时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Vampire Diaries”… | |
[00:02] | How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood? | 你有多久沒喝人血了? |
[00:04] | Since the night I threatened to drive Elena off the wickery bridge. | 自從我威脅要把Elena 從Wickery橋上駛下的那時起 |
[00:07] | You’re not going to survive this cold Turkey thing. You never do. | 你這樣突然戒癮肯定不行 從來都不行 |
[00:09] | Go on. Have a bite. | 來吧 咬一口 |
[00:10] | What are you doing? | 你幹嗎呢? |
[00:12] | – Stefan? – Elena… – Elena | – Stefan? |
[00:14] | This was a murder. Someone drove this stake through his heart. | 是謀殺 有人用木樁捅了他心 |
[00:16] | I would know if I were killing people! | 如果我殺人自己會知道的! |
[00:17] | Have you had any blackouts? Instances of lost time? | 你有一時的昏厥不? 時間記憶不連續? |
[00:20] | You wear a ring that lets you cheat death,Ric. | 你帶著一枚護你不死的戒指 |
[00:22] | How many times can you die before it changes you? | 它能改變你 你得死幾次才明白啊? |
[00:36] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什麼呢? |
[00:38] | I don’t know. A tumor,vascular anomalies. | 不知道 腫瘤或者脈管病變 |
[00:42] | Anything physical that might explain his behavior. | 任何可能解釋他行為的生理原因 |
[00:45] | If it’s medical,I can treat it. | 如果是醫療方面的話 我可以治好他 |
[00:46] | And if it’s not? | 如果不是呢? |
[00:48] | Well… Then we’ll deal with that,too. | 呃…那麼我們也要想法應付 |
[00:59] | When did you suspect him? | 你何時開始懷疑他的? |
[01:01] | That it was Alaric who was killing all of those people? | 就是Alaric殺了所有那些人? |
[01:05] | It was after he told me about his ring. | 在他告訴我戒指的事之後 |
[01:07] | I remembered a story my grandmother had told me about Samantha Gilbert and her secret journal. | 我記得我祖父給我講的 Samantha Gilbert和她秘密日志的故事 |
[01:12] | I don’t know if you know this,but we Fells are notorious busybodies. | 不知你是否聽過 我們Fell家族的人 都是有名得好管閒事 |
[01:16] | Then why did you protect him? | 那你為什麼要保護他? |
[01:20] | Because I’m a doctor. | 因為我是位醫生 |
[01:22] | I don’t like to see someone hurt by something they have no control over. | 不喜歡看到人們 因不可抗力而受傷害 |
[01:28] | And,because when he and I first met,I felt like, | 我倆第一次見面時 我感覺 |
[01:32] | I don’t know,I… I just kind of want to help him. | 不知道 我就是挺想幫他的 |
[02:04] | No! | 不! |
[02:06] | Meredith! | Meredith! |
[02:09] | Meredith… | Meredith |
[02:12] | Everything all right in there? | 一切還好吧? |
[02:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:23] | Yeah,everything’s OK. | 一切都很好 |
[02:30] | The Vampire Diaries S03E17 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |
[02:33] | Meredith says that everything is normal. | Meredith說一切都正常 |
[02:35] | Well,everything is normal. | 本來就正常 |
[02:37] | Because there is nothing wrong with me. | 因為本來我就沒什麼問題 |
[02:39] | I didn’t kill Brian Walters,I didn’t kill bill Forbes, | 我沒殺Brian Walters 也沒殺Bill Forbes |
[02:41] | and I sure as hell didn’t shove a hunting knife into my stomach. | 我非常確定沒往 自己肚子裡捅獵刀 |
[02:49] | Or I did,and I’ve gone insane,just like your ancestor,who… | 也有可能我做了 我和你祖先一樣瘋了 |
[02:57] | Wore that ring. | 她也戴著那枚戒指 |
[02:58] | Look,I’m going to call Bonnie. The rings were made by a Bennett witch. | 聽著 我要打給Bonnie 這些戒指 是Bennett家族女巫制造的 |
[03:01] | Maybe a witch can reverse the damage. | 也許女巫可以彌補損害 |
[03:06] | Take it. | 拿著吧 |
[03:09] | I don’t want it anymore. | 我再也不想要了 |
[03:19] | Ready to ditch this house of horrors? | 準備好離開恐怖小屋了嗎? |
[03:23] | Terrible. | 太糟了 |
[03:25] | Yeah. Let me… let me check out of here. | 對啊 讓我…趕緊離開這吧 |
[03:34] | Don’t worry about him. We’ll take him out for chicken soup,we’ll get him a Martini, | 別擔心他 我去帶他 喝點雞湯 來杯馬提尼啥的 |
[03:37] | – make sure he doesn’t kill anybody. – What is wrong with you? | – 確保他不會再殺人了 – 你有什麼毛病? |
[03:39] | How could you just go out feeding with Stefan like some vampire pub crawl? | 怎麼能讓Stefan大肆飲血呢? |
[03:43] | Oh,right. I thought we were talking about Alaric, | 原來如此 我還以為我們在說Alaric呢 |
[03:46] | but of course we’re talking about Stefan. | 不過當然我們在說Stefan |
[03:48] | You stood there and let him feed on an innocent girl! | 你眼睜睜看著他吸一個無辜女孩的血! |
[03:50] | I didn’t let him do anything. | 我又沒讓他做什麼事 |
[03:51] | If you want to get nit-picky about it,I made him. | 如果你非要糾結的話 是我逼他的 |
[03:55] | – Why would you do that? – Because we’re vampires,Elena. | – 你為什麼要那麼做? – 我們可是吸血鬼啊 Elena |
[03:57] | We need human blood to survive. We’re predators,not puppies. | 我們需要人血才能活下去 我們是捕食者 不是小狗狗 |
[04:00] | Well,Stefan found a way around it before. | 但Stefan之前找到了別的生存方式 |
[04:02] | Stefan has built himself a delusional wagon which he has repeatedly fallen off of. | Stefan那叫自我麻痺 還常有失控的時候 |
[04:06] | What he needs to learn is control. | 他得學著怎樣控制自己 |
[04:09] | He was able to manage it when he was drinking my blood. | 他以前喝我的血時 都能控制住的 |
[04:12] | Small amounts every singly day. | 每天都喝一點 |
[04:14] | Ah,yes. | 對喔 |
[04:15] | Back when you two were in love and it was all rainbows and unicorns. | 那時你倆還愛得如膠似漆 到處都陽光燦爛呢 |
[04:18] | I’m just saying. | 我只是想說 |
[04:20] | Maybe you’re not the right person to be teaching Stefan about self control. | 或許你不適合教Stefan怎樣自我控制 |
[04:34] | I totally lucked out. | 我人品太好了 |
[04:36] | The hospital just had a blood drive,so,I got some… | 剛好有血送去醫院 我就拿了些… |
[04:42] | O negatives,some as,and,my personal favorite,b positive. | 陰性O型 A型血 還有我最愛的陽性B型 |
[04:49] | Yeah. I made her a daylight ring. | 我給她做了個日照戒指 |
[04:51] | She’s just been standing out there all morning. | 她站在那一個早上了 |
[04:53] | I don’t think she’s taking this very well. | 我覺得她接受不了現在的情形 |
[04:56] | Well,it’s only been a few days since she turned. | 她才剛變成吸血鬼幾天 |
[05:00] | Your mom’s still adjusting. | 你媽媽還在適應中 |
[05:09] | Miss Wilson? Why don’t you come inside? | Wilson太太? 不如進來坐會兒? |
[05:13] | – You know,have something to drink. – I can’t feel it anymore. | – 喝點東西 – 我什麼都感覺不到了 |
[05:16] | My garden. It’s gone. | 我的花園 都沒有了 |
[05:21] | I can’t feel anything. | 我什麼都感覺不到 |
[05:28] | I don’t understand. | 我沒明白 |
[05:32] | Witches have a connection to the earth. | 女巫都有跟環境連結的能力 |
[05:35] | We can literally feel nature. Life. | 我們能實實在在地感受 大自然和生命 |
[05:53] | When Abby became a vampire,she lost it. | 當Abby變成了吸血鬼 她就失去了這種能力 |
[06:01] | I don’t know how to help her. | 我不知道該怎樣去幫她 |
[06:16] | Rebekah’s up to something. | Rebekah一定有啥陰謀詭計 |
[06:18] | She’s been snooping around in places she shouldn’t be. | 她總在不該在的地方鬼鬼祟祟出現 |
[06:21] | Tell me again,why are we here? | 再跟我說一遍 我們來這幹嘛? |
[06:23] | Ric,the world can’t stop just because you’re an accidental psycho killer. | Ric 地球不會因你意外變成 神經殺手而停轉的 |
[06:27] | Do you have any tact whatsoever? | 你有正經說話的時候麼? |
[06:32] | Alaric! I’m glad you’re here. | Alaric! 我真高興你來了 |
[06:34] | Did you bring the sign? | 那個標牌你帶來了嗎? |
[06:36] | The restored wickery bridge sign. The history department promised me you would have it today. | 大橋修復成功的標牌 歷史學部答應我說你今天會帶來 |
[06:41] | No,I don’t have the sign,actually. It slipped… slipped my mind. | 我沒帶那標牌來 我…忘了 |
[06:46] | I’ve been… Busy. | 我這段時間…很忙 |
[06:49] | Well,it’s not an emergency. | 沒關系 也不是急事 |
[06:51] | We’ll just,um,unveil it when the bridge is complete. | 等大橋工程完成再揭幕也可以 |
[06:57] | – Get me out of here. – My pleasure. | – 帶我離開這 – 非常願意 |
[06:59] | I’m going to stick around for a bit. | 看來我得留在這一會 |
[07:06] | Who is that? | 她是誰? |
[07:08] | Blast from the past…. | 舊情未了… |
[07:10] | construction has begun replacing the original wooden support structure to meet modern safety standards. | 工程將會更換原始的木質支撐結構 以達到現代的安全標準 |
[07:14] | And,our beautification phase will begin in the spring. | 然後 裝飾工作將在春天開始 |
[07:18] | So give yourselves a hand. | 請給我們自己一點掌聲 |
[07:21] | Damon Salvatore. My favorite student. | Damon Salvatore 我最喜歡的學生 |
[07:24] | Sage,my hottest teacher. | Sage 我最火辣辣的老師 |
[07:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在這裡幹嘛? |
[07:28] | – I’m just passing through. – Oh,come on. No one just passes through Mystic Falls. | – 我就是路過而已 – 別來這套 沒誰會隨便路過瀑布鎮的 |
[07:32] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧哪個惡婦來了 |
[07:35] | Easy there,Rebekah. You know,she used to beat men for sport. | 冷靜 Rebekah 男人可都打不過她 |
[07:38] | – She always was quite common. – Rebekah. What a happy surprise. | – 她沒啥特別的 – Rebekah 真沒想到 |
[07:42] | What are you doing here,Sage? | 你來幹嘛 Sage? |
[07:43] | Well,I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket | 聽說Finn終于從你易怒的老哥Klaus |
[07:46] | your rageaholic brother Klaus carted him around in. | 用來搬他的棺材裡解脫了 |
[07:48] | Oh,Finn. You just missed him. He left town and didn’t tell us where he was going. | Finn啊 你剛好錯過了 他走了 都沒提去哪 |
[07:53] | He probably went looking for me. | 說不定是去找我了 |
[07:56] | Or,quite possibly,he forgot all about you. | 更可能的是 他早把你忘了 |
[07:59] | I doubt that. | 我可不信 |
[08:02] | Because he didn’t seem to mention you. | 他根本沒提過你啊 |
[08:04] | Sorry you came all this way for nothing. | 抱歉 你白跑一趟了 |
[08:07] | Have a nice life. | 今生愉快 |
[08:11] | God,I had that ugly elitist original bitch. | 我恨死那自大的元老騷貨了 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry. Damon told Alaric that there was no one home. | 對不起 Damon跟Alaric說家裡沒人 |
[08:35] | – Otherwise,I would have… – I just got home. | – 不然我也不會… – 我剛回來 |
[08:40] | I just came by to pick up this book that you found on my ancestor Samantha. | 我是來拿你找的這本有關 我祖先Samantha的書的 |
[08:45] | That’s fine. | 沒問題 |
[08:49] | Uh,how are you doing? Damon said that you were… | 你還好嗎? Damon說你… |
[08:51] | yeah,I’m,uh,I’m OK. | 我很好 |
[08:54] | Did you get everything you need? | 沒別的事了吧? |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:00] | Well,if there’s anything I can do to help… | 如果有我能幫忙的… |
[09:04] | You don’t have to read that,you know. | 那書你不用看的 |
[09:08] | I can just tell you what happened. | 我可以告訴你怎麼回事 |
[09:10] | Samantha Gilbert was committed to an insane asylum. | Samantha Gilbert被瘋人院收治 |
[09:13] | She tried to give herself a lobotomy with a knitting needle. | 她想用毛線針給自己做額葉切除術 |
[09:16] | And bled to death on the floor of her cell. | 在自己房間流血而死 |
[09:20] | If the same thing is happening to Alaric,then there’s… | 如果Alaric情況相同 那… |
[09:24] | Nothing you can do. | 你也幫不上忙 |
[09:29] | OK,well… | 好吧 |
[09:32] | I’m going to let you get back to,uh,whatever it was you were doing. | 你繼續吧 |
[09:44] | – Finn? Really? – He’s my one true love. | – Finn? 真的? – 他是我唯一的真愛 |
[09:48] | He turned me so we could be together forever. | 他初擁了我 好永遠和我在一起 |
[09:51] | Then Klaus daggered him and locked him away and I’ve been waiting ever since. | 然後Klaus給他插了把匕首鎖了起來 我一直在等他 |
[09:55] | Please don’t tell me that you and Rebekah are friends. | 別跟我說你跟Rebekah是朋友 |
[09:57] | – Ah,not unless you count the hate sex. – Good. | – 不算怒滾床單就不是 – 很好 |
[09:59] | ‘Cause her and Klaus always treated me like some peasant whore. | 她跟Klaus一直把我當鄉下蕩婦待 |
[10:02] | Ah,she’s just lurking around because she wants something from me. | 她留下是有求于我 |
[10:05] | I can’t figure out what it is,though. | 可我不知道她想要什麼 |
[10:07] | Why don’t you get inside her head and find it? | 你咋不侵入她大腦看看? |
[10:09] | Because it’s impossible. She’s too strong. | 因為不可能 她太強大了 |
[10:11] | I bet I can get in there. | 我打賭我肯定行 |
[10:12] | Sage,she’s an original. It’s not going to happen. | Sage 她是個元老 不可能的 |
[10:14] | Have you forgotten everything I taught you? | 我教你的都拋到腦後了嗎? |
[10:16] | Rebekah may be an original,but she’s a girl. | Rebekah是元老 但也是個女孩子 |
[10:19] | You find her weakness and exploit it,and I’ll walk right in. | 找到她的弱點利用起來 我就隨心所欲了 |
[10:25] | That is,if you want my help. | 如果你要我幫忙的話 |
[10:37] | Anyone ever tell you you’re sexy when you’re bitchy? | 有人說過你撒潑時 還挺性感的沒 |
[10:40] | We’re talking now,are we? | 我們還講話啊? |
[10:42] | Because you were quite rude the other day. | 那天你那麼粗暴 |
[10:44] | Using me to help you with Stefan,and then shooing me away like a stray dog. | 利用我幫了Stefan 又像趕流浪狗一樣趕我走 |
[10:47] | Ah,that was brother business. You can’t hold that against me. | 那是兄弟間的事 你不能拿這說我啊 |
[10:50] | Besides,I really did appreciate your help. | 再說 我真的很感謝你幫忙 |
[10:53] | – Even if I didn’t show it. – You were mean. | – 就是可能沒表現出來 – 你真惡劣 |
[10:55] | – You like mean. – No. I don’t. | – 你喜歡這樣 – 我不喜歡 |
[10:58] | No? You didn’t get a thrill back there pushing Sage down, | 不喜歡 你擠兌Sage |
[11:00] | crushing her dreams of true love? | 粉碎她真愛之夢時不激動嗎? |
[11:04] | – Maybe a little. – See? Mean. | – 可能有點吧 – 看? 惡劣 |
[11:08] | Can Sage and I interest you in a drink back at the house? | 我和Sage能請你去家裡喝一杯嗎? |
[11:12] | Not a chance in hell. | 想都別想 |
[11:13] | You know what they say. | 你也知道 |
[11:16] | Two’s company. Three is a party. | 倆人是作伴 三人就能開派對了 |
[11:24] | OK. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | Enjoy the rest of your day. | 今天愉快 |
[11:38] | Haven’t seen you up at the house. | 在屋裡沒見你啊 |
[11:41] | Abby’s been asking for you. | Abby找你呢 |
[11:44] | I’ve been pretty busy. | 我挺忙的 |
[11:50] | – Stay away from me! – Easy! | – 離我遠點! – 放鬆! |
[11:51] | I was just going to help you carry the firewood up! | 我只是想幫你把柴火撿起來 |
[12:00] | – You’re scared of her. – She’s a vampire. | – 你怕她 – 她是吸血鬼 |
[12:03] | She needs to feel connected to the people she loves. | 她需要親近她愛的人 |
[12:06] | – She needs to feel normal right now… – she’s not normal. | – 她現在需要覺得自己是正常的 – 她可不正常 |
[12:09] | – None of this is normal. – Well,Abby didn’t choose this. | – 沒有一樣事是正常的 – 不是Abby自己選擇的 |
[12:11] | This was forced on her. | 她是被迫的 |
[12:12] | She could have let herself die but she didn’t. | 她本可讓自己死去 但她沒這麼做 |
[12:15] | She’s trying to make this work so she can be there for you, | 她嘗試著讓一切好起來 好讓她可以保護你 |
[12:18] | and for Bonnie,so… | 保護Bonnie 所以… |
[12:25] | So just get over yourself! OK? | 別大驚小怪了 好嗎? |
[12:29] | Hey,what’s going on? | 怎麼了 |
[12:31] | Bonnie’s not returning any of my calls. | Bonnie一直沒回我電話 |
[12:33] | Sorry. She’s still mad. | 抱歉 她還在生氣 |
[12:34] | And,seriously,Abby’s transition has been a little rough, | 說實話 Abby的轉變期有點艱難 |
[12:37] | so she’s got a lot on her mind. | 所以她要想的事情太多了 |
[12:39] | I know. And I get it. But… | 我知道 我明白 但是… |
[12:43] | Something really terrible is happening to Ric, | Ric正經歷很可怕的事 |
[12:46] | and I really need her help. | 我真的需要她的幫助 |
[12:50] | I really don’t think you should be looking through that stuff. | 我真覺得你不應該翻這些東西 |
[12:54] | Restraining orders and all. | 禁止令什麼的 |
[12:57] | My life in a series of police reports. | 我生活充斥著一系列警方報告 |
[12:59] | You don’t strike me as an angry guy. | 我不覺得你是暴躁的人 |
[13:02] | Which sounds weird,given everything. But… | 雖說前情已經如此 會聽起來很怪 但… |
[13:05] | – You don’t. – Yeah,well,I was stupid when I was younger. | – 你就不是 – 我年輕的時候非常莽撞 |
[13:08] | But listen,it’s not like these guys didn’t have it coming. I mean… | 但不是說這些人都是無辜的 |
[13:11] | This guy here broke a beer bottle over a bartender’s head. | 這個人用酒保的頭開啤酒瓶 |
[13:15] | And this guy… Hit his girlfriend. | 至于這個人… 打了他女朋友 |
[13:18] | And this guy… OK,this guy was just a douche. | 還有這個人… 就是個混蛋 |
[13:23] | Everyone needs to find a way to deal with their dark side. | 每個人都得想法來面對陰暗面 |
[13:25] | Some people meditate. | 有些人會冥想 |
[13:28] | – I became a vampire hunter. – Mmm,semi-retired. | – 我則變成了吸血鬼獵人 – 半退休的 |
[13:35] | Listen,there’s something that’s not in these reports that I need to tell you about. | 有件並不在這些報告上的事情 我需要告訴你 |
[13:38] | OK… | 好的 |
[13:41] | Ominous. Shoot. | 有不詳的預感 說吧 |
[13:44] | Your cousin Logan Fell,the one who was vampire slayed… | 你的堂兄Logan Fell 變成吸血鬼後被獵殺的 |
[13:49] | I did the slaying. | 是我殺的 |
[13:57] | The vampire thing… It’s not my fight. | 吸血鬼的事 我不想參與 |
[14:02] | I use their blood for what I need and leave the judgment to everyone else. | 我用他們的血來滿足所需 其餘的就留給他人判定 |
[14:06] | Although,I have kind of been wondering why you never drew a stake through Damon’s heart. | 即便我一直都在想 為什麼你從未用木樁刺殺Damon |
[14:12] | I tried once. | 我嘗試過一次 |
[14:14] | He killed me. | 他殺了我 |
[14:16] | Yeah. Yeah,figures. | 是的 結果可以想象了 |
[14:20] | The thing that started all this ring stuff was me being angry enough | 一開始激發這個戒指是我的暴戾 |
[14:23] | to think I could take on a vampire in the first place. | 認為自己能與吸血鬼單打獨鬥 |
[14:39] | Oh,come on. Slow down,brother. | 慢點 兄弟 |
[14:46] | Control,remember? | 控制 還記得吧? |
[14:48] | Doesn’t matter whether it’s blondes or blood bags,same principles apply. | 無論是金發美女還是血袋 都是一樣的道理 |
[14:51] | What did you say to Elena this morning? | 你今天早上和Elena說什麼了? |
[14:53] | Oh,you’re stress eating. Sublimating. | 噢 你在抒發壓力 在升華飢渴感 |
[14:56] | You need to observe each other while you’re pining and moping. | 在你憂愁憂鬱的時候 你們仍需顧著對方 |
[14:59] | – I asked you a question,Damon. – I told her what she already knows… | – 我問了你一個問題 Damon – 我說的 她本來就知道 |
[15:01] | you’re a vampire and you drink human blood. And to get over it. | 你是個喝人血的吸血鬼 讓她認命吧 |
[15:05] | Which is the same thing I’m telling you. | 我跟你也是這話 |
[15:07] | Own it,live it,love it. Stop being ashamed of who you are. | 認命 知命 享受生命 別為你的本質感到羞恥了 |
[15:11] | Do me a favor,Damon… | 幫個忙 Damon |
[15:12] | next time you talk to Elena,keep me out of it,OK? | 下次你跟Elena說話時 別扯到我 成不 |
[15:16] | Gladly. | 巴不得 |
[15:17] | Now,unless you’re interested in a Sage-Rebekah sex sandwich, | 除非你想跟Sage和Rebekah玩3p |
[15:20] | I suggest you make yourself… Scarce. | 你還是回避一下吧 |
[15:30] | Who are you,again? | 你是誰來著? |
[15:31] | The guy who lives out back. You know,the one you’re not related to. | 我住在後邊 就是跟你沒血緣關系那個 |
[15:36] | Right. | 是啊 |
[15:38] | Caroline and I had a little talk. | Caroline和我聊了會兒 |
[15:39] | Sounds like code for Caroline lectured you. | 聽起來是Caroline教育了你 |
[15:42] | Maybe. But I needed it. | 差不多吧 但我欠教育 |
[15:44] | Abby’s always been there for me. Now it’s my turn. | Abby一直陪在我身邊 這次我陪著她 |
[15:49] | Thought I could build a fire. | 我去生火 |
[15:50] | Please. Maybe it’ll distract everyone from my crappy cooking. | 快去 大家好不注意我糟糕的廚藝 |
[16:05] | Jamie… | Jamie… |
[16:08] | I’m so sorry,Abby. | 對不起 Abby |
[16:11] | I’m sorry about everything. | 真對不起 |
[16:30] | – No! – Abby! – Abby! | – 不要! |
[16:42] | Remember this song? | 記得這曲子嗎? |
[16:45] | All right,miss master seductress,where’s our victim? | 狐狸精大師 咱的獵物在哪 |
[16:49] | Patience. | 耐心點 |
[16:50] | Between her craving for affection and her pathological fear of being left alone, | 她渴求關愛 又害怕孤獨 |
[16:55] | our little get together is too tempting to resist. | 我們的聚會讓她不得不來 |
[17:01] | Finn’s gone,you know. | Finn走了 |
[17:05] | I choose to believe otherwise. | 我寧願相信他沒走 |
[17:06] | He strung you along for 900 years,didn’t bother to call. | 他讓你苦等900年 連個電話都不打 |
[17:11] | He’s gone. | 他不會回來了 |
