时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Vampire Diaries”… | |
[00:02] | The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. | 比你對血的渴望更熾熱的 竟是你對這姑娘的愛 |
[00:06] | How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood? | 你已經有多久沒碰人血了 |
[00:08] | Since the night I threatened to drive Elena off the wickery bridge. | 自從我威脅要把Elena 從Wickery橋上駛下的那時起 |
[00:11] | Look at the images on the wall behind Elena. | 看看Elena後面牆上的圖案 |
[00:14] | A white oak tree 300 years after we fled back to the old world. | 在我們逃回古世界三百年後 又出現了白櫟樹 |
[00:18] | That tree could kill us. | 那棵樹可以殺死我們 |
[00:19] | Brian Walters,the medical examiner. | Brian Walters 法醫 |
[00:21] | – He’s not a vampire. – This was a murder. | – 他又不是吸血鬼 – 這是一起謀殺案 |
[00:23] | Why don’t you just ask Rick if his dirty little doctor had access to the weapons? | 你幹脆讓Rick直接問他那個 邪惡的醫生女朋友拿兇器唄 |
[00:27] | You think I killed my exboyfriend? | 你認為我殺了我前男友 |
[00:30] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[00:35] | You weren’t supposed to see that. | 你不該看到這個的 |
[00:50] | ******** | 神秘瀑布鎮 1912年 |
[00:50] | Will you get home all right,Mr. Salvatore? | Salvatore先生 你一個人行嗎 |
[00:53] | I could send for one of the police vehicles. | 我派輛警車送你吧 |
[00:54] | A little winter chill never hurt anyone,sheriff Forbes. | Forbs警長 冬天的寒風不傷人 |
[00:57] | I’m less concerned about the cold front,more for your safety. | 我不是擔心這個 而是你的安全 |
[01:01] | One councilman’s murder doesn’t make an epidemic,Gerald. | 一個創始人遇害 不代表咱都是靶子 |
[01:05] | – Good night. – Night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[01:46] | The mystery’s not gonna get solved any faster with you yelling at me,Carol. | 你衝我嚷嚷 也無法立馬就破案 |
[01:49] | We have 2 council murders and an attempted murder on our hands. | 兩位創始人遇害 還有一起謀殺未遂 |
[01:53] | If you have a suspect,it is your duty to keep me in the loop. | 如果有嫌犯了 你有責任告訴我 |
[01:56] | No,it’s my duty to make sure I don’t accuse an innocent person of being a serial killer. | 我的責任是不讓無辜的人 背上連環殺手的惡名 |
[02:00] | Just tell me who it is,Liz. | 嫌犯到底是誰 |
[02:24] | The Vampire Diaries S03E16 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy |
[02:27] | I didn’t do it. | 我沒殺人 |
[02:29] | You’re arresting him? For what this nutjob Dr. Fell says? | 就因為那個神經病Fell醫生的瘋話 你就逮捕他啊 |
[02:32] | No,I’m detaining him. The cell is for his own good. | 這叫拘留 在這兒待著穩當 |
[02:35] | You were shot. Dr. Fell used vampire blood to heal you. | 你中槍了 她用吸血鬼的血救了你 |
[02:37] | – Dr. Fell is the one who shot me. – Because you came at her with a knife. | – 就是她開槍打我的 – 因為你手上拿著把刀 |
[02:40] | Yeah,with a knife I had found hidden in her things. | 那是我在她兒找到的 |
[02:43] | Are we gonna ignore the part where he’s one of the killer’s victims? | 他是受害者之一 你忘了這茬兒吧 |
[02:45] | I mean,the guy was practically stabbed to death. | 那回他直接給捅死了 |
[02:47] | Well,Dr. Fell suggested his wounds could have been selfinflicted. | 可Fell醫生說 也可能是他自己造成的 |
[02:50] | My God,you think I stabbed myself? | 我沒事兒捅自己玩啊 |
[02:52] | Look,I think I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道該怎麼判斷了 |
[02:54] | I’ve got nothing except murder weapons from your stash | 什麼都查不到 只發現了你藏匿的兇器 |
[02:57] | and a respected member of a founding family pointing a very long finger. | 以及一位德高望重的創始人成員 認為你就是兇手的指責 |
[03:00] | She is setting me up. I’m being framed here. | 她陷害我 我是冤枉的 |
[03:02] | Well,that may be so,but I don’t have any proof of that. | 但我沒證據啊 |
[03:05] | – Well,then we’ll find some. – No,just stay out of this,Damon. | – 我去找 – 你別摻和 |
[03:08] | You getting involved is only gonna make matters worse. | 你插手只會讓事情更糟 |
[03:10] | – Listen,Liz… – Don’t make me put you in that cell with him. | 別逼我把你關進去跟他作伴 |
[03:18] | What are we running,a marathon? | 這是要跑馬拉鬆嗎 |
[03:20] | – If you can’t keep up… – Elena,you can’t outrun your problems. | – 要是你跟不上 – 跑步解決不了問題 |
[03:24] | Although it looks like you’re gonna try. | 還真是夠倔的 |
[03:26] | I talked to Bonnie! | 我和Bonnie談過了 |
[03:31] | What did she say? | 她怎麼說 |
[03:31] | They’re at her mom’s house. | 她們在她媽媽家 |
[03:34] | Abby’s gonna complete the transition. | Abby要完成轉變 |
[03:38] | – She decided to become a vampire? – Yeah. | – 她決定當吸血鬼了 – 是的 |
[03:41] | Caroline’s gonna help her through it,teach her control and stuff. | Caroline去幫她了 教她控制欲望什麼的 |
[03:47] | Did Bonnie say… | Bonnie有沒有說 |
[03:51] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做些什麼 |
[03:52] | She knows it’s not your fault,Elena. | 她知道這不怪你 |
[03:54] | She’s just… Upset. | 她只是很傷心 |
[03:57] | Damon turned her mom into a vampire to save my life. | Damon為了救我 把她媽變成了吸血鬼 |
[04:01] | It’s absolutely my fault. | 這還不是我的錯啊 |
[04:05] | You’re gonna make me run more,aren’t you? | 看來還是要繼續跑啊 |
[04:10] | Who is it? | 誰啊 |
[04:12] | Sheriff Forbes. Everything ok? | Forbes警長 有事兒啊 |
[04:16] | He what? | 他怎麼了 |
