时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? | 你們倆如此欽慕埃琳娜 她一定樂在其中吧 |
[00:06] | I’ve heard about you. | 我聽說過你的事情 |
[00:07] | The crazy, impulsive vampire. | 瘋狂而又衝動的吸血鬼 |
[00:09] | In love with his brother’s girl. | 愛上了他弟弟的女人 |
[00:11] | I wanted you to have this. | 我想送你這個 |
[00:13] | Oh, my god, it’s beautiful. | 天哪 太漂亮了 |
[00:15] | I can’t give up on you, Stefan. | 我不能放棄你 斯特凡 |
[00:16] | It’s done. I don’t want to see you. | 到此為止 我不想再見到你 |
[00:19] | I don’t want to be with you. | 也不想和你在一起 |
[00:21] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[00:22] | I’m conditioning you to associate vampirism with pain. | 我要讓你能夠把吸血鬼本質與痛苦相連 |
[00:27] | Hello, Bill. | 你好 比爾 |
[00:27] | A hybrid out to make more hybrids? | 一個混血兒想製造更多的混血兒 |
[00:29] | So what am I doing wrong? | 我哪裡做錯了 |
[00:30] | We’d have to contact the witch who created it. | 我們得跟下咒的那個女巫連通 |
[00:32] | Well, that would be the original witch. | 那就是女巫祖先了 |
[00:34] | Bring me Rebekah. She has what I need. | 把麗貝卡帶來 她有我需要的東西 |
[00:36] | Time to wake up, little sister. | 該醒來了 妹妹 |
[00:39] | – It’s beautiful. – A witch gave it to me. | -真漂亮 -一位女巫給我的 |
[00:42] | What do you have that Gloria needs? | 你有什麼格洛莉婭需要的東西 |
[00:45] | Where’s my necklace? | 我的項鏈呢 |
[00:45] | Tell me that’s not what she needs! | 告訴我 格洛莉婭要的不是那條項鏈 |
[01:12] | There has to be more to this dress. | 這裙子不會就這麼點布料吧 |
[01:14] | There’s not. | 就這麼點 |
[01:18] | So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. | 那21世紀的女人都穿得像妓女了 |
[01:22] | You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers. | 我從前穿褲子都有人衝我翻白眼 |
[01:24] | You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing. | 你從前穿褲子所以現在的女人就一絲不掛了 |
[01:27] | And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident. | 這叫什麼音樂啊 聽著像纜車事故 |
[01:30] | It’s dance music. | 這叫舞曲 |
[01:32] | You would dance to this? | 能跟著這個跳舞嗎 |
[01:34] | Are we done? | 鬧夠了沒 |
[01:35] | And why are you so grumpy? | 你生個什麼氣 |
[01:37] | I needed one thing from you for my witch | 我就要你拿一件東西給我的女巫 |
[01:40] | to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. | 以查明為什麼我的混血兒都死了 一件而已 |
[01:42] | Your necklace. And you lost it. | 你的項鏈 你卻給丟了 |
[01:45] | I didn’t lose it. It’s just been missing for 90 years. | 我沒弄丟 只是有九十年沒見著了 |
[01:49] | So what do you think? | 你覺得怎麼樣 |
[01:53] | I like it. | 我喜歡 |
[01:55] | What? I said I like it. | 怎麼了 我說我喜歡了 |
[01:58] | I can always tell when you’re lying, Stefan. | 我總能看穿你的謊言 斯特凡 |
[02:02] | Nice one, good work. | 不錯 乾得好 |
[02:03] | You’re the one that pulled the dagger out of her. | 是你把匕首拔出了她的身體 |
[02:05] | I heard that. | 我聽到了 |
[02:07] | All right. I’m going to get some fresh air. | 好了 我去透口氣 |
[02:35] | I just don’t know why you want to bring chili to a potluck. | 真不理解你幹嘛帶辣椒去百樂餐 |
[02:38] | Everybody brings chili. | 大家都會帶辣椒的 |
[02:40] | Hey, Ric. What’s up? | 裡克 早啊 |
[02:42] | What time do you want to go to the Lockwood party? | 你想幾點去參加洛克伍德家的宴會 |
[02:43] | Ah. Those founders parties aren’t really my thing. | 我不太想去創始人宴會 |
[02:46] | Show up, there’s going to be nine other people that brought chili. | 去吧 還會有另外九個人帶辣椒去的 |
[02:48] | It’s an old family recipe, ok? | 這是我家的祖傳秘方 行了吧 |
[02:50] | Yeah! I know. I knew your old family. | 對 我知道 我認識你的祖先 |
[02:53] | They made sucky chili. | 他們做的辣椒很爛 |
[02:58] | – Why are you here, exactly? – She knows. | -你到底來這兒幹嘛的 -她清楚 |
[03:01] | He thinks I’m going to break. | 他認為我會崩潰 |
[03:02] | I’m not going to break. I am just going to keep making chili, | 我不會崩潰的 我打算繼續做辣椒 |
[03:06] | pretend like I didn’t just spend the entire summer | 裝作我沒有花了一整個夏天的時間 |
[03:08] | looking for someone who didn’t want to be found. | 尋找一個不想被找到的人 |
[03:10] | – She’s in denial. – I’m not in denial. | -她還處在抵賴階段 -我不是抵賴 |
[03:13] | No? | 不是嗎 |
[03:16] | You’re still wearing this necklace. | 你還戴著這個項鏈 |
[03:19] | Isn’t this the reminder of your unbreakable bond with Stefan? | 這不是你與斯特凡情比金堅的信物嗎 |
[03:32] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你來這兒幹什麼 |
[03:34] | You two look chummy. | 你們倆挺親的啊 |
[03:36] | Klaus your new bestie? | 克勞斯成了你的新閨蜜了嗎 |
[03:37] | You know, if he finds out you’re in Chicago, you’re dead. | 他要是知道你在芝加哥 你就死翹翹了 |
[03:40] | Happy to know that you still care. | 你依然對我如此掛記 小女不勝歡喜 |
[03:42] | So tell me if I’m wrong– | 現在是這麼個情況吧 |
[03:43] | Rebekah’s necklace that Klaus is looking for… | 克勞斯要找的麗貝卡的那條項鏈 |
[03:46] | that’s the necklace that you gave to Elena. | 就是你送給埃琳娜的那條吧 |
[03:49] | Bye, Katherine. | 再見 凱瑟琳 |
[03:50] | Hey, hey. Wait. | 等等 |
[03:52] | You’re up to something, tell me. | 告訴我你在謀劃什麼 |
[03:56] | They don’t know where the necklace is. | 他們不知道項鏈的下落 |
[03:57] | I just have to keep them from figuring it out. | 我只需讓他們一直找不到 |
[03:59] | I have it all under control. | 一切盡在我的掌握之中 |
[04:02] | Please tell me you have a better plan than that. | 拜託告訴我你有比這更好的計劃 |
[04:04] | You do. | 你有吧 |
[04:06] | Come on, Stefan. | 別傻了 斯特凡 |
[04:07] | You’re not the diabolical type. | 你不是壞壞的那種 |
[04:10] | Whatever you’re planning, it’s not going to work. | 不管你的計劃是什麼 都不會成功的 |
[04:12] | Well, if the most diabolical | 如果我認識的 |
[04:13] | woman I know can’t seem to figure it out, | 最壞的女人都猜不透我的計劃 |
[04:15] | then I must be doing something right. | 那我一定挺上道的 |
[04:19] | I forgot. You’re bad now. | 我都忘了 你現在邪惡了 |
[04:22] | Don’t get too cocky. | 別太自信了 |
[04:23] | Klaus is smarter than you. He’s smarter than everyone. | 克勞斯比你聰明 他比所有人都聰明 |
[04:29] | And I’ve heard about that sister. | 我聽說他妹妹的事了 |
[04:31] | Be careful. | 當心 |
[04:32] | She’ll ruin you. | 她會毀了你 |
[04:34] | Happy to know you still care. | 你依然對我如此掛記 小生不勝歡喜 |
[04:48] | Jeremy. | 傑裡米 |
[04:50] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[04:52] | – You heard me? – What are you doing here? | -你能聽得到嗎 -你在這做什麼 |
[04:54] | Wait, like heard me, heard me, or did it sound more like a- – | 等等 你真能聽得到嗎 還是聽著像… |
[04:56] | – Where have you been? – I need to know you can hear me. | -你去哪了 -我得確認你能聽見我 |
[04:58] | You drop in, you tell me not to trust Vicki, | 你突然出現 告訴我不要相信薇姬 |
[05:00] | and then you disappear? | 之後你就消失了 |
[05:01] | Jeremy! Tell me you can hear me. | 傑裡米 告訴我你能聽見我 |
[05:03] | Yeah, yeah, I can hear you, all right? | 是的 我能聽見你 行了吧 |
[05:05] | What the hell! | 到底是搞什麼鬼 |
[05:08] | What is it? | 怎麼回事 |
[05:09] | I’ve been trying to get you to hear me for days. | 這些天 我一直試圖讓你聽見我 |
[05:12] | – Yelling your name and screaming. – You have? | -喊著你的名字 甚至是尖叫 -你喊過我 |
[05:17] | What changed? | 發生了什麼事 |
[05:19] | I’ve been trying to get through to you, | 我一直試著和你取得聯繫都失敗了 |
[05:21] | why now? | 現在怎麼可以了 |
[05:22] | I was dreaming about you. | 我剛剛夢見你了 |
[05:25] | I… | 我 |
[05:31] | You were dreaming about me? | 你夢見我了 |
[05:40] | I can’t believe this is actually happening. | 真不敢相信這是真的 |
[05:43] | That you’re actually here. | 你真的在這兒 |
[05:47] | I’m here. | 我在這兒 |
[05:52] | I come bearing gifts. | 我帶禮物來了 |
[05:54] | Please say that’s not chili. | 別告訴我你帶了辣椒 |
[05:58] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[05:58] | – I’m back! – Hi! | -我回來了 -嗨 |
[06:07] | I leave town for the summer | 整個夏天 我都不在鎮上 |
[06:09] | and everything goes to hell for the both of you. | 結果你們倆過得都不怎麼好 |
[06:13] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[06:16] | Jeremy! | 傑裡米 |
[06:32] | So mayor Lockwood | 也就是說洛克伍德鎮長 |
[06:34] | called your gay ex-husband | 打電話找你同性戀的前夫來 |
[06:35] | to torture your vampire daughter. | 拷問你的吸血鬼女兒 |
[06:38] | Yes. I’ve been keeping him detained | 是的 我一直關押著他 |
[06:40] | to make sure the vervain’s out of his system. | 以確保他身體裡的馬鞭草都排淨了 |
[06:42] | So you could, you know… | 這樣你就可以… |
[06:44] | Can’t we just kill him? | 我們就不能幹掉他嗎 |
[06:45] | No, Damon! He’s Caroline’s father. | 不行 達蒙 他是卡羅琳的父親 |
[06:48] | He sounds like a douchebag to me. | 依我看他就是個混蛋 |
[06:49] | Yeah, well, just ’cause you and I are on ok terms | 好吧 雖然我們算是相安無事 |
[06:51] | doesn’t mean that I’m a suddenly a big | 但不代表我贊同你的 |
[06:53] | advocate for your “lifestyle”. | 生活方式 |
[06:56] | Is that what you told him | 你離婚的時候 |
[06:57] | when you two got divorced? | 也是這麼和他說的吧 |
[07:01] | 市監獄 建於1860年 神秘瀑布鎮 | |
[07:04] | Double check him for vervain | 在你強迫他之前 |
[07:05] | before you compel him. | 要仔細檢查他體內有沒有馬鞭草 |
[07:23] | You brought another vampire into this? | 你又帶了個吸血鬼來 |
[07:24] | It’s the best thing for all of us, Bill. | 這對我們都好 比爾 |
[07:26] | So, Bill, I hear you’re into the whole | 比爾 我聽過你拷問 |
[07:28] | daddy-daughter vampire torture thing. | 你那吸血鬼女兒的來龍去脈 |
[07:30] | I was trying to help her. | 我是在幫她 |
[07:32] | Well, if there’s anyone who doesn’t need help, | 要是說誰最不需要幫助 |
[07:36] | it’s your annoying control freak of a daughter. | 就是你那個討厭的控制狂女兒了 |
[07:47] | Yep. | 是的 |
[07:48] | He’s vervain-free. | 他體內沒有馬鞭草 |
[07:49] | Just erase his memory, Damon. | 你就快抹去他的記憶吧 達蒙 |
[07:52] | So, Bill, I have a question. | 比爾 我有個問題 |
[07:54] | What makes you think that you can change | 你憑什麼覺得你可以 |
[07:55] | the basic nature of a vampire? | 改變吸血鬼的本質 |
[07:57] | The mind’s a powerful tool. | 思想是股很強大的力量 |
[08:00] | It can be trained and retrained. | 是可以反覆訓練的 |
[08:04] | You just have to be strong enough. | 只要你夠強大 |
[08:06] | Oh, yeah? I completely agree. | 是嗎 我完全同意 |
[08:10] | I actually happen to love mind control, myself. | 實際上 我恰巧喜歡控制人的思想 |
[08:15] | You will leave town immediately. | 你馬上離開鎮上 |
[08:18] | All you remember is you came to bring your daughter | 你只會記得你來只是為了帶你女兒 |
[08:20] | back to school shopping. | 去買開學的東西 |
[08:25] | You left us. | 你把我們撇下了 |
[08:27] | Yeah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:28] | Retail therapy was making my head explode. | 購物療法讓我的頭都要炸了 |
[08:30] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[08:32] | – What’s she doing? – She’s failing. | -她在幹嘛 -讓我失望 |
[08:33] | It’s hard to find something | 當你毫無頭緒的時候 |
[08:35] | when you don’t have anything to go on. | 找東西是很困難的 |
[08:36] | So use me. | 那麼我來幫你 |
[08:38] | I only wore it for a thousand years. | 怎麼說那項鏈我也帶了一千年 |
[08:40] | See? Now this one offers a solution. | 看到了沒 現在有人願意幫忙了 |
[08:43] | All right, give me your hand, sweetheart. | 好的 把手給我 寶貝 |
[08:46] | She’s, uh, she’s looking for the necklace, huh? | 她…她在找項鏈 對嗎 |
[08:50] | The problem with my dad’s normal side of the family | 問題是 我爸的家人太過正常了 |
[08:53] | is normal made for a really boring summer. | 正常得讓我一夏天都很無聊 |
[08:55] | After the last few days, | 經歷了過去幾天的事 |
[08:57] | I would kill for a normal family. | 我寧願有個正常的家庭 |
[09:00] | Since when did you learn how to cook? | 你什麼時候學會做飯了 |
[09:01] | Damon helped a little. | 達蒙幫了點忙 |
[09:03] | Damon’s helping you cook now? | 達蒙現在會幫你做飯了 |
[09:04] | Both of you stop judging. | 你們倆別瞎想 |
[09:06] | He’s just trying to be a good- – ow! | 他只是想做個好… |
[09:09] | Ahh! Did I splash you? | 我濺到你了嗎 |
[09:10] | No, no, my necklace. | 不是 是我的項鏈 |
[09:12] | I can sense something. | 我感覺到了 |
[09:20] | It burned me. | 它燙到我了 |
[09:23] | Maybe it’s a sign you shouldn’t be wearing it. | 或許這意味著你不該再戴了 |
[09:24] | – Caroline… – What, I’m just saying. | -卡羅琳 -怎麼了 我說說而已嘛 |
[09:27] | If you’re going to be “cooking” without Stefan. | 反正你現在也不跟斯特凡一起做飯了 |
[09:34] | Let me see it. | 我看看 |
[09:57] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[10:07] | – So where is it? – It doesn’t work like that, doll. | -它在哪 -沒辦法直接告訴你的 姑娘 |
[10:09] | I get images. | 我能看到畫面 |
[10:10] | There’s a girl with her friends– | 有個女孩和她的朋友在一起 |
[10:12] | Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, | 是嘛 我要是拿不回我的項鏈 |
[10:14] | if I don’t get my necklace back. | 她和她的朋友就都得死 |
[10:16] | Well, I’ll have to dive back in to get the details. | 我得重新潛回去看詳細點 |
[10:17] | – So dive. – I need more time. | -那你潛 -我需要點時間 |
[10:22] | And space. | 還有空間 |
[10:25] | You’re harshing my ju-ju. | 你們在干擾我的咒符 |
[10:27] | We can wait. | 我們不急 |
[10:28] | I’m sure you can. | 那是當然 |
[10:31] | But that’s not what I asked. | 但我要的不是耐心 |
[10:36] | Hey, you know, why don’t we just come back later. | 不如我們一會兒再回來 |
[10:39] | I’m hungry anyway. | 我餓了 |
[10:42] | I’ll let you pick who we eat. | 我讓你選我們的盤中餐 |
[11:08] | Hey. Ok, I got it. | 我拿來了 |
[11:09] | I have an identification spell that might be able to tell me | 我有一個識別咒語可能讓我知道 |
[11:12] | what magic affected the necklace. | 這條項鏈被什麼魔法控制了 |
[11:15] | It’s going to take a while, so tell me if anyone’s coming, ok? | 得花點時間 如果有人來了就告訴我 |
[11:20] | So you’re not, like, switching Salvatores, are you? | 你是不是打算換個兄弟了 |
[11:24] | What? | 什麼 |
[11:24] | – Caroline… – Stay focused. | -卡羅琳 -集中精力 |
[11:26] | As your friend who worries for you daily, | 作為日夜為你擔心的朋友 |
[11:28] | what is the deal with you and Damon? | 說說你跟達蒙到底怎麼回事 |
[11:30] | There is no deal. | 沒怎麼回事 |
[11:33] | He’s been just as focused on finding Stefan as I have. | 他一直都像我那樣全心全意找斯特凡 |
[11:35] | Yeah, but that doesn’t make him any less Damon. | 沒錯 不過這不會讓他改變什麼 |
[11:37] | If my own father, who I love dearly, can’t change me? | 如果我摯愛的爸爸改變不了我 |
[11:41] | No one’s changing Damon. | 沒有人能改變得了達蒙 |
[11:43] | Not even you. | 連你也不行 |
[11:44] | Look, why are we even talking about this? | 我們為什麼要談這個 |
[11:46] | Hey. Guys? | 各位 |
[11:52] | – What are you doing? – I’m not doing anything. | -你在做什麼 -我什麼都沒做 |
[11:58] | It has its own magic. | 這是它自身的魔法 |
[12:12] | I’m going to let you in on a little secret– | 我想告訴你一個小秘密 |
[12:15] | founders parties are just an excuse for the council | 創始人聚會不過是委員會的一個幌子 |
[12:17] | to gather in back rooms and plot against vampires. | 好讓他們聚在密室裡謀劃怎麼對付吸血鬼 |
[12:23] | I think you need to take a beat with Elena. | 我覺得你該跟離埃琳娜遠點了 |
[12:28] | Excuse me? | 你說什麼 |
[12:29] | Whatever it is you two have going on, | 不管你們倆現在什麼情況 |
[12:30] | I think it’s a bad idea. | 我都不贊同 |
[12:32] | I don’t really think it’s your problem, Ric. | 我覺得這不關你什麼事 裡克 |
[12:33] | It is my problem. I’m supposed to look after her, | 關我的事 我應該好好照顧她 |
[12:35] | and this is me doing that. | 我這是在盡責 |
[12:38] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你認為我在幹什麼 |
[12:40] | What I think is you need to take a beat. | 我認為你該離她遠點 |
[12:47] | Damon? Sorry. | 達蒙 打擾 |
[12:50] | Uh, the mayor just called the council meeting. | 鎮長要召集開委員會會議了 |
[13:03] | My girl’s dead. I’m bored. | 我的女孩死了 我很無聊 |
[13:07] | You weren’t kidding about being hungry. | 你還真是餓了 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 沒錯 |
[13:12] | It’s been a long day. | 今天挺辛苦的 |
[13:13] | – Try being related to her. – You’re being mean. | -跟她做兄妹才辛苦呢 -你真壞 |
[13:16] | And why are you being mean? You used to love me. | 你怎麼也這麼壞 你以前是愛我的 |
[13:18] | It’s been 90 years, Rebekah. Give him a minute. | 都過去九十年了麗貝卡 給他點時間 |
[13:21] | Why are you taking his side? | 你為什麼要幫他說話 |
[13:22] | Because, my dear sister, I feel pity | 因為 我親愛的妹妹 我為所有 |
[13:24] | for any man who doesn’t give you what you want. | 不能如你願的男人感到遺憾 |
[13:26] | Will you stop making me out to be a brat? | 你能不能別再把我當個小孩 |
[13:27] | I am not a brat! | 我不是小孩了 |
[13:28] | A thousand years of life experience says otherwise. | 從我與你共處的一千年來看 不是這樣的 |
[13:33] | well, you’re no picnic, either. | 你也是半斤八兩 |
[13:34] | I mean, I’ve only spent one summer with you | 我才跟你過了一個夏天 |
[13:36] | and I feel like I want to blow my head off. | 我都覺得想把自己的頭擰下來 |
[13:41] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[13:46] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:53] | – Where’s he going? – To write a name on a wall. | -他去哪 -去往墻上寫個名字 |
[13:56] | It’s a long story. | 說來話長 |
[14:04] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[14:06] | Look, where are you? We don’t have much time. | 你在哪 我們沒多少時間 |
[14:09] | We’ve got all the time in the world. | 時間多得是 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry about before. I just got, um, distracted. | 之前的事我很抱歉 我…被其他事絆住了 |
[14:17] | It’s fine. I get it. | 沒關係 我懂的 |
[14:20] | Why haven’t you told her? | 你為什麼還不告訴她 |
[14:22] | Well, she’s been gone all summer. | 她整個暑假都不在 |
[14:23] | Yeah, I know that. | 對啊 我知道 |
