时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:02] | Does elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? | Elena是不是很享受 你倆都拜倒她裙下? |
[00:05] | I’ve heard about you,the crazy,impulsive vampire in love with his brother’s girl. | 我聽說過你 瘋狂衝動 愛上自己弟弟女人的吸血鬼 |
[00:10] | Where’s stefan? He gave himself over to klaus to save his brother. | Stefan呢? 為了救他哥哥 他把自己獻給了Klaus |
[00:13] | Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. | Klaus是誕於狼人血族中的吸血鬼 |
[00:15] | The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting, | 詛咒一直抑制著他狼人那面的顯露 |
[00:18] | but if he breaks it,he’ll be a true hybrid. | 但一旦打破 他就成為真正的混血 |
[00:20] | I want to create more of me. | 我想要創造更多像我這樣的混血 |
[00:22] | Now,you being the first werewolf I’ve come across,I need you to direct me to your pack. | 你是我遇到的第一個狼人 帶我去你們的族群 |
[00:27] | You know I died,right,and bonnie used magic to bring me back to life? | 你知道我死過 對吧? 但是Bonnie用魔法讓我重生 |
[00:30] | Ever since I came back,I’ve been seeing things I shouldn’t be seeing. | 自從我重生後 我一直看到 一些我不該看到的東西 |
[00:35] | – vicki? – did you just say vicki,as in my sister vicki? | – Vicki? – 你剛才是說Vicki? 我妹Vicki? |
[00:38] | A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire,so don’t be his friend. Do you understand me? | 被狼人咬傷對吸血鬼可致命 別親近他了 聽懂沒? |
[00:41] | Promise me no one will find out about us. | 答應我 別讓別人發現我們 |
[00:44] | – Mrs. Lockwood. – Leaving so soon? | – Lockwood夫人 – 這就走了? |
[00:47] | Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve been tracking klaus’ victims? | 為什麼不告訴我 你一直在追蹤調查Klaus殺的人? |
[00:50] | Because they’re not klaus’ victims,elena,they’re stefan’s. | 因為他們不是Klaus殺的 Elena 是Stefan殺的 |
[00:52] | – What? – He’s flipped the switch. | – 什麼? – 他又變回殺人狂了 |
[00:54] | Stefan is gone,and he’s not coming back. | Stefan走了 不會回來了 |
[00:58] | Hello. Stefan? Stefan,if this is you,you’ll be ok. | 你好 Stefan? Stefan 如果是你的話… 一切都會好的 |
[01:05] | Another suicide or a tragic accident? | 自殺事件還是悲劇事故? |
[01:06] | Breaking ***** | 最新消息 |
[01:07] | Wkpw news has lost one of its shining stars. | WPKW電台失去了當家花旦 |
[01:11] | Daily reporter and weekend anchor andie star was discovered… | 日報記者兼週末主播 Andie Star被發現死於… |
[01:14] | Just can’t stay away,can you? | 你就不能消停會 是吧? |
[01:19] | You’ve been dodging my calls. | 你一直不接我電話 |
[01:21] | Yeah,well,busy dating a dead fake girlfriend and all. | 嗯 忙著和我死去的冒牌女友約會呢 |
[01:25] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – Happy birthday,elena. Stefan killed andie. | – 你怎麼不告訴我? – 生日快樂 Elena Stefan殺了Andie |
[01:29] | – Cake? – He called me,damon. | – 要蛋糕嗎? – 他給我打電話了 Damon |
[01:33] | – What? – Stefan called me last night. | – 什麼? – Stefan昨晚給我打電話了 |
[01:39] | – Well,what’d he say? – He didn’t say anything,but it was him. | – 他說什麼了? – 什麼也沒說 但我知道是他 |
[01:43] | I asked sheriff forbes if she would trace the call’s origin. | 我讓Forbes警長查一下電話來源 |
[01:46] | – It came from tennessee. – Where he’s binge drinking on the country folk. | – 來自田納西州 – 他肯定在那飲酒狂歡 |
[01:50] | We went through this,elena. Stefan’s gone. | 現實點吧 Elena Stefan不會回來了 |
[01:55] | I don’t mean geographically. | 我不是指的他本人不回來 |
[01:59] | If he was gone,he wouldn’t have called. | 他不想回來的話 就不會打電話了 |
[02:25] | Go away,damon! | 別煩我了 Damon! |
[02:35] | You’re,uh… Not who I expected. | 呃 我沒想到是你 |
[02:37] | I need you to tell me what you know about stefan and tennessee. | 告訴我你知道Stefan和田納西州的事 |
[02:41] | Did you miss the part where I checked out of all this? | 你認為我還願意管這些破事嗎? |
[02:44] | Come on,ric. Whatever damon knows,you know. | 行了吧 Ric Damon知道的 你肯定也知道 |
[02:48] | Ask damon. | 那就問Damon |
[02:50] | Yeah,but damon’s not exactly in the mood to help right now. | 我知道 但他現在沒心情幫我 |
[02:53] | For good reason. Because it’s not safe for him. | 說得通 對他來說很危險 |
[02:57] | – Stefan’s off the rails. – Yeah,but he’s still holding on to his humanity, | – Stefan已經脫離掌控了 – 是 但他還有人性 |
[03:00] | which means he can still be saved. | 還可以被拯救 |
[03:02] | – And why do you have to be the one to save him? – Because I’m not the kind of person who checks out. | – 那你為什麼要拯救他? – 因為我不是容易退縮的人 |
[03:08] | Look,he would never give up on me. I’m not gonna give up on him. | 聽著 他永遠不會放棄我 我也不會放棄他 |
[03:14] | Tell me what you know,ric. | 告訴我你知道的 Ric |
[03:20] | Please. | 拜託了 |
[03:23] | They’ve been tracking werewolves,all right? | Stefan和Klaus一直在追蹤狼人 |
[03:27] | All over the eastern seaboard. | 在東海岸一帶 |
[03:29] | I thought we had ’em just outside of memphis. | 他們應該就在孟菲斯附近 |
[03:31] | ******** | 田納西州 大霧山 |
[03:34] | – you ok? Is ray getting heavy? – I’m fine. | – 還好嗎? Ray更重了吧 – 我沒事 |
[03:39] | You sure about that? You know,we’ve been walking for quite some time now. | 你確定? 我們走了很久了 |
[03:43] | If you need some water or a little sit-down… | 你想喝水或者休息會的話… |
[03:47] | You know,I get that we’re,uh-we’re stuck together,klaus, | 我明白咱倆黏在一起了 Klaus |
[03:51] | but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat,it’d be great. | 我還是寧願沒那麼多閒聊 |
[03:55] | So much brooding. | 你想的太多了 |
[03:57] | Your self-loathing is suffocating you,my friend. | 你的憎恨感讓你喘不過氣了 夥計 |
[04:00] | Maybe it’s ’cause I’m a little tired of hunting werewolves. | 也許因為我追捕狼人有點累了 |
[04:03] | We’ve been at it all summer. | 都追了一個夏天了 |
[04:04] | Thanks to our pal ray,we found ourselves a pack. | 多虧Ray 我們找到族群了 |
[04:09] | There. | 在那邊 |
[04:26] | Ray! Oh,my god. | Ray! 哦 天哪 |
[04:30] | What’s going on? | 怎麼了? |
[04:35] | – Who are you? – The important question is who am i. | – 你是誰? – 你應該問我是誰 |
[04:40] | Please forgive the intrusion. My name is klaus. | 抱歉不請自來 我叫Klaus |
[04:48] | – You’re the hybrid. – You’ve heard of me. Fantastic. | – 你是那狼人吸血鬼混血 – 你們聽說過我 太棒了 |
[04:58] | The Vampire Diaries S03E02 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes版本調教:Tears |
[05:25] | – Hey,mom. – Morning,sweetheart. Coffee’s hot. | – 嘿 老媽 – 早安 寶貝 小心咖啡燙 |
[05:35] | Rough night? | 睡的不好嗎? |
[05:37] | Uh,rough week. I’m a little stressed. You? | 這一周都不好 挺有壓力的 你呢? |
[05:41] | Feeling pretty good. | 相當不錯 |
[05:44] | You know,if you’re going to bring a girl home, | 你要是想帶女孩回家的話 |
[05:46] | I wish she’d have the tact to not sneak out like a prostitute. | 希望她不會像妓女那樣偷摸溜走 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:55] | She snuck out? | 她溜走的? |
[06:07] | I think the cream’s bad. | 奶精壞了吧 |
[06:11] | Don’t wait up tonight. | 今晚別等我了 |
[06:14] | Oh,and caroline,she’s not a prostitute. | 還有 Caroline可不是啥妓女 |
[06:33] | Bill,it’s,um,carol lockwood. | Bill 我是Carol Lockwood |
[06:37] | I’ve gotten myself into a bit of a vampire situation. | 我有麻煩了 事關吸血鬼 |
[06:46] | Please tell me you’re not turning into one of these losers that hangs out at work on his day off. | 你不是也跟那些衰人一樣 休息時候還在上班地方晃悠吧 |
[06:49] | You remember what we talked about last night,how I’ve been seeing things? | 記得昨晚我跟你說 最近總看見一些東西嗎? |
[06:53] | Honestly,jer,last night is kind of a blur. | 說實話 Jer 不太記得了 |
[06:58] | Well,I saw her again. I saw vicki. | 我又看見Vicki了 |
[07:03] | Why are you-why are you telling me this? You’re dating a witch. Why don’t you tell her? | 為啥告訴我? 你跟一女巫約會 幹什麼不告訴她? |
[07:06] | Tell bonnie that she brought me back to life and now I’m seeing my dead girlfriend? | 告訴Bonnie 她幫我起死回生 而現在我能看見死去的前女友? |
[07:11] | We don’t need a witch,ok? There’s examples all over the internet. We need… | 不需要巫師 這些網上都有 只要 |
[07:17] | Personal items,and it works best when a family member tries to make contact. | 一點私人物品 要是家庭成員可以 嘗試與死者建立聯繫就最好不過了 |
[07:20] | Nono,no,no,no,no. We’re – We’re not contacting my sister. | 不不不 我才不幹 |
[07:26] | She said,”help me.” | 她叫我幫她 |
[07:38] | If you’re messing with me,man… | 你要是耍我… |
[07:41] | I saw her,matt. She asked for help. | Matt 我看見她了 她要我救她 |
[07:49] | Look,you’re the one she loved the most. | 你是她最親的人 |
[07:51] | If anyone’s gonna be able to help me connect to her,it’s you. | 是幫我建立聯繫最好的人選 |
[08:04] | A lot of us like to keep to ourselves for the full moon,chain ourselves up. | 我們很多同類都在 月圓之夜把自己綁起來 |
[08:09] | But there are some werewolves that like to gather in places where they don’t have to do that, | 但有些喜歡聚集在 不需要被捆綁的地方 |
[08:14] | – where they can enjoy it. – What kind of places? | – 盡情狂奔 – 什麼樣的地方? |
[08:17] | Mountains,state parks,deserts,that kind of stuff. | 山上 國家公園 沙漠 類似這些 |
[08:21] | – Anywhere in tennessee? – Yeah. Here. Give me your phone. | – 田納西州有這樣的地方嗎? – 有啊 手機給我 |
[08:25] | I’ll try to pull up a map. | 我給你在地圖上標一下 |
[08:29] | Thanks for this. I know it’s asking a lot. | 謝了 我知道要求的太多了 |
[08:33] | As caroline likes to remind me,stefan’s in this mess because I bit damon. | 就好像Caroline總念叨 Stefan這樣都是因為我咬了Damon |
[08:39] | I figure I owe you one. | 算我欠你的 |
[08:42] | – Have you talked to her today? – No. Why? | – 你今天跟她聊過嗎? – 沒有 怎麼了? |
[08:46] | Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[08:49] | Here. That’s your best bet. | 這兒 最合適不過了 |
[09:00] | Did you get anything? | 有線索嗎? |
[09:01] | How do you feel about a little hike through the smoky mountains? | 有沒有興趣爬個大霧山? 斯莫基山脈以霧成名 |
[09:05] | You wanna hunt down a pack of werewolves on a full moon? | 你想在月圓之夜去狼群裡轉一圈? |
[09:08] | We’ll be out of there before the moon is full. | 月圓之前我們就能回來 |
[09:11] | If you don’t come with me,i’m going by myself. | 你不來 我自己去好了 |
[09:15] | What? You’re the one who told me that I could handle things on my own now. | 怎麼? 是你說我可以靠自己了 |
[09:18] | Yeah,I meant like frozen dinners and sats. | 我是說弄吃的 還有高考 |
[09:24] | A- all right,fine. Let’s just- Let’s just go. | 好吧 好吧 我們走 |
[09:28] | But,uh,you’re driving. | 你開車 |
[09:33] | It’s fascinating,actually- | 說起來 這太炫了 |
[09:35] | A werewolf who isn’t beholden to the moon,a vampire who doesn’t burn in the sun. | 狼人不再被月圓折磨 吸血鬼不再畏懼陽光 |
[09:41] | A true hybrid. | 一個真正的混血兒 |
[09:43] | Excellent timing,ray. Very dramatic. | Ray 來的正好 跟演戲一樣 |
[09:47] | What’s happening to me? | 我這是怎麼了? |
[09:50] | Stefan. | Stefan |
[09:54] | Are any of you human? | 你們中有人類嗎? |
[09:57] | Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. | 你們的朋友需要人血 來轉變成吸血鬼 |
[10:04] | If he doesn’t get it,he will die. | 要是喝不上 會死哦 |
[10:07] | doesn’t take much,just a sample. | 用不著太多 一點就夠了 |
[10:12] | Anyone? A boyfriend,a girlfriend along for the ride? | 有人不? 有帶男友和女友來的嗎? |
[10:22] | you. | 就你了 |
[10:26] | no! | 不要! |
[10:29] | If you don’t drink it,ray,I will. | Ray 要是你不喝 我會的 |
[10:31] | Problem is I don’t know how to stop. | 問題是 我可停不下來 |
[10:35] | It’s the new order,sweetheart. You join us,or you die. | 小寶貝 新規矩 順我者昌逆我者亡 |
[10:39] | – I’d rather die than be a vampire. – Wrong choice. | – 我死都不要做吸血鬼 – 真不會選 |
[10:54] | She’ll thank me for that later. | 用不了多久 她就要謝我這麼做了 |
[11:02] | Ok,who’s next? | 下一個 誰來? |
[11:22] | You moving in or something?You’ve been here forever. | 你住這兒了還是咋的? 一整天都耗在這兒 |
[11:25] | I thought I was meeting caroline. You haven’t seen her,have you? | 我以為會見到Caroline 你沒見到她吧? |
[11:29] | Not keeping up on her comings and goings anymore. | 不再注意她來不來這兒了 |
[11:34] | Look,man,I never meant for me and her being friends to be a problem for you. | 夥計 聽著 我從沒想過 跟她做朋友會讓我們心生芥蒂 |
[11:39] | It is what it is. | 事實就是事實 |
[11:46] | Tonight’s a full moon. | 今晚是圓月之夜 |
[11:50] | – She usually helps you? – Yeah. Whatever. | – 平常都她幫你? – 嗯 差不多吧 |
[11:56] | Do you,uh… | 你… |
[11:59] | Is this like the kind of thing that you need another person for? | 這種事是不是人多更好點? |
[12:03] | I can handle it. But thanks. | 我能搞定的 謝謝了 |
[12:11] | What is up with my taste buds today? | 今天我這味蕾是怎麼了? |
[12:14] | It’s the vervain. | 是馬鞭草的味道 |
[12:15] | The sheriff has me slip it into the coffee here every now and then. | 警長讓我時不時放點到咖啡裡 |
[12:19] | That’s what vervain tastes like? | 這是馬鞭草的味道? |
[12:21] | Yeah. I’m surprised you can taste it. The coffee usually hides the flavor. | 嗯 你居然能喝出來 一般都能用香味蓋住 |
[12:25] | For humans,anyway. | 為了他人的安全嘛 |
[12:33] | Thank you so much for coming. Does anyone else know you’re here? | 謝謝你過來 有別人知道你來嗎? |
[12:36] | No. I didn’t drive through town. I came straight here. | 沒有 我直接過來的 |
[12:39] | Can I offer you a drink? | 要喝點什麼嗎? |
[12:42] | I think you should tell me what you expect me to do. | 你該告訴我 要我做什麼 |
[12:46] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我正想問你這個呢 |
[12:51] | It’s caroline,bill. I remember the day she was born. | Bill 是Caroline 我看著她出生的 |
[12:55] | – What does the rest of the council know? – I haven’t said a word. | – 其他委員知道嗎? – 我誰都沒說 |
[12:58] | I’ve been putting this together on my own for months now. | 幾個月來我都是一個人在合計 |
[13:02] | Any ideas how to handle this? | 你打算怎麼處理? |
[13:05] | I can’t get my hands dirty here for a lot of reasons. | 我下不了這個手 原因有很多 |
[13:11] | She’s a vampire,carol. | Carol 她是吸血鬼啊 |
[13:14] | We do what we have to do. | 該下手時就要下手 |
[13:20] | In a couple hours, | 幾小時後 |
[13:23] | the full moon’s gonna rise just above that ridge. | 滿月就要升上那山脊了 |
[13:27] | If tyler’s right,that’s where the pack’ll be. | 如果Tyler說得對 那兒應該就是他們聚集的地方 |
[13:30] | – You were a boy scout,weren’t you? – Shut up. | – 你是參加過童子軍嗎? – 說啥呢 |
[13:33] | A boy scout,slash vampire slayer. | 童子軍 兼吸血鬼獵人 |
[13:35] | Slash whiskey-drinking all-around lost cause. | 兼貪飲威士忌的終極窩囊廢 |
[13:45] | – You came stocked. – Well,we aren’t exactly bird-watching. | – 你裝備真全啊 – 是啊 咱可不是來看鳥的 |
[13:51] | – Here. Put that in your bag. – Vervain grenade? | – 給 把這個放你包裡 – 馬鞭彈? |
[13:57] | Wolfsbane. | 附子草 |
[14:00] | Well,since we’re exchanging gifts… | 好吧 既然我們開始交換禮物了… |
[14:04] | – That’s john gilbert’s ring. – It was yours once. Go ahead. | – 那是John Gilbert的戒指 – 曾是你的來著 拿著吧 |
[14:09] | Take it. I’ll protect you from whatever supernatural danger we’re about to get ourselves into. | 拿著 不管我們要捲入多麼超自然的 危險之中 它都會保護你的 |
[14:15] | – He gave it to you. – Yeah,but I’m a doppelganger. It’s not gonna work on me. | – 他給了你 – 是 但我是二重身 這對我沒用 |
[14:19] | He left it for if I ever have kids. | 他留給我 是為了我有孩子後可能會用 |
[14:21] | Yeah,well,then why don’t you save it for future generations of stubborn,relentless baby gilberts? | 是啊 那你為什麼不留著為以後 倔強冷酷的Gilbert家孩子用? |
[14:26] | Ok,and how ’bout you borrow it until after we survive this? | 好吧 那就算你借的 等我們逃出來就還給我? |
[14:29] | I’d feel bad if I got you killed before happy hour. | 你還沒有享受幸福人生 就因我死了 我會愧疚 |
[14:49] | I don’t know why you think that you’re a lost cause. | 我不知道為什麼你覺得你窩囊廢 |
[14:58] | Damon! How are you even here? | Damon! 你怎麼會在這兒? |
[15:02] | Thanks for the tip,brother. | 多謝報信 哥們兒 |
[15:07] | You sold me out. | 你出賣我 |
[15:08] | Think I’d take you to a mountain range of werewolves on a full moon without backup? | 你以為我沒有後備就在月圓之夜 帶你到滿是狼人的山區? |
[15:16] | there. | 好了 |
[15:20] | Good as new. Now you relax,ok,mate? | 宛若新生啊 要放鬆 知道吧? |
[15:24] | We’re gonna need you when the rest of them wake up. | 等其他那些醒過來之後 我們還要用到你呢 |
[15:34] | They’re dead. They’re all dead. | 他們死了 他們都死了 |
[15:38] | Ah,he’s through his transition. He should be feeling better soon. | 他正在轉化呢 應該很快就好些了 |
[15:44] | So is this your master plan? | 這就是你的大計劃? |
[15:46] | Build an army of hybrid slaves? | 建立一支混血奴隸大軍? |
[15:50] | No,not slaves. Soldiers,comrades. | 不不 不是奴隸 是戰士 同伴 |
[15:55] | For what war,might I ask? | 要打什麼仗 能問下嗎? |
[15:57] | Oh,you don’t arm yourself after war has been declared,stefan. | 養兵千日用兵一時啊 Stefan |
[16:01] | You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick the fight. | 你的兵力太強大時 就沒人敢挑起戰爭 |
[16:05] | What makes you so sure that they’ll be loyal? | 你怎麼能確定他們都很忠誠? |
[16:07] | Well,it’s not difficult to be loyal when you’re on the winning team. | 身處優勢 為什麼他們會不忠誠 |
[16:11] | That’s something you’ll learn once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder. | 等你徹底擺脫掉你那過去的無望生活 你就會理解了 |
[16:18] | That’s why you’re,uh-you’re keeping me around? | 這就是你為什麼要我跟著你? |
[16:21] | To witness my attitude adjustment? | 親眼見證我態度的轉變? |
[16:24] | You’ll know why i’m keeping you around | 你會知道我為什麼帶著你的 |
[16:27] | when I’ve decided that I want you to know. | 當我決定告訴你的時候 |
[16:31] | Something’s wrong. | 有什麼不對勁 |
[16:39] | – That shouldn’t be happening,should it? – Well,obviously. | – 不該這樣啊 是吧? – 肯定的啊 |
[16:44] | – Get out of the water,elena. – If I get out of the water,you’re gonna make me go home. | – 別待在水裡 Elena – 如果我出去 你肯定要讓我回家 |
[16:48] | Yes,because I’m not an idiot like you. | 當然 我又不像你那麼傻 |
[16:50] | Right now,you’re both acting like idiots. | 現在 你們倆都挺傻 |
[16:53] | – You gave up on him,damon. – I didn’t give up on him,elena. | – 你放棄他了 Damon – 我不是放棄他 Elena |
[16:57] | – I face reality. Now get out of the water. – no! | – 我只是面對現實 給我從水裡出來 – 不! |
[17:01] | What’s your big plan,elena? | 你有什麼好計劃 Elena? |
[17:06] | You gonna walk into a campsite full of werewolves,roast a marshmallow,and wait for stefan to stop by? | 你要就這麼走進一片充滿了狼人的營地 烤著棉花糖 等著Stefan經過? |
[17:11] | My plan is to find him and help him. | 我的計劃是找到他 並幫助他 |
[17:14] | Damon,this is the closest that we’ve been to him since he left. | Damon 這是從他走後 我們離他最近的一次 |
[17:17] | – I’m not going home. – Klaus thinks you died when he broke the curse. | – 我才不要回家 – Klaus以為他破咒時 你死了 |
[17:21] | That makes you safe. This,this is not safe. | 那樣你才安全 這樣做很危險 |
[17:24] | – I’m not leaving before we find him. – It’s a full moon tonight,elena. | – 不找到他 我不離開 – Elena 今天是月圓之夜 |
[17:27] | Then we’ll find him before then. | 我們可以在月圓之前找到他 |
[17:35] | Damon,please. | Damon 求你了 |
[17:44] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 |
[17:47] | – But we are out of here before the moon is full and I’m werewolf bait. – I promise. | – 但月圓前我們必須離開 我可是狼人的獵物 – 我發誓 |
[17:50] | Unless you wanna relive that whole deathbed kissy thing. | 除非你還想來一次臨終床邊吻別 |
[17:52] | – I said I promise. – Fine. | – 我發誓 – 好的 |
[17:59] | You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn’t it feel better? | 你說情況會變好 為什麼沒有? |
[18:06] | – Some master race. – Lose the attitude. | – 剛剛太有”種族”優越感了吧 – 少來 |
[18:14] | Derek,come feed your girlfriend. | Derek 給你女朋友喂點 |
[18:25] | Go get him. | 把他帶回來 |
[18:42] | – how you doing? – fine. | – 你還好嗎? – 很好 |
[18:44] | – You know,I could help you. – No,thanks. | – 我可以幫你的 – 不用了 謝謝 |
[18:47] | – just One little fwoosh. – Yeah,with my luck,you’d drop me. | – 只需要輕輕一跳 – 我這霉運 會被你弄丟的 |
[18:51] | what are you guys,12? | 你倆幾歲啊 12咩? |
[19:01] | – Where did he go? – He,uh-he got away. Forget him. Let’s go. | – 他去哪了? – 他逃走了 不管他了 我們走 |
[19:05] | A fatal werewolf bite. | 狼人致命咬痕哦 哎呦 |
[19:10] | – Yeah. I’m gonna need your blood to heal me. – Well,I tell you what. | – 是啊 需要你的血救我了 – 好 不過有條件 |
[19:13] | You find ray,and then I’ll heal you. | 你先找到Ray 我治你 |
[19:18] | – Can’t be serious. – You better hurry,’cause that bite looks nasty. | – 不是吧 – 你最好快點 這傷口挺嚴重啊 |
[20:05] | you put vervain in my coffee this morning. why? | 你今早在我咖啡裡加了馬鞭草 為什麼? |
[20:10] | Vervain? What are you talking about? | 馬鞭草? 我不懂你在說什麼? |
[20:13] | Let’s skip the part where we pretend we don’t know about the vampires in this town. | 你我都知道這個鎮上有吸血鬼 別再裝不懂了 |
[20:18] | You were testing me to see if I was a vampire. I want to know why. | 你在試驗我是否是吸血鬼 我想知道原因 |
[20:27] | You’ve been spending so much time with caroline. | 你經常和Caroline在一起 |
[20:31] | I had to know for sure. | 我想確認 |
[20:38] | What does caroline have to do with it? | 這和Caroline有什麼關係? |
[20:39] | Let’s skip the part where we pretend she’s not one of them. | 你也別裝了 我知道她是吸血鬼 |
[20:44] | Did you do something to her? | 你對她做什麼了? |
[20:45] | – Tyler,I don’t want you to be with her. – Where is she,mom? | – Tyler 別再和她交往了 – 她在哪? |
[20:48] | – I can’t let you be together. – What did you do to her? Where is she? | – 我不同意你們交往 – 你對她做了什麼? 她在哪? |
[20:50] | You can’t be with her. | 你不能和她交往 |
[20:54] | She’s a monster. | 她是個怪物 |
[21:02] | – You don’t know about me,do you? – Know what? | – 你不了解我吧? – 要了解什麼? |
[21:08] | Know what,tyler? | Tyler 要了解什麼? |
[21:18] | We got about a mile left. | 還有一英里 |
[21:20] | – The sun’s about to set. – I can see that,damon. | – 太陽快下山了 – Damon 我知道 |
[21:24] | I’m just saying. | 我只是說說 |
[21:25] | The moon doesn’t reach its apex for a while. We have time. | 離月圓還有一段時間 我們還有時間 |
[21:46] | Stay where you are. | 別動 |
[21:50] | Vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
[22:01] | Damon! | Damon! |
[22:17] | Let me guess. Hybrid. | 我想這是狼人和吸血鬼的混血吧 |
[22:23] | So this is all her stuff. | 這些都是她的 |
[22:25] | We were supposed to donate it,but,uh,you know. | 本來想捐了的 但是… 你懂的 |
[22:31] | Well,everything I read said that personal items help build a stronger connection. | 書上說私人物品作用很大 |
[22:44] | Does her pipe count? | 煙管有用嗎? |
[22:58] | I don’t know why I let you talk me into this,man. | 我不知道為啥就被你說動了呢 |
[23:05] | It’s because she’s your sister and you have a chance to help her. | 因為她是你妹妹 你有機會幫她 |
[23:11] | I can’t do this. You gotta go. | 我做不到 你走吧 |
[23:16] | – Matt,please. – Nah,man. I can’t do this,all right? You gotta go. | – Matt 拜託了 – 不行 我做不到 好吧? 你走吧 |
[23:47] | These ropes aren’t gonna hold him much longer. What else do we have? | 繩子綁不住他多久的 咱還有些啥? |
[23:50] | Ric,here. Take these. | Ric 這邊 拿著 |
[23:54] | I said ric. | 我叫了Ric了 |
[23:57] | All right,that’s the last of the vervain. | 好了 馬鞭草沒了 |
[23:59] | We don’t have enough stuff to hold him. | 我們這些東西困不住他的 |
[24:02] | I don’t think we’re gonna make that ridge before the full moon. | 咱們滿月前翻不過那座山了 |
[24:05] | If we can get him to talk,we don’t have to. | 只要他開口 我們就不用爬山了 |
[24:20] | – Is he turning? – It’s impossible. It’s still daylight. | – 他是在變形嗎? – 不可能的 還是白天呢 |
[24:22] | Tell him that. | 這你得跟他說 |
[24:26] | There aren’t supposed to be werewolves out here until the moon is full. | 滿月前這裡不該有狼人出現的 |
[24:28] | You know,those ropes aren’t gonna hold the wolf. | 你知道 那繩子綁不住狼的 |
[24:34] | Damon,we’ve got to get out of here. | Damon 我們得走了 |
[24:36] | We gotta get out of these mountains now! Damon,now! | 我們得馬上下山 Damon 馬上! |
[24:54] | Bad news,my friend. End of the road for you. | 壞消息 朋友 你的末日到了 |
[25:03] | Careful,love. There’s only one alpha here. | 小心點 親愛的 老大只有一個 |
[25:16] | Bloody hell. | 該死的 |
[25:25] | Don’t move. | 別動 |
[25:39] | Here,doggie,doggie. | 這裡 狗狗 |
[25:45] | – Come on. Let’s keep moving. – We can’t leave damon. | – 來吧 咱得繼續走 – 不能丟下Damon啊 |
[25:47] | He can handle himself. Let’s move. | 他能照顧自己 走吧 |
[25:48] | No. If he gets bit,he’ll be dead. I’m the reason he’s out here. | 不行 要是他被咬了會送命的 他為我才來的 |
[25:51] | I am the reason he’s out here. | 是我叫他來的 |
[25:53] | I told him where we were,and I’m telling you to keep moving. Let’s go. | 是我告訴他我們在哪的 現在我說要繼續走了 走吧 |
[25:57] | Elena,now. | Elena 快點 |
[26:04] | Tyler,what is it? Just-just tell me. | Tyler 怎麼回事? 告訴我吧 |
[26:10] | – You need to see for yourself. – What are you doing? | – 我需要親眼看看 – 你在幹什麼? |
[26:14] | You think caroline’s a monster? I’m the monster,mom. | 你覺得Caroline是怪物? 我才是 媽媽 |
[26:18] | What? | 什麼? |
[26:22] | – Tyler,what’s happening? – Get in. | – Tyler 怎麼了? – 進來 |
[26:28] | – Get in.Get in! no. Tyler,what are you doing? | – 進來 進來! – 不 Tyler 你幹什麼? |
[26:33] | Me,uncle mason,it’s in our blood. | 我和Mason叔叔都是 這是世代相傳的 |
[26:37] | – It’s our family curse. – What curse? | – 是家族的詛咒 – 什麼詛咒? |
[26:40] | Tyler,what’s happening?! | Tyler 發生什麼事了?! |
[26:45] | What’s happening? | 怎麼回事? |
[26:53] | Oh,my god! | 天吶! |
[27:53] | – Fancy meeting you here. – What part of “don’t follow me anymore” | – 很高興在這見到你 – 我說”別再跟著我了” |
[27:57] | got lost in translation,damon? | 你哪裡沒聽懂 Damon? |
[27:59] | Might want to take it up with your girlfriend. | 你得去跟你女朋友說說 |
[28:02] | You don’t want her chasing you,i’d stop with the late-night phone calls. | 不想讓她跟著你 就別打午夜電話了 |
[28:08] | I didn’t call her. | 我沒打過 |
[28:11] | Sure you did. | 你當然打過 |
[28:15] | She’s not gonna give up on you. | 她不會放棄你的 |
[28:19] | She has to. | 她必須放下 |
[28:22] | Because I’m never coming back. | 因為我不會回來了 |
[28:26] | Why don’t you get her home? | 帶她回家吧 |
[28:29] | See if you could keep her there this time. | 看看能不能守住她 |
[28:42] | Stefan’s out there somewhere and now damon,and we’re just sitting in this car? | Stefan和Damon都在外面 我們就在車裡坐著? |
[28:46] | Let the vampires fight the hybrid zombie mountain man. | 讓吸血鬼去和混血僵屍野人鬥吧 |
[28:50] | I’ll take care of keeping the humans safe. | 我保證人類安全就好了 |
[28:54] | I thought you were checked out of taking care of people. | 我還以為你不再關照別人了呢 |
[29:01] | I know what you’re doing. Don’t. | 我知道你想幹嘛 別這樣 |
[29:04] | There doesn’t need to be a lesson here. | 不用給我上課的 |
[29:06] | You’re better at it than you think,you know? | 你比想象中更擅長這個 知道嗎? |
[29:08] | Oh,boy,are you a sucker for a lost cause or what? | 天 你非得當窩囊廢的救世主嗎? |
[29:11] | You’re not a lost cause,ric. | 你才不是 Ric |
[29:14] | You’re just lost. | 你只是迷茫而已 |
[29:20] | But so is jeremy,and so am i. | Jeremy也是 我也是 |
[29:24] | Our family is gone. We don’t have anybody. | 我們的家人都不在了 我們無依無靠 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry,but you don’t have anybody either,so… | 不好意思 但你也沒有依靠 所以… |
[29:38] | We’re kind of right for each other. | 我們湊合湊合正合適 |
[29:49] | I’m keeping the ring,then. | 那這戒指我就留著了 |
[30:02] | Damon. | Damon |
[30:05] | – Are you ok? Did you- Fine,bite-free. – Get back in the car,please. | – 你還好吧? 有沒有… – 很好 沒有被咬 上車 拜託 |
[30:09] | Can you just give me a minute to appreciate that you’re not dead? | 能給我一分鐘為你還活著激動下嗎? |
[30:12] | I’ll give you 10 seconds. 9,8-hey,ric,did you happen to see where I parked my car? | 給你十秒鐘 九 八… Ric 看到我車停哪了嗎? |
[30:16] | Damon,stop being such a caveman. | Damon 別這麼野蠻 |
[30:43] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事對不住了 |
[30:46] | Hey,don’t worry about it,man. You know,it’s,uh – It’s a lot to ask. | 別擔心 夥計 是我要求的太多了 |
[30:54] | Come on in. | 進來吧 |
[30:57] | I spent the day going through her stuff. | 我一整天都在整理她的東西 |
[31:00] | It was weird,you know,all the memories. | 奇怪的是 回顧往昔 |
[31:05] | I realize that most people didn’t really get vic. | 我意識到大多數都不了解Vic |
[31:08] | You know,they saw her as trouble and let it go at that. | 他們都覺得她是惹事精 放任她不管 |
[31:13] | But you really got her. | 但你真的很了解她 |
[31:15] | You know,you-you got her better than I did most of the time. | 多數時候 你比我甚至更懂她 |
[31:19] | So… I don’t know what we’re gonna do with all this, | 所以…我不知道該怎麼處理這些 |
[31:23] | but here. | 只能拿這來 |
[31:37] | You know,I don’t remember her dying. | 你知道的 我不記得她的死 |
[31:39] | I don’t know if caroline told you that when she told you everything. | 不知Caroline跟你坦白的時候提到沒 |
[31:43] | Nah,she didn’t. | 沒 她沒有 |
[31:45] | Elena made them take that memory away from me, | Elena認為我承受不了 |
[31:48] | that I couldn’t handle it. | 讓他們抹去了我的那段記憶 |
[31:53] | So whatever my last moment was with her, | 所以不管我和她的最後時刻是怎樣 |
[31:57] | I don’t have it. | 我都不記得了 |
[32:01] | I don’t either. | 我也是 |
[32:04] | I don’t remember the last moment I had with vicki before she was a vampire… | 我不記得和Vicki 在她變成吸血鬼之前的時光… |
[32:11] | When she was still my sister. | 在她還是我妹妹的時候 |
[32:17] | Matty. | Matty |
[32:23] | Do you see something? | 你看到什麼了嗎? |
[32:29] | Is she here? | 是她嗎? |
[32:33] | You said you needed help. | 你說你需要幫助 |
[32:35] | Tell me how I can help you,please. | 告訴我你需要什麼 |
[32:38] | I can come back. | 我可以活過來 |
[32:43] | Help me come back. | 幫我復活過來 |
[32:46] | What is she saying? Tell me. | 她說什麼? 快告訴我 |
[32:56] | jeremy. | Jeremy |
[33:00] | Don’t trust vicki. | 別信Vicki |
[33:24] | They went rabid. | 他們都狂亂了 |
[33:27] | Some of them,I killed. The others just… | 我殺了一些 其他的… |
[33:32] | Bled out. | 失血過多而死 |
[33:40] | In the end… | 到最後… |
[33:45] | They’re all dead. | 他們都死了 |
[33:56] | I did everything I was told! | 我一切都照做了啊! |
[34:00] | I should be able to turn them. | 我應該能轉化他們的 |
[34:02] | I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. | 我打破了詛咒 我殺了一個狼人 殺了一個吸血鬼 |
[34:09] | I killed the doppelganger. | 殺了二重身 |
[34:24] | You look like hell. | 你看起來糟透了 |
[34:27] | Last I checked,i’m dying… | 被狼人咬了 要死了嘛… |
[34:30] | And you don’t want to heal me. | 而你並不打算救我 |
[34:39] | I had to take him out. I didn’t have a choice. | 我不得不解決了他 我別無選擇 |
[34:45] | I failed you. I’m sorry. | 我壞了你的事 對不起 |
[34:53] | Do what you have to do. | 動手吧 |
[34:57] | It should have worked. | 它本應成功的 |
[35:32] | Bottoms up. | 乾了它 |
[35:39] | We’re leaving. | 我們走 |
[35:54] | It appears you’re the only comrade I have left. | 看來你是我唯一的夥伴了 |
[36:26] | Seriously? | 不是吧? |
[36:30] | I was wrong. | 我想錯了 |
[36:35] | Are you drunk? | 你喝高了? |
[36:38] | no. | 沒 |
[36:42] | I thought stefan was gone,but I was wrong. | 我以為Stefan沒得救了 但我錯了 |
[36:44] | You saw him out there? | 你在那看到他了? |
[36:47] | – Damon,is he ok? – No,he’s not ok,elena. | – Damon 他沒事吧? – 不 他有事 Elena |
[36:51] | He’s an insufferable martyr that needs his ass kicked… | 他是十惡不赦的殺戮者 該被千刀萬剮… |
[36:57] | But he can be saved. | 但他還有得救 |
[37:01] | What happened out there? What changed your mind? | 發生什麼了? 什麼讓你改變了心意? |
[37:06] | I changed my mind because even in his darkest place,my brother still can’t let me die. | 我改變心意是因為 即使在他最壞時 仍不能任由我死 |
[37:12] | So I figure I owe him the same in return. | 所以我想我欠他一個回報 |
[37:16] | I’ll help you bring him back. | 我會幫你帶他回來 |
[37:21] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[37:24] | But before I do,I need you to answer one question. | 但在這之前 你得回答我一個問題 |
[37:28] | – What made you change your mind? – What do you mean? | – 是什麼讓你改變主意的? – 什麼意思? |
[37:31] | You were so hellbent on staying on that mountain. | 你那時要留在那山上 那麼堅決 |
[37:32] | Then you just gave up. So what changed your mind? | 後來就那麼放棄了 是什麼讓你改變主意的? |
[37:35] | – We were under attack,damon. – You had a bag full of weapons and a teacher with an eternity ring. | – 我們遭到襲擊了Damon – 你有一袋子武器 外加一個戴永恆之戒的老師 |
[37:40] | – You could have kept going. – It was too dangerous. | – 你本可以繼續下去 – 太危險了 |
[37:42] | It was too dangerous going out there to begin with,so what was it? | 打從開始 你去那兒就危險了 到底是什麼? |
[37:45] | – Why are you being like this? – What changed your mind,elena? | – 你幹嘛這樣? – 是什麼讓你改變主意 Elena? |
[37:49] | I didn’t want to see you get hurt,ok? I was… | 我不想看你受傷 行吧? 我… |
[37:55] | – I was worried about you. – Thanks. | – 我擔心你 – 謝謝 |
[38:00] | Yes,I worry about you. Why do you even have to hear me say it? | 沒錯 我擔心你 你為什麼非要聽我說出來呢? |
[38:06] | Because when I drag my brother from the edge and deliver him back to you, | 因為等我把我弟弟 從邊緣拉回來送給你的時候 |
[38:09] | I want you to remember the things you felt while he was gone. | 我要你記住他不在時 你的感覺 |
[38:25] | Good night,elena. | 晚安 Elena |
[38:29] | How’s it going,ric? | 怎麼樣 Ric? |
[38:39] | Know what you’re doing there? | 知道你自己在做什麼麼? |
[38:44] | No,I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[39:00] | I’ll take care of it. | 我來搞定 |
[39:05] | I’ll make sure nothing happens to her. | 我保證她沒事 |
[39:10] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[39:14] | I think we made a mistake. | 我覺得我們犯了個錯誤 |
[39:16] | Carol,you called me in to take care of this problem. Why the sudden change of heart? | Carol 你叫我解決這個問題 為什麼又突然改主意? |
[39:20] | – Maybe a guilty conscience. – Don’t feel guilty. | – 可能良心發現吧 – 別覺得內疚 |
[39:25] | They’re not human. They’re monsters. | 他們不是人類 他們是怪物 |
[39:28] | What if we’re wrong? | 如果我們錯了呢? |
[39:29] | My family’s been committed to this fight for almost 150 years,carol. | 我們家族致力於這樣的戰鬥 已經快有150年了 Carol |
[39:35] | You married into it,so maybe you don’t understand,but I do. | 你嫁過去而已 也許你不懂 但是我明白 |
[39:40] | I know what my obligations are. | 我知道我有怎樣的責任 |
[39:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:09] | Hello! | 有人嗎! |
[40:12] | Mrs. Lockwood?! | Lockwood夫人?! |
[40:18] | Somebody! | 有人嗎! |
[40:22] | Who’s that? | 是誰? |
[40:25] | Mrs. Lockwood?! | Lockwood夫人?! |
[40:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:34] | – Hello,caroline. – Daddy? | – 嗨 Caroline – 爸爸? |
[40:42] | The Vampire Diaries S03E02 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes版本調教:Tears |