时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Vampire Diaries”… | |
[00:02] | Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar? | Elena是不是很喜歡 你倆都拜倒在她裙下? |
[00:05] | I love you. But look me in the eye and tell me that you don’t feel something for him. | 我愛你 看著我的眼睛 告訴我你對他沒感覺 |
[00:11] | To break the sire bond,you’ve got make yourself turn. | 破除初擁關系 你得強制自己變身 |
[00:13] | I just turned about a hundred times in the appalachian mountains. | 我在阿帕拉契山裡變身無數次 |
[00:17] | Won’t know if it’s broken for sure until I test it. | 要試試才能確定是否真的破除了 |
[00:19] | If you are to kill all of my children, | 要想殺掉我所有子女 |
[00:21] | I will need to bind your ring to the stake, rendering the white oak indestructible. | 就需要將戒指與木樁結合 以使白櫟樹堅不可摧 |
[00:26] | What are you doing with him? | 你要把他怎樣? |
[00:27] | I’m going to remake him. Make him strong,fast. A true hunter. | 我要使他重生 讓他更強更快 成為真正的獵人 |
[00:34] | I’m not going to complete the transition. | 我不會完成變身的 |
[00:36] | We’re just going to lock you in here and let you die? | 難道我們就把你鎖在這 看著你死嗎? |
[00:38] | I can’t be a vampire. | 我不能變成為吸血鬼 |
[01:31] | What do you mean,you’re ditching my clean-up committee? | 你說要拋棄我們清掃委員會 是啥意思? |
[01:33] | Klaus called. He’s leaving town and wants me to pack up his house. | Klaus打電話來 他要離鎮了 讓我幫忙打包 |
[01:36] | Well,since when does sire bond equal mover slave? | 初擁關系啥時等同搬家奴隸了? |
[01:40] | Since he realized you’re not going to dump me for him. | 從他發現你不會為他拋棄我開始 |
[01:43] | – He’s being petty. – And he still thinks I’m sired to him. | – 他小心眼呢 – 而且還以為我唯命是從 |
[01:47] | It’s fine. I’ll keep up the act and it will all be over soon. | 沒事的 我會裝下去 馬上就結束了 |
[01:51] | I’m late. I’ve got to go. I love you. | 我晚了 掛了哦 我愛你 |
[01:53] | I love you,too. | 我也愛你 |
[02:01] | Hello? | 誰? |
[02:11] | – Where’s Matt? – He bailed. | – Matt呢? – 他不來了 |
[02:14] | – Got called into work at the last minute. – Are you kidding me? | – 最後一刻通知我來幹活 – 開什麼玩笑? |
[02:17] | – So it’s just us? – Yes,and you’re late. | – 那就剩我們倆了? – 是 你遲到了 |
[02:20] | Clean-up committee started at 8:00. | 清掃委員會8點開始 |
[02:23] | – It’s like 8:02. – Exactly. | – 現在才8:02 – 說得就是 |
[02:24] | I managed to turn up on time and I didn’t even get to attend the dance that I organized. | 即使我沒法參加自己組織的舞會 還按時出現了 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry about your mom. | 你媽媽的事我很抱歉 |
[02:40] | I mean,I know you,like,you hated her and everything,but still. | 我知道你不喜歡她 但還是 |
[02:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:50] | Sorry about your teacher. | 你老師的事也很遺憾 |
[02:53] | He seemed like a nice guy. | 他看起來是個好人 |
[02:55] | Yeah. He was. | 是的 |
[03:02] | I’m going to get started on the gym. | 我去清理體育館 |
[03:14] | – You’re supposed to be dead. – I am. | – 你不是已經死了嗎 – 沒錯 |
[03:50] | -=YTET-伊甸園字幕組=- 翻譯: 無憂 emmafengxi 招財貓 羊 paigezz 梧桐 英英 Illusionist 校對: rondofugue 艾瑞瑞 時間軸: 海帶繼續不上班 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 | |
[03:52] | The Vampire Diaries S03E21 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |
[04:07] | Going darker,huh? | 要刷深色了? |
[04:09] | It’s the only color we had. | 只有這顏色了 |
[04:10] | That’s what happens when you decide to paint your dead guardian’s room in the middle of the night. | 半夜決定要給去世的監護人 的房間刷漆就是這後果 |
[04:14] | I don’t suppose anyone tried to talk you guys out of doing this… So soon. | 估計還沒人勸你們 這太快了吧 |
[04:18] | We have to keep moving. | 我們得找點事做 |
[04:19] | Otherwise we’ll start thinking,and we don’t want to think. | 不然就會亂想 這正是我們要避免的 |
[04:23] | You want a hand? | 要幫忙嗎? |
[04:25] | – So are you two,like,back together or something? – What? | – 你倆是復合了嗎? – 啥? |
[04:28] | – No,jerm,we’re just… – I was just checking up on you guys, | – 不是 Jerem 我們只是… – 我就是來看看你們 |
[04:30] | seeing how you were doing. After,uh… After everything. | 看看你們怎麼樣了 畢竟發生了這麼多事 |
[04:35] | We’re fine. | 我們沒事 |
[04:37] | But,if you are trying to be the good guy again, | 要是你又想做回好人了 |
[04:39] | why don’t you do the right thing and give us one day. | 那就行行好 給我們一天時間怎麼樣 |
[04:41] | Just one day without any vampires in it. | 一天沒有吸血鬼的日子 |
[04:53] | – He didn’t mean that. – Yeah… Yeah,he did. | – 他不是故意的 – 他是 |
[04:59] | I’ll get that. | 我去開門 |
