时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You took everything from me, Klaus. | 你奪走了我的一切 克勞斯 |
[00:03] | Let bygones be bygones. Resentment gets old. | 讓過去的事過去吧 時間會淡化憤恨的 |
[00:06] | – No one ever gets old? Revenge. – No. | -你知道時間不會淡化什麼嗎 復仇 -不 |
[00:09] | What’s the Matter, Klaus, missing something? | 怎麼了 克勞斯 丟了什麼東西嗎 |
[00:10] | I will kill you and everyone you’ve ever met. | 我會殺了你 還有所有你認識的人 |
[00:13] | Do that and you’ll never see your family again. | 你這麼做 你就再也見不到你的家人了 |
[00:15] | The spirits hate Klaus as much as we do? | 女巫們的靈魂和我們一樣恨克勞斯 |
[00:17] | They’re using their powers to hide in the coffins. | 她們用自己的法術把棺材藏起來了 |
[00:19] | It just won’t open. I’ve tried everything. | 就是打不開 我什麼都試過了 |
[00:21] | And then it’s closed with a spell. | 那它就是被咒語鎖上了 |
[00:22] | He’s been sired. | 他認祖歸忠了 |
[00:23] | He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus’ blood created him. | 克勞斯的血創造了他 所以他忠於克勞斯 |
[00:26] | I’m not giving Klaus anything. | 我不會還給克勞斯任何東西 |
[00:27] | – He’s gonna kill Jeremy. – Not really my problem. | -他會殺了傑裡米的 -跟我沒關係 |
[00:30] | Jeremy, move! | 傑裡米 快讓開 |
[00:32] | I have no idea how you’re on your feet right now, | 我真不知道你現在怎麼站得起來 |
[00:35] | but I need to run some more tests. | 我還要再做些檢查 |
[00:36] | Actually, I have someplace I need to be, doctor… | 其實我得走了 你是 |
[00:39] | Fell. | 菲爾醫生 |
[00:40] | Your sister thinks we should have another one of our talks. | 你姐姐認為 我和你應該再談一次 |
[00:42] | You’re going to leave Mystic Falls behind | 你會放下神秘瀑布鎮的事 |
[00:43] | and never think twice about it. | 並且永遠不會再想起 |
[00:44] | I thought for one second | 有那麼一瞬間我竟然覺得 |
[00:46] | that I wouldn’t have to feel guilty anymore… | 我不必再感到內疚了 |
[00:47] | – Guilty for what? – For wanting what I want. | -為什麼內疚 -為想我所想 |
[01:14] | You’re gonna put a hole in that thing. | 你要把那東西打穿了 |
[01:17] | Wanna talk about it? | 想談談嗎 |
[01:18] | Nothing to talk about. | 沒什麼可談的 |
[01:22] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[01:23] | You’re late. We’re supposed to meet Bonnie | 你晚了 十分鐘後我們應該 |
[01:25] | at the old witch house in 10 minutes. | 在女巫老宅跟邦妮匯合 |
[01:26] | Relax, brother. You don’t want your hair to fall out. | 別急 老弟 可別亂了陣腳 |
[01:29] | Would you hurry up? We have work to do. | 你能趕快點嗎 我們還有活兒要乾 |
[01:31] | You know, Klaus isn’t going to spontaneously self-destruct. | 要知道 克勞斯可不會自發地自我毀滅 |
[01:37] | Why are you all chipper? | 你為什麼這麼開心 |
[01:38] | No reason. Be with you in a minute. | 不為什麼 馬上就好 |
[01:42] | So, uh, what’s got you all worked up? | 你為什麼這麼激動 |
[01:44] | I didn’t really sleep last night. | 我昨晚沒怎麼睡 |
[01:46] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[01:48] | Probably something to do with dying. | 大概跟死掉了一會兒有關 |
[01:51] | – Are you ok? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你沒事吧 -沒事 |
[01:52] | I’m fine. I think the ring, however, | 沒事 不過我覺得戒指 |
[01:55] | is running low on batteries. | 有點能量不足了 |
[01:56] | Yeah, it’s another reason why Jeremy has to get out of town. | 是啊 所以傑裡米更該離開這裡 |
[01:59] | If those rings have a shelf life, he’s not protected. | 如果這些戒指過了保質期 他就失去了保護 |
[02:02] | Neither are you. | 你也一樣 |
[02:05] | Nice. Nice. You’re getting stronger. | 不錯啊 不錯 你越來越強壯了 |
[02:08] | I’m channeling frustration. | 化悲憤為力量 |
[02:12] | I need coffee. | 我得喝杯咖啡 |
[02:14] | I guess Damon’s compulsion worked. | 我想達蒙的思想控制起效了 |
[02:16] | Jeremy was packing when I left the house. | 我離開家的時候傑裡米正在收拾東西 |
[02:19] | He was going on about his new schoolin in Denvor. | 還說著他在丹佛的新學校的事 |
[02:22] | Have you, uh, talked to Damon today? | 你今天跟達蒙談過嗎 |
[02:26] | No. | 沒呢 |
[02:27] | Why? | 怎麼了 |
[02:29] | No reason. | 沒什麼 |
[02:31] | Phesmatos sapren emnis labortum fecils quisa exsilum son. | [咒語] |
[02:37] | Phesmatos sapren emnis labortum fecils quisa exsilum son. | [咒語] |
[02:47] | Why won’t you open? | 怎麼就是打不開呢 |
[03:05] | Hello? | 有人嗎 |
[03:11] | Is someone there? | 有人在嗎 |
[03:17] | You didn’t say anything to Elena about the coffins, right? | 你沒跟埃琳娜說棺材的事吧 |
[03:19] | No. I said I wouldn’t. | 沒 都說了不會告訴她的 |
[03:20] | I know what you said. | 我知道你怎麼說的 |
[03:22] | Then why are you asking? | 那你還問什麼 |
[03:24] | Because protecting the location of Klaus’ family | 因為做好克勞斯家人藏身地點的保密工作 |
[03:26] | is my number one priority right now | 是我現在的首要任務 |
[03:28] | and the fewer people who know, the better. | 知道的人越少越好 |
[03:33] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[04:03] | These hybrids are really bringing the neighborhood down. | 這些混血兒真是把周圍人弄得痛苦不堪 |
[04:17] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 對不起 我遲到了 |
[04:20] | I, uh…I got held up. | 有事耽擱了 |
[04:22] | It’s ok. I just got here, too. | 沒事的 我自己也剛到 |
[04:24] | Will you pass me the balloons? | 能把氣球遞給我嗎 |
[04:27] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[04:29] | What got you running late? | 什麼事耽擱了 |
[04:31] | I, uh, was working on some new spells. | 就是練習幾個新咒語 |
[04:34] | You? | 你呢 |
[04:35] | Working out with Alaric. | 跟阿拉裡克鍛煉 |
[04:38] | 生日快樂 卡羅琳 | |
[04:41] | So, uh… | 話說… |
[04:42] | I have something I need to tell you… | 我有件事要告訴你… |
[04:47] | And you’re not going to like it. | 你聽了不會高興的 |
[04:48] | What happened? | 怎麼了 |
[04:50] | Jeremy’s going to be leaving town for a while. | 傑裡米要離開這裡一段時間 |
[04:53] | He’ll be staying with some old family friends in Denver | 他會去丹佛和幾位家裡的故交待一段日子 |
[04:55] | until this whole Klaus thing blows over. | 直到克勞斯的事告一段落 |
[04:57] | Jeremy wouldn’t just leave you to deal with Klaus on your own. | 傑裡米才不會就撇下你讓你獨自面對克勞斯呢 |
[05:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:05] | I asked Damon to compel him. | 我讓達蒙控制了他 |
[05:07] | – You what? – I know, Bonnie. | -你做了什麼 -我懂 邦妮 |
[05:09] | But it’s not safe for him here anymore. | 但這裡對他來說已經不安全了 |
[05:12] | Leaving will give him a better life. | 離開這兒他能過得更好 |
[05:15] | The only reason I’m telling you is because I know | 我之所以告訴你是因為我知道 |
[05:17] | that you two haven’t really worked out your stuff. | 你們兩人並沒有化解心結 |
[05:21] | I kinda thought maybe you’d want to say good-bye. | 我想你或許會想跟他道別 |
[05:35] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪費時間 |
[05:37] | It won’t open. | 打不開的 |
[05:38] | Did you bury the body? | 屍體埋了嗎 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 埋了 |
[05:42] | Any sign of our little hybrid buddies? | 看到其他混血兒了嗎 |
[05:44] | Nope, just the dead one. | 沒有 就死掉那一個 |
[05:47] | All right, Klaus has 6 siblings. | 好了 克勞斯有6個兄妹 |
[05:49] | Rebekah is now with Klaus. | 麗貝卡現在跟克勞斯在一起 |
[05:51] | There was one dead kid in the old world, | 古代的時候死了一個 |
[05:53] | one dead kid in the new world, | 現在外面遊蕩著一個 |
[05:55] | which leaves Elijah and 2 others, | 那就剩下以利亞和另兩個 |
[05:57] | 3 sleeping originals, 4 coffins. | 三個沉睡的祖先 卻有4口棺材 |
[06:01] | So, who was in the lockbox? | 那麼上鎖的這個裡面是誰 |
[06:03] | No idea. But whatever’s in here, | 不知道 但是不管裡面是什麼 |
[06:05] | Bonnie seems to think will help us kill Klaus. | 邦妮似乎認為是可以助我們除掉克勞斯的 |
[06:07] | So, as soon as you can get this thing open, | 那麼 只要你能打開這個棺材 |
[06:08] | the sooner we’ll know she’s right. | 我們就能知道她是不是說對了 |
[06:10] | You’d think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches | 話說這些死去女巫的靈魂能 |
[06:12] | that can make a coffin invisible, | 讓克勞斯看不見棺材 |
[06:14] | that they’d figure out how to open one! | 卻想不出要怎麼打開嗎 |
[06:19] | Fine, don’t help. | 好吧 別幫我 |
[06:21] | You know none of this is going to do us any good | 要知道如果克勞斯的混血兒發現我們的藏棺地 |
[06:23] | if Klaus’ hybrid friends find our hiding spot, right? | 那這一切對我們就弊大於利了 |
[06:26] | They need to go away. | 他們得消失 |
[06:28] | Oh, yeah, that’s a great idea, Stefan. | 這想法不錯啊 斯特凡 |
[06:29] | Why don’t you just ask him to pack a bag | 你不如順便讓他們 |
[06:32] | and take a long vacation while you’re at it? | 收拾東西出去度個假 |
[06:33] | How about you keep the peace? | 不如你別去惹禍生事 |
[06:35] | Don’t draw attention to the very things | 別讓我們想藏的東西 |
[06:36] | that we’re trying to hide. | 太過招眼了 |
[06:38] | No. I’m not going to play defense | 不 我有克勞斯想要的東西 |
[06:40] | when I have what Klaus wants. | 我才不要以守為攻呢 |
[06:42] | He does what I say | 他要麼聽我的 |
[06:43] | or I dump his family to the bottom of the ocean. | 要麼我把他家人扔進大海 |
[06:45] | Then he kills you and everyone you know, | 那他就會殺了你和你認識的所有人 |
[06:48] | like, I don’t know, me. | 比如說我 |
[06:49] | No, he’s bluffing. | 不 他在虛張聲勢 |
[06:51] | His family means more to him than anything else. | 他的家人對他來說勝過一切 |
[06:53] | You sure about that? | 你確定嗎 |
[06:55] | Oh, I don’t know, Damon. | 不知道啊 達蒙 |
[06:57] | I mean, I guess there’s only one way to find out, right? | 我想要弄清楚只有一個辦法了 |
[07:00] | Call his bluff. | 跟他賭一把 |
[07:02] | Whoa. The only way to call someone’s bluff, Stefan, | 斯特凡 跟別人賭一把的人 |
[07:04] | is to be willing to lose everything if you’re wrong. | 是願意錯了就失去一切的人 |
[07:15] | Denver, huh? | 要去丹佛了 |
[07:20] | So, were you going to say good-bye? | 你不打算跟我道別嗎 |
[07:23] | I wasn’t sure you cared. | 我不知道你會不會在意 |
[07:25] | Of course I care. | 我當然在乎 |
[07:27] | I was hurt by what happened between you and Anna, Jeremy. | 你和安娜的事讓我很受傷 傑裡米 |
[07:31] | I don’t want you to leave town. | 我不想你離開這兒 |
[07:33] | I think this could be a good thing, | 我覺得這樣會比較好 |
[07:35] | at least until all this Klaus stuff blows over. | 至少等到克勞斯的事告一段落 |
[07:38] | I think I can have a better life there. | 我想我在那兒會過得更好 |
[07:41] | That’s what Elena said. | 埃琳娜也是這麼說的 |
[07:44] | It’s exactly what she said. | 跟她說的一模一樣 |
[07:46] | What do you mean? | 你什麼意思 |
[07:48] | Nothing. | 沒事 |
[07:50] | I’m just sorry you have to go, that’s all. | 只是你要走了我覺得很遺憾 |
[08:26] | I can’t talk to you. | 我不能跟你說話 |
[08:28] | I know you’re upset with me. | 我知道你生我的氣 |
[08:29] | – Upset? – But I… | -生氣 -但我… |
[08:30] | You almost got Jeremy killed. | 你差點害死傑裡米 |
[08:32] | And before you ask me to understand or to support you, | 在你要求我理解你或是支持你之前 |
[08:36] | can you at least tell me what you’re planning to do | 你能至少告訴我你打算怎麼處理 |
[08:38] | about your sire bond to Klaus? | 你對克勞斯的認祖歸忠嗎 |
[08:40] | There’s nothing that I can do about it, Caroline. | 我什麼都做不了 卡羅琳 |
[08:42] | That’s the point. | 這才是重點 |
[08:46] | I just wanted you to know that… | 我想讓你明白 |
[08:49] | I understand why you can’t be with me. | 我理解為什麼你不能跟我在一起 |
[08:53] | Even though I want to put you first, before anyone… | 儘管我想把你放在第一位 |
[08:58] | I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[09:01] | I’ll never be able to. | 永遠都沒辦法做到 |
[09:03] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:07] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[09:12] | I just wanted you to know that. | 我只是想讓你明白這一點 |
[09:19] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[09:33] | Happy birthday. | 生日快樂 |
[09:58] | Sweet dreams, Rebekah. | 好夢 麗貝卡 |