[04:30] | – Were you just with… – Ric’s fine. | – 你不是和 – Ric沒事兒 |
[04:32] | Sheriff wants me to stay out of it. | 警長叫我別摻和 |
[04:35] | But you’re not going to,are you? | 但你還是要添亂 |
[04:39] | Seems just as good a plan as any. | 我聽話乖乖的咯 |
[04:41] | Your friend’s in jail for murder. You have to do something. | 你朋友因為謀殺進了監獄 你總要做點什麼吧 |
[04:43] | Well,I guess I could rip out Dr. False Accusation’s throat | 比如 擰斷那瞎話醫生的喉嚨 |
[04:46] | or maybe her tongue. | 或者扯掉她的舌頭 |
[04:48] | You know,I could chew it up in little,tiny pieces and feed it to the squirrels. | 接著嚼得粉碎 最後拿去喂鬆鼠 |
[04:51] | Stop it,Damon. | 你正經點會死啊 |
[04:53] | Guess me staying out of it suddenly sounds like a good idea,doesn’t it? | 你看 我還是不摻合比較好 是吧 |
[04:57] | I saved your life last night. You’re welcome. | 我昨晚救了你的命 不客氣 |
[05:00] | You know,you could show a little compassion about Bonnie. | 你同情一下Bonnie不會掉塊肉的 |
[05:02] | I know. You’re right. | 嗯 沒錯 |
[05:05] | Her and her mom must be really hurting right now. | 她們母女倆現在肯定很痛苦 |
[05:09] | Should I send lasagna? | 要不我送點千層面過去 |
[05:11] | Ok,now you’re just being mean. | 你個沒心沒肺的 |
[05:12] | I’m mean. You hate me. The earth is back on its axis. | 我沒心沒肺 你討厭我 又回到以前咯 耶 真好 |
[05:16] | You know what? If you keep pushing people away, you’re gonna end up alone. | 你要總這樣拒人千裡之外 就等著孤獨終老吧 |
[05:44] | “Dear diary,”the chipmunk asked me my name today. | “親愛的日記 今天 花栗鼠問我叫啥” |
[05:48] | “I told him it was Joe. | “我告訴它 我叫Joe” |
[05:50] | That lie will haunt me forever. | “這謊言會讓我一輩子寢食難安” |
[05:52] | ” What do you want? | 有屁快放 |
[05:54] | I was hoping we could hang. You know,ttle brother bonding. | 出去喝一杯吧 聯絡下感情什麼的 |
[05:56] | I mean,I know we don’t actually “hang out. | 好吧 喝一杯是幌子 |
[06:00] | ” We team up. | 實際是想跟你合作 |
[06:01] | We join forces,activate our wonder twin powers. | 兄弟連心 其利斷金 |
[06:07] | – What are you doing? – Digging up clues. | – 你嘰裡呱啦說什麼呢 – 找線索 |
[06:10] | Most of the originals are gone ,but we have a whodunit going on. | 大多數初代吸血鬼都走了 但現在鎮上又起了謎案 |
[06:13] | Hey,do you remember when we came back for Zachariah’s funeral? | Zachariah葬禮那次 我們回鎮了 你還記得不 |
[06:16] | – Vaguely. Why? – ‘Cause if memory serves, | – 記得的不多 怎麼說 – 如果沒記錯的話 |
[06:18] | he wasn’t the first founders council member killed that year or even that month. | 他不是那年那月 第一個遇害的創始人家族成員 |
[06:23] | Your point being? | 說重點謝謝 |
[06:25] | – I’m trying to remember what year it was. – 1912. | – 想搞清楚年份 – 1912年 |
[06:27] | So much for vaguely. | 喲 就這樣還說記得的不多 |
[06:31] | 1912.Or as I like to call it | 1912年 我喜歡把它稱作 |
[06:35] | last time Mystic Falls had a serial killer on its hands. | 神秘瀑布鎮最後一次 出現連環殺手的年份 |
[06:47] | It feels so strange to be home again after so long away. | 闊別家鄉多年 再次回來 感觸頗多 |
[06:56] | I thought I would never return,certainly not for a funeral. | 我以為自己不會再回來了 至少不會為了個葬禮回來 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry for your loss,Mr. Salvatore. | 節哀順變 Salvatore先生 |
[07:05] | I’m told you’re a distant cousin of Zachariah. | 聽說你是Zachariah的遠親 |
[07:08] | His nephew,actually. | 外甥 |
[07:10] | – Miss… – Lockwood. Mariana Lockwood. – Mariana Lockwood | – 您是 |
[07:13] | And this is my friend Samantha Gilbert. | 這是我朋友 Samantha Gilbert |
[07:15] | – As in Jonathan Gilbert. – My late grandfather. | – Jonathan Gilbert是您 – 已故的外公 |
[07:18] | Did you know him? Crossed paths. | – 你認識嗎 – 打過照面 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be… Inappropriate. | 抱歉 我無意冒犯 |
[07:28] | But no one seems to be willing to discuss the details of Zachariah’s death. | 但人們好像不願談論他的死因 |
[07:33] | He was murdered,and he wasn’t the first. | 他是被謀殺的 而且他不是第一個 |
[07:36] | – Samantha,don’t be a gossip. – Why not? He should know. | – Samantha 別亂說 – 怎麼 他有權知道 |
[07:38] | He’s a founding family like us. | 他和我們一樣是創始人家族成員 |
[07:41] | Be careful,Mr. Salvatore. | 小心點 |
[07:43] | It’s not a good time to be a founder in this town. | 現在作為鎮上創始人可沒好事兒 |
[07:58] | Have you been eating the relatives again? | 又對親人下手了 |
[08:03] | Damon. | Damon |
[08:05] | It’s been a long time,brother. | 好久不見 |
[08:07] | It’s been almost 50 years. | 有50年了吧 |
[08:10] | Surprised you came. | 沒想到你會來 |
[08:12] | And miss the funeral of… What do you call him? | 怎能錯過叔叔的葬禮呢 |
[08:15] | Uncle Zachariah? | 你也應該這麼叫他吧 |
[08:21] | – I see you’re still mad at me. – Why would I be mad at you,Stefan? | – 還在生我的氣啊 – 幹嘛要生你氣啊 |
[08:25] | You made me become a vampire, and now I walk the world alone drinking other people’s blood. | 你把我變成了吸血鬼 讓我孤獨于世 喝別人的血為生 |
[08:28] | Any chance you took it all out on our nephew Zachariah? | 所以 你把氣撒在姪子身上了 |
[08:31] | If I’m not mistaken, you were the one who killed our family members. | 如果沒記錯 殺家人的禽獸是你 |
[08:36] | May our father rest in peace. | 願父親安息 |
[08:37] | – I’m not like that anymore,Damon. – Well,congratulations,Stefan. | – 我變了 – 恭喜了 |
[08:40] | If you’ll excuse me ,I’d like to live out my eternal existence as far away from you as possible. | 如果你不介意 這永恆的一生我都不想再見到你 |
[08:48] | Damon,wait. | 等等 |
[08:53] | Let’s grab a drink,catch up. | 喝一杯吧 敘敘舊 |
[09:01] | I’ve missed you,brother. | 我很掛念你 |
[09:08] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 有何不可 |
[09:16] | What do you say,brother? You wanna go get drunk? | 你怎麼說 喝一杯去 |
[09:21] | I get it. I get it. You’re bored. | 我懂了 明白了 你無聊了 |
[09:24] | Your best friend’s in jail, and you don’t have anything better to do with yourself. | 好朋友在監獄 你無事可做了 |
[09:28] | Well,there’s that. And… | 說對了 還不止哦 |
[09:31] | I was hoping you could help me solve a murder. | 你可以幫我查出真相 |
[09:45] | Thank you for meeting with me,mayor. | 謝謝您願意見我 市長 |
[09:47] | I figured as head of the preservation society, | 我想了解下鎮上最古老的樹 |
[09:49] | you’d be a good person to ask about the oldest trees in this community. | 來問作為保護協會的會長的您 再合適不過了 |
[09:52] | A long line of Lockwood women used to keep those records back before any of them had actual jobs. | 這些記錄由Lockwood家族的女士們 保管 當時她們都沒有正式的工作 |
[09:58] | I’ve been to the founders archive, | 我去過創始人檔案館 |
[10:00] | but I can’t seem to find any record of the tree I’m looking for. | 但沒找的那棵樹的任何記錄 |
[10:04] | It probably got cut down. | 可能被砍了吧 |
[10:06] | Big old trees built half this town in the 1900s. | 二十世紀早期 半個小鎮的建材都來自那些古樹 |
[10:10] | Shedevil,9 o’clock. | 妖孽 9點鐘方向 |
[10:21] | Do you happen to know who kept the milling ledgers during that period? | 您知道那時保管砍伐記錄的是誰嗎 |
[10:24] | Back then,all the logging mills were owned by the Salvatores. | 那時所有的砍伐廠 都是Salvatore家族開的 |
[10:32] | So what does the Cal examiner,bill Forbes, and Alaric Saltzman have in common? | 那個法醫 Bill Forbes 和Alaric Saltzman有什麼共同點? |
[10:38] | Come on. Knock it off. | 拜託 別敲了 |
[10:42] | You know,quitting blood cold Turkey after a ripper binge, probably not the best approach. | 大開殺戒後又突然停止 這種戒癮的辦法不可取 |
[10:49] | Every time you play that allornothing game, you eventually leave a trail of bodies, | 每次你玩孤注一擲的遊戲 最終都會留下一長串屍體 |
[10:52] | so I’m thinking now’s a good time to pay our old friend moderation a visit. | 所以 要掌握好一個度 |
[10:56] | They were all on the founders council,Damon. | 他們都是創始人成員 |
[10:58] | – That’s what they have in common. – But why them,huh? | – 共同點就是這個 – 幹嘛殺他們 |
[11:02] | Brian Walters and Alaric weren’t from founding families. | Brian Walters和Alaric 可不是創始人家族的 |
[11:04] | I mean,hey,if you gotta slaughter council members,go alist. | 沒聽說啊 擒賊先擒王啊 |
[11:09] | At least in 1912,they killed a Salvatore. | 至少在1912年 他們還殺了個Salvatore |
[11:11] | Which Salvatore would that be? | 是哪位Salvatore呢? |
[11:16] | You’ll have to agree,sheriff,there’s no motive here. | 我沒犯罪動機啊 這一點你怎麼說 |
[11:19] | Look,both the medical examiner and my exhusband got into altercations with Meredith Fell | 那個法醫和我前夫在死前 |
[11:24] | before their deaths. | 都和Meredith Fell有爭執 |
[11:26] | Now,she said you were a witness to her fight with Brian Walters. | 她說你看見了 她和Brian Walters爭吵 |
[11:29] | So what are you saying,that I was defending hehono | 你是說我包庇她嗎 |
[11:31] | I barely knew her then. | 那時我還不認識她啊 |
[11:32] | She said she also told you bill threatened to report her to the medical board for giving him vampire blood. | 她還告訴你 Bill知道她使用 吸血鬼的血 威脅要向醫學會控告她 |
[11:37] | No,she didn’t. | 她沒說過 |
[11:38] | A 2 a.M. Call on the night he was killed? | 他被殺當天 凌晨2點的電話怎麼解釋 |
[11:41] | I pulled your records. You spoke with her for over an hour. | 電話記錄有 你和她聊了一個多小時 |
[11:49] | Ok. I,uh… | 好吧 這個 |
[11:53] | Yes,I… I remember calling her,but I… | 是 是我打的 但 |
[11:57] | I was drinking,and I… I don’t remember the conversation. | 我喝多了 不記得說了啥 |
[12:02] | Well,do you have an alibi for the night Brian Walters was killed? | 那Brian Walters被殺那晚 你有不在場證明嗎 |
[12:05] | I was there the night of the bridge fundraiser,ok,until midnight. You saw me there. | 那天我在建橋籌錢晚會 一直到午夜 你還看見我了 |
[12:09] | Time of death was between 1:00 and 3 a. M. | 死亡時間是凌晨1點到3點 |
[12:13] | Well,then,I… | 我 |
[12:15] | I must have been home sleeping,I’m sure. | 我肯定在家睡覺呢 肯定是 |
[12:19] | I’m sure of it. | 絕對是 |
[12:22] | So Zachariah Salvatore was your nephew? | Zachariah是你們的外甥啊 |
[12:26] | Well,our father knocked up one of the maids during the civil war. She had a son. | 家父內戰期間睡了個女傭 生了個兒子 |
[12:30] | But as far as everyone else knew,Stefan and I were dead. | 其他人都知道 我和Stefan都死了 |
[12:33] | Family name had to go somewhere. | 家族不能絕後啊 |
[12:34] | And,uh,your family owned the logging mills back then. | 你們家族一直保管著伐木記錄吧 |
[12:37] | You’re full of a lot of questions. | 你問題真多啊 |
[12:39] | I’m just researching the town history. I grew up here,after all. | 熟悉城鎮歷史而已 畢竟我在這長大的 |
[12:42] | You know,you don’t have to disguise your true motives. Blondie bex. | 不用此地無銀三百兩 金發小美娃 |
[12:46] | If you want more sex,just ask for it. | 想找哥哥多滾床單 開口就行 |
[12:50] | Not enough liquor in the world. | 喝再多也不跟你滾了 |