[14:25] | Now why haven’t you told her, really? | 你到底為什麼還不告訴她 |
[14:27] | I don’t know. You know, I don’t even understand | 我不知道 我還無法完全理解 |
[14:29] | how any of this is possible. | 這一切怎麼可能發生 |
[14:31] | Well, it’s kind of a push and pull. | 我擠進來 你拉我進來 |
[14:35] | I’m pushing from the other side trying to contact you, | 我從那邊擠進來 試圖連通到你 |
[14:37] | and sometimes, like just now, if you pull… | 而有時候 就像現在這樣 如果你拉我… |
[14:42] | The other side? Is that… | 那邊 這個… |
[14:44] | Is that what it’s called? | 是這麼叫的嗎 |
[14:45] | That’s what I call it. | 我是這麼叫的 |
[14:48] | I’m all by myself here. | 我在這兒孤身一人 |
[14:50] | It’s like I’m a part of your world, | 就好比是我是你的世界的一部分 |
[14:51] | only no one can see me. I’m just… | 只是誰也看不見我 我只是… |
[14:54] | on the other side. | 在那邊 |
[14:55] | Wait, what about Vicki? | 等等 那薇姬又是怎麼回事 |
[14:57] | Whenever you say you see her, | 每次你一說你見到她 |
[14:59] | I feel something. | 我就會感覺到一些東西 |
[15:01] | A darkness. | 黑暗 |
[15:01] | And when I try to tell you not to let her in, | 當我試圖警告你別讓她進來時 |
[15:03] | something crazy happens. | 發生了很奇怪的事 |
[15:04] | Like, she’s trying to push me out. | 就像是她想把我推出去似的 |
[15:07] | Like the windows breaking. | 所以窗子碎了 |
[15:10] | Just be careful. | 總之要小心 |
[15:12] | Try not to let her in. | 試著別讓她進來 |
[15:13] | ‘Cause she can’t get through if you’re not open to it. | 因為如果你不敞開心扉 她就進不來 |
[15:19] | You don’t understand how amazing it is | 你不知道我終於可以和你說話 |
[15:21] | to finally be able to talk to you. | 是多麼的美妙 |
[15:23] | I’m all by myself here. I mean, | 我在這兒孤身一人 |
[15:26] | I don’t have anyone. | 無依無靠 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:35] | I know you can’t feel anything. | 我知道你什麼都感覺不到 |
[15:39] | Do it again. | 再來一次 |
[16:02] | There you are. | 你來了 |
[16:04] | Thought you were resting. | 我還以為你在休息 |
[16:07] | Well, now we both have a secret. | 那麼我們就各有秘密了 |
[16:09] | What did you see? | 你看到什麼了 |
[16:12] | It’s what I heard that’s interesting. | 我聽到的才有趣 |
[16:15] | You know, the girls with the necklace, | 拿著項鏈的那些女孩 |
[16:17] | they were talking about you. | 她們在談論你呢 |
[16:18] | Yet you didn’t tell Klaus. | 但你還沒告訴克勞斯 |
[16:22] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[16:24] | ‘Cause I wouldn’t help that hybrid half-breed with anything. | 因為我不會幫那個混血兒做任何事 |
[16:28] | The necklace is a talisman from the original witch herself. | 那條項鏈是女巫祖先的護身符 |
[16:32] | I want it. | 我想得到它 |
[16:34] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:36] | I can’t help you. | 我幫不了你 |
[16:37] | Don’t be difficult. | 別逼我上罰酒 |
[16:39] | You know, I’d hate to have to tell Klaus | 我不想告訴克勞斯 |
[16:42] | what a liar his sidekick is. | 他的跟班是個大騙子 |
[16:52] | Guess I’ve got to get it out of you the hard way, huh? | 看來我還是得嚴刑逼供了 是嗎 |
[17:07] | What is this? | 怎麼回事 |
[17:08] | Why can’t I move? | 為什麼我不能動了 |
[17:09] | Relax. It’s just a little paralysis spell. | 別緊張 只是讓你全身麻痺的咒語 |
[17:13] | Nothing major. | 沒什麼大不了的 |
[17:18] | Just got to get the information out of your pretty little head. | 只是想從你的小腦袋瓜裡得到些消息 |
[17:23] | You know, witches now days, | 現在的女巫 |
[17:25] | they’re into that new age stuff, but… | 她們喜歡全新的東西 但是 |
[17:30] | I’m a little more old school voodoo. | 我更偏向老式的巫術 |
[17:36] | This will stop that pesky healing. | 這能抑制你討厭的愈合本領 |
[17:46] | I won’t tell you anything. | 我什麼都不會告訴你的 |
[17:51] | You don’t have to. | 你不用告訴我 |
[17:57] | You feel that? | 感受到了嗎 |
[17:58] | That’s your essence. | 那就是你的本質 |
[18:00] | Your spirit. It lets me make a connection. | 你的靈魂 它讓我建立聯繫 |
[18:05] | Herbs help, too. | 藥草也能派上用場 |
[18:07] | Diviner’s sage, witch hazel. | 鼠尾草 金縷梅 |
[18:12] | But my personal favorite… | 但我最愛用的還是 |
[18:17] | Vervain. | 馬鞭草 |
[18:23] | There have no been no incidence of question since spring. | 從春天開始就沒發生過什麼事 |
[18:26] | It’s been quiet. | 風平浪靜 |
[18:30] | Anyone else have anything to add to the minutes? | 現在還有誰要補充什麼嗎 |
[18:34] | Damon? | 達蒙有嗎 |
[18:35] | Ah, no, I think the sheriff covered it, | 沒有 我覺得該說的警長都說到了 |
[18:37] | mayor Lockwood. | 洛克伍德鎮長 |
[18:40] | Looks like we’ve made it through the worst. | 看來我們撐過最壞的時期了 |
[18:42] | Well, I have nothing new to add, | 我沒有什麼要補充的 |
[18:44] | so thank you all for coming. | 感謝你們的到來 |
[18:49] | Good to see you. | 很高興見到你 |
[18:51] | – Carol. – Damon. | -卡羅爾 -達蒙 |
[18:55] | I have a question. | 我想問個問題 |
[18:58] | Bill. | 比爾 |
[19:00] | Do you three think that | 你們三個認為 |
[19:01] | everybody on the council is clueless… | 委員會的成員是都蒙在鼓裡呢 |
[19:03] | or just stupid? | 還是就是愚蠢呢 |
[19:08] | Ok, tell me if you see anything in these grimoires | 如果你在魔法書中見到 |
[19:11] | that involves precious medals | 與貴重的紀念章有關的 |
[19:12] | or a symbol that resembles a necklace. | 或者跟項鏈相似的標誌就告訴我 |
[19:15] | Well, can’t you just ask | 你怎麼不直接問 |
[19:16] | all the dead witches you were channeling? | 你以前連通的那些死去的女巫 |
[19:18] | I don’t have access to them anymore. | 我已經不能連通她們了 |
[19:19] | – They cut me off. – Since when? | -她們不理我了 -什麼時候的事 |
[19:21] | Since I brought you back to life. | 從我讓你起死回生時開始 |
[19:25] | I messed with the balance of nature | 我打破了自然界的平衡 |
[19:26] | and there were consequences. | 這就是給我的懲罰 |
[19:30] | Hey. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:31] | I know I should have told you. | 我本該告訴你的 |
[19:34] | I told Elena when it happened. | 事後我立刻告訴埃琳娜了 |
[19:35] | I just didn’t want you to feel weird about it, you know? | 我只是不想讓你心裡怪怪的 |
[19:37] | Hey, no, no, look, you don’t have to apologize for anything. | 不 不 你不必為任何事情道歉 |
[19:41] | Ok? You didn’t do anything wrong. | 好嗎 你沒做錯任何事 |
[19:46] | Elena said you’ve been having kind of a hard time since then. | 埃琳娜說從那以後你一直不太好 |
[19:50] | No, I’m fine. You know, just been, ah, | 不 我很好 只是 |
[19:53] | a little out of it lately. | 最近有點神情恍惚而已 |
[19:55] | So should I concentrate on the older books? | 我應該專注於更古老的書吧 |
[19:57] | Or, uh, I mean, how old is this necklace? | 這條項鏈有多古老 |
[19:59] | Old. Yeah. | 古老哈 說的對 |
[20:09] | Jeremy. The darkness. It’s here. | 傑裡米 那邪惡的感覺在這 |
[20:15] | Jeremy! | 傑裡米 |
[20:25] | Are you OK?! | 你沒事吧 |
[20:27] | What the hell just happened? | 剛剛發生什麼事了 |
[20:28] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[20:32] | I’m impressed. | 我很驚訝啊 |
[20:33] | You’ve got discipline, Stefan. | 你很有原則 斯特凡 |
[20:35] | It’s not going to do you much good, but… | 這對你可沒好處 但是呢… |
[20:39] | just let go, honey. | 還是放棄吧 親愛的 |
[20:44] | There we go, there we go. | 就這樣 就這樣 |
[20:48] | There’s the girl with the necklace. | 這個戴項鏈的姑娘 |
[20:50] | You love her. | 你愛她 |
[20:53] | You’d do anything for her, and you have. | 你願意為她付出一切 而且你已經這樣做了 |
[20:59] | A lot of darkness, a lot of guilt. | 許多惡行 許多罪咎 |
[21:02] | All to keep her away from Klaus. | 全是為了不讓克勞斯發現她 |
[21:04] | Why would he be interested in one girl? | 他怎麼會對這姑娘感興趣呢 |
[21:06] | Don’t do this. Don’t do this. | 別這樣 別這樣 |
[21:14] | She’s the doppelganger. | 她就是二重身 |
[21:16] | She’s supposed to be dead, and that’s why Klaus | 她本該死掉的 正是因為她沒死 |
[21:19] | can’t make hybrids, isn’t it? | 克勞斯不能製造混血兒 對吧 |
[21:23] | Well, this is creepy. | 真讓人毛骨悚然啊 |
[21:31] | Maybe you do need my help, after all. | 也許你還是需要我幫忙的 |
[21:36] | Did Stefan ever tell you where he got the necklace? | 斯特凡有沒有告訴你 項鏈哪裡來的 |
[21:39] | No, and I never asked. | 沒有 我也沒問過 |
[21:40] | Hopefully Bonnie will be able to figure it out. | 希望邦妮能找到答案 |
[21:42] | Please tell me it’s time to go. | 拜託告訴我可以走人了 |
[21:43] | Beyond. Where’s Damon? | 可以了 達蒙哪兒去了 |
[21:45] | Probably off somewhere doing bad things to good people. | 八成又去欺負好人了 |
[21:49] | Consider me the honesty please. | 請恕我心直口快 |
[21:54] | – What is it? – What’s the matter? | -怎麼了 -什麼事 |
[21:55] | It’s my dad. | 我爸在那邊 |
[22:00] | Why would he even show up here? | 他怎麼會出現 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. But I can’t– | 不知道 但我不能… |
[22:03] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[22:04] | – I’ll call you later. – Ok. | -回頭給你打電話 -好 |
[22:07] | Ok, what’s that all about? | 好吧 這是咋回事 |
[22:09] | Speaking of doing bad things to good people… | 說到欺負好人… |
[22:17] | Wait, wait, Houston, we have a problem. | 等等 休斯頓控制中心 我們有麻煩了 |
[22:20] | – Where have you been? – Managing Bill Forbes. | -你去哪了 -處理比爾·福布斯的事 |
[22:22] | Apparently he’s impervious to compulsion. | 顯然 他對精神控制免疫 |
[22:24] | – How? – I have no idea. | -怎麼做到的 -我也不知道 |
[22:25] | But he threatened to out me. | 但他威脅我 要讓我出局 |
[22:27] | Don’t get me started on the irony of that. | 別讓我開始就那麼諷刺他啊 |
[22:28] | What did you do to him? | 你對他做什麼了 |
[22:30] | How do you know the compulsion doesn’t work? | 你怎麼知道你的控制沒起效果 |
[22:32] | That’s not the most important piece of information | 那不是我想說的 |
[22:33] | I mentioned, Elena. | 重點啊 埃琳娜 |
[22:34] | What does he want? | 他要怎樣 |
[22:35] | He wants to control the council. | 他想控制整個委員會 |
[22:36] | – Says it’s been compromised. – It has! | -說委員會已經形同虛設 -那倒沒錯 |
[22:38] | He wants to put vervain in the town’s water supply. | 他要給鎮裡的自來水裡加馬鞭草 |
[22:40] | Maybe it’s not a bad idea. | 可能這不是個壞主意 |
[22:41] | I mean, it’ll help you keep yourself in control. | 至少能讓大家神智清醒自己做主 |
[22:43] | – Now that Stefan’s not here to– – To what? | -現在斯特凡又不在… -他在能怎樣 |
[22:45] | to keep me in check? Make me behave? | 看住我 讓我別搗亂 |
[22:48] | I should have killed him this morning. | 我今早就應該殺了他 |
[22:49] | – He’s Caroline’s dad, Damon. – Yeah, | -他是卡羅琳的爸爸 達蒙 -沒錯 |
[22:51] | and when I kill him, she’ll have one more parent than we do. | 就算我殺了他 她還比咱倆多一個至親呢 |
[22:53] | Oh, come on, Damon! | 別這樣 達蒙 |
[22:54] | You’re repeatedly killing my buzz today, Ric. | 你今天煩我一整天了 裡克 |
[22:57] | – Step aside. – Yeah, it’s not going to happen. | -滾一邊去 -不可能 |
[23:03] | Your temporary funeral. | 那你先死一會兒吧 |
[23:05] | Damon, no! | 達蒙 不 |
[23:07] | What is wrong with you?! | 你怎麼回事啊 |
[23:20] | I’ve been thinking about your diabolical plan. | 我一直在想你那個毒辣的計劃 |
[23:22] | Oh. Do tell. | 說吧 |
[23:24] | Well, you must know that Klaus is too paranoid | 你一定清楚 克勞斯生性多疑 |
[23:26] | to ever fully trust you. | 不可能完全相信你 |
[23:28] | But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday. | 但他妹妹 還像過去一樣愛你 |
[23:31] | She’s the easier mark. | 糊弄她比較容易 |
[23:33] | But you can’t just pretend to care, | 但你不能只假裝關心她 |
[23:35] | because Klaus will know better. | 因為克勞斯肯定會發現 |
[23:37] | So you do the opposite. | 所以你反其道而行之 |
[23:39] | You bond with him; make her feel left out. | 你和他搞好關係 讓她有失落感 |
[23:41] | That will only make her want you more. | 那會讓她更想得到你 |
[23:43] | Oh! So you mean, I’m, uh, | 你是說 |
[23:46] | I’m taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook. | 我要向凱瑟琳·皮爾斯學習一下玩人的技巧 |
[23:50] | The only question is why, Stefan? | 可你是為了什麼呢 斯特凡 |
[23:52] | I mean, I get it, you want to keep Klaus away from Mystic Falls, | 我知道你不想讓克勞斯靠近神秘瀑布鎮 |
[23:55] | but…what else do you expect to get from it? | 但是 你還想得到什麼呢 |
[23:59] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道什麼最有趣嗎 |
[24:01] | You keep talking to me | 你對著我喋喋不休 |
[24:02] | like I actually trust you enough to tell you anything. | 就好像我會相信你 向你和盤托出一樣 |
[24:05] | Oh, come on, Stefan, we’re beyond that. | 得了 斯特凡 你我還用說這些 |
[24:08] | I saved you from hilda the high voodoo priestess. | 我可從這法力高強的女巫手下救了你 |
[24:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[24:15] | I knew them, back in the twenties. | 我1920年代就認識他們 |
[24:19] | They were running from someone. | 他們當時在躲什麼人 |
[24:21] | Someone who scared them. | 一個令他們害怕的人 |
[24:23] | The hunter. | 獵人 |
[24:25] | I heard stories about him centuries ago. | 幾百年前我聽過他的故事 |
[24:27] | Don’t you want to know why an original vampire | 你難道不想知道 |
[24:30] | who can’t be killed | 殺不死的吸血鬼祖先 |
[24:32] | is afraid of a vampire hunter? | 為何會懼怕一個吸血鬼獵人 |
[24:35] | If you’re planning on making a move against Klaus… | 如果你計劃對克勞斯採取行動 |
[24:39] | I want in. | 算我一個 |
[24:40] | That’s good. | 好啊 |
[24:42] | It’s good to want things, Katherine. | 有追求是件好事 凱瑟琳 |
[24:45] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[24:47] | Katherine. | 凱瑟琳 |
[24:49] | I’m in this alone. | 我單幹 |
[24:50] | If you’re looking for a diabolical partner in crime, | 如果你想找個惡棍做你的共犯 |
[24:54] | I suggest you look elsewhere. | 勸你別處找去 |
[25:11] | How was football practice? | 橄欖球練得怎麼辦 |
[25:12] | What are you doing here? | 你怎麼在這兒 |
[25:15] | Hiding out from my dad. | 躲我爸爸 |
[25:17] | He’s here. | 他來了 |
[25:19] | Are you OK? | 你還好吧 |
[25:25] | Do you want me to kick his ass? | 要我幫你教訓他嗎 |
[25:27] | Yes. | 行 |
[25:29] | No. | 不行 |
[25:30] | I bought him the shirt he’s wearing, it is really expensive. | 他穿的襯衫是我給他買的 那件很貴 |
[25:37] | And through everything… | 而且不管怎麼說 |
[25:40] | he’s still my dad. | 他還是我爸爸 |
[25:43] | You know? | 你懂嗎 |
[25:51] | – God, you reek! – What? | -天啊 你臭死了 -什麼 |
[25:53] | – That is bad. – No, this? | -真的很臭 -不會吧 |
[25:55] | – This is sexy. – No! It’s really bad. | -這是性感的味道 -不 我可受不了 |
[25:58] | No? | 受不了 |
[26:24] | Oh! Hang on, my phone. | 等下 我手機響 |
[26:26] | Oh, come on! | 別這樣 |
[26:29] | I’m only answering in case it’s a friend emergency. | 是朋友才接的 沒急事就掛了 |
[26:32] | It’s an emergency. | 確實有急事 |
[26:39] | Whoa, whoa. Is that Scotch? | 是蘇格蘭威士忌嗎 |
[26:42] | I figured you for an abstainer. | 我還以為你滴酒不沾 |
[26:44] | Everything in moderation. | 懂得節制就好 |
[26:46] | Keeps the mind clear from…influence. | 避免受到他人的影響 |
[26:49] | Like vampire compulsion. | 比如吸血鬼的意念控制 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I tried to tell you– | 是啊 我本想告訴你 |
[26:51] | Yeah, yeah, powerful tool. Got it. | 知道 你有兩把刷子 懂的 |
[26:54] | I’m impressed. | 真厲害 |
[26:56] | Can’t say I’ve ever seen that before. | 不能否認我還從沒見過這種本事 |
[26:57] | Well, it takes a certain human focus. | 這要求一個人有很強的意念 |
[27:00] | It’s a skill that I’ve been honing for decades. | 為此我磨練了幾十年 |
[27:03] | Plus, your technique… is a little lazy. | 而且 你的技術有點小退化 |
[27:08] | Duly noted. | 多謝提醒 |
[27:11] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[27:12] | Why not just expose us to the council? | 你為什麼不把我們交給委員會呢 |
[27:14] | I know you think I’m the bad guy here, Damon, | 我知道你把我當成壞人 達蒙 |
[27:16] | but I would never expose my own daughter to those morons. | 但我絕不會向那幫蠢貨告發我女兒 |
[27:19] | It’s a pretty risky move, taking me on, don’t you think? | 來惹我很是冒險啊 你不覺得嗎 |
[27:23] | I knew what I was risking when I didn’t leave town, | 我知道自己沒離開鎮上會冒怎樣的風險 |
[27:25] | but I figured… | 但我覺得 |
[27:27] | you’re not self destructive enough | 你的自我毀滅傾向還沒嚴重到 |
[27:29] | to kill the sheriff’s ex-husband. | 殺死警長的前夫 |
[27:31] | Makes you the third person to underestimate me today. | 那你就是今天第三個低估我的人了 |
[27:47] | You know, | 知道嗎 |
[27:48] | with all this behavioral modification going on around here, | 最近被人盯著學好學乖 |
[27:50] | I almost forgot how good blood tastes | 我幾乎都忘了新鮮的人血 |
[27:52] | when it’s… fresh. | 有多美味 |
[27:54] | What are you going to do? | 你想怎樣 |
[27:55] | Kill everybody who discovers your secret? | 殺掉所有知道你秘密的人嗎 |
[27:58] | No, I’m not going to kill you, Bill. | 不 我不打算殺你 比爾 |
[28:00] | I’m just going to find pleasure in perfect little moments like this. | 我只想好好享受 現在這般美好的時光 |
[28:13] | – Daddy! Are you OK? – I’m fine. | -爸爸 你沒事吧 -我沒事 |
[28:19] | Here. It’ll heal you. | 來 喝了就會好的 |
[28:20] | – I said I’m OK. – Grow up. | -我說了我沒事 – 別幼稚了 |
[28:22] | Let me teach this ass-wheel a life lesson. | 讓我好好教訓一下這個混蛋 |
[28:25] | – Just get out of here. – Or what? | -滾出這裡 -不然呢 |
[28:34] | I’m stronger than you, little girl. | 我比你強大 小女生 |
[28:36] | Well, I’m angrier! | 但我的怒氣比你更盛 |
[28:44] | Bummer. | 真倒霉 |
[28:46] | I love a good girl fight. | 和姑娘掐架的感覺不錯 |
[28:47] | You can’t do this anymore, Damon. | 你不能再這樣了 達蒙 |
[28:49] | Not in this town. | 不能在這個鎮上 |
[28:50] | – Not around me. – Why not? | -不能在我面前 -為什麼不行 |
[28:52] | It’s nothing I haven’t done before. | 又不是以前沒做過 |
[28:55] | Why is it suddenly so important | 為什麼突然間大家都 |
[28:57] | for everyone to keep me in check? | 開始對我指手劃腳 |
[28:58] | Because I don’t want you | 因為我不希望你成為 |
[28:59] | to be what other people think that you are. | 其他人認為你是的那種人 |
[29:01] | What? A monster? | 哪種人 怪物 |
[29:02] | Sorry to disappoint you, Elena, | 抱歉讓你失望了 埃琳娜 |
[29:04] | But last time I checked, I was still a vampire! | 據我所知 我還是個吸血鬼 |
[29:06] | I guess I wish that you didn’t have to act like one! | 我只希望你別像個吸血鬼那樣行事 |
[29:07] | I am not Stefan. | 我不是斯特凡 |
[29:09] | How about you stop trying to turn me into him? | 倒不如你放棄把我變成他 |
[29:19] | Hey, Jeremy. | 傑裡米 |
[29:21] | There’s ashes everywhere. | 到處都是灰燼 |
[29:23] | – I’ll go grab the vacuum. – No, I got it. | -我去拿吸塵器 -不 我來吧 |
[29:30] | Are you ok? | 你沒事吧 |
[29:39] | – Don’t. – What? | -別 -怎麼了 |
[29:41] | Bonnie’s here, ok? You’ve got to stop. | 邦妮在這 你必須得消失 |
[29:43] | I was just trying to warn you. | 我只是想要警告你 |
[29:45] | I felt something bad. Dangerous. | 我感受到了危險 |
[29:48] | You–you just can’t pop up | 你不能總在我和她 |
[29:50] | every time she and I are together. | 在一起的時候突然出現 |
[29:53] | It’s a two-way street, Jeremy. | 這是互相的 傑裡米 |
[29:55] | I only pop up when you’re thinking about me. | 我只會在你想起我的時候出現 |
[30:00] | That’s why you haven’t told her. | 這就是為什麼你沒有告訴她 |
[30:02] | Isn’t it? | 不是嗎 |
[30:04] | You don’t want her to know you still care. | 你不想讓她知道你還在乎我 |
[30:07] | I can’t do this right now. | 現在不是時候 |
[30:10] | I can’t. This is just too much. | 我不能 我承受不了 |
[30:11] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. | 抱歉 我不應該說那些 |
[30:13] | Good-bye, Anna. | 再見 安娜 |
[30:15] | Don’t! Jeremy, please. | 不要 傑裡米 |
[30:18] | Don’t shut me out. | 不要拒絕我 |
[30:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了 |
[30:32] | You asked me before if something was wrong | 你之前問我有什麼不對勁的地方 |
[30:33] | and I said no. | 我說沒有 |
[30:35] | Yeah? | 怎麼了 |
[30:44] | That was a lie. | 我說謊了 |
[30:48] | I was lying to you. | 我騙了你 |
[30:51] | When you brought me back to life… | 你救活我之後 |
[30:53] | Say you can hear me, Jeremy. | 傑裡米 告訴我你能聽到我說話 |
[30:56] | Please! | 求求你 |
[30:58] | Something happened. | 發生了一些事 |
[31:00] | I am all alone! | 我好寂寞 |
[31:22] | You’re back. | 你回來了 |
[31:24] | Finally. | 終於 |
[31:26] | Nik went to check on the witch. | 尼克去看那個女巫了 |
[31:30] | Dreary, isn’t it? | 這很沉悶吧 |
[31:33] | The family cargo. | 我們的祖墳 |
[31:37] | Why don’t you undagger them? | 為什麼你不把匕首拔出來 |
[31:38] | Because he would hunt me down and kill me. | 因為他會對我窮追不捨直到殺了我 |
[31:41] | He’s a vindictive little bastard, my brother. | 我哥是個復仇心極強的小混蛋 |
[31:44] | But you still care about him. Why? | 那你還那麼在乎他 為什麼 |
[31:48] | Well, I hated him for a long time. | 我恨了他很長一段時間 |
[31:50] | It was exhausting. | 那太累了 |
[31:54] | You know, when I met you two, | 當我遇到你們倆的時候 |
[31:56] | you were both on the run. | 你們都在逃亡 |
[31:59] | Also exhausting. | 那也很累 |
[32:03] | Who were you running from? | 你們在躲避誰 |
[32:04] | – What do you mean? – Last night I saw you, | -什麼意思 -最後那晚 我看到你時 |
[32:08] | there was a man looking for you. | 有個男的在找你們 |
[32:10] | You both seemed afraid. | 你們倆看起來都很害怕 |
[32:12] | I just–I wouldn’t think Klaus would be afraid of anybody. | 我只是 我不能想象克勞斯也會怕誰 |
[32:17] | No one in this world is truly fearless, Stefan. | 斯特凡 這個世界上沒有人什麼都不怕 |
[32:21] | Not even Niklaus. | 即使是尼克勞斯 |
[32:22] | Who was that man? | 那個人是誰 |
[32:25] | I can’t. Please. | 我不能說 |
[32:27] | If Nik knew we were talking about this, he would– | 如果尼克知道我們在聊這事 他會 |
[32:30] | No, no, no, I’m sorry. | 不不 抱歉 |
[32:31] | Just forget I asked. | 忘了我的問題吧 |
[32:36] | Ok? | 好嗎 |
[32:38] | He told me about the girl you loved. | 他告訴我你曾經愛過的那個女孩 |
[32:40] | The one that died. | 那個已經死掉的 |
[32:43] | He also told me that you’re only with him | 他還說你跟著他 |
[32:45] | because he saved your brother. | 是因為他救了你哥哥 |
[32:50] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[32:52] | I think he secretly admires that about you. | 我覺得他暗自欣賞你這點 |
[32:55] | He’d sacrifice anything for family. | 他會為家人犧牲一切 |
[32:59] | Don’t tell him I told you that. | 不要告訴他我跟你說了這些 |
[33:04] | Your secret… | 我會 |
[33:06] | is safe with me. | 為你保密的 |
[33:19] | Do you think you’ll ever love anyone | 你覺得你還會像愛那個女孩 |
[33:21] | like you loved that girl? | 一樣愛上別人嗎 |
[33:24] | One day, maybe. | 也許 會有這麼一天 |
[33:31] | I can always tell when you’re lying, Stefan. | 我總能看穿你的謊言 斯特凡 |
[33:35] | What? I’m not– | 什麼 我沒有 |
[33:36] | Don’t bother. Your kiss already gave you away. | 別狡辯 你的吻已經出賣了你 |
[33:39] | Gloria’s gone. | 格洛莉婭不見了 |
[33:40] | She’s cleared out. | 她消失了 |
[33:41] | We need to find a new witch immediately. | 我們得馬上找一個新的女巫 |
[33:43] | What’s going on? | 怎麼了 |
[33:46] | Something’s wrong. He was asking about Michael. | 他有些不對勁 他問我關於邁克爾的事 |
[33:51] | He’s not with us, Nik. I can sense it. | 他不是和我們一夥的 尼克 我能感覺到 |
[33:53] | She’s wrong. | 她錯了 |
[33:57] | Klaus… | 克勞斯 |
[34:25] | Wake up. | 起床了 |
[34:36] | It took a bit longer than usual, huh? | 這次比平時更久一點嘛 |
[34:39] | Might want to get that ring checked. | 也許要檢查一下那個戒指了 |
[34:40] | Hope it’s not going bad. | 希望它沒壞 |
[34:42] | You killed me. | 你殺了我 |
[34:43] | You pissed me off. | 你讓我生氣了 |
[34:45] | You killed me! | 你殺了我 |
[34:47] | Ric, no hard feelings, all right? I was on a bit of a tear. | 裡克 別發火 我只是有些失控 |
[34:50] | Everyone was trying to tell me how to behave. | 每個人都想教訓我 |
[34:52] | Well, maybe they finally realized you’re just a dick. | 也許他們終於明白你是個混蛋 |
[34:56] | I’m not going to say I told you so. | 我不會說我告訴過你了 |
[34:57] | – Thank you. – But I did tell you. | -謝謝 -但是我確實告訴你了 |
[35:01] | Ok, you and Damon were both right. | 好吧 你和達蒙都是對的 |
[35:03] | I was trying to change him. | 我確實在試圖改變他 |
[35:05] | But if he wants to be in my life– | 但是如果他要融入我的生活 |
[35:06] | Wait. I– | 等等 我 |
[35:09] | it’s been a long week, | 這一周大家都過得不容易 |
[35:10] | so I’m just going to be blunt. | 所以我就直白地說吧 |
[35:11] | It doesn’t matter what he does, | 他做什麼並不重要 |
[35:12] | Damon’s gotten under your skin. | 重要的是達蒙已經在你心裡了 |
[35:14] | That’s not true. | 不是這樣的 |
[35:16] | God, just admit it, Elena, ok? | 天 你就承認吧 埃琳娜 行嗎 |
[35:18] | You are attracted to him! | 你被他吸引了 |
[35:20] | In all of his bad brother glory. | 被他那驕傲的壞哥哥形象所吸引 |
[35:22] | No. | 我沒有 |
[35:22] | Wait, no, you’re not attracted to him, | 好吧 沒有 是沒有被他吸引 |
[35:24] | or no, you just won’t admit it? | 還是你不願承認呢 |
[35:25] | I can’t, Caroline! | 我不能承認 卡羅琳 |
[35:28] | If I admit it, | 如果我承認 |
[35:31] | if I even thought it for just a second… | 甚至我只要一有這個念頭 |
[35:35] | What does that say about me? | 那我成什麼了 |
[35:41] | It says you’re human, Elena. | 那說明你是正常人 埃琳娜 |
[35:54] | – Do you need me to… – No, I got it. | -需要我去… -不 我自己解決吧 |
[36:09] | Don’t worry, | 別擔心 |
[36:10] | I’m going to go back home before somebody kills me. | 我會在有些人殺了我前回家的 |
[36:12] | How’s your… | 你的傷怎麼樣 |
[36:13] | Oh, healed. See? | 愈合了 看 |
[36:18] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[36:20] | For coming to my rescue. | 謝謝你救了我 |
[36:23] | You’re welcome. | 不用謝 |
[36:27] | Bye, Caroline. | 再見了 卡羅琳 |
[36:33] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[36:37] | I’m going to be ok. | 我會好起來的 |
[36:45] | You’re a vampire, sweetheart. | 你是個吸血鬼 親愛的 |
[36:49] | I don’t think you’ll ever be ok again. | 我不覺得你會再好起來了 |
[37:10] | I understand where you’re coming from, but– | 我理解你的來意 但是 |
[37:13] | the Gilbert family is a founding family, | 吉爾伯特家是創始人家族 |
[37:15] | and they deserve to have a voice on the council. | 他們理應在委員會裡擁有發言權 |
[37:17] | I’ve taken care of them, | 我現在在照顧他們 |
[37:18] | I should be that voice. | 我應該代表他們 |
[37:19] | That’s not the way it works, Mr. Saltzman. | 這事不能這樣 薩爾茨曼先生 |
[37:21] | Oh, really? Well, then tell me how it does. | 是嗎 那告訴我應該是怎樣的 |
[37:23] | The council’s job is to protect the people of this town. | 委員會的責任是保護這個鎮子的人們 |
[37:26] | Now your daughter’s a vampire and your son’s a werewolf. | 現在你女兒是吸血鬼 你兒子是狼人 |
[37:31] | So who’s looking after the actual people? | 那誰來保護那些普通的人類呢 |
[37:34] | Some of them may be family or friends, | 有些吸血鬼和狼人或許是我們的家人朋友 |
[37:35] | but they are still supernatural. | 但是他們依然是超自然生物 |
[37:38] | They don’t follow our rules or our laws, | 他們不能遵循我們這個世界的規則和法令 |
[37:40] | they look after themselves, | 他們會照顧自己 |
[37:41] | and that’s what we need to do. | 我們也正需如此 |
[37:45] | I’ll see you at the next meeting. | 下次開會時再見 |
[37:58] | Hey there. I just saw Jeremy. | 嗨 我剛剛看見傑裡米 |
[37:59] | He said that you still have my necklace? | 他說我的項鏈還在你這兒 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I haven’t figured out what’s going on with it yet. | 是的 我還沒弄明白它到底怎麼了 |
[38:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:04] | But I just– I feel weird without it. | 我只是覺得 不帶著它有點奇怪 |
[38:06] | The whole Stefan of it all. | 畢竟是斯特凡留下的東西 |
[38:12] | Did Jeremy also tell you | 傑裡米有沒有告訴你 |
[38:14] | that he’s been seeing ghosts of his dead girlfriends all summer? | 這個暑假他常看到他死去的女友們的鬼魂嗎 |
[38:18] | What? | 什麼 |
[38:19] | Vicki and Anna. He’s been talking to them. | 薇姬和安娜 他和她們說話了 |
[38:21] | – You’re kidding. – I wish. | -你開玩笑的吧 -我也希望是玩笑 |
[38:23] | It’s because I brought him back to life. | 因為我讓他死而復生 |
[38:25] | The witches said there would be consequences. | 女巫們告訴過我會有不良後果的 |
[38:28] | Guess they were right. | 我想她們是對的 |
[38:31] | You know, what am I supposed to– | 我本來應該 |
[38:46] | I’ll accept written apologies only. | 我只接受書面致歉 |
[38:54] | Are you two lovebirds fighting already? | 你們小兩口吵架了嗎 |
[38:57] | Katherine. | 凱瑟琳 |
[39:00] | Wonderful. What do you want? | 很好 你想要什麼 |
[39:02] | I’m just a girl looking for a partner in crime. | 我只想找個共犯 |
[39:06] | Feel like hitting the road? | 要一起嗎 |
[39:08] | Getting the hell out of dodge? | 甩開這該死的一切 |
[39:13] | Impeccable timing. | 正是時候 |
[39:15] | I was told I need to take a beat. | 剛好有人告訴我我得冷靜一下 |
[39:19] | Is that a yes? | 那你是同意了 |
[39:20] | I’ll drive. | 我來開車 |
[39:25] | Why not? | 為什麼不同意呢 |
[39:26] | Walls are starting to close in on me around here. | 反正我在這兒也沒有立足之地了 |
[39:29] | Where are we going? | 我們去哪兒 |
[39:31] | Away from here. That’s all I’m going to give you for right now. | 離開這兒 目前我只能給你這個答案 |
[39:34] | But believe me– | 但是相信我 |
[39:37] | it’s good. | 這是好事 |
[40:03] | Just give me a chance to explain myself, ok? | 給我個機會解釋 行嗎 |
[40:06] | No need. I’m not mad, I’m just curious. | 沒必要 我並沒生氣 只是很好奇 |
[40:10] | Rebekah seems to think you’re hold onto something. | 麗貝卡好像認為你隱瞞了一些事情 |
[40:12] | A piece of your old life. | 一段你過去的生活 |
[40:15] | The thing is, she’s got flawless instincts; | 關鍵是 她的直覺從未出錯 |
[40:16] | borderline supernatural. | 那是她的某種超能力 |
[40:17] | So I thought | 所以我認為 |
[40:19] | I would check it out. | 我得弄清楚 |
[40:22] | See for myself what it is you’ve been hiding. | 親自來看看 你隱瞞了什麼 |
[40:38] | Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan. | 歡迎回到神秘瀑布鎮 斯特凡 |