时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Vampire Diaries”… | |
[00:02] | Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? | Elena是不是很喜歡 你倆都拜倒在她裙下? |
[00:05] | You can be in love with Elena all you want. If it means that you’ll protect her. | 隨你怎麼愛Elena都行 如果你會保護她的話 |
[00:09] | He’s flipped the switch. Stefan is gone,and he’s not coming back. | 他越界了 Stefan失了本性 不會回來了 |
[00:12] | Destroying Klaus is all I have left. | 我只剩摧毀Klaus了 |
[00:14] | You had me | 你有我 |
[00:14] | I lost you the minute I left town with him. | 我跟他離鎮那一刻 就失去你了 |
[00:16] | ‘Cause I thought for one second that I wouldn’t have to feel guilty anymore… | 有那麼一秒鐘 我終于不必再感到愧疚了 |
[00:19] | – Guilty for what? – For wanting what I want. | – 為什麼愧疚? – 為追求我想要的 |
[00:21] | I didn’t plan on kissing him. | 吻他純屬意外 |
[00:24] | 3 sleeping originals,4 coffins. Who is in the locked box? | 三個沉睡的元老 四副棺材 封著的那個睡著誰呢? |
[00:28] | Now I reunite my family. | 現在我重聚家族 |
[00:30] | You mean,the people you cart around in caskets. | 那些躺棺材裡 被你帶來帶去的人哦? |
[00:33] | You’re doing this on my terms now. | 現在 你得按我說的來 |
[00:35] | Rebekah.Kol.Finn don’t. | Rebekah Kol Finn 不要 |
[00:39] | Coffin’s open. | 棺材開了 |
[00:41] | – Mother? – Do you know why I’m here? | – 母親? – 知道我為啥來這麼? |
[00:44] | – To kill – To forgive you | – 來殺我 – 來寬恕你 |
[00:46] | I want us to be a family again. | 我想我們做回家人 |
[00:53] | How’s Mr. Saltzman? | Saltzman老師怎樣了? |
[00:55] | Resigned to spending the night in observation, | 今晚需要住院觀察 |
[00:57] | so long as I promise to change the lock on the house. | 只要我保證把家裡的鎖換了 |
[01:01] | So I talked with Bonnie earlier. | 我早些時候和Bonnie談過了 |
[01:03] | She and her mom are fine. | 她和她媽媽都沒事 |
[01:05] | Have you talked to Caroline? | 你和Caroline談過了嗎? |
[01:07] | Yeah. She’s holding it together, considering how close she and her dad used to be. | 嗯 她和她父親關系那麼親密 她居然還撐得住 |
[01:13] | Any word on who was behind all these attacks? | 關于誰是這一切的幕後黑手 有消息嗎? |
[01:15] | No. Sheriff Forbes said that there’s no real suspects at all. | 沒有 Forbes警長說根本沒有嫌犯 |
[01:22] | How are you dealing with everything? | 你是怎麼應付這一切的呢? |
[01:23] | I mean,you keep getting dragged into all this. | 你一直被牽扯到這一切裡面來 |
[01:28] | Honestly,I’m kind of lucky. | 說真的 我比較走運 |
[01:30] | The only thing that I have to worry about for tomorrow is showing up for my shift at the Grill. | 唯一掛心的 就是明天去餐吧輪班啦 |
[01:36] | Thank you for everything today. really | 謝謝你今天做的一切 真的 |
[01:41] | Get home safe. | 安全回家吧 |
[01:44] | Thanks | 謝謝 |
[02:13] | what? | 怎麼回事? |
[02:29] | – Drive much -Rebekah – Rebekah | – 開多了吧 |
[02:32] | surprised? You drove a dagger through my back,Elena. It hurt. | 很意外嗎? 你向我背後捅刀呢 Elena 很疼的 |
[02:40] | – Elijah – Leave | – Elijah – 滾 |
[02:48] | Are you challenging me? | 你在挑戰我嗎? |
[02:50] | You’re pathetic. | 你太可悲了 |
[02:53] | Both of you. | 你倆都是 |
[03:02] | Well..I believe we have a little catching up to do. | 好吧 我相信咱倆要好好敘敘舊 |
[03:12] | The Vampire Diaries S03E14 | 吸血鬼日記 |
[03:13] | It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin. | 被封在棺材裡的是他們的母親Esther |
[03:16] | As in the original witch? | 是初代女巫嗎? |
[03:17] | What? How is she even alive? | 搞什麼? 她怎麼可能還活著呢? |
[03:19] | I thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago. | 我以為她的混血怪胎兒子 一千年前把她心髒掏出來了 |
[03:22] | I don’t know. I’m guessing she has a couple of connections in the witching community. | 我不知道 她應該在”巫術界”有些關系吧 |
[03:26] | Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus. | Elijah說她想和全家和平共處 包括Klaus |
[03:30] | She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus. | 她應該是 能幫助我們殺死Klaus的武器 |
[03:32] | Yeah,well,not anymore. At least,not according to Elijah. | 對 不過再也不是了 起碼Elijah是這麼說的 |
[03:35] | That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds. | Klaus只忌憚那棺材 才沒把我們撕成碎片 |
[03:38] | Anyone else feeling a little used right now? | 還有人有”被利用了”的感覺咩? |
[03:41] | Look,Elijah promised me that his family wouldn’t hurt any of us. | 聽著 Elijah向我保證 他們全家不會傷害我們的 |
[03:49] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[03:56] | Elena Gilbert | Elena Gilbert |
[04:06] | What is it? | 是什麼? |
[04:10] | It’s an invitation. | 是封邀請函 |
[04:11] | “Please join the Mikaelson family this evening at seven o’clock for dancing,cocktails,and celebration.” | “請今晚七點參加Mikaelson家庭聚會 盡享美酒 舞蹈和歡慶” |
[04:16] | Who the hell are the Mikaelsons? | Mikaelson一家是什麼東西? |
[04:19] | The original family. | 元老家庭 |
[04:21] | It’s not bad enough they’re moving into town. Now they want a housewarming gift? | 他們搬到鎮上就夠糟了 如今他們還想要喬遷禮啊? |
[04:25] | Wait. There’s a note on the back. | 等等 背面還有字 |
[04:27] | “Elena,I think it’s time we finally meet.” | “Elena 是我們 最終相見的時刻了” Esther |
[04:40] | Rebekah,tell me how handsome I am. | Rebekah 快說說我有多帥 |
[04:43] | Ah,Kol,you know I can’t be compelled. | Kol 你知道我不能被蠱惑的 |
[04:46] | You went after Elena? What is wrong with you? | 你去找Elena了? 你腦子出什麼問題了? |
[04:50] | – Here we go – Do you want another dagger in your heart? | – 開始啦 – 你還想被匕首穿心嗎? |
[04:52] | Again with the dagger threats? Don’t you have any other tricks? | 又用匕首來威脅嗎? 能換個招數嗎? |
[04:55] | Oh,go back to staring at yourself. | 回去自己好好臭美去 |
[04:57] | And who are you,my father? | 你算哪根蔥 我父親嗎? |
[04:59] | No,Kol,but you’re in my house. | 不 Kol 但這裡是我的地盤 |
[05:02] | Then perhaps we should go outside. | 那我們應該出去練練 |
[05:08] | Enough | 夠了 |
[05:10] | Niklaus,come | Niklaus 過來下 |
[05:20] | Rebekah wasn’t even out of her box a day before she tried to ruin my life. | Rebekah蹦出來還沒兩分鐘 就想毀了我生活啊 |
[05:24] | What happened to peace,acceptance, family? | 說好的和平 認同和團聚呢? |
[05:31] | You put daggers in their hearts. | 你可是用匕首刺穿了他們的心髒啊 |
[05:33] | You want them to go down on their knees and kiss your feet for reuniting them? | 難道你想讓他們卑躬屈膝 來感謝你讓他們重聚嗎? |
[05:37] | So it’s a crime to want our family to be as we were? | 這麼說讓全家團聚 是我做錯了? |
[05:39] | You need to give it time,Niklaus. | 你需要給他們時間 Niklaus |
[05:41] | I’ve had a thousand years on the other side to be angry and to heal. | 我用了一千年在另一邊 憤怒然後恢復 |
[05:46] | I’m here to make sure this family does the same. | 我來此是確保我們家也如此 |
[05:50] | I just don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[05:53] | I killed you,and still you forgive me. | 我殺了你 而你仍然原諒了我 |
[05:59] | It’s been my dream for a thousand years that this family could be as one. | 能讓這個家團結如一 是我一千年以來的夢想 |
[06:04] | Forgiveness is not a chore. It’s a gift. | 寬恕不是雜務 而是天賜之物呢 |
[06:09] | Now,who are you bringing to the ball this evening? | 好了 今晚你要帶誰去舞會呢? |
[06:13] | Don’t be ridiculous. You’re lucky I’m even going. | 別扯了 我還不一定去呢 |
[06:17] | Well,I wish you would reconsider. | 我希望你能重新考慮 |
[06:21] | It’s going to be a magical evening. | 今晚肯定會很神奇的 |
[06:24] | If Esther wants to talk to me, maybe I should find out why. | 如果Esther想要和我談談 我應該知道原因 |
[06:27] | Well,that’s a dumb idea. She already tried to kill you once. | 絕對是個爛主意 她已經企圖殺過你一次 |
[06:29] | No,Elena’s right. Bonnie was led to open that coffin for a reason. | 不 Elena說對了 Bonnie被引導 打開那個棺材 是不會無緣故的 |
[06:33] | I think there’s more to this than just some family reunion. | 我覺得肯定不止 “家族重聚”那麼簡單 |
[06:36] | Can we go back in time to the old Stefan who cared if Elena lived or died? | 我們能回到過去Stefan 在乎Elena死活的時候嗎? |
[06:40] | What for? That’s your job now. | 有啥意義? 現在這是你的職責了 |
[06:45] | Stefan has a point,Damon. | Stefan說得有理 Damon |
[06:48] | I should find out what she wants. | 應該搞清她目的何在 |
[06:49] | – You can’t protect yourself. – Ok fine,Then I’ll go. | – 你沒法自保 – 好吧 那我去 |
[06:52] | You pissed off enough originals to last a lifetime. I’ll go. | 元老被你惹怒的夠多了 我去吧 |
[06:56] | End of story | 就這麼定了 |
[07:08] | carolin it’s Tyler. | Caroline 是我 Tyler |
[07:11] | I know I should have called sooner. I just kind of freaked out and left. | 我知道該早點打電話的 只是太害怕 就走了 |
[07:16] | But I heard about your dad,and I’m sorry. | 但我聽說你爸的事了 很抱歉 |
[07:19] | I’m really sorry,Caroline. | 真的很抱歉 Caroline |
[07:22] | I’m out doing what he said. | 我會按他的方法做 |
[07:24] | I’m going to fix myself and come home to you. | 解決我的問題 再回來找你 |
[07:27] | I love you. | 愛你 |
[08:00] | SAVE ME A DANCE, FONDLY, KLAUS | 給我留一支舞吧 愛你的 Klaus |
[08:05] | seriously | 當真呢麼? |
[08:18] | It’s all so weird. The originals are throwing a ball,like an actual ball. | 太奇怪了 元老們要辦舞會 真正的舞會啊 |
[08:22] | It’s some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is. | 那純是借著個扭曲的灰姑娘幻想 |
[08:25] | And why does the evil witch want an audience with you? | 還有 邪惡女巫為啥想見你啊? |
[08:28] | I have no idea.There’s only one way to find out. | 我也沒頭緒 去了才知道 |
[08:31] | I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren’t going. | 你不是跟Damon和Stefan說你不去嗎 |
[08:34] | I did,which is all the more reason why I need a drama-free bodyguard. | 是 所以我特別需要帶個 不惹事的保鏢啊 |
[08:38] | Well,I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux, | 還是他們倆更合適穿西裝吧 |
[08:40] | and by that,I mean Stefan. | 尤其特指Stefan |
[08:43] | I can’t deal with either of the Salvatores right now. | 我今晚沒法想他倆的事 |
[08:45] | Whatever Stefan’s feeling, he’s channeling it all against Klaus,and Damon… | 不管Stefan有什麼感覺 都是衝著Klaus去的 而Damon… |
[08:51] | – it’s just not a good idea. – why ‘Cause you two made out? | – 也不是個好主意 – 為啥 因為你倆親熱了? |
[08:56] | Bonnie spilled the beans. | Bonnie說漏嘴了 |
[08:58] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本來想告訴你的 |
[09:01] | It’s just after everything happened with your dad– | 可是你爸出了事… |
[09:03] | Elena,when you and Matt kissed for the first time freshman year, | Elena 你高一和Matt第一次接吻時 |
[09:06] | you called me the second it happened. | 你立馬就告訴我了 |
[09:09] | I don’t hear about this till now? From somebody else? | 這事我卻現在才知道? 還是從別人口中聽來的? |
[09:12] | i’m sorry | 對不起 |
[09:15] | It’s just I–I don’t even know how I feel about it yet. | 只是…我還搞不清自己的感覺 |
[09:18] | All I do know is that… Just used to be so much easier. | 我只知道 以前要比這容易得多 |
[09:23] | Careful,Caroline. It’s all well and good till she stabs you in the back. | 當心了 Caroline 現在什麼都好 等她背後捅你一下就知道了 |
[09:28] | What are you doing here? | 你來幹嘛? |
[09:29] | I know your mom’s rules. No hurting the locals. | 我知道你媽的規矩 不能傷害本地人 |
[09:31] | Get over yourself,Elena. It’s not all about you. | 別那麼自戀 Elena 地球不圍著你轉 |
[09:45] | oh my god She’s inviting him to the ball. | 天吶 她在邀請他去舞會 |
[09:49] | Why is she inviting him? | 她請他幹嘛? |
[09:50] | Probably to get this reaction from us. | 好看咱們有這個反應 |
[09:57] | What time is this stupid dance? | 這破舞會什麼時候開始? |
[10:10] | – Hello,Carol. – Hello. | – 好啊 Carol – 你好 |
[10:14] | Hanging out with your new besties? | 和新交的朋友玩呢? |
[10:16] | I’m the mayor,Damon. | 我是鎮長 Damon |
[10:17] | When the oldest,deadliest family of vampires moves into your town,you welcome them with a smile. | 最致命的元老級吸血鬼搬來鎮上時 你得微笑歡迎 |
[10:24] | Well,at least you know who you’re borrowing that cup of sugar from. | 至少你還知道他們的來歷 |
[10:28] | I’m trying to protect this town. | 我是想保護這鎮子 |
[10:30] | They’ve assured me they want peace,and I’ve assured them that I’d enforce it. | 他們想與我們和平相處 我也想確保兩方相安無事 |
[10:33] | Mayor Lockwood. | Lockwood鎮長 |
[10:35] | We haven’t formally met. Kol Mikaelson. | 我們還沒正式見過 我是Kol Mikaelson |
[10:38] | I hope your lovely town embraces us just as much as we plan to embrace it. | 我們很愛這鎮子 希望也會得到同樣的歡迎 |
[10:43] | Damon Salvatore. Have we met? | 我是Damon Salvatore 我們見過嗎? |
[10:47] | I’ve met a lot of people,And you don’t particularly stand out. | 我接觸過很多人 對你沒啥印象 |
[11:12] | Excuse me,Carol. | 不好意思 Carol |
[11:19] | – What are you doing here? – I could ask you the same thing. | – 你來幹嘛? – 我還想問你呢 |
[11:21] | Surprise,surprise. Nice tux. | 驚喜 驚喜 晚禮服不錯 |
[11:25] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不該來的 |
[11:26] | Well,I am,And I’m not leaving until I find out what Esther wants, | 怎麼不該 在搞清Esther目的之前 我是不會走的 |
[11:31] | so shall we? | 咱們走吧? |
[12:37] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[12:39] | I need a drink. | 我得來一杯 |
[12:46] | Elena Gilbert,I presume. | 我猜你是Elena Gilbert |
[12:49] | I’m Finn Mikaelson. You’re here to see my mother. | 我是Finn Mikaelson 你是來見我媽的 |
[12:54] | Is she here? | 她在嗎? |
[12:55] | – Her request did not include your friends. – They’re protecting me. | – 她可沒請你的朋友 – 他們是來保護我的 |
[12:58] | You may not know,but your mother’s already tried to kill me once. | 也許你不知道 但你媽已經企圖殺過我一次了 |
[13:00] | If you want to see my mother, you’ll need to be alone. | 你要想見我媽 就必須一個人去 |
[13:06] | Uh,if everyone could gather,please. | 請大家過來一下 |
[13:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[13:12] | Welcome. Thank you for joining us. | 歡迎各位 謝謝你們來參加聚會 |
[13:16] | You know,whenever my mother brings our family together like this, | 每次我母親像這樣把家人聚在一起時 |
[13:21] | it’s tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. | 我們的傳統是用一支舞作為開場 |
[13:24] | – Do you see who I see? – Oh,yeah. | – 你和我看見的一樣? – 是 |
[13:26] | Tonight’s pick is a centuries-old waltz, | 今晚選的舞是有百年歷史的華爾茲 |
[13:29] | so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner,please join us in the ballroom. | 請各位找好舞伴 和我們一起去舞廳跳舞 |
[13:40] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要想 |
[13:41] | – She wants to see me alone,Damon. – Well,it sucks to be her,then. | – Damon 她只想見我一個人 – 那她就沒戲了 |
[13:44] | – Was I not clear this morning? – I was invited. | – 今天早上我沒說清楚嗎? – 她邀請我來的 |
[13:47] | You have to tell me before you walk into a lion’s den. | 進虎穴前 你得先告訴我 |
[13:50] | – Why? So that you can stop me? – Yes. | – 為什麼? 這樣你就能阻止我? – 沒錯 |
[13:59] | It would be rude not to dance,you know. | 不跳舞可不禮貌 你懂的 |
[14:06] | It is tradition. | 要遵守傳統嘛 |
[14:21] | You look stunning,if it isn’t obvious. | 你真是豔驚四座 明顯的 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[14:51] | I’m glad you came. | 你能來我很高興 |
[14:53] | Well,it was either caviar or sympathy casseroles. | 魚子醬或者慰問食品 只能二選一呀 |
[14:57] | I heard about your father. | 我聽說你父親的事了 |
[14:59] | – Don’t. Seriously. – Very well. | – 千萬別 我是認真的 – 好吧 |
[15:04] | On to more mannered subjects then,like how ravishing you look in that dress. | 那我們聊些更矯情的話題 比如你穿這條裙子有多令人心醉 |
[15:09] | I didn’t really have time to shop. | 我沒時間買別的 |
[15:11] | And the bracelet I gave you, what’s your excuse for wearing that? | 戴著我送你的手鐲 你的借口又是什麼? |
[15:16] | You know,you’re quite the dancer. | 你跳得真好 |
[15:21] | Well,I’ve had training. | 我練過啊 |
[15:25] | I happen to be miss Mystic Falls. | 我可是神秘瀑布鎮小姐 |
[15:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:45] | He dances,and I didn’t even have to beg. | 有人不用我乞求就跳舞了 |
[15:48] | Well,mayor Lockwood dragged me out here. Couldn’t exactly say no. | Lockwood鎮長拉我來的 沒法拒絕 |
[15:57] | What are you doing? Why are you here with the she devil? | 你在幹什麼? 你怎麼和女魔頭一起? |
[16:00] | What was I supposed to say,no? | 那我該說什麼? 不來? |
[16:03] | And why the hell are you here with Klaus? | 你又為什麼和Klaus一起? |
[16:07] | Don’t even get me started. | 別逼我開始哦 |
[16:09] | Took you about 30 seconds to put Damon in a mood. | 只搶了你30秒 Damon就生氣了 |
[16:12] | He’s just looking out for me. | 他只是看著我而已 |
[16:15] | I think he needs to figure out that you can look out for yourself. | 我覺得他該懂得 你有自衛的能力 |
[16:25] | – I need to talk to you. – Ok,so talk. | – 我要和你談談 – 那就說吧 |
[16:29] | I–not here. | 我… 不能在這兒說 |
[16:37] | Stop staring. It’s creepy. | 別瞪啦 很詭異啊 |
[16:39] | Of course she looks beautiful. | 她是很漂亮 |
[16:41] | Nik gave her everything she’s wearing. | 她穿的戴的全是Nik給的 |
[16:44] | Well,you’re no dog yourself. | 你也不是省油的燈啊 |
[16:49] | Was that supposed to be a compliment? | 這算是誇獎麼 |
[16:52] | You tried to kill Elena last night. | 你昨晚企圖殺掉Elena |
[16:55] | You don’t get compliments. | 所以得不到誇獎 |
[16:58] | Caveman. | 粗魯 |
[17:01] | Where is Elena? | Elena呢? |
[17:06] | If Esther’s secretly on our side,we need to know, | 我們得知道 Esther是否想要暗中相助 |
[17:08] | but I can’t get to her with 2 bodyguards. | 但你們兩個左右護衛 我沒辦法 |
[17:11] | Why are you telling me this? | 為什麼跟我說這個? |
[17:12] | Because Damon won’t let me anywhere near her without protection, | 因為Damon根本不讓我單獨近她的身 |
[17:15] | and you care about killing Klaus more than you care about anything,so… | 而你願不計一切殺了Klaus 所以… |
[17:21] | What? Am I wrong? | 什麼意思? 我錯了? |
[17:27] | No,you’re not wrong. | 不 你沒有錯 |
[17:30] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我做什麼? |
[17:32] | Make sure that I can get into that room with Esther alone. | 幫我進入那房間和Esther獨處 |
[17:36] | You sure you can do this? | 你確信自己可以? |
[17:39] | I can do this. | 我可以 |
[17:49] | When we were together,you used to let me make my own decisions. | 我們在一起時 你總尊重我的決定 |
[17:52] | You trusted me. | 你信任我 |
[17:55] | After all this,at least that hasn’t changed. | 時過境遷 至少這點沒有變 |
[18:07] | Where’s your date? | 你的舞伴呢? |
[18:09] | Flirting with his ex. | 和前女友調情呢 |
[18:11] | You’ve changed,Becca. | 你變了 Becca |
[18:13] | You know,settling for mortals is the first sign of weakness. | 喜歡上人類是變弱的標志 |
[18:16] | I’m not settling. I brought him here to kill him. | 我沒有 我帶他來只為殺了他 |
[18:19] | He’s Elena’s friend. | 他是Elena的朋友 |
[18:21] | If he dies,she suffers. | 他死了 她會痛苦 |
[18:23] | But I’ve already been scolded once, | 不過我已經被訓斥過一次了 |
[18:25] | so I was hoping you’d help your baby sister out. | 所以 幫你小妹妹一把如何 |
[18:27] | And spit right in the face of mother’s rules? | 幫你公然唾棄母親的規矩? |
[18:34] | I’m in. | 我玩 |
[18:39] | I got your text. | 我收到了你的短信 |
[18:42] | What are we doing in here? | 我們在這幹嘛? |
[18:51] | Well,better hurry up. Won’t be down for long. | 最好抓緊 他不久就會醒 |
[19:14] | Elena. | Elena |
[19:16] | I understand my mother requested to see you. | 我聽說我母親要求見你 |
[19:19] | Uh,yeah. Why? Is something wrong? | 是的 怎麼了? 出什麼問題了嗎? |
[19:23] | Well,her ability to forgive my brother after everything he’s done to destroy this family | 我哥哥一度摧毀了這家庭 我媽媽卻寬宏至此 |
[19:28] | strikes me as a little strange to say the least. | 實在讓我震驚 至少說很奇怪 |
[19:32] | Do you think that it’s an act? | 你認為她是在演戲? |
[19:34] | It has me asking questions I never thought I’d ask. | 我從來沒對人開這種口 |
[19:39] | Can I depend on you to tell me what she says? | 我可以指望你 告知我她的話麼 |
[19:44] | Of course. | 當然 |
[19:46] | I’ll find you later,ok? | 我隨後找你 行嗎? |
[20:04] | That’ll be the girl. | 是那女孩 |
[20:15] | You’re alone. | 你一個人嘛 |
[20:17] | Wise choice. | 明智之舉 |
[20:22] | It’s only sage. | 只是鼠尾草 |
[20:24] | I’ve spelled it so we can speak freely without fear of being overheard. | 我施了咒語 以防隔牆有耳 |
[20:28] | That’ll be all,Finn. Thank you. | 可以退下了 Finn 謝謝你 |
[20:34] | You must have a million questions for me,Elena. Please. | Elena 你肯定對我充滿疑問 請吧 |
[20:48] | How are you alive? | 你怎麼還活著? |
[20:51] | – Are you a ghost or… – Not exactly. | – 你是鬼魂還是其他的… – 不完全是 |
[20:54] | When I died,the witch Ayana preserved my body with a spell. | 我死時 女巫Ayana用咒語保存了我的身體 |
[20:59] | She was a close friend of mine, | 她是我一個要好的朋友 |
[21:01] | an ancestor of your friend Bonnie. | 是你朋友Bonnie的祖先 |
[21:03] | So that’s why only Bonnie and her mother could open up the casket. | 所以只有Bonnie和她媽媽 才能打開棺材 |
[21:07] | They complete the Bennett bloodline. | 她們完善了Bennett家族的血統 |
[21:09] | I drew power from them and their ancestors, who were with me on the other side. | 我從她們及其祖先身上獲取力量 我們都活在另一個世界 |
[21:14] | So you’ve been on the other side for a thousand years? | 這麼說你上千年來 都是活在另一個世界? |
[21:17] | Nature’s way of punishing me for turning my family into vampires. | 這是大自然對我的懲罰 因為我將家人變成吸血鬼 |
[21:22] | But there is a way for me to undo the evil I created. | 但有一個方法能解除我犯下的罪行 |
[21:28] | You’re here to help us kill Klaus,aren’t you? | 你是來幫我們殺死Klaus的 對吧 |
[21:31] | One thing at a time,Elena. | 慢慢來 Elena |
[21:33] | For now,I simply need your help. | 現在我只需要你的幫助 |
[21:48] | You like horses? | 你喜歡馬? |
[21:52] | I’m not talking to you until you tell me why you invited me here. | 你不告訴我為什麼你邀請我到這 我就不和你說話 |
[21:56] | I fancy you. | 我愛慕你 |
[21:59] | Is that so hard to believe? | 就那麼讓你難以相信嗎? |
[22:00] | – Yes. – Why? | – 是 – 為什麼? |
[22:02] | You’re beautiful. You… you’re strong. You’re full of light. | 你漂亮 堅強並且充滿活力 |
[22:06] | I enjoy you. | 我喜歡你 |
[22:07] | Well,I’m spoken for. By Tyler. | 我已有男朋友了 Tyler |
[22:10] | I thought you two ended things. | 我以為你們已經分手了 |
[22:11] | Yeah,because of you and your freaky sire bond with him. | 的確 因為你和他對你詭異的血緣羈絆 |
[22:14] | So you aren’t spoken for. | 所以你還單身吧 |
[22:20] | You know,horses are the opposite of people. | 你知道嗎 馬和人恰恰相反 |
[22:24] | They’re loyal. | 它們很忠誠 |
[22:28] | My father hunted me for a thousand years, | 我父親獵殺了我一千年 |
[22:30] | and the closest he ever came was the day he killed my favorite horse. | 他離我最近的一次是 那次他殺了我最愛的馬 |
[22:33] | He… he severed its neck with a sword as a warning. | 他…砍斷了它的脖子以示警告 |
[22:40] | Did you ever consider sitting down with your father and talking it out? | 你有沒有想過和你爸爸 坐下來把事情說清楚? |
[22:44] | I’m afraid my relationship with my father was a little more complex than yours. | 我們的關系遠比你和你爸爸的復雜 |
[22:50] | Maybe so. | 可能吧 |
[22:52] | But I let my father go with no regrets. | 但我讓我爸爸去得毫無遺憾 |
[22:56] | And to answer your question,yes,I like horses, | 回答你的問題 我是喜歡馬 |
[23:00] | but I also like people,and they actually like me. | 但我也喜歡人 他們也喜歡我 |
[23:03] | So I’ll be inside. | 所以我要進去了 |
[23:11] | I understand Rebekah shared the story of my family… | 我聽說Rebekah和你說過 我們家的故事 |
[23:16] | How I upset the balance of nature by turning my children into vampires. | 我把孩子們變成吸血鬼 擾亂了大自然平衡 |
[23:20] | She said you did it to protect them from the werewolves. | 她說你是為了保護他們 不受狼人的傷害 |
[23:22] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[23:25] | But in no time at all,they began to feed on human blood. | 但是沒過多久 他們就開始吸人血了 |
[23:29] | They ravaged the town with no remorse. | 他們毫無人性地破壞了小鎮 |
[23:33] | Eventually Niklaus turned against me. | 最後Niklaus還背叛了我 |
[23:38] | How are you gonna kill him? He’s immortal. | 你怎麼殺他呢 他是不死之身啊 |
[23:44] | It will take time,magic, | 這需要時間 要用魔法 |
[23:48] | and your assistance. | 還需要你的幫助 |
[23:50] | What do I have to do with it? | 跟我啥關系? |
[23:52] | My children believe I’m holding this ball to celebrate our reunion. | 我的孩子們以為 我辦這個舞會是為慶祝重聚 |
[23:57] | But in truth,I’ve gathered them together to perform a ritual. | 但實際上 我是為了完成儀式 才把他們聚起來 |
[24:00] | The first step requires blood from a doppelganger. | 而第一步需要二重身的血 |
[24:04] | Only a drop. | 一滴就夠 |
[24:06] | Its essence will be in the champagne toast later on this evening. | 稍晚的香檳祝酒時完成就好 |
[24:15] | Will you do it? | 你做不做 |
[24:19] | Or shall I? | 或者 我可不可以 |
[24:44] | Elijah is more suspicious than the others,so he may need more persuasion, | Elijah更多疑 可能要多勸勸他 |
[24:49] | But they must all drink at the toast in order to be linked as one. | 但是 要把他們連成一體 他們得在一會兒祝酒時都喝了酒 |
[24:53] | What do you mean “linked as one”? | 什麼叫做連成一體 |
[24:54] | You said yourself Klaus can’t be killed, | 你自己說的 Klaus是不死的 |
[24:58] | but tonight’s spell links all of my children together | 但是今晚 這個咒語會 把他們連成一體 |
[25:00] | so that if one goes,they all go. | 所以 如果一個死了 他們全都得跟著死 |
[25:05] | What? | 什麼? |
[25:06] | I love my family,Elena, but they are an abomination. | Elena 我愛我的孩子 但是他們是怪物 |
[25:12] | I betrayed nature when I created them. | 為了創造他們 我背叛了自然 |
[25:16] | It’s my duty to kill them. | 所以我有義務毀滅他們 |
[25:28] | I’m itching to kill something. What are we waiting for? | 我殺人的欲望已經燃燒起來了 我們還等啥? |
[25:30] | The mayor cornered me. | 鎮長剛才攔住我了 |
[25:31] | Give me 15 minutes to lure Matt outside. | 給我15分鐘 我去把Matt引出來 |
[25:33] | Outside? What’s wrong with right here on the stairs? | 去外面幹嘛 在樓梯上就行啊 |
[25:36] | Make a spectacle of it. | 讓大家開開眼 |
[25:37] | You sound like an idiot,Kol. | 你說的什麼傻話 Kol |
[25:39] | Mother would kill you if you ruined her party. | 如果你敢毀了這個舞會 母親會殺了你 |
[25:42] | See you outside. | 外面見 |
[25:47] | Easy,buddy. Don’t want you doing anything stupid. | 放輕鬆 兄弟 不想讓你做傻事 |
[25:55] | Where’s Elena? | Elena在哪? |
[25:55] | Exactly where she belongs,talking with Esther. | 在她該在的地方 跟Esther說話呢 |
[25:57] | – What did you do? – Ah,don’t blame me. | – 你做了什麼? – 哦 別怪我 |
[25:59] | This was all her,right down to the broken neck. | 都是她的主意 估計要斷氣了 |
[26:03] | You know,maybe you should stop being such a controlling dick,Damon. | Damon 你能別整成個混蛋控制狂麼? |
[26:05] | Wait. Hang on. I’m the problem here? | 等等 我是問題所在? |
[26:07] | You’re a liability,brother. | 你是個負累 兄弟 |
[26:08] | I’m trying to keep her alive,Stefan. | 我只想讓她活著 Stefan |
[26:10] | Yeah,well,your emotions are getting in the way of our plan. | 但你的情緒阻擋了我們的計劃 |
[26:13] | My emotions? | 我的情緒? |
[26:15] | How is this even happening right now? | 咋會有這麼離譜的事? |
[26:16] | Maybe because you care too damn much. | 因為你過于緊張了 |
[26:26] | So what are we doing out here? | 我們到外面是要做什麼? |
[26:31] | Just taking a break from the polite chitchat. | 只想逃離那些客氣的閒聊 |
[26:35] | It’s freezing. | 很冷啊 |
[26:37] | Let me get my coat. | 讓我拿一下外套 |
[26:40] | This is your car? | 這是你的車? |
[26:42] | Yep. | 是的 |
[26:45] | If I could compel myself a Maserati,I would. | 如果能蠱惑來一輛瑪莎拉蒂 我肯定幹 |
[26:49] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[26:52] | Oh,I’m a vampire. We don’t– | 噢 我是個吸血鬼 我們不會… |
[26:58] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[27:05] | Let’s go back inside. I’ve got all the fresh air I need. | 我們回去吧 新鮮空氣呼吸夠了 |
[27:18] | So how was my mother? | 我母親怎麼樣 |
[27:21] | Intense. | 讓人緊張 |
[27:22] | And for what reason did she need to speak with you in private? | 為什麼她要與你單獨談? |
[27:29] | Elena. | Elena |
[27:31] | Should I be concerned about my mother’s intentions? | 我需擔心我母親的意圖嗎? |
[27:35] | She just wanted to apologize for trying to have me killed. | 她只想為了要殺我這件事道歉 |
[27:39] | So it’s true,then? | 所以是真的了? |
[27:43] | She’s forgiven Klaus? | 她原諒了Klaus? |
[27:46] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[27:50] | Good evening,ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士們先生們 |
[27:52] | Waiters are coming round with champagne. | 侍應正在上香檳 |
[27:55] | I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. | 我邀請你們共敬一杯 |
[27:59] | It provides me with no greater joy | 沒有比看見我們一家團聚 |
[28:03] | than to see my family back together as one. | 更令我高興的事了 |
[28:08] | I’d like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. | 我感謝你們參與這美妙的夜晚 |
[28:15] | Cheers. | 幹杯 |
[28:16] | Cheers. | 幹杯 |
[28:27] | Cheers. | 幹杯 |
[28:50] | So what did you want to show me? | 你想讓我看什麼 |
[28:54] | One of my passions. | 我其中一個愛好 |
[28:57] | Impressive. I take the curators at the louvre aren’t on vervain. | 刮目相看呢 盧浮宮的管理者沒有喝馬鞭草吧 |
[29:03] | Yeah,well,that’s their mistake. | 是啊 算他們失誤 |
[29:08] | What about these? Where’d you steal this from? | 那這些呢 你從哪偷來的 |
[29:11] | Well,that’s a long story. | 故事可長了 |
[29:14] | But rest assured it was worn by a princess almost as beautiful as you. | 可信的是 這曾由一個 和你一樣漂亮的公主戴過的 |
[29:30] | Wait a second. Did… Did you do these? | 等等 是你畫的嗎? |
[29:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:36] | Actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the hermitage,not that anyone would notice. | 事實上我的一副風景畫在寺廟裡掛著 沒什麼人注意到 |
[29:43] | Have you been? | 你去過? |
[29:44] | – I’ve never really been anywhere. – I’ll take you. | – 其實 我啥地方都沒去過 – 我帶你去 |
[29:50] | Wherever you want. Rome. Paris. | 你想去哪都行 羅馬 巴黎 |
[29:54] | Tokyo? | 東京 |
[29:59] | Must be really nice to just snap your fingers and get whatever you want? | 隨便打個響指就能去想去的地方 一定很爽吧? |
[30:04] | Is that why you collect hybrids? | 這就是你收集混血兒的原因嗎? |
[30:06] | A little servant army to take you places and bring you things? | 養批僕人大軍 跟著你去別地兒 幫你”取”東西? |
[30:11] | You’re making assumptions. | 你這樣說太武斷了 |
[30:13] | Then why do you need Tyler? | 那你需要Tyler幹什麼? |
[30:15] | Stop controlling him. Give him his life back. | 不要再控制他了 還他自由吧 |
[30:20] | You know,this has been a fun evening, | 今晚本來挺美好的 |
[30:25] | but I think it’s time for you to leave. | 但我想是時候請你離開了 |
[30:28] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[30:31] | Your father didn’t love you,so you assume that no one else will either. | 你爸爸從不愛你 所以你就認定 其他人也不會 |
[30:35] | And that’s why you compel people or you sire them | 所以你就蠱惑 初擁其他人 |
[30:38] | or you try to buy them off, | 或者收買他們 |
[30:41] | but that’s not how it works. | 但這些都是沒用的 |
[30:43] | You don’t connect with people,because you don’t even try to understand them. | 你不能跟人交心 是因為 你根本不願意去了解他們 |
[30:52] | There you are. | 你在這呢 |
[30:53] | I was waiting outside for you. | 我剛還在外面等你 |
[30:55] | Where’s Matt? | Matt呢? |
[30:57] | About that,I,I changed my mind. | 關于那事 我改變主意了 |
[31:01] | I don’t want to ruin mother’s night. | 我不想把母親的夜晚都毀了 |
[31:02] | Don’t tell me you like this boy. | 別告訴我你喜歡上他了 |
[31:05] | And what did he do? He gave you 5 seconds of his attention? | 他做了些什麼? 眼睛在你身上停留了5秒? |
[31:09] | Don’t be so predictable,Rebekah. | 別老犯同一個錯 Rebekah |
[31:10] | You don’t have to be rude about it. | 你不必這麼粗魯吧 |
[31:13] | Just leave him be,ok? | 離他遠點 知道嗎? |
[31:19] | As you wish,sister. | 如你所願唄 妹子 |
[31:22] | Elena. | Elena |
[31:26] | Did you get what you want? | 達到目的了? |
[31:28] | – Actually,yes. – Good. Tell me on the ride home. | – 是的 – 好 一邊回家一邊告訴我吧 |
[31:30] | – We’re leaving. Come on. – No,Damon. Let go of me. | – 我們走了 快點 – 不 Damon 放開我 |
[31:34] | Look,I’m sorry that I had to,uh,cut you out of the plan. | 對不起 我別無選擇 把你排除 在計劃外了 |
[31:37] | There shouldn’t have been a plan. You shouldn’t be here. | 根本不該有這計劃 你不該來這 |
[31:40] | Do you think I like going behind your back? | 你以為我喜歡瞞著你嘛? |
[31:42] | I don’t. | 我也不想的 |
[31:44] | But if I hadn’t asked Stefan to help, then you would have tried to be the hero, | 如果我不去找Stefan幫忙 你就會搶著逞英雄 |
[31:46] | and you would have ruined everything. | 然後就會把一切都毀了 |
[31:47] | Sorry for trying to keep you alive. | 我護著你 你還活著 真不好意思啊 |
[31:49] | Clearly Stefan doesn’t give a crap anymore. | 很明顯Stefan現在不會在乎你了 |
[31:51] | Now you’re mad at me for including Stefan? | 你生氣是因為我扯上Stefan? |
[31:53] | No,I’m mad at you because I love you. | 不 我生氣是因為我愛你 |
[31:56] | Well,maybe that’s the problem. | 或許這就是問題吧 |
[32:05] | No,that’s not what I– | 不 我不是… |
[32:08] | No,I got it,Elena. | 我懂了 Elena |
[32:11] | I care too much. | 是我太在乎 |
[32:14] | I’m a liability. | 我就是一個拖後腿的 |
[32:19] | How ironic is that? | 多諷刺啊? |
[32:21] | Have you guys seen Matt? | 你們有見到Matt嗎? |
[32:28] | Matt. | Matt |
[32:49] | Good evening. You’re Rebekah’s friend. | 晚上好 你是Rebekah的朋友吧 |
[32:52] | We haven’t met. | 我們還沒正式介紹過 |
[32:58] | Matt Donovan. | Matt Donovan |
[33:00] | Kol Mikaelson. | Kol Mikaelson |
[33:06] | Aah! Easy on the hand. Guy’s a quarterback. | 矮油 手別這麼大力嘛 他可是四分衛呢 |
[33:22] | Damon. | Damon |
[33:26] | Are you crazy? | 你瘋了嗎? |
[33:32] | Maybe a little. | 或許有一點哦 |
[33:35] | Far be it from me to cause a problem. | 離我遠點吧 免得惹事兒 |
[33:51] | Tyler,it’s me. | Tyler 是我 |
[33:53] | Look,I’m grateful for what you’re doing, | 我很感激你所做的事 |
[33:57] | but… I miss you… | 但…我很想你 |
[34:03] | and I really wish you were here. | 我很希望你能在我身邊 |
[34:23] | Seriously. | 開玩笑嘛 |
[34:26] | Just give up already. | 快放棄吧 |
[34:40] | THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY, KLAUS | 謝謝你的誠實 Klaus |
[34:46] | No violence. That was all I asked. | 我的要求就這麼一點 不許動粗 |
[34:49] | Rebekah and Kol disgraced our family tonight. | Rebekah和Kol 今晚讓我們家族蒙羞了 |
[34:52] | It won’t happen again,mother. | 這事不會再發生了 母親 |
[34:54] | I’ll deal with them. | 我會處理好的 |
[35:03] | Thank you,Elijah. | 謝謝你 Elijah |
[35:05] | I wish the others were more like you. | 我希望其他的孩子也能像你這樣 |
[35:28] | Are we all right to speak freely? | 現在說話方便嗎? |
[35:31] | Yes. The sage still burns. | 嗯 鼠尾草還沒燒完 |
[35:44] | You’re not having second thoughts,are you? | 你不是想改主意吧? |
[35:46] | Of course not. | 當然不會 |
[35:48] | It’s just Elijah… | 只是Elijah… |
[35:51] | He’s so moral. | 他是個好孩子 |
[35:53] | You’re doing the right thing,mother. | 母親 你這麼做沒錯 |
[35:55] | You understand what this means,don’t you? | 你明白這意味著什麼吧? |
[35:59] | This spell I’m casting tonight will bind you all together as one. | 今晚我施的咒會讓你們結合為一體 |
[36:04] | I understand. | 明白 |
[36:08] | When it is time,I will be ready to die. | 到時候 我會平靜受死 |
[36:12] | Then we must complete the link. | 連接這一環不可少 |
[37:08] | The link is complete. | 完成了 |
[37:13] | You are one. | 你們結合了 |
[37:28] | So,uh, | 那就是說 |
[37:31] | Esther wants to kill her whole family. | Esther要殺光全家 |
[37:34] | How’s that for mother of the year? | 能當選年度最佳母親了吧? |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:39] | And I got to look Elijah right in the eye and lie to him about it. | 而我看著Elijah 騙了他 |
[37:41] | Well,good. Can’t say I’ll be sorry to see any of ’em go. | 騙得好 都死光了才好 |
[37:44] | I just signed their death sentences,Stefan. | Stefan 我判了他們所有人死刑 |
[37:46] | No,you signed Klaus’ death sentence,Elena. | 錯 你只判了Kluas的死刑 |
[37:51] | Everyone else is just collateral damage. | 其餘的只是陪葬 |
[37:53] | It’s not that simple. | 沒那麼簡單 |
[37:56] | The family has brought you nothing but darkness,Elena. | 這家人給你的生活帶來的只有黑暗 |
[38:00] | It is that simple. | 就這麼簡單 |
[38:08] | So,uh… | 還有 |
[38:11] | where’s Damon? | Damon呢? |
[38:12] | I would think that he’d wanna make sure you got home safely. | 他應該想知道你安全到家了吧 |
[38:15] | I’ll call him and let him know. | 我會打給他說一聲的 |
[38:20] | What was with him going after kol? | 他暴扁了Kol一頓是為什麼事兒? |
[38:23] | Damon being self-destructive. | Damon不就喜歡自虐嘛 |
[38:28] | I said something I didn’t mean. | 我說了些傷他的話 |
[38:32] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[38:38] | Anyway,uh… | 那行吧 |
[38:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:50] | Stefan. | Stefan |
[38:56] | Did you really not feel anything? | 你那時真沒感覺嗎? |
[39:00] | When? | 什麼時候? |
[39:01] | How do you do that? | 你怎麼做到的? |
[39:04] | Act like you don’t care, like you don’t feel anything? | 表現得毫不在乎 冷漠如冰 |
[39:09] | Because I can’t do that. I… | 我做不到 我… |
[39:13] | I feel. I feel everything. | 我有感覺 我能感覺到一切 |
[39:16] | Elena,stop. | Elena 別說了 |
[39:17] | I’m not going to stop,Stefan, | 我偏要說 |
[39:20] | because I don’t believe that you feel nothing. | 因為我不相信你沒感覺 |
[39:22] | What? You think I want to be this person? | 怎麼? 你以為我想變成這樣的人嗎? |
[39:24] | I hurt you,Elena. I bit you. | 我傷害了你 我咬了你 |
[39:28] | I hate myself for what I did to you. | 對你的所作所為 讓我恨透了自己 |
[39:30] | Then show it. Do something. | 那表現出來啊 有點行動啊 |
[39:32] | Stefan,anything is better than trying to convince me that you don’t care. | 你表現得不在乎是最讓我傷心的 |
[39:37] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[39:43] | Stefan. | Stefan |
[39:46] | If I let myself care, | 如果我在乎 |
[39:50] | all I feel is pain. | 唯一的感覺就是痛苦 |
[40:07] | What are you doing? | 幹什麼呢? |
[40:09] | Well,let’s see. | 好 那就回顧一下 |
[40:10] | I want to a dance and got my hand crushed, | 去了個舞會 結果手折了 |
[40:14] | found out that I don’t have health insurance, | 然後發現自己沒醫保 |
[40:16] | so I just needed a minute to myself. | 所以 我想清淨會兒 |
[40:20] | Well,I thought maybe I’d buy you an apology drink. | 我想請你喝一杯 道個歉 |
[40:24] | Maybe you could just leave me alone. | 幹脆直接別煩我好了 |
[40:26] | Look,I’m–I’m really sorry about kol. He’s a lunatic. | Kol那樣做 我真抱歉 他有點神經 |
[40:31] | Look,Rebekah,you’re really fun and pretty and all… | Rebekah 你人很風趣又漂亮 |
[40:37] | But I really need you to leave me alone. | 但請你不要找我了 |
[40:44] | Burn. Rejected by the captain of the football team. | 慘啊 被橄欖球隊長給甩了呀 |
[40:49] | Welcome to adolescence. | 偶像劇就這樣 |
[40:51] | Shut up,Damon. | 你給我閉嘴 |
[40:53] | Knew I should have killed him. | 真該殺了他 |
[40:55] | Mother wouldn’t let me. | 母親不同意 |
[40:59] | Well… never let people tell you what to do. | 要做自己的主人 少聽別人 |
[41:15] | Besides… | 而且… |
[41:18] | You would have broken him in a second. | 他可招架不住你 |
[41:20] | Are you suggesting I can’t be gentle? | 你是說我不走溫柔路線? |
[41:22] | No. | 不是 |
[41:23] | I’m just saying you should find someone a little more durable. That’s all. | 我是說你該找個持久耐用的嘛 |
[41:30] | And who would that be? | 有好推薦不? |
[42:13] | The Vampire Diaries S03E14 | 吸血鬼日記 |