[12:51] | On,come on. It was too good for you to be this hostile. | 少來了 你忘了自己喊得多大聲啦 |
[12:57] | You’ll have to excuse my little brother. | 原諒他吧 |
[12:59] | He’s jonesing for some opositive. | 血癮上來了 |
[13:03] | I’m not jonesing. | 沒有的事兒 |
[13:04] | So they ever catch the killer? | 抓到兇手了嗎 |
[13:07] | Nope. Wrote it all off on vampires. | 沒 都怪到吸血鬼頭上了 |
[13:10] | – Maybe it was a vampire. – Yeah. | – 說不定真是哦 – 就是 |
[13:13] | Yeah,maybe it was a vampire,Damon. | 沒準兒真是吸血鬼幹的 |
[13:17] | Don’t think for a second you didn’t cross my mind,too,brother. | 我也懷疑過你 打平了 |
[13:20] | But these murders weren’t your style,were they? | 但這不是你的風格啊 |
[13:24] | Plus there were no other vampires circulating then. | 再說當時也沒有其他吸血鬼了 |
[13:27] | Well,there was one other vampire. | 還有一個哦 |
[13:31] | Remember sage? | 記得Sage嗎 |
[13:33] | Oh,right. Sage. | 對 Sage |
[13:39] | Speaking of great sex. | 床技很棒哦 |
[13:43] | Maybe you’ve had enough. | 別喝了 |
[13:45] | Hit a man when he’s down. | 趁人之危啊 |
[14:09] | Who’s next? $100 to any man who can beat me. | 下一個誰來? 勝我者可以贏得一百元 |
[14:22] | I can teach you how to survive without human blood,you know. | 我可以教你不喝人血如何生存 |
[14:25] | You do not get to lecture me on how to live my life,not anymore. | 你管我怎麼生活 以後都別管 |
[14:41] | – What’s your name? – Not interested. | – 你叫什麼? – 走開 |
[14:43] | Well,Mr. not interested,you seem to me like a gambling man. | 走開先生 你看起來很像賭徒嘛 |
[14:46] | I’m afraid you have me all wrong. | 恐怕你眼瞎了 |
[14:55] | Well,that’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[15:01] | I knew a sage once. | 我以前也認識一個叫Sage的 |
[15:03] | Trashy little thing. | 垃圾東西 |
[15:05] | You really think it was sage who was killing all those founders back then? | 當年 殺了那些創始人的兇手 真是Sage嗎 |
[15:08] | Town questioned every grown man in Mystic Falls. | 鎮上的成人男子都被調查了 |
[15:11] | Probably never occurred to them that a woman could have done it. | 也許就沒想過女人會做出這種事 |
[15:22] | I’m due in surgery. | 我有手術要做 |
[15:24] | Whatever case you’re gonna make against Alaric,make it quick. | 想幫Alaric說情 麻煩快點 |
[15:27] | I don’t have to make a case. He didn’t do anything. | 說什麼情 他什麼都沒幹 |
[15:29] | How do you know? | 你怎麼知道 |
[15:30] | Sure you live with him,he takes care of you, but do you really know anything about him? | 你和他住一起 他照顧你 但你真了解他嗎 |
[15:34] | I know enough. | 再清楚不過 |
[15:35] | Let me tell you what I know. | 那你聽我說說吧 |
[15:38] | He was arrested for fighting 4 times before the age of 21. | 21歲前 他因鬥毆被逮捕了4次 |
[15:41] | When he was at Duke, | 他在杜克大學時 |
[15:42] | his future wife Isobel filed a restraining order against him twice. | 他未婚妻Isobel兩次對他申請禁令 |
[15:47] | Although then she married him, so I guess that says more about her. | 盡管後來她嫁給了他 應該更能說明了臭味相投 |
[15:50] | Ok,you’re making all of this up. Am I? | – 你編的吧 – 有嗎 |
[15:53] | How would you know? | 你怎麼會知道 |
[15:55] | You took pity on a borderline alcoholic vampire hunter, | 他是個不穩定的酒鬼 還追殺吸血鬼 你同情這樣的人 |
[15:58] | and you never even thought to look any deeper. | 就沒想過了解得深入一些嘛 |
[16:01] | How could you do this to him? | 你怎麼能這樣對他 |
[16:03] | He didn’t kill anyone,and you know it. | 他沒殺人 你知道的 |
[16:08] | You date vampires,Elena. | 你和吸血鬼約會 |
[16:10] | It shouldn’t come as a shock to learn that your guardian is a murderer. | 你不該意外自己的監護人是殺人犯 |
[16:26] | So,uh,tell me more about your old relatives. | 你以前的親戚 再給我說說 |
[16:30] | I heard they tore down half the woods to make this town. | 聽說 為了建這個城鎮 他們砍倒了一半的森林 |
[16:33] | Easy there,lushy pants. | 你喝多了 小醉妞 |
[16:35] | It’s been a hoot and a half,but it’s boys night, and you weren’t invited. | 跟你聊天挺愉快 但今晚是男生之夜 自已玩去吧 |
[16:46] | Nice job. | 有兩下子嘛 |
[16:47] | I’ll add breaking and entering to the list of life favors you owe me. | 擅自入室 你又欠我個人情 |
[16:51] | Ok,look,I don’t know how much longer she’s gonna be in surgery, | 我不知道她手術要做多久 |
[16:54] | so let’s see what we can find. | 盡快找找吧 |
[16:56] | Don’t you think the police already combed through this place? | 警方應該都已經翻過了吧 |
[17:00] | She handed over everything she had. | 她把東西都上交了 |
[17:02] | Yeah,I’m looking for the evidence that she didn’t hand over. | 我要找她沒上交的證據 |
[17:06] | And you’re sure it’s her we should be investigating? | 你肯定她有嫌疑啊 |
[17:08] | I know him,Matt. He’s innocent. | 我了解Alaric 他是無辜的 |
[17:12] | And I know that Meredith’s a Fell,founding family, | Meredith是創始家族的 |
[17:17] | which means… | 也就是說 |
[17:37] | Skeleton in the closet… | 肯定有不可告人的秘密 |
[17:40] | Just like a true founder. | 這些人都一個德行 |
[17:58] | Brian Walters,bill Forbes. Brian Walters Bill Forbes | |
[18:05] | Alaric Saltzman. | Alaric Saltzman |
[18:08] | So… Let’s just say sage was killing everyone in 1912. | 就算1912年那些人都是Sage殺的 |
[18:11] | Who the hell is doing it now? | 現在又是誰 |
[18:13] | It’s not that psycho,Dr. Fell. | 肯定不是Fell那個瘋婆娘 |
[18:16] | She’s a woman. There’s no way she could stab 3 grown men. | 一個女流之輩不可能撂倒3個男人 |
[18:21] | That’s a bit sexist. | 這可有點大男子主義啊 |
[18:22] | A woman could easily kill a man with the right motivation. | 只要動機合理 女人也可以輕易殺掉男人 |
[18:26] | You just,uh,don’t give up,do you? | 你就是不肯自己玩 是吧 |
[18:29] | Why are you so grumpy? | 你這麼不高興幹嘛 |
[18:31] | He’s on a master cleanse,trying to be a better man and all. | 他在排毒呢 想做個好男人 |
[18:35] | Yeah,you were a lot more fun in the twenties. | 20年代時的你比現在有趣多了 |
[18:38] | You’ll rile him up. | 別激他 |
[18:40] | – He’s testy when he’s being selfrighteous. – I’m not being selfrighteous,Damon. | – 他自以為是時可容易毛了 – 你少亂說 |
[18:44] | I’m just not interested in slaughtering innocent human beings anymore. | 我只是對屠殺無辜的人不感興趣了 |
[18:47] | Oh,ok. Fair enough. | 那敢情好 |
[18:50] | My mistake. | 我說錯了 |
[18:53] | You used to be selfrighteous. | 你以前是那樣人 |
[18:56] | “Dear diary,Damon has lost his way. | “親愛的日記 Damon迷失了自我” |
[18:59] | “Though I have pulled my own life together, | “我重新振作了” |
[19:02] | he continues to waste his. | “而他還在浪費生命” |
[19:07] | “His bitterness consumes him. | “心中的苦悶吞噬著他” |
[19:09] | He is nothing but blackness and bile. | “黑暗和戾氣充斥著他的身軀” |
[19:12] | – Judgey. – Oh,this is fun. | – 真能掰 – 真好玩 |
[19:15] | You know,if I’m being honest. You don’t seem like much fun either,Damon. | 老實說 你那時候也無聊透了 |
[19:18] | I wasn’t. Woman I was in love with was stuck in a tomb. | 我承認 我愛的女人被困在墳墓裡 |
[19:21] | She wasn’t getting out for 100 years. | 一百多年都沒法出來 |
[19:24] | I wasn’t having any fun at all. | 怎麼還有心思找樂子 |
[19:31] | How sad. You’re doing it all wrong. | 真可悲 方法錯咯 |
[19:36] | Bad vampire. | 壞吸血鬼 |
[19:39] | I was hungry. Now I’m not hungry. | 我剛才太餓 現在不了 |
[19:42] | My quality of form is… Purely subjective. | 我的所作所為是純主觀性的 |
[19:45] | A woman isn’t just for food. | 女人不只是拿來填肚子的 |
[19:47] | She’s for pleasure. | 是用來找樂子的 |
[19:49] | I do not need a woman for pleasure. I am spoken for. | 我不需要 心有所屬了 |
[19:53] | We are all spoken for in some way. | 某種程度上說 我們都是如此 |
[19:57] | But what is being a vampire if not relishing in the pleasure of it? | 但如果不享受其中樂趣 做吸血鬼還有何意思呢 |
[20:05] | Come along. Let me show you. | 來 讓你見識見識 |
[20:11] | Hit him! There we go! | 揍他 就是這樣 |
[20:25] | Look at the women. They’re beautiful,aren’t they? | 看那些女人 都很漂亮吧 |
[20:28] | Not them. They’re too hungry for attention. | 但不能要 都太渴望獲得關注了 |
[20:33] | You want the ones who button themselves up. Watch them. | 要找那些嫻靜的女人 注意看 |
[20:37] | They can’t tear their eyes away. | 她們的眼神不會遊離 |
[20:39] | Those are the women who secretly crave seduction. | 她們才是內心渴求被誘惑的人 |
[20:44] | They’ll put up a good fight, but the game is in winning them over, | 當然不可能輕易得手 但遊戲就是為了得到她們的心 |
[20:47] | making them beg for it. | 乞求你的傾心 |
[20:49] | What if they don’t? | 萬一行不通呢 |
[20:50] | You’re a vampire. | 你是個吸血鬼 |
[20:53] | You take it. | 強取啊 |
[21:01] | Her. | 就她吧 |
[21:20] | That sounded like sage,all right. | 是挺像Sage的作風 |
[21:23] | How did you know her? | 你怎麼認識她的 |
[21:24] | She was obsessed with my brother finn over 900 years ago. | 九百多年前她迷戀過我哥哥Finn |
[21:28] | What? Creepy,suicidal guy? | 就那個自殺狂啊 |
[21:31] | You’re doing it again. | 你又開始敲了 |
[21:32] | All right,you know what? I need to,uh… | 好了 那個 |
[21:36] | – I got to get out of here. – Sure. | – 我走了 – 行 |
[21:38] | First admit you’re jonesing. | 先承認你血癮上來了 |
[21:40] | – Damon,I’m not gonna… – Admit it. | – 我不會 – 承認 |
[21:43] | Ok,fine. I’m freaking out. I’m ready to eat the entire wait staff. | 好 我說 我要抓狂了 我想把一屋子服務員都喝幹 |
[21:46] | – Why do you need to hear me say it? – Because I’m feeling a little selfrighteous,too. | – 為什麼一定要聽我親口說出來 – 因為我也是個自以為是的人嘛 |
[21:53] | She’s got everything on him… Medical records,old court documents. | 他所有的資料 她都有 病歷 舊的出庭記錄 |
[21:58] | What’s this? | 這是什麼 |
[22:06] | It’s an old Gilbert journal. | Gilbert家的日記 |
[22:09] | Why is one of your old family journals in her closet? | 怎麼你家的東西跑她這兒來了? |
[22:14] | Didn’t you say the medical examiner’s time of death was between 1:00 and 3 a. M.? | 那法醫的死亡時間是凌晨1點到3點吧 |
[22:17] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎麼了 |
[22:19] | Because the county coroner’s office says that’s wrong. | 鎮上的驗屍官可不這樣想 |
[22:26] | ******** | 壞了 |
[22:47] | I think… | 我覺得 |
[23:18] | What were you thinking? | 你們昏頭了把 |
[23:19] | – I know that we had no right. – No right? | – 我們是沒有權利 – 權利? |
[23:21] | – You broke the law. – But we found something that clears Alaric. | – 你們這是犯法 – 有證據可以證明他的清白 |
[23:25] | It gives him an alibi in the Brian Walters murder | Brian Walters被殺時 他有不在場證明 |
[23:27] | – you mean this? – What is that? | – 你指這個 – 這是什麼 |
[23:29] | A letter from the county coroner’s office correcting the error in the time of death of Brian Walters. | 鎮上驗屍所的來信 他們把死亡時間搞錯了 |
[23:34] | Meredith Fell received it today. | Meredith Fell今天收到的 |
[23:36] | She brought it to me several hours ago,full of apologies for accusing an innocent man. | 幾小時前 她就拿來給我了 還因為冤枉了他而滿懷歉意 |
[23:40] | Why would she have a copy hidden in her closet? | 那為什麼在衣櫃裡藏了復印件 |
[23:42] | I can’t ask those questions,Matt, | 我沒法審問她 |
[23:43] | because of the very fact that you broke into her home to find it. | 因為這是你們非法入侵拿到的東西 |
[23:46] | Do you know how much I’m already protecting both of you? | 為了保護你倆 我犧牲不少了 |
[23:50] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[23:51] | Just get out of my office and go home,please. | 走吧 回家去 |
[23:58] | Alaric’ll be released as soon as the letter is authenticated. | 等信件被證明為真 Alaric就會被釋放 |
[24:04] | Go. | 回去 |
[24:10] | So he doesn’t want to drink human blood? | 他就是不想喝人血 |
[24:12] | – Ah,he has an eternally guilty conscience. – Funny. | – 他就是太有良心了 – 好笑 |
[24:15] | When I knew him in the twenties,he didn’t have any conscience at all. | 我認識他那會兒 他一點良心都沒 |
[24:18] | It’s one of the things I liked most about him. | 當時就喜歡他那個樣子 |
[24:22] | He can’t possibly think he can survive without feeding. | 他不會真以為不喝血也能活吧 |
[24:24] | Oh,on the contrary. | 你不了解他 |
[24:25] | He’s determined to live his life pursuing one extreme or the other. | 他過日子就是愛走極端 |
[24:28] | He’s a stubborn one,my brother. | 我弟他很頑固的 |
[24:33] | Think I’m gonna need some help with this one. | 這次我可能需要點幫助了 |
[24:35] | What can I do? | 我能做些什麼 |
[24:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:49] | This may seem very forward,but you’re just so pretty. | 可能這麼說很唐突 可是你真的很漂亮 |
[24:53] | – Thank you. – And please don’t scream. | – 謝謝 – 千萬別叫 |
[24:55] | You’re about to have a very,very bad night. | 你將度過一個非常糟糕的夜晚 |
[25:05] | – Stop. Stop it. – Sorry,brother. | – 住手 – 不好意思哦 |
[25:12] | It’s dinnertime. Have a bite. | 晚餐時間到了 咬一口吧 |
[25:16] | – What are you doing? – Tough love,Stefan. | – 你到底在幹什麼 – 哥心疼你啊 |
[25:18] | You’re not gonna survive this coldTurkey thing. You never do. | 你不可能一下就戒掉的 你忘啦 |
[25:20] | It’s time to get that monkey off your back. | 是時候結束這場煎熬了 |
[25:25] | No. | 不要 |
[25:25] | Feed… Or I’ll let rebekah have her way with her. | 喝吧 不然就留給Rebekah咯 |
[25:29] | – You know she’ll kill her. – Oh,I will. | – 那她就死定了 – 我不會手下留情的 |
[25:33] | Then her blood’ll be on your hands. | 那就得怪到你頭上咯 |
[25:34] | Or you can just have a little drink,save her life. Come on,Stefan. | 你隨便來點 還能救她的命 來吧 |
[25:38] | You were the one that said you didn’t want any more innocent life slaughtered. | 你說過的啊 不想無辜的人喪命了 |
[25:43] | Save her. Go on. Have a bite. | 救她一命 咬一口 |
[25:45] | I snatched. You eat. I erase. | 我抓著 你咬 然後清除記憶 |
[25:47] | Hell,I’ll even heal her for you when it’s over. | 等完事兒了 我幫她愈合傷口都行 |
[25:49] | Why are you doing this? You know what blood does to me. | 你存心的吧 血會把我變成啥樣 你不是不知道 |
[25:51] | ‘Cause you let it controntyou. You always have. | 因為你被它控制了 一直都是 |
[25:55] | I’m just here to help you learn how to fight it. | 我是幫你去對抗它 |
[25:57] | This is rubbish. | 廢話真多 |
[26:15] | That’s it,Stefan. | 這樣就對了 |
[26:27] | I got it from here. Go ahead. | 交給我行了 你走吧 |
[26:28] | Night’s just getting started. | 好戲開始就趕我走啊 |
[26:30] | Scram. No one likes a lurker. | 快走吧 在這兒礙眼幹嘛 |
[26:32] | – You’re a real ass,you know. – So I’m told. | – 你真是個混蛋 – 地球人都知道 |
[26:38] | All right,that’s enough. Come on. You’re gonna bleed her dry. | 好 夠了 你要把她喝幹了 |
[26:41] | You’re gonna drain her. Come on. | 要出人命咯 住口 |
[26:47] | I said that’s enough. | 我說 夠了啊 |
[26:48] | Hey,you wanna fight hunger,or you wanna fight me? | 奮起反抗 要麼就讓你吃拳頭 |
[26:53] | I got you. | 沒事了 有我在 |
[26:56] | That’s a good girl. | 真乖 |
[26:57] | What are you doing? | 你們在幹什麼 |
[27:04] | Stefan. | Stefan |
[27:13] | Elena. | Elena |
[27:16] | – What are you two doing? – Relax,Elena. | – 你倆在做什麼 – 放輕鬆 |
[27:19] | Just a little experiment. There’s no need to make this more dramatic than it needs to be. | 做個小實驗 不需要大驚小怪 |
[27:23] | Elena,let’s just go. | Elena 我們走吧 |
[27:29] | Elena! | Elena |
[27:43] | So… That’s gonna take a little time. | 看來 要她原諒需要點時間了 |
[27:52] | Stefan. Wait. Hey. Stefan,wait. | 等一下 你等下 |
[28:14] | Just say it. | 說吧 |
[28:16] | I just don’t get it,your thing with them. | 我真搞不懂 你對他們的那種感情 |
[28:19] | I know it doesn’t make sense. | 是挺令人費解的 |
[28:23] | But at the beginning,after my parents died, | 但一開始時 在我父母去世後 |
[28:29] | there was something about being with Stefan that just… | 和Stefan在一起 有種 |
[28:33] | Felt safe. | 有安全感 |
[28:34] | Safe? Elena,he’s a vampire. | 安全嗎 他是吸血鬼啊 |
[28:38] | I know,believe me. Just saying it out loud sounds crazy,but… | 說出來是很瘋狂 可是 |
[28:44] | It’s like I knew that he would never stop loving me, | 我知道他會一直愛我 |
[28:49] | like he would never… | 就如同我知道他不會 |
[28:51] | What? | 不會怎麼樣 |
[28:56] | Die. | 死 |
[28:59] | Like he would never die. | 就像知道他不會死一樣 |
[29:06] | Like your parents did. | 不會像你父母那樣離開你 |
[29:12] | And Damon? | 那Damon呢? |
[29:18] | Damon just sort of snuck up on me. | Damon可以說是慢慢走進我心底的 |
[29:24] | He got under my skin,and no matter what I do,I just… | 他總讓我心煩 不管我做什麼 |
[29:28] | I can’t shake him. | 都擺脫不了他 |
[29:32] | Once you fall in love with someone,I don’t know if… | 一旦愛上了某人 |
[29:36] | I don’t know if you can ever shake ’em. | 就完全擺脫不了 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry. Is… is this weird? | 對不起 這樣是不是不好 |
[29:55] | Talking about them with you? | 跟你談他們 |
[30:00] | No. Not really. | 不 沒什麼 |
[30:05] | I got you something. | 有東西給你 |
[30:11] | – The journal? – It’s your family’s. You should have it. | – 日記 – 你家的 應該放你這兒 |
[30:14] | Meredith and that idiot deputy were too busy questioning you to give a damn about me. | Meredith還有那個蠢警官 只顧著和你說話 壓根沒注意到我 |
[30:20] | Sometimes it pays to be the only normal one in a town of vampires. | 在這個充滿吸血鬼的小鎮上 有時候當個正常人也不錯哦 |
[30:25] | Practically invisible. | 沒人會注意到你 |
[30:39] | – Are you ok? – Yeah. Yeah. I’m all right. | – 你還好吧 – 嗯 我還好 |
[31:17] | They let Ric go. | 他們放了Ric |
[31:20] | Sheriff Forbes said she’s out of suspects again, but Ric is in the clear. | 警長說她手頭上又沒嫌疑人了 但Ric是無辜的 |
[31:31] | I know it may not seem like it,but… | 也許這麼說可能沒多大意思 |
[31:33] | You did really well tonight. | 但你今晚做得很好 |
[31:38] | I mean,before you know it, you’re gonna be the king of moderation. | 你完全找到那個度了 |
[31:44] | – Elena will understand. – Doesn’t really matter what Elena thinks. | – Elena會懂的 – Elena想什麼真的不重要了 |
[31:48] | None of that. No more no humanity Stefan. | 別 不要做回沒良心的Stefan |
[31:53] | There’s a road called recovery,and we are on it. | 有一條路叫康復 我們正走著呢 |
[31:58] | Why do you even care,huh? | 你那麼在意幹嘛 |
[32:01] | The whole brotherbonding thing,getting Elena to hate you. | 出手幫我 讓Elena討厭你 |
[32:04] | Why,you feel guilty because you kissed her? Is that it,Damon? | 你親了她 感到內疚嗎 才所以這麼做嗎 |
[32:07] | Because you can stop. Go back to hating me. It was a lot easier. | 就到這兒吧 繼續回頭恨我吧 這樣比較容易 |
[32:10] | Can you for one minute actually believe that I’m trying to help you? | 你就不能認為我是真想幫你啊 |
[32:14] | I don’t need your help. | 不需要 |
[32:16] | Don’t need my… Are you kidding me? | 不需要 你在開玩笑嗎 |
[32:20] | Do you remember what happened last time you said that? | 記得上次你這麼說 發生了什麼 |
[32:22] | What are you talking about? | 你扯什麼啊 |
[32:24] | 1912,Stefan,the last time I convinced you to drink human blood. | 1912年 最後一次我讓你喝人血那回 |
[32:30] | Go ahead,Stefan. Pick one. | 來吧 選一個 |
[32:33] | – They’re people,Damon. – Yes,they are people,Stefan, | – 他們是人 – 是的 沒錯 |
[32:37] | people with blood pumping through their veins, waiting to be opened up and sucked dry. | 湧動著著血液的人 等著被探取及喝幹 |
[32:43] | You’ve just forgotten how good it feels. | 你忘了那感覺有多好 |
[32:46] | So had I,but sage,she reminded me… | 我也忘了 但Sage提醒了我 |
[32:52] | It’s worth it. It’s all worth it. | 值了 付出什麼都值得 |
[33:00] | Not him,Stefan. Not him… | 不是他 |
[33:06] | Her. She’s the one. | 她 就她了 |
[33:12] | – I don’t do that anymore. – But you can,Stefan. We can. | – 我不再那麼幹了 – 你可以 我們都可以 |
[33:17] | Let the past be the past. | 過去事兒就過去吧 |
[33:22] | Have a drink with me,brother. | 暢飲一下吧 |
[33:36] | I knew you still had it in you. | 本性難移啊 |
[33:46] | Don’t be greedy. | 別貪嘴哦 |
[33:52] | Stefan. Stefan. | Stefan |
[34:09] | Oh,my God. Oh,my God. i’m sorry | 天啊 天啊 對不起 |
[34:15] | Stefan,stop. Stefan,stop. | 住手 別這樣 |
[34:17] | – I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. – Stefan,stop. | – 太抱歉了 對不起 – Stefan 別這樣 |
[34:19] | – What did you do to me?! – Stefan. – Stefan | – 都是你幹的好事兒 |
[34:22] | What did you do to me? | 都怨你 |
[34:29] | You just need to learn when to stop. | 你得學著何時得停下 |
[34:32] | – I can help you. – I don’t need your help. | – 我可以幫你 – 不用你幫 |
[34:38] | The founders council killer had nothing on you. | 謀殺創始人成員的兇手 完全被你比下去了 |
[34:41] | By decade’s end,they were calling you the ripper of monterey. | 一直到那個年代末期 你都被稱作蒙特利撕裂魔王 |
[34:45] | I let you walk away. | 我沒拉住你 |
[34:51] | I watched you go over the edge, and I didn’t do anything to stop you. | 看著你往坑裡去 卻沒阻止 |
[35:00] | You couldn’t have. | 你阻止不了 |
[35:03] | Sure,I could have. | 怎麼不能 |
[35:07] | But I just didn’t want to. | 只是不想 |
[35:14] | But I want to now. | 但現在我要管 |
[35:18] | Whenever you go too far,I will be there to pull you back, | 只要你過了頭 我就拉你回來 |
[35:21] | every second,every day till you don’t need me. | 每時每刻 直到你不真不需要為止 |
[35:27] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[35:32] | ‘Cause right now… | 因為現在 |
[35:37] | You’re all I got. | 除了你 我一無所有 |
[35:55] | Hey,I was gonna make some coffee. | 我泡咖啡 |
[35:58] | I’m good. | 我不喝了 |
[35:59] | Gonna head to bed in a few. | 一會兒就睡了 |
[36:04] | Hey,listen,Elena. The,uh… | Elena 那個 |
[36:09] | The sheriff told me about everything you did today,and… | 警長跟我說了你做的事 |
[36:13] | While I appreciate it, | 我很感激 |
[36:15] | I don’t want you getting in trouble because of me,ok? | 但我不想讓你因為我惹麻煩 |
[36:19] | If not for you,for who? | 不為你 還能為誰 |
[36:22] | Well,still,I… | 但 |
[36:24] | I’m the one who’s supposed to look after you,even if I suck at it. | 我該照顧你的 雖然做的很爛 |
[36:30] | Ok,well,how ’bout we just agree to take care of each other,then? | 那我們就彼此照應好了 |
[36:39] | Deal. | 好 一言為定 |
[36:41] | What are you reading there? | 你在看什麼 |
[36:43] | Old family journal. | 家裡的日記 |
[36:45] | – Any juicy family secrets? – It’s hard to tell. | – 有爆料沒 – 不好說啊 |
[36:48] | I mean,at first,I thought it was Jonathan Gilbert’s journal, | 一開始 我還以為這是 Jonathan Gilbert的日記 |
[36:51] | but it ended up being his granddaughter’s, | 後來 發現是他孫女的 |
[36:54] | who apparently went just as crazy as he did, | 跟他一樣 瘋瘋癲癲的 |
[36:58] | so great genes,huh? | 我家基因真好 |
[37:01] | Well,at least you have something to look forward to. | 至少你還有個盼頭 |
[37:04] | – Good night,Ric. – Night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[37:16] | So I,uh… I dug into the old family archives from the early 1900s. | 我把20世紀初的老資料翻出來了 |
[37:21] | So now you want to be helpful. | 你現在想幫忙了 |
[37:25] | Want me to go back to being mad at you? | 想讓我繼續生你的氣 |
[37:31] | What’d you find? | 有啥發現 |
[37:32] | Well,nothing from 1912. | 1912年什麼事都沒 |
[37:34] | They never did arrest anyone for the founders’ murders, | 沒有嫌犯被抓 |
[37:37] | but they did get a confession 10 years later. | 但10年後 有人認罪了 |
[37:41] | They did? Who? | 有人 誰啊 |
[37:44] | Jonathan Gilbert’s granddaughter Samantha. | Jonathan Gilbert的孫女Samantha |
[37:47] | They assumed she was crazy,locked her up in an insane asylum. | 鎮民認為她瘋了 被關進了瘋人院 |
[37:50] | – Then what? – Trail ends there. | – 然後呢 – 沒下文了 |
[37:53] | I mean,she was a founder. You know they like to look out for their own. | 她是創始人 對自己人還能下狠手嘛 |
[37:57] | Samantha Gilbert. That is very weird. | Samantha Gilbert 太奇怪了 |
[38:02] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[38:03] | Because I’m pretty sure I had already killed her. | 我把她殺了 |
[38:09] | – I know what this looks like. – Yeah? Well,I sure as hell don’t. | – 我知道你怎麼想 – 是嗎? 我可不確定 |
[38:12] | You shoot me,you have me thrown in jail, and then you have me freed. | 你開槍打我 把我扔進監獄 再把我放出來 |
[38:15] | I did it for you,Ric. I forged the coroner’s note to clear your name. | 我都是為了你 我偽造驗屍官的信還你自由 |
[38:19] | You know what? People are right. You are psycho. | 大家說的對 你就是個瘋子 |
[38:22] | Now that you’ve been cleared,they’ll look somewhere else. They won’t look your way again. | 現在你洗清嫌疑了 他們會追查 別的線索 不會再找你麻煩了 |
[38:27] | Please,you have no reason,but I need you to trust me anyway. | 我知道你沒理由相信我 但我需要你這樣做 |
[38:33] | If you let me in,I can explain. | 讓我進來 解釋一下 |
[38:52] | I don’t feel like myself. | 我覺得自己變了 |
[38:56] | I am losing time… As though I am going mad. | 記憶混亂了 我好像要瘋了 |
[39:02] | So you think Samantha Gilbert’s still alive, running around Mystic Falls,killing founders? | 你覺得Samantha Gilbert還活著 在神秘瀑布鎮亂逛 殺害創始人 |
[39:08] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[39:09] | If she became a vampire,we’d know about it,right? | 要是她變成了吸血鬼 我們會知道的 |
[39:13] | Well,then she must have had a ring that brought her back to life. | 那她一定有重生的戒指 |
[39:16] | I mean,she was a… a Gilbert,right? | 她是Gilbert家的人 |
[39:19] | Those rings are passed on through generations. | 戒指是代代相傳的 |
[39:21] | Yeah,but even if she had a ring,she wouldn’t be alive today. | 即使如此 她也活不到今天 |
[39:24] | Doesn’t protect her from old age. | 戒指又不能阻止衰老 |
[39:26] | Jonathan Gilbert only made two of those rings. | Jonathan Gilbert只做了兩個戒指 |
[39:28] | Jeremy has one of ’em,and the other is… | Jeremy有一個 另一個 |
[39:33] | Alaric’s. | Alaric那兒 |
[39:38] | Like the sheriff said,the victims were killed with your weapons. | 正如警長所說 受害者是被你的武器所殺 |
[39:41] | Why the stake? He’s not a vampire. | 為什麼用木樁 他又不是吸血鬼 |
[39:43] | I know. This was a murder. | 所以說這是謀殺 |
[39:45] | Oh,my God. Dad. | 天啊 爸爸 |
[39:47] | – Someone drove this stake through his heart. – It’s one of ours. | – 有人把木樁扎進了他的心髒 – 這是我們的東西 |
[39:49] | Yeah,but I was attacked. | 但我也被襲擊了 |
[39:50] | – With your own knife,a wound that could have been selfinflicted. – It’s impossible. | – 你自己的刀 可能是反抗的時候 – 怎麼可能 |
[39:55] | – I would know if I were killing people. – Would you? | – 要是我在殺人 自己會不知道 – 你能確定嗎 |
[39:57] | Have you had any blackouts,instances of lost time? | 你沒昏迷 記憶混亂 |
[40:02] | – Yyou’re insane. – No,but I think you might be. | – 你真是瘋了 – 我覺得你才瘋了 |
[40:08] | You wear a ring that lets you cheat death,Ric. | 你戴著個能起死回生的戒指 |
[40:10] | How many times can you die before it changes you? | 說不定是它改變了你 |
[40:20] | I think you’re sick,and I want to help you. | 你病了 我想幫你 |
[40:24] | This has happened before almost 100 years ago. | 這事兒以前發生過 大概一百年前 |
[40:31] | Elena. | Elena |
[40:37] | Ric,I think she’s right. | 她說得沒錯 |
[40:56] | The Vampire Diaries S03E16 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |