时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The only thing stronger than your craving for blood | 唯一比你的嗜血慾望更強烈的 |
[00:05] | is your love for this one girl. | 竟然是你對這姑娘的愛 |
[00:06] | Your humanity is killing you. | 你的人性會害死你 |
[00:08] | Turn it off. | 封閉你的感情 |
[00:11] | No! | 不 |
[00:13] | Turn it off! | 封閉你的感情 |
[00:14] | – What did you do? – I fixed him. | -你做了什麼 -我把他治好了 |
[00:16] | Fight for it. Feel something, | 只要你盡力鬥爭 用心去感覺 |
[00:18] | Anything, Stefan. | 感覺一切 斯特凡 |
[00:19] | ‘Cause if you don’t, | 因為如果你不這麼做的話 |
[00:19] | you’re gonna lose me forever. | 你將永遠失去我 |
[00:20] | The necklace is a talisman | 這條項鏈是一個女巫先祖的 |
[00:22] | from the original witch herself. | 護身法寶 |
[00:23] | The old witch can draw power from this side | 那個老女巫可以通過她的護身符 |
[00:25] | because of her talisman. | 從這邊汲取力量 |
[00:26] | Bonnie needs to destroy it. | 邦妮需要毀掉它 |
[00:30] | They’re looking for Mikael, | 他們在找邁克爾 |
[00:31] | the vampire who hunts vampires. | 獵殺吸血鬼的吸血鬼 |
[00:33] | You don’t want to wake him. He will kill all of you. | 你可別去弄醒他 他會把你們統統殺掉 |
[00:36] | I thought you might know how to kill Klaus. | 我以為你知道怎樣殺死克勞斯 |
[00:38] | I can kill Klaus, and I will. | 我可以殺了克勞斯 我也會殺了他的 |
[00:40] | There’s an old Lockwood family legend about it, | 洛克伍德家族有一個古老的傳說 |
[00:42] | a weapon that can kill an original vampire. | 是關於一件能殺死吸血鬼先祖的武器 |
[00:44] | Like the rest of their secrets, | 就好像他們的那些秘密一樣 |
[00:46] | they kept it buried. | 它被埋了起來 |
[00:46] | – I found something. – What is it? | -我找到了 -什麼東西 |
[00:48] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[00:58] | So the Lockwoods really have no idea | 這麼說 洛克伍德家族對他們老宅下 |
[00:59] | that these tunnels are underneath their property? | 這些地下通道完全一無所知嗎 |
[01:02] | Yeah. Careful where you shine that thing. | 沒錯 你拿著電筒照亮的時候小心點 |
[01:04] | Bats hate the light. | 蝙蝠討厭亮光 |
[01:08] | Wait. What? | 等等 你說什麼 |
[01:09] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[01:12] | God, Damon. | 天啊 達蒙 |
[01:13] | Scaredy-cat. | 膽小鬼 |
[01:14] | Just ignore him. | 無視他就行了 |
[01:16] | That’s what I do. | 我就是這麼幹的 |
[01:19] | So you really can’t get in? | 這麼說你真的進不來嗎 |
[01:21] | No. | 沒錯 |
[01:21] | Seems even the ancient Lockwoods | 看來洛克伍德家族的祖先對吸血鬼 |
[01:23] | were anti-vampire. | 也沒什麼好感 |
[01:26] | What do you mean, ancient? | 你說祖先是什麼意思 |
[01:28] | See for yourself. | 自己過來看 |
[01:31] | This is as far as I go. | 我最遠只能走到這裡 |
[01:45] | What is all this? | 這些是什麼 |
[01:46] | Well, as far as I can tell, it’s a story. | 依我看 是一個故事 |
[01:48] | In simple archaeological terms, | 用古老的方式表述 |
[01:50] | it’s a really, really old story. | 講了一個非常古老的故事 |
[01:54] | That right there is a moon cycle. | 那個是表示一個月亮週期 |
[01:57] | A man. A wolf. | 一個人 一頭狼 |
[02:00] | A werewolf. | 一個狼人 |
[02:01] | Yeah. It’s the Lockwood diaries, | 對 這是洛克伍德家族日記 |
[02:04] | pictionary style. | 塗鴉風格 |
[02:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:06] | I thought the Lockwoods came here | 我以為洛克伍德家族是19世紀60年代 |
[02:07] | with the original founders in the 1860s. | 和創始人們一起遷徙過來的 |
[02:10] | Ah, maybe the Lockwoods did, | 也許洛克伍德家族是那時候遷徙過來的 |
[02:12] | but according to this wall, | 但根據墻上的圖畫 |
[02:15] | these werewolves have been here a lot longer than that. | 這些狼人居住在這裡的時間比那個久多了 |
[02:19] | How long? | 多久 |
[02:19] | Long. | 很久很久 |
[02:20] | Gets better. Show her, Ric. | 不止呢 給她看看 裡克 |
[02:24] | Names, and they’re not native. | 名字 而且他們不是本國人 |
[02:26] | They’re written in runic, a viking script. | 是用古北歐文字寫的 維京文 |
[02:30] | Vikings? | 維京人 |
[02:31] | This name here, | 這個名字 |
[02:33] | when translated, it reads… | 翻譯過來 就是… |
[02:36] | Niklaus. | 尼克勞斯 |
[02:39] | Klaus. | 克勞斯 |
[02:42] | And Elijah, | 還有以利亞 |
[02:45] | and Rebekah. | 和麗貝卡 |
[02:55] | Rebekah, let me have at it. | 麗貝卡 讓我來 |
[02:58] | Quiet, Niklaus. | 安靜點 尼克勞斯 |
[02:59] | I have to have my concentration | 我必須集中注意力 |
[03:00] | if I’m not to slice off a finger. | 以免砍掉手指 |
[03:02] | Father will not like you handling the blade. | 父親知道你一個女孩子玩刻刀會不高興的 |
[03:06] | If I want to wield a blade, | 我想要玩刻刀 |
[03:07] | I shall wield a blade. | 我就玩 |
[03:09] | Father need not know. | 父親不需要知道 |
[03:11] | He will find out. He always does. | 他會發現的 什麼都瞞不住他 |
[03:13] | That is because you always tell him. | 那是因為你總是告訴他 |
[03:16] | I cannot help it. | 我控制不了 |
[03:18] | He frightens me. | 我怕他 |
[03:21] | He frightens us all. | 我們都怕他 |
[03:23] | That is why we stick together as one, | 所以我們才要團結一致 |
[03:25] | always and forever. | 永永遠遠 |
[03:29] | Right, traitor? | 對吧 小叛徒 |
[03:31] | Right. | 沒錯 |
[03:33] | Here. You finish. | 給 你弄完吧 |
[03:34] | I’m to help mother with the meal. | 我要去幫母親準備飯菜了 |
[03:35] | Yes. Go tend to dinner. | 對 去準備晚餐吧 |
[03:38] | Leave the blades to the men, little sister. | 把動刀子的活留給男人 小妹妹 |
[03:42] | Ahh. Bekka. | 貝卡 |
[03:44] | It’s just a little blood. | 只是一點血罷了 |
[03:46] | Be a man about it. | 像個男人挺過去 |
[03:56] | These are the names of the original family? | 這些都是吸血鬼祖先家族的名字 |
[03:58] | Carved into a cave that’s– | 還刻在一個… |
[04:00] | that’s been here since way before the founding of mystic falls | 在神秘瀑布鎮建立前很久就存在的洞穴裡 |
[04:03] | or even the entire new world, for that matter. | 甚至比整個新世界的建立都要早 |
[04:06] | Ok, this has gotta be one of Klaus’ fakes. | 好吧 這可能又是克勞斯偽造的 |
[04:09] | That’s what I said. | 我也這麼認為 |
[04:10] | That could be true, | 可能是吧 |
[04:11] | except the last name up here made us think otherwise. | 但這裡最後一個名字讓我不能贊同你們 |
[04:17] | What’s the name? | 什麼名字 |
[04:20] | Mikael. | 邁克爾 |
[04:22] | Mikael. | 邁克爾 |
[04:23] | Mikael, as in the vampire hunter | 邁克爾 那個知道怎麼幹掉克勞斯 |
[04:26] | who knows how to kill Klaus? | 的吸血鬼獵人嗎 |
[04:27] | Yep. | 對 |
[04:30] | And I like to call him papa original. | 而且我更想叫他 祖先爸爸 |
[04:55] | These images tell a story | 這些圖像講了一個故事 |
[04:57] | to learn the story, you have to decipher these images. | 要想知道這個故事得翻譯出這些圖像 |
[05:01] | Sloppy. | 馬馬虎虎 |
[05:02] | Shut up. I’m new at this. | 閉嘴 我還是新手 |
[05:03] | The ghost of christmas past, Mason Lockwood, | 陰魂不散的梅森·洛克伍德說 |
[05:06] | said that the cave would lead us to a weapon | 這個山洞會指引我們找到 |
[05:07] | that could kill Klaus. | 殺死克勞斯的武器 |
[05:08] | Yeah, but doesn’t Mikael have a weapon? | 但是邁克爾沒有武器嗎 |
[05:11] | Yes, which probably means the wall will lead us to Mikael, | 是啊 這可能意味著這面墻會帶我們找到邁克爾 |
[05:14] | who we’ve already found and lost. | 我們雖然找到他了 但又被他跑了 |
[05:19] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[05:20] | These images, at the very least, | 這些圖像 至少 |
[05:22] | might tell us what that weapon is. | 可以告訴我們這個武器是什麼 |
[05:25] | Then all we have to do is find out what they mean. | 那我們現在要做的就是弄明白它們的意義 |
[05:28] | Well, fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:30] | If I’m being irritatingly optimistic like you two | 就算我像你們倆一樣惱人的樂觀 |
[05:34] | how do you suppose we do that? | 你說說我們要怎麼做到呢 |
[05:37] | Well, if the story’s about the original family living here, | 如果這個故事是關於住在這裡的祖先家庭 |
[05:40] | then we go straight to the source. | 那我們直接去找源頭 |
[05:55] | You. | 是你啊 |
[05:56] | Goody. | 太好了 |
[05:57] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我希望我們能談談 |
[05:58] | About what? Stefan? | 談什麼 斯特凡嗎 |
[06:01] | Don’t worry. I’m off him | 別擔心 除非他開始善待我 |
[06:02] | until he starts treating me better. | 我是不會打他主意的 |
[06:04] | In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book, | 實際上 說實話 |
[06:06] | if I’m being honest. | 你也該如此 |
[06:07] | Actually, I’d rather talk about this. | 實際上 我更想談談這個 |
[06:11] | I’m curious why you and Klaus | 我很好奇為什麼你和克勞斯 |
[06:12] | have spent a thousand years running from your father. | 會花一千年逃避你們的父親 |
[06:18] | I should get back to the girls. | 我要回去了 |
[06:20] | Home coming’s right around the corner. | 快到返校節了 |
[06:22] | Well, then maybe I’ll ask Mikael when we wake him. | 那或許我們喚醒邁克爾的時候去問他吧 |
[06:30] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虛張聲勢 |
[06:31] | You don’t know where he is. | 你不知道他在哪兒 |
[06:32] | No one does. | 沒人知道 |
[06:33] | So then who’s rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte? | 那在夏洛特的公墓裡發霉的是誰 |
[06:37] | If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed. | 如果你把邁克爾叫醒 那我們都死翹翹了 |
[06:40] | – So then tell me. – Why do you want to know? | -那你告訴我 -為什麼你要問這些 |
[06:42] | Why don’t you want me to wake him? | 為什麼你不想讓我喚醒他 |
[06:47] | I need to get back to the girls. | 我得回去了 |
[06:58] | Come on, Henrik. | 快來啊 亨裡克 |
[06:59] | Our brothers are fighting again. | 我們的哥哥們又打起來了 |
[07:07] | Oh, look. Sister’s arrived to watch my fast-approaching victory. | 看 妹妹都過來觀看我即將到來的勝利了 |
[07:11] | On the contrary, Elijah. | 恰恰相反 以利亞 |
[07:21] | She’s come to laugh at you. | 她是過來嘲笑你的 |
[07:27] | Relax, Mikael. | 放鬆 邁克爾 |
[07:29] | Niklaus means well. | 尼克勞斯沒有惡意 |
[07:32] | That is precisely my problem. | 這正是我擔心的 |
[07:43] | So… | 那麼 |
[07:48] | why don’t you teach me that trick, young warrior? | 把你的小伎倆也教教我吧 年輕的勇士 |
[07:54] | Father, we were just having fun. | 父親 我們只是玩玩 |
[07:55] | We fight for our survival. | 我們為生存而戰 |
[07:57] | And you find time for fun?! | 而你卻有時間玩 |
[08:00] | I want to have fun! Teach me. Come on! | 我也想玩玩 教我啊 快點 |
[08:03] | Father, it was nothing. | 父親 這不是大事 |
[08:12] | You are foolish and impulsive, my boy. | 你既愚蠢又衝動 我的孩子 |
[08:17] | What? | 怎麼 |
[08:19] | No more laughter? | 現在不笑了 |
[08:20] | You’ve made your point, Mikael. | 夠了 邁克爾 |
[08:27] | Some days, it’s a miracle you’re still alive… | 有時候 我覺得你活著就是一個奇跡 |
[08:32] | Boy. | 孩子 |
[09:16] | She’s going to tell me. | 她會告訴我的 |
[09:18] | She’s scared of him, Damon. I saw her face. | 她害怕他 達蒙 我看到她的表情了 |
[09:20] | I just have to engage in a little mean-girl power struggle first. | 我只需先跟她過兩招 耍點手腕 |
[09:23] | Make sure she doesn’t power struggle you into a wheelchair. | 可小心別讓她把你過到輪椅上 |
[09:26] | I’ve got this, Damon. | 我搞得定 達蒙 |
[09:28] | If we can figure out a way to kill Klaus, | 如果我們能夠找到殺死克勞斯的方法 |
[09:30] | Stefan will be free of his compulsion. | 斯特凡就能脫離他的控制了 |
[09:34] | So how does he look? | 他看起來怎樣 |
[09:41] | Pasty and pouty. | 蒼白易怒 |
[09:43] | He’ll have to get over it. | 他必須得克服難關 |
[09:45] | Call me later. | 再打給我 |
[09:50] | Rebekah will come around. | 麗貝卡會回心轉意的 |
[09:52] | You sure about that? | 你確定嗎 |
[09:53] | I mean, a thousand-year-old vampire, I’m sure, | 我是說 做了一千年的吸血鬼 我敢說 |
[09:55] | has learned the art of patience. | 她已經深諳耐心之道 |
[09:57] | She’s a thousand-year-old vampire | 她是個活了千年的吸血鬼 |
[09:58] | who’s joined the cheerleading squad. | 卻加入了拉拉隊 |
[10:01] | There’s a whole different set of rules in play here, Ric. | 裡克 時代在變 規矩也變了 |
[10:04] | I’ve got this. | 我搞得定 |
[10:11] | You know, if you two | 如果你們倆 |
[10:13] | are gonna keep me locked in here for the next decade, | 打算把我在這兒關個十年 |
[10:16] | I think we can skip the routine visits. | 我覺得就可以省了定期來訪這套了 |
[10:19] | You know I’m not a big champion | 你知道的 我並不 |
[10:21] | of this whole Lexi recovery plan. | 十分擁護萊希的恢復大計 |
[10:23] | But Elena thinks this place is gonna… | 但是埃琳娜覺得這個地方 |
[10:25] | weaken you out, break you down, | 可以讓你虛脫 搞垮你 |
[10:28] | and make you feel again. | 讓你恢復情感 |
[10:29] | We should all listen to Elena, right? | 我們什麼都該聽埃琳娜 是嗎 |
[10:31] | I mean, her plans always work out so well, don’t they? | 她的計劃總能成功 不是嗎 |
[10:37] | – Why are you here? – What are you talking about? | -來這兒幹嘛 -你什麼意思啊 |
[10:39] | It’s family day at vampire rehab. | 今天是吸血鬼戒血所的探親日 |
[10:41] | Just paying a visit to my baby brother. | 只是來探望一下我親愛的弟弟 |
[10:43] | Go away. | 走開 |
[10:45] | Nah, I thought we could hang out. | 我覺得我們可以一起待會 |
[10:47] | Little brother bonding. | 兄弟間聯絡一下感情 |
[10:50] | How you been, Stef? Huh? | 最近怎麼樣啊 斯特凡 |
[10:54] | You know, Klaus may want to keep Elena alive, | 克勞斯可能想讓埃琳娜活著 |
[10:58] | but that doesn’t mean she’s safe with Rebekah. | 但這不代表她跟麗貝卡一起就很安全 |
[11:03] | Liar, liar, pants on fire, brother. | 說謊說謊 鼻子長長 兄弟 |
[11:06] | Klaus compelled you to protect Elena, | 克勞斯控制你去保護埃琳娜 |
[11:08] | and if you thought for even a second that she was in danger, | 如果你哪怕認為她有一絲一毫的危險 |
[11:10] | you’d be working a lot harder. | 也會更使勁地掙脫了 |
[11:12] | – You got me. – Yep. | -被你發現了 -沒錯 |
[11:14] | You got me. You’re good. | 被你發現了 你挺厲害啊 |
[11:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:18] | You can go now. | 現在你可以走了 |
[11:24] | You really have given up. | 你真的已經放棄了 |
[11:28] | Actually, this is my happy face. | 事實上 這是我幸福的樣子呢 |
[11:44] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[11:46] | Screw this Lexi plan. | 不管萊希的計劃了 |
[11:50] | I think we could both use a drink. | 我覺得我倆能該喝上一杯 |
[12:01] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好啊 |
[12:03] | You invited me over to talk. | 你叫我過來談談的 |
[12:06] | All right, girls. | 好了 姑娘們 |
[12:08] | Have at it. | 秀起來 |
[12:11] | Okay, now twirl, please. | 好了 請轉個圈 |
[12:17] | You’ve compelled your own private runway show? | 你催眠她們給你走一個私人時裝秀嗎 |
[12:20] | I need a homecoming dress. | 我需要一件返校節禮服 |
[12:21] | So what do you think? Pick one. | 你覺得怎麼樣 選一件 |
[12:24] | Heh. I’m not here to help you shop. | 我可不是來幫你購物的 |
[12:26] | I’m here to talk about | 我是來談談 |
[12:27] | why you don’t want me to wake up Mikael. | 你為什麼不希望我喚醒邁克爾 |
[12:33] | I said pick one, Elena. | 我讓你選一件 埃琳娜 |
[12:37] | The red one. | 紅色那件 |
[12:39] | There. That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 好了 沒那麼困難的嘛 |
[12:45] | Go away. Remember nothing. | 走吧 忘記一切 |
[12:58] | You do not threaten me. | 你休想威脅我 |
[13:00] | You will learn what I allow you to learn. | 你只需知道我讓你知道的 |
[13:02] | Is that clear? | 明白了嗎 |
[13:17] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[13:18] | Bonnie. Come on in. | 邦妮 快進來 |
[13:19] | Got your message. | 收到你的信息了 |
[13:20] | Yeah, great. Uh… | 很好 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry the place is such a mess. | 不好意思這裡亂七八糟的 |
[13:23] | I’m obsessed. | 我完全著魔了 |
[13:26] | Brought you the necklace that wouldn’t die. | 給你帶來了毀不掉的項鏈 |
[13:29] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[13:34] | Are you ok? | 你還好嗎 |
[13:37] | Been better. | 不算最好 |
[13:38] | Listen, Jeremy is an idiot, | 傑裡米就是個白痴 |
[13:42] | and I know this with certainty | 這一點我能充分肯定 |
[13:43] | because I was once a Jeremy. | 因為我也曾跟他一樣 |
[13:46] | Trust me. We learn eventually. | 相信我 他最終會清醒的 |
[13:54] | So I’ve been staring at this image all day, | 我整天都盯著這幅圖像看 |
[13:56] | wondering why it looked so familiar… | 心裡想為什麼這個看起來這麼熟悉… |
[14:00] | And I was right. | 我是對的 |
[14:01] | It’s the same design. | 這是同一個圖案 |
[14:03] | So your grandmother said this necklace | 你的外婆說過這條項鏈 |
[14:04] | belonged to the witch that | 屬於那位給克勞斯下了 |
[14:06] | put the hybrid curse on Klaus, right? | 混血兒詛咒的女巫 對嗎 |
[14:08] | This symbol is repeated all across the wall, | 這個符號在整個墻面反覆出現 |
[14:11] | and I’ve been trying to figure out what it meant. | 我一直想搞清楚它的含義 |
[14:14] | Now I know. | 現在我知道了 |
[14:24] | How fun is this? | 這真是太有趣了 |
[14:28] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我們不該來這裡 |
[14:30] | Of course we should. | 我們當然該來了 |
[14:31] | Come on. Like you’ve never wanted to snoop. | 得了吧 說得好像你從沒想偷窺下似的 |
[14:34] | Boxer briefs. | 平腳褲 |
[14:36] | Now, that’s a change from the twenties. | 這跟二十年代完全不一樣啊 |
[14:39] | Are you gonna root through his stuff all night, | 你是打算整晚把他的東西翻個遍嗎 |
[14:40] | or are you gonna start to tell me your story? | 還是要開始跟我講你的故事 |
[14:43] | You really are no fun. | 你真的很沒趣 |
[14:46] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什麼 |
[14:48] | Well, Elijah said that your father was a landowner in Europe. | 以利亞說過你父親曾在歐洲擁有一片土地 |
[14:51] | How did you guys end up here? | 為什麼你們會到這來 |
[14:54] | My parents had just started a family | 我父母剛剛成家的時候 |
[14:56] | when a plague struck their homeland. | 一場瘟疫席捲了他們的家園 |
[14:58] | They lost a child to it. | 他們因此失去了一個孩子 |
[15:00] | They wanted to escape | 他們想逃離疫病 |
[15:02] | and protect their future family from the same fate. | 並且保護其他家庭成員不遭受同樣的命運 |
[15:04] | So how did you end up here? | 那為什麼你們會到這 |
[15:05] | This part of the world hadn’t even been discovered yet. | 當時這裡還未被發現呢 |
[15:09] | Heh. Not by anyone in your history books. | 只是你們的歷史上沒有記錄而已 |
[15:11] | But my mother knew the witch Ayana, | 但是我母親認識一個叫艾安娜的女巫 |
[15:13] | who heard from the spirits of a mystical land | 她聽聖靈說有一片神秘的土地 |
[15:15] | where everyone was healthy… | 生活在那的人都很健康 |
[15:18] | Blessed by the gifts of speed and strength. | 天生敏捷 強壯 |
[15:21] | That led my family here, | 所以我的家族慕名而來 |
[15:24] | where we lived amongst those people. | 和他們一起生活 |
[15:27] | The werewolves. | 是狼人嗎 |
[15:28] | To us, they were just our neighbors. | 對我們來說 他們只是鄰居 |
[15:30] | My family lived in peace with them for over 20 years, | 我們和平共處了二十餘年 |
[15:33] | during which time my family had more children, | 在這期間 我們家族又新添了幾個孩子 |
[15:37] | including me. | 我也是其中之一 |
[15:39] | You make it sound so normal. | 聽你的口氣你們的生活很平常 |
[15:42] | It was. | 曾經是的 |
[15:47] | Once a month, our family | 我們家族每個月 |
[15:49] | retreated to the caves beneath our village. | 都要到村子下面的石洞裡去避一避 |
[15:51] | The wolves would howl through the night, | 狼人會咆哮一整晚 |
[15:53] | and by morning, we’d return home. | 到了早上 我們再回來 |
[16:00] | Ayana, you burned me. | 艾安娜 你燙到我了 |
[16:02] | That is not yours to touch. | 那不是你可以碰的東西 |
[16:04] | Mother! | 母親 |
[16:05] | Is that Klaus? | 那是克勞斯嗎 |
[16:07] | Something is wrong. | 出事了 |
[16:10] | – Henrik! – Mother! | -亨裡克 -母親 |
[16:13] | One full moon, Klaus and my youngest brother Henrik | 有次滿月 克勞斯和我最小的弟弟亨裡克 |
[16:16] | snuck out to watch the men turn into beasts. | 偷偷溜出去看人變成野獸 |
[16:19] | That was forbidden. | 這是不允許的 |
[16:22] | Henrik paid the price. | 亨裡克為此付出了代價 |
[16:24] | No. No. What happened? | 不 不 發生了什麼事 |
[16:26] | The wolves. | 是那些狼 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[16:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[16:31] | We must save him. | 我們必須救他 |
[16:32] | Please, there must be a way. | 求你 一定有方法 |
[16:38] | The spirits will not give us a way, Esther. | 聖靈不願幫我們 埃絲特 |
[16:42] | Your boy is gone. | 你的孩子已經死了 |
[16:47] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[16:50] | And that was the beginning | 就是此事 |
[16:51] | of the end of peace with our neighbors. | 開啟了與我們鄰居的戰爭 |
[16:58] | And one of the last moments my family had together as humans. | 也是我們家族最後幾次以人類身份相聚的時刻之一 |
[17:10] | You better get that. | 你最好接聽 |
[17:11] | That’ll be Damon checking up on you. | 一定是達蒙打來問安的 |
[17:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:17] | Damon, where are you? | 達蒙 你在哪 |
[17:18] | No idea, but I’m pretty sure I’m overdressed. | 不知道 但我的打扮肯定是過於隆重了 |
[17:22] | Still standing? | 還活著嗎 |
[17:24] | Yes. I’m fine, but I can’t talk right now. | 是的 我很好 但現在不方便說話 |
[17:26] | I’ll be at the bar. | 我去吧檯那邊了 |
[17:29] | Was that Stefan? | 那是斯特凡嗎 |
[17:30] | Yeah. I kind of went off-book, | 是 我沒照章辦事 |
[17:33] | but don’t worry. I know what I’m doing. | 但是別擔心 我心裡有數 |
[17:34] | Damon, how could you let him out? | 達蒙 你怎麼能放他出去呢 |
[17:35] | I’ve got this, Elena. | 我搞得定 埃琳娜 |
[17:40] | What are we drinking? | 我們喝什麼 |
[17:42] | Hopefully something a little bit warmer, a little blonder. | 但願是隻熱乎乎的金髮尤物 |
[17:50] | Hello… | 你好 |
[17:51] | “Callie.” | 凱莉 |
[17:52] | I would love a shot of your best whiskey, | 給我上你們最好的威士忌 |
[17:54] | and my brother here would love a shot of you. | 而我弟弟則想要一親芳澤 |
[18:04] | What’s the catch, Damon? | 搞什麼把戲 達蒙 |
[18:05] | No catch, brother. | 沒把戲 老弟 |
[18:07] | Drink up. It’s on me. | 喝個夠 算我請 |
[18:17] | Hi, Callie. | 好啊 凱莉 |
[18:28] | Drink up, brother. | 乾杯 老哥 |
[18:31] | – Will you get us another bottle of this, hmm? – Yes, sir. | -能再給我們拿一瓶嗎 -遵命 |
[18:37] | You been on this bunny diet for the better part of 50 years, | 你已經乖乖吸了五十年的兔子血 |
[18:41] | so how is it that Saint Stefan, of all people, | 敢問我們的大聖人斯特凡 |
[18:44] | gets good at a drinking game? | 怎麼會擅長飲血 |
[18:46] | Well, the bunny diet gave me a lot of time to practice. | 吸兔子血的日子使我得到了充分的鍛煉 |
[18:49] | Wallow in despair. | 陷於絕望 |
[18:51] | Drown in guilt. | 沉溺於罪惡感 |
[18:54] | Regret my existence. | 唾棄自我 |
[18:58] | It’s precision born out of tragic boredom. | 那段可悲無聊的日子練就了我的嚴謹 |
[19:00] | Drink up, brother. | 乾杯 老哥 |
[19:02] | All that effort wasted trying to tell you how boring you were, | 我費盡脣舌讓你知道自己活得有多無趣 |
[19:05] | and now you finally agree with me? | 現在你終於同意我說的了 |
[19:07] | Damon, you are worse than Elena. | 達蒙 你還沒埃琳娜高明 |
[19:11] | Getting me drunk. Brotherly bonding. | 把我灌醉 說什麼兄弟聯絡感情 |
[19:14] | What, you think I’ll break down, | 怎麼 你以為我會敞開心扉 |
[19:16] | and you can pull me back from the edge? | 你好把從懸崖邊拉回去 |
[19:18] | Is that it? | 是不是 |
[19:18] | I happen to like the edge, Stefan. | 我喜歡站在懸崖邊上 斯特凡 |
[19:20] | Your problem is your inability | 你的問題在於你無力 |
[19:22] | to resist falling over it. | 阻止自己跌落懸崖 |
[19:26] | You’re all or nothing, man. | 你總是走極端 夥計 |
[19:27] | You can’t just be. | 不會玩混搭 |
[19:32] | Although… | 儘管 |
[19:33] | who am I to judge? | 我也沒什麼資格說教 |
[19:37] | Drink up, brother. | 乾杯 老弟 |
[19:44] | Did you get your fill of snooping yet? | 你看夠了嗎 |
[19:46] | Can we get on with the story? | 我們能繼續講那個故事嗎 |
[19:56] | Honestly, I don’t get you two as a couple. | 老實說 我不明白你們怎麼會成一對 |
[19:58] | Why would you? | 你怎麼會明白 |
[19:59] | You don’t know anything about who he really is. | 你根本不了解他的本質 |
[20:07] | I know exactly who he is. | 我清楚得很 |
[20:10] | He’s a vampire. | 他是吸血鬼 |
[20:11] | We’re a predatory species. | 我們這個種族掠奪成性 |
[20:15] | We don’t have time to care about humans | 沒時間去在乎人類 |
[20:17] | and their silly little lives. | 以及他們可憐的小命 |
[20:19] | Is that why you did that runway show earlier? | 所以你才辦了之前的那個時裝秀嗎 |
[20:24] | If you don’t care about the homecoming dance? | 因為你”不在乎”返校節舞會 |
[20:29] | You know what? | 你知道嗎 |
[20:30] | I’m just gonna go. | 我還是走吧 |
[20:32] | You haven’t even heard half the story. | 那個故事你連一半都還沒聽完 |
[20:34] | And you’re not going to tell it. | 你也不打算講給我聽 |
[20:36] | You’re just bored and looking for someone to push around. | 你只是一時無聊想找個人欺負 |
[20:39] | Find someone else to play with. | 找別人玩去吧 |
[20:40] | Maybe you can compel yourself a friend. | 也許你可以強迫某人做你的朋友 |
[20:43] | The necklace wasn’t Stefan’s to give. | 那條項鏈斯特凡根本無權送人 |
[20:48] | It belonged to the original witch. | 它屬於女巫祖先 |
[20:52] | The one who put the hybrid curse on Klaus? | 那個給克勞斯下了混血詛咒的人嗎 |
[20:54] | Not just the hybrid curse. | 不僅僅是混血詛咒 |
[20:56] | She’s the one who turned us into vampires. | 是她把我們變成了吸血鬼 |
[20:59] | Please, Ayana, I implore you. | 求你 艾安娜 我懇求你 |
[21:01] | You must call upon the spirits before the next full moon. | 你必須在下個滿月之前祈求聖靈幫助 |
[21:04] | I will not. It is a crime against nature. | 我不會這麼做 這是違背自然的罪惡 |
[21:06] | Ayana, we have already lost too much. | 艾安娜 我們已經失去了太多 |
[21:09] | We cannot lose any more. | 不能再失去更多了 |
[21:11] | The spirits can help us find a way to protect our children. | 聖靈能夠幫助我們找到保護孩子的方法 |
[21:18] | I’m thirsty. Do you want a drink? | 我渴了 你想喝一杯嗎 |
[21:25] | So vampirism was a form of protection? | 這麼說變成吸血鬼是為了保護你們 |
[21:28] | What else would it be? | 不然是什麼 |
[21:30] | A curse. | 是個詛咒 |
[21:31] | My parents only saw a way of keeping their children alive. | 我的父母只看到這是保住孩子性命的方法 |
[21:35] | Yeah, but why stay? | 但是為什麼偏要留下 |
[21:37] | If they were so afraid of the werewolves, | 如果他們那麼害怕狼人 |
[21:38] | why not leave? | 為什麼不離開 |
[21:42] | Pride. | 自尊心作祟 |
[21:44] | My father didn’t want to run anymore. | 我的父親不想再逃亡了 |
[21:46] | He wanted to fight and be superior to the wolves. | 他想要與狼人鬥爭並且超越狼人 |
[21:50] | Where they could bite, we had to bite harder. | 若他們有尖牙 我們就要有更利的尖牙 |
[21:52] | Where they had speed, we had to be faster. | 若他們很快 我們要比他們更快 |
[21:55] | Agility, strength, senses. | 敏捷度 力量 感覺 |
[22:00] | Everything could be heightened. | 一切都可以被強化 |
[22:02] | Our family could live forever. | 我們的家族可以長生不老 |
[22:04] | At what cost? | 代價呢 |
[22:06] | This magic you speak of breeds consequence. | 你所說的這種魔法是有後果的 |
[22:09] | This is the makings of a plague, Esther. | 這是在製造瘟疫 埃絲特 |
[22:13] | The spirits will turn on you. | 聖靈會背棄你們 |
[22:15] | Please, Ayana. | 求你了 艾安娜 |
[22:18] | I will have no part in it. | 我不想參與其中 |
[22:30] | If she will not protect our family… | 如果她不肯保護我們家族 |
[22:34] | then it is in your hands alone, my love. | 那你只能憑你一己之力了 親愛的 |
[22:37] | In her hands? | 憑她 |
[22:39] | How could she do anything? | 她能做什麼 |
[22:41] | Because my mother was also a witch. | 因為我的母親也是女巫 |
[22:43] | What? | 什麼 |
[22:45] | The witch of the original family, | 祖先家庭的女巫 |
[22:48] | the original witch. | 即是女巫祖先 |
[22:59] | Where do they keep their best vintage? | 他們把好酒放哪了 |
[23:01] | But if your mother was a witch, then– | 但是如果你母親也是個女巫 那麼 |
[23:03] | Am I? No. | 我可不是 |
[23:04] | A witch is nature’s servant. | 女巫是大自然的僕人 |
[23:07] | A vampire is an abomination of nature. | 吸血鬼則是被自然所唾棄的生物 |
[23:10] | You can either be one or the other, | 你只能做其中一個 |
[23:13] | never both. | 不能同時是兩者 |
[23:16] | My mother did this for us. | 我母親為了我們才做了這一切 |
[23:18] | She did not turn. | 她沒有變成吸血鬼 |
[23:22] | How did you turn? | 你怎麼變成吸血鬼的 |
[23:24] | She called upon the sun for life | 她召喚了代表生命的太陽 |
[23:27] | and the ancient white oak tree, | 和白櫟樹 |
[23:30] | one of nature’s eternal objects, for immortality. | 它是大自然不朽力量的代表物之一 |
[23:36] | That night, my father offered us wine laced with blood. | 那晚 父親給我們喝了混了血的葡萄酒 |
[23:45] | And then he drove his sword through our hearts. | 然後他用劍刺穿了我們的心臟 |
[23:49] | He killed you. | 他殺了你們 |
[23:53] | And he wasn’t delicate about it either. | 而且絲毫沒有手下留情 |
[24:10] | Rebekah. | 麗貝卡 |
[24:12] | Blood. What happened? | 血 發生了什麼 |
[24:16] | It’ll be all right. | 沒事的 |
[24:17] | We will be all right. | 我們都會沒事的 |
[24:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什麼 |
[24:22] | We must finish what we started. | 我們必須完成未完成的儀式 |
[24:25] | You must drink if you want to live. | 如果你還想活 就吸血 |
[24:30] | We had to drink more blood to complete the ritual. | 我們必須喝更多的血來完成轉變的儀式 |
[24:37] | – Drink. – No, no. | -喝下去 -不 |
[24:41] | Drink! | 喝下去 |
[24:44] | Drink! | 喝 |
[24:51] | It was euphoric. | 喝血讓我感到暢快 |
[24:54] | The feeling of power was indescribable. | 獲得力量的感覺無法言喻 |
[24:59] | But the witch Ayana | 但是女巫艾安娜 |
[25:00] | was right about the consequences. | 說對了後果 |
[25:04] | The spirits turned on us, | 那些聖靈也背叛了我們 |
[25:06] | and nature fought back. | 大自然也進行了反擊 |
[25:09] | For every strength, there would be a weakness. | 再強的力量都會有弱點 |
[25:13] | The sun became our enemy. | 太陽成了我們敵人 |
[25:15] | It kept us indoors for weeks. | 我們很久都不能出門 |
[25:19] | And then my mother found a solution. | 不久我母親找到了解決的辦法 |
[25:25] | There were other problems. | 但是我們還有別的問題 |
[25:28] | Inside. | 進屋 |
[25:29] | Neighbors who had opened to their homes to us | 那些曾經對我們友好的鄰居們 |
[25:32] | could now keep us out. | 開始排斥我們 |
[25:41] | Flowers at the base of the white oak burned | 白櫟樹腳下的花會燒傷我們 |
[25:44] | and prevented compulsion. | 並且能化解我們的催眠能力 |
[25:48] | And the spell decreed | 而且那個咒語註定了 |
[25:50] | that the tree that gave us life | 那棵賦予我們生命的樹 |
[25:52] | could also take it away. | 也有能力摧毀我們 |
[25:56] | So we burned it to the ground. | 所以我們把它燒成了灰燼 |
[26:14] | The darkest consequence | 最黑暗的報應 |
[26:17] | was something my parents never anticipated… | 卻連我父母都沒想到 |
[26:23] | The hunger. | 是對血的渴望 |
[26:25] | Blood had made us reborn, | 是血讓我們重生 |
[26:27] | And it was blood that we craved above all else. | 同時它也是我們唯一的慾望 |
[26:33] | We could not control it. | 我們控制不住對血的渴望 |
[26:43] | And with that | 正因如此 |
[26:45] | the predatory species was born. | 掠奪者就誕生了 |
[27:05] | Nothing to see here. | 沒什麼好看的 |
[27:07] | Just run along. | 走開 |
[27:09] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[27:11] | Hey, hey, hey. Ease up. Ease up. | 悠著點 悠著點 |
[27:14] | She’s giving us her employee discount. | 她也算給了我們員工折扣 |
[27:19] | Now just run along. | 你現在可以走了 |
[27:26] | Two more. | 再來兩杯 |
[27:32] | All right, time to fess up. | 現在是坦白的時間了 |
[27:34] | What’s the point of the jailbreak? Hmm? | 為什麼要把我放出來 |
[27:37] | I thought you could use a hug, Stefan. | 我以為你會給我個擁抱 斯特凡 |
[27:39] | Come on, Damon. You know Elena’s | 得了吧 達蒙 你知道埃琳娜 |
[27:41] | gonna hate you for letting me out, | 如果知道了你放我出來會恨死你的 |
[27:43] | and we both know that you care about what she thinks. | 我們都心知肚明你很在意她的想法 |
[27:46] | Maybe I wanted to remind you what freedom was like | 也許我只是想在克勞斯把你的自由剝奪之前 |
[27:48] | before Klaus took it from you. | 讓你想起自由是什麼樣的 |
[27:49] | As long as Klaus is alive, | 只要克勞斯還活著 |
[27:52] | I do what he says. | 我就服從他 |
[27:53] | That’s my point, Stefan. | 我就知道 斯特凡 |
[27:54] | You’ve given up. | 你已經放棄了 |
[27:56] | Now, you can sit around and be his little bitch, | 你可以坐以待斃當他的狗腿 |
[27:58] | or you can get mad enough, | 或者你可以惱怒到極限 |
[27:59] | and you can do something about it. | 然後試著去改變 |
[28:01] | Damon, he can’t be killed. | 達蒙 沒人殺得了他 |
[28:04] | Maybe I can help with that. | 也許我能幫上忙 |
[28:10] | The Salvatore boys, I presume. | 我想你們是塞爾瓦托兄弟吧 |
[28:18] | Mikael. | 邁克爾 |
[28:25] | Why did Mikael start hunting Klaus? | 為什麼邁克爾開始搜尋克勞斯 |
[28:31] | When Nik made his first human kill, | 當尼克第一次殺了人類之後 |
[28:34] | it triggered his werewolf gene. | 他狼人的基因被觸發 |
[28:37] | With that, he became my father’s greatest shame. | 因此 他變成了我父親最大的恥辱 |
[28:40] | Yeah. Elijah told me this part of the story. | 以利亞告訴過我這段故事 |
[28:44] | Your mother had had an affair with | 你母親跟一個狼人村民 |
[28:46] | one of the werewolf villagers. | 有了外遇 |
[28:47] | Klaus wasn’t his son. | 克勞斯不是他兒子 |
[28:49] | She tried to make it right. | 她試著去彌補 |
[28:52] | She put the hybrid curse on Nik | 她施了混血咒語在尼克身上 |
[28:53] | to suppress his werewolf side, | 去抑制他狼人的一面 |
[28:55] | and then she turned her back on him, | 然後她就再不關心他了 |
[28:58] | but Mikael’s greatest weakness as a human | 但是邁爾克作為人類最大的弱點 |
[29:02] | was his pride. | 是他的自尊心 |
[29:04] | As a vampire, that was magnified. | 他變成了吸血鬼之後 那也被放大了 |
[29:08] | He went on a rampage and killed half the village. | 他開始發狂並殺掉了一半的村民 |
[29:13] | Then he came home and killed her. | 然後他回家殺了她 |
[29:17] | Mikael killed your mother? | 是邁克爾殺了你母親嗎 |
[29:22] | He said she broke his heart | 他說她傷了他的心 |
[29:24] | so he would break hers. | 所以他也要傷了她的 |
[29:28] | He tore it from her chest as Nik watched. | 尼克親眼看到他從她胸口撕裂了她的心臟 |
[29:32] | Afterwards, my father took off in a rage, | 之後 我父親生氣得離開了 |
[29:36] | and the rest of my family scattered. | 剩餘的家人分開了 |
[29:38] | Nik stayed so he could help me bury her. | 尼克留下來幫我埋葬了她 |
[29:42] | He knew I had to say good-bye to my mother. | 他知道我必須跟母親說再見 |
[29:46] | I know you think she hated you, Niklaus, | 尼克勞斯 我知道你覺得她恨你 |
[29:48] | but she did not. | 但她不恨 |
[29:53] | She was just afraid. | 她只是很害怕 |
[29:59] | I’m sorry she turned her back on you. | 我很抱歉她不關心你 |
[30:01] | I will never do that. | 我永遠都不會那樣做 |
[30:05] | Nor will I. | 我也不會 |
[30:14] | We stick together as one. | 我們要團結一致 |
[30:18] | Always and forever. | 永永遠遠 |
[30:37] | Always and forever. | 永永遠遠 |
[30:40] | Even though he locked you in a coffin for 90 years. | 即便是他把你放棺材裡封了九十年 |
[30:42] | We’re vampires. | 我們是吸血鬼 |
[30:43] | Our emotions are heightened. | 我們的情緒被放大了 |
[30:46] | I’m stubborn, | 我很倔強 |
[30:48] | Elijah moral, | 以利亞品行端正 |
[30:49] | and Nik… | 而尼克 |
[30:54] | Nik has no tolerance for those who disappoint him. | 尼克容不下讓他失望的人 |
[30:57] | Over a thousand years as a family, | 作為一個歷經上千年的家族 |
[30:59] | we’ve all made that mistake at least once. | 我們總會犯這樣的錯 |
[31:05] | I’ve made it several times. | 我已經這樣好幾次了 |
[31:07] | But you still love him? | 可你仍然愛著他嗎 |
[31:12] | He’s my brother, | 他是我的哥哥 |
[31:15] | and I am immortal. | 而我是永生的 |
[31:18] | Should I spend an eternity alone instead? | 我應該讓自己永世孤單嗎 |
[31:29] | You’ve heard the story. It’s time to go. | 故事你聽完了 該走了 |
[31:32] | I said leave, Elena. | 我說了離開 埃琳娜 |
[31:34] | I don’t know what you’re up to, | 我不知道你想幹什麼 |
[31:35] | but I am no longer playing along. | 但是我絕對不跟你合作的 |
[31:37] | I’m just looking for one good reason | 我只是在找一個充分的理由 |
[31:39] | why we shouldn’t wake Mikael. | 可以讓我們不去弄醒邁克爾 |
[31:40] | And I’ve given you a thousand. | 我已經給了你一堆 |
[31:41] | But you will anyway. | 可你們還是會 |
[31:43] | I know you want him to help you | 我知道你們想藉助他 |
[31:45] | kill my brother. I’m not stupid. | 殺了我哥哥 我又不是傻子 |
[31:46] | It’s no secret that I want Klaus dead. | 我想要克勞斯死也不是什麼秘密 |
[31:49] | He has a hold over Stefan’s life and over mine. | 他威脅到斯特凡和我的生命 |
[31:53] | Do what you need. | 你想幹什麼就去做 |
[31:55] | Wake Mikael at your own peril. | 弄醒邁克爾後果自負 |
[31:58] | But make no mistake, | 可是別搞錯了 |
[31:59] | if you come after my brother, | 如果你跟我哥哥作對 |
[32:01] | I will rip you apart. | 我會把你撕得粉碎 |
[32:06] | And I get my temper from my father. | 所謂有其父必有其女 |
[32:09] | Now leave. | 快走 |
[32:16] | Has Klaus entered the country? | 克勞斯來過這鎮上嗎 |
[32:19] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告訴你 |
[32:20] | Has he spoken to you since he left? | 他離開後跟你說過話嗎 |
[32:23] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告訴你 |
[32:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:26] | Can you tell me the last time | 你能告訴我你和尼克勞斯 |
[32:28] | you spoke to Niklaus? | 最後一次對話是什麼時候嗎 |
[32:31] | I am compelled to do what he says, | 我被催眠聽從他的吩咐 |
[32:34] | and he says to keep my damn mouth shut. | 他說了讓我閉上我的臭嘴 |
[32:37] | I really hope this game of 20 questions | 我真心希望這個提問遊戲 |
[32:39] | isn’t your secret weapon. | 不是你的秘密武器 |
[32:42] | You see, Damon, | 你知道嗎 達蒙 |
[32:45] | I’ve been a vampire hunter longer than you’ve been alive. | 我當吸血鬼獵人的時間比你的命還長 |
[32:49] | It’s why I found you here. | 這也是為什麼我能在這找到你 |
[32:52] | It’s why I’m gonna find Niklaus. | 也是我能找到尼克勞斯的原因 |
[32:53] | Well, Klaus has been running for about a thousand years, | 克勞斯已經逃了差不多一千年了 |
[32:56] | so if you think you’re gonna get a workaround he– | 所以如果你覺得能想個更好的法子對付他 |
[32:58] | Careful, Stefan. | 小心點 斯特凡 |
[33:00] | One move, and his heart’s gone. | 再動一下 他的心臟就沒了 |
[33:03] | Now… | 現在 |
[33:04] | Where is Klaus? | 克勞斯在哪裡 |
[33:09] | Come on. | 快點 |
[33:10] | What’s the trick question, Stefan? | 那個關鍵問題是什麼 斯特凡 |
[33:14] | One twist, and he’s dead. | 只要一擰 他就死了 |
[33:16] | Unless you don’t care, of course. | 當然 除非你不在乎 |
[33:17] | His emotions have been shut off. He can’t care. | 他的情感已經被封閉了 他無法在乎 |
[33:21] | Really? | 真的嗎 |
[33:22] | His link to Klaus is so strong that… | 他對克勞斯的依附如此強烈 |
[33:24] | he would let his own brother die? | 以致於可以讓他看著自己的哥哥死嗎 |
[33:28] | No ideas? Hmm? | 不知道嗎 |
[33:30] | Think, Stefan. | 想想 斯特凡 |
[33:36] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你說的沒錯 |
[33:38] | He’s a dead end. | 他沒得救了 |
[33:41] | And so are you, Damon. | 你也是 達蒙 |
[33:43] | Wait. | 等下 |
[33:46] | I can bring him back. | 我能把他帶回來 |
[33:48] | I can lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls. | 我能把克勞斯引回瀑布鎮 |
[33:56] | And there is our loophole. | 這就是咱們要找的漏洞了 |
[34:00] | Just had to rile him up a bit. | 只要讓他著點兒急就好 |
[34:04] | Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls, | 把克勞斯帶回瀑布鎮 |
[34:08] | and I will gladly drive a stake through his heart. | 接著我會滿心歡喜地把木樁插進他的心臟 |
[34:11] | Fail… | 帶不回來 |
[34:14] | I’ll drive it through yours. | 我就插進你們的心臟 |
[34:29] | Yeah. Filled in what we could. | 好了 填上了我們知道的 |
[34:32] | Got vampire, | 有吸血鬼 |
[34:34] | werewolf, | 狼人 |
[34:37] | slaughter, | 大屠殺 |
[34:38] | mayhem, et cetera, et cetera. | 傷殘 等等 等等 |
[34:40] | That’s the white oak tree | 那是那棵白櫟樹 |
[34:41] | That was used in the spell to create the vampires. | 它曾被施咒用來創造吸血鬼 |
[34:44] | Which means that was when they burned down the tree, | 這是表示他們燒毀了這棵樹 |
[34:48] | destroying the only way that they could be killed. | 也毀掉了唯一能殺死他們的辦法 |
[34:50] | Okay, so tree equals weapon, sort of, | 好的 也就是說樹就是武器 |
[34:54] | but we already knew that. | 不過我們已經知道了 |
[34:55] | What we’re not sure about is this. | 我們還不能確定的是這個 |
[34:58] | We’ve got the witch symbol | 我們找到了女巫符號 |
[34:59] | and what looks like a bleeding heart. | 看起來像一顆流著血的心臟 |
[35:01] | Upside-down figures usually signify death of some kind. | 倒置的圖像通常意味著死亡之類的 |
[35:07] | Mikael killed the witch by ripping out her heart. | 邁克爾掏了那女巫的心 殺了她 |
[35:12] | But why is that one connected to the witch’s death? | 可為何和女巫的死相連的卻是那個圖案呢 |
[35:16] | I don’t know. We haven’t gotten that far. | 我不知道 我們還沒了解得那麼深 |
[35:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天吶 |
[35:23] | Rebekha doesn’t know the real story. | 麗貝卡並不知道事情的真相 |
[35:31] | I thought I told you to leave twice. | 我想我跟你說了兩遍離開了 |
[35:35] | How do you know that Michael killed your mother? | 你怎麼知道邁克爾殺了你的母親 |
[35:38] | Nik was there. He told me. | 尼克當時在場 他跟我說的 |
[35:43] | He lied to you. | 他騙了你 |
[35:45] | And how do you know that? | 那你又是怎麼知道的 |
[35:46] | The cave where you carved your family’s names | 那個你刻下你的家族姓名的洞穴 |
[35:49] | is covered in symbols, | 上面覆蓋了各種符號 |
[35:50] | the story of your family– | 關於你家族的故事 |
[35:51] | how your parents arrived, | 你的父母是怎麼到那兒的 |
[35:54] | how they made peace, | 他們是怎麼安定下來的 |
[35:57] | the spell that turned them into vampires, | 把他們變成吸血鬼的那道咒語 |
[35:58] | and this. This is the symbol for hybrid. | 還有這個 這是代表混血兒的符號 |
[36:02] | It’s the combination of the werewolf and the vampire symbol. | 這是狼人和吸血鬼符號的結合 |
[36:07] | And this is the one for your mother. | 這個是代表你的母親的 |
[36:10] | Her necklace. | 她的項鏈 |
[36:12] | And this is the story of her death. | 這是她去世的真正原因 |
[36:19] | The hybrid killed the original witch. | 混血兒殺害了女巫祖先 |
[36:23] | Not Mikael, Klaus. | 不是邁克爾 而是克勞斯 |
[36:26] | No. | 不會的 |
[36:28] | No, he wouldn’t. | 不會的 克勞斯不會的 |
[36:29] | She put the curse on him, | 她在克勞斯身上下了詛咒 |
[36:30] | made it so that he would be the only one | 使他成為了唯一的混血兒 |
[36:32] | of his kind, and then she rejected him. | 然後她卻拒絕了他 |
[36:35] | With the werewolf gene comes aggression and violence. | 他身上有狼人的侵略和暴力基因 |
[36:38] | When he turned, all of that was heightened. | 當他轉化後 所有這一切都被放大了 |
[36:41] | He killed her, Rebecca, | 他殺了她 麗貝卡 |
[36:43] | and then he made up this entire lie | 隨後 為了不失去你 |
[36:44] | about your father so that he wouldn’t lose you. | 他就編造了這整個謊言來矇騙你 |
[36:49] | These mean nothing. | 這些照片什麼都說明不了 |
[36:50] | They’re just stupid drawings. | 這只是些對我的家庭 |
[36:52] | done by stupid people who had no idea who my family was! | 毫不了解的蠢人畫的蠢畫 |
[36:56] | Then why are you so upset? | 那你為什麼這麼大反應呢 |
[36:58] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你為什麼要這樣對我呢 |
[37:00] | I’ve done nothing to you. | 我沒做過任何傷害你的事情 |
[37:02] | Klaus killed your mother. | 克勞斯殺了你的母親 |
[37:03] | He has a hold on you, on me, on everyone. | 他欺騙了你 也騙了我 還有所有人 |
[37:06] | He has for a thousand years. | 他已經這樣上千年了 |
[37:07] | We have to make it stop. | 我們必須結束這一切 |
[37:08] | Shut up! Just shut up! | 閉嘴 閉嘴 |
[37:10] | Don’t talk anymore! Nothing! | 不要再說了 什麼都不準再說 |
[37:54] | Well, I give you 10 points for flair. | 我真要給你剛剛的表現打個十分 |
[37:56] | At least now we know where Klaus | 至少現在我們知道 |
[37:57] | and Elijah learned their tricks from. | 克勞斯和以利亞的小把戲從哪裡學來的了 |
[37:59] | Don’t think you had to wait till the last second | 你就真覺得你要到那最後一刻 |
[38:00] | to have your breakthrough, though. | 才能突破克勞斯的封閉嗎 |
[38:03] | Didn’t have a breakthrough, Damon. | 我並沒有突破他的封閉 達蒙 |
[38:05] | “Ooh. Ooh, my brother’s about to die, | “我哥哥要被殺死了” |
[38:07] | and I just had to save his life for the bajillionth time.” | “我不過是在關鍵時刻必須救他一命而已” |
[38:10] | Careful, Stefan. Your humanity’s showing. | 小心點斯特凡 你的人性已經顯露無遺了 |
[38:14] | Actually, you know what? You’re right, Damon. | 是啊 你是對的 達蒙 |
[38:16] | You’re right. You reminded me | 你說得對 你讓我重新感受到 |
[38:18] | what my freedom felt like. | 自由的感覺 |
[38:20] | And when we kill Klaus, | 等我們殺了克勞斯 |
[38:22] | I’ll be free, | 我就自由了 |
[38:23] | free to leave. | 自由自在地離開 |
[38:26] | See, I didn’t do this for you, Damon. | 所以 我這麼做並不是為了你 達蒙 |
[38:28] | I did it for myself. | 我是為了我自己 |
[38:30] | Sure, Stefan. | 當然了 斯特凡 |
[38:32] | Whatever you say. | 隨你說 |
[38:34] | Why are you doing this, huh? | 你為什麼這麼做 |
[38:36] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什麼 |
[38:37] | Why is everybody trying to save me? | 為什麼每個人都試圖來拯救我 |
[38:38] | Because I have to, Stefan. | 因為我必須這麼做 斯特凡 |
[38:41] | Because you’re in this mess with Klaus | 因為你會和克勞斯在一起搞成現在這鬼樣子 |
[38:42] | because you saved my life, | 是為了救我 |
[38:44] | because I owe you. | 因為我欠你的 |
[38:47] | And I can’t just leave you in a cell to rot. | 所以 我沒法任你在那個密室裡腐爛 |
[38:53] | Better be careful, brother. | 那你最好也小心點嘍 老哥 |
[38:56] | Your humanity’s showing. | 你的人性 也顯露無遺了 |
[39:39] | Damon, seriously? | 達蒙 不是吧 |
[39:41] | We got Mikael. | 我們找到邁克爾了 |
[39:42] | What? | 什麼 |
[39:43] | How? | 怎麼找到的 |
[39:44] | No idea. I guess Katherine came through. | 我也不知道 我想是凱瑟琳找到他的 |
[39:46] | The plan’s in motion. | 我們的計劃正在進行中了 |
[39:49] | See? Told you I had it. | 看到了 告訴過你我能搞定的 |
[39:53] | Go ahead. Kick, yell, scream. | 來吧 踹我一腳 然後對我大吼大叫 |
[39:55] | I’m sure you’ve been planning your rant all day. | 你肯定已經在心裡罵了我一整天了 |
[39:57] | I’m not gonna yell at you. | 我沒打算罵你 |
[39:59] | Why not? | 為什麼 |
[39:59] | I went behind your back, freed Stefan. | 我背叛了你 私自放了斯特凡 |
[40:02] | And you know what? It backfired. | 但是你知道嗎 這事兒適得其反 |
[40:03] | He’s an even bigger dick than ever. | 他現在比以前更混蛋了 |
[40:04] | It’s just now he’s a dick that’s on our side. | 不過他現在是站在我們這一邊的混蛋了 |
[40:07] | I’m not mad. | 我沒生氣 |
[40:08] | I’m tired. I just– I want to go to bed. | 我只是累了 我想睡覺了 |
[40:12] | No, I think Mikael’s weapon is a stake, | 我想邁克爾的武器應該是棍子之類的東西 |
[40:13] | because he mentioned something about it. | 因為他隱約提到了一點 |
[40:15] | Well, then they must have carved it | 那肯定是在燒毀白櫟樹之前 |
[40:16] | from the white oak tree before they burned it down. | 他們從樹上挖下來的 |
[40:18] | So I was right. | 所以我是對的 |
[40:21] | After all that, the wall led us to Mikael. | 到最後 那墻上的東西指向了邁克爾 |
[40:25] | It led us to more than just that. | 不僅僅是這樣 |
[40:27] | I think I got Rebekah on our side, too. | 我覺得我讓麗貝卡也站在我們這邊了 |
[40:29] | Really? | 真的嗎 |
[40:31] | What’d you learn from her? | 你從她那兒知道了什麼 |
[40:32] | I learned that she’s just a girl, | 我知道了她不過就是個小女孩 |
[40:34] | that she lost her mom too young, | 過早地失去了母親 |
[40:37] | and she loves blindly and recklessly, | 她不顧後果地盲目地愛著 |
[40:41] | even if it consumes her. | 就算這份愛會將她吞噬也在所不惜 |
[40:54] | You know, when all is said and done, | 聽了她的故事 經歷了這些事情之後 |
[40:57] | there’s nothing more important than the bond of family. | 我想沒有什麼比家人之間的聯繫更為重要 |
[41:04] | You should tell that to my brother. | 你應該去和我老弟講這些 |
[41:10] | I’m not mad at you for letting him out, Damon. | 我沒因為你把他放出來而生氣 達蒙 |
[41:17] | I think that you’re gonna be the one to save him from himself. | 我覺得你才是能夠拯救他的人 |
[41:23] | It won’t be because he loves me. | 他會得救 不是因為他愛我 |
[41:27] | It’ll be because he loves you. | 而是因為他愛你 |
[41:37] | Can I tell you the rest tomorrow? | 其它的事情 我明天醒來再告訴你好嗎 |
[41:42] | Sure. | 好 |