时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The only thing stronger than your craving for blood | 唯一比你的嗜血慾望更強烈的 |
[00:05] | is your love for this one girl. | 竟然是你對這姑娘的愛 |
[00:06] | Your humanity is killing you. | 你的人性會害死你 |
[00:09] | Turn it off. | 封閉你的感情 |
[00:11] | What did you do? | 你做了什麼 |
[00:12] | I fixed him. | 我把他治好了 |
[00:13] | Fight for it. Feel something, | 只要你盡力鬥爭 用心去感覺 |
[00:14] | anything, Stefan. | 感覺一切 斯特凡 |
[00:15] | ’cause if you don’t, you’re going to lose me forever. | 因為如果你不這麼做的話 你將永遠失去我 |
[00:17] | Klaus killed your mother. | 克勞斯殺了你的母親 |
[00:19] | He has a hold on you, on me, on everyone. | 他欺騙了你 也騙了我 還有所有人 |
[00:21] | He has for 1,000 years. We have to make it stop! | 他已經這樣上千年了 我們必須結束這一切 |
[00:24] | They’re looking for Mikael– | 他們在找邁克爾 |
[00:26] | the vampire who hunts vampires. | 獵殺吸血鬼的吸血鬼 |
[00:27] | You don’t want to wake him. He will kill all of you. | 你可別去弄醒他 他會把你們統統殺掉 |
[00:30] | I thought you might know how to kill Klaus. | 我以為你知道怎樣殺死克勞斯 |
[00:32] | I can kill Klaus. And I will. | 我可以殺了克勞斯 我也會殺了他的 |
[00:34] | As long as Klaus is alive, I do what he says. | 只要克勞斯還活著 我就服從他 |
[00:37] | – Mikael. – Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls. | -邁克爾 -把克勞斯帶回瀑布鎮 |
[00:40] | And I will gladly drive a stake through his heart. | 接著我會滿心歡喜地把木樁插進他的心臟 |
[00:43] | Fail–I’ll drive it through yours. | 帶不回來 我就插進你們的心臟 |
[00:53] | Portland is fantastic | 波特蘭是個迷人的地方 |
[00:55] | once you can get over all the Whitney music | 如果你不介意惠特尼音樂 |
[00:56] | and healthy-looking people. | 和這裡健碩的人民的話 |
[00:57] | It’s literally a breeding ground for werewolves. | 還真是個繁殖狼人的好地方 |
[00:59] | Your father’s dead. | 你父親死了 |
[01:03] | What did you say to me? | 你說什麼 |
[01:04] | Oh, my mistake. | 說錯了 |
[01:05] | Not your actual father, and not dead. | 不是你的親生父親 也沒真正死去 |
[01:09] | Mikael. | 是邁克爾 |
[01:11] | Daggered. | 被匕首封住了 |
[01:14] | What do you want me to do with the body? | 你想要我怎麼處理屍體 |
[01:17] | Well, first, I want you to explain to me | 首先 我要你解釋一下 |
[01:20] | exactly what happened. | 到底發生了什麼 |
[01:23] | All right, we’ll say that Mikael followed Elena in here. | 我們可以說邁克爾尾隨埃琳娜到這兒 |
[01:25] | He tried to grab her so he could use her as bait. | 他試圖抓住她 以用她做誘餌 |
[01:29] | And you, what, vervained him? | 然後你給他注射了馬鞭草嗎 |
[01:31] | No, we vervained him. | 不 得說是我們給他注射了馬鞭草 |
[01:32] | The guy’s an original. Make it realistic. | 他可是個吸血鬼祖先 謊話得編的像點 |
[01:34] | Ok. Fine. We vervained him | 好吧 我們給他注射馬鞭草 |
[01:36] | and in the process discovered that he had a dagger | 這時我們發現他有一把匕首 |
[01:39] | Which he planned to use on Rebekah. | 他本想用這把匕首封住麗貝卡 |
[01:41] | But instead– | 結果… |
[01:42] | We drove it through his heart. | 我們卻用它刺入他的心臟 |
[01:44] | And what happens when he asks to see Mikael’s body? | 要是他要見邁克爾的屍體怎麼辦 |
[01:46] | Good point. | 說得好 |
[01:47] | You, my brother, have been compelled to do what Klaus says. | 好弟弟 你受克勞斯控制 對他言聽計從 |
[01:50] | So if the idea is to lure him back here and kill him, | 如果我們目的是引誘他過來並殺了他 |
[01:53] | the last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue tied. | 最要不得的就是你結結巴巴說不出謊話 |
[01:56] | Well don’t look at me. | 別看著我 |
[01:57] | I’m just in charge of getting him back here. | 我只負責把他弄回來 |
[01:59] | Klaus is smart. | 克勞斯很聰明 |
[02:01] | If we tell him that Mikael’s dead, he’ll want proof. | 要是我們告訴他邁克爾死了 他會要證據的 |
[02:03] | Then I shall be dead. | 那我就死給他看 |
[02:11] | What if he wants to see in person? | 那如果他要親自查看呢 |
[02:13] | Well, it means our plan is working. | 這就說明我們的計劃起作用了 |
[02:14] | Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. | 克勞斯是一定會要看我的屍體的 |
[02:18] | You lure him here, and I will kill him. | 你們把他引誘過來 然後我殺了他 |
[02:21] | With what? Those daggers won’t work on him. | 用什麼 這些匕首殺不死他 |
[02:25] | Well, I’m in possession of a stake | 我有一個木樁 |
[02:27] | fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree. | 是用一棵古老的白櫟樹做成的 |
[02:30] | The one that left these ashes when it burned. | 這些灰燼正是它被燒毀時留下的 |
[02:34] | Where is it? | 在哪兒 |
[02:36] | Not here. | 不在這兒 |
[02:37] | Knowing its location is my insurance policy. | 它的保存地點是我的保身之計 |
[02:41] | Against what? | 你擔心什麼 |
[02:44] | You leaving this in my heart. | 你們用匕首封住我 |
[02:47] | You see, a vampire can’t dagger an original without dying. | 吸血鬼刺死吸血鬼祖先自己也會死掉 |
[02:50] | So…It falls to you. | 所以 由你動手 |
[02:56] | You want me to actually dagger you? | 你真的要我用匕首封住你嗎 |
[02:59] | Klaus will leave nothing to chance, | 克勞斯做事滴水不漏 從不冒險 |
[03:02] | especially when it comes to trust. | 特別是在信任方面 |
[03:09] | I want to see him. | 我想見見他 |
[03:10] | I want to see his rotting body for myself. | 我想親自看到他腐爛的屍體 |
[03:14] | Well, he’s here. | 好啊 他就在這兒 |
[03:17] | Come by whenever. | 隨時恭候 |
[03:19] | If you’re lying to me, Stefan, | 如果你對我撒謊 斯特凡 |
[03:20] | your compulsion will expose you. | 我對你的控制會暴露你 |
[03:22] | So answer with your life, | 用你的生命來回答我 |
[03:24] | is what you’re saying the truth? | 你說的是實話嗎 |
[03:34] | It’s true. I saw it with my own eyes. | 是真的 我親眼所見 |
[03:38] | I want to talk to Rebekah. | 我要跟麗貝卡說話 |
[03:42] | That’s not a problem. She’s right here. | 這沒問題 她就在這兒 |
[03:54] | Hello, Nik. | 你好 尼克 |
[03:55] | Rebekah, love. | 麗貝卡 親愛的 |
