时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:02] | does elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? | Elena是不是很喜歡 你倆都拜倒在她裙下? |
[00:05] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[00:06] | Now look me in the eye and tell me that you don’t feel something for him. | 看著我的眼睛 告訴我你對他沒感覺 |
[00:11] | I would know if I were killing people! | 我要是殺了人 自己能不知道麼 |
[00:12] | You wear a ring that lets you cheat death,ric. | 你帶著枚護你不死的戒指 Ric |
[00:14] | How many times can you die before it changes you? | 你死幾次才會明白它能改變你? |
[00:17] | You have a weapon that can kill klaus? | 你們有能殺掉Klaus的武器? |
[00:19] | – Nope. We all have a weapon. – Let’s go kill some originals. | – 不 是大家都有 – 咱去殺幾個元老吧 |
[00:22] | When an original dies,every vampire turned from their bloodline dies along with them. | 元老一死 被他的初擁的 血族也隨之滅亡 |
[00:26] | Bring us the stakes… | 把木樁拿來 |
[00:28] | Or I’ll wage a war against everyone you love. | 否則你愛的人都會遭殃 |
[00:31] | Where the hell is it? I put it right here! A stake doesn’t just vanish into thin air! | 哪去了? 我就放這了 木樁不會自己憑空消失 |
[00:34] | Are you telling me that your vampire-hating alter ego | 你是說你恨吸血鬼的另一面 |
[00:36] | has a stake that can kill an entire line of vampires,possibly mine? | 持有能殺掉整條吸血鬼血脈的木樁 包括我的在內? |
[00:39] | That’s exactly what I’m telling you. | 就是這個意思 |
[00:50] | – Alaric? 0 Yeah? | – Alaric? – 在呢 |
[00:53] | Still me. | 是我 |
[00:58] | You know you shouldn’t be in here. | 你不該來的 |
[01:00] | Defeats the point of the whole being locked in a cellar thing. | 這樣我還把自己關牢裡幹嘛 |
[01:05] | Well,you still need the basics. | 你得要生活必需品吧 |
[01:07] | Toothbrush,clothes,some boring books to help you sleep. | 牙刷 衣服 還有些 有助睡眠的無聊的書 |
[01:11] | – “doctor jekyll and Mr. Hyde”? – What?No,I got- | – “化身博士”? – 啥? 我帶的是… |
[01:15] | Damon. Thinks he’s hilarious. | 是Damon 覺得自己挺幽默呢 |
[01:17] | At least one of us still has a sense of humor. | 至少還有人有幽默感咧 |
[01:20] | Are you sure that you – I mean,you don’t have to be kept in here. | 你確定要…你不用住這的 |
[01:25] | Oh,no,this is… | 不 這裡… |
[01:28] | Ah,this is the right place for me to be. | 這裡正適合我 |
[01:31] | At least until you guys can convince my highly uncooperative alter ego | 至少等你們說服我不合作的另一面 |
[01:35] | to ‘fess up to where I-Or… | 招出我或是… |
[01:38] | – He hid the white oak stake. – We looked everywhere. | – 他把白橡木樁藏哪了 – 我們找遍了所有地方 |
[01:42] | You… The other you hid it well. | 你…的另一面很會藏東西 |
[01:47] | What’s klaus going to do if you can’t find it? | 要是找不到Klaus會怎樣? |
[01:49] | It’s the only thing that will kill him,so… | 那是他唯一的致命武器 所以… |
[01:52] | Wage war. Murder people. You know,klaus stuff. | 開戰 殺人 那些Klaus做的事唄 |
[02:02] | So,look… | 所以… |
[02:06] | Stefan is going to watch over you for a little while. | Stefan會照看你一段時間 |
[02:09] | Now that klaus knows where jeremy is,it’s not safe. So… | 現在Klaus知道Jeremy所在 他不安全 所以… |
[02:16] | Damon and I are going to go to denver to pick him up. | 我和Damon打算去丹佛接他 |
[02:19] | Why do you say that like you’re waiting for me to disapprove? | 你怎麼像等著我反對似的? |
[02:22] | I don’t know. Me and damon,traveling across the country. | 我也不知道 我和Damon出遊 |
[02:27] | Well,I guess I’m more curious to hear what stefan has to say about it. | 我更好奇的是Stefan作何感想 |
[02:31] | Actually,it was his idea. | 實際上 這是他的主意 |
[02:36] | He thinks that I have some unresolved feelings for damon. | 他覺得我對Damon還有感覺 |
[02:42] | Do you? | 你有嗎? |
[02:46] | I guess that’s why i’m going on this trip. | 這就是我出門的原因 |
[02:50] | So I can figure it out. | 把這個想清楚 |
[02:56] | – Did you hear from klaus? – Not yet. | – 有Klaus那邊的消息嗎? – 還沒 |
[02:59] | I’m sure I will soon,though. | 但很快就會有了 |
[03:00] | He’s expecting me to deliver two stakes. I only have one. | 他在等我送兩個木樁去 可我只有一個 |
[03:04] | Well,that’s going to be disappointing for him. | 他會失望的 |
[03:06] | I’ll get it out of alaric. I just need some time. | 我會從Alaric那問出來的 只是需要點時間 |
[03:10] | I like that confidence,stefan. | 我喜歡你的自信 Stefan |
[03:12] | I don’t share it,but I like it. | 我沒這信心 但你這樣我喜歡 |
[03:14] | You don’t think I can do what it takes? | 你覺得我做不到? |
[03:16] | Well,you’re good stefan again. You’re in control. | 你又是好Stefan了 有自控力 |
[03:18] | Sorry,you might get the girl but you lose the edge. | 是招女孩喜歡 但這方面就沒優勢了 |