[05:10] | We have a problem. | 有麻煩了 |
[05:11] | Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me. | Alaric Saltzman剛想殺我 |
[05:13] | – Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead. – Well,he’s not! | – Alaric Saltzman不是死了嘛 – 他沒死 |
[05:16] | And he’s a vampire thanks to mother’s spell. With a white oak stake that can’t kill him. | 拜媽媽的咒語所賜 他是吸血鬼了 還持有于他無害的白櫟木樁 |
[05:21] | He’s stronger,Nick. Too strong. | 他比我們強 Nick 太強了 |
[05:24] | Where is he now? | 他現在在哪? |
[05:25] | Stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls,he’ll come after us. | 困在學校裡 因為他沒有日光戒指 但一到晚上他就會來追殺我們 |
[05:29] | We need to leave now. | 我們得走了 |
[05:32] | Fine. I’ll collect Elena and we’ll be on our way. | 好吧 我去抓Elena 馬上上路 |
[05:36] | Forget Elena! You don’t need any more stupid hybrids! | 別管Elena了 你用不著那些亂七八糟的混血 |
[05:39] | What I need is protection from Esther’s continued assaults against us. | 我要保護自己免遭Esther對我們的 不斷襲擊 |
[05:43] | We’ll protect each other,like we always have. | 我們彼此保護 像以前一樣 |
[05:49] | Always and forever,Nik. | 永永遠遠 Nik |
[05:53] | I’m not leaving without her. | 沒有她我不會走的 |
[05:58] | I’m leaving now. | 我這就走了 |
[06:00] | You can either walk out that door with me or you are on your own. | 你要麼跟我一起 要麼自生自滅 |
[06:09] | Fine. Trust your hybrids over your family. | 好 比起家人你更相信混血 |
[06:14] | Let your spite be the death of you. See if I care. | 讓恨意害死你好了 看我在乎不 |
[06:18] | Move it,sire boy. | 滾開 小子 |
[06:22] | What’s her deal? | 她咋了? |
[06:26] | What do you mean,he turned? I thought you were standing guard. | 他變身了是啥意思? 你不是在站崗的嗎 |
[06:28] | Don’t blame me! Blame Bonnie the blood bank. She fed him. | 別怪我 要怪就怪Bonnie這血庫 他吸了她的血 |
[06:32] | I had no idea what was happening. | 我不知道發生了啥 |
[06:35] | OK,the witches led me there. They wanted him to feed so he’d turn. | 女巫引我過去 想讓他吸血變身 |
[06:38] | – So where’s the stake now? – Oh,you mean the white oak one? | – 那木樁現在在哪? – 你說那白櫟木樁? |
[06:40] | The one that can kill an original and wipe out an entire line of vampires? | 可以殺掉元老 消滅整條吸血鬼血脈的那個? |
[06:43] | We don’t know. | 我們不知道 |
[06:44] | If you are so upset with me, why did you feed me your blood to save my life? | 如果你這麼生氣 為啥還用你的血來救我? |
[06:48] | Because I do stupid things,Bonnie. | 因為我老幹蠢事 Bonnie |
[06:50] | I do things,like let my friend die with dignity when I should have just killed him. | 比如應該直截了當殺了我朋友時 我卻讓他有尊嚴地死 |
[06:56] | All right,so how do we kill him now? | 好了 所以我們現在要怎麼殺了他? |
[06:58] | I’ve been trying to figure that out. | 我一直在想辦法 |
[07:00] | A witch can’t truly make an immortal creature. There’s always a way to undo a spell. | 女巫無法真的創造出一個永生生靈 總有辦法解開咒語 |
[07:04] | So? What’s the witchy workaround? | 所以? 有什麼解法? |
[07:10] | That’s the problem. I don’t know. | 這是問題所在 我不知道 |
[07:23] | Whoever this is,it’s not funny. | 不管你是誰 別開這種玩笑 |
[07:26] | Who else would it be? | 還會有誰呢? |
[07:30] | – Ric? – Listen closely. | – Ric? – 聽好 |
[07:33] | I’m at the school. I have Caroline. | 我在學校 Caroline在我手上 |
[07:36] | And if you want to keep her alive, I need you to get into your car and come down here right away. | 如果你想要她活著 就馬上開車到這來 |
[07:42] | If you tell anyone where you are going, | 如果你告訴任何人你來這兒 |
[07:46] | I will kill her. | 我就殺了她 |
[07:58] | What the hell do you want? | 你TM想要什麼? |
[07:59] | Now is that any way to treat a guest? | 這是待客之道嗎? |
[08:02] | What are you doing here,Klaus? | 你到這來幹嘛 Klaus? |
[08:03] | Well,for starters,young Jeremy here could show some manners and invite me inside. | 首先 小Jeremy可以禮貌點 請我進去 |
[08:07] | Why don’t you go up to your room. | 上樓回你房間吧 |
[08:11] | Now. | 快去 |
[08:18] | Poor lad. Loses one questionable father figure only to be replaced by the likes of the two of you. | 可憐的孩子 沒了個偽父親 只有讓你們倆頂上了 |
[08:23] | Yeah,about that. Something happened. | 對 說到這 有麻煩了 |
[08:26] | Oh,I know all about my mother’s invulnerable little creation. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道我媽創造了堅不可摧的產物 這就是我來的原因 |
[08:30] | I’m leaving town. I just need to pick up a few road trip necessities. | 我要離開了 想帶些路上要用 的必需品 |
[08:33] | Spare tire,flashlight… Doppelganger. | 備胎 手電筒… 二重身 |
[08:38] | Can’t help you there. | 這我們幫不了你 |
[08:46] | Elena! | Elena! |
[09:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[09:09] | I don’t know. She was just here a few minutes ago. | 我不知道 她幾分鐘前還在這 |
[09:15] | – Where is she? – She’s not here. | – 她在哪? – 不在這 |
[09:17] | What do you mean,she’s not here? Where did she go?! | 啥叫她不在這? 她去哪了?! |
[09:20] | What’s going on? | 怎麼了? |
[09:23] | Klaus wants in. We have to keep him out. | Klaus想進來 我們得擋住他 |
[09:42] | Right on time. | 時間剛剛好 |
[10:04] | Caroline! | Caroline! |
[10:07] | Let her go,Alaric. | 放了她 Alaric |
[10:10] | Free her yourself. | 你自己放 |
[10:35] | You said that you would let her go! | 你說要放了她的! |
[10:36] | How many times do I have to tell you,Elena? | 我得告訴你多少次 Elena? |
[10:39] | Stop trusting vampires! | 不要相信吸血鬼! |
[10:48] | Think you’re probably going to want to let me in. | 你們會想讓我進去的 |
[11:14] | Elena’s car is gone. | Elena的車不在了 |
[11:15] | Why wouldn’t she tell anyone where she was going? | 她為什麼不告訴任何人她去哪了? |
[11:24] | Get down! | 蹲下! |
[11:26] | Missed me! | 沒中! |
[11:33] | Missed me again! | 又沒中! |
[11:39] | Alaric. | Alaric |
[11:43] | Put it out. | 把火滅了 |
[11:46] | Come outside and make me. | 光在裡面說說我就滅了啊 |
[11:50] | Elena’s not here. Alaric has her and Caroline. | Elena不在這 她和Caroline在Alaric |
[11:51] | He’s going to kill them both unless you turn yourself over to him. | 他要殺了她們倆 除非你把自己交出去 |
[12:04] | Now I know you’re not asking me to walk into a certain death. | 你們不會讓我去送死吧 |
[12:09] | I really wish we could. | 真希望我們可以 |
[12:11] | But unfortunately,if Alaric kills you, there’s a one in four chance that we die,too. | 但不幸的是 如果Alaric殺了你 有四分之一的概率我們也會死 |
[12:14] | – I’ll take those odds. – And a hundred percent chance that Tyler dies. | – 我想試試 – Tyler百分之百會死 |
[12:18] | I’m good with that,too. | 也沒問題啊 |
[12:20] | Why don’t we just figure out a way to put Alaric down,hmm? | 為啥我們不想個辦法除掉Alaric? |
[12:29] | OK. How about Damon sneaks in and distracts Alaric | 好 這樣怎麼樣? Damon溜進去 轉移Alaric的注意力 |
[12:31] | while Stefan grabs Elena and carries her to safety. | Stefan帶著Elena到安全之地 |
[12:34] | Oh,that’s a great idea. | 哦 是個好主意 |
[12:35] | What’s to stop me from being killed instantly? | 怎樣才能讓我不被立馬殺掉? |
[12:37] | Nothing. | 沒辦法 |
[12:39] | Caroline’s in there. Don’t you have a thing for her,or did she just reject you too many times? | Caroline在那 你不是對她有意思嗎 還是她拒絕你太多次了? |
[12:44] | This isn’t really,uh,helping too much. | 現在說這個有用嗎 |
[12:46] | I might have an idea. | 我有個辦法 |
[12:49] | My mom used a desiccation spell on mikael that immobilized him for over 15 years. | 我媽過去用過幹化咒語 讓Mikael僵了15年 |
[12:53] | If I can get it,I might be able to use it on Alaric. | 如果我能知道 也許能將它用于Alaric |
[12:55] | If and might. Your words inspire such confidence. | 又是如果又是也許的 你還真有信心啊 |
[12:58] | I’ll get it. | 我會拿到的 |
[13:00] | But even with the spell,we’ll need a lot of vampire muscle to take him down. | 但就算有咒語 也需要眾多吸血鬼合力制服他 |
[13:04] | Including yours. | 包括你的 |
[13:09] | Just so we’re clear,the sun sets in about eight hours. | 那說清楚了 離日落還有約8小時 |
[13:13] | We don’t succeed before then,Elena will be dead, I’ll be gone, | 在那之前搞不定的話 Elena會死 我會離開 |
[13:17] | and the rest of you will be left to fend for yourselves. | 你們剩下的人就自生自滅吧 |
[13:25] | No,don’t,please don’t. | 別 拜託不要 |
[13:28] | – Alaric,stop! – Sit down! | – Alaric 住手! – 坐好! |
[13:34] | This keeps the vervain in her system. | 馬鞭草由此進入她體內 |
[13:36] | It’s like inhaling razor blades with every breath. | 每呼吸一次都像吸進刀片一樣 |
[13:44] | Why are you doing this? | 你想幹嘛? |
[13:45] | To make it easier on you when you put her out of her misery. | 幫你下定決心終結她的痛苦 |
[13:49] | What? No! | 什麼? 不! |
[13:51] | Isn’t this what you wanted,Elena? For me to teach you how to kill a vampire? | 這不正是你想要的嗎 Elena? 讓我教你如何殺死吸血鬼? |
[13:55] | Well,here’s a vampire,Elena. | 這就有一個 Elena |
[14:00] | Kill her. | 殺了她 |
[14:01] | – This isn’t what I want. – Of course it is. | – 我不想這樣 – 你當然想 |
[14:04] | All those hours you spent training,getting stronger… You could be a hunter,Elena. | 你花了那麼多時間鍛鍊 你可以成為獵人 Elena |
[14:10] | But you’ve never actually staked a vampire through the heart. | 但你從沒真正釘死過吸血鬼 |
[14:26] | Well,this is promising. | 還真是靠得住啊 |