[17:11] | You know,the Damon I knew was holding out for someone,too. | 我認識的Damon也在癡癡苦等 |
[17:14] | Yes,he was. Hope’s a bitch,Sage. | 以前是 期望越大失望越大 Sage |
[17:17] | Get out while you can. | 面對現實吧 |
[17:21] | The sweet chime of desperation. | 惡魔之鈴響了 |
[17:26] | I stole it from Nik who stole it from a queen. I’m not sure which one. | 我偷了Nik從女王那偷的酒 不知是哪一任 |
[17:32] | Well,this is depressing. What happened to the party? | 真掃興 派對呢? |
[17:36] | It just arrived. | 這就開始了 |
[18:18] | ********* | 一起來啊? |
[18:51] | What about her? | 她呢? |
[18:55] | I want her. | 我要她 |
[18:58] | And I want you. | 也要你 |
[19:28] | You have to drink these. It’ll help. | 你得喝這個 能幫你 |
[19:29] | I almost killed him! | 我差點殺了他! |
[19:31] | Caroline said that this kind of thing happens a lot at first,when you’re still… | Caroline說這種事 初期常有 你還… |
[19:34] | no,no. I should just go right now,before I hurt Jamie again,or you! | 不 我現在就得走 不然會傷害Jamie或你! |
[19:37] | The only way you’re going to hurt me is if you leave. | 你走了才會傷害我 |
[19:41] | Don’t give up on this. Not again. | 別再輕言放棄了 |
[19:46] | We can make this work. | 我們會熬過去的 |
[19:55] | He’s fine. | 他沒事了 |
[19:58] | Nothing a little vampire blood can’t cure. | 一點吸血鬼的血就能治愈 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[20:03] | Now I need a favor. | 現在我要你們幫我了 |
[20:07] | Listen,I want you to have this. This is a list of my bank accounts,passwords, | 你拿著這個 單子上有我的 銀行賬戶和密碼 |
[20:11] | where to find my will and how to contact my family just in case this doesn’t go my way. | 萬一失控 你能找到遺囑和我家人 |
[20:14] | No,no,don’t even think like that. | 不 想都別想 |
[20:16] | Elena,I need to know that you and Jeremy are going to be OK. | Elena 我要你和Jeremy平安無事 |
[20:19] | We’re all going to be fine. | 我們都沒事 |
[20:25] | Caroline? | Caroline? |
[20:26] | So Abby thinks Bonnie can reverse the damage with a spell. | Abby認為Bonnie能用咒語抵消損害 |
[20:29] | I guess the same thing happens with witches who become obsessed with dark magic. | 我猜著迷于黑魔法的女巫 也發生過這種事 |
[20:33] | They lose control and start acting out their darkest impulses. | 她們失控並被陰暗面所牽制 |
[20:37] | Thank you so much. | 太謝謝你了 |
[20:38] | I’m going to hang back here with Abby,but Bonnie’s leaving now,so if… | 我在這陪著Abby Bonnie這就出發 所以… |
[20:43] | um,hold on. | 等下 |
[20:47] | I need a personal effect of Alaric’s. | 我需要Alaric的私人物品 |
[20:49] | Something he wore before he started wearing the ring. | 他戴那戒指之前的東西 |
[20:51] | OK. I’ll get it. | 好的 我去找 |
[20:54] | Bonnie,I’m so sorry for everything. Thank you for doing this. | Bonnie 真對不起 謝謝你幫忙 |
[20:57] | Be ready to do the spell as soon as I get there. We have to work fast. | 準備好 我到那裡就開始 咱得快點 |
[21:03] | I’ll see you soon. | 一會見 |
[21:08] | Good news,bad news? | 好消息還是壞消息? |
[21:13] | Bonnie thinks that she can help you with a spell. | Bonnie認為可以施咒幫你 |
[21:16] | Well,it’s worth a try. | 那值得一試 |
[21:18] | But she needs something that you wore before you put on the ring. | 但她需要你戴戒指之前的東西 |
[21:20] | Something personal. | 私人物品 |
[21:24] | Well,there’s,uh… | 有個… |
[21:27] | My wedding ring. It’s at the loft. | 婚戒 在閣樓裡 |
[21:33] | OK,yeah. Um,that’s a good idea. | 嗯 好 想法不錯 |
[21:37] | I think it’s better if you stay here with me. | 我認為你和我待著比較好 |
[21:40] | Oh,you and your tranquilizers. | 你和你的鎮定劑 |
[21:44] | It’s in the dresser by the kitchen. It’s in,uh,an aspirin bottle. | 在廚房旁邊的櫥櫃裡 在阿司匹林瓶子裡 |
[21:48] | Probably covered in cobwebs. | 可能全是蜘蛛網 |
[21:50] | OK. | 好的 |
[22:45] | I take it back. Your plan is amazing. | 我收回我的話 你的計劃真棒 |
[22:49] | I told you,if you got her comfortable enough… | 跟你說了 你把她弄舒服了… |
[22:52] | She’s an open book. | 她就是本攤開的書 |
[22:54] | Well,are you going to torture me or are you going to tell me what she’s up to? | 那你是想折騰我呢 還是告訴我她到底在找啥? |
[22:58] | I’d rather show you. | 直接給你看不是更好 |
[23:06] | The white oak tree. | 那棵白櫟樹 |
[23:08] | It must have been the only tree to replace the old. | 唯一一棵取代那棵老樹長出來的 |
[23:12] | It probably got cut down. | 很可能被砍掉了啊 |
[23:14] | Do you happen to know who kept the milling ledgers during that period? | 那你知道那時候是誰 負責保存伐木日志麼? |
[23:20] | There’s another tree. | 還有另一棵樹 |
[23:25] | Milling records? | 找伐木日志? |
[23:26] | Our family made one of its many fortunes selling lumber. | 我們家族財富有部分就來自賣木材 |
[23:29] | That’s why Rebekah’s been digging around about this stuff. | 那就是為什麼Rebekah 要在這週圍找 |
[23:32] | That tree was on our land and milled by our yard. | 那棵樹是在我們花園裡的被砍的 |
[23:35] | The letters will tell me where it was shipped. | 這些信應該寫了它被運到哪兒了 |
[23:37] | The business archives should be around here somewhere. | 交易存檔就差不多該在這兒 |
[23:39] | Get upstairs. Make sure you keep her distracted. | 你上樓 分散她注意力 |
[24:09] | *********** | Wickery大橋 |
[24:15] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 開玩笑呢吧 |
[24:19] | Missed you at the house. | 在你家沒找到你 |
[24:23] | Alaric told me you’d be here. | Alaric說你在這兒 |
[24:26] | You made yourself perfectly clear this morning,Stefan. | 你今天早上已經夠明白了 Stefan |
[24:29] | You don’t want to be around me. | 你不想跟我在一起 |
[24:31] | I’m not trying to hurt you,Elena. | 我不想傷害你 Elena |
[24:36] | I just can’t be who you want be to be right now. | 只是我現在達不到你對我的期望 |
[24:39] | I’m not in control. | 我控制不了 |
[24:46] | So then what are you doing here? | 那你在這兒幹嘛? |
[24:47] | Well,I,uh,did a little more digging on Samantha Gilbert. | 我深入研究了下Samantha Gilbert |
[24:53] | Founding family’s were always pretty good about it about destroying their records, | 創始人家族總是很擅長 毀掉各種記錄 |
[24:56] | but I found a couple of newspaper articles. | 但是我發現了幾條新聞 |
[24:59] | Seems she killed two people while she was in the institution. | 貌似她在醫院的時候殺了兩個人 |
[25:02] | A nurse and a guard. | 一個護士 一個保安 |
[25:04] | So she was a psychopath. I get it. | 所以她是個精神病 知道了 |
[25:07] | She was under suicide watch. | 她當時正在接受自殺監護 |
[25:10] | No personal effects. No jewelry. | 不能戴私人物品 即不能戴首飾 |
[25:14] | Wait,so you’re saying that the violent behavior can still happen | 等等 你是說就算她沒戴戒指 |
[25:18] | even if the person isn’t wearing the ring? | 她還是有可能有暴力傾向? |
[25:22] | Still with me? | 還醒著吧? |
[25:28] | Yeah. Yeah,I’m still with you. | 嗯 醒著 |
[25:31] | I’m half-dead,too. Neither one of us has slept in two days. | 我也半死不活了 我們倆都兩天沒睡了 |
[25:36] | Don’t worry… I’ve got coffee on. | 不過沒事 我煮著咖啡呢 |
[26:21] | – Rebekah just left. – Happy,I hope. | – Rebekah剛走 – 希望是高興地走的 |
[26:25] | – Did you find what you were looking for? – Yep. | – 發現你要找的了麼? – 嗯 |
[26:27] | In 1912,the Salvatore milling company chopped down a forest. | 1912年Salvatore伐木公司 砍掉了一片森林 |
[26:31] | Its most valuable wood came from an old white oak tree | 最值錢的木頭是一棵白櫟樹的 |
[26:33] | that was used to make the wickery bridge. | 被用來修了Wickery大橋 |
[26:36] | These aren’t public records, | 這些都不是公開記錄 |
[26:38] | so Rebekah’s going to chase her tail for a long time. | 所以Rebekah估計要瞎找好一陣了 |
[26:41] | So all the wood stripped from the underside of that bridge | 所以從那個橋底下拆下來的 任何一小塊木頭 |
[26:43] | is basically a weapon that could kill an original. | 都是能幹掉吸血鬼始祖的武器啊 |
[26:45] | Yep. | 對 |
[26:47] | You see how this could be a problem for me,right? | 你發現這造成了我的大問題了吧? |
[26:59] | Why? Because of your true love Finn? | 什麼問題? 因為你的摯愛Finn麼? |
[27:03] | Let me tell you something… I’ve met the guy. You’re not going to miss him. | 告訴你吧 我見過他 你不會再想他的 |
[27:06] | I will rip your head off in two seconds if you take one more step. | 你再往前走一步 我就兩秒鐘內把你腦袋擰下來 |
[27:13] | All right,let’s make a deal. | 好吧 做個交易吧 |
[27:15] | You want me to kill Rebekah, I consider Finn untouchable, you guys walk into the sunset together. | 你讓我殺Rebekah 我不傷害Finn 你們可以一起攜手而去 |
[27:20] | Is that a promise? | 你保證嗎? |
[27:23] | Yes. It’s a promise. | 我保證 |
[27:29] | If Bonnie’s spell doesn’t work,what are you going to do with him? | 要是Bonnie的咒語沒用 你要拿他怎麼辦? |
[27:32] | I’m not going to do anything,Stefan. | 我什麼都不會做 |
[27:33] | I’m going to keep looking until we can find something that will help him. | 我會一直想辦法 直到能幫得了他 |
[27:36] | You don’t know how long this has been going on. It might be too late. | 你不知道他這樣多久了 可能已經太遲了 |
[27:39] | It’s my family’s ring that’s doing this to him. | 是我家的戒指害了他 |
[27:42] | It’s my responsibility to fix it. | 我有責任解決這事兒 |
[27:43] | You can’t put that on yourself. Not everyone is your responsibility. | 你不能承擔這責任 你管不了所有人 |
[27:47] | Not everyone can be saved. | 也不是所有人都有救 |
[27:49] | Are we talking about Alaric here? Or are we talking about you? | 我們是在說Alaric還是在說你? |
[27:53] | Because I wasn’t planning on giving up on either of you. | 我沒準備放棄你們任何一個 |
[28:15] | What is that? | 那是什麼? |
[28:19] | Pictures of his victims. | 他殺的人的照片 |
[28:20] | Sage,let’s go. We have originals to kill. | Sage 走啦 我們去殺初代吸血鬼 |
[28:32] | Sage… | Sage |
[28:49] | “Jeremy,if anything happens to me, “carry on my work. | “Jeremy 如果我出事了” “你要繼續我的工作” |
[28:52] | “You have the other ring,let the ring make you strong. | “你有另一枚戒指 它能使你強壯” |
[28:55] | The council must be cleansed before the work can begin. | “任務開始前 必須先清洗委員會” |
[29:00] | ” It’s the founders council roster. | 這是創始人委員會的名單 |
[29:02] | Looks like some sort of hit list. | 像是他的殺人計劃表 |
[29:04] | – No,Alaric didn’t write this. – Who else would have written it,Elena? | – 這不是Alaric寫的 – 那能是誰寫的? |
[29:18] | I have to get back. | 我要回去了 |
[29:22] | Looking for something? | 你在找什麼? |
[29:23] | I don’t know where anything is in this house. | 這房子裡 我什麼都找不到 |
[29:28] | I’m sorry,I can’t remember,do you take cream? | 抱歉 我記不清了 你咖啡裡要奶油嗎? |
[29:30] | No cream. | 不要 |
[29:32] | I was going to make sandwiches. I am starving. | 我想做點三明治 餓死我了 |
[29:38] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能問個問題嗎? |
[29:39] | No mustard. I hate mustard. | 不要芥末 我討厭芥末 |
[29:43] | Do you ever feel remorse? | 你曾經自責過嗎? |
[29:50] | Sorry? | 什麼? |
[29:52] | Well… You are a council member. | 你是委員會成員 |
[29:57] | And the council was formed to protect the people of this town from vampires, | 委員會的責任是 保護人們不受吸血鬼的傷害 |
[30:01] | yet here you all are,just looking the other way; | 而你做的卻恰恰相反 |
[30:06] | ignoring your responsibilities. | 完全無視你的職責 |
[30:10] | Like you,and your vampire blood. | 你自己 還有你的吸血鬼血 |
[30:14] | So I’m asking you. | 所以我想問問你 |
[30:17] | Do you ever feel remorse? | 你自責過嗎? |
[30:23] | Because you should. | 你應該自責 |
[31:16] | Your grand plans always seem to get ruined,don’t they? | 你總是功敗垂成 是不是? |
[31:20] | Sorry to disappoint you. Again. | 抱歉又讓你失望了 |
[31:29] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[31:31] | No. I’m just looking out for myself. | 不是 我是為自己 |
[31:33] | I told you I’d save your creepy boyfriend! | 我說了我會救你那詭異的男朋友! |
[31:36] | And you lied to me,Damon! The originals are linked. | 而你騙了我 Damon! 始祖吸血鬼是互相連接的 |
[31:38] | If one dies,they all die. | 殺一個其他都得死 |
[31:42] | If I can get inside her head,don’t think I’d be able to get inside yours? | 如果我能侵入她的大腦 你不認為我也能侵入你的麼? |
[31:48] | I should eat you. | 我應該吃了你 |
[31:49] | I’m 900 years old,Damon. You’re not capable of ending me. | 我有900年道行 Damon 你打不過我的 |
[31:55] | Do you really think that I would risk Finn’s life for one of your petty revenge fantasies? | 你真以為我會為了你那復仇的小九九 而拿Finn的命冒險嗎? |
[31:59] | Let me tell you something… | 我來告訴你點事吧… |
[32:00] | your long lost love has a suicide wish. | 你那位久別的愛人有自殺的傾向呢 |
[32:04] | So when mama witch linked them together in a spell, he’s the one who volunteered to die. | 所以媽媽巫師用一個咒語連接他們時 他是那個志願赴死的 |
[32:07] | – He wouldn’t do that. – He didn’t want to live. | – 他不會那樣做 – 他不想活著 |
[32:09] | Not for you,not for anyone. | 為你不行 為任何人都不行 |
[32:11] | He doesn’t love you,Sage. | 他不愛你 Sage |
[32:14] | And when I do find another way to kill those originals, | 等我找到新辦法殺掉那些始祖吸血鬼 |
[32:17] | I’ll start with Finn. | 我會從Finn開始 |
[32:49] | Hey there. | 嗨 |
[32:55] | Where’s Meredith? | Meredith呢? |
[32:57] | Oh,she got called in to the hospital for a last minute surgery, but she’ll be back later. | 她被十萬火急地召回醫院做手術去了 不過過會兒就回來 |
[33:04] | What happened? | 發生了什麼事? |
[33:05] | Oh,I… | 呃 我… |
[33:08] | Broke a coffee cup and sliced my hand open trying to pick up the pieces. | 打碎了一個咖啡杯 撿碎片時割傷了手 |
[33:12] | But I’ll… I’ll live. | 不過我…還死不了 |
[33:16] | Did Stefan catch up with you? | Stefan和你碰面了嗎? |
[33:19] | No. | 沒有 |
[33:23] | Did you get my ring? | 你找到我的戒指了嗎? |
[33:26] | I… I couldn’t find it. | 我…我找不到 |
[33:28] | Yeah,well,my place is a bit of a disaster. | 是啊 我那地方亂得不行 |
[33:32] | I guess I’ll,uh,I’ll just have to go get it. | 我想 大概我只好自己去拿了 |
[33:49] | – No,don’t hurt him! – I’ll try not to. | – 別傷害他! – 我盡量了 |
[34:09] | Elena,I need you to come upstairs with me. | Elena 我需要你和我一起上樓 |
[34:12] | Why? | 為什麼? |
[34:16] | I’m going to need your help. | 我要你的幫助才行 |
[34:25] | Meredith! | Meredith! |
[34:27] | OK,OK. | 好了 好了 |
[34:51] | You’re going to be OK. | 你會沒事的 |
[35:21] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎麼在這裡? |
[35:24] | Just making sure the witch didn’t turn you into a toad or a block of salt. | 監督小女巫啊 免得把你變成蛤蟆或鹽巴什麼的 |
[35:28] | Bonnie did a little spell. It’s nothing to worry about. | Bonnie施了點咒 沒什麼好擔心的 |
[35:30] | Just something to keep the killer in you at bay. | 只是把你體內的殺手封印住 |
[35:38] | Did something happen? | 發生了什麼事嗎? |
[35:39] | Let’s just say you’ve got an alter ego hell bent on killing council members. | 這麼說吧 你的那個邪惡人格 熱衷于刺殺委員會成員 |
[35:42] | So we’re going to pack up some of your stuff, we’re going to go to the loft, just for a little bit. | 所以我們打算把你行李打包 把你挪進閣樓住 就一小陣子 |
[35:46] | You know,it’s like house arrest,light. | 相當于軟禁吧 輕度的 |
[35:52] | Wait,where’s Meredith? | 等等 Meredith呢? |
[35:58] | She’ll be fine,Ric. | 她沒事 Ric |
[36:13] | – You OK? – Yeah,I’m fine. | – 你還好吧? – 嗯 我沒事 |
[36:17] | Abby says that all the dying and coming back to life might have chipped away at Alaric’s psyche, | Abby說 多次的死而復生削弱了Alaric的心智 |
[36:21] | making it easier for the darkness to take hold. | 陰暗面得以趁虛而入 |
[36:24] | These herbs are the binding element of the spell. | 這些草藥是維持咒語用的 |
[36:27] | He needs to take them twice a day. I’ll get you more. | 每天服用兩次 我會再多找些給你 |
[36:32] | Abby and I are going to work on the garden. | Abby和我要一起打理花園 |
[36:37] | How is she doing? | 她怎麼樣了? |
[36:40] | The transition’s been hard,but I think she’ll be OK. | 轉變的過程很艱難 但我想她會撐過去的 |
[36:44] | Eventually. | 最終 |
[36:46] | I’m going to go back and stay with her for a while. | 我打算回去和她待一陣子 |
[36:48] | It’ll give us a chance to work things through. | 一個熬過這段艱難的機會 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry,Bonnie. I didn’t… I didn’t want this to happen. | 對不起 Bonnie 我不想…不想這些發生的 |
[36:58] | If there’s anything that I can do to make it different,I… | 如果有任何事我能做的 我… |
[37:10] | I know. | 我懂 |
[37:14] | Please say that you forgive me. | 求你告訴我你原諒我了 |
[37:20] | Of course I do. | 我當然原諒你了 |
[37:25] | Am I even doing this right? | 我的動作是不是對的? |
[37:26] | – Yeah,you’re doing fine. – OK. | – 對 你做地蠻好的 – 好吧 |
[37:29] | Hey,um,thanks for helping out with Abby. | 謝謝你幫助Abby |
[37:32] | Bonnie’s really lucky to have a friend like you. | Bonnie有你這個朋友真幸運 |
[37:36] | Well… I went through the same thing once. | …我曾遭遇過同樣的事 |
[37:42] | With my dad. | 和我的爸爸 |
[37:46] | But it didn’t really work out. So… | 但最後的結果不好 所以… |
[37:52] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[37:56] | Well,when Bonnie gets back, she can snap her fingers or wave her hands or whatever, | 好了 等Bonnie回來了 她可以敲個響指或個手啥的 |
[38:02] | and make the herbs bloom. | 讓這些藥草開花了 |
[38:06] | I think Abby’s up. | 我想Abby起來了 |
[38:15] | What are you doing? | 你幹什麼呢? |
[38:20] | You’re leaving. | 你要離開 |
[38:24] | – You kidding me? – I have to. | – 不是吧? – 我必須走 |
[38:28] | – I don’t know how to do this. – Do what? | – 我不知道怎麼做 – 做什麼? |
[38:30] | Be a vampire or a parent? Because I can help you be a vampire. | 做吸血鬼還是做家長? 因為我可以教你做吸血鬼 |
[38:34] | I can teach you self control. | 我能教你自我控制 |
[38:35] | But being a parent, I mean,that’s all you. | 但是做家長 就看你的了 |
[38:39] | Bonnie grew up without a mom because you ran away once. | 正因為你離開 Bonnie從小沒有媽媽 |
[38:43] | But now you have an eternity to make up for it and you’re just going to throw that away? | 但你現在有大把時間彌補她 你卻要離開? |
[38:47] | She’s better off without me! | 沒有我她生活得更好 |
[38:48] | No,she’s not! No one is better off without their parents. | 不 離開家長 哪有人還活得好啊 |
[38:59] | She wants to make this work. Please. | 這次她想要好好把握 拜託了 |
[39:05] | Just stay. | 就留下來吧 |
[39:20] | Tell them I’m sorry. | 告訴他們我很抱歉 |
[39:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[39:48] | – Hey,stranger. – Hey,you checking up on me? | – 你好啊 小子 – 你在查我崗嗎? |
[39:52] | Do you need checking up on? | 你需要查崗嗎? |
[39:54] | Well,I’m not flunking any of my classes. Yet. | 我現在還沒掛過科呢 |
[39:57] | And I got a dog. | 我養了條狗 |
[40:02] | Hey,have you talked to Alaric lately? | 你最近和Alaric聊過嗎? |
[40:05] | Uh,no,why? Is everything OK? | 沒 怎麼了 沒事吧? |
[40:11] | Yeah,everything is fine. | 都挺好的 |
[40:14] | Um,I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我就是想聽聽你的聲音 |
[40:18] | OK. Hey,can I call you later? | 好啊 我一會回你電話行嗎? |
[40:20] | I’m actually on my way out with some friends. | 我正要和朋友出去 |
[40:24] | Yeah,um,of course,Jer. Go out. Go have fun and,um… | 好啊 去吧 Jer 玩得開心點… |
[40:32] | I… I just miss you. | 我很想你 |
[40:36] | Yeah. Yeah,I miss you,too. | 我也想你 |
[41:02] | Little early in the day for you,isn’t it? | 現在喝酒有點早吧? |
[41:06] | Just having a little toast. | 小慶祝一下 |
[41:09] | – To what? – Control. | – 慶祝什麼? – 自我控制 |
[41:15] | You’re happy,I’m happy. | 你高興 我也高興 |
[41:18] | Why are you in such a good mood? | 你心情怎麼這麼好? |
[41:20] | Sage double crossed you,tree’s a pile of Ash, | Sage出賣了你 樹化成灰 |
[41:23] | Alaric’s got a psychopathic alter ego. | Alaric還有精神病人格 |
[41:25] | You know,Stefan,I’m a philanthropist. | Stefan 我可是個慈善家 |
[41:28] | I make the world a better place. | 我讓世界越來越美好 |
[41:30] | Restoring bridges,landmarks,and… | 修橋 做地標 還有 |
[41:36] | ***** | Wickery大橋 建于1912年 弗吉尼亞 神秘瀑布鎮 |
[41:37] | Historical signs made of the same white oak as the wickery bridge. | 和Wickery大橋一樣 用白櫟樹做的歷史標牌 |
[41:46] | They think all the wood burned. | 他們以為所有木頭都被燒了 |
[41:47] | I sold my rage. Phew. | 我生氣的戲很逼真呢 呼 |
[41:50] | You should have seen me. | 真該讓你瞧瞧 |
[41:51] | We have a weapon. Game’s back on,brother. | – 我們現在有武器了 – 遊戲又開始了 兄弟 |
[41:56] | Let’s go kill some originals. | 我們去殺掉幾個初代吸血鬼吧 |
[42:01] | The Vampire Diaries S03E17 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |