时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:03] | 3 sleeping originals.4 coffins. | 三個沉睡的元老 四副棺材 |
[00:05] | Who is in the locked box? | 封著的那個睡著誰呢? |
[00:08] | – The coffin’s open. – Mother. | – 棺材開了 – 母親 |
[00:11] | It’s an invitation.”i think it’s time we finally meet. | 是封邀請函 “終于是時候見面了” |
[00:14] | “Damon won’t let me anywhere near her without protection. | 沒有保護 Damon不讓我靠近她 |
[00:16] | What do you need me to do? | 你想讓我怎麼做? |
[00:19] | Better hurry up. | 得趕緊了 |
[00:20] | I upset the balance of nature by turning my children into vampires. | 我把孩子們變成了吸血鬼 擾亂了自然平衡 |
[00:24] | It’s my duty to kill them. | 殺了他們就是我的責任 |
[00:26] | So it’s true.She’s forgiven Klaus. | 那麼是真的咯 她原諒了Klaus |
[00:28] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[00:29] | If I hadn’t asked Stefan to help,then you would have tried to be the hero, | 如果我沒請Stefan幫忙 那你肯定得逞英雄了 |
[00:31] | and you would have ruined everything. | 你必定會毀了一切 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry for trying to keep you alive. | 守護你活著 還真對不住你了 |
[00:34] | Now you’re mad at me for including Stefan? | 我扯上Stefan了 你倒還生我氣了? |
[00:36] | – No,I’m mad at you because I love you. – Maybe that’s the problem. | – 不 我生氣 是因為我愛你 – 也許這就是問題所在 |
[00:39] | – where’s Damon?- being self-destructive. | – Damon呢? – 自取滅亡呢 |
[00:41] | I said something I didn’t mean. | 我說錯話了 |
[00:43] | Do you really not feel anything? | 你真的無知無覺麼? |
[00:45] | If I let myself care,all I feel is pain. | 如果我放縱自己在乎 只能感到痛苦 |
[01:47] | Stefan,hey. | Stefan 嘿 |
[01:49] | It’s me.I really have to talk to you. | 是我 我真得和你談談 |
[01:53] | Please call me back. | 拜託回電給我 |
[02:16] | What? | 幹嘛? |
[02:18] | I called you 10 times last night. | 我昨晚打了你不下十次 |
[02:21] | We need to talk. | 我們得談談 |
[02:23] | Sorry.I’ve been busy. | 抱歉 我有點忙 |
[02:26] | If you’re mad at me,Damon,you need to get over it. | 要是你生我氣了 Damon 趕緊想開點吧 |
[02:30] | Oh,I’m over it. | 我早想開了 |
[02:48] | So let’s not make a big deal out of this. | 我們別太較真了 |
[02:50] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也這麼覺得 |
[02:52] | Besides,I expect you’ll come calling soon enough. | 不過我看呀 你早晚得打給我 |
[02:56] | Let’s not hold our breath. | 別抱太大希望了 |
[03:17] | The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 15 | 吸血鬼日記 |
[03:19] | Did you stop taking your vervain? | 你停了馬鞭草? |
[03:22] | You think Rebekah had to compel me? | 你覺得是Rebekah蠱惑了我? |
[03:23] | What’s wrong with you? She tried to kill me less than 48 hours ago. | 你什麼毛病啊? 不到兩天前她還想殺了我哎 |
[03:28] | Can’t we just move past that,Elena? | 何必這麼記仇呢 Elena? |
[03:32] | So is that how it’s gonna be now? | 現在就這麼著了啊? |
[03:34] | I hurt your feelings,and this is how you lash out at me? | 我傷了你 你就這麼報復我? |
[03:37] | Well,maybe,for once,something I did had nothing to do with you. | 我就不能有一回 做自己的事 不和你扯上關系啊 |
[03:44] | You should know… | 你要知道… |
[03:47] | That Esther’s planning on killing her entire family. | Esther計劃殺掉整個家族 |
[03:51] | She’s linked them all together with a spell. | 她已用咒語將他們全連結在一起 |
[03:52] | Whatever happens to one happens to all of them. | 只要其中之一有恙 其他人跟著遭殃 |
[03:55] | That’s great.Klaus’ll finally be dead.We win. | 太好了 Klaus終于要死了 我們贏啦 |
[04:01] | Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear? | 你幹嘛一副苦瓜臉? |
[04:03] | Because to kill Klaus,she has to kill all of them,including Elijah, | 因為要殺了Klaus 她就必須殺掉所有人 包括Elijah |
[04:07] | and he doesn’t deserve this. | 他不該受這分罪 |
[04:09] | I’m supposed to care about Elijah? | 他關我屁事? |
[04:11] | Shouldn’t you at least care about Rebekah? | 那你至少該想想Rebekah吧? |
[04:13] | 2 seconds ago,you were pissed that she attacked you. | 兩秒前你還因為她襲擊你而生氣呢 |
[04:16] | It’s a win-win. | 這可是雙贏啊 |
[04:21] | Don’t do anything to screw this up,Elena. | 別攪局 Elena |
[04:23] | – Why are you doing this? – He’s right,you know. | – 你為什麼要這麼做? – 他做得對 |
[04:25] | Klaus has to die.They all do. | Klaus必須死 他們都得死 |
[04:27] | see? Democracy in action. | 看見沒? 大家意見一致 |
[04:47] | there’s our girl. | 妹子回來了喲 |
[04:51] | Get out of my way,Kol. | 走開 Kol |
[04:53] | Out all night.What a scandal. | 徹夜未歸 傳出去多難聽 |
[04:56] | I trust you did better than that commoner. | 肯定吊到比傻小子更好的了吧 |
[04:58] | Matt,was it? | Matt對吧? |
[05:00] | If you don’t shut your mouth,the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth. | 趕緊閉嘴 不然我把你的牙都打掉 |
[05:04] | – Don’t start,Nik. – I didn’t say anything. | – 什麼也別說 Nik – 我什麼都還沒說啊 |
[05:07] | I’m bored. | 好沒勁 |
[05:09] | Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she’s having fun. | 咱的小妹雖然賤了點 但玩得挺樂呵 |
[05:14] | – I need entertainment. – What are you waiting for? | – 我也要玩一把 – 那你還等什麼? |
[05:16] | – Go on.Have at it. – It’s no fun to go alone. | – 去吧 – 一個人去沒意思啊 |
[05:18] | Join me,Nik. | 和我一起吧 Nik |
[05:21] | It’s the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart. | 匕首插心後至少補償我一下吧 |
[05:26] | Ok.Why not? | 好啊 |
[05:29] | I didn’t have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah’s date. | 你昨晚一心想殺Rebekah的伴兒 害我都沒喝個盡興 |
[05:33] | Yes,please go.This house has enough men rolling around in it. | 趕緊走吧 這兒陽氣太重了 |
[05:36] | Just like you, Bekah. | 你不就好這口嘛 Bekah |
[05:38] | Good riddance,both of you. | 趕緊滾啦 你們倆 |
[05:42] | Rebekah. | Rebekah |
[05:44] | Not you,too,Elijah. | 你不會也來吧 Elijah |
[05:47] | I’m worried about mother.Have you not noticed her strange behavior? | 我有點擔心母親 你不覺得她的行為有點奇怪嗎? |
[05:51] | She’s been dead for a thousand years.What’s strange for her? | 她都死了一千年了 有什麼奇怪的? |
[05:55] | Burned sage. | 燒焦鼠尾草 |
[05:57] | She was doing a privacy spell. | 她施了個私密咒 |
[06:00] | You know she fancies such things.Why don’t you ask Finn?He’s been doting on her. | 她就喜歡搞這些 你問問Finn吧 他跟媽最親了 |
[06:04] | I don’t trust Finn.He hates what we are.He always has. | 我不相信Finn 他一向很厭惡我們的本質 |
[06:06] | That’s not true. | 不會啦 |
[06:08] | And as for mother,she returned for one reason,to make her family whole. | 母親回來只為一件事 家族團聚 |
[06:13] | She loves us.What trouble are you looking to find? | 她愛我們 你找什麼事兒啊? |
[06:18] | he was gloating,like actual gloat. | 他可得意了 |
[06:21] | Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her. | 好像和她睡了很光榮似的 |
[06:25] | Is it working? | 有效嗎? |
[06:28] | It’s not working.I can hear every word you’re saying about Damon,the vampire gigolo. | 沒用 我還是能聽到你說Damon的 每句壞話 風流成性的吸血鬼 |
[06:32] | I don’t know.It’s a tricky spell. | 我搞不明白了 這個咒語挺難的 |
[06:34] | When Esther did it,she kept the sage burning. | Esther施咒時還一直燒著鼠尾草 |
[06:36] | There was a lot more smoke. | 有很多煙霧 |
[06:38] | All right,try it again. | 好吧 再試一次 |
[06:46] | Speaking of Esther,you should know she came to see me and Abby this morning. | 說起Esther 她今早來看我和Abby了 |
[06:53] | And all this time,you let me vent about Damon? | 那你還讓我說了那麼多Damon的氣話? |
[06:57] | – I don’t want you to worry. – Ok,well,what did she want? | – 我不想讓你擔心 – 她來幹嘛的? |
[07:00] | She wanted to introduce herself. | 她想自我介紹下 |
[07:02] | Abby and I helped bring her back. | 她能醒過來 我和Abby幫了忙 |
[07:04] | She’s channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. | 她連結了我們一族所有祖先 以獲取力量 |
[07:08] | I think she thought she was being po | 我覺得她是想以禮待人 |
[07:09] | ok,well, is there a way to stop her from channeling you? | 好吧 能阻止她把你相連嗎? |
[07:13] | Even if there was,why would I want that? | 即使可以 也沒必要啊 |
[07:15] | I just keep thinking… | 我只是在想… |
[07:18] | Before the sun and the moon ritual,Elijah found a way to keep me alive. | 在日月之祭以前 Elijah想辦法讓我活了下來 |
[07:23] | And now I’m in the exact same position,and I’m just gonna let him die? | 現在我處在相同的境地 難道就讓他一死了之嗎? |
[07:29] | It just doesn’t feel right. | 感覺這樣不對 |
[07:32] | Ok,first of all,this privacy spell is totally not working. | 好了 首先 這什麼私密咒的 一點都不管用 |
[07:36] | Second,Elena,you are not doing this.Esther is doing this. | 再說 Elena 殺人的不是你 而是Esther |
[07:41] | There’s no time to change your mind,Elena. | 沒時間改主意了 Elena |
[07:43] | He’ll be dead by the end of the night. | 今晚結束前他就會死的 |
[07:45] | What? | 什麼? |
[07:47] | It’s a full moon. | 今天是滿月 |
[07:49] | Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event. | Esther需要借助天象的力量 |
[07:53] | She asked me and Abby to join her. | 她叫我和Abby跟她一起 |
[07:58] | Join me for a little victory drink? | 來點勝利小酒嗎? |
[08:03] | We should wait until Klaus is dead. | 還是等Klaus死了再說吧 |
[08:05] | Why are you so extra broody? Didn’t you see the way we stood up to Elena? | 你咋這麼想不開? 沒看見咱倆咋對付Elena的嗎? |
[08:09] | I like you on my team. Must have driven her nuts. | 你能跟我一伙真好 肯定要把她逼瘋了 |
[08:12] | You still think she’s gonna screw this up,don’t you? | 你還是覺得她會攪局的 是不? |
[08:15] | Think somebody needs to talk to her. She’s not gonna listen to anything I say. | 我覺得得有人跟她談談 我說的話她是不會聽的 |
[08:18] | Is it because of your little sleepover? | 因為你留人過夜嗎? |
[08:20] | It’s not my fault she decided to get jealous. | 她要吃醋 可不關我的事 |
[08:22] | Well,given who you chose to sleep with,I would say it’s 100% your fault. | 考慮到你留的人是誰 要我說可都是你的錯 |
[08:27] | Whatever.Did you a favor. | 隨便啦 我還是幫了你的忙 |
[08:29] | Now you can come in and sweep her off her feet. | 現在你可以去捕獲她的芳心了 |
[08:31] | Nah.She’s better off without me. | 算了 沒我她會過得更好 |
[08:35] | Sure as hell better off without you. | 當然 沒你她也會很好 |
[08:42] | Fine.Neither one of us gets her. | 好吧 咱誰也別找她 |
[08:47] | Just make sure she doesn’t screw up Esther’s plan. | 就保證她別破壞Esther的計劃就好 |
[09:05] | – Elena. – Elijah. – Elijah | – Elena |
[09:08] | I don’t mean to intrude. | 冒昧打擾 |
[09:10] | I was hoping you might accompany me. | 我希望你能陪我走走 |
[09:14] | I want to show you something. | 我想帶你看個東西 |
[09:23] | Forgot how much I missed this land. | 都快忘了我有多想念這片土地 |
[09:25] | Can’t even imagine what it must have been like a thousand years ago. | 很難想象這裡千年前是什麼樣的 |
[09:29] | You know,your school was built over an Indian village,where I saw my first werewolf. | 你們學校是建在一個印第安村落上的 也是我第一次見到狼人的地方 |
[09:34] | The town square was where the natives would gather to worship. | 鎮廣場是當地人聚集拜神的地方 |
[09:38] | Matter of fact,near that was a- | 實際上 在那附近 |
[09:39] | There was a field where wild horses used to graze. | 有一片地是放馬用的 |
[09:46] | That’s incredible. | 真好 |
[09:50] | Come. | 來 |
[09:54] | – Do you know this place,too? – I do. | – 你也認識這地方? – 是啊 |
[09:58] | Below us is a cavern I used to play in as a boy, | 我們腳下有個地洞 我還是個孩子時常在這玩 |
[10:01] | connects to a system of tunnels that stretch across the entire area. | 它連接了延伸至整個區域的隧道系統 |
[10:07] | Perhaps it’s nature’s way of providing us with shelter against the savagery of the full moon. | 可能是大自然提供的 幫我們躲避滿月殺戮的場所 |
[10:13] | My mother said there must be a balance. | 我母親說一定要保持平衡 |
[10:18] | – Elijah,I should probably go home. – I admire you,Elena. | – Elijah 我可能該回家了 – 我很欣賞你 Elena |
[10:23] | You remind me of qualities I valued long before my mother turned us. | 你讓我想起了被母親變成 吸血鬼前所重視的品質 |
[10:28] | It’s not in your nature to be deceitful, | 你生來不會騙人 |
[10:29] | and yet when I asked you about your meeting with my mother the other night, | 但我問起那晚你和我母親相見的事 |
[10:33] | you lied to my face. | 你卻當著我的面說謊 |
[10:40] | That’s not true.I told you that all your mother wanted was a new start. | 不是這樣的 我說了 你母親只是想要重新開始 |
[10:44] | I can hear your heartbeat. | 我能聽見你的心跳 |
[10:47] | It jumps when you’re being dishonest with me. | 你騙我時跳得很快 |
[10:48] | You lied to me at the ball.You are lying to me now. | 在舞會上你就騙我 現在還騙我 |
[10:51] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我說實話 |
[10:53] | I never wanted this to happen. | 我從來不想這樣 |
[10:55] | What,Elena? | 什麼 Elena? |
[10:59] | We were told that whatever was gonna be in that coffin was gonna kill Klaus. | 有人告訴我們 棺材裡的東西 對Klaus來說是致命的 |
[11:03] | When we found out that it was your mother… | 當我們發現是你母親時… |
[11:07] | We didn’t know what to think. | 都不知道該怎樣想了 |
[11:08] | Since her return,she said she only wants this family whole again. | 從她回來 就一直說 只想要個完整的家 |
[11:11] | When she asked to see me,I-I thought that maybe she could help, | 她要求見我時 我想她可能幫得上忙 |
[11:17] | that she would find a way to kill Klaus. | 她能找到殺掉Klaus的方法 |
[11:21] | It’s not just Klaus that she wants to kill. | 她想殺的不只是Klaus |
[11:26] | She wants to kill us all,doesn’t she? | 她想殺了我們所有人 是不? |
[11:32] | She wants to undo the evil she created. | 她想解除自己造的孽 |
[11:35] | I’m so sorry,Elijah.I wish there was something I could do to help. | 很抱歉 Elijah 我希望自己能做點什麼 |
[11:41] | You know,one thing I’ve learned in my time on this earth… | 知道嗎 我在世這麼久 學到的一點就是… |
[11:47] | Be careful what you wish for. | 許願要小心 |
[12:10] | I haven’t seen Elena since this morning. | 今天早上之後我就沒見過Elena |
[12:12] | Well,she’s not answering her phone. | 她不接電話 |
[12:13] | Well,I’m surprised you have time to call,what with all this original sex you’ve been having. | 你還有時間打電話呢 不是忙著和元老滾床單嗎 |
[12:18] | She told you? | 她跟你說了? |
[12:19] | – Oh,she told me. – Oh,really? | – 她跟我說了 – 是嗎? |
[12:21] | Did she also tell you that she’s having an attack of conscience about this whole original murder thing? | 那她跟你說了對謀殺元老 感到良心不安的事嗎? |
[12:25] | Hey,listen,I’m not gonna judge her for having a conscience. | 我不會因為她有良心而責怪她 |
[12:27] | Well,you don’t have to judge her.Just tie her up. | 你不用責怪她 把她綁起來 |
[12:29] | Lock her in her room till this is over. | 鎖在屋裡 直到完事就成 |
[12:30] | Well,I wouldn’t if I could,and I can’t,because I’m busy. | 就算我能我也不做 況且 我現在沒時間 做不了 |
[12:34] | – Busy doing what? – Don’t worry about it. | – 忙什麼呢? – 用不著你操心 |
[12:38] | Are you with the sexy psycho doctor? | 你跟那個超正的神經醫生一起呢? |
[12:40] | Good-bye,Damon. | 不說了 Damon |
[12:51] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[12:53] | Does he still think i’m a serial killer? | 他還覺得我是個連環殺手呢? |
[12:55] | He’s a little judgmental. | 他是有點妄斷啦 |
[12:58] | Speaking of… | 說到這個 |
[13:02] | Your x-rays were inconclusive. | 從你的X光片上看不出什麼 |
[13:04] | Your knife wound was already semi-healed. | 刀傷都好了一半了 |
[13:06] | It’s impossible to tell anything about whoever stabbed you. | 不可能看出來誰刺的你 |
[13:09] | Short,tall,left-handed,right-handed-No clue. | 無論高矮 還是左右撇子 什麼線索都沒有 |
[13:12] | Well,what about my head? Why can’t I remember anything about the attack? | 那我的腦部掃描什麼說 我怎麼什麼都記不起來 |
[13:15] | Your ct scans were clear. | CT圖也沒什麼事 |
[13:17] | Maybe you were compelled to forget. | 也許你是被蠱惑忘記的 |
[13:20] | Wait.You think the killer’s a…Vampire? | 等下 你覺得兇手是…吸血鬼? |
[13:25] | There are no other suspects.It’s the obvious conclusion. | 沒別的嫌疑人了 結論很明顯啊 |
[13:28] | Ah,come on now. | 拜託 |
[13:30] | Let’s not go blaming the new family in town, | 可別怪罪新搬來的這家 |
[13:32] | just’cause you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. | 就因為你們的兇手正逍遙法外 |
[13:36] | Don’t mind us. My brother and I are just here to let off some steam.Right, Kol? | 別在意 我跟我弟就是過來消遣的 是吧 Kol? |
[13:41] | Right. | 沒錯 |
[13:48] | Who’s the creepy,lurky guy? | 那個鬼祟又詭異的人是誰? |
[13:50] | That’s Esther’s son,Finn,and he’s a vampire,so… | 是Esther的兒子Finn 他是個吸血鬼 能聽到咱們… |
[13:54] | Wonder what your grams thinks about the part we’re playing in this balance of nature stuff? | 咱們參與”自然平衡”這事 你說你祖母會怎麼看 |
[14:00] | She’s probably on the other side screaming about getting involved with vampire business. | 也許她就在另一邊喊著 讓咱們倆參與呢 |
[14:06] | Bennett witches,thank you for coming. | Bennett家族的女巫 謝謝你們能來 |
[14:09] | I could think of no better allies than the woman | 這樣的盟友再好也沒有了 你讓Mikael永遠睡去 |
[14:11] | who sent mikael into his long sleep and the girl who fought Niklaus so bravely. | 而這個姑娘 一直勇敢的反抗Niklaus |
[14:17] | Why exactly did you invite us here? | 你到底把我們叫這來幹嘛 |
[14:19] | You are the descendants of the witch Ayana. | 你們是女巫Ayana的後代 |
[14:21] | She was a great mentor of mine,and I think it’s only fitting that I draw from her bloodline. | 她是我偉大的導師 所以我認為 從她的後代裡找幫手再好不過了 |
[14:26] | So are you channeling our ancestors? | 你是想連結我們的祖先麼 |
[14:28] | I draw from the entirety of the bennett bloodline,living and dead. | 我的能量來自整個Bennett家族 無論是生是死 |
[14:32] | The connection affords me great power,although it is somewhat difficult to maintain, | 我借此可以獲得巨大的能量 但是這個連結維持起來很難 |
[14:37] | which is why I require you,mother and daughter, | 所以我需要你們母女 |
[14:42] | the bloodline made manifest. | 讓血緣鏈變得更強 |
[14:45] | Tonight,my sisters, | 姐妹們 就在今晚 |
[14:48] | we shall bring peace to the spirits of nature that we serve, | 我們將還寧靜于所侍聖靈 |
[14:51] | and for that,I thank you. | 為此我感謝你們 |
[15:10] | Going somewhere? | 哪兒去啊你? |
[15:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在這兒幹什麼? |
[15:13] | Not much,unless you try to run… | 沒幹嘛 不過要是你想逃走的話 |
[15:17] | In which case,I get to kill you. | 我就可以借口殺掉你了 |
[15:22] | Can’t find her anywhere. | 哪兒也找不到她 |
[15:24] | Hello,Stefan. | 你好啊 Stefan |
[15:26] | He has Elena. | Elena在他手裡 |
[15:27] | Actually she’s with Rebekah. | 其實她在Rebekah手裡 |
[15:30] | As you can imagine,my sister’s just dying to tear her throat out. | 如你們所知 我妹妹恨不得置她于死地而後快 |
[15:33] | So if you want to save Elena’s life,I need you to help me stop my mother. | 所以你倆若想讓Elena活命 就得幫我阻止我母親 |
[15:38] | I’m a little embarrassed to admit, | 說起來慚愧 |
[15:40] | but when it comes to killing thousand-year-old resurrected witches, | 讓我去殺一個復活的千歲女巫 |
[15:44] | I’m a little rusty. | 我還沒那麼大能耐 |
[15:45] | Yes,unfortunately even when killed,my mother doesn’t seem to want to stay dead, | 是啊 糟糕的是她不願意一直死著 |
[15:50] | not with the spirits of nature at her side. | 不和與她同一陣線的亡靈們待一起 |
[15:52] | So what are we supposed to do? | 你想讓我們幹什麼? |
[15:53] | The witches that released my mother,she’s drawing her power from their bloodline. | 那些放她出來的女巫們 我母親正在從她們的血脈裡汲取能量 |
[15:57] | That line needs to be broken. | 你們得斷了她們的血脈 |
[16:00] | Broken? | 斷? |
[16:02] | Yeah,he means… | 他是想說… |
[16:06] | You want us to kill them. | 你想讓我們殺了她們 |
[16:07] | You know i’d do it myself,but I’ve absolutely no idea where they are. | 我情願自己動手 但是我根本就不知道她們在哪 |
[16:12] | Besides,seeing me,they’d immediately know my intent. | 況且 她們一看到我 就知道我企圖 |
[16:14] | They won’t expect to be harmed by the likes of you. | 她們是不會想到你們會傷害她們的 |
[16:16] | In any case,you have until 6 minutes after 9:00 to find them. | 總之九點零六前你們必須找到她們 |
[16:21] | Oh,how superspecific of you. | 你說的還真精確啊 |
[16:23] | By 9:07,the moon’ll be full. | 當九點零七分滿月出現時 |
[16:25] | My mother will have the power she needs to kill me and my family. | 母親就會獲得殺掉我們所需的能量 |
[16:27] | If you do not stop her before then,Rebekah will kill Elena. | 若你們不能在那之前阻止她 Rebekah就會殺了Elena |
[16:33] | So we all have our timeline. | 所以說我們各有時間表 |
[16:36] | I suggest you get started. | 趕快動手吧 |
[16:44] | All right,love.Now look into the camera. | 親愛的 看鏡頭 |
[16:47] | What are you doing? | 你想幹嘛? |
[16:48] | Shooting your picture to inspire your boyfriends. | 拍幾張照片激勵你的男友們啊 |
[16:51] | Why don’t you tell them how delightful it is being stuck in a hole with your biggest fan? | 你怎麼不和他們說說 和你的頭號粉絲擠在這洞裡有多爽呢? |
[16:55] | I guess you think I had this coming,huh… | 因為我之前對你的所作所為 |
[16:58] | After what I did to you. | 你大概覺得我是罪有應得 |
[17:00] | You know,I don’t know what I want more, | 我現在真不知道更想要哪個 |
[17:02] | to find out we’re Savedor to find out it’s all right to kill you. | 是等著瞧我們能不能活下來 還是等著瞧能不能殺了你 |
[17:06] | This isn’t my fault. | 這不是我的錯 |
[17:09] | I wanted to get rid of Klaus.At one point,so did you. | 我只不過想擺脫Klaus 你不也曾這樣想嗎 |
[17:14] | I didn’t know that your mom was planning on killing all of you. | 我不知道你母親想要殺掉你們全家 |
[17:16] | Do you think I want to spend what could be the last few hours of my life | 你覺得我會在生命的最後時刻 |
[17:20] | having idle chitchat with a girl who literally stabbed me in the back? | 和背後刺我一刀的妞兒鬼扯嗎? |
[17:23] | Of course not. | 必須不啊 |
[17:25] | But for some reason,everybody seems to want to bend over backwards to save your life, | 但不知為啥 每個人都竭盡全力要保你的命 |
[17:29] | which is incredibly annoying,but makes you the perfect hostage. | 雖然這事兒很惡心人 但也讓你成了絕佳人質啊 |
[17:35] | So why don’t you sit down and shut upbefore I ruin everything by ripping your head off. | 你還是閉嘴坐下吧 免得我扭下你的頭 一切盡毀 |
[18:01] | clock’s ticking. | 時間在消逝 |
[18:04] | You gonna help me brainstorm a plan,or you too busy fixing a snack? | 你是預備跟我想個計劃呢 還是忙著搓一頓? |
[18:07] | We need to call Bonnie. | 我們要給Bonnie打個電話 |
[18:09] | There’s gotta be a way for her to stop Esther from channeling all that power. | 她肯定有辦法阻止 Esther連結那些能量 |
[18:13] | “a,” what if she’s with Esther? | 首先 要是她正和Esther在一起怎麼辦? |
[18:15] | “b,” what if she can’t cut her off? | 其次 要是她無法切斷連結怎麼辦? |
[18:16] | “c,” I don’t know how any of this stuff works,and,”d,” neither do you. | 然後 我不清楚這裡面怎麼運作的 你也一樣 |
[18:19] | – You got a better plan?- Worst-case scenario,simple mechanics. | – 你有更好的主意? – 最壞的情況下 也有簡單法子 |
[18:23] | Can’t draw power from a dead battery. | 電池沒電 就沒法接通能量 |
[18:26] | – Kill ’em. – If it comes to that. | – 殺了她們 – 到那地步再說 |
[18:36] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定有其他方法的 |
[18:38] | Well,what if I told youI had a less diabolical plan? | 想聽聽仁慈點的主意麼? |
[18:44] | – You wanna dagger Elijah. – Well,they’re all linked. | – 你想要刺殺Elijah – 他們都是相連的 |
[18:47] | One goes down,they all go down.The witches live.Elena’s safe. | 放倒一個 放倒全部 女巫和Elena全身而退 |
[18:50] | – Problem solved. – We don’t know how that’ll affect Klaus. | – 問題解決 – 我們不確定Klaus是否受影響 |
[18:52] | Ironically,Klaus isn’t our current problem. | 諷刺的是 Klaus會怎樣倒無所謂 |
[18:55] | Dagger’s lethal to any vampire who uses one. | 吸血鬼使用那匕首會死的 |
[18:57] | Well,I just so happen to know someone crazy enough to give it a shot. | 我可有個躍躍欲試的好人選呢 |
[19:02] | Yeah.No,they’re still here. | 沒 他們還在這 |
[19:04] | Yeah.They’ve drank their way through half the grill’s liquor supply. | 嗯 他們都快把這兒喝空了 |
[19:07] | Good.It’ll be easier if they’re wasted. | 不錯 醉了更容易放倒 |
[19:10] | – So what’s the plan? – Divide and conquer. | – 計劃是什麼? – 分而治之 各個擊破 |
[19:13] | First we’ll need a little blonde distraction. | 先來個美人計調虎離山 |
[19:22] | I remember her from last night. | 我昨晚見過她 |
[19:24] | She looks like a tasty little thing. | 的確是個小美人啊 |
[19:27] | Say another word,and i’ll tear out your liver. | 再說一個字 我就挖出你的肝 |
[19:30] | Caroline. | Caroline |
[19:32] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[19:34] | Join us for a drink? | 和我們喝一杯吧? |
[19:38] | Mm,I’d rather die of thirst,but thanks. | 嗯 我寧願渴死 不過謝了 |
[19:43] | Isn’t she stunning? | 是不是讓人驚豔? |
[19:45] | She certainly looks good walking away from you. | 躲你是躲得挺順溜的 |
[19:49] | I’ll take that as a challenge. | 我準備挑戰一下 |
[19:57] | – Caroline! – Are you serious? | – Caroline! – 你還來? |
[20:00] | Take a hint. | 想想我潛台詞好麼 |
[20:01] | Don’t be angry,love. We had a little spat. | 別生氣嘛 親愛的 我們有了點小口角 |
[20:05] | I’m over it already. | 我已經不生氣了 |
[20:06] | Ah,well,I’m not. | 我還沒 |
[20:08] | Well,how can I acquit myself? | 我怎麼做才能給自己平反? |
[20:13] | You and your expensive jewelry and your romantic drawings can leave me alone. | 別再給我貴重珠寶和浪漫畫像了 |
[20:20] | Oh,come on.Take a chance,Caroline. | 別這樣 就試試看嘛 Caroline |
[20:25] | Talk to me. | 和我聊天 |
[20:27] | Come on.Get to know me. | 來嘛 來了解我 |
[20:31] | I dare you. | 我賭你不敢 |
[20:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:50] | – So what do you want to talk about? – I want to talk about you. | – 那你想聊什麼? – 我想聊你 |
[20:56] | Your hopes.Your-your dreams. | 你的願望 你的- 你的夢想 |
[20:58] | Everything you want in life. | 任何你想要的 |
[21:03] | Just to be clear,i’m too smart to be seduced by you. | 先說明白 我太聰明了 你釣不著的 |
[21:08] | Well,that’s why I like you. | 所以我才喜歡你 |
[21:14] | the pentagram represents our connection to magic. | 這個五芒星代表我們和巫術的連接 |
[21:17] | The salt is a symbol of the earth. | 鹽是土地的象征 |
[21:20] | and the torches? | 火炬呢? |
[21:21] | 5 torches,one for each of my children. | 5支火炬 代表我5個孩子 |
[21:28] | What’s the spell you’re doing? | 你要施什麼咒語? |
[21:29] | As the witch who cast the spell that made them vampires,I can also reverse it. | 是我施咒讓他們變成吸血鬼 我也可以解咒 |
[21:35] | When they become human again,they can be killed. | 當他們恢復為人類 就可以被殺死 |
[21:39] | As they are linked as one,my brave Finn will be the sacrifice. | 既然他們連為一體 我的勇士Finn將成為獻祭 |
[21:45] | With his death will come theirs. | 他死了 其他人也會死 |
[21:48] | And you’re just willing to die? | 難道你就自願赴死? |
[21:51] | My mother’s releasing me from an eternity of shame. | 母親將從永恆的羞恥中解放我 |
[21:55] | It’s not a sacrifice. It’s a gift. | 這不是犧牲 這是恩賜 |
[22:06] | A woman of your caliberought to choose more suitable company. | 像你這般姿色 該配個更好的男伴 |
[22:10] | What’s your name,love? | 你叫什麼名字 親愛的? |
[22:11] | None of your business. | 和你無關 |
[22:13] | Let’s try that again. I’ll start. | 我們重新來過 我起頭 |
[22:15] | – I’m Kol. – Why don’t you get lost,Kol? | – 我叫Kol – 你幹嘛不滾開 Kol? |
[22:17] | And why would I do that? | 我幹嘛要那樣做? |
[22:19] | I like pretty little things with sharp tongues. | 我就愛牙尖嘴利的小美人 |
[22:24] | Pretty sure she told you to get lost. | 我確信她剛剛讓你滾的吧 |
[22:27] | I’m pretty sure I don’t care. | 我確信我不在乎 |
[22:32] | Next time,take a hint. | 下一次 反應利索點 |
[22:49] | Something’s wrong. | 有點不對勁 |
[22:55] | What is it? | 怎麼了? |
[22:59] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | – 你做了什麼? – 沒有啊 |
[23:02] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything. Stop it. | – 你做了什麼? – 什麼都沒做 別這樣 |
[23:10] | Kol. | Kol |
[23:13] | here. Grab him. | 給 抓著他 |
[23:14] | Tell the sexy doctor good work. | 表揚一下火辣醫生 |
[23:28] | – I should have killed you months ago. – Do it. | – 我早該殺了你 – 來吧 |
[23:31] | That’s not gonna stop Esther from killing you. | 那也阻止不了Esther殺你 |
[23:34] | What did you say about my mother? | 你說我母親什麼? |
[23:36] | You didn’t know I was friends with your mummy? | 你不知道我和你媽咪是好朋友? |
[23:39] | Yeah,we have a lot in common. | 我們可是志趣相投呢 |
[23:40] | She hates you as much as I do. | 她跟我一樣厭惡你 |
[23:42] | leave him! | 別碰他! |
[23:48] | We still need him, Niklaus. | 我們還用得著他 Niklaus |
[23:49] | What did mother do? | 母親做了什麼? |
[23:52] | What did she do, Elijah? | 她做了什麼 Elijah? |
[23:59] | You tell me where the witches are, or I’ll have my sister kill Elena right now. | 你不告訴我女巫們在哪 我就讓我妹妹殺了Elena |
[24:05] | You told me we had until after 9:00. | 你說過九點之後的 |
[24:07] | I’m sure Rebekah’d be more than happy to start her work early. | 我相信Rebekah更加樂意提前動手 |
[24:30] | You can’t hide,Elena! | 你躲不了的 Elena |
[24:34] | Not sure why I’m feeling under the weather. | 不知道為什麼我感覺不適 |
[24:36] | Must be your boys trying to find a loophole. | 肯定是你的男朋友們在鑽空子 |
[24:39] | Won’t matter. | 沒關系 |
[24:42] | I could chase you down on my worst day. | 狀態再差 我也能抓到你 |
[24:52] | boo. | 砰 |
[24:55] | You little bitch. | 你個小賤貨 |
[25:04] | What is this? | 這是什麼? |
[25:08] | Sorry. | 對不起 |
[25:10] | No vampires allowed. | 吸血鬼勿進 |
[25:17] | No,no,no,no. | 別 別 別 |
[25:20] | Listen,Elena’s still out there. I need to go find her. | Elena還在外頭 我要去找她 |
[25:21] | Shut up. Stay seated. You might have a concussion. | 別說話了 坐好 你可能腦震蕩了 |
[25:26] | So this is your place,huh? | 這就是你住的地方? |
[25:28] | Kind of a slob. | 挺亂的 |
[25:29] | Housekeeping is not high on my priority list. | 我可不在乎打掃衛生 |
[25:32] | I see that. | 我看得出 |
[25:33] | Look at me. | 看著我 |
[25:37] | Pupillary response is normal. | 瞳孔反應正常 |
[25:40] | You might have a broken rib. | 你可能肋骨斷了 |
[25:46] | Well,that kind of sucks,getting my ass kicked on a date. | 在約會時被揍 真倒霉 |
[25:49] | That’s what you get picking fights with guys 30 times your age. | 這就是挑釁千年吸血鬼打架的下場 |
[25:55] | Rest. Damon and Stefan are gonna take care of Elena. | 休息吧 Damon和Stephen會照看好Elena |
[26:01] | I am going to take care of you. | 我則負責照顧你 |
[26:17] | So how do we know they’re gonna be at the old witch house? | 咱咋知道她們會在女巫古宅裡? |
[26:19] | We don’t,but if they’re not,then we have about 10 minutes till Rebekah tears Elena apart. | 是不確定 但如果她們不在 Rebekah大概10分鐘內會撕開Elena |
[26:23] | And if we sit this out,Esther completes her spell, Klaus dies,you get your revenge. | 如果我們坐視不理 Esther完成她的咒語 Klaus死去 你就得以復仇 |
[26:28] | It’s what you wanted the whole time. | 這是你一直想要的 |
[26:31] | – The only collateral damage is… – Elena. – Elena | – 唯一的附帶傷害是 |
[26:36] | You know what she’d choose. | 你知道她會怎麼選的 |
[26:39] | – She’d let herself be killed to save a friend. – yep.. | – 她寧願自己死也會救朋友的 – 是的 |
[26:47] | If we do this,it’ll wreck her. | 如果我們這樣做 會毀了她 |
[26:48] | Oh,she’ll hate us. | 她還會討厭我們 |
[26:52] | Thing is she only needs to hate one of us. | 但她只需討厭我們其中一個 |
[26:54] | Only one of us has to do the actual deed. | 只要我們其中一個做就好 |
[27:02] | So who’s it gonna be,brother? | 那會是誰呢 兄弟 |
[27:07] | Well… | 這個嘛… |
[27:10] | Heads,I do it. | 正面是我 |
[27:12] | Tails,you do it. | 反面是你 |
[27:16] | Awful lot of effortfor someone who pretends not to care about her anymore. | 對假裝不再關心她的人來說 真是太需要努力了 |
[27:20] | Pot,kettle,brother. | 我們是半斤對八兩 |
[27:54] | Elena. | Elena |
[27:58] | Let’s pick it up where we left off. | 我們繼續剛才的主題 |
[28:04] | What are you doing? | 你幹什麼? |
[28:05] | Thought I’d shake things up a bit. | 我想試試新辦法 |
[28:10] | Are you insane? | 你瘋了吧? |
[28:11] | I prefer spontaneous. | 我這叫率性而為 |
[28:14] | That’s probably why Damon likes me so much. | 可能Damon就是因此這麼喜歡我 |
[28:23] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下來這麼辦 |
[28:31] | You’re gonna come outside… | 你要麼乖乖出來… |
[28:36] | Or you’re gonna stay in there and burn. | 要麼待在裡面 等著燒死 |
[28:47] | The next match is landing on you. | 下一根火柴就落在你身上了 |
[28:50] | So,Elena,how does it feel to know that these may be your last moments? | Elena 這可能是你的最後時刻了 有什麼感想? |
[28:56] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你來告訴我 |
[28:58] | You’re the one whose mother is trying to kill you. | 是你媽媽想要殺你 |
[29:01] | You should be very careful what you say to me. | 你對我說話要特別小心 |
[29:04] | You’re still wearing her necklace. | 你還帶著她的項鏈 |
[29:07] | Do you want it? Is that your last request? Here. | 你想要? 這是你最後的要求? 給你吧 |
[29:11] | It’s all yours. | 它歸你了 |
[29:13] | She’s not doing this because she hates you,Rebekah. | Rebekah 她這樣做不是因為恨你 |
[29:16] | She told me that she-She just doesn’t have another choice. | 她跟我說 她別無選擇 |
[29:20] | Spare me your pity, Elena. | Elena 你不用可憐我 |
[29:22] | We’re not girlfriends. | 我們可不是閨蜜 |
[29:24] | You want me to prove it? Say the word. | 你想讓我證明這一點? 一句話 |
[29:34] | – You’re not gonna do it. – And why is that? | – 你不會這麼做 – 為什麼? |
[29:37] | Because there’s still a chance that you might be alive tomorrow, | 因為有可能你明天還能活著 |
[29:41] | and if that’s the case and you kill me now, | 如果真是這樣 你現在把我殺了 |
[29:46] | you’ll have used up all of your revenge,wasted it. | 你就把你的復仇計劃全浪費了 |
[29:51] | And isn’t that what you want,revenge | 你就是想報復我 是不是? |
[29:55] | because I-I pretended to like youand then I stuck a dagger in your back? | 就是因為我假裝喜歡你 然後在你背上捅了匕首? |
[30:00] | I mean,that’s why you slept with Damon,isn’t it? | 這就是你和Damon上床的原因 是不是? |
[30:03] | That’s why you’re tormenting me,because I hurt your feelings. | 你這樣折磨我 是因為我傷害了你 |
[30:16] | – The tough act doesn’t suit you. – I never said I was tough. | – 你不適合扮強勢 – 我從沒說過我強勢 |
[30:22] | We both know that I’m right. | 我們都知道 我說對了 |
[30:30] | They’re coming,mother. | 母親 他們來了 |
[30:31] | No. It’s too soon. The moon is not high enough. | 不 現在太早了 月亮還不夠高 |
[30:34] | Go quickly. | 快躲開 |
[30:42] | My sons,come forward. | 我的兒子們來了 |
[30:43] | – Stay beside me. – It’s ok. | – 留在我旁邊 – 沒關系 |
[30:47] | They can’t enter. | 他們進不來 |
[30:55] | That’s lovely. | 真有趣 |
[30:56] | We’re stuck out here while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. | 我們都進不去 而你最愛的兒子 卻在扮演獻祭的羔羊 |
[31:01] | How pathetic you are,Finn. | Finn 你真可悲 |
[31:03] | Be quiet,Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine. | Kol 安靜點 你兄弟有你無法想象的美德 |
[31:07] | Whatever you think of us,killing your own children would be an atrocity. | 不管你認為我們怎麼樣 虎毒都不食子啊 |
[31:11] | My only regret is that I did notlet you die a thousand years ago. | 我唯一後悔的就是 沒有讓你在一千年前死去 |
[31:16] | Enough. | 夠了 |
[31:18] | All this talk is boring me. | 這談話太無聊了 |
[31:20] | End this now,mother,or I’ll send you back to hell. | 做個了結吧 母親 不然我送你回地獄去 |
[31:25] | For a thousand years,I’ve been forced to watch you, | 一千年來 我都不得不監視你 |
[31:29] | felt the pain of every victim,suffered while you shed blood. | 你的每個受害者我都感同身受 你掀起腥風血雨時 我備受煎熬 |
[31:36] | Even you,Elijah,with your claim to nobility,you’re no better. | 即便是你 Elijah 標榜自己是貴族 你也好不到哪兒去 |
[31:42] | All of you… | 你們所有人… |
[31:44] | You’re a curse on this earth stretched out over generations. | 都是這世上貽害萬年的禍害 |
[31:52] | If you’ve come to plead for your life… | 如果你們要為自己請命… |
[31:55] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:57] | You’ve wasted your time. | 你們在浪費時間 |
[32:02] | This place has some serious vibe in it. | 這兒的氣氛真詭異 |
[32:04] | The witch spirits will protect us from the originals, | 亡靈們保護我們不受元老的傷害 |
[32:07] | but we should get into the basement. | 但我們需要進地下室 |
[32:18] | Abby. | Abby |
[32:23] | Stefan,what’s going on? | Stefan 怎麼回事? |
[32:25] | They took Elena. They’re gonna kill her unless we stop Esther. | 他們帶走了Elena 如果我們不阻止Esther 他們就殺了她 |
[32:31] | God,Stefan,I – I can’t stop her. | 天啊 Stefan 我… 我阻止不了她 |
[32:34] | She’s channeling us. | 她正把我們連結在一起 |
[32:36] | Bonnie,if you can’t stop her… | Bonnie 如果你阻止不了她… |
[32:41] | I have to find another way. | 我就得另尋辦法了 |
[32:48] | Stefan,no. | Stefan 不 |
[32:52] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎麼辦? |
[32:54] | Even if you kill us,Esther’s channeling every witch in our ancestry,living and dead. | 即使你殺了我們 Esther還會連結 咱一族裡其他女巫祖先 無論她們生死 |
[32:59] | Esther’s drawing from the witches,and the only way to cut her off | Esther從女巫那裡吸取能量 切斷她的唯一辦法 |
[33:03] | is if one of you is no longer a witch. | 就是你們其中一個不再是女巫 |
[33:09] | This’ll only hurt a second. | 只會疼一下下 |
[33:12] | no. | 不 |
[33:14] | Sisters,do not abandon me! | 姐妹們 不要丟下我! |
[33:17] | Mother! | 母親! |
[33:42] | You can come out now. | 你現在可以出來了 |
[33:45] | Seems your boys took care of the problem. | 看來你的男友們解決了問題 |
[33:48] | How did they do that? | 他們怎麼做的? |
[33:50] | Damon turned your witch friend’s mother into a vampire. | Damon把你女巫朋友的媽媽初擁了 |
[33:53] | – What? – Quite clever,actually. | – 什麼? – 其實 這招很聰明 |
[33:56] | They needed to sever the witch line,and,well, | 他們需要切斷女巫之間的聯系 |
[33:59] | you can’t be a witch and a vampire. | 女巫或吸血鬼 只能擇其一 |
[34:02] | In any case,you’re free to go. | 總之 你可以走了 |
[34:07] | Oh,and,uh,by the way,you were right. | 順便告訴你 你是對的 |
[34:11] | I do prefer taking my time watching you suffer. | 我比較喜歡看你受折磨 |
[34:15] | Much more satisfying. | 更加心滿意足 |
[34:35] | She doesn’t want to see you. | 她不想見你 |
[34:38] | Please just let me talk to her. | 拜託就讓我和她說說話 |
[34:41] | Abby’s in transition. | Abby在轉變 |
[34:43] | It’s gonna be really hard over the next few days, | 接下來幾天會非常難熬 |
[34:45] | and if Bonnie needs some time to deal,then I think you should give it to her. | 如果Bonnie需要時間來面對 我想你應該給她時間 |
[34:50] | She’s always been there for me,Caroline. | 她一直陪在我身邊 Caroline |
[34:54] | Please let me just be there for her,too. | 拜託也讓我陪在她身邊 |
[34:57] | I’m sorry,Elena. | 對不起 Elena |
[34:59] | I know that you want to help,but put yourself in her shoes. | 我知道你想幫忙 但是將心比心 |
[35:04] | Everything that happened tonight was to save you. | 今晚發生的一切都是為了救你 |
[35:07] | And that’s ok,because she loves you so much. | 沒關系 因為她那麼愛你 |
[35:16] | But somehow she’s always the one who gets hurt. | 但不知怎的 最後受傷的總是她 |
[35:22] | Yeah. You’re right. | 你說得對 |
[35:25] | I just-Just tell her that I love her,ok? | 我只是…告訴她我愛她 好嗎? |
[35:31] | Of course I will. | 我當然會的 |
[35:54] | Is she safe? | 她現在安全了嗎? |
[35:58] | Elijah kept his word. | Elijah沒有食言 |
[36:01] | – Rebekah let her go. – Good. | – Rebekah放她走了 – 很好 |
[36:03] | All’s right in the world again. | 一切又恢復正常了 |
[36:09] | I lost that coin toss,Damon. | 我投硬幣輸了 Damon |
[36:14] | Should have been me who turned Abby. | 應該讓我來初擁Abby的 |
[36:17] | – Why’d you do it? – ’cause I’m not blind. | – 你為什麼那麼做? – 我又不是瞎子 |
[36:20] | I see what’s been going on around here. | 發生的一切 我都看在眼裡 |
[36:22] | You’re hanging by a thread,Stefan,barely over your last ripper binge, | 你現在搖搖欲墜 已經厭倦了嗜血狂歡了 |
[36:25] | and all you want is to be the old Stefan again. | 你只想做回過去的Stefan |
[36:31] | – That part of me is gone for good. – Oh,yeah? | – 我體內的那部分已經永遠消失了 – 是嗎? |
[36:34] | How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood? | 你已經有多久沒碰人血了? |
[36:40] | How’d you know? | 你怎麼知道的? |
[36:41] | Spend 146 years with someone,you kind of start to pick up on their tells. | 和一個人一起146年 你從舉止間就能注意到 |
[36:45] | Answer the question. How long has it been since your last drink? | 回答我 多久沒喝人血了? |
[36:53] | Since the night I threatened to drive Elena off the wickery bridge. | 自從我威脅要把Elena 從Wickery橋上駛下的那時起 |
[36:57] | see? You have enough to feel guilty about. | 看到了吧? 你要內疚的事多了去了 |
[37:01] | Why add to the list? | 何必再多加這一件呢? |
[37:03] | By the way,you’re welcome. | 順便說聲 不客氣 |
[37:07] | You know,you’re not fooling anyone either. | 知道嗎 你誰也騙不過 |
[37:10] | You still love her,Damon. | 你還愛著她 Damon |
[37:16] | I do. | 是的 |
[37:18] | I thought I could win her from you fair and square. | 我原以為我能正大光明地 從你手中贏得她 |
[37:21] | She didn’t want me. | 但她不要我 |
[37:26] | It’s for the best. | 這樣最好了 |
[37:28] | I’m better at being the bad guy anyway. | 我反正一直擅長當惡人了 |
[37:53] | Elena,today I did things I abhor to protect the one thing I value most, | Elena 今天我做了些令人憎惡的事 為保護我最珍視的東西 |
[37:58] | my family. | 我的家庭 |
[38:00] | If anyone can understand it,it’s you. | 只有你能理解我 |
[38:04] | Your compassion is a gift,Elena. | Elena 你那顆憐憫之心是天賜的 |
[38:07] | Carry it with you,as I will carry my regret. | 請一直心懷憐憫 正如我將一直心懷愧疚 |
[38:11] | Always and forever,Elijah. | 直到永遠 Elijah |
[38:27] | Where the bloody hell is everyone? | 大家特麼的都去哪了? |
[38:28] | It’s over,Rebekah. | 都結束了 Rebekah |
[38:32] | Where’s mother? | 母親在哪? |
[38:35] | We have no mother, | 我們沒有母親 |
[38:38] | only Esther,and Esther was right. | 只有Esther 她說對了 |
[38:42] | What do you mean? | 什麼意思? |
[38:43] | All my talk of virtue,when it suits my needs,I kill,maim,and torment. | 我總是在談論美德 但要達到目的時 我會殺人放火在所不惜 |
[38:49] | Even today,I terrorized an innocent. | 就在今天 我還恐嚇了一位無辜的人 |
[38:51] | Elena is hardly innocent. | Elena一點也不無辜 |
[38:53] | And I used your hatred of her to get what I wanted… | 我利用了你對她的厭惡 來達到了我的目的 |
[38:58] | Wielded you like I would a sword… | 就像把你當作劍來使用 |
[39:01] | My sister. | 我的妹妹 |
[39:03] | You did it to protect us,Elijah,and rightly so. | 你這麼做是為了保護我們 Elijah 就應該如此 |
[39:06] | -We deserve to live. We are better than they are. – Are we? | – 我們理應活著 我們比他們更好 – 是麼? |
[39:13] | Mother made us vampires. | 母親將我們變成吸血鬼 |
[39:17] | She didn’t make us monsters. We did that to ourselves. | 但她沒有將我們變成魔鬼 是我們自己變成魔鬼的 |
[39:38] | I thought you’d have gone by now. | 我以為你早消失了 |
[39:41] | Elijah’s leaving. Kol’s fled. | Elijah要離開了 Kol逃走了 |
[39:44] | Esther and Finn are gone,too. | Esther和Finn也消失了 |
[39:49] | I hated you when I learned you killed our mother… | 當我知道你殺死我們母親時 我很恨你 |
[39:53] | But I realize now that after a thousand years together as a family, | 但現在我意識到 作為一家人一千年後 |
[39:56] | you’re the only one who never left me. | 只有你從沒離開過我 |
[39:59] | Well,aren’t we a pair? | 我們真是好搭檔哈? |
[40:01] | There’s something I think you need to see. | 讓你看點東西 |
[40:03] | Come to brag about your skills as a torturer? | 要向我炫耀你的折磨本領嗎? |
[40:05] | Look at the images on the wall behind Elena. | 看看Elena後面牆上的圖案 |
[40:09] | The natives told the story of our family history. | 當地人描述了我們家庭歷史的故事 |
[40:11] | Look at the images on the far wall. | 再看看遠處牆上的圖案 |
[40:13] | What is it? | 是什麼? |
[40:14] | A native worshipping at the great white oak tree. | 一個當地人在膜拜偉大的白櫟樹 |
[40:17] | and? | 然後呢? |
[40:19] | We burnt that tree to the ground. | 我們可是把那棵樹夷為平地了啊 |
[40:20] | Look at the markings that precede it. | 看看在它前面的標記 |
[40:23] | That’s the native calendar. | 那是土著日歷 |
[40:27] | This can’t be right. | 不應該這樣的啊 |
[40:29] | A white oak tree 300 years after we fled back to the old world. | 在我們逃回古世界三百年後 又出現了白櫟樹 |
[40:34] | There must have been a sapling,a new tree to replace the old. | 一定是有樹苗 新樹取代了舊樹 |
[40:37] | That tree could kill us,Nik. It’s not over. | 那棵樹可以殺死我們的 還沒結束呢 Nik |
[41:34] | 64069 – FORBES. WILLIAM | 64069 – FORBES. WILLIAM |
[41:54] | You weren’t supposed to see that. | 你不應該看到那個的 |
[42:00] | The Vampire Diaries S03E15 | 吸血鬼日記 |