时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:03] | – Mrs. Lockwood! Leaving so soon? | – Lockwood夫人 – 這就走了? |
[00:06] | – I’ve gotten myself into a vampire situation. | 我有麻煩了 事關吸血鬼 |
[00:09] | – Hello?! – Daddy? | 有人嗎? 爸爸? |
[00:13] | where’s stefan? he gave himself over to klaus. | Stefan呢? 他把自己獻給Klaus了 |
[00:15] | You can embrace what you truly are… A ripper. | 接受真實的你—一個殺戮者 |
[00:19] | Stefan can be saved. I’ll help you bring him back. | Stefan能救回來 我會幫你的 |
[00:22] | So is this your master plan? To build an army of hybrid slaves? | 這就是你的大計? 建立一支混血奴隸大軍? |
[00:26] | Not slaves… Soldiers. | 不是奴隸 是戰士 |
[00:29] | Something’s wrong. They’re all dead. I should be able to turn them. | 不對勁 全都死了 我應該能轉化他們的 |
[00:32] | I killed the doppelganger. I did everything I was told! | 我殺了二重身 一切都照做了! |
[00:46] | ******* | 匿名來電 |
[00:48] | You’re interrupting my drink. | 誰這麼不識相打擾我喝酒呀 |
[00:51] | Miss me? | 想我嗎? |
[00:53] | Katherine. Where are you? | Katherine 你在哪? |
[00:56] | Lurking outside your window,pining away. | 在你窗外徘徊 人家想你想得憔悴死了 |
[01:00] | – What do you want? – I’m homesick. What have I missed? | – 你想幹啥? – 想家了嘛 給我來個簡報? |
[01:03] | Well,stefan’s still klaus’ little prisoner and elena still thinks she can save him and no one’s thought about you since you left. | Stefan還是Klaus的小跟班 Elena依舊認為自己能救回他 |
[01:05] | 自打你走後 沒人想你 | |
[01:09] | And what about you? I’m sure now that you’ve given up on your brother, | 那你呢? 你肯定已經放棄他了吧 |
[01:12] | you’re plotting some sort of way of moving in on his girlfriend. | 並正在謀劃用啥方法 把他女友搶過來吧 |
[01:16] | I didn’t give up on him. I just don’t know where he is. | 我沒放棄他 不知道他在哪而已 |
[01:22] | But you do. Are you trailing them? | 看來你知道 你在跟蹤他們? |
[01:26] | A hybrid who wants me dead and his sidekick who’s off the rails? | 跟蹤一個想置我于死地的混血兒 還有他那失去控制的同伙? |
[01:30] | – I couldn’t be further away. – Which means you know exactly where they are. | – 我躲都來不及呢 – 看來你知道的一清二楚? |
[01:33] | All I know is that klaus pitched a fit once his hybrids didn’t work. | 我只知道Klaus的混血計劃沒成 他為此大發雷霆 |
[01:37] | Now he’s looking for some answers. | 現在正找答案呢 |
[01:38] | – How do you know that? – Spend 500 years running, | – 你咋知道的? – 逃了500年 |
[01:40] | and there will be a few people along the way that are looking out for you. | 一路上總會遇到一些照顧你的人 |
[01:43] | Is that what you’re doing? Looking out for my brother? | 這就是你正在做的? 照顧我弟弟? |
[01:47] | Maybe,maybe not. I’m conflicted. | 也許是 也許不是 我有點矛盾 |
[01:51] | Where are they? | 他們在哪? |
[01:54] | welcome back to chicago,stefan. | 歡迎回到芝加哥 |
[02:02] | – what are we doing here? – I know how much you loved it here. | – 我們來這幹啥? – 我知道你很喜歡這兒 |
[02:07] | Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days. | 能勾起你對往日自己的美好回憶 |
[02:10] | – Blocked out most of them. – A lot of blood,a lot of partying. | 很多事都不記得了 就知道有很多血還有無數的派對 |
[02:14] | – The details are all a blur. – Well,that is a crying shame. | – 細節全模糊了 – 那可真是奇恥大辱 |
[02:18] | The details are what makes it legend. | 就是那些細節成就了殺戮創奇 |
[02:23] | word was the ripper of monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. | 傳言蒙特雷的殺戮者寂寞啦 于是他逃來此地尋歡作樂啦 |
[02:28] | It was prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun. | 當時正趕上禁酒時期 舉國上下啥 都禁止 這讓生活變得無比 |
[03:00] | The Vampire Diaries S03E03 | iTunes版本調教:Tears 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |
[03:35] | Guess who my eyes have just spied,ladies? | 看看這是誰大駕光臨呀? |
[03:38] | – Looking for a good time,mr. Salvatore? – Save me a dance,gloria. | – Salvatore先生 來找樂子? – Gloria 留一支舞給我 |
[03:47] | – Please, help yourself. – Oh,I always do. | – 別客氣 – 我從不客氣 |
[03:52] | Careful,Mr. Salvatore. | Salvatore先生 小心點哦 |
[04:00] | You’re still wearing your date. She’s lovely. | 你身上還有女伴的味道哦 她真美味 |
[04:06] | No,no,no. | 別走 |
[04:09] | Who are you? | 你是誰? |
[04:22] | Chicago was magical. | 那時的芝加哥很神奇 |
[04:25] | Yeah,well,I’ll take your word for it. | 姑且相信你吧 |
[04:28] | – Like I said,I don’t remember most of it. – Ready to get down to business,then? | – 先前說了 很多事我都不記得了 – 準備好辦正事了? |
[04:32] | Why am I still with you? We had our fun,your hybrids failed. | 為什麼還不放我走? 玩也玩了 你的混血計劃失敗了 |
[04:36] | – I mean,don’t you want to move on? – We’re going to see my favorite witch. | – 你難道就沒其他想做的事了? – 我們要去見我最喜歡的女巫 |
[04:39] | If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, | 能解決混血問題的人 |
[04:43] | it’s her. | 就是她了 |
[04:55] | Rise and shine,sleepy head. | 懶蟲 該起床啦 |
[05:03] | – What are you doing?! – Get out! You know you were dreaming about me. | – 你在這幹什麼?! 出去! – 你夢到我咯 |
[05:06] | Explains the drool. | 都流口水啦 |
[05:09] | Oh,my god. 6:00 a.m. Seriously? | 天啊 這才早上6點 你不是吧? |
[05:14] | Do you really have nothing better to do at 6:00 a.m.? | 這時間你沒更好的事可做嗎? |
[05:17] | Fine,don’t come with me to bring stefan home. | 好吧 那你不要跟我一起 去救Stefan回來咯 |
[05:20] | – See ya. – Wait. Wait,wait,wait. What? | – 回見 – 等等 什麼? |
[05:24] | – What are you talking about? Where is he? – Windy city. | – 你說什麼? 他在哪? – 風城 |
[05:27] | He’s in chicago?Well,how do you know? | 緊靠密歇根湖的曲線型湖岸 10月後大量冷風會侵襲整個城市 |
[05:30] | It came to me in a dream. I was naked. You would have loved it. | 芝加哥? 你怎麼知道的? |
[05:33] | – Start packing. – Is he ok? | 夢到的 我當時還光著 你會喜歡的 |
[05:36] | Well,let’s just say he’s not there to meet oprah. | – 趕緊收拾 – 他還好嗎? |
[05:41] | Put these in the “yes” pile. | 反正不是去見奧普拉的 |
[05:58] | Daddy,are you there? | 這個要帶哦 |
[06:01] | Why won’t you talk to me? dad! | 爸 你在嗎? |
[06:17] | I’m so sorry this happened to you. | 爸! 你為啥不肯跟我說話呢? |
[06:20] | – Dad… – I need an answer. | 你變成這樣我真的很難過 |
[06:23] | How do you walk in the sunlight? | – 爸 – 你回答我 |
[06:26] | – Just let me go. – Sweetheart,please,just answer me. | 你怎麼可以出現在陽光下? |
[06:31] | – Then we’ll get on with it. – Is that all you want to know? | – 放我走吧 – 女兒 告訴爸爸 |
[06:34] | That’s all I want to know. | – 然後就沒事了 – 你就想知道這個? |
[06:45] | Interesting. | 對 |
[06:48] | No,dad,no! What are you… What are you doing? What are you doing? | 有點意思 |
[06:53] | Your ancestors built this place. | 爸 不要 你這是幹什麼? |
[06:55] | People figured it was for unruly prisoners at the jailhouse, but… | 這地方是你的祖先建造的 |
[06:58] | They had something else in mind. | 人們以為這裡是關押 無法管制的囚犯的監獄 |
[07:00] | Vervain in the ventilation system to keep their subject weak. | 可他們別有用意 |
[07:04] | Reinforced steel containment chair. | 通風管道中的馬鞭草 能使關押者變得虛弱 |
[07:08] | And that. | 加固的鋼鐵椅 |
[07:11] | What? | 還有那個 |
[07:14] | What are you doing? dad? | 什麼? |
[07:28] | Blood controls you,sweetheart. | 爸 你幹什麼? |
[07:32] | – This is how i’m going to fix you. – What? | 女兒 血欲控制著你 |
[07:44] | I sure hope we find him,’cause it would suck | – 我要這樣治好你 – 你說什麼? |
[07:46] | if the last momento of stefan was that crappy old necklace. | 希望能找到他 要不然那醜到家的 項鏈就是他留下的唯一紀念品咯 |
[07:49] | It’s an antique,damon. Like you. | 這是古董 和你一樣 |
[07:57] | Read this. Paints a pretty little picture of stefan’s first experience in chicago. | 看看吧 上面描繪了 他在芝加哥的首次之旅 |
[08:02] | It’s stefan’s diary. I’m not going to invade his private thoughts. | 這是他的日記 我不會侵犯他隱私的 |
[08:06] | You need to be prepared for what you’re about to see. | 你要為即將見到的事做好準備 |
[08:09] | I’ve seen stefan in his darkest periods. I can handle it. | 我見過他黑暗的一面 我可以應付 |
[08:14] | Here’s one. March 12th,1922. | 看這個 1922年3月12日 |
[08:18] | “I’ve blacked out days. “i wake up in strangers’ blood, | “我昏迷了幾天 在陌生人的血泊中醒來” |
[08:21] | in places I don’t recognize with women I don’t remember.” | “週圍的一切都無法辨認 身邊的女人也是如此” |
[08:25] | I’m shocked! Stefan’s not a virgin? | 驚天新聞! Stefan不是處男了? |
[08:29] | – Eyes on the road,grandma. – Fine. | – 歐巴桑 看好路 – 好吧 |
[08:32] | Back to my game. Tell me if you see a florida plate. | 還是玩我的遊戲吧 看到佛州的車沒? |
[08:35] | ******* | 公路遊常玩的遊戲 誰先看到 佛羅裡達州的車牌說出後就算贏 |
[08:52] | Sorry to crash the fun,boys, but some of us actually came here to hear the music. | 不是我說你們 但有些客人是來欣賞音樂的 |
[08:56] | Not you. | 不是聽你們吵鬧的 |
[08:58] | I am so sorry,sweetheart. Are we offending you? | 美女 對不起 冒犯你啦? |
[09:05] | It would take a lot more than a baby face like this to offend me. | 就你這張娃娃臉 不夠格 |
[09:15] | – You ever going to tell me your name? – Sure. When you earn it. | – 你不打算告訴我你的名字? – 可以啊 等你有資格後 |
[09:20] | Now do gloria a favor and stick a sock in it. | 給Gloria一點面子 別吵吵嚷嚷了 |
[09:36] | Looks familiar,doesn’t it? | 看起來很熟悉吧? |
[09:38] | I can’t believe this place is still here. | 這地兒居然還在 |
[09:42] | You got to be kidding me. | 搞笑吧 |
[09:44] | – So a hybrid walks into a bar,says to the bartender… – Stop. | – 混血兒走進酒吧對酒保說… – 打住 |
[09:48] | You may be invincible, but that doesn’t make you funny. | 你也許無敵 但你沒幽默感 |
[09:52] | – I remember you. – You’re gloria. . | – 我記得你 – 你是Gloria |
[09:57] | – Shouldn’t you be… – Old and dead? | – 你不是該… – 老死了? |
[09:59] | – Now if I die,who’s going to run this place,huh? – Gloria’s a very powerful witch. | – 我死了 這地兒誰來管? – Gloria是個很厲害的女巫 |
[10:03] | I can slow the aging down some. | 我可以延緩衰老 |
[10:06] | Herbs and spells. But don’t worry, it’ll catch up to me one day. | 用草藥還有咒語 不過 別擔心 死是逃不掉的 |
[10:09] | Stefan,why don’t you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar. | Stefan 你去吧台那兒 給我們倒點喝的吧 |
[10:16] | Yeah,sure thing. | 好 沒問題 |
[10:19] | – You look ravishing,by the way. – Don’t. | – 順便說句 你很迷人 – 免了 |
[10:23] | I know why you’re here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? | 我知道你此行的目的 混血兒想制造更多同類 |
[10:27] | – That kind of news travels. – So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse. | – 消息都傳開了 – 我做錯什麼了? 我打破詛咒了 |
[10:32] | Obviously you did something wrong. | 肯定出了錯 |
[10:35] | Look,every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old… | 每個咒語都有漏洞 但如此古老的咒語 |
[10:39] | – We’d have to contact the witch who created it. – Well,that would be the original witch. | – 就必須找到創造它的女巫 – 那就是第一代女巫 |
[10:44] | – She’s very dead. – I know. | – 她都死透了 – 我知道 |
[10:46] | – And for me to contact her,I’ll need help. | 我需要幫助才能召喚她 |
[10:52] | – Bring me rebekah. – Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied. | – 帶Rebekah來見我 – Rebekah沒空啊 |
[10:59] | She has what I need. Bring her to me. | 她身上有我需要的東西 帶她來見我 |
[11:03] | What is this? | 這是什麼? |
[11:06] | Well,I told you,stefan. Chicago’s a magical place. | 我說了 芝加哥是個神奇的地方 |
[11:11] | But this is me. With you. | 但這是我們在一起的照片 |
[11:23] | Caroline! It’s mom. | Caroline! 我是媽媽 |
[11:25] | Just coming up for air after a few all-nighters at the station. | 在警局熬了幾天夜 終于可以透透氣了 |
[11:28] | I thought we’d have lunch and you could remind me I promised not to work so hard. | 我們一起去吃個午餐吧 好讓你提醒我別太拼命 |
[11:36] | No! Please! Stop! | 不要! 求你了! 住手! |
[11:40] | Please stop! Please! | 停下來! 求你了! |
[11:49] | I don’t hurt anyone,I swear. | 我發誓沒傷害任何人 |
[11:53] | Daddy,swear. I can handle the urges. I can! | 爸 我發誓能控制住血欲 我可以! |
[11:57] | If you could handle it,this wouldn’t happen. | 你若可以 就不會這樣了 |
[12:04] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[12:07] | By conditioning you to associate vampirism with pain,in time, | 將血欲與疼痛聯系到一起 形成條件反射 這樣遲早 |
[12:12] | the thought of human blood will make you repress your vampire instincts completely. | 你想到人血就可以完全 壓抑住吸血鬼的本性了 |
[12:18] | That’s impossible. | 不可能的 |
[12:22] | – Daddy,you can’t change who I am. – Yes,I can. | – 爸 你改變不了我 – 不 我可以 |
[12:26] | – You remember this feeling? – No… No,no,no,no,no,no,no! | – 還記得這種感覺嗎? – 不… 不不不不不! |
[12:34] | Stefan could live anywhere in chicago and he chose this? | Stefan可以住在芝加哥 任何地方 卻選了這裡? |
[12:37] | There used to be an all-girls high school around the corner, but it shut down for attendance issues. | 原本拐角處是個女子高中 但因為出勤問題被關閉了 |
[12:41] | Weird. | 好怪吧 |
[12:43] | If you’re trying to scare me into giving up and going back, it’s not going to work. | 要是你想嚇我 好讓我放棄 轉頭回家 那是不可能的 |
[12:57] | here we are. Stefan’s second personality home. | 到了 殺戮者Stefan的家 |
[13:04] | – Pretty obvious he hasn’t been here. – Tour is not over yet. | – 看來他不在這裡 – 還有地方沒看呢 |
[13:24] | Stefan hid his alcohol. What a monster. | Stefan把酒藏起來 真禽獸 |
[13:28] | Look harder. | 看仔細了 |
[13:34] | It’s a list of names. | 是個名單表 |
[13:39] | These are all of his victims? | 全都是他殺的? |
[13:44] | Still handling it? | 還能應付不? |
[13:48] | What were you doing in the 1920s? Paving the way for women’s liberation? | 你1920年又在幹什麼? 為婦女解放運動各處奔走? |
[13:52] | I was around. Chicago’s a big city. | 閒逛唄 芝加哥是個大城市 |
[13:55] | Stefan was a cocky ripper douche. | Stefan是個自大的殺戮混蛋 |
[13:57] | But I could avoid him and still indulge in a few daisy buchanans of my own. | 我能避開他 然後獨自一人 萬花叢中過 片葉不沾身哦 |
[14:03] | – Where are you going? – His old stomping ground. | 經典歌舞劇<芝加哥> 裡的角色—蛇蠍美人 |
[14:05] | – I’m coming with you. – No. | – 你去哪? – 他以前常混的地兒 |
[14:07] | You stay here and whip up an actual plan. I’ll come back when I find him. | – 我跟你一起 – 不行 |
[14:14] | This doesn’t make any sense. Why don’t I remember you? | 你留下琢磨出一個切實可行的計劃 我找到他就回來 |
[14:17] | You said it yourself,that time had a lot of dark holes. | 這沒道理啊 我為啥不記得你? |
[14:19] | No,if you knew me,then why haven’t you said anything? | 你自己說那時很多事情記不清了 |
[14:21] | I’m a little busy right now. Memory lane will have to wait. | 如果你認識我 為什麼啥都沒說? |
[14:23] | What the hell is going on? Answer me. | 我現在有點忙 往事等會再回首 |
[14:30] | Let’s just say we didn’t get off to a brilliant start. | 到底怎麼回事? 回答我 |
[14:33] | To be honest,I hated you. | 這麼說吧 開局不利 |
[14:57] | – it’s beautiful. – A witch gave it to me. | 說實話 我恨你 |
[15:01] | – Supposedly it’s magical. – And is it? | – 真美 – 一個女巫送的 |
[15:04] | It brought me love,didn’t it? | – 據說有法力 – 是嗎? |
[15:08] | – it’s late,rebekah,we’re leaving. – Get off of me! | 它給我帶來了愛情 不是嗎? |
[15:10] | – Who is this guy? – Stefan,don’t. He’ll kill you. | – Rebekah 晚了 得走了 – 別碰我! |
[15:14] | He’s a lot stronger than he looks. | – 他是誰? – Stefan 不要 他會殺了你 |
[15:16] | So this is the famous stefan salvatore I’ve been hearing so much about. | 他比看起來強壯多了 |
[15:21] | You’re right,he does have funny hair. | 這就是我久仰大名的 Stefan Salvatore呀 |
[15:24] | – I’m bored. I want to go. – Then go without me,i’m not your girlfriend. | 你說得對 他發型很搞笑 |
[15:29] | No,you’re my sister, | – 無聊死了 我想走 – 那就走唄 我又不是你女友 |
[15:30] | which means… You have to do as I say. | 可你是我妹妹 |
[15:37] | Your sister. | 就是說 你要聽我的 |
[15:41] | So I knew another original vampire. | 你妹妹 |
[15:46] | If you can’t handle it,then don’t ask. | 這麼說我還認識另一位第一代吸血鬼 |
[16:05] | – I don’t recognize her. – Well,don’t tell her that. | 如果接受不了 就別問 |
[16:08] | Rebekah’s temper is worse than mine. | – 我不認得她 – 可別告訴她 |
[16:12] | Time to wake up,little sister. | Rebekah的脾氣比我更壞哦 |
[16:20] | Any day now,rebekah. She’s being dramatic. | 妹妹 該醒醒了 |
[16:23] | Look,why don’t you just tell me what the hell is going on? | Rebekah 玩夠了吧 她總喜歡出其不意 |
[16:27] | I mean,you obviously want me here for a reason,right? | 幹脆直接告訴我到底怎麼回事 |
[16:30] | – Well,you have many useful talents. – Do i? | 我在這兒肯定是有原因的 對吧? |
[16:32] | In fact,I learned some of my favorite tricks from you. | – 你可有才了 – 是嗎? |
[16:37] | So stefan,enlighten me. | 其實吧 我很多拿手詭計都跟你學的 |
[16:40] | What makes you worthy of an original like my sister? | Stefan 說來聽聽 |
[16:44] | She’s pure vampire and you’re no more than a diluted bloodline. | 你憑什麼配得上 像我妹妹這樣的第一代吸血鬼? |
[16:48] | Don’t listen to him,stefan. Nik’s an elitist. | 她血統純正 你不過是流水線作品 |
[16:51] | – And where’s the rest of your family? – Well,let’s see. | Stefan 別聽他的 Nik是個自大狂 |
[16:54] | – Um,I killed most of them. – But not all. | – 你家族的其他成員呢? – 讓我想想 |
[16:58] | – And you’re ok with that? – Well,we all had the chance to choose a side. | – 大部分都給我殺了 – 但不是全部 |
[17:03] | I chose the right one,eventually. | – 你沒意見? – 每個人都有過機會選擇陣營 |
[17:07] | Where the hell’s my wife? | 我最終還是選對了 |
[17:10] | – I don’t know. I give up. – You think you’re so tough? | 我妻子在哪? |
[17:12] | Hiding in your bar,drinking your liquor? | – 不知道 我沒纏著她了 – 你覺得自己很牛? |
[17:14] | A telephone call to chicago p.d. Might set you straight. | 藏在酒吧裡 喝著美酒 |
[17:21] | Lila? Lila,please.Come here for a second. | 我報個警 芝加哥警察就會要你好看 |
[17:24] | Oh,thank god. Come on,we’re leaving. | Lila 麻煩你過來一下 |
[17:26] | Oh,no,no,no,no. No. You’re sitting. | 感謝上帝 來 我們走 |
[17:42] | – Stefan,don’t be mean. – What the hell are you doing? | 別 你坐下 |
[18:00] | Thank you so much,lila. Why don’t you go and bandage that up. | – Stefan 別這麼壞 – 你要幹什麼? |
[18:04] | I’d like you to join me for a drink. | Lila 謝謝 去把傷口包一下吧 |
[18:08] | – What kind of sick freaks are you? – I said,drink! | 一起喝一杯吧 |
[18:24] | – I didn’t catch your name. – Go to hell. | – 你是什麼變態怪物? – 我說喝了它! |
[18:28] | – Do you want another sip? – Liam. | – 還不知道你叫什麼呢 – 去死吧 |
[18:30] | Liam grant. Liam grant! | – 再來一口? – 我叫Liam |
[18:33] | Have another sip,liam. Liam Grant! | |
[18:38] | Finish it. | Liam 再來一口 |
[18:43] | I was your number one fan. | 全喝了 |
[18:46] | Why should I believe any of this? | 我那時可是你的頭號粉絲 |
[18:49] | When she wakes up, tell her to meet us at gloria’s bar. | 我為啥要信你? |
[18:52] | Then volunteer your carotid artery and let her feed until you die. | 等她醒了 讓她來Gloria的酒吧找我們 |
[18:56] | Where are you going? You think i’m lying,stefan. | 然後獻上你的血 讓她把你吸幹 |
[18:58] | You and I knew each other. You trusted me with one of your secrets and now I’m going to prove it to you. | – 你去哪? – 你不信我嘛 |
[19:02] | – How? – We’re going to your old apartment. | 我們過去就認識 你還跟我分享過 一個秘密 現在讓我來證明給你看 |
[19:19] | Well,look what the wind blew in. Last I heard,you hated this place. | – 怎麼證明? – 去你以前住的地方 |
[19:23] | Gloria. Damn! If I knew you were going to age like this,I would have stuck around. | 什麼風把你吹來了 你不是討厭這兒嘛 |
[19:27] | I always did like you better. | Gloria 真是的! 早知道你能 一直保持容顏 我就該留下的 |
[19:29] | But I see your brother is still running in the wrong crowd. | 要不怎麼說我更喜歡你一些呢 |
[19:32] | – You’ve seen him? – With klaus. Bad combo. | 但你弟弟還跟那些狐朋狗友一起混哦 |
[19:36] | You know where they went? | – 你見過他? – 和Klaus一起 禍害二人組 |
[19:39] | They’ll be back here later tonight. They’re out running a little errand for me. | 知道他們去哪了嗎? |
[19:43] | Gloria… Don’t be a tease. | 今晚遲些還會過來的 眼下幫我跑腿去了 |
[19:47] | What kind of errand? | Gloria 別耍我 |
[19:51] | I don’t think so. You may be cute,but you’re still a vampire. | 跑什麼腿? |
[20:01] | april,1922. | 想得挺美 你雖然帥 但始終是個吸血鬼 |
[20:02] | Lexi found me last night,dragged me off the train tracks. | 1922年 4月 |
[20:06] | Thinks she can make me care again. | 昨晚Lexi找到了我 把我從鐵軌上拉走了 |
[20:10] | June,1924… Lexi’s driving me crazy. | 她認為能再次說動我 |
[20:13] | More animal blood,more misery. | 1924年 6月 Lexi快把我逼瘋了 |
[20:17] | 1935… Cravings are there,but it’s easier. | 飲下越多動物的血 我就越覺得生不如死 |
[20:22] | Lexi’s on to her next project… | 1935 仍有血欲 但已經好多了 |
[20:25] | Getting me to laugh. | Lexi又有新任務咯 |
[20:36] | what a charming little homestead. | 琢磨怎麼讓我笑 |
[20:50] | Do you feel that? | 真是個愜意的小窩 |
[20:54] | Is anybody here? | 感覺到了嗎? |
[20:59] | It’s been vacant for decades. People must break in all the time. | 有人在這兒嗎? |
[21:05] | Why’d you bring me here? | 都空了幾十年了 肯定有很多人闖入過 |
[21:06] | Your friend,liam grant,the one who drank his wife’s blood… | 幹啥帶我來這兒? |
[21:10] | I never could figure out why you wanted his name. | 你朋友 Liam Grant 喝下他妻子血的那人 |
[21:14] | And then you told me your little secret. | 我一直不明白 你為啥非要知道他名字 |
[21:16] | It was all part of your special little ritual. | 直到後來你把秘密告訴了我 |
[21:25] | – To write it down. And relive the kill… – Over and over again. | 原來這是你一貫的風格 |
[21:38] | You believe me now? | – 喜歡記下來 – 一遍遍重溫殺戮快感 |
[22:17] | Look what I found. | 現在信了吧? |
[22:23] | 1918. Single malt. | 看我找到了什麼 |
[22:27] | My favorite | 1918年的純麥威士忌 |
[22:30] | Let’s go and find someone to pair it with. | 我的最愛 |
[22:56] | – Finally! I called you an hour ago. – Make yourself presentable. | 咱去找個下酒菜吧 |
[23:00] | I know where stefan’s going to be tonight. | – 總算回來了! 我1小時前就電你了 – 打扮下吧 |
[23:02] | I told you that I was practically discovered by klaus and you’re worried about what I’m wearing? | 我知道Stefan今晚會去哪 |
[23:05] | I had an hour to realize what a bad idea it was to leave you here alone, process it,and move on. | 都說了我差點被Klaus發現 你居然只關心我穿什麼? |
[23:13] | – Are you ok? – Yeah. | 把你一人留這 我花了1小時罵自己 之後接受事實 最後決定不再去想 |
[23:17] | Ok,good. Get dressed. You’re all road-tripy and gross. | – 你沒事吧? – 沒事 |
[23:21] | So you know where he’s going to be? | 那好 打扮下 瞧一路顛簸給你整的 |
[23:22] | Yes,with klaus. So I’ll distract klaus and you deal with stefan. | 你知道他要會去哪? |
[23:26] | Ok. Thank you. | 對 還有Klaus 我去分散 Klaus的注意 你搞定Stefan |
[23:31] | But you’re going to have about five minutes tops | 好 謝謝你 |
[23:33] | before that hybrid freak rips my heart out. | 在那個混血把我撕碎之前 |
[23:36] | – So please,tell me you can do this. | 你最多只有5分鐘時間 |
[23:40] | I can do this. | 拜託給個保證 你能做到 |
[23:44] | – Where’s rebekah? – She’ll be here. | 我能做到 |
[23:46] | I can’t just conjure her on demand. | – Rebekah人呢? – 會來的 |
[23:51] | What’s with you? I thought chicago was your playground. | 總不能你嘴一張 我就能變出她來吧 |
[23:54] | So this is why you asked me to be your wingman? | 你怎麼啦? 這裡不是你的樂園嘛 |
[23:56] | Because you liked the way that I tortured innocent people? | 你喜歡看我折磨無辜的人 |
[24:00] | – Well,that’s certainly half of it. – What’s the other half? | 這就是讓我伴你左右的原因 |
[24:03] | The other half,stefan, is that you used to want to be my wingman. | – 猜對了一半 – 那另一半呢? |
[24:12] | they’re jealous. | 另一半嘛 是你自願的 |
[24:13] | Your family wants you dead because they can never be what you are. | 他們妒忌了 |
[24:16] | – What? An abomination? – No. A king. | 你的家人無法成為像你這樣的人 因此他們才想置你于死地 |
[24:26] | Look at us. Two sad orphans. | – 我是什麼樣的? 令人憎恨的雜種? – 不是 王者 |
[24:33] | My sister fancies you,you know. | 看看咱們 倆苦逼的孩子 |
[24:36] | But… I should warn you, | 我妹迷上你咯 |
[24:39] | rebekah doesn’t do anything half-speed, and that includes falling in love. | 但我得警告你 |
[24:43] | So just be careful. She’s totally mad. | Rebekah性情爽直 敢愛敢恨 |
[24:50] | I appreciate the advice. | 你可小心點 她可瘋了 |
[24:52] | And when the point comes where she inevitably leaves you… | 多謝提醒 |
[24:57] | She can’t help it,it’s just who she is. | 等她選擇離開你時 她肯定會的 |
[25:00] | Don’t let your heart do anything stupid. | 別怪她 天性使然 |
[25:08] | You know what,you’re a good friend,nik. | 別做任何傻事 |
[25:13] | I’m glad I met you. | Nik 你真是個摯友 |
[25:20] | To friendship. | 很幸運遇到了你 |
[25:29] | I want you to know, when carol lockwood called and told me about you… | 敬友誼 |
[25:35] | I sat down and cried. | 當Carol Lockwood打給我 告知你的事時 |
[25:41] | Dad,I’m ok. I’ve learned to adapt. | 爸爸跌坐在地上哭了 |
[25:44] | I don’t need to be fixed. | 爸 我沒事 我已學會如何適應了 |
[25:49] | I can’t be fixed. | 我不需要治療 |
[25:53] | I’ve always taught you to try your best. | 你治不好我的 |
[25:56] | I need you to try your best now. | 我一直教你要竭盡全力 |
[26:03] | – There,see? – You’re doing it. I can’t. | 你必須這樣 |
[26:07] | – Yes,you can. Fight the urge. – Daddy,I’m starving. | – 看見沒? 你做到了 – 我做不到 |
[26:09] | – I know you are,car. Try. – Why? You know that this isn’t going to work. | – 你可以的 抵抗欲望 – 爸 我餓壞了 |
[26:13] | – It has to work. It’s the only option. – Why are you trying to fix me? | – 我知道 加把勁 – 你知道這是不可能成功的 |
[26:16] | So I don’t have to kill you! | – 必須成功 這是唯一的選擇 – 為什麼你非要治好我? |
[26:24] | Daddy,I’m sorry. | 因為我不想殺你! |
[26:28] | The sun’s gone down. We’ll try again tomorrow. | 爸 對不起 |
[26:56] | Hello,bill. | 太陽下山了 我們明天再試 |
[26:59] | Put the gun down,liz. I know what I’m doing. | Bill 你好啊 |
[27:01] | That’s our daughter in there. She looks up to you. She loves you. | Liz 把槍放下 我知道自己在做什麼 |
[27:05] | Then she’ll trust me to do the right thing. | 那是我們的女兒啊 她尊重你 敬愛你 |
[27:08] | Let me do this,liz. Not because she’s a monster. | 那她就該相信我在做正確的事 |
[27:13] | But because we love her. | 讓我救她 不是因為她是個怪物 |
[27:17] | Tyler. | 而是因為我們愛她 |
[27:26] | you’re not going in there. Tyler | |
[27:31] | Go ahead. | 你不許進去 |
[27:40] | **** | 快去 |
[27:43] | It’s ok. We’re going to get you out of here. Tyler | |
[27:49] | My ring. My ring. | 沒事了 我們馬上救你出去 |
[27:59] | ok. | 我的戒指 |
[28:09] | so I’m confused. If we were such great friends, | 好了 |
[28:14] | why do I only know you as the hybrid dick | 我就不明白了 要是以前我們那麼好 |
[28:17] | who sacrificed my girlfriend on an altar of fire? | 為啥我只記得你是個 將我女友獻祭的混血混球呢? |
[28:23] | All good things must come to an end. | 天下無不散的宴席嘛 |
[29:06] | They’re using wooden bullets. They know. | 這些是木心子彈 他們知道了 |
[29:09] | – That means he’s here. who? – Who’s here? | – 說明他來了 – 誰? 誰來了? |
[29:14] | Rebekah! Come on,we’ve got to go,sweetheart. | Rebekah! 快 我們得走了 |
[29:19] | – What the hell is going on? – Stefan! – Stefan! | – 究竟怎麼了? |
[29:21] | go! | 快走! |
[29:25] | Stefan. | Stefan |
[29:29] | – I’m sorry,but the fun has to end here. – What are you talking about? | – 抱歉 享樂到此為止 – 你在說什麼啊? |
[29:32] | You must forget rebekah and me. | 你必須忘掉我和Rebekah |
[29:34] | Until I say otherwise,you never knew us,stefan. | 除非我讓你記起 否則你從未見過我們 |
[29:37] | Thank you. I had forgotten what it was like to have a brother. | 謝謝你 我都忘了 有兄弟是怎樣的感覺了 |
[29:51] | You compelled me to forget. | 你蠱惑了我 叫我忘記 |
[29:55] | It was time for rebekah and I to move on. | 我和Rebekah該離開了 |
[29:59] | Better to have a clean slate. | 最好可以重新開始 |
[30:02] | But why? | 但為什麼呢? |
[30:05] | You shouldn’t have to cover your tracks… | 你其實不必掩飾行蹤的… |
[30:09] | Unless you’re running from someone. | 除非你在躲誰 |
[30:13] | Storytime’s over. | 故事時間結束 |
[30:25] | I need another drink. | 我需要再喝點 |
[30:27] | A real one. | 有血有肉的 |
[30:43] | – What is wrong with you?! | – What is wrong with you? – 你怎麼回事? – 你怎麼回事? |
[30:46] | you kill andie one day,you save my life the next. | 你殺了Andie 隨後又救了我 |
[30:48] | What are you good,bad? Pick one! | 你到底是好是壞? 選一個啊! |
[30:49] | Klaus almost saw elena today. You have to get her out of chicago. | Klaus今天差點發現Elena 你得帶她離開這裡 |
[30:51] | She’s not going anywhere until she’s got you checked into vampire rehab and on the mend. | 她不把你帶回去就誓不罷休 |
[30:55] | Trust me. I’ve tried. | 相信我 我試過了 |
[30:57] | She is the key to everything. Klaus can’t know that she’s alive. | 她是事情的關鍵 Klaus不能發現她還活著 |
[31:00] | – What are you talking about? – She was supposed to die in the sacrifice and she didn’t. | – 什麼意思? – 她本該在獻祭中死去 最後沒有 |
[31:03] | Now klaus can’t create any new hybrids. | 現在Klaus造不出混血 |
[31:05] | His witch is seconds away from figuring that out. | 他找的女巫馬上就會發現的 |
[31:08] | Tell elena to go home and forget about me. | 告訴Elena回家去 忘了我 |
[31:14] | Tell her yourself. | 你自己跟她說 |
[31:21] | last call. Drink ’em up. | 要關門咯 最後一輪 |
[31:28] | I see they’ve opened the doors to the riff raff now. | 現在連痞子也讓進了嘛 |
[31:33] | Oh,honey,I’ve been called worse. | 親愛的 我得到過更難聽的外號 |
[31:44] | You don’t give up,do you? | 就是不肯放棄 是不? |
[31:46] | Give me my brother back… You’ll never have to see me again. | 把弟弟還來 我保證從你的世界裡蒸發 |
[31:51] | Well,I am torn. You see,I promised stefan I wouldn’t let you die, | 好糾結哦 你看 我答應了Stefan不會殺你 |
[31:54] | but how many freebies did I really sign up for? | 但到底要放過你幾次呢? |
[31:57] | And clearly you want to die, otherwise you wouldn’t be here,so… | 很顯然你想尋死 不然也不會來這 |
[32:02] | What can I say? I’m a thrill seeker. | 怎麼說呢? 我愛尋求刺激 |
[32:08] | – You shouldn’t be here. – Where else would I be? | – 你不該來這 – 我還能去哪? |
[32:13] | What do you want? Damon won’t be able to distract klaus for long. | 你想怎樣? Damon拖不了Klaus多久 |
[32:20] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[32:41] | How much clearer can I make it? | 還要我說多明白? |
[32:44] | I don’t want to come home! | 我不想回去! |
[32:50] | Oh,dear,what was that? I’m a little boozey, | 親愛的 看這是啥? 我有點醉了 |
[32:54] | so you’ll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries. | 沒法一下刺中你心髒可不要怪我 |
[32:59] | No,that’s not it. | 不對 這不是 |
[33:03] | Almost. | 接近了 |
[33:06] | You want a partner in crime? Forget stefan. | 你想找同伙嗎? 甩了Stefan |
[33:10] | I’m so much more fun. | 我比他有趣多了 |
[33:18] | You won’t be any fun after you’re dead. | 你死掉就不好玩了 |
[33:26] | – Really? – Not in my bar. You take it outside. | – 你不是吧? – 別在我酒吧裡搞 要打出去打 |
[33:30] | You don’t have to negotiate your brother’s freedom. | 你沒必要來為你弟弟討自由 |
[33:34] | When I’m done with him, he won’t want to go back. | 等我放他走時 他就不想回去了 |
[33:41] | Klaus is obsessed with siring these hybrids. | Klaus對制造混血兒很著迷 |
[33:43] | The second he knows you’re alive, he’ll figure out why it’s not working. | 若發現你還活著 馬上就會明白為何失敗了 |
[33:46] | Look,I know you’re trying to protect me,but I can’t let you do it. | 我知道你想保護我 但我不能讓你這樣做 |
[33:49] | – Come with me,stefan,please. – And what do you expect if I do? | – 跟我走吧 求你了 – 跟你走了又能怎樣? |
[33:53] | – It’s never going to be the same,elena. – I know that. | – 不可能再回到從前了 – 我知道 |
[33:56] | I don’t think you do. | 你不知道 |
[33:58] | I’ve left bodies scattered from florida to tennessee. | 我從佛州一直殺到田納西州 |
[34:03] | Innocent people. Humans. | 那些都是無辜的人啊 |
[34:05] | Lexi found you like this before. In the twenties,and… And she saved you. | Lexi找到你時 情況也跟現在一樣 她救了你 |
[34:09] | And you know what I did after that? | 你知道之後怎樣了? |
[34:12] | I spent 30 years trying to pull myself together. | 我花了30年時間重新振作 |
[34:15] | To a vampire,that’s nothing. To you? That’s half your life. | 對于吸血鬼來說 這不算什麼 但對于你 那是你的半輩子啊 |
[34:19] | – I can’t give up on you,stefan. – Yes,you can. It’s done. | – 我沒法放棄你 – 你可以 就這樣吧 |
[34:25] | That part of my life is done. I don’t want to see you. | 我生命的這段旅程結束了 我不想再見到你 |
[34:29] | I don’t want to be with you. | 我不想和你在一起 |
[34:38] | I just want you to go. | 我想讓你離開 |
[35:05] | You ok? | 你還好吧? |
[35:08] | Just drive. | 開車吧 |
[35:18] | thank you. | 謝謝 |
[35:25] | Honey,your dad… All our families, | 丫頭 你爸 我們全家 |
[35:29] | we have beliefs that have been passed on through generations. | 有世代相傳的信仰 |
[35:32] | – And we were taught never to stray from them. – You did. | – 必須堅守 – 可你接受我了 |
[35:36] | You taught me to look at things in a different way. | 是你教會我從另一個角度看問題 |
[35:39] | I just thought that he was the one who got me. | 我以為他理解我 |
[35:42] | He did. He will again. | 他可以 以後還可以 |
[35:56] | Hey,mom? Thanks for believing in me. | 媽 謝謝你相信我 |
[36:06] | Would now be a bad time to give you crap about sneaking out on me? | 我現在是不是不該說 “下次再讓你背著我偷跑啊”? |
[36:27] | He hates me. | 他恨我 |
[36:31] | My dad hates me. | 我爸恨我 |
[36:53] | Rebekah… It’s your big brother. | Rebekah 你大哥來咯 |
[36:58] | Come out,come out,wherever you are. | 出來 出來 不管你在哪 |
[37:02] | Go to hell,nik! | 去死吧! |
[37:04] | hurry up,rebekah. | Rebekah 快點 |
[37:08] | – Let’s go. – He’ll be here any second. | – 走吧 – 他馬上就到 |
[37:12] | Do you want to die? We’ve been found. We need to move. | 你想死嗎? 我們被發現了 得走了 |
[37:15] | – Not without stefan. – Stefan’s not coming. | – Stefan不來 我不走 – Stefan不會來了 |
[37:18] | We have to disappear. He’ll draw too much attention.Let him go. | 我們得消失 他太引人注意了 別管他了 |
[37:22] | – What did you do? – Come on. We don’t have time for one of your tantrums. | – 你幹了什麼? – 快點 沒時間耍脾氣了 |
[37:25] | I don’t want to run anymore,nik! All we do is run. | 我不想再逃了 都沒個盡頭 |
[37:29] | I want to be with stefan. | 我想和Stefan在一起 |
[37:32] | Fine. Then choose. | 好吧 你選吧 |
[37:36] | Him or me. | 他還是我 |
[37:40] | That’s what I thought. Get in the truck. Let’s go. | 我就知道 上車 我們走 |
[37:44] | Good-bye,nik. | Nik 再見 |
[38:15] | – Don’t pout. You knew it wouldn’t kill me. – Yeah,but I was hoping it would hurt more. | – 別撅嘴啊 你知道這殺不了我的 – 知道 我就希望能讓你更疼一些 |
[38:19] | I understand that you’re upset with me,rebekah… | 我知道你生氣 |
[38:25] | So I’m going to let that go. Just this once. | 所以這次我就不追究了 就這一次 |
[38:29] | Brought you a little peace offering. | 我帶了求和禮物來哦 |
[38:32] | You can come in. | 進來吧 |
[38:39] | Stefan? | 現在記憶回來 |
[38:46] | Now you remember. Rebekah | |
[39:01] | Rebekah. Stefan | |
[39:10] | Stefan… | Stefan |
[39:17] | Hey,buddy,take a picture of my brother and me. | 伙計 幫我和我兄弟照張相 |
[39:22] | I remember you. | 我記起來了 |
[39:26] | – We were friends. – We are friends. | – 我們曾是朋友 – 現在一樣 |
[39:33] | And now the reason you’re here. | 你在這裡的原因就是 |
[39:36] | Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch. | Gloria說你知道怎麼跟 第一代巫師聯系上 |
[39:41] | – The original witch. – What do you have that gloria needs? | – 第一代巫師 – Gloria需要你身上什麼東西? |
[39:49] | Where’s my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off! | 我的項鏈呢? 你把它弄哪去了? 我從沒拿下來過 |
[39:51] | – I don’t know. – I didn’t touch it. | 我不知道 我沒碰過 |
[39:54] | We need to find it,nik. Now,I want it back! | Nik 你得找到它 我要拿回它! |
[39:56] | Tell me that’s not what she needs,rebekah! | 告訴我那不是她需要的! |
[40:11] | – Ok. You were right.He was there. – I’m always right. | – 你是對的 他去過那兒 – 我什麼時候錯過呀 |
[40:15] | Let me guess… It ended in tears and heartbreak. | 我猜結局一定是眼淚加心碎吧 |
[40:18] | – Where are you? – why? | – 你在哪? – 問這幹啥? |
[40:20] | Do you want to come rub sunscreen on my back? | 想來給我擦防曬霜啊? |
[40:22] | I’m thinking europe. Italy,maybe.Or spain. | 你在歐洲吧 也許是意大利 要不就是西班牙 |
[40:26] | You were always a sucker for those lazy afternoons. | 你特迷歐式閒散的午後時光 |
[40:29] | Keep guessing,damon. Bye-bye. | 繼續猜 再見咯 |
[41:12] | Hey,kid. Chicago p.d. | 孩子 我是芝加哥警察 |
[41:18] | – I’m not afraid of you. – Oh,I’m not here for you. | – 我不怕你 – 我不是來抓你的 |
[41:22] | Have you seen these two? | 見過這兩個人嗎? |
[41:24] | I’ve never seen those people before in my life. | 這輩子從沒見過 |
[41:29] | Wrap it up,boys. We’re through here. | 兄弟們 收拾下走吧 他們逃了 |