[14:29] | Relax. Abby will be here. | 別急 Abby會來的 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry. I forgot about her stellar track record in the dependability department. | 抱歉 我忘了她在可靠部門的前科了 |
[14:37] | Jamie said she was coming,OK? Just… | Jamie說她在路上了 只要… |
[14:40] | Give her time. | 給她點時間 |
[14:44] | Don’t get your hopes up. Might be a girl scout. | 別抱太大希望 說不定是個女童子軍 |
[14:50] | Hello,Bonnie. | 你好 Bonnie |
[14:54] | Thanks for coming. | 多謝你來 |
[14:56] | Jamie’s worried about you. He said it was urgent. | Jamie很擔心你 他說情況緊急 |
[15:01] | I just didn’t think you’d ever want to see me again. | 我以為你不願再見我 |
[15:06] | Like Jamie said… It’s urgent. | 就像Jamie說的… 情況緊急 |
[15:22] | Abby just showed up. | Abby到了 |
[15:24] | Good. Perhaps this plan won’t be an epic failure after all. | 好極了 也許這計劃不會變成 史上最慘烈的失敗 |
[15:31] | You know,if this does go off and we drop the history teacher in the Atlantic, I’m still leaving with Elena. | 如果計劃成功 我們把歷史老師 棄屍海中 我還是會帶Elena離開 |
[15:38] | I’ll go with you. | 我也一起 |
[15:39] | Really? What’s the catch? | 真的? 你玩我吧? |
[15:43] | There’s no catch. | 沒有 |
[15:45] | I turn my back on everything here to make sure Elena’s safe. | 為了Elena的安全 我可以背棄這兒的一切 |
[15:48] | And that is what makes you her better option. | 所以你才是她的更優選擇 |
[15:53] | It’s a shame it’s not easier for Elena to see that. | Elena看不清這點真遺憾 |
[15:55] | I mean,personally,I think she’s wasting her time with Damon. | 個人認為她和Damon糾纏 就是浪費時間 |
[16:00] | You know,all this time and energy you spend trying to get me and my brother to hate each other… | 你費時費力讓我們兄弟反目 |
[16:04] | It’s actually had the opposite effect. | 其實適得其反 |
[16:08] | Has it? Has it really? | 是嗎? 你確定? |
[16:10] | Well,then perhaps I should let Elena decide which Salvatore joins us. | 如果你和Damon如此親近 |
[16:14] | I mean,if you and Damon are so close. | 或許我該讓Elena決定 哪個姓Salvatore的跟我走 |
[16:17] | Ah,go for it. | 走著瞧 |
[16:19] | Damon and I have been through a hell of a lot worse than you. | Damon和我經歷過比這更糟的 |
[16:26] | Why didn’t I have to be invited in? | 我怎麼不用被邀請就能進來? |
[16:27] | Only vampires live here. | 這只有吸血鬼住 |
[16:29] | We had signed over the deed to Elena, but she died and the seal broke. | 房子以前轉給過Elena 但她死了就失效了 |
[16:35] | It’s a very long story. | 說來話長 |
[16:37] | Blood? | 喝點血? |
[16:40] | Oh,come on. Think of it as a peace offering. | 拜託 就當我在求和吧 |
[16:47] | Fine. More for me. | 好吧 留著給我 |
[16:53] | We called you here because I need help with a spell. | 我們把你叫來 因為有咒語要你幫忙 |
[16:57] | Esther created a vampire that can’t be killed. | Esther制造了一個永生吸血鬼 |
[17:01] | I want to desiccate him like you did to mikael. | 我想像你對Mikael那樣幹化他 |
[17:04] | Bonnie… It’s too dangerous. | Bonnie 太危險了 |
[17:07] | Your magic comes from the earth. It’s pure. | 你的魔法是自然賦予的 純淨無暇 |
[17:11] | This spell asks you to tap into dark places. | 咒語需要你涉足黑暗 |
[17:15] | Places of temptation. Places you can’t handle. | 充滿誘惑 你應付不來 |
[17:19] | You turned your back on me for 16 years. | 16年來你對我不聞不問 |
[17:23] | You have no idea what I can handle. | 你不知道我能應付什麼 |
[17:26] | Got to say I’m team Bonnie on this one. | 這次我支持Bonnie |
[17:29] | How hard can it be to parch a vampire? | 幹化個吸血鬼能有多難啊 |
[17:32] | The spell allows you to stop a vampire’s heart. | 咒語能讓吸血鬼的心髒停跳 |
[17:36] | The blood will stop flowing,and his body will dissociate. | 血不流了 身體就幹化了 |
[17:39] | That’s exactly what we want to do. | 這正是我們要的 |
[17:41] | To stop a vampire’s heart,you need to find a balance among the living. | 讓吸血鬼的心髒停跳 要在活人身上找到平衡 |
[17:48] | Can you handle that? | 你能應付嗎? |
[17:52] | What? What does that mean? Bonnie,I don’t speak witch. | 什麼意思? Bonnie 我不懂巫師語 |
[17:57] | I have to stop a human heart. | 我得讓一個人類的心髒停跳 |
[18:07] | I just got this.It connects me to Caroline and Elena through our phones. | 我把Caroline和Elena的手機 和我的連在了一起 |
[18:11] | ******* Elena Gilbert Caroline Forbes | |
[18:13] | They’re in Alaric’s classroom. You should go in from the South entrance. | 她們在Alaric的教室裡 你從南門進 |
[18:17] | Digital locator spell. | 數碼定位咒 |
[18:19] | Why the hell do we need you,then? | 那還要你幹嘛? |
[18:21] | – Hand it over. – I’m not giving you my ring. Let me do this. | – 交出來 – 戒指不能給你 讓我來 |
[18:24] | By my math,you’ve already bit it once,possibly twice,wearing that thing, | 據我推算 你已經戴著戒指 死了一兩次了 |
[18:28] | and if for some reason Bonnie can’t restore your heart and you do indeed die, | 一旦Bonnie沒能恢復你的心髒 你死掉了 |
[18:32] | then before you know it,we have another psycho alter ego case on our hands. | 我們就會多一個精神分裂者了 |
[18:36] | Which is bad. So give me the ring. | 那就太不幸了 所以交出來 |
[18:38] | This is my ring,Elena’s my sister. | 這是我的 Elena是我姐 |
[18:40] | No one’s going to fight harder for her than me. | 沒人比我更想救她 |
[18:43] | Fine. Stubborn. | 好吧 倔小子 |
[18:45] | Try not to kill him. | 小心別殺了他 |
[18:49] | Look at this. One big happy family. | 看啊 快樂的大家庭 |
[18:53] | Drink this. It’s my blood. | 我的血 喝了吧 |
[18:55] | It Bridges us all together so that when I stop Jeremy’s heart, | 那將把我們連在一起 當我讓Jeremy心髒停跳時 |
[18:58] | you’ll have the power to stop Alaric’s. | 你們就能制服Alaric |
[19:00] | You need to make a physical connection to his bloodstream… | 你們得和他的血液系統相連… |
[19:03] | a vein,artery,something connected to his heart. | 靜脈 動脈 總之得與他的心髒相連 |
[19:07] | One of us gets a clean shot,take it, the other two hold him down. | 我們其中一個得手 另兩個就擒住他 |
[19:12] | Before we all walk through these doors,let’s get on the same page,shall we? | 進去前我們達成共識 好嗎? |
[19:16] | I was the one who created your vampire bloodline, therefore I am responsible for your lives. | 是我創造了你們 因此我的生死決定了你們的生死 |
[19:21] | And Tyler’s life,Caroline’s life,and,of course,Abby’s life. | 包括Tyler的 Caroline的 當然還有Abby的 |
[19:26] | Should anything go wrong. | 最好別出什麼差錯 |
[19:28] | – Or you’re just lying to save your ass. – I’m not lying. | – 你只是想撒謊來保命吧 – 我沒撒謊 |
[19:30] | Go ahead,call my bluff. Let the teacher kill me. | 那就試試 看是不是我虛張聲勢 讓那老師殺了我呀 |
[19:33] | You’ll all be dead soon thereafter. | 不久你們也都將隨之死去 |
[19:35] | Let’s just get this over with,shall we? | 開始吧 好嗎? |
[19:44] | Why are you doing this? | 你為什麼這麼做? |
[19:47] | Because you need me. | 因為你需要我 |
[19:48] | Because you’re an 18-year-old girl without parents or guidance or any sense of right and wrong anymore. | 因為你是個失去雙親 沒有人指引 是非觀淪喪的18歲姑娘 |
[19:54] | Look at you. How is this right? | 還說呢 你這麼做就有是非觀了? |
[19:57] | She’s a murderer. She told me she killed someone and liked it. | 她是個殺人犯 和我說她殺了人還樂在其中 |
[20:01] | Now how is that right? | 她做的就對了? |
[20:03] | See,Elena… Your parents led the council. | 想想看 Elena… 你父母曾領導委員會 |
[20:09] | It was their life’s mission to keep this town safe. | 維護小鎮安全是他們的使命 |
[20:13] | They weren’t dead six months before you undid it all. | 他們死了還沒六個月 你就讓他們前功盡棄 |
[20:16] | – You don’t know anything about them. – Why,am I wrong? | – 你不了解他們 – 怎麼 我錯了? |
[20:19] | Do you actually think… That they’d be proud of you? | 你還真以為… 他們會以你為榮? |
[20:27] | If you don’t side with the humans… | 你如果不站在人類這邊… |
[20:33] | You’re just as bad as them. | 就和他們一樣邪惡 |
[20:38] | Now kill her. | 現在殺了她 |
[20:40] | Or I’ll do it for you. And I’ll make it hurt. | 要不我替你來 我下手可就狠了 |
[20:55] | I thought I taught you better than that. | 我想我沒教過你這麼遜的招 |
[20:57] | You did. | 確實 |
[21:08] | Get help! | 找人幫忙去! |
[21:17] | It’s OK,it’s OK. It’s me. It’s OK. You’re safe. | 沒事 沒事 是我 沒事 你安全了 |
[21:22] | We’ll save Elena. You go straight home,you stay inside,you understand? | 我們會救Elena 你快回家 哪都別去 明白? |
[21:29] | Do you understand me? | 你明白沒? |
[21:33] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[21:46] | I should kill you. I should gut you like Brian Walters, | 我該殺了你 像殺Brian Walters那樣 |
[21:49] | Bill Forbes and all the other cowards I plan on ripping apart. | Bill Forbes 還有我要殺的每個膽小鬼 |
[21:52] | You’re the worst offender of them all,Elena. | 跟他們比你最弱了 Elena |
[21:54] | You don’t deserve to live. | 你該死 |
[21:56] | So then why am I still alive? | 那我怎麼沒死? |
[21:58] | There’s obviously no humanity left in you. | 很明顯你已經沒人性了 |
[22:01] | So what’s stopping you,Alaric? | 那是什麼沒讓你下手Alaric? |
[22:04] | If you want me dead,then kill me! | 要我死 就殺了我呀! |
[22:06] | Do it! Kill me! | 來呀! 殺了我呀! |
[22:21] | Do it now! | 快下手! |
[22:32] | They made contact. It’s happening. | 聯通了 我要開始了 |
[22:56] | – What’s wrong? – Something happened. The connection broke. | – 怎麼了? – 情況不對 聯接斷了 |
[23:10] | Stop! Let him go or I’ll kill myself. | 住手! 放了他不然我就自殺 |
[23:15] | – Put it down,Elena. – Why? | – 放下 Elena – 為什麼? |
[23:17] | Because you still need me alive? | 難道你還需要我活著? |
[23:19] | There’s a reason why Esther used me to make you,isn’t there? | Esther用我的血來造你是有原因的 是不是? |
[23:23] | She didn’t want you to be immortal. | 她不想讓你永生 |
[23:25] | So she tied your life to a human one… mine. | 她把你和一個人類的性命綁在一起 那個人就是我 |
[23:29] | That way,you have only one lifespan to kill all vampires, and then you’ll be gone. | 你的任務只是殺死所有吸血鬼 然後你就死了 |
[23:35] | So when I die,you die,too. That’s it! It has to be. | 我死了 你也就死了 就是這樣! 一定是 |
[23:41] | You’re wrong. | 你錯了 |
[23:43] | Am I? | 是嗎? |
[23:48] | Stop,stop,stop,stop! | 住手! |
[24:12] | Oh,be careful. Moving only makes it hurt more. | 小心點兒 越動越痛 |
[24:18] | – What are you doing? – Draining you of all your blood. | – 這是做什麼? – 抽幹你的血 |
[24:31] | – Elena? – Tyler! Help me! | – Elena? – Tyler! 救我! |
[24:35] | He can’t. | 他救不了 |
[24:37] | He needs to go fetch me more empty blood bags. | 去給我多那點血袋來 |
[24:40] | – About three liters worth,please,Tyler. – Tyler,please… | – 大約要三升的 Tyler – Tyler 求你了… |
[24:44] | Get Stefan. Please. | 把Stefan找來 拜託了 |
[24:46] | No,Tyler,get the bags. | 不 Tyler 去拿血袋 |
[24:59] | Forget the girl and get the bags. Now. | 不用理她 去拿血袋 馬上 |
[25:19] | So that’s it? You’re just going to bleed me dry? | 就這樣? 你要抽幹我的血? |
[25:23] | Yes. But don’t worry. | 是 不過不用怕 |
[25:27] | It’ll be completely painless. | 一點都不痛的 |
[25:29] | As the last drop is drawn,you’ll simply fall asleep. | 最後一滴抽幹時 你就會睡過去 |
[25:48] | Ugh,why am I still alive? | 我怎麼還活著? |
[25:52] | Get up. | 起來 |
[26:01] | I said get up! | 我說給我起來! |
[26:04] | Klaus is going to kill Elena. | Klaus要殺Elena |
[26:05] | What? What are you talking about? | 什麼? 你說什麼呢? |
[26:12] | Klaus needs Elena’s blood to make hybrids. | Klaus需要Elena的血制造混血兒 |
[26:15] | She’s the last person that he’d kill. | 他最不可能殺她 |
[26:16] | The witch bound my life to Elena’s. | 那個女巫把我跟Elena的命相連了 |
[26:19] | If she dies,I die. | 如果她死了 我也會死 |
[26:23] | Klaus figured that out,and now he’s taken her. | Klaus想到了 所以帶走了她 |
[26:26] | Now I’m trapped here until the sun goes down, | 我只能等日落才能出去 |
[26:28] | so you two better get to what you do best… saving Elena’s life. | 所以你們倆最好趕緊去救Elena |
[26:41] | What about your hybrids? | 那你的混血兒呢? |
[26:44] | You’ll need more than this to create your army. | 這些可不夠你創造你的軍隊 |
[26:53] | These last few liters will have to suffice. You see… | 最後的這些夠了 因為… |
[26:59] | By attempting to kill us, my mother strengthened the bond between my siblings and I. | 為了要殺我們 我母親 把我們兄弟姐妹彼此相連 |
[27:04] | I don’t need hybrids. I have my family. | 所以我不需要混血兒了 我有家人 |
[27:08] | If you believe that,then why take my blood at all? | 你要是真這麼想 為什麼還要抽幹我的血? |
[27:14] | You want a back-up family. | 你想要後備家人 |
[27:16] | You know that your siblings will never trust you again. | 你知道你的兄弟姐妹們 再也不會信任你了 |
[27:21] | You know Stefan blames me for trying to tear him from his brother? | 你知道Stefan怪我 分裂他跟他哥嗎? |
[27:26] | But I think we both know who really came between them. | 不過我覺得我們倆都知道 是誰真正分裂了他們 |
[27:30] | You. That’s why you won’t choose. | 是你 所以你一直沒做出選擇 |
[27:34] | You know once you pick a Salvatore,you’ll destroy their bond. | 你知道一旦你選了一個 就會破壞他們的兄弟情義 |
[27:41] | Consider this me doing you a favor. | 就當我幫你個忙吧 |
[27:44] | Once you’re dead,you won’t have to choose. No broken hearts. | 一旦你死了 就不用選了 也沒人會心碎 |
[27:50] | Their family stays intact. | 他們倆也和好如初 |
[27:54] | But just between us girls,who would you have picked? | 不過僅限你我知道的話 你會選誰? |
[28:03] | Rot in hell. | 去死吧你 |
[28:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用謝 |
[28:13] | Sweet dreams,Elena. It’s been fun. | 好夢 Elena 會很有趣的 |
[28:52] | What are you doing? | 你做什麼? |
[29:00] | Tyler… | Tyler… |
[29:05] | So much for that sire bond. | 初擁關系原來已經破除了 |
[29:08] | I’m not your little bitch anymore. | 我不再是你的小奴隸了 |
[29:14] | How did you break the sire bond? | 你怎麼打破的? |
[29:16] | By breaking every bone in my body a hundred times for the girl I love. | 為了我愛的女孩 我曾上千次粉身碎骨 |
[29:21] | – That’s impossible. – Is it? | – 不可能 – 是麼? |
[29:23] | Or maybe real love is stronger than fake loyalty. | 也許真愛比虛假的忠誠更強大 |
[29:27] | But what would you know about that? | 不過你又懂什麼? |
[29:29] | You know,you should be thanking me. | 你該感謝我才是 |
[29:32] | I gave you a gift,I took away your misery. | 我賜予你天賦 讓你不再痛苦 |
[29:34] | You didn’t give a crap about me! | 對于你來說我一文不值 |
[29:37] | You just didn’t want to be alone. | 你就是不想獨自一人 |
[29:48] | Good-bye,Tyler. | 再見 Tyler |
[30:45] | Are you OK? | 你還好吧 |
[30:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:46] | Oh,my God! Jeremy! Jeremy! | 天啊 Jeremy! Jeremy! |
[32:19] | We should get her home before the sun sets. | 我們得在太陽下山之前把她送回家 |
[32:50] | You two are really going to walk me all the way to the door,aren’t you? | 你們倆真準備一直跟著我到門前 是不是 |
[32:54] | You lost a lot of blood today. | 你今天失血過多 |
[32:55] | Yeah,I know,but I told you,I’m fine. I just… I have a little headache. | 我知道 但我已經說了我很好 只是有點頭疼 |
[32:59] | Yeah,but the sun’s about to go down and Ric’s going to be able to terrorize the streets any minute. | 但太陽就要下山了 Ric隨時都可能出來制造禍害 |
[33:02] | Yeah,but he can’t hurt me. | 嗯 但他傷不了我 |
[33:04] | It’s you two we should be worrying about. | 應該擔心的是你們倆 |
[33:07] | He won’t be able to find us. | 他找不到我們倆 |
[33:15] | I’ll,uh… I’ll call you when we get back. | 我們回來再給你打電話 |
[33:21] | I know it’s selfish. | 我知道我自私 |
[33:26] | I-I know that it seems like I’m stringing you both along,but I don’t… | 我像是想把你們都拴在身邊 其實我不… |
[33:31] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道該怎麼做 |
[33:34] | I mean… | 我是說 |
[33:38] | If I choose one of you,then I lose the other. | 如果我選了你們其中一個 我就得失去另一個 |
[33:44] | And I’ve lost so many people,I just… | 我已經失去了那麼多人 我… |
[33:47] | I can’t bear the thought of losing one of you. | 再失去你們任何一個我都受不了 |
[34:00] | Ah,it’s,uh… It’s been a long day. | 今天大家都累了 |
[34:09] | We’ll call you from the road. | 路上我們再聯系你 |
[34:11] | After we dump Klaus’ body in the lake. | 得先把Klaus扔進湖裡 |
[34:14] | Just… Be careful. | 那 小心點 |
[34:18] | Both of you. | 你們倆都是 |
[34:48] | What are you guys doing here? | 你們在幹嘛? |
[34:50] | Welcome to our victory party! | 歡迎參加勝利派對 |
[34:52] | What victory? We failed. Alaric’s still out there. | 勝利啥 我們失敗了 Alaric還活著 |
[34:56] | We know. But we’ve been trying to get rid of Klaus forever | 知道啊 但我們一直都想擺脫Klaus |
[34:58] | and Caroline convinced us to enjoy it… for a night. | Caroline說服我們慶祝… 就這麼一個晚上 |
[35:02] | Got to be honest… I’m a little pissed none of you let me take down original brother number two. | 老實說 你們誰也不讓我參與 掃除元老吸血鬼兄弟二號 我很生氣 |
[35:06] | Yeah,he would have taken you right down to the hospital,bro. | 是啊 他會直接把你送進醫院的 老兄 |
[35:09] | Please,I’m more stealth than that. I’m like a ninja. | 我可沒那麼衰 我可是個忍者 |
[35:11] | – You wish. – Here. | – 吹吧你 – 來一杯 |
[35:13] | You need this. | 你需要這個 |
[35:16] | I heard. | 我聽見了 |
[35:17] | And you know that sooner or later, you’re going to have to choose,right? | 你知道你遲早得選一個 是吧 |
[35:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:29] | Give me your hand. | 把手伸出來 |
[35:32] | Thank you for standing up to Klaus like that. | 謝謝你為我反抗Klaus |
[35:35] | Let’s just say it’s been a long time coming. | 咱得說這一刻終于來了 |
[35:37] | Way too long. | 真長啊 |
[35:40] | All right,let’s drink. | 是啊 幹杯啊 |
[35:41] | – I do not condone this,by the way. – You survived Klaus. | – 你我可沒有原諒 順便說句 – 你從Klaus手下死裡逃生 |
[35:45] | All right,make an exception. You can go back to being responsible tomorrow. | 今天就算破例 明天你再履行責任吧 |
[35:49] | – OK. – Hang on. | – 好 – 等等 |
[35:52] | Do you guys hear that? | 你們聽到了嗎 |
[35:57] | That is the sound of a Klaus-free life. | 沒有Klaus的生活的聲音 |
[36:02] | To a Klaus-free life. | 為沒有Klaus的生活幹杯 |
[36:06] | And to all of you. My family. | 敬你們 我的家人 |
[36:09] | Cheers! | 幹杯 |
[36:18] | Carol. What’s so urgent you called an emergency council meeting at this hour? | Carol 什麼事這麼急 讓你在這個點召集會議 |
[36:22] | I didn’t call the meeting,Liz. | 不是我召集的 Liz |
[36:26] | He did. | 是他 |
[36:28] | Join us,sheriff. I was just telling the council about our vampire problem. | 歡迎加入 警長 我正向委員會 報告有關吸血鬼的問題 |
[36:33] | Or should I say,your problem. | 或者說是你的問題 |
[36:34] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你說什麼呢 |
[36:35] | Well,perhaps you and the mayor can enlighten the group. | 或許你和鎮長能給我們點啟發 |
[36:38] | On the strides you’ve taken to eliminate the issue. | 有關你們為解決事端 而採取的措施 |
[36:42] | Oh,that’s right… you haven’t. | 沒錯 你們什麼都沒做 |
[36:44] | You see,the sheriff,the woman we elected to keep our families safe and town secure | 我們選這個女人作為警長 保護我們的家人 保衛小鎮 |
[36:50] | has a vampire for a daughter. | 但是她女兒是吸血鬼 |
[36:55] | And our lovely mayor, | 我們可愛的鎮長大人 |
[36:57] | a son who is half-vampire,half-werewolf. | 她的兒子是吸血鬼和狼人的混血 |
[37:03] | – Why are you doing this? – These women are hypocrites. | – 你為什麼要這麼做? – 這倆偽君子 |
[37:05] | They claim to spearhead our defense against a supernatural presence, | 她們一面聲稱 要帶頭打擊超自然生物 |
[37:08] | then cover up the violent attacks committed by their own children. | 一面掩蓋自己孩子暴行 |
[37:12] | That’s enough. We’re done here. It’s time to go. | 夠了 我們走! |
[37:16] | Sit down,Liz. | 坐下 Liz |
[37:20] | We’re just getting started. | 這才剛剛開始 |
[37:30] | What? | 怎麼了? |
[37:32] | How many desiccated hybrids does it take to screw in a light bulb? | 上個電燈泡需要多少混血幹屍? |
[37:37] | – You’re in a good mood. – Yeah,I’m in a good mood. | – 你心情很好嘛 – 是啊 好極了 |
[37:40] | Klaus is dead,my brother’s halfway sane… again. | Klaus掛了 我弟也差不多再次… 清醒了 |
[37:45] | Give or take an immortal hunter that wants to kill us. | 就算一個刀槍不入的獵人 想要幹掉我倆也無傷大雅 |
[37:49] | We won,Stefan. Come on,say it. Say it! | 我們贏了 Stefan 來吧 說出來 |
[37:53] | – We won. – Once more,with feeling! | – 我們贏了 – 再來一次 要有感情! |
[37:58] | – We won. – Thank you. | – 我們贏了 – 謝謝 |
[38:02] | No,you know what,thank you. | 不 是我應該謝謝你 |
[38:06] | Turns out we make a pretty good team,huh? | 其實我們是對不錯的搭檔 |
[38:09] | It only took a century and a half. | 只是我們花了一個半世紀才發現 |
[38:16] | What happens when,uh… Elena makes her decision? | Elena做了選擇後 我們怎麼辦? |
[38:23] | You know how these things pan out,Stefan. | 你知道會有什麼結果 Stefan |
[38:26] | She’ll probably make a list of pros and cons and at the end of the day,dump both our asses. | 她權衡利弊後會把我們倆都甩了 |
[38:33] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果她沒這樣做呢? |
[38:39] | Then she’ll pick one of us. | 那麼她會在我們之中選一個 |
[38:44] | Well,if she chooses you… | 如果她選了你… |
[38:47] | I’ll leave town and let you two be happy and not be bothered by me. | 我就離開這兒 讓你們能幸福 不用因我困擾 |
[38:55] | And in 60 years,we’ll go back to being brothers and none of this will have mattered,right? | 那麼60年後 這一切都不再重要 我們還能做回兄弟 是吧? |
[39:02] | Yeah. | 對 |
[39:06] | Fine. If she chooses you,I’ll… Leave town,too. | 好吧 如果她選你 我也會… 離開小鎮 |
[39:19] | All this over one girl. | 為了一個女孩如此大動幹戈 |
[39:24] | She’s a pretty special girl. | 她是個非常特別的女孩兒 |
[39:28] | Yes,she is. | 是啊 |
[39:43] | Everyone gone? | 大家都走了? |
[39:45] | It’s just us. | 就剩我們倆了 |
[39:50] | – I hate this room. – Me,too. | – 我討厭這個房間 – 我也是 |
[39:56] | Mom and dad were right. | 爸媽是對的 |
[39:59] | Alaric should just kill all the vampires and put an end to all of this. | Alaric應該殺掉所有吸血鬼 讓這一切結束 |
[40:08] | But then that means that Caroline dies. | 但那就意味著Caroline會死 |
[40:11] | And Bonnie loses her mom. | Bonnie會失去她的媽媽 |
[40:14] | The mayor loses her son,and I lose Stefan and Damon. | 鎮長會失去她的兒子 我會失去Stefan和Damon |
[40:19] | So if it makes me the bad guy for wanting to keep those people alive,then fine. | 如果因為我希望他們都能好好活著 而成為那個惡人 |
[40:25] | I’ll be the bad guy. | 那就讓我做惡人好了 |
[40:27] | You forget that Alaric never wanted any of this. | 你別忘了Alaric一點都不想這麼做 |
[40:30] | Once he carries out his plans, what if he decides he doesn’t want to live anymore? | 一旦他完成了計劃 如果他不想活了呢? |
[40:34] | And he kills his human connection to end his life. | 他會斬斷與人類的紐帶 結束自己的生命 |
[40:39] | That would mean I would lose you. | 這意味著我會失去你 |
[40:44] | I’m not going to let that happen. | 我絕不會讓他得逞的 |
[40:55] | I’m going to shower and get some sleep. | 我去洗洗睡了 |
[40:58] | – Good night,Elena. – Good night. | – 晚安 Elena – 晚安 |
[41:34] | -=YTET-伊甸園字幕組=- 翻譯: 無憂 emmafengxi 招財貓 羊 paigezz 梧桐 英英 Illusionist 校對: rondofugue 艾瑞瑞 時間軸: 海帶繼續不上班 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 | |
[41:39] | The Vampire Diaries S03E21 | 吸血鬼日記 iTunes-720p:烏利辣絲zy 雙語合並調整:袋圍撕 |