时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The only thing stronger than your craving for blood | 唯一比你的嗜血慾望更強烈的 |
[00:05] | is your love for this one girl. | 竟然是你對這姑娘的愛 |
[00:07] | Turn it off. | 封閉你的感情 |
[00:09] | No! | 不 |
[00:11] | Turn it off! | 封閉上感情 |
[00:14] | – What did you do? – I fixed him. | -你做了什麼 -我把他治好了 |
[00:16] | Klaus is gone. | 克勞斯走了 |
[00:17] | But he’s asked me to keep watch on you until he returns. | 但他讓我在他回來之前盯緊了你 |
[00:20] | From now on, you’re under my protection. | 從現在開始 你由我罩著 |
[00:22] | It’s kind of a push and pull. | 我擠進來 你拉我進來 |
[00:24] | I’m pushing from the other side trying to contact you, | 我從那邊擠進來 試圖連通到你 |
[00:26] | and sometimes, like just now, if you pull… | 而有時候 就像現在這樣 如果你拉我… |
[00:29] | Bonnie, stop dodging my calls. | 邦妮 別忽略我的電話了 |
[00:31] | Why are you thinking about me when you’re calling her? | 你為什麼在和她通電話的時候想到我 |
[00:34] | I don’t think I can stop thinking about you. | 我覺得我無法停止想你 |
[00:36] | – Who’s the guy with Carol? – Mason Lockwood. | -那個和卡蘿說話的人是誰 -梅森·洛克伍德 |
[00:38] | Mason Lockwood is a werewolf. | 梅森·洛克伍德是個狼人 |
[00:39] | He’d kill me the first chance he got. | 一有機會他就會殺了我的 |
[00:51] | This is going to be fun. | 這會越來越有意思的 |
[01:05] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[01:15] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 挺疼的 是吧 |
[01:17] | Oh, Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[01:24] | Low blow, Stefan. | 陰招啊 斯特凡 |
[01:27] | Low blow. | 給我出陰招 |
[01:30] | What the hell happened to you? | 你究竟是怎麼了 |
[01:31] | Whatever twisted ripper game this is, | 不管這是哪門子變態獵人遊戲 |
[01:35] | leave me out of it. | 別把我扯進來 |
[01:37] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我幹的 |
[01:38] | Quit screwin’ around! | 別鬧了 |
[01:40] | I didn’t. | 真不是我 |
[01:45] | – It’s pretty messed up though, isn’t it? – Yep. | -不過還真是一團糟啊 -是啊 |
[01:57] | Yeah, | 沒事 |
[01:58] | not to worry. I’ll just untangle myself. | 不必擔心 我自己能解開 |
[02:21] | As a long-time member of the historical society, | 作為歷史學會的長期會員 |
[02:24] | I am especially proud to be kicking off this day of festivities. | 我很榮幸在此為這一盛會揭幕 |
[02:27] | Thank you, volunteers. | 感謝志願者們 |
[02:29] | Tonight, we turn off our town’s lights and flare up our lanterns | 今晚 我們點亮萬家燈火 |
[02:33] | in honor of the Night of Illumination | 來慶祝由我們的創始人 |
[02:35] | started by our founders 150 years ago. | 於150年前發起的明燈節 |
[02:38] | Here’s founding family member Tobias Fell with a history lesson. | 下面由創始人家族的托拜厄斯·菲爾為我們講述歷史 |
[02:43] | What are we doing here? | 我們在這裡幹什麼 |
[02:44] | Tobias Fell is the head of the history department. | 托拜厄斯·菲爾是歷史系的系主任 |
[02:47] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我別無選擇 |
[02:49] | All right, that explains what you’re doing here. | 你只解釋了你在這裡的原因 |
[02:51] | Well, I’m the one who can fail you if you don’t help me out. | 如果你不幫我 我就掛你的課 |
[02:54] | Hey, sorry I’m late. What did I miss? | 抱歉遲到了 我錯過什麼了 |
[02:57] | Just a bunch of historical lies. | 錯過一堆篡改的歷史 |
[02:58] | You didn’t miss anything. | 你啥都沒錯過 |
[03:00] | The first Illumination was held in celebration | 首屆明燈節旨在慶祝 |
[03:03] | with the new found prosperity | 神秘瀑布鎮戰後 |
[03:04] | that Mystic Falls enjoyed after the war. | 一派欣欣向榮的新氣象 |
[03:07] | After the founders stole from all the vampires. | 在創始人吞掉吸血鬼的財產以後 |
[03:11] | What’s so funny? | 笑什麼呢 |
[03:13] | …to indicate that it was | 來告訴街坊們 |
[03:15] | safe for their neighbors to come outside again. | 威脅解除 可以出來活動了 |
[03:18] | Safe from the vampires. | 吸血鬼的威脅 |
[03:32] | So when you did the spell to send Vicki away, | 當你念咒把薇姬送走的時候 |
[03:34] | did that get rid of Anna, too? | 也把安娜打發走了嗎 |
[03:35] | I wish. All I did was block the magic that was helping | 但願 我只是把幫薇姬得到實體據點 |
[03:38] | Vicki get a physical foothold here. | 的魔法給封住了 |
[03:40] | Jeremy’s still got a direct line to the other side, | 傑裡米仍然可以和那邊取得直接聯繫 |
[03:42] | and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, | 只要安娜和他相互思念 |
[03:47] | she’s still here. | 她走不了 |
[03:48] | Ok, you don’t think I can actually resist commenting on that. | 你不會以為我能對此事不加評論吧 |
[03:51] | There. You commented. | 你這不是在評論嘛 |
[03:53] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[03:54] | What do you want me to say, Caroline? | 你想讓我說什麼 卡羅琳 |
[03:56] | I went against the balance | 我把傑裡米帶回人間 |
[03:57] | of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life, | 打破了自然的平衡 |
[03:58] | and now I’m paying the consequences. | 這是我必須付出的代價 |
[04:00] | Well, I want you to say you’re not ok with it. | 我要你說出你其實不願意這樣 |
[04:01] | I’m a thousand times not ok with it. | 我是一萬個不願意 |
[04:03] | I just don’t know what to do about it. | 我只是不知道該怎麼解決這件事 |
[04:11] | Greetings, blondie. | 早啊 金髮美眉 |
[04:13] | Witchy. | 還有女巫 |
[04:15] | I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed | 我覺得你除掉薇姬·多諾萬的時候 |
[04:17] | when you got rid of Vicki Donovan. | 你的魔法出問題了 |
[04:18] | What do you mean, why? | 你什麼意思 怎麼了 |
[04:19] | Because I’m pretty sure I just got spit-roasted | 因為我很肯定我剛被梅森·洛克伍德的鬼魂 |
[04:22] | – by Mason Lockwood’s ghost. – What? | -叉烤了 -什麼 |
[04:24] | And why would you think that? | 你怎麼會這麼想 |
[04:25] | Maybe because he chained me to a chair | 大概是因為他用鐵鏈把我捆在椅子上 |
[04:27] | and shoved a hot poker in my chest. | 還拿燒紅的撥火棍戳進我的胸口吧 |
[04:30] | Let’s just say I’m having deja vu. | 場面似曾相識 |
[04:32] | I thought you said that | 我以為你說過鬼魂 |
[04:33] | ghosts couldn’t physically interact with people. | 不可能和人類發生身體接觸 |
[04:34] | – They can’t. – Yeah, well, | -不可能 -好吧 |
[04:36] | I don’t have time for a vengeful Lockwood. | 我可沒時間應付洛克伍德的復仇 |
[04:37] | When I kill someone, they’re supposed to stay dead. | 被我殺了的人 他們最好別再回來 |
[04:42] | Whatever you screwed up, fix it. | 不管你搞砸了什麼 糾正過來 |
[04:52] | – Hey, Jer, I need you to help me with something. – What’s up? | -傑裡 我需要你幫我個忙 -怎麼了 |
[04:55] | I’ve been going through Stefan’s old journals. | 我在翻看斯特凡過去的日記 |
[04:57] | Every single time that he’s gone off the rails in the past, | 過去每一次他誤入歧途的時候 |
[05:00] | his best friend Lexi’s been the one to bring him back. | 都是他的好朋友萊希把他拉回來 |
[05:02] | So where is she now that we need her? | 在我們最需要她的時候她上哪去了 |
[05:04] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[05:06] | And you want me to try to reach her, don’t you? | 你想讓我和她交流是不是 |
[05:08] | I thought if I knew how she did it, maybe I could help him. | 我想如果我能知道她的做法 沒準就能幫他 |
[05:10] | I don’t even know if she’s on the other side. | 我甚至不知道她在不在那邊 |
[05:13] | Is that what it’s called? | 是這麼叫那地方的嗎 |
[05:14] | That’s what Anna calls it. | 安娜是這麼叫的 |
[05:15] | There’s not like an official brochure or anything. | 那種地方又不出官方指南什麼的 |
[05:18] | So what is it, like some sort of supernatural purgatory? | 那是什麼 超自然煉獄什麼的 |
[05:22] | Well, Anna said it’s like being here with all of us, | 安娜說 那就像是存在於我們之中 |
[05:24] | only we can’t see her or hear her. | 只是我們看不見也聽不見她 |
[05:26] | And she can’t interact with anyone. | 她無法接觸任何人 |
[05:28] | She’s all alone. | 孤苦伶仃 |
[05:32] | Vicki could interact. She blew up my car. | 薇姬可以接觸他人 她把我的車炸了 |
[05:36] | Vicki had help from a witch on the other side. | 薇姬有那邊的女巫協助 |
[05:38] | Anna… She’s doing this all by herself. | 安娜 她是單兵作戰 |
[05:42] | I’m just saying, maybe we | 我就是想說 也許我們要 |
[05:44] | learned our lesson about summoning dead people. | 在招魂這件事上吸取教訓 |
[05:48] | I haven’t seen Vicki, I swear. | 我沒見薇姬 我發誓 |
[05:50] | I sent her back like you told me to. | 我照你說的把她送回去了 |
[05:52] | Are you sure? Because she has just as much reason | 你肯定 因為她和梅森·洛克伍德一樣 |
[05:54] | to haunt Damon as Mason Lockwood does. | 有足夠的理由去找達蒙麻煩 |
[05:55] | She’s gone, Bonnie. If she was here, I’d know it. | 她走了 邦妮 如果她還在 我會知道的 |
[05:58] | Why do you think it’s Vicki and not Mason? | 為什麼你認為是薇姬而不是梅森 |
[06:01] | Because if any ghost other than Vicki Donovan | 因為如果除了薇姬·多諾萬以外 |
[06:03] | has a physical foothold on our side, | 還有其他鬼魂在這邊有實體據點 |
[06:05] | then that means Damon’s right and something | 那正如達蒙所說的 |
[06:07] | has gone really, really wrong. | 出大岔子了 |
[06:09] | I’ve had enough of this ghost stuff to last forever. | 我已經受夠了這些鬼魂的事了 |
[06:12] | So you guys can leave me out of this one. | 拜託你們別把我卷進來 |
[06:15] | I feel so sad for him. | 我真為他難過 |
[06:17] | It took a lot for him to send his sister away. | 把她妹妹送走對他來說不容易 |
[06:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:23] | So much strength as a man. | 真是個堅強的好男人 |
[06:25] | I’ve got a ghost problem to deal with, Caroline. | 我有個鬧鬼的大麻煩要處理 卡羅琳 |
[06:27] | Save the Jeremy lecture for later. | 傑裡米的事留著以後再說吧 |
[06:35] | – Ok, did your grimoire just… – I think so. | -剛剛你的魔法書是不是 -是的 |
[06:44] | Ok, please tell me that’s a recipe for witch cookies. | 拜託你告訴我是巫師曲奇餅的食譜 |
[06:47] | It’s a manifestation spell. | 這是一段顯露咒語 |
[06:49] | It’s used to reveal veiled matter. | 用來揭示隱藏的事物 |
[06:52] | What’s veiled matter? | 什麼隱藏的事物 |
[06:54] | Ghosts. | 鬼魂 |
[06:56] | Do you think it’s even possible to contact Lexi? | 你覺得與萊希通靈可能嗎 |
[06:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:01] | I didn’t have an emotional connection with her. | 我跟她沒有情感上的聯繫 |
[07:03] | – I never even met her. – Can we just drop it, please? | -我從沒見過她 -我們能不能別說這個了 |
[07:06] | No, I can’t drop it, Ric. | 不行 我不能不說 裡克 |
[07:07] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我想不到其他方法 |
[07:08] | Don’t you think we have | 你不覺得與我們打過交道後 |
[07:09] | a few too many dead vampires in our past | 掛掉的吸血鬼有點多嗎 |
[07:10] | to be sitting here thinking of them watching us? | 還坐在這兒想他們在看著我們的一舉一動 |
[07:13] | I don’t think all supernatural spirits go to the other side. | 我不認為所有的超自然靈魂都去了那邊 |
[07:19] | I think some of them find peace. | 他們中有一些人找到了安寧 |
[07:22] | Is Anna here right now? | 安娜在這兒嗎 |
[07:24] | Don’t tell her I’m here. She won’t like it. | 別告訴她我在這兒 她不會喜歡的 |
[07:26] | No, no. I’m going to go, uh, | 不 不在 我要走了 |
[07:27] | check my work schedule. | 看看我有沒有什麼工作安排 |
[07:36] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大家好啊 |
[07:38] | Who forgot to invite me to the family summit? | 怎麼忘記邀請我參加家庭聚會了呢 |
[07:47] | All these words. | 滿篇肺腑之言啊 |
[07:49] | I forgot how much I used to care. | 我都忘了過去的我是多麼的在乎 |
[07:52] | I didn’t. | 我沒有忘記 |
[07:58] | You know, Elena, it’s probably best | 埃琳娜 你或許最好 |
[08:00] | you not torture yourself with memories from the past. | 別再用過去的記憶折磨自己 |
[08:04] | It’s best we both just move on | 我們最好都向前看 |
[08:06] | and accept things as they are. | 面對現實 |
[08:08] | You don’t have to be here, Stefan. | 你不必在這兒 斯特凡 |
[08:10] | You know what, Alaric, you’re right. I don’t. | 你說的對 阿拉裡克 我確實不必 |
[08:12] | Ahem. But elena’s here, and I look out for Elena. | 但是埃琳娜在這兒 而我要看著她 |
[08:15] | Besides, there’s going to be people everywhere tonight. | 而且 今晚這兒會有很多人 |
[08:17] | So there’s going to be lots to eat. | 所以會有很多吃的 |
[08:22] | I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | 開玩笑的 開玩笑的 |
[08:24] | Loosen up. | 放鬆 |
[08:29] | I can’t drop it, Ric. | 我不能坐視不管 裡克 |
[08:34] | So this is where you brought Jeremy back to life. | 那這就是你救活傑裡米的地方 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:39] | Sorry, I know it’s creepy, | 對不起 我知道有點恐怖 |
[08:40] | But we needed a private place around here to do the spell. | 但是我們需要一個隱秘的空間來施法 |
[08:45] | Hmm. There’s no chance it’s haunted by the hundred dead witches | 就在這裡被殘忍地燒死的幾百個女巫 |
[08:48] | who were horrifically burned to death in this very spot, is there? | 他們不會陰魂不散 依然在這兒遊蕩吧 |
[08:52] | They’re not here anymore. | 他們再也不在這兒了 |
[08:54] | And they made it clear they were never coming back. | 而且他們說的很清楚他們再也不回來了 |
[08:56] | Right. | 好的 |
[08:59] | A pinkie swear? | 拉鉤保證嗎 |
[09:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了 |
[09:09] | Why did you tell me to lie? | 為什麼讓我撒謊 |
[09:11] | Elena is Bonnie’s best friend. | 埃琳娜是邦妮最好的朋友 |
[09:14] | She won’t like what’s going on between us. | 她不會喜歡我們的事 |
[09:16] | what is going on between us? | 我們之間有什麼事 |
[09:18] | Ok, how are we able to touch? | 我們怎麼能相互觸碰的 |
[09:21] | Vicki had to use magic to do that. | 薇姬要用魔法才能做到 |
[09:23] | I don’t know. Honestly, I have no idea. | 我不知道 說實話 我真的不知道 |
[09:27] | This witch on the other side that gave Vicki her foothold, | 在那邊給了薇姬據點的女巫 |
[09:31] | is she helping you now? | 她現在又來幫你了嗎 |
[09:32] | What? No! | 什麼 沒有 |
[09:35] | I’m all alone, Jeremy, I told you that. | 我就是一個人 傑裡米 我跟你說過 |
[09:37] | Swear to me. | 向我發誓 |
[09:40] | I swear. | 我發誓 |
[09:42] | I’m not any danger to you or anybody, I promise. | 我保證 我對你對任何人都沒有危險 |
[09:48] | I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[09:51] | I shouldn’t even be talking to you. | 我都不該跟你說話的 |
[09:54] | This is not ok. | 這樣不好 |
[09:56] | Then send me away. | 那把我送走吧 |
[09:59] | I’m only here because you want to be with me | 我在這兒是因為你渴望和我在一起 |
[10:00] | as much as I want to be with you. | 跟我想和你一起的願望一樣強烈 |
[10:03] | Send me away, Jeremy. | 把我送走吧 傑裡米 |
[10:06] | It’s that easy. | 就這麼簡單 |
[10:14] | I don’t know why this is happening | 我不知道為什麼這會發生 |
[10:17] | or when it’s going to stop. | 什麼時候會停下 |
[10:19] | But before it’s done… | 但是在這結束之前 |
[10:22] | I have to do this. | 我必須要這麼做 |
[10:37] | Ready? | 準備好了嗎 |
[10:38] | Do you need me to do… | 你需要我去 |
[10:43] | Right. Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:01] | I’ll grab Jeremy. | 我去找傑裡米 |
[11:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我馬上就回來 |
[11:05] | You know, I’ve had enough vampires today, thanks. | 我今天受夠了吸血鬼 謝謝叨擾 |
[11:07] | Oh, come on. Have a drink with me. We’ve got trouble. | 拜託 跟我喝一杯嘛 我們有麻煩了 |
[11:09] | No, you’ve got trouble. See, we’re not a team. | 是你有麻煩了 我們不是一個團隊了 |
[11:10] | You tried to kill me. All right? We’re not friends. | 你還想殺了我 我們不是朋友了 |
[11:12] | I don’t like you anymore. | 我再也不喜歡你了 |
[11:14] | But remember back when you liked me | 但是想想你還喜歡我的時候 |
[11:16] | and we conspired to kill uncle werewolf Mason Lockwood? | 我們合謀殺了狼人梅森·洛克伍德的事 |
[11:18] | Yeah, and? | 是啊 那怎麼樣 |
[11:19] | I think he’s still a little pissed. | 我覺得他還有點生氣 |
[11:30] | Bonnie, I don’t like this. | 邦妮 我不喜歡這樣 |
[11:35] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[11:50] | Oh, my god. Is that your… | 我的天啊 那是你的 |
[11:53] | Grams. | 外婆 |
[12:03] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[12:12] | Lexi. | 萊希 |
[12:17] | – Mason! – God, I miss whisky. | -梅森 -天啊 我想死威士忌了 |
[12:29] | Told ya. | 跟你說過的 |
[12:39] | You’re dead. | 你不是死了嗎 |
[12:40] | Well, technically, so are you. | 嚴格說你也死了 |
[12:42] | Then how the hell can I see– | 那我怎麼能看 |
[12:43] | See me? Yeah, I have no idea. | 看到我 是啊 我也不知道 |
[12:45] | And I have no idea how long it’s going to last, | 而且我不知道這能持續多久 |
[12:46] | so let’s get right to the point. | 所以我們直奔主題吧 |
[12:48] | You’re off the rails. Big time. | 你瘋了 瘋大了 |
[12:51] | Look, I don’t know how you’re here, | 我不知道你怎麼會在這兒 |
[12:52] | but you need to leave me alone, ok? | 但是不要管我 知道嗎 |
[12:54] | Now what kind of a friend would I be | 如果我不幫你走出泥潭 |
[12:56] | if I didn’t help you out of this mess you’re in? | 那我算哪門子的朋友呢 |
[12:59] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你的幫忙 |
[13:00] | You know, you say that every time. | 你總是這麼說 |
[13:01] | “I don’t want your help, | “我不要你幫忙 |
[13:02] | I don’t want to get better, leave me alone.” | 我不想好起來 別煩我” |
[13:04] | Well, maybe you should listen this time. | 或許這次你該聽我的 |
[13:06] | Or maybe I should do this. | 或許我該這麼做 |
[13:15] | I can’t believe you’re here! | 真不敢相信你會出現 |
[13:21] | Now stop your crying, we don’t have time for tears. | 別哭了 我們沒有時間哭哭啼啼了 |
[13:25] | Nice to see you again, Caroline. | 很高興又見到你 卡羅琳 |
[13:27] | Hi, Miss Sheila. | 你好 希拉女士 |
[13:29] | A fine mess you’ve made, honey. | 你闖了大禍 親愛的 |
[13:31] | The witches told you | 女巫們告訴過你 |
[13:33] | there’d be consequences to bringing jeremy back | 復活傑裡米是需要付出代價的 |
[13:35] | and you did it anyway. | 可你還是這樣做了 |
[13:36] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我別無選擇 |
[13:39] | I love him and I– I couldn’t just let him go. | 我愛他 我無法眼睜睜看著他死 |
[13:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:44] | But you cracked open the door to the other side. | 可是你卻敲碎了通向那邊的門 |
[13:47] | There’s an old witch over here. She took advantage of it. | 那邊有一個老女巫 她利用了這一點 |
[13:50] | She took advantage of you, honey. | 她利用了你 寶貝 |
[13:52] | When you did that spell to send Vicki Donovan away, | 你用咒語 送走薇姬·多諾萬的時候 |
[13:55] | she wedged the door wide open. | 她趁機將那道門大開 |
[13:57] | Giving a free pass to anybody with unfinished business. | 讓所有心願未了的人都可以過來 |
[14:00] | How do you know this? | 你怎麼知道這些 |
[14:01] | Witches talk. Even on the other side. | 即使在那邊 女巫們也會交流 |
[14:06] | Who do you think makes all the rules? | 你以為是誰在掌控這些 |
[14:09] | What does the witch want? | 那個女巫想要什麼 |
[14:10] | That’s original vampire business, not yours. | 那是吸血鬼祖先的事 不關你的事 |
[14:13] | I don’t want you getting in the middle of that. | 我不希望你捲入其中 |
[14:15] | I’m here. | 我會在這裡 |
[14:17] | Because you upset the balance of nature. | 是因為你打亂了自然的平衡 |
[14:20] | And it’s your duty to set it right. | 讓它恢復正常是你的責任 |
[14:25] | You need to close that door. | 你需要關上那道門 |
[14:27] | – How do we do that? – Apparently the old witch | -我們要怎麼做 -那個老女巫 |
[14:29] | can draw power from this side because of her talisman. | 可以通過她的護身符從這邊汲取力量 |
[14:32] | Talisman… | 護身符 |
[14:34] | My necklace? | 我的項鏈 |
[14:35] | It’s some ju ju power source. | 是某種巫術的能量來源 |
[14:38] | And I know you’re not going to like this, | 我知道 你會不捨得這麼做 |
[14:40] | but Bonnie needs to destroy it. | 但邦妮需要毀掉它 |
[14:43] | I just walked in on Jeremy kissing the reason. | 我剛剛撞見傑裡米吻安娜 |
[14:46] | I’m completely ok with that. | 所以我沒意見 |
[14:47] | What?! Are you kidding? | 什麼 你開玩笑吧 |
[14:49] | I wish. Look, I don’t have the necklace. | 我倒希望是 聽著 項鏈不在我手上 |
[14:52] | Damon has it somewhere. | 達蒙把它放到某個地方了 |
[14:53] | Text him. I’ll call you right back. | 給他發短信 我待會兒打給你 |
[14:58] | – Elena… – You need to disappear | -埃琳娜 -你給我消失 |
[15:00] | or evaporate | 或者蒸發 |
[15:01] | or whatever it is that you ghosts do. | 或者用不管什麼你們鬼魂的方式離開 |
[15:03] | Hey, it’s not her fault. | 不是她的錯 |
[15:04] | You’re right, it’s yours. | 沒錯 是你的錯 |
[15:11] | How did this happen? | 這是怎麼發生的 |
[15:12] | I don’t know. Ok? I don’t know. | 我不知道 好嗎 我不知道 |
[15:13] | It just–it did. | 就是發生了 |
[15:16] | Elena, please. | 埃琳娜 求你了 |
[15:18] | You can’t tell Bonnie. | 別告訴邦妮 |
[15:20] | Don’t worry. I’m going to let you do that. | 別擔心 我準備讓你自己告訴她 |
[15:22] | Right after I help her send the ghosts away. | 就在我幫她送走鬼魂之後 |
[15:30] | Looks like today was a good day to be thinking about me, Elena. | 看來今天是個思念我的好日子 埃琳娜 |
[15:33] | – Lexi? – Come with me. | -萊希 -跟我走吧 |
[15:35] | Where? | 去哪兒 |
[15:36] | Ripper detox 101. Crash course. | 獵人戒血所101 速成班 |
[15:40] | I– | 我 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry, did you not just say how desperate you were | 不好意思 難道不是你說過無比渴望 |
[15:44] | for my help in saving stefan’s life? | 我幫你輓救斯特凡嗎 |
[15:51] | Let’s go. | 我們走 |
[15:55] | I am never going to hear the end of that damn necklace. | 這鳥項鏈的事還真是沒完沒了 |
[15:57] | One of you will pay for this, right? | 你們會有人買單吧 |
[16:01] | Cheers. | 乾杯 |
[16:04] | Let’s get to it. I killed you. | 我們有話直說吧 我幹掉了你 |
[16:06] | You want revenge. Get in line. | 你想復仇 排個隊先 |
[16:08] | Actually, I want an apology. | 事實上 我想要你道歉 |
[16:14] | Good luck with that. | 除非太陽從西邊出來 |
[16:15] | Don’t you have a family to haunt? | 你不回家裡轉轉嗎 |
[16:16] | You know your nephew has turned into a mindless hybrid minion. | 你知道你的侄子變成了一個愚蠢的混血奴才 |
[16:18] | That’s why I’m here. To help Tyler. | 我正是為這個回來 為了幫助泰勒 |
[16:22] | Well, sorry to break it to you, buddy, | 抱歉給你帶來壞消息 老兄 |
[16:24] | but Tyler can’t be helped. | 你幫不了泰勒 |
[16:25] | At least not while klaus is alive. | 只要克勞斯活著就沒招 |
[16:27] | Which is, like, always. | 看來是永遠沒戲了 |
[16:30] | Not necessarily. | 那倒未必 |
[16:31] | Not if you found a weapon that could kill him. | 只要你找到能幹掉他的武器 |
[16:33] | There is no weapon that– | 沒有武器可以… |
[16:39] | What do you know? | 你知道些什麼 |
[16:40] | I know you need to apologize. | 我知道你得先道個歉 |
[16:42] | You got to be kidding me. | 你開什麼玩笑 |
[16:43] | Are you incapable of remorse? Just apologize! | 你就這麼不知悔改嗎 就道個歉吧 |
[16:50] | You’re right. | 你是對的 |
[16:51] | I didn’t have to kill you. | 我沒必要殺掉你 |
[16:54] | I do a lot of things I don’t have to do. | 我經常多此一舉 |
[17:02] | That’s good enough. | 行了 |
[17:05] | Meet me at the old Lockwood cellar. | 來洛克伍德家老宅地下室找我 |
[17:07] | Bring a shovel. | 帶個鏟子 |
[17:10] | And come alone. | 一個人過來 |
[17:11] | What, you’re going to bury me alive? | 怎麼 你要活埋了我嗎 |
[17:13] | Don’t tempt me. | 別引誘我這麼幹 |
[17:31] | Klaus really did a number on him, huh? | 克勞斯對他摧殘不小啊 |
[17:33] | He compelled him to turn off his humanity. | 他強迫他封閉了人性 |
[17:37] | Well, we’re just going to | 我們必須要 |
[17:38] | have to convince him to turn it back on. | 說服他找回人性 |
[17:43] | I have to warn you, it’s not going to be pretty. | 我得提醒你 場面會很血腥 |
[17:45] | I can handle it. | 我可以應付 |
[17:50] | Wake up, sleepyhead. | 醒醒 懶鬼 |
[17:54] | How you feelin’? | 你感覺怎樣 |
[18:00] | What is this? | 這是幹嘛 |
[18:02] | – Let me out of here! – Shh. | -放開我 -安靜點 |
[18:04] | Inside voices, please. | 讓我聽聽你心的聲音 |
[18:06] | I’m trying to get inside your head. | 我在試著進入你的大腦 |
[18:10] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[18:12] | Get rid of her, please. | 讓她離開這兒 求你了 |
[18:14] | No. | 不 |
[18:16] | First step, drying him out. | 第一步 放血 |
[18:19] | Starve away the blood lust. | 讓他餓得喪失對血的慾望 |
[18:22] | Strip away the temptation. | 清除血對他的誘惑 |
[18:25] | This isn’t going to work, Lexi. | 這麼做沒用的 萊希 |
[18:27] | You can’t do this. | 你做不到 |
[18:29] | You heard the not pretty part? | 你聽到我說過會很血腥了吧 |
[18:31] | I heard you. | 我聽到了 |
[18:39] | What are you doing? | 你在做什麼 |
[18:48] | What are you doing, Lexi?! | 你在做什麼 萊希 |
[18:50] | Doing what I do best, sweetness. | 甜心 我在做我最擅長的事 |
[18:53] | I’m saving your life. | 我在救你 |
[19:14] | I’m surprised you showed. | 你居然真的來了 |
[19:16] | You put a snag in my only other Klaus lead. | 另一個殺克勞斯的方法行不通了 |
[19:18] | So I’d say I’m highly motivated. | 所以我只能說我現在很有動力 |
[19:20] | Michael? | 邁爾克嗎 |
[19:22] | Yeah. That didn’t turn out so great, did it? | 是 他看來是不行了 是吧 |
[19:24] | How do you know so much? | 你怎麼知道這麼多 |
[19:27] | There’s not much to do on the other side | 在那邊沒什麼事做 |
[19:29] | but sit around and watch other people screw things up. | 我只好看著別人把事情搞砸 |
[19:32] | What are we looking for? | 我們在找什麼 |
[19:33] | There’s an old Lockwood family legend | 洛克伍德家族有一個古老的傳說 |
[19:35] | about a weapon that can kill an original vampire. | 是關於一件能夠殺死吸血鬼先祖的武器 |
[19:39] | Like the rest of their secrets, | 就好像他們的那些秘密一樣 |
[19:41] | they kept it buried. | 它被埋了起來 |
[19:44] | Oh, come on, give me the thing. | 拜託 讓我來 |
[19:47] | Move. | 走開 |
[19:48] | I got it. | 我來鑿 |
[20:04] | Go for it. | 進去吧 |
[20:08] | You first. | 你先 |
[20:10] | What, you think I’m leading you into a trap? | 你覺得我會帶你去個陷阱嗎 |
[20:12] | The thought crossed my mind. | 我有這麼想過 |
[20:25] | I’m starving. I’m starving. | 我餓死了 我餓死了 |
[20:27] | I’m starving! Let me out! | 我餓死了 讓我出去 |
[20:28] | Let me out. Please let me out. | 讓我出去 求求你 |
[20:29] | – What’s happening? – He’s hallucinating. | -他怎麼了 -他出現幻覺了 |
[20:32] | That’s three months without any blood. | 那是三個月沒有吸血的特徵 |
[20:35] | – Let me out! – Now he’s at nine months. | -放我出去 -現在是九個月的特徵了 |
[20:39] | Two years… | 兩年 |
[20:41] | Five. | 五年 |
[20:42] | Did I ever tell you how glad I am that you’re dead? | 我有沒有告訴你你死了我是有多開心 |
[20:45] | Oh. I missed you, too, friend. | 朋友 我也很想你 |
[20:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:54] | So the necklace isn’t where Damon said it would be | 項鏈不在達蒙說的地方 |
[20:57] | and now we can’t reach Damon. | 現在我們也聯繫不到他了 |
[20:58] | Listen, I need you to get Bonnie to hold off | 聽著 我需要你讓邦妮把驅鬼 |
[21:00] | on sending the ghosts back. | 那事緩一緩 |
[21:02] | What?! | 什麼 |
[21:03] | But you said you were in full support of getting rid of them. | 但是你之前說你全力支持我們驅鬼 |
[21:04] | I was. | 我之前是 |
[21:07] | I am. Look, | 好吧 我現在也是 但是 |
[21:10] | Lexi’s here and she’s helping with Stefan. | 萊希在這裡幫助斯特凡 |
[21:13] | Ok, let’s just find it first | 好吧 讓我們先找到項鏈 |
[21:14] | and then we’ll choose between boyfriend ghost dramas. | 然後我們再考慮到底是選男友還是選鬼魂 |
[21:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在說什麼 |
[21:21] | Um…Lexi’s back, | 萊希回來了 |
[21:23] | so Elena wants us to hold off on destroying the necklace. | 所以埃琳娜讓我們把毀掉項鏈的事緩一緩 |
[21:27] | You said boyfriend dramas. Plural. | 你說了男友問題 還不止一個 |
[21:30] | What is it, Caroline? | 到底是什麼 卡羅琳 |
[21:34] | Elena caught Jeremy kissing Anna. | 埃琳娜看到傑裡米親安娜 |
[21:37] | What? | 什麼 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:43] | He kissed her? | 他親了她 |
[21:46] | She’s got a foothold now, | 她現在有據點了 |
[21:48] | so she probably thinks that she’s here to stay. | 所以她可能覺得自己會留下來 |
[21:51] | But you and I, Bonnie, we’re going to find that necklace. | 但是 邦妮 我們一定能找到那條項鏈 |
[21:55] | Ok? | 好嗎 |
[21:57] | Ok. | 開始工作吧 |
[22:00] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[22:02] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[22:05] | Sorry. | 對不起 |
[22:06] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[22:08] | Hey, man, sorry about that. | 老兄 對不起 |
[22:10] | No problem, buddy. | 沒事 |
[22:13] | Have you seen Tobias Fell? | 你有看到托拜厄斯·菲爾嗎 |
[22:14] | He’s supposed to do the lighting ceremony. | 他應該來主持明燈儀式的 |
[22:16] | No. | 沒有 |
[22:22] | Well, well. | 看我找到誰了 |
[22:24] | – Frederick? – If it isn’t Pearl’s daughter. | -弗雷德裡克 -這不是珍珠的女兒嘛 |
[22:27] | Little Annabelle. | 小安娜貝拉 |
[22:29] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士們先生們 晚上好 |
[22:32] | Mr. Fell seems to have been detained, | 菲爾先生好像有事走不開 |
[22:34] | so the history department’s very own Mr. Saltzman | 我們歷史系的薩爾茨曼老師 |
[22:36] | has agreed to fill in. | 答應來為我們開場 |
[22:43] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[22:46] | Still hanging around the Gilbert kid, huh? | 還在跟那個吉爾伯特孩子來往 |
[22:49] | I guess you forgot the fact | 我想你應該忘記了 |
[22:50] | that his family killed you and your mother. | 他的家族殺死了你和你媽 |
[22:51] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[22:53] | Is everything all right? | 一切都沒事吧 |
[22:54] | Ask your ancestors. | 問你祖先們去 |
[22:56] | What are you doing here, Frederick? | 你在這裡做什麼 弗雷德裡克 |
[23:00] | Well, it’s a founder’s celebration. | 這是創始人家族的慶典 |
[23:02] | And we… | 我們 |
[23:05] | we got some unfinished business | 我們和創始人家族 |
[23:06] | with the founding families. | 還有些沒算清的帳呢 |
[23:07] | On behalf of Mystic Falls High School historical society, | 我謹代表神秘瀑布鎮高中的歷史協會 |
[23:12] | let’s light ’em up. | 為大家明燈 |
[23:38] | Elena, Elena. | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 |
[23:41] | I’m hurting. Please help me. | 我很難受 幫幫我吧 |
[23:43] | Don’t listen. Shut him out. | 別聽他的話 排斥他的想法 |
[23:45] | I am helping you, Stefan. | 斯特凡 我這是在幫你 |
[23:47] | I’ll do anything. I’ll change. I promise. | 我會做任何事情 我發誓我會改變 |
[23:50] | It’s a lie. He’ll say anything right now. | 他在說謊 現在他什麼都說得出來 |
[23:53] | Elena, I’m sorry. | 埃琳娜 對不起 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry. Just make it stop. | 對不起 求求你停手吧 |
[23:58] | Please, just make it stop. | 停手吧 求求你 |
[23:59] | You have to separate yourself from your emotions. | 你必須從自己的情感裡分離出來 |
[24:02] | Don’t let him play with them. | 別讓他控制你的情感 |
[24:03] | Hey, look at me. Look at me. | 看著我 看著我 |
[24:06] | Elena. I love you, ok? | 埃琳娜 我愛你 好嗎 |
[24:09] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[24:11] | I love you so much. | 我好愛你 |
[24:13] | I love you so much, Elena. | 埃琳娜 我真的好愛你 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry, Stefan, I just don’t believe you. | 對不起 斯特凡 我真的不相信你 |
[24:18] | You know what? | 你知道嗎 |
[24:19] | I don’t want your help, anyway. | 我本來就不需要你的幫助 |
[24:20] | I wish I’d never met you. | 我真希望我從來都沒有見過你 |
[24:22] | Every single moment that I’ve spent with you | 我跟你在一起的每一段時光 |
[24:24] | has been a complete and total waste. | 完全都是浪費 |
[24:27] | You see that? That’s the ripper talking. | 看到了嗎 那是他殺手的一面 |
[24:30] | Once he’s weak enough, you have to cause him pain. | 等他夠虛弱了 你就要讓他痛苦 |
[24:33] | Make him feel things. | 讓他感覺到一切 |
[24:35] | Anger, rage, anything. | 生氣 憤怒 任何一切 |
[24:42] | You have to make him see past the blood. | 你必須得讓他戒掉血癮 |
[24:48] | Think of it as a regimen. | 就把這當成是種養生法吧 |
[24:49] | Day in and day out. Like running the treadmill. | 日復一日 就像走跑步機 |
[24:52] | Like making coffee. | 就像煮咖啡一樣 |
[24:57] | Until he’s ready to be saved. | 直到他開始接受救治 |
[24:59] | I will rip you apart, Lexi! | 我要把你大卸八塊 萊希 |
[25:01] | You can’t. I’m already dead. | 你不能 我已經死了 |
[25:10] | I can’t… | 我做不到… |
[25:59] | Ugh! I give up. | 我不找了 |
[26:01] | It’s not anywhere in this room. | 它不在這房間的任何角落裡 |
[26:15] | What do you want, Jeremy? | 你想幹嘛 傑裡米 |
[26:16] | Caroline? | 卡羅琳 |
[26:18] | Did you find that necklace? | 你們找到那條項鏈了嗎 |
[26:19] | Not yet. Wait, what’s going on? | 還沒有 等等 怎麼了 |
[26:21] | Ghosts of the tomb vampires killed Tobias Fell. | 墳墓裡的吸血鬼鬼魂把托拜厄斯·菲爾殺了 |
[26:24] | You might want to find that necklace | 你最好在他們動手按字母順序 |
[26:25] | before they start going | 血洗創始人家族之前 |
[26:26] | alphabetically through the founding families. | 找到那條項鏈 |
[26:28] | Well, it’s not where it’s supposed to be. | 它沒在該在的地方 |
[26:32] | Unless someone took it. | 除非有人把它拿走了 |
[26:34] | Who? | 誰 |
[26:35] | Well, who do you think? | 你覺得是誰呢 |
[26:42] | I didn’t. | 我沒有 |
[26:44] | She said she didn’t take it. | 她說她沒有拿 |
[26:45] | Oh, and you believe her. | 你也信她咯 |
[26:48] | I didn’t take it, Jeremy. | 我沒有拿 傑裡米 |
[26:49] | You know what, yeah, yeah, I do believe her. | 沒錯 我相信她 |
[26:51] | You know what, you’re an even bigger idiot than I thought. | 你知道嗎 你比我想象中還要蠢 |
[26:53] | So wake up, Jeremy, before you lose everything. | 醒醒吧 傑裡米 在你失去一切之前 |
[27:10] | Jeremy? | 傑裡米 |
[27:12] | What happened? | 發生什麼事了 |
[27:19] | I’m still waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 我還在等你說出另一個原因 |
[27:21] | Your motives are deceptively pure. | 你動機這麼單純太假了 |
[27:24] | You talk the talk, but I know | 你說得跟真的一樣 不過我知道 |
[27:26] | you’ll do anything for your brother. | 你會為你的弟弟做任何事 |
[27:28] | You won’t screw me over | 只要我們在同一戰線 |
[27:30] | as long as we have the same agenda. | 你不會坑我的 |
[27:32] | I’m supposed to believe you’re not going to screw me over? | 我也應該相信你不會坑我嗎 |
[27:40] | All right. Which way? | 好了 走哪邊 |
[27:42] | I don’t know. Flip a coin. | 我不知道 扔硬幣決定吧 |
[27:43] | Aren’t you supposed to be all-knowing? | 你不是無所不知嗎 |
[27:45] | I’m a ghost. I’m not God. | 我是鬼魂 不是上帝 |
[27:49] | Go left. | 走左邊 |
[27:55] | Or not. | 還是不要 |
[27:56] | You have trust issues. Anyone ever tell you that? | 你不相信他人 沒人跟你說過嗎 |
[28:13] | Help a brother out? | 能幫個忙嗎 |
[28:16] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[28:21] | Where is Anna now? | 安娜現在在哪裡 |
[28:22] | I don’t know, ok? I don’t even know for sure | 我真的不知道 我甚至不能確定 |
[28:24] | if she took the necklace. | 是不是她拿走了項鏈 |
[28:25] | She was the only person who heard us talking about it. | 她是唯一聽到我們對話的人 |
[28:27] | Of course she took it. Ok? | 肯定是她拿走了 好嗎 |
[28:29] | We have to get it back. | 我們必須要拿回來 |
[28:30] | We have to destroy it and then close the door. | 我們得把它毀了才能關上那扇門 |
[28:32] | – I know, but… – But what? | -我知道 可是 -可是什麼 |
[28:34] | What, Jer? | 什麼 傑裡 |
[28:38] | I can touch her, Elena. | 我能觸摸到她 埃琳娜 |
[28:42] | I can kiss her again. | 我又能親吻她了 |
[28:44] | And I know it’s wrong, | 我也知道這不對 |
[28:45] | and I know that I shouldn’t feel this way, | 我知道我不能有這種感覺 |
[28:47] | but I do. | 可就這麼發生了 |
[28:51] | I love her. | 我愛她 |
[28:54] | I’ve always loved her. | 我一直都愛著她 |
[28:57] | But it’s not real. | 但那不是真實的 |
[29:00] | She’s dead. Gone. | 她死了 不在了 |
[29:02] | Everything that you’re hold on to is in the past, Jer. | 你現在的感覺都只是曾經的 傑裡 |
[29:06] | Are you going to love a ghost | 你打算用你的餘生 |
[29:07] | for the rest of your life? | 去愛一個鬼魂嗎 |
[29:26] | He’s at the beginning of his life, Anna. | 他的人生才剛剛開始 安娜 |
[29:30] | You’re just holding him back. | 你這是在耽誤他 |
[29:33] | You know that. | 你心裡清楚 |
[29:45] | Call Bonnie. | 打電話給邦妮 |
[29:47] | Tell her that you have the necklace. | 告訴她項鏈在你這裡 |
[29:52] | Get her to send the ghosts away. | 讓她把這些鬼魂送回去 |
[30:09] | Bad day. | 今天真倒霉 |
[30:12] | Sorry. Thought you might need this. | 抱歉 你可能要用上這個 |
[30:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客氣 |
[30:32] | What’s your game, man? | 你玩的什麼把戲 兄弟 |
[30:36] | I killed you. | 我殺了你 |
[30:39] | I jammed my fist into your chest. | 我把拳頭捅進了你的胸腔 |
[30:43] | I ripped your heart out. | 我把你的心掏了出來 |
[30:46] | There’s no way this whole buddy-trust act is real. | 你沒理由對我像兄弟一樣真心 |
[30:51] | You know what the other side is like? | 你知道從另一個角度看是什麼樣嗎 |
[30:56] | We’re all alone. | 我們都很孤單 |
[30:58] | We watch the people we left behind | 眼看著被自己拋棄的人 |
[31:00] | and we regret our decisions. | 為自己所作的決定懊悔 |
[31:03] | That’s it. | 就這樣 |
[31:05] | Look, I can’t change what happened to me. | 我無法改變自己的遭遇 |
[31:09] | But maybe I can change what happens to Tyler. | 可是我能改變泰勒所要遭受的 |
[31:13] | I don’t need revenge, Damon. | 我不需要復仇 達蒙 |
[31:17] | I need redemption. | 我需要救贖 |
[31:23] | Ok. | 好了 |
[31:24] | Jeremy’s got the necklace. | 傑裡米拿到項鏈了 |
[31:25] | He’s going to meet us at the witch house. | 他會跟我在女巫之家會合 |
[31:27] | Ok. What’s going on up there? | 那裡怎麼是回事 |
[31:32] | It’s Mrs. Lockwood’s car. | 那是洛克伍德太太的車 |
[31:42] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[31:44] | – I’m going to get out of the car. – What?! | -我要下車 -什麼 |
[31:45] | And you’re going to drive the hell away from here. | 你開車快點離開這鬼地方 |
[31:46] | No way! I am not leaving you! | 不可能 我才不要丟下你 |
[31:48] | Bonnie, you’ve got your ghost boyfriend drama. | 邦妮 你的男朋友在那人鬼情未了 |
[31:50] | Elena has hers. And right now the mother of mine | 埃琳娜也鬼事纏身 現在我男朋友的媽媽 |
[31:52] | is about to be ghost bait. | 就要變成鬼魂的盤中餐 |
[31:53] | So go and send them all back to the other side, ok? | 所以你趕緊把他們送回那邊去 好嗎 |
[32:08] | This spell is just going to break your foothold, right? | 這符咒語只會打破你的據點 對嗎 |
[32:11] | You’ll still be here, I’ll still be able to see you. | 你還是會留在這裡 我還能再見到你 |
[32:14] | This–this doesn’t have to be good-bye. | 這個…沒必要說再見 |
[32:17] | No. But it should be. | 不 應該這樣 |
[32:21] | Elena was right. I’m holding you back. | 埃琳娜說得對 我在耽誤你 |
[32:24] | Anna… | 安娜… |
[32:26] | I’m sorry I took the necklace. | 我很抱歉我拿了項鏈 |
[32:29] | I just thought, | 我只是想 |
[32:31] | with all the tomb vampires out, that maybe… | 如果墳墓中所有吸血鬼都出來的話 也許 |
[32:34] | You might find your mother. | 也許你能找到你媽媽 |
[32:38] | I don’t know where she is, Jeremy. | 我不知道她在哪裡 傑裡米 |
[32:42] | I don’t know if she’s moved on | 我不知道她是不是已經放下過去 |
[32:44] | and found peace, | 找到了屬於她的安寧 |
[32:46] | or if there’s even any peace to be found. | 或者她永遠無法尋到安寧 |
[32:48] | Hey, there is, Anna. | 她會的 安娜 |
[32:50] | Ok, there has to be. | 她一定會找到的 |
[32:53] | I believe that, ok? | 我堅信這一點 真的 |
[32:57] | I just… | 我只是 |
[32:58] | I don’t want to be alone anymore. | 我再也不想孤單一人了 |
[33:01] | Look at me. | 看著我 |
[33:04] | You’re not going to be alone. | 你不會再孤單一人了 |
[33:04] | I’m not going to let you be alone. | 我不會再讓你孤單 |
[33:34] | Quit fighting me, Stefan. | 別再跟我對抗了 斯特凡 |
[33:36] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你還有人性的 |
[33:37] | Not anymore, Lexi. | 沒有了 萊希 |
[33:41] | You know you say that every time. | 你每次都這麼說 |
[33:44] | Until I make you feel again. | 直到我幫你找回人性 |
[33:49] | You wasted your whole life taking care of me. | 你浪費了你的一生來照顧我 |
[33:50] | Now you’re dead and you still have nothing better to do. | 現在你都死了 就不能找點別的事做嗎 |
[33:54] | We’re running out of time. | 我們沒時間了 |
[33:55] | – You’ve got to get me more. – I can’t. | -你必須為我多爭取一點時間 -我不能 |
[33:57] | No! No–not until I break through. | 不行 一定要等我有所突破 |
[34:00] | I can’t, Lexi. They have a necklace. | 真的不行 萊希 他們找到項鏈了 |
[34:02] | They’re going to close the door. | 正準備要關上那扇門 |
[34:04] | The necklace. | 項鏈 |
[34:07] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[34:09] | That necklace. | 那條項鏈 |
[34:11] | At least tell me you remember how you felt about that. | 至少告訴我 你還記得對那條項鏈的感覺 |
[34:14] | You found it during your darkest time. | 你在最黑暗的時候找到它 |
[34:17] | And you said, when you made it through, | 當時你說 當你做到的時候 |
[34:20] | that that necklace represented hope. | 那條項鏈就代表了希望 |
[34:28] | Ironic, then, that it’s about to be blown to pieces. | 諷刺的是 那條項鏈現在要被毀於一旦了 |
[34:43] | God! This is not happening. | 天哪 不是吧 |
[34:45] | – What now? – I can’t get through. | -又怎麼了 -我過不去 |
[34:48] | It’s like I’m not invited in. Wait. | 貌似是因為我沒有被邀請 別走 |
[34:51] | I’m not stopping just ’cause you’re stuck. | 我不可能因為你卡在那兒了就停下來 |
[34:54] | – I’ll let you know what I find. – Yeah, but– | -我找到什麼會告訴你的 -是 但是 |
[34:55] | Looks like you’re going to have to trust me. | 看起來你只能選擇相信我了 |
[35:05] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[36:05] | So? | 怎麼樣 |
[36:06] | What’d you find? | 看到什麼了 |
[36:08] | It’s in… | 這是個… |
[36:11] | No, no, no, no. | 別 別 別 |
[36:13] | No, where’d you go? | 別這樣 你去哪裡了 |
[36:14] | Mason, Mason! | 梅森 梅森 |
[36:24] | He’s still in there, Elena. | 他還是有人性的 埃琳娜 |
[36:28] | You just have to break through. | 你只需要等他突破 |
[36:30] | It’s ok, Lexi, I know what to do now. | 好的 萊希 我知道該怎麼做了 |
[36:35] | You can be free. | 你可以安心離開 |
[36:53] | Mama? | 媽媽 |
[37:21] | You are stronger than all of this. | 你很堅強 |
[37:27] | I’m so proud of you. | 我為你自豪 |
[37:42] | You’re here. It’s about time. | 你還是過來了 時間差不多 |
[37:43] | Didn’t have anyone else to call? | 你就沒別人可叫了嗎 |
[37:45] | No, actually, I don’t. | 沒有 事實上 真的沒有 |
[37:49] | ‘Cause I need a non-vampire to get in the cave, | 我需要個不是吸血鬼的人進洞裡去 |
[37:50] | and other than Elena, you’re pretty much the only one I trust. | 除了埃琳娜之外 你是我唯一信任的人 |
[37:53] | Well, you have a crappy way of showing that. | 那你表達信任的方式還真是糟糕 |
[37:55] | Look, if Mason Lockwood can get over the fact that I killed him, | 如果梅森·洛克伍德都可以不計較我殺了他 |
[37:57] | can’t you cut me a little slack, Ric? | 你就不能對我寬容點嗎 裡克 |
[37:59] | I shouldn’t have to get over it. | 我沒必要對你寬容 |
[38:00] | I was your friend, Damon. | 我曾經是你的朋友 達蒙 |
[38:02] | You shouldn’t have done it in the first place. | 是你自己當初不應該那麼做 |
[38:04] | Well! Sometimes… | 好吧 我有時候 |
[38:07] | I do things I don’t have to do. | 的確會多此一舉 |
[38:13] | You’re going to recycle that | 你打算重複使用 |
[38:14] | same crap ass apology you gave Mason Lockwood? | 你給梅森·洛克伍德的那句愚蠢的抱歉嗎 |
[38:19] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊 不同的是 |
[38:21] | I didn’t mean it with him. | 我給他的道歉不是真心的 |
[38:45] | So what are you going to do, Elena? | 所以你打算怎麼做 埃琳娜 |
[38:50] | You just going to stand there? | 就一直站在那兒嗎 |
[38:53] | Waiting for me to dry out? | 等著我變乾屍嗎 |
[38:57] | No, I’m going to go home, | 不是 我準備回家了 |
[38:59] | take care of my brother. Be a friend to Bonnie | 回去照顧我的弟弟 回去做邦妮的好姐妹 |
[39:02] | and everything else that I have to do. | 回去做所有我該做的事情 |
[39:04] | That’s good for you. | 那就好 |
[39:07] | You know, I was wondering when you were going to give up. | 我還一直在想 你什麼時候會放棄呢 |
[39:13] | Lexi gave you enough of a | 如果你堅持的話 |
[39:14] | glimpse into your tragic future. | 萊希就是你悲劇的未來的榜樣 |
[39:18] | I haven’t given up, Stefan. I still have hope. | 我並沒有放棄 斯特凡 我依舊心存希望 |
[39:26] | But there’s nothing that I can do | 但是如果你不把你的希望找回來 |
[39:28] | until you get yours back. | 我什麼都做不了 |
[39:35] | You can break through this. | 你可以突破的 |
[39:38] | Fight for it. | 只要你盡力鬥爭 |
[39:40] | Feel something. Anything, Stefan. | 用心去感覺 感覺一切 斯特凡 |
[39:44] | Because if you don’t, | 因為如果你不這麼做的話 |
[39:45] | you’re going to lose me forever. | 你將永遠失去我 |
[39:51] | I won’t love a ghost for the rest of my life. | 我不會用我的餘生來和一個鬼魂相愛 |
[40:19] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[40:20] | Just go away, Jeremy. | 你走吧 傑裡米 |
[40:22] | I owe you an explanation. | 我欠你個解釋 |
[40:27] | Matt let go of a sister before you let go of Anna. | 馬特都讓薇姬走了 你卻還沒有放開安娜 |
[40:31] | His sister, Jeremy. | 那是他妹妹啊 傑裡米 |
[40:34] | You know what you owe me? | 你知道你欠了我什麼嗎 |
[40:35] | The respect of not making me listen to you explain yourself. | 尊重我不要聽你解釋的選擇 |
[40:39] | I am sorry, Bonnie. | 邦妮 對不起 |
[40:41] | You need to go. | 你走吧 |
[40:43] | But– | 可是 |
[40:43] | Just go, Jeremy. | 走 傑裡米 |
[41:28] | So was Mason screwing with me, or is there something in there? | 梅森是騙我嗎 還是裡面真的有東西 |
[41:33] | Ric. | 裡克 |
[41:39] | I found something. | 我找到了 |
[41:41] | What is it? | 什麼東西 |
[41:50] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |