时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:03] | You took everything from me,klaus. | 你奪走了我的一切 Klaus |
[00:04] | Let bygones be bygones. Resentment gets old. | 過去的讓它過去吧 冤冤相報何時了 |
[00:07] | You know what never gets old? Revenge. | 知道什麼讓人樂此不疲麼 復仇 |
[00:09] | – No. – What’s a matter,klaus? Missing something? | – 不 – 怎麼了? Klaus 丟東西了? |
[00:11] | Three sleeping originals,four coffins. Who is in the locked box? | 三個沉睡的元老 四副棺材 封著的那個睡著誰呢? |
[00:15] | He’s been sired. Feels loyal to klaus because klaus’ blood created him. | 他被初擁了 Klaus的血創造了他 所以他對Klaus效忠 |
[00:19] | He released me from a curse that was ruining my life. | 他將我從一個 毀滅我生活的詛咒中解脫 |
[00:22] | I owe him for that. | 我欠他的 |
[00:23] | – I need you to bite your girlfriend. – A hybrid bite would kill a vampire. | – 我要你去咬你女友 – 混血的咬傷會殺死吸血鬼 |
[00:26] | Consider this me putting your undying loyalty to the test. | 這權當是我對你不朽忠誠的測試吧 |
[00:29] | Klaus can’t control me. Not when it comes to you. | 只要一關系到你 Klaus就沒法控制我 |
[00:34] | – Oh,no. – Did you just… Bite me?! | – 哦不 – 你剛…咬我?! |
[00:36] | – Caroline! – Get away from me! | – Caroline! – 離我遠點! |
[00:49] | [SHEILA BENNETT] | Shelia Bennett之墓 敬愛的祖母 |
[00:50] | [AMELIA BENNETT] | Amelia Bennett之墓 |
[00:54] | [ERNESTINE BENNETT] | Ernestine Bennett之墓 |
[01:12] | I figured out how to open it. | 我知道怎麼打開了 |
[01:16] | Can you? | 你呢? |
[01:31] | Let me out! | 放我出去! |
[01:34] | Please! | 求你了! |
[01:36] | Oh,my god,oh,my god. | 哦天啊 |
[01:56] | I’m in here! I’m in here! | 我在這裡! 在這裡! |
[02:01] | I’m in here! | 我被關在裡面了! |
[02:07] | I’ve been having these dreams for days now. | 我已經連續做了幾天這樣的噩夢了 |
[02:10] | It’s like the witches are trying to send me a message. | 貌似這些女巫要向我傳遞一個信息 |
[02:12] | I just can’t believe you guys have kept this from me this whole time. | 真不敢相信你們一直以來都瞞著我 |
[02:15] | Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were, | Stefan覺得要是你知道棺材在哪兒 |
[02:18] | klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you. | Klaus就能威脅其他人 從你口中套出信息 |
[02:22] | So these are the rest of his family? | 這就是他剩下的那些家人了嗎? |
[02:24] | Yeah,elijah and two others. | 嗯 Elijah還有另外兩個 |
[02:26] | Now this one… Is the one we can’t open. | 這個…就是我們打不開的那個 |
[02:31] | We don’t know who’s in it or what’s in it, | 裡面究竟有誰或者什麼 我們無從得知 |
[02:33] | only that I think my dream’s telling me to help kill klaus. | 我的夢魘告訴我 這能幫我們殺掉Klaus |
[02:39] | What the hell are you doing? | 你們在幹嘛呢? |
[02:40] | I needed her to know about the coffin. | 我必須把這事告訴她 |
[02:41] | And I needed you to keep her out of it,bonnie. | 我叫你別把她扯進來的 Bonnie |
[02:44] | So what are you going to do,stefan? | 那你準備怎麼辦呢 Stefan? |
[02:46] | Are you going to kidnap me so that I won’t tell anyone? | 把我綁架了 這樣我就不會向任何人洩密了? |
[02:49] | Don’t tempt me,elena. | 別激我 Elena |
[02:51] | I think I know who can open the coffin,stefan. | 我知道誰能打開棺材 Stefan |
[02:53] | And I need elena to help me find her. | 但我需要Elena幫我找到她 |
[02:56] | Find who? What are you talking about? | 找到誰? 你在說什麼? |
[03:00] | I couldn’t place her face at first. | 一開始我想不起她的臉 |
[03:06] | Then I realized… | 然後我發覺… |
[03:09] | Oh,my god,bonnie. | 天啊 Bonnie |
[03:15] | Who is this? | 這是誰? |
[03:18] | It’s my mom. | 我母親 |
[03:23] | The Vampire Diaries S03E12 | 吸血鬼日記 |
[03:26] | Los alamitos? | 洛斯阿拉米託斯? (位于加州橘子郡) |
[03:29] | Um,too old. | 太老了 |
[03:31] | Honolulu? | 火奴魯魯? |
[03:33] | I wish. | 是倒好了 |
[03:34] | – How many of these are there? – A lot. | – 究竟有多少啊? – 多得很 |
[03:36] | I asked the sheriff’s office to pull up every single abby bennett in the country. | 我去警長辦公室調出了 全國所有叫Abby Bennett的資料 |
[03:41] | I know we haven’t been able to really… That things have been weird because of jeremy. | 我知道因為Jeremy 我們之間有些不快 |
[03:46] | So thank you for helping me with this. | 但還是謝謝你幫我找這些 |
[03:49] | I know you have a lot to deal with. | 我知道你有很多事要煩 |
[03:51] | There’s nothing more important,bonnie. | 你的事就是最重要的事 Bonnie |
[03:54] | It’s surreal. Having to track down a woman who bailed on her own kid. | 竟然要尋找一個 丟下親生骨肉的女人 這是太扯了 |
[03:58] | You know you don’t have to,right? | 你知道你不必這麼做的 對吧? |
[04:00] | Let stefan obsess over opening up the coffin. | 讓Stefan去糾結開棺材的事好了 |
[04:03] | It doesn’t have to fall on you. | 你不必這個渾水的 |
[04:04] | The coffin is spelled shut. | 棺材是被下了咒的 |
[04:07] | That makes it a witch problem. | 這說明和巫術有關 |
[04:09] | So it does fall on me. | 所以和我脫不了關系 |
[04:11] | I was bound to see my mother again sooner or later. | 我早晚都要見我母親的 |
[04:13] | Sooner. | 那就早點吧 |
[04:16] | Abby bennett wilson,monroe,north carolina. | Abby Bennett Wilson 北卡門羅 |
[04:18] | Born in mystic falls hospital,graduated mystic falls high,blah,blah,blah. | 在神秘瀑布鎮醫院出生 畢業于當地高中 等等 |
[04:25] | A little compulsion helps to speed up the research process. | 小小的蠱惑有助于加速搜尋進程哦 |
[04:29] | [State of North Carolina: ABBY BENNETT WILSON] | 北卡洲 Abby Bennett Wilson |
[04:31] | – This is her. – Yep,road trip. I call shotgun. | – 就是她 – 是啊 公路旅行耶 我要坐副駕駛 |
[04:35] | – Yeah,no. – Why? You want me to hang out in the back with you? | – 不行 – 怎麼啦? 想讓我和你一起坐後面? |
[04:38] | – You’re not coming,damon. – Why? I’m the one who found her. | – 你不許來 Damon – 幹嘛? 是我找到她的哎 |
[04:41] | Ok,damon,look,bonnie hasn’t seen her mom in over 15 years. Damon | Bonnie都有15年多沒見過她母親了 |
[04:45] | We don’t need your snarky commentary narrating the experience. | 我們才不要 讓你唧唧歪歪毀了這一刻呢 |
[04:54] | What’s going on with you two? | 你倆怎麼了? |
[04:57] | We kissed. Now it’s weird. | 親了一下 這下尷尬了 |
[04:59] | Have a great trip. | 旅途愉快咯 |
[05:16] | What are you doing here? | 你來幹嘛? |
[05:18] | I came to apologize. | 我來道歉的 |
[05:21] | Apologize? You bit me. I could have died. | 道歉? 你咬了我 我很可能就死了 |
[05:25] | – I think we’re way past apologies,tyler. – That’s the problem. | – 道歉有什麼用啊 Tyler – 這才是症結所在啊 |
[05:29] | Klaus told me to do it and I said no. | Klaus要我這麼做 但我拒絕了他 |
[05:31] | And then,it just happened anyway. | 但之後還是發生了 |
[05:33] | Like it was completely out of my control. | 我完全無法掌控 |
[05:37] | That’s why I had your mom call him. | 所以我才讓你媽打給了他 |
[05:42] | – Daddy? – Hi,caroline. | – 爸爸? – 你好 Caroline |
[05:45] | I thought since he could resist compulsion, maybe he could teach me to resist a sire bond. | 我想既然他可以抵抗被蠱惑 或許他可以教我抵抗初擁血緣 |
[05:51] | Can you help him? | 你能幫他嗎? |
[05:54] | I’m going to try. | 我打算試試 |
[05:56] | – why? – Because he made a mistake. | – 為什麼? – 因為他之前犯錯 |
[06:00] | And now he wants to make good. | 現在他想彌補 |
[06:03] | And I understand that. | 我深表理解 |
[06:12] | Do you want anything else? A beer? | 你要點別的嗎? 啤酒? |
[06:15] | Ah,I’d love one,but I’ve got rounds in 15 minutes. | 我很想 但我15分鐘後得巡房 |
[06:17] | And a drunk doctor is a bad doctor. | 酒鬼醫生可不是好醫生 |
[06:20] | Well,that depends on what kind of drunk you are. | 那取決于你是哪種類型的酒鬼 |
[06:22] | Angry. | 憤怒型的 |
[06:26] | – Thanks for lunch. – Yeah,sure. | – 謝謝你請我吃午餐 – 不客氣 |
[06:29] | Ah,so,um,next time,dinner? | 那…下次共進晚餐? |
[06:33] | – Yeah,that would be great. – Cool. | – 好的 那不錯 – 很好 |
[06:36] | – Take care. – Bye. Thanks. | – 保重 – 再見 謝謝 |
[06:42] | – Who’s that? – My doctor. | – 她是誰? – 我的醫生 |
[06:44] | She’s a doctor?. | 她是醫生? |
[06:46] | – What’s her damage? – No damage. | – 她哪裡不對勁啊? – 沒有啊 |
[06:49] | Come on,ric,it’s a fact of life. | 拜託 Ric 這是既成事實 |
[06:52] | A girl that hot,that smart… Damage. | 那種熱辣聰明的姑娘… 肯定有舊傷疤 |
[06:55] | Well,you know,I’m looking for red flags. | 我也在找”危險信號”呢 |
[06:57] | Her,uh,her ex called her a psycho case the other day. | 那天她前男友說她是精神病 |
[07:00] | – Yeah,but if it comes from her ex,it doesn’t count. – I guess you’re right. | – 但前男友說的哪能算數呀 – 我想你是對的 |
[07:04] | – It’s yours. – I wonder what my exes would call me. | – 給你的 – 我就納悶我那些前任都說我啥 |
[07:06] | Nothing. They’re all dead. | 什麼都說不了 她們都死了 |
[07:09] | Well,her ex is the medical examiner, so he’s deadadjacent. | 好吧 她前男友是法醫 所以他離”死”不遠 |
[07:13] | She dated the medical examiner? | 她和個法醫好過? |
[07:17] | Well,I don’t think he’s deadadjacent. I think he’s just dead. | 那我不覺得他離死不遠 我覺得他已經死了 |
[07:21] | – What? – Murdered. | – 什麼? – 謀殺 |
[07:23] | Sheriff’s trying to keep a lid on it because he was staked in the chest like a vampire. | 警長她們試圖保守秘密 因為他被木棍插心 像吸血鬼一樣 |
[07:29] | Well,meredith didn’t say anything about that. | 這事Meredith可什麼都沒說 |
[07:32] | Well,red flag number two. | 危險信號之二 |
[07:34] | – Who do you think killed him? – I don’t know. | – 你覺得是誰殺了他? – 不知道 |
[07:36] | But if I was a cop,your sexy doctor lady friend would definitely be a suspect. | 但如果我是警察 你那位性感的醫生女友絕對有嫌疑 |
[07:58] | – What are you doing here,klaus? – Enjoying our stalemate. | – 你在這兒幹什麼 Klaus? – 享受僵局 |
[08:02] | – What do you want? – Question is,what do you want? | – 你想要什麼? – 問題是 你想要什麼? |
[08:05] | My hybrids left town as you demanded, | 我的混血兒按你的要求離開了 |
[08:07] | so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back. | 所以請告訴我做什麼 才能要回我的家人 |
[08:11] | Well,ahem,see,klaus… | 聽著 Klaus… |
[08:17] | I’m not negotiating. | 我沒在談判 |
[08:19] | And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean? | 那你知道無限期扣著他們 其實和把他們丟進大海是一樣的? |
[08:23] | No,no,you leave mystic falls and then give me a call in a few years,and… | 不不 你離開神秘瀑布鎮 然後過幾年再給我打電話 然後… |
[08:28] | We’ll talk. | 我們再說 |
[08:31] | I’m going to give you another chance. Just one more. | 我再給你一次機會 僅此一次 |
[08:34] | Let’s make a reasonable deal. | 我們來達成合理的交易 |
[08:38] | Or what? | 不然怎樣? |
[08:39] | – You make one move,and I will – yes,That’s right. | – 你敢亂動 我就… – 對 這才對 |
[08:44] | Crazy stefan. | 瘋狂Stefan |
[08:47] | How’s that working out for you? | 你過的還好不? |
[08:49] | Any friends left? | 你還有朋友嗎? |
[08:58] | I just can’t believe i’m actually going to see her. Or meet her. | 真不敢相信我要去看望她 或者是看一眼之類的 |
[09:01] | Sort of. Since I don’t really remember her. | 因為我都不怎麼記得她 |
[09:04] | You don’t really talk about her. | 你都沒怎麼說起過她 |
[09:05] | What’s to say? She left,never wrote,never called. | 有啥說的? 她離我而去 從不寫信 從不打電話 |
[09:08] | Not even when my grams died. | 我祖母去世時候都沒有 |
[09:12] | – Can we talk about you and damon instead? – I’m not talking about it. | – 我們能談談你和Damon嗎? – 我不想談 |
[09:19] | He kissed me. It’s not going to happen again. | 他吻了我 但下不為例了 |
[09:23] | I mean… Was it good? | 那…感覺好不? |
[09:28] | – It doesn’t matter. – That means it was. | – 不重要 – 說明感覺不錯 |
[09:34] | It’s stefan. | Stefan打來的 |
[09:36] | I told him I’d call him as soon as I got the address. | 我告訴他 我一拿到地址就打給他 |
[09:38] | Ignore. | 掛斷 |
[09:40] | Bonnie,you’re about to see your mom for the first time in 15 years. | Bonnie 這是15年來你第一次見你媽媽 |
[09:43] | I’m not letting anyone ruin that moment. | 我不會讓任何人破壞的 |
[09:45] | Yeah,but he’s going to keep at it until I pick up. | 是 可他會一直打電話 打到我接 |
[09:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | – What? – Where are you? | – 什麼事? – 你們在哪? |
[09:56] | Bonnie and I are going to spend the night at the lake house | Bonnie和我今晚在湖邊別墅過夜 |
[09:58] | while we wait for sheriff forbes to give us some more addresses. | 我們在等Forbes警長 再給一些地址 |
[10:00] | – You’re kidding me,right? – No,stefan,I’m not. | – 你開玩笑吧? – Stefan 我沒有開玩笑 |
[10:03] | We need a night off from your insanity. | 今晚你就別瘋顛顛地打擾我們了 |
[10:05] | Klaus is getting antsy. He knows I’m stalling him. We need to move faster. | Klaus急了 他知道我在拖延他 我們得趕快行動 |
[10:08] | Well,we’re doing everything we can. | 我們會盡力 |
[10:09] | So could you maybe not call every 5 minutes? | 你能不能別5分鐘打一次電話? |
[10:15] | Sure,elena. Whatever you say. | 當然可以 Elena 你怎麼說就怎麼辦 |
[10:21] | – how’s life on the road? – scenic. | – 路上的生活怎麼樣? – 風景不錯 |
[10:23] | How’s life in mystic falls without any hybrids? | 鎮上沒有混血的生活怎麼樣? |
[10:26] | Boring. For now. | 好無聊 至少現在是 |
[10:28] | If you want any of us back,you just have to say the word. | 如果你想要我們回去 說句話就行 |
[10:30] | There’s no need. | 不需要 |
[10:32] | I’ve been making friends with the town’s civil servants. | 我在跟鎮上的公務員們交朋友呢 |
[10:34] | There’s a deputy who’s awfully chatty, but useful nonetheless. | 有個警員很話癆 不過還有些用處 |
[10:39] | Are you clear on what you need to do? | 你清楚你的任務嗎? |
[10:41] | I’ve got it covered. | 我能搞定 |
[11:02] | – can I help you? – Abby bennett wilson? | – 有事麼? – 你是Abby Bennett Wilson嗎? |
[11:05] | That’s me. | 是的 |
[11:15] | – cute house. – for the middle of nowhere. | – 房子不錯 – 在與世隔絕的地方 |
[11:22] | You ready? | 你準備好了? |
[11:25] | Come on. | 加油 |
[11:57] | hey there. | 嗨 |
[12:01] | Hey,we’re looking for,um,abby wilson. | 嗨 我們找Abby Wilson |
[12:04] | She’s not home. | 她不在家 |
[12:06] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 我能為你們做點什麼? |
[12:07] | That’s ok,we can come back. | 那算了 我們下次再來 |
[12:11] | I’m sorry,but you look so familiar. | 抱歉 你看起來好眼熟 |
[12:13] | Yeah,abby’s my mom. | 是 Abby是我媽媽 |
[12:24] | I’m jamie. | 我是Jamie |
[12:26] | Um,you guys want to come inside? | 你們要進來坐會兒麼? |
[12:29] | Right this way. | 這邊走 |
[12:37] | You guys sure you don’t want anything? | 你們確定不喝點什麼? |
[12:39] | We got fresh o.j.,coconut water,some mango guava something. | 我們有鮮橙汁 椰汁 還有什麼芒果石榴飲料 |
[12:43] | – Water’s fine. – Cool. | – 喝水就好了 – 好吧 |
[12:50] | So,ahem,are we,like,related? | 我們是親戚嗎? |
[12:53] | Oh,no. Uh,abby’s not my mom. | 不是 Abby不是我媽 |
[12:57] | – Good. – Yeah,she,uh,she dated my old man back in the day. | – 好耶 – 她以前是我爸女朋友 |
[13:01] | He was kind of a deadbeat,so when they broke up,she took me in. | 我爸是個混混 所以他們分手後 Abby就把我帶來了 |
[13:04] | Put me through school. Didn’t freak out when I totaled her car. Twice. | 送我上學 我撞壞她的車她都沒抓狂 撞了兩次呢 |
[13:09] | She sounds… Great. Yeah. | – 她聽起來很好啊 – 是啊 |
[13:13] | jamie? | Jamie? |
[13:15] | Whose car’s out front? | 外面那是誰的車? |
[13:19] | That’s mine. | 是我的車 |
[13:27] | I’m bonnie. | 我是Bonnie |
[13:30] | Your daughter. | 是你女兒 |
[13:38] | Hello,bonnie. | Bonnie 你好 |
[13:45] | – How do you know this is going to work? – It’s a process. | – 你怎麼知道這管用呢? – 這需要一個過程 |
[13:48] | It took decades to train myself to resist compulsion. | 我訓練了幾十年才能抵抗蠱惑 |
[13:51] | The brain’s like a muscle. The more you use it,the more it can do. | 大腦就像肌肉一樣 越用越強壯 |
[13:54] | A sire bond,at its core,is about one thing Gratitude. | 初擁關系的唯一核心就是感激 |
[14:00] | If you believe you owe klaus your life,ask yourself why. | 如果你覺得欠Klaus一條命 問問自己為什麼 |
[14:04] | I was cursed. | 我受到詛咒 |
[14:06] | Every full moon,I had to change into a wolf. | 每次月圓之夜 我都要變成狼 |
[14:09] | It was torture. Klaus took that away. | 這是一種折磨 而Klaus幫我解脫了 |
[14:12] | Freed you from your pain and you feel indebted to him. | 他消除了你的痛苦 你很感激他 |
[14:15] | To break the sire bond,you’ve to make yourself turn. | 為了破除初擁關系 你要改變自己 |
[14:21] | Own your pain,then you’ll owe klaus nothing and you’ll be free. | 自己的痛苦自己承受 Klaus就沒把柄了 你就自由了 |
[14:25] | But how can he turn? It’s not a full moon. | 但他這麼能變身呢? 現在又不是月圓夜 |
[14:28] | He doesn’t need one. You’re a hybrid now,right? | 他不需要 你現在是混血兒了 對不? |
[14:31] | I mean,you can turn at will or not,am I right? | 你能根據自己的意願隨意變身 我說得對不? |
[14:33] | Yeah,but I don’t know how to just… Start. | 對 但我不知道怎樣…開始 |
[14:36] | – Now you’re making excuses. – You don’t understand! | – 你現在只是在找借口 – 你不懂! |
[14:38] | When I turn,I break every bone in my body. | 當我變身的時候 身體裡的每根骨頭都會斷了 |
[14:40] | You asked for my help. This is the only way. | 你來找我幫忙 這就是唯一的方法 |
[14:44] | How badly do you want your freedom? | 你有多渴望自由? |
[14:52] | ok. ok. | – 好 – 好 |
[15:25] | how are you holding up? | 你還好吧? |
[15:28] | I’ll be fine. I’m not here to get my mom back,i’m just here to get her help. | 我沒事 我又不是在找媽媽回家的 只是來找她幫忙而已 |
[15:32] | So I hope you guys are hungry. | 希望你們妞倆有點餓了 |
[15:35] | ’cause,uh,food has always been my goto icebreaker. | 因為食物永遠是打破沉默的最好方法 |
[15:40] | You have a really beautiful home. | 你家很美 |
[15:42] | You’re so sweet. | 你人真好 |
[15:44] | Just like your mom. | 就像你媽媽一樣 |
[15:48] | You knew my mom? | 你認識我媽? |
[15:50] | Miranda was my best friend. | Miranda曾經是我最好的朋友 |
[15:53] | So you had a daughter and a best friend and you still left? | 有女兒和最好的朋友在 你還走? |
[15:56] | My best friend is why I left. | 我最好的朋友就是我離開的原因 |
[15:59] | 15 years ago,a vampire came to town. | 15年前 有一位吸血鬼來到了鎮上 |
[16:03] | Looking for you,elena. Looking for the doppelganger. | Elena 他在找你 找二重身 |
[16:07] | No one could manage to kill him, | 誰都殺不了他 |
[16:10] | so I lured him out of town and cast a spell to desiccate him. | 所以我把他引出了小鎮 施咒使之失血幹枯 |
[16:15] | and entombed him in Charlotte | 層層封印 |
[16:17] | Mikael. He was an original vampire. | Mikael 他是元老級吸血鬼 |
[16:20] | It took every ounce of power I had. | 這耗費了我所有的力量 |
[16:24] | Almost killed me. | 差點就死了 |
[16:27] | I recovered. | 然後我緩過來了 |
[16:30] | But my magic didn’t. | 但我的巫術沒有 |
[16:32] | – My powers never came back. – And neither did you. | – 我的巫師就不曾回來了 – 就像你一樣 |
[16:37] | – It wasn’t that simple. – It wasn’t? | – 這事情沒有這麼簡單 – 是嗎? |
[16:38] | You cast a spell,put michael down,then… What? | 你施咒了 Michael倒下了 然後呢? |
[16:42] | You had to teach jamie how to drive? | 然後你得教Jamie開車嘛? |
[16:44] | – Bonnie… – This was a mistake. | – Bonnie… – 咱不該來的 |
[16:46] | She has no magic,she can’t help us. | 她沒有魔力了 她不能幫我們了 |
[16:48] | Bonnie,wait,please. | Bonnie 等一下 求你了 |
[16:51] | Don’t go. Talk to me. Please? | 別走 跟我談談 可以嗎? |
[16:56] | I’ll wait outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[17:14] | Hi,elena. Nice lake house. | Elena你好哇 很正點的湖邊小屋嘛 |
[17:22] | You know,we never got a chance to officially meet,doctor… Fell. | 我們還沒有正式介紹過呢 Fell…醫生 |
[17:27] | You’re alaric’s friend,right? Damon salvatore. Damon Salvatore | 你是Alaric的朋友吧? |
[17:31] | Saw you at the council meeting. | 之前在委員會議上見過了 |
[17:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在這裡幹嘛? |
[17:35] | Strolling the halls. I like to wave at the newborns through the window. | 就在走廊裡遊蕩嘛 我喜歡隔著玻璃跟新生兒揮手 |
[17:40] | Sorry about your boyfriend. | 對你男朋友的事情感到很遺憾 |
[17:42] | Animal attack. | 野獸襲擊 |
[17:44] | – Brutal. – Exboyfriend. | – 死得真慘啊 – 前男友 |
[17:47] | And thanks. I’m still kind of processing. | 謝謝關心 我還在調整中 |
[17:49] | Yeah,I’m sure. You know,I just thought I’d come by and tell you that it wasn’t an animal attack. | 我知道 我來這是想告訴你 那不是野獸襲擊 |
[17:54] | And then I realized. | 然後我發現 |
[17:57] | You signed the death certificate. | 死亡證明是你簽的名 |
[18:10] | Would you rather I say he was staked like a vampire? | 難道你要我寫 像吸血鬼那樣被木樁插死? |
[18:12] | Wasn’t he the guy that coined the phrase “animal attack”? | 他不就是那個決定用”野獸襲擊” 來掩飾的人嘛? |
[18:15] | – Why do you even care? – Because ric likes you. | – 你關心這個幹嘛? – 因為Ric喜歡你 |
[18:17] | And if you’re a psychopath,it would probably really suck for him. | 如果你真的是個神經病 對他來說不是什麼好事 |
[18:20] | You think I killed my exboyfriend? | 你覺得是我殺了我前男友? |
[18:21] | I think psychopaths are incredibly highmaintenance. | 我覺得神經病人都很難搞 |
[18:24] | If you care about your friend,go figure out | 如果你在意你的朋友 自己去搞清楚 |
[18:27] | how alaric came into the icu on his deathbed and walked out an hour later without a scratch. | Alaric怎麼能奄奄一息進了重症病室 卻又在一小時後毫發無損地離開 |
[18:36] | Fair enough. | 有理 |
[19:26] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[19:29] | – Try harder. – Can’t he just rest for one second?! | – 再努力點 – 難道他一秒鐘都不能休息嗎? |
[19:31] | We’re doing this my way,caroline. If you can’t handle it,you should go. | 要按照我的方法來 Caroline 如果你受不了 就走開 |
[19:34] | He’s right,caroline. Just go. | 他是對的 Caroline 走吧 |
[19:36] | No! Tyler! | 不! Tyler! |
[19:37] | Go,caroline. | 走吧 Caroline |
[20:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什麼? |
[20:02] | – What the hell,man? – Does it bother you? | – 搞什麼 – 惹火你了吧? |
[20:05] | – Knock it off! – Good. Get angry. | – 住手 – 很好 生氣吧 |
[20:08] | It’s in you. You know it is. | 就在你身體裡 你知道的 |
[20:10] | I said knock it off! | 我說住手! |
[20:16] | Your bond to klaus is putting my daughter in danger. | 你和Klaus的聯系危及我的女兒 |
[20:19] | Now either you turn or I kill you right here,right now. | 現在 你要麼就變成狼人 要麼我就殺了你 |
[20:46] | You’ve grown into such a beautiful young woman,bonnie. | Bonnie 你長得亭亭玉立了 |
[20:49] | Please,just stop with the muffins and the compliments. | 請別再給我吃鬆餅和稱贊我了 |
[20:53] | I just want to know the truth Why didn’t you come home? | 我只想知道真相 你為什麼不回家 |
[21:03] | I had no magic. | 我失去了魔法 |
[21:05] | I was in a new city,and I realized I had a chance to be somebody else. | 我在一個新的城市 意識到我有機會重新做人 |
[21:10] | To be abby wilson,the woman… | 成為Abby Wilson 一個普通女人 |
[21:14] | Not abby bennett,the witch. | 而不是女巫Abby Bennet |
[21:18] | I’m not proud of what I did,bonnie. | 我並不以我所做的為榮 Bonnie |
[21:22] | I ran. | 我逃跑了 |
[21:24] | I know I ran. | 我知道我逃跑了 |
[21:26] | But you had your dad and your grams,and,ok, | 但你有你爸爸和祖母 還有… 好吧 |
[21:29] | let’s face it Your grams is way better at this stuff than I am. | 我們得承認 你祖母的魔法比我厲害多了 |
[21:34] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[21:39] | What? | 什麼? |
[21:49] | how? | 她怎麼去世的? |
[21:51] | We were doing a rough spell… | 我們在施一個艱難的咒語 |
[21:54] | And we both exhausted ourselves. | 都耗盡了力量 |
[21:59] | Her more than me. | 但她比我更甚 |
[22:09] | Well,she raised you right. | 她把你撫養得很好 |
[22:11] | I’m sure she was very proud of you. | 我確信她以你為榮 |
[22:21] | Well,now you know my whole story. | 現在你也知道了我的整個故事 |
[22:25] | yep. | 恩 |
[22:26] | How about you tell me yours?What brings you to me? | 那你也說說你的吧? 你怎麼會來這裡? |
[22:32] | It was a dream,actually. | 事實上 是一個夢帶我來的 |
[22:35] | I thought you were supposed to help us. | 我以為你應當要幫我們 |
[22:38] | But if you don’t have any magic,it’s… | 但如果你一點魔法都沒有了 那… |
[22:40] | Well,no spells,no.But I’m not completely useless. | 要施咒語的話 我不行 但我也不是毫無用處的 |
[22:46] | I mean,the earth still provides herbs and such. | 還有藥草和其他的我能幫得上忙 |
[22:48] | There might be something I can do. | 可能我有可以做的 |
[22:50] | I…Don’t think so. | 還…是算了吧 |
[22:53] | Bonnie,please.Let me help you. | Bonnie 請讓我幫你吧 |
[23:00] | – So what,you’d think I wouldn’t find out? – Honestly,I didn’t care. | – 你覺得我不會發現? – 老實說 我不在乎 |
[23:03] | This is exactly why I didn’t want you in the loop,elena. | 這就正是為什麼 我不想讓你參與 Elena |
[23:05] | Yeah,because now you can’t do whatever you want. | 對啊 因為現在你不能為所欲為 |
[23:09] | Damn it! | 該死的! |
[23:11] | Everything all right out here? | 還好吧? |
[23:14] | Jamie,go back inside,ok?Please. | Jamie 進屋裡去 好嗎 拜託 |
[23:17] | Trust me.It’s better off for you there. | 相信我 你最好離這遠遠的 |
[23:20] | I don’t think so. | 我不這麼覺得 |
[23:22] | I’d listen to her.Get back upstairs,man. | 我會聽她的 上樓去 |
[23:25] | I said I don’t think so. | 我說了 我不這麼覺得 |
[23:28] | Get back upstairs before I tear your damn throat out,do you understand me? | 在我把你喉嚨挖出來前 上樓去 聽懂了麼? |
[23:35] | I don’t think you realize how bad you’ve gotten! | 我覺得你沒意識到 你已變得多麼壞了 |
[23:37] | This is the way it has to be,elena. | 這是無法避免的 Elena |
[23:38] | Oh,yeah,right.Outvillain the villain.I get it. | 噢 對 以暴制暴 我懂 |
[23:43] | – You’re not supposed to be here. – Jamie,what are you doing? | – 你不該來的 – Jamie 你要做什麼? |
[23:45] | What I was told.He’s not supposed to be here. | 遵命行事 他才不該在這兒 |
[23:48] | Elena,he’s compelled. | Elena 他被蠱惑了 |
[23:51] | What was that? | 外面怎麼了? |
[24:10] | – what are you doing here? – Ah,looking for a bunny. | – 你來這兒幹嘛? – 嗯 找個小兔兔 |
[24:14] | You’re good.For now. | 你不用擔心了 目前為止哦 |
[24:15] | You still obsessed with meredith? | 還在為Meredith糾結呢? |
[24:19] | I mean,don’t you have an original vampire to worry about? | 你不是還得操心個吸血鬼元老咩? |
[24:22] | Ah,ah,ah,do ten more of those. | 唔 再多練幾個啊 |
[24:24] | You’re going to want to buff up if you start dating this one. | 你要跟這個約會可要把身體練壯了 |
[24:28] | – Self defense and all. – What is your problem? | – 得自衛嘛 – 你啥毛病啊? |
[24:30] | Your doctor vervained me. | 你那個醫生給我用了馬鞭草 |
[24:32] | And then she bloodjacked me. | 然後又抽了我的血 |
[24:35] | What?I mean,when did you even see her? | 什麼? 你什麼時候見過她了? |
[24:37] | When I went to the hospital to accuse her of killing her exboyfriend. | 我去醫院指責她殺了她前男友的時候 |
[24:40] | Which,by the way,very sensitive subject. | 唔 這也是個敏感話題呢 |
[24:43] | – Damon,what the hell are you doing,huh? – Why are you mad at me? | – Damon 你他媽到底在幹什麼 啊? – 你生我什麼氣? |
[24:46] | I told you I’d handle this! | 我跟你說過我自己處理! |
[24:47] | I proved your theory Diagnosed psycho case. | 我這不給你提供證據了麼 她就一精神病 |
[24:51] | You’re welcome. | 不用謝了 |
[24:56] | why are you doing this? | 你為什麼要這麼做? |
[24:58] | Stop moving. | 別動 |
[25:02] | Jamie,let me go.Jamie,he needs help. | Jamie 放開我 Jamie 他需要幫助 |
[25:05] | – jamie! – Bonnie! – Bonnie! | – Jamie! |
[25:08] | Bonnie! | Bonnie! |
[25:41] | What the… | 我了個… |
[25:42] | These chains aren’t strong enough.You need to leave. | 這些鎖鏈不夠結實 你得走了 |
[25:46] | Run! | 快走! |
[26:12] | – So? – She didn’t tell me where the coffins are. | – 怎麼樣? – 她沒告訴我那些棺材在哪兒 |
[26:15] | The vampire showed up. | 那個吸血鬼來了 |
[26:17] | – Did jamie take care of him? – He did. | – Jamie處理掉他了嗎? – 嗯 |
[26:20] | But she’s not going to talk now.There’s no way.I tried. | 但是她現在什麼都不說了 沒辦法 我盡力了 |
[26:25] | Well,you should try again. | 你該再努力點 |
[26:34] | – What did you do to me? – You’ll be fine. | – 你對我做了什麼? – 你沒事的 |
[26:36] | But don’t try and use spells.Those herbs I used muted your magic. | 但是別再試著用咒語了 我給你用的那些草藥會削弱你的法力 |
[26:41] | – Where’s elena?! – She’ll be fine,too.Bonnie,listen to me. | – Elena呢?! – 她也沒事 Bonnie 聽我說 |
[26:44] | I need your help.I need you to tell me where those coffins are. | 我需要你幫忙 你得告訴我那些棺材在哪兒 |
[26:48] | why? | 為什麼? |
[26:50] | Because if you don’t,that man compelled jamie to kill himself. | 因為如果你不說 那個人蠱惑了Jamie自殺 |
[26:59] | I can’t. | 我不能說 |
[27:02] | This goes beyond you and me. | 這件事牽涉太廣 |
[27:09] | All you need to do is tell me where they are. | 你就只要告訴我它們在哪兒 |
[27:12] | Then we’ll have held up our end of the bargain.Bonnie,please. | 咱就算遵守了承諾了 Bonnie 拜託了 |
[27:20] | [Warn your friends] | 警告你朋友 |
[27:27] | I’ve almost got it. | 我快成了 |
[27:38] | Abby hasn’t called yet. | Abby還沒打來 |
[27:40] | Jamie,please,just let us go. | Jamie 求你了 讓我們走吧 |
[27:42] | No!Please,don’t do anything. | 不要! 請你什麼都不要做 |
[27:46] | Look,I don’t know why I shot him.I don’t know why i’m holding this gun, | 我不知道為什麼要射傷他 也不知道為什麼會拿著這把槍 |
[27:48] | but if you move or do anything,i’m going to shoot him again. | 但如果你再動或者做其他任何事情 我會再給他一槍 |
[27:52] | Ok,I won’t. | 好 我不動 |
[27:54] | – Who gave you that gun? – A man came by here earlier today. | – 槍是誰給你的? – 一個今天早些時候來的男人 |
[27:57] | He said it was wooden buckshot.Told me if anyone got in our way,i’m supposed to shoot ’em. | 他說裡面是木頭子彈 還說 如果誰來找麻煩 我就得用槍射他 |
[28:02] | What else did he say? | 那他還說什麼了? |
[28:05] | If abby didn’t find the location of some coffins… | 如果Abby找不到棺材的藏身之地 |
[28:08] | I’m supposed to shoot myself. | 我得給自己來一槍 |
[28:13] | What about me?What did he say about me? | 那我呢? 他說什麼關于我的嗎? |
[28:18] | I’m not supposed to hurt you. | 我不應該傷害你 |
[28:24] | Are you sure?Because…These ropes are so tight that it is hurting me. | 是嗎? 因為你綁得太緊了 好痛哦 |
[28:41] | What can I do to help? | 我要怎樣做才能幫你? |
[28:43] | Every time I move,the wood shifts inside of me. | 我一動 那木屑就會更進去 |
[28:45] | I can feel it scraping against my heart. | 我能感受到它在劃過我的心髒 |
[28:48] | You need to get the pieces out. | 你要把那些木屑弄出來 |
[29:12] | What took you so long? | 怎麼這麼久啊? |
[29:22] | Hiding behind your witchy friends. | 躲在你那些女巫朋友的屁股後面 |
[29:25] | And in squalor,no less. | 可一點都不光彩啊 |
[29:34] | Insulting a bunch of dead witches…Not smart. | 侮辱一堆已經死掉的女巫… 不明智呢 |
[29:37] | I made the exact same mistake first time I came in here. | 我第一次來的時候 也犯了 跟你一模一樣的錯 |
[29:40] | Well,you know the funny thing about the witches is that living or dead, | 你知道女巫最好笑的一件事情就是 無論她們是死是活 |
[29:44] | they care about their own. | 都這麼自私 |
[29:49] | A hundred dead witches have a thousand living descendents… | 一百個死去的女巫就會有一千個 還活著的後代 |
[29:56] | And I have no problem killing every last one of them | 把他們統統殺光 我眼都不會眨一下 |
[30:01] | if I don’t get my coffins back. | 如果我的棺材拿不回來 |
[30:03] | As we speak,my hybrid friend is prepared to end the bennett line. | 就在這時 我的混血朋友就會讓 Bennett家絕後 |
[30:21] | now. | 現在 |
[30:23] | Please…Show me the coffins. | 麻煩…讓我看看那些棺材 |
[30:36] | Here we are. | 看到了 |
[30:43] | Where’s the fourth? | 第四個在哪? |
[30:49] | Show me! | 弄出來! |
[30:52] | Well,ehh,here’s the thing.They can’t. | 現在問題就在于 她們拿不出來 |
[30:58] | It’s not here. | 它不在這 |
[31:01] | – What did you do? – Well,bonnie gave me the head’s up. | – 你做什麼了? – Bonnie先給我提了醒 |
[31:04] | I mean,I didn’t have enough time to get all four,but I did have time to get one. | 我不夠時間把所有都拿走 但我有 足夠的時間把一個藏起來 |
[31:13] | I will tear you limb from limb. | 小心我把你手腳都撕下來 |
[31:17] | And only then,when you are a writhing mass of blood and flesh, | 然後當你血肉模糊地滾來滾去 |
[31:22] | will I rip your heart from your chest. | 我就把你的心從胸裡挖出來 |
[31:25] | Sorry.Same rules apply. | 不好意思哦 我會以牙還牙哦 |
[31:30] | Leverage and all. | 咱就是有籌碼 |
[31:31] | I know you want your family back. | 我知道你想把家人要回來 |
[31:33] | But something tells me you want what’s in that coffin a lot more. | 但我隱隱覺得 你更想要棺材裡的東西 |
[31:48] | You want to tell me what you’re up to? | 你能告訴我你的目的嘛? |
[31:49] | – You talked to damon. – Yeah,I did. | – 你跟Damon談過了 – 對 |
[31:51] | He wasn’t supposed to wake up so soon. | 他不應該這麼早就醒過來啊 |
[31:52] | I used enough vervain to sedate him for hours. | 我下了足夠的的馬鞭草 好歹要幾個小時吧 |
[31:55] | Well,he drinks it,every day. | 他每天都在喝 |
[31:56] | To build up an immunity so people like you don’t get the jump on him. | 以此產生免疫來防止 你這樣的人突施襲擊 |
[31:59] | – I’m not crazy,ric. – Really?Then what are you? | – 我沒瘋 Ric – 真的? 那你是怎麼了? |
[32:02] | Watch your back. | 讓一下 |
[32:03] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道嗎? |
[32:05] | Stick around. | 等我會 |
[32:10] | Is that bill forbes? | 那是Bill Forbes嗎? |
[32:20] | – I’m just trying to help! – Just get it out,elena,please. | – 我只想幫你而已! – 趕緊弄出來吧 Elena 拜託了 |
[32:24] | Just get it out. | 趕緊弄出來 |
[32:27] | If you keep squirming,maybe I’ll feel sorry for you. | 如果你一直疼得亂動 我或許會心軟一下 |
[32:43] | You’ve changed. | 你變了 |
[32:45] | Something’s different about you. | 和以前不同了 |
[32:48] | You’re stronger.Tougher. | 比以前更堅韌了 |
[32:56] | You’re not the only one who changed,stefan. | 又不是只有你在變 Stefan |
[33:00] | We all had to. | 我們都需要做出改變 |
[33:04] | That’s good to know. | 很高興聽你這麼說 |
[33:11] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有些事我必須要告訴你 |
[33:14] | And it’s not because I feel guilty that it happened. | 我感到內疚 不是因為發生的事 |
[33:19] | It’s because I feel guilty that you don’t know. | 而是因為你不知道我才內疚 |
[33:27] | I kissed damon. | 我和Damon接吻了 |
[33:51] | There.All done. | 好了 |
[34:24] | – what happened to him? – he was found in the woods. | – 他怎麼了? – 在森林裡發現的他 |
[34:26] | An actual animal attack.Bite marks and gashes over half his body. | 是真被動物襲擊了 他身上到處都是咬痕和傷口 |
[34:29] | Lost about 3 liters of blood. | 失了大約三公升血 |
[34:31] | Well,is he going to make it? | 他還能挺過來嗎? |
[34:32] | Nope.At least not on his own. | 他自己恐怕是不行了 |
[34:37] | – What is that? – Exactly what you think it is.Vampire blood. | – 那是什麼? – 和你想的一樣 吸血鬼血 |
[34:45] | You wanted to know my secret?I cheat. | 想知道我秘密嗎? 我作弊的 |
[34:48] | I’m a doctor and I hate when people die. | 我是醫生 討厭看到人們死去 |
[34:50] | So when I have the ability to do something about it,I do. | 所以我有能力做點什麼 我會去做 |
[35:01] | Stefan… | Stefan |
[35:06] | Say something. | 說話啊 |
[35:09] | – Please. – I shouldn’t have kidnapped you. | – 求你了 – 我不該綁架你的 |
[35:16] | The car,the bridge,it was too far. | 車和橋的事 做的太過了 |
[35:21] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[35:23] | But you shouldn’t have lied to me today.You can’t go off and do things like that,elena. | 不過你今天不應該向我說謊 你不該那樣做的 Elena |
[35:27] | Not while klaus is still alive. | Klaus還活著時就不該的 |
[35:29] | I know.I just… | 我知道 只是… |
[35:33] | I wanted to give bonnie a moment with her mother without everything else getting in the way. | 我只想讓Bonnie和她媽媽 不受幹擾地待一會 |
[35:41] | Without me getting in the way. | 不受我的幹擾吧 |
[35:54] | I didn’t plan on kissing him. | 我沒想過會親他的 |
[35:58] | You’re better than him,elena. | 你比他好得多 Elena |
[36:04] | You’re better than both of us. | 你比我倆都好得多 |
[36:23] | Elena’s on her way.Jamie’s safe. | Elena在路上了 Jamie沒事了 |
[36:26] | He’s a little bruised,but he’s safe. | 他有些擦傷 不過沒事 |
[36:29] | Do you think the hybrid will come back?- | 你認為那混血會回來嗎? |
[36:31] | You kept your end of the bargain.Klaus usually keeps his. | 你信守了諾言 Klaus通常也會的 |
[36:37] | You’re willing to do all of this for him… | 為了他 你願意付出這麼多 |
[36:40] | And he’s not even your family. | 他連你的家人都不是 |
[36:42] | He is my family,bonnie. | 他是我的家人 Bonnie |
[36:44] | I know that might be hard for you to hear,but he is. | 也許你很難接受 但他的確是 |
[36:49] | But that doesn’t mean that I don’t care about you. | 但不意味著我不在乎你 |
[36:52] | – I want to help you. – You can’t. | – 我想幫你 – 你不能 |
[36:55] | You have no magic and I don’t trust you. | 你沒有法力了 我也信不過你 |
[37:02] | When I put mikael down,my magic didn’t just leave me. | 我制服Mikael時 並沒有失去法力 |
[37:08] | It drifted away.The longer I stayed away from you,the weaker it got. | 只是漸漸消散了 我遠離你越久 就會變得越弱 |
[37:14] | I think nature was punishing me for abandoning you. | 我覺得是大自然因為 我拋棄你而來懲罰我 |
[37:24] | Maybe you can help me get my magic back. | 也許你能幫我找回法力 |
[37:26] | I thought you said you didn’t want it anymore. | 你不是說過不想再要了嘛 |
[37:29] | I don’t. | 我是不要 |
[37:31] | But if it’s what you wanted…I would do that for you. | 不過如果你想的話 我會為你那麼做的 |
[37:45] | – You’re better. – Yeah. | – 你好點了 – 是的 |
[37:47] | I shouldn’t be,but I didn’t have any say in the matter. | 不該好的 但這事可由不得我說了算 |
[37:53] | I didn’t mean to hurt you.I lost control.Again. | 我沒想傷害你的 我再次失控了 |
[37:58] | I knew the risks when I decided to help you. | 當我決定幫你時 我就知道風險了 |
[38:03] | So…Was it worth it?How do you feel? | 值得嗎? 你感覺如何? |
[38:05] | Different.A little more myself. | 很不一般 更像我自己了 |
[38:08] | Then we’ll continue tomorrow. | 那我們明天繼續 |
[38:10] | What are you talking about?I turned. | 你指什麼? 我已經變過身了 |
[38:13] | Once.To break the sire bond.Turning needs to be painless. | 一次而已 為打破初擁關系的羈絆 變身得變到毫無痛苦為止 |
[38:18] | And from what I saw today…We’re still a long way off. | 從今天的情況看來 我們還有很長的路要走 |
[38:24] | I can’t put myself through that again. | 我不能再經歷一次了 |
[38:26] | You will.Because until you’re capable of acting on your own free will, | 你會的 因為在你能按自己意願行事之前 |
[38:30] | i’m not going to let you anywhere near my daughter. | 我不會讓你接近我女兒的 |
[38:40] | You told me your secret. | 你告訴了我你的秘密 |
[38:43] | This is mine. | 現在輪到我 |
[38:45] | – You’re a vampire hunter. – Ah,semiretired. | – 你是吸血鬼獵人 – 嗯 半退休的 |
[38:53] | You’re trying to get out of taking me to dinner,aren’t you? | 你在逃避邀請我去吃飯 是不是 |
[38:55] | Just want to be honest.No secrets. | 我只想誠實一點 沒有秘密 |
[38:59] | Ok.Then tell me how you survived getting hit by a truck. | 好吧 那告訴我 你是如何在被卡車撞後幸存下來 |
[39:03] | Your injuries were fatal.Was it vampire blood? | 你那些可是致命傷 是用了吸血鬼的血嗎? |
[39:06] | That,and,uh… | 那個…然後 呃 |
[39:09] | This ring protects me from death at the hands of supernatural beings. | 只要是超自然的死傷 這枚戒指能保我無虞 |
[39:13] | A vampire hunter who can’t be killed by vampires. | 一個不會被吸血鬼殺死的吸血鬼獵人 |
[39:18] | Convenient. | 很方便嘛 |
[39:23] | Are you worried I’m a supernatural being? | 你擔心我也是超自然生物麼? |
[39:27] | One can never be…Too careful. | 小心點總不會錯嘛 |
[39:37] | Oh,um,hey,um.Sorry. | 噢 呃 對不起 |
[39:40] | – Oh,uh,I’m gonna go. – Ok,yeah,sure,sure,sure. | – 我要走了 – 好 當然當然 |
[39:47] | Elena,I ami’m sorry. | Elena 我很抱歉 |
[39:49] | – Please,itit’s ok. – Ah,it’s not ok,elena. | – 拜託 不要緊的 – 要緊的 Elena |
[39:52] | I mean,this is not even my place.It’sit’s your place.It’s jenna’s place. | 這不是我的家 這是你家 是Jenna家 |
[39:55] | It’s your family it’s your family’s place. | 這是你們家 你家人住的地方 |
[39:57] | The minute that you slept on that couch,it became your place,too. | 從你睡在沙發上的那刻起 這也是你的家了 |
[40:02] | We needed you,and… | 我們需要你 而且… |
[40:08] | And you stayed. | 而且你也留下來了 |
[40:10] | Sp thank you for that. | 所以謝謝你 |
[40:13] | Hey,look,I know it’s hard. | 嘿 聽著 我知道這很難 |
[40:17] | But jenna’s gone. | 可是Jenna已經走了 |
[40:21] | And you’re allowed to move on. | 你還是可以向前看的 |
[40:35] | Oh,you’re still alive? | 你還活著呢 |
[40:37] | I assume that means klaus didn’t get his coffins. | 我猜那意味著Klaus沒得到棺材 |
[40:39] | Well,don’t look so happy. | 別高興得太早 |
[40:41] | I was only able to get one of them out in time. | 我只及時搶出了一個 |
[40:44] | The locked one. | 鎖住的那個 |
[40:46] | – Probably a good choice. – Yeah. | – 也許這選擇不錯 – 嗯 |
[40:48] | You know,if you’re banking on bonnie’s mama to open it,you’re screwed. | 如果你指望Bonnie的媽媽打開它 你就麻煩了 |
[40:51] | She doesn’t have any powers. | 她一點法力都沒有 |
[40:54] | Doesn’t surprise me.It’s been that kind of night. | 我都不驚訝了 今晚真是”驚喜”連連啊 |
[40:58] | Is elena ok? | Elena還好嗎? |
[41:07] | I take it you two had a heart to heart. | 我猜你們談過了 |
[41:13] | And I take it you don’t want to talk about it.Noted. | 我也猜到你不想談這個 明白 |
[41:19] | So why don’t we talk about this? | 那麼我們來談談這個如何? |
[41:23] | What did you do? | 你做了什麼? |
[41:31] | You have your family back.Finally. | 終于 你的家人都回來了 |
[41:36] | – You’re going to open them? – Not quite yet. | – 你準備把它們打開麼? – 不著急 |
[41:40] | I still have some unfinished business to take care of. | 我還要去處理些未竟之事 |
[41:43] | What business? | 什麼事? |
[41:51] | – Niklaus – Elijah – Elijah | – Niklaus |
[42:00] | The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 12 | 我都錯過啥了? |