时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:03] | – You must be elena. – How do we look exactly alike? | – 你一定是Elena – 我們為什麼長得一模一樣? |
[00:06] | I killed the doppelganger. I broke the curse. So what am I doing wrong? | 我殺了二重身 破了咒 到底哪裡做錯了? |
[00:09] | You’d have to contact the witch who created it. | 你得召喚當初下咒的女巫 |
[00:12] | That would be the original witch. | 那就是第一代女巫了 |
[00:14] | The necklace is a talisman from the original witch herself. | 項鏈是第一代女巫的護身符 |
[00:17] | – ***** – Feel like hitting the road? | – 你好啊 Katherine – 準備上路了不? |
[00:19] | – Why not? – Rebekah. Time to wake up,little sister. | – 好啊 – Rebekah小妹 該醒醒咯 |
[00:22] | When I met you two, there was a man looking for you. | 我遇到你倆時 有個人到處找你們 |
[00:24] | You both seemed afraid. Who was that man? | 你倆貌似都很驚恐 那人是誰哦? |
[00:26] | – What’s wrong? – He was asking about michael. | – 怎麼了? – 他問起Michael |
[00:28] | – He’s not with us,nik,I can sense it. – You’re holding on to something. | – 他不和我們一條心 Nik 我能感覺到 – 你心有所系呢 |
[00:32] | I thought I would see for myself what it is you’ve been hiding. | 我得親自看看 你都隱藏了啥 |
[00:37] | Welcome back to mystic falls,stefan. | 歡迎回家 Stefan |
[02:10] | Oh,come on! Seriously?! | 哦 拜託! 不是吧?! |
[02:12] | Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?! | 你知道我們弄了多久才搞定的嗎?! |
[02:15] | – Forgot about senior prank night,huh? – Clearly. | – 你忘了高三整蠱之夜啦? – 真忘了 |
[02:17] | How could you forget? We’ve only been waiting for this since like freshman year. | 你怎麼能忘記呢? 我們從高一就開始盼到現在 |
[02:20] | Yeah,matt. If I’m doing this,you’re doing this. | 沒錯 Matt 我被抓來了 你也休想逃掉 |
[02:24] | I’m kind of surprised any of you are doing this. | 我真沒想到你們在搞這個 |
[02:26] | – Caroline’s making us. – We’re about to be seniors. | – Caroline逼我們的 – 我們就要升高三了 |
[02:30] | These are the memories that stay with us forever, | 這將是我們永久珍藏的記憶啊 |
[02:32] | – and if we don’t… – And if we don’t create these memories now, | – 要是我們… – 要是我們現在不制造回憶 |
[02:34] | then what’s the point of it all? | 那還有什麼回顧的意義呢? |
[02:36] | Go ahead and make fun,I don’t care. | 你們盡管笑吧 我不在乎 |
[02:38] | You’re all lame. And I’ve got ten more classrooms to prank. | 你們都弱爆了 我還要去布置另外兩間教室呢 |
[02:45] | Where are you going? | 你去哪兒? |
[02:47] | To superglue alaric’s desk shut. | 把Alaric的抽屜死命黏住嘛 |
[02:49] | I’m making memories. | 制造回憶啊 |
[02:52] | I love you! | 愛你喲! |
[02:53] | Get the faculty toilet seats, and dana needs bodies in the gym. Let’s go.. | 把教師廁所的馬桶蓋拿走 Dana在健身房那邊需要幫忙 趕緊吧 |
[03:05] | – There’s my girl. – Klaus! – Klaus! | – 找到你了 |
[03:09] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你不是死了嘛 |
[03:12] | What are we going to do about that? | 這下怎麼辦呢? |
[03:20] | The Vampire Diaries S03E05 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes版本調教:Tears |
[03:26] | are you hungry? Let’s stop for a bite. | 你餓了嗎? 停下吃點東西吧 |
[03:28] | A truck stop. Or a trucker. | 路邊小餐廳 或者抓個司機喝喝血 |
[03:30] | – Oh,stop being cute. – It’s not possible. | – 別賣萌了 – 不可能 |
[03:33] | We’ve been driving around aimlessly for hours. Where are we going? | 我們都漫無目的地開了幾個小時了 究竟要去哪兒? |
[03:36] | Far enough away so that you can’t go running back. | 要開到你跑不回去為止 |
[03:40] | Not to worry. Mystic falls and I are on a bit of a break. | 別擔心 我和瀑布鎮暫時掰了 |
[03:43] | You and mystic falls,or you and elena? | 你和瀑布鎮 還是你和Elena掰了? |
[03:46] | Let’s just say elena and I are having a bit of difference of opinion on how I should behave. | 我和Elena在我該如何自處之上 產生了一點小分歧 |
[03:51] | Let me guess… Elena wants you to be the hero, | 我猜… Elena要讓你扮英雄 |
[03:55] | and you don’t like playing pretend. | 你不喜歡虛偽做作 |
[03:57] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[04:00] | Her loss. | 她的損失 |
[04:09] | – What are you doing? – I thought i’d give it a shot. | – 你這什麼意思? – 我想試試 |
[04:13] | Truth is,you just don’t do it for me anymore. | 結果你對我已經沒吸引力了 |
[04:26] | Oh,he lives. | 哎喲 醒了啊 |
[04:28] | – What happened? – You took a beating. | – 怎麼了? – 你挨了一頓 |
[04:30] | My brother’s been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper. | 我哥扭了你脖子一下午 脾氣暴躁啊 |
[04:33] | Why did he bring us back to mystic falls? | 為什麼要帶我們回來? |
[04:35] | You can stop playing dumb now. | 你別裝傻了 |
[04:37] | It didn’t take him long to figure out what you’d been hiding. | 他早就發現你在瞞什麼了 |
[04:43] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我哪有 |
[04:45] | I’ve done everything klaus has asked me to. | 我對Klaus言聽計從 |
[04:47] | No,you just failed to mention that the doppelganger’s still alive. | 那你怎麼不說二重身還活著 |
[04:58] | Where is klaus now? | Klaus現在在哪兒? |
[04:59] | With any luck,ripping that cow’s bloody head off. | 順利的話 已經解決掉她了 |
[05:08] | – Where is she? – You really do love her,don’t you? | – 她在哪兒? – 你還真是很愛她啊? |
[05:14] | Consider me jealous. | 算我嫉妒了 |
[05:17] | You put a rather large kink in my plans,sweetheart. | 你給我找了不小的麻煩啊 親愛的 |
[05:19] | The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. | 我費盡心機破除詛咒成為混血 為的就是制造更多混血 |
[05:24] | I haven’t been able to do that. | 我之所以失敗 |
[05:25] | Now my bet is,it has something to do with the fact that you’re still breathing. | 看來多半是因為你還活著 |
[05:29] | – If you’re going to kill me,just do it! – Not until I know I’m right. | – 你要殺我就趕緊動手! – 等我弄清楚再殺不遲 |
[05:32] | But I do have ways of making you suffer. | 但我折磨你的法子可多了去了 |
[05:43] | Attention,seniors. | 聽好啦 高三生們 |
[05:44] | You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. | 你們被抓包啦 整蠱夜玩完咯 |
[05:49] | Head on home. | 回家吧 |
[05:51] | You two. | 你倆也是 |
[05:53] | I remember you. | 我記得你 |
[05:55] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位? |
[05:56] | Oh,don’t worry, I wasn’t in my right head last time we met. | 別擔心 上回我們見面時我狀態不佳 |
[05:58] | Lift your foot up,please,dana. | Dana 請你抬起腳來 |
[06:04] | If she drops her foot,chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood? | 要是她放下腳Chad 就給我往死裡打她 聽懂了嗎? |
[06:09] | Don’t,klaus. You don’t have to hurt anybody. | 別 Klaus 不必傷害其他人 |
[06:12] | Oh,come on,love. Of course I do. | 拜託 親愛的 這樣才好玩嘛 |
[06:28] | Why are we stopping? | 幹嘛停車? |
[06:30] | I thought we might want to stretch our legs. | 該下車活動活動了 |
[06:32] | Take a break from the sexual tension. | 該緩解一下難耐的欲望了 |
[06:36] | I’m tired of driving. It’s your turn. | 我開累了 換你來吧 |
[06:37] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:45] | We’re not going anywhere until you spill your guts. | 你不給我說清楚我們哪兒也不去 |
[06:51] | Fine. | 那好 |
[06:53] | Do you recognize this,hmm? | 你認出這個了嗎? |
[06:56] | A little birdy told me that klaus wants to get his hands on it. | 據悉Klaus想要這個 |
[06:59] | – Why would klaus want elena’s necklace? – Does it matter? | – 為什麼Klaus想要Elena的項鏈? – 重要嗎? |
[07:02] | He wants it,and I have it. It’s leverage,damon. | 他想要 而我有 這就是籌碼 Damon |
[07:05] | – Always stay one step ahead of your enemy. – I’ll keep that in mind. | – 總是領先敵人一步 – 我會銘記在心的 |
[07:09] | But more importantly, when I stole the necklace from bonnie, | 重要的是 我從Bonnie那裡偷項鏈時 |
[07:11] | I found out something else… Something better. | 我還發現了一些東西… 更好的東西 |
[07:14] | Oh,yeah? What’s that? | 是嗎? 是什麼? |
[07:17] | Are you willing to do whatever it takes to stop klaus? | 你會不惜一切代價阻止Klaus嗎? |
[07:20] | – No turning back? – I’m not turning back. | – 絕不後悔? – 我才沒有後悔呢 |
[07:22] | Good. ’cause this isn’t going to win you any points at home. | 很好 因為若待在鎮上 這可不會給你加分哦 |
[07:29] | ******** | Jeremy? 不是吧? |
[07:39] | Do you think matt’s going to be ok? | 你覺得Matt不會有事吧? |
[07:43] | I’m kissing you and you’re wondering about your ex-boyfriend? | 咱倆正在纏綿 而你在想你前男友? |
[07:47] | I’m asking you if you think our friend, who we both love,is ok. | 他是咱倆的朋友 你覺得他不會有事吧 |
[07:54] | I think he probably doesn’t have a lot of people to talk to anymore. | 我想他可能再也不會有 很多可以談心的朋友了 |
[07:57] | I think he’s struggling more than he lets on. | 他應該會比看起來更加糾結 |
[08:00] | I think that I love how big your heart is. | 我正是喜歡你的心胸寬廣 |
[08:10] | I just want this school year to be great,you know? | 我只是希望今年順順利利的 明白嗎? |
[08:12] | I just want everyone to be happy. | 希望每個人都很開心 |
[08:14] | Even in the midst of all the crazy unhappy bits. | 即便已經發生了這麼多瘋狂的迨 |
[08:18] | I’m happy. | 我很開心啊 |
[08:31] | you two are adorable. | 你倆真可愛啊 |
[08:36] | uh,Do we know you? | 呃 我們認識嗎? |
[08:37] | You’re caroline,elena’s friend,which makes you tyler. The werewolf. | 你是Elena的朋友Caroline 而你就是那個狼人Tyler |
[08:45] | And who are you? | 那你又是誰? |
[08:48] | – I’m the new girl. – Caroline! – Caroline! | – 我是新來的姑娘 |
[08:54] | – This is fun,right? – You sound like caroline. | – 這太有意思了 對吧? – 你聽起來就像Caroline |
[08:56] | Come on,I am embracing her philosophy. You should be more into this. | 是吧 我正在模仿她的風格呢 你應該更進入角色一些 |
[09:00] | I know. Where’s jeremy tonight? | 了解 Jeremy今晚去哪裡了? |
[09:04] | I haven’t talked to him all day. We’re having,um… | 我一天都沒見到他了 我們之間 呃… |
[09:09] | He,uh,he told me about seeing vicki. | 呃 他告訴我說他見到Vicki了 |
[09:13] | Good,I’m glad that you know. | 我很高興你知道了 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry. Is it weird talking about your sister like this? | 抱歉 這樣談起你妹妹是不是有點奇怪? |
[09:18] | No,I… I just kind of want to see her myself,you know? | 不 我…只是想親眼見到她 你明白嗎? |
[09:21] | I mean,I never got to say good-bye to her. | 我沒來得及和她道別 |
[09:27] | Do you realize that just last summer, you and I were lifeguards at the pool? | 還記得去年夏天 我們倆在泳池做救生員嗎? |
[09:32] | And the only two problems I had in my life were that | 我這輩子最大的兩個遺憾就是 |
[09:35] | elena was breaking up with me and I sucked at cpr. | Elena和我分手了 以及我很不擅長心肺復蘇術 |
[09:38] | Everything was so different then. | 當時一切都還不同 |
[09:40] | Yeah. Now elena’s dating a vampire,you’re a witch, | 是啊 如今Elena在和吸血鬼約會 而你變成了女巫 |
[09:45] | my sister’s a ghost,and… | 我妹妹成鬼魂了 還有… |
[09:48] | I’m… I’m just a guy who’s wondering how life got so screwed up. | 我…只是一個奇怪 為啥生活就變那麼鬱悶的家伙 |
[09:53] | It’s crazy,matt. I… | 太瘋狂了 Matt 我… |
[09:55] | I can’t imagine what it must be like for you. | 想象不到你此刻的感受 |
[09:59] | It just,uh,kind of explains why I’m not that into senior prank night. | 這恰好解釋了為什麼 我不是對整蠱夜很感興趣 |
[10:10] | I’ll go grab a couple more rolls. Then we hit the gym. | 我再去拿幾卷 然後我們回健身館 |
[10:55] | I’m here,matt. I can help you. | 我在這裡 Matt 我能幫助你 |
[11:03] | – Keep it up. – Where’s stefan? | – 保持住了啊 – Stefan在哪裡? |
[11:06] | – What did you do to him? – Stefan’s on a time out. | – 你對他做什麼了? – Stefan正在暫停休息呢 |
[11:10] | Bonnie,get out of here! | Bonnie 快出去! |
[11:13] | Ah,I was wondering when you’d show up. Now we can get started. | 哈 我還在想你何時會現身 現在我們可以開始了 |
[11:16] | Ah,dana,why don’t you relax? You and chad sit tight. | Dana 你休息一下吧 你和Chad退下吧 |
[11:20] | I assume you’re the reason elena’s still walking around alive? | 我猜是你保了Elena沒死吧 |
[11:23] | That’s right. If you want to blame someone,blame me. | 正是 你要想找人算賬的話 找我好了 |
[11:25] | Oh,there’s no need for blame,love. | 沒啥賬好算的 寶貝 |
[11:27] | Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. | 只是你的巫術小把戲 引起了一些可惡的副作用而已 |
[11:30] | And since you caused the problem, i’m going to have you find the fix. | 問題因你而起 那麼需要你找到解決之道 |
[11:34] | – Get off of me! – Hush now. | – 放開我! – 閉嘴 |
[11:37] | I’d like you all to meet my sister rebekah. | 向你們介紹下我妹妹 Rebekah |
[11:40] | Word of warning… She can be quite mean. | 順便說句 她可是很殘忍的哦 |
[11:42] | – Don’t be an ass. – Leave him alone! | – 別瞎扯了 – 放開他! |
[11:44] | I’m going to make this very simple… | 我要弄的簡單些 |
[11:47] | Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, | 每次我試圖將狼人轉變為混血時 |
[11:51] | they die during the transition. | 轉變期間他們就會死去 |
[11:53] | It’s quite horrible,actually. | 真的是很糟糕啊 |
[11:59] | I need you to find a way to save my hybrids,bonnie. | 我需要你想辦法救救這個混血 Bonnie |
[12:02] | And for tyler’s sake… | 為了Tyler好呢 |
[12:04] | You better hurry. | 你還是抓緊時間吧 |
[12:36] | – He killed him. – He’s not dead. | – 他殺死了Tyler – 他沒有死 |
[12:38] | Klaus’s blood will turn him into a vampire. | Klaus的血會將他轉變為吸血鬼 |
[12:40] | And if bonnie’s successful,he’ll live through his transition. | 如果Bonnie成功的話 他會幸存于轉變過程 |
[12:44] | Go on,then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. | 繼續 回家去拿你的魔法書啊 解咒書啊啥子的 |
[12:47] | I’ll hold on to elena… For safe-keeping. | 安全起見 我會留著Elena |
[12:57] | So this is the latest doppelganger. | 這就是現在的二重身啊 |
[13:02] | The original one was much prettier. | 第一代的那個漂亮多了 |
[13:03] | Enough,rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere,would you? | 夠了 Rebekah 把狼人小子帶到一邊去 好吧? |
[13:16] | Just ignore her. | 別管她 |
[13:19] | Petty little thing. | 小可愛 |
[13:20] | what are you going to do? I have no idea. | – 你準備怎麼辦? – 毫無頭緒 |
[13:22] | The curse he’s talking about is a thousand years old. | 他所說的詛咒已有上千年歷史 |
[13:25] | My grimoires don’t go back that far. | 我的魔法書可沒那麼悠久 |
[13:26] | Can you ask those dead witches that helped you before? | 你能召喚以前幫過你的女巫亡魂麼? |
[13:28] | I don’t have contact with them anymore… | 我再也沒和她們聯系過 |
[13:29] | They cut me off when I brought jeremy back to life. | 我讓Jeremy重生那次 她們就和我”絕交”了 |
[13:33] | That’s it! I can’t contact the dead. | 有了 我不能召喚亡靈 |
[13:37] | Jeremy can. | 但是Jeremy可以 |
[13:39] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭聽呢 |