[10:03] | Show her to her room, would you, love? | 帶她去她的房間 可以嗎 親愛的 |
[10:04] | Sure. | 當然 |
[10:17] | I’m surprised you’re still in town. | 我很驚訝你還在鎮上 |
[10:19] | I gave you your freedom. You could have gone anywhere. | 我給了你自由 你可以去任何地方 |
[10:23] | I live here, Klaus. | 我住在這裡 克勞斯 |
[10:24] | Well, if we’re playing this game, | 好吧 如果這麼說的話 |
[10:26] | then, uh… I was here first. | 那 我是先到這兒的 |
[10:29] | You know, I don’t like your hybrid friends. | 我不喜歡你的混血兒朋友 |
[10:33] | They’re everywhere, kind of like fleas. | 他們到處都是 像跳蚤一樣 |
[10:37] | I want them gone. | 我想要他們消失 |
[10:39] | I kind of like having them around. | 我喜歡他們在我身邊 |
[10:44] | You know, I’m hurt. | 你知道 我很受傷 |
[10:46] | I hoped that, uh, I’d free you | 我希望 我給了你自由 |
[10:48] | and we’d pick up where we left off, | 我們就可以再續前緣 |
[10:50] | but here you are, | 但是你卻 |
[10:52] | guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I’m sure. | 我敢說 和其他人一樣暴飲馬鞭草吧 |
[10:56] | So much for friendship. | 我們的友情到此為止 |
[10:58] | Friends don’t strip friends of their free will. | 朋友不會剝奪朋友的自由意志 |
[11:02] | Ok, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme, | 算是吧 有一點極端了 |
[11:05] | but I get a little moody. | 我有點喜怒無常 |
[11:07] | Just ask my siblings. | 可以問問我的兄弟姐妹們 |
[11:08] | Speaking of whom…isn’t it time you handed them over? | 說到他們 你是不是該交出他們了 |
[11:14] | Klaus… | 克勞斯 |
[11:18] | Get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls | 把你的混血兒們請出瀑布鎮 |
[11:20] | or I will remove them myself. | 不然我就自己動手了 |
[11:24] | You see, if you continue to threaten me, | 你知道嗎 如果你繼續威脅我 |
[11:26] | I’m going to be forced to retaliate. | 我會被迫反擊的 |
[11:28] | Kill people. | 殺人 |
[11:30] | And it’ll get messy again. | 這樣會再次造成混亂 |
[11:33] | Do whatever you want. I don’t really care. | 隨便你怎麼做 我並不在乎 |
[11:35] | Or you know what? Maybe I do. | 你知道嗎 或許我會在乎 |
[11:39] | Yeah, maybe I care so much | 我會在乎到 |
[11:42] | that I drop Elijah into the arctic. | 把以利亞丟到北極去 |
[11:44] | Well, maybe I’d be willing | 或許我願意 |
[11:46] | to lose one brother if it meant killing yours. | 犧牲我兄弟的性命去殺掉你的 |
[11:48] | Try me. Let’s find out. | 試試看 我們走著瞧 |
[11:57] | Is everything ok? | 有什麼事嗎 |
[11:58] | Everything’s fine, Mindy. | 沒什麼事 明蒂 |
[12:00] | Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point. | 斯特凡沒能達到目的 正要離開 |
[12:12] | Well…one down. | 消滅了一個 |
[12:15] | You may want to, uh, | 你會樂意在 |
[12:17] | send the rest of them away before it gets messy… | 再次引發混亂前 讓其他的混血兒們 |
[12:20] | again. | 離開 |
[12:39] | – Surprise! – Surprise! | -驚喜 -驚喜 |
[12:41] | Happy birthday! | 生日快樂 |
[12:43] | What are you guys doing here? | 你們在這裡幹什麼 |
[12:44] | Well, you blew off school and missed our | 你沒去上學 沒有看到 |
[12:47] | work of birthday art, so, uh… | 我們的生日作品 所以 |
[12:50] | Change into warmer clothes, we’re going to the Falls. | 換件保暖的衣服 我們去瀑布林 |
[12:53] | S’mores, campfire. | 棉花糖 篝火 |
[12:55] | Cake. Like when we were little. | 蛋糕 像我們小時候一樣 |
[12:57] | Except with tequila. | 不過這回要喝龍舌蘭 |
[13:01] | Ah, thanks, guys, really. | 謝謝你們 真的 |
[13:02] | Um…I’m just not really feeling my birthday this year. | 我只是今年不太想過生日 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry, what? | 等等 你說什麼 |
[13:08] | You’ve already claimed your birthday | 你都已經說過你的生日 |
[13:09] | as everyone’s favorite day of the year. | 會是大家今年最愛的一天 |
[13:11] | Yeah. And now it’s just a reminder | 而現在這卻是一個提醒 |
[13:12] | that, technically, I’m dead. | 理論上 我已經死了 |
[13:14] | Look, I didn’t even like 17. | 我不太喜歡17歲 |
[13:16] | The only point to 17 was to get to 18. | 17歲僅有的意義就是要過18歲了 |
[13:19] | It’s a filler year. | 這一年只是充數的 |
[13:20] | I am stuck in a filler year. | 我被困在這一年了 |
[13:22] | You’re not stuck, Caroline. | 你沒被困住 卡羅琳 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I am. But it’s ok. | 不 我是被困了 但沒關係 |
[13:27] | You know, it’s all good. I will be fine. | 都很好 我會好起來的 |
[13:30] | But I just need some time to wallow in it. | 但是我只是需要時間來接受 |
[13:33] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | Well, I think I have another idea. | 我還有一個主意 |
[13:39] | What do you want me to do with her head? | 她的頭怎麼處理 |
[13:42] | Just get rid of it. Burn it. | 清理掉 燒掉 |
[13:45] | I honesty don’t care, Daniel. | 說實話我不在乎 丹尼爾 |
[13:50] | You called? | 你給我打電話了 |
[13:52] | I’m here. | 我來了 |
[13:55] | What happened? | 什麼事 |
[13:55] | What happened is Stefan had 2 paths in front of him | 事情是斯特凡有兩條路可選 |
[13:58] | and he chose the one that made me angry. | 但他選擇了那條讓我生氣的 |
[14:00] | I need you to help me do something about that. | 我需要你幫我做點什麼 |
[14:02] | Can’t you just leave me out of it? | 你能別讓我牽扯進來嗎 |
[14:04] | What would be the point in that? | 這是什麼意思 |
[14:06] | Seriously, man, can’t you just get | 就是說 你就不能讓 |
[14:07] | one of your other hybrids to do your bidding? | 其他的混血兒執行你的命令嗎 |
[14:09] | I lost my friends, my girlfriend. | 我失去了我的朋友 還有女朋友 |
[14:11] | Right, your, uh, your girlfriend. | 對 你的女朋友 |
[14:14] | Um, about her… I need you to bite her. | 說到她 我需要你咬她一口 |
[14:18] | – What? – Don’t make me repeat myself. | -什麼 -別讓我重複我的話 |
[14:20] | A hybrid bite would kill a vampire. | 吸血鬼被混血兒咬一口會死的 |
[14:22] | Yeah, yeah. I know exactly what it will do. | 我很清楚這樣做的結果 |
[14:23] | Uh, Stefan pushed me too far, so I’m pushing back. | 斯特凡逼我太緊了 我要反擊 |
[14:26] | I’m not biting Caroline! | 我不會咬卡羅琳的 |
[14:29] | Tyler, I’ve been supernaturally blessed | 泰勒 我有幸被超自然力量 |
[14:32] | with the good fortune of a sire bond to you, | 賦予了與你形成”認祖歸忠”的關係 |
[14:34] | so one could consider this | 所以可以把這當做是 |
[14:35] | me putting your undying loyalty to the test. | 我在測試你永恆的忠誠 |
[14:37] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你發什麼神經 |
[14:40] | I’m not hurting Caroline. | 我不會傷害卡羅琳的 |
[14:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | I’m disappointed, but you know, | 我很失望 但是你知道 |
[14:50] | it’s your choice, free will and all that. | 這是你的選擇 自由意志什麼的 |
[14:51] | I’ll find another way to strike at Stefan. | 我會找其它方法打擊斯特凡的 |
[14:55] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[15:00] | I thought Stefan saved your life. | 我以為斯特凡救了你的命 |
[15:02] | He did. | 是的 |
[15:03] | And now he’s willing to risk it | 那他現在要冒險用你的命去 |
[15:04] | just to see how far he can push Klaus? | 測試他能把克勞斯逼到什麼程度 |
[15:06] | – Seems so. – Well, is his humanity on or off? | -貌似是 -他到底有沒有感情 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I’m thinking there’s another option here in play, | 我覺得這裡面還有一種可能性 |
[15:11] | a bit of a dimmer switch, | 不是有沒有 而是程度多少 |
[15:13] | which is a huge problem. | 這是個大問題 |
[15:15] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[15:16] | Because I can’t predict how far | 因為我無法預測在有人被殺前 |
[15:17] | he’s willing to go until somebody gets killed. | 他會走到什麼地步 |
[15:19] | Suddenly you care who lives or dies? | 你怎麼突然關心起別人的死活了 |
[15:21] | I have a small list. | 就關心幾個人 |
[15:24] | Talk about humanity dimmer switch. | 這也是程度可調的吧 |
[15:26] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[15:29] | Can’t the council meeting ever | 什麼時候委員會議能是一次 |
[15:31] | just be a council meeting? | 單純的委員會議 |
[15:37] | 維克利大橋 整修籌款 | |
[15:42] | There it is. | 到了 |
[15:48] | This is creepy. | 有點恐怖 |
[15:50] | Even for us. | 即使對我們來說 |
[15:51] | No, Caroline was right. | 不 卡羅琳說的對 |
[15:54] | Technically, she’s dead. | 理論上說 她已經死了 |
[15:58] | Sorry. But you don’t need a birthday, | 抱歉 但是你需要的不是一個生日 |
[16:01] | you need a funeral. | 是一個葬禮 |
[16:03] | You need to say good-bye to your old life | 你需要對過去的生活說再見 |
[16:05] | so that you can move on with your new one. | 這樣才能開始新的生活 |
[16:11] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | Here lies Caroline Forbes. | 卡羅琳·福布斯長眠於此 |
[16:20] | Cheerleader, Miss Mystic Falls, | 啦啦隊長 瀑布鎮小姐 |
[16:24] | third grade hopscotch champion. | 三年級的跳格子冠軍 |
[16:27] | Friend…daughter… | 朋友 女兒 |
[16:31] | overachiever. | 優等生 |
[16:32] | Mean girl, sometimes, no offense. | 有點壞 只是偶爾這樣 你別介意 |
[16:35] | None taken. | 我不介意 |
[16:38] | She was 17 and she had a really good life. | 她十七歲 度過了非常美好的一生 |
[16:41] | So, rest in peace so that you can move forward. | 安息吧 才好繼續前行 |
[16:46] | That’s what you really need. | 這才是你真正需要的 |
[16:49] | It’s what we all really need. | 也是我們每個人都需要的 |
[16:52] | Amen or cheers or whatever. | 阿門 乾杯 隨便說什麼都行 |
[16:57] | Uh, Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[17:08] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[17:09] | Ok, make a wish. | 許個願吧 |
[17:20] | This is the bridge where Elena’s | 這是埃琳娜和傑裡米的 |
[17:21] | and Jeremy’s parents died in a car accident. | 父母車禍喪生的那座橋 |
[17:25] | Something’s up with her. | 她有點不對頭 |
[17:26] | Elena. Something more than usual. | 埃琳娜的行為有點不尋常 |
[17:29] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道是怎麼回事嗎 |
[17:30] | Well, I’m sure it starts with a “stef” and ends with an “N”. | 我確定這跟斯特凡脫不了關係 |
[17:35] | I’m gonna get a drink, | 我去弄點喝的 |
[17:36] | write a check, and then we’re out. | 寫個支票 然後我們就走 |
[17:50] | Well, Alaric Saltzman… Miracle patient. | 阿拉裡克·薩爾茨曼 奇跡般的病人 |
[17:54] | Dr. Fell. | 菲爾醫生 |
[17:55] | I’m glad to see you’re still alive. | 很高興看見你還活著 |
[17:57] | Half of me thought you’d drop dead in your sleep. | 我還以為你會在睡夢中死去呢 |
[17:59] | Yeah, well, I guess I have 9 lives. | 我大概是有九條命 |
[18:02] | Not a bad thing to have in a town with a vampire problem. | 這在吸血鬼泛濫的地方是件好事 |
[18:06] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:09] | Are you on the founders’ council? | 你是創始人委員會的成員嗎 |
[18:11] | I’m a founder. I come from a long line of founders. | 是啊 我的家族有不少先人都是呢 |
[18:14] | May they rest in peace. | 願他們安息 |
[18:19] | I hate that bridge. | 我討厭那座橋 |
[18:21] | My senior prom date dumped me on this bridge. | 我高中畢業舞會舞伴就在那兒把我甩了 |
[18:24] | Oh, yeah? Did you throw him over it? | 是嗎 你沒把他丟下橋 |
[18:26] | No, but I should have. | 沒有 應該那麼幹的 |
[18:27] | I’ve been holding a grudge ever since. | 從此我一直都耿耿於懷 |
[18:33] | Where did your, um, friend go? | 你那個朋友去哪了 |
[18:35] | I’m supposed to hit him up for some money for the fundraiser. | 我還得求他給我們捐點錢 |
[18:37] | Well, you should. He’s loaded. | 你應該找到他 他特別有錢 |
[18:39] | He’s in good company. | 不止他一個人有錢 |
[18:40] | Some british guy just pledged to match ever dollar we raise. | 有個英國人說我們募集到多少他就捐多少 |
[18:45] | What do you mean, british guy? | 什麼英國人 |
[18:47] | You know, Carol, when I think of them now, | 卡羅爾 每次我想起他們 |
[18:48] | I think of an old fuddy duddy, | 都以為是些老古董 |
[18:50] | but you really have changed my perception. | 不過你改變了我的看法 |
[18:52] | – Thank you. – You are just delightful. | -謝謝 -你真招人喜歡 |
[18:54] | What color are your eyes? | 你眼睛什麼顏色 |
[18:55] | – They’re blue. – They are. | -藍色 -是啊 |
[18:57] | Look at what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧這是來了哪位牛鬼蛇神 |
[19:00] | Nice vest. | 背心挺好看 |
[19:01] | Well, thank you very much. Good to see you, Damon. | 謝謝 見到你很高興 達蒙 |
[19:04] | Carol and I were just discussing whether | 卡羅爾和我正在說你今晚 |
[19:05] | you’d be tonight’s other big benefactor. | 會不會也慷慨地捐一筆 |
[19:08] | What do you say, Damon? | 你覺得呢 達蒙 |
[19:09] | Klaus has made a very generous pledge. | 克勞斯可是做了個很慷慨的保證 |
[19:11] | You know how we’re chomping at the bit to begin the renovation. | 我們為了整修正缺錢 |
[19:15] | Carol, don’t take this the wrong way, | 卡羅爾 我沒別的意思 |
[19:17] | but do you realize that you’ve been kissing the ass | 不過你可是在給一個毀了你兒子一生的 |
[19:20] | of an immoral hybrid who ruined your son’s life? | 沒道德的混血兒拍馬屁 |
[19:23] | Oh, come now. Some might say I saved it, | 行了 有人會覺得我是救了他呢 |
[19:25] | what all that nasty full moon business. | 讓他不受那可怕的滿月時的折磨 |
[19:28] | I never had to go through it myself | 其實就個人經歷而言 |
[19:30] | more than twice to be honest, but still… I’m very sympathetic. | 我都沒超過兩次 不過我還是很有同情心的 |
[19:36] | Klaus has promised to protect Tyler, Damon, and our town. | 達蒙 克勞斯保證他會保護泰勒和我們鎮 |
[19:40] | From who? His hybrids are | 保護 我們鎮的敵人 |
[19:42] | the ones the town needs protection from. | 正是他手下的混血兒 |
[19:44] | Well, I’d have no use for them | 要是你弟弟能好心還我家人 |
[19:45] | if your brother would kindly return my family. | 我也用不著我手下這些人 |
[19:48] | Not gonna happen. | 想都別想 |
[19:48] | That’s what I thought, which is why I’ve come | 我猜也是 所以我才 |
[19:50] | to an agreement with the mayor. | 跟鎮長達成了一致 |
[19:52] | You and the council stay out of my hair, I’ll stay out of yours. | 你和委員會跟我井水不犯河水 |
[19:54] | Your town gets protected, | 你們鎮子能保平安 |
[19:56] | hybrids get left alone and everybody will be happy. | 也沒人來打擾我的混血兒 皆大歡喜 |
[19:59] | All you have to do is to | 你只要讓斯特凡 |
[20:01] | get Stefan to stop decapitating my friends. | 別再砍我朋友們的腦袋就行了 |
[20:05] | Please, Damon. Just get your brother under control | 拜託你 達蒙 管管你弟弟 |
[20:07] | or the council will be forced to take action against him. | 不然委員會就不得不對付他了 |
[20:10] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你開玩笑吧 |
[20:11] | Oh, come on, mate, give peace a chance. | 夥計 我們也試試和平相處 |
[20:26] | I need it more than you do, trust me. | 相信我 我比你更需要喝兩口 |
[20:30] | Caroline, what are you doing? | 卡羅琳 你在幹什麼 |
[20:31] | Hmm? Huh? Nothing. | 沒幹什麼啊 |
[20:36] | Ok, you’re a bad sober liar. | 你清醒時候就不會撒謊 |
[20:38] | You’re an even worse drunk liar. | 喝醉了就更不行了 |
[20:42] | I might have texted Tyler. | 我只是給泰勒發了條短信 |
[20:44] | Caroline. | 卡羅琳 |
[20:45] | – What? I’m delicate. – Give her a break. | -怎麼了 我措辭很小心 -別管她了 |
[20:47] | You can’t control what everyone does all the time. | 你也不能每時每刻都管著別人 |
[20:53] | Ouch. | 有點傷人 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry. I know it’s Caroline’s birthday, | 對不起 我知道今天是卡羅琳的生日 |
[20:58] | funeral or whatever, but… | 葬禮 還是什麼的 |
[21:00] | I just feel it’s really | 我就是覺得你這麼 |
[21:01] | wrong that you compelled Jeremy to leave town. | 控制傑裡米離開是錯的 |
[21:04] | I’m doing it to protect him, Bonnie. | 我是為了保護他 邦妮 |
[21:07] | I want to give him a chance at a half-way normal life. | 我想給他一個正常生活的機會 |
[21:09] | He should be able to choose how he wants to live it. | 他有權選擇自己的生活方式 |
[21:12] | You’re taking his choices away. | 而你卻剝奪了他選擇的權利 |
[21:15] | Bonnie, you can’t tell him. | 邦妮 你不能告訴他 |
[21:17] | Why? Are you gonna compel me not to? | 為什麼 你要強迫我別說嗎 |
[21:19] | You know, you guys are ruining a perfectly good funeral. | 你們倆把好好的葬禮給毀了 |
[21:25] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[21:26] | I’m just gonna go sleep it off or something. | 我睡一覺都忘了就好了 |
[21:30] | Happy birthday. | 生日快樂 |
[21:37] | The mayor’s looking out for Tyler. | 鎮長要顧及泰勒 |
[21:39] | For now we have to assume Klaus has her in his pocket. | 目前看來 克勞斯完全把她控制住了 |
[21:41] | Oh, please don’t tell me | 別告訴我 |
[21:42] | you’re going to drink the Klaus kool-aid. | 你打算喝了克勞斯的迷魂湯 |
[21:45] | I’m not going to let him hold this town hostage. | 我才不會讓他用整個鎮子做籌碼呢 |
[21:47] | But I’m also not going to | 不過我也不想 |
[21:48] | let innocent people get caught in the crossfire | 無辜的人在混血兒和吸血鬼 |
[21:50] | of a pissing contest between a hybrid and a vampire. | 比狠較勁的鬥爭中受到傷害 |
[21:53] | Liz, I’m impressed. | 莉茲 不賴啊 |
[21:55] | You’re all strong and sherriff-y. | 你這麼強勢這麼有警長的風範 |
[21:57] | I’m not kidding, Damon. Get Stefan to stand down | 達蒙 我不是開玩笑 讓斯特凡收手 |
[21:59] | from this one before someone gets hurt. | 以免更多的人受到傷害 |
[22:02] | What are you doing? You’re gonna ruin your career. | 你在幹什麼 你這是自毀前程 |
[22:05] | Says the guy who got his job from his dad. | 連工作都靠爸爸得到的人憑什麼這麼說 |
[22:08] | Do you have any idea what you’re messing with? | 你知道你這是在做什麼嗎 |
[22:10] | I know what I’m doing. | 我自有分寸 |
[22:11] | Damn it, Meredith. | 梅雷迪思 你別這樣 |
[22:12] | Back off, Brian. | 別管我 布賴恩 |
[22:13] | Hey, is everything all right here? | 這出了什麼事 |
[22:17] | – Everything’s fine. – It didn’t look fine. | -沒什麼事 -看著不像沒事 |
[22:23] | You might want to get to know her | 你在替她出頭之前 |
[22:25] | before you become her white knight. | 應該先了解她 |
[22:28] | She’s kind of a psycho case. | 她精神有點不正常 |
[22:29] | You’re that guy, aren’t you? | 你就是那種人吧 |
[22:32] | The one begging to have his teeth kicked in. | 討打的那種人 |
[22:38] | Take it from me, man, life’s too short. | 聽我的 夥計 人生苦短 |
[22:41] | Just go away, Brian. | 滾遠點 布賴恩 |
[22:48] | Behold…My senior prom date. | 看吧 我的高中舞會舞伴 |
[22:51] | You definitely should have thrown him over the bridge. | 你當初真應該把他丟下橋 |
[22:56] | Unfortunately, I have to work with him. | 可悲的是 我還得和他共事 |
[22:59] | He’s on the council, the medical examiner. | 他也在委員會任職 是驗屍官 |
[23:01] | The guy who signs his name under cause of death, “Animal attack.” | 在死因”動物襲擊”下面簽字的人 |
[23:04] | – I get it. – Yeah. | -我懂的 -沒錯 |
[23:11] | Duty calls. | 工作需要 |
[23:15] | Thanks for the hero moment. | 多謝你英雄救美 |
[23:17] | Anytime. | 隨叫隨到 |
[23:55] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[23:56] | What are you doing? | 你幹什麼呢 |
[23:57] | No dead hybrids at the founder’s party. | 不能在創始人宴會上殺混血兒 |
[23:59] | No. I told Klaus to get his hybrids out of town. | 不 我告訴克勞斯把他的混血兒清出本鎮 |
[24:01] | He didn’t listen, so now I’m saying it louder. | 他不聽 我現在得說大聲點 |
[24:03] | You don’t think there’s 10 more where that came from? | 你也不想想他還有十來個混血兒 |
[24:05] | And if you kill them, Klaus won’t make 20 more? | 你殺了他們 克勞斯就不會再造二十個嗎 |
[24:07] | Have you forgotten about Elena’s part in all this | 你也不記得埃琳娜在這事裡的地位了嗎 |
[24:09] | or do you not care if she’s a human | 還是你根本不在意讓她餘生 |
[24:11] | blood bag for the rest of her life? | 就當一個人體血袋 |
[24:12] | Protecting Elena is your problem now. | 現在保護埃琳娜是你的事 |
[24:14] | See, I’m not compelled by Klaus to do it anymore. | 我可沒讓克勞斯做這種事 |
[24:16] | Don’t give me that no humanity crap. | 少來沒人性的那套 |
[24:18] | You can’t just flip your switch. | 你不能把感情關掉就了事 |
[24:20] | Your switch is fried, Stefan, just like your brain. | 你關不上你的感情 腦子也壞掉了 |
[24:22] | You want to take Klaus, you want to beat the villain, | 你想打敗克勞斯 想打敗壞人 |
[24:24] | you got to be smarter. | 就得聰明點 |
[24:26] | No, no. To beat the villain, | 不對 要打敗壞人 |
[24:28] | Damon, you have to be the better villain. | 達蒙 你得更壞 |
[24:45] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to crash the party. | 抱歉 我沒想打擾你們的派對 |
[24:48] | So don’t. | 那就離開 |
[24:50] | No. It’s, uh, it’s ok. | 別 沒…沒關係 |
[24:53] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你說句話嗎 |
[24:56] | It’s kind of important. | 挺重要 |
[25:07] | Are you ok? | 你還好吧 |
[25:08] | Yeah. I want her to be happy, you know? | 好 我希望她開心 懂吧 |
[25:16] | That’s what I want for all of you guys, | 我希望你們都開心 |
[25:18] | in the middle of this crazy life you got stuck living. | 雖然被困在這種瘋狂的生活裡 |
[25:21] | Is that how you see it? That we’re stuck? | 你是這麼想的嗎 我們被困住了 |
[25:25] | I’d say its attached itself to all of you pretty tight, yeah. | 我覺得生活將你們束縛得太緊了 |
[25:34] | Bonnie’s right. | 邦妮是對的 |
[25:35] | You know, I have no business messing in Jeremy’s head. | 我是沒權利左右傑裡米的想法 |
[25:40] | I just didn’t know what else to do. | 我只是不知道還能做什麼 |
[25:43] | He’s in danger here. | 他在這裡很危險 |
[25:48] | I can’t lose anyone else I love. | 我不能再失去我愛的人了 |
[25:57] | I take it all back. | 我收回我的話 |
[25:58] | Everything I said this morning. | 我早上說的每句話都收回 |
[26:00] | Klaus can’t control me. | 克勞斯不能控制我 |
[26:02] | Not when it comes to you. I won’t let him. | 只要和你有關 我不會讓他控制我 |
[26:06] | Tyler, it’s ok. | 泰勒 沒關係 |
[26:08] | Maybe we just weren’t meant to be together. | 也許我們只是不該在一起 |
[26:10] | Maybe we just have to accept that and move on. | 也許我們應該接受事實 繼續生活 |
[26:15] | I’m not moving on from anything. | 我不想放棄過去 |
[26:20] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[26:24] | What? | 你說什麼 |
[26:45] | What the hell? | 見鬼 |
[26:52] | What just happened? | 剛剛發生了什麼 |
[26:55] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[26:55] | Did you–did you just bite me? | 你剛剛…剛剛咬我了 |
[26:58] | Oh, my god. I’m sorry. | 天吶 抱歉 |
[27:00] | Oh, my god! | 天吶 |
[27:02] | Oh, no. Caroline? | 不要 卡羅琳 |
[27:03] | Oh, my god. | 天吶 |
[27:05] | – Caroline? – Just get away from me! | -卡羅琳 -滾開 |
[27:07] | Get away from me! | 滾開 |
[27:11] | Caroline? | 卡羅琳 |
[27:15] | Great. | 好極了 |
[27:16] | We’ve been abandoned. | 我們被拋棄了 |
[27:18] | Ok, we’re going into search party. | 我們得變成搜尋派對了 |
[27:19] | I don’t trust that she won’t get back together with him. | 我就不信他們不會複合 |
[27:22] | – Caroline? – Come on, Caroline. | -卡羅琳 -回答呀 卡羅琳 |
[27:24] | We don’t have any more drinks. | 我們沒酒喝了 |
[27:26] | Matt’s being haunted by the fell ghosts. | 馬特被惡靈纏上了 |
[27:41] | What are you doing, Stefan? | 斯特凡 你在幹什麼 |
[27:49] | Hello, Damon. | 達蒙 你好啊 |
[27:50] | She’s a little busy right now. | 她現在有點忙 |
[27:52] | Why the hell do you have Elena’s phone? | 你怎麼會拿著埃琳娜的電話呢 |
[27:53] | Making my next move. | 我在實施下一步行動 |
[27:55] | Let me ask you something, | 問你件事 |
[27:56] | What’s Klaus gonna do | 如果克勞斯不能再造混血兒了 |
[27:57] | – if he can’t make any more hybrids? – What? | -他會怎麼辦呢 -什麼 |
[27:58] | Stefan, leave her out of this. | 斯特凡 不要把她扯進來 |
[28:05] | What are you doing? | 你要做什麼 |
[28:07] | Stefan, let me out of this car! | 斯特凡 讓我出去 |
[28:08] | Do you hear me? Let me out of the car! | 聽見了嗎 讓我出去 |
[28:15] | What now? | 又有什麼事 |
[28:17] | You just pulled me away from a fascinating conversation | 值得你把我從關於鎮廣場規劃的 |
[28:19] | about landscaping the town square. | 有趣討論中拉出來 |
[28:21] | Stefan just grabbed Elena. | 斯特凡綁架了埃琳娜 |
[28:23] | – What? – He’s getting desperate. | -什麼 -他逼急了 |
[28:24] | He’s gonna try to use her against you. | 他想利用她來反抗你 |
[28:26] | Do what he says. Get rid of your hybrids. | 照他說的做吧 把混血兒都弄走 |
[28:28] | Or what? Stefan would never dream of killing her. | 否則呢 斯特凡根本不會殺她 |
[28:31] | Are you sure about that? | 你確定嗎 |
[28:32] | He just tried to behead someone in the middle of a council party. | 他剛剛還試圖在委員會派對上擰掉一個人的頭 |
[28:34] | He’s operating on crazy right now. | 他現在的行為完全是瘋狂的 |
[28:40] | Well, crazy or not, | 不管他瘋不瘋 |
[28:41] | that kind of love never dies. | 他對埃琳娜的愛不會停止的 |
[28:44] | He’s bluffing. | 他在虛張聲勢 |
[28:45] | Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. | 也許是 但也許不是呢 |
[28:47] | But if you don’t want to believe him, believe me. | 如果你不想相信他 就相信我吧 |
[28:50] | I know my brother better than anyone | 我比任何人都了解我弟弟 |
[28:51] | and right now I don’t have a clue | 但我這次完全不知道 |
[28:53] | how far he’s willing to take this. | 他會做到什麼程度 |
[28:54] | So, if he says blink, I suggest you blink. | 所以 他讓你做什麼 你就照辦吧 |
[28:59] | Sheriff Forbes! | 福布斯警長 |
[29:01] | What happened? | 出什麼事了 |
[29:03] | Tyler bit her. | 泰勒咬了她 |
[29:04] | Oh, my god. Sweetheart. | 天吶 親愛的 |
[29:06] | Be careful. | 小心點 |
[29:08] | Oh, honey. | 親愛的 |
[29:11] | Caroline? Honey, can you hear me? | 卡羅琳 親愛的 能聽到我說話嗎 |
[29:13] | I’m sorry, mom. | 對不起 媽媽 |
[29:14] | She’s been hallucinating or something. | 她好像處於幻覺中 |
[29:16] | I don’t know. No one’s picking up their phone. | 我也不清楚 他們都不接電話 |
[29:18] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 你會好的 親愛的 |
[29:24] | So, what’s the plan, Stefan? | 那你的計劃是什麼呢 斯特凡 |
[29:26] | What’s the big move you’re making? | 你重大的行動計劃是什麼 |
[29:27] | I took Klaus’ family to make him suffer. | 我把克勞斯的家人藏起來折磨他 |
[29:30] | I’m not going to let him make himself more. | 絕不能讓他再製造更多家人了 |
[29:31] | So, then what are you going to do, huh? | 那你要怎麼辦呢 |
[29:34] | Are you going to lock me in some cave and keep me hostage? | 你要把我關在山洞裡當人質嗎 |
[29:38] | Maybe I’ll just turn you into a vampire. | 也許我只需要把你變成吸血鬼 |
[29:42] | Stop the car, Stefan! | 停車 斯特凡 |
[29:44] | Stop the car, Stefan! | 快停車 斯特凡 |
[29:55] | Stefan, how nice to hear your voice. | 斯特凡 真高興你打過來 |
[29:57] | Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus. | 讓你的混血兒離開鎮子 克勞斯 |
[29:59] | Well, that’s not going to happen until I get my coffins back. | 不可能 除非你先把棺材還給我 |
[30:02] | Ok. Well, then I’m going to drive | 那好吧 那我現在就載著你的血源 |
[30:03] | your blood source off Wickery Bridge. | 從維克利大橋上衝下去 |
[30:06] | I don’t believe you, Stefan. | 我不相信你會這麼做 斯特凡 |
[30:07] | You won’t kill her. | 你不會殺她的 |
[30:10] | No! No! No! | 別 別 別 |
[30:16] | What are you doing? | 你幹什麼 |
[30:17] | What’s going on? | 你做了什麼 |
[30:18] | I just fed her my blood. | 我剛剛喂她喝了我的血 |
[30:19] | No more hybrids if she’s a vampire. | 如果她變成吸血鬼 你就製造不了混血兒了 |
[30:21] | – You won’t do it. – Really? | -你不會那麼做的 -你確定 |
[30:22] | Try me because your coffins are next to go. | 那你試試看啊 下一個就是你的棺材 |
[30:27] | Say good-bye to your family, Klaus. | 準備和你的家人拜拜吧 克勞斯 |
[30:32] | Stefan, slow down! | 斯特凡 減速啊 |
[30:33] | – Stefan, slow down! Stefan, stop it! – Fine. | -慢點 斯特凡 停車 -好吧 |
[30:36] | I’ll send them away. You win. | 我會讓他們離開鎮子的 你贏了 |
[30:39] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
[30:40] | Stefan, stop! | 斯特凡 停車 |
[30:41] | Stop the car, Stefan! | 停車 斯特凡 |
[31:09] | Get back in the car. | 迴車上去 |
[31:10] | Stay away from me! | 離我遠點 |
[31:11] | Elena, get in the car. | 埃琳娜 上車 |
[31:12] | How could you?! | 你怎麼能這樣 |
[31:15] | My parents died going over this bridge. | 我父母是過這座橋的時候出事的 |
[31:17] | I almost died. | 我也差點死在這裡 |
[31:20] | You knew that. | 你是知道的 |
[31:22] | You’re the one who saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[31:25] | Look, he had to believe that I would do it, all right? | 我必須讓他相信我真的會那麼做 知道嗎 |
[31:27] | Your fear sold it. | 你的恐懼讓他信了 |
[31:28] | Well, what if he hadn’t? | 如果他不相信呢 |
[31:29] | – He did. – Well, what if he hadn’t? | -他相信了 -萬一他沒有呢 |
[31:31] | He did, Elena! He backed down! | 他相信了 埃琳娜 他讓步了 |
[31:33] | He has a weakness! | 他是有弱點的 |
[31:34] | If I know his weakness, I can destroy him! | 一旦我確定了他的弱點 我就可以摧毀他 |
[31:38] | After everything, that’s what mattered, | 發生了這一切之後 你在乎的事 |
[31:43] | destroying Klaus? | 就只有摧毀克勞斯嗎 |
[31:49] | Destroying Klaus is all I have left. | 摧毀克勞斯 是我僅剩的事了 |
[31:52] | You had me! | 你本來還有我 |
[31:54] | I lost you the minute I left town with him. | 我和他離開鎮子的那一刻 就已經失去你了 |
[31:58] | You just haven’t let yourself admit that. | 是你一直不肯承認 |
[32:03] | Is that what you’re doing? | 這就是你的目的嗎 |
[32:06] | Trying to make me hate you? | 努力要讓我憎恨你嗎 |
[32:11] | I don’t really care what you think about me anymore, Elena. | 我並不在乎你怎麼看我了 埃琳娜 |
[32:42] | Tyler came to see me. | 泰勒來找過我了 |
[32:43] | Poor boy, he seemed quite distressed. | 可憐的孩子 他悲傷極了 |
[32:44] | He said Caroline had had a terrible accident. | 他告訴我卡羅琳發生了可怕的意外 |
[32:46] | You made him do this to her. | 是你讓他咬她的 |
[32:49] | He would have never done something like this. | 否則他絕不會做這種事 |
[32:51] | I’m here to help, Matt. | 我是來幫忙的 馬特 |
[32:54] | My blood will heal her. | 我的血可以治愈她 |
[32:55] | Please ask the sheriff to invite me inside. | 請讓警長邀請我進屋 |
[32:58] | I know how this game works. | 我知道遊戲規則 |
[33:00] | You want something in return. | 你會要些東西作為回報 |
[33:03] | Just your support. | 我只需要你的支持 |
[33:09] | Come in. | 進來 |
[33:24] | Are you going to kill me? | 你會殺了我嗎 |
[33:26] | On your birthday? | 在你生日這一天嗎 |
[33:29] | Do you really think that low of me? | 你真的覺得我有這麼壞嗎 |
[33:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:45] | Oh, that looks bad. | 傷口看上去挺糟的 |
[33:48] | My apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[33:49] | You’re what’s known as collateral damage. | 你就是所謂的附帶傷害 |
[33:51] | It’s nothing personal. | 我不是針對你個人 |
[34:01] | I love birthdays. | 我喜歡生日 |
[34:07] | Aren’t you like… a billion or something? | 你不是已經過了 多少 成千上萬個了嗎 |
[34:10] | We have to adjust your perception | 變成吸血鬼之後 |
[34:11] | of time when you become a vampire, Caroline. | 必須重新適應對時間的概念 卡羅琳 |
[34:14] | Celebrate the fact that | 你該慶幸自己 |
[34:15] | you’re no longer bound by trivial human conventions. | 不再被那些微不足道的人類習俗束縛 |
[34:20] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[34:21] | No. | 不是的 |
[34:24] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[34:35] | And I could let you die… | 如果你真的想死的 |
[34:39] | if that’s what you want. | 我可以成全你 |
[34:40] | If you really believe your existence has no meaning. | 如果你真的覺得 你的存在沒有任何意義 |
[34:48] | I’ve thought about it myself | 幾個世紀以來 |
[34:51] | once or twice | 我也曾 |
[34:53] | over the centuries, truth be told. | 想過一兩次 這是實話 |
[35:00] | But I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 但是我要讓你知道一個小秘密 |
[35:04] | There’s a whole world out there | 外面有一個大千世界 |
[35:08] | waiting for you, | 在等著你 |
[35:10] | great cities and art and music… | 有美麗的城市 藝術和音樂 |
[35:21] | Genuine beauty. | 所有真實存在的美好 |
[35:25] | And you can have all of it. | 這一切你都可以擁有 |
[35:30] | You can have a thousand more birthdays. | 你還可以過一千個生日 |
[35:34] | All you have to do is ask. | 想活下去 你說就行 |
[35:43] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[35:58] | There you go, sweetheart. | 來吧 親愛的 |
[36:00] | Have at it. | 來吧 |
[36:06] | Happy birthday, Caroline. | 生日快樂 卡羅琳 |
[36:16] | Thanks for picking me up. | 謝謝你去接我 |
[36:17] | Anytime. | 隨叫隨到 |
[36:20] | Are you going to be ok? | 你會沒事的吧 |
[36:23] | I’ll survive. | 我會堅持過去的 |
[36:25] | Somehow I always do. | 和從前一樣 |
[36:28] | You know, Stefan won this round for us today. | 斯特凡今天為我們贏了這一局 |
[36:31] | He pushed Klaus over the edge. | 他把克勞斯逼到絕境 |
[36:32] | Klaus blinked. | 克勞斯讓步了 |
[36:37] | Well, his methods sucked. | 但是他的方法實在是糟透了 |
[36:38] | Still, we needed it. | 是糟透了 但是我們需要 |
[36:40] | Klaus has been calling all the shots | 一直以來都是克勞斯在主導 |
[36:42] | and Stefan beat him at his own game. | 這次斯特凡卻在他的局裡打敗了他 |
[36:44] | He was the better villain. | 斯特凡比克勞斯更壞一籌 |
[36:45] | Don’t sound so impressed. | 別一副很受打動的口氣 |
[36:46] | Well, can’t help but feel a little proud. | 情不自禁覺得有點驕傲 |
[36:50] | Really, tell me, are you going to be ok? | 說真的 告訴我 你真的會沒事嗎 |
[37:03] | You can’t kiss me again. | 你不能再吻我了 |
[37:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:11] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[37:14] | It’s not right. | 那樣不對 |
[37:16] | It’s right. | 那是對的 |
[37:19] | Just not right now. | 只是不是現在 |
[37:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:28] | Good night, Damon. | 晚安 達蒙 |
[37:46] | You’re gonna have to let me go eventually. | 你最終還是要讓我走的 |
[37:50] | Be safe, ok? | 注意安全 知道嗎 |
[37:52] | Yeah, ok, all right. | 知道 好了 |
[37:55] | Alaric’s waiting. | 阿拉裡克在等我 |
[38:00] | Good, you haven’t left yet. | 太好了 你還沒走 |
[38:03] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎麼來了 |
[38:10] | I came to say good-bye. | 我來和你道別 |
[39:31] | You’re not going to jump, are you? | 你不是打算跳下去吧 |
[39:36] | Thanks for coming. | 謝謝你能來 |
[39:39] | I was just thinking about what you said, | 我只是在考慮你說的話 |
[39:42] | about us being stuck. | 你說我們都被困住了 |
[39:44] | I was buzzed, Elena. | 我那時候有點醉了 埃琳娜 |
[39:45] | I can’t be held responsible for being judgmental. | 我不能對我說的話負責 |
[39:48] | I do feel stuck, Matt. | 我是被困住了 馬特 |
[39:52] | I feel like…I’ve been holding on to the girl | 我覺得 是我牢牢抓住那個 |
[39:55] | that was supposed to die here with her parents. | 應該和她父母一起葬身於此的女孩不放 |
[40:00] | The girl that had a normal life | 那個擁有正常生活 |
[40:02] | and didn’t fall in love with vampires. | 沒有和吸血鬼墜入愛河的女孩 |
[40:07] | You’re not that girl anymore. | 你不再是她了 |
[40:11] | It’s ok if you want to let her go. | 如果你想放她走也沒關係的 |
[40:15] | Is it? | 真的沒關係嗎 |
[40:17] | Because I feel like | 因為我覺得 |
[40:18] | I’ve–I’ve disappointed her a little, like… | 我有點 有點讓她失望 |
[40:23] | like I’ve disappointed them, my parents. | 也有點讓我的父母失望 |
[40:33] | My 2 cents… | 我的看法是 |
[40:35] | as a guy who knew that little girl, | 作為一個很了解那個小女孩的人 |
[40:40] | you’re doing a lot better than you think. | 你做到的比你自己認為的 要好得多 |
[40:52] | Here lies Elena Gilbert, | 埃琳娜·吉爾伯特長眠於此 |
[40:55] | a fun girlfriend… | 一位可愛的女朋友 |
[40:58] | and an amazing friend. | 也是一位極好的朋友 |
[41:12] | Thank god. Another day-drinker. | 謝天謝地 這兒也有一個大白天買醉的 |
[41:16] | I lost a patient. | 我是因為一位病人死了 |
[41:17] | What’s your excuse? | 你是為什麼 |
[41:18] | Uh, well, I put a kid on a plane. | 我把一個小孩送上了飛機 |
[41:21] | Yours? | 你的小孩嗎 |
[41:22] | No, that’s a long story. | 不是 說來話長 |
[41:28] | Then you should probably buy me a beer. | 那你就該請我喝啤酒了 |
[41:36] | A hiker called it in. | 驢友打電話來報警 |
[41:37] | My guys got here first. | 我的人先趕過來了 |
[41:40] | Another hybrid? | 又一個混血兒嗎 |
[41:41] | That’s what I thought at first. | 我最開始也是這麼想的 |
[41:44] | Brian Walters, the medical examiner. | 布賴恩·沃爾特斯 那個驗屍官 |
[41:49] | What’s up with the stake? He’s not a vampire. | 那這個木棍是什麼意思 他又不是吸血鬼 |
[41:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:52] | This was a murder. | 這是一起謀殺 |