[03:56] | What’s this I hear about Mikael’s tragic run-in with a dagger? | 他們說邁克爾不幸被匕首刺中是真的嗎 |
[04:03] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[04:05] | He’s finally out of our lives for good. | 他終於永遠從我們生命裡消失了 |
[04:12] | I miss you. I’m miserable here. | 我想你 我在這裡很痛苦 |
[04:15] | – I’ll be home soon. – Good. | -我很快回來 -很好 |
[04:18] | I’ll see you then, brother. | 再見 哥哥 |
[04:26] | He bought it. He’s coming home. | 他上當了 正趕過來 |
[04:33] | Now was that easy or what? | 這真是手到擒來啊 |
[04:36] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我們快結束這一切吧 |
[05:17] | Finally. | 終於醒了 |
[05:19] | Took you long enough. | 你睡得真久 |
[05:22] | Rebekah… | 麗貝卡 |
[05:23] | Whatever fatherly rubbish you’re thinking, save it. | 無論你想說什麼教訓女兒的鬼話 省省吧 |
[05:26] | Nothing you say matters to me. | 你的話對我毫無意義 |
[05:31] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[05:39] | – Where’s my dagger? – Elena has it. | -我的匕首呢 -埃琳娜拿著 |
[05:41] | So you can forget your plans to use it on me. | 你就別想把它用在我身上了 |
[05:43] | You were never the one I was after. | 我從沒有要追殺你 |
[05:45] | Nik was my family. | 尼克是我的家人 |
[05:47] | If you were after him, you were after me. | 你要是追殺他 就是在追殺我 |
[05:49] | He blinded you, Rebekah. He killed your mother. | 他迷惑了你 麗貝卡 他殺了你母親 |
[05:53] | I know what he did. And he’ll pay for it with his life. | 我知道他做了什麼 他會血債血償的 |
[05:56] | But Nik was not born a killer. None of us were. | 但是尼克不是天生的殺手 我們都不是 |
[05:59] | You did this to us when you turned us into vampires. | 你把我們變成吸血鬼的時候 我們才變成這樣 |
[06:06] | You destroyed our family. | 是你毀了我們的家庭 |
[06:10] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[06:12] | Rebekah… | 麗貝卡 |
[06:16] | I hate everything in my closet. | 衣櫃裡沒有一件衣服我喜歡 |
[06:18] | I have nothing to wear to homecoming. | 我沒有衣服穿去參加返校舞會 |
[06:20] | So don’t go. Let’s stay home, order take-out | 那就別去 我們都呆在家裡 叫外賣 |
[06:22] | and over-analyze ancient hieroglyphic thingies with Alaric. | 和阿拉裡克一起認真研究古象形文字 |
[06:26] | We have to go. Caroline will kill us. | 我們得去 不然卡羅琳會殺了我們的 |
[06:28] | Oh, Caroline actually has a date. | 但卡羅琳有男伴 |
[06:39] | You know that you can talk to me about Jeremy, right? | 你是可以跟我談談傑裡米的 |
[06:42] | I don’t need to talk about it. | 我不需要談這些 |
[06:44] | He fell in love with his ghost girlfriend and lied about it. | 他愛上了他的鬼魂女朋友 還撒了謊 |
[06:47] | What’s done is done. | 這已成事實 |
[06:48] | You have to talk about it. He hurt you, Bonnie. | 你得說出來 他傷害了你 邦妮 |
[06:51] | I’m mad at him too. | 我也生他的氣 |
[06:52] | You’re mad at your little brother. | 你對你的弟弟生氣 |
[06:53] | You’ll yell at him a little, teach him a life lesson. | 你會吼他一兩句 給他上一課 |
[06:56] | You can’t really be mad like I’m mad. | 但你不會像我一樣生氣的 |
[07:00] | Bonnie– | 邦妮 |
[07:00] | And you shouldn’t have to be. He’s your brother. | 你也不該那麼生氣 他是你的弟弟 |
[07:08] | So no, I can’t really talk to you about it. | 所以 我其實不能跟你談論這件事 |
[07:18] | We can’t trust Rebekah not to turn on us. | 我們不能相信麗貝卡不會背叛我們 |
[07:21] | Oh, really? | 是嗎 |
[07:23] | Because those original vampires are usually so reliable. | 畢竟這些吸血鬼祖先通常很可靠的 |
[07:26] | Bonnie was right. | 邦妮說的對 |
[07:29] | Rebekah may be mad at Klaus now, | 麗貝卡可能現在生克勞斯的氣 |
[07:30] | but he is her brother. | 但他是她哥哥 |
[07:32] | Her lying, mama-killing, dagger-happy brother. | 那個對她撒謊 殺她母親 又愛用匕首的哥哥 |
[07:37] | The wolfsbane’s ready. | 附子草好了 |
[07:38] | There are too many things that can go wrong with this plan. | 這個計劃會出錯的地方太多了 |
[07:41] | Too many people who can make it go wrong. | 有太多人會使之功虧一簣 |
[07:43] | Well, I am formulating a secret contingency plan. | 我正在制定一個秘密應急計劃 |
[07:46] | Really? What is it? | 真的嗎 是什麼 |
[07:48] | Well, if I told you, then it won’t be a secret. | 如果我告訴你 那就不是秘密了 |
[07:53] | I need to borrow a tie. | 我要借條領帶 |
[07:54] | You have your own ties. | 你自己不是有嗎 |
[07:55] | I’m 162 years old and I’m going to a homecoming dance. | 我已經162歲了 還要去參加返校舞會 |
[08:00] | I need better ties. | 我需要條好點的領帶 |
[08:01] | You could not go. | 你可以不去啊 |
[08:03] | I’m compelled to protect you. | 我被迫要保護你 |
[08:04] | And if I look at your track record at high school dances, | 看看你歷年高中舞會的記錄 |
[08:08] | it’s pretty tragic. | 悲劇良多 |
[08:09] | My luck you’ll go ahead | 依我看 你去舞會 |
[08:10] | and get yourself murdered by the homecoming queen. | 會被返校舞會皇后殺掉 |
[08:18] | I know how to do it. Alaric taught me. | 我知道怎麼做 阿拉裡克教過我 |
[08:20] | Elena, if this thing blows up in our face | 埃琳娜 這東西如果在我們面前炸開 |
[08:22] | just remember only one of us heals quickly. | 記住 我們倆只有一個能迅速恢復 |
[08:26] | Ugh, please tell me that you have a better plan | 請告訴我你們還有一個比附子草手榴彈 |
[08:30] | than wolfsbane grenades. | 更好的計劃 |
[08:32] | Never you mind, brother. | 不勞你操心 弟弟 |
[08:33] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[08:35] | My freedom from Klaus | 我能否脫離克勞斯的控制 |
[08:37] | rests entirely upon you two executing your plan perfectly. | 完全取決於你倆能否完美地執行計劃 |
[08:41] | So, excuse me if I’m a bit cynical. | 所以 原諒我的冷嘲熱諷 |
[08:44] | You’re the one that we should be worried about. | 你才是那個我們應該擔心的人 |
[08:49] | If Klaus asks you one wrong question, | 一旦克勞斯問了你某個不該問的問題 |
[08:51] | whole thing falls apart. | 我們就會功虧一簣 |
[08:53] | You do have reason to worry. | 你確實有理由擔心 |
[08:55] | But if I look back at our history of epic plan failures, | 但如果回顧一下我們史詩般的失敗計劃史 |
[08:59] | it’s usually because one of us | 通常是我們某個人 |
[09:01] | let our humanity get in the way. | 感情用事壞了事 |
[09:03] | So if I’m taking odds on how this thing goes down, | 所以如果要賭這次計劃將為何失敗 |
[09:07] | it’s certainly not gonna be me who screws it up. | 我猜搞砸的那個人肯定不是我 |
[09:11] | I’ll see you at homecoming. I can’t wait. | 返校舞會見 我都迫不及待了 |
[09:21] | Hey, can you hand me the glitter gun? | 能把閃光粉槍遞給我嗎 |
[09:27] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[09:29] | Hey, can’t we ditch the decorating and go grab a bite? | 我們為什麼不翹了裝飾活動去喝點東西呢 |
[09:33] | Oh, I have a thermos in my bag. | 我包裡有水壺 |
[09:37] | I mean a real bite. | 我是說 喝點血 |
[09:39] | Rebekah knows some people who like to be fed on. | 麗貝卡認識一些喜歡被吸血的人 |
[09:41] | They’re into it. We don’t even have to compel them. | 他們很享受 我們甚至不用強迫他們 |
[09:43] | Ok, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[09:45] | I finally almost just got your mother to stop hating me. | 好不容易你媽媽不那麼討厭我了 |
[09:48] | So I probably don’t want to get caught in | 所以 我不想跟她兒子 |
[09:50] | some weird vampire threesome with her son. | 玩什麼詭異的吸血鬼三人行 |
[09:53] | And secondly, quit hanging out with Rebekah, | 第二 別再跟麗貝卡一起玩了 |
[09:55] | the evil blood slut. | 她是個邪惡的吸血小賤人 |
[09:56] | Just keep the claws in tonight at the dance, ok? | 今晚舞會上不要找她的麻煩 好嗎 |
[10:00] | For me? | 就算為了我 |
[10:03] | So who has the misfortune of being compelled to be her date? | 所以 誰不幸地被強迫成為她的男伴了 |
[10:06] | Matt said he’d take her. | 馬特說要帶她來 |
[10:08] | Wait, you set her up with Matt? | 等等 你把她跟馬特撮合到一起了 |
[10:10] | She wants to go to the dance, | 她想去參加舞會 |
[10:11] | and he didn’t have anyone to go with. | 而且他正好也沒有舞伴 |
[10:13] | He drinks vervain, she can’t feed on him. | 他一直喝馬鞭草 她不能喝他的血 |
[10:15] | What’s the big deal? | 有什麼大不了的 |
[10:16] | The big deal, Tyler, | 泰勒 重要的是 |
[10:19] | is that Matt is an innocent, good person | 馬特是一個無辜的好人 |
[10:22] | who should not be going to dances with evil blood sluts. | 他不應該跟這種邪惡的吸血小賤人共舞 |
[10:24] | Matt’s a guy, Caroline. | 馬特是個男人 卡羅琳 |
[10:27] | And Rebekah’s hot. Don’t overthink this. | 麗貝卡很辣 僅此而已 別想太多 |
[10:31] | This is a sire thing, isn’t it? | 這是認祖歸忠在作怪 對嗎 |
[10:34] | Please tell me this is some weird family extension | 拜託你告訴我 你是因為認祖歸忠 |
[10:37] | of your sire bond to Klaus. | 才對他的家人也愛屋及烏了 |
[10:39] | I’m here hanging streamers and have glitter all over my hands. | 我在這裡懸掛橫幅 還弄得滿手閃光漆 |
[10:43] | If I’m sired to anybody, it’s you. | 如果要說誰是我的主人 非你莫屬 |
[10:57] | Getting a head start, huh? | 這麼早就開始準備了 |
[11:00] | Embarrassing truth. | 說起來很丟臉 |
[11:02] | This is my first high school dance. | 這是我第一次參加高中舞會 |
[11:06] | Ever? | 從沒參加過嗎 |
[11:07] | I never really had time for high school before. | 我從前沒有時間上高中 |
[11:10] | Nik and I were always moving around. | 我和尼克一直流離輾轉 |
[11:13] | Running. | 亡命天涯 |
[11:16] | Anyway, I didn’t want to leave anything to chance. | 反正 我也不想冒那個險 |
[11:24] | – Have you heard any more from him? – No. | -有他的新消息嗎 -沒有 |
[11:27] | But I’m sure that when he does return, | 但我確信 他回來的時候 |
[11:28] | he’ll do it with flair. | 肯定會大張旗鼓 |
[11:30] | And Damon and my father are all set with their plan? | 達蒙和我父親的計劃也準備就緒了嗎 |
[11:35] | Yes. | 對 |
[11:39] | Don’t tell me. I don’t want to know. | 別告訴我 我不想知道 |
[11:41] | I just want to go to the dance | 我只是想去參加舞會 |
[11:45] | and leave the rest to Mikael. | 把剩下的事情都交給邁克爾 |
[11:48] | I know it’s really hard. | 我知道這很難 |
[11:53] | So thank you for helping us get Klaus back into town. | 所以謝謝你 幫我們把克勞斯騙回來 |
[11:57] | Just be careful. | 千萬小心 |
[12:00] | I’ve been running for 1,000 years for a reason. | 我逃亡一千年是有原因的 |
[12:03] | Mikael is not a good person. | 邁克爾不是什麼好人 |
[12:05] | And he definitely can’t be trusted. | 絕對不能相信他 |
[12:08] | No one in my family can. | 我們家族沒有人可以被信賴 |
[12:13] | Are you ok? | 你還好嗎 |
[12:16] | I’ve spent my whole life | 我花了一輩子的時間 |
[12:19] | loving and hating my brother with equal measure. | 對我哥哥愛恨參半 |
[12:24] | I never thought that I would be the one | 我從沒想到 我會參與到 |
[12:26] | to help drive a stake through his heart. | 用木樁刺死他的計劃當中 |
[12:34] | No tears. I– | 不能哭 我 |
[12:35] | I don’t want to ruin my makeup. | 我可不想弄花我的妝 |
[12:39] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎樣 |
[12:44] | Amazing. | 美若天仙 |
[12:46] | But you’re missing one thing. | 但你還少一樣東西 |
[12:53] | My mother’s necklace. | 我母親的項鏈 |
[12:57] | You should wear it tonight. | 你今晚應該戴上它 |
[13:00] | May I? | 我來給你戴 好嗎 |
[13:18] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[13:27] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[13:30] | I can’t leave anything to chance either. | 但我也不能冒險 |
[13:49] | In the back. Harsh. | 背後捅刀 真狠啊 |
[13:56] | It had to be done. | 必須這麼做 |
[13:58] | Rebekah was never going to be completely on our side. | 麗貝卡永遠不可能完全站在我們這一邊 |
[14:00] | Hey, I’m not judging you. | 我沒有責備你的意思 |
[14:01] | It’s very Katherine of you. | 很有凱瑟琳的風格 |
[14:04] | Not the way to make me feel better about myself, Damon. | 這樣說可不會讓我好受 達蒙 |
[14:07] | It was a compliment… Sort of. | 這是讚美你呢 算是吧 |
[14:09] | Stefan is right. | 斯特凡是對的 |
[14:12] | Someone’s going to let their humanity get in the way | 總會有人感情用事 |
[14:14] | and screw this whole thing up. | 然後把整件事搞砸 |
[14:16] | And it’s probably going to be me. | 八成就是我了 |
[14:18] | Elena, you just daggered somebody. | 埃琳娜 你剛剛用匕首放倒了一個人 |
[14:24] | You’re going to be fine. | 你不會有事的 |
[14:25] | Yeah. But I feel bad about it. | 對 但這樣做 我很不好受 |
[14:27] | I care too much. | 我顧慮太多 |
[14:28] | That’s the problem, Damon. | 這才是問題的所在 達蒙 |
[14:32] | I’m the weak link. | 我就是計劃的弱點 |
[14:34] | If it makes you feel any better, she’s not really dead. | 她又沒真死 這樣你會好受點吧 |
[14:40] | Do you trust him? Mikael? | 你相信他嗎 我是說邁克爾 |
[14:43] | Nope. | 不相信 |
[14:45] | What about Stefan? | 斯特凡呢 |
[14:46] | No. | 也不信 |
[14:48] | Not as long as he’s under Klaus’s control. | 只要他還受克勞斯控制 我就不信 |
[14:50] | Then we need a better plan. | 那麼我們需要一個更好的計劃 |
[14:51] | I know what to do. | 我知道該怎麼做 |
[14:54] | You’re just not going to like it. | 只是 你會不喜歡的 |
[14:55] | Why not? | 為什麼不喜歡 |
[14:56] | Because when this all goes down, | 因為計劃開始實施時 |
[14:58] | I don’t want you having any part of it. | 我不希望你參與其中 |
[15:01] | What does that mean? | 這話是什麼意思 |
[15:04] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我嗎 |
[15:06] | Yes. | 相信 |
[15:07] | Then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就沒什麼好擔心的了 |
[15:21] | What happened? | 怎麼回事 |
[15:22] | The gym’s flooded. | 體育館被水淹了 |
[15:25] | The dance is cancelled. | 舞會取消了 |
[15:26] | Excuse me? | 你說什麼 |
[15:28] | Well, what are we supposed to do now?! | 那我們現在怎麼辦啊 |
[15:33] | So does that mean I don’t have go? | 所以 那是否意味著我不用去了 |
[15:34] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[15:35] | No, Tyler’s moving the party to his house. | 不行 泰勒要把舞會轉移到他家裡 |
[15:37] | Kegs and beer pong for homecoming? | 滿是酒桶和啤酒彈珠的返校舞會 |
[15:39] | That’s… Different. | 那可真是 與眾不同啊 |
[15:41] | Just say you’re still coming. | 就說你還會來就是了 |
[15:44] | I’ll see you there. | 那裡見 |
[15:49] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[15:50] | Matt, hey. | 馬特 你好啊 |
[15:52] | Um, slight problem with your homecoming date. | 你的返校舞會舞伴出了點小麻煩 |
[15:56] | What happened? | 發生什麼事了 |
[15:57] | How would you feel about a back-up date? | 給你找個替補舞伴行嗎 |
[16:18] | How did he plan a better party than me so fast? | 他怎麼這麼快就安排了比我那個更好的派對 |
[16:23] | Is that a band outside? | 外面是有一個樂隊嗎 |
[16:25] | Who are all these people? | 這些人都是誰 |
[16:26] | This is weird. Where is Tyler? | 太奇怪了 泰勒在哪兒 |
[16:42] | Hey, Stefan. What’s up? | 斯特凡 最近怎麼樣 |
[16:43] | Hey, Tyler. Nice party you got going on here. | 泰勒 你辦的這派對還真不錯 |
[16:47] | Thanks, but I’m not the one throwing it. | 多謝誇獎 但派對不是我辦的 |
[16:50] | I’m just doing what Klaus wants. | 我只是服從克勞斯的命令 |
[16:53] | What do you mean? | 什麼意思 |
[16:54] | It’s not a party, man. It’s a wake. | 這不是舞會 是守靈 |
[16:59] | Good evening everyone! | 大家晚上好 |
[17:04] | I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate. | 我要感謝你們能來和我一起慶祝 |
[17:10] | It’s been a long time coming. | 我已經等太久了 |
[17:24] | So much for homecoming. | 返校舞會是無心享受了 |
[17:28] | This is weird. | 真詭異 |
[17:30] | Us being here together. | 我們倆結伴到場 |
[17:33] | There’s Caroline. She doesn’t know anything. | 卡羅琳在那 她什麼都不知道 |
[17:35] | Act normal. | 別露餡了 |
[17:38] | Hey, Klaus is here. | 克勞斯在這 |
[17:39] | What? | 什麼 |
[17:40] | Yeah, apparently our sired hybrid friend Tyler | 看來我們認祖歸忠的混血兒朋友泰勒 |
[17:42] | thought it’d be ok to let his “master” throw a party. | 認為可以讓他的主人開個派對 |
[17:47] | Well, I expected more surprise. | 我以為你們會嚇到 |
[17:50] | I’ve learned not to be surprised by anything Klaus does. | 我習慣了 克勞斯做什麼都不奇怪了 |
[17:55] | I’m going to go find Bonnie. | 我要去找邦妮了 |
[17:59] | What’s going on? | 怎麼回事 |
[18:00] | And what are you two doing here together? | 你們兩個在一起做什麼 |
[18:02] | I thought you were supposed to be with Rebekah. | 我以為你的舞伴是麗貝卡 |
[18:04] | Plans changed. I need a drink. | 計劃有變 我要喝一杯去 |
[18:33] | Quite the homecoming. | 好隆重的舞會 |
[18:34] | I’ve been planning my father’s funeral for 1,000 years. | 我已經為我父親的葬禮籌劃了一千年了 |
[18:37] | Granted, in no version of it | 雖說從沒想到 |
[18:38] | were any of these people invited. | 要邀請這麼一群人 |
[18:39] | But you get the idea. | 不過意思也到位了 |
[18:41] | So now what? You just stop running? | 那你現在幹嘛 不用再逃命了 |
[18:45] | Now I reunite my family. | 現在我可以跟家人團聚了 |
[18:48] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[18:48] | You mean, the people you cart around in caskets? | 你說的是那些你裝在棺材裡搬來搬去的人嗎 |
[18:51] | None of that matters anymore. | 過往都不重要了 |
[18:53] | Mikael’s gone. Bygones will be bygones. | 邁克爾死了 過去的事都過去了 |
[18:56] | Really great party. I like the band. | 派對不錯 我喜歡那樂隊 |
[19:00] | Seems the homecoming queen still walks among the living, | 似乎舞會皇后還在喘氣呢 |
[19:03] | which leaves me to believe Rebekah isn’t here. | 那麗貝卡肯定不在這了 |
[19:05] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[19:07] | I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Matt. | 我不知道 我以為她跟馬特一起來 |
[19:10] | Oh, be honest now, Stefan. | 斯特凡 別騙我 |
[19:13] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹在哪 |
[19:15] | I said I have no idea. | 我說了我不知道 |
[19:18] | Now, would you like me to take you to your father? | 好了 要我帶你去見見你父親嗎 |
[19:20] | Well, it wouldn’t be a party without the guest of honor, would it? | 好吧 貴賓怎能缺席派對 |
[19:24] | Bring him to me. | 把他帶過來 |
[19:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | Perhaps there’s something in it for me? | 也許你應該給我點好處 |
[19:35] | My freedom from your compulsion. | 我要你解除對我的控制 |
[19:37] | Oh, you want your freedom? | 你要你的自由 |
[19:39] | Well, once he’s dead | 只要他死了 |
[19:40] | and his weapon destroyed, | 他的武器也銷毀了 |
[19:41] | you’ll have your freedom. | 你就會得到自由 |
[19:44] | It’ll be my pleasure to give it back to you. | 我很榮幸能把它還給你 |
[20:03] | Did my daughter go to the dance? | 我女兒去舞會了嗎 |
[20:05] | Yep. You missed the photo op. | 是的 你錯過了跟她拍照的機會 |
[20:09] | Did you get the stake? | 你把木樁拿來了嗎 |
[20:10] | I did. | 拿了 |
[20:14] | I’m not going take your word for it. | 口說無憑 |
[20:15] | No offense to your honor and all. | 無意冒犯 |
[20:16] | None taken. | 沒事 |
[20:21] | Fancy. | 真花哨 |
[20:23] | May I? | 能讓我看看嗎 |
[20:24] | It’s the only weapon on this earth that can kill an original. | 這是地球上唯一能殺掉吸血鬼祖先的武器 |
[20:27] | So I think I’ll hold on to it. No offense. | 所以我還是自己拿著吧 無意冒犯 |
[20:31] | I’d offer you a drink, | 我本來想給你倒杯喝的 |
[20:32] | but Katherine tells me | 但是凱瑟琳說你 |
[20:33] | you’re more of a vampire on the rocks kinda guy. | 喜歡吸血鬼的血加冰 |
[20:35] | Well, technically, you could still offer. | 其實你也可以讓我喝你的血 |
[20:42] | Why feed on vampires? | 為什么喝吸血鬼的血 |
[20:45] | Don’t tell me it’s for the smooth aftertaste. | 別告訴我說回味更柔和 |
[20:47] | I had a hand in creating vampires. | 創造吸血鬼我也有份 |
[20:49] | But the blood lust was never my intention. | 但是我從來沒想要他們嗜血成性 |
[20:53] | Over the centuries, I learned to feed from the predator, | 幾千年裡 我學會了吸掠奪者的血 |
[20:57] | not the innocent. | 而不是吸無辜的人類 |
[20:59] | Change in plans. | 計劃有變 |
[21:01] | Klaus is back. He’s at the Lockwoods. | 克勞斯回來了 他在洛克伍德家裡 |
[21:04] | And he wants your body delivered to his doorstep. | 他要我把你的屍體帶到他腳下 |
[21:06] | I’m afraid he’s in for a colossal disappointment. | 恐怕他將會非常失望 |
[21:09] | Well, he’s certainly not going to come here. | 他肯定不會來這裡 |
[21:11] | I hope your plan didn’t depend on that. | 希望你的計划不全仰仗他來這兒 |
[21:13] | Didn’t depend on that. | 當然不是 |
[21:15] | But you do have a plan. Right? | 但你有計劃吧 |
[21:17] | Oh, yeah. We got a plan, right? | 是啊 我們有個計劃 對吧 |
[21:20] | It just doesn’t involve you. | 只是計劃裡沒有你而已 |
[21:32] | You couldn’t just break his neck? | 你不能只扭斷他脖子嗎 |
[21:34] | It certainly occurred to me. | 我當然有想過 |
[21:50] | My mom would seriously freak | 我媽要是看到這麼多人 |
[21:52] | if she saw all these people here. | 她肯定會嚇壞的 |
[21:53] | Your mother won’t be a problem. | 你媽媽不會阻礙我們 |
[21:54] | I compelled her to go to church and pray for your friends. | 我強迫她去教堂 為你朋友祈禱 |
[21:58] | What are you talking about? | 你這話什麼意思 |
[22:02] | I want you to look around. | 我要你看看四周 |
[22:06] | There’s Bonnie. | 邦妮在那兒 |
[22:08] | There’s Elena and Matt. | 埃琳娜和馬特在那兒 |
[22:11] | There’s your pretty little girlfriend Caroline. | 還有你漂亮的女朋友卡羅琳 |
[22:14] | Their big dance was wrecked tonight | 本來今晚的舞會遭到了破壞 |
[22:16] | and who came through with a party? | 是誰又辦了這個派對 |
[22:19] | – You did. – What a pal. | -是你 -真是個好朋友 |
[22:22] | But who are all these other people here? | 但是其他的這些人是誰 |
[22:29] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[22:30] | I’ve never seen half these people in my life. | 這裡一半的人我從沒見過 |
[22:33] | Well, that’s because I invited a few dozen friends of my own. | 那是因為我邀請了一些我的朋友 |
[22:39] | That’s my friend Mindy. | 那是我朋友明蒂 |
[22:42] | I picked her up along the way in Kansas. | 我在堪薩斯把她收入麾下 |
[22:44] | Did you know that there’s an | 你知道嗎 |
[22:45] | entire bloodline of werewolves in the heartland? | 中部有整整一族群的狼人 |
[22:50] | There’s Tony, from North Dakota, | 那是北達科他州的托尼 |
[22:51] | and let’s not forget the Seattle contingent. | 還有來自西雅圖的分隊 |
[22:53] | Hold on. Are those people all hybrids? | 等等 那些人都是混血兒嗎 |
[22:57] | Well, they also love a good party. | 他們也愛來派對湊熱鬧 |
[22:59] | And they, like you, are sired by me. | 他們 像你一樣 對我認祖歸忠 |
[23:01] | They wish to serve their master. | 願為主人效力 |
[23:02] | So if anyone should so much as make a move against me, | 所以如果有任何人要於我不利 |
[23:06] | they may feel obligated to retaliate. | 他們會覺得有義務予以回擊 |
[23:11] | Feel free to warn your friends. | 儘管去警告你的朋友吧 |
[23:23] | What are you up to with Klaus? | 你們對克勞斯有什麼陰謀 |
[23:27] | Nothing. | 沒什麼 |
[23:27] | He’s on to you, Caroline. | 他盯上你了 卡羅琳 |
[23:29] | Whatever you all think you’re about to pull off, | 不管你們在策劃什麼 |
[23:31] | he’s two steps ahead of you. | 他總是魔高一丈 |
[23:33] | Ok, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在說什麼 |
[23:37] | You’re lying to me. | 你在撒謊 |
[23:40] | You know actually I am not. | 其實我沒有 |
[23:42] | I don’t know anything. And even if I did, | 我什麼都不知道 即使我知道什麼 |
[23:44] | I wouldn’t tell you about, | 我也不會告訴你 |
[23:45] | because you’re sired to team Klaus now. | 因為你認祖歸忠 站在克勞斯那邊了 |
[23:47] | And you can’t be trusted. | 我不能信任你 |
[23:51] | So can we please just go back to the party now? | 所以現在我們能不能回去了 |
[24:13] | Where’s your date? | 你的舞伴呢 |
[24:15] | Getting me a drink. | 去幫我拿飲料了 |
[24:18] | Well… | 好吧 |
[24:19] | seems I have you to thank for Mikael’s demise. | 看來我要謝謝你殺死了邁克爾 |
[24:22] | He came at me. I didn’t have a choice. | 他襲擊了我 我沒有選擇的餘地 |
[24:25] | Still I’m impressed. | 我還是覺得很了不起 |
[24:27] | It’s not easy for a human to dagger an original. | 人類要刺死吸血鬼祖先可並非易事 |
[24:30] | It wasn’t the first time. | 可不是我第一次了 |
[24:31] | Right. Elijah. | 對了 以利亞 |
[24:40] | You seem nervous. | 你看起來很緊張 |
[24:42] | I’m not nervous. I just don’t like you. | 我沒有 我只是不喜歡你 |
[24:43] | Well, straight to the point then, shall I, love? | 挺直接啊 那我也直說了 好嗎 |
[24:46] | People have been after me for 1,000 years. | 我被人追殺也有一千年了 |
[24:49] | And I am always one step ahead. | 我總能魔高一丈 |
[24:52] | So whatever it is you’re thinking of trying, | 所以不管你們現在想幹什麼 |
[24:55] | go for it, give it your best shot. | 儘管做 卯足了勁 |
[24:58] | You won’t succeed. | 你們不會成功的 |
[25:05] | Invite-only, vampire. | 非邀勿進 吸血鬼 |
[25:07] | Here’s my RSVP. | 這是我的回覆 |
[25:12] | Hybrid. | 混血兒 |
[25:17] | What did you do to her? | 你對她做了什麼 |
[25:19] | It’s just vervain. | 就用了點馬鞭草 |
[25:21] | She’ll be fine. | 她會沒事的 |
[25:21] | But I need you to get her out of here as fast as possible. | 不過我需要你盡快帶她離開 |
[25:23] | What’s going on? | 發生什麼事了 |
[25:25] | Something’s going down against Klaus, | 有人對克勞斯圖謀不軌 |
[25:27] | and this house is full of hybrids like me | 這裡全是像我一樣的混血兒 |
[25:29] | that can’t let anything happen to him. | 不容許他有不測 |
[25:31] | What do you mean, “Can’t”? | 你說”不容許”是什麼意思 |
[25:32] | I can’t explain it. | 我不能解釋 |
[25:33] | I can’t fight against it. | 我無法反抗 |
[25:35] | I just know that I need to protect him | 我只知道我無論如何都要保護他 |
[25:37] | no matter who gets in my way. | 不管是誰擋道 |
[25:38] | By attacking Caroline? | 不惜攻擊卡羅琳嗎 |
[25:40] | I’m protecting her, Matt! | 我是在保護她 馬特 |
[25:45] | This is the only way to keep her safe. | 這是唯一保障她安全的辦法 |
[25:51] | Please. Just get her out of here safely. | 拜託了 帶她安全離開 |
[25:53] | Get everyone out. | 把所有人都帶走 |
[26:08] | As the host, you should know | 作為主人 你應該知道 |
[26:10] | those hybrids don’t make the best first impression. | 那些混血兒給人的第一印象不佳 |
[26:13] | Whatever move you’re making, Klaus is going to be ready for you. | 不管你要使什麼招 克勞斯都嚴陣以待了 |
[26:16] | He’ll kill anyone at this party if he has to. | 如果有必要 他會殺了這裡的任何人 |
[26:18] | Tell someone who cares. | 我好擔心啊 |
[26:34] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[26:43] | Ugh! What the hell is wrong with you? | 你發什麼神經 |
[26:45] | You’re not supposed to witchy migraine me. | 你怎麼可以對我施法 |
[26:47] | You weren’t supposed to kill Tyler. | 你怎麼可以殺泰勒 |
[26:49] | He tried to bite me. | 他想咬我 |
[26:52] | What is that? | 那是什麼 |
[26:54] | Nothing. | 沒什麼 |
[26:56] | Oh my god. Is that the– | 天吶 那是… |
[27:00] | Why do you have it? | 它怎麼會在你這裡 |
[27:01] | Because I’m the only one who could get inside the house. | 因為只有我才能進入這間屋子 |
[27:06] | You have a visitor. | 有人找您 |
[27:08] | Well, tell my visitor I’m on the brink of victory here. | 告訴他我勝利在望 沒空 |
[27:12] | He said his name is Mikael. | 他說他叫邁克爾 |
[27:19] | Then we mustn’t keep him waiting. | 那我們可不能讓他久等了 |
[27:22] | Move everyone out back. | 把所有人叫出去 |
[27:25] | I’m going to have a little chat with my dad. | 我要跟我爸聊會兒天 |
[27:35] | Tony, you know what to do. | 托尼 你知道該怎麼做 |
[27:46] | Hello, Niklaus. | 你好啊 尼克勞斯 |
[27:49] | Hello, Mikael. Won’t you come in? | 你好啊 邁克爾 你怎麼不進來 |
[27:51] | Oh, that’s right. I forgot. You can’t. | 哦 對了 我忘了 你進不來 |
[27:54] | Or you can come outside if you want. | 你也可以出來啊 |
[27:55] | Or I can watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb. | 我也可以看著我的混血兒把你大卸八塊啊 |
[28:03] | They can’t kill me. | 他們殺不了我 |
[28:04] | True, but it’ll make a hell of a party game. | 沒錯 但至少有場有趣的派對遊戲可看 |
[28:08] | All I have to do is rub these two fingers together, | 我只要彈個響指 |
[28:12] | and they’ll pounce. | 他們就會猛撲過來 |
[28:16] | The big bad wolf. | 真是個大壞狼 |
[28:20] | You haven’t changed. | 你一點都沒變 |
[28:22] | Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. | 依舊像懦夫一樣藏在玩物身後 |
[28:27] | You only forget. | 你忘了件事 |
[28:29] | They may be sired by you, | 他們對你認祖歸忠 |
[28:30] | but they’re still part vampire. | 可他們還有一半是吸血鬼 |
[28:33] | And they can be compelled by me. | 他們還是會被我催眠 |
[28:50] | Come out and face me, Niklaus, | 出來面對我 尼克勞斯 |
[28:53] | or she dies. | 不然她就死定了 |
[28:54] | Go ahead. Kill her. | 動手吧 殺了她 |
[28:57] | No, Klaus. He’ll do it. | 不要 克勞斯 他會這麼做的 |
[29:01] | If she dies, | 如果她死了 |
[29:03] | this lot will be the last of your abominations. | 他們會是你最後一批奴隸 |
[29:06] | I don’t need them. | 我不需要他們 |
[29:07] | I just need to be rid of you. | 我只需要擺脫你 |
[29:09] | To what end, Niklaus? | 為什麼呢 尼克勞斯 |
[29:12] | So you can live forever with no one at your side? | 這樣你就可以終身孤獨苟活於世了 |
[29:16] | Nobody cares about you anymore, boy! | 沒有誰會再關心你了 孩子 |
[29:21] | Who do you have other than those | 除了這些被你強迫的奴隸 |
[29:23] | whose loyalty you’ve forced? | 誰還會在你身邊呢 |
[29:26] | No one. | 沒有 |
[29:31] | No one. | 一個也沒有 |
[29:34] | I’m calling your bluff, father. | 你是在虛張聲勢 父親 |
[29:37] | Kill her. | 殺了她 |
[29:39] | Come outside and face me, | 出來面對我 |
[29:42] | you little coward. | 你這個膽小鬼 |
[29:45] | And I won’t have to. | 我就不用殺了她 |
[29:47] | My whole life you’ve underestimated me. | 我這輩子都被你瞧不起 |
[29:50] | If you kill her, you lose your leverage. | 如果你殺了她 你就沒有籌碼了 |
[29:52] | So go ahead. Go on. Kill her. | 儘管動手吧 殺了她 |
[29:56] | Come on, old man. Kill her. | 快點啊 老頭子 殺了她 |
[30:00] | Kill her! | 殺了她 |
[30:07] | Your impulse, Niklaus. | 你的衝動 尼克勞斯 |
[30:10] | It has and will forever be | 不管在過去 還是將來 |
[30:12] | the one thing | 都是 |
[30:14] | that keeps you from truly being great. | 阻礙你無法真正強大的原因所在 |
[30:42] | Katherine… | 凱瑟琳 |
[30:45] | Kaboom. | 砰 |
[30:54] | What are you doing?! | 你在幹什麼 |
[31:20] | What the hell did you do? | 你他媽做了什麼 |
[31:26] | He’s earned his freedom. | 他獲得了自由 |
[31:41] | Thank you, my friend. | 謝謝 我的朋友 |
[31:43] | You no longer have to do as I say. | 你不用再聽命於我 |
[31:45] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[32:27] | Are you ok? | 你還好嗎 |
[32:28] | What do you think? | 你覺得呢 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry I stabbed you. | 對不起我刺傷了你 |
[32:33] | It was the only thing I could think of to get you out of there. | 這是我想到的唯一能帶走你的辦法 |
[32:35] | Oh yeah?! Not: “Oh, hey, Caroline, | 是嗎 就不能說”嘿 卡羅琳 |
[32:38] | “I’m worried about what might happen this evening. | 我很擔心今晚會發生的事 |
[32:40] | “So maybe you should just | 所以或許你應該 |
[32:41] | “go home and watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’?” | 回家去看《與星共舞》” |
[32:45] | If you knew all your friends were going to get together | 如果你知道你所有的朋友都聯合在一起 |
[32:46] | and try to take down Klaus, | 設法幹掉克勞斯 |
[32:48] | would you have left? | 你會離開嗎 |
[32:51] | No. | 不會 |
[32:52] | So there you go. I saved you from your own stubbornness. | 你就是這樣 我沒讓你的倔脾氣壞事 |
[32:55] | This isn’t funny, Tyler! | 這不是鬧著玩的 泰勒 |
[32:57] | How am I supposed to be with you | 我怎麼可以在你聽命於他的時候 |
[32:59] | when you’re sired to him? | 還跟你在一起 |
[33:01] | I need you to understand, Caroline. | 我需要你理解 卡羅琳 |
[33:04] | Understand what? | 理解什麼 |
[33:05] | That you’re one of the bad guys now? | 你變成那些壞人中的一員了 |
[33:07] | Understand that this is who I am. | 理解這就是我的命運 |
[33:09] | There’s nothing that I can do about it. | 我對此無能為力 |
[33:11] | Klaus can’t be killed. | 克勞斯死不了 |
[33:13] | I can’t be fixed. | 我無法被治好 |
[33:15] | Understand that I’m ok with it. | 理解我能夠適應這些 |
[33:17] | But how are you ok with it? | 可是你怎麼能夠適應 |
[33:20] | Because it’s better. | 因為這樣更好 |
[33:24] | I don’t have to turn, Caroline. | 我不用變身了 卡羅琳 |
[33:27] | Not unless I want to. | 除非我想 |
[33:29] | I never have to go through that pain again. | 我永遠不用再遭受那樣的痛苦了 |
[33:36] | If being sired to Klaus is the price that I have to pay, | 如果要以聽命於克勞斯為代價 |
[33:41] | so be it. | 那就這樣吧 |
[33:43] | But you don’t have any true control over yourself. | 可是你再也不能控制自己了 |
[33:48] | I never did before. | 我從沒有過啊 |
[33:50] | The full moon controlled me. | 之前是滿月控制我 |
[33:56] | After everything that we’ve been through | 在我們經歷了那麼多事情之後 |
[34:00] | you’ve been there for me through all of it. | 你一直陪伴我渡過難關 |
[34:05] | Don’t turn your back on me now. | 別在這個時候離開我 |
[34:19] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[34:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:23] | I just… | 我只是 |
[34:24] | Got it. | 我知道了 |
[34:33] | How did this happen? | 怎麼會這樣呢 |
[34:34] | We thought of everything, Elena! | 我們把一切都考慮到了 埃琳娜 |
[34:36] | Klaus having hybrids. | 克勞斯會帶著他的混血兒 |
[34:37] | Mikael turning on us. | 邁克爾會背叛我們 |
[34:38] | We brought in Katherine so you weren’t in danger. | 我們讓凱瑟琳參與進來以保證你的安全 |
[34:40] | Anything that could have gone wrong, | 對所有可能出現的一切意外 |
[34:41] | we were prepared. | 我們都做好了萬全的準備 |
[34:43] | I don’t understand. | 我真的搞不懂 |
[34:44] | Stefan wanted Klaus dead more than anything. | 斯特凡最想要的就是克勞斯死 |
[34:48] | That’s what we were counting on. | 我們就指著這一點啊 |
[34:52] | We blew it. | 我們搞砸了 |
[34:55] | Where’s Katherine? | 凱瑟琳去哪兒了 |
[34:56] | She ran for the hills, like usual. | 和從前一樣 逃之夭夭了 |
[34:57] | The minute things got bad. Who blames her? | 在苗頭不對的時候 誰能怪她呢 |
[35:00] | Klaus would have crushed her. | 不走克勞斯說不定當場滅了她 |
[35:03] | I had him, Elena. | 就差一點 埃琳娜 |
[35:05] | I had Klaus. | 就差一點點 |
[35:07] | This could’ve all be over! | 所有這一切就可以終結 |
[35:12] | Damon, hey– | 達蒙 別這樣 |
[35:13] | Hey, listen to me, we’ll survive this. | 聽我說 我們會熬過去的 |
[35:18] | We always survive. | 我們不是一直這樣過來的嗎 |
[35:23] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:25] | We’re never getting Stefan back. | 斯特凡再也不會回頭了 |
[35:28] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 對嗎 |
[35:34] | Then we’ll let him go. Ok? | 那我們就放棄他 好嗎 |
[35:41] | We’ll have to let him go. | 我們必須讓他離開 |
[35:52] | Not interested in the play by play | 沒興趣一遍一遍重溫 |
[35:54] | of our failure right now, Katherine. | 我們的失敗 凱瑟琳 |
[35:56] | I’m just calling to say goodbye. | 我只是打來和你告別 |
[35:58] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎麼安慰你 |
[36:00] | You had a good plan, Damon. | 你計劃得很好 達蒙 |
[36:02] | And that’s high praise coming from me. | 我對此表示高度讚揚 |
[36:04] | It’s not very comforting at the moment. | 目前你的讚揚沒什麼安慰作用 |
[36:07] | You going back into hiding? | 你又要去躲躲藏藏了嗎 |
[36:09] | At least my life’s not boring. | 至少我的生活不會了無生趣啊 |
[36:11] | Goodbye, Damon. | 再見 達蒙 |
[36:12] | Take care of yourself, Katherine. | 照顧好自己 凱瑟琳 |
[36:28] | He doesn’t know where it all wrong. | 他不知道到底是哪裡出了錯 |
[36:36] | He doesn’t need to know. | 他不需要知道 |
[36:43] | Are you good from here? | 送你到這裡可以嗎 |
[36:44] | I need to put about a million miles | 我必須盡快 |
[36:46] | between myself and Klaus as soon as possible. | 而且盡可能遠的甩開克勞斯 |
[36:50] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[36:52] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
[36:54] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[36:55] | Not exactly. | 我不是 |
[36:58] | Pep up. I only got a minute | 振作起來 我不能呆久 |
[36:59] | before they realize that I’m not at the party. | 否則他們會發現我不在舞會上 |
[37:02] | You seem nervous. | 你看起來很緊張 |
[37:04] | I’m not nervous. I just don’t like you. | 我沒有 我只是不喜歡你 |
[37:05] | People have been after me for 1,000 years. | 人們已經追了我一千年了 |
[37:08] | And I am always one step ahead. | 我總可以魔高一尺 |
[37:11] | So whatever it is you’re thinking of trying, | 所以不管你們現在想幹什麼 |
[37:14] | go for it, give it your best shot. | 儘管做 卯足了勁 |
[37:17] | You won’t succeed. | 你們不會成功的 |
[37:21] | It won’t be for lack of trying. | 不嘗試 當然不會成功 |
[37:22] | Now you’d be smart to tell Damon | 現在你最好去通知達蒙 |
[37:24] | to mind his manners tonight. | 讓他注意一下他今晚的言行 |
[37:27] | ‘Cause if I die, I’ve already insured | 因為 如果我死了 我保證 |
[37:29] | that he’ll die along with me. | 他會給我陪葬 |
[37:32] | Even in death, my hybrids have their orders. | 因為就算我死了 我的混血兒也會執行指令 |
[37:34] | So you kill me, you’re killing him too. | 所以如果你們想殺了我 也就等於殺了他 |
[37:42] | How did you know that I would stop Damon? | 你怎麼確定我會阻止達蒙呢 |
[37:45] | I didn’t. | 我不確定 |
[37:47] | I was just hoping that you would want to. | 我只是希望 你會想要那麼做 |
[37:53] | If Klaus gets killed, he’s taking Damon down with him. | 如果我們殺了克勞斯 他會讓達蒙給他陪葬 |
[37:55] | So pull the plug on the plan. | 那就停止這個計劃 |
[37:57] | And face the wrath of Mikael? We’ll all be dead. | 然後激怒邁克爾嗎 那樣我們都得死 |
[38:01] | Ok, look. I know that you’ve turned off your humanity | 聽著 我知道你已經封閉了你的人性 |
[38:03] | and that you don’t care. | 你什麼都不在乎 |
[38:04] | So there’s only one solution. | 所以目前這是唯一的解決方法 |
[38:06] | And what’s that? | 是什麼 |
[38:08] | Care, Stefan. | 去在乎 斯特凡 |
[38:11] | Care enough to save Damon’s life. | 你足夠在乎 才能救達蒙的命 |
[38:14] | Because I’m going back to that party | 因為現在我要回到舞會上去 |
[38:15] | and I’m seeing this plan through. | 見證這整個計劃的執行 |
[38:17] | Klaus will be killed and we’ll have our freedom. | 克勞斯會被殺死 我們都會重獲自由 |
[38:23] | But then Damon will be dead. | 可是 那時候達蒙就得死 |
[38:26] | Your brother will be dead, Stefan. | 你哥哥會死去 斯特凡 |
[38:31] | Unless you care enough to do something about it. | 除非你足夠在乎 盡全力做些什麼 |
[38:35] | You’ve wanted Klaus dead for 500 years. | 五百年來你都在想要克勞斯死 |
[38:39] | Why would you risk all that just to save Damon’s life? | 為什麼你會為了救達蒙放棄這一切呢 |
[38:42] | I wasn’t just trying to save Damon’s life, Stefan. | 我並不只是在拯救達蒙的生命 斯特凡 |
[38:46] | I was trying to save yours. | 我也在拯救你 |
[38:50] | Your humanity. | 拯救你的人性 |
[38:53] | Let’s just say I like the old you better. | 我更喜歡過去的你 |
[38:56] | Come on, Katherine, you don’t care about anyone but yourself. | 算了吧 凱瑟琳 你從來都只在乎你自己 |
[39:00] | You never have. | 從來不在乎別人的 |
[39:01] | You and I both know that that is not true. | 你我都知道事實並非如此 |
[39:06] | I loved you. | 我愛過你 |
[39:08] | I loved Damon too. | 也愛過達蒙 |
[39:12] | Humanity is a vampire’s greatest weakness. | 人性就是吸血鬼最大的弱點 |
[39:16] | No matter how easy it is to turn it off, | 不管封閉人性有多容易 |
[39:18] | it just keeps trying to fight its way back in. | 它都總會奮力要回來 |
[39:25] | Sometimes I let it. | 我偶爾也讓它回來 |
[39:30] | I can’t let it all back in. | 我不能讓我的人性完全回歸 |
[39:35] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[39:37] | Not after everything I’ve done. | 在做了這些事之後 我更不想 |
[39:38] | Of course you don’t want to. | 你當然不想 |
[39:41] | But if you don’t let yourself feel, | 但如果你封閉了自己的感覺 |
[39:43] | you won’t be able to do what I need you to do next. | 你就做不了我接下來想要你做的事了 |
[39:46] | What’s that? | 什麼事 |
[39:48] | Get mad. | 憤怒 |
[40:02] | Rebekah, where are you? | 麗貝卡 你在哪裡 |
[40:04] | Pick up the phone, darling. Daddy’s dead. | 接電話呀 親愛的 老爸已經死了 |
[40:06] | It’s time for a family reunion. | 是時候與家人重聚了 |
[40:10] | Stefan. Miss me already? | 斯特凡 已經開始想我了嗎 |
[40:13] | I’m just calling to thank you for my freedom. | 我打來只是為了謝謝你給了我自由 |
[40:16] | I like to believe I’m a man of my word. More or less. | 我喜歡做個信守承諾的人 或多或少 |
[40:19] | The thing is, it came at too high of a price. | 但關鍵是 這個代價太高了 |
[40:23] | You took everything from me, Klaus. | 你奪走了我的一切 克勞斯 |
[40:25] | Let bygones be bygones. | 讓過去的事過去吧 |
[40:27] | Trust me, resentment gets old. | 相信我 時間會淡化憤恨的 |
[40:30] | You know what never gets old? | 你知道時間不會淡化什麼嗎 |
[40:35] | Revenge. | 復仇 |
[40:38] | No! | 不 |
[40:40] | What’s the matter, Klaus? | 怎麼了 克勞斯 |
[40:42] | Missing something? | 丟了什麼東西嗎 |
[40:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什麼 |
[40:45] | I’m just enjoying my freedom. | 享受我的自由啊 |
[40:48] | I will kill you and every one you’ve ever met. | 我會殺了你 還有所有你認識的人 |
[40:52] | You do that and you’ll never see your family again. | 如果你這麼做 你就再也見不到你的家人了 |
[40:57] | I wonder, Klaus. | 我很好奇 克勞斯 |
[40:59] | As someone who’s been one step ahead for 1,000 years. | 作為一千年來一直魔高一尺的人 |
[41:04] | Were you prepared for this? | 這次 你做好準備了嗎 |