时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You took everything from me, Klaus. | 你奪走了我的一切 克勞斯 |
[00:04] | Let bygones be bygones. Resentment gets old. | 讓過去的事過去吧 時間會淡化憤恨的 |
[00:07] | – No one ever gets old? Revenge. – No. | -你知道時間不會淡化什麼嗎 復仇 -不 |
[00:09] | What’s the matter, Klaus, missing something? | 怎麼了 克勞斯 丟了什麼東西嗎 |
[00:11] | Three sleeping originals, four coffins. | 三個沉睡的祖先 卻有四口棺材 |
[00:14] | Who is in the locked box? | 那麼上鎖的這個裡面是誰 |
[00:15] | I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan. | 我想我知道誰能打開這個棺材 斯特凡 |
[00:17] | Who is this? | 這是誰 |
[00:18] | – It’s my mom. – I want to help you. | -我媽媽 -我想要幫你 |
[00:20] | You have no magic and I don’t trust you. | 你現在沒有法力 我也不相信你 |
[00:22] | Maybe you can help me get my magic back. | 也許你能幫我找回我的法力 |
[00:24] | To break the sire bond, you’ve to make yourself turn. | 想要解除認祖歸忠 你要讓你自己變身 |
[00:28] | Oh, my god. | 我的天吶 |
[00:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:31] | – Is he going to make it? – Not on his own. | -他能挺過來嗎 -靠他自己是不行 |
[00:33] | – What is that? – Vampire blood. | -那是什麼 -是吸血鬼的血 |
[00:34] | Show me the coffins. | 讓我見到那些棺材 |
[00:36] | – Where’s the fourth? – It’s not here. | -第四個呢 -第四個不在這兒 |
[00:39] | I assume that means Klaus didn’t get his coffins. | 這樣的話我猜克勞斯是還沒拿到棺材 |
[00:40] | I was only able to get one of them out in time–the locked one. | 我只有時間弄走了其中一個 鎖上的那個 |
[00:43] | Probably a good choice. | 大概是個不錯的選擇 |
[00:44] | So why don’t we talk about this? | 所以不如我們談談這個 |
[00:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什麼 |
[00:50] | Elijah? | 以利亞 |
[00:54] | You look surprised to see me. | 你看到我好像很驚訝 |
[00:56] | So it wasn’t you that removed the dagger from my chest. | 那麼把我胸膛裡的匕首取出來的人就不是你了 |
[01:00] | You look like you could do with a drink. | 看樣子你該喝一杯 |
[01:02] | And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we? | 我們還有很多事要談 我們坐吧 |
[01:09] | Easy! I just finished renovating! | 悠著點 我才重新裝修完 |
[01:16] | You know, you have every right to be mad at me, | 要知道 你確實有權利生我的氣 |
[01:20] | but I kept my word. | 但我言而有信 |
[01:21] | I reunited you with our family. | 我讓你和我們的家人團聚了 |
[01:27] | Don’t make me do this to you again, Elijah! | 別逼我再把你封住 以利亞 |
[01:29] | Come on. Use it. | 來啊 用它封住我吧 |
[01:32] | I dare you. | 你不敢 |
[01:34] | You’ll have Kol to death with. | 那你就得對付科爾了 |
[01:40] | Mikael is dead. | 邁克爾死了 |
[01:42] | What did you say? | 你剛剛說什麼 |
[01:44] | I killed him. With his own weapon. | 我殺了他 還是用他自己的武器 |
[01:47] | He’s gone, Elijah, forever. | 他死了 以利亞 永遠回不來了 |
[01:51] | Why do our family remain in these coffins? | 那我們的家人為什麼還在棺材裡 |
[01:54] | Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century. | 芬恩關了九百多年 科爾超過一個世紀了 |
[01:58] | Because of Stefan Salvatore. | 因為斯特凡·塞爾瓦托 |
[02:01] | He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. | 他扣著我唯一繼續關著他們的原因 |
[02:04] | There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. | 有些關於我們過去的事 你不知道 以利亞 |
[02:08] | Our mother’s death. Things I never wanted you to know. | 關於我們母親的死 一些我一直不想讓你知道的事 |
[02:11] | But I’m ready to tell you now. | 但是我現在打算告訴你了 |
[02:16] | I only ask that you remember | 我只求你記得 |
[02:19] | the oath of loyalty you once swore to me. | 你曾經宣誓會對我忠心不二 |
[02:25] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[02:37] | Always and forever. | 一直以來 |
[02:43] | I need you | 我都需要你 |
[02:45] | to stand by my side. | 站在我這邊 |
[02:47] | Be my brother. | 做為我的兄長 |
[02:50] | Help me… destroy Stefan, | 幫我…除掉斯特凡 |
[02:52] | and I promise you, | 我向你保證 |
[02:54] | our family will be whole again. | 我們的家庭會破鏡重圓 |
[03:06] | – Morning. – Thought we had aspirin. | -早啊 -我們不是有阿司匹林嗎 |
[03:08] | Yeah, in the vitamins. | 有 跟維生素放一起了 |
[03:14] | You’re hungover. | 你宿醉未醒啊 |
[03:15] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[03:16] | It was a bit of a weird night. | 昨晚有點怪怪的 |
[03:18] | I told you, you don’t have to feel guilty | 我說了 你不必為邀請 |
[03:20] | – about inviting Meredith over here. – I know. | -梅雷迪思來做客感到愧疚 -我知道 |
[03:23] | And I thank you for that. | 謝謝你不介意 |
[03:25] | But I do feel a little guilty for | 但是讓我愧疚的是 |
[03:27] | whisky dialing her at 2 in the a.m. | 凌晨兩點藉著醉意給她打電話 |
[03:29] | – No, you didn’t. – Oh, yes, I did. | -你不是吧 -不騙你 |
[03:31] | Was she cool about it? | 她生氣了嗎 |
[03:33] | Well, as soon as these aspirin kick in | 等這些阿司匹林起效了 |
[03:35] | and I remember the conversation, | 我能記起我們聊什麼了 |
[03:37] | I’ll let you know. | 我就告訴你 |
[03:45] | Sheriff Forbes, hi. | 福布斯警長 你好 |
[03:47] | Is everything ok? | 出事了嗎 |
[03:48] | This is an unconventional | 我要跟你們說的事 |
[03:50] | conversation we’re about to have, | 很不同尋常 |
[03:52] | – so I hope you’ll protect me on it. – Of course. | -所以 希望你們別說出去 -當然不會 |
[03:55] | I assume you both heard our medical examiner was murdered | 我想你們都聽說我們的驗屍官被殺害了 |
[03:57] | – the night of the wickery bridge fundraiser. – Yeah. | -就在維克利大橋基金募集會那晚 -是啊 |
[03:59] | Brian Walters. Why? | 布賴恩·沃爾特斯 怎麼了 |
[04:00] | We’ve been investigating. | 我們一直在調查此案 |
[04:02] | Someone drove this stake through his heart. | 有人往他心臟上插了這根木樁 |
[04:08] | It’s one of ours. | 這是我們的 |
[04:10] | I mean, this is one of a set from your parents’ lake house. | 我是說 這是你父母湖邊別墅那裡拿來的工具 |
[04:13] | That’s why I’m here. I haven’t told anyone, | 我就是為此而來 我還沒對別人說 |
[04:15] | but forensics ran it for prints | 但是法醫檢查了指紋 |
[04:16] | and found only one clean set. | 只找到一組清晰的指紋 |
[04:21] | Yours. | 是你的 |
[04:23] | What? | 什麼 |
[04:24] | So you’re the prime suspect, huh? | 那你成了主要嫌疑人了 |
[04:26] | She doesn’t think that I did it. | 她並不認為是我幹的 |
[04:28] | She’s just trying to find out why | 她只是想查明為什麼 |
[04:29] | someone used one of my family’s weapons to kill a council member. | 有人要用我家的武器去殺委員會的成員 |
[04:32] | Well, why don’t you just ask Ric | 你怎麼不問問裡克 |
[04:34] | if his dirty little doctor had access to the weapons. | 他那個浪蕩醫生能不能拿到那些武器 |
[04:37] | – You’re on speaker phone, dick. – I’m just saying, | -開著免提呢 你個混蛋 -我只是想說 |
[04:40] | first suspect is usually the right one. | 第一嫌疑人一般就是凶手 |
[04:41] | Don’t get so defensive. | 別這麼急著反駁 |
[04:43] | Brian Walters was killed days ago, all right? | 布賴恩·沃爾特斯是幾天前被殺的 |
[04:45] | I didn’t show Meredith this stuff until last night. | 我昨晚才給梅雷迪思看這些東西 |
[04:47] | It wasn’t Meredith. | 不是梅雷迪思 |
[04:48] | But Brian Walters was her ex-boyfriend | 可布賴恩·沃爾特斯是她前男友 |
[04:49] | and Ric saw them fighting that night. | 裡克那晚又看到他們起爭執 |
[04:51] | It’s not Meredith. Ok? | 不是梅雷迪思 行了嗎 |
[04:54] | I refuse to believe that your luck with women is that tragic. | 我不肯相信你的桃花運都會變成杯具 |
[04:56] | Who else knows about your secret little slayer stash? | 還有誰知道你的秘密屠刀藏品 |
[04:59] | Who doesn’t? I’ve got weapons everywhere. | 誰不知道 我到處放武器 |
[05:01] | Here, the school, my loft, your car. | 家裡 學校 閣樓 你車裡都有 |
[05:03] | It’s Klaus. Has to be. | 是克勞斯 肯定是他 |
[05:05] | He’s just screwing with us. | 他就是耍我們玩呢 |
[05:06] | I wonder if it was Stefan. | 會不會是斯特凡 |
[05:08] | He was crazy that night. | 他那晚很瘋狂 |
[05:10] | You know, he was trying to get underneath Klaus’ skin. | 他想惹惱克勞斯 |
[05:12] | He was capable of pretty much anything. | 他什麼事都能做出來 |
[05:14] | Ah, makes me nostalgic for the time | 真是讓我懷念斯特凡還是 |
[05:17] | when Stefan was a bunny-snacking pacifist. | 吃兔子的反戰主義者的時光了 |
[05:20] | Anyway, got to go. More later. | 我得掛了 回頭再說 |
[05:22] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[05:24] | Tea with an old friend. | 和老友喝茶 |
[05:27] | Elijah. | 以利亞 |
[05:29] | My favorite original, | 我最喜歡的祖先 |
[05:31] | back from the dead. | 起死回生了 |
[05:33] | You clean up nice. | 你打扮得挺帥啊 |
[05:34] | You left something… | 你留了點東西 |
[05:36] | – in my jacket pocket. – Oh, yeah. | -在我的上衣口袋裡 -是啊 |
[05:39] | Dear Elijah, | 親愛的 以利亞 |
[05:41] | let’s get together, | 我們敘敘舊吧 |
[05:43] | plot the destruction of your brother. | 一起策劃怎麼扳倒你弟弟 |
[05:45] | Xo, xo. | 親親抱抱 |
[05:47] | – Damon. – Was I right to undagger you, | -達蒙 -我解封你做得對嗎 |
[05:49] | or are we going to have a problem? | 還是我們要幹一架 |
[05:51] | I’m here. Let’s talk. | 我這不來了 談談吧 |
[05:54] | Well, let’s start with an easy question… | 那我們從簡單的問題開始 |
[05:58] | Any idea what kind of Klaus killing weapon | 你知道有什麼能殺死克勞斯的武器 |
[06:00] | could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin? | 會被魔法封在一個神秘的棺材裡嗎 |
[06:06] | Slow down! | 慢點 |
[06:07] | Keep up. We don’t have much time. | 跟上 我們時間不多 |
[06:08] | Sorry, Stefan, but I didn’t have a choice. | 抱歉 斯特凡 但我當時沒有別的選擇 |
[06:10] | There was a choice, Bonnie. You made it | 有的 邦妮 你做出了選擇 |
[06:12] | and now we have to live with it. | 現在只能承擔後果 |
[06:14] | I told Klaus where the coffins were, and he took them. | 我告訴了克勞斯棺材的所在地 他拿走了棺材 |
[06:18] | All of them except this one. | 只剩下了這一個 |
[06:19] | – That’s the one that’s sealed? – Yep. | -這就是被封住的那個嗎 -沒錯 |
[06:22] | Unfortunately, it seems to be the one he cares about most. | 不幸的是 他似乎最在乎的就是這個 |
[06:26] | Aren’t you coming inside? | 你不進來了嗎 |
[06:28] | Vampires can’t get in. Damon had to compel | 吸血鬼進不去 達蒙不得不控制了 |
[06:31] | a couple of the Lockwood gardeners to bring the coffin in. | 幾個洛克伍德家的花匠把棺材搬進來 |
[06:33] | This is a bad idea. | 這樣不太好 |
[06:34] | Look, if you’re really the key to opening up that coffin, | 聽著 如果你真是打開這棺材的關鍵 |
[06:37] | I think it’s a pretty safe bet you’re on Klaus’ hit list. | 我想基本可以確定克勞斯會想要殺了你 |
[06:40] | So I suggest you hide out in here | 所以我建議你躲在這兒 |
[06:41] | and figure out a way to open the damn thing. | 想辦法把那該死的東西弄開 |
[06:43] | I told you, I don’t have any powers. | 我說過了 我沒有法力 |
[06:46] | And I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[06:48] | Time’s ticking. | 時間不多了 |
[06:49] | Won’t be long before Klaus calls his hybrids | 用不了多久 克勞斯就會讓他的混血兒 |
[06:51] | to find that coffin and kill all of us. | 找到這個棺材 殺了我們所有人 |
[06:54] | So dig deep, Abby Bennett. | 挖掘你的潛力吧 艾比·貝內特 |
[06:57] | Scrape out whatever magic you have left. | 把你剩下的那點法力都刮出來 |
[07:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在這兒幹什麼 |
[07:13] | Bonnie told me that you guys would be here. | 邦妮告訴我你們會在這兒 |
[07:16] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你談談 |
[07:18] | Well, there’s nothing to talk about. | 沒什麼好談的 |
[07:20] | I’m just focused on getting this coffin open. | 我一門心思想打開這個棺材 |
[07:21] | Did you kill the medical examiner? | 是你殺了那個驗屍官嗎 |
[07:30] | Why would you think I did that? | 你為什麼會覺得是我做的 |
[07:31] | Maybe because I don’t know what you’re capable of anymore. | 或許因為我現在不知道你能幹出什麼來 |
[07:33] | Well, believe what you want, Elena. | 你愛怎麼想怎麼想吧 埃琳娜 |
[07:35] | I don’t want to believe any of it, Stefan. | 我也不願意相信這一切 斯特凡 |
[07:37] | But you had to ask me anyway. | 但你還是得來問問我 |
[07:41] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[07:42] | Did you ask Damon | 你問過達蒙嗎 |
[07:44] | if he killed anybody lately? | 問他最近有沒有殺人 |
[08:04] | Are you Caroline? | 你是卡羅琳嗎 |
[08:05] | Yes. Dr. Fell, hi. | 是的 菲爾醫生 你好 |
[08:07] | Elena told me you helped out my dad. | 埃琳娜告訴我是你幫了我爸爸 |
[08:10] | I did. Do you think you can get him to be a little more grateful? | 是的 你能讓他知道點感恩嗎 |
[08:13] | He spent half the night threatening to get | 他昨晚花了大半夜的時間威脅我說 |
[08:14] | my medical license revoked for saving his life. | 要我因為救他一命而吊銷我的行醫執照 |
[08:17] | Yeah, my dad’s a little… set in his ways. | 是啊 我爸爸有點…固執 |
[08:21] | Um, he spent his whole life hating vampires. | 他一生都恨著吸血鬼 |
[08:24] | So– | 所以 |
[08:25] | So he’s not psyched about it being vampire blood that healed him. | 所以他不能接受吸血鬼的血救了他的命 |
[08:28] | Yeah, he made that clear. | 是啊 這點他說的很清楚 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[08:32] | My bedside manner sucks on no sleep. | 我沒睡覺就會發脾氣 |
[08:37] | Um, so, can I take him home? | 那我能帶他回家了嗎 |
[08:40] | I signed his discharge papers late last night, | 我昨晚就簽字讓他出院了 |
[08:42] | – just to shut him up. – Oh, I… | -就是想讓他消停一下 -我… |
[08:45] | He didn’t call or anything. | 他沒給我打電話什麼的 |
[08:50] | That’s got to be hard. | 一定很不容易吧 |
[08:52] | When your dad hates the one thing you can’t change about yourself. | 你爸爸恨你唯一不能改變的東西 |
[08:57] | I make it my business to know who the vampires are in this town. | 我特意去查清了鎮上都哪些人是吸血鬼 |
[09:00] | Medical curiosity. I don’t blab. | 只是出於醫學上的好奇 我不會說出去 |
[09:03] | Yeah, we’ve had our ups and downs. | 是啊 我們有些起起落落 |
[09:05] | Tell your dad I said you’re welcome. | 告訴你爸爸不客氣 |
[09:09] | Thanks. | 謝謝了 |
[09:16] | That was fast. | 挺快啊 |
[09:17] | Yeah, he’s not here. He was already discharged. | 他不在這兒 他已經出院了 |
[09:20] | And she seems perfectly nice, by the way. | 對了 她看起來人不錯 |
[09:22] | A little intense, maybe. | 或許有點尖銳 |
[09:25] | But I think it’s sweet you want to make sure | 但我覺得你想要確認阿拉裡克的 |
[09:26] | Alaric’s not dating a total psycho. | 約會對象不是個瘋婆子挺貼心的 |
[09:28] | He’s my family. I have to look out for him. | 他是我的家人 我得為他留個心眼 |
[09:31] | Shh, shh, shh. | 別說話 |
[09:33] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[09:35] | I hear it. | 我聽到了 |
[09:37] | Hear what? | 聽到什麼 |
[09:40] | My dad’s phone. | 我爸爸的電話聲 |
[10:21] | Oh, my god! Dad! Daddy! Dad?! Oh! | 我的天 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[10:26] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[10:27] | Don’t be dead, don’t be dead, don’t be dead! | 別死 你不能死啊 求你別死 |
[10:29] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[10:35] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[10:37] | Caroline… | 卡羅琳 |
[10:39] | He has vampire blood in his system. | 他體內有吸血鬼的血啊 |
[10:41] | What?! | 什麼 |
[10:46] | This is the only grimoire you kept? | 這是你手裡唯一的魔法書嗎 |
[10:49] | It was the only one I needed. | 我只需要這一本 |
[10:52] | So…what is all of this? | 這些都是什麼 |
[10:55] | Family history. | 家族歷史 |
[10:57] | About a mother who loved her children so much, | 講述了一個愛子心切的母親 |
[11:00] | she couldn’t bear the thought she might lose them. | 她不願失去自己的孩子 |
[11:03] | So she turned them into vampires. | 就把他們都變成了吸血鬼 |
[11:06] | One of them is Klaus. | 其中一個就是克勞斯 |
[11:07] | The one you’re trying to kill with whatever’s in that coffin? | 就是你們想用棺材裡的東西殺死的那個嗎 |
[11:12] | There’s nothing in here that’s going to help. | 這裡沒什麼能幫上忙的東西 |
[11:15] | I’ve seen most of these spells. | 大部分咒語我都見過了 |
[11:17] | What was this? | 這是什麼 |
[11:18] | It’s the spell I used to seal Mikael in the tomb. | 是我用來把邁克爾封在墳墓裡的咒語 |
[11:20] | I burned it, tried to get it out of my head. | 我燒了那一頁 想忘記那個咒語 |
[11:23] | Didn’t work, though. | 卻沒能達到目的 |
[11:25] | Wait…do you see this? | 等等 你看到這個了嗎 |
[11:28] | It’s a sealing spell. | 那是個封印咒語 |
[11:30] | We’re trying to open something. Not seal it shut. | 我們是想打開棺材 不是把它封起來 |
[11:33] | No. Right here. On the side. | 不 這裡 邊上這裡 |
[11:36] | It’s a blood knot. It means to bind it, you need two generations. | 這是一個血結 意思是要封住它 你需要兩代人 |
[11:40] | A bloodline. | 血脈相連 |
[11:42] | Like, two keys to a safety deposit box. | 就像是保險箱有兩把鑰匙 |
[11:46] | So… | 那麼… |
[11:48] | unbinding it | 解開這個結 |
[11:50] | would reverse the spell. | 會逆轉咒語 |
[11:53] | Unseal it. | 如果我們合力 |
[11:55] | If we did it together. | 就能打開它 |
[12:00] | Get dressed. We’re going out. | 穿上衣服 我們要出門 |
[12:02] | Yeah, sorry, not interested. | 抱歉 沒興趣 |
[12:04] | I didn’t ask. Elijah and I have | 你沒得選 以利亞和我 |
[12:05] | scheduled a very old-fashioned sit-down with you and Klaus. | 安排了一場與你和克勞斯的傳統座談會 |
[12:09] | I say go with the black. | 我覺得穿黑色不錯 |
[12:10] | Makes you look all villain-y. | 讓你看起來邪氣十足 |
[12:13] | Klaus won’t make a deal, Damon. | 克勞斯不會做交易的 達蒙 |
[12:15] | He didn’t have to. | 交易不是非做不可 |
[12:16] | All we’re doing is buying a little time | 我們所做的一切 只是為淘氣的女巫們 |
[12:18] | to give our wicked witches a chance | 多爭取一點時間 |
[12:20] | to pop the top off the coffin. | 讓她們有機會打開棺材 |
[12:22] | So that’s your, uh, your plan? Stall Klaus. | 這就是你的計劃 拖住克勞斯 |
[12:25] | Well, if you hadn’t gone postal on his hybrids, | 要不是你對他的混血兒們採取暴力手段 |
[12:27] | then maybe I’d have some options. | 或許我還有別的方法 |
[12:28] | So you unleash an original to help him out. | 所以你放出一名祖先來幫他 |
[12:31] | Undaggering Elijah was smart, Stefan. | 給以利亞解封是明智之舉 斯特凡 |
[12:33] | Are you kidding me? After what Klaus did to him, | 開什麼玩笑 克勞斯那樣對他之後 |
[12:36] | he’s in vengeance mode. It’s perfect. | 他一心復仇 正合我們意 |
[12:37] | Nothing smart about trusting Elijah, Damon. | 信任以利亞從來就不是明智之舉 達蒙 |
[12:41] | He screwed us over the last time. | 上次他答應幫我們殺死克勞斯時 |
[12:42] | He promised to help us kill Klaus. | 就出爾反爾 |
[12:43] | Yeah, the way you’ve been acting, | 就你最近的行為而言 |
[12:44] | I’d trust him about as much as I trust you. | 我對你倆的信任程度不相上下 |
[12:46] | Hmm. Well… | 好吧 |
[12:50] | Guess that goes both ways, doesn’t it? | 我想我們是彼此彼此了 不是嗎 |
[12:54] | Oh, yes. | 我懂了 |
[12:57] | This is about me kissing Elena. | 你在為我吻埃琳娜的事生氣 |
[13:00] | Just remember, if it wasn’t for Klaus, | 記住 如果不是克勞斯 |
[13:02] | you wouldn’t have become such a dick | 你也不會變成這樣一個混球 |
[13:03] | and that kiss would never have happened. | 那個吻也絕對不會發生 |
[13:05] | So get ready and get happy. | 做好準備 高興點 |
[13:07] | We’re going to negotiate a fake truce, | 我們要去為一個假停戰協定談判 |
[13:09] | and I don’t want your attitude screwing it up. | 我可不想你的態度毀了它 |
[13:11] | I compelled the nurse to stay out of this room. | 我控制護士不要進這間病房 |
[13:13] | You’ll be safe here. | 你在這裡很安全 |
[13:15] | My wound has completely healed. | 我的傷口完全愈合了 |
[13:19] | I need something to eat. | 我得吃點東西 |
[13:19] | Daddy, why don’t you just come lay down and just relax. | 爸爸 你還是躺下放鬆一下吧 |
[13:23] | I can’t. I’m too wired and my pulse is racing. | 不行 我興奮過度 脈搏猛跳 |
[13:27] | That’s the effect of my body wanting to transition. | 這是我的身體想要轉化的信號 |
[13:29] | Well, maybe Dr. Fell could give you something. | 或許菲爾醫生能給你點東西 |
[13:31] | She’s done enough. | 她做得夠多了 |
[13:35] | – I called your mom. – Thanks. | -我打電話給你媽媽了 -謝謝 |
[13:37] | Mr. Forbes, did you see your attacker? | 福布斯先生 你看到是誰攻擊你了嗎 |
[13:39] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什麼都沒看到 |
[13:41] | Tried to sneak out the back exit and someone came up from behind. | 我試著從後門溜走時 有人從後面襲擊 |
[13:43] | Look, we’ll figure this out, but in the meantime, | 凶手早晚會被揪出來 但在此期間 |
[13:46] | we need to get you some blood. | 我們得給你弄點血來 |
[13:49] | I’m not going to drink any blood. | 我不會喝血的 |
[13:52] | You have to. | 你必須喝 |
[13:53] | You died with vampire blood in your system. | 你死的時候 體內有吸血鬼的血 |
[13:55] | If you don’t feed and finish the transition | 如果你不喝血 完成轉化 |
[13:58] | into a vampire, then you’ll die. | 變成吸血鬼 你會死的 |
[14:00] | I understand how it works. | 這些我明白 |
[14:04] | And that’s what I’m prepared to do. | 這正是我的打算 |
[14:07] | Now get me out of this hospital. | 我得離開醫院 |
[14:08] | I smell blood everywhere. | 到處都是血的味道 |
[14:22] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[14:23] | Taking inventory. Did you bring it? | 盤點存貨 東西拿來了嗎 |
[14:25] | You mean did I steal evidence from a crime scene? | 你是說我有沒有把物證從犯罪現場偷回來 |
[14:29] | Yes. | 我有 |
[14:32] | You’re right. | 你說的沒錯 |
[14:34] | It’s a match. | 是吻合的 |
[14:35] | This is from a crawl space in the foyer. | 這是在門廳矮層的 |
[14:37] | Which means Meredith knew where it was. | 也就是說梅雷迪思知道它在哪裡 |
[14:40] | That doesn’t mean she stole it. | 也不代表是她偷的 |
[14:43] | This is from the loft. | 這是在閣樓的 |
[14:46] | These are from the duffel in Damon’s car. | 這些混在達蒙車上的露營用具裡 |
[14:48] | Identical to the one that killed Brian Walters. | 和殺了布賴恩·沃爾特斯的那把一模一樣 |
[14:51] | Damon’s car was at the Wickery Bridge Fundraiser. | 達蒙的車就停在維克利大橋募集會上 |
[14:54] | So was Meredith. And that was the night | 梅雷迪思也在 她的前男友 |
[14:57] | her ex- boyfriend, the medical examiner, was killed. | 那個驗屍官醫就是那晚被殺的 |
[15:00] | The one who called her psycho. | 那個說她是精神病的前男友 |
[15:02] | If she was trying to save Bill Forbes, | 如果她想要救活比爾·福布斯 |
[15:06] | why would she turn around and try to kill him? | 又怎麼會改主意要殺了他呢 |
[15:09] | I don’t know what to believe, either. | 我也不知道該相信什麼了 |
[15:11] | You know, but… | 但是 |
[15:13] | We’d be idiots to ignore all these facts. | 我們要是無視這些事實就太蠢了 |
[15:15] | So what should we do? | 那我們該怎麼辦 |
[15:23] | Get this to the police. | 把證物交給警方 |
[15:25] | Then you should probably be with Caroline. | 然後你最好和卡羅琳待在一起 |
[15:30] | I’m sorry, Ric. | 抱歉 裡克 |
[15:36] | Please be careful. | 小心一點 |
[15:45] | Niklaus, our guests have arrived. | 尼克勞斯 我們的客人來了 |
[15:50] | Damon. Stefan. | 達蒙 斯特凡 |
[15:52] | Elijah tells me you seek an audience. | 以利亞說你們要見我 |
[15:55] | Very bold. | 真勇敢 |
[15:56] | Let’s discuss the term of our agreement | 那我們就像有教養的人那樣 |
[15:58] | like civilized men, shall we? | 討論我們協議的條款吧 好嗎 |
[16:00] | It’s better to indulge him. | 還是滿足他比較好 |
[16:04] | I didn’t, uh, | 我不是 |
[16:05] | come here to eat, Klaus. | 來這裡吃飯的 克勞斯 |
[16:06] | In fact, I didn’t want to come here at all. | 事實上 我壓根就不想來這裡 |
[16:09] | But I was told I had to, | 不過有人硬逼著我來 |
[16:12] | ’cause you would hear us out. | 因為你會聽完我們要說的話 |
[16:14] | Well, we can sit and eat, | 我們可以坐下來吃飯 |
[16:18] | or I can reach down your throats | 或者我可以伸進你的喉嚨 |
[16:20] | and pull out your insides. | 把你開膛破肚 |
[16:23] | Choice is yours. | 自己選擇吧 |
[16:35] | Thank you, love. | 謝謝 親愛的 |
[16:38] | You lost your appetite. | 你胃口不太好啊 |
[16:40] | Eat. I thought we agreed | 吃吧 我還以為我們說好 |
[16:42] | that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home. | 會把壞脾氣的斯特凡留在家裡呢 |
[16:50] | That’s the spirit. | 就應該這樣 |
[16:52] | Isn’t this nice? | 這樣不是很好嗎 |
[16:53] | The four of us dining together. | 我們四個人一起享用晚餐 |
[16:55] | Such a treat. | 饕餮大餐 |
[16:57] | Is this what you had in mind | 在你將我哥哥身體裡的匕首拔出的時候 |
[16:58] | when you pulled the dagger out of my brother? | 是否就是這麼想的呢 |
[16:59] | Well, I know what he felt about you, | 我知道他對你的感覺 |
[17:00] | so I figured, the more… the merrier. | 於是我想 越多 就越歡樂 |
[17:04] | Well, Elijah and I have had our share | 我和以利亞好幾個世紀來 |
[17:05] | of quarrels over the centuries, but we always make it through. | 一直爭吵不斷 但我們總是會和好的 |
[17:08] | Kind of like, uh, you and Rebekah, right? | 就像你和麗貝卡一樣 對嗎 |
[17:11] | Where is she, by the way? | 順便一問 她在哪裡 |
[17:13] | Last I checked, she was still daggered, | 據我所知 她還被匕首封著呢 |
[17:16] | because you were afraid to face her. | 因為你害怕面對她 |
[17:18] | If you’re referring to the fact | 如果你是指麗貝卡 |
[17:19] | that Rebekah knows I killed our mother… | 知道我殺了我們的母親這件事 |
[17:22] | I’ve already come clean to Elijah. | 我已經向以利亞坦白了 |
[17:24] | Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? | 斯特凡 還記得你殺了爸爸嗎 |
[17:28] | Might want to dial down the judgment till dessert. | 把評頭論足留到上甜點時再說吧 |
[17:30] | We’re here to make a deal, Damon. | 我們是來這兒做交易的 達蒙 |
[17:31] | Doesn’t mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses. | 並不代表前七道菜的時候一直要拍他的馬屁 |
[17:34] | I’m just saying, we have a long evening ahead of us. | 我的意思是 夜色尚早 |
[17:36] | Pace yourself. | 慢慢來 |
[17:40] | Did you hear back from Tyler yet? | 有泰勒的消息了嗎 |
[17:43] | No. | 沒有 |
[17:44] | And I’ve left messages for him everywhere. | 我已經想盡各種辦法聯繫他 |
[17:46] | I… | 我… |
[17:50] | So does Alaric really think that Dr. Fell did it? | 阿拉裡克真的認為是菲爾醫生乾的嗎 |
[17:52] | He doesn’t know what to think. | 他不知道該怎麼想 |
[17:56] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[18:00] | I wish the girl Alaric liked | 我希望阿拉裡克喜歡的女孩 |
[18:02] | wasn’t in the middle of all of this. | 沒攪進這些事裡 |
[18:06] | He deserves to be happy. | 他應該得到幸福 |
[18:09] | But, yeah. She looks guilty. | 可惜是啊 像是她做的 |
[18:12] | That’s why I told your mom. | 所以我才告訴你媽媽 |
[18:19] | My mom’s in there sitting with my dad. | 我媽媽在那陪著我爸爸 |
[18:25] | And I don’t think they’ve been in the same room | 我覺得他們從我十歲之後 |
[18:27] | this long since I was 10 years old. | 就沒在同一間屋子裡呆這麼久了 |
[18:41] | Is there any chance that Tyler did it? | 有可能是泰勒乾的嗎 |
[18:45] | – What? – If Klaus was trying to mess with you, | -什麼 -如果克勞斯是想惹惱你 |
[18:47] | and he’s sired to Klaus, and… | 他又對克勞斯認祖歸忠 |
[18:51] | he does everything that he’s told… | 服從一切命令 |
[18:54] | No. | 不 |
[18:56] | No, I don’t think Tyler did it. | 不會的 我覺得不會是泰勒 |
[19:03] | Well, I can’t just let my father die. | 好吧 我不能讓我爸爸就這麼去死 |
[19:05] | I’m going… I’m going to force him to feed. | 我要… 我得強迫他吸血 |
[19:12] | But he doesn’t want to, Caroline. | 可這不是他想要的 卡羅琳 |
[19:18] | The only thing your dad has… | 你爸爸現在唯一擁有的 |
[19:20] | is his choice. | 就是選擇的權利 |
[19:25] | I hated him so much for what he did to me. | 我恨他對我做的那些事 |
[19:29] | So much. | 特別恨 |
[19:33] | Now all I want to do is save his life. | 但現在我只想救他的命 |
[19:35] | Well, of course you do. He’s your dad. | 當然了 他是爸爸啊 |
[19:50] | What was the hardest part for you? | 對你來說最難的是什麼 |
[19:52] | When you lost your dad? | 當你失去你爸爸的時候 |
[19:54] | Realizing all the things | 意識到有那麼多事情 |
[19:55] | that he wouldn’t be there for. | 再沒有他的陪伴 |
[19:59] | The things that, um… | 就是那些… |
[20:02] | that you just need your dad for, you know? | 你想要爸爸陪你一起經歷的事情 |
[20:45] | Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight? | 斯特凡 今晚可愛的埃琳娜在哪兒 |
[20:48] | I don’t know. Ask Damon. | 我不知道 這得問達蒙 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry, you missed so much. | 不好意思 你錯過太多了 |
[20:54] | Ah, Trouble in Paradise. | 有點感情糾葛 |
[20:56] | One more word about Elena, | 要是再提埃琳娜一句 |
[20:58] | and, uh, this dinner is over. | 這頓晚餐就結束了 |
[21:01] | You know what, probably best just to keep Elena | 知道嗎 也許最好還是把埃琳娜 |
[21:03] | in the do not discuss pile. | 放在禁止討論區裡 |
[21:06] | – You’re probably right. – Yeah. | -也許你說的對 -是的 |
[21:09] | It’s just the allure of the Petrova doppelganger is still so strong. | 只是佩特洛娃二重身的誘惑力依然如此強大 |
[21:14] | What do you say, brother? | 哥哥 你說怎麼樣 |
[21:17] | Should we tell them about Tatia? | 要不要跟他們講講塔提亞的故事 |
[21:18] | Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved? | 早已過去的事 又何必重提 |
[21:22] | Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, | 鑒於我們的客人同時愛上埃琳娜和凱瑟琳 |
[21:25] | I think our guests might be curious to learn about | 他們也許對佩特洛娃的祖先 |
[21:28] | the originator of the Petrova line. | 會有興趣 |
[21:30] | Well, we’re not going anywhere, Elijah. | 我們不趕時間 以利亞 |
[21:32] | Please, do tell. | 請跟我們講講 |
[21:36] | When our family first settled here, | 我們的家族剛搬到這兒時 |
[21:38] | there was a girl named Tatia. | 有個姑娘叫塔提亞 |
[21:39] | She was an exquisite beauty. | 她美若天仙 |
[21:44] | Every boy of age desired to be her suitor. | 所有小夥子都想向她求婚 |
[21:46] | Even though she’d had a child by another man. | 儘管她帶著另一個男人的孩子 |
[21:49] | And none loved her more than Niklaus. | 不過誰都不如尼克勞斯愛她 |
[21:51] | Oh, I’d say there was one | 我得說有一個人 |
[21:53] | who loved her at least as much. | 至少和我一樣愛她 |
[21:55] | Wait a minute, so you both loved the same girl? | 等等 所以說你們同時愛上了一個女孩 |
[22:02] | Our mother was a very powerful witch. | 我們的母親是非常強大的女巫 |
[22:06] | She sought to end our feud over Tatia, | 她不想我們為了塔提亞使得兄弟反目 |
[22:08] | and so she took her. | 所以就結束了她的生命 |
[22:11] | And klaus and I would later learn | 克勞斯和我後來才知道 |
[22:12] | that it was Tatia’s blood that we consumed | 母親施法術把我們變成吸血鬼那晚 |
[22:14] | in the wine on the night where our mother | 我們喝的酒裡面 |
[22:15] | performed the spell which turned us into vampires. | 混的是塔提亞的血 |
[22:20] | Tatia wouldn’t make a decision between the two of us, | 塔提亞不願意捨棄我們中的一個 |
[22:22] | so for a time, Niklaus and I… | 所以有一段時間 尼克勞斯和我 |
[22:25] | grew estranged. | 形同路人 |
[22:27] | Harsh words were traded. | 我們惡言相向 |
[22:28] | We even came to blows. Didn’t we, brother? | 甚至拳腳相加 是吧 弟弟 |
[22:31] | But in the end, we recognized | 不過最後我們認識到 |
[22:34] | the sacred bond of family. | 血緣關係勝過一切 |
[22:36] | Family above…all. | 家庭至上 |
[22:39] | Family above all. | 家庭至上 |
[23:05] | You’re not trying. | 你根本沒努力 |
[23:06] | We’ve been at this for over an hour. | 我們念了一個多小時的咒語了 |
[23:12] | The spirits are angry with me, | 死去女巫的靈魂在生我的氣 |
[23:14] | for leaving you. | 因為我拋棄了你 |
[23:17] | Maybe they didn’t want to me to have my powers again. | 也許他們不想讓我重獲法力 |
[23:19] | I had all those dreams for a reason. | 我做那些夢是有原因的 |
[23:23] | The spirits wanted me to find you, | 是他們想讓我找到你 |
[23:24] | because you’re my mom. | 因為你是我媽媽 |
[23:27] | It’s not them. | 不是他們在阻止你 |
[23:29] | It’s you. | 是你自己 |
[23:31] | You won’t open yourself up to it. | 是你不願意打開心扉 |
[23:37] | Do you know dad never talked about you? | 你知不知道 爸爸從來沒跟我提過你 |
[23:41] | And neither did grams. | 外婆也沒提過 |
[23:43] | I had no memories of you. | 我完全不記得你 |
[23:46] | So you know what I used to pretend? | 你知道我怎麼做嗎 |
[23:49] | That you were dead. | 我就當你已經死了 |
[23:51] | It was…easier to do that | 這樣還輕鬆一些 |
[23:54] | than to wonder… | 總好過一直想 |
[23:58] | why you never came back for me. | 為什麼你不回來找我 |
[24:02] | There’s no way I can tell you | 我無法讓你明白 |
[24:04] | how sorry I am for what I did. | 我對我做的一切是多麼愧疚 |
[24:10] | Yes, there is. | 有辦法的 |
[24:14] | You can help me. | 你可以幫我 |
[25:00] | It almost worked. | 幾乎起效了 |
[25:02] | I have to call Damon. | 我得打個電話給達蒙 |
[25:04] | Tell him we’re getting closer. | 告訴他棺材快打開了 |
[25:06] | – I’ll be right back. – Ok. | -我很快就回來 -好 |
[25:40] | So why don’t we move this evening along | 我們現在來談談正事 |
[25:41] | and discuss the terms of this proposal? | 商量下具體事項如何 |
[25:43] | Well, that’s very simple. | 很簡單 |
[25:44] | Klaus gets his coffin back. | 棺材物歸原主 |
[25:46] | In exchange, | 作為交換 |
[25:48] | he, and the original extended family, | 克勞斯還有他親愛的始祖大家庭 |
[25:51] | leave Mystic Falls forever. | 從神秘瀑布鎮永遠消失 |
[25:53] | Me, Stefan and Elena live happily ever after, | 斯特凡 埃琳娜和我從此過上了幸福的生活 |
[25:57] | No grudges. | 別嫉妒哦 |
[25:59] | Deal sounds fair, brother. | 聽著挺公平的 弟弟 |
[26:01] | I don’t think you understand. | 我想你還沒搞清楚 |
[26:03] | Elena’s doppelganger blood | 埃琳娜是二重身 |
[26:05] | ensures that I will always have more hybrids | 她的血能確保我隨時製造出更多的混血兒 |
[26:08] | to fight those that oppose me. | 來對付我的敵人們 |
[26:12] | I will never leave her behind. | 我絕不會就這樣離開她 |
[26:17] | Let’s say I do leave her here, | 退一萬步講 就算我離開她了 |
[26:19] | under your protection. What then? | 你們倆共同保護她 然後呢 |
[26:21] | How long before one of you turns her into a vampire? | 等你們其中一個人把她變成吸血鬼嗎 |
[26:24] | Or worse. | 或許更糟 |
[26:25] | How long before she dies, caught between your feuding? | 她可能死於你們倆的爭鬥中 |
[26:27] | You see, | 你們瞧 |
[26:28] | each one of you truly believes | 問題就在於你們倆都真心覺得 |
[26:30] | that you’re the one that can protect her. | 自己才是那個能保護她的人 |
[26:33] | And that is simply a delusion. | 到頭來不過是個遙不可及的幻想罷了 |
[26:36] | Gentlemen… | 先生們 |
[26:39] | The worst thing for Elena Gilbert is… | 埃琳娜·吉爾伯特這輩子最倒霉的事 |
[26:43] | the two of you. | 就是碰到了你們倆 |
[26:54] | I’m going to get some air. | 我出去透透氣 |
[26:59] | Let me deal with this. | 我去開導他 |
[27:03] | All this talk has made me thirsty. | 說了這麼多我都渴了 |
[27:07] | What do you say, Stefan? | 怎麼樣 斯特凡 |
[27:09] | Can I interest you | 有沒有興趣 |
[27:11] | in a little after dinner drink? | 和我一起餐後小酌一杯 |
[27:22] | Thanks for walking me home. | 多謝你送我回家 |
[27:23] | Are you doing ok? | 你還好吧 |
[27:25] | This has to bring up a lot for you. | 這一定勾起了你不少痛苦回憶 |
[27:29] | We’ve all lost a lot. | 我們每個人都失去了很多 |
[27:32] | It’s this town. | 我們的小鎮 |
[27:33] | It’s messed up. | 真是一團糟啊 |
[27:36] | None of us should have to live this way. | 我們不該過這樣的生活 |
[27:47] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[27:49] | The electricity must be out. | 估計是停電了 |
[28:00] | Here. | 給 |
[28:04] | I think I have some candles over there. | 我記得那邊應該有蠟燭 |
[28:09] | – Oh, my god! – What the hell? | -天啊 -發生什麼了 |
[28:52] | Ric! Oh, my god! Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god! | 裡克 我的天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[28:58] | Elena, leave it, he’s lost too much blood! | 埃琳娜 別拔 他不能再失血了 |
[29:01] | I’m going to call 911. | 我得馬上報警 |
[29:04] | Ric, look at me. | 裡克 看著我 |
[29:05] | Who did this to you? | 誰幹的 |
[29:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:10] | Oh, my god! There’s a lot of blood, Matt! | 天啊 他流了好多血 馬特 |
[29:12] | I know! I know, Elena, I know. | 我知道 埃琳娜 我知道 |
[29:14] | You have to kill me. | 你得殺了我 |
[29:15] | – What? – Elena, you– | -你說什麼 -埃琳娜 你 |
[29:17] | you have to kill me. | 你必須殺了我 |
[29:21] | Wait, wait, wait, Matt, hang up. | 等等 等等馬特 別打了 |
[29:23] | Hang up. He’s right. | 別打了 他說的對 |
[29:25] | If he dies a supernatural death, | 如果他以非自然方式死亡 |
[29:26] | then he’ll come to life and he’ll be healed. | 他可以死而復生 毫發無損 |
[29:29] | But how do you know who did this is supernatural? | 你怎麼知道殺他的是不是超自然生物 |
[29:31] | That’s what he’s saying! We don’t, but… | 他不是說了 我們不知道 但是 |
[29:36] | I’m a doppelganger. | 不過我是二重身 |
[29:41] | That makes me… supernatural. | 也就是說 我是超自然生物 |
[29:43] | Elena, no! This is messed up! | 埃琳娜 別這樣 怎麼會變成這樣 |
[29:46] | He’s dying, Matt! | 他要死了 馬特 |
[30:01] | Mmm. Delicious. | 味道不錯 |
[30:05] | Aged to perfection. | 年紀剛剛好 |
[30:07] | Well, I guess the only reason | 我想唯一能讓你 |
[30:10] | you agreed to this evening, Klaus, | 同意今晚見面的原因 克勞斯 |
[30:13] | is to drive a wedge between me and my brother. | 就是你希望能夠離間我和我哥哥的感情 |
[30:16] | Oh, no, you’re doing that well enough on your own. | 這個你們倆自己就可以 不用我幫忙 |
[30:18] | Because of Elena, you’re going to lose your brother, | 因為埃琳娜 你將失去你的親哥哥 |
[30:20] | and you’ll only have yourself to blame. | 而且這完全是你自己一手造成的 |
[30:21] | What do you say, Klaus? | 克勞斯 你覺得怎麼樣 |
[30:25] | It’s time for you to put something on the table. | 輪到你拿出點誠意來了 |
[30:28] | We’ve made our offer. | 我們提完了條件 |
[30:30] | Now you counter. | 現在輪到你們了 |
[30:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | I offer Elena’s future happiness. | 我願意以埃琳娜一生的幸福交換 |
[30:46] | You see, what she needs right now | 埃琳娜現在最需要的 |
[30:47] | is to be rid of you lot, | 是遠離你們這群人 |
[30:49] | and to fall in love with a human. | 和正常人談場戀愛 |
[30:51] | Maybe that nice football player, | 那個踢足球的 |
[30:53] | you know, the blonde one. | 金髮的小子就不錯 |
[30:54] | Matt Donovan? Really? | 馬特·多諾萬 你開玩笑嗎 |
[30:56] | Yeah, why not? | 沒開玩笑 |
[30:57] | They’ll marry, live a long and fruitful life, | 他們結婚生子 |
[30:59] | and pop out a perfect family. | 幸福地過一輩子 |
[31:01] | And continue the Petrova bloodline. | 佩特洛娃的血脈也能得到延續 |
[31:03] | Every few hundred years, | 每過幾百年 |
[31:04] | you’ll have a new doppelganger to drain | 就會有個新的二重身出現 |
[31:05] | and never run out of hybrids. | 你的混血兒也不至於絕種 |
[31:07] | Right, Klaus? | 對吧 克勞斯 |
[31:08] | Consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. | 就當是我對她幸福的投資的小回報吧 |
[31:11] | See, after you hand me back the coffin, | 只要你把棺材還給我 |
[31:14] | I’ll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life. | 我保證她此生安全無虞 |
[31:16] | You know it’s what’s best for her. | 你知道這樣對她最好 |
[31:19] | So… | 所以 |
[31:21] | What do you say, Stefan? | 你覺得怎麼樣 斯特凡 |
[31:26] | Do we have a deal? | 我們就這麼說定了 |
[31:29] | What are you doing? | 你要幹什麼 |
[31:40] | Nice try, Klaus. | 克勞斯 想得不錯 |
[31:43] | But no deal. | 不過我不答應 |
[31:52] | What are you doing?! | 你在幹什麼 |
[31:56] | – Stop! – Now bring me my coffin | -住手 -把我的棺材帶來 |
[31:57] | before I burn him alive. | 不然我就把他燒死 |
[32:01] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[32:05] | Go with him, brother. | 以利亞 你跟他一起去 |
[32:07] | You keep him honest. | 看好他別讓他耍花招 |
[32:09] | When you return, I will make good on my promise to you | 等你回來 我會遵照我的承諾 |
[32:12] | and I will hand over our family. | 讓我們全家團聚 |
[32:31] | Your first state regionals. | 你的第一次州際比賽 |
[32:33] | Yep. And I was afraid to join the squad. | 是啊 當初我還有點擔心 |
[32:37] | And you talked me into it. | 是你說服我加入的 |
[32:39] | You had nothing to be afraid of. | 你本來就沒什麼好擔心的 |
[32:41] | You were so much better than all those other girls. | 你比其他那些女孩厲害多了 |
[32:50] | How are you feeling? | 你感覺怎麼樣 |
[32:54] | I’m tired. | 很累 |
[33:03] | Can I get you anything? | 要給你拿點什麼嗎 |
[33:07] | Or… do you want me to call Steven? | 還是要我給史蒂芬打個電話 |
[33:14] | No, no, we haven’t spoken in a while. | 不不不 我們有段時間沒聯繫了 |
[33:16] | Just…call him when it’s over | 等到事情結束 一切都塵埃落定了 |
[33:19] | and the dust has settled, would you? | 再給他打電話吧 |
[33:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:37] | Listen. Listen to me. Ok? | 聽著 聽我說 好嗎 |
[33:45] | I know that you think you made your choice. | 我知道你覺得自己已經做出了選擇 |
[33:48] | But you can change your mind, you know? | 但你也清楚 你可以改變主意 |
[33:53] | You are strong enough to handle being a vampire. | 你完全有能力應付變成吸血鬼這件事 |
[33:57] | I mean, you’re the strongest person that I know. | 你是我所有認識的人中最強大的一個 |
[33:59] | No, Caroline, my strength is all in my beliefs. | 不 卡羅琳 我的強大來自信仰 |
[34:03] | Becoming a vampire is wrong. | 成為吸血鬼是錯誤的 |
[34:06] | People aren’t supposed to cheat death. | 人們不應該逃避死亡 |
[34:07] | It’s just…what I believe. | 這就是我的信仰 |
[34:11] | Please respect that. | 希望你能尊重它 |
[34:15] | How can you hate who I am so much? | 你怎麼能對我如此深惡痛疾 |
[34:18] | No, no, no, sweetheart, I don’t hate you. | 不是的 寶貝 我並不討厭你 |
[34:21] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[34:23] | You’re strong. You’re beautiful. | 你又堅強又漂亮 |
[34:27] | – You’re good. – No, I’m not. | -你很優秀 -不 我沒有那麼好 |
[34:30] | And even after everything that’s happened to you, | 即使在你身上發生了那麼多事 |
[34:34] | you are exactly who your mother and I hoped you’d grow up to be. | 你還是長成了我和你媽媽所希望的樣子 |
[34:41] | Then please don’t leave me, daddy. | 那就別離開我 爸爸 |
[34:44] | Please…please don’t leave me! | 求你了 別離開我 |
[34:48] | Daddy, just don’t leave me. | 爸爸 不要離開我 |
[34:53] | Parents aren’t supposed to outlive their children, Caroline. | 卡羅琳 父母本就應該比孩子早走一步 |
[35:00] | It’s ok. | 沒關係的 |
[35:10] | This is life. | 這就是生活 |
[35:14] | This is what it means to be human. | 這是作為人類該有的命運 |
[35:21] | Go ahead, kill me. | 殺了我 動手吧 |
[35:22] | I know you’ll do it when he brings the coffin. | 我知道棺材帶回來後 你還是會殺了我 |
[35:26] | You really have given up, haven’t you, huh? | 你真的已經放棄了 是嗎 |
[35:29] | Where’s the fight? Where’s the ripper?! | 那種鬥志呢 那個殺人狂呢 |
[35:35] | Elijah. | 以利亞 |
[35:37] | Why haven’t you left? | 你怎麼還在這兒 |
[35:40] | Well, where are your manners, brother? | 你的待客禮數去哪兒了 弟弟 |
[35:42] | You forgot dessert. | 你忘了上餐後甜點 |
[35:44] | – What have you done? – What have you done? | -你做了什麼 -你又做了什麼 |
[35:47] | See, I’ve learned not | 克勞斯 我已經學乖了 |
[35:48] | to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. | 不會再相信你那些虛偽的承諾了 |
[35:51] | We’re doing this on my terms now. | 現在 要按我的方式來 |
[35:55] | – Kol. – Long time, brother. | -科爾 -好久不見 弟弟 |
[36:00] | Finn, don’t! | 芬恩 不要 |
[36:04] | Rebekah! | 麗貝卡 |
[36:07] | This is for our mother. | 這刀是為了媽媽 |
[36:13] | You’re free to go. | 你們可以走了 |
[36:22] | This is family business. | 這是家事 |
[36:57] | He’s still out? | 他還沒醒嗎 |
[37:03] | Caroline called. | 卡羅琳剛打電話給我 |
[37:06] | Her dad died. | 說她爸爸去世了 |
[37:16] | Will you stay with me? | 你會陪著我嗎 |
[37:18] | Until he wakes up? | 直到他醒過來 |
[37:22] | Of course. | 當然 |
[37:25] | I can’t lose any more family. | 我不能再失去家人了 |
[37:45] | Well, you were right about Elijah. | 你對以利亞的判斷是正確的 |
[37:47] | Undaggering him was a smart move. | 拔掉他身上的刀是步明智的棋 |
[37:49] | Wow, actual acknowledgment of a job well done. | 哇 這麼正式地肯定本人的工作 |
[37:52] | You going soft, Stefan? | 你變溫柔了嘛 斯特凡 |
[37:54] | So I guess I shouldn’t thank you | 那我是不是就不用感謝你 |
[37:56] | for saving me from Klaus. | 從克勞斯手上救了我呢 |
[37:58] | Shut up. | 你閉嘴 |
[38:00] | You don’t get to thank me till I pay you back | 到我還清你救我的賬之前 |
[38:01] | for all of those times you saved me. | 你都別謝謝我 |
[38:04] | You could have left me there. | 你本來可以把我丟在那兒的 |
[38:07] | Klaus would have killed me | 那樣克勞斯會殺了我 |
[38:09] | and you would have had Elena all to yourself. | 埃琳娜就是你一個人的了 |
[38:23] | I didn’t do that on your account. | 我不是為了你才拒接的 |
[38:33] | I love her, Damon. | 我愛她 達蒙 |
[38:35] | So do I. | 我也愛她 |
[38:47] | I looked into it, Elena. | 我查過了 埃琳娜 |
[38:48] | Meredith Fell was called into surgery six hours ago. | 梅雷迪思·菲爾六小時之前去做手術了 |
[38:51] | She’s been in there ever since. | 那之後她一直呆在那兒 |
[38:52] | – She has an alibi? – Iron tight. | -她有不在場證明嗎 -非常有力的證明 |
[38:54] | An operating room full of witnesses. | 滿手術室的證人 |
[38:56] | – Then who could it be? – I don’t know. | -那會是誰呢 -我不知道 |
[38:58] | But the attack on Alaric makes | 但是算上阿拉裡克 |
[39:00] | this the third member of the founder’s council, | 這是第三起襲擊創始人委員會成員的案子了 |
[39:03] | and we just cleared our only suspect. | 我們剛剛還排除了唯一的嫌疑人 |
[39:26] | Let’s hope big witch and little watch got that coffin open. | 希望大女巫小女巫把那棺材打開了 |
[39:28] | Something’s got to make this night worthwhile. | 今晚肯定得有點意義的 |
[39:31] | Bonnie?! | 邦妮 |
[39:35] | She’s still breathing. | 她還有呼吸 |
[39:38] | Mama’s still breathing, I can hear her. | 媽媽也還有呼吸 我聽到了 |
[39:40] | Coffin’s open. | 棺材打開了 |
[39:41] | Well, it’s not going to do us any good. | 不管丟了什麼 |
[39:43] | Whatever’s in it’s gone. | 對我們來說都不是什麼好事 |
[39:45] | I like what you’ve done with the new place, Nik. | 我喜歡你這個新地方的裝飾 尼克 |
[39:51] | I wanted it to be for all of us. | 我希望它是為我們所有人建造的 |
[39:54] | A place we could all call home; | 是一個我們能稱之為家的地方 |
[39:56] | a place we could all be a family. | 是一個我們全家人能團聚的地方 |
[39:59] | None of us would ever have to be alone again. | 我們誰都不會再孤單 |
[40:01] | You’re right. | 你說得對 |
[40:03] | None of us will be. | 我們誰都不會再孤單 |
[40:06] | You’re staying behind. | 你被我們丟下了 |
[40:09] | We’re leaving you, Nik. | 我們要離開你 尼克 |
[40:10] | Right after I kill that doppelganger wench. | 在我殺了你那個二重身女孩之後 |
[40:14] | And you will be alone. | 你就會是獨身一人 |
[40:16] | Always and forever. | 永遠孤獨 |
[40:19] | You run. | 你們逃走 |
[40:21] | I will hunt all of you down. | 我就會把你們全部抓到 |
[40:23] | And then you’ll become everything you hate. | 那樣你就變成你最恨的人了 |
[40:26] | Our father. | 我們的父親 |
[40:28] | I’m the hybrid! | 我是混血兒 |
[40:31] | I can’t be killed! | 誰都殺不了我 |
[40:33] | I have nothing to fear from any of you! | 我不怕你們任何一個人 |
[40:37] | You will when we have that coffin. | 我們找到那個棺材的時候你就怕了 |
[40:58] | Mother? | 媽媽 |
[41:20] | Look at me. | 看著我 |
[41:27] | Do you know why I’m here? | 你知道我為什麼來這兒嗎 |
[41:34] | You’re here to kill me. | 你來殺我的 |
[41:39] | Niklaus, you are my son. | 尼克勞斯 你是我的兒子 |
[41:42] | And I am here to forgive you. | 我是來給你寬恕的 |
[41:56] | I want us to be a family again. | 希望我們能做回一家人 |