[13:41] | What if I told you there was a way to kill klaus? | 如果我告訴你 有辦法殺死Klaus呢? |
[13:43] | And not dagger dead. Dead dead. | 不是用匕首插心那種死法 而是完全灰飛煙滅的死法 |
[13:45] | I’d say you were desperate and lying. Or drunk. | 要我說你是絕望且在胡扯 要不就是喝醉了 |
[13:49] | Or desperate,lying and drunk. | 或者絕望 撒謊且喝醉了 |
[13:51] | – Do you remember my friend pearl? – Vividly. | – 你還記得我朋友Pearl嗎? – 記憶猶新 |
[13:53] | Centuries ago,she told me about a vampire who knew how to kill klaus. | 幾個世紀之前 她告訴我 一個吸血鬼知道如何殺死Klaus |
[13:57] | – Then she wouldn’t tell me any more. – Well,why not? | – 然後她就什麼都不肯說了 – 為什麼呢? |
[13:59] | Because it was her leverage. | 因為這可以當作她的籌碼 |
[14:01] | She knew it was valuable information,and wouldn’t share it with me. | 她知道這個信息太寶貴了 所以不肯和我說 |
[14:05] | Well,this is all great… But she’s dead. | 太棒了 不過她早死了 |
[14:08] | Which is why I never brought it up. | 這就是為什麼我閉口不提的原因 |
[14:10] | Because she only ever told one other person. | 因為她只告訴過一個人 |
[14:12] | – who? – Her daughter. Anna. | – 誰? – 她女兒 Anna |
[14:14] | – Also dead. – Which brings us right back around to… | – 也死了 – 這就是為什麼我們得找… |
[14:17] | to me. | 我 |
[14:20] | Back around to me. | 就找到我了 |
[14:32] | Stefan… | Stefan… |
[14:35] | – Klaus. – Come to save your damsel,mate? | – Klaus – 來救你的姑娘了? |
[14:39] | I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty. | 我是來請求你的原諒的 我發誓效忠于你 |
[14:45] | Well,you broke that pledge once already. | 哎呀 你已經違背一次誓言了啊 |
[14:47] | Elena means nothing to me anymore. | Elena現在對我什麼都不是了 |
[14:52] | And whatever you ask of me… I will do. | 無論你要我做什麼…我都會做的 |
[14:58] | Fair enough. | 好啊 |
[15:01] | Let’s drink on it. | 來痛飲一場吧 |
[15:04] | Kill them. | 殺了他們 |
[15:07] | What are you waiting for? Kill them. | 還等什麼的? 殺了他們 |
[15:10] | No! Stefan,don’t. He’s not going to hurt me. He already said… | 不要! Stefan 不要 他不會傷害我的 他說過… |
[15:20] | She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up. | 她對你什麼都不是? 你的謊言還真是越來越多 |
[15:24] | Let her go! I’ll do whatever you want,you have my word! | 放她走! 你說什麼我做什麼 我發誓! |
[15:27] | Your word doesn’t mean much. | 你的誓言已經不怎麼頂用了 |
[15:29] | I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this… | 整個夏天我都聽信你的誓言 那時候我從來都沒對你用過這個… |
[15:34] | – Stop fighting. – Don’t do this,don’t do this. | – 別掙扎了 – 不要 不要這樣 |
[15:37] | I didn’t want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. | 我也不想啊 我不過就是想要你的忠誠 |
[15:40] | Now I’m going to have to take it. | 卻不得不自己動手 |
[15:42] | Don’t… Don’t… | 不要… 不要… |
[15:44] | You will do exactly as I say when I say it. | 我說什麼 你就要做什麼 |
[15:48] | You will not run,you will not hide,you will simply just obey. | 你不會逃跑 不會躲藏 只會服從 |
[15:58] | no! | 不! |
[16:01] | Stefan! | Stefan! |
[16:06] | Now kill them. | 現在 殺了他們 |
[16:07] | Ripper. | 撕裂狂魔 |
[16:35] | This isn’t going to work. | 不會有用的 |
[16:37] | ******* | Bonnie: 你在哪? |
[16:37] | I think that your witchy girlfriend’s worried that you’ve run away with your ghostly lover. | 我覺得你的巫師女友可能擔心 你跟你的鬼魂前女友跑了 |
[16:41] | Stop with the teeny bopper drama. | 別鬧小女生的小把戲了 |
[16:44] | Focus. | 集中注意 |
[16:49] | I’m not helping them. | 我不會幫他們的 |
[16:51] | No,it’s ok to help. They’re looking for a way to stop klaus. | 沒關系的 他們在想辦法殺Klaus |
[16:54] | I don’t care. Katherine is not a friend to you. Neither of them are. | 我才不管 Katherine不是你朋友 他們倆都不是 |
[16:58] | What’s she saying? | 她說什麼? |
[16:59] | Well,she doesn’t want to help you. | 她說她不想幫你們 |
[17:03] | My advice? | 聽聽我的建議? |
[17:05] | If you want to make an omelet,you have to break a few eggs. | 有付出才有回報 |
[17:11] | Jeremy,I just want you to know,it’s nothing personal. | Jeremy 先想跟你說好 這不是針對你的 |
[17:14] | – What the hell?! – Jeremy! – Jeremy! | – 你幹嘛?! |
[17:15] | Anna,I know you can hear me. Tell us what you know. | Anna 我知道你聽得見 把你知道的都告訴我們 |
[17:17] | The sooner,the better for your little boyfriend here. | 為你的小男朋友著想 越快越好 |
[17:19] | They’re looking for mikael. Mikael! – Michael! | – 他們在找Michael |
[17:22] | Mikael. Is that his name? | Michael 是他的名字嗎? |
[17:24] | – Who’s mikael? – The vampire who hunts vampires. | – 誰是Michael? – 獵殺吸血鬼的吸血鬼 |
[17:27] | You don’t want to wake him. He will kill all of you. | 你們不會想喚醒他的 他會把你們都殺了的 |
[17:29] | – What’s she saying? – Hello! | – 她說什麼呢? – 喂! |
[17:31] | He’s a vampire and a hunter, and you guys would be idiots to wake him. | 他是個吸血鬼 也是個追獵者 你們要是不傻就不該喚醒他 |
[17:36] | – What do you mean,wake him? – It’s time to go find the keys. | – 你說喚醒他 什麼意思? – 該去找鑰匙了 |
[17:48] | We didn’t have mobile telephones in my day. | 我那個年代 還沒有手機呢 |
[17:50] | Would have made life a whole lot easier,I suppose. | 要是有的話 那就方便多了 |
[17:56] | Where’s tyler? | Tyler呢? |
[17:58] | He’s dead. ish. | 他死…氣沉沉的 |
[18:04] | What did you do to him? | 你們對他做了什麼? |
[18:06] | Think of it as he’s having a nap. When he wakes up,he’ll be a hybrid. | 就當他在小睡好了 醒來的時候 他就會變成混血了 |
[18:17] | Vomit. | 惡心 |
[18:25] | Is that my neck… | 那是我的… |
[18:29] | Why is that doppelganger bitch wearing my necklace?! | 為什麼那個二重身婊子 帶著我的項鏈?! |
[18:34] | It’s always nice to see a vampire in his true element. | 看到吸血鬼展露本性 真是讓人開心啊 |
[18:37] | The species has become such a broody lot. | 血族們現在都變得想不開了 |
[18:40] | No. You did this to him. | 不 是你強迫他的 |
[18:42] | I invited him to the party,love. He’s the one dancing on the table. | 寶貝兒 我只是帶他上台 怎麼表演可是他自由發揮的 |
[18:48] | where is it?! Where’s my necklace? | 它在哪兒?! 我的項鏈在哪兒? |
[18:51] | What are you talking about? | 你說什麼呢? |
[18:52] | She has my necklace. Look. | 我的項鏈在她那兒 看 |
[18:58] | Well well More lies. | 哎喲喲 彌天大謊呀 |
[19:01] | – Where… Is it? – I don’t have it anymore. | – 它…在哪兒? – 我現在沒有了 |
[19:04] | You’re lying! | 你說謊! |
[19:08] | – Knock it off! – Make her tell me where it is,nik! | – 給我住手! – 讓她說出來它在哪兒 Nik! |
[19:16] | Where’s the necklace,sweetheart? Be honest. | 項鏈在哪 甜心? 說實話 |
[19:19] | I’m telling the truth. Katherine stole it. | 我說的是實話 Katherine偷走了 |
[19:24] | Katerina. Of course. | Katerina 當然 |
[19:29] | Well,that’s unfortunate. | 那可悲劇了 |
[19:31] | If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, | 如果我們有項鏈 小女巫要完成任務就容易多了 |
[19:34] | but since we’re doing this the hard way, | 但既然得來硬的 |
[19:36] | let’s put a clock on it,shall we? | 就定個時吧 好嗎? |
[19:44] | 20 minutes. | 20分鐘 |
[19:45] | If bonnie hasn’t found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. | 如果到時Bonnie找不到辦法 你就再吸血 |
[19:48] | Only this time,I want you to feed on elena. | 不過這次是Elena |
[19:53] | You know you want to. | 你肖想已久吧 |
[19:56] | No,klaus! Don’t do this to him! | 不 Klaus! 別這樣對他! |
[19:59] | No one leaves. If she tries to run,fracture her spine. | 都給我待在這 如果她要跑 就擰了她 |
[20:09] | – Did you find jeremy? – No! I called him like 20 times. | – 找到Jeremy了嗎? – 沒有! 我給他打了不下20次電話 |
[20:13] | All right,I’ll grab my keys,we’ll head to his house. | 那我去拿鑰匙 我們去他家找 |
[20:14] | Ok. I’ll meet you by your truck. | 好 我在你車旁等你 |
[20:21] | What the hell? | 怎麼回事? |
[20:56] | Oh,you’ve got to be kidding me! | 開什麼玩笑! |
[21:06] | Matt! I can help you,mattie,but I need you to hear me. ******** | Matt! 我能幫你 Mattie 但你得聽我說 未知號碼: 我能幫你 Matty |
[21:31] | Vicki? | Vicki? |
[21:35] | What is taking so long? | 怎麼那麼久? |
[21:36] | This is going to sound crazy, but I think vicki’s trying to reach out to me. | 這聽起來很瘋狂 但Vicki試著聯系我 |
[21:40] | – What? – I think she can help us save tyler. | – 什麼? – 我想她能幫我們救Tyler |
[21:42] | No,jeremy can help us save tyler. | 不 Jeremy才能幫我們救Tyler |
[21:44] | We can’t find jeremy. We need to try something else. | 現在找不到Jeremy 得想其他辦法 |
[21:47] | I have an idea but I’m going to need your help. Meet me at the pool. | 我有個主意但需要你的幫助 來遊泳池 |
[21:51] | I don’t understand. | 什麼意思? |
[21:52] | Jeremy can see ghosts because you brought him back from the dead. | Jeremy能看見靈魂 是因為你讓他起死回生 |
[21:54] | – I need you to do that for me. – What?! | – 你得對我做同樣的事 – 什麼?! |
[21:56] | – No,matt,that’s crazy! – This is going to work,trust me. | – 不 Matt 那太瘋狂了! – 會有用的 相信我 |
[21:59] | No,matt,I can’t do that kind of magic anymore. | 不 Matt 我不能再用那種魔法了 |
[22:04] | You don’t need magic,bonnie. | 你不需要用魔法 Bonnie |
[22:06] | You just have to be better than I was at cpr. spearmint that tingles as you chew. | 你做心肺復蘇比我好就行 |
[23:42] | Don’t fall asleep,jer. You might have a concussion. | 別睡著了 Jer 你得保持意識 |
[23:46] | Thanks for the concern,dick. | 多謝關心 混蛋 |
[23:47] | Oh,stop pouting. He took one for the team. | 別撅嘴 他可是犧牲小我完成大我 |
[23:50] | Everyone back home will thank you once klaus is dead. | 如果Klaus死了 大家都會感謝你的 |
[23:52] | Where’s my phone? | 我的電話呢? |
[23:54] | Do you need to check in with elena? | 要問下Elena安好麼? |
[23:56] | Make sure it’s ok you pummeled her little baby bro? | 確定你打了她的寶貝弟弟沒事嗎? |
[23:58] | You know you have it. | 我知道在你那 |
[24:00] | What can I say? I needed you present here now. | 能咋說呢? 我得讓你待在這兒 |
[24:03] | Katherine,phone,now. | Katherine 電話 現在 |
[24:12] | Bonnie’s been texting me. | Bonnie一直給我發短信 |
[24:14] | – What is it? – It’s klaus. | – 怎麼了? – Klaus來了 |
[24:16] | – No turning back,damon. – Shut up,katherine. | – 不是說不反悔麼 Damon – 閉嘴 Katherine |
[24:18] | Hey,look at the big picture. The best shot at taking out klaus is by finding mikael. | 縱觀大局啊 除掉Klaus關鍵是找到Micheal |
[24:22] | Stay with her so anna can guide you. I’ll be back. | 和她一起 好讓Anna引導你 我會回來的 |
[24:27] | You’re going to get yourself killed. | 你是自尋死路 |
[24:29] | The damon I remember wouldn’t have been that stupid. | 我印象中的Damon可沒這麼傻 |
[24:32] | I wouldn’t have done it for you. | 我只是不會為你而死 |
[24:44] | Matt,please! I can’t do this. | Matt 拜託! 我做不到 |
[24:47] | There’s nothing else I can do! | 我什麼都做不了! |
[24:49] | matt. Matt. Matt Matt | |
[24:55] | Vicki? | Vicki? |
[24:57] | Matt. | Matt |
[24:59] | – Please! – I can see you. | – 拜託! – 我能看見你 |
[25:01] | I need you to listen to me very carefully. I don’t have much time. | 仔細聽我說 我時間不多 |
[25:05] | – Why,what’s happening? – Where are we? It doesn’t matter. | – 為什麼 怎麼了? – 我們在哪? 這不重要 |
[25:07] | I need you to give bonnie a message. | 給Bonnie傳個信 |
[25:17] | It’s ok. You’re ok. | 好了好了 你沒事了 |
[25:34] | Caroline’s dad! Stefan,he was able to resist compulsion. | Caroline的爸爸! Stefan 他能不受蠱惑 |
[25:36] | I don’t know how,but he did it. Maybe it’s possible. | 我不清楚秘訣 但他的確做到了 也許這是可能的 |
[25:39] | Yeah,yeah. Maybe it’s just mind control,right? | 說得輕巧 也許不過是意念控制 |
[25:42] | Maybe it just takes some focus, a couple decades of training. No big deal. | 也許只用集中精力訓練個幾十年 都是小意思 |
[25:45] | Stefan,you can control this. | Stefan 你可以的 |
[25:46] | When that buzzer goes off,just… Just drink from me. | 那鈴響了 就… 就喝我的血吧 |
[25:50] | You don’t get it. I can’t stop,elena! I’m a ripper! | 你還是不懂 我會停不下來的 Elena! 我是個嗜血狂! |
[25:53] | A ripper doesn’t stop! | 嗜血狂停不了! |
[25:56] | I listen to the words that come out of your mouth, | 我似乎在聽從你口中說的話 |
[25:58] | and all I hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood through your body. | 實際只聽到你心髒壓血 到全身的脈動聲 |
[26:02] | And when that clock ticks down… | 隨著時間推移 |
[26:06] | I’m going to have to feed on you. | 我不得不吸你的血了 |
[26:08] | And you want to know what’s worse? | 你知道更糟的是什麼嗎? |
[26:11] | I’m not going to be able to stop. | 我停不下來的 |
[26:14] | I don’t believe that. You can fight it. | 我不信 你可以克制的 |
[26:16] | You just have to want it bad enough. | 只要你的意念足夠強大 |
[26:17] | Why,because I love you? | 憑什麼 就憑我愛你嗎? |
[26:18] | Yeah! That’s right,stefan. Because you love me. | 對! 沒錯 Stefan 就憑你愛我 |
[26:21] | You’ll fight because after everything that we’ve been through, you owe me that! | 你會克制住的 我們經受了那麼多 這是你欠我的 |
[26:26] | You know what,you’re right. You’re right. | 知道嗎 你沒錯 你說得對 |
[26:30] | I owe you everything. | 一切都是我欠你的 |
[26:32] | Because through all of this,you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up; | 因為經過這麼多事 是你才讓我沒有放棄 |
[26:36] | from turning it all off. | 使我保有人性 |
[26:39] | But I can’t help what I am,elena. | 但我還是有獸性的 Elena |
[26:42] | The more blood that I get, the more I want, and if I get so much as near yours… | 血是越喝越上癮的 如果我喝了你的血 |
[26:48] | You are dead. | 你就死定了 |
[27:14] | Where am i? What happened? | 我在哪兒? 發生什麼了? |
[27:17] | – ** – Don’t be shy about it. – Tyler | – 別害羞 |
[27:20] | What’s going on? | 怎麼了? |
[27:23] | Klaus is turning you into a vampire. A hybrid. | Klaus要把你變成吸血鬼 混血的 |
[27:28] | You’re in transition. | 你在轉變中 |
[27:31] | Don’t leave out the hard part,sweets. | 別避重就輕 親愛的 |
[27:33] | You’ll only survive if your witch is successful. If not… | 你家女巫成功了你才能活 否則 |
[27:37] | You’re pretty much dead. | 你就死定了 |
[27:38] | You’re going to be ok. Ok? It’s going to be ok. | 你會好好的 好嗎? 沒事的 |
[27:43] | I wonder how she’s doing. | 真好奇她幹的怎樣了 |
[27:46] | Tick tock goes the gym clock. | 體育館時間所剩不多了 |
[27:49] | As soon as you’re feeling better, i’m going to kill you. | 一旦你好了 我馬上就殺了你 |
[27:53] | It worked. I saw her,I saw vicki. | 這是有用的 我看到Vicki了 |
[27:55] | You did? | 你看到了? |
[27:57] | – She said she had a message for you. – For me? | – 她說她有話要給你 – 給我? |
[27:59] | From the witch that put the hybrid curse on klaus. | 來自給Klaus下混血詛咒的女巫 |
[28:01] | She said that elena shouldn’t have survived klaus’ ritual. | 她說Elena本不該在Klaus的儀式上生還 |
[28:03] | The hybrids can’t transition because elena’s still alive. | 由于Elena還活著 混血兒無法轉變 |
[28:10] | – Tyler… – He’s going to die,isn’t he? | – Tyler – 他會死的 對吧? |
[28:12] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 我不太確定 |
[28:15] | Given the choice,doppelganger or a hybrid, I go hybrid every time. | 在二重身和混血兒之間選擇 我總是選混血兒 |
[28:21] | – Elena,you’re going to have run. – But klaus said that if I run… | – Elena 你得逃跑 – 但Klaus說如果我跑了 |
[28:23] | I know what he said,but if you stay,it won’t matter. | 我知道他說的 你想留下也沒用了 |
[28:27] | Elena,please,please,please. | Elena 快走吧 求你了 |
[28:30] | There’s no other way. | 沒別的辦法了 |
[28:32] | There is another way,stefan. It’s for you to fight. | Stefan 還有別的辦法 就是你抵抗住 |
[28:40] | Stefan… I love you. Fight,stefan. Don’t give up. | Stefan 我愛你 克制住 不要放棄 |
[28:44] | I can’t hold it. | 我受不了了 |
[28:49] | Elena,run! Go! | Elena 快跑! |
[29:14] | We’ve got to stop meeting like this. | 我們不能再這樣碰面了 |
[29:30] | Now this is fascinating. I’ve never seen this before. | 太奇妙了 我從沒見過這種情況 |
[29:33] | The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. | 你對她的愛比對血的渴望還強烈 |
[29:40] | – Why don’t you turn it off? – no! | – 為什麼不關掉這種感情? – 不要! |
[29:41] | Come on. Your humanity is killing you. | 關掉吧 你殘餘的人性會害死你 |
[29:45] | All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off. | 內疚會讓你痛不欲生 關掉你們的感情吧 |
[29:49] | – no! – Stefan… – Stefan | – 不! |
[29:50] | You’re strong. But you’re not that strong. | 你是很堅強 但也沒那麼堅強 |
[29:57] | Turn… It… off. | 關掉吧 |
[30:05] | no! | 不! |
[30:09] | Turn it off! | 關掉! |
[30:19] | What did you do? | 你做了什麼? |
[30:28] | I fixed him. | 我治好他了 |
[30:31] | But I think a test is in order,don’t you? | 但我覺得需要再試一試 對不對? |
[30:35] | Ripper… | 撕裂狂魔 |
[30:39] | Perhaps you’d like a drink… | 也許你想喝點什麼 |
[30:43] | From the doppelganger’s neck. Touchups. | 喝點二重身的血 |
[31:08] | Well,the verdict’s in. | 有結果了 |
[31:10] | The original witch says the doppelganger should be dead. | 初代女巫說過二重身應該死掉 |
[31:12] | Does that mean we can kill her? | 那我們去殺了她? |
[31:13] | No,I’m fairly certain it means the opposite. | 不 我確定正好相反 |
[31:16] | What?! | 什麼? |
[31:17] | Call it a hunch… | 就當是我的直覺吧 |
[31:21] | Elena’s blood. Drink it. | 這是Elena的血 喝了它 |
[31:24] | No! No,no,no,tyler,don’t! | Tyler 不要! |
[31:25] | If he doesn’t feed,he’ll die anyway,love. | 親愛的 如果他不喝 反正也是死路一條 |
[31:28] | Consider this an experiment. | 就當是做實驗吧 |
[31:33] | It’s ok. | 沒事的 |
[31:40] | Come on. | 喝吧 |
[31:44] | Good boy. | 好樣的 |
[31:56] | No! | 不! |
[32:17] | Well,that’s a good sign. | 這是個好兆頭 |
[32:34] | – Where am i? – In the hospital,sweetie. | – 這是在哪? – 在醫院 親愛的 |
[32:36] | You suffered through a terrible ordeal. | 你可受了罪了 |
[32:39] | – I have to get out of here. – Not an option. | – 我要離開這裡 – 這可不行 |
[32:41] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你失血過多 |
[32:46] | – Wait… – You’re taking my blood? Of course. | – 等等 你們在收集我的血? – 是啊 |
[32:50] | It’s very important for your friend klaus. | 這對你的朋友Klaus很重要 |
[32:54] | no | 不行 |
[32:55] | Don’t fight it,sweetie. | 別爭了 親愛的 |
[32:58] | He told me you need plenty of rest. | 他說你要好好休息 |
[33:06] | So the doppelganger isn’t the problem. Her blood is the solution. | 那麼 二重身反倒不是障礙了 她的血反而成解藥了 |
[33:10] | – Seems so. – How did you know? | – 似乎是這樣 – 你是怎麼想到的? |
[33:14] | Well,you know how much the original witch hated me. | 你也知道初代女巫有多恨我 |
[33:16] | Do you honestly think I would do anything other than the opposite of what she says. | 對她的話 我只要反其道而行之 |
[33:20] | A thousand years in the grave and she’s still screwing with you. | 都在墓裡睡了一千多年了 她還想整你哪 |
[33:24] | Well,it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. | 她才是這麼想的吧 |
[33:27] | It was her failsafe in case I ever broke the hybrid curse. | 萬一我打破了混血咒 這是她的備用方案 |
[33:30] | The doppelganger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid, but if she was dead… | 我要變成混血的話 雙重身必須死 但是雙重身如果真在那時死了… |
[33:34] | Then you couldn’t use her blood to sire yourself a new species. | 那你就不能用她的血 來初擁新的混血了 |
[33:37] | Leaving me alone for all time. | 我就將永生孤獨 |
[33:42] | Is that what this is about? | 原來都因為這個啊? |
[33:45] | Your obsession with hybrids. | 如此癡迷于制造新的混血 |
[33:48] | You just don’t want to be alone? | 你害怕孤獨? |
[33:53] | What I want is to take my girl, | 我只想要帶著我的姑娘 |
[33:56] | take my hybrid the hell out of this one pony town. | 帶著我的混血兒 離開這鬼地方 |
[34:04] | You know,why don’t you,uh,why don’t you get the truck? I’ll get elena. | 你把車開來吧? 我去找Elena |
[34:22] | Well,look who finally decided to show up to the party. | 哇哦 誰終于來參加這盛會了啊 |
[34:25] | – Where is she? – Elena? – Elena? | – 她在哪? |
[34:26] | Ah,she’s making a donation to a greater cause. | 她正在為偉大事業而獻血呢 |
[34:30] | – I’m afraid I can’t let you interfere,mate. – You’ll have to kill me. | – 我可不會讓你攪了好事 – 除非你殺了我 |
[34:32] | Oh,I would love to kill you, | 那好吧 我很樂意啊 |
[34:33] | but I made a pledge to your brother, and unlike him,I keep my word. | 但我向你弟弟發過誓 我可不像他 出爾反爾 |
[34:37] | Although,you know what,thinking about it now, | 不過 此時此刻 |
[34:39] | he probably doesn’t care that much anymore. | 他應該已經不在乎你的小命了 |
[34:42] | You don’t want to know about your friend mikael? | 你不想知道你的老朋友michael嗎? |
[34:45] | What do you know about mikael? | 你怎麼知道michael的? |
[34:47] | Just that he knows you’re here. | 他知道你在這裡喔 |
[34:51] | – Bluffing. – Katherine and I found him. | – 你嚇唬我吧 – 我和Katherine找到他了 |
[34:53] | Consider it our leverage. | 就當這是我們手上的籌碼 |
[35:48] | Damon… | Damon… |
[36:13] | Are you sure you’re ok? | 你真的沒事嗎? |
[36:16] | I’m great,caroline. I mean,like,phenomenal. | 我很好啊 Caroline 簡直好的出奇 |
[36:19] | It’s a rush. I wish I could explain it. | 稍縱即逝的感覺 真是難以言表啊 |
[36:22] | Everything’s just… Better. | 一切好像都更美好了 |
[36:44] | This is going to be an amazing year. | 今年一定是個大好年頭 |
[36:57] | You ready? I could still use a ride over to jeremy’s. | 你好了嗎? 我想搭你的車去Jeremy家 |
[37:00] | Yeah,just a second. | 嗯 馬上 |
[37:07] | Listen to me. | 聽我說 |
[37:10] | I know you want to help,and I know you miss your sister. | 我知道你想幫忙 也知道你很想你的妹妹 |
[37:13] | But what you did was reckless and stupid. | 但你所做的真的太魯莽太不理智了 |
[37:15] | I know. Bonnie. I know. | 我知道 Bonnie 我知道 |
[37:22] | But it worked. It was worth it. | 但這真的奏效了 這就值了 |
[37:24] | You don’t want to be a part of all this,matt. | 你不會想要摻和到這件事中來的 Matt |
[37:26] | You are the only one of us who actually gets to live your life like a normal person, | 你是我們中唯一 能擁有正常生活的人 |
[37:31] | no matter how lost you feel. | 不管有多悲傷 |
[37:33] | Don’t forget that. | 也一定要記住這一點 |
[37:38] | I get it,bonnie. | 我明白了 Bonnie |
[37:41] | I’ll be out in a minute,ok? | 我想出去一下 |
[37:46] | Vicki’s here. | Vicki在這裡 |
[37:49] | Watching me,and I just, | 看著我 我只需要… |
[37:52] | uh,I just need a minute to say good-bye,ok? | 我需要一點時間 跟她告別 |
[38:08] | Bon,seriously,i’m not going to do anything stupid,I just… | Bon 我真的不會做蠢事了 我只是… |
[38:15] | Vickie? | Vickie? |
[38:24] | Hi,mattie. | 你好啊 Mattie |
[38:36] | hey,have some bourbon. | 嘿 來點波旁 |
[38:41] | It’ll help you forget. | 會幫你忘記 |
[38:48] | Yeah,it’s strong. | 對 這是烈性酒 |
[38:53] | You know I can help you forget,too. | 我真可以幫你忘記 |
[38:58] | At least the memories you don’t want to keep. | 起碼對于你不想保存的那部分 |
[39:00] | No. No compulsion. | 不 不要蠱惑我 |
[39:04] | I need to remember. | 我想記著 |
[39:08] | All of it. | 所有的事 |
[39:19] | I stole it back for you. | 我把它給你偷回來了 |
[39:26] | He’s really gone this time. | 這次 他是真的去了 |
[39:29] | I watched it happen. | 我看著一切發生 |
[39:31] | After everything that we went through to get… To help him. | 我們經歷那麼多 就是為了要..救他 |
[39:36] | Now he’s just… Gone. | 但這次他真的…去了 |
[39:54] | Where were you,damon? | Damon 你當時在哪? |
[39:59] | I shouldn’t have left. | 我不應該離開 |
[40:08] | I promise you… | 我保證… |
[40:11] | I will never leave you again. | 我絕不會再離開你了 |
[40:22] | well,isn’t this cozy? | 這場面真夠感人的啊 |
[40:27] | What are you doing here,brother? | 你在這兒幹嘛 小弟? |
[40:31] | Last I checked,I live here. | 我記得我住在這兒啊 |
[40:37] | Klaus is gone,but he’s asked me to keep watch on you until he returns. | Klaus走了 但他吩咐我看著你們直到他回來 |
[40:44] | From now on,you’re under my protection. | 從現在開始 我保護你們 |
[40:52] | Mmm,by all means. Carry on. | 你們隨意 繼續繼續 |
[41:03] | how do you know that anna wasn’t tricking you? | 你怎麼知道Anna沒騙你? |
[41:03] | ***** Pickett | |
[41:05] | this is the place. It’s the oldest wing of the largest cemetery in charlotte. | 這就是那地方 夏洛特最大公墓的最古老的配樓 |
[41:09] | She said that a witch entombed them here in the nineties. | 她說有個巫師在九十年代 把他們全部埋葬在這裡 |
[41:13] | Look there. | 看那兒 |
[41:43] | The Vampire Diaries S03E05 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes版本調教:Tears |