[03:22] | Speaking of… | 說到這… |
[03:24] | – Have you ever flown first class? – Who did you have to compel for that? | – 你坐過頭等艙沒? – 你又蠱惑誰了? |
[03:28] | Please. I used miles. | 拜託 我用裡程兌換的 |
[03:41] | – Stefan… – Be safe. | – Stefan… – 一路平安 |
[04:01] | The Vampire Diaries S03E19 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |
[04:15] | – What is this? – It’s the decade dance. | – 這是啥? – 懷舊舞會啊 |
[04:17] | – Remember,you made us sign up to help. – No. | – 忘了你逼我們簽名幫忙了? – 不是 |
[04:19] | This! The twenties. We’re doing the seventies. | 我說這個 這是二十年代的 我們的主題是七十年代 |
[04:23] | it’s too flashy,people. | 太奢華了 同志們 |
[04:25] | It’s supposed to be a speakeasy,not the world’s fair. | 是要布置地下酒吧 不是世博會 |
[04:29] | Oh,good,you’re here. We need help setting up the tables,so get to it. | 太好了 你來了 幫忙擺桌子吧 |
[04:33] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在幹什麼? |
[04:35] | – Somebody has to be in charge. – Yeah,me. | – 這裡要有人負責啊 – 我來負責啊 |
[04:38] | I’m the chair of the dance committee. The theme of the decade dance is the 1970s. | 我是舞會委員會主席 懷舊舞會主題是七十年代 |
[04:43] | So you’d rather dress in tacky colors with bad hair than be a classic flapper from the jazz age. | 那你寧願衣著俗氣發型糟糕 也不願做爵士時代的潮女 |
[04:48] | Honestly,I don’t know what my brother sees in you. | 說實話我不知道我哥喜歡你什麼 |
[04:51] | Well,maybe he sees a challenge. | 沒準他喜歡挑戰 |
[04:52] | See,unlike some other people, I don’t sleep with everyone I make eye contact with. | 不像某些人 我不會見人就睡 |
[04:57] | – Maybe we can do both decades. – no. | – 或許兩個都做吧 – 不可能 |
[05:00] | Go on,matt,don’t be a coward. | 繼續啊 Matt 別當懦夫 |
[05:02] | You know you loved my twenties idea when I presented it to the group. | 我提議時 你挺喜歡20年代的想法啊 |
[05:06] | – Traitor! – Bell bottoms and disco? | – 叛徒! – 喇叭褲和迪斯科? |
[05:08] | I don’t know,this just seemed cooler. | 不知道 只是覺得這樣更酷 |
[05:10] | See,it’s just cooler. | 聽見沒 更酷 |
[05:13] | Whatever. Have fun at your stupid dance. | 隨便吧 祝你們跳得愉快 |
[05:22] | Caroline! | Caroline! |
[05:25] | Wait! | 等下 |
[05:31] | Impressive. You sold it. | 不錯啊 演得真好 |
[05:34] | And you bought yourself a day. | 你給自己爭取了一天假 |
[05:35] | Thank you. Just… Keep her occupied. | 謝謝 只是別讓她閒下來 |
[05:39] | – Be careful. – You,too. | – 小心點 – 你也是 |
[05:43] | And,uh… | 還有… |
[05:46] | Tell him I said hi,ok? | 替我向他問好 |
[05:58] | Do you know how hard it is to fall asleep when that’s what you’re supposed to do? | 你知道 應該要睡覺時 卻有多難入睡嗎? |
[06:04] | Well,look,I know it’s not easy,so… | 我知道很難 所以 |
[06:08] | Damon suggested I bring something to – Help speed up the process. | Damon建議我帶點東西幫你快點進度 |
[06:14] | What the hell. | 不管了 |
[06:22] | You know,I’ll feel decidedly less pathetic if I don’t drink alone. | 你陪我喝我就沒那麼淒涼了 |
[06:27] | Oh,I’m,uh,one step ahead of you. | 我先想到了 |
[06:42] | So… | 于是… |
[06:45] | Road trip,huh? | 他倆走了? |
[06:49] | Yeah,yeah,I needed to stay here. | 嗯 我得待在這 |
[06:51] | why? I mean,why you? | 為什麼是你? |
[06:55] | You know,it doesn’t take much to baby-sit me while I sit here waiting for a psychotic break. | 照顧我又不難 我就在這 坐等”精神分裂”而已 |
[06:59] | Well,unfortunately,we only have a limited amount of time. | 很不幸 我們沒多少時間 |
[07:03] | – Before what? – Before we have to resort to other methods. | – 之後怎樣? – 之後只能訴諸其他辦法了 |
[07:08] | So you’re worried you’re going to have to torture it out of me. | 你是擔心你要對我嚴刑逼供? |
[07:13] | And you don’t think damon could have done that? | 你認為這活Damon就做不來咩? |
[07:15] | Look,elena needed to go on that road trip with damon. | Elena得和Damon一起去 |
[07:20] | No matter what I go through… | 無論我經歷什麼… |
[07:23] | To get her back – Fighting my blood lust, | 為了贏回她的心 對抗嗜血欲望 |
[07:27] | trying to gain control of my life again… | 努力重新掌控人生 |
[07:31] | None of that matters if she has feelings for somebody else. | 但如果她對別人有感覺一切都是枉然 |
[07:39] | there he is. | 他在那 |
[07:48] | Next time we compel him,remind me to make him better at baseball. | 下次蠱惑他時 記得提高他的球技 |
[07:53] | Hey,jer. Jer | |
[07:55] | Elena? | Elena? |
[08:00] | What’s wrong? | 出啥事了? |
[08:03] | Katherine sired us,rose sired katherine, all we need to do is find out who sired rose. | Katherine初擁了我們 Rose初擁了Katherine 我們只需找到誰初擁了Rose |
[08:09] | So you traveled across the country to get me to talk to a dead vampire? | 你們大老遠跑來就為了 讓我跟個死吸血鬼說話? |
[08:12] | Dead vampire’s,redundantbut yes. | 吸血鬼本來就是死的 但是沒錯 |
[08:14] | Well,I can’t. I can talk to anna and vickie because I knew them. | 我做不到 我能和Anna和Vickie說話 因為我認識她們 |
[08:20] | I’ve never even met rose. | 我都沒見過Rose |
[08:21] | D at goowhis you dying and coming back to life if you can’t talk to a ghost when I need you to? | 我需要你時你不能跟鬼魂講話 你死而復生有什麼好處? |
[08:25] | Rose spent a long time running from klaus as well. | Rose也有很長時間在躲避Klaus |
[08:27] | She and damon were close, so maybe we can use you as a connection. | 她和Damon很熟 或許我們能用你來聯系 |
[08:35] | Fine,fine. Can we do this later? My friend just got here. | 好吧 我們能晚會嗎? 我朋友剛來了 |
[08:37] | And yes,damon,I actually have some. I’ll call you when I’m done. | 是的 Damon 我有朋友的 完事了打給你們 |
[08:42] | – Jer… – Hey,man. | – Jer – 你好 |
[08:46] | Damon,it’s kol! | Damon 是Kol |
[08:49] | – What the hell are you doing?! – Jeremy,get back,he’s an original! | – 你搞什麼?! – Jeremy 後退 他是元老吸血鬼 |
[08:52] | – What?! – No hard feelings,mate,but we’re not buds. | – 什麼?! – 別生氣 老弟 但我們不是朋友 |
[08:57] | You know,I’ll never get used to aluminum. But,hey,at least it won’t break. | 我從來不用鋁制棒球棒 但至少它不會折 |
[09:07] | Did you kill him? | 你殺了他? |
[09:08] | No,but it’ll give us a head start. Come on. Come on. | 沒 但夠我們先行一步的了 快走 快走 |
[09:21] | For the record,she’s the one who wanted to stop in a motel,not me. | 聲明一下 是她選的汽車旅館 不是我 |
[09:25] | So where are we? | 那我們現在在哪? |
[09:26] | Corner of somewhere and nowhere where kol can’t find us. | 某個地方的角落 反正是Kol找不到的地方 |
[09:30] | I can’t believe kol was a vampire. | 真不敢相信Kol是吸血鬼 |
[09:33] | Well,didn’t you find it weird that you made a friend so fast? Have you met you? | 這麼快就交到朋友你不感覺奇怪嗎? 你還不了解自己嗎? |
[09:37] | Not helping. | 幫倒忙 |
[09:42] | This should work. Right,jer? | 這兒不錯 是吧 Jer? |
[09:45] | Yeah. It doesn’t really matter. | 嗯 哪都行 |
[09:47] | All right,whoopi. | 好吧 通靈人 |
[09:49] | What do you need,candles,incense,pottery wheel? | 你都需要些啥 蠟燭 香 陶制輪? |
[09:53] | – That’s not how it works. – I know,I know. | – 那些都沒用 – 我知道 知道 |
[09:55] | They push from the other side and you pull from this one. | 他們從另一邊呼喚 你從這邊感應 |
[09:58] | All right,you,uh,you got a picture of her? | 得了 你有她的照片嗎? |
[10:00] | Picture? From what,our trip to disneyland? | 照片? 哪來的 去迪士尼玩時拍的? |
[10:04] | Come on,rose,you’re not going to actually make us wait,are you? | 快出來吧 Rose 你不會讓我們傻等 是不? |
[10:08] | I know you’re obsessed with me. | 我知道你迷戀我 |
[10:14] | All right,uh,tell me something about her. | 那好吧 告訴我些和她有關的事 |
[10:17] | Um,well,she did this little thing with her tongue. | 她的舌頭有個小技巧 |
[10:23] | Something that matters,damon. | 說正經的呢 damon |
[10:32] | She spent her last day in paradise. | 她死前的一天如在天堂 |
[10:36] | Soaking in the sun and reminiscing about what it means to be human. | 沐浴在陽光下 回想自己是人時的感覺 |
[10:42] | And when death came,she didn’t fear it. | 死亡來臨時 她沒有畏懼 |
[10:46] | I was with her on her last day, and she definitely wasn’t in paradise. | 她的最後一天我也在 她一點也不好過 |
[10:51] | It was in the dream he gave her. | 那是他給她設的夢境 |
[10:55] | She’s here.. | 她來了… |
[11:30] | You have no idea how much I’ve missed you. | 你不知道我有多想你 |
[12:11] | Here we are. Home sweet home. | 我們到了 你溫馨的家 |
[12:16] | Ok,spill. Why are you being nice to me? | 說吧 為什麼你對我這麼好? |
[12:19] | I drove you home. You don’t have a car. | 你沒車 我載你回家 |
[12:22] | Not just that. I mean… | 不只是因為那個 我是說… |
[12:24] | Helping me with the dance and standing up to caroline. | 幫我辦舞會 擠兌Caroline |
[12:28] | – I don’t buy it. – Buy what? | – 我不信 – 信啥? |
[12:30] | The whole gentlemanly thing. | 你展示出的紳士風度 |
[12:33] | After everything my family’s done to you. | 在我們家人做了那麼多傷害你的事後 |
[12:36] | What are you up to? | 你打的是什麼算盤? |
[12:38] | It’s sad that you can’t just get a ride home from school without thinking there’s some ulterior motive. | 真悲哀 搭個便車還要疑神疑鬼的 |
[12:52] | You’re right. | 你是對的 |
[12:55] | But I’m probably going to organize the whole dance | 但我也許該組織好整場舞會 |
[12:57] | and then have to compel myself a date. | 再給自己蠱惑出一個舞伴 |
[13:01] | Let’s not get crazy. | 咱別這麼瘋吧 |
[13:06] | Good-bye,rebekah. | 再見 Rebekah |
[13:10] | Good-bye,matt. Thanks for the ride home. | 再見 Matt 謝謝你送我回家 |
[13:49] | Mother… | 媽媽 |
[13:52] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right now. | 給我一個不即刻殺你的理由 |
[13:57] | Because I’m dying. | 因為我快死了 |
[14:01] | Is she lonely on the other side? | 她在那邊孤單麼? |
[14:03] | No. I enjoy it. | 不會 我很享受 |
[14:06] | I was running so much when I was alive. Now I have the freedom to do whatever I want. | 我活著時一直在奔波 現在終于想做什麼就做什麼了 |
[14:11] | – She says not to worry,she’s happy. – Is she still hot? | – 她說不用擔心 她很快樂 – 她還那麼辣麼? |
[14:14] | Tell him he’s still dripping with sex,too. | 告訴他 他還是很性感 |
[14:17] | Fine. Tell him I miss him. | 好了 告訴他我很想他 |
[14:21] | She misses you. | 她很想你 |
[14:22] | And tell him that I’m rooting for him and elena. | 再告訴他我支持他和Elena |
[14:29] | She,uh,she misses both of you. | 呃 她想念你們倆 |
[14:32] | Unfortunately I don’t have any news on the siring front. | 不幸的是 我之前是被誰初擁的 我所知不多 |
[14:35] | Klaus didn’t sire me. No original did. | 不是Klaus初擁的我 不是哪個元老 |
[14:38] | – It was mary porter. – She was sired by someone named mary porter. | – 是Mary Porter – 她是被一個叫Mary Porter的初擁的 |
[14:41] | Ahh,scary mary. | 恐怖Mary |
[14:44] | Well,where is she,rose? | 她在哪兒 Rose? |
[14:45] | I didn’t keep track of her when I was alive, much less now. | 我活著時就沒在意 現在哪知道呢 |
[14:49] | Tell them to sit tight. Relax. I’ll see what I can find out. | 讓他們坐好 放鬆 我看看能發現什麼 |
[14:55] | You think they got jeremy by now? | 你覺得他們現在碰到Jeremy了? |
[14:58] | They should. I haven’t heard from them. | 應該是 我還沒得到消息 |
[15:01] | Elena’s worried about him. | Elena很擔心他 |
[15:04] | Now that she can’t count on his ring anymore. | 現在她也不能指望那枚戒指了 |
[15:06] | Who knows. Maybe his alter ego’s a pot-smoking,hippie pacifist. | 誰知道呢 也許他的另一個自己 是個吸大麻的反戰主義嬉皮士呢 |
[15:11] | Yeah,maybe. | 有可能 |
[15:14] | I can’t say I thought mine would be so hostile and militant. | 真想不到 我的另一面竟是這麼惡劣激進 |
[15:19] | Actually,it makes perfect sense. | 其實也說得通 |
[15:21] | Your wife left you to become a vampire | 你老婆離了你 做吸血鬼去了 |
[15:24] | and your girlfriend was killed by one. | 你女朋友又被吸血鬼殺了 |
[15:28] | He must really hate me. | 他一定恨極了我 |
[15:32] | Here I am,the failed hunter-slash- | 我就這樣了 一個失敗的獵人 |
[15:37] | Drinking buddy of vampires. | 兼吸血鬼們的好酒友 |
[15:41] | He’s too judgmental. | 他太武斷了 |
[15:42] | The thing is… | 關鍵是 |
[15:46] | He’s me. | 他就是我 |
[15:49] | I’m not compelled,i’m not possessed. | 我一沒被蠱惑 二沒被附身 |
[15:52] | There’s no humanity switch. | 沒有人性的轉換 |
[15:57] | What drives him… Is me. | 驅使著他的 是我 |
[16:02] | no. No,he’s not you. | 不 他不是你 |
[16:08] | He’s the darkest parts of you. | 他是你心裡最黑暗的部分 |
[16:11] | Parts we all have. | 每個人都會有 |
[16:15] | Well,this is depressing,isn’t it? | 超鬱悶的 是不是 |
[16:18] | Oh,and I found this upstairs. | 我在樓上找到了這個 |
[16:22] | Now by my count,there should be one more. | 據我所知 應該還有一個 |
[16:24] | Yeah,well,it’s going to take a little more time. | 我們可能需要多點時間 |
[16:26] | Why,because we’re waiting for that one to pass out? | 為什麼 因為要等那人暈過去嗎? |
[16:28] | No,thanks. I think i’ll just kill him. | 不用了 我幹脆把他殺了得了 |
[16:30] | Well,then you won’t know the location of the other stake. | 那你就不知道另外那木樁在哪了 |
[16:33] | – I can live with that. – Well,I can’t. | – 我沒所謂 – 我有所謂 |
[16:35] | When we staked finn, | 我們刺殺Finn時發現 |
[16:37] | we discovered that killing an original vampire killed its entire bloodline. | 殺死元老等于 把他的整條血脈都殺了 |
[16:42] | Now,I don’t know which one of you i’m descended from, | 我不知道我是你們哪個的血脈 |
[16:45] | but I’d really rather not find out by dying, | 但我真不希望死時才知道 |
[16:48] | so why don’t we just find the stake,destroy it so we can all be safe? | 所以不如我們找到那個木樁 把它毀了 那麼大家都安全了 |
[16:52] | So the fate of the entire vampire race depends on you finding the stake. | 所以現在就是指望你找到木樁 來拯救整個吸血鬼血族 |
[16:58] | And to get it,we need you to pass out. | 為了找到它 你得暈過去 |
[17:02] | Which means that I feel totally justified doing this. | 所以我覺得我有充分的理由 這樣做 |
[17:08] | There. Sleeping like a baby. | 就這樣 像嬰兒一樣沉睡吧 |
[17:22] | there you are. Any sign of evilaric? | 是你啊 邪惡版的Alaric有反應了? |
[17:25] | Nope. Only dead alaric. | 沒有 只有死人版的Alaric |
[17:27] | – What? – Don’t worry,he was wearing his ring. | – 什麼? – 別擔心 他戴著戒指呢 |
[17:29] | Klaus was here. Let’s just say he’s not very patient. | Klaus剛來了 你也知道他沒啥耐心 |
[17:31] | Kol must have told him we were in denver. | Kol一定告訴他我們在丹佛 |
[17:34] | – How long has ric been out? – A few hours. | – Ric這樣多久了? – 幾個小時 |
[17:36] | I’m hoping when he wakes up,it won’t be him. It’ll be the other him. | 我希望他醒來的時候 不是他 而是另外一個他 |
[17:41] | – And if not? – Yeah,I know. Whatever it takes. | – 如果不是呢? – 那就再想個辦法吧 |
[17:45] | – So were you able to contact rose? – Yeah. No answers yet. | – 你們聯系到Rose了嘛? – 嗯 但沒啥消息 |
[17:49] | So we’re just stuck in this motel until she gets back to us. | 我們只能待在這汽車旅館等她回復 |
[17:55] | – Motel? – Yeah,we had to get away from kol. | – 汽車旅館? – 對啊 我們得避開kol |
[17:58] | I’ll call you when I know more. | 有消息再通知你 |
[18:07] | So what’s up with you and damon? | 你跟Damon怎麼了? |
[18:10] | What do you mean? Nothing’s up. | 什麼意思? 沒什麼 |
[18:12] | You sure about that? ’cause even rose said something. | 你確定? 因為連Rose都說了點什麼 |
[18:16] | What-what did she say? | 她-她說什麼了? |
[18:24] | – evetything ok in here? – Yeah. It’s fine. | – 一切正常嘛? – 嗯 沒事 |
[18:27] | Ok. Well,i’m going to freshen up. You might want to get some rest. | 我要去梳洗下 你們應該想要休息一下 |
[18:31] | I’m sure rose will make herself known when she gets back. | 我相信Rose回來了的話 她自然會讓我們知道 |
[18:40] | How are you dying? | 為啥你快要死了? |
[18:42] | I thought ayana had preserved your body with a spell. | 我以為Ayana用咒語保護著你的肉體 |
[18:45] | She did. I’m drawing my power from the bennett witch line. | 沒錯 我從Bennett女巫家的血脈中 吸取力量 |
[18:48] | When abby died,the connection was severed. | 當Abby死了 連接就斷了 |
[18:52] | So my body is weakened. | 所以我的身體就越來越虛弱 |
[18:53] | Well,if you’ve come to spend your last moments with your loving daughter, | 如果你打算把最後的時光 用來陪你親愛的女兒 |
[18:57] | prepare to be disappointed. | 準備著失望好了 |
[18:59] | You should have spent last time plotting my death. | 還不如死前想想怎麼先弄死我吧 |
[19:02] | Is that what you think I’ve been doing on the other side? | 你一直以為我在那邊是這麼想的麼? |
[19:07] | I’ve been looking over you for a thousand years of joy and heartbreak. | 千年來 我都一直看顧著你 看過你歡樂和心碎 |
[19:13] | Your fights with klaus. | 看著你對抗Klaus |
[19:15] | The nights you cried yourself to sleep calling out my name. | 看著你晚上睡覺 邊哭邊叫著我的名字 |
[19:19] | Not a day has gone by that I wasn’t right there with you. | 這些日子 哪一天不是我陪你度過的 |
[19:24] | And yet you still tried to kill me. | 但現在你還想要我死 |
[19:26] | Because it shouldn’t have been a thousand years,rebekah. | 因為一千年太不正常了 Rebekah |
[19:32] | No one should live that long. | 沒人該活這麼久 |
[19:34] | But I haven’t lived at all. | 那我這樣哪能叫”活著”啊 |
[19:38] | Sorry,rebekah. So,so sorry. | Rebekah 我很抱歉 |
[20:05] | – What’s going on? – She’s dead. | – 怎麼回事? – 她死了 |
[20:19] | Did I mention I miss you? bad. | 我說過我想你了嗎? 想死了 |
[20:26] | Mmm,at some point,we are going to do this on an actual bed,right? | 什麼時候我們總能在真的床上做吧? |
[20:31] | yes. I promise. | 當然 我保證 |
[20:34] | Once I figure out how to deal with klaus. | 等我弄清楚怎麼對付Klaus |
[20:37] | Tell him to suck it. | 讓他滾吧 |
[20:40] | Broke his sire bond. And you won’t have to deal with him anymore. | 解除你們之間的聯系 你就不用再對付他了 |
[20:44] | It’s easier said than done. | 說起來容易 做起來難啊 |
[20:47] | Besides,I won’t know if it’s broken for sure until I test it. | 而且 我得試試才知道 到底是否解除聯系 |
[20:51] | Wait,I thought that’s why you were coming back. | 等等 我以為你是因為這才回來的 |
[20:55] | – Because you said you felt different. – I do feel different. | – 因為你說你感覺不一樣了 – 我是感覺不一樣了 |
[20:58] | I feel freer. | 我覺得更自由了 |
[21:00] | Way more myself. | 更像自己了 |
[21:03] | All I know is,I just turned about a hundred times in the appalachian mountains. | 我只知道 我在阿帕拉契山裡變身無數次 |
[21:08] | If I can get through that,I can get through anything. | 如果我能做到這些 我就無所畏懼 |
[21:15] | Good. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | Because klaus might not be our only problem. | Klaus可能不是我們唯一的難題 |
[21:23] | why? What else I miss? | 什麼? 還有什麼我不知道的事? |
[21:27] | Matt killed an original. | Matt殺了一個元老吸血鬼 |
[21:29] | And then,every vampire that original had ever turned | 然後那一支血脈下的所有吸血鬼 |
[21:34] | mysteriously died. | 都神秘死亡了 |
[21:36] | Right now damon is desperate to figure out | 現在Damon瘋了一樣地在查 |
[21:38] | which original created our vampire blood line. | 我們這支血脈 是哪個元老吸血鬼創建的 |
[21:41] | And…If he finds out it wasn’t klaus, | 如果他發現不是Klaus |
[21:47] | they’re all going to kill him. | 他們就要殺了他 |
[21:53] | But klaus turned me. | 但Klaus初擁了我 |
[21:56] | So if he dies… I die. | 如果他死了 我也得死 |
[21:59] | I know that. They know that. | 我知道 他們也知道 |
[22:04] | Difference is… | 問題是 |
[22:07] | Damon doesn’t care. | Damon可不管這些 |
[24:04] | You never told me about that. | 你從來沒跟我說過 |
[24:08] | What you did for rose. | 你為Rose做的那些事 |
[24:11] | It wasn’t about you. | 那與你無關 |
[24:18] | Why you don’t let people see the good in you? | 為什麼你不讓別人發現你好的一面? |
[24:22] | Because when people see good,they expect good. | 因為他們一旦發現 就會期待我做好事 |
[24:30] | And I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations. | 而我不想迎合別人的期待 |
[25:31] | Don’t. | 別這樣 |
[25:35] | Why not,elena? | Elena 為什麼不呢? |
[26:22] | elena | Elena |
[26:24] | Oh,my god. Jeremy. | Jeremy 天吶 |
[26:28] | Rose found mary. She lives in kansas. | Rose找到Mary了 她住在堪薩斯州 |
[26:31] | Ok,then. Let’s go. | 那我們出發吧 |
[26:54] | Welcome back. | 歡迎復活 |
[26:57] | What happened? | 出什麼事了? |
[27:00] | – Did i,uh… – no. | – 我是不是… – 不是 |
[27:02] | No,you pretty much,uh,laid there dead for half the night. | 你差不多大半夜都在挺屍 |
[27:06] | But on the,uh,on the plus side… | 但好處是 |
[27:11] | I did almost finish reading “moby dick”. | 我基本上把”白鯨記”看完了 |
[27:15] | This is stupid. | 這太愚蠢了 |
[27:18] | Evil me,or whatever you want to call him, he’s not going to make an appearance. | 邪惡另一面 還是那什麼的 他是不會現身了 |
[27:21] | Why would he? I mean,the best hiding place is the one where you can’t find the person who hid it. | 為什麼要出現呢? 最佳藏匿點莫過于 藏匿的人消失得無影無蹤 |
[27:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:32] | – So how do you want to do this? – I don’t want to do any of this. | – 那你要咋辦呢? – 我啥也不想辦 |
[27:35] | Well,that makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[27:37] | But I don’t think we have much choice in the matter. | 但我覺得咱倆都沒得選 |
[27:39] | Wait a minute,what are you doing? You need that ring. | 等等 你幹嘛呢? 你需要那枚戒指 |
[27:41] | No,what I need is hope that my alter ego doesn’t have a death wish. | 不 我需要的只是 希望我的另一面不會主動尋死 |
[27:45] | So I’m taking bets that my dark side has a sense of self-preservation. | 我賭 我的黑暗面 還是有自我防衛意識的 |
[27:53] | So let’s see if he defends himself against death. | 看看他是否能和死亡對抗 |
[27:58] | Look,alaric,i’m not going to kill you,ok? | 聽著 Alaric 我不會殺你的 好吧? |
[28:00] | If we have any chance at this,stefan,you’re going to have to try. | 如果有機會的話 你一定要試一試 |
[28:22] | this is the address. looks about right. | 就是這裡 看起來對了 |
[28:26] | Wait here. | 在這等著 |
[28:28] | Why? So you guys can make out some more? | 為什麼? 這樣你們就可以繼續親熱了麼? |
[28:30] | Don’t be a dick. Listen to your sister. | 別混球了 聽你姐姐的 |
[28:40] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[28:41] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[28:56] | Like “vampire hoarders”. | 就像”吸血鬼囤物狂” |
[28:58] | – Who is this mary person? – Scary mary. | – 這個叫Mary的是什麼人? – 恐怖Mary |
[29:00] | Really old,super creepy. | 又老又滲人 |
[29:04] | – And how do you know her? – You know. | – 你怎麼認識她的? – 你懂的 |
[29:08] | – Of course. – What? I said creepy,not ugly. | – 當然 – 怎麼了? 我說的是滲人 又不是醜陋 |
[29:33] | – Mary… – Quite contrary. | – Mary – 看這邊 |
[29:45] | You’re not putting enough into this. | 你還沒有盡全力 |
[29:46] | Any more into it,I’m going to break your spine. | 再盡力的話 就要打碎你的脊柱了 |
[30:01] | – Well,don’t back down now. – Oh,no,no,no,no. | – 別停下 – 不不不 |
[30:04] | – I can’t. – The blood. Oh,come on,you’re past that. | – 見到血我忍不了 – 來吧 你能行的 |
[30:06] | No,I’m not. Then use it. | – 我不行 – 那就吸吧 |
[30:10] | Give into it. | 盡情享受吧 |
[30:12] | – Try to kill me,stefan,come on. – Not like this,alaric. | – 試圖殺了我吧 Stefan 來吧 – 不是像這樣 Alaric |
[30:14] | Yes! Like this. | 是的! 就像這樣 |
[30:17] | You’re going to have to want to kill me for me to believe that you will. | 你要讓我覺得你想殺死我 |
[30:19] | I go this far,I may not be able to stop. | 已經有成果了 可不能前功盡棄 |
[30:20] | You want the answers from my darkest side, you’re going to have to tap into yours. | 要想從我的黑暗面得知答案 就要使勁挖掘 |
[30:24] | So don’t back down. | 別放棄 |
[30:28] | Don’t fight it. Just do it. Do it! | 別壓制了 動手吧 動手! |
[30:54] | You’re so weak. | 你弱爆了 |
[31:01] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[31:05] | One of nature’s most hideous creatures, and you can’t even get that right. | 吸血鬼就是自然界最可怖的生物 你連吸血鬼都做不好 |
[31:12] | – You… – me. | – 是你 – 是我 |
[31:21] | shame about mary. She used to be a blast. | Mary好可憐啊 她過去可耐人啦 |
[31:25] | I don’t quite know what happened. | 我都不怎麼知道怎麼回事 |
[31:26] | I fear all the time she spent with my family might have ruined her. | 恐怕是她和我家人 待在一起太久 毀掉了她 |
[31:30] | She was a bit of an original groupie. | 她有點仰慕元老吸血鬼啦 |
[31:32] | – And were you her favorite? – You mean,did I turn her. | – 你是她的最愛麼? – 你意思是 是我初擁的她麼 |
[31:35] | I think I did. But,no,wait. Maybe it was rebekah. | 應該是 等等 應該是Rebekah |
[31:39] | But there was also a klaus period. And let’s not forget the elijah affair. | 還有Klaus時期 也別忘了Elijah的事 |
[31:44] | I spoke to my brother. I know you’re trying to find out who you descended from. | 我和我哥哥談過了 我知道你想查明你的起源 |
[31:49] | Now you never will. | 現在起永遠也別想了 |
[31:51] | So… Where did we leave off? | 內個 我們剛才進行到哪了? |
[31:58] | Elena,get out of here! | Elena 趕緊離開這裡! |
[32:01] | According to my brother,you’re off-limits. Just don’t test me. | 據我哥哥說 你碰不得 別考驗我的耐性 |
[32:07] | Don’t touch her. | 別碰她 |
[32:10] | Oh,dear. I’ve hit the nerve. | 親愛滴 戳中你的要害了啊 |
[32:13] | Relax,darling. I just want us to be even. | 淡定 親愛的 我只想公平而已 |
[32:17] | You snapped my neck,you killed my brother, | 你扭斷了我的脖子 殺了我哥哥 |
[32:20] | and then you humiliated me. | 然後還羞辱了我 |
[32:25] | There. Now we’re even. | 好了 現在公平了 |
[32:29] | – Where’s the stake? – You’re worse than I ever was. | – 木樁在哪? – 你比我當初還要壞 |
[32:34] | Spineless. Pathetic. | 懦弱又可悲 |
[32:37] | Tell me where the stake is before I kill you. | 在我殺了你之前 告訴我木樁的下落 |
[32:42] | You know,you’re all going to burn. | 知道麼 你會燃燒的 |
[32:46] | Ashes to dust. | 從灰燼變為塵埃 |
[32:55] | Where’s the stake?! | 木樁在哪? |
[33:03] | I’m going to kill you in 3… | 數三下 我會殺了你 3 |
[33:06] | 2… | |
[33:07] | – 1. – It’s in the cave. | – 1 – 在山洞裡 |
[33:10] | Where no vampire can get it. | 沒有吸血鬼能找到 |
[33:28] | That wasn’t too hard,was it? | 不是很難 對吧? |
[33:35] | Are you ok? | 你還好吧? |
[33:37] | Yeah. | 沒事. |
[33:42] | That’s better. | 這樣好一點. |
[33:50] | Are you ok? You’re bleeding. | 怎麼樣? 你在流血. |
[33:51] | Yeah. I’ll be fine. | 我沒事. |
[34:06] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼? |
[34:10] | What do you mean? | 什麼意思? |
[34:11] | Well,going on this trip and kissing me… | 這趟旅行又吻我… |
[34:17] | What the hell is this? | 這到底是什麼意思? |
[34:24] | Stefan thinks that I have feelings for you. | Stefan認為我對你有感覺. |
[34:29] | – Do you? – I don’t-I don’t- I don’t know. | – 是嗎? – 不知道 |
[34:40] | I guess you thought this little trip could help you figure that out,didn’t you? | 我猜這趟旅行也許會幫你弄明白 是不是? |
[34:43] | – No. – Or maybe you’re hoping I’ll screw it up | – 不是 – 或者你希望我會把這攪黃了 |
[34:45] | so I can just make the decision for you,am I wrong? | 所以我能替你決定 對嘛? |
[34:47] | – Damon…It’s what you do,damon! – Am I wrong? | – Damon…你所做的 Damon! – 我說錯了? |
[34:51] | You sabotage things.You- | 你最能摧毀了 你– |
[34:55] | I mean,think about it. Every time that there’s a bump in the road,you lash out. | 想想吧 每次路上有一路障 你就發一頓□ |
[35:01] | But what if I didn’t? What if there was no bump? | 但如果我沒有呢? 如果一路順利呢 |
[35:11] | I’m sorry,elena. | 對不起 Elena |
[35:13] | But this time I’m not going to make it so easy for you. | 但這次我可不會輕易放過你了 |
[35:17] | This time you’ll have to figure it out for yourself. | 這次你必須自己想清楚 |
[35:36] | It’s a little gratuitous,don’t you think,stefan? | 有點沒必要吧 是不是 Stefan? |
[35:39] | I would have been more gentle. | 換我 我會更溫柔些 |
[35:40] | I’m going to take him to the caves. | 我帶他去洞穴 |
[35:42] | You’re going to go inside and fetch me the stake. | 你進去把取木樁出來給我 |
[35:45] | And if you think you can hide,you’re wrong. | 如果你認為能藏起來 那麼你錯了 |
[35:50] | And then there was one. | 還有件事兒 |
[35:51] | I know about your brother’s little mission to denver. | 我聽說了你哥去丹佛的小任務 |
[35:55] | He failed. Not that that’s news anymore. | 他失敗了 這也不新鮮 |
[35:57] | So what are you going to do now,klaus? | 你現在怎麼辦 Klaus? |
[36:00] | – Are you going to kill me? – I haven’t actually decided yet. | – 你要殺了我? – 我還沒決定 |
[36:03] | Oh,sure you have. | 哦 你肯定有主意了 |
[36:05] | See,you’ve had every chance and every excuse imaginable to do it, | 你有大把機會 大把借口可以下手殺我 |
[36:10] | but yet you haven’t. | 但是你沒有 |
[36:12] | – Which means you don’t want to. – You know something,you’re right. | – 說明你不想殺我 – 知道不 你說的沒錯 |
[36:15] | See,I’m still waiting for my old friend to come back. | 我還在等我的舊友回來 |
[36:19] | By the looks of it,he’s just beneath the surface. | 這麼看 他只是潛伏在這表面下了 |
[36:23] | Waiting to come out and play. | 等著出來玩 |
[36:27] | Right,ripper? | 對嗎 撕裂狂魔? |
[36:31] | I’ve been fighting that part of myself. | 我在對抗我自己的陰暗面 |
[36:34] | Thinking that if I repress it,it would go away. | 想著我如果壓抑住 它就能走遠了 |
[36:38] | But it won’t. | 但不會的 |
[36:40] | And now that I’ve accepted it,it can’t control me. | 雖然現在我接受了它 但它控制不了我 |
[36:49] | And neither can you. | 你也控制不了我 |
[36:52] | So… Unless you’re going to stake me… | 所以… 除非你把我捅了… |
[36:57] | Why don’t you get the hell out of my house. | 要麼直接滾出我家 |
[37:21] | Are we there yet? | 我們到了嗎? |
[37:25] | Don’t tell them I’m here. | 別告訴他們我在這 |
[37:29] | They had a fight. | 他們吵了一架 |
[37:32] | I know you want to stop it. | 我知道你想阻止 |
[37:35] | Protect her from it. | 保護她 |
[37:38] | But you’re young. You don’t see what I see. | 但是你太年輕了 有些事你看不透 |
[37:42] | It’s not just that she makes him a better person. | 這不光是她讓他成了個好人 |
[37:45] | She does,but… | 她確實這麼做了 但是… |
[37:47] | He changes her,too. | 他也改變了她 |
[37:52] | Damon challenges her. Surprises her. | Damon挑戰她 讓她驚喜 |
[37:56] | He makes her question her life. Beliefs. | 他讓她質疑生活 信仰 |
[38:01] | Stefan is different. His love is pure. | Stefan就不一樣 他的愛太純潔了 |
[38:07] | And he’ll always be good for her. | 而且他總會對她好 |
[38:09] | Damon is either the best thing for her,or the worst. | 對她來說 Damon要麼是最佳人選 要麼是最糟的 |
[38:30] | My mom said you can stay as long as you want. | 我媽說你想待多久就待多久 |
[38:33] | Did she say we could share the bed? | 她有說我們能睡一起咩? |
[38:35] | No. She said you can sleep on the couch. | 沒 他說你能睡沙發 |
[38:39] | At least until we figure out what damon and stefan find out about klaus. | 至少在我們知道Damon和Stefan 弄清Klaus的情況之前 |
[38:43] | And if klaus didn’t create their line? | 如果Klaus不是他們的先輩呢? |
[38:46] | And they try to kill him? | 他們會殺了他嗎? |
[38:49] | Tyler… I just got you back. | Tyler… 我剛迎回你 |
[38:59] | I’m not losing you again. | 可不想再失去你 |
[39:18] | Klaus drew this for you? | Klaus給你畫的嗎? |
[39:21] | That’s… Pretty creepy. | 那個… 挺詭異的 |
[39:24] | Yeah. Klaus is pretty creepy. | 對 Klaus本來就挺詭異的 |
[39:27] | – Even when he’s trying to be charming. – Charming? | – 就算是他想展示迷人的時候 – 迷人? |
[39:31] | – Does klaus have a thing for you or something? – No! | – Klaus對你有感覺還是? – 才沒有! |
[39:34] | As far as I’m concerned,he isn’t capable of real feelings. | 至少我看 他沒法有真實情感 |
[39:37] | I’m serious. What the hell happened while I was gone? | 說真的 我不在時 都TM出啥事了? |
[39:40] | Tyler. Nothing. Ok,nothing happened. | Tyler 沒事 好啦 什麼都沒發生 |
[39:45] | – Then why’d you keep this? – I don’t know. | – 那你幹嘛還留著這個? – 我不知道 |
[39:57] | I think I’m going to find some place else to spend the night. | 我覺得我今晚要另覓睡處了 |
[40:01] | Tyler… Tyler! | Tyler… Tyler! |
[40:19] | Go get it. | 快去取 |
[40:23] | You know I can’t get in. | 你知道我進不去 |
[40:43] | Why would I give you the one thing that requires everyone to keep me alive? | 我為啥要給你 能讓所有人都願意留我性命的東西? |
[40:49] | Are we bargaining now? | 我們是在講條件嗎? |
[40:52] | Fine. What’s your offer? | 好 你的條件是? |
[40:55] | There’s only one stake out there. | 這只有一根樁 |
[40:58] | Which means only one original has to die. | 這就意味著只有一個元老得死 |
[41:03] | Help me. And I’ll make sure it’s not you. | 救我 我就確保這個人絕不是你 |
[41:07] | Tenuous,but points for effort. | 弱爆了你 不過精神可嘉 |
[41:10] | You see,I don’t want one original to die. | 你瞧 我不想只讓一個元老死 |
[41:23] | – I want them all to die. – How the hell did you do that? | – 我想讓他們都死 – 你怎麼做到的? |
[41:25] | It was easy to fool niklaus, but I thought you,of all people, would understand. | 騙過Niklaus太容易了 但我以為 所有人中 你最懂的 |
[41:32] | After all,my son did use your body at one point. | 畢竟 我兒子曾一度用過你的身體 |
[41:37] | You’re not rebekah. | 你不是Rebekah |
[41:40] | no. My name is esther. | 對 我叫Esther |
[41:44] | And we have a great deal in common. | 我倆相似的地方太多了 |
[41:52] | The Vampire Diaries S03E19 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |