时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “the vampire diaries”… | |
[00:02] | does elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? | Elena是不是很喜歡 你倆都拜倒在她裙下? |
[00:05] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[00:06] | I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that you don’t feel something for him. | 看著我的眼睛 告訴我你對他沒感覺 |
[00:11] | drink it. | 喝掉 |
[00:12] | I just turned about a hundred times in the appalachian mountains. | 我在阿帕拉契山裡變身無數次 |
[00:15] | – Break his sire bond. – Easier said than done. | – 破除與他的初擁關系 – 說來容易做來難 |
[00:17] | Klaus drew this for you? Does klaus have a thing for you or something? | 這是Klaus畫的? Klaus對你有意思還是怎樣? |
[00:20] | I would know if I were killing people. | 我要是殺了人 自己能不知道嗎 |
[00:21] | You wear a ring that lets you cheat death,ric. | 你帶著枚護你不死的戒指 Ric |
[00:23] | Have many times can you die before it changes you? | 你死幾次才會明白它能改變你? |
[00:26] | Are you telling me that your vampire-hating alter ego has a stake | 你是說你恨吸血鬼的另一面 |
[00:29] | that could kill an entire line of vampires,possibly mine? | 持有能殺掉整條吸血鬼血脈的木樁 包括我的在內? |
[00:32] | There’s only one stake out there, which means only one original has to die. | 這只有一支木樁 就是說只有一個元老要死 |
[00:35] | – I want them all to die. – You’re not rebekah. | – 我想要他們都死 – 你不是Rebekah |
[00:38] | My name is esther,and we have a great deal in common. | 我叫Esther 我們有很多共同之處 |
[00:50] | What took you so long? | 怎麼耽擱這麼久? |
[00:52] | Alaric didn’t want to hand over the stake. | Alaric不想交出木樁 |
[00:55] | Luckily I’m quite the charmer. | 幸好我魅力還在 |
[00:58] | That’s it? | 就是它? |
[00:59] | Last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. | 最後一支致命的白櫟木樁 |
[01:03] | Do you want to do the honors,or shall i? | 是你來 還是我來? |
[01:11] | Well,that’s that,then. | 那就這樣了 |
[01:14] | Pack your bags. We’re leaving. | 收下行李 我們要走了 |
[01:17] | – today? – Why not? There’s nothing keeping us here. | – 今天就走? – 當然 這沒啥好留戀的了 |
[01:19] | We’ll grab the doppelganger and be off by sunset. | 帶上二重身 日落前就離開 |
[01:22] | – But tonight’s the decade dance. – So? | – 可今晚有懷舊舞會 – 所以呢? |
[01:23] | So I’m head of the committee. We have to go. | 我是會長 一定要去的 |
[01:26] | I’m not going to any dance. | 我才不參加什麼舞會 |
[01:28] | Caroline will be there. | Caroline會去的 |
[01:32] | – That means nothing to me. – Please? | – 跟我有什麼關系 – 拜託了 |
[01:34] | I have big plans for tonight. | 我今晚有大計劃的 |
[01:37] | Just go for me. | 為我去吧 |
[01:44] | Ok,fine. One last hurrah. | 好吧 最後的出場 |
[01:48] | One last hurrah,nik. | 最後的出場 Nik |
[01:52] | where have you been? I’ve been calling you all day. | 你去哪了? 我給你打了一天電話 |
[01:54] | Yeah,sorry about that. I just needed to get my head together. | 對不起 我需要清醒下 |
[01:57] | So I take it rebekah got the stake. | Rebekah拿到木樁了? |
[01:59] | I don’t know. I woke up alone. | 不知道 我醒時週圍沒人 |
[02:02] | – There’s no sign of it. – Lovely. What now? | – 沒見木樁 – 很好 現在咋辦? |
[02:04] | Well,I think I need to get out of town, you know,somewhere secluded. | 我需要離開一陣 找個人煙稀少的地方 |
[02:07] | I keep blacking out,which means I’m still a threat to everyone. | 我總失去意識 還是威脅大家的安全 |
[02:10] | I don’t know if right now is the best time for you to be going on a spirit quest,ric. | 心靈之旅現在不是時候吧 Ric |
[02:13] | Ah,it’s just for a couple days. I’m stocked up on bonnie’s herb,so I should be fine. | 去幾天而已 我備了Bonnie的草藥 沒事的 |
[02:17] | I got to go. | 我得掛了 |
[02:23] | Quite the cunning liar. | 好個狡猾的騙子 |
[02:26] | Well,damon’s too arrogant to think his only friend would betray him. | Damon太自大 想不到 唯一的朋友會背叛他 |
[02:30] | Just as niklaus would blindly accept an invitation from his beloved sister, | 正如Niklaus會盲目接受 摯愛妹妹的邀請 |
[02:34] | unaware that he is headed to his own death. | 對踏上死亡之路毫不知情 |
[02:38] | Did you give him the stake? | 你把木樁給他了? |
[02:41] | – He burned it without hesitation. – So where is the real one? | – 他沒猶豫就燒掉了 – 真的在哪? |
[02:44] | You’ll get it when it can no longer be used against me in this body. | 等我離開這身體 它無害于我時自會給你 |
[02:52] | – So how do you… – How do I return to my true form? | – 你怎麼… – 怎麼回歸真形? |
[02:56] | With a little magic and some help from a vampire hunter. | 稍用點魔法 再請吸血鬼獵人幫幫忙 |
[03:31] | The Vampire Diaries S03E20 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |
[03:33] | So alaric is trying to pull himself together. | Alaric想重新振作 |
[03:36] | Why is that a bad thing? | 這為啥是壞事? |
[03:37] | Just I wish there was something I could do. | 我希望能幫上忙 |
[03:40] | Where do you want me to hang this thing? | 這個掛哪? |
[03:42] | You know what? If rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity, | 要是Rebekah想掛這醜東西 |
[03:45] | she should have shown up to do it herself. | 至少自己來掛啊 |
[03:48] | Just no. | 不要掛 |
[03:51] | What are you doing? You can’t just hang them. | 你們幹嘛呢? 不能掛掛就好 |
[03:54] | They’re supposed to trickle down. | 要有層次 |
[03:58] | Look at them all bromancey. | 看他倆親密的 |
[04:00] | Yeah,I asked matt to help jeremy readjust. | 我請Matt幫Jeremy調整下 |
[04:03] | He got him his old job back at the grill. | 他幫忙介紹了 以前在Grill酒吧的工作 |
[04:06] | That was nice of him. | 他真好 |
[04:08] | Jeremy’s got a lot on his mind. | Jeremy想得太多了 |
[04:10] | The whole thing with alaric has got him really stressed out. | Alaric的事讓他壓力很大 |
[04:12] | You sure it had nothing to do with witnessing you and damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel? | 你確定跟撞見你跟Damon 在汽車旅館親熱沒關系? |
[04:19] | I didn’t tell you that so you could torture me with it. | 我告訴你不是讓你折磨我的 |
[04:21] | Ah,what are friends for? | 朋友是幹嘛的? |
[04:23] | So who you bringing to the dance? | 你要請誰做舞伴? |
[04:25] | What do you mean? I thought you,bonnie,and I were going as girl dates. | 什麼意思? 咱倆和Bonnie 不是做女伴嗎 |
[04:30] | – Bonnie has a date. – What? | – Bonnie有伴了 – 什麼? |
[04:32] | Jamie called and wanted to see her,so she asked him. | Jamie打電話來說想見她 她就問他了 |
[04:35] | So here’s a thought. Why don’t you ask stefan? | 我有個想法 你約Stefan如何? |
[04:40] | I – I can’t ask him on a date. | 我…我不能約他 |
[04:43] | – I just made out with his brother. – All the more reason. | – 我剛跟他哥親熱過 – 那就更要約了 |
[04:47] | Like,you’re supposed to be figuring out what you want. | 你不是要想想清楚嗎? |
[04:49] | That’s what stefan wanted you to do,right? | Stefan想讓你想清楚 對吧? |
[04:51] | – Yeah,but – But nothing. | – 是這樣 但… – 沒有但是 |
[04:53] | I’ve watched “the bachelor. ” Ok,fair is fair. | 我看過”單身漢” 要公平競爭 |
[04:56] | It is stefan’s turn. | 該輪到Stefan了 |
[04:58] | Yeah,and you’re not biased or anything. | 是 你一點沒偏心是吧 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry,but stefan is your epic love. | 不好意思 Stefan可是你的 史詩級愛人 |
[05:05] | And I’m not going down without a fight. | 我不會讓你輕易放手的 |
[05:19] | – Do-do you have a second? – Yeah. Everything all right? | – 有…有時間嗎? – 有 沒事吧? |
[05:21] | Yeah. Yeah,I just,um – I wanted to,uh… | 嗯 我只想…我想… |
[05:28] | Caroline and I were talking about going to the dance,and,um… | 我和Caroline說起要參加舞會 |
[05:35] | Ok,look,I know where we’re at,you and i, | 我知道我們現在的情況 |
[05:38] | and I know it would be stupid to even think that we could go back to the way things were, | 也知道回到從前不大可能 |
[05:43] | but I’m going to the dance, and I’d like to go with you. | 但我想參加舞會 想跟你一起去 |
[05:53] | I’d love that. | 我很樂意 |
[05:56] | Ok,great. | 太好了 |
[06:00] | bye. | 拜 |
[06:07] | I’m thinking gardenia corsage. Wrist,obviously. | 我會選梔子花飾 一定要腕花 |
[06:11] | You don’t want to accidentally stab her in the chest with a pin. That could get messy. | 別一不小心 針扎到她胸口 那可就混亂了 |
[06:15] | Damon,I… | Damon 我… |
[06:32] | Don’t do that. It’s not funny. | 別這樣 一點都不好玩 |
[06:34] | Oh,come on. It’s a little funny. | 拜託 有點好玩的吧 |
[06:35] | – What do you want,damon? – I need medical advice for a friend,alaric. | – 你想幹嘛 Damon? – 我來幫朋友尋求醫療建議 Alaric |
[06:39] | You remember him,right? About 6’2″,tried to hack you into pieces. | 你還記得他吧? 1米8的個子 差點把你砍碎? |
[06:43] | How is he? | 他怎麼樣了? |
[06:45] | Are those herbs that bonnie made for him working? | Bonnie幫他做的草藥管用嗎? |
[06:47] | I don’t know. Can they work if he doesn’t take them? | 不知道啊 都沒喝會起作用嗎? |
[06:53] | I found these in his loft untouched. | 在他家閣樓找到的 動都沒動 |
[06:57] | ******* | Salvatore宅 |
[06:59] | Why are we here? | 為啥來這? |
[07:01] | Long ago on this spot,my son tore my heart from my chest. | 很久以前 我兒子在這裡 掏出了我的心 |
[07:05] | The violence of my death marked this ground for all time. | 我死得慘烈 在這片土地上留下了印記 |
[07:20] | I’ll need your ring. | 我需要你的戒指 |
[07:21] | Now,why would I give you the one thing that protects me from death? | 我為啥要把能護我不死 的東西交給你? |
[07:24] | I will give you all the protection you need. | 我會給你必要的保護 |
[07:26] | However,the stake will burn up in the body of its first victim. | 木樁會在第一個受害者體內燃燒 |
[07:31] | If you are to kill all of my children, | 要想殺掉我所有子女 |
[07:35] | I will need to bind the protective magic in your ring to the stake, | 就要將戒指的保護作用 與木樁結合 |
[07:39] | thus rendering the white oak indestructible. | 以保證白櫟樹堅不可摧 |
[08:40] | The ultimate weapon… | 終極武器… |
[08:44] | For the ultimate hunter. | 給終極獵人 |
[09:05] | You look very dapper. | 你看起來衣冠楚楚 |
[09:08] | You look,uh… Very beautiful. | 你打扮得… 非常漂亮 |
[09:14] | Here. I,uh… | 我這兒 我… |
[09:17] | I got something for fou. | 我有東西給你 |
[09:34] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[09:37] | So given our dangerous dance karma… | 考慮到我們每次去舞會都有危險… |
[09:42] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你確定還要去嗎? |
[09:43] | Getting out of bed is dangerous these days, | 這些日子一起床就會有危險 |
[09:46] | but we have to live our lives. | 但我們還得生活 |
[09:49] | Who gave you that horrible advice? | 誰的建議這麼遜啊? |
[09:52] | – Some guy I used to date said it once or twice. – Right. | – 一個前男友說的 – 沒錯 |
[09:59] | – Shall we? – Please. | – 可以走了嗎? – 請 |
[10:12] | Have I told you how amazingly awesome you are? | 我沒說過你有多好嗎? |
[10:16] | Yeah,I am one of the good ones. I know. | 我是好人堆兒的 我知道 |
[10:19] | Why the compliments? What else do you want? | 這贊美打哪來呀? 你想要什麼? |
[10:21] | I know that you and elena have been getting closer lately. | 我知道你最近和Elena走的很近 |
[10:25] | And your point is? | 你要說的是? |
[10:27] | One way or the other,she’s pretty much spoken for. | 無論怎樣她已名花有主 |
[10:31] | Elena’s my friend,caroline. | Elena是我的朋友 Caroline |
[10:33] | – I’m just looking out for her. – And I’m just looking out for you, | – 我只是在關心她 – 可我只關心你 |
[10:36] | because sometimes the people who love her get caught in the crossfire. | 因為有時愛她的人會有危險 |
[10:45] | What’s he doing here? | 他來這幹什麼? |
[10:50] | Are you crazy? | 你瘋了嗎? |
[10:52] | If klaus sees you – What’s he gonna do? Draw you another picture? | – 如果Klaus看見你 – 他會怎麼做? 再給你畫幅畫兒? |
[10:55] | – Tyler,this isn’t a joke. – I could pretend i’m sired if I have to. | – Tyler 這不是在開玩笑 – 必要時我會假裝服從他 |
[11:00] | But I’m not gonna hide while he’s macking all over you. | 但我不會躲在一旁看他向你放電 |
[11:02] | Tyler… | Tyler… |
[11:05] | You do not need to be jealous of klaus. | 你不用吃Klaus的醋 |
[11:08] | I am jealous,but I’m also competitive,so hang on. | 我當然吃醋了 但我也很好勝 所以抓穩咯 |
[11:13] | I’m about to sweep you off your feet. | 我會讓你”傾倒”的 |
[11:24] | Teach me some moves. | 教我些舞步 |
[11:25] | Oh,no,no,no,no. I,uh – I blacked out for most of this decade,remember? | – 不不不 我 – 這個年代的我沒印象了 你忘了? |
[11:31] | Nice try. | 少裝蒜 |
[11:53] | Bonnie seems happy. | Bonnie看上去很開心 |
[11:59] | She’s working on it. | 她在努力調整自己 |
[12:00] | I’ve been meaning to talk to her,apologize. | 我正想和她談談 向她道歉 |
[12:04] | Yeah,you should. Although I wouldn’t expect her to forgive you or damon. | 應該的 雖然我沒指望她能原諒你或者Damon |
[12:12] | Listen,stefan,about damon, we should probably talk about the trip to denver. | Stefan 關于Damon 我們應該談談去丹佛的事 |
[12:17] | I don’t need to know,elena. | 我不需要知道 Elena |
[12:19] | When all this is over, if you and I find our way back to each other, | 等這一切結束了 如果我們重新在一起了 |
[12:23] | you can tell me if you want to. | 你想說的話再告訴我也不遲 |
[12:26] | Otherwise,I don’t need to know. I don’t want to know. | 反之 我不需要知道 我也不想知道 |
[12:31] | How can you be so fair about this? | 你居然如此理智對待這一切? |
[12:33] | Because after everything I’ve put you through… | 我虧欠你太多… |
[12:38] | I’m just honored to be your date tonight. | 今晚做你的舞伴我就很榮幸了 |
[13:02] | We three need to talk. | 我們三個得談談 |
[13:11] | Sorry. | 對不起 |
[13:12] | Bonnie. Bonnie | |
[13:16] | W – why are you still wearing your ring? Didn’t elena tell you? | – 你怎麼還戴著這戒指? Elena沒告訴你? |
[13:19] | Yeah,yeah,I know all about alaric. | 我知道Alaric的事了 |
[13:21] | En my sister stops hanging out with vampires,i’ll take it off. | 我姐姐不再和吸血鬼約會了 我就摘了它 |
[13:30] | – A,uh,ex-boyfriend? – yep. | – 前男友? – 嗯 |
[13:32] | That’s not awkward at all. | 完全不尷尬嘛 |
[13:34] | If alaric’s sick,then we need to find a cure,something. | 如果Alaric病了 我們得想辦法救他 |
[13:36] | We tried medicine. We tried magic. | 藥試過了 巫術也試過了 |
[13:38] | Why don’t we get him off vervain,compel him? | 不讓他服用馬鞭草 蠱惑他怎樣? |
[13:40] | To do what,pretend to be alaric? The guy that we know is gone. | 沒用 讓他假裝以前的Alaric? 他已經不是以前的他了 |
[13:44] | We’re talking about someone who not only hates vampires, but vampire sympathizers, | 現在的他是個一面恨透吸血鬼 一面還很同情吸血鬼的 |
[13:47] | which makes one of his most obvious targets- I don’t know-you. | 正瞄準某人- 我不知是誰-你 |
[13:50] | What? You think he’d go after elena? | 什麼? 你認為他要對Elena下手? |
[13:52] | So wait. What are you suggesting we do? | 等等 那你說我們該怎麼做? |
[13:54] | I’m suggesting that we put him out of his misery. | 我建議咱們幫他結束這痛苦 |
[13:56] | – What? – No way in hell. | – 什麼? – 絕對不行 |
[13:59] | Oh,come on. It’s what he would want. It’s a mercy killing. | 拜託 他也想這麼辦 安樂死 |
[14:01] | You are out of your mind. | 我看你是瘋了 |
[14:03] | Jeremy- | Jeremy- |
[14:16] | Jer,stop. | Jer 站住 |
[14:19] | This is alaric we’re talking about. | 這可是Alaric |
[14:20] | You know,he looked out for us,and we need to do the same for him. | 你沒忘吧 他照顧我們 我們也該照顧他 |
[14:23] | No one’s gonna hurt him. | 沒人會傷害他 |
[14:27] | Look at me. I promise. | 看著我 我保證 |
[14:30] | elena. | Elena |
[14:33] | If you wish to help your friend alaric,I suggest you come with me. | 如果你想幫你的朋友Alaric 那就跟我來 |
[14:37] | Jeremy,go inside and get stefan and damon now. | Jeremy 進去 找Stefan和Damon去 現在 |
[14:44] | I mean you no harm,but willingly or not,you will come. | 我沒惡意 但不管願意否 你都得來 |
[15:05] | Salt. | 是鹽 |
[15:07] | It’s the binding agent for a spell. | 咒語約束的界線 |
[15:11] | We’re trapped here. | 我們困在這了 |
[15:16] | You had all kinds of moves out there. | 你跳了各種舞步嘛 |
[15:18] | Yeah? I mean,I was just,you know, | 是呀? 你知道我只想 |
[15:22] | trying to make a good impression. | 留給你個好印象 |
[15:23] | Well,consider me impressed. | 我刮目相看了 |
[15:28] | Your friends seem pretty cool. | 你的朋友們很酷 |
[15:29] | Yeah. They’re the most important thing in the world to me. | 他們對我來說很重要 |
[15:35] | Though you gotta admit,this whole circle of people,it’s kind of crazy. | 但你得承認 這票人還是有點瘋狂的 |
[15:38] | I mean,there’s vampires,werewolves, ex-boyfriends with magic rings. | 吸血鬼 狼人 帶著魔戒的前男友 |
[15:44] | I mean… I’m just a normal guy. | 我是說… 我只是個普通人 |
[15:48] | A normal guy wouldn’t have said yes to a date with me. | 普通人不會答應做我舞伴 |
[15:52] | Yeah,that’s true. | 那倒是 |
[16:17] | Sorry to spoil your 7 minutes in heaven. | 抱歉打擾你們親熱了 |
[16:20] | We have a problem. | 我們有麻煩了 |
[16:22] | You’ll forgive me for taking you from the dance this evening. | 原諒我把你從今晚的舞會上帶出來 |
[16:26] | That’s the burden of being the doppelganger,I’m afraid. | 可這就是二重身的煩惱 |
[16:30] | Your blood is a potent binding agent for a witch’s spell. | 你的血是使咒語有效的關鍵 |
[16:33] | Just please don’t hurt alaric. | 請別傷害Alaric |
[16:35] | She’s not hurting me. | 她沒傷害我 |
[16:39] | ric. | Ric |
[16:44] | What’s going on? | 發生什麼事了? |
[16:47] | – What are you doing with him? – I’m going to remake him. | – 你把他怎麼樣了? – 我要再造他 |
[16:51] | Remake him? | 再造他? |
[16:51] | Make him strong,fast, | 使他強壯 迅速 |
[16:54] | like my children,indestructible. | 就像我的孩子一樣 堅不可摧 |
[16:58] | For one final time, i’m going to tap into the dark magic I used a thousand years ago. | 我將最後一次啟用 一千年前使用過的黑暗魔法 |
[17:04] | Like my husband mikael before him, I will make alaric into a true hunter, | 就像之前我丈夫Mikael一樣 我會把Alaric變成真正的獵人 |
[17:09] | the vampire to end all vampires. | 吸血鬼終結者 |
[17:11] | You can’t create another original. | 你不能再創造一個元老 |
[17:14] | What if he turns out to be an even bigger monster than your children? | 要是他變得比你孩子還可怕呢? |
[17:16] | He won’t,now that he’s embraced his darkest aspect. | 不會的 因為他已經接受了 自己最邪惡的一面 |
[17:21] | His hatred for them will become more pure and uncompromising. | 他對他們的仇恨將更加純粹不動搖 |
[17:25] | In death,that hatred will be magnified. | 一旦死後 這種仇恨將愈加強烈 |
[17:28] | You don’t know that. You don’t know anything about him. | 你不知道 你一點都不了解他 |
[17:30] | That is where you’re wrong. | 那你就錯了 |
[17:32] | Each time he died with that ring, during his brief journey into death, | 每次他帶著戒指迫近死亡的時候 |
[17:36] | I was there on the other side. | 我都在另一邊 |
[17:40] | I spoke to him. | 我同他講話 |
[17:42] | I nurtured him,knowing that every death brought him closer to his true self. | 鼓勵他 讓他知道 每次死亡都將他拉近真我 |
[17:48] | Vampires took everything from him. | 吸血鬼奪走了他的一切 |
[17:52] | Now he’s getting his vengeance. | 現在他要復仇了 |
[18:07] | What is it? | 怎麼了? |
[18:11] | Where have you been,mate? | 你去哪了 朋友? |
[18:13] | – I just got back in town. – That’s funny. | – 我剛回城裡 – 真有意思 |
[18:15] | I don’t recall giving you permission to leave in the first place. | 我不記得允許你離開 |
[18:19] | You don’t mind if I cut in,do you? | 不介意我插個隊吧? |
[18:21] | Yes,actually,we do. | 不 我們介意 |
[18:26] | no. It’s fine. | 沒事的 |
[18:33] | Why do you always have to prove you’re the alpha male? | 你為什麼總要證明你的強勢? |
[18:35] | I don’t have to prove anything,love. I am The alpha male. | 我不需要證明 親愛的 我本來就強勢 |
[18:39] | Come on. One dance. | 來吧 跳支舞 |
[18:42] | I won’t bite. | 我不會咬你的 |
[19:02] | You would have loved the 1920s,caroline. | 你會喜歡二十年代的 Caroline |
[19:05] | Girls were reckless,sexy,fun. | 女孩們大膽 性感 有趣 |
[19:10] | they literally used to dance until they dropped. | 她們甚至跳到筋疲力盡 |
[19:13] | I don’t suppose that ever happened to their dance partners. | 我猜她們的舞伴肯定不會這樣 |
[19:15] | You should be nicer to me. | 你該對我好點 |
[19:18] | I’m leaving town tomorrow. | 明天我就走了 |
[19:20] | I’d invite you to come with me, but we both know you’redyot rea n to accept my offer. | 我想讓你跟我走 但我們都清楚 你還沒準備好接受我的提議 |
[19:25] | Perhaps one day,in a year or even a century, | 也許需要一天 一年 或一個世紀 |
[19:30] | you’ll show up at my door and let me show you what the world has to offer. | 你會出現在我面前 讓我向你展示這個世界 |
[19:44] | You mark my words. | 記住我的話 |
[19:46] | Small-town boy,small-town life,it won’t be enough for you. | 小城男孩 小城生活滿足不了你的 |
[19:56] | Rebekah,call me back immediately. | Rebekah 立刻回話 |
[19:58] | I only came to this ridiculous dance because you begged me to, | 是你求我我才會來這個可笑的舞會 |
[20:00] | and now you’re nowhere to be found. | 現在你卻消失了 |
[20:09] | What is this? | 這是什麼? |
[20:13] | Your mother’s back. | 你媽媽回來了 |
[20:28] | She does this all the time,right? | 她總做這些 是麼? |
[20:30] | what’s taking so long? All boundary spells have a loophole. | 怎麼這麼久? 所有約束法術都有漏洞 |
[20:36] | People are walking right out of the dance,past the barrier. | 大家走出舞會 走過了屏障 |
[20:40] | Well,if matt and I can leave, we could stop esther ourselves. | 如果Matt和我能離開 那我們自己就能對付Esther |
[20:42] | We just gotta find out where she is. | 只需要找到她 |
[20:44] | Suicide,jeremy. | 這是找死 Jeremy |
[20:47] | Suicide would be disappointing me. | 自尋死路真讓我失望 |
[20:50] | Now work your magic,witch,or I’ll start killing people you fancy. | 施展你的法術吧 巫師 不然我就開始殺你喜歡的人 |
[20:55] | – Let him go. – Not until you get us out of here. | – 放開他 – 除非你讓我們離開這 |
[20:58] | Ah,don’t be stupid,klaus. Bonnie doesn’t give a damn about us. | 別傻了Klaus Bonnie根本不在乎我們 |
[21:01] | The only reason she’s helping right now is to save caroline and tyler. | 她現在還幫我們 只是為了救Caroline和Tyler |
[21:04] | If you start killing the people she cares about, she’ll tell us all to go to hell. | 如果你殺她在乎的人 她會告訴我們見鬼去吧 |
[21:17] | Ric,this isn’t what you want. | Ric 你不想這樣的 |
[21:21] | – It’s not who you are. – You don’t know who I am,elena. | – 這不是真正的你 – 你不知道我是什麼樣的人 Elena |
[21:25] | You only know the weakest parts of me,a man who lost his way, | 你只看到了我最軟弱的部分 一個迷失了的人 |
[21:31] | befriending vampires instead of killing them. | 與吸血鬼為伍 而非殺了他們 |
[21:33] | – You don’t mean that. – They’re all monsters. | – 你不會想這麼做的 – 他們都是魔鬼 |
[21:36] | The blood of their victims is on my hands, | 我手上沾滿了受害者的鮮血 |
[21:40] | jenna’s blood is on my hands. | 沾著Jenna的鮮血 |
[21:47] | When you are ready. | 等你準備好 |
[21:51] | No,ric,please don’t. Don’t do this. | 不 Ric 求你別這樣 |
[21:56] | I won’t help you. I’m not gonna give you my blood. You’re gonna have to kill me. | 我不會幫你的 我不會把血液給你 除非你殺了我 |
[22:01] | That won’t be necessary. | 沒必要殺你 |
[22:22] | Drink and let it be done. | 喝吧 完成它 |
[22:26] | No,ric,please don’t. | 不 Ric 不要 |
[22:28] | no. | 不 |
[22:38] | – Is it finished? – Not just yet. | – 完事了麼? – 還沒有 |
[22:53] | Here. Jeremy made a little gilbert blood donation for your locater spell. | 給 Jeremy為你的定位法術 貢獻了點Gilbert家族的血 |
[22:57] | I have to do this with you two lurking over me? | 你們倆非得鬼鬼祟祟看我做麼? |
[22:59] | You’re still mad at me for what happened to abby. Let me apologize. | 你還在為Abby的事跟我生氣 我跟你道歉 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save elena’s life. | 很抱歉為了救Elena Elijah逼我們把你媽媽變成吸血鬼 |
[23:07] | – Didn’t exactly have a choice. – There’s always a choice. | – 我們沒得選 – 總是有選擇的 |
[23:10] | Whenever you make one,someone else suffers. | 每當你做出選擇 就得有人遭殃 |
[23:12] | Let’s cut the dramatics and begin,shall we? | 別廢話了快開始吧 好麼? |
[23:30] | Esther’s fighting me. | Esther在反抗我 |
[23:31] | Esther couldn’t possibly have this much power. | Esther不可能有這麼大能力 |
[23:34] | – No,she’s channeling something. – A hotspot. | – 不 她在和別人連結靈力 – 一個熱點 |
[23:39] | Get the humans ready. I know where she is. | 讓人準備好 我知道她在哪 |
[23:42] | They’re at the old cemetery. | 他們在舊墓地 |
[23:44] | – Jeremy and matt are headed there right now. – You let them go? | – Jeremy和Matt正朝那趕 – 你讓他們去? |
[23:46] | – They’re gonna get themselves killed. – We didn’t have a choice,caroline. | – 他們會死的 – 我們沒辦法 Caroline |
[23:49] | We’re useless right now stuck in here. | 我們被困在這 束手無策 |
[23:52] | Hey,she’ll be fine. | 她不會有事的 |
[23:55] | Elena always manages to find her way through this stuff. | Elena總有辦法應付這些 |
[23:59] | Yeah,well,i’m just as worried about what esther’s up to. | 我正擔心Estehr要幹什麼 |
[24:02] | She led klaus here for a reason. If she succeeds in whatever she’s doing- | 她把Klaus引到這是有原因的 如果她實現了想做的事… |
[24:04] | Klaus could get killed… | Klaus會死… |
[24:07] | – And I die along with him. – No one’s gonna die,ok? | – 我也會和他一起死的 – 沒人會死 好麼? |
[24:11] | Bonnie’s still looking for a way around the boundary spell. | Bonnie還在尋找約束法術的解決辦法 |
[24:14] | It’s not too late. | 還來得及 |
[24:19] | So best-case scenario,bonnie gets us out of here, | 最好的結果是Bonnie幫我們離開 |
[24:23] | klaus hauls ass to timbuktu, | Klaus逃得遠遠的 |
[24:27] | and you and i,we’re home free. | 你和我 我們脫險 |
[24:31] | Or we let esther come and kill him. | 或者我們讓Esther來殺了他 |
[24:35] | That’s not a best-case scenario. | 這可不是最好的結果 |
[24:37] | That’s not even a remotely acceptable scenario. | 甚至遠遠不是可接受的結果 |
[24:42] | It would be an option if we knew he wasn’t the one who turned your bloodline. | 如果我們知道他不是 初擁你那系血統的人 那這就是個辦法 |
[24:46] | You’d be safe. At least he’d be gone. | 你會安全的 至少他會離開 |
[24:48] | – How could you say that? – Because I’m angry. Because I hate him. | – 你怎麼能這麼說? – 因為我很憤怒 我恨他 |
[24:53] | I should have never let him dance with you. | 我就不該讓他跟你跳舞 |
[24:54] | What were you’re supposed to do? | 那你想怎麼做呢? |
[24:56] | He can’t know that you’re not sired anymore. | 不能讓他知道 你和他沒關聯了 |
[25:00] | Tyler,it doesn’t matter how many times I dance with him. | Tyler 不管我和他跳多少次舞 |
[25:06] | I love you. | 我愛的是你 |
[25:21] | He’ll wake soon. | 他很快就會醒來 |
[25:23] | When he does,he may for a time be his old self. | 那時候 他可能暫時變成原來的樣子 |
[25:26] | If so,you can say your good-byes before his transition is complete. | 如果是這樣 你可以在他完成轉化之前和他道別 |
[25:33] | You said you wanted to undo the evil that you created ,but this-this is just as evil. | 你說要消滅你創造的魔鬼 但這…這分明就是魔鬼 |
[25:38] | Alaric will never be what my children became. | Alaric絕不會變成我的孩子那樣 |
[25:42] | I have granted him enough power to complete his task. | 我給予了他足夠的能量完成使命 |
[25:45] | Then when the time is right,he will die. | 時機到了的時候 他就會死去 |
[25:49] | How,if he’s immortal? | 如果他是不死之身 還怎麼死? |
[25:51] | All you need to know is that when this is over, we will have rid the earth of vampires once and for all. | 你只需要知道 一旦這事完成 世界就不再受到吸血鬼的威脅 |
[25:56] | Yeah,but you’ll be killing the good along with the bad. You’re no better than klaus. | 對 但你讓好的給壞的陪葬 比Klaus好不到哪裡去 |
[26:01] | Am I not? | 是嗎? |
[26:02] | I desire a world where you and your loved ones will not suffer at the hands of vampires, | 我只是期望在那個世界上 你跟你愛的人都不會被吸血鬼傷害 |
[26:07] | like your aunt jenna did. | 不會像你Jenna阿姨那樣 |
[26:10] | Don’t you dare use jenna as an excuse for what you’ve done. | 你試試拿Jenna當你所作所為的借口 |
[26:15] | You may draw comfort knowing that your aunt is not in the place that I was. | 你或許會覺得有所安慰 你阿姨不在我之前待的地方 |
[26:22] | She doesn’t know the torment of the other side. | 她並不知道另一邊的折磨 |
[26:25] | Though made a vampire,she remained pure, | 盡管變成了吸血鬼 但她始終是純潔的 |
[26:30] | and she knows peace… | 她懂得如何平和 |
[26:35] | Which is all any of us can hope for. | 正正是我們一直想要的 |
[26:50] | – Don’t move. – Where’s elena? | – 不要動 – Elena呢? |
[26:53] | – Jeremy? – Let her go. | – Jeremy? – 讓她走 |
[26:57] | How foolish of you to risk your lives in defense of those who will kill you. | 你們是有多愚蠢啊 冒著生命危險 來對抗無法對抗的人 |
[27:04] | But if that is your choice… | 但如果那是你們想要的… |
[27:14] | Matt. Matt,drop your gun. | Matt Matt 快放下你的槍 |
[27:16] | I can’t. I’m not controlling it. | 不能 我不能控制它 |
[27:17] | Esther,stop it. | Esther 住手 |
[27:31] | Oh,god. | 天啊 |
[27:38] | Wh-where’s my ring? | 我的戒指呢? |
[27:44] | Tell me what happened. | 告訴我發生什麼了? |
[27:52] | ‘ you know,this is your fault. | 知道不 這都是你的錯 |
[27:55] | You set us on this path when you released my mother. | 當你解封了我的媽媽 就把我們置于這樣的境地中 |
[27:58] | I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost. | 我在想報復能不能證明 這樣的做是否值得的 |
[28:00] | Oh,I’m done with revenge. | 我受夠了報復這一套了 |
[28:02] | As far as esther,we’ve stopped her before. | 至于Esther 我們之前能阻止她 |
[28:07] | We’ll stop her again. | 這一次也可以 |
[28:08] | We are strange bedfellows,you and i. | 你跟我真是關系奇怪的一對啊 |
[28:10] | You know,all of this reminds me of our time together in the twenties. | 知道不 今晚的這些都讓我想起 20年代的我們 |
[28:15] | You say that like I’m supposed to have happy memories about it. | 你說到好像那是我愉快的回憶似的 |
[28:20] | Well,there were moments,real friendship,brotherhood. | 那段時期 我們是真正的朋友 像兄弟一樣 |
[28:25] | Oh,he already has a brother. | 他已經有哥哥了 |
[28:28] | Not to be,you know,territorial or anything. | 倒不是我想劃清界線什麼的 |
[28:30] | Oh,no,of course. The salvatores and their unshakeable bond. | 當然 Salvatores家那 不可分割的血脈關系 |
[28:36] | I wonder what’ll happen when elena finally makes her choice. | 我很好奇等Elena做了最後決定 會怎麼樣 |
[28:40] | Will we see you shake just a little bit? | 會不會看到你小小崩潰下呢? |
[28:52] | It’s done. | 都好了 |
[28:54] | Esther’s not fighting me anymore. | Esther沒有再跟我對抗了 |
[28:58] | The boundary spell is broken. | 約束咒語已經解除了 |
[29:03] | Thank you,bonnie. For everything. | 謝謝你 Bonnie 為了這一切 |
[29:08] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我做這些不是為了你 |
[29:17] | damon’s here,and klaus took esther’s body. | Damon來了 然後Klaus把Esther的肉身帶走了 |
[29:22] | Does he know about the stake? | 那他知道樹樁的事情嗎? |
[29:23] | No,only that she tried to turn you into a weapon and failed. | 沒有 只知道她想把你變成武器 的計劃失敗了而已 |
[29:31] | What’s going on? | 怎麼了? |
[29:32] | Listen,jeremy… | Jeremy 聽著… |
[29:38] | I’m not gonna complete the transition. | 我不會完成變身的 |
[29:41] | My dark side was dangerous enough as a human. | 我黑暗的一面作為人類來說 已經夠危險了 |
[29:46] | I can’t be a vampire. | 我不能變成吸血鬼 |
[29:48] | So,what,we’re just gonna lock you in here and let you die? | 所以我們要把你鎖起來 看著你死嘛 |
[29:56] | No. No,we can’t. | 不 我們做不到 |
[29:57] | Listen,jeremy,it’s the right thing to do,ok? | 聽著 Jeremy 這樣做才是對的 |
[30:00] | After everything that’s happened, after-after all that I’ve done… | 經過所有事情 經過所有我做的事情 |
[30:07] | Maybe I had it coming. | 也許這是我活該呢 |
[30:11] | Hey,wait,jer. | Jer 等一下 |
[30:15] | Alaric,this isn’t your fault. | Alaric 這不是你的錯 |
[30:17] | Please,you guys,let’s not make this any harder than it already is. | 拜託了 這事本來就夠難了 別讓我更覺得難過好嗎 |
[30:24] | You two should go. | 你倆應該出去了 |
[30:26] | Damon’s here. He’ll make sure it’ll all go down the right way. | 有Damon在 他能確保一切都在正軌上 |
[30:35] | Don’t. Just don’t give me some crap speech about how I need to be the man of the house. | 不要! 不要跟我說那套 我得成為一家之主的廢話 |
[30:41] | ok. | 好 |
[30:46] | I won’t. | 我不會的 |
[31:04] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的錯 |
[31:08] | You moved out. You-you gave me your ring back. | 你已經搬離了 你已經把戒指還我了 |
[31:12] | You didn’t want any part of this,and I-I forced you to stay and take care of us. | 你根本就不想摻和這是事情 是我逼著你留下來 逼著你照顧我們 |
[31:17] | Don’t do that. ok? | 不要這樣想 好嗎? |
[31:20] | Taking care of you and jeremy has been… | 照顧你跟Jeremy的那些日子是… |
[31:26] | It’s been the closest I’ve ever come to the life I always wanted. | 最接近我想要過的生活 |
[31:40] | You should go. | 你得出去了 |
[33:25] | Your trap failed,mother. | 媽媽 你的計劃失敗了 |
[33:28] | I live,and I will go on living. | 我活著 還會一直活下去 |
[33:32] | Let your beloved spirits try to preserve you again. | 讓你親愛的靈魂再保你的肉身吧 |
[33:36] | I dare you to come after me. | 我看你還敢不敢來找我 |
[33:40] | I will build an army so big,no one will ever touch me. | 我要建立一支強大的軍隊 沒人敢觸犯我 |
[33:45] | My survival will haunt you through eternity. | 我的存在將讓你永遠不得安寧 |
[33:50] | You will never destroy me! | 你永遠毀滅不了我! |
[34:04] | – Thanks for the ride home. – No problem. | – 謝謝你送我回來 – 別客氣 |
[34:09] | – You know there’s nothing you could have done,right? – I know. | – 你明白你無能為力 是吧? – 我明白 |
[34:13] | That doesn’t make it any easier. | 但明白也很難讓人好受些 |
[34:17] | I should have said this before,but… | 這話我以前就該說 但 |
[34:21] | Thank you for protecting me. | 謝謝你保護了我 |
[34:28] | Apparently it’s what I do. | 我一直在保護人 |
[34:33] | You really are pretty amazing. | 你真是太神奇了 |
[34:37] | Sometimes I think I’d settle for just ordinary. | 有時候 我覺得平凡更令人滿足 |
[34:42] | You said your dad’s out of town,right? | 你是不是說過你爸爸出鎮了? |
[34:45] | You gonna be ok by yourself? | 你一個人沒事嗎? |
[34:51] | no. I don’t think I am. | 不 有事 |
[35:19] | Mr. Saltzman. | 敬Saltzman先生 |
[35:21] | Alaric. | 敬Alaric |
[35:43] | We can handle this later,you know. | 這些我們可以以後再處理 |
[35:44] | No,I’d rather get it over with now before some janitor comes to clean out alaric’s stuff | 我想現在收拾 免得管理員來清理Alaric的東西時 |
[35:49] | and realizes the history teacher was a vampire slayer. | 發現歷史老師是個吸血鬼獵人 |
[35:53] | Elena… Hey,elena,please. | Elena 別這樣 |
[35:57] | I can’t,stefan,ok? | 我做不到 行了吧? |
[35:58] | I – I can’t think about the fact that jeremy and I don’t have anyone to take care of us anymore. | 我沒法接受這事實 以後沒人照顧Jeremy和我了 |
[36:04] | Or-or that we’ve lost another friend. I just can’t – I can’t think about any of it. | 或者說 我們又失去了一個朋友 這兩件事我都消化不了 |
[36:11] | – I want you to come with me. – I’m not done. | – 我希望你跟我來 – 我還沒收拾完呢 |
[36:16] | Please. | 來吧 |
[36:32] | We were in this gym the night klaus compelled me to turn my feelings off. | 那天晚上 Klaus就是在這個體育館裡 蠱惑我 要我關掉我的感情 |
[36:38] | I thought I hit rock bottom in the twenties,but… | 我以為二十年代是我的最低谷 但是 |
[36:42] | After I bit you,I never wanted to feel anything again. | 我咬了你後 我再不想有任何感覺了 |
[36:49] | But someone… | 但是 有人一直告訴我 |
[36:52] | Kept telling me that it was ok to feel… | 有感覺是件好事 |
[36:56] | No matter how much it hurt… | 無論這感覺多麼傷人心 |
[36:59] | That our emotions would make us human,good or bad, | 這些情緒讓我們成為人 無論好壞 |
[37:05] | and to never lose hope. | 也永遠不放棄希望 |
[37:12] | Who gave you that horrible advice? | 誰的建議那麼遜啊? |
[37:16] | Some girl I used to date. | 我的前女友 |
[37:25] | I don’t have anyone anymore. | 我沒有人可依靠了 |
[37:32] | You have me. | 你還有我 |
[37:51] | I gave him a sedative. | 我給他用了鎮靜劑 |
[37:53] | He’ll fall asleep first. He’ll go comfortably. | 他會先睡著 然後平靜地走 |
[37:58] | Well… I offered to snap his neck,put him out of his misery,but… | 我提出過擰斷他的脖子 結束他的痛苦 但是 |
[38:03] | – He didn’t take me up on it. – You seem surprised. | – 他不讓我這樣做 – 你似乎很驚訝 |
[38:06] | Well,you just think a guy so used to dying wouldn’t want to drag it out. | 想想吧 一個太習慣死亡的人 會願意痛快些死掉吧 |
[38:12] | Well,it was nice of you to give him the option. | 你給他提供這個選擇 真慈悲 |
[38:17] | Apparently my choices have been a little controversial lately. | 很明顯 我的建議有些太有爭議性了 |
[38:22] | You shouldn’t leave him alone in there. | 你不該留他一個人在那裡 |
[38:27] | That’s the way he wants it. | 這也是他要求的 |
[38:30] | Is that really what you think he wants? | 你覺得他真的想這樣? |
[38:48] | Aw,ric. | Ric啊 |
[38:52] | Is this the part where you give me a dream? | 到了你給我一個夢境的階段了嗎? |
[38:55] | Rainbows and rolling green hills? | 會有彩虹和起伏的青色山丘麼? |
[38:58] | I was drunk when I told you that. | 我跟你說這些的時候喝醉了 |
[39:01] | Yeah,and I told you i’d use it against you. | 是啊 我還跟你說我會拿這個對付你 |
[39:06] | Damn you. | 去你的 |
[39:12] | Sorry I killed you. Twice. | 抱歉我殺過你 兩次 |
[39:19] | So I have to actually die to get a real apology out of you. | 我得真的死掉 才能讓你的道歉成真 |
[39:25] | Drink? | 喝點兒酒? |
[39:28] | Actually I’ve been thinking about cutting back. | 其實我在想死得痛快些 |
[39:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:34] | This stuff’ll kill you. | 這酒能毒死你 |
[40:05] | Your sisters need you to finish what I started,bonnie. | Bonnie 你的姐妹們希望你 完成我的未竟之事 |
[40:10] | bonnie. | Bonnie |
[40:13] | I think you’re having a bad dream. | 你做噩夢了 |
[40:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎麼在這兒? |
[41:03] | Hey,bonnie,what,are you sleepwalking or something? | Bonnie 你在夢遊還是怎麼了? |
[41:10] | Bonnie? | Bonnie? |
[41:14] | No,bonnie. no. | Bonnie 不要 |
[41:57] | The Vampire Diaries S03E20 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |