤我們? – 他離我們更近了 |
[17:31] | – I’m going to have to deal with that. – No,no,no. Let me handle it. | – 我得去處理一下 – 不不不 我去 |
[17:39] | – Why should I let you leave? – ’cause you know I’ll come back. | – 我怎麼會讓你走? – 因為你知道我會回來 |
[17:41] | – Do i? – You saved my brother’s life. | – 我知道? – 你救了我哥哥的命 |
[17:45] | I’m in your service. | 所以我為你效勞 |
[17:47] | Oh,that almost sounds sounds so tedious and indentured. | 聽起來真無聊 完全是契約啊 |
[17:50] | Aren’t you even having the least bit of fun? | 你都不覺得好玩嗎? |
[17:56] | I’ll make sure that my brother doesn’t bother us anymore. | 我會確保我哥哥不會再來煩我們 |
[18:12] | Don’t worry,I’m not going to lose it. At least not before the cake. | 別擔心 我不會失控的 至少在吃蛋糕前不會 |
[18:17] | It’s your party,you can cry if you want to. | 這是你的宴會 你想哭就可以哭啊 |
[18:23] | Ah,stefan. Such a pack rat. | Stefan啊 真是個收藏癖 |
[18:35] | I got you something. | 我有東西給你 |
[18:36] | I know I promised not to buy you anything, so don’t worry,I didn’t pay for it. | 我知道 我保證過不會給你買什麼 所以 我肯定沒給錢買嘍 |
[18:40] | You stole it? no. Found it. | – 你偷的? – 當然不是 找到的 |
[18:45] | My necklace. | 我的項鏈 |
[18:48] | I thought I’d never see it again. | 我以為我再也看不見了 |
[18:51] | Alaric found it in his loft. I figured you’d be happy to get it back. | Alaric在他的閣樓找到的 我覺得還你 你肯定會開心的 |
[18:55] | I am happy. Thank you. | 我很開心 謝謝 |
[18:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客氣 |
[19:03] | – Can you… – Ah,absolutely. | – 你能不能… – 當然 |
[19:28] | Shall we? | 走吧? |
[19:57] | – happy *** – thanks | – 生日快樂 Elena – 謝謝 |
[20:14] | You don’t want that. | 你不會想要這個 |
[20:16] | You want the cheap young stuff over by the cheap young people. | 你們這些小年輕 就該喝些年輕廉價的東西 |
[20:22] | You like? | 你喜歡嗎? |
[20:24] | – Don’t answer that. – This is “keeping it small”? | – 不用回答了 – 這叫低調一些? |
[20:29] | What are we drinking? | 我們喝什麼呢? |
[20:39] | Where did you get that? | 你從哪兒弄的? |
[20:41] | Uh,henry from the kitchen sold me a dime. | 廚房裡的Henry賣給我一點 |
[20:46] | So,what’s got you on your spiral downward? | 你最近有什麼不爽的嗎? |
[20:49] | I’m sure it’s a lot more interesting than mine. | 肯定比我的有趣多了吧 |
[20:51] | You do not want to know. | 你肯定不想知道 |
[20:54] | How bad can it be?I already know everything else. | 能有多糟呢? 我都知道很多事了 |
[20:57] | Go for it. | 講講看 |
[21:02] | You know I died,right? | 你知道我死過 對吧? |
[21:04] | – And bonnie used magic to bring me back to life. – Yeah,elena told me. | – 但是Bonnie用魔法讓我重生 – 是的 Elena告訴我了 |
[21:07] | The thing is,ever since I came back,I’ve been seeing… | 自從我重生後 我一直看到… |
[21:12] | – Things. – What kind of things? | – 一些東西 – 什麼樣的東西? |
[21:14] | Just…Things I shouldn’t be seeing. | 就是…一些我不應該看到的東西 |
[21:18] | What’s bonnie say about it? | Bonnie怎麼說的? |
[21:20] | No,I haven’t told her.I haven’t told anybody. | 還沒告訴她呢 我誰都沒說 |
[21:22] | It’s just messing with my head,is all. | 就是讓我腦子裡一團糟 |
[21:25] | You know,I just need to chill out.So…This. | 你懂得 我應該淡定 所以就用這個了 |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:33] | Oh,the stoner den. | 癮君子窩點誒 |
[21:36] | – Buzz kill. – Hey,guys. | – 掃興啊 – 嘿 筒子們 |
[21:39] | Matt,hey. | Matt 嘿 |
[21:44] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | – 生日快樂 – 謝謝 |
[21:49] | He hates me.His hatred of me has driven him to drugs. | 他恨我 逼得他都去嗑藥了 |
[21:53] | He doesn’t hate you.He hates that he’s not with you. | 他不恨你 而是遺憾不能和你在一起 |
[21:56] | Is that my brother? | 那是我弟弟嗎? |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[22:05] | I am every parent’s worst nightmare. | 我是所有父母的夢魘 |
[22:08] | I’m the chaperone teacher from hell. | 我是來自地獄的伴護老師 |
[22:09] | I love high school parties. | 我愛死高中聚會了 |
[22:11] | Isn’t andie supposed to be coming? | Andie不是要來嗎? |
[22:12] | 10:00 broadcast.She’ll be here in a little bit. | 10點的公告 她應該馬上就到了 |
[22:15] | – Hello,birthday girl. – Drink. | – 你好 壽星女 – 給我喝點 |
[22:20] | Jeremy’s smoking again. | Jeremy又在抽了 |
[22:22] | Is his stash any good? | 他的貨正不? |
[22:24] | You’re an ass. | 你真混蛋 |
[22:27] | Talk to him,please.He looks up to you. | 跟他談談 他挺崇拜你的 |
[22:34] | You’re screwed. | 有的你受了 |
[22:38] | yeah. | 好的 |
[22:42] | bye. | 再見 |
[22:42] | Ok,I-i’m the last person here again. | 這又剩我自己了 |
[22:45] | Dave,enough work,please.Can we do this in the a.m.? | Dave 太多工作了 我們早上再說行嗎? |
[22:49] | I have a party I have to get to and you have got to get a life. | 我有個聚會要趕 你也過點像樣日子吧 |
[22:52] | Ok,all right,bye,bye,bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[22:53] | STAGE 3 | 三號舞台 |
[23:08] | Hello? | 有人嗎? |
[23:13] | Not cool,my retinas are burning. | 這可不好玩 我都快被閃瞎了 |
[23:25] | Ok,seriously? | 好了 別開玩笑了 |
[23:29] | What-what the hell are you doing? | 你到底在幹什麼? |
[23:36] | Hello? | 有人嗎? |
[24:04] | Oh,stefan.Oh,my god. | 哦 Stefan 天哪 |
[24:06] | Oh,my god.What are you doing here? | 我的天哪 你在這幹嗎呢? |
[24:08] | We have been looking everywhere for you! | 我們到處都找遍你了! |
[24:15] | Stefan… | Stefan… |
[24:53] | since when are they a thing? | 他倆什麼時候開始搞一起了? |
[24:55] | – I thought you were ignoring me. – I’m not ignoring you. | – 我還以為你故意不理我 – 我沒不理你啊 |
[24:59] | Well,you’ve only said five words to me all summer,and those were four of them. | 你一夏天就和我說了五個詞 剛才就占了四個 |
[25:02] | Maybe because every time I’ve seen you,you’ve been with him. | 因為每次我見你時 你都和他在一起 |
[25:04] | ’cause he’s my friend. | 因為他是我朋友 |
[25:06] | Which is what I thought you were. | 我原以為你也是 |
[25:07] | Aren’t you guys supposed to be,like,mortal enemies? | 你們不應該是宿敵嗎? |
[25:09] | I mean,isn’t that how it works in the vampire-werewolf universe? | 吸血鬼狼人世界裡不都這樣嗎? |
[25:12] | Matt,shh!What is wrong with you?! | Matt 噓! 你有什麼毛病?! |
[25:17] | I don’t know.I’m,uh… | 我不清楚 我 呃… |
[25:20] | – I’m out of it,I guess. – Yeah. | – 我想我還是走吧 – 是的 |
[25:24] | – Sorry. – ok. | – 抱歉 – 好吧 |
[25:30] | – What was that about? – Nothing. | – 怎麼了? – 沒事 |
[25:31] | – Great party,caroline. – Thanks. | – 聚會很贊 Caroline – 謝謝 |
[25:34] | Now leave it. | 現在趕緊給我走 |
[25:38] | What the hell?! | 你搞什麼啊? |
[25:48] | Andie wants me to pick her up. | Andie想讓我去接她 |
[25:50] | Your fake,compelled girlfriend wants you to be a chivalrous boyfriend? | 你那被蠱惑的假女友 想讓你做她紳士男友哦? |
[25:53] | Well,it’s a complicated dynamic. | 呃 咱之間關係挺複雜 |
[25:56] | Hold the fort down,will you? | 幫我看著點 行不行 |
[25:57] | You mean the fort full of my drunk history students? | 你是指看著我這群 醉醺醺的歷史班學生? |
[26:00] | Drink more.It’ll feel less weird. | 再喝點 你就不會覺得奇怪了 |
[26:07] | this room’s off-limits. | 這個房間不能進 |
[26:10] | – Caroline? – Sorry. | – Caroline? – 不好意思 |
[26:13] | I just needed to take a beat. | 我只想在這歇一會 |
[26:19] | – Are you hiding? – I was just looking for damon. | – 你在躲人? – 我只是在找Damon |
[26:21] | Well,he’d better be here somewhere,because we haven’t even done the cake yet. | 他最後已經在這了 因為我們還沒切蛋糕呢 |
[26:25] | I think I’m going to pass on the whole cake thing. | 我其實一點也不想切蛋糕 |
[26:27] | No!No way,no!It’s your birthday. | 這可不行 今天是你的生日啊 |
[26:30] | No,it’s the dawn of a new day, | 不行 現在是全新一天的黎明 |
[26:32] | and you can’t get on with your life until you’ve made a wish and blown out the candles. | 如果你不許願 不吹蠟燭 你就沒法繼續你的生活 |
[26:37] | Is that what you all want me to do,just get on with my life? | 這就是你們想讓我做的 就這樣繼續生活? |
[26:42] | no. | 不是的 |
[26:46] | Maybe. | 或許是吧 |
[26:50] | I just don’t think anyone wants to see you like this. | 我想大家都不想看你這樣 |
[26:52] | I’m not going to give up on finding stefan,caroline. | 我永遠不會放棄去找Stefan Caroline |
[26:54] | Of course not.And you shouldn’t. | 當然不會 而且不應該放棄 |
[26:57] | But you have to admit that you’re kind of just letting your life pass you by. | 但你不得不承認 你現在有點恍惚度日了 |
[27:02] | And isn’t stefan the one who wanted to make sure that you lived it? | Stefan難道不想讓你過應有的生活嗎 |
[27:05] | You want me to make a wish? | 你想讓我許願? |
[27:07] | I just want to know that he’s alive. | 我只是想知道他還活著 |
[27:10] | That’s it.That’s my wish. | 那就是我的願望 |
[27:18] | i’m sorry,ok?I’m just drunk and dumb tonight. | 我很抱歉 我今晚有點醉 腦子不聽使喚 |
[27:26] | You know… | 你知道… |
[27:28] | What are you doing? | 你在幹嘛 |
[27:36] | What’s all that? | 這些是什麼? |
[27:37] | DNA found at campsite | 露營地驚現狼的蹤跡 |
[27:39] | it’s klaus. | 那是Klaus |
[27:39] | Man vanishes friday night | 周五晚上一人消失 |
[27:41] | Damon’s been tracking him without me. | Damon一直在跟蹤他卻沒告訴我 |
[27:44] | Why wouldn’t he just tell you? | 他為什麼不告訴你 |
[27:46] | Body Discovered at Drive-in Neck wounds | 路邊餐廳發現屍體 頸部創傷 |
[27:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:53] | andie… | Andie… |
[27:59] | – Party central. – where are you? | – 派對中心 – 你在哪? |
[28:02] | I’m by the…Punch bowl. | 我在…潘趣酒桶旁邊 |
[28:04] | Don’t do that,damon,don’t lie to me. | 不要這樣 Damon 別騙我 |
[28:08] | – I saw your closet.- Oh,oh,gotta go-gotta go break up beer pong. | – 我看見了你的秘櫥 – 我去玩啤酒乒球了哦 |
[28:12] | Wait,damon- | 等下 Damon |
[28:43] | Stefan. | Stefan |
[28:46] | Hello,brother. | 你好啊 哥哥 |
[28:49] | You don’t write.You don’t call. | 你沒給我寫信 也不給我打電話 |
[28:51] | Need you stop following me. | 你別跟著我了 |
[28:54] | – Causing some problems. – With who,klaus? | – 都造成麻煩了 – 誰不爽了 Klaus? |
[28:57] | I’m supposed to care what he thinks? | 我應該要在乎他的想法? |
[28:58] | What you’re supposed to do…Is let me go. | 你應該…放我走 |
[29:05] | Saw your latest artwork in tennessee. | 在田納西 我觀賞到了你最近的作品 |
[29:07] | Walking a fine line there,my friend. | 朋友 你倒是敢鋌而走險哇 |
[29:09] | Keep that up and there will be no saving you. | 你再那麼做就沒救了 |
[29:12] | see,The thing is,I don’t need any saving. | 我根本不需要人救 |
[29:16] | I just want you to let me go. | 我只想你放我走 |
[29:19] | Oh,I got a birthday girl at home who’s not going to let me do that. | 家裡有個壽星女 不讓我罷手呢 |
[29:25] | You know,maybe I haven’t made my point. | 或許我還沒講清楚 |
[29:28] | Hey,andie,you still there? | 喂 Andie 你還在嗎? |
[29:32] | – Andie? – Damon? – Damon? | – Andie? |
[29:35] | I can’t move,damon.He told me that I can’t move. | Damon 我動不了 他告訴我不可以動 |
[29:38] | No,no,no,it’s ok,andie,stay calm. | Andie 沒事兒 沒關係 別緊張 |
[29:41] | – Not cool,brother. – Oh,come on.It’s a little bit cool,huh? | – 老弟 這可不酷 – 行了 還是有點酷的 |
[29:46] | Hey,andie. | Andie 我說 |
[29:48] | – You can move now. – no!No,no,no,no,no! | – 你現在可以動了 – 不要! 不不不! |
[29:54] | Now I said…Let me go. | 現在 聽好了 讓我走 |
[30:29] | What are you doin’? | 你這是幹啥呢? |
[30:33] | I can’t find my truck. | 找不到我的車了 |
[30:35] | That’s probably a sign you shouldn’t be driving it. | 可能是上帝的主意 你不該開車 |
[30:38] | Need a ride? | 我送你吧? |
[30:39] | You’re more stoned than I am. | 你抽的可比我嗨 |
[30:47] | What the-vickie?! | Vickie 你這…?! |
[30:49] | Help me. | 幫幫我 |
[30:55] | What’d you just say? | 你剛說什麼? |
[30:59] | Nothin’. | 沒什麼 |
[31:00] | Did you just say “vickie”,as in my sister vickie? | 你喊了”Vickie” 是叫我妹妹嗎? |
[31:04] | What?No,no.I,uh,I didn’t say anything. | 什麼? 沒 我什麼都沒說啊 |
[31:15] | No. | 不是吧 |
[31:20] | What’s wrong? | 咋了? |
[31:26] | You know what,maybe we should just walk. | 我說 咱還是走回去吧 |
[31:33] | Excuse me.Excuse me. | 借過 讓開 |
[31:39] | What is your problem?!You’re pissed that I brought someone? | 你怎麼回事? 我帶舞伴來 你生氣了? |
[31:41] | Why would I be pissed?You brought a date. | 我為什麼要生氣啊? 你帶了舞伴 |
[31:43] | You’re dating.That’s…Awesome. | 說明你在約會 這… 挺好的 |
[31:45] | – Ok,should I not be dating? – Hey,you’re horny all the time,right? | – 我不可以約會嗎? – 你不是饑渴得要死嗎? |
[31:49] | I mean,a guy has needs. | 男人有需要嘛 |
[31:50] | ’cause if I shouldn’t be dating,all you’ve got to do is say something. | 要是你不想我跟別人約會 就說啊 |
[31:53] | If you don’t say something,then I’m going to keep dating. | 要是你不說 那我可要繼續下去的 |
[31:55] | – What would I say? – Don’t do that,caroline! | – 我能說什麼? – Caroline 別這樣! |
[31:57] | I’ve already been there once with you,ok,and you said no. | 上次 我都表白了 是你說不行的 |
[32:00] | You shut me down. | 是你拒絕了我 |
[32:01] | I’m not going back there again unless you make it crystal clear that you- | 除非 你真的明確表示 否則 我不要再熱臉… |
[32:15] | Let’s get out of here. | 我們走吧 |
[32:18] | Hey!You missed the cake. | 你錯過切蛋糕了 |
[32:41] | What?What are you doing here? | 咋了? 你在這幹啥? |
[32:43] | Why didn’t you tell me?Why did you keep it a secret? | 為什麼不告訴我? 為什麼要瞞著我? |
[32:46] | Can we not do this right now? I’m having a really bad night. | 現在不談這個 行不? 今晚夠糟了 |
[32:48] | All summer,every single time I came to you with a lead, | 整個暑假 每次我拿著線索來找你 |
[32:51] | you made me feel like an idiot for having hope. | 你都讓我覺得自己是個 抱著希望的傻瓜 |
[32:54] | You were an idiot. | 你本來就是 |
[32:57] | We both were. | 我倆都是 |
[32:59] | Tell me what you know,damon. | Damon 告訴我 你都知道什麼 |
[33:03] | I know you need to get back to your party,elena. | Elena 我知道你應該出去好好玩 |
[33:07] | We’re supposed to be in this together. | 我們應該是一條戰線上的啊 |
[33:09] | Why didn’t you tell me you’ve been tracking klaus’ victims? | 為什麼不告訴我 你一直 都在跟蹤調查Klaus殺的人? |
[33:11] | Because they’re not klaus’ victims,elena,they’re stefan’s! | 因為那不是Klaus殺的 Elena 是Stefan殺的! |
[33:15] | – What? – He’s left a trail of body parts up and down the eastern seaboard. | – 什麼? – 他的殺人足跡遍布整個東海岸 |
[33:20] | No.You’re wrong. | 不會的 你搞錯了 |
[33:21] | I’ve seen it happen before. | 我以前就見識過 |
[33:23] | He’s flipped the switch,to full-blown ripper! | 他又成了過去的樣子 徹頭徹尾的殺人狂! |
[33:26] | – Stop it,damon. – No,you stop,elena! | – Damon 你住口 – Elena 別護著他了 |
[33:28] | Stop looking for him. Stop waiting for him to come home.Just stop! | 別找他了 別等他回來了 住手吧! |
[33:32] | Stefan is gone and he’s not coming back. | Stefan走了 不會回來了 |
[33:38] | Not in your lifetime. | 你這輩子是見不到他了 |
[34:09] | All right,I should probably go | 好了 該走了 |
[34:10] | before elena and Mr.Saltzman come home and see what a bad example I am. | 要趕在Elena和Saltzman老師 回來前 看我都帶壞你了 |
[34:13] | – You sure you can walk? – We’ll see. | – 你能走回去? – 試試就知道咯 |
[34:16] | Can I take the ice cream with me? | 這盒冰淇淋 我帶走咯? |
[34:27] | What happened in the car,man? | 剛在車裡到底怎麼回事? |
[34:29] | – Nothing. – Come on,man.You said,”vickie”. | – 沒事兒 – 行了 你喊了”Vickie” |
[34:31] | All right,you said my sister’s name.why? | 你叫了我妹的名字 為什麼? |
[34:37] | You said you were seeing things? | 你說 最近總看見一些東西 |
[34:39] | I’ve been seeing her. | 我最近總看見她 |
[34:47] | I mean,I think I see her all the time,too. | 我也跟你一樣 |
[34:50] | It’s ’cause I miss her so much,though.You know,like,I want to see her so I do. | 因為 我太想她了 心裡想見她 就看見了 |
[34:56] | Look,I know we’ve got our hands full with all this supernatural stuff in this town,but… | 我知道 生活在這個鎮上 什麼 妖魔鬼怪我們都見過了 但… |
[35:03] | Ghosts. | 鬼魂這玩意兒 |
[35:06] | Like I said,my head’s all messed up. | 我說了嘛 最近腦子迷糊了 |
[35:21] | ok,it’s a three step process,right?This is step one. | 一共是3個步驟 這是第一步 |
[35:25] | I want you to drink from my wrist. | 喝下我手腕流出的血 |
[35:27] | I already told you where to find the pack. | 我都告訴你狼群部落在哪兒了 |
[35:31] | What more do you want from me? | 你還要我做什麼? |
[35:32] | Have you been listening to a word I’ve been saying,ray? | Ray 你到底聽沒聽見我說的話啊? |
[35:35] | I have great plans for you. | 我都為你計劃好了 |
[35:42] | He’ll thank me for it later,heh. | 用不了多久 你就要謝我這麼做了 |
[35:45] | There we go,that a boy. | 對啦 這才聽話嘛 |
[35:53] | – What are you going to do now? – It’s time for step two,ray. | – 現在 你打算咋辦? – Ray 要開始第二步咯 |
[36:02] | – You’re back. – Did you doubt me? | – 你回來啦 – 你懷疑我會溜? |
[36:04] | Not for a second.I knew you’d pass the test. | 哪能啊 你通過了測試 |
[36:06] | You still care for your brother; for your old life. | 你還是很關心哥哥的 還有過去生活的一切 |
[36:11] | I don’t care about anything anymore. | 我再也不關心任何事了 |
[36:13] | You put on a good show,stefan. | Stefan 你演得真像那麼回事兒 |
[36:15] | I almost believe you. | 差點就騙到我了 |
[36:17] | Let’s hope,for your brother’s sake,he does. | 讓我們祈禱 你騙過了你哥哥 |
[36:22] | You never stop caring about family,do you? | 你從來不會丟下家人不管 是吧? |
[36:27] | But every time you feed,the blood makes it easier to let go. | 但每一次你吸血 都會更容易接受這一切 |
[36:50] | What are you doing? | 你這是幹啥? |
[36:53] | I’m not going to stay here anymore. | 我不打算再住下去了 |
[36:56] | What?why? | 什麼? 為什麼? |
[36:58] | I’m not a role model. | 我不是個好榜樣 |
[37:00] | You know,I drink too much, | 我買醉 |
[37:02] | I say the wrong things,I encourage bad behavior. | 說混賬話 給你們樹立了壞榜樣 |
[37:06] | At school I can pull it together,but in my own life… | 在學校 我還能自持 但私下裡… |
[37:10] | The way I miss jenna,it’s just,i’m really not any good to anybody right now. | 我想念Jenna 現在我這樣子 在誰身邊都沒好處 |
[37:18] | I’m sorry,elena. | Elena 對不起 |
[37:20] | You’re 18.You can do all this alone now. | 你18歲了 可以靠自己了 |
[37:25] | You can do it better without me. | 沒有我在 你會更好的 |
[39:11] | HAPPY BIRTHDAY | 生日快樂 |
[39:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[39:57] | Stefan? | Stefan? |
[40:02] | Stefan,if this is you… | Stefan 如果是你的話… |
[40:04] | You’ll be ok. | 會沒事兒的 |
[40:10] | I love you,stefan.Hold on to that. | Stefan 我愛你 記住這一點 |
[40:15] | Never let that go. | 把它留在心裡 |
[40:55] | Mrs.Lockwood. | Lockwood夫人 您好 |
[40:58] | Leaving so soon? | 這麼快就走啦? |
[41:00] | I I didn’t mean to be so I mean,we were just… | 我不想… 我們只是… |
[41:06] | I’m going to just… | 我這就… |
[41:08] | Get my purse.Ok. | 拿包走人 |
[41:24] | The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 1 itunes version sync: tears | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes版本調教:Tears |